Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 8:56 pm

Sandra was chatting with the others at the bar wasn't prepared for when Barbie bumped into her, causing her to spill some drink on cloths. "What the!?" She looked to see who bumped her to see Barbie apologize and move on. Sandra didn't pay much mind to Barbie right away, while there wasn't no huge mess Sandra still looked for a napkin to clean up the drop she did spill.

Barbie would soon make her way to Katy and issue a challenge. Katy welcomed the newcomer with a smirk and tossed back her first drink. "Girl your about to lose twenty dollars." Katy laid the glass back on the counter. "Tabitha I hope you enjoy mixing that drink, because I'm going to need fifteen more of them. Bring on number six!"

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 11:33 pm

Tabitha gauged Katy for a moment before handing her another drink, occurences like this were nothing new, depending on the number of drinks being wagered, Tabitha had been taught to reduce the amount of alcohol in the drinks in a subtle way, her speed certainly helped with that. Barbie sipped her own drink and gazed over her shoulder, Dave had just teleported over and handed Sandra a towel. The girl got on her nerves to no end, it wasnt enough that she didnt deserve to be on the squad and had clearly slept her way onto it, the favortism would only get worse, especially since she was besties with that self-absorbed bitch Emmet, she knew he was a rival of hers for the top spot on the squad, the fact that he was a boy really smarted her.

She ordered another drink, her gaze lingering over to Dave now, she'd had a bit of a crush on him and tried hooking up with him, but he'd turned her down, next thing she knew, she'd nearly walked in on him and Emmet in an empty classroom. Her grip on her cup tightened as her anger rose, her nails sharpening into needles. She sighed in annoyance and changed them back to normal, soon she'd be the one on top, that she guaranteed.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2018 12:53 am

Sandra thanked Dave for coming out with a towel. He was always so polite to her, Sandra knew he wanted her and felt bad for him, but her heart already belonged to another. Sandra glared across the table at Barbie, "that bitch" she said surprising Dave and Tani. Sandra explained "she did that on purpose." Sandra politely asked Dave to move aside and she got out of her seat and started walking over to Barbie.

Katy was on her 9th drink now, no longer just drinking casually she had sped up her drinking some trying to complete the challenge. A hand touched Barbie's shoulder and gave her a jerk, Barbie spun around on her stool and stood up seeing a angry Sandra. Sandra spoke up "Hey I know you did that on purpose. What's your problem huh? I think I've shown I'm plenty capable of holding my own on the squad. Hell I'm better then you. Not bad for a girl who "slept her way to the top", as you put it. Look I'm going to level with you girl, I have had the best year up until now. The last thing I need is some jealously ass slut on the cheer squad trying to make my life miserable because she's to much of a bitch to make any friends herself, got that?"

All eyes at the bar had turned to Sandra and Barbie at this point, Katy had her challenge on hold. Sandra was coming on rather aggressively, she was getting ready to jump in between the two if a fight was to break out. Of course it didn't help matters that some of the drunken football players was calling for a catfight. Tension was certainly in the air now.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 12:00 am

Barbie was shocked and confused when Sandra had turned her around and started going off, but she quickly remembered that Sandra was a telepath.  She took a slow sip of her drink " I think you've had a little to much to drink, doesnt appear that you can handle your alcohol or keep out of people minds. I'm very much allowed to think what I want to think miss mind reader " Barbie smiled politely but her eyes were glowing faintly.

Tanesha had come to stand beside her girlfriend  while Victoria stood off to the side, not being able to intercede unless showing favortism. Barbie visibly recoiled back from the girl and Tanesha chose not react to that, it was understandable " Alright girls, lets settle down, its a party "

Barbie rolled her eyes " I was enjoying the party when your drunk girlfriend decided to flip out over a minr shove "

Tanesha rolled her eyes in turn " Bitch please, you did it on purpose, now im all for pettyness, especially when it comes to the squad, but you seem to have a particular problem with my girl here "

" So that justifies her rooting around in my head then? I dont think so "

The tension in the air was getting worse, but Emmet couldnt really focus on it, the rhythm, the music was calling to him and he swayed to the beat " Dawlings, why are we fighting when the music demands proper attention! "

At Emmets command the started to get louder and everyone felt themselves getting swept away in the music.

Emmet:
Ooh, I'm on fire
Life has just begun
My only, desire
Have myself some fun
I've got money but nobody
No one to call my own
Feel so lonely, I'm tired
Tired of being alone

Victoria:
Heading for the city lights
Dance away the blues all night
Going to a place I know
Where the party people people go

Emmet, Victoria, and Garfield:
It's just one of them nights
One of them nights you feel like getting down

Emmet:
Sing it, Rah!

Tyrone:
Life is for living
I'm gonna have it all
Gonna step out, check what's happening
And have myself a ball
I'm gonna step out, step on out
And get into a groove (step into a groove)
Gonna bring out this fire
'Cause there's no time to lose

Tanesha, Sandra, and Katy:
Heading for the city lights
Dance away the blues all night
Going to a place I know
Where the party people people go

Emmet, Victoria, Garfield, and Tyrone:

Everyone was up, dancing and singing along to the music, the tension evaporated.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 12:38 am

Sandra listened as Barbie complained about Sandra using her telepathy. "Hey genius listen here, if you haven't shoved me in the first place I never would of checked your thoughts to see if it was on purpose or not, and in turn I wouldn't of heard what you really thought of me. It's your actions that lead to this."

Sandra wasn't about to let this bitch take some chomped up moral high ground over her. Before things could escalate beyond mere words however Emmet would make his presence known and a musical performance would follow. Through the course of the song the things Barbie claimed became a distant memory to Sandra and by the end the mood had lightened up once again.

Katy resumed her seat after the performance, "well time for number 10". In a mere pleasant mood again Sandra thanked Emmet for starting up the performance and also thanked and kissed Tani for having her back earlier. She looked around to see where Dave was, wanting to apologize about kinda pushing him aside earlier to go confront Barbie.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2018 1:29 am

Scott smiled as he and Kiya crossed the finish line at the same time. After finishing the race, they parked the go-karts in the motor pool and Scott fluidly got out of his.
"Hey, not bad. You handled that go-kart pretty well."
Walking with her back to the festival grounds, he saw that there were several students milling about.
"Wow, this place looks like Times Square."

Smiling at the thought of New York, it reminded him of his private investigation firm and the nice home he had in a residential neighborhood not far from his work. Walking forward, he headed back for the school and up the stairs, back to the roof where he had talked with Sandra and Emmett. Looking across the water, he could see the glittering lights of the city that never slept. Placing his hands in his pockets, he stood there and thought about the last cases he had left behind and how those people would be faring without him.
"It sure looks nice from here."

A faint smile traced his lips, and then he turned around and headed back downstairs.
"So, what did you want to do next? I'm not sure what all they have at this festival."
He went out the door with her and stood in front of the school.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2018 3:40 pm

"It's to bad the haunted house got ruined" Kiya commented. "Do you want to see if there are any rides on the go? Normally I doubt your average carnival ride would impress you or me. However things here don't tend to be normal, at least some rides knowing this place is mutantly or magically enhanced with the dial cranked up to thousand."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)
Page 35 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35