Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Part 6

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
justinlynch3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2018 10:27 pm

"Who?" Troy questions. Troy was more curious about this man now as it seemed he knew Troy.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2018 11:42 pm

Hei: You don't know the name? Do you not read the news. During the MRD takeover of America, she was the warden of their negative zone prison. During the Hydra invasion she led MRD in rebellion against the US government. You're a former X-Men, she gave your friend Ice-Hands quite the sorrow

"Hei was surprised, although it didn't show in his voice, that Troy didn't know who Helena was"

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2018 1:02 pm

Troy sat up with a yawn and a stretch. "Oh right, all that shit. Look buddy I could give two shits about the rest of the world or the x.men." Troy seemed to have a overly nonchalant attitude towards this whole thing, like he could of already escaped here long ago and just hung around to see what's up.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2018 2:45 am

Ku-chan wandered back over to the others, sitting on top of Ashe's head " Was that dragon ball zish? been watching so much abridged that I cant tell the actual source material anymore, I just linked it to my little pony cause it sounded like something twilight sparkle would say. Cant argue with results I guess. BTW for those who care, the great Riku-Sama received more credit because................he did more? I mean all the items and gear and potions....like yeah....She thanked and acknowledged you, but if your expecting a bj then your pushing it. Its not suprising for a student to thank their teacher when they've handed them the tools for victory. Youve helped her unlock a new ability and inspired her, thats certainly something to be happy about "

He turned towards Katy " " Shady Katy " help me with a little nursery rhyme for the queef queen! "

Ku-Chan:
Old mcbitch was bald as hell!

Katy:
She's a busted ho!

Ku-chan:
we looked for her edges everywhere!

Katy:
Where the hell they go!

Ku-Chan:
With some cheap wigs here!

Katy:
And synthetic hair there!

Ku-Chan:
It must be me, why cant she see!

Katy:
She has a dollar store weave!

Ku-Chan and Katy:
old mcbitch has no hair, she's a busted ho!

" Hmm, I believe...you two could be called a mess for that " said Ashe deadpan

Ku-chan laughed " the messiest "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2018 3:25 am

Katy could hardly hardly contain her own laughter.   While she occasionally threw in a few jabs here or there, or maybe subtly tossed a sprinkle of shade around, she usually kept to portraying herself as the straight girl of the group.     She certainly hadn't sang a nursery rhyme quite like that ever before but clearly she enjoyed herself.    You never could tell when a good time would break out in this Code:Breakers group.     She put her amusement of the moment aside to speak to Scott.    "But hey Scott, Ku-chan does bring up some valid points.      We might have our fun now and then, but you have no need to feel unappreciated.    Minerva may of credited Riku for a lot of the help, but still her heart is yours and you did help her a great deal.     So don't worry to much over it."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2018 1:58 am

Hei: I see, I was curious as to why an X-Men was operating in the underworld, but you seem to have gone your own way.

"Hei sits up at last and the stands, finally recovered enough to do so"

Hei: But in any case, you have wandered in to a very interesting plot.

"Hei considered his options. Troy could likely escape, he showed that in his posture, but he also knew that if he tried there would be a real fight, which would be perfect"

Hei: You heard what she said right? You seem as if you're taking this calmly, but there is little hope for either of us. Even if you have the power to escape, if you try, they will find you and they will make you regret it. If I was you, I would swallow my pride and ask your former friends in the X-Men for help. The alternative will hurt much more.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2018 2:13 am

"And what makes you think I have any contact with them?" Troy asked curiously. "Besides, I'm not going anywhere until I know who you are. I'm not afraid of the Russia's, are you?"

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2018 2:35 am

Hei: Germans, the issue is Germans...and other things. And you can call me Hei. I believe you X-Men jokingly called me the chinese electric batman.

"Hei says the comedic name in a completely serious tone"

Hei: As for why I interfered, it was nothing concerning you. Just the dealers.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2018 3:08 am

"Germans, Russian's, whatever." Troy did recognize that nickname. "So Hei is it. You realize we don't take kindly to people attacking our men. Tell you what, show me the man under the mask, and I'll take us right to the SXM's front doorstep. No better way to get their attention that. Leave me with just a name and I'll free you, but that's as far it'll go. It'll be up each of us to look after ourselves from then on."

Troy figured if Hei was going to give him half of what he wanted, then Troy would only meet Hei halfway as well.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2018 12:02 am

Hei: My name is not important. You'll find most information you'll want to find on me will be either under Hei or Black Reaper in any case.

"Hei removes his mask, showing a man of clear Asian descent underneath"

Hei: You won't be able to leave as freely as you think. You're already being monitored as we speak, did you not hear the girl?

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2018 12:41 am

"Well now we can do business." Troy was satisfied to have finally unmasked this man, he doubted many had done that in the past given his skill level. Troy walked over and leaned against the rails. "So knowing they are watching us, lets say we did just leave and go the SXM. Would you think these German's would risk a full on attack, or do you think they would bid their time and wait until we are alone in order to attack?"

Seeing he had a name and a face to go with it, Troy suddenly seemed more open to taking a interest in how the German's conducts their business.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2018 6:43 pm

Hei: I'm not sure.

"Hei realized he wasn't baiting him with his pride, and when he saw him become friendlier, he figured there was another way"

Hei: Get us outside. Concealed. And for your help, I can introduce you to my employer. They're always looking for more help.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2018 8:46 pm

"Concealed huh." Troy paused for a moment before speaking again.     "I can get us outside, that's not a issue.    Far as stealth and hiding away from people, you are barking up the wrong tree there pal."     Troy was always a brute force kinda guy, and his Phoenix abilities didn't extend that deep that he was able to hide from people.      "If you know where your friends might be, then maybe I can take us directly there.   However I can't stop the German's from following us if we really are being tracked."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2018 10:16 pm

Hei: Not sure where either would be

"Hei stares around"

Hei: If I had to guess, we're underground. Take us above for now.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 12:24 am

Troy casually reaches a hand through the bars of the cell, Hei understood to take hold and the next thing he knew they where both above ground, having been teleported out of the cell.    "Well Mr. Chinese Batman, what's part 2 of your master plan, before we get Hitler'd by magic light lady."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 12:28 am

"Above ground, they emerge into a wooded hilly area. Not that away from civilization, as they can see little houses here and there, clearly some rural area"

Hei: For now, cover, quick

"Hei puts on his mask and darts east down the slopes"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 12:48 am

Troy wondered if these German's could track him supposedly anywhere across the world, how much would a little cover help? Still somewhat taking this casually Troy faked putting on a pretend mask and darted into the woods well. And so, the game of cat and mouse begins.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 8:36 pm

"As Troy and Hei make their way through the wooded hills, Troy began to feel several heat signatures above. At least 10, high temperature, floating around several hundred feet above ground. As he stairs up, he sees a formation aligning, forming into a massive array of magic circles. High above ground, the young girl, Melker, directs the others in German, each of them using a rifle as a focusing rod for their magecraft, while she has hers in one hand, her massive energy blade in the other"

Melker: Target acquired. Sync your output with mine. Ready...Aim...Fire

"Instantly, a radius of 50 square meters centered around Troy is utterly obliterated in magical energies, creating a bright blast of pure molten energy that seems to give off sparks of power. Melker lowers her rifle and activates her enochian magic to scan the blast radius, looking for a confirmation on the kill. As she does, she's radio'd"

Melker: Yes, this is Jaeger 3...apologies general...yes Sir I know the black forest is a cultural landmark...yes I know we were given orders to not disturb it...no sir I don't intend to be unrully

"Her soldiers snicker as Melker basically tells off her superior while keeping watchful. She knew this wasn't over"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 9:40 pm

Knowing they was planning something Troy waited until they fired their attack before grabbing Hei and teleporting from the area. They appeared in another section of the forest. "I doubt they'll buy the bluff for long. They found us before, they'll do it again." Just one of these was bad enough but a crew of them was cause to start taking this a little more seriously.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2018 4:48 pm

Scott listened as Noah expressed his doubts that motivation alone would allow Minerva to pierce the Wind Queen's defense.
"I understand where you're coming from, Noah, but I defeated many foes stronger than me because I was fighting for the survival of every human being when a Grymwar invasion of my planet was imminent. When you absolutely positively cannot lose no matter what, that kind of motivation will let you do almost anything or die trying."
He closed his eyes and clenched his right fist, remembering when he was on the verge of death during his fight with Dulzak. His belief in Valor, Valor's belief in him, and the fact that he could not allow the deaths of innocents unlocked his first Destroyer Fist and allowed him to defeat his monstrous foe. It was because of his years of fighting with this sort of motivation that he believed so strongly in loved ones as a source of fighting motivation.

Ignoring Ku-Chan's comment, his eyes snapped open as the little shikigami told Ashe to remove the protection on her soul. A concerned expression crossed his face, as he feared what the Wind Queen might do if that protection was removed. Nevertheless, he decided to trust in Minerva's abilities and did not interfere with Ashe as he did what Ku-Chan asked. His fists shook as she cried out in pain, but his eyes widened as a bright light began radiating from her body. The Corrupted Wind Aura melted away, and the Wind Queen had to shield her eyes as the light seemed to stab into them like spears. Scott's helmet protected his eyes from the bright light, and he nodded as Noah said that she was channeling Purification, a highly effective ability against demons.

"Yeah, it's similar to my Sacred Aura..."
Scott listened as Ku-Chan explained that Riku had foreseen Minerva having this kind of power. Within the HU dimension, it seemed that Minerva was the most in-tune with the light, making it very easy for her to access power like this. Scott smiled, seeing the power that her innocent heart was drawing out of her.
"I knew you had it in you."
It seemed that Ku-Chan had made a good call, and Scott was relieved that Ashe removing her protection would be an advantage rather than a detriment.

When the light finally faded, Minerva's outfit had changed to white and gold armor. Within this new outfit, she looked more beautiful than ever, and Scott's heart pounded with love as he gazed upon her.
"Minerva..."
Minerva levitated into the air and summoned a sword into her hand, proving that this form was as lethal as it was beautiful. Ku-Chan returned to her shoulder and explained some general characteristics of her new form, and Scott was jolted out of his reverie when Minerva turned to thank him for reminding her of what she was fighting for. Scott's helmet disappeared from the rest of his armor so that he could look into her eyes with his own.

Scott's eyes took on their normal strength before he smiled and nodded a single time. He raised his right fist and clenched it.
"Thrash her, babe."
Lowering his arm, he looked around at Ashe, Noah, and Katy, all proud warriors with their own powers and techniques. Minerva had weathered the storm to become a warrior every bit as capable as the rest of her team, and he couldn't be more proud of how much she had progressed just since the journey had started. He was also grateful to Riku and Ku-Chan for giving and helping her to use the magic accessories to survive up to this point, and for them believing in Minerva's potential as much as he did.

For her part, the Wind Queen was terrified of Minerva for the first time in this battle. Purification and other spells in that category were entirely different from what she was able to handle, and being such a powerful demoness would do little to protect her from its purity. She was far from giving up this fight, but she now knew that she was facing a foe that was fully capable of killing her. Recovering from her shock, she used her Corrupted Wind Aura as a barrier around herself and took a Wushu style fighting stance for the first time. She stepped back when the sword was pointed at her, but held her stance and readied herself for combat. The Wind Queen would need 100% of her power if she hoped to win, and she was currently ready to fight at 80%.

Scott listened to Minerva's words, impressed that she had seen Riku's kindness beneath his profane exterior and demonic existence. While he seemed like there was nothing good about him, the fact that he had taken Minerva as a student and given her the magic accessories for this journey showed that Riku did have somewhat of a heart after all. Minerva fought for mostly the same things that he himself did, and he was fully behind her in this fight.
"You have learned to turn motivation into power, and now it is time for you to win this fight."
Scott turned his head toward the Wind Queen.
"While you can never fully escape the evil associated with being a demon, I hope that this defeat you are about to taste will soften your heart and make you at least somewhat a better person when you reincarnate."

Suddenly the battle was on, with Minerva well into her personal space almost before the Wind Queen had time to realize it. She attempted to push her back with her aura, but Minerva's Purification aura pierced it and she found herself cut with her sword. Minerva's new sword cut her arm clean off, an amazing feat considering that her last sword had done no damage to her. With swift speed, the Wind Queen was forced to dodge a flurry of well-executed blows as the sorceress attempted to slice her to pieces. Her sword projectiles seemed to be everywhere she tried to dodge, and she took one or two to the body while focusing on avoiding the main sword.
"Enough!" the Wind Queen shouted as she pushed her back with a blast of corkscrew wind to the solar plexus.

The attack had not even dented Minerva's armor, but it served its purpose by giving her space to work with. The Wind Queen regrew her severed arm and summoned her wicked-looking scythe for the first time, now ready to fight at 100%. Her Corrupted Wind Aura flared up at full power, making it so that even Minerva's Purification would not easily penetrate it. Swinging her scythe at speed that would be hard to follow, she sent out vacuum waves of slicing energy that would be strong enough to crack Minerva's armor if they hit. A direct hit with her scythe would do as much damage to Minerva as being hit with that sword would do to her. They were now equally dangerous to each other, and even with her incredible new power, Minerva would not have an easy time taking the Wind Queen down now that she was fighting with everything she had.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2018 7:14 pm

"As Troy readies for the attack, it comes as sure as his instincts expected. Instead of a single blast of Melker's unique brand of angelic energy, a bombardment of energy blasts of magical nature rains down as Melker's wind provide cover fire. Hei ducks for cover and yells at Troy"

Hei: That's cover fire! Careful!

"Hei needn't warn him because Troy sees Melker dancing through the bullet hell of cover fire, now wielding just her sword. She lands hard on the ground and kicks forward with massive impetus, aiming to drive the Faust blade right through Troy's midsection while the hail of magic continues"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 1:14 am

The girl was fast and while Troy was more a brawler at heart, his time in SXM had not left him without a few other skills. As Melker tried to plunge her sword forward Troy teleported behind her kicking her in the back and using her own momentum against her to throw her off balance. "Here we go, round two then." Troy's power exploded outward almost instantly, a massive dome of fire and heat consumed the area obliterating the forest and any surrounding area's instantly. The heat in the area rivaled that of a miniature sun. Hei found himself in the middle of the dome somehow unaffected, with this display of power Hei realized Troy was just fucking with him earlier. The man could of killed him in seconds if he wanted to, and his bluff of being able to destroy a city was no bluff at all at. This many was capable of destroying much more then that.

Troy had adopted elements from the Phoenix into his powers as whole, Hei was alive because Troy choose to keep him alive, granting him immunity against the flames and heat. Even with their magical defenses the combined of a nuclear sun and cosmic Phoenix power was threatening to break through and destroy them. Yet Troy still had another winkle to this mix. A sinister demonic feeling soon consumed the air if any still existed in this dome as the master of all things fire added Hellfire into the mix, creating the ultimate mixture of death and destruction.

The German' was was now being attacked with overwhelming physical power, attacks on the mind psionically via the Phoenix flames, which doubled down also adding to the physical attacks. On top of all that, Hellfire was trying to destroy their souls, and again was doubling down also adding to the physical assault. Meanwhile Troy kept a close watch on his opponents, and was ready if Melker was somehow able to defend against all this and come at him again.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 1:27 am

"Melker plants her feet hard on the ground, and around her dark yellow enochian symbols appear, and wings manifest themselves behind her. She begins using her magic to shield herself from the psychic assault, and shields to protect herself from the heat, but she knew it wouldn't last long enough"

Melker: Tsk, I understand LA now...

"The rest of the mages back off to a safer distance, floating higher above ground, still raining down the energy blasts to little effect as the fire dome serve as a shield. Melker meanwhile makes her move. She holds out her rifle as a focusing rod and again fires a barrage of angelic energy towards him. But just as soon as Troy tries to defend, she teleports in front of him and delivers an open palm strike to his chest, reciting words in enochian. Troy's hellfire is suddenly deactivated as Melker finishes by teleporting above, and delivering another massive energy blast. As Troy tries to move, he realizes he's being held in place by a sigil of light underneath him"

Melker: First mistake demonkin, showing me that power.

"Melker looks at him with hate as she delivers the final kill. Interrogating him no longer factored. Demons died, no compromise"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 2:10 am

Troy used the Phoenix flame to create a shield to block angel's attack as well as using the cosmic entities power to help him break free of the sigil bind. Once free he shapes the cosmic fire into a massive fireball and shoots it at Melker. As Melker looks to defend the fireball simply passes over her without trying to cause any harm. Realizing the distraction a tad to late Troy appears on her back coated in cosmic fire trying to combat Melker's angelic power, his arm wrapped around Melkers neck in a choke hold and legs wrapped around her body. Intense heat still radiates from him trying to inflict harm.

"Sorry but no demons here, hell I don't even think I classify properly as a cosmic being. You are having all this trouble, against a little old mortal, a mutant." Troy flames on and with the Phoenix backing him he's able to move Melker through the air, getting speed he nose dives towards the ground straight down the middles of the fire dome and pile drives the angel into the Earth, teleporting away just before impact and clearing some distance, not being sure how long the Phoenix would of held up against angelic magic.

-----

Elsewhere others can sense the battle, Sandra can certainly feel the use of Phoenix flames and checking in with Mien they determine it can only be Troy. However the other combatants don't feel demons. Still in touch with James Sandra reaches out. "James is there any reason that Troy should be fighting angels in the Poland area?" Normally Sandra would just head over there herself, but the next round of demonic invasion was sure to soon hit and she couldn't affording to get caught up in any angel/mutant pissing contest. Still she badly wanted to tell them off, the world is under demon attack and those idiots are over there fighting each other when they could be helping out this situation.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2018 10:15 pm

James Not that I'm aware. That entire country is a fortress now, and they've developed a power psynet. If you want information though, I'd ask our contacts at SHIELD. Maybe Marcus, or Near. Or go to Aaron.

"James goes into the thought. Angels and demons in Germany...he can only assume this somehow involves Helena, and she was planning something"

----

"The crater lifts dust into the air as Hei acquires more and more distance from the fight, starting to realize he'd have had no chance with Troy unless he used his own secret weapon. As Troy clears the distance, he feels the mages from above back out. And then...cold. It begins to grow cold, to match his flames. As the dust clears, he sees two figures. An armor clad warrior carrying a bloodied Melker, and a woman in white military garb. Troy can recognize her from maybe having the news on in the background, and remembers what Hei said. That must be the ice chancellor, Helena von Richthofen"

Helena: Well. I did not expect to find Troy Crosby of all things here.

"She grins"

Helena: You're a worthwhile capture. I can have my fun torturing why you're here out of you, and then hand the mangled body over to the US government for some good will. They're still after you for LA after all.

"Helena laughs in an ominous tone as she approaches, and takes on a shape of organic ice. Then she vanishes into the moisture and instantly, a massive tsunami of ice blasts towards Troy, aiming to freeze him solid on the spot. As this happens, Hei hears Huang back on his com"

Huang: Hei! Where the hell are you! Me and Mao had to evac quickly. We managed to find some clues on the bodies
Hei: Not sure. Com Hill, tell her to find me. Get me out. Hurry. The chancellor is here.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 6
Page 13 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 39  Next