Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Part 5

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
lol1991
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 1:22 pm

Kiya was quick to get into the orge's power armor systems, once in it was under her control and effort was no longer required allowing Kiya to move freely. The idea behind blasting the grocery store was to bury the badies that was inside, thus buying time. Kiya moved to take the Zombie orge's that was outside. Kiya intended to leave it open for the group to team attack the head orge, but once Scott used his destructive aura, Tesla realized they couldn't get near that, thus she moved to aid Kiya against the zombies.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 5:21 pm

The ogres outside lifted their massive weapons trying to fire on the group. Avery blinked and time stopped. The world seemed to be covered in strings connecting everyone. These strands of fabric contained the fate of everyone and everything, but his dagger showed him a vision of what would come about. These weapons would normally only be a threat to non heavily armored foes, but they were imbued with a strange power that could even crack Tesla's diamond form. Thousands of round pelted them and he saw Tesla falling to it. Avery knew what to do.

"With the power within me. I Sever Destiny!" with one swift swing his weapon destroyed the fate surrounding them all. The strings disintegrated and the bullets fired caused hundreds of explosions around them, but leaving the group unharmed. Glory glanced at the boy and smiled.

"That's an impressive toy you have. Still this isn't your show." Glory tossed her sword into the air and it turned into a golden mist. She reached out with both hands and two battle axes formed out of a scarlet red mist. "Borus, Alex put these abominations down." in a burst of speed she moved onto the undead foes faster than they could aim.

"Rip and Tear!" one ogre found his weapon sliced in half. He tried to grab Glory who appeared as a blur in front of him, but was confused when his head seemed to be detached from his body. Glory moved aggressively between the ogres cutting them to pieces with a weapon that seemed to halt their regeneration. Blood and body parts went flying as they tried but failed to even hit her.

Scott could see his strategy currently working on the chieftain until he heard a voice. "Damn that was close." instincts honed from hears of fighting told him to block on his right. He stopped a powerful fist from impacting his head, but he could feel a chaotic energy trying to beat its way into his armor. Dozens of more strikes seemed to accompany that fist making Scott go flying into the street. The monster was now facing the group reformed or was it?

"Imma piece of da idiot der" he pointed at the main body that was caught in the destructive aura. "Still tuff enuff to munch on you." The power within the ogre grew and was even more familiar to Scott now. This hunger and chaos was akin to the Goblin Force. With one leap the monster caused a crater tossing Avery back into a wall.

"Fuck! Watchout!" before he could utter the words the beast was on him at a speed ten times faster than before striking him with blows from seemingly all directions and not letting up. The Goblin force was here and it made the monster stronger and faster than before. But he was dumb focused all his might on Scott.
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 5:54 pm

"Damn that was close."
This strange voice was heard seconds before Scott stopped a fist flying at his head. However, the fist he stopped was only the opening shot, and a salvo of fists connected with his armor, sending him flying into the street. With his focus broken, the main body of the ogre chieftain had been freed from the Destructive Aura, which meant that he could now regenerate freely. Scott touched his right hand to the ground and sprung off of it to recover and land on his feet, a kind of ukemi, or roll, that many martial arts incorporated into their teachings. It was because of this that he was ready when the horrifying truth was revealed.

Goblin Force...
The name sent chills down his spine, but no evil would stop Crusader from fighting. The piece of the chieftain unleashed its wrath upon him, and Scott felt like he was being battered from everywhere. In this position, he closed his eyes to focus and entered the sanshen stance, so that the punches were hitting but having no effect on him. Scott expanded his Destructive Aura to push the Goblin Force fists away, so that they were not getting past his aura. From there, he launched his counterattack.

"Everyone get down! Shockwave of Valor!"
A ring of golden and white light exploded outward from him and annihilated the evil energy and piece of the ogre chieftain. Even with the piece destroyed, however, the energy itself fought on. Fists were coming once more, and he countered with his own Million Punches of Valor. It was a pummel duel between good and evil, but Scott's righteous fists won out to dispel the energy.

"Sometimes evil must be purged with a cleansing flame."
Scott focused his Destructive Aura on the ogre chieftain and began shooting the body repeatedly with bolts of Shining Fist energy.
"We must destroy his body for this to end. Kiya, Avery, use your flames and blasters! Tesla, Glory, destroy the zombies!"
Scott intensified his aura even more and charged up the Shining Fist for a powerful blast, firing a blast large enough to engulf the whole body of the chieftain with righteous fury.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 6:30 pm

Kiya like many others felt she could trust Scott and didn't think twice about following his instruction. She took flight above the orge and fired her blasters downward at it, using as much power as she could without killing anyone around her. Tesla meanwhile went after the zombies, thanks to Avery they couldn't do much to her diamond form. Tesla stabbed zombie orges in the eye to stun them before sending organic diamond all throughout their body, turning them into pure diamond status both inside and out.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 7:42 pm

Avery ignored the small pieces of rubble in his back and readied his sword. It burned bright white building up energy within. Even without Scott's suggestion Avery knew what needed to be done. He lifted his sword pointing it to the sky. Energy build up enough to the point his hands shook. The moment Kiya fired he brought down his blade and wave of energy charged towards the monster. The combined attacks of the three heroes completely engulfed the chieftain who tried and failed to heal.

"I'LL FUCKIN KILL AAAAAHHHH!!!" he all but screamed out before disintegrating into particles. The power within his body was all that was left and it simply disappeared. Scott could sense it returning to some central power, but where it could possibly be was impossible to tell. Glory sat down on a pile of corpses she created. Her armor and hair was covered in pieces of ogre, but she seemed oddly uncaring of that. What caused her annoyance was the feeling of amusement this Goblin Force seemed to give off.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 7:58 pm

Kiya landed back on the ground just as Tesla was walking back over, a number of diamond status on her side of things. Tesla walked over to Glory and gestured for a handshake. "Excuse my rudeness earlier, we had a bit of a mess to clean up. I'm Diamo from the Avergers, on their behalf I thank you for the assist. The borg behind me is Hack, the suited one is Crusader, and finally we have Smith." Tesla didn't know much about him herself yet, so she couldn't really describe him.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 8:22 pm

Scott watched as the ogre chieftain was vaporized, and with the host body broken, the Goblin Force could no longer act. He could feel the energy returning to Godric, who was probably in a different dimension entirely from this one, playing with lives for his own amusement like the evil were prone to do. Scott got down on his knees to sit Japanese style and put his hands by them, lowering his head and closing his eyes. This was an Eastern prayer style that warriors often did, wishing their vanquished enemy peace and tranquility either in this life or the next.
How sad that a strong ogre chieftain lost his life to the manipulation of a Goblin King. May you find the heaven for your species, which must surely be similar to Valhalla, and be free of Godric's cruelty forevermore.

Scott rose from his knees, and his eyes burned with rage as the name Godric went through his mind again. His fists clenched and he longed to dispense justice to such pure evil.
These ogres were not innocent, but I won't forget them regardless. Your end will come sooner than you believe, Godric.
Taking a deep breath, he turned with a smile toward Kiya and Avery.
"Thank you both, I appreciated the help."

Scott walked over to Tesla and Glory.
"Nice work, Tesla, I appreciated the help."
He turned to Glory.
"You did great, as well."
He dissipated his helmet so that Glory and Avery could see what he looked like for the first time. He turned to Avery, liking the cool sword.

"You've got some cool skills there, Smith. Those strings of fate were pretty awesome."
Regarding everyone, he stood like a confident leader, relaxed and sure of himself.
"Glory, Smith, now that you have fought beside me, you are friends and are free to call me by my name, Scott Young. Tesla, Kiya...It was good fighting alongside you again."
His helmet reappeared and he turned around, ready to confront more evil.

"I'm not sure where the other Avengers are or if there are others that need our help, but we'd best go look."
Scott flared up his Destructive Aura, the shining light of justice to lead the way. He began walking down the street, casually dropping enemies as he passed by. Those with weapons had them destroyed by his Shining Sword attack, and it was just as effective on their power armor. Scott checked inside buildings and helped civilians evacuate to law enforcement checkpoints where they would be safe. Seeing Crusader lifted the morale of both civilians and law enforcement, and Scott and Valor appreciated their kind words as he went off to stop the evil and protect the innocent once more.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 12:57 am

Glory turned her attention to Tesla and smiled. “Oh its no issue at all and it was fun.” She reached her hand out to shake Tesla’s before noticing the green blood of the ogres on it and pulled it back immediately. “Hmm wait a sec.” her armor disintegrated in a shower of light along with the mess of blood and guts. She went from battle ready gear to something more casual and normal. A grey cardigan, v neck cami, white skinny pants with black heels. She reached out and shook Tesla’s hand.
When Scott walked over she nodded towards him. “You two were marvelous as well.” She referred to him and Valor. The other power within him did interest her but she didn’t show it. “Continue to fight Crusader. Their souls are tied to ever hungry evil that’s plaguing this world. They will not rest until its defeated. If you need my assistance simply wish for my return.”

“Damn hotties everywhere.” Avery mumbled to himself barely noticing that he even said it instead of just thinking it. He noticed his shirt was ripped up and burned barely clinging to his chest. “Nice fighting with you Crusader. Guess I gotta go shopping today to. Oh can someone drop me off at home somewhere? I-I’m a little…tired.” He fell on the ground nearly passed out. That last attack drained him of what energy he had left. It was obvious the sword took its toll. Glory picked him up with one hand and put him over her shoulder.

“I’ll take him to my home. His weapon isn’t something humans should use. Honestly I’m surprised he isn’t dead.” Glory’s knowledge of the weapon and her willingness to take a stranger home seemed odd.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 1:24 am

"Before you go, what is that weapon he was using?" Glory helped defend the city, as such Tesla intended not to pester her with to many questions. But Tesla knew Stark would want as much info on what went down here as possible. So Tesla wouldn't be to good at her job it she didn't find out what Avery's weapon was.

While Tesla was at that, Kiya decided to follow Scott's lead and took to the air looking for any stragglers that had to be taken care of.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 5:37 pm

Glory held the weapon in her hand and seemed to think hard on the question. The weight was enough to even make her struggle with it. "My mother would know actually. All I can tell is that its a very old tool of the Gods. Those who wield it can manipulate destiny...I think." she knew what Avery did, but how much control he had over it seemed limited. "Does that suffice?"

-------------------------------------------------

Across from Avengers tower a robed figure stood atop a skyscraper watching the events below. The bodies of thugs were strewn about like trash on the street. Tesla and Kiya left not long ago off to defend the city. "Fools." the figure whispered  to himself. He pulled off his hood revealing an old caucasian man. He rubbed his chin brushing his grey beard with his hand wondering if the Avengers were done with his little game.

"Show me." with a wave of his hand an image of the inside of Avengers tower appeared, not the one familiar to the public but a mirror image. This was purgatory. "Lets see how my minions are doing." the man smiled watching as the image changed to different rooms searching for the Avengers he trapped there. The beasts of purgatory were dangerous and he lured them all to the heroes, but there was nothing. He was slowly becoming more and more agitated as room by room nothing seemed changed. Eventually he reached the training room where there the beasts of purgatory were limp corpses all around. Pieces of them scattered, but again nothing. Something must've changed.

"That little magus. Guess I have to deal with this personally." He widened the image of purgatory to a large mansized portal. Silver armor covered most of his body. "Now let us have a proper duel." when the magus took a single step towards the portal dozens of swords immediately shot out from it. Many impacted his armor, but bounced off. What caused him to stop was the two sticking through both eyes. "Whore..." he coughed out before dropping to the ground."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 7:18 pm

Riku turned around as he felt someone tap his shoulder and found Chris Jericho standing there. The half demon magus could only stare as Chris spoke " Hey, thank you so much for saving us from that bee woman. Is there anything we can do to show our appreciation? "

Tanesha was meanwhile leading Sandra, Roberta, and Katy out of the ring and back into the stands, only saying they should avoid the splash zone. As soon as Chris Jericho said that, the arena exploded with heat as a massive amount of lust radiated off of Riku and eveloped the wrestlers, the women being mysteriously teleported away and a few of the men put to the side. Riku reached out and touched Chris's chest, at the same time, John Cena came up from behind and ground against him. Chris just smirked " I was hoping it would lead to this "

At that, a full blown orgy commenced. Kaiser, Garfield, Adrian, and Christian were simply watching from the front row at first, but Kaiser abruptly got up and jumped into the ring to join in, closely followed by Adrian and Garfield. Christian was unsure of what to do at first, but as Randy Orton gestured to him, he leaped out of his clothes and into the ring.

As the girls watched from the stands, Tanesha set up a camera on a tripod and wrote something down in a little black book labeled " Places i've seen Riku have an orgy " Truth be told, she wasnt complaining, what girl didnt get off to gay sex? " Well ladies, the slut queen of orgydom was nice enough to set some men aside for us, shall we have some fun? "

------------------------------------------------------------

" Whats going on? " Genesis asked as he wondered where all these people had come up.

Emmet shrugged " A woman named Couture Versailles appears to have amassed an army of mercenary and ex military fighters, outfitted them with anti-mugen weaponry, among other things, armor, and what appears to be anti-phoenix weaponry. As for who she is, mere competitor in the fashion industry, my completely dominating the market appears to have pushed her to take some extreme measures " he sounded mildly amused by the whole thing.

Iko was counting all the forces and came up with about 350, a rather small army, truth be told. Even with all the gadgets they'd lugged along with them " Well, how shall we handle this? I dont imagine you'll have any problem with smiting them "

Emmet smiled darkly " Absolutely not, but dawling where would the fun be in that? I think you'd all enjoy some entertainment, so I have a task for you "

Everyone was immediately at attention, even Ashe, waiting.

Emmet summoned up a beautiful looking throne and sat down, crossing his legs and looking every bit like a queen " Dawlings, we are about to be " invaded " by a mob of rabble, I want you to engage them in combat and slaughter them. In case theres any misunderstanding, I mean not one of them is to leave these grounds alive "

Jericho appeared beside Ashe " I'm preparing to lower the barrier, there appears to be a massive power trying to blow up the whole mansion, that isnt happening, which is why it appears the forces are splitting into two groups, to attack from the front and the back "

Emmet styled his hair a little before speaking " Yes, Godric appears to have given Couture a bit of a boost in power, not to worry, she is my prey to deal with. I shall leave you all to your fun, Jericho, shall you join me on the roof for some tea? "

Jericho nodded " Yes "

" Excellent he turned back to the others who all had chilling smiles " Now, show them the high price of tuition for a Code:Breaker education "

--------------------------------

Minerva had gone back to the avengers tower fron the starbucks, right as she felt an immense dimentional disturbance. She rushed towards the nearest window and gasped as she saw a swirling void that filled the landscape, they werent in new york anymore " Whats going on? " she wondered. She tried her communicator, but it wasnt working.

Suddenly she heard growling coming from behind her. Her senses were on high alert, she was slowly being surrounded. Stay calm Minerva, she told herself, remember your training. You can do this. Taking a deep breath, she started running, immediately the beast of purgatory gave chase. She could hear them getting ever closer, feel the heat of their foul breath.

Just a little closer

One of them opened it's wide jaws to clamp down on Minerva, only to be run through by a blade of wind, two more joined the first and created a whirlwind that tore through the beat and it's compantions. She approached the training room and threw herself through the door. Rolling on the ground she jumped to her feet, two swords in hand, she started moving as the beast tried to circle her.

Using shundo, she was able to moved around the room with fantastic speed, carving through the beast with grisly effeciancy. Shifting between different elements, to better counter each beast that came at her. Once they were all dead, she stopped to take a breath, that had been very exhilarating, but she was still no closer to getting out of there.

Suddenly a portal opened up, she regarded it wearily and took a step towards it, immediately she conjured over a dozen swords and sent them flying through it. After a moment, she ran through the portal and found herself back in the regular dimention. Looking down she spotted a an older man laying on the ground, her swords piercing through his eyesockets.

She starred at him without pity, for it was obvious his plan to kill her and she'd been quicker. Her father wouldnt teach her, but she'd still heard his wisdom, in a battle it was a warriors life that is on the line, your life must be stronger and hers was. She could hear the chaos running rampant through the city and took off to see what she could do.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 7:42 pm

"Oh for sure" Sandra said. She took Sheamus, Evan, and Tony and teleported them to the backstage locker rooms. "Riku doesn't get all the fun my dears. I found a special someone backstage and decided to hide him away for us." Doing simply match there was 4 girls, but only 3 guys. Sandra smiled and called in the mystery wrestler, the door to the lockers opened revealing The Rock as the girls 4th.

The events started off strictly men on women with the 4 girls trading partners every so often. Eventually though the girls started getting with each other as as the guys. Through all the sexual highs and lust Sandra finally got to spend some time up close and personal with Katy. From there the other girls was able to take a round as well as everyone was past the point of caring about gender.

-----

"It will have to for now" Tesla replied. She hoped for more details but the girl only knew what she knew. "If your able to get more details, you can find me usually around the Avengers. The more information I can get on all that went down here, the better. Well Glory, again thank you for the assist. If you got nothing else I should know, then you may go. I need to aid in cleaning up the rest of this mess anyway."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 11:41 pm

The moment Minerva killed that magus the rest of the Avengers appeared in separate sections of the tower. It took time but they were able to regroup and contact the rest of the team to coordinate a proper response, but for right now most of the enemies were scattered. Any ogres left ran off potentially even looking for new leader or just to survive.

-----------------------------------------------------

"I will, thank you Diamo." Glory smiled brightly then turned around to walk away. Her smile disappeared the moment she thought about how horribly damaged her car was. She took off in a sprint with Avery on her shoulder. A mile a way she found her corvette along with a large ogre laying on top of it groaning. "Really?" she asked no one in particular as the Ogre seemed to roll off the car. He woke up and started to stretch out.

"Damn good nap. Wat ya want human?" The ogre asked the now silently fuming woman who knew one of the few ways to get around town without attracting attention was now flattened after being used as a bed.

"Was that yours? Ya look mad." he smiled without care.

She dropped Avery on the ground hard. He woke up from the sudden shock but was barely conscious. What he could see was another one of those Ogres facing down Glory. He wanted to jump up and attack, but was still exhausted. Instead he could only see and listen to what transpired. "Kneel and pray to me." when Glory spoke he felt something within him move. He didn't know if it was soul or the dog he just ate.

"Bitch I ain't gon- ugh!" He felt something connect with his stomach even through the armor. The armor seemingly exploded around him. An almost unbearable pain in his gut caused his knees to give away from the shock and left him on the ground coughing uncontrollably. All he could see in front of him was the imposing figure of this woman looking down on him.

"Pray. Promise to never harm an innocent and I will not smite your." She commanded and this time he closed his eyes looking into the air while kneeling. He muttered something in another language entirely, but Glory could sense his faith. "Your prayers have been answered. Fail your promise and you will be smited. However, I can't promise the rest of this city won't rip you apart if you're not careful" The Ogre knew how screwed he was just then. Being unable to defend himself from those who rightfully wants his head made survival almost impossible now. Avery closed his eyes again as Glory picked him up.

"Come Charissa! Let's hope insurance covers this." A red cape appeared over her back and with one leap Glory soared through the air.
---------------------------------------------

For just a moment amidst the screams of ecstasy Roberta had one thought. Something she thought about saying before pinning one of the men to the ground but was quickly distracted. "Could've picked a better place for this Sandra." Of course the smell of a wrestlers locker room didn't distract her long enough to not lose herself in the desires of over half a dozen attractive people.
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 1:34 am

Scott continued to comb the city, rescuing civilians and taking down both rampaging ogres and human punks following their lead. As he was walking down the street, he felt the buzz in his brain of Valor trying to communicate with him.
What's up, Valor?
New information has just come in regarding the Avengers. It seems that they were trapped inside Purgatory and just got back to Earth. I can sense Minerva among them.

Scott's heart leaped with joy upon hearing that.
Then this Knight of Valor needs to go find his princess.
He turned but was surprised as ogres and punks came out of everywhere, intending to attack him all at once.
"Well, well, it's the hero that's been on the news. 'The hope of the people' they've been calling this guy."
"I'm going to hang your head on my wall, Crusader," an ogre said.

Scott's eyes narrowed as he prepared for battle. Punks took up positions on the rooftops with sniper rifles and machine guns. The blaster weapons that could go through Tesla's Diamond form were all around in front of him, but Scott knew such weapons could never penetrate his Valor Armor; the shell of the Voltari was impenetrable because they could not fight on their own and that was their only way to survive an attack. All of his enemies were hungry for his blood, but Scott had no fear. He saw only evil in front of him, evil that would have to be defeated. In preparation for battle, Scott's Destructive Aura exploded outward from him, proof that he was ready for battle.

Scott walked forward to confront the ground enemies, and the rooftop enemies opened fire on him. Their weapons were utterly useless, the bolts not penetrating his aura. Scott's arm glowed golden white, a sign that he was preparing to attack as soon as he was in range. This time he was going with the standard Fist of Valor, which could blow away all before him with enough charged up energy. The punks and ogres charged him, thinking that their numbers gave them the advantage. Scott smiled, for only he knew that they were playing right into his hand.

As soon as they were almost in range, Scott assumed a kibadachi, or horse stance, and threw his right arm back all of the way for maximum punching power.
"FIST OF VALOR!!!"
Scott threw his punch as hard as he could, colliding with the sternum of an ogre. As soon as the fist touched, all of the charged energy coming from both him and Valor exploded like a bomb, all of the force going forward like a massive tidal wave. The explosion could be heard from anywhere in the city, windows being blown out, the earth shaking, and car alarms going off. Every enemy in front of him was sent flying, the rooftop enemies fortunate that they had landed on another rooftop and were knocked out instead of falling to their deaths.

With every immediate enemy pacified, Scott smiled as he returned to a regular standing position.
"Oh, yeah! You can't beat a classic."
Indeed, they never stood a chance.
The two mentally fist bumped and Scott began heading for Minerva as fast as he could. When he was very close to her, his legs glowed with energy and he leaped to the top of a tall building.

Looking down, he saw Minerva in the middle of the battle. Being able to lay eyes on her being unhurt filled him with relief. That relief was short-lived, however, as he saw ogres and punks getting ready to ambush her with their guns. Before he could call out a warning, he saw that Minerva must have sensed the ambush. Magic floating swords began flying everywhere, and they had no mercy in striking enemies in vital points to kill them. Scott nodded in appreciation, seeing Minerva's combat prowess making him love her even more.

Scott saw that she had missed a single ogre, and resolved to take care of that. Summoning the Forbidden Tenth Fist, he fired a single Shining Fist that struck the ogre in the chest and knocked him off the building. With his increased ogre durability, the fall would knock him out probably but not kill him. He jumped from his own building and landed in a ninja crouch before springing to his feet and walking over to Minerva with a relaxed and confident swagger.
"I'm glad to see you're alright, Minerva."
Valor suddenly was communicating with him again.

Scott, more enemies coming from everywhere. You and Ms. Mercury are about to have a fight on your hands.
Good looking out, Valor.
Scott turned and began charging up both of his arms, his Destructive Aura flaring around him again.
"More enemies are coming."
They were soon upon them, shooting and charging at them from all sides.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 2:00 am

Tesla had gotten back into the fight after Glory left. She'd taken down many punks and orges but soon they had realized they needed to gang up on her. Punks took to the roofs with blasters as orges approached on the ground, a similar ambush to Scott. Tesla walked into the ambush but was able to manage to avoid the blasters. However she now found herself cornered.

As the punks and orges approached, a sea of phoenix fire washed over the area burning everyone away to nothing. Tesla walked out of her hiding place to see Troy landing where now nothing remains, not even a corpse. "Troy? What are you doing here?" Troy turned to her, seemingly in annoyance. "I have some top grade shipments of cocaine that ships though here, some real good stuff. But these bitches are fucking it all up. Since the Avengers are apparently to incompetent to clean up the streets themselves, leaves me little choice but to step in."

Tesla sighed "Well thanks." Troy turned away "fuck off before you join them." Troy quickly took to the sky's again looking for more orges.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 1:05 am

Couture was sitting on a throne, at the back of her army, she was a woman of thirty-four though due to extensive surgery, she appeared to be in her early twenties, wearing a stunning white gown and golden armor of angelic origin, complete with battle helmet. This had been a long time in coming, to long that tacky Emmet Elizabeth Jones had dominated the world of fashion and music, if not the whole world itself.

Her new lines werent selling at all and it was all his fault, but she wasnt going to stand for it anywhere. Thanks to the wonderful man known simply as Godric, appearing and empowering Barbie and herself, they now had the strength to rival the phoenix. Barbie had gone off to deal with one phoenix and Couture was dealing with the one that was the biggest pain to her. Thats why she'd poured her whole fortune into hiring all these men and aquiring the weapons necessary to annihilate any all resistance.

" Attack!! " she screamed

The army immediately split up, one part attacking the front, while the second went around to the back. Simaultaneiously the front and back doors were broken down, the hired men pouring into the mansion. They were met with darkness and silence. Immediately they turned on their night vision goggles, but found something interfereing with them

" Tee Hee "

The group from the front of the mansion could suddenly hear the sound of a child laughing. They turned around wildly till one of them spotted what appeared to be a a five year old little girl in a black dress and floor length red hair, peaking behind a corner, she waved before dissapearing down the hall. The men gave chase, most of them having no issues with killing a child while the rest had a more perverted thought process.

Meanwhile, group that was heading from the back were discussing if they should just star destroying things, when they spotted a flickering light at the end of a hallway. Unsure of what it was, one of the more bold ones took a few steps in that direction, when an intense burst of light lit up the area then faded. As the men tried to regain their sight, they became aware of two things.

One, the guy that had tried to investigate, was now missing his head and two, Noah was standing among them, the mans head in his hand. He casually let it fall to the ground before regarding the men, who starred at him in shock. He pulled out his black keys, blades and narrowed his eyes " It's a habit i've broken, but for old times sake. Amen " he immediately started slaughtering them

Meanwhile the men that had chased after the little girl, were confronted by.....Santa Clause. The jolly, red elf waddled over to them, helfing his large sack over his shoulders " Ho Ho Ho, i've brought some presents for you boys "

He set the bag down and started to undo the knot holding it in place, while the men watch with a strange sense of glee and anticipation. Santa smiled and opened the bag, with Jack the ripper and sasuke sarutobi flying out of it to attack the group. They screamed and fired, but the conjured attackers easily weaved through the bullets and tore through the men. One of them tried to crawl away only to be intercepted by the little girl, Eva morphed back to her adult form and plunged her fangs into the mans neck, drinking his blood greedily.

Soon the mansion was filled with the sound of screams and gunfire as the army, seized by terror, tried to fight back, only to be torn apart. Iko was moving silent, and taking out the invaders without any of them being aware of his presence. Soon he was surrounded by corpses. He could hear the others still at work, by now the invaders were aware that they couldnt leave, any and all exits were magically sealed off and no one on the outside could tell what was happening, so more people were charging in.

" My, my, my you people are ruthless, are you sure your heroes of justice? "

Iko turned around slowly and found an woman with frizzy purple hair and a black leather, body suit leaning against a wall. He hadnt sensed her at all and that never happened " You appear to be different from these other fools and to answer your question, no we are not heroes of justice, you just missed one "

The woman laughed " To bad, to answer your question, no im not like these ones, my name is Wicked and I was hired to kill and with that being said " she vanished, not teleportion or simple invisibility. But as if she'd never existed at all, she really was different from these other one.

He leaped back, the instant he felt something beging to slice his neck. His eyes darted around, but he couldnt see anyone, his other senses were failing to detect her as well and he couldnt sense any bloodlust. Another attack started on his arm and at his legs but he kept jumping away the instant he felt them.

" I think I have you figured out, your a mutant with some power to erase your existance just remain tangible. It's most impressive to fool me, but dont think that give you an edge. Ninja art of the doppleganger " he created seven physical clones from chi, each wielding a knife " Lets see how long we can keep this game up "

Noah was cleaning off his blades when felt an immense power, the hairs on the back of his neck stood up, setting off his danger senses. He whipped around and found a little blonde in girl in a big, frilly, pink dress and a tiara on her head. Without missing a beat, he light armor flared up and he aimed a punch at her. The girl raised a hand, causing a barrier of pink energy to flare up.

" How rude, what kind of brute attacks a sweet little girl like that?! "

Noah remained on guard, circling her " Your no little girl " he attacked again, moving past the speed of light to unleash over a thousand punches in an instant, each one hammering at the barrier till it broke. The girl laughed and unleashed a blast of pink energy that knocked Noah back and destroyed the section of the mansion they were in.

" HAHAHA, your a smart one, names King and i'm the motherfucking fairy queen. I was a once a gross old man, but I wished and wished till my deepest desire was granted! " King twirled as she floated into the air, gathering more energy.

Noah jumped out of the debris, if he didnt have his power activated, he'd be dust. Whoever this person, they had a lot of power and it had nothing to do with Godric.

A massive man in armor and releasing exploding bubbles was battling Eva and Genesis.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Minerva let out a sigh of relief, truth be told she'd been thinking about him, even as she fought her way out of purgatory and through the city. It was good to see that he was ok, as another wave of enemies came at them, they immediately started fighting back to back, engaging the enemy and covering the others back. She felt a smile tugging at her lips, fighting side by side with Scott felt so natural to her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Riku: OOOOOOHHHH YES, Oh don't put your finger there, please dont, WHAT ARE YOU DOING, PUT YOUR FINGER BACK! OH the piledriver!! I CAN SEE ALL OF YOU!
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 1:53 am

Kiya landed by Tesla shortly after Troy left. "Hey I spotted all the fire." Tesla sighed. "Yea Troy's here. Apparently these orges are impeding his drug running operations and he's here to clear house. Troy is not the type of help I wanted, he'll probably destroy more of the damn city then he'll save." Kiya considered her options. "I say we let him be. He's helping us right now. Troy also knows what happens if he gets to reckless. Kano is on Asgard and Milo is dead, Troy has nobody to protect him if he pisses off SXM, Avengers, or anyway else." Tesla gave a questioning look. "Are you sure?" Kiya nodded. "Positive. Troy's a asshole, but not a idiot. He always does his best to stay under the radar and avoid unwanted attention. So he won't pull a Sandra and destroy the city in a hissy fit. So lets take advantage of him to clean up this mess even faster." Tesla gave a assuring nod realing Kiya had a strong point. "OK then, back to work."

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 7:49 am

The ogres and human punks were simply no match for Scott and Minerva, that much was abundantly clear. The ones who kept their distance were stabbed by Minerva's swords and struck by Scott's Shining Fist blasts. Scott used his armored body to shield Minerva from the ogre's power blasters, and from there, the mage could launch a counterattack. Her swords were even more devastating at close-range, and any who survived took Fists of Valor from Scott. It was pure poetry in motion to watch these two fight together. Seeing that they could not win, the surviving and conscious ogres and human punks retreated.

Scott turned to Minerva and smiled.
"Those swords of yours are awesome. We fight well together."
Scott gently took Minerva's right hand and laced his fingers with hers. Although physically she could only feel his armor, in her heart, he knew she could feel his love. After a few moments of tenderness, he gently let her hand go.

"The chaos is dying down now, but the other heroes and civilians still need our help. Let's go."
He turned and moved down the street, moving quickly but letting Minerva keep up with him. Rescuing civilians trapped in rubble became his main focus, and Minerva's sweetness was invaluable in rescuing children who were frightened by Scott's Valor Armor. Scott and Minerva herded several people to a law enforcement checkpoint.

An older woman smiled like a little girl when she saw Crusader.
"Bless you, Crusader. Your heroism is inspiring to us all!"
Scott humbly appreciated her kind words.
"It's no big deal, ma'am. I'm just doing my job."

Scott's humility, grace, and class made him a hit with everyone. Young boys crowded him for an autograph, and some law enforcement officers got his autograph for their own children. Of course, that didn't mean that the beautiful mage Minerva was forgotten. The very young girls gravitated toward her, admiring her outfit.
"Are you a real witch?" an eight-year-old girl asked.
She had only ever seen an outfit like Minerva's in a department store during Halloween, and she was so curious about her that it radiated from her innocent child's face.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 5:53 pm

Just as Kiya and Tesla were getting back to work the cyborg picked up a large number of hostiles approaching along with dozens of projectiles heading their way at high speed. However, the trajectory of the projectiles were clear and not aimed at the two Avengers. In moments dozens of red arrows struck the heavily armed group of criminals either killing or injuring them through buildings and behind cars. Glory stood atop a building a couple miles away with a bow in hand that faded away. She smiled a bit at her own success, but then turned her attention to Troy. He seemed dangerous but the Avengers didn't pursue so she didn't. Instead of following she headed for any cries for help she heard fully geared up.

--------------------------------------------------------
The internet became flooded with pictures and live videos of the heroics occurring in New York. Superheroes weren't new and in the city the Avengers called home their actions were welcomed. However, this time new heroes came on the scene and speculation on who they were began surfacing as quickly as they were rescuing civilians. Most news outlets were trying to catch up with what was happening. They even received video of the new comers on the scene when none of their reporters were present suggesting another interested party being involved.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 2:43 am

Tesla sighed a slight breath of relief that they didn't have to fight that battle. It seemed like the orges and punks where really starting to thin out now. This fight wasn't going to last much long. "Alright, Kiya you can fly. Do a birds eye sweep of the area. I'll stay cover the ground and look for any hide away." Kiya nodded "got it."

The girls set off on their separate ways. From the sky Kiya would notice cosmic fire consuming small areas here and there, killing orges and punks but leaving everything untouched. This was perfect, these orges had pissed Troy off, and just as Kiya suspected, he was doing all the work for her. "A shame I'm not getting paid for this, I'd be making free money right about now."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 1:32 am

Eva was leaning against a wall, she'd gotten far too greedy and fed to her capacity, all the blood oozing around her was almost enough to make her queezy, almost.

BOOM!!

The mansion shook and off in the distance she could sense an enourmous power taking the stage. She was considering whether or not to go lend a hand when another opponent made themselves known. A massive man adorned in armor, his face was covered by a helmet. He stood in the room, not moving a muscle. She wondered if he was another undead, as she couldnt pick up a heartbeat, but she soon realized it was just beating an incredibly slow rate.

Suddenly the room became filled with bubbles, Eva was sceptacle, but remained on guard. She was too old to take this man lightly. One moment he was standing perfectly still, then his fist fist was going through her stomach, Eva screamed in shock. The bubbles suddenly detonanted a chain of explosions that destroyed the room. Genesis, who'd been sitting in a nearby room, yelled and was thrown back.

Hercules manifested and caught him, setting the boy down. He roared and charged The man known as Hannibal, based on the named seared to his chest plate. The two met and started grappling, neither able to push the other back. Genesis watched this match, shocked. How could this guy match his Hercules. Behind him, Eva was reforming, she glared at this guy, being blown up was not one of her favorite things to experience.

Iko's dopplegangers were falling one by one, she appeared to be using some high tech weapon, a slight touch was enough to dispell them. He created three more, each one moving faster and faster till it appeared the room was filled with Iko. The true one slipped his glasses off and trully opened his eyes " Life is trully a fragile thing " he noted calmly.

All around him was marked by the lines of death, every solid part of the mansion, the magical energies weaved into it, even the vary air. He spotted a set of lines that appeared to be moving around a lot. He stepped forward and plunged knife into the point of origin and invoked the eventual death. Wicked immediately came into sight,she starred at him, completely shocked. She opened her mouth to say something, but fell to the ground, dead.

He put his glasses back on and turned away as her body broke apart and vanished. He could sense two more powerful signatures through the mansion, he shook his head "They need to stop playing with their food.

Noah dodged another blast from King, her power was strong, but he was ahead of her in terms of speed. But her defense was thwarting him, for the moment, he pressed his feet on the ceiling and launched another omnidirectional attack on her. But now his fist were smashing through her defense. He focused on altering his speed into strength now, soon his fist were connecting to her body, she screaming as he punched her into a wall and continued his assault.

" Hey asshole, dont you have any sense of chivalry?! "

" No, I don't " Noah said with eery calmness " I was raised and trained to not see anything riddiculous like sex or age, just the sin. Nowadays I apply this teachings in different way, I could say your a heathen, but truthfully you annoy me " he went in for the kill.

King coughed up some blood and grinned " Heh, I think I could fall for you, unfortunately it wont be that easy! "

The area was eclipsed by pink light as King unleashed her power again, but it was forced back. by a burst of golden light. As it faded, it revealed Noah floating in the air, a large wing jutting out of his back. King gulped, what was this power she felt from him? Making a snap decision, her body dissolved away as she fled from the mansion, prizing her life over money.

Noah landed softly on the ground, his power dissipating, he blinked rapidly and rubbed his head " What? Where did she go? " that last few minutes were a blur to him.

" For lo I Bawla Wan have returned!! I'm sure you've been worrying yourselves senseless wondering where i've been "

Bawla had appeared out of nowhere and created a barrier around Eva and Genesis, stopping Hannibals explosions. Eva and Genesis exchanged a look, both had forgotten the girl existed but half heartedly thanked her and charged Hannibal while Bawla continued blathering on about the log cabin building competition she'd ended up in.

Genesis summoned Oda Nobunaga, who brandished his large handguns and opened fire on Hannibal, his bullets strong enough to pierce through the mans armor. Eva reached out and commanded his blood to start attacking his insides. Soon he was collapsed on the floor as Jack the ripper tore into him viciously, Genesis was laughing and cheering his conjured warrior on. Eva smiled, it was rare to see him act his age, ignoring the griesly scene.

Meanwhile outside, the rest of Coutures forces were being assaulted by a massive blizzard, courtesy of Ashe was who was standing in mid air, staring down at them. Couture was beside herself with rage, how could the army she amassed, all the weapons she'd brought, they'd been utterly destroyed. No, she wasnt done yet, not at all, she still had her armor, personal weapons, and magnificent power.

Barbie would be here soon and together they would triumph.

" I'm afraid your sister is dead "

Couture whirled around to find Emmet standing there, wearing an outfit so stylish and visonary that she wanted to weep " What the fuck are you talking about?! "

Suddenly images of what happened at the wrestling event flooded her mind, playing again and again in loop for five minutes before stopping. She was shocked, her sister, her Barbie....had failed her!! That useless bitch, how could she fail so disgustingly and to Emmets people no less.

Emmet frowned " You trully have no love or sorrow for your the loss of your sister. Far be it from me to judge, given my own sibling relationship, but you have no love in your heart at all and thats why your designs never sold, they were simply tacky and without any flare. This fact wouldnt have changed regardless of if I decided to take my rightful place in the world " he shook his head " But you came here to fight me didnt you? "

Couture took some deep breaths, she was shaking from pure rage, at this man standing in front of her, making her feel shabby and inferior by comparison. Yes, that's right " I came to destory you and take everthing you have, your house, your money, your lovers, your talent,your style!! MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE, IT'LL ALL BE MIIIIIIINE!!! " She laughed like a mad woman, her mind and body in tatters though she didnt realize this, she was glued together by Godrics power and nothing else.

Emmet simply shrugged " Very well dawling, if you think you have the power to take all that is mine, then meet me on the stage of battle lip sync for your life and legacy! "

Minerva blushed, a little taken back by the question. She suppose were more used to using the word witch over mage and it wasnt really a negative frasing " Um, yes " she smiled warmly at the boy " I'm a witch, though I go by......um Blade Maiden? " she was going to say Iron Maiden but thought having her heroics linked to a torture device, wasnt very smart. She could see Scott smiling at her and remembered that moment in the fight where he'd held her hand, even through his armor, she felt the depths of his feelings for her. It was a little scary, but exiciting too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

On top of a building somewhere in New York, a korean girl of about 18 with long brown hair and wearing a pink hoodie, blue jean shorts and combat boots, was sitting on the edge of the building playing on a Nintendo 3DS.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 2:23 am

Kiya noticed Troy shoot off through the sky as the last pockets of baddies where destroyed.     It seemed the crisis had been contained and Troy was quick to skip town.    No doubt that soon as police reopened the roads, Troy would be back in business.      Kiya went around to do one final area sweep to make sure Troy hadn't missed anything.     After determining the orge situation was dealt with Kiya returned to Tesla.

"It looks like things are taken care of." Tesla sighed in relief. "Thank goodness. Now I can finally get some rest before I go visit Emmet. Thank you Kiya." Kiya smiled. "Any time." Kiya still seen Tesla and the Avengers as friends, even if she herself was no longer there.

Last edited by justinlynch3 on Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 9:14 pm

The girl's face was blank for a moment as she thought over what Minerva said. After a few minutes, she smiled a toothy grin.
"That's so cool! When I grow up, I hope I get to be like you, Blade Maiden!"
The little girls wanted autographs from her and brought her papers and stuffed animals to sign. Scott, being new to this dimension still, had no idea that his actions and heroics had gone a long way toward improving the perception of superheroes within the city.

After the autograph seekers died down, Scott walked into the City Hall building that the law enforcement checkpoint was in front of. Heading into the gym, he saw a television recording The Avengers, Kiya, and Troy taking down ogres. Letting out a sigh of relief, he dissipated his armor and felt the tiredness of no sleep washing over him.
Damn...I got to get some sleep soon.
Suddenly, he saw a flashing light behind him and turned with a Valor Gauntlet summoned upon his right arm to fight. He was surprised to see that it was not an enemy, but his mentor Alan.

"Geez, man, don't scare me like that," Scott said with a chuckle as he dissipated his gauntlet.
"Sorry about that. You look dog tired, Scott."
"Yeah, some crazy bunch of criminals and ogres decided that 'right before I'm going to bed' is a perfect time to attack the city."
"Well, perhaps this will lift your spirits. I come bearing a gift."

Scott looked at him, puzzled.
"A gift?"
Alan created a table and two chairs out of solid fire so the two could sit down. Scott didn't even hesitate, knowing the flames would not harm him unless Alan willed them to.
"Yes, I'd like to repay you for resolving that business with Blood Wolf."
Scott nodded, thinking back on the sad story of Solaris and Blood Wolf.

Alan had not always been the God of Fire. He had once been a mortal superhero in Scott's own dimension, overcoming the tragic murder of his parents and the rise of anti-mutant government agencies to grow into the hero that the world needed. Alan was a graduate of the Shadowgreen Institute, and had once been the Protector of Earth, the title Scott had inherited from him after his own training was complete. Blood Wolf was just another psychotic enemy, but one who had used an innocent person as a human shield against Alan's fireball attack. The woman who died had suffered horribly from being caught between these two powerful individuals, and her death had led to guilt that Alan had never been able to get over even after becoming deified thanks to being the champion of the previous God of Fire, Heiksos, who had since ascended to join the Creator. Scott had taken up the unresolved business of his mentor, defeated Blood Wolf, and avenged the slain woman, who was the mother of the young woman he lost his virginity to.

Alan held out his hand like they were going to arm-wrestle.
"Take my hand, Scott."
Without hesitation, Scott clasped hands with Alan.
"Now channel your Destructive Aura into your arm to meet my Pure Flames."
Scott's arm glowed with gold and white light while Alan's arm glowed with orange and white flames. The two powers merged as one, becoming a new power within Scott.

When they unclasped hands, Scott felt like fire was racing through his veins, which actually felt much more pleasant than you might expect.
"What was that just now?"
"I transferred a portion of my Pure Flame into you. It was your purity of heart that allowed the transfer to be successful, and for the rest of your days, you will carry that flame with you into battle. Now, should you need to, you can put those flames into your own attacks. Use my cleansing flames to burn away evil."

Scott lifted up his right arm and focused on it, seeing it burn with a similar fire to Alan's. One name instantly came to him, and he knew that Valor was sending it to him through their mental link.
Burning Fist of Valor.
Scott clapped his clenched fist against his chest with the fire still glowing, the flames not touching him, and prepared to make a solemn vow like ancient Western warriors.
"I will use this new power you granted me to continue the heroic legacy of Solaris."
"I would expect nothing less of my successor."

The two stood up and the table and chairs disappeared. The two bowed to each other in the Japanese style and Alan disappeared as he returned to his own realm. Scott engaged the flames once more, admiring the beauty of seeing them merge with his aura in perfect harmony.
Now we will carry part of Solaris into every battle we fight, Valor.
Indeed, his flames will fight evil once more, and combine with our own powers to be the light that forces evil from the shadows.
Scott extinguished the flames and looked up, a serene expression on his face as he stood alone in an empty gym.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 8:26 pm

The chaos in New York was only just now ending but, this was still a perfect time for crime that didn’t attract major attention. In front of dozens of screens sat Marcus Wayne. The only light in the room came from the screens showing the heroics that various heroes performed today. His butler Alfred sighed as he walked towards the now aging playboy with a cup of tea. “Looking for new friends sir?” he placed the tea down on the table near him.

“Maybe, if they’re willing to play ball. Why, bored of me already?” He grabbed his tea and kept watching. The footage was already sent to many different media outlets making sure they were out there.

“Hmm it isn’t too exciting watching you grow old and alone. What’s that?” he noticed on one of the screens showing a couple dozen people in full black tactical gear moving into a building. Marcus didn’t take his eyes off the screen showing Troy.

“New player called Talon and tonight they’re raiding a Oscorp medical warehouse. They won’t be successful.” Marcus got up from his seat and drunk all the tea in one gulp then crossed the massive room inside his penthouse towards the hidden closet in the wall. He placed his right hand on a seemingly invisible panel unlocking it. A section of wall the size of a door pulled away revealing a dark armored suit with equipment all around it. The head piece was a cowl with ears like a bat. It stared back at him as if telling him what needed to be done. He grabbed his armor and equipment quickly as if done many times.

“I guess it’s not too late to persuade you to send a tip to the dozen heroes already saving the day?”

“No time, they’ll be done soon. Plus, why let them have all the fun?”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was night and under the cover of darkness several mail vans drove up to one of Oscorp’s medical warehouses in Manhattan. Several squads of mercenaries filed out their vans and invaded the warehouse quickly and efficiently. With one of the workers there being a hidden operative, It took only ten minutes but the building was under their control. Very few employees worked there at night and they were all taken hostage when the real mission began. In the loading bay the operation leader codename Sol began contacting her soldiers.

“Squad leader’s status report!”

“Beta truck is loaded.”

“Zeta truck is almost ready.”

“Delta team hostages are secured.”

These first three responses satisfied her, but what became worrying was the silence from the next two teams. “Charlie and Bravo status report! Charlie and Bravo I repeat status report!” the lack of response told her everything she needed to know. She readied her rifle along with the rest of her team. “All squads get ready. Looks like we got company. Get the supplies loaded up and head out! Delta keep an eye on those hostages.”

“Yes ma’am!”

Sol’s team of six left the loading bay and headed further into the building to patrol. They all moved with discipline covering each other’s flanks well and sweeping the area. It looked all clear for a moment until the lights went out in an instant. The light bulbs seems to all shatter.“Hold position. Night Vision.” They all put on goggles and started to search everywhere. The room was large storing hundreds of crates and allowing for many vantage points to hide or watch from. Sol couldn’t help but twitch her trigger finger just waiting for anything that didn’t look right to appeared. Instead they heard a muffled noise and something drop to the floor behind them. The teamed turned around and heard.

“Jen’s’s gone!” one panicked as they picked up their missing comrade’s rifle off the floor. It took a moment for Sol to realize what happened. What took him so fast? “What do w-“

“Dar and Ave take point. Kill anything that’s in here. Equip mutagen ammo. The rest keep a eye out I’m calling for reinforcements.” The two moved up quickly with heavy machine guns ready to destroy the possible mutant trying to pick them off. The moment she put her hands on the radio a huge explosion rocked the room. A part of the ceiling collapsed on top of them forcing them to scatter. The moment they ran they noticed several bat looking objects attached to their rifles. They glowed red for a few seconds before exploding. Many of them were knocked back as their weapons became disabled. Even worse a thick smoke began filling the room. Sol instinctively pulled out her sidearm, but couldn’t see much. All she could hear were pistols going off and screaming around her. “Fuck me, all squad leaders we’re under attack. Sit rep?”

“Zeta truck is disabled and Beta is moving into to assist you. Delta team is still holding position.”

The news didn’t really comfort her when in seconds the gunfire died down. There was nothing but smoke and silence. She didn’t dare to speak again and instead just kept her pistol up and ready to fire on anything that looked strange. For the moment, Sol was glad the face mask she wore hid the fear written over her face. The smoke was slowly dissipating giving her some ability to see.

“Tell me.”

The heavily modulated voice she could hear from behind set off all her instincts. She moved as fast as her trained body could manage, but was stopped instantly. A large armored hand on her throat picked up the woman and slammed her down on the floor cracking concrete and bone alike. The pain that shot through her was intense, but she was still conscious enough to keep the grip on her only weapon, but that was soon gone as the same hand grabbed her wrist and twisting to the point the grip loosened and bone shattered. The shadowy figure was knelt next to her watching with the eyes of a predator.

“Are you having fun?” before Sol could answer she was dealt one final blow and knocked unconscious.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 2:03 am

Emmet took to the air and Couture quickly followed, via the jetpack built into her armor, He summoned two rocket launchers to her arms, charging them with goblin energy, she opened fire. Emmet simply closed his eyes and started dancing, he moved gracefully through the sky, avoiding the rockets with little effort. Couture screamed in rage and summoned more rockets, this time she took control of the rockets and made them zero in on Emmets energy.

She grinned maliciously, they were special anti phoenix weapons, and charged with Goblin force energy, they were many times more effective, but there was no way for him to know that!

" Actually dawling, with you screaming it in your head, I can "

Golden light flooded the sky as Emmet opened the gate of babylon, weapons rained down, intercepting all the missiles and destroying them.

Couture clutched her head in rage and pain, this wasnt possible, she was all powerful now. Her mind was protected from his telepathy. No, she needed to keep it together, but the power was so much, to much.

Emmet filed his nails as he watched Couture unravel, he'd seen it time and time again, Godrics favorite joke indeed. But soon the brute would start getting more active. He put the file away, as his hands were starting to shake. Fear? the smallest amount, but more then that it was excitement. War was coming and he loved it so, that thrill of combat and a blood soaked battlefield, it was intoxicating.

Emmet shifted over to cosmic energy form, this wretch wouldnt give him the fight he desired, but it was something. Couture's form became distorted along with her mind, she became some giant mass of flesh and limbs, goblin energy coursing through her veins and causing her pain. She roared and charged Emmet, he unleashed an omni direction wave of cosmic fire and dropped beneath her. In her current state, she was durable enough to withstand a cosmic attack, well it was protecting her from being destroyed flat out.

Coutures limbs elongated out and attempted to grab Emmet, but more weapons flew out of the gate and cleaved the limbs clear off. Emmet froze time around Couture and flew up to the gaping hole that was patting for her mouth. He dissolved his energy form and rushed through the hole and surged through Coutures body. She wasnt going to last much longer, his freezing time was the only thing keeping her in place, but he felt she deserved a special death to send her off.

Emmet opened a portal that sent them a million light years away from earth. In the middle of space, An explosion of galactic proportion took place. In a display of a million beautiful colors, Couture screamed " IT'S PERFECT! " before being completely obliterated.

Meanwhile back on earth, the clean up process of going on. Jericho, wielding a bone staff, tapped it on the floor of the roof . Every corpse on the propery was broken down and absorbed into the staff in a disturbing display as the skull atop the staff, opened it's mouth and sucked them all in. A river of blood was flowing through the mansion at Eva's command, she and Bawla consumed a good portion of it while Jericho took the rest.

Emmet made it back to earth and immediately repaired the mansion, anyone that looked inside it now wouldnt have a clue of the slaughter that just happened there.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Minerva blushed deeply as the girl said she wanted to be like her and more of them wanted autographs. She couldnt help the wide grin on her face as she signed books and stuffed animals, someone wanted to be like her? A hero. It was so much to take in and honestly she was feeling very tired. Heading back to the tower with the other avengers, she was out like a light and dreaming of flying and men in armor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Daeva was so absorbed in her gang that she didnt notice the five ogres that had jumped onto the roof. They were the remnants of the invading forces and were feeling shamed and pissed off. One of them spotted her and grinned viciously

" Oy, girly, wrong place and wrong time! " he bellowed and charged her.

Daeva snapped her fingers and a robot materialied between her and the ogre " Osira, some defense please "

" Of course mistress "

Osira, a tall and bulky robot on four legs, shot something on the ground and erected a barrier. The ogre slammed into it, barely making it flicker. Daeva saved her game and pocketed it, She looked over her shoulder and saw Osira had just finished shooting up the ogres " Good word as always "

" Play of the game? "

Daeva smiled " Forsure "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 5
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next