Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Part 5

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
lol1991
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
True Grave

True Grave

Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 8:21 pm

Scott nodded as Emmett told him about his travels.
"Sounds interesting."
He smiled softly as Emmett said he was making a name for himself.
"Well, that's the normal for me. Back home, I'm the Protector of the Earth, the man who is responsible for keeping it safe from evil. This may not be the Earth I was entrusted with, but the people of this dimension deserve for me to fight on their behalf as well."

He nodded as Emmett told him that the CB's were dealing with chaos in other parts of the world.
"Good, because this world needs as many heroes as it can get."
Scott chuckled as Emmett mentioned that he had visited while he was not there.
"Yeah, I was on a date with Minerva and accidentally ended up there. Your friend Kaiser was less than cordial, but he seems to be an okay guy."
Emmett then offered him a tour of the compound.

"That sounds good to me. If we're to be allies, it would help greatly if I knew how your organization worked. I'm still new to this dimension, so having allies who know the lay of the land would be a mutually beneficial arrangement."
It was a relief to Scott that both Sandra and Emmett were willing allies. Cosmic forces were outside his realm of experience, so if Godric or some other god-like evil threatened again, having the Phoenix duo on his side would help. Scott had amassed powerful allies, and with Valor by his side, the shining light of Crusader was always willing to lead them to the defeat of evil and the protection of the innocent.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 10:05 pm

The Code:Breakers finished up their meals and headed out. Sandra teleported the group to the arena and Riku lead them in. They passed in their tickets one by one and was lead to their reserved seats, the group where all in the front row where not only did they have the best view, but also had a good chance to high five or speak to a passing wrestler. The crowd was loud and roaring, talking would prove difficult. Luckily Sandra could solve that easily and set it up so the entire group could converse among themselves telepathically. "Well guys we're here, the crowd are excited, must be a good show planned." Sandra said to the others.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 10:52 pm

Emmet teleported them to the Code:Breaker mansion in Paris and began the tour. As they walked down a hallway as he started talking " This is one my favorite properties, out of a matter of being in the area at the time, I decided to move the group here and after some much needed redecorating, it's become everyones home " All along the walls were portraits of Emmet from various era's, works of art, more pictures of Emmet, and lots of pictures of the other Code:Breakers.

" Were not as technologically based as the Avengers or SXM, though we are in the process of adding more tech. For the most part were magically based. Our resident Magi Jericho and Riku have layered the mansion with multiple complex spells for defense, offense, movement, etc. I've also infused every inch of the the building with cosmic energy for adding protection, given what happened when the god slayers attacked "

He pointed to a stone door with chains and runes covering it " The basement where Jericho holds court, i'd introduce you, but he isnt a people person , well living people anyway " he shrugged, though for a moment the door appeared to throb as if it was alive.

Continuing on, Emmet explained further about basic living situations " At the moment, I believe most everyone is out at a wrestling even or something of that nature " he paused as if looking off at something and continued walking. They approached a pair of large double doors, they opened automatically as Emmet approached. Inside was the mansions massive library. Off the to the side was the section where a tv had been set up, along with a couch and various bean bag chairs.

Currently there were four people in the room. Sitting on one of the couch was a woman with long blood red hair and pale skin, wearing a simple chinese style dress and doing something with strands of red, Evangeline.

At the other end of the couch was a boy of sixteen with short brown hair and wearing a blue t-shirt and black shorts. His gaze was focused intentlyon the television screen as what appeared to be the simpsons was playing, Genesis.

Sitting at a desk surrounded by books was a tall man with messy blonde hair and wearing what appeared to be the clothes of a priest, Noah.

Last, though with the most presence was a mid sized man sprawled out on a bean bag chair, his short black hair was streaked with white, that gave off the odd expression of stars streaking across a night sky. It was impossible to tell what his sunglasses covered eyes were looking at exactly, Ashe.

" Good evening everyone "

They all looked away from their current activities to respond to Emmet and regard the guest with him.

----------------------------------------------------

As everyone got seated, the lights started to dim and the pyrotecnics and loud commentary began.

" OH YEAH! " Christian yelled in excitement, there were a lot of matches he was looking forward to. Tanesha opened the big bag she'd brought along and started handing out snacks and drinks, all of this was covered by an illusion of course. Riku was doing very graphic things with a popsicle as he stared intently at the ring, his eyes glinting.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 11:41 pm

It's not long until the first theme song hits.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

As Roman walked out the ramp a star studded 6 man tag was announced to open the show. The crowd cheered, Sandra gave a whistle as he walked by but it was Katy who got a high five from the superstar. "Starting us off with the hunks it seems Sandra said to the rest.

Next up was

The Celtic Warrior walked down to a fair amount of fan fair. Sandra seemed surprised by his appearance. "Oh he's rocking a mohawk now, that's new. Not being a full on face Sheamus avoided fan interaction.

Third was

The Swiss Superman came out to a lot of fan fare and also got a few looks from the Code:Breakers.

Now the opponents.

Balor got one of the highest pops so far being a fresh young and over talent. Sandra had to admit he had some impressive abs for a smaller guy.

Following Balor was

Styles came out to a massive pop from the crowd, he wasn't the super model you expected but a quick look though peoples thoughts revealed to Sandra that Styles was one of the best ring workers in the world today. Wow, apparently this guy can put on a show.

Lastly

Cena ran to the ring to fill out the teams, this was the main guy everybody had their eyes on. When he tossed his gear to the crowd Riku caught the shirt and Christian snagged the cap. The crowd was wild at this point. "Oh yea, the ultimate boy toy in the ring!" Sandra knew Riku had to be drooling over this one.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 12:07 am

In a split-second, Scott felt himself travel miles away to the Code: Breaker mansion in Paris. He nodded as Emmett explained that he had moved his organization here for convenience and that it was their main HQ.
"I haven't been in a place this big since I lived at Shadowgreen. Europeans tend to go small on appliances and big on architecture. It is truly a beautiful place, Emmett."
The pictures of Emmett from different time periods made him wonder about immortality, and the other CB's looked like an eccentric crowd.

Scott nodded as he mentioned the spells Riku and Jericho had woven into the mansion.
"Magic has always been interesting to me. It is rare in my world. I rearranged the face of a mage in a fight back at Shadowgreen, and my Valor Armor and Destructive Aura protect me from such things. My mentors foresaw a time when I might face such enemies and prepared me well."
He looked over at the door to Jericho's domain.

"A necromancer, huh?"
Scott was certainly in no hurry to get mixed up with that. They entered a library and he was introduced to four of the Code: Breakers. Evangeline was beautiful with a hint of danger not unlike some of the women back at Shadowgreen. Genesis seemed like an average teenager, and reminded him of his friend Nick back home, who was also known as the Shadow Force member Shell-Shock. Noah wore the clothing of a priest, and that reminded himof Chiang, who was an Eastern version of a priest.

Ashe was the most mysterious, and he really had no one who came to mind that reminded him of the boy. The crowd was an odd mix, but he was getting the feeling that was what the CB's were all about. People that had nowhere else to go or did not fit in elsewhere could come here and find acceptance. It was kind of Emmett to do that for them. Scott regarded them as they regarded him, and he smiled from a relaxed posture.
"My name is Scott Young, codename Crusader, a hero from another dimension..."

Scott slammed his fists together, quick summoning his entire suit of Valor Armor, the black and gold coloring looking cool in the lighting.
"...And this is the shell of my best friend Valor, whose soul lives within me. Due to the source of my power, I am an enhanced human, not a mutant."
The armor dissipated so that he looked normal again and he turned to Emmett.
"I think it would make everyone more comfortable with me if Valor and I performed a song for you. Consider it returning the favor for your welcome when I first arrived at Code: Breaker HQ."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 11:58 pm

Scott's introduction was met with varying reactions, least from Ashe as was his way, Eva was amused, and Genesis looked slightly awed, but quickly covered it up with a scowl, Noah looked up slightly from his theology book at the word Crusader but otherwise wasnt invested.

Emmet smiled as Scott mentioned wanting to perform a song " Do you?, well then the stage is yours "

Scott found himself standing on a stage that had appeared in the middle of the library. Emmet took a seat between Eva and Genesis, while Ashe looked towards the stage and Noah put his book down.

-------------------------------------------------

Riku inhaled deeply from Cena's shirt and full body shuddered, the raw sexual energy clinging to the article of clothing was almost enough to give him a vision of the future, and Christian was grinning from ear to ear while he put the cap on. Tanesha laughed, though she was eyeing the men in the ring with interest as well.

Kaiser was sitting back in his chair, arms crossed " Physical appearances aside, is there any real point in watching stage fighting? "

Christian was agasped " But thats a selling point, the pageantry of it all! "

Kaiser rolled his eyes " Broadway play this is not "

" Dude, you kinda sound like your mom " Garfield pointed out as he inspected the bulging veins on the wrestlers and smiled " Thats a compliment by the way "

" Thats what I was taking it as " Kaiser said, with a slight smile, he was watching closer now.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 1:02 am

Katy finally chimed in on the conversation. Kaiser this may seem like nothing to us, but try to appropriate how much hard work and years of training that goes into this. You'd be surprised how quickly just one botched suplex or piledriver can paralyze or kill a man. Just because it's a staged show, doesn't mean wrestlers aren't putting their lives on the line in every match. Far as showbiz goes, it don't get much more dangerous then this.

Katy seemed to have a bit more invested interest of how wrestling worked then the other girls. She actually seemed like one of the few, if not the only code:breaker that was watching this wrestling show for the actual wrestling.

The group watched the match with invested interest. The match ended with Cena lifting Sheamus on his shoulders to hit a AA, the group certainly enjoyed Cena flexing his muscles. However Cena wouldn't make it out of the ring before being floored by Roman Reign's spear.

"Tani what do you think of that Roman fellow. If the guys are gonna hog Cena then he looks like a good stand in" Sandra said to her girlfriend.

Next up was a women's division match where Sasha Banks

And Paige

VS the Bella Twins.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 1:18 am

Scott was suddenly on a stage.
"Thanks, Emmett."
Scott...Are we really doing this?
When in Rome, right? Besides, this is nothing compared to some of the crazy shit Chiang and Alan made us do.
...Fine...But at least make it a good rock song.

Scott nodded and the music of his chosen song began to play,

Scott & Valor: Your love is like bad medicine
Bad medicine is what I need
Shake it up, just like bad medicine
There ain't no doctor that can cure my disease

Scott's voice sounded just like Jon Bon Jovi, and Valor provided awesome supporting vocals. Scott began to dance in a cool fashion as the song began in earnest.

Scott: I ain't got a fever got a permanent disease
It'll take more than a doctor to prescribe a remedy
I got lots of money but it isn't what I need
Gonna take more than a shot to get this poison out of me
And I got all the symptoms count 'em 1,2,3
First you need

Valor: That's what you get for falling in love

Scott: Then you bleed

Valor: You get a little but it's never enough

Scott: And then you're on your knees

Scott: Now this boy's addicted 'cause your kiss is the drug

Bad, bad medicine

Scott: I don't need no needle to be giving me a thrill
And I don't need no anesthesia or a nurse to bring a pill
I got a dirty down addiction that doesn't leave a track
I got a jones for your affection like a monkey on my back
There ain't no paramedic gonna save this heart attack
When you need

Scott: Then you bleed

Valor: You get a little but it's never enough

Scott: And then you're on your knees

Scott: Now this boy's addicted 'cause your kiss is the drug

So let's play doctor, cure my disease
Bad, bad medicine
Scott: Is what I want
Scott & Valor: Bad, bad medicine
Scott: Is what I need

For the guitar solo, Valor turned into a black and gold guitar and Scott played it. His complete confidence in himself was mixing well with Emmet's cosmic powers to create an awesome show as his fingers flew across the strings like a master. When the solo was over, the "Valor Guitar" disappeared and they began the third verse.

Scott: I need a respirator 'cause I'm running out of breath
For you're an all-night generator wrapped in stockings and a dress
When you find your medicine you take what you can get
'Cause if there's something better baby well they haven't found it yet

Your love-bad medicine
Your love's the potion that can cure my disease

As the song ended, Scott went full armor once more and pyrotechnics went off. First the word 'Crusader' appeared in neon lights, the embodiment of Scott and Valor together. Then an image of the lovely Minerva, the woman who had stolen his heart. The final image was Scott holding Minerva in his arms under a streetlight. The pyrotechnic fog faded and Scott went to the front of the stage. He took a bow, his armor disappeared, and he raised his head with a happy smile.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 2:42 am

As Scott's performance ended, the code:breakers applauded him generously, impressed by his musical skills as that appeared to be something they took seriously, more or less. Emmet floated over to Scott " Well Crusader, excellent performance, you seem to have knack for the musical arts "

Genesis, squashing the fact that the armor looked awesome, whispered to Eva, knowing her hearing would pick it up " Who's the chick? "

She shrugged and whispered back " I believe she was with the Avengers before, he appears to be very smitten by her " the emotion he radiated when he imagined her certainly told that tale.

" Very good performance indeed "

Iko, who'd been away from the mansion for a few weeks, was leaning against the doorway of the library. He'd gotten back just as the song had begun, without anyone but Emmet noticing. Standing shorter then Noah but taller then Ashe, Iko his black hair was extremely messy and his clothes had seen better days, but his smile was as artifical and in place as always.

" Welcome back dawling, how was training journey? "

Iko appeared beside Emmet, as if he'd teleported " I think it went very well, I feel like i've brought my skills to a few new levels " Emmet noted the new feel to his chi.

" That's good to hear, were the locations I recommended helpful? "

" Yes, very good indeed. Noah, I went to that one area you mentioned, dropped something off in your room "

Noah raised an eyebrow in contemplation and just nodded. Iko turned to Scott " I remember you from last time, excellent to meet you again "

-------------------------------------------------

" True Katy, but you have to take into account that to a badass ninja, this is all childsplay " Riku's libido had finally calmed down with the beefcake leaving the ring and the chicks appearing " Damn, never thought i'd want a break from being horny "

Kaiser shook his head " I've done everything they have, on bigger scales and different avenues, but i'll give credit where they do, applying dangerous techniques into a show is not as assinine as I originally thought "

Tanesha agreed " Oh girl I definetly agree, hey hoe bag! Lay off Roman "

" I'll allow it " Riku said as he looked around " I need to prepare myself for when CJ appears, I may burn the building down in the flames of lust "

" How are you ranking Chris Jericho above John Cena? " Garfield asked, he thought Cena was way better looking "

" Heh, dont doubt the keen sexual senses of a incubus my vampire friend " Riku smirked " Chris Jericho holding a reservoir of sexual power and a weapon of mass destruction in his pants, Cena's got an inch in length but Chris has got the girth and then some, I may need a wheel chair after all this, awesome! "

Adrian was paused in stuffing popcorn in his mouth, his ears were buzzing, but he couldnt place why. After a moment, he scanned the arena via it's magnetic field and found, something was off but on a small scale. Generally he would ignore it and carry on, but his instincts were telling him otherwise.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 3:15 am

The women match went about 13 minutes ending all 4 girls in the ring at once with both Sasha and Paige each having a submission applied to either Bella sister, resulting in a double count out. Sandra wouldn't lie, she thought the girls where cute. Next up was a cruiserweight match of Evan Borne

Who was taking on Neville.

And Tony Nese.

Sandra was quite impressed when Nese came out. "Well damn, when did cruserweights start pumping iron? This Nese guy is jacked."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 10:31 pm

Roberta felt strangely out of place as everyone around here shouted and screamed at the wrestlers even as they came in. Just watching it through videos online definitely wasn't the same. Then again the excess heat Riku gave off from his libido possibly added to the atmosphere. Roberta just shrugged and started eating her chips and relaxing. She at least understood why Sandra was so eager to get laid "I may not be too into this, but the view isn't bad."
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 11:23 pm

Scott was happy that the CB's appreciated the musical performance of both he and Valor. They were far more accustomed to fighting than singing and dancing, but being flexible was continuing to serve them well.
"Thanks, Emmett," he replied to his compliment, "Your assistance helped greatly."
A young man named Iko appeared in the room, apparently back from some journey to better himself. Noah addressed him, and Scott gave him a smile.
"Same to you, Noah."

Scott leaped from the stage and did a backflip in mid-air, landing perfectly to sit in an open chair. Scott had been trained in the philosophy of no wasted movement, and often did flips to move small distances if it was applicable. He could have had a very lucrative career as either a professional parkour athlete or a professional fighter, but he preferred to use his skills for the good of all that lived.
"I appreciate everyone being so kind, and I'd really like to hear about you guys. Emmett filled me in on the fact that you guys are very magically based. What are your specialties, and do you guys use your magic in a team-based fashion?"
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 1:29 am

The Code:Breakers were a little taken back by Scott's question.  Nice or not, they were'nt in the business of relaying their secrets out to random people. Emmet mentally told him to say what they felt comfortable saying.

Iko spoke first " i'm not exactly magical based, I was trained as what people call ninja, my abilitis are chi based, ninjutsu, various martial arts and weapon based skills "

Eva went next " I'm a vampire, the usual stuff you see in movies or rad in books, plus some extra stuff of course, I was a mutant in life, I could control blood so the irony of becoming a vampire isnt lost on me "

Noah continued from there "I'm a mutant, I have a form of light manipulation " he held up a hand, a golden aura flared up around it " Prior to this I worked an exec-agent of a church based organization, similar to Iko I'm trained in various martial arts though I favor Bajiqua ad wing chun depending on the situation "

Genesis looked down as he spoke " uh my power is called lore manifestation, I can summon people from legends and stuff like that, it's ok "

Ashe was last though he just stared off blankly till Eva spoke for him " He's an ice fairy, not really the talkative type, but he's strong and suprisingly reliable " after a moment, Ashe nodded.

Iko continued from there " Our team attack coordination can be planned out for the situation or just going by the make it up as you go along tactic. Riku and Jericho can cast defensive based spells or offensive ones that boost our attack power " He left out that Riku's favorite spell to cast, mad enchant, basically turned you into a bloodthirst, insane, berserker, and Jericho spent most of the time cursing and turning enemies into his slaves. " I'd say we have an effective balance that matches our individual styles "
----------------------------------------------------------------

Adrian was still looking around when Chris Jericho's theme started playing, waves of intense heat were now rolling off of Riku as he looked towards the entrance. But something was wrong. Chris Jericho was walking down, but he appeared to be wearing some sort of helmet that completely obscured his face. He hopped into the ring and stood at the center with his hands behind his back. Not long after that, John Cena, Randy Orton, Seamus, Triple H and various other wrestlers joined him, all wearing the same tacky looking helmets.

" Uh, is this part of the show? " Tanesha asked in confusion, she knew the wwe could be gimmicky, but this seemed strange even by their standards. Riku sat up straight and narrowed his eyes, it was faint, but a power was emenating from them, the Goblin force.

Suddenly from above, a section of the roof started to give out, it fell down, but at a slowed pace. It was quickly evident that something was lowering it. Christian's eyes could see what appeard to be a massive sworm of bee's. at the piece of roof descended lower, a woman with long blonde hair and wearing a gold crown adorned with diamonds was sitting on a throne. Wearing a long and elaborate dress of pure white silk with gold embetted through it.

" Behold and bow, for you are in the presence of a queen, Barbie the queen of bee's! "

This declaration was met with silence, followed by more silence. Finally Adrian spoke

" Barbie? Isn't that a toy? "

Barbie glared at him " Do I look like a fucking toy to you? Peasant! "

Adrian opened his mouth to say something, but Riku put a hand on his shoulder

" I got this " he cleared his throat " Yes you stupid cunt, you look like that fetish doll with a million different occupation!! "  he stomped his foot down so hard that the arena shook " That entrance was waaaay to big for you to try and pull off "

Barbie sneered " Oh I have the biggest entrance out of anyone! "

" Ok, that was some information that I didnt need to know! " Tanesha yelled out

Barbie rolled her eyes and snapped her fingers, suddenly all the wrestlers piled together to form a tower. Barbie's bee's liftd her  throne up and placed it on the wrestlers. Riku growled as she started petting Cena.

" Bitch, get your filthy hands off my future ex husband!! "

She sneered, the buzzing of her bee's growing louder as a massive sworm filled the arena, the scent of Goblin energy seemed to be growing, along with the bee's, soon they were the size of elephants.

Kaiser pulled out a katanna " That power, where did you get it? "

" Oh, you can tell? I suppose rabble has to be good for something. My dear sister and I were given this power boost in exchange for going after you all. It wasnt that bad of a deal, we've been wanting to deal with you all for quite some time now, ever since that upstart Emmet appeared with his trashy fasion line, running my sister out of business! "

Her motives were nonsesical but the power she was wielding was no joke however. Kaiser quickly accessed the situatio and started planning " Riku, we need a bounded field! "

The half demon mage just nodded and clapped his hands together, magic surged through the arena, cutting off the people in the stands from the space and making the arena look empty, save for all the wwe staff that Barbie was controlling. She looked around in shock " So you've got some tricks I see, they wont save you from me "

Riku cracked his knuckes " Oh bitch, i'd be more concerned with saving yourself, once i'm done with you, you'll be mutilated Barbie, complete with bodie bag accesories! "

Kaiser instructed Riku, Sandra,Roberta and Christian to go after Barbie while he, Katy, , Adrian, and Garfield dealt with the bee's. The wrestle's started glowing and groaning, the bee helmets attached to their heads was pumping them with power and causing them pain. Riku watched with more sympathy and empathy then he'd ever exhibited in his entire life, for the ones he wanted to get banged by " Don't worry you sexy studs, i'm cumming, I mean coming to save you. Robbie, Sandy, Chrissie, light the bitch up!! "

Barbie leaped from her throne, wings bursting from her back and massive stingers poking from her body " Just try it! "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 2:27 am

Soon as Barbie said those words a unseen force sliced the stinger clear off causing Barbie to scream.    Before she could could counter Barbie found herself buckling under the will of a immense telepathic presence as Sandra appeared before her.    "Listen here queen bee, you picked the wrong damn place and wrong damn time to attack the Code:Breakers.    You may of came here wanting to fight A Phoenix, instead, you've found THE Phoenix."    

Sandra sent out a wave a Phoenix fire that effortlessly took out half of the giant bee swarm, the only reason she didn't take them all out was because she didn't want the others to get bored.    "Your bee's are nothing to me, I sense trace amounts of the Goblin Force in you, but your no Godric.    What power you has pales compared to my own.    Look at you, you damaged a arena.   How cute.    To me this entire planet is but a spec of dust I could erase on a whim.    I could make this solar system and beyond not exist within seconds.      Now, I'd like to tell you to tell Godric not to be a little bitch and that if he wants to come after us, to just man up and do it himself.     But Unfortunately, you won't bee seeing him again."

Sandra sent out Phoenix fire that consumed Barbie then and there.    

Katy was meanwhile fighting bee's freezing their wings to ground before spiking them in the head with large ice spikes.    Noticing Sandra it seemed she wasn't long making her presence known.    Apparently she wasn't taking kindly to this interruption.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 7:59 am

Scott turned to Iko, who was the first to answer his question.
"Ah, okay. I was trained in the Ninjutsu arts, as well. They were mostly for balance because I prefer the direct approach, but I know from experience that those are useful skills to have."
Eva's undead nature was a bit creepy, but she seemed nice enough.
"Well, being able to manipulate blood is a very useful skill for a vampire."

Scott smiled as Noah flared up his aura.
"You, too, huh?"
Scott erupted in full body golden Destructive Aura, which sent out shockwaves and blinding flashes of light. He cut off the aura after a moment to avoid damaging Emmett's house.
"That's my Destructive Aura, and true to its name, it can destroy almost everything around me. I know Baji Quan and Wing Chun, as well, and though I prefer Muay Thai and BJJ, those are two very useful martial arts."

Scott turned to Genesis.
"That's interesting, actually. I knew telepaths at Shadowgreen that could make legends seem real, but I never knew anyone who actually had that as a main power. After 2000 battles, I thought I'd seen every power and ability imaginable, but that is new to me."
Eva told him about the mysterious Ashe.
"Wow, a magic creature, a vampire, a necromancer, a god, and assorted mutants and martial artists, huh? It's almost like being back at Shadowgreen except everyone doesn't hate me."

Scott listened to Iko again.
"You definitely have a wealth of resources at your disposal."
He gave Emmett a knowing smile.
"I sensed you telepathically communicating with them, or rather, Valor did. Valor can sense powers being used, intent of those around me, and constantly feeds me information on what's going on 360 degrees around me for over 1000 miles. I had to hone those abilities because mutants back at Shadowgreen always tried to ambush me."

Scott approached Emmett and bowed respectfully in the Japanese style.
"Thank you for the tour and for letting me meet many of the Code: Breakers. May I return to my room at Avengers HQ now? Crime never sleeps, but I must."
Scott chuckled at his own joke. The meeting had gone well, he thought, and he was hopeful that these unique heroes would prove loyal like the SXM and Avengers before them.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 7:35 pm

Even before Roberta could move in Sandra charged and attacked Barbie with phoenix fire. While Roberta shook her head at the terrible Bee pun she couldn’t help but feel impressed by the power displayed. She turned her attention to the enslaved wrestlers who looked both in pain and also angered that their master was being attacked. Before a horde of wrestlers could hurt themselves trying to attack a Phoenix Roberta moved in blindingly fast and stuck at their helmets to try and damage them. Some were sent flying after several blows but they were merely angered. Any pain they felt was ignored as Goblin energy coursed through them. Some tried to grapple her with surprising speed but Roberta moved far too fast and evaded them.

“Riku I don’t wanna try punching their helmets off! Gotta spell for this?”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scott’s heroism did not go unnoticed. With Milo gone and the world mourning more potential heroes sprouted up along with villains trying to tear down any challengers. New York was a prime target for whoever could destroy Avengers tower and stand at the top of the rubble as king. Scott was a new trophy for any wannabe villains who needed a hero’s death under their belt. Not long after Scott left a new battle was raging in Manhattan.

“SHIT! Send more units down here! We have over a dozen officers down!” An officer yelled over the radio as hundreds of bullets tore through the air above him. He hid behind his squad car and kept low. “NOW DAMMIT!”

A city block was essentially a war zone with destroyed cars strewn about, rubble from bombed out buildings and thousands of bullets streaked around everywhere making just sitting in the open for a second a death wish. The police were in a massive fight with power armored wielding monsters. Large 8 ft tall green ogre like creatures were wearing military grade power armor and wreaking havoc. No one could figure out where they got them and no one cared enough to find out immediately.

These creatures pushed constantly and while civilian casualties were nonexistent due to law enforcement’s rapid response even they were being pushed back as the new enemy was looting everywhere they went. One of them looked bigger than the rest in badly painted red armor and spikes all over the chest. He had no helmet on showing off his scarred green face a long with his long tusk like teeth. He yelled at his men to go faster. They hastened only to find large pieces of rubble shooting towards them. Some were knocked down or dodged it. The red one grimaced and looked around to see a uniformed woman making gestures with her hand while standing behind a squad car.

“Oy! Make dat car go BOOM!” he roared to his comrades who gleefully lifted a huge rocket launcher and fired it towards the cop and her comrades. The missile hit the vehicle in a blink and sent it flying in a fiery wreckage! It sent more cars in the blockade flying causing the swat team and police there to retreat back.

“HAHAHA!!! GET EM BOYZ!!!” They charged wielding Gatling guns as big as a human and firing wildly at the fleeing officers. Thousands of bullets were blasted in the direction of the officers but as they ran none of them were touched. At best their uniforms were hit by near misses. The horde of looters were either uncaring or simply didn’t notice and kept charging until a tornado of flames appeared in their midst.

“MOVE!!!” some yelled but were swept up in the whirlwind and tossed about. The chaos caused their already unorganized band to scatter. It continued for a few seconds and then stopped. Dozens of the power armored monstrosities were being cooked in their armor, but their hide was strong enough to resist with some burns. The red one roared as he felt the fire burn, but decided to ignore it. What was actually strange was the blonde human wielding a little dagger standing between the police and a horde of monsters.

“HEY! We Got a PINK SKIN! HA look at itz hair! Like much piss. HAHAHAHA!”

The human he referred to as pink skin was Avery Goodman who didn’t look too pleased at the comparison. “Hey fuck off!” he yelled while pushing back a lock of hair. In his right hand the dagger transformed into a long black sword appeared and with one slash through the air a wave of flames expanded from him hitting the group with full force. The fire became an inferno once more. None of the raiders could see much around them, but a sea of flames and they simply shot wildly around them hitting some of the own. Their leader roared again and charged through trusting in his armor. “I can still smell ya piss head! HAHAHAH!!!” He was almost upon him covering 100 meters in a couple of seconds.

The flames around him suddenly turned to snow. His armor that was on fire began to chill in an instant. His armor almost locked up and It slowed the creature down long enough for Avery to rush towards him and in one smooth motion strike through his armor with the dark blade. The monster was almost severed in two and slowly lost consciousness as its body began to freeze over. The fire turned blizzard began to disperse and the now frustrated monsters walked over to their frozen leader and just shrugged. They still had loot and now a pink skin they really wanted to kill and probably snack on.

“Shit!” Avery was hiding in a abandoned grocery store catching his breath. The sword turned back into a dagger. He looked out the window as most of the beasts were still up and running around. “Fuck…That…Bullshit…Armor!” he laid down on the floor for a minute still clutching the weapon that saps his strength through every use. “K Plan B.”
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 2:53 am

Sandra turned away when suddenly she found what appeared to be a massive stinger barely an inch from her face. Riku had thrown up a magical barrier at just the right moment. Barbie's inhuman scream pierced the air as her body exploded out of the cosmic flames, Sandra's attack had completely destroyed her, but Godric's tinkering had imbued her not only with Goblin power, but pushed her natural power to it's  limits and shattered them, many of the bee's around had joined together to reform the womans body, but on a larger scale.

" HAHAAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHA " Barbie cackled madly as power radiated unstably off of her body, she twitched and contorted in a horribly fashion " OH YES, THAT'S THE STUFF, NOW I'M TRULY BEAUTIFUL AND UTTERLY PERFECT BARBIE!! NOT EVEN YOUR DICK SUCKING SPEECHES CAN HURT ME NOW!! "

Kaiser, currently riding one of the bee's, was watching this closely, that was a tremendous amount of power, especially if she was able to survive a phoenix attack, but her body and power were far too unstable. What was Godric playing at with this?

Riku cracked his knuckles " Of course I have a spell to save all the delicous man meat in this place, just as soon as I f this bitch in the a with a whole bag of d's! " He clapped his hands together and music started playing.

He back flipped through the air just as Kaiser made a pass through on his bee and plunged his hand into the ninja's pants " Sandra, do it! "

Sandra immediately unleashed another torrent of cosmic fire, engulfing Barbie. While that was going on, Riku pulled Kaiser's boxers clear off " Gun magic: Panty style! " the boxer's transformed into an impressive sized handgun. Riku flipped through the air again and aimed downward " I Bee prepared you sexy studs, to the females, I guess i'll help you too "

He unleashed a barrage of shots, each one hitting a wrestlers helmet and destroying it. As the others tore through the Bee horde, Riku rocketed towards Barbie, who as at the limits of her body.

" You who would trample on the aspirations of  horny maidens, interfere in their goal of beef injection, to you I say one thing, REPENT MOTHERFUCKER! " he pulled the trigger at the same time Sandra launched one last attack.

" But i'm vintage!! " Barbie screamed before she exploded

-----------------------------------------------

Emmet smiled " It was a pleasure having you, till next we meet " he sent Scott back to his room at the Avengers tower " Well he's certainly a pleasant young man "

Eva shrugged " Thats a word for it, why were we giving him attention for? He doesnt seem like the type that would join our little team "

"  I have to agree, he's very " noble " and " heroic " I heard about his exploits in new york, word travels fast " Iko said as he stood and stretched a bit

Emmet chuckled " He was simply networking, not a bad habit given his status as a newcomer in this dimention. I dont know how well we'll work together, but i'm certainly curious to see. But now to the matter at hand "

An image of outside the mansion appeared in the air, revealing what appearred to be an army amassed on the front lawn.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 3:30 am

"Hell yea, teamwork!" Sandra exclaimed as she slapped 5 with Riku after they took Barbie down. "Must admit it was impressive she reformed herself after a Phoenix attack. I do wonder what Godric's game is with this. I doubt this stops at Barbie." The rest of the cleanup went smooth and easily as the now unorganized bee's became fodder without their queen. The people where gone at this point and all that remained where any superstars or divas that where in the ring, now free from Barbie's control.

The team regrouped in the ring. Sandra looked for sign of injury but everyone Code:breaker or wrestler alike seemed to be fine, now that the helmets was off. "No long term mind fuckery, no outstanding injuries and no stings. I'd stay this all wrapped up surprisingly well."

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 5:33 am

Scott arrived back at the Avengers tower only to find that it was under attack. His room had three thugs tearing it up, and Scott was pissed after a moment of shock.
"What the hell are you doing?!"
The first thug turned and went to stab him with a switchblade he had in his hand. Scott quickly dodged to the side and countered with a side palm strike to the jaw, which knocked his enemy instantly unconscious. Without waiting another second, Scott jumped onto the shoulders of his unconscious foe while the body was still upright and leaped toward the other two punks.

When he was between them, Scott lashed out with both legs to kick them in the sweet spot above the chin but below the mouth, so that they were instantly unconscious as well.
Valor, how many punks are in the building?
There are dozens. The Avengers are being invaded, no question about it.
Dammit! Where the hell are The Avengers, and what happened to Stark's security system?!

His blood went cold as he realized that Minerva might be in danger. If these thugs ambushed her._.
I have to find her and clean up this trash!!!
Slamming his fists together, Scott did a full-body quick armor and prepared to administer justice. When he was in search-and-stop mode, his version of search-and-destroy, it was truly terrifying to behold. Stepping outside, the first thug to taste his wrath was one who fired a gun point-blank at his head.

Unfortunately for this pistol-packing punk, this bullet was not even close to being hard enough to penetrate his Valor Armor. The bullet actually ricocheted off of it and cut the punk across the cheek. One Karate punch to the nose from a fist harder than steel knocked this punk out cold. In less than twenty minutes, Scott cleared out the Avengers HQ and stacked the knocked out punks in a pile in the basement. Locking the basement behind him, he was worried that he had not found Minerva anywhere.
Dammit, where could she be?!

He noticed that the city outside had erupted in chaos, and went outside to look for himself. The police were being pushed back by thugs and monsters, and he could see bullets and RPG rounds flying everywhere. How it had all gone to shit in the brief time he was gone baffled him, but it clearly had. There was no way that regular law enforcement could deal with this, and the military was probably still in the process of mobilizing. For the sake of the innocents who might die in this chaos, and for the men giving their all to fight so that the city could be safe, he had to step up and end this.
"Let's rock 'n' roll, Valor."

As bad as this scene was, it was nothing compared to the Grymwar Invasion of New York City in his dimension. Crusader strolled along and took down punks and monsters in seconds. The battle armor these pig-like monsters were wearing shattered like glass just from his regular punches and kicks. He didn't even need Fists of Valor to handle these criminals. The physical strength and guns of these monsters were imposing, but being covered from head-to-toe in conventional weapon negating armor and being a master of all forms of combat made their brute strength laughable. Scott was taking names without breaking a sweat, and the news cameras were trained on him, the new most famous hero in the Big Apple.

Scott, I sense a fellow hero in trouble in that abandoned grocery store.
Scott turned his attention and felt the energy of some kind of weapon.
Well, let's go help him out.
Scott approached the store and saw more of the monsters. They saw him and began sneering.
"Hey, it's that armored punk from the news!"
"Take this, you shiny turd!"
They all went to attack him, but had no idea the trouble they were in when Scott's arms began to glow...

"Million Punches of Valor!!!"
Like those before them, the fists flying faster than the eye could see pounded them all without mercy. They were pulled closer to his fists by his force, and there was no hope for their armor to repel such energy. Energy born from a bond between best friends, light that burned away all evil, fueled by a champion trained by the gods themselves...All of this together made for an unstoppable assault. On the last punch, which only struck air but sent out energy waves accumulated from all of the punches, all of the punks were sent flying through the grocery store, crashing through the opposing wall and in so much pain they probably wished they were dead. Scott stepped through the doorway, the armor shining brightly as he flared up his golden aura to act as a flashlight.

"Hey, you with that special weapon! I'm a friend and here to help! I'm Crusader, a friend of the Avengers!"
Scott found Avery and crouched down to talk to him face-to-face, but not dissipating his armor due to them still being in enemy territory.
"This place isn't safe. We need to get to a more open area if we intend to keep taking the fight to these punks."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 7:19 pm

Kiya had left Emmet's after warning Sandra. On her way back to HQ Kiya picked up on the transmissions from New York and went to check it out. The first person she found was Tesla who was in the street fighting ogres. Tesla was getting ganged up on and Kiya got into position, Tesla noticed her former Avengers teammate and instinctively converted her body to pure organic diamond. Tesla got down into a defensive position and Kiya unleashed her blasters. The energy blasts hit with enough force to rumble the ground, the intense blasts burning and vaporizing the orge swarm as well as any punk criminals around. The blast was almost akin to a miniature nuke in a sense.

Kiya landed on the ground as Tesla stood up from the dust, converting herself back to human form. "Good blast." Kiya smiled. "Thanks, Stark's Iron Man armor gave me a few good tips. It was worth the firing." Kiya took Tesla's hand and flew her to the top of Avengers tower. Kiya knew something was weird. "Hmm, the towers defenses is offline." Tesla seemed surprised. "How the fuck is that possible?" Kiya had no idea. "I don't think anything is destroyed, if I hack into their new security setup I can get it back online." Tesla quickly approved Kiya to do so.

The two girls made their way into the tower finding somebody had already cleared the place out. Tesla figured the Avengers couldn't be to far so they started following the trail of bodies. The trail eventually lead them to a grocery store. The two girls entered the store, Tesla taking a diamond coating encase of a ambush.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 2:01 am

Avery ducked instinctively as the power armored freaks were thrown through the store. Their armor shattered revealing their twitching bodies embedded in the walls or lying on the ground. Avery was more than a little shocked by the entrance Scott made and just smiled to play it off. "Huh, thanks for the help. Call me Smith. For now at least." Crusader was obviously a superhero alias but Avery didn't want to say his name just yet. He grabbed Scott's hand and got up preparing to move out. When Tesla and Kiya arrived Avery's dagger grew into a black broadsword.

"Oh cool help or new baddies?" He asked sort of hoping this wasn't another fight.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 2:22 am

Kiya and Tesla gave each other a brief glance, they didn't know this fellow however it seemed Scott was with him. Tesla reverted back to her normal skin seeing all the defeated foes. "Relax, we're not here to hurt you. I actually work with Crusader as part of the Avengers." Tesla and Kiya walked over to Avery and Scott. "I'm Diamo" Tesla said before getting cut off by Kiya "And I'm Hack." Tesla was a little surprised though didn't show it. Seems Kiya had changed her calling card after leaving the Avengers.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 3:21 am

"The Avengers?" Avery was a little surprised he didn't see the usual more public Avengers crew but figured they were fighting somewhere else. Still he wasn't surprised they'd came. "Nice guess I got lucky. Really lucky." He said trying not to focus too much on checking out the two women. Scott being in his armor didn't make it easy to see what he looked like, but the other two were definitely attractive. "So, lets head out and find some more idiots to light up." he smiled and ran out the store with enthusiasm and ready for another fight. A few seconds after leaving the story Avery was stopped in his tracks by an invisible force.

"Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey!!! I AIN'T DUN YET!"

The ground shook as the once dead leader of the Ogres now stood 20 ft tall. His armor enlarged with his body and melted into his flesh. Bones jutted from pulsing flesh that wanted to explode with power. Kiya's sensors could detect this new power within him and Valor also sensed it. "FIGHT ME!!!" He roared out and the ground shattered beneath him cratering the street. He reached with one hand that seemed to stretch from him and towards the group in a blink. Time seemed to almost slow for Avery and his sword moved in slow motion to try and slice off the appendage. Before sword and flesh could meet the hand along with the rest of the creature fell too pieces.

"Greetings." a young woman with blonde hair, pale skin wearing a suit of dark black and red samurai armor with a red cape stood in front of Avery. Her iris was violet with vertical pupils. She wielded a long nodachi that was stained green with the blood of that ogre. "Sorry for the intrusion my name is Glory." She bowed slightly. "This city seems in trouble. Would mind assistance?"

Avery was a little confused now by what looks to be a strange cosplayer here. "Umm I guess not. Lets g-"

"Bitch I'll shove that metal up yo ASS!" The voice of the ogre was coming from the pile of flesh Glory created. It was reforming in front of them. "I'll pry you out of dat armor boy and wipe muh ass with duh rest of ya!" He reformed back with a confident grin. "Wake up BOYZ!!!"

His dead comrades seemed to rise up from the dead. They weren't alive, but just zombies imbued with more power than they rightfully should have. The ones in the grocery story staggered as they got up and wielded their weapons with renewed vigor. "Round two!"
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 3:50 am

Tesla took up her diamond form again forming some blades in her hands. "So these things regenerate, great..." Kiya spoke up "I can't use the same blast I did before, I'll kill everyone here except you and maybe Crusader. However I can get into those power armors. They will likely overpower it, but I can use their own armor to resist against them, slowing them down." Tesla gave a nod. "Good that'll help. Gives us the speed advantage. We're still missing the main piece of this puzzle though, that being how to put that ugly son of bitch down for good."

Tesla didn't mean to be rude, but there wasn't exactly time to introduce themselves to Glory. The main thing that mattered was it seemed the new girl was another allies. Kiya quickly sent a blast into the grocery store, a explosion weakened the structure causing a collapse. She then went after the walking dead horde leaving a opening for the others to attack the main orge.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 12:45 pm

Scott smiled as he helped Smith to his feet.
"Very well, Smith, nice to meet you."
Before they could leave the abandoned grocery store, he sensed the presence of Kiya and a second person, and he turned around to meet them.
"No worries, Smith, these are definitely friends."
He greeted Kiya, who had left The Avengers and now worked with the CB's, amused by the perfect codename she had chosen for herself. Tesla was literally a woman from his dreams, since the vivid dream he had had two months before coming here in which he fought alongside the SXM, had featured her among other people he had yet to meet in the waking world.

Scott looked over and smiled with understanding amusement as Avery all but ogled Tesla and Kiya. The two women were hot as hell with great strength of will, and Scott had to admit that if his heart did not belong to Minerva, he would take a crack at dating them. He had no way of knowing that Tesla had a boyfriend named Chulance, although he knew that Kiya's cyborg state would make even hot monkey sex a bit of a challenge. His red-blooded thoughts were interrupted as Avery ran out of the store, cheerfully spoiling for a fight. In that moment, the new guy reminded him of a younger version of himself from Shadowgreen, who would master sometimes up to three martial arts a day thanks to Alan's realm and then would jump back into his own realm, eager to try out his new techniques and defeat racist mutants who despised him for attending Shadowgreen but being not like them.
"It's good to see you guys again," he said to Kiya and Tesla before moving to join Avery outside.

Before they could quell the chaos in other parts of the city, however, the leader of the ogres suddenly resurrected himself and became a giant. The power armor he was wearing became as one with his body, and Scott was puzzled. Ogres were not typically known to come back from the dead, so either the power armor had some strange reanimation characteristic or something else was at play here. Avery showed guts being the first into battle against the ogre chieftain, but his attack was interrupted by the awesome entrance of the woman samurai Glory.
"Welcome to the battle, Glory. I'm Crusader."

The chieftain played the role of necromancer by raising his underlings from the dead. Scott's opponents were still alive and knocked out, causing them not to be able to rejoin the battle while also proving the wisdom of his normally nonfatal approach to justice.
"Zombie ogres._.Can't say I've ever fought that before."
His instincts honed by thousands of battles told him exactly what had to be done.
"Kiya, shut down the power armor these guys are wearing, it seems to be linked to the regeneration and zombification these guys are displaying. Smith, Tesla, Glory, cover Kiya to give her time to work."

Scott jerked a thumb at the chieftain.
"I can take this guy by myself."
He began using the Donde casual walk martial arts stance against him, which always pissed off those with large egos and made them vulnerable. His Forbidden Tenth Fist had been summoned on his right arm and was glowing with golden white light, proof he was planning to attack.
"Cocky piece of shit!" the ogre shouted while throwing a massive fist at him.
Scott dodged to the side with speed identical to an afterimage without breaking stride and launched his pre-strategized counterattack.

Scott fired the Shining Fist of Valor through the chieftain's solar plexus and held it there with his energy control, stopping the giant fist before it hit the ground to cause a shockwave. He had complete mastery of all forms of using the sword, so cutting the chieftain to pieces in seconds using his Shining Fist blast as an energy sword was easy. While the chieftain prepared to regenerate, Scott enlarged his Destructive Aura to engulf him. The aura would first press down on him with unimaginable force, almost paralyzing him and hindering his regeneration. After a few seconds, it started to destroy the chieftain's body while also cracking the ground around him. Regeneration only worked if a body existed to rgenerate, and by using this unique slash-and-burn strategy, Scott could keep cutting him to pieces within the Destructive Aura until the ogre chieftain ceased to exist.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 5
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next