Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 4:26 am

Neither Sandra or Katy could think of any questions at the moment, Emmet had shown them a lot and there was still a lot to come. They simply replied "no questions" in response to Emmet's question. Emmet certainly didn't pull any punches, that's for sure. Katy was always pretty confident in her skills, she expected to at least land some kind of strike on him over the course of this. Katy couldn't remember the last time Sandra had trained or sparred, she does so very rarely so seeing such a wide gap between her and Emmet wasn't all to surprising. But Katy at least expected herself to put up a stronger fight.

Still Katy would not let this get her down, knowing there is still such higher levels to reach excited her. Sandra's mindset was as affecting, it frustrated her to a extent. Many people enemies and sometimes even friends have spoken down to her over the years and basically for lack of a better phase had told her to get her shit together. Today's performance only severed to reinforce their point, Sandra could only imagine how much shade Tanya would be throwing if she was here to see this. This is why she was here though, Sandra was well aware she had shortcomings and had to to improve. Today was the ideal example of why'd come to Emmet, and although being this far behind the ball was irritating, it was at least also motivating.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 3:26 am

"Let's get some ice cream or something." Chu declared.
Kano arrived in Atlanta ready to begin his search. This virus was troublesome but nothing a son of Thor and grandson of Odin couldn't handle. It had been so long since he'd been in Atlanta he wondered where exactly to begin his search.

"And so it begins, energy manipulation hmm...or optic beams..if it's the latter the signature of energy emitted will be much weaker & therefore that much harder to track. "Kano frowned if this virus was having any effect on his powers then tracking energy beings would be any harder. With Tanya she seemed to detect something of the church of fusion's presence, several galaxies away.
"Hmmm....yes the old space station, the X Station I've got it on my property, the danger room is a perfect place it can warp you into a whole new dimensional space where you should be able to contain everything your dealing with." Aaron was working on some of the energy technology him and Oliver had partnered on planning to get back into the business of providing free energy to the world so he was preoccupied.

"President Riku's got me occupied on a project, but I'll send the co-ordinates to the X Station to you, if you need a lift let me know I can have Sean, Sammie, or Carmen pick you up. "Aaron said refering to some of his team members.

"How the hell is a Lyft gonna get us there..I doubt them or Uber going get us to wherever he is." Dakota spoke confused not knowing Aaron was referring to a member of the Avengers with powers that could teleport them to the X Station.
"My mom Marie she's....she's...back from the dead she's alive" Nick seemed out of breath delivering the message this his mom, and Milo's financee was somehow back from the dead.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 4:35 am

Tesla smiled at that suggestion. "Sure, ice-cream sounds wonderful." The two set out on a walk together towards the nearest dairy.

-----

As the clones picked up on a location Tanya seemed quite surprised. "Several galaxies away, further then I expected. This could be a bigger issue then we are aware." Traveling the distance wasn't the problem, but now Tanya was curious just how widespread all this stuff with the virus and Fusion was. Using a supercharged clone with the power of warping space, Tanya traversed the massive divide in a near instant, arriving where the Church energy signal had come from.

-----

Cassandra quickly answered Dakota's question. "He means help from other Avengers. I know you are new to the whole superhero game, so just know a lift for us isn't referring to any Uber." Cass then responded to Aaron. "That sounds great, and thank you a lift will be very appreciated." Hopefully this time Cassandra would be able to get some clear cut answers on what's going on with this Dakota fellow. On the plus side the X Station was a space station, so if something go haywire again, at least the situation will be contained until backup arrives. So there was a little more piece of mind knowing that.

As Cassandra waited to hear who Aaron was sending over to give then a ride, they noticed Abby starting to stir and wake up. While in some discomfort she seemed not to be to hurt, Cass had certainly known Abby to fight through much, much worse. She smiled and joked to her sister in-law "Hey sleepy, you've woken up just in time." Abby was lost as to what was going on, in time... in time for what? Cass commented once more "Don't worry, I'll fill you in soon Abby."

-----

Luke seemed confused. "Nick how can that be possible? I'm pretty sure Death is still being a bitch over the whole no revival thing. Unless your a strong cosmic or godly being with the ability of self reincarnation, it shouldn't be possible for someone like Marie to come back. Listen kid, before we get to ahead of ourselves lets temper our expectations a little. For all we know it might not actually be Marie, but some some twisted fuck making a copy of her to screw with us. Lets approach this opportunistically, but also causally, at least until we know for certain what is going on."

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 12:48 am

"So things like that dude back their typical or what?" Chulance asked as he walked with Tesla when suddenly they were warped in appearance and reappeared in another city this time appearing in downtown Chicago near the pear. Chulance's powers kicked in to adapt him to the cold temperatures of the city and he turned to Tesla.

"That wasn't me what's going on why are we in the middle of a pear here..it's so.."

Bang Bang

Two gun-shots were heard in the crowd of people at the pear. Suddenly the crowd of people enjoying the view of the water and at other restaraunt stands in such in the area began to run. More gun shots were heard, and a couple people hit the ground. Sirens were blaring, and suddenly some gun men were seen opening fire into the crowd, and it looked like the police were doing the same thing.

"What the fuck this shoot-out the cops are joining in! Damn it we gotta stop this, I'll take the cops." Chulance rushed towards the two police cars adapting for superhuman speed allowing him to dodge all the bullets and disarm and knock out a few the cops at super speed. Another cop turned to fire a bullet at him and he punched the bullet into rubble. Another cop opened fire and he charged forward flinging a cop into the air and into a nearby parked police cruiser then grabbed the other and kicked him sending him flying into a food stand. "Damn haven't fought the cops in a while." Chulance noted to himself turning to kick a car a couple feet slamming into an officer attempting to fire into the crowd.

"Kill em all" One of the plain clothed shooters yelled gripping his ar-15 and unleashing fire while his three other friends turned to keep shooting.
Tanya vanished and reappeared to a massive church with a statue of Fusion. In the distance screams of terror were heard as the church of fusion members were torturing people they'd captured. Two members of the church near where Tanya had materialized were speaking but hadn't noticed her.

"Yes everything is going good, our master has risen once more, and now we will continue to carry out the prophecies for the rise of the Emperor so that all can be made right in the universe again."

"The entire multiverse, no the omniverse itself will tremble at his supreme and just rule. To think we'd come so far already but a fluke in our battle with the Surfer & his son led to such rapid achievement."

"AH but think everything has meaning, the Emperor has not truly fallen not in the grand sense, it's a sign of the world refusing to abandon it's sinful ways, and that fluke wa sa blessing from the universe to accelerate the plan and for our faith in the plan, all is going according to how it was foretold."

"You are most certainly right, the age of the Emperor is upon us. The screams of those who dared to oppose him bring me great joy." The member stated elated at the sounds of their captives being tortured in the distance.
"Oh shit shit that makes hella sense actually damn. "Dakota sighed feeling stupid at everything he just said. Of course they were talking about some super powers or tech and not a ride from some guy trying to make some money at his second job.

"Alright gotcha kiddo, stay safe. If I had more time I'd see if I could help hands on, but I've got alot to handle with this energy project so unless it's life threatening...planteary scale or higher then just keep me posted like this." The communication ended, and quantum energy surrounded them transporting Dakota, Abby and Cassidy to the X Room.

Sean was in the distance leaning against a wall the residue of quantum energy around him dissipating signifying it was him who Aaron had used to transport them per Cassandra's request. He tossed Cassandra an ear piece.

"Remote control access to control the danger room. If you get too fucked up somewhere it can bring you back here, or if your actually getting fucked up as in hurt or something it'll notify me so I can step in and help out if you need be, I just got done training I'm bout to go grab a drink from the kitchen if you want some let me know."

"Aye man what yall got to." Suddenly a cup appeared in his hand hennesey and cranberry juice. He tasted it with a nod of approval." Yooooo...instant henny and cran, this room is fye."

"Not the room that's all my power..like I said let me know if yall need anything." With that Sean left the room and Dakota gulped down some more of his mixed drink, with everything going on he was glad he had a drink, nowadays it felt like his nerves weren't satisfied without some strong drink coursing through his blood.
"I know I know..." Nick did know about the whole thing with Death keeping the barriers closed but it wasn't at the fore front of his mind." But I'm serious it's really her, she found me came from the sky. She was hurt a little tho...I talked to her for a bit but she passed out, I took her back to her old room waited till she woke, then I left she wants some liqour that's why I came here, but also to find someone else man's it's really her I read her mind and eveything,."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 1:56 am

Tesla took her diamond form and ran forward toward the civilian shooters, they opened fire but the bullets just sprang off Tesla's body. Tesla clothlined one putting him down from the sheer impact. Tesla proceeded to Spear (like the wrestling move) another gunner, before taking another and tossing him into a 4th. Before long the duo had things under control, compared to the usually bullshit taking down a few regular people was a much easier task. Meeting up after the battle Tesla spoke "surprise surprise, somethings not right yet again. I wonder what it is this time?"

-----

So it was confirmed, they was trying to bring Fusion back. That could not be allowed. Tanya figured her first course of action was putting a stop to whatever was going on, then secondly interrogate those she kept alive. Tanya spoke up getting the attention of the people that was just talking. "Unfortunately the universe has changed it's mind, and sent me to put a stop to you heathens." The two men tried to attack but Tanya charged forward with blinding speed and godly strength, punching man clear through the nearest wall and completely out of view, she spawned a sword of pure energy and turned making a slashing motion at the other man. A cutting wave of energy tore though the entire area, slicing everything including a deep slice into the ground itself. The attack barely missed the man, coming so close it acted like a razor cutting the hair from his arm. This of course was by design, Tanya wanted to scare him into talking, not kill him. A bunch of clones instantly appeared and set out to rescue the resistance fighters.

"You of the Church Of Evil, bow before the might of the Asgardian Goddess and speak your words carefully. Those who oppose you will soon be freed, and any alive will be healed. My assistants are just as strong as I am and your forces will fall before long. Now one devoted to the Emperor, speak. What have you done to the mighty Surfer? And exactly what is this vial virus that's been unleashed upon many worlds?"

-----

"Alright, lets try this again. Abby can you operate the room?" Abby responded yes and Cassandra explained to her what she needed to do. Abby went to the control area and started fiddling with the controls. The room changed to simulate a non-destroyed version of Dakota's apartment, Cassandra wanting to pick somewhere he's be comfortable. "Alright looks like we're ready. I picked to have your apartment simulated as I figured being home would be the best place to help you relax. Now while this place looks like your apartment on Earth, the rules are a bit different. You'll notice you powers are quite repressed, as well my defensive capabilities are stronger. This is all just precaution, we don't want a repeat of last time if we can help it. Now same as last time, sit on the bed, upright position and cross legged, face me and just relax. Just try to turn off your brain so to say, just be calm and try not to think of any one thing in particular.

Cassandra also sat on the bed, mirroring Dakota's position. Hopefully the X Room was strong enough to protect her against whatever happened last time. Cassandra closed her eyes, clearing her thoughts of any worry and again made physical contact with Dakota just to ensure the strongest link possible. Cassandra then telepathically dived into Dakota's mind once more, looking for more clarification and detail on what she had experienced last time.

-----

"She's actually here? Look kid, it's not that I doubt your ability. But with everything the SXM has gone though, I think we should have some our more experienced and seasoned members like James check her out. If it does turn out to actually be her, then we can start trying to figure out how in the world she actually returned to the living." Luke was more gentle on Nick this time around, not really coming off as doubting him, but instead just wanting a second opinion.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 12:37 am

"I have no idea why the cops or anything are shooting it dosen't make any sense what's going on."

"Chu!" Zach yelled out and Chulance turned to see his friend who looked somewhat beaten and bruised as he approached them sparks of energy flying off of him hten dissipating and he groaned in pain.

"Yo man what happened to you?! I thought you were back with the team"

"I was...I was out here on a mission...some mutants were acting up downtown, I told James I could handle it myself, took care of it, then my powers started acting up causing a shootout and I was struck with immense pain I couldn't do anything...I caused...this." Zach frowned he was never a fan of humans, but he was a fan of mutants and the team wh ohe considered his true family so he didn't want to anything to cross him. Chulance remembered back in the day when Zach was determined to lead a war against humans but now he was different.

"Damn so this was your powers that caused it, and whatever made you do it roughed you up what happened before."

"I just heard a voice then a felt this raw dark energy...and I heard one name...Chaos..."Zach said before passing out and Chu caught his friend turning to Tesla." Chaos...what do you think about this Tess." Chu was concerned for his friend but he didn't have any life threatening energy but this "chaos" that caused his powers to go haywire was worrying.
The servant of fusion glared at Tanya with anger." Your the only heathen I see." He attempted to spit on her but a clone of hers evaporated it and caused him searing pain bringing him to his knees.

"The rise of the Emperor is prophesied nothing you do will be able to stop it fool. No matter what you do, and there is no virus we've unleashed. Contrary to the blasphemy you speak we unleashed a CURE to purge the universe of all the evil thriving in it. The Surfer has been cured of his attachment to this realm, I will tell you NOTHING, you and all who strive to stop us shall surely fall." He barked out adamant in his position not to divulge any information before he uttered an incantation and caused his own body to explode attempting to take him and Tanya out.

In the distance of the resistance fighters being freed one of them stumbled for." Your Tanya...I heard you yelling Asgardian queen...are you the wife of Kano Thorson..my name is Shila...I am part of the Nova Force." Shila was badly injured and was in the midst of being tortured when Tanya's clothes freed her. "I knew it...Razon had no faith...but...I know you all would come based on the stories Michael told me, and the files I witnessed." She spoke overwhelmed with joy of being liberated from her captors.
Dakota was impressed when the scenery shifted to that of his apartment and looked around. It looked and felt so real yet it couldn't be, he finished his drink and set the cup down on his dresser.

"Repressed. "Dakota tried to summon a surge of energy and form it into an orb only for sparks to fly off his hands then dissipate. Damn my powers are weaker in here.

The last drink flowing through his system as he relaxed. Cassandra ventured into his mind once again seeing his history when the dark energy surged forward and formed into a humanoid with bright red eyes glaring at Cassandra. "Cassandra.......Fuller." The being spoke and suddenly within Dakota's mind everything began moving at superhuman speeds, and Dakota began screaming in pain and the entire scenery began tearing similar to a scene in Dragon Ball Z when the warriors powered up prior to transforming or fighting an enemy.

Dakota began sweating and suddenly within the mind the dark humanoid took shape, & suddenly Cassandra more images of Emperor Fusion's future then saw Milo & Emperor Fusion engaged in combat in a neutral dimension where they'd resumed their fight after Milo "killed" himself & the Emperor in the real world. She saw the end of the fight play out, suddenly Milo himself appeared infront of Cassandra.

"Stop Cassandra! Get out of here! Damn it I've done everything to keep you, your mom, everyone safe, don't let him." Milo faded away and an evil laughter was heard. Suddenly Emperor Fusion appeared in-front of Cassandra replacing where Milo stood, and turned to Cassandra with a smile both of them now appearing in an icy wasteland within Dakota's mind, and Cassandra's physical body was absorbed into Dakota's mind.

"Finally....thank you so much for waking me up...that bastard Milo...." Fusion gathered energy in his finger tips and raised his hand but the energy trickled away and faded as he screamed in pain falling to his knees transforming into Molito, then shifting again until he was fusion of Milo/Molito & Emperor Fusion. Sweat beads pouring down his face he looked up at Cassandra both of them still in the icy wasteland. "No..no..no...damn it daughter of the Phoenix what have you done to me?! Why WHY WHY?! He screamed at her while outside in the X room Dakota turned to Abby.

"Oh shit...she just went into my head...what just happened..I can't...sense her anymore, was that suppose to happen?" He asked concerned and looking to Abby for answers.
"I'm telling you man! I know I mean my hopes are up but she's my mom...the only mom I've ever had man.......I've been so alone without my dad or her..but at least I got one of them back." Nick seemed to be on the verge of tears before wiping his face.

"Come on." Nick using his powers of superhuman speed went to grab a bottle of liqour, and move him and Luke into Marie's room in less then a second.

"Luke...oi..metal boy...you came here to join us for a drink huh already in my hand, thnks kiddo." Marie noticed that Nick at superhuman speeds had already made her drink and put it in her hands. She proceeded to down a big gulp and sighed.

"Ah...so..I'm guessing Nick ain't just bring ya here' to catch up on old times, what yall worried about me..being a demon, a vampire, a shape-shifter, it's really me. My boi already went through my memories..I cant believe it eiver why dont yall have James poke around mi head if ye don't believe me." She said her accent thick as ever.

"I believe you mom." Nick was clearly influenced by his emotions and how much better he felt with Marie alive again.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 1:49 am

"Heh I might be getting excited for this. Riku let me handle the boring stuff. Sometime this week there will be a false flag terrorist attack. I asked a few unwilling friends and it'll probably even be done by demon worshipers who are actually killers for hire." While confident in her information Roberta wasn't really aware of who would be attacking. The House Representative she "spoke" to didn't reveal much other than the name "Talon"

"I'm not too worried about it. Either the Avengers or that new group of heroes will take care of it." Roberta decided not to mention the reasoning for the attack. If these were fake demon worshipers it was obvious this was meant to thrown more evidence towards Riku secretly trying to destroy the country. It was up to him to decide if he wanted to go in to destroy them or just let things play out so more of his enemies can reveal themselves for an actual coup.

------------------------------------------------------

In front of Valor investigations Alfred began to head in to find and possibly collect Scott Young.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 2:01 am

Tesla didn't know anything about this.   "Sorry but Chaos, I've never heard that name before from the Avengers or Code:Breakers.    It might be a good idea for us to get Zach back to SXM and put him on some kind of suppressants for his power, or lock him in the Danger Room.    We need to figure out why his powers are going haywire."

-----

Tanya put up a energy barrier around her protecting herself from the explosion.    "Thou seek to escape the wrath of Asgard though cowardly suicide, well your secrets aren't escaping me that easily."     Tanya spawned two more clones, one clone was able to take the 3 a few minutes back in time, and also froze time.    Tanya looked at the scene, herself from a few minutes ago hovering in the air, the resentful Fusion follower on the ground and his spit frozen in time during mid flight.     Tanya's second clone, a telepath proceeded to invade the mans mind and retrieve all his secretes.      The two clones would merge back into Tanya herself, this not just instantly returned Tanya to her own period in time, it also gave her all the knowledge the telepathic clone had absorbed.  

Not long after trying to her proper period in time, Tanya would find herself approached by a Nova Force member named Shila.    Tanya responded to her questions "To even take those from the reclaimed Nova Force, this Church Of Fusion must indeed be dangerous.     However you no longer need to fret, for I am indeed the the Queen Of Asgard.    My husband is on Earth following up another lead at the moment, but I'm sure he'll be most pleased with the news that Nova members have been freed."

Tanya noted the woman's injuries.    "Allow me to aid your condition."   Tanya spawned in a clone with healing abilities that got to work on Shila.

-----

So it was finally be becoming more clear, Milo and Fusion still existed in some other plane of existence,  still going to war with each other even after all this time, and it seemed this mutant Dakota was the key, a gateway of sorts to Fusions freedom.    It was a bit concerning when Cassandra found herself pulled into Dakota's mind, but it seemed the X-Room was doing it's job.    "Sorry "Emperor", but I took precautions before trying this again.    You won't be going anywhere."     With the X-Room helping to repress and Fusion, Cassandra took on her pure psionic energy form, using her still rather immense psionic abilities Cassandra forced the ice realm to dispel, Cassandra then proceeded to repress Fusion, still a insanely difficult task even with the X-Rooms help taking every bit of strength Cass could muster, but still she succeeded banishing Fusion from Dakota's mind and putting up powerful barriers.    

All this wouldn't last forever, but it should at least slow Fusion down for a while.   "Thank you Milo, for all you've done and are still doing."   With that Cassandra exited Dakota's mind, appearing before him and Abby as a mass of pure energy.    She'd return to her normal form and almost faint from exhaustion, Dakota quickly catch her and helped sit her on the bed.    Even with the X-Rooms help repressing Fusion was no easy feat, and certainly not something the vast majority of psionic could have done.      Cassandra though had made the right call, had Fusion had access to his full array of powers Cassandra knew she would of had no hope of overpowering him, she just barely done it even with the X-Rooms help.

Dakota was understandably worried but Cassandra calmed him, she look to Abby and said "at all costs, do not shut the machine off."    Dakota knew what a warning like that meant, so something had gone wrong after all.    Cassandra looked over to him "Dakota I promise to do everything I can to help you, but for now you should not leave the X-Room at any cost."

-----

"Well your certainly seem to be Marie, that's for sure.   But I'm sure you understand it's nothing personal, we just have to be careful with situations like this.    After all you've been around SXM enough years to know what we've been though."    Of course Luke wanted Marie to be the real deal as much as anybody else, but they had to absolutely sure.   "James can you come to my location, there is something of interest here you and Yamairo for that matter are going to want to see."

Last edited by justinlynch3 on Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 2:55 am

"Damn this isn't good at all, honestly I think his powers brought me here. You know how our powers have worked together lots of times, his power brought us to Chicago." They could hear sirens in the distance.

"Hmm...more cops are on the way...and ambulance." Chulance looked around at the chaotic scene people fleeing in every direction. "There's probably camera fooage here we need to grab all the shooters if Zach's power caused this it's not fair for them to go to prison. Plus we need to make sure whatever Zach's power did to turn them into killers wore off, and we can have some people on the team use their powers to clean their image."

Chulance went and started gathering all the cops he knocked unconscious in one location next to Zach while waiting for Tesla to grab the civilian shooters. Once that was done he used his powers to adapt for transportation bringing them to the detainment center on Genosha where Ezekiel & James where.

"What the...who are those guys. "Chulance said referring to the soldiers Rider & Luke had taken down.

"I should be asking you the same thing, hmm" James scanned Tesla's surface thoughts, and Chu's both had some resistance to psionic powers but with his expertise he was able to pick up on what happened. "This isn't good I just read your minds, we need to detain Zach & the soldiers."

"Yeah I mean that's what I figured, dunno what Zach's power did."

"That's the problem kiddo it's not just Zach's power. These military people we have locked down, Rider & Luke brought them here. There seems to be some kind of virus...chaos virus if you will...and well from what I can see it can tamper with people's abilities, and rationality. It made these soldiers extremly violent and open fire on the citizens of their country they were suppose to protect, James used his power to show me what you guys just went through, and while Zach's power may have helped with the shootout the virus was the cause. Not to mention this virus seems to be able to effect some people's powers so far we know it affected Rider but he seemed to be in full control so I told him to go rest but stay on Genosha for now"

"Damn a chaos virus...right before Zach passed out he told me heard one name...being uttered into him before the shootout happened, and I was brought there chaos. Damn this is weird, you know before me and Tesla were in chicago we ran into some guy at the Code Breakers HQ who attacked us and he was spouting nonsense about how he was going to stop us and wouldn't let some guy return." Chulance paused this was quite the mystery. "What do you think about all this Tes, James?" He directed his question to them as Ezekiel used his elastic powers to elongate his hands wrap them around Zach and the soldiers and place them in various containment cells.
Tanya absorbed information that the church of fusion came from the Emperor Fusion timeline that was now sealed off by Amber, and had proceeded to engineer a ritual to break the seal Amber had placed on the Emperor Fusion timeline instead of fully breaking it they shattered it allowing two beings to slip through the crack one a very dark force whose energy they used to engineer the chaos virus & the other energy she picked up was Emperor Fusion albeit vastly weakened/damaged.

"Yes very dangerous, more so because of the secrets they know, and the tech they possese even for us it's very advanced like they come far from the future, but during my investigation it was weird but there's no traces of temporal distortion amongst them it's as if there from a future that no longer exists. "Shila spoke not knowing of the Emperor Fusion future or the fact that Amber had sealed it off.

"I ran into a very powerful individual named Razon from another universe, he claimed to be part of a team called the Justice Force. Anyway he recruited me on a mission to find a savior to the universe, turns out this "savior" is the Emperor this church was seeking, when we came into conflict with the Church of Fusion on Zenn Lavia he betrayed me & helped them complete their ritual killing thousands of people in the process." Shila was grateful when Tanya healed him. "I have no idea....whether Michael is still alive...or what remains of the Nova Force. As dangerous as this church is Razon must be stopped at all costs."
"Stay here what the hell? What the hell happened? I mean I ain't been doing shit with my life lately but that's extreme...at least I'm gonna need your buddy around who can snap hennesey into existence or a good supply of it. "Dakota sighed his main concern throughout all of this was just that he could drink.

Suddenly his body began glowing with energy and he screamed in pain as a portal opened up and energy surged from the portal swirling around him until Emperor Fusion stumbled forward and fell to the ground panting.

"Well well well...Cassandra lucky me...you fell for my trap thank you so much for repressing Milo. "He chuckled." Milo did indeed speak with you, however using Yamairo's powers as well as some psionic enhancement from the phoenix force I made it seem like Milo appeared first, then me when really it was the opposite, so your little supression was directed towards Milo's been keeping me dormant." Everything isn't right...at all...I'm not at full power by any means...and even though I'm in my body..it's still a fusion of sorts not only with Milo/Molito but also Dakota I really am him..hmm...and my memories so many of them are missing and continually fading..

"This world is so fresh...untouched by my reign. I don't like it at all...but it's fun to start from scratch." Fusion's eyes glowed red, using teleknesis he brought the bluetooth device from Abby to his ear and the scenery of the X Room shifted into Emperor Fusion's throne-room, and the X Room was cut off from the rest of the universe leaving him, Cassandra, and Abby.

"Abigail...ah...I remember killing you stupid bitch wouldn't join the right side." With a raise of his hand he sent forth painful memories of him killing Abby in his own timeline smiling at her reaction. "You know Cass your just as beutiful as your mother I can't tell you how many times I entertained being married to both Illiria & your mother. How is Sandra doing, and everyone else hmm?" Fusion asked with a grin.
How important is it? James asked from a far still engaged in his conversation with Chu, Tesla, & Ezekiel. Upon getting into Luke's thoughts he told the trio to excuse him, and had Yamairo teleport him into the room with Nick & Luke.

"Ah this is very puzzling indeed..."

"Puzzling ye bastard you should be happy I'm back especially with Death banning it, maybe she was just giving Milo a break...oh my god Milo, where is he." Marie asked having being murdered before the whole Emperor Fusion debacle. Nick looked down upon the mention of his father's name, and sighed as James went through her mind.

"It's really her Luke, it's really her." Nick's sudden moment of sadness seemed to dissipate upon James confirming she was back. "I told you Luke."

"Look I gotta go, Nick..." Nick understood James didn't want to explain the whole Milo situation and using his super speed brought James back to the detainment room with Chu, Tesla, and Ezekiel and came back in a second.

"Come on Nick ain talking, Luke where the hell is Milo?! He tol me Danny and Amy were at the house..but...ye aint said nuffin bout Milo what's going on??"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 4:13 am

Was Chulance always this questioning Tesla thought to herself, he seemed to be asking for her input quite a lot, not that it was a bad thing as it did tend to make a girl feel important. Regardless Tesla answered "we still have to many blanks. It's possible that guy who attacked us was affected by the virus, but I have my doubts. He didn't seem like the rest. How any of this relates I just don't know."

-----

This trip had turned out to be quite fruitful not just with the information from the Church but also Shila. "Thank you Shila. I would suggest you head back to the Nova Force, hopefully others have survived but if not the doors of Asgard will be open to you if you need us. As for the virus Asgard's finest is working on it. I will relay all the information I've gathered to my husband as well. As for Razon and this "Justice Force" allow Asgard to look into it. Your troops have likely already suffered enough in the line of duty."

-----

Cassandra stood confronting Fusion, this was not ideal at all. Fortunately Fusion still seemed severely weakened, unfortunately Cassandra had pretty much tapped out all her own energy trying to repress Fusion. Cassandra retook her psionic energy form ready for a fight, she quickly put up defenses on Abby's mind, and sent a telepathic message to Sean. They had a serious problem but however unlikely the 3 of the could stop Fusion, they still had to try regardless. "You smug bastard, your not going anywhere near our mother." Cassandra used her telekinese and attacked Fusion putting him under bone crushing pressure and pinning him in place. Abby came up driving her vectors into Fusion body as Cass fell to one knee, and her energy form started flickering. Cass was clearly very low on energy reserves.

-----

Luke excused Nick from the room for a few minutes, while Milo's memories was already in Nick's mind, it still seemed like the polite thing to do. "Marie I have something to tell you." Marie recognized that tone of voice and it worried her. Luke proceeded, gently as he could, to explain to Marie the events of what happened with Emperor Fusion.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 4:55 am

"Damn it your right, all this and I just wanted to get some ice cream. Well do you need us for anything else James? Oh yeah these people caused a shootout dunno how many people were hurt but if the virus caused this they dont need to be punished.

"Right, " James sighed death, murder, shootings, all too common in their life. "Me and Ezekiel can handle things from here."

Chulance nodded using his powers to take him and Tesla back to New York. First the attack, then the shooting in Chicago. "Well that was a mess...back to what we were doing Tes." He walked over to a stand and took some cash out his pocket exchanging for two ice cream cones making sure to get Tesla's favorite floor and walked over to her handing her a cone as he licked his. "Seems like we've always got some random shit going on, that come with the new gig with Riku & Emmet or is that just a SXM thing" He teased but also wanted to inquire still wanting to know more about life in the Code Breakers.
Shila turned to see the survivors of the Nova Force that where there it seemed Tanya's clones had healed them all, and using the energies of the nova force she picked up that Tanya had finished off this sect of the fusion followers.

"If I do so ask Tanya allow me to go with you. I will send those of the Nova Force present to see what remains of the nova force and keep in contact, but If you will allow it I'd like to accompany you back to Asgard to work with you on helping with the church and Razon himself having personal experience with both, not to mention I need to meet & deliver a message to the SXM members Michael considered his close friends to disclose his fate even with it being unknown" as much as shila wanted to venture off with the rest of hte nova force, Michael's presumed death made this matter personal and she wanted to be working with someone like Tanya on dealing with all of this.
"Ah but I miss Sandra so much, and Milo's not even half the man I was, even if we are essentially one in the same." Fusion said with a smile.

He truthfully didn't want to fight, which is why he disconnected the X room from the current dimension which prevented Cassandra's telepathic message from reaching Sean. I simply need to stall, I am not fully back, and the duration in which I will remain control and not Milo, Molito, or Dakota remains to be determined. At Least my last maneuver caused Sandra's daughter to use up a significant portion of my power but I've put myself in the same damn predicament

Cassandra and Abby didn't give Fusion much time to contemplate his situation before they launched their assault. Fusion screamed in pain from the combination of teleknatic force and the vector assault normally an attack he wouldn't have problems." ENOUGH!!" Fusion screamed in pain unleashing a massive shockwave enhanecd by Alisa's supercharged power as well as Manny's allowing him to blast away the vectors and free himself from the telekentic pressure.

His superhuman durability wasn't up to par, as blood poured out but he quickly regenerated and took note of Cassandra's energy form flickering. "Ah seems my little ploy hasn't left you in the best state hmm." Fusion slammed his foot in the ground and caused vectors to burst out in-front of Abby and engulfed them in hellfire attempting to injure her physical body, and soul while causing a wave of water to slam into Cassandra knocking her back then using super speed appeared infront of her and began unleashing massive blasts of fire and electricity attempting to deal enough damage to her energy state to cause he to return to normal. "DONT EVER MAKE THE MISTAKE OF TELLING ME WHAT I CANT DO! If I want Sandra I'll GET HER!" He screamed as he continued the blasts of fire & electricity while blood began pouring from his nose showing his power levels were far from their original state along with the settings of the X Room Cassandra had in place to restrict Dakota still having an effect on him
Marie was in shock as Luke finished the story about everything that happened some tears dropping from her eyes." Not my Milo no.."Marie said very saddened by the story.

"Part of this is my fault Luke its gotta be..me going and doing...what yer telling me this whole Emperor persona..part of it was triggered by my death....and Nick..Danny..and Amy...all this time no parents at all." The wind was picking up outside and heavilly due to Marie's emotions as she was getting more upset about the situation putting more blame on herself while not even noticing she was causing high paced winds to began occuring on Genosha.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 3:10 pm

"Hard to say, I don't know if this is a big enough deal yet for them to get involved, I haven't been around them that long to know them like that." Tesla's ice cream was just a simple white vanilla, a classic that seemed kinda underappreciated in modern times.

-----

Tanya thought about the request. "Under the circumstances, any additional information you have would be useful. You may join me if you want, be aware you do so at your own risk. I will try to keep you safe, but nothing is guaranteed in battle." Tanya's clones finished up and most of them disappeared leaving one behind. This clone stated replaying all the information Tanya had gathered to Kano so he was informed on what's up.

-----

Cassandra's energy form would fail, she didn't have enough left in her to keep it going especially not though this type of pain. Abby would then emerge from the flames seemingly unharmed at the sound of her sisters screams, she used a vector to rip Fusion away from Cassandra, surprising him as she fringed him across the room. As he contemplated how this girl survived let alone was still fighting, he heard Abby chant an incarnation. So that's it, the girl has been learning magic to help her. Before Fusion could conceive a counter attack his entire body was suddenly struck with immense pain. Hundreds of vectors attacked every inch of Fusion's body front and back, top to bottom.

Cassandra staggered back to her feet, no longer able to maintain her energy form and seemingly barely able to stand, she was completely drain but was still willing to add whatever little bit she could. If she could fight, she would. She spoke to Abby "Hey cause him pain, knock him out. There's still a chance we can put Dakota back in control of this body." Cassandra assumed her attack from earlier, put as much crushing telekintic pressure as she could on Fusion, hopefully this plus Abby's attack plus Fusion's weakened state would be enough to give the girls the edge.

-----

"Marie you couldn't control what had happened. Genosha took good care of your children, and think of the impact you can have on their lives now that your back, look at how happy Nick is. It's tragic what happened with Milo, but Marie you've been given a extremely rare second chance. A small bit of Milo will always exist though his kids, and through your memory of him." Luke tried to comfort Marie remembering how her powers could get.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 7:57 pm

"Big enough deal oh yall are major league huh." Chulance said eating some more of his ice cream, birthday cake & cookies and cream was the flavor of choice. "Honestly I can't say I blame yall all the shit we go through it wasn't too long ago that humans as a whole hated us just for being us." Chu said as he took a seat on a bench to relax.
"I've been dealing with risk since I joined the Nova Force with all due respect ma'am but I appreciate your warning." She knew from dealing with the church, Razon, and this whole chaotic force everything was going tipsy turvy but let's head to Asgard." Shila stated ready to get to work.
Fusion yelled out in delight when it seemed Cassandra's energy form was falling it was everything he needed to keep moving forward.

"Trying to help your pitiful sister." He laughed as Abby used a vector to whisk Cassandra to safety from his elemental attacks.

"Magic hmm" Damn I'd forgotten about her magical abilities, in my time I slayed her long before she was useful with the skill this is going to prove troublesome facing psionics, magic & vectors in my state looks like I have to end this now. He screamed out in pain as the vectors tore through him his body fighting to regenerate rapidly but with the magical enhancement he was slow to catch up
"DAMN DAMN ENOUGH FINE!!!" " Fusion's eyes glowed red the entire scenery began shaking, suddenly hand formed of pure energy emerged from Fusion's chest and a blast of powerful energy struck him.

"THIS IS MY FUCKING BODY!!!" Dakota's voice rang out as Fusion was hit with the blast amplifying the pain he was receiving from the magical enhanced vector attack, and the teleknetic pressure that was crushing his body as it was being torn apart. He screamed in pain his body engulfed in energy as his form began changing to various elemental forms including fire, water, ice, and electricity but none of the states stopped the attack. Finally the dark energy surged above him, then the ligh.

Damn it Fusion! Milo's voice rang out clearly for all to hear, as he tapped into Felicia's power hijacking Abby's power temporarily to leave her powerless and end her attack, before sending out a massive attack a combination of intense air pressure and shockwave to take down the depowered Abby, and weakened Cassandra. Forced under pressure he revoked the psychic bonds Cassandra had put on Milo's precense, and the scenery of the X Room reverted to the regular room allowing the shockwave air pressure attack he used to take down Abby & Cassandra demolished part of the X Room. Cassandra's telepathic message got through to Sean who raced forward, only for Fusion to use the last ounce of his power to whisk him and Cassandra away into an alternate dimension.

"Welcome to the Age of Apocalypse Bitch." Fusion gathered energy in his hand to attack when a blast of plasma struck him and he hit the ground. Armed Soldiers, and some android sized sentinels coming in their new direction.

The new dimension was the city of New York although it appeared damaged, and Cassandra came to in the new dimension still in her weakened state unable to take her energy form and was slapped in the face by the butt of a gun knocking her out again. When she came to once more she was in anti mugen chains in a cell and she noticed a Jammer installed in the ceiling further dampening her abilities. Across from her she saw the beaten and bruised Fusion who noticed she was up.

"So your finally awake..what the fuck is going on? Where are we?!" Fusion spoke breathing heavily still badly beaten from his early battle with Cassandra, and despite her being weakened she could pick up some surface thoughts from Fusion it seemed most of his memories were gone, and he didn't even recall the fight they just had. It was as if he had a nearly blank slate, and she noticed his back was burned from the earlier plasma attack by the soldiers and sentinels that captured them.
In the real world Abby was awakened but still badly hurt, and Sean was there as well as Oliver who was drinking a beer.

"Your finally up, what the fuck happened? " Sean was sitting in a chair passed out a bottle of Vodka half drank next to his feet, and she looked around to notice she was in an medical room in the Avengers Tower. Abby would find her memories of the recent fight were gone and the last thing she could recall was being at Dakota's apartment with Cassandra in the real world then everything was blank. "Sean was on watch, but thanks to all that vodka only thing he's watching is his dreams? What's going Aaron told me you and Cass were bringing some mutant here, and now half the X Room is debris, Sean brought you to the Avengers Tower and I just came to see what's going on...most importantly where the hell is Cass..I'm glad your okay but I'm not tryna be the bearer of any bad news to Sandra about her kids." Oliver sighed he had so many questions and he was glad Abby was okay but wanted to find Cassandra.
Marie's tears slowed and the racing winds outside slowed until the weather was back to normal. "Thank ye Luke I gotta stay strong for the kids but this is so much." Marie sighed and took another sip of her drink.

"I need to do something, fight sum, do something, I wanna feel useful, " She spoke despite just being back and still appearing hurt whatever had brought her back had hurt her in the process.

Nick had left after overhearing what Luke was talking about, he flew off simply wanting to go find Cassandra he'd called her several times but she hadn't picked up.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 8:48 pm

"Hey I told you they wasn't exactly a morally right group like the SXM, they react when one of their own or their home is threatened." Tesla licked more of her cone not wanting to let the ice cream melt.

-----

Tanya agreed and one of their clones instantly returned them both to Asgard. Tanya gave Shila a quick refresher on what was going on and where they where. "So currently Monel under supervision is working on the virus, I'm traversing the Universe putting a stop to the Church, and Kano is on Earth looking for the mutant."

-----

"I don't know where we are, we've obviously been captured but as by who or for why, I do not know." Cassandra was a bit more rested at this point, but her powers where still weak no longer due to exhaustion, but now due to being repressed. It also seemed Fusions memories where completely gone, was his mind wiped while Cassandra was out? Either way this gave Cassandra potentially a allie, one she needed desperately enough in this situation. Even if Cass only had a small bit of power, there are those she should still be able to reach. Sandra, Emmet, James? Cassandra found no signal from any of them.

"Somethings not right, I don't think we are meant to be here. I have my suspicions, but we need to find a way out of here."

-----

Abby got a sinking feeling, something had went wrong, she knew it. "We was helping a mutant named Dakota, Cassandra tried to enter his mind but something went wrong, it was like something invaded Cass body and turned her own powers against all of us. We managed to break free of that situation. Cass still wanted to help Dakota, for some reason flashed of Emperor Fusion was in Dakota's mind, Cassandra wanted to go back in and uncover more details. Dakota by the way was also struggling with his powers. Cassandra though after the first close call wanted to take extra precaution before going in again. That's when she contacted Aaron.

We're here, that means something must of happened but... I can't remember, my mind is drawing a blank. But if what you say is true then something has gone horribly wrong again."

-----

"Whow there, lets slow down a little. You still look banged up yourself. Listen I'm sure SXM will be plenty happy to have you back and out on the field, but for now just take care of yourself. You've seen Nick, but your other kids still don't know what's going on. Give yourself time to readjust to being alive again, then you can focus on the job." Luke didn't want Marie to rush back into things to quickly.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 10:58 pm

Scott had just finished up some background checks he was doing when he saw Alfred walk in.
"Good afternoon, Alfred. What can I do for you?"
Of course, he had a pretty good idea why he was here. Alfred wouldn't come to his dimension just for a social call. Marcus had no doubt sent him, and Scott would honor his deal to help his organization whenever they needed it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 11:31 pm

"Nothings wrong with that at all." Chu said enjoying more of his ice cream, getting back with Tesla then running into these two enemies back to back was pretty annoying. "So I wanna be spontaneous...let's go somewhere..go do something random anything. Where you wanna go Tes?"
"Monel" Shila growled her nova force energy radiating but she'd received the information Tanya gave. As much as she wanted to slit his throat based off the information she received from the clones she knew it would be pretty futile to slay one of the only people they had right now that could help deal with the virus.

"I think if possible we should seek out other intelligent minds on this planet to replace that vile cretin, however if the virus is dangerous enough that even he who helped engineer it is working with the forces of Asgard to stop it, then were truly dealing with quite the threat."

Suddenly an explosion was heard in the lab near where Monel was working, and the screams of Asgardian soldiers was heard.
"Not suppose to be here." Fusion groaned getting up off his feet, noticing he wasn't in anti mugen chains.

"There's no getting out of here...your prisoners of Apocalypse now, are you a fool, nobody can match him in power." The other prisoner spoke out, and another man who appeared gruff and someone who looked very similar to Ledge spoke up.

"Yeah that's what the fuck they all say, I don't care how many decades it's been people hlm always get killed." The other mutant made claws pop out of his hands then retract them.

"Alright Logan, the days of the X Men, the whole world are over Apocalypse won! When are you gonna get it through your head. The only people even capable of getting out this strong hold have on cuffs, anyone with the weaker powers they don't even bother to waste the anti mugen on because your power alone won't let you get far, ."The prisoner groaned speaking to none other then Logan aka Wolverine.

"Yeah well I don't buy it, were gonna win."

"Yeah same thing Jean use to say, and now she's dead! And you keep thinking Scott's coming they killed the fucking Phoenix if she's gone...and Magneto's dead, who's really left to stand up to Apocalypse's armies, not to mention him."

Fusion was listening as Logan and the other prisoner bickered, he had a flood of some painful memories, this time his memories shifting again having memories of the Age of Apocalypse however he had no memories of himself in this world. Then he had a few memories of Cassandra pop up, and grimaced. "Cassandra..." Fusion stated as a small inkling of his memories popped into his head. "Captured this is crazy..my mind...it's damaged...I'm missing so much...my name is Milo....Milo...I go by Fusion" He stated trying to focus on his memories the effort prying at Logan's power to try to help him resurface some memories but the repression wasn't making it very effective.

"What do you mean were not suppose to be here? Obviously I wish we weren't captured but everything feels so foreign..I don't get it, we've got to get out of here."

"I know you guys can hear me there's no way out, even if we're out this is Apocalypse's detention center for his most hated & most powerful, I don't know what you guys did to get on his list cause you two def aren't powerful especially you man you don't even have anti mugen cuffs on."

"Not powerful...man stay the fuck out of me and her conversation, Cass what's going on??" Fusion was getting more concerned with their situation.
"Turned her own powers against her damn.."Oliver knew Cassandra didn't have the powers of the Goblin anymore, but even then she was Sandra's biological daughter and had immense powers to back it. "Emperor Fusion...we took care of him..he's gone same with Milo...none of this makes any sense."

Oliver walked over to Sean picking up the bottle and taking a few pulls. "Horribly wrong, I don't want to involve Sandra unless we have too but if we can't find here we need too." Oliver took out his phone and began going through his database. "I'm searching the Avengers & the SXM database, but I can't get any info about a mutant named Dakota."
"Ye right Luke thank you, Imma get some rest, It's alot to take in no telling what else's changed since I've been gone you take care of yourself, ." Marie said indicating she wanted some private time to adjust to eveyrthing.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 12:49 am

"Spontaneous huh, OK first thing off the top of my heard, lets go hit up the Vagus strip.    After all, it's not like we don't have the money."    Tesla formed a diamond in her hand to prove her point, with her power they had all the riches they'd ever need.

-----

Tanya understood Shila's emotions.   "Trust me we're not happy about it either, but he's the best qualified for this task."    When they heard the explosion and screams the worse came to mind right away.    "By Odin if that bastard betrayed us the wrath set upon him will make him regret this day.   Lets go!"    Tanya and Shila quickly made their way to the explosion to see what had happened.

-----

Cassandra could only speculate by what was being said, however there was only one conclusion.    "First of all to our buddy listening in, I highly doubt the Phoenix is dead.    Jean may get reincarnated some day, or the Phoenix might let her rest and move on to find a new host.    But I highly doubt one of the biggest cosmic entity's in the universe has been wiped out."     They seemed to be in a X-MEN based universe, unlike Sandra who's generally revived quickly, Jean has been known to remain out of action for years after "dying".     It's weird, but different universes always had changes from one another.

"Milo listen, we don't belong in this dimension.    This universe, it's not our universe.   In our world there is no Apocalypse, the original X-MEN like Logan are long since retired, died, or moved on and a new generation known as the Shadow X-MEN has stepped up and defended the world many times.    We need to find a way out of here and back to our own world.     Mucking around in dimensions and universes we don't belong in is very dangerous business.     Just like screwing with time, who knows what the long term effects of us being here could be.    We have to get back home."

-----

"If I recall right he said his powers only surfaced recently, yes when those demons from Scott's world attacked us, that's when his powers started coming to him.    He's never been to Avengers or SXM before, and his powers being so recent, that must be why there is no records of him."     While the databases was indeed big, there was no way SXM and Avengers knew of every single mutant.     "Oh man, mom's going to be pissed if we get her involved.     She's already had it rough with Dave, David and Chloe.   Then the whole demon attack put her in a even more foul mood, when she finds out about this she's going to totally flip out.      Oliver is there any way we can possible go about tracking my sister down?"

-----

"Right.   Rest up, get adjusted, and we'll see you soon."  Luke left the room, this was all so weird.    How was it Marie had come back?     Luke proceeded back to where James and the others where.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 2:56 am

"Good afternoon Mr. Young. I'm terribly sorry for the intrusion, but Master Wayne wishes to speak to you. It concerns the hero organization Supers Unite. I have a vehicle ready to take us to the SU headquarters in New York." Alfred was as always extremely polite and impeccably dressed. At least to the point a butler should be. Scott could tell that if Alfred was sent it was possibly due to some urgent business that needed to be attended to.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 3:49 am

"Vegas strip." Chulance grinned of all the places they went today they hadn't had any problems on Vegas. Licking his ice cream again, he smiled. "Oh so your gonna just make diamonds bet." Chulance touched her shoulder and used his ability taking them to Vegas.
In the distance they saw an asgardian soldier getting a hole punched through their chest. Then Monel was flung into a wall, turning they saw none other then Razon himself who turned to see Tanya and Shila appeared.

"Shila your alive, no way you eluded capture of the Church of Fusion not in the condition I left you in unless." Razon moved at speeds that even Tanya couldn't keep up with surprisingly and grabbed Shila by the neck slamming her into a wall then kneeing her in the gut causing her to cough up blood, and dropped her to the ground turning to Tanya.

"She's still as weak as ever." He said with a smile as Shila groaned in pain on the ground while Monel yelled out his face bloodied.

"BE CAREFUL! TANYA! This man he is allied with the church of fusion, but the power he holds is far more." Before he could elaborate more Razon at speeds once again Tanya couldn't keep up with was knocked out by a pebble Razon flung at him knocking him out. "I'll deal with that traitor in a second, did you really think we'd allow you to stop the virus, no...we have plans for it...you who are you woman I sense great power in you..far greater then these weaklings, and the other "Asgardians" I slaughtered so called gods." All around they were asgardians slaughtered in brutal ways heads torn off, ripped in half.
"What the hell do you know about the Phoenix" The Prisoner barked, while Logan kept quiet not many even those who overheard them would know what the phoenix was, and she was the only one in anti mugen cuffs.

"Shut up" Logan got up and with a swift blow knocked out the other prisoner which seemed to make Fusion uneasy.

"Shadow X Men" The words she spoke triggered a violent flash of memories allowing him to recall some memories of him fighting alongside them. "We need to get out of here."

"If yall are really heroes you see we have problems and just going to leave us to die." Logan drew his claws again, and stepped towards Cassandra. Fusion stopped forward only for Logan to kick him in the chest causing him to hit the ground still in pain from earlier, and he slashed through the anti mugen restraints then tried to do the same for the ones on her wrist but he was struck back by a powerful electric force." Damn it of course."

"You freed her" Fusion spoke up.

"Of course all that talk of the Phoenix, her not being in the cuffs, and hte way she's talking, they might have mistaken you for a weakling, but I get the feeling your not. I dunno about your other universe or whatever, but I'll make a deal..I could be wrong but I've been able to get out this cell for weeks now but I've been waiting on some allies of mine who might not be coming. You help me out..I see how powerful you are...if you can at least help me stop Apocalypse or make an impact on his armies, I'll help you leave this dimension, Logan's the name."

This triggered some other memories and Fusion screamed in pain surging with energy releasing a shockwave that shattered the cell walls, and suddenly alarms began blaring>"Damn what>"

"Ah...shit so much for secrecy...there coming full force, and girl over here is still got anti mugen on her, not to mention there's jammers all in here. Eveyone that works for Apocalypse is mutants, but they've got this serum that makes them immune to the effects of jammers for 24-48 hours, trust me jammers are a big problem in our world, so unless your the phoenix or some other force power restaraints aint doing nothing on we need to get them, then get to the flight wing." Logan said his enhanced senses allowing him to pick up on reinforcements but the shockwave had shattered not only their cell but all the cell and the newly freed prisoners began running out causing a scene of panic in Apocalypse's detainment center. "Come on let's go, we need that serum, at full power I can break those anti mugen cuffs, maybe your buddy can but I can't in my current state."

"He's telling the truth Cass...we've got to go...I just heard...some thoughts in my mind, people are coming..alot."
"Damn that's probably why we don't have any files on him, but someone strong enough to give you especially Cass worries we should have at least picked up on his energy signature." Oliver sighed wondering what kind of powers this guy had, and where Cassandra was." Regardless we need to start figuring out something. Me and Aaron are working on a project to harness pure energy to fix the energy crisis, but we've been working on a side project...like Cerebro...but instead of tracking minds it tracks energy, there might be some renants of the energy in the X room or on you, we can get Sean to get a sample, then we can analyize it and see what we can find."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 4:41 am

Once they arrived Tesla smirked. "So how much fun do you want to have exactly? We could hit up a casino, try our hand at million dollar poker games and blackjack. Or we can go to a stripclub, enjoy some music and erotic dancing then if your up for it, we can get some personal time with our favorites in the back room. Or do you have something else in mind?"

-----

Tanya was clearly pissed at the scene before her. "You've made a grave mistaken coming her, your sins will be returned a hundred times fold. At least however you've saved the queen the effort of having to hunt you down." Instantly countless clones appeared, Razon tried to move like he did before but found all his super speed gone. Tanya was in front of him in the blink of an eye and clocked Razon in the face, sending him flying through a wall and souring into the air, Tanya teleported being Razon giving him a elbow to the back. Bones crunching could be heard as Razon was sent sent crashing to the ground at high speed, leaving a impact crater where he fell.

Fallen and bloodied Tanya spawned a energy sword. Something was obviously wrong with Razon's powers, it wasn't that Tanya was suddenly stronger, no he was suddenly weaker. The instant those clones appeared something happened, was it magic? Was reality being tampered with? Something was zapping Razon's power. "Fool you come to my kingdom, slay MY soldiers. You'll pay dearly for every fallen brothern. For Asgard, bow to your queen!" Tanya launched at Razon sword at the ready when she neared the ground she thrust the blade forward looking to pierce Razon through the right lung.

-----

"No choice then, we have to go. Logan lead the way." At a time like this still having the cosmic energies of the Goblin would have been nice, but they'd have to make due the best they can without it. Logan lead the way with Fusion and Cassandra following.

-----

"Alright lets do it then before any remaining energy starts to fade." Sure Abby wanted to know what happened and why the last few minutes of her memory seems to be missing, but her top priority right now was finding Cassandra. Cass and Sandra where all the family Abigail had left, she couldn't let anything happen to them.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 4:36 pm

Chulance paused all of those options sounded pretty fun but between gambling and the strip club he knew what he was leaning towards. She sure knows how to live it up. "I'm most def thinking strip club" He said with a grin looking around the strip and noticing a club. "Let's go Tes strip clubs have the best wings and drinks anyway.
"My sins your the only sinners? My Goal is to save the universe! I've sacraficed my own morals to realize some things must be done in order to progress. "Razon balked upset about Tanya speaking down on his name.

Razon shrugged off the attack and smirked Tanya's physical attacks having not a single effect on his body.

"Did you really think that would work? You clearly undermine the strength that I wield woman." Tanya was shocked that her physical attacks had no effect, the sword slammed into Razon and shattered into hundreds of pieces. His eyes glowed red and all the clones were disintegrated in seconds. Moving at speed Tanya couldn't keep up with he slammed her into the ground and kicked her in the chest causing a sickening bone crushing noise to be heard. It seemed her great powers had no effect, his speed couldn't be restricted, and he was immune to both magic and her super powers.

"You have no understanding of who I am." Shila fired a blast of nova force energy that Razon flicked away causing it to blast through the palace. He turned to Tanya and kneeled down then softly flicked her on the forehead causing blood to spew from the wound he opened. "Your power pales in comparison to mine, the difference in our power is as vast as the difference between yours and the vast majority of the Asgardians & mutants. "You cannot stop me, now then I simply have one question for you where is the Emperor? I am only on this planet for him so that he may help Lord Kal and the Justice Force assume their rightful place in the multi-verse."
Fusion followed, and armed soldiers came with human sized sentinels and began unleashing fire from their weapons while sentinels fired beams of energy. Fusion suddenly formed a green lantern ring around his finger and tapping into it's energy unleashed a massive beam of emerald energy to blast them back then formed a force field, while suddenly a sentinel flew forward slamming Fusion through a wall, Logan slammed his claws into a soldier's chest, but the soldier kicked him back.

"Damn it." Logan yelled as the soldier kneed him un hte gut and knocked him back, two of the soldiers propelled forward towards Cassandra with their jet packs, and drew energy blades flying forward to attack Cassandra.

"NO SURVIVORS" A voice recording of Apocalypse was heard booming through the intercom.
"Right Sean wake the fuck up." Oliver shook Sean explaining the situation and he went to the X Room while Olive took Abby to the device he was talking about. "Alright sit down in the machine and I'll get it activated we'll pick up the trace energies then use what we have with whatever Sean's drunk ass collects."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 5:31 pm

Scott smiled and shook his head.
"No intrusion. In my business, most of my clients are walk-ins."
He stood up, noting that Marcus had called his organization Supers Unite. He hadn't called it by that name during his press conference, but hopefully anyone who wished to help had not had a problem finding him.
"Let's not keep the man waiting, then."

Scott went outside with Alfred and saw the car waiting for him. Alfred opened the rear door for him to get inside, ever the dutiful butler.
"Thank you."
Scott got inside and Alfred got into the driver's seat. They were soon on their way to Earth 616 and the SU headquarters. On the way, Scott wondered what urgent matter would cause Marcus to reach out to him for help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 7:36 pm

Emmet smiled around his cup, I can sense your dissapointment, but you need not be. You've both performed admirably, the gap in our skills need not be something to dwell on. I have been around for several millenia and was born into a world where kingdoms rose and fell and the feet of armies, combat and conquest were life and I've always felt a pull to battle just as strong as a pull to the arts, for both supply their own stages and spotlights "

He sat his cup down, making it vanish in the next instant " One thing to always keep in mind during battle is simply the approach your opponents take,Your both fighting for the greater good and what I would imagine some level of enjoying a good fight, but dawlings, I relish it and as such have spent a good portion of my existence mastering every facet of combat I can, even now im still learning and will continue to learn. Hmm within the multiversal higharchy of combatants, I fall within the top ten ranking, as for my exact place, well go into that another time "

He smiled at them warmly " Just focus on becoming strong enough to defeat your enemies and you'll go far, always keep learning and strike for styles that are all your own and suit you "he gestured and summoned a file to his hand " Now if you'll excuse me, I have an interview to conduct for the next Code:Breaker "

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Klause Bauer, a tall man of German descent in his mid 50's arrived at the headquarters of the soon to be Heroes association. He entered through one of the secret passages and walked into one of the backrooms that was dominated by a large super computer " Good Morning Marcus, Thank you for meeting me so early " he stiff nod that only those that trully know him could be seen as a friendly gesture, the large visor that covered his eyes flashed briefly. He wasted no time in getting to the point.

" My scouting has yielded some rather interesting finds. i'll go over them now " he tapped a few keys and the monitor lit up with various pictures, he clicked on one, blowing it up.

Name: Chiharu Aizen
Ethnicity: Japanese
Power: Explosion inducement

Chiharu Aizen is a young mutant from Shinjuku, Japan. He manifested his mutant abilities at the age of fourteen, he's been quiet for the most part, but a few months ago he started fighting against criminals. I made contact with him and learned how he'd been fighting to be a hero ever since his powers first surfaced, but judged he would first need to get a handle on them first. I've visited him and judged his skills, he's good and has a shrewd and analytical demeanor. I believe he'll go far.

He clicked on the next picture

Name:  Louis Abioye
Ethnicity: African
Powers: Parasite

Louis Abioye had a very promising career as an astronaut, but on his maiden voyage, something went wrong. Details were hard to come by, the ship was caught in a stellar storm and vanshed, but resurfaced three months later and crashed in the red sea.  Abioye and his partner Lisa Weatherby's space suits were found full of some strange substance. They were rushed to Nasa where it was discovered the substances wer in fact Abioye and Weatherby. During the storm they somehow came into contact with an asteroid and the parasite jumped from it and infiltrated the ship, from there it latched onto the two and infected their bodies into the image you see above.

Abioye Has since then been living in isolation, but I was able to locate and talk with him, he's a good man and has a strong sense of justice, he's ready to rejoin the world.

Name: Tabitha Rasputin
Ethnicity: Russian
Power: Magic

Tabitha Rasputin is a mage who specializes in white and wind magic, she's a teacher at the clockwork academy in London, I discovered her by chance yesterday helping civilens, I floated the idea by her and she seemed interested, so we exchanged information.

Name: Eliza
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Powers: Weapon wielder

Eliza is a very special girl, I've worked with her father on multiple occasions, Their family has deep ties to the legend of King Arthur, using it as a source for their fighting styles.Eliza has been able to handle a sword since she was little and don armor with the best of them. She's been trained to a high physical condition and wields various magical weapons in combat. A sweet girl with a strong head on her shoulders.

He turned back to Marucs, theres one more but im still in talks with them, but so far I believe we have a good line up on our hands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 9:06 pm

Tesla and Chulance entered the club, paying their way in they quickly got past the security checks. The music was thumping and crowds (majority understandably being men) where hollering and throwing money as the strippers sexually danced on stage. "Heck, I may have to get in on that" Tesla commented.

-----

"You fool, you still believe dictatorship under the rule of Emperor Fusion will save the Universe? How'd that work out for the likes of Hitlet? Fusion will betray and kill you the very second he has no further use for you. Every being deserves the right to freedom and to make the own choices, and I won't let you take that away!!" Tanya's eyes glowed as she erupted with massive power, tapping into her brief moment of rage Tanya bypassed her ability to need clones, endless power and abilities being at her finger tips for only a few moments Tanya moved instantaneously, with the power of adoption Tanya's power rose to meet and even exceed Razon's own, the rules of reality itself was rewritten to Tanya's bidding and before Razon had any idea what was going on, Tanya's fist had completely pierced though stomach and come out his back (think Trunks punching a hole though Bojacks's henchman).

Tanya pulled her fist back, and damage Razon had inflicted long since healed. Tanya spawned her sword again this time slicing through Razon's chest. Tanya rose into the air "It's over!!!" and fired a massive blast of god energy the impact of which shook all of Asgard itself. Tanya landed by Shila after the assault, her powers returning to normal Tanya feel to one knee in exhaustion, bypassing her clones took a lot out of her and was reserved for a absolute last resort.

-----

Cassandra fought against her powers being repressed, manage just enough of a telekintic attack to trip up the soldiers. Cass used the opportunity to run past them towards where one of the others where. "Damnit I need to get free of these cuffs."

-----

"Alright." Abigail sat in the machine, she wasn't sure on a new experimental device but it was for Cass. Hopefully this machine worked and they could find her.

-----

Sandra and Katy took in Emmet's words. "Alright, again thank you and we look forward to future sessions." With those last few words Sandra teleported herself and Katy away leaving Emmet to his business. After making themselves look presentable Sandra was thinking of seeing what the girls was up to.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 9:47 pm

Chulance looked around the music blasting, and strippers all over the stage. He grinned as Tesla spoke. "The girls or the stage either is a win win." He said before going over to a table, and a woman approached them.

"Anything to drink, hookah, weed, what do you want?"

"Hmm let me get an 8th, some wings lemon pepper & honey BBQ, and bring us some corona's too." The woman nodded taking some notes and left, shortly after returning with the ice cold beers, the weed, and some back-woods. Chu began unraveling the honey bourbon wood, putting some weed in it, and rolling it up as he took a sip of his beer the bar-service already taking the cork screw off." Ah the club" A biratial stripper approached them clearly a mix of african american and hispanic.

"You guys looking for a dance" the stripper asked, as Chu finishd rolling the backwood and used his power to cause a flicker of flame to emerge to light the backwood.
"Dictatorship? Is that what you label it, and did you not hear the words I spoke! I am a soldier of Lord Kal, him and Emperor Fusion TOGETHER will not enforce law & order on the universe. Only a mindless ape and a criminal would have any mind

"Hitler was a racist and a criminal, don't you dare compare that vermin to the likes of Lord Kal & Emperor Fusion" Razon barked disgusted by Tanya's comparison of a mere mortal madman to the idols he adored so much before Tanya's attack was unleashed on him. Shila's eyes widened her body shaking from all the power Tanya had released. "My gosh...you might have done it...you stopped him." She was shocked but the levels of power she felt where tremendous.

"You really believe that stopped me? Of all people you of all should have witnessed first hand the power of the Justice Force." Razon's voice was heard booming and suddenly he appeared in the sky above Tanya hole in his chest and covered in blood but seemingly not in any discomforted. I vastly under-estimated the power this woman can muster but not again. "You are very powerful but I won't play any more games." He glared at her as his wounds slowly but surely healed the altered reality slowing down his healing factor.

Razon clapped his hands releasing a massive shock wave that shook Asgard, and even caused some cracks to appear in the foundation of Asgard itself. The Shock wave dispelled the reality tampering that Tanya had done, and before she could even process what was going on he had shoved his foot through her spine relishing as her blood dripped on his leg. "And now for the kicker" Razon raised his leg into the air at speeds that didn't even seem possible to monitor and slammed Tanya into the ground with a bone sickening crunch heard then he moved at super speed and retrieved the device Monel had and clicked a button on it.

"NO STOP!" Shila yelled out and Razon grinned."In-fact you are a worthy candidtate welcome to chaos." Razon had reverse engineered Monel's device to instead of surpress the chaos virus and spread it unleashing a large amount on Tanya. "Unleash your dark side, go out and act out your most inner most repressed inhibitions & target those you truly hate, dive into the depths of the hatred you've buried deep in your mind & act out on it."
"Yeah trust me we all want you to." Logan lunged forward stabbing his claws into one of soldiers drawing blood, but the soldier transformed into a grotesque beast kicking him into a wall then jumping forward to tackle him.

Fusion was struggling with the two android sentinels who were overpowering him. "Enough is enough"He screamed his memories being infected by the age of Apocalypse as both sentinels raised their hands to fire repulsors beams he became intangible causing both attacks to hit each other damaging both sentinels. He became physical again then opened his hands unleashing blasts of fire on both sentinels then rushed forward towards Cassandra at regular speed.

"Cass "He watched as the soldiers she tripped opened fire but because they tripped ended up firing on each other one of the stray plasma bullets struck Fusion knocking him to the ground and injuring his left arm as he hit the ground. "DAMN IT" Logan had just impaled the mutant soldier in the eyes gouging out his eyes causing blood to spew out and rushed over to Cass. As more soldiers approached a freed prisoner screamed and unleashed his own power causing a dimensional tear sucking in soldiers. "Come on were not too far from the security room." Logan helped Fusion up and began running towards the security room leaving the other prisoners to deal with the attackers.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 6
Page 23 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yellow Flag :: Roleplay :: Heroes Uprising-
Jump to: