Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2019 4:29 pm

" If I had to hazard a guess, it would be that this clone couldnt do what she was made to do " he held out a hand and conjured phoenix fire for a moment " Harness the power of the phoenix force, I dont believe whatever it is that allows the two of us to be compatable with it can be duplicated in such a way " reading the new text from Kaiser was all the proof he needed " The cloning process itself has not gone well, the first few clones degraded rapidly, the ones that seemed to make it through were born with disfigurments, their minds in tatters, little more then children " Kaiser even sent photos, from the notification sound coming from Riku's phone, he'd gotten the photos too, much to his delight.

" This latest one is the only one to make it through the process completely, though as I said before, it showed no signs of being a host of the cosmic entity "

-------------------------------------------

Alan was currently reading a book when Aice began speaking to him about swtching " B-But I havent gotten the body in days, and I was going to see the f-f-festival! "

" Relax brother, we have company and I dont imagine you actually want to be around the vampire Nina do you? "

Alan sighed " Fine "

" Dont worry, once were with Nina i'll let you have the body for the rest of the festival, barring nothing needed of course "

Alan immediately perked up and switched. Alice shook her hair out and satt cross legged, awaiting her guest.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2019 5:20 pm

Listening to all this a idea suddenly sparked into Sandra's mind. "Wait! So is that that why Darrel wanted me? Maybe his plan was to try to figure out and transfer the Phoenix essence in some way, transferring into a body in which he could control." According to Scott and Kiya's claims they made it sound like Darrel himself wanted the Phoenix, but maybe they mistook his meaning or didn't hear him out completely. It did make sense though thinking about it, destroying the original Sandra so he could hopefully transfer the Phoenix into his clone. In theory the clone being just like Sandra would be able to manage the Phoenix in the same way Sandra herself did, or maybe that was his hope at least. And since the clone was raised in a controlled environment and didn't know no better, it would be easier to get a clone to obey him.

Maybe Sandra was wrong, it was just her speculation. But it would explain why Darrel felt the need that he had to get rid of her for his plans to work. "Still the question remains, what do we do about this clone? I feel like it'd be wrong to kill it, from the sounds of things this clone was just as much of a victim in any of this as the rest of us. Should we... maybe go speak to it, try to find out what it knows?"

-----

Nina would arrive moments later, seeing Alice demeanor it seemed the girl was expecting her arrival. "Straight to business I see." Seeing Alice had been waiting expecting Nina's arrival, she felt it unnecessary for greetings and small talk and had assumed Alice would of felt the same. "Alright then, Alice I was wondering if you had any sort of bearing on what happened yesterday during the tournament. This demonic energy inside me, what is it, where did it come from? At first I thought I might absorbed some of Mary's energy or such, that her powers fused with my body somehow. But know I don't know, something feels different about what's lurking inside me. I feel like it has no purpose or direction, that it just wants to mane, torture and kill just for the sake of doing so, just because it can, just because it wants to.

This isn't like my normal survival instincts to do whatever you need to in order to feed and survive. This is different, this feels just straight up evil."

As Alice listened there seemed to be a uncharacteristic hint of concern in Nina's voice, like even the person who had to feed off other people to survive was afraid of what this demonic power might end up doing.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2019 11:35 pm

Sandra's theory certainly made sense, it would be a simpler task then trying to control Sandra herself. Riku frowned when Sandra mentioned not killing the clone, he'd started gassing up a chainsaw. Emmet agreed, to an extent " Yes, there is the chance we can glean some type of new information and all in the end she is innocent "

Dr.Spayde approached the group " It's always you people " he sighed in annoyance " The clone is fine "

Emmet was mildly suprised that the doctor could tell, then remembered what his power was " Thats good to hear, did you anything from her biology? "

" She's pretty well put together piece, very much identicle to Sandra Fuller, 93, no 96 percent on a genetic level. Same powers of telekinesis and telepathy, same potential "

Riku raised his chainsaw " Does she have the evil gene? Thats the question "

Dr.Spayde rolled his eyes " Thats not a thing, her brain chemistry is stable. You can go in if you want, she should wake up in a moment, I temporarily dampened her powers, that'll only last about ten minutes, in case she wakes up reacts badly, I also changed her eye color, your welcome " he stood aside and the group in, snatching Riku's chainsaw as he passed " You'll get it back after you leave "

The group crowded around the bed at slight distance, not wanting to scare the girl when she woke up.

--------------------------------------------------------

Alice listened intently to Nina's concerns, she'd been at the tournament yesterday, well Alan had been, but Alice's consciousness had been active. She wanted to see Karen in action with her knew hair and while she was dissapointed the woman had been defeated, but happy her enchantment with the hair had turned out so well. She was mildly impressed Nina had made it as far as she had, putting aside the fact that she'd been fighting the small fry and skirted by all the monsters.

The match with Mary had been intruiging and she'd been shocked at Nina's demonic transformation " I can only offer theories, demonology is not something i've looked in that extensivey, though I may start boning up on it, as asking that monster in the True Notes is obviously out of the question. I sense some outside intereference, your a simple undead, have been since I first met you. The power you displayed was forced on you by someone else "

She toyed with her hair, she had a good idea of who did it, but felt it wise to not say anything yet. She noted that Nina seemed afraid of this side to herself and what it was likely to do, Alice couldnt say her fears were unfounded, demons were a tricky sort, but a general theme was cruely, sadism, and bloodletting. Nina fed to survive, it was a simple action, enough that Alice questioned if she actually liked it or not.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 12:43 am

Within the moments of gathering around the girl started to wake up. Spayde mentioned the eyes, Sandra's own eyes was blue. When the girl sat up and looked bewilderingly toward the group, Sandra could see them. The clones eyes was green, it was a small change but at least it was something. "Are... are you the people that rescued me?" the clone questioned, she wasn't freaking out but she did sound wary. The girls voice even matched Sandra's own. It was one thing for a mutant to get this close of a copy, but Sandra was still amazed a supposedly human organization pulled this off.

Sandra would speak up "it was me and my girlfriend that found you". After hearing this the clone noticed Sandra and Tanesha holding hands, then it dawned on the clone. "Wait... you look and sound like me." The clone still seemed wary of her surroundings, Sandra gave a confirming nod towards the clones observation. "Yes I am the girl you was modeled after, I am Sandra Fuller. Do you have a name? Oh, also you can relax, we're not here to hurt you."

The clone seemed to go a little more at ease after Sandra said that. She responded to the question saying "I am also Sandra Fuller." Sandra ground a bit upon hearing that. "Two women that look almost identical, sound identical, has the same mutant abilities and even the same name. I feel like we're going to have to do something about this." It was all bad enough this clone shared her powers, looks, and voice. But even the name as well? It's like this clone was a literal real life mirror of Sandra herself, minus the eyes.

Sandra at this point was almost afraid to ask, this was freaky enough as it was but she had to know. "Um Sandra, do you have my memories?" The clone seemed almost surprised by such a question but didn't have to think on it very long. "No" Sandra let out a sigh of relief, thankfully this clone didn't know every waking detail of Sandra's life and childhood. Sandra looked over to Emmet wondering what questions he had for the clone.

-----

Nina was a bit disappointed Alice didn't know more, it seemed like for now Nina was on her own trying to come to terms with this thing inside her. "So you said somebody did this to me, by any chance you wouldn't know who or why, do you?"

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 3:02 am

" Why dont you just call her Becky? " Riku put in from the back of the room " She looks like a Becky "

Tanesha shot him a look " Bitch, we are not calling her that "

Riku shrugged " Seems pretty appropriate to me, but then im petty "

Emmet thought for a moment " How does Cassandra sound to you? It's similar to Sandra, so it should be familiar. Can you tell us what you remember before waking up here? "

-------------------------------------------------

Alice considered her answer to that " I have some guesses, guesses I dare not say out loud " her expression was dead serious " As for the why, that is more guess work, it could be idle curiousity, they wanted to experiment with the idea of a vampire demon hybrid and saw you as the perfect opportunity. It is very well that you have been torn apart or something worse. But here you are now, it's quite interesting to say the least. I unfortunately cant tell you anything concrete "

She muttered an incantation, summoning a book to her hand and started flipping through it " Demonic vampires in themselves isnt a strange concept, theres a type of undead demon known as blood fiends, basically undead vampires that feast on the blood of other demons, based on your transformation thats not what you are, just drawing parallels "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 1:34 pm

The clone considered Emmet's suggestion and smiled. "Alright, I like it. Cassandra it is!" The newly named Cassandra wondered what Emmet was expecting to hear about the lab, but what say what she could. "Well we grew up in these bubble like things, I suppose we was given growth hormones as I aged into a teenager faster then the scientist aged. Most of the time I spent sleeping, floating in a warm gel like liquid. Food and air was provided via tubes. I only ever really woke up when the scientist and doctors needed to administer needles or the such. They where actually pretty decent people, they always made sure I'd never be in pain if they had do do something to me."

Sandra thought about how she and Tani found Cass. Could this be why the girl was on the verge of death, because she wasn't used to using her muscles and supporting herself. She was only ever used to surviving off life support? Luckily it looked like Spayde was able to fix her up proper, really saves a lot of time bypassing physical theory and teaching her to walk when you have super doctors that can just make things work.

Cassandra continued "Otherwise I don't know what you really want me to say. At best I describe 1 room of the facility. We where just never let out of our pods until it was deemed time to use us." Sandra frowned. "Sounds like you where pretty much slaves, locked away and never allowed to explore the world. At least they didn't torture you and allowed you sleep most of the time."

-----

"Great, somebodies playing a game with me and it looks lie I'm stuck being the pawn, at least for now. While I was hoping for more concrete answers to exactly what this thing is, I appreciate the little bit of insight you was able to supply." It seemed like whoever Alice suspected of possibly doing this where not to be tampered with. If Alice had said a name Nina would of most certainly tracked them down, demanding answers. Nina knew this and Alice probably suspected the same. However such a action might of most certainly gotta Nina herself killed, possibly along with her affiliated faction. "Well if you've got nothing else for me regarding this, then I'll let you get back to your business."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2019 7:10 pm

Emmt considered the information Cassandra had just told them, from the sound of it she was very well taken care of by the scientist. But if she couldnt do the one thing she'd been created to do, he pondered how much longer they would have let her live or would there have been another use for her? It was doubtful she was told anything of use " I see, but this does beg the question of to do with her "

" What to do with whom? "

Everyone turned around and saw Cordelia walk into the room, the older woman wore her usual polite and indulgant smile but Riku was giving her the side eye.

" Oh my, so it seems to be true, a cloned one " cordelia seemed to be very curious " I read the chart Dr.Spayde made and based on what you were all thinking about, I can se you've certaily had a rough time of it Sandra, but you've perservered like I know you can do. As for you young Cassandra, your out in the world with no place to go, thankfully for you theres no better place for a mutant to be then Genosha. Hmm, you'll need papers, I'll tell you what, I'll adopt you, that'll make the process easier and give you a home, how does that sound to you? "

Everyone was shocked by this new development and unsure how react to it.

----------------------------------------------------

" Just a moment "

Alice closed her eyes and chanted, her body was engulfed in a purple light. A moment later her Brother Alan stood up, back in control of the body. He blinked in confusion and turned around seeing an energy construct of Alice " W-What? "

" Impressive right? " This should give us a little more autonamy, only last a few hours, but should suffice, now go and enjoy the festival "

This entire thing went way over Alans head, but he shrugged and ran off. Alice picked up her book and started reading " You can stay if you wish, I may be able to gleam something from you or leave, whichever "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2019 7:54 pm

Cassandra wasn't expecting this at all. "Wow, you really mean that? But... why would you do this, we've just met. Heck I don't even know your name." Sandra chimed in. "She's Cordelia Goodman, she runs this place and is a very powerful telepath." Cassandra thought about her options, this woman seemed to be respected by some of the group present but others seemed not so keen her. However Cassandra realized she wasn't really in a position to bargain as she had nowhere to go, and literally not so much as a shirt to her name. She had no means of currently making it out in the world on her own, so slightly warily Cassandra accepted Cordelia proposal. "This is all so sudden but, thank you Cordelia for doing this for me. I'm truly honored."

-----

Nina picked a shadier spot and sat down crossed legged, even though light didn't seem to bother her anymore, she still preferred the dark. "I have nowhere else to be."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 2:20 am

Cordelia smiled almost triumphantly " Think nothing of it, it is my duty to help such promising young woman like you "

" Principle Goodman, I must say I am in awe of your selflessness and dedication to helping people " Emmet said sincerely, which seemed to make Cordelia's smile even bigger. One of the nurses came in with a change of clothes for Cassandra.

" Just a little something to get you started, dont worry you'll have much better clothes soon. We'll I must be off, need to get things set up and what not. I'll come for you later " Cordelia turned to Sandra and Emmet " Why dont you show her around the festival, let her have a good feel for the island and it's people "

She smiled at Cassandra and made her exit, walking from the medic wing to where she had a teleporter stationed for her. Teleported back to her office, she sat at her desk and sighed contently " Hmm it seems a new toy has made an appearance, she may not be able to host the phoenix force, but im sure she can be of some use to the hellfire club "

------------------------------------------------------

Alice breezed through the pages of the book " As you wish, like I said before, this new transformation, despite the intentions behind it, could be seen as boon for you, if you can get it under control, be advised that it has other drawbacks, your negative score will be doubled, meaning holy based attacks will do more damage to you, something to keep in mind if facing someone that employs that. A new host of abilities may possible as well "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 5:01 am

The nurse lead Cassandra to a bathroom where she could get changed in privacy. Sandra looked over to Tanesha "Well this isn't how I imagined our morning going, but I guess it was good that we was able to help somebody. Are you going to tag along with us babe, or would you prefer to hit up the glee class?" Cassandra would exit the bathroom soon, it felt so good to actually be wearing something decent at last instead of being naked or only having a hospital gown to cover up with. "So... what's first?"

-----

The warning about holy based attacks was indeed something to be wary of, Nina hadn't even considered that. "Yes I noticed sunlight no longer effects me, I also recall having flight in the tournament as well being all around stronger and faster then before. I assume more abilities will reveal themselves over time. As for control, is their any general method of going about harnessing demonic energy, or am I my own in that regard?"

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 1:27 am

Scott pointed at the file in her hand.
"The building is a warehouse that doesn't have a back door. You'll only need to worry about who's coming in and out of the front door."
He headed back over to his desk.
"Once you get the cameras set up, I'll keep an eye on the footage while you handle some infidelity cases. I forwarded them to your computer, so you're all set."

Scott sat down at the desk and began going over some requests for background checks. They were from mostly high-end stores that had to be careful about who they hired for fear of theft or similar risks. Scott took a look at the first one and pulled up a special software available only to private investigators, in which he had to input his license number before he could get in. This program allowed legal access into their social media accounts, email accounts, previous employment history, and criminal record or lack thereof, among other things. After carefully vetting the potential employee, he saw no red flags and sent a positive report to the client. It was then on to the next one, a side of the job far different from embellished fictional lives of private detectives.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2019 2:28 am

Everything sounded easy enough, almost to easy. But sometimes the simplest conclusions are the right ones. Kiya set out with the camera system and headed to the location. Following her directions perfectly she discretely set up the camera in the desired location. Fast and efficient Kiya was in and out in pretty much no time, the rest was now up to Scott. Kiya would make her way back to the office and see what other cases was waiting for her.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2019 8:24 pm

Scott had done a few more background checks when he saw the camera icon pop up on the side of his monitor. Clicking on it, he saw a crystal clear image of the front of the warehouse. Placed in just the right spot, he should have no problem seeing who was coming and going from the warehouse. When Kiya came in, he gave her a thumbs up to let her know that the camera was working. She would now be free to work on one of her infidelity cases. However, this would soon turn out to be far from the average case.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2019 11:05 pm

Kiya didn't need Scott's approval, but it was nice to get it regardless. She went to her desk and looked over the cases presented to her, picking one she soon out again. Her task was to tail a woman and after going to the general location where the woman could be found, she started waiting. Sure enough a woman perfectly matching the description of the case would pass down the street and Kiya would start trailing her.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 1:21 am

As the woman was walking past an alley, however, hands reached out to grasp around her mouth and waist. Two men were soon hustling her down a series of alleys to a warehouse two blocks over. These men were human traffickers, or at least, that was their cover. Rather than being sold as sex slaves or as labor, however, they were being sold for an entirely different purpose. The men disappeared into the warehouse and the woman was soon locked inside of a shipping crate with some other kidnapped men and women. A heavyset man in a white, double-breasted suit nodded his approval as several armed men patrolled the warehouse, keeping watch until the boat came to take their captives out to sea.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 1:06 pm

Kiya would soon find her infidelity case had turned into a rescue mission as two men had nabbed her girl and dragged her to a warehouse. Staying outside in the shadows Kiya hacked her mind into the building's security, not just seeing the container the woman was locked and the ever so predictable bad man in a white suite, because of course. Why ring leaders always wanted to stand out by wearing white Kiya never understood. However, being into the security game her a complete layout of the facility as well.

Using her ability of remote control Kiya turned the security to her advantage to monitor the guards as a wicked smile slightly crept across her face. This was going to be fun. She was sure Scott still didn't want killing, the spoiler sport he was. But at least Kiya now had just cause to get physical and knock some fools around. Starting obviously with the guys outside Kiya remote hacked the spotlight controls to knock them out, with the guards knocked out Kiya swiftly moved though the shadows, she was already dressed in all black for a stealth mission as it was and even had a ski mask on had which she now dawned as well, making her virtually invisible in the night. Even though Kiya moved swiftly, she did so quietly as well and knocked out the armed men before they was even any the wiser of what was going on. With Kiya's strength she had not to worry about any of these men waking up and alerting other guards, these men where completely out cold.

Kiya would make her way inside and work slowly work her way through the well lit halls, she turned towards where the warehouse generator was kept. Making her way to the generator room Kiya had decided on a calculated risk, knocking out the power was sure to set off all remaining guards and the boss man, it would also knock out much of the security limiting Kiya's own advantage. However Kiya already had the layout of the place saved in her memory banks, and she had reach the crates before the ship arrived to collect them. Being in the pitch dark of night allowed Kiya to moved and takeout enemies much faster.

There was a good 99% chance Kiya could bulldoze though the place without taking out the power, the likelihood of these men having any weapons specialized enough to injure or even dent Kiya's armor was slim, it looked like these guys only had ballistic weapons and even .50 Cal or miniguns would really do nothing to Kiya, it didn't seem they had any high grade energy weapons and the odds they carried any specialized ballistic ammo designed for dealing with atamantum cyborgs was virtually 0.

Regardless while a blackout would cause concern, it'd cause far less concern then if gunshots started being heard. That could make the boss the flee while a blackout was less likely to, and Kiya was determined to capture the man in white if at all possible. Knocking out the generator the entire facility went dark as emergency power kicked in, only providing the occasional red flashing like though the halls as any kind of light armed men could potentially use. Now Kiya would be able to make some good time and started progressing through the warehouse facility at a much faster rate, still being sure to steal knock out guards so no gun shots are fired.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2019 12:28 am

The lights going out startled and alerted the guards, and one approached the man in white.
"Sir, what should we do?"
"Try and raise our patrols near the generator room."
The underling in a black suit took out his walkie and pressed the talk button.
"Thompson, report."
There was nothing but silence on the other end.

The underling turned it to another channel.
"Matheson, report."
There was nothing but silence. Five more attempts yielded the same result, and by then, the underling was starting to sweat.
"It seems like whoever knocked out the power got to our patrols, as well."
"Could it be Crusader?" one of the other underlings asked nervously.

"No, this isn't his style," the white suited man replied, "he would never go sneaking around in the dark like this."
"Sir, perhaps you should get that...'thing'."
"Yes, you're quite right. If you see our intruder, kill them."
The white suited man walked up the stairs and disappeared behind a door into an upstairs overlook. There was a weapon of last resort within this room, and he had been ordered to take it if they were in imminent danger of losing their cargo.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2019 6:06 am

With the lights out Kiya had made quick work with the rest of the warehouse, able to move down the halls unseen and jump guards before they had any time to react.    Kiya had just finished knocking out the lat guard (she had kept count from the surveillance footage of how man men was around) when she heard talk over one of the men's walkie's.    Looks like they where suspecting something, but at least they hadn't fled which was ultimately the goal anyway.     Kiya now had 3 options, she could head straight though the back door and boldly walk out on the docks and face the ringleader(s), she could make her way to the roof and get a overlook of the situation, or she could exit out the front and sneak around to the side in order to approach the docks from the water for a sneak attack.

The place was quiet, clearly the vessel hadn't arrived and the kidnap victims seemed not to be making noise.    One could hear a pin drop this ruled out a water approach, even with the most careful of swimmers they would hear the splashing though the waves.    Normally Kiya would scroll right on out but this was a new world to her, so she figured she better hit up the roof and scout the place from the high ground, just to see if these guys was packing anything unusual.

Kiya located the stairs and climbed up taking a maintenance stairwell to the roof.     She crept over to the edge to overlook the docks.    The man in white seemed to be missing, shit did he get scared and flee after all?    There was another man, this one in a black suit, but otherwise Kiya couldn't spot anything unusual that would pose her a threat.     Enough with the sneaking around Kiya left off the warehouse roof landing on the edge of the dock with a heavy thud.     The man in black stared in the direction of the noise but being covered head to toe in black, Kiya was all but invisible in the day.     Kiya suddenly emerged from the darkness grabbing a fist full of the mans suit and slamming him back against one of the steel cargo containers.    It all happened so fast that the mans heart was racing out of shock and fear.    "Hello Mr. Black.   Do you care to tell me what's going on here, or do I have to force the information out of you?

The man couldn't see Kiya's face, all he could tell from Kiya's voice was that he was dealing with a women.    However by how effortless she held him back, the man could tell this was no ordinary women, she was strong, unnaturally strong.    He figured she called him Mr. Black due to him wearing a black suit.    This did give away 1 detail, whoever this women is was somebody they'd never met before.     They might not know her, but at least Kiya didn't know them either.

Kiya immediately inquired as to the whereabouts of the man in white. The man in black was quick to give up the man in white location, pointing out the room he had to. Kiya didn't need advanced analytics to tell her this was likely a trap, nobody gives up their bosses location just like that. Kiya dragged the man in black forward a few inches and slammed him back against the crate again, this caused the mans head to whiplash into the crate and it knocked him out for now. Kiya proceeded with caution the location the man in black had told her to go. There she seems the man in white "And here I thought you fled", saying those few words more often then not triggered a response, and even the delay of a few short sentences, those few seconds was plenty of time for somebody like Kiya to get a decent scan of the area and already start to try figure out what was up.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2019 11:32 pm

Tanesha shrugged " Gurl, dont worry about it, could have been so much worse, at least we were able to help someone " she certainly hadnt expected to meet a clone of Sandra that morning, but at least said clone hadnt tried to capture/kill them, yet anyway.

" I suggest we all head to the club, give Cassandra a chance to meet the group " Emmet suggested

----------------------------------

Alice thought about that for a moment " Possibly, i'll add it to the list of things to look up " another book manifested by her and the pages began turning on their own " For the moment I can say its about mindset, when you think of a demon, what comes to mind? "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2019 11:55 pm

"That's a difficult question don't you think?" Nina said, there was many different forms of a demon. "I mean where to start, you have humaniods that can take on devilish features like Riku, you have the general depiction of what Hollywood claims a demon is, I suppose the most prominent thought is the one drilled in to most of our heads from bitch, the depiction of the red skinned overlord of hell generally known as Satan."

-----

Sandra briefly considered Emmet's proposal and smiled "Yea I think that's a good idea Emmet. It'd be for the best to fill in everybody on what's going on." Cassandra seemed a little confused asking "what is this club?" Sandra would reply with a brief summery "It's a glee club, we generally sing and dance and it's a lot of fun. We call ourselves the True Notes, and all of our friends are there." According to Sandra this group sounded fun. "Oh OK, that sounds like a good time then."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2019 1:58 am

Riku opened a portal back to the choir room/cafe, where people were steadily coming in and taking seats. Victoria was taking an order when she saw the group come in, immediately her gaze zoned in on Cassandra. Emmet had sent a text to everyone explaining recent events, but it was still something to see that Sandra had a clone. Adrian took one look at Cassandra and turned away in disinterest, he'd deduced something like this would happen upon learning about the cloning process.

Though telepathy and telekinesis were abilities he wanted, going after this clone would be idiotic, he dropped the flash drive off with Alex and was currently waiting to hear what he would be able to further gleam from it. Garfield, who was on cooking duty today, waved at the group and came over to say hi to Cassandra " Wow, so Sandra really has a clone? "

-------------------------------------

" It can be said that demons as they are were by human imaginations, nightmares and negative emotions or demons simply invaded the human psyche and used that to evolve, from what I kow, hell is very much a real thing and Lucifer fell. But very few people can comprehend them, the trully horrific ones who dont exist in a physical sense but more so as concepts and ideas, the same could be said for vampires as many ancient ones have shed a physical shell and exist in different ways. Your new powers are strong, but fairly simple, it's just about understanding them and from that you can gain control, what you do with it is up to you " Alice said as she summoned three more books.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2019 2:40 am

"I know, crazy right?" Sandra said in response to Garfield. "Um, hi. I'm Cassandra" said the clone to Garfield, Cassandra's tone seemed to have resembled that of Sandra's back at the start of the year, being a bit shy if not even a little wary when meeting new faces she didn't know. It's interesting she retained this trait instead of being updated to match how Sandra is now, being more confident and forward. Exploiting this might have how Darrel planned on controlling her.

-----

"Always sounds so easy, doesn't it?" Nina was never one to really fear anything, but this she wasn't so sure about. She already had pretty strong desires as vampire, at first feeding was a need but over time that need turned to pleasure, it felt good not just to feed but to kill as well. Now she had this demonic presence making those desires so much stronger, her body tingled with the sensation to just rip the nearest being to shreds, though Alice brother leaving with the body was probably helping calm matters some. Nina figured she would have to confront this demon to learn what it is, however she had no desire to lose her mind again and go on another rampage.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2019 10:42 pm

Riku suddenly felt someone tap his shoulder and turned around to see Adrian " Uh....yeah? "

" Figured I would ask you to help with this customers order "

".......Ok? Sorry have we met or talked before? "

Adrian just starred at him " Multiple times, now about the song it's -

" I just feel like this is our first time metting so-

" Cardi B and-

" CARDI B!! "

Riku magically changed into his uniform and promply dragged Adrian onto the stage. Adrian, having grabbed a chair as they went by, put it down and sat on it " Anyway, the song is Please me and you mentioned wanting to be a part of all Cardi B performances "

Riku grinned as he did some quick stretches" Oh yes, that song is my everything right now, been listening to it non stop "

" I rather like it too, it's pretty good "

" Really? " Riku said with some disbelief " Didnt think you genuinly liked anything "

" Hmm, I thought you didnt know me? Adrian said as he leaned back in his chair, the music starting to play.

" Just calling attention to not really having a word of dialouge, but being aware of you, anyway, lets hear some bars and dont fuck up "

" Same to you "

Riku:
Uh, uh, yeah, come on

Adrian:
Please me, baby
Turn around and just tease me, baby
You know what I want and what I need, baby
(Riku:Let me hear you say)
Please

Adrian with Tyrone and Garfield
Please
Please me, baby
Please
Please (Woo)

Riku:
Lollipoppin' (Poppin'), twerkin' in some J's (Ooh)
On the dance floor (Uh-huh), no panties in the way (Nope)
I take my time with it (Ow), bring you close to me (Ow)
Don't want no young dumb shit
Better fuck me like we listenin' to Jodeci
I was tryna lay low (Low), takin' it slow (Slow)
When I'm fuckin' again (Ayy)
Gotta celebrate, do you man look good? Better put him away
If you can't sweat the weave out, you shouldn't even be out
Dinner reservations like the pussy, you gon' eat out

I'm gonna ride it, do it just how you like it
Tonight and after that
Let's do it one more time

Adrian:
Girl, I ain't one for beggin', but now you got me beggin'

Adrian with Tyrone and Garfield:
Please me, baby
Please
Please (Woo)
Please me, baby
Please
Please (Woo)

Riku:
Booty so round (Round), booty so soft (Soft)
Bet you wanna smack it again (Ayy)
Let me demonstrate
Hit it one time, make it levitate
Titties out like black out (Black out)
Broke bitches watch out now (Watch out)
Your pussy basura (Basura)
My pussy horchata (Oh)

]
I'm gonna ride it, do it just how you like it
Tonight and after that (Ooh)
Let's do it one more time

Adrian:
Girl, I ain't one for beggin', but now you got me beggin'

Adrian with Tyrone and Garfield:
Please me, baby
Please
Please (Woo)

Adrian:
Come on
Come on, back it up for me
Come on
Ooh, twerk it on me slowly
Come on
Girl, let me put this lovin' on you

Riku:
You better say that shit (Uh)
Cardi don't play that shit (Yeah)
Do my back like I do these records, break that shit

Adrian
Please me, baby (Uh)
Turn around and just tease me, baby (Uh, ooh)
You know what I want and what I need, baby (Yes)
Please
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease (Woo)

Adrian:
Please me, baby
You got what I want and need, baby
Please
Please (Woo)

Riku was taken aback when Adrian initially started singing, but quickly recovered with his own vocals and dance moves, beckoning Adrian out of his chair and over to him. The two's dancing started out very well, as the two were some of the best dancers in the club, but as the song progressed, their moves became more provacative as the two became insinct with other others body. Moving togther perfectly and matching the tone of the song as Riku grinded against Adrians groin and Adrian matched him with the same intentisty.

The air became charged and a heat swept through the room, touching on everyones arousal,  Riku drank deeply becoming intoxicated and pushing the energy onto Adrian, their moves and singing entering a greater height as it almost appeared they were actually screwing. As the song drew to an end, Adrian hit a spectacular high note and the two finished the last few verses of the song.

The two boys blinked and seemed to come out of a daze and realize the current they were in, Riku one leg wrapped around Adrians waist, his arms around his neck, Adrian cupping Riku's ass and his mid back, faces just inches away from actually kissing. They starred at each other for a long second before immediately breaking away and taking a bow too the audiences wild applause.

Tanesha undid the top two buttons on her blouse " Dayum, that was some baby makin music, got a bitch feelin some type of way "

" Indeed, it was a grand performance that took advantage of the songs tone " said Emmet who was fanning himself. He smiled at Garfield who was trying to hide his noticable arousal.

Adrian and Riku both exited separate parts of the stage. Adrian noticed Sarah was in the audience and made a gesture towards her that meant he wanted to talk later, but for the time being he was going to ignore what just happened. Riku left the room, saying something about going to look for Kano.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2019 11:52 pm

Cassandra wasn't sure what she'd just seen, but she liked it. Sandra got an idea, she'd heard a new song lately she'd enjoyed. Hey why don't we do a song? Cassandra seemed surprised and nervous by the idea "but I don't know how to sing..." Sandra gave her a smile "Hey don't worry, it'll just come to you." Emmet was already on the stage, Tanesha agreed to take part and together they talked Cassandra into joining them. Once on the stage the music started and Cassandra seemed to instinctively just somehow know her note.

Cassandra:
I'm waiting for you, supernova
I'm waiting for you, supernova, supernova, supernova

Sandra:
Drowning in a haze, and I just wanna get in deeper
Purple skies with a million stars, I'm falling ground
These days when I'm losing track of time
These days when I'm burning up inside
These days when I'm lost, I search the skies

Emmet:
I'm waiting for your last goodbye
'Cause I'm not over it, not over it
The kiss of time
Like thunder screaming out for a flash of lightning
Stars are falling down for God's applause
I'm waiting for the light of your supernova
Your last goodbye

Ccassandra
I'm waiting for you

Tanesha:
When the lights go down, I'm still here, and I'm singing for you
When the lights go down, I can't let the music fade
I dive in deep and soar so high
I blow the ashes through the sky
On a hill, I'm here to say goodbye

Emmet:
The kiss of time
Your last goodbye

Cassandra:
I'm waiting for you

Sandra:
As long as I dream, it ain't over, over
I'll bring the chains of gravity
Oh, I long for your fire, yeah, I long for your fire
My heart is lost between the stars

Tanesha:
Drowning in a haze, and I just wanna get in deeper, deeper, deeper, deeper

Emmet:
The kiss of time
Your last goodbye

Cassandra:
I'm waiting for you, supernova
I'm waiting for you

Cassandra, Sandra, Tanesha and Emmet:
Drowning in a haze, and I just wanna get in deeper, deeper, deeper, deeper

Signing was a big part of what helped Sandra overcome her own shyness and thought the same could work for Cassandra as well. Cassandra lack of practice and being unsure of herself was pretty clear in the start, but as the song went on Cassandra started getting into it pretty well, and Sandra/Tanesha/Emmet all did a good job to carry Cassandra through as she was just starting off.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 1:38 am

As Tie walked over to the choir room she noticed a few pairs of students making out in the hallway. She noticed Riku hurriedly walked out of the room. "Oh did I miss the mating call?" she asked while passing Riku with a chuckle. "Don't be too rough on Kano. Even Asgardians try not to stick it into a shark's mouth too often."

Tie immediately went into the room just in time before Riku could say much. She almost felt disappointed she missed the performance. Giving backhanded compliments to him almost felt like a routine.

Tyrone noticed more than a few students getting a little too intimate after their performance "Looks like a few future teen mothers in here." as he said this he tired to adjust his own shirt and pants. Sarah was too busy trying to drink as much water as possible and almost didn't notice Adrian gesture towards her. While talking to him wasn't pleasing in the least it was at least somewhat interesting. Especially since last time he had a odd interest in Emmet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)
Page 13 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 39  Next