Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Part 6

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
justinlynch3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
True Grave

True Grave

Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 6:32 am

While Scott and his party continued to walk the barren wastelands of Earth Hell, the rest of the surviving Earth Generals went on the offensive. The Earth General battling Johnathan suddenly warped into the ground and came back from a different angle, slicing into him with his axe. Two others went after Genesis and William, using their minions to harass and distract the others. Another Earth General went after Tanya and Tesla, slicing off some of the Asgardian Queen's hair as she barely dodged the axe. Kiya, Justin, and Jim were also under attack, their foe swiftly dodging every counterattack and keeping them constantly guessing where an attack was coming from. Kano was forced to block an axe strike aimed at his face with Mjolnir, and Sandra barely pulled Abby out of the way to save her from an ambush strike that would have severed her head clean off.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 10:14 pm

As a few stands of Tanya's hair fell to the ground she readied herself for battle against this new arrival. "Bitch you just gave the wrong women a haircut." Eyes glowing with power Tanya went after the demon with superhuman strength and speed, forming a hammer shaped weapon out of energy to have defense against demon's blade, she choose a hammer to represent her husband, Kano. Tesla took her diamond form and shaped a pair of blades, planning to strike whenever a opening presented itself.

-----

Jim had taken sand form and grown to a huge size, he smashed his massive fist to the Earth whenever the general showed himself but kept missing. Justin was in metal form trying to aid Kiya in attacking but their foe kept slipping away. Justin spoke in annoyance "god damnit a slippery S.O.B"

-----

Sandra took Abby and Collin and teleported out to one of Emmet's massive gardens outside the mansion. The mansion itself was no place for a battle, to many places a foe could hide and sneak attack. At least out in the open they could see where their foe is coming from. She spoke up to Collin and Abby. "Alright be on guard, looks like the next general has arrived." The 3 awaited for their foe to come out into the clearing and reveal himself.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 1:07 am

Genesis was standing with Jeanne in a protective barrier while Jack the ripper was living up to his namesake with a few demons when the earth general appeared, his axe striking the dome and nearly shattering it. Jeanne grabbed Genesis and leaped away as the dome shattered from the next strike " This appears to be one of the generals that appears following the defeat of an arch demon, it's power is exceptionally high "

Genesis could feel it too, he'd never faced an enemie like this before, though it's elemental alignment was making him think of the Earth God Slayer. He took a breath and dispelled Jack. Focusing, he summoned from his favorites. Hercules appeared behind him and with a mad roar, charged the general, raising his axe-sword.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

------------------------------------------------
" Ah, delicious, dawlings you must always remember relax and take in the scenery " Emmet said as he took a wiff of his tea and sipped it. He was currenty sitting at a table with Kaiser, Glory, Elspeth, and William, in the middle of the battle on Nirvana, of course any demons that got close to them was immediately incinerated. He was passing around a basket of fresh baked honey bread when he sensed the earth general onroute.

" It appears another general has appeared " he said, aware that Jonathan was currently fighting one as well. With a thought, the earth generally was forcibly slammed straight down into the ground. Emmet started to rise, but his children all immediately began asking to fight it. Emmet smiled and sat back down " Very well then, who shall face it? "

After several games of roshambo, William came out victorious and got up from his seat " Mother, I hope you will enjoy my fight, I wish to use this as an opportunity to further test out my recently aquired abilities and see how I measure up, I also hope my siblings will enjoy seeing what a competent battle looks like " he strode over, ignoring the evil eyes he was getting and faced the general.

" Greetings, my name is William Spayde and will be facing you " he removed his glasses pocketed them, his eyes shifting from their current green to their natural red. His gaze raked over the earth general and thoughts of dissection began to run rampant through his mind " If our current situation was different, i'd want to capture and dissect you and.....consume " he wiped a line of drool from his cheek " But that isnt to be, so i'll settle an examination through battle "

Holding out his right arm, bones began jutting out, forming spikes, his nails elongated into claws, and his muscle mass increased along with his size. He rushed forward at blinding speed, creating afterimages and blurred behind the general, his claws aiming to pierce it's flesh straight through.

----------------------------------------------------

Jonathan howled in pain as the earth generals axe sliced into him, his anger rising, he blocked out the pain and dropped onto all fours, his fur started glowing and his fangs crackles with energy, he shot forward, barreling into the earth general with immense force and bit into it's right arm, ripping it clear off.

---------------------------------------------------------

Tanesha and Roberta moved to assist Kano, but the king of Asgard waved them away " This one is mine " he flexed and pushed forward, knocking the earth general back with a swing of Mjolnir " Your stronger then the last generals, lets see if you can keep up with an asgardian! "he rapidly swung his hammer and propelled himself forward, divine energy trailing behind him.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 4:18 am

Los Angeles Tower Command Center

On the twentieth floor in the massive city a large complex dealing with the security of the Los Angeles area was bustling with activity. Thousands of security personnel ranging from military contractors and some magus all scrambled to make sure the tower the Angels created along with its inhabitants were safe from danger. The very center of it housed its own version of a CIC (Combat information Center) with some of the most advanced technology and powerful magecraft known. Tie was present dressed in her dark black suit, arms folded and looking straight at one of the massive screens showing the army of demons outside the city. She considered going out there to deal with them, but decided to wait until her brother was finished with the other general. Right now they simply probed the defenses looking for direct weaknesses. There was nothing drawing her attention enough to even think about setting foot outside. At least not yet.

“The enemy has destroyed all traps in Section 8, but no real breach of the barriers you created Ms. Ashford.” Chief of LA security forces Jonah Varma walked over to her clad in tactical military gear as if ready to head out into a fight. “It wouldn’t be impossible to wait it out, but if necessary I can gather a team to deal with them.

Tie smiled as if amused by the gesture. “No, it would be a waste of good talent. Even their general doesn’t appear to be much of an issue. Stand down for now.”

“Yes ma’am.”

As if he noticed the dismissal the Fire General walked out from the massive army of demons forming outside the tower. He was a giant who walked around with two massive flaming halberds. His aura was powerful enough to force his own army to make way from the heat given off it alone. Its own malice could be sensed by some of those watching him through their cameras in the tower. Tie noticed a small flare up of power as if it was a challenge. Tie smiled as she saw the general completely reveal himself.

“Well then mighty general, what will you do?”

To answer it gestured for some of its subordinates to bring something to him. Eventually everyone who was watching saw the bait. A small child struggling in vain as the demons effortlessly held and brought him over to their general. He grabbed the boy with one massive hand and held him up for all to see. For a moment everyone in the CIC felt a tinge of hate that pushed past their professional nature. Tie calmly held out her hand. On queue dozens of massive enochian symbols appeared outside the tower in the sky and positioned themselves over the demonic army. “Hostages in my house? How cute.” A massive buildup of Holy energy was sensed in those symbols above them. Even the general was afraid his aura may not take the brunt of the force and even surprised such an attack would be used as an immediate response to their bait.

“Be made undone worm!” power from Tie was channeled into the enochian symbols and fired beams of light down onto the army. The general instinctively let go of the child and moved with tremendous speed away from the holy lightshow coming for him. He fled into the abandoned parts of the city as his aura was used to block what shots would hit him. The beams landed wiping out hundreds of the demonic invaders and completely encompassed the child that was left behind. In a moment Tie herself disappeared and reappeared within the beams where the child was. He was on the ground eyes closed while clutching something in his arms.

“Keep your eyes closed child.” Tie spoke as she walked over to him. “Its hard to keep myself from shining so brightly at times. I’ve heard its too much for the weak to handle.”

“I’m not weak!” The child who only looked maybe six yrs old got up clutching a toy sword and stared straight into the angel’s eyes with pure determination and anger.

“Well then mighty one what will you be doing with that sword?”

The boy thought for a moment and wanted to find his way out to fight, but started shaking. Tears began falling from his eyes simply from the fear he experienced, but he still stood as if in defiance. “I don’t….”

“Give it to me.” Tie walked over to him and opened her hand. “Hand me the sword boy. Your fear is amusing but only natural. Hand me your sword and I will show you how one should use it.”

There was a moment where all doubt within him faded as he looked up to the Angel. Her light wasn’t gentle or even warm. It was bright and even a little hot, but there was certainty in her words. In her hands even his toy would find victory. He gave her the sword and the moment she held the small toy that was barely half the size of a shortsword it seemed to glow. “So, child what is your name?”

“Terrence.”

“Hmm, terrible name. No matter Terrence you will the true image of victory. Now go away.” She snapped her fingers and the boy appeared inside the CIC. Several people tried to take him to where some of the many evacuees were, but he told them what Tie said. Jonah made sure they wouldn’t disobey her orders, so he simply sat there and watched through the screens as the holy light that engulfed a part of the battlefield dispersed. What was left were only a hundred demons, the general himself and Tie. In her hand was a sword covered in brilliant light that made the demons wary to even approach. However, the general walked up confidently wielding his weapons.

“Angel, your display was impressive, but wasteful. You wasted your power on a single child instead of destroying us. The only power you can possibly bring to this fight is what lies in that holy weapon of yours. Time to meet your end!” He slapped his two massive demonic weapons together with a loud clang that echoed for miles. Tie smiled then raised her sword high.

“Oh are we done with the speech. You’re already dead worm. That fact simply hasn’t sunk in yet.” A massive beam of light shot through the sky from the holy sword Tie wielded. The demon general and its army charged forth. Weapons in hand and aura in front they sought to annihilate their target before she could even move. Tie brought down the sword along with the beam and connected with the demonic aura in front of her. The resulting explosions signaled the true start of their battle.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Earrings sat on a small throne in the sky and looked down upon the demonic general. The battlefield inside the Angel’s reality marble was now a hellish landscape. The once snowy and mountainous landscape was now a field of craters and flames. The general’s aura flickered as if a sign of it tiring which was the opposite of his opponent’s state. Earrings summoned a glass of wine in his right hand and took a drink angering his opponent.

“Oh, I almost forgot you were there. Hold on a second.” Four massive weapons appeared around the Angel. Two swords, a halberd, and a single arrow all the size of a car. Each one immensely powerful and more than enough magical power to break through the demon’s barrier. He smiled at the demon with an almost sadistic grin. All four fired at different angles down onto the demon. Dodging wasn’t an option, so the general decided to focus on defense. He created another aura but this one was formed in each spot the projectiles would come from. Small but extremely dense hexagonal barriers formed in front of each weapon the instant they got within inches of the demon.

“What?” Earrings said surprised as they impacted the barrier and was stopped if only for a few seconds before pushing through, but the general charged forth before they broke through and annihilated the ground the general was just at. The demon dashed forth and saw a dozen more blades being fired at him, but quickly evaded.

“Poor aim Angel.” He smiled smugly as the weapons shot past. When he continued to move he was stopped. It felt as if he was struggling to pull away from something tugging onto him. He turned around and noticed each weapon pinned on his shadow. “What is this!?!?”

“Black Keys can immobilize you simply by striking your shadow. Oh and heads up.” The demon turned to look only to see dozens of Angelic blades mere inches away from him. “Check!” each weapon struck and purified the demon as they hit. It screamed in pain as its very essence burned away and there was nothing left. Earrings simply took another sip of his wine.

“I’m wondering if sis is having more fun.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The young boy watched from the safety of the CIC room as the fight progressed outside. He could barely tell what was happening as explosions of light and darkness occurred all across the outskirts of the tower. What was left in their wake were the charred remains of demonic corpses. However, this didn’t stop him from nearly being hooked on what was happening. He didn’t even blink feeling that if he did that would be failing Tie.

On the ground the two generals clashed weapons with blinding speed. Each blow connected with the force of a bomb destroying the landscape around them. Tie charged her blade with power frequently to smash apart the demon’s defenses but would always clash with it’s powerful aura. The demon in respond used its aura to envelop the Angel and prevent any brief retreat, but one charged swing of her sword would force him to pull back and defend. A small stalemate seemed to occur as the resulting battle destroyed his army and simply left the two facing each other.

“Even without your aura Angel you can still survive against me. Impressive, however….” The earth beneath him shattered as power swelled within the demon general’s body. Its aura seemed to strengthen as he rose up from the ground high above the angel. The area around them seemed to grow darker with the only light there was seemed to emanate from Tie’s sword. “its time to end this.”

The darkness seemed to grow stronger and even began to eat away at the environment. Even Tie could feel its power slowly try and invade her very essence. “Oh, so we’re using our final moves are we? Well if that’s the case.” Beams of holy light broke through the massive aura the general was making. It burned away the darkness revealing the sky covered with massive enochian symbols from before.

“How is this?” One beam hit the demon as it tried shielding himself with his axes. The force of the impact was still too much and sent him crashing to the ground. In a instant Tie was standing over him sword in hand.

“Strange, didn’t you have two axes and arms?” the demon blinked and noticed its arms were gone. Burned away by holy light.

“DAMN YOU!!!”

“Enough.” Tie stomped down upon the demon’s chest pressing him into the ground. “It was fun playing with you, but I was getting bored. Your assumptions earlier almost made me laugh. Me out of power? Mongrel I had power to spare. Even this?” She held up her sword as if ready to finish the demon off, but instead of stabbing him it turned into a small plastic toy sword. “Was nothing more than a child’s play thing. In the end the moment you stepped on my lands you were already dead. Now let me show you what a real aura can do. In seconds all the demon could in its last moments was the oppressive burning power of an Angel’s light destroy him.
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 7:46 pm

The Earth General battling Tanya blocked and deflected her hammer blows, keeping an eye out for Tesla and nimbly dodging the blows. Vanishing into the earth, it reappeared to strike Tesla from behind, but was surprised when his axe bit into diamond armor instead of skin. Vanishing quickly to dodge a counterattack, it reappeared and struck Tanya from a forty-five degree angle, knocking the hammer from her grasp. Ducking down to dodge Tesla's attack, he grabbed her by the leg and hurled her into Tanya with no small amount of force. With the distraction complete, his axe swung for her neck but was deflected just enough that it bit into Tanya's shoulder. Tanya's counterattack with a second hammer nearly struck him, but he vanished into the ground at the last second, disappearing from the view of the women.

The General fighting Jim, Justin, and Kiya did his best to avoid the sand that kept pulverizing the ground. Unable to surface long enough to launch a powerful strike, he tossed his axe first at Jim, then at Kiya. Unfortunately, their reinforced bodies deflected his weapon, and he knew he would have to try something else. His only recourse was to take down Jim first, and then he could deal with the others. Using the earth, he trapped Jim's feet in the earth and began pulling him under like quicksand. Distracted, he charged up his axe and surfaced to strike at Kiya with the blade.

Sandra may have felt like the garden was a more open environment to fight in, but within a garden, there is soil. The soil itself was perfect for the Earth General to move through, and he did with finesse. Swiftly pulling Sandra under, he leaped out and rained axe blows on Collin and Abby. Collin's Wendigo form warded off most of them, and so Abby sustained only a minor cut. When Sandra surfaced again, she was blazing with anger and went after him fiercely. Forced back underground, he began to attack the Phoenix from several angles, mixing up his attack pattern to be unpredictable before suddenly tossing his axe at Abby once more.

The Earth General had almost reached Genesis, breaking through the shield to cleave him in half. However, he suddenly heard a great roar behind him and turned to see a great beast of a man charging him with a large weapon of some kind. Raising his axe defensively, he took the powerful blow and was pushed back. Unbeknownst to Genesis, the brute had actually pushed him to within range of Genesis. Timing it just right, he deflected the blow so that Hercules stabbed his own master instead of his opponent. Sinking underground, he grabbed Genesis' legs and tried to force him further onto the blade to hasten his death.

The Earth General that was close to Emmett was confused as he was suddenly slammed to the ground without warning. As he recovered, one of the others stepped forward to battle with him. He introduced himself as William Spayde, and he readied his axe in a combat stance. However, as his foe started moving, he realized that he could barely keep up with his speed. A toe-to-toe battle would likely end in his defeat, so he sunk into the ground and launched ambush attacks that kept William guessing where the next attack would be coming from. His axe was charged with demonic energy, so each swing, even when blocked, still chipped away at his defenses and did minor damage.

The General battling Johnathan pressed the attack when he drew blood, but was surprised by the sudden counterattack. Knocked backwards from the blow to the stomach, he watched in surprise as his right arm was torn clean off. A minor setback for a General like him, he regenerated the arm and sunk into the ground. Like his brothers, he would surface to attack from crazy and unexpected directions with his charged axe. Although his four-legged foe was swift, he could not dodge all of his attacks and nearly lost his back legs. With his fur coat dripping blood, he would soon become weaker and be unable to dodge the relentless attacks.

The last General was crossing blows with Kano, struggling to hold his own against the King of Asgard. Using his demonic energy, it clashed with the divine hammer and sent shockwaves all around them. The Earth General realized that the power of his blows was not measuring up, and that he would have to strike differently or risk being defeated. Disappearing into the earth, he reappeared at unpredictable times and slashed at Kano's legs. Without his legs, he would not have the balance to deliver his mightiest swings. Patiently, the General would have to wear down his foe if he wanted to succeed.

Scott and the others were walking along when all of a sudden the earth dropped out from under them. Plunging into the dark chasm, Scott reoriented himself and landed in a ninja crouch. As he stood up, Minerva unexpectedly dropped into his arms.
"Hey, cutie, come here often?" he asked with a chuckle.
Setting her down, he looked over to see that Ashe had used his wings to help Katy and Noah land safely. Having all survived the fall without injury, they looked up to see a large earthen castle ahead of them.

The gate opened and a tall figure came striding outwith great strength and vigor. Looking at the intruders to his realm, the Earth King cracked a wry grin.
"I appreciate all of you dropping in to see me. It would have been more convenient for the fall to have done you in, but doing things with my own hands is always more fun."
Summoning a great axe, he rested it on his right shoulder and evaluated his opponents.
"Now then, which of you will challenge me in single combat?"
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 12:00 am

This disappearing act was getting annoying. "COWARD reveal yourself!" With her anger rising the Asgardian's queens eyes glowed with power, her shoulder healed as she stood up and formed a new energy hammer. Tanya slammed the hammer into the ground causing energy to penetrate deep within the Earth below and attack the demon, driving him to the surface. Once on the surface lines of energy criss crossed over the ground like a net to insure the demon couldn't re-enter and hide again.

Tanya started attacking the demon faster and stronger then before engaging the demon in hand to hand. As they fought Tanya seemed to keep growing stronger and faster and eventually punched the demon in the face sending him flying. Teleporting behind the demon Tanya formed a energy hammer instantly and swung it into the demons spine with bone crunching intensity sending him crashing through a building.

-----

As he swung for Kiya's neck a metal spike flew by knocking the axe out of the demons hand. Jim turned back to human form and Kiya flew forward to catch him and lift him away from the quicksand. The demon general went to grab her but Justin interfered and started swing shape metal blades at him.

-----

Sandra caught the axe with her telekintic and quickly disintegrated it. Sandra took Collin and Abby and teleported them into the sky surrounding them in a cosmic energy bubble. "Abigail we need to set the stage to our favor." Sandra laid her hand on Abby's shoulder and Abby felt a massive surge and boost to her powers. Calling on her magical powers again Collin informed of a enchantment that might help. Abby gave a nod and runes soon covered her body. Abby recited the enchantment which effected the soil, making it toxic to the general and forcing him to the surface.

Sandra teleported the group and effecting kinetic energy Sandra slowed down the general movements to a crawl, chanting a second spell Abby warped her vectors though space and time, not only teleporting them but multiplying them as well, the general found himself instantly stabbed all over his body and Sandra finished assault washing the general in Phoenix Flames looking to finish him.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2018 1:21 am

" Um thank you " said Minerva, blushing as Scott put her down. Ashe floated down, carrying Noah and Katy. As the earth king appeared, Minerva gulped as she felt the arch demons immense power wash over her. Scott and Katy had triumphed such foes, now it was her turn. She started to take a shaky step forward when Ashe breezed past her to stand in front of the earth King.

" I'll do it " he said simply, his voice as monotone as ever, but Noah as only one in the group that actually knew him, could hear the undercurrent of something strange, anticipation?

Energy was rippling across Ashe's body in immense waves, bearing the powers of heaven and hell.

-----------------------------------------------

Genesis yelled in suprise as the general suddenly started tugging him into the ground towards Hercules blade, but Jeanne stabbed at the ground with her flag and with a cry, surged holy flames through, forcing the general to let him go. In that same instant, Hercules instincts as a warrior took over and he pivoted the blade away from Genesis and in a move similar to break dancing, flipped over, grabbed Genesis and sailed through the air, landing a distance away.

Jeanne continued her assault, forcing the general to return to the surface, Genesis glared at it, his eyes surging with power " Spartacus! Frankenstein! "

Two more figures appeared, one was a massive man of pure muscle covered in tight straps of leather from head to toe with a frightening smile etched onto his face and a young girl wearing a white dress and carrying a giant mace. Spartacus laughed madly and ranted about fighting against those who would bind them as he tackled the earth general and began savagely beating it.

Frankenstein stalked forward, her mace crackling with electrical energy and with a mighty swing, she shattered both of the generals legs. Setting Genesis down, Hercules rejoined the battle as well. Genesis sagged against Jeanne, the strain of maintaining four heroes of this strength was starting to show, but he powered through it and raised himself up, ordering his servants to crush the general.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

------------------------------------------------------------

William augmented his senses, smelling and hearing the general as he used ambush attacks, but his power weapon was still able to graze and break through his skin, but the moment the wounds were inflicted, they regenerated and healed. As the general went to sink into the ground again, a geyser of water erupted beneath it forced it into the air, the water continued to gush and pool around the area at Williams command. Pointing his arms to the sky, large bone spikes jutted out of his body, coated in diamond, he started rapidly firing them off into the sky, aiming them at the earth general with telekinesis, as they pierced through the generals body, water surged out and started covering it in a mixure of ice and diamond.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Jonathan was finding it harder to dodge the generals attacks as they became more relentless and the bastard kept jumping into the ground, his fur coated in blood, even as the wounds healed. Looks like it was time " Emmet " he called out mentally

" Hmm, yes my love, release it! "

Jonathans body suddenly exploded with a burst of power halting the earth generals attack, Jonathans body was coated in cosmic energy, shifted back to his human form, albeit with cur covering his body, glowing like the cosmos.

Emmet was watching this battle at the same time as Williams, it had been sometime since he'd seen his fiancee take that form. Mien appeared next to him, grabbing one of the biscuits and stuffing it in her mouth.

" Say, have we mentioned knights to Sandra yet? "

Emmet shook his head " Hmm, no, it wasnt time for that, but I believe it will be soon "

Mien nodded, trusting Emmets judgement, he's the one who came up with this idea in the first place. Not everyone could channel cosmic energy, for most people it dangerous if not lethal. But for those that could it was possible for them to share in the power of the phoenix, Emmet had created a special bond with such people in the past, mostly lovers of his, and with his permission, they were granted access to a small fragment of cosmic power, but even a small piece granted large power " Noah and Adrian are compatible "

" Indeed they are, once this is over i'll broach the subject with them "

Jonathan vanished and appeared in front of the earth general, faster then it could react and raked his cosmic imbued claws across it's chest, nearly cleaving it in half, he unleashed his own relentless assault as payback, almost invicible, he attacked from every angle, clawing and biting at the earth general and disrupting it's healing till it was nearly a pile of rubble.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Kano grinned, his legs already healed " Surely you can do better then that! " he stomped the ground causing a massive earthquake, the energy surged through it , as the earth general attempted to meld into the ground, it found that it could not " I am a child of the elder goddess, gaia of the very ground we stand on and as such have great control over it, no cursed abomination shall match me, now fight! "

He charged again, their weapons clashing again and again, each one bringing a new crack to the earth generall weapon.
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 6:56 pm

The Earth General realized that Tanya was growing stronger and that he would need to get stronger, as well. Recovering from the attacks, he looked upward as his body began to harden into black diamond. Elsewhere, all other Earth Generals were doing the same thing. Glowing with a red aura, he was now more powerful, as was his axe. Stepping forward, he clobbered Cassandra and Tesla aside before meeting Tanya in a head-on collision. Swinging his axe, it struck her hammer with incalculable force, driving her back on her feet. It was clear now that this hellish foe was stronger than they had imagined, with malicious and bloodthirsty intent in his eyes.

The Earth General fighting Kiya, Justin, and Jim had also upgraded and was now shrugging off their attacks. With one swing each he sent Jim and Justin flying before proceeding to battle Kiya. Weathering her energy blasts, he closed the distance and began pounding mercilessly on her adamantium body. The strong metal health, but it was starting to dent from the repeated abuse. Raising his axe, he brought it down with a shot to her head. The two were now locked into a struggle of strength, and the upgraded Earth General seemed stronger than ever before.

Abby, Collin, and Sandra had almost finished the Earth General, but before the Phoenix Flames could finish him, he had gone into his diamond mode that enhanced his strength and durability considerably. Leaping into the air, the General tackled Collin and slammed him hard into the ground, rendering him unconscious and out of the fight. Using his augmented axe, he sent Abby far into the distance on a single swing. This left Sandra to deal with, and he started striking the Phoenix user with great strength and speed. The Phoenix Flames no longer seemed to be affecting him, and he pressed on with strikes that battered her arms as she tried to ward off strikes to her head. Even this cosmic being could tell that her foe had majorly upgraded in strength and bloodlust, and that the outcome of the fight was no longer certain.

The General fighting Genesis had upgraded, and now was a formidable powerhouse. With a single swing, he sliced through Hercules' weapon and cleaved him in half, defeating the summon. His second swing as he advanced forward severed Jeanne's head from her body. Spartacus was sliced in half vertically, and Frankenstein was sliced in half diagonally. With no more summons in his way, he brought down his axe in Genesis, aiming to go through his face with the blade. The summoner was holding back the blade, but if he didn't do something soon, he would sustain a fatal injury from the powerful General.

William's onslaught almost got him the victory, but round two of their fight began when the Earth General upgraded. Coming back down to the ground, he engaged William and struck him with enhanced blows. The bone armor chipped away under the onslaught, and the General sent him rolling across the ground. The attack continued, with William on the ground trying to ward off deadly strikes. The tables had turned abruptly, and there was no longer any stealth or ambush in the strikes. It was now just a straight-up brawl to the death.

The cosmic-imbued assault almost finished the General, but the upgrade came in to protect him. With blinding speed, the General counterattacked and sent Johnathan flying into the air. Pursuing him, he slammed him back to the ground and started beating him ruthlessly. The cosmic power was helping him ward off the fatal strikes, but this foe was definitely not going down without a fight. Striking hard, Johnathan felt the axe dig into his side again. The pain made it clear that the real fight had only just begun.

The last upgraded General swung his axe and was trading blows with Kano. His weapon seemed the match of Mjolnir, and struck the Norse god across the chest and stomach a few times. He weathered the blows of the great hammer and stood toe-to-toe with him, fighting with savage strength. With great resolve, he started to push Kano back, his great swings becoming harder and harder to block. Kano had all the fight he could handle now and then some. He would now have to do something soon before he was overwhelmed and defeated by the persistent foe.

The Earth King regarded Ashe with amusement as he stood before him.
"A Nephilim...Long has it been since I have crossed swords with one of your kind."
Suddenly grabbing him by the throat, he tossed him into the air and ascended himself. As the two levitated, it became clear that this was to be an aerial battle, though one fought on all sides. The Earth King summoned a great hammer and began striking at Ashe, while meanwhile the earth around them struck at him from all angles. With attack coming from everywhere, Ashe would have to be on his guard if he wanted to stay alive in this fight.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 11:03 pm

"You are a strong one demon, but Asgard won't fall!!" Tanya burst forward with incredible speed and strength of her own, swing her hammer the demon blocked with his axe. The impact made a massive shock wave and the demon could even feel the ground start to give way as his feet broke through the surface and started to dig in. Suddenly the demon noticed his axe starting to crust over in ice, which was racing towards his hands.

Tesla went to attack but Cassandra stopped her. "Wait, Tanya's different. She's tapped into a power she hasn't used in a very long time." Tesla wondered why this mattered, replying with a simple "so?" Cassandra responded back "So lets wait, mother has seen this before, I dunno how long Tanya's strength will last but if she don't outright kill this demon, I believe she'll weaken him. If needed, that'll be our time to strike."

-----

As the axe came down Kiya caught the blade between the palms of her two hands and the struggle was now on. Kiya knew she could not let up and luckily stamina was not a issue for her, however the demon strength seemed to keep increasing which was concerning. As the two struggled a shiny blotch hit the demons back, it was liquefied metal. It wasn't long before the demon noticed it spreading over his body. Kiya took advantage with the distraction and threw the demons axe off to the side. The demon now found himself in trouble as all his strength seemed not to matter, despite the demon generals best efforts he could not seem to rid himself of the substance covering his body.

The liquidized metal covered the demons entire outer body, then once to the head started entering through the demons mouth, nose, and ears. Once inside the metal started attacking the demons innards causing him immense pain, he was eventually forced to his knees and started coughing blood, gasping for aim his powers eventually failed him as he grew weak. Slowly the demons body inside and out became fully encased in metal, but Justin wasn't done there as for one last fail safe he caused dozens of spikes to erupt outward from the demons body, including one straight up through the skull.

"Recover from that one."

Kiya watched on as her nanotech got to work quickly repairing any damage the general caused. "Damn Metallic, that's some Terminator 2 shit right there, just cranked up to like 20."

-----

The demon took one mighty swing but found his weapon passed through Sandra and hit the ground as she shifted from a physical body to a Phoenix Energy form. As the demon went to strike again time suddenly came to a halt, freezing the general in place. Sandra teleported Abby to her, leaving her unaffected by the time stop. "Are you alright?" Abby's wounds was healing and she nodded. "Yes, but this power even with your boost won't last much longer, I can already feel the strain starting to set in." Sandra understood, all day Abby had be tapping into powers well beyond her normal limits. "I understand, it strained me years ago when I was trying to get a grasp on the Phoenix powers. I passed out more then once after summoning the cosmic entity forward. Eventually you will get a grasp of it however. Well while your here, has Collin thought you anything that might get us around this guys armor?"

Abby thought about it for a moment. "I might have something." Sandra gave a smile "Alright, I trust you." Sandra teleported Abby back a ways, the girl started chanting a spell and as it began effecting the demon time resumed. Sandra attacked the demon with psnonic blades, energy shots, and phoenix flames but all her attacks seemed to not effect the demon. The demon charges Sandra again and off to the side Abby can be heard shouting "decay!!" As the spell set in the demons diamond armor armor seemed to rot and crack off, exposing his natural form. Further attempts to summon new armor resulted in the same and Sandra took the generals confusion to attack, using her blades to quickly server his head before using the phoenix flames to burn away his body.

"It's off" Sandra stated, reverting back to her physical body. She teleported over to Abby, the girl was on her hands and knees and seemed exhausted. Sandra gave a lighthearted smile. "Hey look you didn't pass out this time, I told you you'd get use to it." Abby just rolled over on her back and laid on the ground as the runic symbols started to ease away once again. "Mother if you'd be so kind, would you mind going to fetch Collin? I need to rest." Sandra raised an eyebrow. "On the hard ground?" Abby responded "Trust me I could care less as to where I lay down right now."

Sandra smiled and teleported both Collin and Abby back to Emmet's mansion, placing them in beds. "You know our work isn't done right?" Abby gave a nod, there was more generals to come and each wave seemed to keep getting getting stronger. "I understand, just let me build up a little strength."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2018 2:57 am

Genesis through himself to the side, just avoiding the earth generals blade as he had no hope of blocking it himself. He was backed into a corner now, all of his summons had been destroyed, worst of all was Jeanne, who he'd never had to dispell or seem destroyed. He clenched his fist in anger, no he wasnt gonna lose here, not after all the training he'd done, to catch up to the others, he's killed just as many people as the other code:breakers had and would not allow himself to be set apart anymore.

A rush of energy well up inside him as the earth general drew near and swung his axe, Genesis roared and flames exploded out, in front of him stood a young man with long, unkempt silver hair, gold/black armor, and spear in the form of a massive length of iron. Said spear was being used to block the earth generals attack. Genesis was breathing heavily, he hadnt been thinking of a specific figure to summon, just someone strong and it appeared he'd been successful.

" Master, you appear to be having a hard time of it with this one, I have come to assist you. I am Karna, son of the Sun god Surya and hero of Charity, here to serve you my master "

" Neat " Genesis pointed at the earth general " Now kick it's ass! "

" As you wish "

Karna swung and his heavy spear knocked the earth general back several feet, but Karna immediately appeared in front of it and the began battlig, their weapons clashing and destroying the ground around them, Eacg time the earth general tried to land a blow, it's axe was met by a burst of flames. Genesis watched the battle, his vision growing blurry, Karna was probably one of the strongest he'd ever summoned and the strain on his body showed it, but he could not collapse now.

Then do not hold back

Genesis looked around wildy for the source of the voice, hoping it wasnt another damn general, but he suddenly saw woman dressed in white standing before him.

The Holy Grail, the power is without limits

Genesis felt his entire body go rigid then relax, he calmly turned towards Karna and uttered the words " End it "

Karna felt a rush of power flood his entire body, flames burst out from him and engulfed the earth general " As you wish, master.O' Brahma cover the earth "

In the next instant a colum of flames completely incinerated the earth general, leaving no trace or ashes, Karna's empowered stare trained on the spot where it stood. Genesis let out a breath and started to fall forward when two pairs of hands grabbed him and held him up. Jeanne and Frankenstein had reappeared and helped him sit down. He wasnt entirely sure what had happened or who that woman was, but he felt stronger now. He called back Hercules and Spartacus as well, feeling no real strain from having five summons out and smiled brightly " Alright, time to kill more of these bastards! "

------------------------------------------------------------------

" Intruiging! "

William knocked the earth general away with a burst of telekinesis and rushed after it, continuing their brawl " To think that you could enter a new state upon being pushed to the brink, I want to understand the inner workings of this process, none of the other generals seemed capable of it, so I can deduce that since your a higher level that and probably any other generals that appear will also have this ability! "

Kaiser, Glory, and Elspeth shook their heads, all to used to their brothers mad ravings when he discovered something he wanted to dissect. William was grinning madly, not seeming to pay attention to the damage his body was taking " Ah, my mother raised me to respond to such an action in kind, Lusus Naturae! "

Williams body began rapidly altering, his entire body became pure diamond, plated spikes jutting out of his body, he grew larger, dark purple energy flowing out of his body as he pulled water out of the air and unleashed a massive torrent on the general, pushing it back. Williams speed had dramatically increased as he flowed with the water, unleashing attack after attack before slamming the general to the ground and unleashing a point blank blast of psionic energy.

The Earth general was heavily damaged, but found that it's body wasnt healing, instead it was rapidly breaking apart. Williams body returned to normal as he observed the earth generals destruction " The Bio bomb, a teacher of mine taught that to me, causes complete ceulluar destruction and in the case of mutants, destroys their powers along with their bodies. Wanst sure at first how to use it with you, i've studies Riku's demonic structure enough that I decided to load the dice and give it a try, by the way I did this at the start of the battle, seems like it took awhile to take effect, but I'm happy with the results. Farewell "

He walked back to the table as the general crumbled away to nothing and collapsed into his seat, the fight had taken a lot out of him, showing how powerful the general had been.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Jonathan howled in pain, the cosmic enhancement blocking most of the damage, but the axe digging into his side still hurt. Witha great amount of effort he pushed the General away and renewed his attack. He lost track of how long the two had been fighting, neither able to land a decisive blow to finish it. It was time to stop playing around and fight his way, he called out to Emmet and explained what he needed.

Jonathan suddenly vanished  and a hole opened up in the sky, a massive robot came flying out of it with Jonathan piloting it. In a supreme act of will he infused the cosmic knight energy into the robot , pushing it's parameters to the limit and directed a photon on the earth general " Suck on this, bitch! " he fired and the resulting explosion could seen for miles. The robot landed, cockpit opening, and Jonathan falling out of it.

Taking big gasp of air as his body healed from the fight and using knight form.

" That was a marvelous display as always my precious knight "

Jonathan grinned as he felt his head resting in Emmets lap and his lover stroking his hair " I couldnt do anything to embarrass you, I'd be a pretty sucky knight and husband "

" Dawling you do nothing but make me proud to have you in my life " Emmet said lovingly " Now rest for a bit, this fight is far from over "

-----------------------------------------------------

Kano had to admit that this foe was impressive, it's adaptability and power were worthy of respect, but still it was not enough to fell the king of Assgard. His combat perception allowed him to flawlessly understand and counter his foes battle style, as it dragged on, he drew on the Odin force, causing his power to vastly increase. Soon the earth general was on the defensive again as Kano pushed forward more and more " This battle has gone on long enough vile demon, begone! "

With a swing of his hammer, the earth general was knocked straight into the air, employing several runes, he trapped it in a pocket dimention and using his control over antimatter, converted it's axe, causing a massive explosion that tore apart the pocket dimention as it eradicated the earth general. Kano pressed his hammer against his chest as a showing of respect for his vanquished foe.

-------------------------------------------------

" I believe you have your terminology wrong, Nephilim are the offspring of angels and children " Ashe began moving faster, to the point that he was creating afterimages, giving the impression that their were multiple of him " What you probably mean is Nephalem, though I dont know how much that applies to me, I wasnt born between the union of an angel and a demon, I was an angel who took on properties of a demon for reasons that I dont know " explained in his ever present monotone.

All of the earth projectiles exploded as Ashe released more power and suddenly  gripped the earth kings neck in a crushing vice " Question, you are the earth king but you seem to want to fight in the air, wouldnt it be more appropriate for you to fight on the ground? It doesnt matter to me, I was just commenting that it seemed odd to me, back to the fight "

He punched him square in the face , knocking him back while sending massive massive blast of angelic/demonic energy, that seemed to cause random explosions as a biproduct, at him. A pyramid shaped barrier appeared around the group on the ground.
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 12:20 am

The Earth King quickly became bored with the monotone way that Ashe talked. It was clear that this was a foe that one could not have an interesting conversation with.
"Whatever you are, you're standing in my realm now."
Taking the punch with a laugh, he brushed aside the blast of energy as if it was a bothersome fly.
"Whatever your lineage, you lack power. I am most disappointed, but perhaps one of your comrades will be more of a challenge."

Floating to his starting position, he fixed him with a condescending stare.
"The earth is all around in this realm, which is why everywhere is fighting on the ground in Earth Hell."
From out of nowhere, giant fists of earth began slamming into Ashe with great force. Just when it seemed like escape was possible, Ashe was captured in earth that buried him up to his head. Using his great hammer, he struck Ashe in the head again and again. With the rest of his body trapped, he had no choice but to take the blows as the Earth King mercilessly tried to smash his head like a watermelon.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 3:42 am

Back in Nirvana the tides had turned on the Earth general, no matter how much power he put out Tanya just kept growing stronger and stronger. The demons had since been beaten into a bloody pulp and Tanya seemed to have done something to him leaving him unable to fix any wounds or restore his stamina. Tanya was whooping the demon at speeds faster then the eye could see but just as it seemed her power would reach no limit, her speed and strength suddenly decreased drastically. With the shape decrease in strength the demon was able to counter Tanya's next push easily, striking back with a mighty power blow despite his weakened state to Tanya's face and driving her to the ground. Tanya looked exhausted and sweat could be seen on any parts of bare skin she had, she'd reached her limit it would seem.

Cassandra looked to Tesla "I think now she needs our help". The demon general summoned his axe and took a mighty blow looking to split Tanya right in half, however Cass jumped in front of the attack just in time and forced her telekinetic powers to stop the demons blade and resist his remaining strength. Changing up her attacks Tesla formed a long diamond shade whip, with a precise whip Tesla was able to wrap the whip around the demons thought. The shades acted knifes, being shape they dug into the demons throat and as Tesla pulled the whip back, it acted like a saw slicing the demons throat and making him gag. The demon dropped his axe and Cass formed a psionic blade, with a uppercut type motion she drove the blade up through the demon's jaw and into his head. The demon dropped to his knees and for save measure Tesla formed a diamond spike and drove it through the top of the demon's skull.

Both girls pulled their respective blades back at the same time and the demons body dropped limp to the ground. Cass turned around and offered a hand to Tanya. "Well queen, are you done with your raging hissy fit yet?" Cass had a playful smile, whatever beef Tanya and Sandra may of had Cassandra meant no ill will and was just having fun. Tanya gave a amused smile and took the girls hand, letting Cass help pull her back to a vertical base. "Yea, I think I'm quite done for now" Tesla replied.

The two girls turned to Tesla just in time to see a diamond mallet swing down with such force it basically exploded the demons head, blood splattered up all over Cass and Tanya's cloths and face. The two girls groaned in annoyance and disgust. "Yuck, gross, gross" Cass explained and Tanya looked on more angered. "Hey what's the deal?" Tanya demanded. Tesla looked at the two and responded "what... I seen movement... I wanted to be certain he was dead."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 11:01 pm

Ashe was looking up at the earth king as the  hammer continued to strike his head, it wasnt particularly pleasant, but he also couldnt say he was in pain either. His foe appeared to be quite strong, which meant he was going to have to take this a tad more serious, but first seeing as he was a Code:Breaker, something needed to be done.

Music suddenly started playing, suprising everyone but Noah and Katy who were used to this kind of thing, The ground started shaking violently, seeming in time with the music  and growing stronger, white and black light swept across the realm and coated into the ground. Ashe casually slipped out of the ground like it was water. As he floated into the air, space around his back began to distort and crack.

Ashe unfolded his " wings " pushing out of his back to their full length, but it was not a regular pair of wings, they appeared to be ever shifting between a physical etheral form that expanded far out from his body. Minerva shivered as she stared at them, just making them out, they were beautiful, but ruinous as well and she immediately averted her eyes away from looking at Ashe.

" What I am is a Code:Breaker and Code:Breakers have a fondness for music massacre, we have music now so we just need a massacre. But as for your realm " Ashe wiggled his fingers and portions of the realm began cracking and exploding " I'll destroy it, along with you " for a moment his facial muscles twitched as if he was trying to smile, then gave up and attacked again. This blow was far stronger then the last one, causing heavenly light to rain down from above in the form of massive beams.
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 7:52 pm

The Earth King was confused when music all of a sudden began playing from somewhere. He was amused by the prospect of a 'musical massacre'.
"Oh, you think so? You'll need more power than this to destroy me or my realm."
Scott didn't like where this was going. Destroying Earth Hell was not allowed by universal law, and the consequences of breaking this law would be dire.

"Ashe, you can't destroy the realm!" Scott called out to him, "You'll cause innocents to die if you do!"
He hoped his appeal would be heard, because if Ashe attempted to carry through on his threat, Scott would have to intervene and stop him, even if that meant using force. The Earth King, for his part, was unimpressed.
"My realm is in no danger. Even if he had the power to destroy this realm, a still greater power stabilizes it."
When Ashe began firing his heavenly beams, he swiftly dodged them.

The realm healed itself from the cracks and explosions that Ashe had caused. It could not hold him, but it continued to batter him from all angles. The Earth King appeared from nowhere, striking him hard to send him flying. In response to the unfurling of his wings, he had released more of his own power and struck at his wings with brutal force. The earth began to press Ashe toward the ground, and his attacks were dodged as the Earth King faded from sight to strike him with greater power. The heavenly light that Ashe was putting out became smothered by the darkness and failed him, while the Earth King continued to strike without mercy.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 3:00 am

Ashe shrugged " Alright, I wont destroy it then "

The darkness that smothered his light suddenly envolped the earth king, holding him in place at Ashe's command. The heavenly light rained down with greater intensity and slammed into the earth king and flooded with entire realm with light. A lesser demon would have been annihilated, but the earth king appeared to have weathered it, though not without being damaged.

Ashe's body blurred out of sight, faster then the earth king could perceive till Ashe's fist began brutally slamming into him, each blow harder then the last. Noah was watching the exchange intently, he was little dissapointed that Scott had ruled out destroying earth hell, that would have been interesting. But the fight itself was proving interesting, he noticed that portions of the realm were rapidly taking on a black and white hue to them which he deduced was Ashe's influence, he wasnt trying to destroy earth hell anymore, but he was doing something.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 12:31 pm

Sandra and Collin was sat by Abby as she tried to get a little rest before the next wave of attacks. Sandra couldn't deny she was worried about her daughter, she may of been study more advanced spells in advance but it was clearly taking her the brink every battle, she was not ready this. She also feared what physiological effects this could have on her in the future. Amber, Milo, herself, Sandra had seen it so many times with so many people throughout the years, power corrupts. If you start to think you are unbeatable, it plays with ones mind and warps that persons perspective.

"Abigail when the next wave of demon attacks come, I want to request that you sit this one out. I appreciate the help but you can't keep doing this to yourself every few minutes. I want you to rest up and clear your mind, I'll take care of this next attack."

Abby was about to object when Collin spoke up.

"Hey don't worry, if Sandra finds herself in a bind then I'll have her back. You've already lost a father, but I'll make certain you don't lose a mother as well."

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 6:35 pm

Scott was relieved when Ashe said that he would not destroy Earth Hell. Cosmic rules in his universe forbade such a genocidal act. If Earth Hell had been destroyed, then one of the Earths across existence would have to be destroyed, as well. This could have been Scott's Earth, or Ashe's Earth, or an entirely different Earth. Regardless, millions of innocents would die, and Scott could not allow that. He watched as Ashe and the Earth King continued to battle. Ashe seemed to have the upper hand, but the Earth King was continuing to fight mercilessly.

As Earth Hell was flooded with light, many of the lesser Earth Demons were destroyed. However, the Earth King continued to resist, especially as his enhanced Earth swallowed up the light. Grasping Ashe's wings, he forced him to the ground and trapped him there when the earth restricted around his wings. Increasing his own strength, the Earth King clubbed Ashe with tremendous force. His Demonic Earth Aura flared up with great power, and it began to sap the strength from Ashe's body as the Earth King grew stronger. The aura snuffed out the last of Ashe's heavenly light and began to swing the battle in favor of the Earth King.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 6:31 pm

As Emmet sat with Johnathans head in his lap, stroking his hait softly, he looked out over the battlefield and felt a sense of calm, the same he would feel if he were back home in his garden. He smiled contently, for as long as he'd been existed he'd been on one battlefield or another and learned the profound beauty hidden beneath them.

" We always end up on battlefields together " Jonathan said through a yawn " First time we met was on one "

" Indeed my love, on opposing sides as I recall "

" Yep, you were trying to take over the country we were in and I was with the people opposing you "

Emmet laughed " Ah memories, one of my failures, but as I was able to meet you I won in a way "

Jonathan was silent for a moment " I never asked, but why did you call off your invasion in the end? I mean you would have won most likely "

Emmet looked down at him and smiled " Yes, I would have won, but you were all fighting against me so hard, your tenacity and resolve is what defeated me, you in particular. I found you very attractive, but more then that it was your mind and emotions, I suppose the seeds of love were planted, to risk sounding like a cliche "

" Sounds perfect coming from you " Jonathan reached up and caressed Emmets cheek " You know whats missing from this? A song from you "

Emmet laughed softly, music already beginning to play in the background " My thoughts exactly "

Emmet's voice carried across all of Nirvana, reaching the earth and oddly enough causing it to rain. The fighting paused for a moment as everyone seemed to be enthralled by the music, The code:breakers but the fighting resumed anew once the song finished, those opposing the invaders feeling a new sense of vigor.

----------------------------------------

The tables appeared to have turned as Ashe was at the mercy of the Earth kings assault. Minerva watched in shock, Ashe had been so powerful during the course of the fight, but was it possible he could lose? She turned to Noah was watching the fight with an impassive expression " Um, this is bad, should we help him? "

Suddenly The Earth king felt blow against his chest and looked down to see Ashe's arm going through it, his earth overwhelming demonic earth aura was being absorbed by Ashe's own demonic aura. The earth king was blasted backwards by an immense concussive blast of angelic and demonic energy. Ashe rose to his feet and dusted himself off.

" He doesnt need help " was all Noah said to Minverva who gaped, Ashe's power was continuing to climb.

Ashe cocked his head to the side " I'd like to try something if you dont mind. I've been discussing it with Jericho and now seems like a time to do it, please try to last long enough for me to get a good bearing on it "

Reaching up, he removed his shades, revealing to pitch black orbs with pin pricks of pale light " Fall as I have from grace to oblivion and be reborn "

The light in Ashe's " eyes " suddenly intensified till it engulfed everything. Minerva, Noah, and the others suddenly felt as they were falling from a great height. As the light shattered, the landscape had changed into a vast field beside a frozen lake, a shadowy figure of unknown origin dancing across the surface. The ground was lush with bright and glowing plantlife while the in contrast the sky was dark and barren, but two gates, one on the ground and another in the sky were present.

" Were inside a reality marble " Noah stated as he looked around, he was very familiar with them having fought a few mages and vampires powerful enough to use them, but he'd never seen one quite like this before.

Minerva gasped " A reality marble?! that tabboo magecraft? " she'd heard of it from her mother once " It's a powerful form of magic where the users inner world overwrites the present world, cutting off the connection to the real world " she explained to Scott and Katy "

Suddenly the two gates began to creak open, from the one on the ground floated out a pale, angelic figure in white robes, long blond hair, large white wings and wielding an incredibly long sword. A demon burst out from the gate in the sky and free falled down, humanoid in form with red, scaly skin, short white hair, armed with a pair of gauntlets. As he crashed onto the ground beside the angel, he grinned broadly at the earth king.

" Hey, do you mind if I eat you? "

The angel sighed " please behave yourself "

" Ha, come off it, you wanna devour him just as much as I do, why pretend otherwise " he licked his lips opscenely "

" Be that as it may be, theres no need to state it " the angel brandished his blade and pointed it at the Earth King " Prepare yourself king of corrupted earth "

The demon dropped into fighting stance as well " For we shall feast on your corpse, crown and all "

The power radiating from them was immense, Minerva felt as if she was being battered by it, it felt almost more oppressive here then it did in hell. Noah was curious how this fight would turn out now, suddenly they could hear Emmet singing, how that was possible was anyones guess, but no one complained.

The two representations of Ashe's being exploded forward with incredibe speed, the demon reaching first unleashing of punches, each one obliterating different parts of the landscape while the angel's blade became pure light and fire, he slashed at the air and created countless blast of energy in the shape of blades, all directed at the earth king.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 9:27 pm

Katy responded to Minerva that the SXM had crossed people who used reality magic before, but she couldn't recall it being used in quite this way. It was going to be interesting to see what Ashe did with all this. She to heard Emmet's signing which surprised her.

Back at the mansion Sandra and the others heard the music as well but Sandra could tell he was still away. But it was just like, whenever you start thinking he has no more surprises, there it is, something new.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 8:06 pm

The Earth King was certain that Ashe was almost dead, but all of a sudden, he saw his fist going through his chest. He felt overwhelming weakness as his power started to be drained from him.
Impossible...He's absorbing my Demonic Earth Aura?!
When the absorption was complete he could hardly stand, but he refused to fall. His mind was struggling to comprehend this sudden reversal of fortune, and then the entire world literally changed around him. The Earth King had never seen a reality marble before, particularly not one this unique.

Scott himself was unfamiliar with this kind of magic, having never faced a mage that used one. He appreciated Minerva explaining it to him, and nodded in understanding.
"I had no idea that Ashe commanded that kind of power. The Earth King doesn't stand a chance now."
He watched in fascination as both an angel and a demon appeared, perhaps reflecting Ashe's mixed heritage. As if all of this wasn't interesting enough, they could also hear Emmett singing from somewhere, a song so beautiful that it almost defied words.

The Earth King was completely taken aback, having never expected to be cut off from his own realm. A strange demon and angel duo appeared, and they made it quite clear what his intentions were. With no ability to use his Demonic Earth Aura and no earth to disappear into, his defenses were completely useless here. His strength had also been drained, so there was no way that he could fight powerful and fresh opponents like this. It was clear that he was going to lose this battle, but he still had the pride of a King to consider. In that respect, he would face his fate with courage and dignity.

"Bring it on," he said with a wry smirk.
The two beings moved forward at incredible speed, and he barely felt the unrelenting punches and blades of energy that pulverized his body. Before he dissolved into ashes to be reincarnated at a later time, he saw Ashe in his menacing glory and realized that there were still mysteries in this world that he did not know. With the battle over, Scott tossed Ashe an appreciative nod.
"Great fight, Ashe. I'm glad you're on our side."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 12:50 am

As the Earth king dissolved away, the demon cackled madly " Aww, over already?! boooring "

The Angel rolled his eyes " agreed, was hoping for more of a battle, oh well "

The landscape melted away and returned to earth hell where Ashe was putting his shades back on " Thank you " he said nodding to Scott. It had certainly been an interesting experience, one that would need to be replicated, but he wasnt sure if he would be employing that move during the rest of this adventure given how new it was to him, but he wouldnt rule it out entirely.

" Ashe, that was so amazing! " Minerva exclaimed, seeing such incredible magic was always thrilling for her. Noah nodded his aproval as well.
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 9:26 pm

Scott watched as the world returned to Earth Hell, back to normal as it was.
"Well, looks like our business is done here. Let's push on."
He turned and walked with the others to cover the remaining distance to the next portal. They stepped through it and were suddenly assailed from the wind on all sides.
"Well, looks like we've arrived in Wind Hell," Scott said as he covered his face with his arm and began moving against the battering wind.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2018 2:18 am

Minerva squeaked and rushed to push her skirt down, for the first time actually questioning why she wore it all the time. But she soon found that the wind didn't appear to be bothering her clothes. She smiled as she remembered the enchantment her mother had put on it and the hour lecture about defending herself that had followed. With that crisis averted, she was better able to focus on moving forward, following Scott and keeping her face guarded.

Ashe brought up the rear, the wind not appearing to bother him as he walked with his hands in his pockets. Noah considered changing into his light cloak, but decided against it in favor of saving his energy.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2018 2:47 am

Katy as well was pushing against the wind with her face guarded.     Katy wanted to wrap everybody in a good solid ice bubble and just float them all forward, but much along Noah's same of thought, it was probably best to conserve energy, especially with each progressing hell demon seemingly getting stronger.     "Just so you guys know, this place really blows.    Lets find this hell boss, kick his or her ass, and lets get out of here."

-----

Sandra was still at Emmet's place with Abby and Collin. She spoke to the other Earth teams though her telepathy confirming everything was going alright and everybody was still holding their own. With a sign Sandra spoke up to her daughter and her boyfriend. "These demons sure know how to drag this shit out, don't they?" Abby replied "yea your telling me, I feel completely rested up." Sandra was quick to snap back "Oh no you don't missy, you are still sitting this next battle out." Abby pouted at Sandra's response "but why? I want to help."

Sandra paused and leaned back in the chair she'd been sitting in. "In my still, frankly young live, I've seen many times what overusing a newfound depth of power can do to a person." She learned forward again taking Abby's hand. "Abby I don't want you making the same mistakes I've made. Power corrupts Abby, I've seen it time after time after time. I'm just worried about your safety Abby, so please sit this next fight out."

Abby understood Sandra's concerns but still wasn't happy about sitting on side line. "But Sandra can you handle the next fight by yourself?" Sandra gave a confident smirk. "I've went toe to toe with some of the greatest threats to this universe, I can handle a mere underling." Still a bit concerned Abby spoke up again "oh yea, and how many of those battles did you yourself actually win" Sandra glared at Abby giving the girls chills for a moment, seems Abby might have stuck a nerve. "I'm um, sorry?" Sandra sighed and calmed herself. "No don't be sorry Abby, I've won battles in the past, but I can deny that many times I also either fell short or only got by with the aid of others. I get why you are afraid, but I'm asking you to trust me on this one. Do you trust me, Abby?" Abby gave a nod and responded with "yes". Sandra smiled "then please, respect my wishes and sit this next fight out." Reluctantly Abby gave in "alright mother, for you I'll sit this one out."

Collin watched on feeling it would of been wrong of him to butt in. Sandra may not of been Abby's mother in terms of bloodline, but she treated the girl as her own and seeing the two hug and show so much concern about each others well being was quite heartwarming to watch.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2018 8:01 am

Scott could sympathize with his friends' plight, and flared up with the Destructive Aura to ward off some of the wind. Even so, he was still being pushed back.
Definitely a supernatural wind.
Using his aura, he carved a path forward, but it was slow going. His armor protected his body, but the wind resistance made his armor feel heavier than usual. He felt like was was barely moving forward, but he refused to back down.

You seem like you could use some help, Crusader.

A section of the dimension broke off, and a youth riding a Harley-Davidson style motorcycle roared through with great speed. The motorcycle was riding the wind itself, the rider grinning confidently. He looked about eighteen, but even the gods themselves knew not how old this Keeper of the Wind actually was. He was wearing black fingerless gloves, black riding boots, blue jeans, and a red jacket with spikes and studs on it. His short black hair barely stirred in the hurricane force winds, and he seemed utterly at home. Scott was flabbergasted, having not expected this old acquaintance to pop out of the blue.

"Spirit Rider? What are you doing here?"
"I was passing through this dimension when I felt odd disturbances and decided to investigate. I never expected Wind Hell to strike Earth due to the balancing agreements."
"Well, whatever you're doing here, you are a blessing. Think you can tame these winds?"

"Sure thing."
The true depth of Spirit Rider's powers were unknown, but Scott did know two things about him. As Keeper of the Wind, all winds were under his control, even this demonic wind. In addition, Spirit Rider was practically invincible as long as he was on his motorcycle, and even full gods could not easily dismount him. Alan had pitted Scott against him years ago to help refine his skills, and Spirit Rider remained among his top ten hardest fights. To underestimate him from his appearance was a fatal mistake.

Spirit Rider revved his motorcycle a few times and shot off, collecting the win around him so that it formed a horizontal tornado. He then disappeared through a portal of his own making, leaving the realm absolutely still. Where he would go next was uncertain, but he would be bringing the force of a great tornado with him. With the way clear, they strode across the landscape unhindered. What the sudden appearance of the god-like being meant he didn't know, but he hoped it was a good thing. Their friends on Earth would have to be tiring by now, and Wind Hell would soon be attacking, so he hoped that Spirit Rider would lend a hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 6
Page 9 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 39  Next