Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
justinlynch3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 6:04 pm

"Sandra had decided on a song, it was a slower pace song but Sandra liked it. She took to the stage after Adrian."

Sandra: The song I choose... Iridescent.

"This song would test a persons emotional rage and Sandra did not disappoint. She performed the song to the best of her abilities, really putting all her heart into the singing and performance. Emmet always did find something special about Sandra, there was those in the group that outperformed her. But there was simply something there, a deep rooted true passion for music that not many had.

Emmet also knew Sandra was constantly aspiring to impress him, she often asked after performances for his opinion on how she did. It was almost like a younger sibling wanting the older ones approval. Sandra finished her performance to a round of applause as well as pulling on the heart strings of those close to her a little."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 2:56 am

" Your improving more and more Sandra dear " Emmet said as he carefully applauded around Kaiser " As you'll continue to do " He loved that she was really giving it her all and putting her emotions into it, it was part of the reason he loved singing so much, the freedom it offered.

Tanesha and Victoria decided to duet a song, considering neither of them had a clue about the band and asked Nate to pick one for them. He selected " Breaking The Habit " as it would fit within both girls vocal range. They took to the stage side by side, reminesent of their audition to Glee Club.

Victoria:
Memories consume
Like opening the wound
I'm picking me apart again
You all assume
I'm safe here in my room
Unless I try to start again

Tanesha:
I don't want to be the one
The battles always choose
'Cause inside I realize
That I'm the one confused

Victoria and Tanesha:
I don't know what's worth fighting for
Or why I have to scream.
I don't know why I instigate
And say what I don't mean.
I don't know how I got this way
I know it's not alright.
So I'm breaking the habit,
I'm breaking the habit
Tonight

Tanesha:
Clutching my cure
I tightly lock the door
I try to catch my breath again
I hurt much more
Than anytime before
I had no options left again

Victoria:
I don't want to be the one
The battles always choose
'Cause inside I realize
That I'm the one confused

Victoria and Tanesha:
Or why I have to scream.
I don't know why I instigate
And say what I don't mean.
I know it's not alright.
So I'm breaking the habit,
I'm breaking the habit
Tonight

Victoria:
I'll paint it on the walls
'Cause I'm the one at faults

Tanesha:
I'll never fight again
And this is how it ends

Victoria and Tanesha:
Or why I have to scream
But now I have some clarity
To show you what I mean
I'll never be alright
So, I'm breaking the habit
I'm breaking the habit
I’m breaking the habit
Tonight

The two managed to make it their own, dancing with each other as they took turns with the lyrics, ending the number with a back flip into splits for both. The class applauded both of them as they went back to their respective seats. " That was fun but I think i'll stick to Beyonce and Jennifer Hudson " said Tanesha as sat back down by Sandra

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Riku had gone back to his room, and set up a map of the island for scrying. Despite his words, he had no intention of working churches dog or the wingless bitch " I'll get this done and return to the meaningless ness of the Mafia " he sighed, he didnt show it but he kinda liked singing, or he really liked singing and dancing as well. He'd learned along side Kaiser when they were little and he still remembered and perfect it all " Oh screw it " he snapped his fingers and music started playing.

Riku:
Long time I been waitin' to get next to you,
Long time I been anticipatin' the things that I wanna do,
Long time I been feenin' just for one kiss,
Long time I been dreamin' bout feelin' your tenderness.

Sometimes I wanna grab you and just dance slow,
Sometimes I really feel the urge to let you know.
The feelings I have if you how deep they gom
I gotta Krazy Krush on you but can't seem to let it go.

If you knew the heat I feel when our eyes meet,
So hot, so deep that it gets my knees weak,
So sweet, but the heat's got my heart skippin' beats.
I can't hide, though I'm tryin' to be discreet.

U got me feelin somethin',
My heart it won't stop rushin',
U got a sister blushin',
Ooh dis Krazy Krush and...
U got me day dreamin,
U got a sister feenin',
U got me thinkin' bout every word you ever said,
This Krazy Krush it keeps foolin' up my head.

Long time it's all just been buildin' up inside of me,
Long time I just wanted to touch but I just let it be,
Long time I been searchin' for the words,
They just dont come,
Long time I been so certain dat u da one.

Sometimes I wanna grab you and just dance slow,
Sometimes I really feel the urge to let you know.
The feelings I have if you how deep they gom
I gotta Krazy Krush on you but can't seem to let it go.

U come like sunshine they way you make my heart melt,
U give me flutterin butterflies I never felt,
U get me nervous I cant’t keep my calm,
Sweatin' at the palms,
Temperature rise,
Hypnotised by your charm.

U got a sister blushin',
U got me day dreamin,
U got a sister feenin',

Now here we are all alone,
Here we are on our own,
And my emotions are running wild,
I really wanna let loose but it just ain't my style,
Still I gotta show you,
Make you know you,
Touch my soul you,
Got me outta control, ooh!
I just wanna hold you,
Taste your lips and get close to you.

U got a sister blushin',
U got me day dreamin,
U got a sister feenin',

Riku left the scrying crystal to do its work while he sang and danced his heart out around his room.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 3:18 am

"Sandra greatly appreciated Emmet's comments, it meant a lot to her to get approval from someone like him, as musically talented as he was. But there was something else there that made his approval have all the more meaning, something Sandra couldn't quite place. She thanked Emmet and proceeded to watch Tenesha and Victoria. When Tenesha came back Sandra spoke."

Sandra: Duets can be really fun. Though I'm thinking you've got to teach me that back flip into splits move.  Smile  I'd try it myself but I'll be honest, I'm afraid of falling on my face. Still, great performance up there girl, especially to something out of your element.

"At this point Katy was wondering where Lilia was. She hadn't shown up for class and it didn't seem like her to miss a shot at trying to upstage Emmet in the musical arts."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 5:43 am

"Wow Tin Man you got fried, baked, cooked..." Megan went on for a few moments as Hideki sat there in the robotics room slightly twitching after the constant electrical shocks. It was weird how after being spotted he was constantly being located while invisible. "Come on say something I'm running out of names!"

"You want me to kill you?"

Megan sighed knowing he would do it or at least try to. She wasn't in the best position to fight, but he wasn't either. The rest of the group walked in commenting on Hideki's condition. "So what happened to you exactly operative Matsuo?" Misaka came in adjusting her glasses and went right to the point. Hideki filled them all in on his encounter. Non of them ever found anyone with multiple powers like that except for Megan.

"Huh. Sounds like old Lily from the Ashfords. I was hoping it was that Emmet fellow. Oh well...." Megan shrugged and walked away confusing the others.

"The hell do you think your going?" Hideki sat up still twitching from that fight.

"I'm going to kill Emmet. Problem?"

Hideki stood up completely and walked over to Megan knowing that he needed to reign her in somehow. "That isn't the objective. He is only a target when necessary. We will be using your resources to grab our objective."

"I thought we were waiting for another transport. Is one already coming?"

"You wouldn't know since this isn't the CIA." His eyes were focused on Misaka who knew what he was talking about. She frowned wondering he knew about that. "Don't play dumb with me. I've received intel on your little submarine out there. Even the CIA know about it. We're going to extract her there and get the hell out of here."

"That plan is doomed to fail. We can't deal with them right now with you like that. A better day would be during the School Festival. I'm sure Megan already has plans for that." Misaka was slightly annoyed about her extraction being revealed so quickly. At least now she figured it was best to use her other assets. Megan's psychotic nature was a great asset. The grin Megan had when hearing about the school festival essentially told them what her plans were.

"I think I might get some use out of all that fertilizer I appropriated.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 7:34 pm

The rest of the class consisted of Nate lecturing about Linkin Park, going over each of their albums and the process of each song. The club silently taking notes as there would eventually be a test. Towards the end of the class he put the white board away and sat down " Ok our first week is coming to a close True Notes. I can see the rest of the semester is going to be just interesting and fun as this one. In three weeks were having the school fesstival, in our next class we'll discuss what we wanna do for it. With that being said, enjoy your weekend! " he gathered up his things and left.

" School fesival hmm, sounds intruging. I dont believe i've ever been to one " Emmet mused as he packed up his things.

" Really? " Tanesha asked as she stretched out

" Yes, in all of the private schools i've been to they never allowed us to indulge in such a thing. We had other events but i'm curious about this "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 9:41 pm

Sandra: Festivals are usually really fun, I've been to a few.

"Sandra looked forward to this, starting to wonder what to do at the event."

Sandra: I think clearly we should do a large group number. Any ideas Emmet? Tenesha?

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 3:53 pm

" I think we should do something that showcases our talents but also turns profits " Emmet thought a moment " Perhaps a musical cafe? I can see it now, were all wearing darling uniforms and serving food and drink to the accompany of a musical diddy " his eyes sparkled as they image took shape.

Tanesha seemed to like it as well " Thats an idea, most of the time people try to do haunted houses, two years ago we had a festival of nothing BUT Haunted houses. Now the commitee is using their brains and classes have to submit their idea to the student council. I think we should do it "

Kaiser was for it as well, Victoria had dragged Adrian off the second Nate dismissed them.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 4:28 pm

Sandra: That does sound fun Emmet. I'm up for it.
Katy: Mo to.

"Tesla was staying fairly silent but one could tell she would go along with it as well."

Sandra: So are we gonna be cooking or just serving pre-made foods? I can wipe up a pretty nice pizza if we're cooking ourselves.
Tesla: That the easy way out. I wouldn't settle with anything less then spectacular.
Katy: But it's a festival not a high end restaurant. We'll likely be serving a lot of people quickly. I might make muffins, they are easy and quick, good for this type of thing.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 5:02 pm

Tyrone: Emmet you read my mind. Maid and Butler outfits for everyone.

"He noticed Victoria drag Adrian off and grimaced."

Tyrone: Dammit I was just about to mention matching maid outfits. Oh well I can be a classy as hell butler as well.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 5:55 pm

Sandra: You know female maid outfits are pretty sexy.

"Sandra could imagine how Tenesha would look in a maids outfit, and she knew Tenesha was likely thinking the same about her. Kinda made Sandra wish she had some maid outfits for some hot role playing action... later in the night of course."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:40 pm

" I'm down for sexy maid outfits " Tanesha completely agreed with her girlfriend " By the way, if your not doing anything tonight, why dont we have our first official date? "

Emmet smiled at his friends, a date sounded lovely. ugh, for them " Well seems like everyone has plan for tonight, Tyrone has hiss rendezvou with Victoria and our new happy couple is having their first date, well Emmet Alexander Jones certainly isnt one to stay in on a friday night, whats say we have ourselves girls night out " he spoke to Tesla and Katy " We can invite Roberta and Lilia to accompany us as well. Oh Kaiser I dont mean to exclde you, I just need some girl time right now "

Kaiser nodded " Its no big deal, I kinda have plans tonight as well. See you guys later " he teleported off, having gained a bit more control over it.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 11:03 pm

Tyrone: Sounds like a plan. I can ask Roberta about the food since she was braggin to me awhile back about being an awesome cook. I'll catch you guys later.

"He waved them off and headed out. Immediately he called Roberta about the food."

Tyrone: Hey I know a way we can put those mad chef skillz to the test.

"A few hundred meters away Roberta was on top of a water tower with a phone in one hand and a CIA agent's ankle in the other. She shushed him before threatening to drop him when the phone rang."

Roberta: Sup T what is it?

"After hearing him she was curious."

Roberta: So what do you have planned?

Tyrone: School festival is coming up and most of decided True Notes should do their own cafe and..

Roberta: and you think I'm up for doing the cooking? I guess so, but right now isn't the good time to discuss this. I'll catch you later.

"Roberta hung up and went back to her interrogation. Of course it wasn't easy getting the CIA agent/teacher here. The tears in her clothing where bullets went through and broke the skin were testament to that fact."

Roberta: Now you weren't telling me everything. Last time you said Sandra was in danger. I come to you now to ask about it your less inclined to speak to me. I'm not in the mood for this.

William: Megan isn't here to kill Sandra o or at least she isn't supposed to be. Dammit can you pull me up?

Roberta: Not yet and what do you mean is she going to do it anyway?

William: The fuck do you think? Megan isn't stable. When she has her eyes on a target she rarely keeps them alive. A snatch and grab won't work and I don't think her bosses know what she's really like. Just keep her away from Sandra. She will Not save her. I can assure you.

"Roberta pulled him up to the roof. She felt that this was all she would get out of him without straight up torture."

Roberta: Well that was the plan. I might need to tell the others about this then. Why are you betraying your own people?

William: I'm not at least not really. The agency is more like a Hydra now with multiple heads doing different things. It just so happens two heads have similar goals but different ways of going about it. Wait a min-

"Roberta hopped off the tower just when the relevant information was given. This seemed bad enough that the others might need to know about this."

Roberta: You can let yourself down!
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 1:02 am

Sandra: Ooh a date, of course! A date sounds wonderful.

"This seemed to get Sandra a bit excited. Her first date with her girlfriend."

Sandra: You got anywhere special in mind Tenesha?

"It seemed Sandra was extending the olive branch to Tenesha so she could pick."

---

Katy: Sure Emmet, I'm down. Tesla?

"Tesla shrugged and smiled slightly."

Tesla: I got nothing better to be doing, so why not.
Katy: Awesome. So the 3 of us for a night out on the town.
Tesla: I haven't had a good girls night out in years. So this should be a good change of pace for a night.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 4:20 pm

Can't go wrong with dinner and a movie. I know a really nice restaurant and the movie " Her " just came out and i've wanted to see it for awhile. Sound fun? "

Emmet clapped his hands together in excitement " Sounds like a plan then, well I must be off, ladies " he waved good bye and floated off to his combat class, sending Roberta and Lilia invitation text to join them.

Kaiser teleported to Riku's room, finding the other boy standing over a large map while a crystal circled around it.

" Find anything? " he asked while walking over, Riku shook his head

" Not what i'm looking for unfortunately. Had a magical powwow with the churches representative and that twat in Glee Club with you, followed my orders to bring them in on the situation. I'm going to have to limit my espionage on the mafia. This kinda takes precedence but dont worry I'll keep it up "

Kaiser hugged Riku from behind " Thank you again for doing this, I really appreciate it "

" Uh huh " Riku attempted to wave him off dismissively but it wasnt really turning out that way, he enjoyed being in Kaisers arms to much.

" Anything I can help you with? " he let go and moved to inspect the map closer " What are you scrying for? "

" The owner of the Reality Marble, the fallen one is doing the same and as you can imagine I wanna beat her to it. But I dont think either of us will get anywhere for awhile. The mage is lying low now. I still need to inspect these suspects "

Kaiser had read the file earlier " I wanna say it's the Necromancer but then that would be to obvious. Is the guy Evil? "

Riku shrugged " Who knows, by social stigma, Necromancy has a bad rap, most of it is heavily deserved, but still. This guy keeps himself, he flashed enough cash that he doesnt have to attend classes and is either in his room or in the graveyard. Getting in contact with him is going to be a pain but what can I do.....hmm, well maybe "

" The undead girl in the mafia " Kaiser could see where this was going " She's his, so perhaps she can help you "

" Most likely, all I have to do is feed her some line about what im going to bring to her and Troys wedding and im in. Poor delusional zombie but its not really my problem so yeah. Oh and about the mafia, I think I have some choice gossip, your not the only one who thought to send a mole into the enemie ranks. Not everyone in True Notes is there for the love of music " he leaned over and whispered something into the other boys ear. Kaisers eyes narrowed to dangerous slits

" And your sure of this? "

" Yep, heard it from Troy, apparently they volunteered for this, heh, thats a nice look on your face. What will you do with this information now? "

He turned away, not really expecting an answer but already seeing the formation of one.

-------------------------------------------------------------

" For fucks sake, arent I done yet!? " Eva raged as she climbed out of a hole, covered from head to toe in dirt. She'd been digging all morning and had unearthed 234 bodies and there didnt seem to be an end in sight.

" Yes yes, this will do, for now " Jericho had been reading from his book while Eva worked. She'd done good work, but of course he wasnt likely to tell her this. All the bodies were strewn around in piles. He walked into the center and let out a breath. Eva felt her skin prickle as Jericho's power flowed out of him, the same power that was keeping her " alive " all aound, the bodies she'd dug up began stirring and moving about. Necromancy was Jericho's bread and butter, it took no real strength to compell even this large amount of bodies to rise up and move around. It was childsplay but to make them battle oriented would take more. For starters he would reinforce their bodies so they didnt go down so easily and select few would be given other modifications.

" Leave me " Jericho told Eva, not even looking at her as the newly awakened dead gathered around him, his face radiated adortion and creeped Eva out to no ends. Jericho trully cared more for the dead then he did the living. He told her in passing that it was a bit of dream to transform the earth into an undead wonderland. Not sure if he was joking or not, she left it at that. Without a backwards glance, she left. Trying to ignore the similaries between her and the puppets.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 4:39 pm

"Emmet was right, it was time for the next class. Sandra walked over to Tenesha."

Sandra: I have mathematics next. What about you?

"Katy and Tesla had left the room as well. There was a few different combat classes, about 4. Teaching students how to fight and use powers was 2 big topics in the school. Today Katy's class was supposed to meet Emmet's, some cross-class training to test everybody skills. The other 2 classes was also doing the same.

Tesla headed down to the lower floors to join a sculpting class she had next."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 6:47 pm

Emmet changed into his " gym " clothes, a simple grey T-Shirt and black shorts with running shoes. Though it was a power based class, the teacher incorperated physical training as well to better help the students get a grasp of their powers. Like all his other classes, Emmet was skating by flawlessly. He'd never really had a problem with controlling his power, sans moments of intense emotion. He walked into the large training room where the other students were present and just hanging around. Class hadnt started yet because they were being joined by another class for the day. Everyone greeted him as he passed by, asking him how he was doing. He'd made a name for himself ever since he trounced Neil St.Patrick in combat practice two days ago. The so called star of the class, he'd been dimmed down and quiet ever since. Shooting Emmet the occasional death glare.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

" I have history next. See you later babe " Tanesha gave Sandra a quick but passionate kiss before walking off to her class.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 7:01 pm

"The second class was soon to join. Among them was Katy. Leading the line she had one of the best views and spotted Emmet was part of the other class. This was interesting. The teachers got together explaining today's rules. It would be one on one spars, one person from class A challenges one person from class B. The reason for this was to test both classes skill against new opponents they don't usually face.

Fights are won via knock down and pin. Since this is training fights are not to be to brutal."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 7:11 pm

Emmet waved at Katy when he saw her come in with the second class. Once the rules were explained, he immediately went over to her " May I request a bout from you fellow True Note member? "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 7:51 pm

Katy: I was thinking the same. I'm quite curious if the savior is as good a fighter as he is a singer.

"By savior she was referring to Emmet always being Sandra's knight in shining armor."

Katy: Seriously though I'm down. Lets girls show the guys how it's done.  Smile 

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:36 pm

"A gust of wind hit a group of students hanging around a fountain. The leaves and blades of grass made it hard to see until it calmed. Lilia seemingly appeared right after the gust and began walking to class as if nothing was wrong. Being able to run on the wind was quite useful. For now she did feel as if she needed to inform Ashe of recent events. Especially since he was the first to tell her about the reality marble.

She stopped at his room and noticed no students were in there. She walked in seeing Ashe at his desk sorting through some papers."

Tie: How is my favorite teacher today? I hope your doing pretty good because I have some fun news for you.

-----------------------------------

"Sarah was from Katy's power class and usually used most of her time to study everyone's ability. At least learn their limits. A personal exercise to keep her brain busy without getting too bored. She noticed Katy and Emmet talking to each other. It was already predicted that they would be challenging each other for a fight. That sounded like something she would enjoy watching without predicting the outcome. She smiled hoping that it would be worth watching. If she went up first it would be very annoying depending on who it was.

"Dennis typically called her ability cheating. Wasn't her fault that he didn't start off with overwhelming force. It didn't matter if she could see five minutes into the future. If her opponent was powerful enough it wouldn't matter in a fight."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:52 pm

Emmet smiled at Katy's word play " Be it sing, dancing, acting, fighting. I do it all to the best of my capability, meaning utter perfection. I witnessed your bout with the detestable Troy and was highly impressed. Sadly you missed my match with Mariah....Susan? Oh she's not important " everyone began to take notice of them and began giving them a wide birth " Once one is on the field of battle things like age and gender are erased and it's one opponents energy and skill against the other. Oh forgive my prattle, shall we begin? "

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashe looked up writing a large F on someones paper, he'd sensed her coming " What might this information be? "
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 12:23 am

Tie: Well I'm sure you noticed that there is a executioner from the Church here. Young boy Noah Arkson has a bit of a thing for my only worthwhile competition in True Notes Emmet. Then there is a Magus/Half Demon Riku. The Mages Association sent over the excrement.

"She didn't label him out of malice but more as if she was stating facts. Tie saved true hate for a demon whenever they inevitably dared to challenge her."

Tie: They are mostly looking for a reality marble. You aren't one of the suspects at all, but this Jericho they spoke of who was an accomplished necromancer sounded interesting. They wish to pool our resources to find the culprit. I already have the magic in place to detect this reality marble. No matter how good the mage is at hiding the activation I can easily find them and pin point them. Of course any help from this school's staff would be appreciated.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 12:57 am

Katy: If I hadn't been fighting on a near broken leg I know I would of gave him a hell of whooping.

"While she wouldn't admit it, that loss to Troy still stung. Katy noticed the other students clearing the area, she smiled as combat always seemed to thrill her."

Katy: Yes, lets get things rolling.

"Katy gets into position, she knew full well Emmet wasn't one to take likely. Katy took the first move, she faked a straight forward attack running about half way to Emmet before firing a water blast to distract him. She then veered off to the right and shot another blast to take out Emmet at the leg."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 1:52 am

Emmet remained calm and composed as Katy began her attack. The air already him heating up rapidly and expanding out. He shot straight into the air and began dancing around, fluid and graceful movements. Flames sprang to life around him and moved with him in mesmeric arcs before they all went spiraling down towards Katy at accelerated speeds.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashe listened intently " Cordelia mentioned something of the sort but didnt feel inclined to go into detail. The assistance gained the better, no one in the staff is equipped to help in supernatural situation of this magnitude. Well perhaps Nathaniel Oskin will be of assistance. I'm aware of the Necromancer but i've only seen him in passing, his connection to death is unnatural, even for his ilk. He might brook some investigation "
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 2:28 am

"As soon as the fight began Sarah was asked by a couple of classmates on who would win. This time she waved them off not caring to predict it."

Sarah: This time no but judging from initial strikes I would say Emmet should win. Physically he is a lot more capable and can almost dance while fighting. Katy isn't a complete amateur but there is a significant gap in capability.

"Sarah grinned knowing she was technically cheating with her analysis. She already saw Emmet fight someone most of the people in this room would have been immediately sliced apart by. The fact that he made it out of that fight with no broken bones showed that he was no slouch."

------------------------

Tie: hmmm as expected. I planned on questioning him or at least his thrall. However no one usually sees her around usually and simply walking up to Jericho may not be the best idea.

"She mused over the possibility of getting more help on this. Jericho felt like the best person to interrogate first. Of course she would need to recon that graveyard."

Tie: Well in order to find the culprits we should narrow it down. The Necromancer is the most liekly suspect. I will scry for him or at least the zombie. If you will help I don't want you to directly participate. Merely inform me if you find anything that could help. Allowing you to be discovered by these organizations would be unnecessary.

"Keeping his existence a bit of a secret wasn't a high priority to Tie or even her being nice. Having multiple Fallen here would just attract unwanted attention. The Darkholme house name wasn't unknown among the different families. Riku being here meant only more trouble. Distant relatives of his may want to know why two Fallen Angels are staying one area."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 32 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.
Page 32 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Next