Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Part 6

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
justinlynch3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2017 12:54 am

Yori was about to get frustrated by the lack of fucks Walpurigsnacht seemed to give about their assault. "If it slaps the bitch out the air I won't have a problem with it." Yori's willingness was felt as a wave of power washing over the both of them. Riku felt like he could rip a part the city with just a flick of a wrist.

-------------------------------

"Good work. Borus, Alex...." An axe appeared in both hands to replace the bow. Each large hand axe was stained with blood and the steel was chipped as if used for years. In this case that was just the battered personality of the spirits she wielded. As the undead charged Glory moved forward as if to collide. Just before she met the father Glory smashed the ground in front of them with the axes. It shattered. The concrete shattered creating a mass of debris briefly concealing herself. In the midst of the chaos she sliced through the zombie at blinding speeds. The demigod wasn't as fast as Noah but in this case she doubted that was necessary.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 11:12 am

Kiya turned her attention to the water beast, she had the advantage of being able to attack from the air and thus decided to test this water kracken's durability to see what they where up against, getting directly above it Kiya charged a blast and fired it down upon the beast.

-----

Katy and Tesla gave Eva a understanding nod and took to the air, Katy started pulling in large amounts of water to the area creating a large mist cloud. "You want to play with tornado, lets play!" Katy began moving the cloud in a funnel formation which quickly formed into a water tornado. Tesla inside with Katy formed a large amount of diamond shards which Katy's waternado sucked up, resulting in a massive water funnel complete with razor shape diamond shards as swirling weapons.

Katy and Tesla then moved in to clash with aria.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 3:06 am

" You see, Walpurgisnacht exist outside the law of casuality and law, ergo why our attacks arent really doing anything, and why the only thing can technically take her down is the bow and arrow of the great goddess. I was hoping a large amount of chaos and evil energy would work, but maybe I was going the wrong way with this "

Riku, using Yori, drew a bunch of symbols in the air " So were gonna change the game and drag this bitch into our side of the line, where she'll be more vulnerable, waaaay more vulnerable. Hold tight Yori-Sama, this is gonna get nasty and not necessarily in the fun way "

Taking a deep breath, Riku began chanting in a foreign launguage. The symbols he'd drawn in the air began to glow as magic charged through them. Symbols began to carve themselves into Riku's skin as he chanted faster and faster, drawing blood from his body. This was highly advance, complex, and dangerous magic. To effect the very laws of the multiverse. It showed just how bad the situation was going.

Riku felt his knees buckle as the magic began weighing on him and Yori, he could feel his bone start to crack and heal themselves in a loop. He gagged back the blood threatening to come up, but kept going, he needed just the perfect moment " I call upon the second magic!! "

It worked and the two magics linked, he drew on more power from parallel worlds and began another spell, this one in some ways more like a prayer as he began calling upon the great goddess herself, Madoka. For a brief moment it felt like a pair of warm arms were embracing him and the pain vanished. Grinning his teeth, Riku screamed out the last part of the spell and mentally pulled.

The space around Walpurgisnacht shattered and sent out a shockwave that could be felt all over the planet. Riku sagged and fought to catch his breath, he felt so drained after that bit of magic. But he was prepared, pulling out a flask with bright blue liquid inside, he chugged it and felt his magic instantly replenish " Good ole max elixir " he grinned and tossed the flask away before turning back to the witch in the sky.

" Well, let's try this again, but on a different footing....GIGA SLAVE!! "

Garbed in the source of all evil, Riku launched himself at Walpurgisnacht again and slashed down, moaning as the witch let out an unearthly scream of pain. Bringing the blade up to his lips, licked what passed for blood, while spending extra time running his tongue along Yori's length " Yeah, were butcing her and i'm gonna ride you on her dismembered corpse! " letting out an evil laugh, Riku continued his assault "

-------------------------------------------

Jericho was knocked into the side of a building. His brothers attacks had finally managed to get through his barrier. He'd managed to minimize most of the damage was currenly working on the rest " Well, you might be a competent mage after all "

Eclipse landed in front of him, missing his left arm, but otherwise fine, he pointed his blade at Jericho's throat " More then competent, time to admit i'm better then you "

Jericho raised an eyebrow " Is this whole thing about proving your better then me? Seems like you'd want to rub that in our parents face. There the ones that threw you away for dead afterall "

Eclipse pressed the blade against the other mans throat " True,but there both long dead and it's just you. Alice is hardly a threat, to lost in wonderland. No, your all thats left to take on my anger. As one who gained the power to slay a god, through great misery and misfortune, you continue to think you outclass me "

Jericho rolled his eyes " Please spare me yoursob story, i've had my own troubles in life, beiong the aprentice of an abusive lich starts it all. If I had your pathetic views then I'd have died a long time ago. But here I am, about to defeat you "

" Arrogant to the end, even if you did manage to beat me, if wouldnt matter, Godric has surely killed off Emmet and his pathetic little team, this world is going to end in glorious destruction and I get to watch it be engulfed "

Something grabbed Eclipse from behind and tossed him back, He landed on his feet and quickly looked up to see what had grabbed him.He gasped as he saw the two figures standing in front of Jericho, the crimson witch and Mister Wonder, his mother and father.

Jericho stood up and cracked his neck " Are you really suprised I brought them back as my slaves, I have no love for them and their powerful, perfect pawns, just as you will be. I may go after Alice and make a family set "

Eclipse tossed his head back and laughed " Yes, this is it!! Thank you brother, now I can kill them and you all together!! "

He lunged forward, magic surging through his blade " Claw of Erebus! " darkness coated the blade, enlarging it greatly. The Crimson witch unleashed a wave of magic that cancelled out his spell, while Mister wonder blasted him back with a pulse of energy. Eclipse glared at the three of them and tried attacking again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

High above the town of Forks, it's surrounding rain forest had been entirely ripped from the ground was floating above them. Garfield bobbed and weaved through the shrubbery, slipping in and out of mist form to avoid attacks from vines, roots, and other green life. Grey stood at the center of it all, arms folded across his chest. He appeared to be waiting for one of them to make it to him, but that had yet to happen.

Genesis, inside a magical bubble courtesy of Joanne, was working on summoning more warriors. He was up to Jack the ripper, Robin Hood, Hercules, and Hans Christian Anderson. Genesis sagged, blood dripping from his nose. But he hastily wiped it away and sent his warriors out.

Hercules roared and barreled through Greys magically enhanced planced, tearing them apart. Jack the ripper jumped off from his shoulder and hurled a a series of knives, while Robin hook shot five arrrows from the other side. Grey was taken off guard by the speed of the projectiles and jumped out of the way, right in the path of Garfield.

The vampire punched him square in the jaw, cracking his stone armor and drawing blood. Bringing his fist up, he lapped up the blood " Damn, thats pretty good, by the way, my " master " kinda figured out your whole god killing magic. He fitted me and my vamp sisters with a spell that counteracts it, to a degree. So I suggest you work on your dodging "

Grey repaired the damage to his armor and leaped onto a tree branch " Impressive magecraft, but thats assuming you'll be able to kill me with it " he leaped out of the way as he sensed a bunch of trees being thrown at him, Cassandra unleashed a wave of goblin flames from behind the trees. Oddly, Grey made no move to dodge and took the attack, only for it to dissipate upon reaching him.

" You use the same power as Godric, well a lower version of it. Did you really think that same power would be usable against those on his side? Afraid not, surely thats not all you have to bring to the table " he a wave of magic suddenly slammed into Cassandra and sent her plummeting towards the ground, where a giant wood hand caught her.

" Just stay there, Godric ordered any that would face you to spare your life, considering the great favor you did for him. He said that you can live your life now, happy with the knowledge that you wont end up like your " mother " whatever that means "

He jumped down and braced himself as Hercules grappled with him. Hans was rubbing his chin and starring intently at the whole exchange, not yet making a move to do anything.

Genesis glared at him " Are you planning to do anything at all "

Hans shrugged " Most likely, though not in the same fashion as everyone else. I'm a writer, not a warrior. Which begs the question of why I was summoned in the first place "

" I was wracking my head for people that could help in this, Emmet advised me to not just focus on front fighters, that I have a wide enclapedia of people to call on and I shouldnt neglect them "

Hans rubbed his chin " He's quite wise, alright I think i've got it " he materialized a book and started writing something, as he did so, scales started appearing on his legs and burn marks on his arms. He closed the book and leaped over to where Cassandra was struggling, both against the wooden hand and her inner turmoil.

" Hello, my name is Hans Christian Anderson, or some magical construct based on Hans Christian Anderson, whatever. Just read this " he handed her the book and propped it open she gasped and kept reading, page after page. It was her life, everything, going from her creation in the lab to her meeting with Godric and the decisions she made.

She saw it all and realized through it all, how much she'd grown to relie so heavily on the Goblin, even as she knew it was something evil. But it made her feel strong, stronger then Sandra, above her and her own person. But she didnt need all of that, Cassandra was her own person, she needed to realize that on her own, Godric, she didnt know whether or not what he'd said about her origin was true or if he'd changed it.

But none of that mattered anymore " I can be strong on my own! " a massive burst of psionic energy rippled through the earth dome as Cassandra shifted to a psionic form, taking a moment to get her bearings in this new form, she blasted through the wood hand and immediately started attacking Grey

Hans appeared besided Genesis again, smiling rather pleasantly to himself " There you go, I did something, now lets finish this shall we? "

Cassandra and Garfield were pressing Grey back, tearing through his magical defenses and damaging him over and over again.

Grey slammed his hands down and sent out more magical power, to the point that it was riling to the ground below " No, I'm not going to let you beat me. I wont be made to be a loser, not on her grave!! "

Garfield looked down and gapsed " Shit, he's trying to destroy the earth! "

" We wont let him " Cassandra yelled " Everyone, together now! "

Gathering as much psionic energy as possible, she unleashed a massive concussive blast, Garfield joined in a blast of crimson energy and all over Geneis's summons launched attacks. The entire dome shook and exploded apart, sending them all plummeting to the ground. But Cassandra teleported everyone to the ground. Grey lay unconscious on the ground where Garfield bit his neck, partly to drink his blood and partly to mark him with a spell of Jericho's.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Aziza leaped from her perch as the familiars were starting to overwhelm her, landing deflty on the ground and pulling out her sleep dart, rapidly firing and downing them. She backfipped as a familiar with a hoop appeared and tried to catch her in it's hoop. Using the wall as a push off, she leaped over it and yelled out " Justice rains from above! " she rapid fired from her modified sniper rifle, taking it down.

She raced off to catch up with Roberta and Tanesha, their battle with Tanner had taken them some distance away. She ducked down as Roberta went flying overhead, she ran over to check on the woman as came running over too, behind her was a mirror image of a very pissed off looking Roberta " This fight doesnt appear to be going well "

Tanesha shook her head " He's so angry, but he wont talk to me.....I dont think he can "

Aziza nodded " It's possible he's mute, that would explain why he relies on these mirror images. He's very powerful, i've seen similar powers like this before, but they could only use a fraction of what they were reflecting "

Tanesha smiled " My boys special " she stood up and started walking over to him. Roberta got up to try and stop her, but Aziza held her back, only saying to let Tanesha do this her way.

Tanner glared and started to charge, but suddenly found his body slowing down, as much as he tried to fight, it was futile and his body came to a complete stop.

" Sorry about this, Emmet did some telepath trick that boost a mutants powers, it doesnt last long as I was waiting for the right time to use it.....Tanner....i'm so sorry about this, about whats probably happened to you. I know you hate me and probably your father too. D-do you want to know what happened? "

She stopped slowing his heads molecules enough for him to move it. After a moment, he nodded.

Tanesha sat down and started " I was young and stupid, angry and just hated the world for, things. I met your father around this time and we just cliqued, for incredibly fucked up reasons. I found out I was pregnant with you going towards the end. Something about being pregnant, I dunno it just changed something for me. He left and I didnt say a word, just went home to my arents, nine months later you were born and I just knew I couldnt be the mother you needed. I put you up for adoption, telling myself it was for the best, that you'd find a family that would love you. I wanna say I thought about you all the time, but I didnt. In my mind I was free of a burden....But lately i've thought about you more and more, I dont know if you can believe this, but I was planning to start trying to find you "

She starred straight into his eyes willing him to believe her, knowing it was impossible that he would. Suddenly the image of Roberta shattered and Tanners true form was revealed. Tanesha released her hold on him, waiting to see what he would do, he just starred at her before raising his hands up and making signs.

Aziza and Roberta came over now " He's saying he's still angry, but he's unsure of what to do " Aziza filled in the blanks, thankful that she knew asl " He wont fight against us, but he's not planning to help. If Godric is defeated, he may seek you out "

Tanesha let out a breath of relief and smiled at him " Well since Emmet and the others are gonna kick Godrics ass, i'll be seeing you "

After a moment, Tanner nodded and walked away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

" Emmet, its ready!! "

Emmet grinned as he heard those victorious words from Johnathan in his mind, the time had finally come " My comrades, now is the time we slay the Goblin King! "

Godric laughed " Will you now? You sound like your usual confident self, which honestly scares me, cause the last time I heard you talk like that.....you put me in that hole "

A massive amount of Goblin energy began to surround the ID, he was going to attemp to kill everyone, but suddenly the rush of power was cut in half. Godric gasped and looked around, trying to find what was messing with his power. Emmet struck a pose and snapped his fingers, a portal instantly opned overhead. A large robot passed through and landed behind Emmet and the others.

Godric felt more and more of his power slip away now and much faster " What the fuck is that damn thing?! '

Emmet tossed his head back and laughed haughtily " Oh this magnificent device that my wonderful future husband has crafted? Well since you asked, i'll kindly explain. You see, not long after I sealed you, a certain thing came into my possession, oh? your just dying to know what that is? I would too if it was causing my downfall. Make sure you listen intently dear brother, it's a piece of the Cosmic requiem "

Tie, Kano and Earring gasped in shock, Godric just starred at his brother ".....Thats not possible "

Emmet grinned broadly " But it is, That all encompassing force that few and far know about and even less understand. I have a better grasp of it then anyone and thats how I was able to aquire a piece. But just having the piece alone wasnt enough, thats when Jonathans tireless work came in, he spent the last century putting his craft to work and shaped the piece into this robot. For the Cosmic Requiem has the power to wound cosmic beings and concepts, if not flatout destroying them "

Godric was stunned, this, this was definetly a game changer, shit!! No, this couldnt be happening. But as he contemplated making a run for it, the gundams fist came down on him. A sonic boom rippled through the universe as the Goblin Force was shattered. Musically immediately started playing as the fist pulled away.

Godric slowly pulled himself out of the crater the punch had created. He couldnt feel it anymore, the connection to the goblin force, that all consuming vortex was nearly all gone. He tried to summon it back, but could barely muster a spark. Emmet floated over to him and cracked his knuckles " Hmm oh what is that term this generation is so fond of using? Ah yes, a curbstomp. You are about to receive a lovely demonstration "

Godric felt Emmets foot collide with his face and sent him backwards along ID'S surface where Emmet immediately caught him " You killed my babies, you will feel their pain, my pain, and a substancial amount of interest! " Emmet drew on a massive amount of phoenix energy and blasted Godric into the sky and unleashed a series of concusive blast and phoenix flames upon his brother. Appearing in front him amidst the maelstrom, Emmet chained a series of psionic weapons, swords, knives, axes, spears, till Godric resembled a porcupine.

With a wave of his hand, Emmet linked the pain of his childrens deaths directly into Godrics mind. He shivered obsenely as Godrics screams pierced the air, feeling him with such arousal " Let us lower the curtain on this play, my precious comrades! "

Kano punched the ground and sent a massive god blast straight to ID' core, with the help of Tanya's clones, ID began to break apart. Sandra teleported everyone off of the planet, though Emmet made it so he and Godric stayed behind. A heavently bodies destruction was something he hadnt experienced in awhile and he wanted it to be one of the last things he shared with Godric.

Meanwhile back on earth, Riku and Yori had just slayed Walpurgisnacht, all of her familiars immediately vanished. The code:breakers had taken care of all the god slayers and convened at the mansion as they waited to hear from the others.

Back in space, Emmet had rejoined Sandra and the others, practically glowing with happiness. At his side was Godric, who appeared to be in some state of life and death, his eyes were blank.

" Well, this has been an ordeal, but it's finally over "

" Emmet, is the Goblin Force forsurely gone? " Kano inquired

Emmet shrugged " Truthfully, it's yes and no. A frangment of the Cosmic Requiem is a truly destructive thing. Jonathan and I worked with it and I deduced that a step or two away from complete annihilation would suffice. It's been fragmented and may pull itself together, but that will be eons from now. As for this one " he patted Godrics head " He's going into deep freeze where he shall remain forever "

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 4:14 am

Cassandra momentarily looked at her hand, only now fully realizing her new achievement after the heat of battle had died down.   So this is what it was like to take psionic form.   She'd never achieved this state before, now that Cass had a moment to admire it, she was surprised in herself to reach such a state and adopt to it so quickly.     Cass relaxed and shifted back to a physical form, taking a calming breath in the process.    She'd let Godric play her, it was a mistake and a experience she would have to learn from.   But Cass was her own person, and her origin and future is whatever she makes of it.

"One down.   Great job team." Cassandra comment as she started reaching out to see if she could connect to the others, she didn't intend to speak or distract anyone, but she was curious how the other battles was playing out and if they needed help, but it seemed the other battles had been won as well.    

As the final fight finished up Cassandra could feel the damage done to the Goblin Force, it had been hurt and Cass could feel it's power had been cut big time.

-----

"Probably for the best.   While outright destroying it sounds like a good idea on the surface, there's no telling the side effects it'd have on the Universe.   Everything has it's place."  That said Sandra was relieved this was finally over, it'd been a long and stressful day but finally they could put their minds at ease again.   "We should get back, I'm sure the others will be very excited to hear the good news."

-----

Katy, Tesla, Kiya, Eva and others had all finished their battles and regrouped, they where awaiting news from the still missing parties.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 1:43 am

Emmet and company were the last to make it to the mansion, Godric had been sealed inside the robot and placed in some secret location that Emmet was very much confident Godric wouldnt be found. Upon arriving, he struck a pose and declared their victory, immediately being met with cheers and applause and of course an impromptu party. Food and drinks aplenty appeared on tables that lined the walls of great hall.

The Godslayers were all detained, sans Miroku who was standing next to Iko who immediately explained the situation.

" Well we were fighting and their didnt appear to be an end in site, guys very strong. So as were fighting and talking about life and such, turns out he's looking for good fights, so I asked if he'd wanna join the Code:Breakers and he said sure "

Emmet scanned Miroku's mind extensively and cocked his head to the side in contemplation " Hmm, for now we can work with a probationary period, now is a time for celebration and discussions of punishment can come later "

Miroku nodded " I understand and will accept whatever consequence I've incurred "

" Relax, i've had a particular feeling about you since the first time we clashed, well explore it later, for now " he smiled and turned to the crowd who appeared to be starring at his expectantly " I need to christen this event with my latest hit single " he snapped his fingers and music started playing.

Emmet sang with all his heart, pouring his feelings of happiness into the lyrics. His voice flooding out of the mansion till it encompossed the entire world. All the damage caused by the God slayers and walpurgisnacht was being repaired while people danced and sang along.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 3:43 am

Sandra walked up to her girls Tanesha and Roberta sharing a kiss with both, the music really helping to lighten the mood. "Well we did it, thanks to Emmet we actually pulled it off and toppled the Goblin Force." While Sandra was wary from the battle at first, the achievement of what they've done was finally setting it. A battle so fierce, so against the odds that Mien herself even feared it, yet they'd won. Grabbing some refreshments Sandra took her girls over to a sofa big enough for the 3 to share, intending to share stories of their respective accouters.

As the 3 started to converse and the celebration picked up, Sandra reached out to Genosha and brought Abigail and Collin to the mansion, convincing them to come see what being a CodeBreaker is like. As the girls talked Sandra became quite after a short while, almost seeming to trail off into her own thoughts. She snapped out of it to the sound of Tanesha snapping her fingers in front of Sandra's face. Tanesha asked if Sandra was listening, a bit annoyed that she started to get emotional talking about her son only to realize Sandra wasn't listening. However it was soon apparent something was bothering Sandra and Tanesha question changed to a more concerned "what's wrong?"

Sandra didn't speak, however the problem was she couldn't find her kids. A quick peak into Abby's mind told Sandra that David and Chloe was last seen with Dave. Sandra eventually spoke saying just that name "Dave". Tanesha and Roberta recognized that name, Sandra's ex. He'd been a announce before in the past and here he was bothering their girl again. Roberta suggest that the trio go kick his jealous ass, but Sandra responded to them saying "No. Girls I appreciate the thought, but this is a personal matter. I'm sure you can both understand that right? Look, you girls enjoy the party. Give me a couple of hours, tops alright. I'll deal with Dave on my own and be back in time for the real celebration."

Sandra gave her girls a wink and stood up. Before she departed Mien appeared to Sandra to have a private chat with her. "I believe the choice your about to make is a poor one. Something doesn't feel right about this Sandra." Sandra replied back "Maybe it is, but it's mine to make. Listen, you know the history me and Dave. I'd really much rather handle this myself. Please, do me a solid and keep Emmet out of the loop for the time being." Mien felt something sinister was afoot but she would honor her avartar's wishes for now.

Sandra locked onto Dave's location and teleported to him. The setting was a place Sandra hadn't been to in many many years, the soul tournament island. The place where Shawkun held her soul captive for the very first time. The beaches, the jungle arenas, the battle pits, the throne upon which Shawkun sat. Why was Dave here? Sandra looked over in Dave's direction, he had seemed to be aware of her approach and he was waiting for her to walk up to him. This was now making Sandra nerves, seemed Mien was right in her deduction that something wasn't right here.

As Sandra stepped forward towards Dave she realized she couldn't access his mind, something was limiting her to only being able to track his location. The two got face to face and Sandra spoke first. "Look Dave, this has already been a hell of a day alright. I literally just finished helping to defeat Goblin Force. Just give me Chloe and David, please. I really don't wish to fight right now."

Dave could tell just from her voice that Sandra had indeed just come from a war. "Sandra, the kids... you can't have them." Sandra sighed in annoyance believing Dave was playing some kind of game. "Dave I just asked you kindly. Please don't start this crap today, just give me the kids." Dave shook his head, without her telepathy Sandra wasn't understanding him. "Sandra you can't have the kids ever again, nobody can. They are dead Sandra, I... killed them myself."

Sandra recoiled in shock. "wha-what? No... no you LYING BASTARD!!" Sandra grabbed hold of Dave telekinetic and slammed him back into a nearby wall. She walked up to him and the two stared eye to eye at each other. Soon tears started pouring from Sandra's eyes when she realized he was serious. Letting go of her grip Sandra took some steps back, her knee's seem to buckle under her and she dropped down to both knee's. Sandra screamed out in emotional agony before going into a full blown break down, sobbing on the ground uncontrollably.

Shawkun mentally spoke to Dave. "You know, you'd gain quite the upper hand taking advantage of this situation." Dave shook his head, he and Sandra had their differences and while he hated her, he also loved her. Some part of him was always going to love her. To be honest it was difficult for Dave to maintain his game face, seeing Sandra so distraught really was ripping his heart apart. But this had to be done, at all cost Sandra had to truly believe they was gone.

Dave waited and waited, he refused to strike Sandra while she was down, moaning the tragic of losses any parent could possibly go through. He just stood by, letting Sandra get it all out. After quite a long time Sandra's sobbing began to slow, Dave became more alert as Sandra looked up towards him. She stood, tears still streamed down her face but her eyes, her eyes was displaying rage, revenge. Sandra wanted to destroy Dave, make him suffer and feel her pain. Oddly enjoy Dave gave a slight smile towards this. Dave figured something this traumatizing would push Sandra past her breaking point, which is exactly what he wanted. Dave already knew that only one of them was walking away from this pending battle. This was the only way things was ever going to truly end between them.

Dave spoke up "Well then Phoenix, if your done being a drama queen shall we begin?"

Sandra spoke up in a very pissed off voice, it actually scared Dave slightly as Sandra was so enraged that her voice almost sounded a little distorted. "You... are going to pay dearly for this." Sandra had forgiven Dave for a lot of what he'd done, but this... no this was simply unforgivable.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 6:52 pm

Scott had just finished connecting with his last punch when all of a sudden the familiars were gone. Landing on the ground, he could see no more of them around and assumed the battle was over. Turning to William, he shook his hand.
"Thanks for your help, it was good working with you."
He then turned to Minerva and gave her a charming smile.
"Sorry about our date getting interrupted, but I can still give you a ride home if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2017 12:02 am

Dave was thankful for Godric now, if for only allowing his mind to be protected, it had given him the strength to see this lie through completely. But he was far passed the point of no return, his right hand was shaking involuntarily, he clenched it in a fist and grit his teeth. He felt so powerful, but he knew it was rapidly coming to an end. It didnt matter, he'd been resigned to this for a long time now, even if he hadnt wanted to admit it. Despite everything, he loved Sandra, always would.

" I hope those arent just talk, lets see you back them up! "

Space shattered around Dave and Sandra was momentarily blinded, He appeared in front of her and punched her square in the stomache, knocking her clear across the island. He drew on one of the fundamental forces of the, strong force. Drew on nuclear power and send five massive pulse bombs towards Sandra while at the same time shifting his physical form to nuclear energy.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Minerva let out a breath of relief as all the familiars vanished along with the terrible magical power, it's source had been slain. She too shook Williams hand " It was a pleasure meeting and fighting alongside one of Emmets children, trully! "

William nodded " Likewise, your both very well skilled " A dark portal opened up behind him " Everyones convening back at the code:breakers main mansion, are you coming? "

" Oh! Well, yes I think that would be good. Sounds like the Avengers were fighting too, we should make sure the team is ok. Would you come too? " She asked Scott, she'd been enjoying their date, even including the battle and didnt want it to end so soon.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2017 12:39 am

Dave's attack hit in the distance causing large nuclear explosions. Before the blasts even subsided Dave turned around to see Sandra standing behind him, his attack clearly having missed. "Good strike, how about I take a turn" responding in turn to Dave, Sandra dabbled a little in the fabric of time turning back the clock on Dave's body to a few seconds earlier forcing him back into a physic body, Sandra then balled up her fist and instantly struck Dave with a Phoenix fueled punch to the gut, this time sending him flying. Taking on her psionic form Sandra gathered a round of Phoenix flames and sent them in Dave's direction, still mimicking his attack pattern.

Sandra was furious, but she had to try and not let that get the better of her. Dave knew Sandra arguably better then anyone including Tanesha or Milo. Just all the years they spent together, Dave had been witness to so much. With Dave being off Sandra's radar as of late, she was looking to try get a general grasp on his abilities before this battle got really serious. Sandra was well aware this was merely the "feel each other out" stage of battle, and Dave was already looking quite improved since the last time these two had a confrontation.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2017 11:50 pm

The Dave that was sent flying, suddenly paused in the air and righted himself " Neat trick, seems you've moved a little past simply trying to spam cosmic fire, becomes predictable after awhile " He held up a hand, the wave of cosmic fire was suddenly dissambled, as if it was slashed by a million swords " I know your style better then anyone Sandy, stop fucking around and start working!! "

mien was watching this battle from the white hot room, she rubbed her chin, noting that Daves growth was unnatural " Hmm, this is obviously Godrics doing, but why? He boosted Dave to his ultimate potential. She couldnt see what he stood to gain from it, especially if Dave hadnt even joined the battle, he would have been a nasty opponent. Taking a closer look at Dave, she saw the answer.

" He's dying, the more power he puts out the more he's shortening his life span....He's not intending to survive this battle or win it " Sandra's not aware of, but Mien elected not to say anything " Alright Dave Fuller, this is your curtain call, make sure it's a hell of a show stopper "

Sandra suddenly felt an odd tugging sensation, she yelled as she was slammed into the ground. It shouldnt be possible for Dave to harm her in this form, but he was somehow controlling the atoms of her psionic form, a strong hold, not one she wouldnt be able to break out of.

Overhead Dave was concentrating, ignoring the blood starting to ooze out of his ears, a massive amount of energy was generating from his body and causing the island to shake and the sea around it to be engulfed in a storm of energy. Dave yelled, vommiting out a stream of blood as he put all of his emotions into this, his body broke away and became pure quantum energy " I think I can trully understand why you and Milo are so full of yourselves now, this power! "

He raised his hand again and formed a massive ball of energy, tapping into the endless power of the quantum field " This is the real fight " the ball dropped now, it's weight increasing tenfolds and anti matter being thrown in.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 12:40 am

Sandra had broken free of Dave's grip quickly after she tossed down, to say she hadn't expected that was a understatement. Sandra looked up to see the massive energy ball descending upon her and she let it strike. Just before impact Sandra teleported, using the impending explosion as cover. She could feel Dave was becoming dangerous, appearing behind Dave Sandra unleashed a massive disintegration wave upon him.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 2:43 am

Sandra's attack hit Dave, but the quantum force was infinite and her attack was at a deadlock with his energy. Teleporting out of the way, Daves's form faltered for a moment, but he pushed forward, through the pain. He smiled as the island was completely obliterated, taking with it all the horrible memories.....he'd be the same soon, just a horrible memory, but it was for the best. He and Sandra stared at one another over the destruction beneath them, he could see the hatred and sorrow in her eyes and did his best to reflect it back, in the next instant they launched themselves at one another.

Meanwhile back at the code:breaker mansion, Jonathan was leading them in a rendition of one one his favorite songs.

Jonathan:
Sun is shinin' in the sky
There ain't a cloud in sight
It's stopped rainin' everybody's in a play
And don't you know
It's a beautiful new day, hey hey

Emmet:
Runnin' down the avenue
See how the sun shines brightly in the city
On the streets where once was pity
Mister blue sky is living here today, hey hey

Kaiser, Elspeth, William and Glory:
Mister blue sky please tell us why
You had to hide away for so long (so long)
Where did we go wrong?

Riku, Noah, Adrian, and Tanesha:
You had to hide away for so long (so long)
Where did we go wrong?

Jonathan and Yori:
Hey you with the pretty face
Welcome to the human race
A celebration, mister blue sky's up there waitin'
And today is the day we've waited for

Emmet and Tie:
Oh mister blue sky please tell us why
You had to hide away for so long (Emmet:so long)
Where did we go wrong?

Roberta, Earrings, and Aziza:
Hey there mister blue
We're so pleased to be with you
Look around see what you do
Everybody smiles at you

Code:Breakers:
Hey there mister blue
Everybody smiles at you

Mister blue sky, mister blue sky
Mister blue sky

Jonathan and Emmet:
Mister blue, you did it right
But soon comes mister night creepin' over
Now his hand is on your shoulder
Never mind I'll remember you this
I'll remember you this way

Riku, Kaiser, Elspeth, William and Glory:
You had to hide away for so long (Glory:so long)
Where did we go wrong?

Code:Breakers:
Hey there mister blue
Everybody smiles at you

Mister blue sky

As they sang, the music seem to carry over to Sandra and Daves battle where the two seemed dead set on trying to rip the sky apart. They hammered away at the other with massive energy attacks, but the tied was rapidly turning in Sandra's favor, but Dave continued on, putting the last of his life into a single massive energy blast that seemed to eclipse the very sky, combination of the fundamental forces, quantum energy and the very source of the universe itself.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 3:29 am

This seemed to be it, the final showdown.    Sandra gathered massive amounts of Phoenix energy, a huge fire bird rising up to meet Dave's blast.    "I seen you falter for a bit just now, this power you've got, it isn't natural is it?   You are reaching your wits end Dave.   So here's the deal Dave, I'm figuring either is or close to your final attack.   In light of this I'm going to give you a fair chance, for old times sake.    No evasion this time, your throwing everything you've got at me, then I will meet you head on and give you all I've got in return.     I suppose I'll say this now as I imagine only one of us surviving, farewell Dave."

Sandra was confident Dave was putting everything into this, if she was to overpower him now Sandra was certain he'd be done for.    In a way she knew this day would come at some point, she tried her best to avoid it and even distanced herself from him after their breakup.    She never objected to the kids seeing him, she never imagined Dave would touch a hair on their heads.    He was always willing to give his life for them.   But something had changed, Sandra didn't know why Dave did what he did, what she did know however was this was not man she used to be married to.    This final showdown would be for them, David and Chloe.    In their honor Sandra would make damn sure this ends today.

With that Sandra sent her massive Phoenix forward, looking to intercept, overpower, and destroy her ex-husband.

-----

Back at the mansion Abby and Collin was enjoying quite a show as the codebreakers danced and singed. Abby found it strange Sandra brought them here just to disappear so suddenly without even introducing anyone. Abby knew of some of the faces here, but it's not like she had spent a whole lot of time with any of them. So she felt a little out of place. Luckily there was a nice bunch of shadow x-men/former x-men here which she did know a lot better. Cassandra, Kiya, Katy, and Tesla was 4 people Abby had worked alongside for years at one point or another.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2017 4:22 pm

Scott listened as William told him that everyone was gathering at the main mansion of the Code: Breakers to celebrate the victory. When Minerva asked him if he would go, he smiled, knowing that he could never say no to her.
"Of course I'll go. I believe we won a mighty victory, and I'd like to know more about what was going on."
Putting his arm around Minerva's waist, he walked through the portal William opened, which took them to Emmett's mansion. There were several people already gathered here from all of this dimension's defenders, and he noticed that everyone seemed to be in a jovial mood.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 12:49 am

Dave and Sandra's attack collided and formed a massive ball, each trying to push it towards the other.Dave smiled as he felt the last of his strength leave him, closing his eyes, he allowed the attack envelop him. The sky lit up, blotting everything out, as it subsited, Sandra could Dave floating in the air, his form slowly dissolving away.

------------------------------------------------

The party was in full swing as William, Minerva, and Scott arrived. She immediataly checked in with the Avengers letting them know she'd made it through the invasion, William hugged Emmet and started chatting with his siblings. Minerva felt a little nervous being surrounded by all these heroes. Aside from the Code:Breakers who didnt know much about, she knew of the Shadow X-men and all of their exploits.

" Welcome, happy to see you faired well on the battlefield "

Minerva blushed as Emmet came over to greet them " Oh! Yes were very good, happy to be able to help "

Emmet bowed slightly " Yes and I apologize for this situation coming up at all, but my brother is no longer an issue, nor will he be. So please, eat and drink your fill and enjoy yourselves! " his smile seemed to light up the entire room. He bid them fare well and floated off to chat with Tie and Earrings.

Minerva was still smiling as she and Scott headed over to the buffet table, she'd never seen a spread like this before and was suddenly extremely hungry. She started fixing a plate when she suddenly sensed two dark sources of magic, she looked up alarmed as two men were speaking not far from her.

One was in his mid twenties and wearing traditional mage robes, his hair was short and very black. Minerva felt herself start to sweat looking at him, power was immense and made her feel like she was standing in the middle of a graveyard.

Other man was in his early twenties and wearing what Minerva guessed was steam punk, his top hat was adorned with a bunch of eyes enchanted to move and blink, his power felt just as massive and very vile. She bit her lip as the oddest sense of arousal overtook her, causing her not to notice all the eyes looking at her.

Suddenly the steampunk guy guy was walking over levitating a plate and a large bit of food " I've seen you people before right? Yeah I recognize the boy scout " he nodded slightly at Scott " but you and a mage as well. Well i'm Riku Darkholme, badass evilsh mage and future president of the united states " he grinned at that last part " oh and this dreary spook is Jerry "

" Jericho, you trogladyte " he said as he inspected the food with disinterest but grudgingly started making a plate "

Minerva blushed, the suddenly arousal vanishing entirely " Oh, it's a pleasure to meet you both, my name is Minerva Mercury of the house of sword mages "

Riku cocked his head to the side " Wow that was....really formal, I honestly forgot thats considered polite when meeting other mages "

" It's a very old custom, though very practical, in the sense of revealing your magecraft to unknown mages " Jericho pointed out " Though it's odd meeting someone with manners, considering current company "

" Go eat a dick " Riku said casually " Anyway, crazy shit out there, the source was a bitch to put down, but Yori-Sama and I managed it "

Minerva gasped, she could still recall that colossal magical power that had spawned that neverending swarm of familiars. He must be an incredibly powerful spellcaster, she felt in awe and a little envious, to command magic like that and save the whole world " Could you teach me magic?! " she gasped and covered her mouth, where had that come from?

Riku paused mid eating a large sausage in a very obsene manner and starred at the girl ".....come again? Wait dont, i'm not cleaning the damn floor. Wow this is very awkward, I mean i've had people ask me to teach, that's why I have that special sex class. Never had someone ask for magic lessons " he turned away from a moment, if only to hide his insidious smile

" Hmm, well Minny why the fuck not, i'm gonna have some downtime before the presidential stuff starts up. So i'll pencil you in between two orgies and a code:breaker mission. If your serious of course, my training isnt for the faint of heart "

Minerva steadied her nerves " I can do it, I want to be someone that can help people like you do and be a hero "

Riku and Jericho exchanged a look before Jericho just shrugged and started walking off " If nothing else you wipe some of the green off of her. Older mage families seldom open themselves up to new teachings and remain left behind by the new generations and there willingness to embrace versatility "

Riku shrugged " Hmm, right well enjoy the party Minny, Scrotum, I mean Scott " he walked away smiling to himself.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 2:59 am

Sandra caught Dave in her arms as he started falling from the sky. Dave was out if not already dead, Sandra shared one last kiss with her ex before forcing herself to bring this to a end at last. Phoenix energy washed over Dave's body dissolving it until nothing remained. "Finally it's over." Sandra was still a little in disbelieve that Dave had turned to such extremes, but at least she finally had time to mourn the loss of her children in peace. At least that's what she thought until a clapping sound grabbed her attention. Spinning around to look behind her Sandra can see a familiar face floating in the air.

"Y-you" Sandra uttered with somewhat surprise as she forced herself to dry any tears she was about to shed. Of all the people, Sandra didn't expect to see her old nemesis Shawkun here. "Grand show Phoenix." Sandra knew Shawkun was mocking her, she also knew what he did to the SXM a while ago, attacking them and murdering Juliet. This was annoying, Sandra just did not understand why this day would not end, but there was only one reason Shawkun would be here. "Pretty bold old man, you get a few dead men behind you, now you think you can take me on?" Sandra was clueless as to how strong her foe had really become. Shawkun answered Sandra's question with a grin "my dear little bird, you can't fathom the amount of dead men behind me."

A silence fell over the area, something was wrong here. Shawkun was usually calm, but here he was to calm, giving off the impression that he didn't even sweat Sandra. It was a airy feel that Mien felt as well. Shawkun was interfering with Sandra's telepathy prevent her from reaching out to Emmet, that's not something he should of been able to do. "So, your here for my power and the Phoenix I assume?" Shawkun shook his head slowly and briefly. "I'm beyond the need for your powers Fuller, or your Phoenix. I'm not here for your abilities Fuller, I'm here for you."

Shawkun then stuck with immense speed, Sandra never even had time to process her thoughts when Shawkun's fist connected with gut. Unlike Dave however who only managed strength enough to knock Sandra away, Shawkun hit with such impact that Sandra Phoenix and all could not withstand it. Shawkun's fist and arm pierced clear though Sandra's body with one swell swoop, Shawkun's fist came out through Sandra's back, covered in blood, pieces of bone and fragments of entrails. Sandra lurched forward coughing up blood, her psionic former flickered before failing, somehow Shawkun was interfering with that as well. With his free hand Shawkun grabbed Sandra by the hair and forced her to look him eye to eye. "The fruits of your ex husband. You, Emmet, even big brother Godric are but ants under my feet. Have your Phoenix bring as many avatars or hosts as it wants, it will all be in vein. And if you see Dave inside, tell him I'm so proud.

With that the reaper pulled Sandra's soul inside of him. Shawkun swung his arm, discarding Sandra's corpse to the sea below.

-----

Abby and Collin was chatting between each other wondering where to start. It was a party, so being social was a big part of that. They decided that they may as well greet the host and go from there. Abby leads Collin through the crowd until they are able to find Emmet hanging out with Tie and Earring. The two walks up to the trio and Abby says hello to them.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 10:59 pm

Scott went over to the buffet table and smiled at the almost never-ending assortment of food.
"I know. Emmett sure went all out on this party."
He was just about to get a plate when he saw Minerva approach two of the Code:Breakers that radiated dark energy. He was alarmed when she asked Riku for training, but knew that she was a grown woman and he had no right to stop her, despite his misgivings. Fixing him with a distrustful glare, he was close by as they talked.

When Riku walked away, Scott shook his head.
"What a punk."
Turning to walk back to the buffet table, he stopped a moment when he was standing next to Minerva.
"Be careful with him. He's not to be trusted."
Returning to the buffet table, he put that unpleasantness out of his mind and looked over the spread.

A smile came to his face as he thought of Shell-Shock, who would be loading his plate fast enough to give anyone a run for their money, much to Rocky's chagrin. His thoughts of the Shadow Force made him hope they were doing okay since his departure. He put together a plate and took a seat at the table, gesturing for Minerva to join him. He started to eat, his eyes lighting up as the food proved to be even better than it looked.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 1:00 am

Emmet looked up from his conversation with Tie as Abby and Collin introduced themselves " Greetings, you are one of Sandra's children I believe, well met, I am Emmet and these wonderful people are Tie and Earring. How are you enjoying the festivites? "

-------------------------------------------------------

" Really? He seemed pretty nice " Minerva said as she tried out a small sandwich and smiled, it tasted pretty wonderful " I dont think Emmet would employ trully bad people. Something tells me I'll be able to learn a lot from him, thats what my instincts are telling me " she remembered her mother telling her that had decent instincts, not amazing as she still had more of life to experience, but they'd see he to where she needed to be.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 1:44 am

"All superheros has their dark sides" a female voice said as Tanya approached Scott and Minerva's table, overhearing at least part of what Scott said the Asgardian goddess takes a seat across from the two with her own plate of food.   "However the young lady has a point.   If Riku was a threat to any of his allies, Emmet wouldn't have him around."    Tanya reaches out for a handshake from Scott.   "Hello, I'm Tanya Thorson, wife of the almighty Thor himself and queen of Asgard."    Out of all of Kano's names Thor was perhaps the most recognized, thus that's the one Tanya went with.

-----

"Everything looks great" Abby said responding to Emmet's question.   Abby wondered how to go about asking her next question, ultimately deciding to just come straight out with it.   "Umm look, Sandra invited us here to take part in things, but she left suddenly before she could introduce us.   Outside the handful of ex-SXM members, I don't really know anybody else all to well and such we feel a little left out in the dark.   I was just wondering if you could give us any pointers on how to get started, maybe who to talk to or such things like that."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 2:26 am

Minerva smiled " Tanya! It's great to see you again " She gave Scott a brief explanation of how the Avengers helped rescue Tanya during a mission in Asgard. Afterwards the two women had become friends do to the time they spent time conversing while Tanya recovered.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Emmet took a sip of his champagne and pondered that question " I believe you'd find good compay in my children " he gestured towards Kaiser, Elspeth, Glory, and William who were standing off to the side of the buffet, talking. He mentally chatted with each, asking if they wouldnt mind expanding their group. Each immediately agreed and Emmet relayed this " Feel free to come to me if you have questions or just want to talk, im always open. Also most everyone here is open for conversation " he listed a few more people they could talk too. Noah, Eva, Iko, Tanesha, Roberta.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 2:49 am

"Thank you very much" Abby said with a smile. "By the way, you wouldn't happen to know where mother ran off to would you?" Abby was curious as to why Sandra left so suddenly. It was the type of behavior that tended to give Abby bad vibs.

-----

"Minerva, pleasure to meet you again. Seems that outside of Avengers our paths still cross." Tanya was a bit more grateful to Minerva then most, seeing this girl actually spent time with her while Tanya was recovering from her weakened state. Tanya sat back down at the table and started her own food. "So you both are still alive, I take that as a sign that the battles down here on Earth went well?"

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 4:26 pm

Scott listened to Minerva, and he understood what she was trying to say, but he wasn't entirely convinced.
"The Code:Breakers have a different idea of morality than I do. I've seen their membership, and it's all pretty dark. Aside from that, Riku is a demon, and their default setting is on bad. Maybe Emmett has him under control right now, but who knows how long that will last? Valor detected serious bad vibes coming off of that guy, enough to make you not want to turn your back on him, that's for sure."

Truthfully, Riku was the kind of entity Scott would normally destroy to protect mankind. But things were different in this dimension, and since they were allies on paper, it would have been wrong of him to attack him right now. But Scott was not letting his guard down. The Code:Breakers all had the potential to be incredibly dangerous, and if he was left with no choice but to kill them to preserve the peace, he would do so.
"Just be careful, Minerva. I don't want anything bad to happen to you."

Scott had just gone back to eating when an unfamiliar female voice interrupted him. She was a beautiful woman, and Valor's newly-tuned sensors classified her as a goddess. This was confirmed when she introduced herself as Tanya Thorson, wife of the Norse god of thunder.
"Scott Young, Protector of Earth in another dimension," he said as he shook her hand before gently letting it drop.
He listened as Minerva told him of the time The Avengers rescued Tanya within Asgard, and about how the two women had become friends while the queen recovered. She asked about the battles on Earth and how they went.

"It went well, I suppose, since we defeated the familiars and saved lives. It does frustrate me, though, that I didn't get to play a part in the battles against the Godkiller Mages or Godric. I had a score to settle with them, and now that won't happen."
He finished his plate and dumped it in the garbage.
"I am glad that Godric was defeated, though. Now this planet has one less threat to worry about."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2017 1:18 am

Miroku sneezed and looked around, after a moment he shrugged and went back to eating. Things were very....different here, the god slayers certainly hadnt been a musical based group nor were parties like this common. It felt oddly nice, though he was not stupid enough to think he was anything less then a prisoner here and whatever punishment Emmet would devise for him was sure to be brutal, but if he were to survive it, he would very much like to see how these Code:Breakers opporated.

-----------------------------------

" Hmm, I havent seen her for some time now, i'm sure she's fine however " he'd been aware that Sandra was battling Dave, though Mien initial blocked it out, the battle soon became far too noisy and several people present were able to sense it, but Emmet told them to let Sandra handle it. Now however, he had a feeling of forboding and didnt like it. He smiled at Abby and excused himself, teleporting to the roof.

He closed his eyes and focused, telepathically scanning the world.

" MMET "

Mien!? "

" GODDAMMIT, fucking bastard was keeping the whole place shrouded, were in deep shit Emmet "

Mien appeared in front of him, looking dishevaled, she touched Emmet's cheek and relayed everything that had happened. Emmet sighed " If it's not one thing then it's another " he looked off to the horizon, everything had been fine, but now Shawkun was active and with power that rivaled Milo Ventro " And the wheel forever turns "

Moving a strand of hair back into place, his mind immediately began going over possible battle tactics and possibilities. Given the people currently present, they had a sizeable fighting force " Jericho, I was about to reach out to you "

The Necromancer had appeared beside him " As I was about to do. I sense a massive amount of souls all congragated in one spot or specifically one person "

Emmet nodded " The soul reaper Shawkun, he has pillaged the damned souls of hell and has gained great power from it, on top of that he's claimed Sandra's soul "

Jericho rubbed his chin and smiled darkly " Has he? Well then I suppose we shall have to go face him "

" We shall, Jericho.....that wonderful look on your face, what are you scheming? "

" Lets not ruin the suprise, trust me your going to love it "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minerva nodded in agreement " Yes, it was shocking, to say the least. But with Emmets son William helping us, we were able to be victorious. I'm so glad all of you came back alive and well "

She could see where Scott was coming from, she'd certainly had it drilled into her to be weary of demons and the like and Riku was certainly one to be careful with, there was just something about his whimsical personality that made her want to get to know him better and see what he was about.....at the back of her mind, she thought of how Xander had been, similar in a sense but very different.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2017 2:02 am

Abby took Emmet's reassurance with a bit of a relieved breath, Sandra tends to have a lot of trouble follow her around, so even small things being out of place granted cause for concern. But Sandra often said Emmet treated her like family, she trusted him and a friend of Sandra's was a friend of Abby as well. After Emmet left Abby and Collin made their way over to Glory's group, it only seemed right as they where the first ones Emmet recommended. "Um hello" Abby said to the three, she spoke a little softly and nervously. She felt kinda like she did in her first day of SXM, minus the guilt of a dozen or so people, this time around was just a bit of fear of trying to fit into a new crowd.

-----

"We had a tag team of norse gods, angels, and cosmic entities. We had damn well better win with that kind of alliance." Tanya spoke with a smirk, though truthfully even if she refused to publicly admit it, Godric was a tough battle. But he was gone now and that's all that really mattered. "So, now with Godric behind us, where do you two plan to go from here?"

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2017 4:51 am

As pieces of the undead rained down around Glory she called back her weapons. However, seconds after the gore fell to the ground electricity began covering the area. Glory leapt back and landed on the roof of a small store and watched as the creature pulled itself together. The power coming from Raid started to piece together his father’s flesh and bone “Necromancy and Godslayer magic combined. Cute, however…”

The chunks of rotten flesh were coming together, but as soon a relatively intact being was created the Father exploded again. Glory smiled confidently recalling her axes again “when Borus and Alex kiss you there’s almost no coming back from that. Enjoy your explosive regeneration.”

Adrian appeared near her. The clothes Emmet gave him weren’t even stained with blood. A good sign she assumed “Enjoying yourself Glory?” he asked but his attention was completely on Noah and Raid’s battle. They moved at speeds faster than she could see. Only her natural instincts could give her a clue of where they were at any given moment. For a moment the Demi-God wondered if one of Adrian’s many abilities gave him perception beyond hers.

“Frustrating.” She whispered to herself. The violet in her eyes grew a darker shade of purple.

“Mercurius,” a dark black violin with golden strings and white bow appeared in Glory’s hands. “Sera,” a large piano formed as well. This one felt more otherworldly with tendrils stretching from it along with eyes appearing over it. “Wonderful, your both ready for a performance. Mr. Fabrey I may need you as my crutch for this battle. My talents as a musician doesn’t match my mother’s, but for this its more than adequate.”

The question wasn’t just asked by Glory but also her friends. He wondered if this anxious feeling was coming from the instruments or Glory herself. Still, he recognized a piece of Emmet’s conviction within her. So, with a nod he disappeared and reappeared near Raid in a instant. A small singularity appeared near Raid sucking in everything including light throwing of the Godslayer. Glory tapped the string of the violin with the bow twice before starting.

As the music played the world slowed to a crawl. The explosions from the battle themselves seemed to move at a snails pace. Yet it didn’t throw Noah and Adrian off in fact they were more aware of the world before almost having a near omniscient view of their battle. It was as if their own little purgatory was created just for this fight. Raid frowned in disgust as he heard Glory play reminding himself to kill her in a rather spectacular fashion after this. The sound almost felt like something scratching in the back of his skull.

The rhythm picked up and they moved at the same pace with precision evading and launching attacks at will forcing Raid to unleash increasingly more power. As thunder cracked the Godslayer sent forth lightening. When he felt holy light began to burn the lightening coated him in a shield. As Adrian began to crush the Godslayer with gravity, Raid electrified the air around Adrian. As the strings of the violin and piano keys created an ever intensifying melody so the did the battle. The music itself was omnipresent pressuring its enemy. With each second Raid was focused more on simply surviving. Eventually…

“Dat bitch is fuckin with my FLOW!” In a massive burst of energy, he let out a massive bellow that pushed the others back and raced towards Glory. Like lightning he meant to strike her instantly and with enough power she couldn’t block. The moment he was mere meters away Raid could feel a fist connect with his stomach along with a strong burning sensation. Noah’s fist was pushing deeper into Raid’s gut before blowing him back into an old apartment. Raid found himself embedded into a crumbling wall inside a abandoned room. He coughed up blood but it wasn’t the pain or the blood filling his lungs that was hurting him. It was the music. He couldn’t concentrate or think properly. Telepathy or magic that could invade the mind wasn’t something he was susceptible to, but this was like a demon. He felt his moves constantly being predicted even scoffed at. “Fuck! I gotta, gotta”

“Pray,” the voice of Noah was behind him. The constant music scratching in his head stopped him from noticing the enemy to his back. Raid turned around but was grabbed. Noah’s hand latched onto his forehead. “continually.” In that instant the Godslayer tried to summon his power but it was too late. Like a solar flare a blast of light created a second sun for the city to see all focused-on Raid. All that remained was Noah standing on what was left of a almost completely obliterated building. The marvelous spectacle signaled the end of their performance.

---------------------------------------------

Glory took her time to bask in the atmosphere of this party. It didn't take long for Emmet Von Phoenix to set up a celebration right after a battle that would settle the fate of time and space. Enjoying food, speaking with siblings she never met and being around some of the most powerful beings in the universe was almost perfect to her. The only thing missing was a decent fight, but she was fine with this. When Abby and Collin approached she smiled brightly and hugged them both resisting the urge to hug them too tightly. She let them both go quickly and tried to reign herself in.

"Sorry I've been in a good mood the past few days. I'm sure my mother already introduced me, but my name's Glory."

--------------------------------------------

Tie and Earrings appeared near Emmet. It was a given at least some Angels would arrive for this. "I apologize my dear for ease dropping but I was simply making sure if our assistance isn't required." Tie was willing to stay out of this as Emmet asked, but this did seem different.

"Oh and apparently as Generals its our duty to stop this kind of thing from happening. I blame our recent distraction." Earrings spoke up wondering how pissed off everyone in Heaven will be when they hear about this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 6
Page 3 of 39Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next