Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
justinlynch3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 4:34 am

"Megan immediately took off when she hit the ground as if not expecting her move to connect. Emmet was fast and began his counter shortly after she touched the ground."

Megan: Your not supposed to be this good!

"She groaned as slapping the ground both behind and in front of her at lightening speed causing dust clouds to form making it harder to track her movements. Either the fire was dispersed by a vector or missed. There was a growing cloud of dust from the explosions and vector hits. Part of her skirt was hit some of the fire only singeing it.

Megan started to breath rather heavily. She had great endurance, but this fight was straining her. Even the use of her vectors wasn't good enough. To make it worse the entire place was heating up. It was taking far too long. The dust gave her a few seconds to think."

Megan: Well it was fun.

"She took out two more Kunai and threw them out of the dust. Megan quickly traveled a few meters to the left and put all her power into one more jump. Her vector hit the ground like a missile rocketing her towards her target with the intent on kicking him out the air."

Tie: What about now?

Sarah: Save it for the next one.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 4:58 am

Megans kick connected and went right through him. The dust cloud she kicked up turned out to be a double edged sword, while she'd managed to conceal herself she'd also blocked off her own vision and missed Emmets next trick. The heat had reached the point where it was causing a heat haze, a similar effect to a mirage.Megan found herself surrounded by a hazy field of Emmet images, impossible to tell the real one from the illusions.

" Well It seems weve reached the end of this play. Not bad but no real satisfaction was achieved and not just cause your of the female sex. I told you you'd regret what you did to Sandra and I keep my promises " his voices was echoeing, an experienced enough singer could of course throw their voice " It seems the perfect weather for a barbeque, wouldnt you agree? " he let out a peal of borderline insane laughter as his bloodlust skyrocketed with the heat.

" Eyes " Eva said quietly, she was practically on Troys lap to get away from the terrible heat. Emmets crystal blue eyes turned a vicious blood red as Megan was accosted by fireballs from all side. As much as turning her to ash appealed to them he just managed to fiddle with them, they still retained heat but not as much in favor of a slightly solidified form, moving with enough force to break bones " Sing for me "
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 5:34 am

"Megan grinned sadistically the second she connected, but was soon confused when she realized there were multiple versions of him. His voice echoed around her and she just came to startling realization."

Megan: Huh I dun goofed.

"Just as the fireballs came from everywhere she tried her best to hit or block all of them, but some went through burning and breaking bone. The spirit would've went to stop it if she didn't prevent herself from being completely crushed. Her screams of pain could'nt be helped, and as she fell down to the Earth she let out another yelp barely moving."

Tie: Its-

Megan: NO!

"Megan shouted slowly getting up laughing like a mad woman. Drops of blood escaped her mouth in every cackle. She enjoyed making others feel pain, but also enjoyed it in a fight. Bleeding with her arms dangling unable to move made it impossible for her to fight someone like Emmet. She could feel every nerve on fire anytime she moved, but it was something she was waiting for."

Megan: God I LOVE YOU! This is why I fight. Don't worry its time for an encore.

"She spit out some blood and prepared her vector not caring that one more good hit could put her down. The second Megan stumbled forward a Spirit immediately put her to sleep for now. If possible she would spend eternity causing as much chaos non stop. Luckily for the universe she was still merely mortal. Tie merely grunted at the display."

Tie: While impressive this is an example of great idiocy! Even an obsession with resolve can turn into arrogance! An even more impressive match. Well done!

"Megan was another interesting candidate. Unfortunately Tie knew her true nature. In reality her loyalties were never real. It was merely something that allowed her to do what she wanted to at the time. Tyrone was a little freaked out by what was going on. He figured Adrian was far more into it than a normal person would be, and Roberta was pretty satisfied by the outcome."

Tyrone: This is sounding like a terrible...

"Another message was sent by Sarah."

Sarah: Don't pussy out.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 6:05 am

Emmet laughed madly as Megan screamed, a rush of pleasure surged through him, god how long had it been since he'd felt this, the area itself fueled and heightened his pleasure. Vivid images flashed through his mind, far off memories of people burning, screaming as their flesh darkeneand oozed off the boned. He grinned as Megan fought to get up, despite the severity of her wounds she still intended to keep fighting " Heh if you hadnt nearly killed my BFF and and werent so murder worthy we could have got along famously, HA " he floated back to the ground, the temperature returning to normal. Just as Megan was falling asleep, Emmet threw his voice so that it was directly in her ear " Stay away from my precious Sandra, if I even see you walk past her in the hall i'll roast from the inside out and do it achingly slow "

He cast a smug look in Troys direction before heading back to the others, oh what a tale he had to tell Sandra and Tanesha. By this point his eyes were blue again though Eva was still casting a mystified glance his way.

Kaiser was waiting for Emmet when he got back to the others, hand mirror at the ready. Emmet grinned " Thank you darling " He frowned when he saw the state his hair was in, two strands were out of place but it took only a moment to fix it " There, perfection is met "

Victoria was grinding her teeth. FUCKING BASTARD HE DID IT ON PURPOSE, or wait maybe he didnt, DAMN HIM!

Cordelia downed a second margarita as the battle finished " Nothing less to be expected " she made another margarita and offered Shawkun one and some popcorn.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 1:07 pm

"Shawkun accepted the drink and snack."

Shawkun: Truly a great show, but I think the quiet ones are often the most dangerous.

"Shawkun was still waiting the the demon so show his sills.   However he'd have to keep waiting as Jin took to the ring."

Shawkun: Well now, lets see if this one will show us more then his sister did.

"Tesla grinned passing by Emmet."

Tesla: Wish me luck.

"Tesla had been waiting for this rematch, it was a matter of pride.   Every worrier wanted to be the best, so a loss to Jin wasn't sitting well.   Jin however had a name of being a fairly skillful combatant.     The two stood face to face, Tei called for the match to start but there was no attack initially, the two just circled each other, trying to figure each other out."

Tesla: If I change he's going to use his speed and agility to avoid my strikes.  If I don't change, he'll use his electricity and get a quick edge.   He also seems to have a mace in hand.

Jin: When I attack she'll use her diamonds for protection.  When she changes, the head is the best target.   Her couple centimeters of diamond coating will protect her from cuts or broken bones, but it won't protect her from impact.   Enough head shots can ring her bell and possibly concuss her, at which point her power will start failing.

"Tesla seemed uncertain of a plan of attack, Jin however seemed to of figured out exactly what he needed to do in this fight. They continued to pace in a circle, Jin wanted Tesla to move first. Eventually Jin got what he wanted as Tesla was the first to tire of waiting. She harged in, shifting to diamond form mid sprit and threw a punch. Jin ducked under and moved past Tesla, as Tesla turned to face him, Jin had already started swinging the mace and he connects with it right in the side of Tesla's head.

Jin knew the initial strikes wouldn't hurt Tesla so he wasn't surprised that the strike never knocked her down. The brawl would continue on almost 20 minutes, Jin wouldn't use his powers cause they wouldn't be effective. He focused on continually taking advantage of Tesla's short comings and giving her clunks to the side of head. Reaching the half hour mark we see Jin's persistence slowly start to pay off as Tesla seems to be getting dizzy easier and is beginning to get a bit off her game. One more strong strike after a easy dodge finally sends Tesla to the ground.

As Jin suspected the head shots are taking a toll, and it seems Tsla power is beginning to fade as diamonds begin to chip off, revealing her flesh finally. Jin dropped the mace, unlike Troy Jin had no reason, or desire to torture his opponents. Tesla's body was partially diamond covered at this point, her left arm and parts of her body was flesh. A few sparks was seen traveling between Jin's fingers."

Jin: You tried, but it's time to go to sleep.

"Jin knelled down to send a electric shock though Tesla's body and put her to sleep. However he failed to catch on to Tesla playing possum, just as Jin touched Tesla's skin, she swung her diamond coated right arm. The result was Jin shocking Tesla at the exact same time she struck him square in the side of the head, which resulted in a double KO to end the match.

All Tesla needed was 1 strike to knock out the far majority of opponents, getting hit with a diamond fist isn't much unlike getting struck by a bus. So while slow in her diamond covered state, Tesla packed a hell of a punch and took a lot of damage before breaking down."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 4:03 pm

William patched Megan up and had her sent off on a stretcher before the next combatants took to the field. This was riddiculous, simply riddiculous, he shook his head and went back to his seat. Though he would admit whatever defeneses in place seemed to be doing a good job of not getting any of the kid killed.

Jin and Tesla's fight was a long one that seemed to pitch in Jins favor, but a fakeout from Telsa eventually ended with a double KO. William as before was instantly at their sides. It should be noted he was moving at an incredible speed as well. Showing suprising strength he lifted both Jin and Tesla effortlessly and carried them over to his area. Neither one of them injured enough to need the stretchers. He propped them up and went to work with the first aid.

" Jin is skilled, i'll give him that. He was able to access Tesla's strengths and weakness, working out a strategy. Why is someone like him working for Troy? " Tesla did an excellent job, she should be proud "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 4:22 pm

Joe: Oh and a double KO. Man I thought that round would never end.

"Joe commented, he asked Troy for his thoughts but didn't get a reply. Megan looked good in defeat, and certainly there was something special to Emmet. Jin controlled his match well but was took by a lucky blow, still he seemed well worth having around."

Troy: Joe, why don't you take a round.
Joe: Wait me?

"Troy was starting to get annoyed with the commentary and stuffing him into a fight should shut him up."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 9:35 pm

"Roberta almost jumped up to enter the ring, but before she could move Tyrone put his hand on her shoulder."

Tyrone: No need for you to do this. It would way too unfair with you involved.

"He placed his foot up on the seat in front of him and looked out into the sky choosing his next words."

Tyrone: Plus when life throws scum at you. Sometimes you gotta jump at that chance. Baby.

Roberta: It almost sounded like you said something profound. Alright you convinced me go ahead.

"Tyrone's sudden changed of heart was more out of a threat from his little sister."

Sarah: You go or I do it.

"While he didn't think her chances against Joe was terrible it didn't sit right with him to let her do this."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 9:57 pm

"Joe entered the ring, the fun and games was over and Joe seemed a bit worried who the other team would pick to face him."

Joe: Alright... so who's it gonna be?

"Joe started thinking in his mind "please not Emmet, please not Emmet", after a few moments it seemed Tyrone was the one stepping forward, Joe sighed with a bit of relieve."

Joe: Oh thank god. Alright, ready to get started? I sell beatings and mercy, and I'm all outta mercy.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 10:17 pm

Tyrone jumped into the ring with a Broadsword. He had an idea how he wanted to use it, but his general knowledge of sword fighting consisted going 'swish swish stab' against and opponent. He held his weapon with both hands and scoffed at Joe's comment."

Tyrone: Oh please when I'm done with you I'll still have time to watch Dr. Phil

Tie: Just start!

"Joe found himself picked up off the ground. Tyrone smiled knowing he didn't even have to get close of course he didn't immobilize his entire body. He tossed him back far enough to slam into the wall."

Tie: Sarah who is going to win this?

Sarah: You think I'm going to look into that future? I suspect its going to be filled with dumbass quotes. I don't need to live through that twice.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 10:50 pm

Joe: Oh really, that's how you wanna play it.

"Joe was annoyed being tossed into the wall but got over it fast and smirked, intimating the Terminator voice."

Joe: I'll be back.

"Joe opened a portal under him allowing himself to fall in. Tyrone looked behind him expecting Joe to come at his back, but Joe appeared in the direction Tyrone was looking at first. Because Tyrone turned, it meant he actually was back on to Joe who took the chance to hit Tyrone in the back of the head, making Tyrone stumble forward. Tyrone turned back to see Joe open a mini portal and punch through it, a mini portal opened beside Tyrone and Joe's fist hit Tyrone square in the cheek, knocking him down."

Joe: There is no escape. We can be on opposite sides the ring and I can still hit you.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 11:39 pm

"Tyrone dropped his sword after the first few hits. He couldn't keep up with Joe's attacks enough to be able to use a weapon like that. Joe's words did give him an idea."

Tyrone: Dammit! Same here!

"He waited for another punch to hit. It hurt, but the pain was enough to signal where part of his opponent was. As the fist was still dug into his cheek Tyrone flexed his hand and immediately caught the fist with his power. A smile lit up his features and he slowly moved his finger horizontally just like he tried to cut that apple earlier."

Tyrone: I'm back!

"He shouted as he telekinetically tore through his hand. Tyrone wasn't that great at this and the last time he did that and apple exploded. As Joe's bones started to fracture slowly Tyrone grabbed the other fist keeping his focus on the damaged one. It was difficult to focus for him like this. Blunt force was far easier than being extremely precise."

Tyrone: Show yourself or I rip off a hand.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:36 am

"Joe opened a small portal under his right foot and stomped though. The other end of the portal opened just above Tyone's head and Joe kept stomping on Tyrone's head until he let go of Joe's fists. Joe pulled his limbs back and closed the portals temporally. Tyrone had made one of Joe's hands useless."

Joe: Bitch that hurt!!

"Joe opened a portal sucking Tyrone's sword in."

Joe: Eat blade!!

"Joe grabbed the sword from the portal with his good hand and trusted though another portal. The other end of the portal opened at Tyrone's stomack and the sword came flying out, hitting Tyrone. Due to the safety measure the sword didn't pierce though Tyrone, but the impact did hurt him."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:20 am

" A battle between clowns it would seem " Emmet fanned himself, while sitting on Adrians lap as he watched the match, referring to the two combatants personalities. It was an interesting fight, Tyrone seemed to have telekinetic abilities like Sandra, his overall skill though seemed to be sub par, regardless he was holding his own against Joe " Hmm, personality wise I'd say Joe's the weakest, his ability has potential though "

Adrian shifted a little, moving Emmet around in the process " Yeah, seems like this match could go either way. Tyrone's control is far from the best but I wouldnt necessarily count him out "

" Ever the loyal friend I see " Emmet noted, an undertone of sarcasm that Adrian smirked at

" Something like that "

Victoria wasnt sure what pissed her off more, the display between Emmet and Adrian or Tyrone in the ring. Again she was silently rooting for a member of the mafia. KILL HIM!! she screamed in her head.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:38 am

"Troy had to admit, Joe was doing better then he thought. While it'd be good for the team if he won, Troy sighed on the thought as Joe probably wouldn't shut up about it."

---

"Joe could only use one hand, so the trust to Tyrone wasn't as powerful as it could of been, but it still buckled Tyrone over."

Joe: Oh yea, whatch gonna do when Joemania rains down upon you, brother.

"Joe was stealing lines from everything from movies to now wrestling, imitating Hulk Hogan. Joe created a portal under Tyrone and sucked him in, the other end appeared at a 45% angle above Joe, spitting Tyrone out. Joe ready and thrust the sword again as Tyrone feel towards him.

Joe: Flawless... I mean fatal... fuck it, match game and set!!

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 8:00 am

"Tyrone waited for this. As he fell through the mutant had very little time to react, but it was all he needed. Joe's blade was aimed dangerously close to Tyrone's most treasured body part. Tyrone immediately paused in the air. His arms and hands were held out as if he was welcoming Joe while telekinetically making himself float. It wasn't an easy ability for him to use, but all he needed to do was float not fly. Before Joe could move he found himself being choked by an invisible force. Tyrone held his hand out like Darth Vader slowly lifting him up from the ground."

Tyrone: I have you now!

"Tyrone started humming the [url= [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] March[/url] from Star Wars as he could see Joe struggling for breath. Even if Joe tried reaching out to attack Tyrone would simply keep up the pressure. He was strong enough to break his neck, but he assumed Tie's safety would stop that from happening."

Tyrone: You'll know the true power of the Dark Side!

"With that he squeezed tighter, but was immediately stopped by a spirit. The unknown force broke his concentration as Joe passed out. Tyrone smiled and started laughing like an evil villain."
Tie: This is over! Thank god for that.

Tyrone: Strong in the force you are, but much to learn you have.

"Tyrone couldn't help but think he got lucky that time. Sarah did tell him not to show off much and just take these guys out. This match was a prime example of two people screwing around. Although he doubt that they had more fun that Emmet and Megan. He stumbled away mumbling ow and a large number of obscenities."

Sarah: I doubt this was what you had in mind.

Tie: Unfortunately no but is to be expected. Tyrone and Joe have useful abilities. If used well they could be a force to be reckoned with. For now they are far too silly for my taste.

Sarah: My brother isn't that bad.

"The words had to fight her way out to form a sentence that wasn't negative about Tyrone."

Sarah: He just has little motivation. I'm sure if it was someone or something he cared for this would not have been like this.

Tie: Lets hope he gets it. Everyone needs to be ready for whats coming.

Sarah: and for whats already here right?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:37 am

"Troy's group had one win, two lose and a tie. Honestly he had hoped for a better outcome, but at least his long time followers was showing potential. Troy wondered if he should test Eva's skills next, or send in a new guy. Eva had never seen serious action and if she was of no use, then this whole pretending to love her deal would only be wasting his time. He had to see if it was worth keeping around or not."

Troy: The next combatant to take the stage is zombie girl Eva!

"Troy announced this without even asking Eva first, which caught her by surprise. He spoke to her soon after the announcement."

Troy: It's time to see what you do, Eva.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:18 pm

Eva blinked, she'd been trying to figure out how to get Troy to drink the love potion when he'd announced she was fighting next " OH, um ok! " she pulled the bottle out again and handed it to Troy before walking onto the stage. Ok youve got this, you'll be fine. Your a badass zombie chick " This victory is for you Troy! " she called and waved to him.

Emmet shook his head, it was obvious that Troy was just using the girl and cared nothing for her at all. He was about to get up to face her when Victoria backflipped onto the stage " Shes.Mine " Victoria growled, she was beyond PISSED off and Tyrones victory had sent her over the egde. Mace in hand she stalked towards Eva.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:34 pm

"Right now Troy had all the bragging rights in the group, being the only one that has won so far from his team."

Troy: Don't disappoint, the scores are currently not favoring us.

"Of course Troy had yet to send in the heavy hitter, the big green man himself. There was also the new additions to the team that could turn things around. But right now the pressure was on Eva to pick up a win and even start to even the score.

Troy wondered what to do with this drink Eva was trying to get him to gulp down. The girl had a clear obsession for Troy, which made him a bit wary. A zombie training to be a bartender also didn't add up, bartenders has to regularly taste drinks and mix them to perfection, something Eva would clearly have trouble with. So Troy was avoiding drinking it for now."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:14 pm

Tyrone: Hey good luck Vicky!

"He waved to her knowing how annoyed she would be by that. All it took was a few waves to send a sharp pain through his ribs. He needed to sit down after that fight. At least he wasn't as messed up as Megan or Katy. Roberta watched the match with some interest. Wow it did seem like a fight between clowns it showed their capabilities."

Roberta: God that was stupid. Next time just choke them first or something.

Tyrone: Have you ever heard of the rule of cool. Plus it isn't like I really had any real grudge. Joe is just a random mook.

"Roberta disliked his attitude towards these fights. He didn't take them seriously at all which was something she couldn't do"

Roberta: What about me?

"Before he could ask Roberta's knuckle tapped his lip. It felt like the wind just hit him for a second almost making him jump back."

Roberta: It doesn't matter if you have a grudge or not. Sometimes you gotta get hot blooded. At any time...

"Roberta's face held a rather bloodthirsty smirk showing teeth like a wolf."

Roberta: I'm zero to a million in a second. Pow!

"She hit his lip lightly."

Roberta: Right in da kissa.

Tie could see the two participants entering the ring. She didn't know what was Eva's ability, but there was a chance this match could get interesting. When her mouth moved it spoke an ancient language that Sarah couldn't understand, but anyone really looking at her could see she was muttering something. As her chant ended a gust of wind hit the entire field blowing dirt into the air. The ground shook and large pillars arose from the ground. They ranged from 2 to 10 meters high. Over a dozen constantly moved in vertical and horizontal patterns. The opponents had occasionally avoid getting hit by them, but they were slow enough to be avoided."

Tie: The second stage of this Battle has started. Now BEGIN!
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 7:10 pm

" What the fuck!? " exclaimed Victoria as she dodged one of the pillars and rushed towards Eva. the zombie girl was suprised to when the pillars appeared, she could feel the magic in the air and realized it was Tie's doing. She'd been able to see the spirits the moment they'd entered the building, the passsed around her every so often, unsure of what to do, herundead nature confusing them. She heard the a whooshing and just narrowly dodged the mace aimed at her head. Now wasnt the time for daydreaming, she was in a fight, with Troy watching. She wouldnt look uncool in front of him!

Victoria was still close, preparing to launch another strike, but Eva moved faster and knee'd the girl in the stomache sending her flying into one of the pillars. Eva chased after, blood tendrils oozing out of her skin, past the stiches. Victoria knocked her fist back and braced herelf againt the pillar just as Eva leaped, Victoria put her leg muscles to use and propelled herslef off the pillar and over Eva, reaching down she grabbed the undead by her neck and spun them around in the air before throwing Eva to the ground. Victoria nimbly bounced from one pillar to the next, getting the hang of the field.

Eva hefted onto her feet and glared at Victoria, she ran after her and directed the blood tendrils to whiplash out and ensnare Victoria by her ankles, suspending her in the air.

" Let me go you freak! " Victoria screamed and wrestled out of the tendrils hold and fell. She shifted her weight so that she fell to the right and reflected off of a pillar tht was tarted to recede back into the ground. The move caught Eva off guard and allowed Victoria to smash her mace into Eva's left side, ripping her left arm off it's socket and sending it flying.She went in for another swing but the blow was blocked by what appeared to be a parasel of blood that oozed from the lot where Eva's left arm ussed to be " Freak, you plastic bitch, i'll show you a freak!! " Eva snarled
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 7:27 pm

"This was getting good, Victoria was pushing Eva as he knew she would, and Eva was getting mad. It seemed a missing arm did nothing to Eva, though being undead she probably wouldn't feel pain. That is useful if Eva was to prove she could take advantage of it. Of course the new additions to the team was watching all the fights as well, though they was keeping silent."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 7:58 pm

The two remained locked together, Victoria attacking with her mace as Eva used her shield to block then attack with her tendrils but Victoria evaded them and continued her assault.

" What is this is this pathetic display " Jericho's voices asked in Eva's head

" If you dont mind i'm a little busy right now, call back later " she spat out as Victoria destroyed her parasel and forced her back. Eva jumped onto a pillar and rode it up to put some distance between them.

" You are forgetting what you are, again. Your undead now start fighting like it " and the voice was gone leaving Eva grinding her teeth. Suddenly the pillar started shaking as below Victoria was wailing away at it with her fist, the pillar was going to crumble down in a matter of seconds. At this rate she was going to lose and look bad in front of Troy. NO that wasnt allowed to happen, Jericho was right and she hated to admit that. She focused and willed her blood out into the shape of another arm. She jumped off the pillar a second from it coming down She landed on the ground and side stepped around a string of rising pillars, this time moving much faster. Victoria was moving too, she'd guesssed Eva would jump away but not that the zombie girl would use her blood to make a new arm, it turned her stomache but she pushed on.

They circled each other before meeting in the center for another fierce exchange of blows, this time it was Victoria being pushed back and forced into a defensive position as Eva attacked with a new ferocity, a hungry gleam in her dark, cavernous eyes. Victoria growled and stomped her foot down and the ground shook. Eva stumbled and that was all Victoria needed to close the distance and smash her mace into the girls chest, a sickening crack sound followed. Eva jerked back, it seems the spirits cushioned some of the blow for her. Her blood hand caught Victoria's wrist and started squeezing, fulling intending to break it. Victoria winced as the pain grew, not only fron the crushing force but the blood was stabbing at her skin like little knives.

" You stupid bitch, this wont mean anything in the end " VIctoria taunted, she'd gone still now and dropped the ace as more and more of Eva's blood creep onto her

" It means a victory for Troy and thats all I need "

" Heh, your a sad excuse for a woman, he doent love you and he never will, he's just using you cause your conveniant "

Eva gasped, her focus completely shattered, Victoria cocked her fit back slammed it straight into Eva's face and knocking her to the ground. Victoria fell onto her, raining merciless blows down, finally she stood up and smiled sadistically at Eva's ruined body " Freak " suddenly something latched onto the back of her neck and threw her to the ground. Eva's severed left arm hovered over her. The undead girl twitched, her mouth hanging open and loosing a loud scream that sounded so unnatural horrible. Eva's mangled body surged forward, her head shooting out like a serpant " YOUR LYING!!! " she screamed. Her blood reacted to her anger and started wrapping around Victoria's body completely she lifted her up and slammed her down, repeating the process till Victoria lost consciousness and the sprits pushed Eva away. She tried to fight against them, to get back at Victoria but Jericho's voice passed through her mind again and paralyzed her.

" That will do, your making a spectacle of yourself. The victory is yours now tend to yourself as best you can, I'll fix the rest later " Eva gradually simmered down and crawled back over to the mafia's side and began mending her body silently.

William carried Victoria over to where he was tending Jin and Tesla, suprisingly Victoria wasnt really damaged, save for a broke nose and a few lacerations, her durability was quite impressve.

Emmet bit his lip, he wasnt ssure how he felt about this match. Victoria was on their side but he wouldnt pretend to actually like the girl and he couldnt help but wonder what Victoria had said to set Eva off so badly?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 8:27 pm

"It seemed Victoria had done Troy a favor, Troy now knew not only that Eva is actually worth while to have around, but also that anger is the trigger. Set her off and Eva was ruthless, Troy liked ruthless. He noted Eva doing repairs to her body. A undead women that controls blood, feels no pain, and can repair herself after a fight. Yes he can make use of this girl after all. He'd have to remember to thank Victoria later."

Troy: Took you a while to get serious, but you ultimately proved yourself. So good job Eva.

"Troy now addressed the rest of the group."

Troy: So who's next?

"The silent Tenshi stepped forward next, he had chosen a sword for a weapon and simply walked out to the field, not addressing anybody. He stood in the center of the arena as Troy shrugged."

Troy: Glee Club!! If you have any fighters left, Tenshi is ready for battle!!

"Troy just called out across the arena."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:07 pm

"Tie was slightly impressed by the two fighters. At least for their skill level they weren't too bad. The use of the environment was an important part she needed to add to this match. It told her the state of their awareness. Eva's state was the most interesting due to her being undead. Even the spirits wondered how they should deal with protecting her, but it worked out in the end."

Tie: Fine performance that could use more grace.

"Eva had potential, but there were moments in this battle that if the spirits weren't there both especially Eva could have been defeated. For the next battle she wanted to take it up a notch."

Tie: Do we have any more challengers?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.
Page 20 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 43  Next