Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
justinlynch3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 7:33 pm

Emmet grinned broadly " I'd be delighted too! "

Emmet felt so giddy, he loved music, the theater, well the practice of the arts in any form really. He'd been in a play or two in the old days but he didnt think he would be able to continue his passion here. He put the pen back when he noticed a name right below Sandra's. " Kaiser " he blinked and looked around, that was impossible, no one could have signed up without either him or Sandra noticing. He looked around but seeing someone suspicious was a broad term with this place " Hmm, yes, I could regale you with some songs from my own selection "
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 7:55 pm

Tie: Well then I may have to experience this inconvenience for the time being.

"She was willing to leave it here since he was just as out of the loop as she was. It was almost disgraceful, but she couldn't blame him for it."

Tie: You may want to keep an eye on any students wanting to gain power. There is nothing necessarily wrong with that, but you can't be too careful. These mutants can evolve far pass this fun little amusement park. I hope your class become even more entertaining than today was.

"As she said that she made her way out to Katy."

Tie: Okay now I'm done with that, so what do you know about our classmates? They seem at least somewhat interesting.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 1:52 am

Sandra: Cool. What type of music are you into?

"Sandra could tell Emmet's excitement after she asked him to help her on her singing. Clearly this stuff was a passion for him. She wondered how well he song or even danced."

---

Katy: The class is pretty mixed. You have Troy, you seen what he's like. The girl he picked on, Sandra, is probably one of the nicest people you'll meet. Tesla, the girl sitting with Troy came from, well, a decently well of family. She can a bit of a bitch at times, but nothing like Troy. Roberta and Tyrone I hadn't had much company with, but Roberta seems to come off as a bit of a stern person. The guy with Sandra... I actually have no idea. I guess he's new. And then you have me, which as you probably guessed, I tend to be the helpful type.

"Katy seemed to go over the noteworthy students."

Katy: Oh, a lot of the teachers have powers to, and Ashe isn't the only strange one. They say Mr. Shawkun is a soul reaper... boy is that a scary power. Can you imagine someone else taking your soul? I wouldn't want to get on his bad side.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 5:46 am

"Hearing about the soul reaper sparked her interest, but heat coming off of Excalibur seemed to show a more aggressive feeling."

Tie: Wow that is intriguing. He would do his best to stay away from my soul I fear for him that my soul is a little too high maintenance for anyone.

"She chuckled lightly, but even she didn't realize how true that actually was."

Tie: So what would you say about yourself? I'm an arrogant aristocrats daughter who is more than willing to flaunt my family's wealth and influence when needed.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 12:52 pm

Katy: I'd say I'm more the caring type who would stick up for others when needed. I might not look it, but I know my way around throwing a punch, and I'm fairly adopt to my abilities. Well, the current limits of them so far. If we was outside class, that bully Troy would of had more then the new kid to worry about.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 6:08 pm

" Oh I have a very universal taste in music, though I do have a particular interest in broadway numbers like from Wicked, Gypsy, Funny girl, the list goes on " as they started walking, he noticed a few people looking at the board, one or two signing the glee club sign up " Tryouts are tomorrow so we should definetly get some practice in, wheres the choir room? "

-------------------------------

Ashe nodded at Tie's retreating back, for someone who didnt know anything, she certainly hit the nail on the head. The schools precogs were getting startling images of the future, a power thief was on the rise. While the person hadnt made any moves yet, it was only a matter of time and something was particularly odd about it to, though they couldnt pinpoint it yet " Intuitive Aptitude " he'd mentioned that power to the class for a reason.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 7:31 pm

Sandra: This way!

"Sandra, a bit excited to practice lead Emmet to the choir room, she took off pulling Emmet along a little faster then he had expected. Yet this he felt was a good thing, as it showed him Sandra had some real interest for this type of thing. When they got to the choir room Sandra insisted to Emmet that she do a solo song, she wanted to see what Emmet thought of her singing ability. There was a system in the room that could play virtually any song, or a instrumental version of said music. This allowed people to practice on their own without a full choir or band needed.

Sandra didn't really know any of the type of songs Emmet preferred, but he told her to sing whatever she wanted. Emmet took a seat and Sandra took center stage with the mic, she was a bit nerves as this was her first time actually singing in front of others. The song Sandra settled on was one she knew from her CD collection, it was the song Angel by Within Temptation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sandra was going out on a limb her, if she could impress another she would feel so good about herself. But if Emmet hated it, she wasn't sure she'd be able to sing to a crowd. The music starts and Sandra starts signing, surprisingly hitting all ques. It was apparent quickly to Emmet that Sandra was putting her heart into this."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:37 pm

Tie: Ah yes the noble knight who is more than willing to get his or her hands dirty in the pursuit of order. Those types are indeed fun to be around. For now let us be off and see what has gathered the interest of our classmates.

"She said already moving over towards the bulletin board at a quick pace. Part of her had hoped that it was a sparring competition or something more suited to her martial needs. Instead when she arrived it was a glee club. Now her knowledge of glee clubs were limited but she knew it involved singing and that didn't involve causing harm to her enemies."

Tie: Glee club? Does this school have jousting or paintball club?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:15 pm

"Katy had followed Tie."

Katy: This school has everything. There is sparring, it's regulated, you can't go in with intent to seriously hurt anybody, it's just to hone your skills against other. Powers are regulated as well, obvious Troy wouldn't be allowed to burn a student up. But I can use small water blasts to give somebody a little bump, Same would go for Sandra and her powers. Long as you can use them in a non-leathal fashion. Actually, I don't think there is jousting. Nobody ever asked for it, but it seems dangerous.

You have to remember this is a school, not a fight club. Off hand I can recall sparring, power sparring and wrestling classes, in these combat type classes. Not sure what else there is.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:00 pm

Emmet was on his feet and applauding the moment Sandra finished her song " Brava, brava! " he cheered " Sandra that was amazing, simply amazing, a little rough around the edges in certain places, but you seem to be of a natural talent " he beamed at her, the way she'd thrown her all into it was trully incredible, it stirred his own voice and called him to take the stage. Sandra smiled and took his seat in the audience as he fiddled with the machine for the song he wanted. Sandra's performance had not gone unnoticed and a few people had poked their heads in to see what was going on and Emmet so loved an audience.

" The song i'm going to perform is New York state of mind by Billy Joel and later popularized by one miss Barbara Streisand " the music began play

Some folks like to get away,
Take a holiday from the neighborhood.
Hop a flight to Miami Beach or to Hollywood.
But I'm takin' a Greyhound on the Hudson River line.
I'm in a New York state of mind.
I've seen all the movie stars in their fancy cars and their limousines.
Been high in the Rockies under the evergreens.
I know what I'm needin', and I don't want to waste more time.

It was so easy livin' day by day
Out of touch with the rhythm and blues
But now I need a little give and take
The New York Times, the Daily News.

It comes down to reality, and its fine with me cause I've let it slide.
I don't care if it's Chinatown or on Riverside.
I don't have any reasons.
I left them all behind.
It was so easy living day by day
Out of touch with the rhythm and blues
But now I need a little give and take
The New York Times, the Daily News.

It comes down to reality, and its fine with me cause I've let it slide.
I don't care if it's Chinatown or on Riverside.
I don't have any reasons.
I left them all behind.

I'm just taking a Greyhound on the Hudson River line.
Cause I'm in a, I'm in a New York state of mind

Emmet's expression glowed as he belted out the song, his voice rich and high, completely genderless. Sandra was taken aback, he'd suspected Emmet was good, but this was beyond the voice of a teenage boy. The song echoed through the halls, the room becoming fuller as people were drawn to it. Emmet finished the song with a loud applause on the heels of it. He took a bow and thanked them, after they'd left he moved over to Sandra " I think were in good shape for tomorrow "

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 1:27 am

Tie: How dare you? I'm not some brute who wishes to only fight. I do occasionally like to paint.

"She smiled and walked back over to the board. The amount of clubs available was good. Her knowledge of all of them was as much as most people did. Looking at the time and realizing her sleep schedule she thought about what would actually be in her favor. In reality it was difficult to choose. Sparring and wrestling was interesting, but the rules may be a hinderance to her. Glee club wasn't the worst option since it would help her to show off. She began frowning realizing that this was not that easy."

Tie: I am troubled by the choices. They all seem perfect opportunities to demonstrate my superiority in any number of fields.

"After a few more seconds of thinking she spun around to Katy with a determined look on her face."

Tie: We should go to this choir room and see if this is the right club for us.

"It was as if she made the decision for Katy not recognizing if she wanted to or not. The light in her emerald eyes was just like her confidence. Rarely wavering."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 2:06 am

Sandra: I think so to, that was amazing Emmet.   You are truly gifted.  

"Sandra smiled cheerfully."

Sandra: I'm so happy you liked my singing.  I really gave it everything I had.    To be honest, I've always been, well, to shy to sing to a crowd.

"Sandra had a hint of embarrassment in voice admitting to that shyness."

---

Katy: I guess we could check out the choir.

"Katy liked the sparring classes herself, wrestling required to much brute strength, but sparring was a good way to keep in shape and hone her skills. But maybe being a little adventurence couldn't hurt. Way she seen it, you don't know if you like it till you try it.

Katy and Tie made their way to the choir, they seen Sandra and Emmet there, and according to people talking, it would seem they missed quite a performance."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 3:35 am

"There were students still leaving the room with very pleased and surprised expressions. The constant chatter about the two students gave an obvious impression that they were impressive."

Tie: Maybe we won't be the only impressive singers here.

"Tie led the way into the room where Emmet and Sandra were the only ones left. She could see Emmet holding the mic and assumed he was latest person who left a good impression on the students."

Tie: Ah well if it isn't our classmates Emmet and Sandra. From the sounds of it I might think you two are local stars!
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 4:34 am

Sandra: Oh hey, it's Katy and.... em?
Katy: This is...

"Suddenly a voice shouted from across the room, and they turn to see a familiar trouble maker."

Troy: YO don't tell her.

"He walks up to the group, a smirk on his face."

Troy: Make her use her mental pycho powers to figure it out.
Katy: It's physic... besides wasn't you given detention?
Troy: Yea, like I haven't skipped that a million times before. So what do you say Sandra, our little multi-powered goddess.

"He said that with strong sarcasm."

Troy: Figure out who this new girl is on your own.
Sandra: I told you, I'm not comfortable with that power yet.
Troy: Huh, pathetic. Your mastery over your abilities is about as good as that torture you called singing.

"Emmet had about enough of Troy and was about to give him a well deserved beating, but to his surprise Katy beats him to it. Katy touched Troy's shoulder and when he turned around she clobbered him with a left hook to the face, which sent Troy to the floor. Troy looked up to see Katy forming a water blast in her right hand."

Katy: How about you pick a fight with someone who can fight back, ass.

"Troy rubbed his jaw looking angry as he stood up."

Troy: Bitch I'm going to....

"Suddenly a cold chill hit everybody's core, a sense of fear overwhelming the group as a man who appeared in his early 40 and in superb physical shape approached the group."

Man: Mr. Crosby, don't you have somewhere to be?
Troy: Yes...
Man: Then I suggest you get a move on.
Troy: Right, of course, Shawkun sir.

"The man without seemingly doing anything had appeared strike fear into Troy, as he quickly left the room. Then as soon as the feeling overwhelmed the group, it disappeared. Shawkun gave the group a little smile."

Shawkun: You kids have a good now.

"And with that he walked away from the group."

Katy: That man is creepy, he gives me the chills just being around him.
Sandra: He certain scared Troy away.
Katy: Oh, and it's Lilia.
Sandra: Huh?
Katy: The new girl here, her name is Lilia.
Sandra: Oh that's right, you never told us before cause of Troy. Well, welcome Lilia.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 5:23 am

Very rarely did Emmet feel fear, it was just the way he was. In almost all situations he'd ever been in, he'd felt strong, confident, and almost bored. The scene with Troy a prime example, had Katy not beaten him to the punch, he would given the a-hole a sound and fairly vicious beating. But then he felt a deep chill run down his spine. This Shawkun didnt exactly scare him, more like he put him on edge and raised his hackles. The feeling passed once the man left though, for a moment his eyes were glewed to the door. Emmet could sense people based on heat signature but now he wondered if it wasnt something more, Shawkun, the " heat " radiating was more immense then he'd ever felt another living being.

He snapped out of his daze when Katy introduced her friend " A pleasure to meet both of you and again Katy I must thank you for sticking up for Sandra, though I express a little jealously, i've wanted to thrash him the moment we layed eyes on each other. Oh well "

His smile widened at Lilia's declaration " So your joining the Glee club as well, excellent, as the saying goes the more the merrier "
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:25 am

"Tie was about ready to interrupt the fight with loud inappropriate laughter when her body immediately tensed up. The chill she felt and feeling of fear no not simply fear but danger. She saw Shawkun and was ready to fight."

Excalibur: I have a bad feeling about this entity.

"This time it was simply helpful advice from Excalibur. Tie was alert, but just as alert as if she was about to face a powerful demon. This was no mere mutant. When Shawkun exited Tie looked back at Emmet and smiled ignoring the recent situation for now."

Tie: I know other children like Troy. If you truly wish for it I bet he will come ready and willing for battle. I do feel that this club would be interesting to join.

"The school was strange for her. Soul stealing teachers, powerful mutants, and Fallen Angels was likely just the tip of the ice berg. Tie reasoned quickly that this Glee Club could possibly present a hub for interesting activity since it does gather indviduals she would like to keep her eye on."

Tie: Me and Katy would be excellent additions to this club. This school won't know what hit them.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 1:15 pm

"Sandra gave Emmet a little nudge and shot him a smile when he looked towards her."

Sandra: Well me and Emmet have already did a couple of solo performances, just some practice to get ready for the choir. So how about you two? Feel like stepping up to show us what you got?

"Katy looked at Tie then back to Emmet and Sandra, she shrugged."

Katy: What the heck, you only live once. What do you say Tie?

"This time Sandra didn't mind Troy as much. While his words was hurtful, to talk about crap about something she poured her heart into. She knew what type of person he was and that he was doing that purposely just to upset her."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:15 pm

Tie: You only live once? My dear in a past life I was a highly skilled spy, before that a genius Admiral, and last but not least a King! This trial is nothing to me.

"Tie went to the machine and was able to find one for the first Trial. The battlefield was chosen, technique learned, and weapon at the ready."

Tie: The song that I have chosen is a Drumming Song by Florence+The Machine

"She took off her blue ribbon and shook her blonde hair loose."

There's a drumming noise inside my head
That starts when you're around
I swear that you could hear it
It makes such an all mighty sound

That throws me to the ground
I swear that you should hear it

Louder than sirens
Louder than bells
Sweeter than heaven
And hotter than hell

I ran to a tower where the church bells chime
I hoped that they would clear my mind
They left a ringing in my ear
But that drum's still beating loud and clear

Louder than sirens
Louder than bells
Sweeter than heaven
And hotter than hell

Louder than sirens
Louder than bells
Sweeter than heaven
And hotter than hell

Louder than sirens
Louder than bells
Sweeter than heaven
And hotter than hell

As I move my feet towards your body
I can hear this beat it fills my head up
And gets louder and louder
It fills my head up and gets louder and louder

I run to the river and dive straight in
I pray that the water will drown out the din
But as the water fills my mouth
It couldn't wash the echoes out
But as the water fills my mouth
It couldn't wash the echoes out

I swallow the sound and it swallows me whole
Till there's nothing left inside my soul
As empty as that beating drum
But the sound has just begun

Louder than sirens
Louder than bells
Sweeter than heaven
And hotter than hell

Louder than sirens
Louder than bells
Sweeter than heaven
And hotter than hell

"Saying she had the voice of an Angel was inaccurate. The sound she created could get an old man's heart beating in rhythm to the music. Her voice was beyond someone of her age, but she was Angel albeit a fallen one. Her tone was perfect and she could hit any note no matter what the song. Tie was always proud of almost anything aspect of her and singing was no exception. When she wanted to she would occasionally sing to a soul in Heaven for her own amusement. Tie's true emotion was far more visible to everyone. Her bright smile showed how much she enjoyed her song almost not even caring about how others judged her. When she was done her bright smile was now a smug satisfied grin."

Tie: So how was that?
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:14 am

Every clapped enthusiastically as Tie finished her song, praising her

" That was a marvelous job, simply incredibly " of course at the back of his mind he was thinking. Not as good as me, but adequate. Sandra was good, but this girl would probably be his real competition in the club.

" Mind if I have a go " a boy around the same age as everyone stood up from his spot a few rows from them. He appeared to be of asian descent, tall and lean with toned muscles concealed beneath his uniform, most out of place though was two wooden swords strapped to his back. He made his way to the stage as everyone moved to give him room.

" Names Kaiser, officially Hiro Nakamura, but I like my other name better. I'm going to perform " Marry The Night " by Lady Gaga

Emmet sat up a little straighter as he mentioned his song, he'd already been interested in the " Kaiser" that signed up after Sandra and himself without either of them seeing, what might his power be.

I'm gonna marry the night
I won't give up on my life
I'm a warrior queen
Live passionately tonight

I'm gonna marry the dark
Gonna make love to this stark
I'm a soldier to my own emptiness
I'm a winner

Gonna marry the night
Gonna marry the night

I'm not gonna cry anymore
Leave nothing on these street to explore

M-m-m-marry, m-m-m-marry
M-m-m-marry the night
Oh, m-m-marry, m-m-m-marry
M-m-m-marry the night

I'm gonna lace up my boots
Throw on some leather and cruise
Down the street that I love
In my fishnet gloves, I'm a sinner

Then I'll go down to the bar
But I won't cry anymore
I'll hold my whiskey up high
Kiss the bartender twice, I'm a loser

I'm not gonna cry anymore
Leave nothing on this street to explore

M-m-m-marry, m-m-m-marry
M-m-m-marry the night
M-m-m-marry the night

Nothing's too cool to take me from you
New York is not just a town that you never knew
Love is the new denim or black
Skeleton guns are wedding bells in the attic

Get ginger ready, climb in Camino front
Won't poke holes in the seats with my heels
'Cause that's where we make love

Come on and run
Turn the car on and run

I'm gonna burn a hole in the road
Leave nothing on these streets to explode

M-m-m-marry, m-m-m-marry
M-m-m-marry the night
M-m-m-marry the night

M-m-m-marry the night

I'm gonna marry, marry
I'm gonna marry, marry
Come on, come on

The night, the night, the night, the night
The night, the night, the night, the night, the night

The performance was spectacular, voice quality he was good but not as good as everyone else tha had performed so far, but what made up for that was his DANCING, he was a blu across the stage, his moves tight and effecient. Perfectly executed in time with the music, it seemed to enhance the performance as he leaped all over the stage, everyone feeling compelled to dance in their seats. Once he was finished, everyone clapped for him.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:45 am

Tie: Ha you might need new words for my performance when I get serious.

"She gloated but accepting the compliment all the same. It was her first real performance while Fallen and she did not like how she actually needed some effort. Even a miniscule amount is too much for Tie to accept. When the newest club member approached she let him take center stage while she tied her hair back up in a pony tail."

Tie: Well lets see how good you are.

"Hoping for a good performance since she loved a challenge, Tie found her place near Katy and listened. What she saw was far more interesting than what she heard. The dancing and his movements was simply impressive. Anyone who moved like that surely could be a challenging opponent in a duel. His weapons seemed to imply that he was a swordsman."

Tie: I may like this one. Well this glee club doesn't seem to bad afterall.

"She said clapping giving him the applause he deserved."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:02 am

"Sandra and Katy clapped and praised both Tie and Kaiser performances. Both was great in their own ways."

Sandra: So only one who hasn't performed yet.

"Katy stood up, walking to the stage next. She took the mic."

Katy: For any who may not know, my name is Katy Kharma. The song I've picked is "Holding out for a hero"

"As the music began Katy started her performance. Katy did well singing, but much like the man before her it was her movements on stage, the dance where she truly excelled. She was extremely graceful and in tone with the music the entire song."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 6:02 am

" Well It seems like this years Glee club is bursting with potential "

Everyone was drawn to the new voice, mid clap for Katy. The same man who'd put the sign up sheet on the board walked into the room from the side office(Character image is Eric FUCKING Northman)

" My name is Nathaniel Oskin,but feel free to call me Nate I teach Psychology and am the new advisor for the Glee club. I've seen it work wonders in other schools and thought it could be applied here as well. I dont think ill be dissapointed "

Emmet bit his lip, this guy was HOT, he wasnt getting him going like Ashe had, but still revved the engines, so to speak and he got the feeling he wasnt the only one who thought so.

Nate walked over to them, a piece of paper in hand " Tomorrow is the official tryouts, but from what I've heard and seen from all of you, I have no issues with officially welcoming you as the firsst members of Genosha highs Glee club, well device a name later " he wrote everyones names down and pinned the paper to the bullet board on the side of the room.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:03 pm

"Sandra was feeling quite good about herself.   It's one thing for friends or fellow students to say you've done good, but to be officially welcomed into the club after her first song, it was quite satisfying.    Katy knew her singing wasn't as strong as others in the group, but to be welcomed in so fast was still nice.   She must have impressed with her dance skills if she need no other tryouts."

Katy: Thank you for the official welcome, Nate.
Sandra: I agree, I'm excited.   I didn't really know I was this good.   I kinda want to sing more.
Katy: Why not put up another song, some of us missed your first performance.   I'd love to see what all the praise is about.
Sandra: Ohh, can I?

"Looking around everybody, including Nate and especially Emmet was in support of another performance.   Sandra, this time more cheerfully despite a larger crowd, took stage again.  The others took there seats once more."

Katy: I think we're in for a threat.   Wouldn't you agree Lilia?

"On stage Sandra took the mic again."

Sandra: This time I'm going to sing "The Howling".

She picked a different song, but from the same band, as she seemed to know their lyrics well.    Sandra didn't want to be sing along to words on a screen, she wanted to select music she knew, and could put her all into.   As the song played Sandra pulled out yet another impressive performance.   She hit all the high notes and soft notes beautifully, displaying she has a wide range with her voice.   Again, you could feel her singing from the heart, the emotion and effort she put forth was very clear and made her performance all the better."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 10:33 pm

Tie: As expected Katy. You are very talented and I can see you would be an excellent fighter along with a good singer.

"At least for a mortal. Is what she thought. The mutants in general here did seem that there potential power was huge. The entrance of the advisor for Glee Club brought her out of her own thoughts. Like Ashe he was an attractive man who carried himself like certain nobles she once conversed with. His appearance did however remind her of the Danish sea raiders that terrorized the Mediterranean."

Tie: So that is our advisor? This Nathaniel seems like a nice enough fellow. Still not the most attractive male I've seen here.

"She said to Katy wondering how involved he actually would be. It didn't matter though since it appeared Sandra was beginning again. Tie felt almost as interested as Katy. Knowing your enemy or ally is always a good plan."

Tie: Indeed, whoever got the rabble talking must at least be more than adequate.

"Adequate wasn't the right word for what she heard. Tie could easily feel the emotion in her voice and the sound she created was what she expected from an artist."

Tie: So basically no one here appears to be weak. At least not when there voices are concerned. Now that Katy I really like.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 10:54 pm

"Sandra got applauds all around once again after her song."

Katy: Your to nice Lilia. I know I'm not gonna be the best singer here, Sandra and yourself was simply superb, and that Emmet fellow is supposed to be on that same level. I mean I'm good, but you guys could be professional singers if you all wanted. I do hope to give that other guy a run for his money in regards to dance however. I think he'll be my rival.

"Katy got up from her seat when Sandra came off the stage, she wanted to congratulate her. Katy went over with a smile."

Katy: That was simply amazing Sandra. You are certainly within that top tier. You could go far as a singer if you wanted.
Sandra: Thank you very much. You really think I'm that good?
Katy: Yes. When your on stage, you forget all doubt and you sing from the heart. As a result, you produce beautiful, near flawless work.

"Sandra was overjoyed to hear such good reactions to her singing."

Sandra: Well thank you. You was good to you know.
Katy: Good, but not that good, I assure you.

"Sandra couldn't wait to hear Emmets thoughts on her latest song. As she went over to him Katy returned to Tie."

Katy: I wouldn't say she's quite at your level Lilia, but with practice that girl could very well dominate on the mic. Then Emmet is supposed to be better, I'd say he is very well your competition here.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.
Page 3 of 43Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next