Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Part 6

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
justinlynch3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 9:07 am

Chicago was one of the few places in the country that made a massive contract with Loki corp run by Sarah Hill. A deal to pay for over a thousand cybernetic mercenaries and several autonomous weapons to help secure the city from mutant or superhuman crime. However today when the police and Loki mercs were alerted to a demonic invasion they were caught off guard.

In the downtown area many of the residents were effectively evacuated but now both the hired and local police force were being overwhelmed as the powerful demons tore through everything in their way. Alpha district called that by the several dozen cyborgs assigned to protect it was now on fire. Chunks of buildings were torn up by heavy weapons or the power the demons wielded. The last of these mercenaries in the district barricaded one street and fought their enemy tooth and nail. Their cybernetic enhancements helped, but no only six were left out of the initial 80. Thrown together rubble and pieces of armored vehicles acted as their cover as they fired everything they had at the approaching demons. Bullets being shrugged off and only grenades doing anything to them.

"Bring out those fucking RAYS! We don't have the firepower or men for this." mercenary Captain Reyes did did the equivalent of mentally shouting through his cybernetic braincase that was directly connected to his superiors. He fired hyper velocity rounds from his rifle down the street as the demons approached with speed barely being slowed down by his weapon. He eventually grabbed a massive rocket launcher from the ground and fired it into the group. The explosion nearly annihilated the part of the street they were on, but he doubt it would slow them down enough.

"This is Command that's a negative! They're being held up with evacuation. Hold your area as long as possible Captain. An independent organization is rendering its assistance.You'll be relieved as soon as possible. Command out!"

"Who the hell are they talking about?" Reyes didn't have enough time to think as the demons were getting closer. The charge was deafening and with his enhanced cybernetic eye he could tell how truly fast these creatures were. It didn't take long for them to reach the barricade set up. One of their massive claws approached his face and was mere seconds before tearing open his skull. At this point they were out of ammo and out of time...or so he thought before stream of bullets enveloped the entire demonic force. Each bullet hit with the power of some high explosive but it was focused and precise. The resulting explosions sent out of shockwave knocking back him and his comrades a few dozen feet.

"Shit what was that everyone alright?" His team got up all confirming their status and was now just looking at the smoking pile of rubble and bits of meat they could only assume was their enemy. It took him a second to realize even with his enhanced vision he couldn't even see the bullets fired. They were just that fast. "This is Captain Reyes! Thanks but who the fuck are you!?" he yelled out knowing that they had to be nearby.

"HEY! UP HERE!!!" the loud high pitch yell was coming from one of the mangled but still relatively in tact 12 story buildings near them. They looked to see some short girl in pink waving a small gun at them. Some of them who had a cybernetic eye could see she was white and barely looked even 14. She also wore some form of desert pink tactical gear. The weapon she carried was a P90. A gun that only shoots small caliber rounds made mince meat of creatures able to tank bullets that shreds steel plate. She jumped off the side of the building catching a few ledges as she dropped down and finally landed in front of them. "Hero Association A class member Pink Devil! At your service kids!"

"heh alright." The Captain could barely even think too much on it. He heard of that organization, but didn't think they really had members. Either way he decided to accept it anyway. He's seen weirder shit.

"Hostiles sighted 12 o clock!"  one of the mercs said alerting everyone to the presence of one last demon half a block away. It looked different from the others.

"Dammit, you gonna help us kid?"

"You and your crew can leave. I can tell you don't have the ammo for this fight. Also fuck off I'm not a kid. I'm grown ass girl got it?" she glared at Reyes who smiled and nodded.

"Sounds like my daughter." one of the mercs mumbled under their breath.

"Alright people lets go. We got a grown ass girl over here." He typically wouldn't leave a kid like this here, but she was right and even seemed to have better weaponry. As they left he called his superiors to tell them her location in case they can send backup.

Pink Devil waited until they were at least a block away until she decided to confront her enemy who seemed to patiently wait as well. "Well you're polite. Too bad it won't matter." she aimed her submachine gun and fired off dozens of rounds in a instant at her opponent. These bullets weren't slow and even for a superhuman they could barely even be perceived. At that moment the general knew that those demons didn't die to a mere firearm.
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2018 2:00 am

Scott felt a bit nervous when Minerva volunteered to take on the next Demonic Monarch. He knew that she was strong, but this kind of threat was far beyond what she had faced before. Even he had not had an easy time with his foe, so he knew that she would be facing a foe just as strong if not stronger. Even so, she seemed raring to fight and prove that she belonged there, and so he didn't have the heart to tell her no.
"Just be careful, Minerva."
He hoped that whatever was in her backpack would augment her magic, since she would need every bit of it in this fight.

The gust of wind died down and a woman with long green hair dressed in a green robe appeared within a tornado. She was quite beautiful with eyes that flashed with fierceness. The Wind Queen looked at each of them and smiled wickedly.
"Well, I didn't expect such handsome men to come and pay me a visit," she said, clearly ignoring Katy and Minerva, "Which of you will be ripped to shreds first?"
Scott clenched his fists, concerned for Minerva but holding back his feelings. Now was his time to trust her and let her show how she had grown under Riku's tutelage.

The Wind General fighting Sandra turned and deflected her psionic blade. Within milliseconds afterward, she had delivered three deep slices across the chest and abdomen with her scythe. While these blows would not be fatal to the Phoenix user, they would certainly show that Sandra needed to step her game up. The Wind General then swung her scythe and a tornado enveloped Sandra and hid the Wind General from view. Within this tornado, Sandra would feel several deep cuts happening all over her body. This devastating attack had been the death of many a great warrior, and Sandra would have to escape soon before she found herself cut to pieces.

After Christian appeared, the Wind General laughed.
"Oh, someone has come to spoil my fun?"
She flew forward and great speed and attacked, but for some reason she missed. Several swings and several misses later, she started to get frustrated.
"Take this!"
Swinging her scythe, she created a blade tornado around Christian that would begin slicing into him, a dangerous threat that he would need to escape soon.

When Pink Devil arrived on the scene, the Wind General was curious.
"Oh, you seem oddly confident for one so young."
When the P90 started firing, the Wind General realized that these were no ordinary bullets. They were traveling at least ten times faster than normal, and packed an incredible amount of force that had destroyed her underlings. The Wind General was fast enough to dodge them in plenty of time, and retaliated with a combo of scythe attacks. However, Pink Devil was much faster than she appeared, and dodged the flurry of attacks, even if some were just barely.
"Let's see you dodge this!"
The Wind General unleashed the blade tornado attack, which Pink Devil would have to escape quickly if she wanted to avoid serious injury.

Meanwhile, the two remaining Wind Generals were tearing up different cities in the United States. Their scythes cleaved through buildings like a cheese grater through fine cheddar, slashing and crushing humans with debris. They went about their work with relish, feeding on the terror of the humans who fled from them. Spirit Rider's fist shook with rage as he watched this from Solaris, but Alan assured him that someone would be along shortly to stop the madness.

Last edited by True Grave on Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2018 3:23 am

Sandra was in a bind and summoning the Phoenix energy shifted herself into a purely cosmic fire state to hopefully avoid further damage. She'd started using these forms regularly in the Godric battle, opting for a psionic energy shift there following Emmet's lead. Observing the situation these wind demons was faster then she'd pegged them for, to still be this fast even with kinetic energy in the area slowed to a crawl meant these demons was packing some serious speed. Now the big question was how to catch such a being in a attack? If push come to shove Sandra figured she could just bath the entire planet in Phoenix Flames and isolate the wind demons to only destroy them, it doesn't really matter how fast you are if a attack is everywhere. The only concern there is they would just jump back into hell and reemerge after the attack subsided.

Sandra knew she couldn't risk trying to get into the demons head, she didn't need to be driven mad again. Sandra could feel where the demon was even if she was trying to hide herself. "Alright, lets take this one step further then" Forming another psionic blade Sandra replicated what she did to the previous demon, this time bringing time to a complete stop to see if that will slow this wind demon down. Sandra teleported to the demons location and took a stab straight at the wind generals forehead.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 3:20 am

Pink Devil didn't have enough time to immediately escape the Tornado as it formed around her. "Alright he said this will work" She struggled to keep her footing but soon lost it as the winds picked her up. The Wind General saw this and began to perform its own whirlwind of slashes. Just as the first was ready to hit a small aura formed around her.

Sylphen Guard

The words akin to a spell appeared in her mind as if they were hers, but these were mutterings of another. A green aura formed around the small hero giving her some control of her own movements. With this control she deftly dodged the scythe and fired her submachine gun at the general. The bullets tore through the winds but were slightly off course due to the powerful tornado. Each swing of the General's scythe was dodged and paid with a few dozen rounds that were cut down. This didn't last when one mistake caused Pink Devil's weapon to be sliced apart.

"SHIT!" she shouted while creating a sawed off shotgun in her left hand. As the weapon began to form the demon's scythe was nearly kissing her cheek. With a terrifying smile the general seemed know her victory was immiment, but that grin soon disappeared as she sensed something else coming. Instinctually she forced the wind to shield her as a dark blue moved between Pink Devil and the General. Pink Devil was taken along with the blur and out of the tornado with a speed that was difficult to even react to.

Pink Devil barely noticed that she was now on a random rooftop with her gun aimed at where the general was supposed to be. "The fuck?"

"You were supposed to wait before making contact with the enemy."

That familiar calm and cool voice came from behind. She turned around looking and saw a tall man with dark black hair, hazel eyes and a pale complexion. He wore a long dark blue trench coat and wielded two swords. He smiled even when his words seemed critical. "But I'm glad you're ok."

"The kids were in trouble so I jumped in. Oh and thanks for that Silver Guard or whatever it was."
her
"Sylphen Guard, It won't last much longer if you get with another attack like that so get ready. I sense our opponent is no longer being cautious." He readied his blades and Pink Devil got her P90s out.

"You ready Pretty Boy?"

"I hope the others come on time and I'm still not happy about that hero name. Clock Up!" a field around him formed separating the hero's time from the rest of the world. Now his own time was increased many times above the rest of reality. The time it takes for him to cross a mile would be over 200 times faster than the fastest human alive.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 9:49 pm

Minerva gulped, the wind queens aura was monstrous and practically forcing her to her knees. Could she really do this? It was one thing to claim she could, but another to actually step forward and face such a foe. Her hands were shaking so badly, she clenched them into a fist and steeled her resolve, she could do this, she had too " I'll b-be the f-f-f-face to fight you!" Minerva mentally groaned at how her voice stuttered, not starting this off well.

" You know, this seems like a good reason to get into recycling, theres just too much trash blowing in the wind "

Minerva's backpack appeared to be talking, much to her shock. Suddenly a small rag doll crawled out of the bag and floated over to the front of Minerva, the doll appeared to be a perfect image of Riku " Ko-nee-chee-wahh!! I've been waiting for this moment and i'm happy it's finally here, being in that bag was so boring "

Noah raised an eyebrow at this new arrival " A shikigami? So thats what was in the bag "

Minerva was shocked " Oh um hello? "

" Call me Ku-Chan, I was created the great, maginificent, and perfect Riku-Sama. You see Manfred, he deduced with his amazing brain that you were going to need help on this adventure, so he made me threw all types of amazing items and weapons for you to use "

Minerva was suprised that Riku went that far for her, more else " Um, you seem quite different from Sensei "

Ku-Chan giggled " Oh as a shikigami, I dont retain all of my creators wonderful personality "

Noah sighed in relief " Well thats good news " to which Ku-Chan sprouted a middle finger and threw a water balloon at him, Noah just nodded as if he was expecting as much.

" Oh, thats great of Sensei, but um shouldnt I do thi-

Ku-Chan raised a hand to silence her " Hold that thought please, I need to do something, now your fighting that sloppy looking man in a wig right? " it turned to face the wind queen and spell was cast, Minerva could see symbols and numbers moving through the air and realized the shikigami had cast a scanning spell " YOWCH, uh yeah you need help, I can already see your going for the cliche wanna prove yourself and stuff like that. But let me put it to you this way Matilda, your a level 19 and that heshe is a level 69 "

Minerva gasped, was the gap in powr between them that great, then she really couldnt do it? Ku-chan patted Minerva's head

" No need to fall into despair my dear Moe, for it is a teachers job to help their student, otherwise they end up looking bad, so just accept the help and lets take this hoe down "

Minerva let out a breath and smiled " Your right Ku-chan, I shouldnt turn away sensei's help, anything he has to offer must be amazing and will sure help me in this "

Ku-Chan clapped his hands " yeah probably, now let get this show on the road! " he clammered back into the back and came out with a bunch of items " Here, put these on, we need to boost your stats "

Minerva quickly slipped the five rings on and the the two bracelets and found that her clothes transformed into something that looked like a maid outfit? Despite it's appearance she could feel a large pulse of magical energy

" This is the bracelet of Serena, a defensive magical arm that lets you be a tank and take the big hits, it's also multiformed...I honestly dont know why your a maid but maids can kick ass!! Anytwo, two rings for elemental resistence of wind, to further help with your defense. One ring of hermes to boost your speed and the last two are magical amplification magical code that are gonna give your power a muuuch needed boost " floating back over to the bag, he tapped it and the bag vanished.

" Thats it for now, but i'll put out other stuff as the fight progresses, keep in mind that none of this guaratees a win, in the end it's up to push open the door to......what am I even saying, Marian, just dont fuck it up " he floated above Minerva's shoulder now, holding a mini staff.

Minerva nodded, her determination strengthened now, she could do this, somehow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christian's speed had allowed him to keep around the wind generals, soon he found himself in the middle of a black tornado that was slicing into him. He thought back to what Emmet said during their training sessions and took a deep breath, letting it caused the tornado to push back away from him. Raising his hands he started to play, demonic energy coated his hands each finger movement hit the keys of a piano.

The music was his medium and helped him better focus his power, his own command of the element of air flowed through his music and snuffed the piano out of existence, his wounds had healed and changed the melody, turning a glare towards the wind general. The music become an entire symphony orchestra, the wind becoming the voice for the music. Christian raced across the sky with dreadful speed, nearly invisible.

The wind general found themself bombarded by invisible blows like canon fire, each one threatening to blw through it's body. As the music took a more somber tone, the blows were accompanied by blades of wind. Christian was keeping his distance for the moment, he didnt fear the general, but viewed it as a necessary tactical move.
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2018 11:20 pm

The Wind Queen turned to Minerva, regarding her with a dismissive look.
"Oh, it's going to be you? I was hoping the handsome Mr. Crusader over there would be the first to entertain me."
She threw him a flirtatious look, which got a glare back from Scott but that mattered little to her. She could sense that Minerva had feelings for him, and knew that openly flirting with her man would get under her skin. It was a classic bitch move that women had been doing to each other for millennia.

The Wind Queen figured that the shaky little strumpet would be an easy kill, but all of a sudden in shikigami appeared out of her backpack and began to talk to Minerva. Scott was also relieved that Ku-Chan was not exactly like Riku, as one of him was annoying enough. However, he did not express this relief like Noah, and so avoided the middle finger and water balloon treatment. The Wind Queen smirked and shrugged off his insults, having been called much worse by her fellow Monarchs.
"Oh, a shikigami with an attitude. How cute that you try to stand up for her."

Scott found it amusing that Ku-Chan had retained Riku's inability to call Minerva by her actual name, calling her every name starting with an 'M' but that. The scanning spell was a bit off on describing the gap in their power, but it was correct in suggesting that Minerva would need quite a bit of help in this battle if she wanted to survive, let alone win. Scott watched as Ku-Chan gave her a bunch of enchanted jewelry that switched Minerva's clothes to something resembling a maid outfit. It was not exactly what he was expecting, but he thought she looked great in it.
"I approve of that outfit," he said with an appreciative nod.
For her part, the Wind Queen thought she looked ridiculous and even more like someone trying to fight way above her level.

"If you think some magic jewelry is going to be enough to stop me, you are sadly mistaken. Your little wind resistance trinket won't help you against this."
All of a sudden the Wind Queen's aura flared up heavily and Minerva was caught in a Corrupted Wind Aura. She would feel it sapping her strength by the second, and Ku-Chan would feel the magic bonds holding him together starting to erode. The Wind Queen clenched her fist and both would feel a great weight pressing them down into the floor. Not wanting to use up too much of her strength, the Wind Queen was simply going to paralyze them on the ground before slicing them to pieces with her scythe, which had yet to appear.

The Wind General saw Sandra go into her purely cosmic form to escape the Razor Tornado, and knew that she wouldn't be able to hurt her with her scythe. However, she used her Corrupted Wind Aura to try and drain that aura off of her. Whether her power was sufficient to truly weaken this cosmic being or not, she had to try in the name of her Queen and Wind Hell. However, Sandra countered in an unexpected way and completely stopped time before ramming a psionic blade completely through her skull. Had she had even a couple more microseconds, her aura would have broken the time stoppage to allow her to dodge the attack, but that was a couple microseconds too late. The defeated Wind General vanished in a gust of wind, becoming one with Wind Hell until such time as she could be reincarnated sometime in the future.

The Wind General fighting Pink Devil and Sylphen Guard realized that she would have to up her game. With the appearance of a time manipulator, the razor tornado was much less effective. Emitting her Corrupted Wind Aura, she started to chip away at the vitality of her foes. Within this aura, she was even faster than before, and swung her scythe with deadly precision. The two HA members tried to counterattack, but their attacks were missing or being negated before they could hit. Her blade was still not landing flush, but with the Corrupted Aura in play, their attempts to dodge her even faster blows would drain their strength and vitality, as well, which would only lead to her winning in the long run.

The Wind General fighting Christian was surprised when he not only escaped her tornado but also started a vicious counterattack. With her great speed, she was able to evade the blows, and her Corrupted Aura shielded her from further harm. She enlarged the aura and it began to clash against his music. It was like the aura struggles that Scott faced in his own world, where one foe sought to control the arena the other fought in. If Christian was enveloped in the aura, he would be in serious trouble and almost at the mercy of his foe. With this knowledge in mind, the Wind General pressed against him with the full force of her aura, having grown wickedly powerful over the 1000 years that she had lived.

Two of the Generals felt that they had done enough damage to Earth and passed through a portal into Nirvana. Thousands of demons were still pouring through a central portal from hell, many being cut down by the front line defenders but never ceasing in their torrent. While these powerhouses were distracted, the two made their way to Nirvana and started to destroy the temples and other buildings. They were working their way to Chiang's temple, and though it enraged him that these demons were profaning his sacred city, he dared not leave his flock unprotected, for they had lost too many good souls already. Instead, he sent out a mental signal to the front line defenders, warning them that the city was being attacked behind them. They would decide amongst themselves who would go to take them on, and in the meantime, Chiang focused his mind and worked on erecting a spiritual barricade over the city to stymie future cowards such as these.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 9:44 pm

Sandra took a relaxed breath and shifted back to her regular body. "I'm deducing a pattern going on here" she said to herself while thinking about the past couple of fights. It looked like these demons are weak against those who can manipulate time and space, two powers Sandra was quite familiar with having victories over the likes of Yamairo and Dave respectively, as well as numerous battles against others who shared those powers as well. She had defeated two of these demons in a row now with a very similar attack. If this keeps up going forward, then Sandra knows exactly what to do to win against these generals.

As powerful as they are, as fast as they are, as powerful as their auras are. It seems all of them consistently fall to a time freeze and a instantaneous psionic blade to the skull. Sandra had been through enough battles to know this was unlikely to last, surely at least one of these demons would find a way around her time skip attack. But at least for now, this tactic seemed to be a sure fire win.

Sandra could detect other battles going on a well. Seems the other demons that had attacked Earth have already found opponents. Sandra figured that she would hang around for a while longer and monitor these other fights, just to see how things play out.

-----

Back in Nirvana Tanya was quick to volunteer and go take care of these attackers.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2018 9:37 pm

Fell to her knees as a massive weight fell on her, it was made all the worse as her strength was being stolen by the overwhelming  aura, she clutched her chest as she was find it hard to breathe. Ku-chan flailed around in the air " Oh no! What an unforseeable event, quick Minnie, I can feel the magic bonds holding me together are beginning to erode and-pfft HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I can't keep the act up "

The flailing ceased and Ku-Chan floated calmly in the air, perfectly fine " Just kidding! Sorry wind queef or is it queef queen? anyway  i'm more or less indestructable, Manny, read these words "

Minerva fought to raise her head as words appeared in front of her, she chanted the incantation and felt strength returnning back to her body, with a bit of effort, she stood back up. Ku-chan handed her a bottle from the bag and instructed her to drink it while he turned back to the wind queen " The great and wonder Riku-Sama isn't some hack spellcaster, a lot of skill and power went into my creation and those magic trinkets you mntioned are not some crap jewlery you get at level one of a game, it's crap trinkets that you get near the end of a game, it just wasnt activated cause I wanted to see what your first move would be oh and one last thing before the curb stomping comences. You might wanna be more sparing with your power, Riku-Sama is a demon too, so he very much made sure Monique wouldnt suffer too much to her oppoent's power "

Minerva finished drinking the potion and felt effects of the corrupt wind aura wash away. Immediately she summoned five wind blades around her and set them as barrier, she could feel great power emmanating from them and looked at the mystic codes she was wearing, they really werent average ones. She clenched her fist and glared at the wind queen " I wont go down that easy "

She started moving, feeling the speed charm take effect and increase her speed a hundred fold " I call forth the earth to become my sword! " the elemental weakness of wind was earth, from beneath the wind queen, thousands of magial swords bearing the power of the earth zeroed in on her. Minerva kept moving, already knowing that even with Ku-Chans help, she was going to have a difficult time.

----------------------------------------------------------

Christian gave a thunderous shout and blew a hole in the aura trying to envelop him, He blurred out of the way and appeared above the wind general and brought his hands together, causing a crushing force to smother the general, already crushing bones and organs.

-----------------------------------------------------

" The breeze is quite gentle today " Emmet appeared in front of the wind general, blocking its path "I'm afriad you wont be going any further " Emmet changed his outfit around a little, not enjoying the one he'd been wearing since the start of this event. Satisfied with his new outfit, snapped his fingers and air space became sealed off around them. Had shifted over to a form of pure psionic energy and wielded a fan " I've been observing your kind since the start of this and i've found that while you all have your own unique fighting styles, the thing that links you all together is your use of your corrupted aura, observing it many times I believe i've defeated, care to help me test my theory "

Without waiting for the general to actually say anything, Emmet unleashed a wave of dissentigration through the sealed space.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2018 11:02 pm

The other wind general that attacked Nirvana would soon be confronted as well as a wave of energy flew past her, barely gracing the skin on her right shoulder as she used her super speed to narrowly dodge a attack. She'd look ahead of her to see Tanya wielding a energy sword, a change in weaponry from the hammer she formed last time. Tanya also seemed to have changed her clothing to a more Asgardian type battle armor, unaware Emmet had also changed outfits.

"Halt!. Devil of the winds, you shall go no further then here." Tanya's sword started glowing brighter with the power pouring through it, the wind general was about to laugh off the idle threat when Tanya started rapidly multiplying. Dozens, of Tanya's soon stood before the wind general. "Just a fraction of the army I can create. General of the wind, your time ends here. Bow to goddess of clones and the queen of Asgard!!"

Tanya took a slash with her sword, the wind queen evaded to the left yet somehow found herself running into Tanya's energy slash from the right. The energy attack left a long slash going from the wind generals right should all the way down the front of her body to her left thigh. Luckily it wasn't overly deep, the Asgardian queen had held back not wanting to slice the general clean in half immediately. But how did that attack hit? The wind general evaded it, but it was almost like she was warped in some way and placed directly back in the path of the attack.

Then the original Tanya appeared instantly in front of the wind general punching her in the face and knocking her back several yards. It wasn't even like a teleportation, Tanya was a few yards away then the next then the wind general knew Tanya's fist was hitting her face. Was she jumping through time, manipulating space, was magic in play, what was going on?

The next thing the general knew she felt a shape point ever so slightly touch the back of her skull, a razors edge that if pushed even slightly could slice into the general skull like butter. But there was something else, a chilling coldness in the air. The sword barely up against her skull, it wasn't a metal sword or a energy sword, it was a ice sword.

It was then the wind general noticed the original Tanya walking towards her, energy sword in hand. "Have you figured it out yet general, as to why your fate is sealed? It's the clones my dear, every clone I create has their unique power and skills. All working together in one collective hivemind. No matter what you do general, I have a counter for it. So bring your super speed, bring your wind attacks. Take your best shot."

Tanya stopped walking, she stood in place for a moment before turning her back to the wind general. The cockiness was off the charts, Tanya was daring the wind general to attack. The wind general now knew what was going on, all of Tanya's clones had unique abilities. But there was so many clones, and what powers most of them had was still unknown. The only surefire way to win this battle was to strike down the real Tanya, however the real Tanya seemed to be ready and waiting for any attack.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2018 1:56 am

Pretty Boy met the Wind General in close quarters combat before she could make it to Pink Devil. The instant he moved the feeling of intense exhaustion was near instant. He was faster, but the spell he used along with the demonic influence infecting him slowed down his attacks. But even then he fought with an intensity the Wind General was almost stunned by. He was almost not even visible. Dashing through the storm with the protection of his own wind and even penetrating her defense with blows that left small scars where she was unable to block.

"I can do this."
Pretty Boy thought as another attack of his penetrated her guard. "We just need to hold her off until she realizes my capabilities."

Pretty Boy continued push her back to the point she lost track of Pink Devil, but she noticed something odd. Every attack he made found an opening, but the only damage she received were mere scratches. The thought occured to her "Is he even able to kill me with those blades of his?"
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2018 11:18 pm

The Wind Queen was definitely getting tired of Ku-Chan's banter.
"Pathetic little creature. You will regret your indestructibility after an eternity of torture."
Minerva's potions and trinkets were making her more resistant to her Corrupted Wind Aura, but that was of little consequence. She had yet to exert even 1% of her power, and she welcomed the chance to see the hope fall from the eyes of this mage as she realized all of her tools were in vain. It would also be quite humorous to see all of Ku-Chan's smack talk fall flat on its face.

When Minerva struck back with a powerful earth attack, she dodged to the side many times to avoid the onslaught. This had been a high-level attack that should have been beyond Minerva's skill, so the Wind Queen knew it was the effect of her boosted magic.
"No, but you will go down just the same."
The Wind Queen swung her scythe and a flurry of vacuum blades shot forward. They were aimed at Minerva's trinkets, and managed to break one or two in the process. Her Corrupted Wind Aura also turned into a tornado and slammed into Minerva's solar plexus like a corkscrew punch, pushing her back and slowing her movement as more vacuum blades honed in on her position.

The Wind General fighting Christian was surprised when she was suddenly forced to the ground by his counterattack. It had done great damage to her, but she was not done fighting yet. Healing her wounds, she resumed attacking Christian from many angles with her scythe. She had never faced an opponent quite like him, but she was not going to give up the fight now. The Corrupted Wind Aura enveloped him once again, closing in on him and making it harder to escape from. The combined effects from these attacks would wear away at Christian in a matter of moments unless he could somehow kill her quickly.

The Wind General facing Emmett was a bit nervous to be facing a cosmic force for the first time. These beings were just as strong as the top Generals of Lord Satan, and no demon that she had talked to could agree on who was stronger. Her only relief was that she was not fighting Crusader, who was feared and reviled by all her kind for his purity and strength. Finding herself in a sealed area, she was shocked when a wave of disintegration suddenly rolled toward her with great force. Unleashing her Corrupted Wind Aura, she pushed back against it with all that she had, weathering this storm and preventing injury. Panting hard, she nonetheless mustered a smirk against Emmett.

"You are indeed powerful, but I won't die that easily. Such an attack wouldn't even touch the most powerful Generals under Lord Satan's command."
Launching forward, she began to attack Emmett with her scythe in a brutal fashion. With incredible speed, she was able to dodge around his counterattacks. She knew that she would die here, but she would not die a coward. Emmett would know what it was to face a warrior of her kind, and she only hoped that one of the Generals that the others spoke of like ghost stories would bring this cosmic entity to his knees and avenge her death.

The Wind General was feeling the pressure fighting Tanya's clone army. With so many opponents, her only shot was to use an attack meant for multiple assailants and attempt to strike down the real Tanya in the process. Unleashing her Razor Tornado, this at least bought her some time as they dealt with it. Using her super speed, she was able to slice several clones to pieces while searching for the real Tanya. When she did find the real Tanya, she attacked her with a fury that would have surprised the Asgardian Queen. A new weapon in her arsenal was also deployed, a psychic attack that attempted to take control of Tanya's mind and turn her formidable clone army against her friends.

The Wind General was surprised by Pretty Boy's speed, especially since he was being worn down by the Corrupted Wind Aura. What was even more surprising was that her wounds were so minor after taking direct hits from her swords. She was no stranger to sword wounds, and knew that she should have been hurt more than that. Immediately sensing some kind of hidden danger, she focused on dodging those blows and countering herself where she could. She had lost track of Pink Devil, which concerned her slightly given the capabilities of her strange firearm. Wanting some kind of insurance policy, she closed the distance and struck with a powerful psychic attack, attempting to seize control of his mind so that at worst she could use him as a human shield, and at best, she could make him a short-term ally against her foes.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2018 2:27 am

Tanya herself was no slouch, her introduction into godhood gave her speed and strength that matched the best of them. Tanya adopted quickly to the wind generals attacks and was holding her own, a telepathic clone had protected her mind until it got caught up in the Razor Tornado. As the clone struggled against the attack it's focus on Tanya started to slip and the wind general started getting Tanya;'s head. As Tanya herself started struggling against the psychic attack, still helped by her clone that was both trying to protect the real Tanya mind while also staying alive, the psychic attack slowed Tanya down enough that that the wind general started getting some hits in.

Most of Tanya's clones dissipated leaving 2, suddenly the razor tornado was cancelled out by Tanya's wind clone, this let the psychic clone recover and put all it's power back into protecting Tanya. Since all Tanya's clones shared her god scale power, the wind general was quickly overpowered and forced out of Tanya's mind. "That's it, play times over!"

That psychic attack was to close, with her mind no longer under attack it was Tanya's turn to surprise the wind general. Shooting forward at shockingly fast even to the general Tanya got past the generals scythe and formed a sword of divine energy. Taking a slash the wind general evaded and tried to attack Tanya's blindside. Tanya evaded another scythe slash which forced Tanya out of range with own weapon. Tanya took a slash anyway unleashing a cutter type energy wave, the wind general was to close to evade and managing to dodge a death blow, Tanya's attack sliced the demons right arm clean off. The intense pain the wind general felt only lasted a fraction of a second before the tip of Tanya's energy sword pierced through the demons skull. Tanya dissolved both clones and a follow up blast of divine energy would eradicate the demon, bring the battle to a end.

Tanya seemed for serious and focused then usual in this moment. This demon wanted to use her to destroy her friends. That Tanya could not allow.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2018 3:36 am

In a instant the Wind general closed the distance forgoing all attempts to defend. Pretty Boy's fears came to life as the Wind General realized too soon that he couldn't put her down properly. To him it still didn't matter. He activated Clock up again and planned to meet her head on again, but almost imediately his aggression and energy seemingly disappeared. His muscles and even thoughts began to freeze up.

"What is this? Why I am I fighting?" he wondered just for a moment but even these thoughts began to fade as his weapons lowered. It was almost impossible to focus. "M-Maybe I should...I should just..."

"FIGHT!!!" A voice, but a familiar one echoed in his head. For just a moment and only a moment this familiar voice pierced through the fog in his mind. He didn't know exactly what happened, but Pretty Boy almost intuitively knew what he should do.

"HEAT UP!!!" He shouted a spell. The time returned to normal around him, but his body was suddenly engulfed in flames. The Wind General jumped back not sure what was happening. It took only a few seconds but the fire seemed to cleanse his mind of all mind altering effects and even gave him a temporary resistance to it. "I'm back!" he activated Clock Up almost instantly and jumped over to several roof tops away from the General Thanks and can you hurry already?"

"I'm still busy, but I'll share something with everyone." the voice poured its power into his mind giving him a connection to his allies on their way. At that point Pretty boy was aware of his allies plan and was very glad he jumped as far as he did.

For a brief moment the Wind General had access to his mind she knew they weren't the only two there. Before she could even attack again the sound of a sonic boom diverted her attention to the left. Dozens of missiles streaked over to the general. As they approached the world grew colder and a small iceberg of ice completely encompassed the building she stood on temporarily entrapping her. The missiles hit the ice in a massive explosion that took out half the block the battle took place.

Instinct floated in the air. She was in a sleek blue power armor floated using the boosters on her back and feet.There were many areas on that suit of armor that contained a multitude of weapons. The missiles trails originated from her. On the ground where the ice began stood Avery. His black sword was in the ground half covered in ice. "So I guess we made it?" he said touching the comm unit in his ear.

Prettyboy was in cover by a building that was nearly destroyed from the barrage."Barely, Pinky hasn't showed up again yet. Like her I'm going to assume this thing isn't dead yet."

"Pink Devil will likely relocate to a better firing position." Instinct gussed knowing the crazy gunslinger was somewhat disciplined. "If you believe it isn't dead then will finish the job or simply buy time for reinforcements. In the meantime lets limit anymore collateral damage."

"Says the one who nearly nuked a city block." Avery mumbled as he took his sword out of the ground and readied himself for the next fight.

----------------------------------------------------

The Head Quarters of Supers Unite in a seemingly endless busy state. The massive tower contained a couple hundred employees all trying their best to monitor and coordinate any of their heroes with law enforcement. SU Satellites and UAVs were also attempting to track down stray demons that were able to survive on their own. Marcus Wayne walked out of an elevator and into the Central Command room of the tower. Filled with state of the art technology and even some lesser AI it was SU's nerve center.

"Coffee and data pad sir?" Alfred seemingly appeared behind Marcus without anyone even noticing his presence but the Wayne himself. In one hand he held a hot cup of coffee black and the other an incredibly thin monitor. Marcus grabbed both.

"I'm just looking a lot of wrecked buildings in a metropolitan area. Demons?"

"Not entirely, your Super Hero team encountered the Wind General and it seems they weren't taking any chances." Alfred said as he followed Marcus who was heading to the main terminal over a dozen workers were frantically working at. The images of a couple members of the team were shown being from a aerial view likely from a drone.

"Reckless, they need to limit collateral." Marcus found a seat and put down the data pad. Instead he shifted his focus on a massive screen showing the entire world and the demonic hotspots. Areas shown as cleared were mostly places the Angels visited. "Tie and Earrings won't involve themselves with the generals it seems. They might just be watching the battles out of vague interest."

"Speaking of vague interest. Who are these heroes you sent to fight an actual general of hell?"

"If you want to know...Show Team X dossiers." with that command a familiar british aristocratic voice was heard.

"Very good sir, Here are the dossiers you requested." Alfred was surprised at hearing his voice from a AI. He looked at Marcus who smiled then looked at the holograms that appeared before them revealing the files on the whole team.
"I knew you'd love it. Now lets look at the first one Pink Devil."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Looks 10 but apparently 14 yrs old. Comes from a troubled family involved with serious crime. She used her mutant powers to take down an entire criminal organization. Her abilities involves extraordinary superhuman abilities. Superhumanly fast and strong. Her most dangerous power is matter creation of a specific variety. The kid is so obsessed with weapons to the point she can create any modern firearm and also increase their firepower to an extreme degree. She could threaten an entire battalion with a single pistol."

"Oh so you've found a young American obsessed with guns. How topical."

"Pretty Boy"

"The name likely isn't lasting, but this one might interest you considering your odd...nature."

"Master Wayne whatever do you mean? Is it because of I'm age."

"Age, your purely liquid diet and the attention you get from executioners. Anyway he uses an odd artificial mage craft. There is a piece of technoogy embedded into his chest that allows him to use various forms of elemental mage craft that are both old and new. His primary weapons are two blades made out of an unknown but nearly indestructible material. He's incredibly skilled in his use of this magecraft and martial capabilities."

"Why would he join you and reveal himself to curious magus and executiouners?" Alfred wondered allowed.

"No idea but he's valuable and has a strong sense of justice that isn't fanatical. He meets my requirements."

"Prince"

aka Avery Goodman, not unlike Pink Devil he's very reckless but has very good instincts and is a expert swordsman. His dagger can change fate but its fickle, but its more reliable when it changes into a sword that controls Fire and Ice. He's a good kid who has a strong desire to protect everyone."

"Anubis"

"Sheriha is a former Captain in the Egyptian military and saved Cairo from the last demonic invasion. She uses a strong power armor that is equipped with the latest in modern weapons, and is powered by a powerful reactor. Its creator is unknown."

"Seem odd she was able to fight off a demonic invasion as a human. Possession would have been likely."

"and yet she's still here and I've tested for that. She seems clean. Her eye for strategy and tactics is rare, and is more than willing to sacrifice her well paid job as a mercenary just to fight monsters. Plus fighting demon invasions might end up being her specialty."

Yasuri Chichika

Marcus paused staring at the dossier as if the man was here."I'll be honest I don't know much about him and he's possibly the most dangerous member of this group in a one on one fight. He's from Japan but isn't in their records. His family apparently lived as hermits for generations, but occasionally worked as assassins. His mother was one, his sister left to find a proper husband and he just decided to travel around the world and fight strong criminals. That's it."

"Any powers?"

"Non at all, but his style of fighting uses his body as a sword. I even tested him and I can say his skill surpasses Anyone I've faced. No it isn't skill but something else. Whatever he did put me down in a matter of seconds. He isn't a mutant, but I don't know if I'd call him human despite the examinations."

"Is there anyone else Master Wayne?"

"Yeah but I'll save her for later as a surprise."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2018 2:58 am

Again Christian found the corrupted wind aura pressing against him, but he was ready for it. His own demonic wind hand been swirling around him as an invisible breeze, but now it became a maelstrom forced the aura back. Christian vanished appearing in front of the wind general, then above her, below, to the far right. He was moving so fast that he was leaving after images behind, but still his speed increased, with each passing moment, his wind becoming even fiercer and a musical score accompanying him.

The wind general found themselves being sliced up by what felt like a million blades, Christian appeared high above the general, Demonic energy was ammasing " Time for the curtain call! " he brought his hands down and with a final thundarous note the wave of energy came down as a curtain and slammed into the general, obliterating it completely the moment it hit the ground. Christian floated down, and staggered, landing on his butt. Taking a breather, a thought came to him " Maestro, that can be my hero name, I think it suits me "

------------------------------------------

" Is it bravery or stupidity that pushes you forward? " Emmet wondered out loud as time came to a halt, freezing the generals body but letting them still hear Emmet " You wont die that easily? I could have ended this fight the moment it started, I simply chose not too because that would have been boring and I felt it would be polite to give you the barest hint of respect " as he spoke his outfit changed again " If any of your kind wish to avenge you they may try, it wouldnt be the first time someone swore vegeance on me and I imagine it wont be the last. But dawling just know that no one has succeeded in their vengeance " he moved a a few strands of hair back into place " I have faced countless demons and even born the children of demons on many occasion, so facing you has been nothing new "

The gate of babylon opened, sending out a long, red sword that Emmet brandished " I can appreciate theatrics, let me set the stage " reality warped till the frozen wind general found themself in a glorious, golden, theater. Emmet a few feet away, dancing slowly as music started to play, time resumed " Make your final moments count "

Emmet:
Day by day it's nearer
Step by step you grow
Closer to your ruin
Soon your time to go

Life is just a journey
Yours is near its end
Bloody evolution
This world transcend

Black out the sky
All things must die

This is the end
Here's where you'll die
Legends should scatter
So just say goodbye
No one will miss you
When you're fin'lly gone
At your conclusion
Sing your swan song

Murder unkindness conspiracy
Embers extinguished in effigy

Just close your eyes
Don't fear demise
Black out the sky
All things must die

All tales conclude
All bonds dissolve
Infinite matter
Will always evolve
Just pray for mercy
At your time of death
Be glad you existed
Enjoy your last breath

Gleefully voicing this eulogy
Spawn of the tenets of treachery

Rest now, subside
With fate collide
Black out the sky
All things must die

It's time to accept to abide
Admit that the hour's arrived
Resign, comply
It's time to be one with the sky
Surrender your pride
Let death be your guide
All things must die

Just close your eyes
Don't fear demise
Black out the sky
All things must die!

As Emmet sang, he launched his assault and the wind general followed along, attempting to outpace his with it's incredible speed, but finding that Emmet was easily keeping up, more then that, his speed was going through the roof. Emmets movements were neigh invisible now, his blade expertly and gracefully cutting into the general, keeping time with the pace of the song. At it's end, Emmets sword came down and seared the general clear in half and set it ablaze. As the general began to fade away, roses rained down from above. Emmet caught one, kissed it, and tossed onto the generals remains, as the last part of it vanished, Emmet took a bow.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

" So basicaly an eternity of listening to you talk, oh I dont think so you dollar store weave wearing betch "

Minerva was caught off guard as two of her rings were destroyed and she was struck in her solar plexus, but her outfit allowed her tank a good portion of the attack, she rolled out of the way and kept moving. Ku-Chan trailing behind her by holding onto her pony tail " I hope you realize your paying for those! "

Rooting around the back, he replaced them with two more rings, Minver felt the effects immediate, her speed had increased even more. She needed a better strategy, she sensed the wind queen wasnt even close to taking this fight seriously. She was about to ask Ku-Chan what he thought, but the shikigami was already rooting through the bag, he strapped a choker around Minervas.

" This has been enchanted for knowledge transference, it's basically a book in a choker or a choker in a book if you want. The thing is Matilda, your swords lack any finesse, any style and we taking form in account can really change things "

Minerva gasped as knowledge streamed into her mind. Focusing, he shaped her magic differently. She summoned a sword of fire, but this one was in the form of a great sword, it's appearance was vastly different then any sword Minerva had ever created, her past ones barely having a stable plysical form and wraithlike in appearance. She five of the large fire swords straight into the wind. A moment later, an explosion went off and all the wind was momentarily dispelled, gobbled up by the fire.

" Fire can sypon off oxygen and wind has the tendency to make fire stronger! " Minerva declared. She summoned a katana of light and dashed forward " Whats more "

She vanished appearing in front of the wind queen " Swords, were made for cutting! " she'd defined her style around her mothers magecraft, in a way rejecting her fathers, but she was making herself less effective, she was good with using her swords as projectiles, but where she really shone was as a swordswoman! She slashed the wind queen, ready to really start this fight.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2018 3:29 am

Still monitoring the battlefield it seemed all heroes that showed up to fight these demons had succeed without needing Sandra's help. Sandra left back to the mansion where Abby excited and relieved welcomed her back. Sandra smiled "you see, I told you I could handle it."

Katy watched on, for as nervous as Minvera was prior to battle, she seemed to be growing into quite the warrior. Granted she had a helping hand guiding her through the battle, but still steps forward was being achieved.

Cassandra and Tesla was still helping defend the front lines in Nivana. Tesla was pretty surprised with Cass performance, despite the defeat of the Goblin Cass seemingly hadn't lost a step just battling as a regular mutant with her telekinetic and telepathic powers.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2018 2:00 am

"At the city of Genosha, on the island of the same name, the city was suffering from much the same damage other major metro areas were, although the demon bodies were piled higher than most other places. Breaching the home of the X-Men was a harder task than most"

"At the mansion, most of the students had been evac'd, and in the main entrance hall stood only two people, Anna, and Filipe. Communicating with them through his usual telepathic psi channel was James"

Filipe: These fellows picked a damned time to attack. Most of the team away. Barely got the city evacuated before they attacked
Anna: Well, at least things have slowed down. James, do we have ANY idea what is happening yet?
James: Not yet. I have the distinct impression if anyone's going to be able to tell us, it's Sandra. Call it guts, I get the feeling her Code:Breaker friends are taking the brunt of this right now,
Filipe: How hard is it to the find the Phoenix James. Just think her name and she'll probably hear you
James: ...Sandra, are you hearing me yet? Is this coming through?

"James was hoping she'd still be listening on on the psi channels the X-Men used."

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2018 2:15 am

Sandra was chatting with Abby and Collin as they awaited the next general, it was curious that in general the weaker demons seemed to avoid Emmet's mansion. Though Riku, Emmet, or any number of others probably had defenses set up. Suddenly Sandra heard heard somebody calling out to her, it was James and he sounded frantic. James? Yes I'm here, what do you need? Sandra may of made new friend, joined a new team, and formed a new love life. However that is no way meant she stopped caring about her friends of the past decade, she was always in contact if they needed her.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2018 2:36 am

James: Well, Genosha city just came under siege by strange demonic entities. Most of the team was gone, but we managed to evacuate quickly enough, and Anna and Filipe handled them between the two...I have this feeling you know what's going on.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2018 3:52 am

"Yes.    Basically Scott Young need help, Nirvana was under attack by the hell of that world and he needed a crew to assist him.     Katy, Ashe, and Minerva volunteered to go into hell with Scott himself to battle all the commanders and eventually Satan himself.     Meanwhile both Earth and Nirvana has been invaded by demon armies, lead by a number of generals with varying strength and abilities.    The first generals was from fire hell, they where brutes relying on power.     I actually just finished fighting a general from wind hell, in contract they where very fast.    Their mutant like ability is based on what stage of hell they come from.     They have dangerous corrupted aura's you need to watch for, and strong psionic abilities.     In one of the early stages I let one get to close, and she even drove me mad temporarily turning me against Kano.

At the time some of our forces including myself, Kano, Roberta and others are defending Earth.    Emmet, Tesla, Tanya, among others are defending Nirvana.   We don't have contact with them, but each wave of demon generals so far has come from a different stage of hell, hosting unique powers.   I take as a sign that things in hell must be progressing forward.    We don't have direct contact with the Nirvana crew either, but  I can feel Emmet through our Phoenix bond and I know he's still alright.    Basically we're holding the front lines and hoping the Hell team doesn't fail.    If they do then a new plan will need to be devised, but I guess we'll cross that road when or if we get to it."

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2018 7:23 pm

The Wind Queen watched as Minerva changed tactics to go from a distance fighter to a close-range fighter. Whereas before she had used her swords from a distance, she had now created a sword that she could wield and was coming after her. Her using magic to turn her wind into flames was a slight problem, but only a temporary one. She could generate far more wind than Minerva could convert into flames. She raised her arm and blocked the sword that came down on her. Her durability was so high that the sword had absolutely no effect.

"I'd ask you if you were actually trying, but I know you are and it makes it all the funnier that you are so ineffective."
A blast of wind at close-range shattered the sword and sent Minerva hurtling back. From here, Minerva would feel boulders hitting her from every angle. It was like being punched by the wind, strategically avoiding places that were resistant to wind.
"Your magic toys may keep you alive for a long period of time, but a mortal is just a mortal in the end.  Even if I can't kill you outright, you'll die of exhaustion sooner or later."

Scott frowned heavily as the battle continued.
She's just toying with her at this point. Minerva has the power to beat her, but she's tapping into it too slowly. Gotta do something now!
Scott cupped his hands around his mouth.
"Minerva, think of everything you love and care about! Channel those feelings into power, combining everything at your disposal into explosive force!"

"You have the power to beat her, but her defense is still higher than your offense at this level of motivation. Give it all you've got, and show this abomination what a bad bitch you really are!!!"
Scott lowered his hands and his eyes blazed with fire, looking like the eyes of Solaris for just a moment.
Minerva, I love you and believe in you. Everything in your life has been building to this moment, all the training you undertook to prepare for the day you would become a true warrior sorceress. Run down that path at full speed, and smash any obstacles that get in your way!

The Wind General, the last survivor, barely made it through the attack. Seeing how many foes she was now facing, she knew that she could not win.
"You have won this battle, but the war is far from over."
She attempted to leap into Hell, but something strange happened when she did. Instead of the familiar winds of her home world, she sensed winds of purity. The winds got stronger and she screamed as her body was reduced to pure wind and blended with the rest like a drop in the ocean.

Spirit Rider closed his fist and smiled in satisfaction.
"That is the last of the Wind Generals. Now Scott's party just has to deal with the Wind Monarch."
Getting on his motorcycle, he started it up and bid farewell to Solaris and the Shadow Force. A portal opened up and he rode through it. After the portal closed, it was like he had never been there at all.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 11:58 pm

James: I take it the fact we had little issue with telepathic attacks, means we had no generals here. But I'll be on the lookout for it if it's necessary. Sandra, if those fighting on enemy grounds need help, you know the only person we know that can hop through dimensions is Parker. But I've no idea where she is, only you can find her if you need her help. As for myself, Anna and Filipe, we'll remain on Genosha. You needn't worry about us, we've got things controlled here

Filipe: James, what's the call?
James: We stay here. Sandra says things all we can do is hold until others she knows finish their mission
Filipe: Shouldn't we help those people then
James: Be my guest, can you dimension hop now?

"Filipe sighs and nods, and sits at the stairs of the main door of the mutant school, Anna soon joins him"

Filipe: You hear him. Hope Sandra has things covered
Anna: Meh, she always does in her own way. Sometimes you just have to wait and trust.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2018 12:44 am

Amber was one that would certainly be useful in battle, though with all the teams holding their own so far, maybe it would be best not to show all their cards just yet. "Yes I'll keep Parker in mind. So far things has followed a pretty consistent pattern, however if there are any changes I'll keep you notified. As for the general's you'd know if one attacked, they are vastly more powerful then the minions you guys has been handling."

Sandra wasn't to worried about the other team, she trusted Emmet to guide them to victory.

-----

"Wow Scott, really channeling your inner Goku with that speech, aren't you?" Katy teased with a smile as she listened to Scott's words of encouragement to Minerva. Watching on Katy hoped Scott's words helped, Minerva still seemed at a disadvantage but sometimes a simply pep talk can go a long ways. Question is will it motivate Minerva just that little more that she needs?

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2018 1:00 am

"Meanwhile, in NYC, a similar scenario as Genosha was afoot. The demons had damaged the city, but they'd been unable to make it out of their initial entering zone in Manhattan, with the Avengers having contained them there. Aaron, his helmet visor lifting to show him overlooking his end of the perimeter, speaks to Tyler, Cap America, on the coms"

Aaron: This side is clear. Nono says she's finishing the west side
Tyler: Brooklyn perimeter is secure as well. We're just finishing here. Pol-Aris' group said they have Long Island perimeter contained as well.
Aaron: Now, the question is, when do Minerva and Scott get back. He said this was his business and bolted...I hope they're fine.
Tyler: He's a good kid. He'll finish whatever mission will end these enemies.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2018 2:14 am

Noah raised an eyebrow " I can agree to a point that using loved ones as a source of strength can make somewhat of an impact during a fight, but that motivation isnt going to let her bridge the gap that greatly, what she needs is a way to pierce the defense " he looked at Ku-Chan who'd been silently, for once, been watching the battle.

" Hmm, my little pony logic aside, I think you both have some good points, using the power of love and friendship will most of the time result in an ass beating. Buuut for people like Mariah it can be somewhat more effective,also dont say bad bitch, some white people can say, most cant. Minerva has some decent power, but it's not enough to flat out tank this bitch. It can however do something else " he poked Ashe's cheek " You've been protecting her from Hell's influnce by guarding her soul right? Knock it off, it's time that purity be put to good use "

Minerva cried out from the blows, even with her outfits defensive powers, the difference in her and the wind queens powers were so great, even with Ku-Chans help it was getting harder to see the path to victory. Suddenly she could hear Scott calling out to her, telling her to think of everything she loved and cared about. Instantly her mother came to mind, who had always believed in her, loved her as much as a mother can love her daughter. She saw Emmet, her idol, and who she looked up to so much. Riku who teacher, Scott her boyfriend who believed in her so much, her fellow Avengers, .Many people and things flashed across her mind. She was fighting for a reason, because she wanted to do good, protect people, and do the right thing.

As Ashe removed his cover over Minerva, a bright light emanated from her body, the demonic wind ceased immediately around Minerva and was pushed back as the light expanded.

Noah covered his face " That power, i've seen it before a few times. Purification, a holy ability against demons, that dbilitates and eradicates them. It's strength can very from person to person and its most commonly found in priestesses and monks "

" The great Riku-Sama deduced that she may have it, her elemental affinity is pretty equal, but she has a one percent boost in light over all others. So its not that suprising that she would have it "

As the light faded, Minervas maid outfit had transformed again, with a dazzling color scheme of white and gold, Minerva levitated into the air held out her hand, a sword appeared in her hand.

" Excellent, you finally unlocked the fun part of that mystic code  " said Ku-Chan as he appeared on Minerva's shoulder " Aside from looking pretty, it lets you fly and the defensive capabilities are even better, gives you a decent boost in power too, pat yourself on the back Manfred, you did this yourself "

Minerva looked herself over, She felt so different, like she'd taken a big step " I-I feel like I can do this, there's so much that i'm fighting for, so much to honor " she turned to Scott " Thank you so much for reminding me "

" Dont forget about yourself in that equation Molly, yes yes friendship and love are their own magic, to some people, but it's up to YOU to do it, so dont forget to do it for YOURSELF as well and for your own glory as well as your amazing, awesome, spectacular teacher "

Minerva smiled " yes, your right. Thank you, Sensei " she glared and pointed her sword at the wind queen, the gesture alone made the demon involuntarily step back, Minervas purification power emanating from her and still pushing out " I swear that I will not fall to you, my master is a far stronger and more terrifying demon then you could ever be, I shall not shame him or the great kindness he has, beneath the terror "

Ku-Chan cocked his head to the side " I was with you up that last part, I dont know her, but i'll let it slide, keep going "

" I fight in his name and in the name of what is right and just, all that I love and care about, those that believe in me. I swear to defeat you! "

Minerva launched herself forward effortlessly, bridging the distance between her and wind queen instantly, Her sword clashed against the wind queens strong skin, but this time it started to bite through. Her purification weakening the demons defense. Ku-Chan raised his mini staff " Keep it up Monique, show Chlamydia caverns how much of a non mothafrickin factor he/she is! "

" Yes sensei! "

The Wind Queen found her arm sliced cleanly off, but Minerva was far from finished and continued with her assalt, showing spectacular swordsmaship in her technique, while at the same time launching her sword projectile spells as well. weaving the attacks together flawlessly, while Ku-Chan sang " Eye of the Tiger "

Last edited by shinigamiriku on Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 11:40 pm

"Huh, so boyfriend does the cheesy motivating but sensei ends up getting the praise and credit? Sounds fair." Katy commented as she watched on. It looked like Minerva was getting serious, hopefully this would be over soon. Questionable motivations aside, Katy was happy the girl was finding her inner strength, but she realized they still had a ways to go. The longer they took, the potentially worse off things was getting in the Earth realms. At least some of the forces had to be starting to grow wary by now.

-----

Troy had just finished escorting his father's men back to safety. They had just collected on some dept but with so many demons running around it was to dangerous to send the men out on their own. Soon as Troy got back Greg called him to his office for another mission. Greg started going over the situation in Poland and Germany, Troy's response however was a disinterested "and the fuck should I care about this?" Greg explained there was a ton of money to be made by selling cybernetics across the black market, and that he'd locked down a very lucrative deal on some rare tech from a dealer in Polaand. He explained that he was sending a team in to extract the goods and that Troy was to join them. If any problems where to arise, Troy's job was to see to it that they disappeared, a job Troy greatly enjoyed because it often meant somebody was going to die.

The team was waiting at a airstrip and Troy was to join them immediately so they could take off. The flight itself wasn't to long and Greg's men landed at a unmarked runway a short ways outside Poland. Leaving the plane the team boarded a couple black SUV's and set off into Poland to where the dealer's location was.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 6
Page 11 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 39  Next