Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
justinlynch3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 33 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 3:11 pm

Karen: Oooorrr whaaaaat, Ya know I don't haaave to listen.

"KAren grinned before setting Troy down on the ground and concentrated before reverting him to normal size."

Karen: Juuust kidding, so if I'm apart does that mean I get weed and liqour too?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 3:22 pm

Troy: Of course. It isn't there for looks.

"Troy would have to talk to Alex about this one, she was strong, but if she had the mind to turn on him, it would be nice to have a fail safe."

Troy: Tell me, can you shrink yourself? I need a certain someone taken care of. If you can get in undetected, deal with her permanently, and get away. It'll go a long ways toward earning you my respect.

"True he's already given this job to Megan. But there was nothing wrong with a backup."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 3:39 pm

Karen: Perfect, and lucky for you I know how to roll my blunts, and hold my liquor, so I won't be a easy lay when I'm fucked up.

"She stuck her tongue out teasing as she walked over to the table reaching for a bag of some potent weed, and took a rello out the pack, and after splitting it open began breaking the weed down and rolling it."

Karen: Yup I can make myself as small as I made you or even smaller, course if I mess up I could go splat, but you probably don't care. But respect is always good to get especially when you're the noobie, tell me who you want me to nab and what you want me to do, I've been itching for some fun.
"Alex was in his lab still reviewing his information on Tie, she definently wasn't mutant, or inhuman. Plus he had no data for what other species she might be not Skrull, Kree, Zenn-Lavian, eternal, but whatever she was, she had ties to lots of money and Ashford security. But whatever secrets they were trying to hide they were succesful, in short Troy had once again made a potentially dangerous enemy far too early."

Alex: damn it Cosby you never fucking think with your head ever!
"Sean was hidden behind some rocks in the beach with some swimming trunks on, and a platform of energy surrounding him to keep the sand away from him but allowing the waves of water to wash onto his legs."

Sean: Ah relaxation, if i wasn't as wasted as I was I probably would have participated in that little tournament, not like the True Notes are any competition besides a couple of em.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 4:01 pm

Troy: A girl, Sandra Fuller. Get to get, kill her. She is weak right now, but I suspect she could grow to have great power, so much so that none of us could take her on. I want her dead so she never realizes that power. And please be careful, she's highly likely being protected.

"Troy grabs a beer and pauses, he looks to Karen and she gets the hint, doubling the size of the bottle. Troy grinned."

Troy: Nice. So, think you are up to the task?

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 4:06 pm

Karen: Sandra Fuller..mhmmm..I already hate her, that fucking name, name of the FBI agent who stabbed me a couple years ago, don't worry I'll make short work of her, maybe I'll even let you enjoy torturing her that is if anything's left.

"Karen sparked the blunt taking a few puffs before increasing the size of it, and taking another hit."

Karen: I'm up for it, ooooh the things I'll do to her, as soon as I finish smoking. Smile No more Sandra, jus tell me everything you know about her, and who she hangs with. Smile

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 4:47 pm

Troy: Basically she's a duel powered mutant, telekinese and telepathy. She's not very good at either, so it shouldn't be much a issue. She hangs with our rival group, the True Notes, a musical glee class full of queers. Don't be fooled, a few of them is quite strong. Also we have a shy over there.

"Troy slipped Karen a picture of Victoria."

Troy: If you do get in trouble, don't hurt this one to badly.

"He sipped Karen another photo, this one of Sandra."

Troy: That red head is Sandra, she's the one you take care of. She is injured, we've already tortured her. It makes her a sitting duck, but it also makes it hard to get to her as they are sure to always have someone watching her.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 5:19 pm

Karen: TWo powers, almost makes me feel jealous the things I could do if I could mess with people's minds but messing with their altered bodies is almost just as fun if not more fun.  After I'm done with true notes they'll be nothing but accapello at least the fuller girl.

"Karen examined the picture of Victoria, and Sandra. A spy would make things more difficult but more interesting at the same time."

Karen :REd head..mhmm..I wonder if the carpets make the drape.

"With ht eblunt just a roach she ashed it and smiled."

Karen: Alright then boss I'll be seeing you once I have hte igrl, or just visit me my spot I made on the island. A Little basement area I have,  stashed all my torture equipment there too, don't think the pricible knows about it the door was cemented over, and I had to use my powers to slip through the cracks.

"KAren told him where it was regardless before leaving back to her room. Once there she applied make up, and put on her long flowing black hair wig, altered her size to appear to be a shorter woman, and wallah she was virtually a brand new person."

KAren: hmm...Eve...I like that name so forbidden...biblical..

"She licked her lips, tasting the orange scented lipstick she applied, and left to the true notes, it was time to scout out her next victim, luckily she could sing. It wasn't long before she was making her way into the queers disney music time."

Karen: Wow! Oh My Gosh..you guys are so....awesome!

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 5:51 pm

"Karen entered just as the group finished singing."

Sandra: Oh busy day?

"Sandra was with Emmet and Katy."

Katy: So Milo, then Kano now another one?

Katy walked up to Karen and offered her hand for a handshake."

Katy: Hello I'm Katy. I take it you are new to class?

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 6:19 pm

"Karen shook Katy's hand and smiled."

Karen: I'm Eve, and yeah I wanted to join but truth be told..I've always been scared of singing in front of people, and I don't know if my voice is nearly as beautiful as you guys I was wondering if there wa a way I could just try out in-front of one person so I don't embarrass myself on stage if I'm no good.

"KAren spoke timidly and reserved, nothing like how boastful and confidence she usually was, she never knew when she'd need this Eve disguise again."

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 7:44 pm

Katy: Singing is about passion and heart. As long as you got that, you can't be bad. If you wanted to join the glee club then you must have passion, right? How about this, how about you do a duet with somebody, that way they can cover for you if you think you not good enough. There is myself, Sandra over there in the chair, Emmet, a lot of great singers that will stick up for you. Do you know anyone here you would be comfortably with?

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 9:19 pm

"Roberta was a little embarassed to get this much attention from a guy. She smiled finding his rather serious nature a little too much, but it was charming."

Roberta: No problem. Don't worry too much about trying to fit in. We are a pretty lax group.

"After the song that Roberta especially enjoyed because it was beyonce Tie walked in with another hairstyle. This time flower French braid. Why she does it and who she gets to do her hair every time no one knows."

Tie: Hello my lovelies! Oh I think we have some new people. My name is Lilia Ashford the most amazing singer in this group. If you need to ask any questions come to me.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 10:51 pm

"Karen paused she didn't want to seem obvious but at the same time she didn't want to waste any more precious moments. However she was still going to press getting to try out in isolation at least one more time, if not she'd simply have to bide her time."

Karen: When you put it that way...almost makes me confident but if you catch a few episodes of American Idol it's still possible to be bad no matter how much "Heart" you put into it. I don't know any of you but..what about her in the chair red's my favorite color, and someone as beautiful as her has to have a good singing voice!Smile Maybe not as good as the greatest singer in the group, but I rather not be poured up with someone as amazing as her.

"Karen was refering to Lila Ashford she'd long since knew flattery would get you a long way, and right now she needed to be on everyone's good side."

Kano: Ay it's good to know that I shan't be an outsider in this place, considering tis not me native realm you have no idea how much thy words put me at ease Roberta.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 11:19 pm

Katy: Hmm, well, best you meet her first.

"Katy took Karen over to meet Sandra."

Katy: Hey Sandra, the new girl here wanted to meet you. Names Eve.
Sandra: Oh hello Eve.

"Sandra smiled cheerfully as she shook the new girls hand."

Sandra: Welcome to the glee club. I'm sure you'll be a true True Note in no time.
Katy: Well there is a problem...

"Katy explained what Karen told her to Sandra"

Katy: So, she requested a one on one and considering her options, choose you. She seems intimated by someone of Lilia or Emmet skill. So how do you feel about a solo try out session.
Sandra: I'd do it! I can relate to being shy, I was quite the shy person myself until I met Emmet.

"Katy leaned over and whispered to Sandra."

Katy: What about the Mafia?
Sandra: I'm sure you guys will be right outside, it won't be a problem.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 11:34 pm

Karen:: Awh thanks I promise to do my bestest!!!Smile

"Karen she knew with her power escaping wouldn't be that hard.  Her disguise would be compromised of course, but that was fine she rather strut around as herself then pretend to be Eve, although she didn't mind this sexy alter ego. Leading into a room Karen took a deep breath, she couldn't go through with it. Not at first especally not with any music, she wasn't that good with her powers to just do everyhing in an instant."

Karen: Okay..how about this song..Britney Spears..Toxic..one of my favorite. Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baby, can't you see? I'm callin'
A guy like you should wear a warnin'
It's dangerous
I'm fallin'

There's no escape, I can't wait
I need a hit, baby, give me it
You're dangerous
I'm lovin' it

Too high, can't come down
Losing my head
Spinning 'round and 'round
Do you feel me now?

With a taste of your lips, I'm on a ride
You're toxic, I'm slippin' under
With a taste of a poison paradise
I'm addicted to you, don't you know that you're toxic?

And I love what you do, don't you know that you're toxic?

It's getting late to give you up
I took a sip from a devil's cup
Slowly
It's taking over me

Too high, can't come down
It's in the air
And it's all around
Can you feel me now?

And I love what you do, but you know that you're toxic
Don't you know that you're toxic?

"Karen sung to her best of ability, and tried to be as seductive as possible, and since Sandra herself was attractive, suggestive as well. Although she was bi herself she had no interest in the red head atleast not now, singing and concentrating on her powers considering what she was about to be was a double whammy. Shrinking both of them. She continued to sing before focusing on Sandra and leting her powers take affect shrinkking them both to bug size

.With a taste of your lips, I'm on a ride
(Toxic)

Karen: toxiccc

"Karen didn't want to waste any time going for a blow to hit her shrunken captive inthe back of her head to knock her out and smiled watching her stumble forward, and stepped over to her to finish the song."

Intoxicate me now with your lovin' now
I think I'm ready now, I think I'm ready now
Intoxicate me now with your lovin' now
I think I'm ready now

Karen: I am ready now haha..

"Karen walked over to her bending down to grab her by her hair, and focus on their mass to warp them to another location in the hallway outside the true notes class. Her own form of mass didn't have any range like a teleporter but the smaller she was the farther she could go, and this was far enough. She focused on resizing herself alone but not Sandra whom she pocketed, and pushed the door open, to look around for intruders."

Karen: Home free, hopefully those fuckers wait a few minuts before they realize I'm not there because that's all the time I need.

"Karen grimaced before stepping out and strutting over to her own room and closing the door behind her taking out the future phoenix and laying the bug sized girl on her bed.  She went over to her door and locked it now the fun could begin."

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 1:39 am

"At around the 5 minute mark (so roughly 2 minute after the song ended) Katy knocked on the door. Katy felt since she introduced to Sandra that she should watch the door. Katy knew nobody came or left, but silence after the knock was starting to worry her. Katy opened the door find the room empty."

Katy: What the?... oh no...

"She called out to Sandra a few times not getting a response from the room or the hall. She ran back into the main class in a panic."

Katy: Guys Sandra's missing!!, she's... she's gone... I think Eve might.

"Katy paled at the thought of Eve being somebody Troy sent to get Sandra. Katy was the one that introduced the two, Katy was the one who asked if Sandra was ok with helping, if she hurt or dead..."

Katy: No... it's, it's my fault...

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 1:48 am

"Karen went to sit on her bed and shook the shrunken Sandra before teleporting a bottle of water from her dresser and then taking the cap out dumping the ice cold water on the shrunken Sandra."

Karen: WAKE UP BITCH hahahahah...I'm toxic Very Happy

"She grinned referencing the song that she used to lure Karen out."

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 2:33 am

"Sandra woke up in a fright not knowing whee she was, her head hurt but what took notice quickly was the huge Karen. Looking around she actually seen that she was small, she tried to crawl back a bit in fear but being down a leg and a arm made those efforts near futile."

Sandra: W-w-who are y-y?

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 2:42 am

"Karen just laughing at the weakened Sandra, she was merely crawling. This was the target Troy had sent her after she almost felt ashamed it was too easy. She looked at the soaked victim.'

Karen: I told ou I'm toxic or well I'm Eve, and there's lots of fun things I can do with you now isn't there.

"Karen reached for Sandra lifting her up and grabbing her leg that was damaged and began squeezing it, digging into her skin with her giant nails laughing before using her other hand to cut into Sandra's skin and going over to the sink and turning on the hot water and putting a bowl under neath, letting it fill with hot water then dropping Sandra in the bowl to let her burn and let the boiling hot water pick at her open wounsd."

Karen: BURN BITCH HAHAHAH

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 2:57 am

"Karen was basically boiling Sandra alive, She cry out in agony as she desperately looked for a way out of the bowl, but the smooth sides offered no escape. She tried to contact Emmet, Katy any though telepathy, but each time she tried to focus on it she'd start sinking into the hot water."

Sandra: Get me out, please please!!

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 3:19 am

Karen :HAHA YOU SAID MORE

"Karen was having way too much fun and grabbed a big bottle and dumped the hot water on then put the cap on and then shook the bottle aroun shaking Sandra aorund in the hot water violently before opening the cap and pouring it back in the bowl. She reached for the boiling Sandra and gripped in her fist tightening her grip till she heard a slight pop noise and hopped back on her bed."

KAren: Awwhh aren't you a cutieee... the things I can do to you...like this.

"She grabbed her arm that wasn't broken and began bending it backwards to the near breaking point while leaning close opening her mouth and biting Sandra's hand being careufl not to bite it off but only to draw blood then spit on her face now covered with her own blood and her spit before placing her on the ground."

Karen: awhh run away wittle wurl wun awayyyy but wuuu caaan't piece of shit! Honestly I prefer my victims a little more resitant it makes breaking them down all the more fun but you pissed off my new Boss, and he's quite the hot head.

"Karen grinned hinting that her boss was Troy before she put her foot on top of Sandra and began to apply pressure, hten alittle more to increase the pain so it felt like Sandra was getting crushed."

Karen: WANT to apologize to the mafia or should i make you go splat HAHAHA

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 4:24 am

"As Sandra was being crushed out of desperation she connected with her powers and a powerful telekintic shock wave knocks Karen off balance and she falls back on her bed. Karen was hurt, but with Sandra being so tiny, just throwing Karen off balance was a incredible feat of strength, it shocked Karen and made her think that maybe Try was on to something with this girl."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 4:55 am

Emmets hackles had immediately risen the moment he saw " Eve " if it was one thing his mother taught him it was to read people. Most of them thought they were brilliant actors deserving of oscars. This girl, her very presence revolted him but he couldnt tell why. He was soon drawn into a heated debate with Lilia over who was the real best singer in Glee Club, he didnt notice that Sandra had left with Katy and Karen. His blood ran cold when Katy came running back to the room yelling that Sandra was gone. He immediately question Katy, getting the full details, he ground his teeth as his rage rose " Dont blame yourself Katy, if anyone is blame its me. I knew the trollop was lying through her teeth but got distracted " in the next moment He heard Sandra's voice in his head but it was weak " We need to find her and now! "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Noah Arkson, Age: 17, race: Itallian/Caucasian, ability: Photokinesis, hmm rather low level. Havent developed it much dear "

Noah stood stiffly in front of Cordelia's desk with his arms behind his back and his gaze forward. He was wearing the school uniform, a cross hanging around his neck, his auburn hair neatly combed back. His face betrayed nothing but Cordelia could read the revultion in his mind, he hated being a mutant so of course didnt use his power. He was a warrior for god, a paladin. He relied on the combat skills he'd learned from his teachers and the light of god that covered his body helping him vanquish evil. Cordelia smirked inwardly, pious idiot, he was so blinded by faith that he didnt realize the light he used had nothing to do with god and he was subconsciously using his power. Hmm, this was an interesting one indeed.

" Well, your paper work is all in order, welcome to Genosha high. I'm honored that the church would send one of their own here "

" If I may be frank, miss Goodeman " Noah spoke briskly " The church is aware that an agent of the Mages association is present. As well as several other mages and wish to monitor them as well as help bring peace and compassion "

" Hmm, well thats lovely " she sighed, she was aware the moment Sandra was captured, really the girl needed to drop the damsell in destress act. " If what you say is true then my dear, I need you to bring peace to a little to a dire situation "

She briefed Noah on Sandra's kidnapping and torture. Noah was apalled and immediately agreed to ave the girl. Cordelia grinned and subly put the knowledge of where Sandra in his head and disguised it as an " angel " talking to him. His eyes widened in a pious joy as he bid her farewell and tookoff running.

" Choir boys are so easy to manipulate "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riku had been present when Karen arrived, pretending to be reading a science book as the two talked and she displayed her power. He shook his head, her voice wearing on his nerves. He was suprised when Troy suddenly gave her the task of going after Sandra and contemplated what to do. It was to early in the game to reveal himself. He silent left through the shadows and followed the girl, hiding in her shadow. He hung back through everything, gouging how far it would go. He bit his lip, squashing the desire to jump in and save her, even casting a spell seemed out of the question.

Noah soon arrived at Karen's room, he pressed a flatpalm against the door and crouched into a fighting stance " In the name of the father, son, and holy spirit, grant this unworthy one your gift of grace. To punish the devils minions that spit on your splendor and bring grace. AMEN! "

Noah's body was coated in a yellow light, he pressed forward with a quick palm strike and destroyed the door, suprising Karen and Sandra in turn. Noah stepped into the room, light radiating off his body.

" Cast in the name of god, ye not guilty! "

Riku rolled his eyes and sat back " Great, I was wondering when those blowhards would get involved "
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 5:40 am

Tie: We are a group Katy so don't blame yourself for the failures of the whole. Lets go and find Sandra. Unfortunately Troy will likely be down one mafia member.

"Tie didn't care what excuses he had. This was an attack on someone she was an ally of. It would have been terrible if she allowed her allies to die so easily. Roberta could sense her killer intent rather easily, but Tie and Emmet's back and forth was distracting. She could still feel it and it kept growing. It may be difficult since she hasn't grown into her power completely, but conflict and violence was something Roberta could always feel. Even track sometimes."

Roberta: Alright lets go! I think I may know where their at. Its something I can instinctively feel. Its hard to explain, but I've done this before.

"Her pleasant mood was gone and now she had a target to find."

Roberta: Follow me!
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:40 am

"Karen was in shock despite being that small the teleknetic wave did what it did.."

Karen: So Troy wasn'tlying about the bitch. Now I gotta get rid of her or else I Got a real pain in the ass whooping coming in the future. Oh now you done fucking did it you little piece of shit, I'm going to make you wish you were never born!

"She stomped over to Sandra and using her big toe to kick the injurd girl then walked down to scoop her up."

Karen: I think you deserve a level up from what I can do in my room, you deserve the VIP treatment!

"Before she could continue the door burst open, and she turned quickly reaching for her gun only to remember she couldn't smuggle in her smith and wesson to get into the ilsand, and groaned. The Man was glowing brightly so she shielded her eyes and instead reached for a rock on her dresser."

Karen: GO TO HELL!

"KAren tossed the rock at the radiant man increasing it to the size of the boulder then focusing on her and Sandra's mass shifting again, this time moving them to the special basement area she found not too far from where she stayed, an reappeared in the dimly lit area setting Sandra down on the dresser next to all the torture tools she had. While Karen paused to take a breath, although the distance wasn't great, just rapidly using her power like that was draining, especially since not having been able to practice the past few weeks."
"Alex meanwhile was contacting Troy."

Alex: seems whoever you sent nabbed that Sandra Bitch, but you might want to go put up a distraction if uyou want them to finish the job..hallway's crawling with the glee queers.

"Alex sent that message to TRoy, then tried to contactSean, and other members in the mafia with the same message distraction."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 5:17 pm

Noah knocked the rock away, but it was too late. Karen and Sandra were gone.

" Oh god in heaven, please send a message so that I might save one of your sheep, stolen from the flock "

His prayer was met in silence, but he soon heard footsteps as the True Notes appeared, led by Roberta. Emmet covered his eyes, Noah was still glowing brightly but after a might the light faded " Excuse me but what happened to the girls that were in this room?! "

Noah blushed brightly and stumbled over his words for a moment, he'd never seen anyone so beautiful before, but he was man, so it was wrong, right?

" I um, received word from a messenger of god that an innocent girl had been captured by a sinful woman, but i'm afraid they just vanished, possibly whisked away to hell, i'm sorry I couldnt prevent it. My lack of skills has shamed my bretheren "

Emmet just caught the gist of what the other boy was saying, he reached out and squeezed his shoulder " You did what you could, what might your name be, I am Emmet Jones "

" N-Noah Arkson "

Emmet turned back to Roberta " Is it possible for you to track them again? "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.
Page 24 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 33 ... 43  Next