Home of HU

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inSearch

Share | 

Heroes Universe Combat Stats. (Stats always subject to change)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Heroes Universe Combat Stats. (Stats always subject to change)   Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:13 pm

Something I had a thought of that could be interesting is keeping track of the wins, loss, and inconclusive victories a character in our Universe has.      With this I'm thinking HU Alt will be the easiest rp to rank, but using the historical threads I'm sure we can get at least a idea of HU Regular character's performance as well.      It may be impossible for a thread like this to be 100% correct as I'm sure battles will be missed, especially in HU Regular compared to the new HU Alternate rp.      But just for fun, and to get a general idea of a characters performance.     I figured the idea of this be interesting.

Note: This first post will be reserved for records only, a detailed listing of the battles can be posted in posts below.

Note 2: The character in question must be involved in the finish in some way to score.   If Sandra and Emmet combined their power into one massive Phoenix attack to defeat somebody, that can count as a win for both of them.    However Emmet scoring a win by himself does not grant the entire Code:Breakers a win, that win would just be exclusively Emmet's.

So the stats will be recorded in this order, wins come first, losses come second, inconclusive fights come third.     Stat numbers should be separated by a splash.     Here is a example how it will look;

W/L/I

Heroes Uprising Characters.

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe Characters.

Sandra Fuller - 4/2/0
Nina Dobrev - 4/0/0

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.

Last edited by justinlynch3 on Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Universe Combat Stats. (Stats always subject to change)   Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:15 pm

Sandra Fuller (HU Alt) combat history so far.

-----

Sandra & Tanesha VS Troy & Eva - Sandra defeated both with the Phoenix Force.

Sandra VS Karen 1 - Karen killed Sandra after capturing and torturing her.

Sandra VS Karen 2 - Sandra defeated her with the Phoenix Force after reviving from death.

Sandra VS Juliet - Sandra eliminated Juliet from the Genosha Superpowered Tournament after winning with the Phoenix Force.

Sandra VS Nina - Nina eliminated Sandra from the tournament with a KO victory.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Universe Combat Stats. (Stats always subject to change)   Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:22 pm

Nina Dobrev (Alt) combat history so far.

-----

Nina VS Katy 1 - Nina defeated Katy easily in the basement levels of Genosha school.

Nina VS Katy 2 - Nina eliminated Katy from the superpowered tournament despite her best efforts to take advantage of the rules.

Nina VS Sandra VS Tanesha - Nina scored two wins here KO'ing Sandra and surviving Tanesha's comeback flurry of attacks, being the last women standing after Tani passed out.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Universe Combat Stats. (Stats always subject to change)   

Back to top Go down

Heroes Universe Combat Stats. (Stats always subject to change)
Page 1 of 1