Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Sons And Daughters Of ActRaiser

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ActRaiser

Sons And Daughters Of ActRaiser Empty
PostSubject: Sons And Daughters Of ActRaiser   Sons And Daughters Of ActRaiser I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:40 pm

No, not me, THE ACT RAISER!!!
The Act Raiser is the Maker of Worlds. A sort of Demiurge, a supernatural steward of many worlds who governs Creation.

In this game, players would be Sons and Daughters of Act Raiser. They either guide mortals to Act Raiser, advance mortals to a more sophisticated level (Either in magic, science, war, art, etcetera), or rebel against The Act Raiser. Sons and Daughters of the Act Raiser begin the game with a "Gift". For instance, let's pretend Act Raisers sons and daughters are Zeus, Ra, and let's say Odin for lack of originality.

Zeus has the "gift" of the Sky, making him the most powerful user of wind, storm and lightnign in the world. Ra has the "gift" of The Sun, and Odin has the "gift" of War (or whatever Odin's powers were associated with in Nordic myth would be his "Gift").

The Act Raiser would still be around occasionaly on the world, give advice, rewards, gifts, punishments, etcetera but would mostly be in the background.

Anyone interested?
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Sons And Daughters Of ActRaiser   Sons And Daughters Of ActRaiser I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:44 pm

Maybe, sounds like a alright idea. All I say is go for it.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
ActRaiser

PostSubject: Re: Sons And Daughters Of ActRaiser   Sons And Daughters Of ActRaiser I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:45 pm

Good!Smile
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Sons And Daughters Of ActRaiser   Sons And Daughters Of ActRaiser I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:51 pm

Lol1991 and Chu will eventually show up at some point in time. lol. So they might join.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Sons And Daughters Of ActRaiser   Sons And Daughters Of ActRaiser I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:32 am

So basically, we make a character

How do we decide on gifts? Or do you handle that based on the character information we give you?

Anyway, I'd be totally game for this. Change of pace from HU is always nice
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sons And Daughters Of ActRaiser   Sons And Daughters Of ActRaiser I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sons And Daughters Of ActRaiser
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yellow Flag :: Roleplay :: Other roleplays-
Jump to: