HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inSearch

Share | 

Heroes Uprising Part 6

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:03 pm

Noah felt a wave of fatigue wash over him, he was usually winded after using that attack, but the magnitude of it this time had had nearly taken all of his energy, not leaving him in a good position, considering the lightning queen was powering towards him, her intent clear. Time seemed to slow down and Noah couldnt help but wonder what he was doing here. The plight of some other realm wasnt his concern, he could have been back on earth helping on that front, but he was here.

The image of a man flashed across his mind, Father Alexander Anderson, the man that had raised him ever since his parents were murdered by demo......no it wasnt demons that killed them, that simply what a child conjured up, an innocent who couldnt imagine that human men could be capable of such evil. But they were, and it had forever changed him.

He saw a small little boy, sitting on a bed and cluthing a stuffed rabbit, sobbing loudly and calling for a mommy who would never come. Instead father Andersan came and held him, calming his tears and giving him cookies and cocoa, telling him that he would be alright, that he was safe. The little boy didnt hear the conversation between Father Andersan and his superior, hear Andersan arguing with his superior, this was an innocent little boy who'd just lost everything. But the superior didnt see that, they saw a weapon to be molded for god and pointed at his enemies.

A year later the little boy would begin his hellish training to join the ranks of the churches executioners, the boy wanted it, or he wanted to make Father Andersan proud, so he endured it, all the pain and fear, it for him. He sat through the sermens, learned every word of the bible, trainined relentlessly, and when the time came...he killed and not just demons. He still remembered the first time he killed another human, how many hours he spent throwing up, despite being praised and told not to weep for heretics. As time went on, he killed and killed again, till he was used to it, the teachings of church spurring him, elighting his pleasure and soon he came to relish the slaughter.

It was all for Father Andersan, the love and praise Noah received from him, made it all worth it. Then it all collapsed, he saw Father Andersan, his everything, bleeding on the ground, telling him to run. The church had betrayed them, abandonned them when they needed them most. Noah held Father Andersan as he died and was taken away, given a death sentence for all the lives he'd taken, told they deserved it when in truth many hadnt, it left Noah broken. He barely recalled being led away, finding himself in a cell, then in another place, with others.

Code:Breakers, they'd placed a collar on him told him that he would kill for them now, it didnt matter to him, not even when he saw that their was a demon in the group, he felt father andersans presence, heard him whispering to kill the impure one. But Noahs faith was gone, he cared not for the church or for some misserable god that had seen fit to once again take everything from him.

But everything changed when Emmet appeared and suddenly Noah was free, he stayed with the Code:Breakers because he felt that Emmet would lead them well, that he could trust him and Noah didnt look back, his life was his own now. But something was still weighing on him, guilt? Yes, when hell and the earth had merged together, everyones sins manifesting in their minds, Noah had been unnable to shake free, he'd been useless and he'd held onto that ever since. Most of the other Code:Breakers thought nothing of it, held no regrets for the attrocities they commited, yet here he was, a monster among monster bound his past.

That was why he was here, here in this hell, facing this being who he could care less about. What did it amount too? Would he be killed here? doubtful if anything he'd suffer being saved and have amounted to nothing.

" It doesnt have to be that way "

In front of him he saw cross raised hight and rotting corpse fixed to it, the thorn crown marking who it was. Noah frowned

" If youve come to tell me to believe in the almighty, accept my humanity and praise him to receive a powerup, save it, i'd rather die "

The corpse chuckled " You know I died for you, to absolve you of your sins, of everyones sin " maggots crawled out of it's mouth as it spoke " You once fought in the honor of god "

" No, I didnt " Noah said defiantly " Everything was for my father, his beliefs were my beliefs, but now....."

" He's gone and you have no belief "

Noah considered for a moment " I believe in myself, cliche as it is, but there is a god I believe in and its not yours "

The cross was engulfed in flames as another figure floated dow from hight and stood on the tip of the cross. Emmet, looking radiant and beautiful, smiled down and causing Noah to fall to his knees. So much was happening and he was pretty sure he was imagining all of this, despite how real it all felt. In Emmet he saw salvation and exceptance, he would never be used and cast aside, he would always have a place, a home, a family.

All around him he could see the silhoute of people and immediately recognized them as his fellow Code:Breakers. looking down he could see more silhoutes littering the ground and realized they were corpses, more and more appeared, piling up till he could see a mountain of bodies, the Code:Breakers moving to stand at various spots.

" Oh come on, do you think Father Andersan would want this? " The corpse on the cross asked amidst the flames, cavorting with demons, heretics, filth, mages. Forget them, welcome his love and accept him "

Emmet reached down and violently yanked off the head of the corpse and raise it up " Do be quiet dawling, your spoiling the mood and ruining Noahs big moment, watch " he held the skull out for Noah to see.

Noah stood him and looked at the skull " Father Andersons last words to me were, dont cry my little monster, you've the right to be happy, however you want to be, not how I want. For that is what i've always wanted for you and im sorry for not putting a stop to them, for not keeping them away from the little boy who loved rabbits and just wanted his parents back, theres beauty in this world, wherever you choose to see it, just me happy my son "

Noah smiled as tears poured down his cheeks, he hadnt thought of those words in so long, he'd actively been trying to forget his father, but he didnt need to do that anymore, didnt have to deny himself, or live up to someone else " I reject you and your god and substitute it with my own! "

Emmet smiled broadly and nodded before vanishing, the skull falling into Noahs grasp, he ran his fingers over the thorny crown " But that doesnt mean he dont have use for you and your god, he...it forgives all, I never understood that, but I think I have a better grasp of it now.

The skull laughed hysterically " Use us? Sure why not, this is all in your fucked up head you sinner, thats all you'll be so sin away my flesh is yours!!! " Noah brought the skull up to his mouth and bit into it.

In Nirvana, Emmet felt a chill of obscene pleasure run through his body, he smiled already knowing where it had come from and began a song.

Emmet:
I am very very crazy
Very sure no one could ever stop me
This web is craving the world
And it consumes it wanting more

One, two, three, four
Welcome to our dinner party in the moonlight
Everyone's here so lets enjoy the feast
I can't stop, can't stop eating
Can't stop, can't stop not enough

*spoken*
Anything can be eaten
Even if you say no
Ahahahah

Are you ready for the full course
Freshly
Picked for the flavour's
Sadistic pleasure

Don't stop, don't stop feeding
Don't stop, don't stop one more bite

I want more
I need more
It's sin...
I hunger for

I am very very crazy
Now that you've had your fill
It's kill or karma
I wanna go

Very very tasty
Very satisfying
Lets have a toast

I just want to eat
How tasty it is

One, two, three, four
Everything
Let's throw it on the chopping board
Let's strike down our sanity
And prey apon it

Can't stop, can't stop eating
Can't stop, can't stop lost myself

I can't...
Can't erase this disgrace
But this crime...
Is no mistake

You are very very like a berry
Ripe and red and ready to eat
Tell me what tastes the best
The juicy, fresh there's no contest

Very very we are berries
Foolish people
Gushing with life
Without a trace they vanish
And they are never seen again

I just want to eat
How tasty it is

Go ahead- call it sin
That's what it is
Call it what you want
No shame in it

Instinct, oh so devilish
And your appetite
Is the catalyst

Ahahah

I am very very crazy
Now that you've had your fill
It's kill or karma
I wanna go

Very very tasty
Very satisfying
Lets have a toast

I am very very hungry
Very very very tasty very...

I am very very hungry

I am very very hungry

I am very very hungry

Emmet sang and danced amidst the battlefield, elighting a dark glee from the other combatants. This was his anthem to the Code:Breakers, everyone was able to hear his voice, but it had a particular effect on the Code:Breakers. Emmets voice pierced through hell as the lightning queen got too Noah. Ashe looked down at the bundle he'd been holding, he had an idea of what was inside it and he was proven right as blood started seeping through.

Noah held out his hand and something exploded out of the bundle and zoomed to him. Everything seemed to pause, Emmets haunting voice floating perfectly in the background as everyone saw Noah held a long, rusty nail in his hand and had run it through the lightning queen.

Ku-Chan gasped in the middle of his dancing " Holy habberdashery batman, is that a nail with some savior juice on it!??! "

" Yes " said Ashe as he removed his shades, the pin pricks of light in the void of his eyes flared up " One of the nails that bound Jesus Christ to the cross "

Minerva gasped even as she was swaying to the music " Really? It seems much to large for it "

" The size of it is irrelevant and dependant on who holds it. Due to the impact the crucification had on the world and human belief, the nails have been imbued with immense power as conceptual weapons, representing the concept of crucification and what it meant, what the person experienced and the idea of what came from it, an ultimate holy weapon " Ashe explained.

" I-I see, but umm how can Noah use it? " Minerva asked, referring to what Noah said about being religious.

" It doesnt matter, the nails power is faith itself, not requiring the wielder to have any, even more so for Noah, given what brought the Crucifixtion, A Judas, a betrayal, Noah is absolutely suited to it " said Ashe.

The lightning queen was baffled, what was going on?

Suddenly vines began bursting out of Noahs out, bearing wicked looking thorns that oozed blood, The burst out of the lightning queens body and spread throught the entire area. Noah smiled savagely as a crown of thorns sprouted out of his head " I promised that you could watch your idol as I ripped your insides out, I keep my promises "

The vines wrapped around the lightning queens neck and forcedher to look in Scotts direction, before the vines and thorns flared with holy energy and tearing the lightning queen apart to the tune of Emmets song and Noahs laughter. At her downfall, the vines dissolved away, leaving Noah standing and bleeding profusely, but he hardly seemed to notice for how he was smiling.

" Woohoo, thats how you do it! " Ku-Chan exclaimed and zoomed straight to Noah, hugging his face " You look a hot mess, but still that was amazing "

Ashe placed a hand on Noahs shoulder and healed him, leaving his body riddled with cross shaped scars. He sagged against Ashe, gradually coming down from his insane high. Minerva walked over as well.

" Congrats Noah, that was um quite a battle " Minerva couldnt says she'd ever seen such a brutal display, but it felt natural coming from Noah, she wasnt sure how, but he seemed different, happier.

------------------------------------------------

Kano was on the defensive now as the lightning general was proving a stronger combatant then he'd originally thought. Focusing on dodging and parrying the assault, he forged more runes to counter the draining effect of the aura " That a mere foot soldier presumes to be able to face a king is the height of arrognance, your bravado doesnt impress me as i've heard from more riddiculous oppoents. Kano loathed to fall back on this, but delving into his demonic side he manipulated the demonic essense, the aura and negated it. That delt with that problem, but for this foe he would require a certain person "

Roberta was facing her opponent in a constant back and forth with the oppoent gradually gaining the upper hand.

------------------------------------------------------------

" ......2 minutes and thirty " Grimms tone had changed, gone was the whimsical, he was angry Even as he struggled against the generals growing power, his skill with his weapon allowing him to hang in there " Why is it fools like you who honor her so much always attempt to defy her, for every life you take you praise her and bask in her glory, for everything you end for every time you pass through your reincaration, you Praise her. To deny otherwise shows a lack of sight, for she is everywhere, do you think the lord you serve is not a follower of hers "

Spinning out of the way of oncoming attack, he called out " Necromancer, I request your assistance, help me to teach these defiled ones the truth! "

Jericho appeared to ignored Grimm, as the the lightning general attacked him, seeming to break through his magical barriers his body suddenly latched onto it, his appaearance dissolving away and revealing the body of a woman a decaying woman with long knarled hair and an elongated mouth, an undead banshee, she screamed directly in the generals face.

Jericho appeared a few feet behind them, his expression still impassive and uttered the words of a spell " The goal of all life is death " a golden circle appeared behind him, he shifted a ring off his finger, replacing it with another.

-----------------------------------------------------

Tame was struggling against the general, her psionic powers keeping her alive, she spotted Abby and mentally contacted to her about combining their skills.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:24 pm

As the Lightning Queen went after Noah, time seemed to slow down. Scott suddenly found himself looking at a different place and time, not sure what he was seeing.
What is this place, Valor?
We are inside Noah's mind, viewing his past. I sense that Alan connected us to his mind, most likely so that we could understand what makes Noah who he is.
They watched as a vulnerable young boy was corrupted by a ruthless church until he was a merciless killer, and then that same evil organization turned on him when they no longer needed him.

It is terrible what an organization supposedly devoted to God will do in the name of ambition and power. God himself, whether he be the God of my universe alone or not, warned me of them and taught me never to believe men who claimed to speak on behalf of the divine. It is a shame that Noah did not have this same opportunity. He would never have had to go through that kind of pain if he had, and my heart hurts for him.
Yes, but Emmett rescued this lost soul and gave him a purpose. The fact that he appears to worship Emmett is slightly alarming, but he's certainly better than the false God of that church.

Yeah...I learned well to worship no one. Any being with free will can and possibly will fail you. Noah is a good man, I think, but he's slightly warped from his past. I'll have to talk with Emmett about this, as this has the potential to be dangerous.
The mind link broke off and music started to come through from Nirvana to Hell.
Master Alan, please patch my mind into Emmett's.

Once the link was established, Scott smiled.
Hey, Emmett, thanks for the music. I appreciate you sending Noah and Ashe with me, they've been great allies in this fight.
His face became a bit more solemn.
That being said, I saw Noah's past and realize that he now worships you. I didn't know his devotion to you ran that deep, and so I ask that you keep him and the others that you shelter from spilling any innocent blood. I know that you are a caring person, Emmett, and so I ask this not just because I want to live up to the oath that I took to protect the innocent, but because I don't want a good man like Noah to live with any more innocent blood on his hands.

Scott looked away for a moment, then looked back at Emmett.
I saw some scary stuff in his mind, and so I felt it right to make this request. Please take this request as a favor to a friend, as I really appreciate everything you have done for me since I got to this dimension. I want to live up to my oath and remain friends with you and your organization, as well.
Scott shook Emmett's hand, feeling that he and Emmett had a common goal even if they took different routes to accomplish it.
Good luck with the rest of your battles, and when this war is over, let's party like we never have before.

The mind link was then broken and Scott returned as the Lightning Queen's body crumbled to dust. Everyone else had approached Noah, and so Scott did, too.
"Well fought, Noah. That will teach the Monarchs to underestimate any of my allies."
Scott clapped him once on the other shoulder briefly and then walked toward the portal to Metal Hell.
"The Code:Breakers truly are a beautiful organization in their own way."

The Lightning General fighting Kano was surprised when he suddenly displayed a demonic side that could manipulate the aura. This was unexpected, but not something that would stop her from fighting. Realizing that her talk was not going to rattle him, she focused on increasing her power and attacking like crazy. Although Kano talked tough, they were fighting at a fairly even level. She had never expected the aura to fail, but now was not the time to be rattled about that. Her mental toughness and discipline kicked in, and she continued to fight skillfully against Kano.

The Lightning General fighting Grimm smirked as he made his speech.
"Well, you're right about us serving death in our own way. However, our Lord Satan is the source of all evil in our universe, whereas God is the source of all good in our universe. Our universe cannot exist without good and evil, and the sources of these cannot die or be destroyed. Thus, our Lord Satan is no follower of your Lady Death. They stand as equals in the grand scheme of things."

Her power collided with his, resisting the forces of death with her own power.
"You, on the other hand, can be destroyed, reaper, just as I can. It makes no difference to me whether you come back, I simply desire a victory in the names of my Queen and Lord."
She kept up the vicious attack, pressing him harder as the battle dragged on.

The Lightning General going after Abby was getting closer when she started to feel holy power snapping at her.
"Ah, so you had more power than I thought. It matters little, though."
She simply increased her own corrupted power and these vectors became useless, too. She reached Abby and clubbed her in the mouth with the blunt end of her weapon to knock her down. She then pushed the saw toward her, going to saw off her head in an attempt to end the battle.

The Lightning General fighting Tiffany was surprised by the sudden display of brutal power. At the end of the attack, she seemed to be underground. Such power was incredible, but her body was still mostly undamaged.
"It seems I must use more power."
She rose from the crater with an incredible aura and began fighting Tiffany again. Even with a more serious Tiffany, this foe would not easily be beaten.

Nick had tried destroying the weapon of the Lightning General fighting him in order to even the odds, but she simply pulled another one seemingly out of her ass and kept fighting. His energy emission was damn near as high as it could go, letting him stand and trade with a foe many times stronger than him. However, it seemed that he would lose the war of attrition and needed a new plan. Tiffany seemed to be having problems, too, so he raced over to her and deflected an attack coming toward her by using a flying kick to the face on that General.
"Hey, Tiffany! Let's play with them together!"

Ganona stared down at the gravely injured Sandra, having weighed every word that she had said carefully.
"And yet, even after all of these battles you claim were so difficult, you haven't learned how not to underestimate your opponent. You believed I was dead and turned your back on me without checking to be sure. You clearly forgot I could warp in this aura, and so I did before counter attacking you. You see now what I mean about the arrogance of those who have power given to them instead of earning it."
She moved around Sandra to stand in front of where her head was.

Ganona detached the weapon from her belt, revealing a spear tip at the end. She drove this into Sandra's back, intending to pin her in place.
"I shall take your soul now, Sandra Fuller. It will have a nice place in my collection, and your defeat shall serve as a lesson to future Lightning demons looking to become Generals."
She reached out and her hand glowed with black energy that drew Sandra's spiritual energy into her. Given enough time, Ganona would take her soul, and so Sandra would need to react quickly if she wanted to avoid such an unpleasant fate.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:03 am

As Emmet finished his performance, he felt someone trying to make mental contact with him, a quick glance told him it was Scott and he allowed the connection to happen. He listened as Scott explained his  concerns, he couldnt say he was suprised, he'd assumed Scott would come to him at some point once he saw certain facets of the team personally. A quick scan of Noahs mind showed him and he couldnt help but smile at the revelation and Noah had experienced.

"  Hmm I imagine the code:breakers seem strange to you, a warrior of the light, but I assure you that is one of main policies, that they dont needlessly kill or harm innocent people and they have all conceded to follow this rule, many of them wouldnt do it even if I had decreed it verboten. They are people who chooses to walk a path that might make others uneasy, many are brutal and excessive, but they are some of the best people I have ever encountered in my long existence, honest and true to themselves. Life dealt many of them a cruel hand, but instead of falling into defeat, they made dispair their own and rose up.

" As for Noah, he spent most of his life molding himself to follow a god he didnt truly believe in and once the facade was finally gone, it left a whole he's been trying to fill, his feelings towards me, dont read to much into them, his devotion is in itself more to do with him then it does me, once he has fully reconsiled himself I daresay he'll be ready to close the whole fully. Till then I'll help him as much as a leader can, though I have no interest in leading a religion again, not in this century any. Be safe on the rest of your journey and indeed we shall have a grand celebration "

He shook Scotts hand and went back to the task at hand.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

With mighty display of power, Kano forced the general back and held out a hand " To me my avatar of war!! " Roberta appeared in front radiating power, in a burst of light, she became a glorious spear showering the battlefield with a golden light " Now you fall, to Kano Thorson, son Thor, grandson of Odin and Gae " He tapped deeply into the odin force, infine source of power from his home and channeled it through his body and Roberta, his eyes glew with boundless power " Begone!! " he hurled Roberta and she exploded, zooming through the air and seeming to reality along her path and splitting into multiple forms till pierced through the general Kano had been fighting and Robertas own opponent, both were swallowed up in a maelstrom of, leaving behind a massive hole in the ground.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The undead Banshee's scream, magified a thousand fold by Jericho's magic, rocked the general to her core and causing dissaray, as Jericho had known it would. From the very moment they'd arrived in front of the generals, he'd cast various spells to learn about them, using that along with the bits and pieces that Riku had told him, he'd crafted over a thousand possible plans. Each move he'd made, while seeming insignificant or not taking the general serious, had all been part of his plans.

The goal of all life is death, one of the highest necromantic spells, it's effect one amplying death magic spells, to which any opponents general resistence to death magic, was nullified. It was an incredibly lengthy incantation, and even longer period before it activated, but thanks to his high speed incation skill and the generals own arrogance, he'd been able to use that spell, but plus countless other spells he could initiate if another path opened in the fight. But it had gone exactly as he planned.

As for what spell he was going to amplify, it wasnt a spell, but a person. Jericho pointed at the dissoriented general and large bone hands grabbed her and flung her in the direction of Grimms fight. Just as the large golden circled vanished from Jericho and appeared on Grimm, he immediately felt it's effects and discarded his scythe, the generals attack piercing his chest, but that was what he wanted " TIMES UP!! HAHAHAHA " he reached down and ripped open his the bandages around his chest.

Grimms body gave away and massive black cloak spilled into existence, parting open revealing something that caused the generals eyes to rot away " Dont compare your miserble one to her greatness, when the first living thing existed, she was there, when the last living thing dies, her job will be finished. She'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the door on the universe behind her when she leaves " tendrils from the cloak wrapped around both generals and dragged them through the void, rotting them away to nothing.

Jericho watched the display with an expression of amusement. Once it was done, Grimm floated down beside him and tossed his head back, revealing a bare skull " That was fun " he giggled, returning to his whimsica personae " Well im gonna have to go get more bangages now, see you laters! " and he vanished.

-----------------------------------------

Upon Abby agreeing, Tame reached out mentally linked their minds together, it was a strange sensation for Abby, but she adapted quickly. With a lot she summoned her vectors, but her eyes widened the at the size of them, she'd never achieved such a feat before. Abby/Tame lifted themselves in the air. The generals rush towards the women, attacking from both sides. But the vectors lashed out and snatched both generals mid attack. Abby/Tame commanded the vectors to reach out into space, once in there, they slammed the two generals together with enough force to trigger a massive explosive and obliterate both of them.

Landing back on the ground, Tame separarated their minds and took a few deep breaths " That was quite a battle, though it was a pleasure working with you "

Last edited by shinigamiriku on Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:05 am

Sandra wasn't actually worried about her soul as she had defenses in place for that after her battles with Shawkun, and even if Ganona could eventually succeed, it'd not be nearly as easy or quick of a process as she's probably thinking it'll be.   Still it did not change the fact the situation was dire.    Growing ever weaker and with a spike driven through her back pinning her to the ground, Sandra felt like she was at Ganona's mercy.    

"Sandra, what am I looking at?"

Mien appeared in front of Sandra, wearing a very nice outfit complete with a scarf, existing on a plane of existence that only Sandra could see "You appear to be having a hard time of it, methinks it's time to step your pussy game up"  Sandra suddenly void herself floating in a white void she was all to familiar with, the white hot room "Now my avatar, rise out of mediocrity and unleash our power on this non factor! Also what do you think of this scarf? I'm loving it"

Mien never failed to put a smile on Sandra's face.   Mien might of looked like a younger version of herself, but some of Emmet's personality had clearly rubbed off on her.    "It's lovely darling, but if you'll excuse me I have a demon to destroy."     Returning to the physical plane cosmic fire suddenly erupted from Sandra's body, knocking Ganona away as the fires seem to shoot straight upwards.    After a few seconds the flames subsided, revealing a cocoon of cosmic energy wrapping around the spot Sandra had laid helpless moments before.    As it cracked open and broke apart seconds later, Sandra stood, her spine having been completely healed and her outfit having changed colors.

"I'll admit you gave me problems, I'd even say in round one you was the better women and I lost.   But."    Ganona could see her cage cracking and splitting, Sandra was outputting vastly more power then she had been previously, her presence alone was enough to stress the cage.    Ganona spawned a new weapon and warped looking to put a end to this comeback just like she did to Sandra's first one.   Ganona brought her saw down at Sandra's head only for it to get blocked by Sandra's blade, upon this mighty clash the cage shattered and looking into what should of been a now blue sky, Ganona could only see fire.     Sandra had set out a massive Phoenix Fire Bird that seemed to wrap around the entirety of the Earth, leaving Ganona no escape.    "Now you are in my domain."     Ganona could only watch on in horror and make a feeble attempted at defending herself as the power of the Phoenix descended down upon her, wiping her out entirely in one massive attack.

-----

Tiffany was excited when Nick came over and asked to play together.    "Alright!" she exclaimed excitedly. Nick had planned to put all his power into one massive blast when suddenly and unexpectedly Tiffany launched into his arms and kissed him on the lips, taking him into a kinda lovers like embrace. Nick was gonna pull Tiffany off when her heard her voice in his head say "nah uh", Nick then felt his power growing massively, multiplying, doubling, tripling, still going.

The two perplexed generals had enough of this and charged the heroes, but Nick knew he had enough power to defeat them. It seemed like ever second he and Tiffany was lip locked, his power was growing higher and higher. Instead of one blast Nick held up both arms for dual blasts, and when he fired them the power he shot off amazed him. His two blasts wiped out both generals in their entirety.

Tiffany finally broke contact with Nick and started skipping in circles around him with a cheerful smile. Nick meanwhile just stared at his hands amazed as he felt his power quickly decrease to it's normal state.

-----

Katy would also congratulate Noah on his victory over the queen.    It wasn't a easy one but he pulled it off.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:59 pm

Scott felt relief at Emmett's words, reassured that his friend was of the same mind as him on this important point. He understood Noah's pain, and admired that he had chosen to exist in his own way rather than to fall into despair after his world crumbled. The Code:Breakers were 'warriors of darkness', he supposed, certainly not traditional heroes, but Alan and Chiang had always taught him that people came in all beliefs and that his job was not to interfere with them. Those that willingly hurt the innocent by their own choice, such as the Grymwar, were to be stopped by any means necessary, but his job had never been to cast judgement on others. His job was to protect the innocent wherever he was, strive to better himself, and perhaps someday save other dimensions from anti-life apocalypses when he fully became The Destroyer, responsible for corralling the most dangerous projects of The Creator. With his friends with him, they stepped through the portal to Metal Hell.

Nick saw the two Lightning Generals coming after them and knew that they would have to act quickly.
"Okay, so we need to--"
Nick's words were cut off as Tiffany leaped into his arms and pulled him into a deep kiss. His eyes went wide, his heart hammering as he was caught completely by surprise.
Damn, girl, I'm not complaining, but is this really the time for this?
He was about to pull away when she mentally told him not to, and then something strange began to happen.

His body started tingling as his energy started to rise like crazy. He had tapped into some incredible amounts of energy during past fights with Scott when they were both students at Shadowgreen, but this level of power rapidly dwarfed anything he had ever known. His power seemed to rise without end, giving his blasts the power to easily destroy multiple planets at once with little to no effort.
I've never felt such power...
As he started to prepare his Shell Cannon attack, he suddenly sensed that he had enough power to easily wipe out these Generals, a massive difference compared to how he had struggled before. Turning to face them with Tiffany's back to them, he aimed both hands at them and launched a Double Shell Cannon that wiped through them like a laser going through toilet paper.

His kiss with Tiffany ended, and as she skipped laps around him, Nick gazed at his hands in wonder as his powers returned to normal levels.
That was amazing. I...I felt like Tiffany helped me tap into a power inside me that I never knew I had.
Smiling with joy, he looked at the destroyed land ahead of him caused by his blasts.
"You're a damn good kisser, Tiffany."
He began laughing in joy, exhilarated by this new experience.

Back in Hell, Satan was far from happy with how things were going.
"It seems that my Monarchs and their armies cannot be trusted to conquer Nirvana. Looks like we're going with Plan B."
He sent out an order for all of the New Demons, humans who had become demons after their mortal lives had ended, to go through the main portal and attack Nirvana. Such a massive influx of new enemies would be taxing on the defenders of Nirvana, and perhaps it would gain him what he sought. With the strongest of his Monarchs attacking Earth and trillions of New Demons attacking Nirvana, it was clear that he had taken the gloves off.

Alan sensed this sudden outpouring of New Demons and quickly appeared on the battlefield with Sandra and the others.
"I commend you on your impressive victories, but there is no time to rest on our laurels. Our allies in Nirvana are about to be pressed hard, and we must go to their aid."
He opened a large Fire Path straight to Nirvana, and had everyone move quickly through it. Once they were all in Nirvana, they would see that the front line defenders who were having an easy time before were now struggling to keep up with the new onslaught. Without hesitation, Alan stood on the front lines and unleashed incredible blasts of white flame, killing many New Demons but leaving many more still coming at Nirvana with incredible fury.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lol1991
Boss
Boss

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:40 pm

"Things were quiet in Genosha, almost too quiet. James had gotten a message from Sandra, but nothing since. As he considers what else to do, the silent room is disturbed by a sudden sound of steps, and the voice of Yamairo"

Yamairo: James..what in the world is happening out there?
James: Good of you to finally join us...I honestly have no idea. There were several offensives by demonic foes. Sandra tells me things are under control...but it's too quiet. Far too quiet

"Yamairo puts a hand on the control panels of the monitor showing a map of the world, where previous hot spots of emergency service calls had simmered down to a minimum"

Yamairo: Major city attacks...things seem quiet. Can you reach Sandra?
James: I can try

"James's eyes become ever so slightly unfocused as he attempts to reach the Phoenix through telepathic means"

----

"Meanwhile, at the Avengers town in New York, things are likely in a state of eye of the storm, as the Avengers rest and lick their wounds after the last assault. Aaron, Cap and Dr Hank sit in front of a computer with stats flying at a mile a minute. Tyler doesn't even try to follow them, while Aaron and Hank go through everything being put on screen"

Aaron: It's extra dimensional...
Hank: Well that would be the obvious statement. The issue becomes if it's magical, or some sort of bending, or probability teleportation, or

"Aaron raises his hand with one going to his temple"

Aaron: If you start giving every possible method for transdimensional teleportation whatever these things are could have used, knowing you, we'll be here all week. And I have board meetings. Just narrow it down, use the satellites to detect the one, and stop them from doing it. Can you?

"Hank shrugs"

Hank: Well, if I can't, we'll find out when they you have to blast their fellows.
Tyler:...can't we just get Sandra to point us in the right direction?

"Aaron sighs"

Aaron: I've no idea how to reach her
Tyler:...she's the Phoenix. You're on just about every psynet she, Milo and James ever made for hero use. All it takes is a thought.

"Aaron grits his teeth. He was loath to ask her for help giving their past dealings...but the quiet was troubling and he'd rather be facing exploding buildings and death lasers to quiet waiting"

Aaron: Phoenix. This is Ironman. What's the status, do you need any help?

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:13 pm

The battlefield on nirvana had changed as the amount of demonic forces increased dramatically Emmet opened several black holes amidst the enemy forces as the fighters on earth joined the battle.

--------------------------------------------

Minerva, Ku-Chan, Ashe, and Noah entered metal hell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:34 pm

Sandra arrived on Nivana seeing all the enemies. All these demons seemed to be on the lower end of the scale but there was such a large amount of them. Sandra reached out a arm and in her telekinetic grasp she froze a entire armies worth of enemies in place and disintegrated them. Her attack though never even made a dent in the enemies. Sandra created another massive Phoenix that seemed to fill the entire world and sent it forward destroying all the demons, the heroes got a reprieve for only a few seconds before countless more demons started swarming out from the portal. "How many demons are there? We're going to need to deal with that portal, otherwise this might never stop."

-----

Katy brought up the rare following her group though the portal. "So what hell are we into this time?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:48 pm

Scott looked around the Sixth Hell, not surprised by how barren it was but noting how it was different. Instead of any kind of soil under his feet, it felt like he was walking on iron plating. Reaching down, he tapped the ground and noted that it rang with a metallic sound. Everything seemed to be made out of metal except for the sky, and he wondered what kind of person ruled this place. He had encountered male and female rulers in a random order, so he had no idea what to expect. However, before he could ponder on that any further, the ground began to look strange.

The metal flooring, as he thought of it, began to ripple like water. All of a sudden, he was surrounded by demons that seemed to be made of the same metallic material. They only came up to his waist, but more appeared by the minute.
"I guess we've got a fight on our hands, Valor."
Flaring up his Sacred Aura, Scott sprinted ahead, disintegrating any demons his aura touched. Once he was on higher ground, he saw a castle in the distance.

"More of those low-ranking demons of Metal Hell are appearing by the minute, so let's skip them and go straight for the ruler."
Using his aura, he was able to fly through the air and head for the castle. He was in the lead, but not too far ahead of his friends.
Scott, it seems that Satan has unleashed a wave of New Demons on Nirvana. Everyone has gone there to face them.
We'll try to get to Satan and cut off that flood of New Demons as quickly as possible.

Within the castle the heroes were heading toward, the Metal King watched them arrive.
"It seems that the heroes of Earth have reached us. I will do what I can against them, so go and drown the Earth in liquid metal."
The Metal Generals and their troops disappeared as the Metal King donned his armor for battle.
"Even if I have no hope of success, I will fight. My people are counting on me to protect them."

Alan nodded as Sandra said that they would need to deal with the portal.
"Yes, we have to find a way to shut it, but it won't be easy. Satan himself is controlling that portal and he will violently resist any attempts to close it. We'll need some strong people in order to attempt it."
Sensing that the SXM and Avengers were still on Earth, he opened Fire Paths by them so that they could join the rest of the army that had amassed here. Strong warriors from every world were giving it their all, but the enemy never seemed to diminish no matter how many they killed.

Chiang stood next to Alan, surprising the Fire God.
"Chiang? I thought you were sheltering your disciples."
"I have sheltered all I can. Now, I must fight to defend my own world."
Alan nodded and formulated a plan. He was going to attempt to find Existence, the first top graduate of Shadowgreen and an Omega level psychic that could bend reality like it was made of putty.

"I'm going to go and find a powerful psychic that may be able to lock down this portal. While I am gone, you should split into two groups, one group to try and close the portal and another to kill the New Demons. I hope I won't be long."
Alan disappeared and began trying to track the energy of Existence. There was so much chaos that he was having a difficult time of it, but he continued to try. They had to hold back these New Demons until Scott and his friends could get to Satan and stop the New Demons at the source.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lol1991
Boss
Boss

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:36 am

"The portal on Genosha flares up right at the entrance of the mutant academy. Filipe just sighs and stands up, as Yamairo teleports beside him and Anna"

Yamairo: Hm...you think this is Sandra?
Filipe: Her portals are different. We going through?
Anna: All three of us? Who stays behind to

"Just as she's about to conclude the question, a massive thunderclap rings out in the skies above"

Anna: Oh, the wife...got it. Lets go then

"Yamairo teleports his two swords to him, and the three X-Men step through the portal"

---

"Meanwhile, at the Avengers tower, the Avengers have all gathered by the portal"

Tyler: So...what is it?
Hank: Scan says it's inter dimensional. Same multiverse frequency Scott gives off...whatever it is, probably leads to the source of this hot mess right?
Aaron: Well...nothing for it then. Tyler, you stay in command here. Nono, you're with me
Tyler: Is dividing our forces really that good an idea?
Aaron: We can't leave Earth undefended, and it's not so much dividing our forces as taking our heaviest hitter to punch throughout whatever on that side.

"Tyler sighs, and agrees. Aaron, already in his armor, dons his helmet by simply willing the nanoparticles that compose his armor to form into it, his voice now sounding slightly robotic behind the helmet"

Aaron: Nono, lets go
Nono: Understood Master Aaron!

"The redheaded girl, her eyes shining almost robotically, rises, her air gaining a fire like quality as her android body glows with power, and the two of them step through the barrier"

---

"Immediately upon arriving, the five heroes spot each other, and the mayhem"

Yamairo: Ha, Aaron. Good to see you
Aaron: Pleasantries latter...damn that's a lot of them

"Filipe and Anna both grin, and Nono cracks her knucles"

Filipe: Race to one thousand!

"Filipe turns into organic ice and vanishes into the moisture of the atmosphere. Appearing in the ranks of the demons, the only thing anyone sees is a massive structure ice, easily as large as an appartment building and branching out, forming like a nuke. Meanwhile, Anna's eyes glow and she briefly turns into her energy form, before using her speed to jump into the air high above the lines at a different spot, and smashing down into the enemy. The crash itself takes a few of them out, but the floor begins to surge as the potential energy becomes kinetic and triggers a massive explosion. The two of them seem unperturbed they're dealing with demons, their attacks easily having the same effect as on a human."

"Nono takes flight and turning herself into a light speed projectile crashes into enemy lines, her inhuman strength enough to crush through the demons, even as they heal, she simply does it again. She finally creates a single laser beam and cuts through demons by directing the single laser along their ranks"

"Yamairo and Aaron survey the scene, and quickly find Sandra surrounded in cosmic flame. Aaron sighs"

Aaron: You call her
Yamairo: Sandra. It's me. We brought some backup, but I'm afraid both me and Aaron are a bit confused at the situation. If the goal is to keep eliminating the enemy, there seems to be no end to them.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:55 am

Sandra pondering something, maybe risky seeing this was a different world to the one she knew.   "Chiang was it?    Tell me if these days came come though the portals to our world, can we go though into hell?     I don't know how powerful your Satan is compared to my own Luifier or Blackheart, but if anybody can enter in there and bring the fight, it would be myself and Kano if he's willing.     If nothing else I may be able to slow down the flow of enemies and stall Satan until Scott and his team catches up."

Before she got a reply to that Sandra picked up on incoming messages from the SXM and Avengers.   She spoke to all of them.   "Sorry for the wait, I got a bit preoccupied.    The situation on Earth should be under control, at least for now anyway.   However Nirvana is under a mass attack, far to many enemies to count and no sign of it slowing down.    Anybody you can send over to join us, the better.    

The backup would arrive shortly after and Sandra responded again. A member of Scott's side named Alan said he has a plan to close the portal. Until then we just have to defend as best we can.

-----

It quickly became clear they where in metal hell as they where quick to be attacked.    Scott suggested they skip the small fries and go straight after the big fish.   Katy wasn't going to object and continued to follow suite with the others.

-----

Abby had jumped into the fray fighting demons.    Tanya was taking out demons in masses and Tesla was teaming with Cass to hold off the forces of hell.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:18 am

Ashe, pulling Noah, Minerva, and Katy to him, rushed forward past the demons, his power repelling holding them back as he raced behind Scott, Ku-Chan riding on top of Ashe's head.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

" You know, I feel like I could enjoying a nice orgy right now as opposed to where I am now! " Riku said in exassperation as he cut through the demon hordes with Yori's sword form, chaos energy swirling around them " Just sayin "

" Ho, quick yo complainin, you know your petty, psycho ass is enjoying this! " Tanesha yelled back as she fought along side Roberta, Eva, Luke, and Azala.

Riku shrugged " Im not denying or confirming that, just gonna fuck these bitches shit up!! "

Emmet was bathed with an intense amount of cosmic energy, sending it surging across the battlefield and obliterating wave after wave of enemies. A massive and glorious fire bird  with golden outline  springing to existence from him and raining down fire. Grimm came free falling down from the sky and landed amidst the enemy forces and rapidly twirling his scythe  faster and faster till he created a tornado that swallowed up the demons and sliced them to oblivion.

Kaiser and Iko were blurrs across the battlefield, invisible and deadly as they carved through the demons, killing them before they even realized what happened. Jericho was casting spells while Bawla shielded him with her barrier and screeched about this place was worse then phoenix but better then forks. Garfield sent his tencacles out to ensnare as many foes as possible and crush them.

Kano launched himself high into the air and came crashing down with mjolnir creating a dissentegrating shockwave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lol1991
Boss
Boss

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:36 am

Yamairo: Hm...it seems there is already a plan. We just need to withstand their onslaught

"Aaron nods and flies up above the fight to survey it. The massive portal above raining down demons, the gate they're defending."

Aaron: Can you hear me? The portal's set in too wide an expanse. There's no way to bottleneck this...Sandra's friends are causing mayhem directly bellow it
Yamairo: We only have one gate to defend. I'll take care of that. You and Nono take to the sky, Filipe and Anna hold points to my upper left and upper right. Anything the Code:Breakers don't banish, you handle

"Filipe creates a massive wall of ice behind him and takes position on the wide plain. He then takes off towards the demons and begins to use solid ice projectiles to rain down death on them. Anna takes position on the other side, kicks forward into a lunge and causes a massive explosion in a line, blocking off and destroying any demon that heads her way

"Aaron and Nono fly up and begin to provide area support, Aaron lighting up the sky with repulsers and beam weaponry while Nono just flies around like an einsteinian projectile, causing massive rushes of winds as she kicks target after target into massive craters on the floor bellow. Both of them see Kano at the same time"

Nono: Mister Kano...
Aaron: Nono, focus...drama later

"Aaron steels himself as he blasts one demon with a repulsor blast, sending it crashing strangely into Kano's general vicinity, before resuming the aerial suppression"

"Yamairo teleports in front of the portal and draws his sword. As the horde barrels towards him, it is frozen in time, and he simply cuts through them using his sword to rend the space, easily defending the gate by himself while keeping the frozen time localized to his immediate area"

Yamairo: Sandra, whatever you mean to do, do it. We shall hold the line.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:14 am

Chiang looked at Sandra as she asked if she could go through the portal to get to Hell.
"You should be able to, but he may have set vicious traps to prevent such a maneuver. If you do make it in, be extremely careful. I don't know how powerful the Lucifer and Blackheart you spoke of are, but I know that Satan is a terrible foe with practically endless power. He is almost invincible, only able to be subdued and not destroyed. Even at your strongest, Sandra Fuller, you will be hard pressed to survive."

Chiang steadied his nerves a moment and then spoke again.
"Let us see if Alan's plan will succeed before we attempt such a risky plan. I wouldn't want anyone to fight Satan himself unless it is absolutely necessary."
He waved his hands in intricate patterns while speaking Buddhist prayers, his exorcism powers slaying thousands of demons very quickly.

Alan finally managed to track down the energy signature of Existence in Antarctica. Real name Marcus Trelawney, he was a student at Shadowgreen in the 1960's, specifically 1963, the year Shadowgreen was founded by Raphael Duchet, the father of the current head of the school, Yvette Duchet, who was also Madame Shadow, leader of the Shadow Force. Marcus was an incredible student and a psychic of unrivaled power and skill, easily surpassing his peers in the inaugural class. After graduation, he was offered a teaching position at the school, but he declined to seek a way for humans and mutants to coexist. When he was instead met with incredible bigotry and backlash, he began a pilgrimage to seek answers. When Solaris became a famous superhero in the 1990's, Marcus believed his dream may come true.

Unfortunately, bigotry existed at even the highest levels of American government. The President ordered the creation of a top secret department which specialized in the kidnapping and murder of mutants. The goal was to harvest the mutant energy from their bodies to act as an alternative to radioactivity, this horrible abomination of a program becoming known as M-300, a ghastly name referring to the fact that they aimed to murder 300 mutants every month. However, even the government never foresaw that their top scientist would become ambitious for power. Instead of putting the Mutant energy into a reactor, he took it into himself and gained hundreds of powers.

The energy, however, did not mix well and the scientist ultimately became a massive monster called Energon. His rampage killed hundreds of people and forced Solaris to kill him. Sadly, the battle also claimed the life of his beloved Erica, who was a psychic herself under the alias Telekina. In the aftermath of the Energon Incident, mutants were wrongly blamed for the death and destruction and more hated than ever before. Alan slipped into a deep depression and was almost possessed by the King of Fire Hell. It was only after Alan destroyed him and became the God of Fire that hope blossomed once again.

Twenty years later, a beautiful new dawn had almost arrived. Crusader had done what no one else could and created a world where mutant kind was almost universally accepted. Even so, Existence was not willing to trust this just yet, fearing that it could end abruptly again. However, his powers were now needed, and Solaris appeared before him. Marcus looked plain with his white robe and long walking stick, but the wisdom in his grey eyes was unmistakable. His brown hair had grown long and was in a ponytail, much different from his yearbook picture.

"I figured that you would be here sooner, God of Fire," he said with a bit of a teasing smile.
"I did not want to disturb your pilgrimage unless I had to."
" I suppose the time has come, then? "
"It has."
"I suppose it can't be helped, then. Let's go."

The Generals of Metal Hell and all of their troops appeared in outer space. They closed their eyes and turned to liquid metal, all forming into one massive ocean. They then traveled to the Earth, intending to cover it all in liquid metal and kill all life there. Alan suddenly sensed that Earth 1 was in grave danger and hurriedly sent a message to Chiang.
I have Existence, but it may take some time for us to get back to Nirvana.

I understand.
Chiang turned to Sandra.
"It seems we will have to go with your plan, after all. Be careful."

Scott arrived at the castle to find the Metal King waiting for them above his castle. Scott received an update from Chiang and knew he had to speed things up.
"Metal King, your fellow Monarchs before you have fallen to us one-by-one. Ponder well whether you wish to join them."
" I know of your victories, and though it would be foolish to fight you, I would be a dishonorable failure to my people if I did not do my duty to protect them. "
"Your talk of duty and honor is unusual for a demon."

"We are not all like the demons of your Hollywood movies, Crusader."
"Even so, my people are also counting on me to save them and I won't let them down!"
The Metal King took a strange fighting stance, looking quite impressive in his black spiked armor and horned helmet.
"Then the one who stands in the end is righteous, Crusader."
Scott took a Muay Thai stance, prepared for this challenge. Their auras exploded and began to violently clash with each other in a blinding light.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:51 am

Noah yawned and turned to Ku-Chan " Any chairs in that bag? "

" Noah! " Ku-Chan gaspd " Lord Riku ensured this bag was filled with all the things Manfred would need to for battle, of course theres chairs! "

A recliner appeared before Noah, though he eyed it suspiciously.

" Oh wait a minute, let me undo the spell placed on it thats supposed to fling, tar and feather whoever sits in it, youve more then earned a rest " he tapped the recliner, making it glow for a moment.

Noah stared at it a moment longer for sitting down and sighing contently, kicking his feet up and falling asleep. Ku-Chan patted his head and pulled out a couch. Ashe sat down and though she was worried about Scott, Minerva took a seat, agreeding with Noah about how comfortable these seats were.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:55 am

Sandra gave Chiang a reassuring smile.   "Trust me, this is not the first time I've been in situations like this.   Nor will it be the last."     Sandra coated herself in cosmic energy and sent out a telepathic message to the rest.    Alright guys listen.   I'm going to pass through this portal and go straight into hell itself.   I'm hoping that if nothing else then I can at least slow down this onslaught to a degree.   However this hell is a complete unknown to us and there is no telling what I may run into on the other side.   So in the event something happens, I ask the rest of you stay here and hold the line until Scott's team arrives.

Seeming intending to in alone Sandra floated into the air and approached the massive portal with caution.    She wanted to watch out for anything sinister instead of rushing right in.   Close enough to the portal to touch it she reached out and sent a hand though.    Nothing seemed to happened, she didn't find herself left with a stomp as a disfigured hand was sent off to some endless dimension of purgatory.   So that was a good sign.    She also wasn't sensing anything yet that should really be any kind of threat to her.   "We'll here it goes then".

-----

Tiffany was teleporting and pouncing on demons, joyfully flinging them around in a playful motion.   "So many new play dates, and it's not even my birthday!!"

-----

Katy shrugged and figured why not, also taking a seat on the couch. "Well this is... different. Don't usually find couches on battlefields."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:26 am

"As Sandra prepares to cross, she hears Yama over her thoughts"

Yamairo: Sandra, what are you doing? Going through that portal without a solid plan is far too dangerous! Especially alone. You said yourself, you've no idea what's in there.

"Meanwhile, up above, Nono has grabbed hold of one of the demons and spins him rapidly, throwing him hard towards the ground like a shooting star. It breaks and smashes through several others in the air before its met with a swing of Kano's hammer, which causes a loud thunderbolt to ring out as the lightning generated by the impact fries an entire wave of the demons on the ground, before sending what amounts to ash flying out, the remains of the demon Nono had sent. Both of them share a look, before Aaron lands beside Kano, his helmet collapsing"

Aaron: Filipe had told us you were back...
Kano: Aye, I am sorry I did not speak sooner...I felt it best not to reach out, all things being considered
Aaron: Yeah I mean, evil demonic invasion, trying to kill your friends, making me go into Hel to rescue your wife...lot of shit huh?

"Both men share a stare down, neither seems to budge. It's almost quiet, their wills clashing for a bit before Aaron holds out a hand"

Aaron: Whatever my part...I'm sorry

"Kano stares at the outstretched out, lets his hammer fall to the ground, and grabs the harm at the elbow, giving Aaron a smile. Nono up in the sky sheds a tear and sighs in relief at the reunion going well"

Kano: Nay Stark, apologies do not do great men justice. Our wills clashed, let others scribe and judge the clash, and judge thyne, and mine, roles in. We act. And speaking of acting.

"He calls his hammer to him and quickly blasts off through its power, arriving besides Sandra"

Kano: Fuller, I hope you do not play to take the glory of this battle for yourself. I am afraid I'm going with.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:06 am

Can't just shut up and follow directions, huh.    Sandra sighed, that was unfair and she knew it.   Alright listen, instead of waiting the armies to bring the fight to us, I'm instead going to bring the fight to them.    And if I happen to find one Satan while I'm over there, then I assume toppling him will close this portal.    We don't know how long Scott's friend Alan will be, but if he arrives back before me, I will abandon the battle and return at once.

Before she could head in Kano came up beside her declaring he would be joining her.   "I don't recall asking for your help Asgardian."    It was one thing for Sandra to take a gamble with herself, but she was not to fond of putting others at risk.   Sandra locked eyes with Kano and knew he wouldn't be swayed from his decision.     "That said if you really desire to come, then so be it."    She reaches out to Yamairo one more time.    Kano has made up his mind, he's coming with me.   I don't want anybody else crossing this portal though.     Sandra spoke back to Kano.   "Well thunder god here we go, back into another hell.   How exciting huh?"   She asked that question sarcastically, both of them where no strangers to the land of the damned.     Leading the way Sandra crossed through the portal first soon followed by Kano.

Coming out the other side Sandra and Kano would arrive in a pretty standard Christian depiction of Hell. There was fire everywhere, smoke filled the air, the landscape was dark with kinda a reddish tint, and obviously there seemed to be a almost infinite number of demons. Sitting nearby was a massive red skinned humanoid figure. This being looked about the size of a skyscraper, Sandra had to figure a couple thousand feet tall, or there about. This being also looked jacked as well. "Well I assume we found Satan, huh."

Sandra thought this would of taken longer, but oh well. It was time to see if she could ease the enemy forces headed towards Earth, and they may as well see just how strong this Satan is as well. Sandra would ascend high into the air and forum another Phoenix fire bird around her, this one did not stop at planetary scale as it filled the skies however, Satan could feel a galactic scale attack coming from this mortal as the flames of the Phoenix fell upon him, killing countless demons and leaving a baron wasteland in it's wake. Sandra knew she didn't wipe out the entire dimension, and something told her the big man himself would survive. But her attack would leave no demons anywhere remotely close to the portals location, leaving the closest living demons a good galactic travel away. Sandra did wonder how big Mr. Red would respond.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:17 am

Scott pushed against the Metal King's aura with his own, trying hard to force him into his cage of combined Destructive and Sacred Auras. However, the Metal King was doing a remarkable job of holding him off with just one Corrupted Metal Aura. Then he did something he didn't expect. He actually turned his aura horizontal and began using it as a drill to force his way into Scott's aura. After making a hole the size of a manhole cover, he shot forward and his fist collided with Scott's helmet. Scott took the blow because of his strong stance and began punching back at high speed.

The battle was fast-paced, with lots of warping around as each one fought for dominance. Scott was a tremendous martial arts master, but he had never been trained in the martial arts styles of Hell and didn't exactly know how to handle them. The unusual movements of the Metal King saw him take some shots, but he retaliated by battering the Metal King where he could. After a dizzying array of warping, Scott threw a Fist of Valor strike that collided with one of the Metal King's charged attacks. The resulting explosion created a massive dome of energy that threw the furniture and Scott's allies into the air. When the explosion died away, Scott and the Metal King were throwing thousands of punches and kicks at each other, the incredible impact of their fists and feet as they collided with each other becoming deafening.

Alan watched as the massive wall of liquid metal closed in on the Earth. Needing no encouragement, Existence placed his staff in front of him and leaned on it. After closing his eyes and bowing his head, he focused his formidable psychic powers on the soldiers of Metal Hell. Their combined wills were difficult to push back, but slowly he began to make progress as his psychic powers grew stronger over time. He changed the nature of the atmosphere and made it sticky like a giant spider web so that it would be hard to pass through and build up enough tensile strength to spring back the wave of metal as he pushed it back with mental force. Living beings with will power were the hardest for his powers to work on, but he aided his cause further by changing some of the sun's rays into magnetic rays, which would pull the liquid metal toward it.

Satan looked over from his massive throne as two beings came flying through it. He recognized them as Sandra Fuller, one wielder of the Phoenix Force, and Kano Thorson, the King of Asgard, both heroes from a different universe. He was going to welcome them to his realm, but Sandra immediately went on the offensive and dropped a galactic scale Phoenix Force attack on him. When things finally calmed down after that attack, Satan was still sitting there as if the attack had never even happened.
"Well, it seemed like you wiped out quite a few of my New Demons with that one. It was certainly a fine effort."

However, Sandra had massively underestimated how difficult her task was going to be. While a galaxy seemed quite far away, the New Demons were traveling much faster than one might expect and were pouring through the portal again not too long after the attack had died away.
"Moving armies of souls great distances is no problem here. But please, don't let that stop you from using your biggest, flashiest attacks on them. I could use the entertainment."
Satan grinned at them, seeming highly amused by their struggle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:14 pm

Sandra wasn't surprised to be honest, she had more so expected him to spawn in new demon armies, however it also made sense that the ruler of the underworld could just move damned souls at incredible speeds. After all the ability to traverse galaxies was far from unheard of, Sandra herself or any number of higher ranking heroes could accomplish such a feat. However she did note this Satan was utterly unfazed by her attack, this being would be one that could be incredible hard to fight and take down in a straight up battle. Still beating Satan himself was not a requirement as they always had Alan's plan for backup regardless.

Well if Sandra couldn't slow down the demons by keeping them away, then how about denying them access. A huge ring of cosmic energy would soon lace the ground under the portal (I assume the portal is in the air like on Nirvana) creating a barrier, as demons tried to pass to access the portal they would get instantly destroyed. While Satan himself may not of felt threatened by the cosmic entity and demon god at this point, he could see both where vastly above the new demons in strength and could hold back great numbers of them with little to no effort. He figured even his most fearsome generals would have a great deal of trouble with these two.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:47 pm

"Kano meanwhile dashes at the speed of light, his hammer colliding with Satan's brow and unleashing a lightning bolt of gigantic proportions unleashes upon his head, massive enough that it blinds anyone staring unprotected. As Satan recovers from the flash of light, if not the blow itself, he feels himself behind pulled from his chair by the head. Kano unleashes his divine, unparalleled strength to flip Satan off his chair, and spike his head unto the floor in a piledriver like move"

Kano: Ye may be king! But so am I! By Asgard and by my charge I shall see ye dead this day!

"Kano finishes by beginning to spin his hammer, preparing to unleash his God Blast upon Satan before he can get himself back up"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:30 pm

Back on Nirvana one had to wonder what was going on inside the portal.    For a moment the influx of demons had slowed down, then the invasion picked up again, and now things seem to be slowing down again.    Tanya was almost though a group of demons that had ganged up on her, having found a opening she punched the ground with enough force to leave a small creator.    A second later energy shot up from underneath the ground in a ring around her, wiping out all demons nearby.

Abby was tearing though demons with her vectors, she was much happier to be fighting this low rank new demons then to be fighting more generals.    Using her enchantments she opened up dozens of portals multiple her vectors 10 fold and started taking out a large amount of demons.

Cassandra was using her telekinetic to slice and crush demons, Metallic and Tesla both had stabbing weapons spawned from their respective powers and was fighting demons.   Kiya was helping out the air support team, flying around blasting demons with her energy blasts, as well as ripping apart any she got her hands on.

-----

While guarding the portal and preventing enemies from crossing, Sandra kept a eye out as Kano went after Satan.    Mostly she wanted to see if Satan was taking any damage whatsoever, one would think there had to be some way to crack that demons armor.

-----

Katy landed back on the ground touching down gently on her feet after being blown off the couch.   "Well that was rather rude.   Minerva your boyfriend has a serious ego about him."    Katy's been around cosmic and god level beings the better part of the past decade, somehow she had the sneaking suspicion that explosion was preventable.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:03 am

Satan watched as Kano flew at him and hit him with an incredibly powerful physical attack augmented with lightning. Satan chuckled, not blinded or hurt by the attack, since his own power could shield his eyes from such things like sunglasses. Satan felt himself being pulled out of his chair, and offered no resistance as Kano spiked his head into the floor. After giving him a moment to puff himself up, Satan suddenly warped and was back sitting in his chair in the same position as he was before Kano pulled him out of it, completely unfazed by anything he had done.
"Well, I certainly applaud your confidence. Of course, given that I can't die, you won't see me dead no matter how long you live, King of Asgard."

Satan looked over and saw that Sandra had smartened up and was now trying to block off his portal with cosmic energy.
"Ah, not a bad strategy."
Satan's hand glowed with red energy and the portal actually absorbed Sandra's barrier.
"Using your abilities upon my portal or around it is not the wisest idea."
Satan looked out of the portal as if he were looking out of a window.
"Your friends are holding up well, but I wonder how much longer that will last..."

Existence changed the Sun's rays more and more into magnetic rays, which all began to pull back the metal tidal wave with great strength. He focused on the wave and gave it a great push through the atmosphere, putting it back into space about two minutes later. Once the tidal wave was back into space, he went into overdrive on the magnetic rays and it pulled it back with a vengeance. The tidal wave of Metal Hell military was pulled into the Sun and completely destroyed. Marcus let out a deep breath and turned as Alan clapped him on the back.
"Good work, now let's get to Nirvana."

Alan summoned a Fire Path and walked through it with Existence. They were back in Nirvana and on the front line, where Sandra and Kano were noticeably missing.
"Chiang, what happened?"
"Sandra and Kano went into Hell to try and stop the demon invasion from within. I'll call them back."
Chiang connected with their minds, telling them that they could pull out now that Existence was here to try and close it from the outside.

Scott had warped back within earshot of what Katy said not long after she said it.
"It's not my fault you guys decided to kick back on a battlefield! If you're going to do that, you should use some kind of shielding!"
The Metal King looked at them and then back at Scott.
"Your friends must be quite certain of your victory."
"Don't encourage them!"

The warping and high-speed fighting continued, moving all over Metal Hell. There were explosions every few seconds as their power clashed again and again. The structures around them were being destroyed, falling apart as their intense clash wrought incredible damage on their surroundings. Any planet these two fought this intensely on would be destroyed to the point where they would be fighting in open space. Their armor was holding up but their energy continued to rise. Both of them were fighting at damn near full power and it was getting increasingly difficult to follow their battle.

As they found themselves in another pummel duel, Scott managed to pierce his defense and land a Fist of Valor to his face before following through and slamming him to the ground. The impact sent out massive earthquakes and the metal undulated to push Scott's friends further away from the battle, though this time they didn't leave the ground. Scott followed up with his Million Punches of Valor, but only a few thousands landed before the Metal King's aura pushed them back. The Metal King landed a punch to his solar plexus that sent him rolling back for miles. The Metal King warped and attempted to land an axe kick to his face, but Scott had anticipated this maneuver and countered with a Shockwave of Valor that blew him backwards. Scott warped and landed a Fist of Valor strike as an uppercut under his chin that sent him flying up so high that he actually hit the limits of his own realm.

The Metal King crashed down to the metal flooring viciously, bleeding and hurt from such a strike and fall. Scott panted and turned to him, suspecting this fight wasn't over.
The King of Metal Hell...He's definitely giving us a run for our money.
His desire is not dominance or violence, but to protect his people. Such powerful motivations are augmenting his already impressive power and making him far more deadly than almost any foe we've ever faced.
The Metal King struggled to his feet, his armor broken but his heart still willing to fight on.

So, this is Earth 1's strongest hero Crusader...
He wiped the blood from his mouth and grinned.
...He lives up to the hype.
The Metal King suddenly exploded with his full power, making it clear that he was nowhere even close to finished just yet. Scott activated the Destroyer Fist on his right arm and let his own power flare up at full strength. The final round between them was about to start, a last battle to the death.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:27 am

Sandra got Alan's message, kinda surprising her he was back so soon. She was under the impression Alan's quest to find his friend Existence was going to take a while. Right, Kano lets move. Trying to defeat him isn't worth getting trapped in here.

-----

Katy had to admit Scott had a point, a barrier should of been obvious.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:02 am

Minerva yelped as the couch was suddenly knocked into the air, but Ku-Chan made a slight gesture, causing them to float softly back to the ground, Noah still snoring in his recliner. Minverva blinked, it had all happened so fast but they seemed fine now.

" Now now Katy im sure thats not true " said Ku-Chan " This is a pretty intense battle with him giving it all he has, and surely we should have known this was going to turn into a failed episode of dragon ball z, anyway sit back down and lets have a snack and Ashey boy since you like explosions, keep em away from us "

Ashe just nodded and created a barrier around them before he resumed watching the fight, he alone able to see the fight in its entirety. Ku-Chan pulled out a blanket and began handing out plates with sandwhiches, chips, and cookies " I have soda and tea, pick your poison "

" Um, i'll have a tea? " said Minerva taking the can Ku-Chan handed her, she nipped on a chip and tried to keep track of the fight, but was unnable too. The battle was becoming more and more intense as the landscape was destroyed around them, but the space they were in remained peaceful. Minerva was worried about Scott, the metal king was the strongest monarch yet, but Scott was holding his own, it was an admirable sight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 6
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next