Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Part 6

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
justinlynch3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2019 8:40 pm

"Oooh I can tell" one of the strippers that said that had gathered in their section to entertain them for the diamonds being given out.

"This is certainly fun, I do love your powers" Chu said to Tesla as the strippers gathered around them, seemingly the most pretty ones.
"Fair enough simply making an announcement your heiness" Ares said with a hint of sarcasm then vanished into thin air.

The Olympians had been no strangers to earth, but after the previous battle against the forces of earth & Asgard hadn't been active much in the happenings of mankind besides Poseidon.

"Perhaps but it seems Zeus is stirring up trouble." Kano said who'd returned to Asgard from his search of Dakota.

"Lord Kano." Shila bowed.

"Rise there's no need for such formalties although appreciated. Whaever this virus is trouble brews with my abilities it reminds me of times when I force manifested a new dangerous power be it demonic in source or asgardian. However no new power is coming it's purely interference and I sensed a massive power on Asgard. I tried to teleport here but was taken across the galaxy a few times I should have just flown Asgardians were killed...and I wasn't here." there was pain in Kano's voice at Razon's rampage he didn't aid against. "But you fought valiantly my dear, we need to handle that individual and why he came to Asgard as well as see what Zeus is up to you know Posiedon has ties to this world through the Atlanteons I spoke to him he isn't on terms with Zeus and says his brother is after something on earth that'll make the world very dangerous. Maybe he wants the chaos virus or maybe it's Olympian in nature."
"I do have Kronos in my mind he says the plot is not of Olympian origin but it has affected them, and whether there trying to use it to their advantage maybe so but we need to keep an eye on them..with the help of the Code Breakers, Avengers, Asgard, our strongest like Amber and Sandra we can fend off the strongest Olympians if it comes down to it, but it's better when dealing with them to use strategy and isolate them from each other so we can win easier if it comes down to a fight."

"Well hopefully we can prevent that from happening at all." James said. "It's kind to take alot more then that for people to worship them if people dont worship Phoenix or Asgardians or Amber the world has witnssed some strong powers they dont bow to."
Fusion nondded listening in to Cassandra's explanaitons of everything. "I see I see, so then hte question is how do we get home." He asked wondering what the next step was.

"Well I'm suppose to have different powers, I wish I could just bring your Goblin powers back." He said waving his arm around. "Bring them back." Fusion uttered sarcastically but powerfully causing energy to shift in the room and a wave of energy to wash over the room restoring Cassandra's access to her goblin powers but not all the way and would take at least a few weeks to a month to be restored fully accidentally using reality manipulation.

"What the hell did I do." Fusion wondered curiously as Logan came in. "Alright listen up you want to get back to your time, reality, Apocalypse has it all. I know you two are some big guns, well I got a gun with an admantiuan vibranium anti mugen bullet one shot, if you guys are strong enough to stall Apocalypse I can shoot him in the head, and end our worlds problems, then the tech is all yours maybe our guy Beast can even help you use it or this guy can copy his super intelligence and use it." Logan put them in an ultaniuam weapons to help him save his world in exchange for technology their villainhad to get back to their own world.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2019 9:07 pm

As the two floated through the ocean depths, they laughed and had a great time enjoying the beautiful sights. It was amazing that he had only known Katy for a short time, but he felt like he had known her his whole life. Everything felt natural and great, like they could be themselves around each other. When it was time to leave the ocean and return to his car, he got in with her thinking it had been an awesome first date. Nick almost regretted accepting Cybernator's challenge for a rematch, since he now couldn't wait to see Katy again. But he knew that she would be there when he needed her, and that was something that really meant a lot to him.

Once they were in the car, he started driving back to the portal to drop her off at home. As he was driving, he thought about putting his arm around Katy to pull her close to him. However, before he could, she asked if she could level with him.
"Sure, babe. What's on your mind?"
Nick was not expecting her to say that she wanted him, and the surprise showed on his face.

"Oh..."
He listened as she went on to say that she felt a connection to him and that loneliness scared her more than a repeat of past heartbreaks. Nick felt a little embarrassed when she revealed that she knew how he had lusted for her since the party.
"I was that obvious, huh?" he said with a chuckle.
He was glad that she appreciated how he was trying to respect her feelings, though he also understood why she was ready to put the past behind her. There was a long moment after Katy had finished that Nick thought it over.

"When I first saw you, I thought you were ridiculously hot. I also really respected you for going into Hell and fighting by Scott's side. He asked me to take it slow with you because of your past relationships going sour, and also because I was a ladies man when I was younger. I did just that, but this is our relationship and we also have a right to take it as far as we want to when we want to."
Nick parked in front of where Katy lived and turned to her.
"I'm ready for a fantastic time."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2019 10:04 pm

Tesla grinned "So do I Chu, so do I."  It looked like they where going to be for one hell of a night.   "Alright girls, give us the best you've got."

-----

Tanya herself was saddened she failed to save so many of her people, as Queen their blood was on her hands.    If there was any silver liner at least Tanya managed to defeat Razon and avenge the fallen.   "Thank you my lord."    Even though Tanya was Queen, Kano was King and still the highest ranking in Asgard.    "I honestly don't know what to make of all this, but at least we seem to have a reluctant alliance with the Olympians as long as we stay out of each others way.    For now I say we merely spectate, watch the Olympians and see what move they make.     Our main goal still seems to the Chaos Virus.     As for right now though, we need to get Razon contained.     Do we have a place strong enough to hold somebody of his caliber?

-----

Luke thought about that "well to be fair for a while there people was worshiping and praying to Phoenix, but her multiple stints as the Dark Phoenix has done much harm to Sandra's reputation.    While Sandra seems to have control of herself and has done a lot to get back into peoples good grace, she has a long way yet to go before her sins of the past are forgotten.    And Amber don't seem like the most sociable person, I doubt many people even realize how strong Amber is, and I have a feeling she wants to keep it that way.     Point is all of our "gods" has at one point or another have either wronged people, or aren't widely known.     These Olympians, they are somebody new people can cling to and put faith into."

-----

Cassandra was surprised as she felt cosmic power surge though her body once more, but how was this possible without setting Godric free?     There was no time to consider it as Logan came in to explain his plan, but Cass know this much as soon as they got home and Emmet and Sandra sensed the Goblin, they where going to be quite interested as to what's going on.     "Well seems we have no choice.     Apocalypse has what we need to get home Fusion.     Alright Logan we'll help you.     I just hope our inference does more good then harm to this world."     Cassandra really wasn't fond tampering around in a reality they didn't belong in, but they had no choice.    They had one way out and it was through Apocalypse, so they had to take it.

-----

Taking Katy back to where she lived meant Nick and Katy made their way to Genosha. The place was quite different from his own Shadowgreen, yet still familiar being a school for mutants. Katy explained in this world there was several active superhero teams, while Katy's kindness got her welcomed into many different groups, technically she was still a member of SXM and resided at Genosha. She explained the letters stood for Shadow X-Men, kinda taking up the mantel of the original X-Men before them, but adding their own bit of flavor to the name. Katy lead Nick to her room, a rather big place that was at one time meant for two. Inviting Nick in she hung a "do not disturb" sing on the outside door handle and locked the look behind them. "Well here we are, home sweet home."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2019 12:05 pm

"The very best" Chu said following her as the stripping dances continued moving forward, they were enjoying themselves when they heard a noise nearby which was heard over the loud music that sounded like someone was in pain.

"You heard that Tess, seems like someone's getting a little too rough with the girls" Chu was on alert especially after Chicago pushing one of the strippers off him gently, although unwillingly when he heard the noise again that seemingly only him and Tesla could hear. "Yeah that's def not just rough play, what's that, stay out here with the girls I'll check it out." Chu decided to head towards the hallway where he heard the noise only to see their attacker from early draining energy from one of the strippers.

"HEY STOP" He yelled at the man who tossed the girl and turned to Chu firing a blast of energy that he adapted to deflect. "Who are you" The man growled, and punched a hole in the wall opening a portal that sucked him through then closed behind him. "What the hell" He rushed over to the drained stripper to check on her.
"Yes our strongest prisons should do, they've held down the likes of ourselves at full power, as well as Surtur, and Hela." Kano spoke matter of factly so the Asgardian guards knew where to imprison Razon.

"So from what I've observed this chaos virus is affecting the nature of my powers, the darkest of my abilities like the ones I've picked up from Blackheart and other demons..and are causing abrudt and quick bursts of violence or irrationality in people. So this virus definnently isn't purely scientic since it can affect beings of my caliber, and a being like this Razon came here looking for it. I'm assuming it's running wild, andit can be weaponed. Razon, Olympians, and the creator of the virus are all on earth or around it looking for it, which means we need to get it first, perhaps if we can get our hands on it I can fix my powers, fix the violence, and we can use it against whoeve wants it.
"You have a point there, we'll need to get in contact with President Riku as well to get his handle on it at least in America, dunno how effective the Olympians will be at getting followers in other countries but Genosha and America we should keep them with a good head on their shoulders that these people are gods with lowercase G's " James said, and Yamairo went to port Luke back to Genosha to see who he could find to get a handle on this.

Marie's Resurrection from the dead despite Death's ban, the chaos virus, and now the Olympians trying to get worshippers on earth again.

Nick was walking past when he saw Luke appear. "What happened? I've been talking to my mom she's doing better, no memories of the afterlife."
"Alright then get ready, gte your food, Scott's agains it. Me, you two, Storm, and him will convene on this mission. I told him your not Jean or one of her kids..but if he stares a little I apologize your almost a splitting image of his dead wife, and Phoenix was the only person we had on our team besides Sentry, Surfer, and Captain Marvel who could stand up to Apocalypse."

Logan said the last name a bit upset, implying that while Sentry & Surfer had tried to help this world, Captain Marvel had left to attend matters on other planets.

Fusion nodded taking this all in, wondering what exactly his powers had done to Cassandra but she seemed okay." Alright so going up against a guy named Apocalypse, we don't have to beat him, just make sure Logan gets his shot in, then we can get our tech and get home." He said it casually but felt pressure knowing that without memories and being in another dimension was not an ideal situation.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2019 12:38 pm

Tesla would also gently nudge the girls off her hearing the commotion and seeing the flash from a energy blast. Standing from her seat Tesla spawned in a handful of diamonds and passed them out. "I'm so sorry girls, but can you give us a few minutes? I'm sure this will cover the cost of the wait." Tesla walked over to see one of the strippers passed out. "Hey Chu wants going on?"

-----

"I agree. We have more of a lead then anyone else with Monel working on it, but we clearly need better protection. Razon attacked here, Ares seemed to be aware what Monel was up to, I think once he finds it everybody is going to be after him."

-----

"Yes I don't know how this all connects together, but there has to be a common thread." Nick would be there when they arrived and Luke would give him a quick run down of events so far.

-----

Cassandra had to wonder what level of strength this universes was at, she was fairly certain a powerful enough Phoenix could take Apocalypse, at it's height Phoenix is a multiverse scale cosmic entity. Maybe in this world Apocalypse had attacked while Jean was still relatively in-experienced. "Yes Fusion, we just need to distract Apocalypse and Logan will do the rest." Cassandra would get together anything they needed, she thought telling Logan and Scott more about Phoenix and the extremely likelihood Jean will return in time, but decided against it. While they had no choice but to fight Apocalypse, Cassandra still didn't want to mess with this universe timeline anymore then was absolutely necessary.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2019 4:27 pm

"Same crazy teleporing guy from earlier, I don't know if he's tracking us down specifically or we just have some bad luck and I mean literally from running into Zach. "Chulance paused since his power alone should let them offset the effects of any sort of bad luck even with Zach's powers.

"Ok this guy is becoming a pest, and messing with down time. What do you say we try to find him and kick his ass?"
"Hmm perhaps Asgard shouldn't be where we store him, at least not earth bound Asgard. We can activate the bifrost bridge, and stash him in a librartory in Asgard Space. The only concern being the dimension of Asgard itself has had no exposure to the chaos virus so on second thought perhaps we should contain these experiments to earth as it's already in this planet's soil."

Kano paused to think he didn't like the idea of some random location on earth being used for Monel's research project into the chaos virus, they couldn't sacrafice the security of Asgard just for stealth.

"I have an idea create a clone and imbue it with 50% of your power, and the power to summon you so if an attack commence's you can be there and fuse with the clone to attain your full power, but also ensuring Monel's research is protected. I'll put together a high security detail of Asgardian assassins to accompany that clone, in the mean while we can continue our search on the ground floor for that mutant in Angel's dreams & any hint of the virus or the entity trying to spread it. Also we should perhaps take mortal forms when we look into the Olympian activities they'll easily pick up on our divine energies if we remain in god form when we look into them later."
"Hmm Olympian gods active on earth, the chaos virus, and Marie coming back to life. I like the last part but the previous two nah." He sighed.

"I tried to contact Cass earlier, but no response. I'm picking up on Abby's energy at an Avengers compound. You trying to accompany me I've been feeling something weird and she hasn't responded to any of my calls, I stopped thinking about it when mom came back to life but something's off she wouldn't ignore me all this time and I texted her about Marie coming back to life."
After a while everything was set and the team moved forward towards Apocalypse's compound. Storm emerged from the plane summoning her powers of weather to launch a frontal attack on the compound while Scott opened the doors and unleashed powerful optic beams to destroy parts of the compound forcing their entry.

"I'll distract his forces out here for now, you guys get to Apocalypse" Storm yeled out as she sent forth hurricaine winds and lightning bolts at Apocalypse's forces. Scott steered the flight jet forward with him, Logan, Cass, and Fusion on board. Scott unleashed his optic beams again blasting through parts of the building and landed in the middle of hte room where Apocalypse himself was seen using his powers to disintegrate someone.

His two guards leapt up but Logan leapt out driving his claws into the soldier, and Fusion did the same. Apocalypse glared at the four, and instantly unleashed a wave of telekentic force blasting Logan across the compound.

"LOGAN" Scott yelled out before being lifted in the air and starting to be crushed Fusion blasted Apocalypse back with a blast of energy then fired more releasing Scott who joined the onslaught of blasts against Apocalypse who grew in size and clapped his hands sending out a massive seimic energy blast knocking Scott and Fusion back then turnd to Cass and converted the ground beneath her to water for miles leaving her to start falling through the now liquified ground in the helicopter while Fusion flew forward to land some punches on Apocalypse who grabbed him and formed a sphere of eletricity to harm him then blasted him back. "MOVE AWAY TEMPORALY DISPLACD VERIMNI" Fusion sent forth a wave of kinetic energy to cause an exploson as Scott fired a blast only for Apocalypse to wave his hand riplling the ground and blasting him through a wall.

"GET LOGAN" fusion yelled out as he emerged from the attack regenerating and Apocalypse sent forth a massively powerful beam to down Fusion, while Scott had launched a blast in Apocalypse's eyes and fled through the halls to find Logan & Storm.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2019 5:29 pm

Tesla shrugged "Meh. I mean he's gone now right? I mean if your that pissed off about it we can go, but on the other hand the girls are still waiting." Tesla really didn't care about some teleporting jackass but it seemed this guy was getting on Chu's nerves.

-----

Tanya grinned and spawned in multiple clones to stand guard, a telepath and a sorcerer. "Hubby tell you haven't forgotten? I don't need to split my strength, every clone I spawn in is just as strong as I am." Tanya rarely passed on the chance to remind people just how strong she is, there was no splitting of power with her clones, she could spawn hundreds and they'd all equal her in strength.

-----

That was concerning. "So now somethings up with Cass? Hmm we best keep this on the down low from Sandra for the moment, I'm sure everything with Dave has taken it's toll. Another missing child might push her over the edge, and I for one frankly don't want to add any Dark Phoenix bullshit on top of everything else going on. Yamairo, we may have to go and check on this."

-----

Cassandra soon after reemerged from the water, having not drown due to the Goblin's return. She levitated into the air. "Did you forget? Psionic's can fly bitch!" Cassandra took her psionic energy forum and expanded it, growing into a massive size to equal Apocalypse himself. She proceeded to blast him with immense psionic blasts.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2019 5:50 pm

"Hmm when you put it that way." Chulance calmed down right away and was ready to get back to chilling with Tesla and the strippers. "Let's go have fun."
"Your right must be the virus messing with my head, ." Kano used an echantment to communicate with an Asgardian and send them to put together the security assassination asgardian team who promptly popped up.

"You all accompany my wife's clone brigade and keep Monel and his research safe. The Sorcerers can generate an invisible compound away from Asgard but not too far within a 100-200 mile radious should be fine, then me and you can continue our work Tanya."
"I agree Phoenix is powerful but I'm not trying to piss off her mom." Nick had a good relationship with Sandra and he wanted to keep it that way.

Even though he wasn't his girlfriend's guardian angel he wanted to play his part in helping her and having Sandra know she wasn't with a weakling. "Alright let's go to the compound" Nick used the power cosmic energies from Rider and teleported them to the room with Sean and Abby.

"Oh boy." Sean said seeing them appear and Nick saw Abby in the hospital bed. "Abby what happened to you? Where's Cass? I picked up on a trace of her energy with you then it's vanished, Marie came back to life I've been trying to talk to Cass."
"Damn you child your power is of Jean's magnitude." Apocalypse exclaimed with fear, picking up on all the power radiating from Cassandra.

He'd thought he'd killed Jean Grey and permenantly dealt with the Phoenix. Although her energy wasn't that of the Phoenix Force. The cosmic energy that resonated from her the signautre was simiular. He was injured by the barrage of psionic blasts and formed a swirling energy vortex to absorb the attack, as Fusion flew forward he redirected Cassandra's mental onslaught on him.

"AAAH" Fusion screamed as the attack slammed into him and sent him into the ground creating a crater from his strength. He screamed in pain and Apocalypse took the time to move at super speed and slam an energy blade through Cassandra's pisonic form then use his own powers to turn her psionic powers against her while unleashing a point blank blast of energy Fusion screamed as he turned into pure energy exploding then reforming as energy and becoming physical again.

"You...bastard..you messed up." Fusion barked as his eyes glowed red and he drew his admantiuam claw and rushed forward slashing at Apocalypse at superhuman speeds using Manny's powers to hurt him despite his energy form until Apocalypse unleashed a shovkwave blasting Fusion back, then only for Fusion to recover and move faster bashing into Apocalypse and kneeing him in the gut causing him to reel in pain as he assumed his physical form, Fusion was still in immense pain from the mental attack but it had unlocked memories of his powers.

"ENOUGH" Fusion summoned a massive sphere of energy around Apocalypse and charged it with kinetic energy, then infused it with elemental energy attacking him with fire, earth, wind, and water at the speed of light, while multiplying the damage of the attacks by 1000 percent, and unleashing a massive blast of light/photon energy on Apocalypse.

"Damn" Suddenly tendrils burst through hte ground and ripped through Fusion's chest as Apocalypse used his own psioinic energy in combination with raw energy to blast Fusion off, as Scott rushed in the room with Logan and Apocalypse sent forth another shockwave at them, and massive energy missiles towards Cassandra's energy signature.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2019 8:41 pm

Tesla smiled. "That's the spirit." They walked over to the group of waiting strippers. "Alright girls, let fun time resume."

-----

"Right, the sooner we put a stop to this the better." Not only did they need to find the mutant that evaded Kano, but now they had to investigate the arrival of these Olympians.

-----

Abby was happy to see the others arrive and sat up. "Oh Nick, Luke and yamairo. Am I ever happy to see you guys. Me and Cass was out in Vagas, we'd saved up for the trip for a while and wanted a day out on the town, just some shopping and sisterly bonding time. During out travels we met a mutant named Dakoda struggling with his powers. The thoughtful girl she is Cassandra insisted on helping Dakoda. We went back to his apartment where Cass tried to look into his mind, that's where the first strange thing happened as he seemed to unwillingly affect Cass powers somehow, before Cass link with the man got broken Cass let out a psionic shock wave that not only blasted me back, but left Cass hurt as well. It was nothing major, just some escapes and cuts, but it was enough for us to rethink our approach.

Dakota was very apologetic and seemed to have no genuine idea what happened. Cass did say she came across something strange though while in his thoughts. She wanted to dig deeper but the way Dakota's powers reacted made it to dangerous, so we came to The Avengers for help. We used this stations danger room to suppress Dakota's powers. This should of made it safe for Cass to go in again, however when she went in something happened, but my mind just draws a blank. But whatever events occurred lead to a explosion. When I came to the room was half destroyed and Cassandra with Dakota was gone. They wasn't blown up, there is no traces of them, they are simply gone.

Nick seemed furious, his girlfriend, her sister was gone. And Abby couldn't remember the most crucial moments right before the disappearance? He started shouting at her, he didn't mean to but he was angry and worried, Abby hung her head low almost in tears trying to simply mutter "I-I'm sorry" when Luke put a hand on Nick's shoulder. "Hey that's enough. I know your angry but look at Abby, listen to the panic in her voice. She's just as worried as worried about Cass as you are." Nick took one look at Abby, the girl was heartbroken and looked like someone who'd lost a sister that she was worried she'd never see again. He instantly regretted letting his emotions get the better of him and flying off the handle like this. None of this was Abby's fault, he knew that.

Yamairo considered the missing gap in Abby's memories. This didn't quite line up with trauma, leading him to suggest to the others that part of Abby's memories could be erased.

-----

Cassandra absorbed the energy missiles, growing even bigger and stronger and erected a barrier to protect Scott and Logan. "Here my words, for the reign of Apocalypse end here!!" Pulling forth the fraction of the cosmic power she had, Cassandra eyes changed to a crimson color as cosmic fire erupted around her. It starting taking form but this was no Phoenix, instead a much more terrifying Goblin like creature. Scott looked on "Logan!", Logan was already watching everything "That ain't no Phoenix". Even Apocalypse seemed stunned, what power was this? Cassandra would speak again. "So Apocalypse the Phoenix Force was not enough? Then how about I show you a power that consumes Phoenix's for breakfast."

While it was true the Goblin was a cosmic force capable of overpowering and consuming the Phoenix itself, Cassandra declaration was to a degree a bluff as she did not have full access to the Goblin's true power. Cassandra pulled forth as much power as she could and sent the mighty Goblin screaming towards Apocalypse, hoping she had access to enough power to at least hurt him.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2019 10:23 pm

Chu continued to have fun with Tesla and the girls in the club.
"Alright back to New York" Kano waved his hammer mjolnir forming a portal sucking them through and they ended up back in Atlanta.

"Alright back to hmm what's that smell. "Kano sniffed in the air his enhanced senses picking up a pleasant fragrance that nugged at his stomach." BBQ let's get some." Kano materialized his wallet and walked over to the vendor. "Hey let me get pulled pork, baked beans, and some sweet corn you want anything honey" He said asking his wife if she was hungry.
"Her memory may have been tampered with, this is puzzling indeed. We may need to get Sandra involved, I'll go speak with James, and bring him back see what he can uncover from her memories before we call your mother."

Yamairo wanted to get to the bottom of the situation, and with Sandra's daughter involved he didn't want to mess around. But like the others he feared a Dark Phoenix outburst and wanted to see what they could do within their own resources. He left to retrieve James whom he'd left at SHIELD to discuss tactics dealing with the Olympian gods while Nick sighed.

"This is a mess. Mom comes back to life, and she's gone..." He thought maybe this was some divine punishment a trade, life for life but pushed those thoughts away. "I'm sorry Abby It's just so much going on. There's this guy who took Cass, some chaos virus that's spreading around the planet, Zeus & pals are trying to take over with religion, it's always a mess, she's strong whereever she is she's okay, let's just hope James can help ,I'll use my psinoic powers too when he gets here if memories was erased maybe the two of us can restore them and get some answers. "Nick said trying to be reassuring for Abby, but also for himself. He just got his mom back he didn't want to loose Cassandra.
"The reign of Apocalypse shall not end, my power reigns supreme in this world, you need to go back to whence you came from." Apocalypse growled at Cassandra angry and wanting to stop her and Fusion.

He sensed they didn't belong in this reality, and one of his soldiers materialized a teleporter. "I'm at your service master."

"Good Adrian deal with the foreigners." Adrian grinned, and tapped some buttons on his wrist activating a machine and the energy began to swirl, as the machine began activating and Fusion was suddenly drawn towards the machine and sucked in. Suddenly the machine fizzled out. "One down he drained it restarting master. "Adrian began reactivating hte machine as Scott launched optic beams he teleported the beams and had them blast into Logan knocking him back.

"Now the girl damn it." Apocalypse barked not wanting to fight Cassandra and Fusion. Apocalypse screamed out in pain as the goblin's powers engulfed him and suddenly caused a rift in hte temporal machine causing the portal to reopen and Fusion to be split out some monsters behind him quickly getting sucked in the portal. "I'm back!" Fusion eclaimed seeing Cassandra's power consuming Apocalypse when suddenly an explosion took place and Apocalypse rose injured and bleeding transforming into the peak of his power surrounded in cosmic energy.

"Now this ends all of you shall perish." Apocalypse drew his cosmic energy as Adrian recharged the machine only for dark tendrils to burst from the ground impaling him and wrapping around him summoned by Fusion, while Apocalypse unleashed a massive cosmic wave of energy with the intents of killing Cassandra, Scott, & Logan. Fusion formed a massive barrier then used the barrier to infuse with Apocalypse's energy and cause it to do less damage to Cassandra, Scott, and Logan.

"What?!" Apocalypse screamed causing the ground to convert into anti matter and explode wiping out Adrian and the entire throne room. At the last second Fusion had converted eveyone intangible, then made them solid again. Fusion surrounded himself in darkforce energy and runic energy rising up his admantium claws, and flew into Apocalypse who screamed in pain then surrounded Fusion in a cacoon of energy abosrbing him and transforming into a being of far more power who moved at the speed of ligh and with a second blow managed to utilize Manny's power plus his own immense cosmic energy to strike Cassandra with huge force while also absorbing energy from her sending her to the ground bleeding.

"Enough is enough now with hte power of the Goblin I will" Apocalypse groaned in pain screaming in his new ultimate form and began shaking screaming in pain. Logan ran up from the ashes as Apocalypse sent out one more attack, Logan leapt threw the wave using his body as a shield regenerating and opening fire with the gun striking Apocalypse in the head.

At the last minute Fusion unfused with Apocalypse as the anti mugen vibranium bullet hit Apocalypse right as he was reverted to physical form by Fusion and he hit the ground deceased.

"We've won... finally" Logan yelled with joy. "The machine" Fusion was back to normal form drained and healing walking over to the rubble of the dimensional transportation machine and accidentally using his powers over time reversed it to restore the machine. "It's back."

"You " Adrian was back to life also restored by the reversion but Fusion snapped his fingers causing Adrian to explode. He nodded his head and walked over the machine putting in co-ordinates. "I programmed the machine to our dimension CAssandra come on it's activating."

"I can't thank you guys enough" Up above they heard a massive storm passing away as Storm flew in. "Apocalypse is really dead, you two we are grateful we've finally slayed the oppressor of our world, his forces still roam but now we can free all our allies and. "Suddenly the room began shuddering, and a splurge of energy appeard and the Phoenix rose, then turned black then formed into Jean Grey glowing with energy but consumed. "Now that you've slayed him, I have risen again, the fool thought he killed me, all he did was silence the mind of Jean."

"Jean "Scott called out and the Dark Phoenix turned to Scott." This world will pay, I will burn it to the ashes, this is Apocalypse's world, and all will be destroyed."

"What are you talking ab out Jean! Snap out of it!"

"That energy isn't JEan, it's the Phoenix, but it's raw..it's evil..I've neve rfelt something like this."

"I haven't either, but I know what it is it's what Xavier and Magneto warned us about before they died, the Dark Phoenix, the dark side of the Phoenix, Jean tapped into it's powers when she faced down Apocalypse, we thought he killed her, but he only surpressed her, and killing him gave her the chance to rise...this is worst then Apocalypse.."

"Worst, I'm here to burn this world, but Scott Summers you and your friends mean alot to JEan, you can repopulate the world for the mutants, perhaps I'll spare as many mutants as I can, humans not so much perhaps a few million so in the new world they can be slaves, and you two you don't belong here, thank you for freeing me be gone." Dark Phoenix enhanced the power of hte dimension machine and sent Fusion and Cassandra through it then vaporized the machine. Fusion & Cassandra reappeared back i their dimension but not on earth instead on the Kree empire's home world Hala.

"We're back but not on our planet. "Fusion said looking around when he began surging with energy, and hit the ground before getting up. "This is so crazy. "He said reassuming the form of Dakota now back in the neutral dimension but having memories of what just happened." IT dosen't make any sense...I remember eveything that happened even memories of my powers..but those other voices in my head their silent." Somehow thanks to Milo using the psionic assault Apocalypse had redirected from Cassandra he'd managed to eliminate memories of himself and Fusion from Dakota's mind but left him with memories of his powers he'd uncovered while fighting Apocalypse to give him a true fresh chance at life.

"Fusion...that's the only thing I remember, just saying the name hurts it's like a nasty after taste in my mouth..hmm..based on these powers I'll name myself Junction. Anyway Cass where the fuck are we, and where the fuck where we just at? I literally had no memories in that timeline it was weird it was like I was three different people but couldn't figure out who I really was, now the voices in my head that were there before we got stuck in that time are gone."

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2019 11:13 pm

"Of course dear. Get me a steak and baked potato." This wasn't what they came here for, but hey who'd complain about BBQ?

-----

Abby could understand where Nick was coming from. "It's OK Nick, emotions are high right now. Wherever Cass is, I just hope she holds out until we get there." Abby had been freaking out ever since woke up, all she wanted to do was find her sister. She was happy for Nick that Marie was back, but Abby was just unable to focus on that right now.

-----

Cassandra felt horrible with how things ended, but at least there was a silver lining. It was possible over time for Jean to regain control of herself. But until then the wrath of Dark Phoenix was going to be hard times for the X-MEN. Looking around Cassandra remembers hearing about this place. "If I'm not mistaken Dakota, we're on the Kree World. It's a long way from Earth, but if we talk to them they may be able to communicate with Earth. Somebody like Sandra could easily traverse the cosmo's to come get us."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2019 12:16 am

"Alright you heard her" Kano handed the man the money and they got to work making the food while Kano took a seat.

"So much on our plate, where do you think we should start?
"I know I just had to apologize my emotions got the best of me with this situation. "Nick said as Yamairo returned.

"James is pre-occupied trying to scan the minds of some Olympian worshippres and using Ezekiel their trying to cross reference it with the people we took who were infected with the chaos virus. One we need to see any matches, and if not we can return the chaos war victims to their belonging, Nick I need your help."

"I need your help, Cassandra does."

"Listen Zach's powers caused a shootout earlier, you have telepathy right now go to the scene and read some minds, and get everything calmed down, and clear the names of the shooters influenced by the virus, please James will be here shortly to help Abby."

"Damn it fine" Nick read Yamairo's mind and ported away, while Yamairo sighed." Truthfully James will be here soon then we can see what ew can do."
"Maybe I have some sort of power that can help, I can remember most of my powers, and the voices are mostly quieted but eveyrthing's a little fuzzy why don't you take a look around my head and see what you can find. "Dakota offered, he noticed that this atmosphere was similar to earth he didn't need any abilities to breath here and he sensed so many energy signals on this planet although none with the power of Phoenix, himself, Cassandra, or Apocalypse there were so many people and their energy was a distant cousin of human energy.

"I've got enough control where the mystery man won't be popping up I can feel that." Dakota said not knowing who Emperor Fusion was but his mind was an open target, at this point Cassandra could meld it however she wanted.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2019 1:05 am

"I say we see what the Olympians are up to. Your search for the mutant has already proven fruitless, and in regards to the virus we are waiting on Monel's research. So that only really leaves the Olympian gods." As the food cooked it started smelling quite good. "Would you agree with my assessment, or do you have other plans in mind?" Tanya asked Kano.

-----

"Thank you Yamairo. Wherever Cass is I really hope she's safe" The concern on Abby's face was obvious. When the original group of SXM found her years ago Abby was a outcast, a murderous freak that nobody wanted anything to do with. But Dave and Sandra realized her struggle, they bonded with her and over time became a family. She went from having nothing to having a loving family and home. She would become the pairs first daughter being adopted into the family and eventually would get a number of siblings that she would care the world over. Not long ago though this all came crumbling down with the loss of a father a 2 out of 3 siblings. Sandra and Cass was all Abby now had left, and Abby was desperate to find her sister.

-----

Cassandra thought about it and it really did seem like a ideal situation. The location was not the best, hopefully no Kree interrupted them. "Alright Dakota, lets give this one more try." Cassandra had Dakota lay back, she supported him on a bed of tekekintic energy. Digging into his mind once more Cassandra essentially shut his brain off while she worked. This time she had a different plan, retrieving about these other beings was far to dangerous so instead any memory of Fusion or Milo, she locked it away behind very powerful mental blocks. She wanted to make Dakota the dominate personality, and did the best she could till in any holes in his memory. She also allowed him to remember his powers.

Pulling out of his mind Cassandra allowed Dakota to re-awaken. "Dakota? How are you feeling?"

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2019 2:08 am

" Gurl I was about to make a scene for you, I cant stand hoes like that, let em build up steam and they wont known when to shut up " Tanesha admired herself in the mirror, she was in a green dress with a V cut and wide brim, black elbow length gloves and a black hat.

------------------------------------

No one else had any questions and soon the team were boaring the aircrafts.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2019 11:00 am

"Your right then let's assume our mortal forms. " Kano tapped into the powers of the Odinforce and Runic magic to convert himself, and Tanya into mortal forms but still with the ability to access their powers as the vendor came and brought each of them their food.

"Thank you kind sir." Kano grabbed his fork and dug into the beans, and pulled pork. "Mhmm Atlanta has good food, so the Olympians let's see their trying to get the Church of Zeus going, perhaps we should find the closest Zeus church and head there."
"We can only hope for the same." Yamairo said knowing James was handling business, as well as Nick at his heart he was still a hero and his top priority and concern was making sure the people were safe.

As he was speaking Nick reappeared as did James shortly. "Looks like were all here, I'm going to head back to Ezekiel on Genosha to examine what you and him found out James, keep me posted on the Cass situation, and if we have to call Sandra." Yamairo ported away, and James went over to Abby.

"Alright rest easy I'm going in your head, Nick come on." James used his own power to delve into Abby's mind to try to restore her missing memories and Nick used his own telepathy to join, as they pushed they see flashes of Emperor Fusion appearing, a brief battle, then flared only restoring half of Abby's memories.

"Was that my dad...the evil version." Nick was sick wondering what was going on, and James shuddered. "Whatever it was that took her memories was surely powerful we could only get back half."
"Wow..I feel so much better. "Dakota exclaimed getting up Cassandra having melded his mind to give him sole control over his body.

"Guess it's time for the Age of Junction let's see if I can do this." Dakota put his hand on Cassandra's shoulder, and tapped into the power cosmic as well as powers of teleportation allowing him to teleport across the universe reappearing in his apartment in Atlanta. Dakota fell to the ground drained from such a vast use of teleportation. "We're back whew." He sighed.

"I've got alot to think about, thanks for everything Cass. These powers, I feel like I need to be doing something with them, I use to be in the military until my powers & the demon invasion. I gotta find something new to do, but first I need to get my life back together, thanks." Dakota indicated he was drained from getting them back to earth but also had some personal affairs to tend to but he still wanted to keep in contact with the Phoenix daughter.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2019 1:44 pm

"Of course, it's always some kind of church.     You know just for once I wouldn't mind a cult of something just for something different instead of church or this of church of that."    Tanya buttered her potato and as the butter melted she cut off a piece of steak and tried it.    "You are most certainly correct, Atlanta does have good food."

-----

The memories they got back only made Abby's heart sink even more.    "Oh no Fusion?    This is bad, if Fusion took Cass then she's in immense danger." In her mind Abby thought "if not already dead".     If it was Milo Abby would then feel a lot more comfortable, but considering Fusion was the name that was brought up.

-----

Cassandra smiled.   "It was a pleasure to have helped."    Cassandra did one last thing, quickly setting up a physic link between Dakota and herself.     "If you ever feel your powers slipping out of control again, or if you ever just want to chat in general, or if you need help.     Simply call out to me and I'll hear you no matter where we are on the world.      Now you look tired and I'm sure you have personal affairs to attend to, I also have friends and family that I'm sure are quite worried about me.     So I'll be leaving you for now.       See you later, Dakota."

With a friendly wave and smile Cassandra left Dakota's apartment and made her way outside.     She reached out to Yamairo, James, Abby and Nick.     "Hey guys, have you missed me?     Back at the Avengers Station Abby's face lite up with a bright smile.   "Oh my god Cassandra is that you?    Where are you?    Where's Fusion?    Are you alright?"     Abby was rapid firing questions with clear worry in her voice.    "Relax sis I'm alright.     You are still at the space station right?    Have Yamairo pick me up, I'll explain everything.    I'm in Atlanta.

Yamairo arrived shortly after and picked up Cassandra bring her back to the others.    Abby immediately hopped out of bed, running up to Cass and hugging her.      Cass comforted Abby for a moment then motioned Nick over, sharing a hug with him as well.      They all got settled in and Cassandra started going over everything that happened.

-----

Back in France Sandra was seen exiting the changing stall the same time as Tanesha wearing a retro style red dress with gold fitting, black gloves that ran a little up past the elbow, thigh length thin black socks and red heels.      She spoke softly "I'm proud of you Cass" revealing that unknown to the others, Sandra had been following the events with Cass and Abby all along.      Tanesha not quite hearing her asked "did you say something?"     Sandra smiled "It's not important love, just thinking to myself.     Hey you look great, green goes nice on you.      These vintage style dresses are quite neat huh?"

-----

Troy had been in Atlanta looking for a mutant for what felt like forever. He still had the key Fusion gave him, though he wasn't intending to use it. Thinking it over Milo was a great ally, but Fusion is to much of a liability even for the bad guys to have around. He was hoping to extort Fusion for some healthy wealth before smashing the key, but it looked like he wasn't going to be able to find this mutant Fusion spoke off anyway. "Well shit, at this rate rate I may well just smash this thing right now."

Last edited by justinlynch3 on Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2019 5:34 pm

When Nick and Katy arrived on Genosha, he felt a similar feeling to being at Shadowgreen. Following Katy, he listened as she gave him a brief rundown on the SXM and other aspects of her world, including some things he remembered from their first conversation at Shadowgreen.
"I see."
They arrived at Katy's room, a big place that seemed at one time to have been meant for two. He suspected she had lived here with an ex-boyfriend once, but he didn't voice it. That was all in the past now, and he was ready to embrace the future just like she was.

Nick could tell that it was Katy's room from all of the decorations and objects having to do with water. It seemed she really did have a love for the sea.
"Wow, it's almost like being in the ocean again."
He noticed an absence of family photos, so maybe that was also a sore subject for her. Standing in front of the bed, he turned to her with a smoldering expression on his face. Extending his hand to her, he let her take that first step toward lovemaking on her own, a continued sign of his respect and caring for her.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2019 11:47 am

"Yeah but not too many people are gonna run around joining cults. What with Helflire Cult, and everyone who's caused issues not to mention cults in general leave a bad taste in your mouth huh." Kano said elaborating on the subject as he continued chowing down on his food as they waltzed towards the church of zeus now in their mortal forms.

Kano paused as he briefly picked up on Dakota's energy signature when him and Cass came back to Atlanta then it vanished. "You felt that energy that was the mutant and I felt a hint of...some energy I'm familar with...Milo's or rather Fusions you felt that?"
"Stop it dont think that" Nick had another emotional response, and James frowned Emperor Fusion snatching Cassandra was a problem. "Ok so it's agreed at this point we need to go to Phoenix, maybe let's pray it's someone else but with this info we need your mom."

"We have to.."Nick clenched his fist, if it was the evil version of his father he knew he couldn't stand up to him, had it been Milo he'd been rejoicing both of his parents really back. "I'll go get her."

Nick sighed. Shortly after they got Cassandra back and she explained the situation. Yamairo nodded. "You made the right choice, if Fusion or Milo occupied that body...."

"I know what your thinking Yama, if Milo's in there somewhere the old Milo we owe it to him to get him out, but what if someone put his body or soul into this Dakota guy, should we risk splitting them, what if it's just Emperor Fusion who's lurking and is using Milo as a guise, we can't risk bringing him back."

"But maybe we can get my dad back, and this mutant."

"I think the first important step is to give this mutant some space, make a file on him, how much of Milo's powers he shares, he dosen't sound like a bad guy. We need to see if we can make him good, otherwise if he shares powers of Fusion at the first sign of him going too far we have to kill him..if we do bring Milo back or find a way I say we leave his powers at Dakota's level, but that's far away. "Yamairo spoke solmenly for him to vouch killing someone especially a close friend he knew the dangers of an uncontrolled evil Milo, and then left not wanting to be apart of this conversation anymore.

"Well I'm just glad to have you back Cass, that's crazy."

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2019 1:44 pm

"Oh I felt it alright."     There was clear anger in Tanya's voice.     Fusion was the one that killed her and sent her to Hel, a place she'd probably still be if not for The Avengers.     Tanya's beef with Phoenix seemed to be more about bragging rights, for whatever reason she seemed to enjoy getting under Sandra's skin, almost like she purposely was trying to piss Sandra off.      Her motives for doing so still rather unclear.      But with Fusion Kano sensed something different.    Fusion had her blood on his hands, Tanya would like no more then to have his blood on her hands in return.

-----

"Thank you Nick, I'm happy to finally be home.     However there is one more thing, you remember how I said that me and Fusion fought Apocalypse?      Well part of what got us though that battle was"    Cassandra held her had out, palm flat and formed a small ball of cosmic fire to appear.    Abby and Nick was shocked.      Abby spoke up "Is that the Phoenix or...."    Cassandra formed a miniature Goblin construct before having the energy disappear.     "I don't know how he did it, I can sense Godric is still sealed away.    But somehow Fusion gave me connection to a Goblin Force.    If it's the same one, a new one he created, one from another reality, I don't know.     However I do once again process at least a small degree of cosmic energy.      I'm nowhere close to challenging mother or Emmet in this state, but it's not to far fetched to think this power will grow over time."

-----

Just as Troy was about to give up and go home he happened to stumble by Tanya and Kano just as they switched over to human forms.    "Kano, Tanya?    What the hell are you two doing here?"

-----

Katy was happy Nick enjoyed the interior. "Thank you, this is where I lived with Troy before he turned on us. It wasn't quite as watery back then, but I've renovated since he's been gone." Nick would continue being a gentlemen even letting Katy being the first one to get comfortable on the bed. "Alright Nicky, enough of the gentlemen act for now. Lets see if your as good in bed as you are in a fight." Katy invited Nick to join her, and seemed to be insisting Nick just open up and be himself, and not worry about being so proper.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2019 6:45 pm

Nick chuckled and dropped his hand as Katy got comfortable on the bed.
"Okay."
After Katy was in the bed, he crawled into bed and looked closely into her eyes.
"Right back at you."
Nick then wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into a kiss. She wanted him to open up and not hold back, and he would do just that.

An hour later, Nick was on his back with his arm around Katy. He was sweating and panting, but smiling.
"Wow, that was really good."
He turned to look at her.
"I think I'll just spend the night here, if that's cool. I'm not sure I can drive after you wore me out."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2019 7:33 pm

Katy was in much the same state as she lay besides Nick, they had one hell of wild hour, it was amazing. "Sure, you can stay here. Maybe next time, we take the activates over to your place." It seemed Katy quite enjoyed herself and was already thinking about future hookups.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 3:44 am

Wichita, Kansas

Two Hours later 1600 hrs

Hundreds of artillery shells and missiles slammed into the barrier surrounding the city. The National Guard attacked the shield repeatedly hoping it would give, but to no avail. The skies were cloudy but whether it was clouds or smoke from the munitions spent on the barrier was almost impossible to tell from sight. The barrier itself was transparent but still just barely visible to the naked eye. It appeared fluid like water, but far stronger. The two aircraft the teams were in finally arrived within the airspace. Alpha team flew extremely high into the atmosphere seeking to go above the barrier while Bravo’s pilot flew low.

“Unknown aircraft state your intentions!”

Both pilots received this message and proceeded to explain who they are to the military officers through the radio. Tame was on her 20th high calorie bar. She was eating these specialized snacks in preparation for the calories she’d burn. Alpha’s skyranger was now above the clouds out of view of anyone on the ground and directly above the city. It entered hover mode and was now stationary above their target.

“We’re here.” Their pilot an older dark skin New York spoke on the speakers. Tame got up and walk to the cockpit.

“Before we start I have something to show you. I’m showing you how we’re getting in.” she smiled showing sharp teeth that didn’t seem noticeable before. The Skyranger itself was large and rather spacious. Even as everyone entered the cockpit it was enough room for them to fit. As they looked through the heavily reinforced glass of the cockpit the view was wonderful. The sun was still up and visible. It was almost as if they were in heaven.

“This is certainly relaxing.” Yasuri commented taking in the sight but watched Tame as something strange began to happen. The small horns on her head grew and glowed a bright blue. Soon the skies before them began to grow dark as the clouds increased in density and became dark. A storm seemed to spontaneously appear. Almost simultaneously a massive snake like creature appeared before them. Like her other creations it shared a black and blue color, but this seemed far more sinister. It had dragon like wings across its body and two massive mouths. It seemed to exude sinister energy making everyone in the entire city shudder.

“Destroy.” Tame ordered and the monster slithered through the clouds and parted them. It looked towards the city and with a roar a beam of psionic energy shot from its mouth and impacted the shield. It was like a light show for those who could observe it like the lights of aurora but far more intense. The power that impacted the shield was akin to several nuclear weapons going off per second. The barrier itself began to contract and slowly shrink to cover the one portion that was being attacked. Tame noticed this. The enemy psionic couldn’t cover the entire city while blocking this attack. “NOW! All teams GO!”

Her voice was heard on the radio and Bravo team’s skyranger flew straight into the city as fast as possible.

“I’ll provide a distraction.” Sheriha announced and activated her suit’s helmet. Before anyone could say anything, she dived out the skyranger and flew straight down. She flew past what was left of the shield that was still blocking the blast from Tame’s monster. Her suit’s scanners picked up two dozen Surface to Air Missile systems around the city. However, they were all on civilian structures. They all began to fire missiles attempting to intercept any airborne enemy. Sheriha dashed through the sky dancing bye all the missiles. Every turn and spin she made Sheriha launched missiles from the pods on her shoulders intercepting enemy projectiles fired at her. There were explosions all around the central building they were assaulting, and one created a massive gaping hole in the building. Bravo team’s skyranger saw that opening and decided to push ahead seeing that the SAM systems were distracted.

“Hang on we’re going in!” Alpha’s pilot shouted as the skyranger dived straight down. Tame’s creation disappeared the moment they made it inside the shield’s perimeter. There were multiple landing areas on the roof for aircraft. It was large, open and flat which was perfect for them. It was perfect for a landing, but as they soon saw it was perfect for their enemy to gather and prepare for a fight. Dozens of dark figures gathered below them and began to fly off the roof and towards them. They were all dark spherical drones with a red eye in the middle. They flew off towards the skyranger firing dozens of red lasers. Tame created many massive hawk-like birds that blocked the shots, but the pilot was forced to pull out. They were being chased but needed an opening to land.

Bravo team flew towards the hole in the building. The Skyranger hovered in place and opened its hatch allowing everyone inside to jump out into the charred hole. As they entered the team could hear alarms go off and many fire systems attempting to contain the fire. Their mission at this point was simply to do locate the psionic and defeat anyone in their way.
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2019 11:51 pm

Scott had boarded his Skyranger with the rest of Alpha Team and they were on their way to Wichita in one of the most bizarre anti-terrorism operations of his career. Cults were usually low-tier dangerous, so for them to have such powerful members and be able to have such a stranglehold on a whole city, that was a new one for him. Still, regardless of who they were or why they were doing this, they had to be stopped, and he was glad to be here. Scott looked over and gave an amused smile as Tame downed high calorie bars like they were going out of style in preparation for using her powers. He wondered if Existence ever had this problem. His thoughts were distracted as he heard military communications squawking over their radio asking them to state their intentions.

Their Skyranger was now hovering above the target, so it was clear that they would soon be making entry.
You ready for this, Valor?
I was born ready.
Scott smiled proudly and his black and gold armor appeared over his entire body. A second later both arms were covered in a second layer of red and gold armor. He looked at both arms, admiring his first use of both of them, and nodded in satisfaction.

Scott looked over as Tame came into the cockpit and told them to sit back and watch her work, basically. The view outside the window was truly relaxing, but there was no time to lose focus. All of a sudden the clouds turned a stormy black and a giant dragon-like creature appeared, one of Tame's creations on a much bigger scale. Upon her order, it shot a massive beam of energy that eventually parted the barrier, suggesting that there was some serious power behind that attack.
"Nice work," Scott said to Tame with a thumbs up.
With the shield penetrated, Bravo Team's Skyranger went in first, with their own not far behind.

However, Sheriha decided to literally jump ship and was out like a shot. Scott thought that he should possibly go after her, but thought better of it. It was probably better to stay with the team. After they were past the shield, he saw that his call had been right as they suddenly started to be chased by several drones. With so much resistance, there was no opening for them to land.
"Keep it stable and I'll get those drones off us," he said to the pilot.

Scott grabbed the top of the exit door and pulled himself onto the roof of the Skyranger. Using his Destructive Aura, he could keep their lasers from touching him. His arms glowed, and he began firing Shining Fists from both arms at them. His aim was true, and several of the drones fell from the sky and exploded into flames. There were a large number of them, but he was shooting them down quickly. The pilot would be able to land very shortly, and then they could back up Bravo Team, which had already gone ahead of them.

Nick nodded his thanks.
"Good, thanks."
He smiled as she was talking about doing it at his place next time.
"Yeah, sounds good. I don't know exactly when I'll get to do it because of my training and all, but we definitely will."
He put his arm around Katy and pulled her close to him as he leaned his head back, staring up at a ceiling that seemed to reflect the sea.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 3:01 am

Katy enjoyed having somebody in bed she could snuggle up with once more, she'd quite missed this. "You know next time we spar I think we should kick it up a notch. You, me, proper battle powers and all. Now that I've seen your combat skills, I'm intrigued to see your overall battle skills in play." The two had started the day off with fight, then a date, followed by sex and now they where back around to fighting again. It sounded like the next time they had a sparring match, that Katy wanted to take Nick through his paces for real.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2019 2:41 am

Tanesha stepped out of the changing booth and did a little twirl " how ya girl look? " she could feel her mood starting to improve, she was out with her girlfriends, after all the bullshit of late, they finally had a chance to breath and she intended to take advantage of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 6
Page 27 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 39  Next