Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
True Grave

True Grave

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2018 8:50 am

Scott frowned a bit as the fire stopped, and looked over to see the bumper cars starting up again.
"That's definitely no simple malfunction."
He instantly knew that Kiya was the one causing the malfunctions in the rides. With her knowledge and control of electronics, it would be a piece of cake for her to do this. The question was, why was she doing it? Was it just to get even with him over discovering her identity?

Valor scanned the area and detected Kiya's presence nearby. That confirmed it, but he couldn't tell Juliet about it. He had promised Kiya that he wouldn't sell her out, and even if she was planning evil, he was a man of his word.
"I think we should avoid the electronic rides. Why don't we play ski-ball?"
Scott got off the ride and helped Juliet down before heading to the area set aside for arcade games and the like.

Unfortunately for Scott, the arcade area was right next to the face painter's tent, and the face painter gave him a look like she wanted to castrate him.
"I see you have a new woman, Mr. Player. You're a disgusting pig!"
" Wait, if you'll just give me a moment to explain--"
But the face painter had already ducked back into her tent and grabbed a huge bucket of green paint. With a single throw, Scott was completely covered in the stuff.

Scott was so in shock that he didn't know what to say. No sooner had he wiped the paint from his eyes when he was being blasted with a fire hose. It completely washed off the paint, but it also soaked him completely and knocked him to the ground.
"Asshole!" the face painter shouted as she stormed off.
Scott got to his feet, a bit unsteady on his feet. Amazingly, he had not a trace of enmity for this undeserved attack and instead was apologetic to Juliet.

"I'm sorry about that. I met that face painter when I first came to this dimension and declined her advances. I came here earlier with Kiya and that face painter became upset. Seeing me with you made her think I was a player, I suppose."
Looking down at himself, Scott chuckled.
"Do you know where I could get a change of clothes?"
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2018 10:04 pm

Juliet was a bit shocked by everything but responded to Scott's question.  "Umm well there are plenty of lockers and bathrooms around, but what are you going to change into?    My clothing won't exactly fit you."

Meanwhile Kiya was still watching everything through the security systems and was quite amused by all this.

-----

The stage was set for the final match of the semi-final round.    Nina eyed her opponent from across the ring, this match up was less then ideal and Mary was once again nonchalantly checking her phone.    But then again why wouldn't she, this match played right into Mary's hands and that demonic bitch was all to aware of it.     Mr. Ref introduced both fighters with his usual glowing reviews before starting the match with his "YOU CAN'T ESCAPE FROM CROSSING FATE" line.    

Nina was already on the attack before Ref was even fully finished that line.    Looking to get a jump on the demon Nina closed the gap with incredible speed that a lot of the audience and even lower level fighters couldn't follow.     Mary phone dropped to the ground as 3 deep gashing ran down her back, coming from seemingly out of nowhere to the untrained eye.    Slash marks would then quick start appearing on Mary's chest, arms and face.     Mary was getting slashed to bits when a strong impact to the gut sent Mary flying out the ring.

Mary's body crashed hard into the wall and fell to the ground.   Nina followed her out of the ring descending from a high jump she planted a knee firmly into Mary's back looking to snap the demons spine.     Now after slowing down enough finally to get a good look at her, we could see Mary's powers was already taking effect as the demons tattoo's where snaking over her body.      Nina continued to ravage Mary with her claws, skin and blood flying everywhere as Nina ripped into Mary's body like a wild animal.     Noticing the count was nearing 10 Nina leaped back into the air and landed in the ring.

Nina was obviously trying to win this match via count out, a smart tactic.   Nina was counting on injuring Mary badly enough that she wouldn't make it back to the ring in time.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2019 4:02 pm

Nina screamed as her explosions tore through her body and knocked her off of Mary, the demonic girl rushed forward in clear rage, Nina's quick attack had taken Mary by suprise much to her annoyance, but all Nina's attacks had done were backfire on her now " You stupid bitch, didnt pay much attention to my fights did you " She smiled savagely and "dont know why a fucking corpse is trying to act fresh. Mary vanished in a display of incredible speed as well and punched Nina square in the face, knocking her back into the ring.

Nina found that her wounds werent healing as fast as they normally would. Mary picked up her phone and fiddled with it a bit to make sure it still worked " You owe me a new phone case, but I think i'll take my payment out of your hide! " she raised one hand into the air " "The Fire that punishes. The Fire that sings, CRY OUT FOR ME!!!" She slammed her hand into the ground causing a massive explosion of Hell Fire That spread across the stage and engulfed Nina.

Meanwhile far away away, Faith was watching the fight with Hime, the bouts had been mildly interesting, but it was Nina that had caught her attention, vampires ran the gambit on power, skill, and form. Nina was utterly ordinary by vampire standards, but in this instance it might be what she needed. Faith had been considering experiments of late, if only to pass the time, vampiric and demonic hybrids were rare, but maybe " She pointed out, her influence reaching all the way to the arena.

Mary's hellfire had let up enough that Nina still remained a human form, albeit horribly burned, but in the moments before the fire ceased, something had occured, a power had been forcibly injected into Nina's undead body and taken root, molding itself ever so perfectlly to her being.

Riku pulled away from Kano, the hairs on the back of neck stood up as for a moment he sensed something, but wasnt sure what exactly it was. Emmet was watching the fight with with a calm expression, but his mouth twitched ever so slightly as Mary turned the tables on Nina.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2019 4:52 pm

Nina was pissed from the previous attack and was determined to win the fight even if it meant losing the tournament, maybe she'd rip this bitches head off and see it that worked. While her regeneration was slower then normal, it was still there and Nina's strength was coming back to her after Mary's attack as the damage faded. Nina would go after Mary with full force except this time the demon was ready. Both fighters seemed to vanish with blinding speed and a insuring explosion would knock Nina from the ring with great force causing her to crash hard into the wall and fall to the grass.

Seemingly unconscious for the first few seconds a 10 count started for a ring out victory. Starting to come to Nina at first felt strange, then something started happening to her body, intense pain kicked in as Nina's claws started growing even bigger then usual, turning black in color. Black devilish horns started sprouting from her forehead as demonic black wings sprouted from her back. As her skin started taking on a crimson red color and could would reach 10 and Mr. Ref would appear to declare Mary the winner.

Right after this announcement however Mary would get driven into the ring with enough force to cause a crater to form. People would be confused until they realized Nina was no longer in her spot outside. "OH YOU STILL WANT MORE!!" Mary shouted but quickly realized something was wrong, her hellfire and demonic attacks seemed to no longer be having any effect on Nina. Nina engaged Mary in combat again hitting much faster, stronger, and more viciously then before, and she was already super strength then. Nina's fighting style didn't seem to change, so whatever she transformed into was just as new to Nina herself then it was to anybody. However it seemed like flight had been added to her arsenal, as well as some degree of resistance towards demonic attacks. Her power and speed was also higher then before. What else this demonic vampire form yielded, only time would tell.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2019 5:57 pm

" Now now dearie, gotta follow the rules, you LOST "

Nina suddenly felt an immense force gripped her neck hall her up. Mr.Rep had stepped in and was currenly holding by her neck, despite Nina getting an edge over Mary, it was quickly realised that the same wasnt said for the referee " No more fights for you in this hollowed ground of blood and pain " he flicked her across the forehead, causing her body to revert to normal and promply flung her away " Anywhoo, looks like we have our match for the finals!! "

Mary VS Riku

" What a strange occurance " Emmet commented " I dont believe that was a form she had access to before, otherwise she would used it by now "

Riku nodded " Yeah, she was regular undead, but she's somehow gotten access to demonic power and some pretty potent shit at that " Something was up and he didnt like it, Nina would be a bigger problem, but he was more concerned with who gave her that power boost, doubtful they did it to actually help the undead bitch. He looked through the audience till he spotted the other mages who seemed just as shocked, Tabitha nodded at him already understanding.

Jericho was certainly intruiged, an undead with a demonic nature certainly brooked an investigation. Angelica was also glaring at Nina, Mary and Riku were bad enough, but now this insult to the beauty of life was further tainted by the abyss, this would not be stood for.

Mr.Rep opened the hood of his go kart " Alright folks, gonna take a twenty minute break, give our contestants a little breather and whats more! " he pointed off towards the medic tent where all the past fighters were coming out, everything seemingly completely healed.

" No sense in letting them out of the fun "

Riku glared at Noah, but otherwise ignored him as the priest walked over with Tanesha and Sandra, Emmet floated over and hugged all of them " It's refreshing to see you all, you've missed all the excitement, but i'm happy you could be here for the finals "

Tanesha hugged him back " I came too awhile ago and was sitting by Sandra's bed when Doctor Spayde woke her and said all the defeated challengers were called back for the final, well bitch looks like you made it afterall " she said to Riku who grinned back

" Heffa was you doubting me, of course I did " he ignored the cough from Noah which sounded suspiciously like laughing " Wish you ho's could have seen my fight against the Queen Goddess, it was epic! "

Suddenly the monitor lit up and began playing highlights from all of the fights, starting with Emmets fight against Karen.

The girl in question, skin completely grown back, was glaring at the monitor, it took everything she had not to grow and crush it. Mary was sitting on the other side of the stage, looking down at her phone again.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2019 6:45 pm

Nina stood to her feet soon after Mr. Rep stopped her attack, back in her right mind again she seemed just as confused as anyone else about what happened in her fight with Mary. Somehow she'd changed, but why and how? She could still feel it inside her, not just her primal fury but also something darker, a burning rage as if coming from the depths of hell itself. Whatever happened wasn't a one time freak occurrence, it was still with Nina. All she had to do now was properly harness it.

She walked over to Karen. "So did you enjoy the show from sitting on the sidelines?" Nina was thinking of maybe inquiring to see if Alice understood what had happened to her, but for now she'd enjoy some banter with Karen. The girl had such a big ego and was always so full of herself, it was quite satisfying seeing her get knocked down a notch.

-----

Sandra gladly returned Emmet's hug. It was a interesting turn of events that Riku had won, she knew he was strong but didn't imagine he was this strong to even beat Emmet. "Congratulations Riku! I'm so happy to see one of us made it to the finals, I really hope you win."

Katy joined the party as well. "Welcome back girls, I'm happy to see you are alright. You've both missed out on some amazing matches, this main event is going to be a real treat for you.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2019 10:20 pm

Karen gave Nina the side eye " Yes it was marvelous, especially the part where you got toasty"She was furious that she'd been knocked out in the first round and Nina had made it all the way to the semi-finals, it didnt help that she'd somehow gain a power up as well, Karens moved around a restless pack of snakes, as she conteplated what her next move should be.

Twenty minutes later, Mr.Rep was doing laps around the ring with his go kart " Can our two lovely finalist make there way to the ring? "

Riku cracked his knuckles grinning, he was so ready for this. Kaiser jumped down from his perch and landed directly in front of Riku. The demon raised an eyebrow " I figured you were around here somewhere, hope you liked the show, you know how much I enjoy being watched "

Kaiser rolled his eyes " Yes, I wanted a birds eye view, of sorts. You all did very well in this, good job " he squeezed Riku's shoulder and leaned close, whispering something into his ear. Riku seemed suprised for a moment then nodded, a wide grin splitting his face.He opened a void and used it to get to the ring.

" If I may ask, what did you say to him? " Emmet asked as Kaiser moved to stand next to him. Kaiser was silent for a moment then simply said

" I told him to be himself.....I'm regretting this already "

Emmet nodded as realization donned on him, this brought a slight smile to his face " Well this fight is certainly going to.....colorful "

" You mean it's going to look like a horror movie " Tanesha corrected him as she settled into a seat, holding Sandra " Bitch is psycho on a good day, but he's feelin himself now and is really about to show out. Gotta admit it's nice to see someone in the group get to the finals "

" Indeed lady Tanesha, your groups.....street cred?...yes, that will be bolstered, bringing you the love of the people fear towards your enemies "

Tanesha laughed at being called lady, but couldnt disagree with Kano, maybe all these fucked up groups would finally leave them alone if they saw that people in this little show choir meant business.

Mary walked into the ring just as Riku did, pocketing her phone as she knew this opponent was going to take her attention, she was still smarting over what happened with Nina, but she would deal with the girl later. Riku gave her a little wave, his fingers already lengthening into claws.

" And here are folks, battle of the thots, whoever wins this will be champion of the school festival tournament, win a butt load of money, have the option to face professor Ashe, and have the right of saying their biggest cumster slut on the island!!! " Mr.Ref yelled as he drove back and forth between the two opponents " Riku, Mary hope your ready cauuuuuuuuse, say it with me folks!! "

Everyone: YOU CANT ESCAPE FROM CROSSING FATE!!!

He drove out of the ring and vanished, just moments before hellfire exploded inside the ring, Mary wasnt fucking around anymore, the flames tore through the entire stage as she attempted to incinerate Riku from the start, knowing that since he was a demon too, the flames wouldnt be as effective, but that just meant she really had to at it hard.

" Ha, your certainly eager, dont you have any respect for the ancient art of pre battle shit talking? "

The flames parted, pushed back by Riku's own hellfire, he stood in a circle of it with a clipboard in his hands " Alright lets go over your crimes, their quite extensive "

Mary screamed and charged at him at blinding speeds, but Riku took to the air on his winks , Mary passing by him. A large magic circle lit up under her feet, she recognized it from his fight with Noah, explosion magic, she wrapped herself in hellfire, managing to block most of the damage.

" 1. You took out one of my favorite fuck buddies, I kinda wanted to face th Asgardian beefcake in this and you fucked that up for me by not taking the L you deserved. 2. You beat up my friend fake ass friend Tesla, I rather find her amusing in her petty ways, so that pissed me off, 3. Your just a basic, nonentitie of the basic bitches, 4. You challenge my title of slut queen and worst eros, ha do you even know what sounding? watersports, your a scat bitch aintcha yeah thats one of my few limits, but you can have it, 5. You got to face that expired tuna pop twat smelling bitch Niquesha, I wanted to put that bitch in her place, but you went and got jumped after the fight, clearly you aint a hood bitch. All of this culminates to me just utterly....fucking....loathing you " he tossed the clipboard aside " I'm going to enjoy this, more then I should, just try to survive mmkay? "

Mary was beyond furious now " Alright you fucking fruit loop, I dont care about this bullshit tournament, I'm just focus on tearing that mouth of yours off and silencing you permanently! "

" Fucking try it bitch! "

The two rushed each other, moving so fast even the high tier people were having a slight difficulty keeping track of them. Random explosions kept getting set off all around the ring as the two raced around it. Mary was trying to get her hands on Riku, but he was keeping just a step out of ring. Mary jumped and stomped down, a column of hellfire rising up, moving her hands around it started moving about, locked in on Riku.

Riku summoned hellfire in the form of a spear and hurled it straight at Mary's column, but that had been what she wanted, jumped straight through the column and using Riku's spear as a foothold, launched herself at Riku and knocking him to the ground. With a triumphant laugh she wrapped her hands around his neck and squeezed, her tattoos flowing from her body and onto his " HAHAHAH, Your so quiet now, can I by a vowel? "

Her laugher felt short as something felt odd, she looked down and saw that darkness had started to seep out of Riku's body, her tattoos crawling along the darkness. Riku lashed out and gripped Mary's neck, his claws digging into her flesh, piercing deeper. Riku's darkness creeped onto Mary's body now, bringing the symbols with it.

" Lets both go boom togther! "

An explosion engulfed the both of them, Mary sent flying through the air and crashing. She hacked up blood and staggering to her feet. But flew at her, his own body heavily injured but healing " I saw your fucking trick enough times to come with a counter to it, dont throw such skills around willy nilly in front of a mage! "

Mary howled and charged him, simaultaneously they punched each other in the face, crunching bone. But neither demon seemed to care as kept up the attack, Riku laughing the whole while, his entire body had been coated in darkness now as a sort of demonic armor. Mary's tattoos still flowed to his body, but he was now them them back at her. She screamed at Riku stomped down hard on her left leg, snacking the bone and tearing the muscle.

" Yes, thats it, pain, agony, I live for this!! Show me more!! " His clawed hands raked across her body, gouging out large clumps of flesh and spilling blood. Mary raised a wall of hellfire between the two of them, forcing Riku back.

" You want pain, I'll give it to you!! her tattoos flowed out till it covered the entire ring. They seemed to come alive, rising out of the ground and moving like snakes, their speed incredible. Riku was pierced all over his body in rapid succession. The darkness was torn away in the process, their explosive effects intensified as his arms and legs were blown off, the sentient tattoos formed an infernal cage around Riku, holding him in place and binding his mouth.

Mary had healed her damage by now strode over " Pain, you'll get your fucking pain you damn faggo- her words were cut short as a delayed spell Riku cast was activated, Mary found herself bound to a table made of red light, tendrils of darkness hovering over her, she growled in annoyance " So thats how you wanna do it, fine!! "

The two demons fight appeared to have turned into a battle of torture as they tore the others bodies to bloody pieces. At this point the audience was nearly desensitized all of the violence, many awakening to their inner sadist, were yellin and cheering. Mary struggled against her bonds, agling her head around to avoid decapitation, she was finally able to infect the table with her tattoos and break away. She clenched her fist, causing the cage to go off in a spectacular explosion with all the force of hell.

Mary swayed on her feet still suffering, but forgetting the pain as she saw her foe was gone " Ooops, looks like I killed my opponent and broke the rules!!! AHAHAHAHA "

Mr.Rep cocked his head to the side" What are you talking about Challenger Mary, no rules has been broken and the fights still going on "

Mary's laughter was cut off instantly " What are you talking about, no way he survivd that! " she pointed at the spot Riku had been at and gasped, A void of darkness was resting in the ground, Mary looked around wildly, trying to see where Riku was when pain suddenly shot through her stomache, she started coughing violently the pain increasing. She looked down and saw worms crawling on the ground, she was immediately able to tell they came from demonic origins.

" Cute little buggers aint they? "

She could hear Riku's voice coming from directly inside her head, she could also hear a terrible snapping and grinding sound as the pain got worse, suddenly a hand shot out of Mary's mouth, followed by the rest of his arm " Little demon worms, courtesy of my jackass grandfather, their his speciality, they siphon off life force and energy from people, growing up I was his favorite meal, till I learned to make them work for me, like how when I shanked you in the neck earlier, I transferred some of them into you and since then they'd been multiplying, they helped me get into this trailer park you call a body, heheheh "

Riku's entire body slipped out of Mary's body, but he didnt come along, in his hands were Mary's large intestine, dragged and dragged more of it out " My little friends say you taste like shit, im inclined to agree considering I started snacking on your bones and organs, I can only imagine the pain your in, so i'll keep this short as im sick of looking at it. This goes out to all the little hoodrats, megalomaniacs, and super villains or whatever bullshit you wanna call yourselves, this is what happens when you fuck with me and my friends, well friends and associates, trust and believe, this is not even reaching the height of my depravity, i'm cracking my knuckles "

He laughed as he got to the other side of the ring and yanked violently, pulling Mary towards him, his right hand enlarging into blackened glove " Come one come all and i'll treat you all to the most exquisite pain, but as you bitch, BACK TO THE POLL YOU GOOOOO!!! "

His fist collided with Mary and sent into the ground, Mr. Rep was instantly there, pushing her asides aside to check on her " OMG what beauty, lets do this y'all!! 1, 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1 and there we have it folks, the winner of the the final match and thus the tournament...............................RIKU!!! "

The stadium exploded with applause, people clapping and cheering like crazy. Riku took a breath,forcing his bloodlust down, with a snap of his fingers he was cleaned off, just in time for Emmet, Kaiser, and Kano to hug him, followed by the other True Notes engulfing him in a mass hug.

" Congragulations dawling!! That was a spctacular victory and very you! "

" It was wasnt it? Riku was grinning like crazy.
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2019 10:57 pm

Scott thought about it.
"Do you have any kimonos or anything back at the dojo? I'll hang my clothes up and put them back on when they dry."
Suddenly there was a buzz about the tournament being over, with Riku being the winner. Scott narrowed his eyes, realizing that there would be a party now that one of the True Notes had won. If Kiya was going to make her move, it would be soon. He dashed back to the dojo, wanting to change as quickly as possible.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2019 11:49 pm

Nina smirked slightly, she knew she under Karen's skin and to be truthful she loved it. It was a shame she didn't get into the finals to really stick it in Karen's claw, but given Riku's performance if you even wanted to call it that, Mary lucking out very well turned out in Nina's favor.

Sandra tried to watch but turned away from some of the more gruesome parts, which one would think those parts would be harder for her to look at. After the match she joined the rest of the True Notes in a group hug. Oddly enough Riku's display and warning afterwards did help put her mind at ease, after all who'd fuck with them now after seeing that? She felt like maybe she could finally breath a little easier and stop looking over her shoulder so much.

Tesla had returned as well in time to witness the fight and was not disappointed. "Hell yea, payback on that cheap ass bitch. You done well Riku."

-----

Scott had brought up a good idea. "Oh that's a good idea, lets head back". They heard news of Riku winning the tournament and as they headed back to the dojo it seemed Scott was in a hurry. "Hey, what's wrong?" Juliet asked.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2019 1:01 am

Later on, the True Notes were in the midst of celebrating Riku's victory in the tournament, having commendeered one of the schools courtyards, food, drinks, and music were plentiful. The mages, Kano, Dave, and Donovan were also in attendance. Everyone was laughing, drinking, dancing, and congragulating Riku. The victor in question was currently being hoisted up and doing keg stands.

Tanesha and Sandra had opted to go on a date, the days events making them wanna spend time together and go on a date. They were currently walking through the festival hand and hand, searching for a booth to get some food " Girl today was so long, being in the tournament was interesting but I dont think i'll be trying to get into any fights for awhile.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2019 2:32 am

Sandra had to agree.   "Yea, I'm still going to take lessons from Goodman to grow my powers, and I'm still interested in taking more lessons to defend myself.     I also have to figure out this Phoenix thing... um somehow.    Lets face it, if we was in a real fight today we both would of died."    Sandra became aware later in the day what down in the fight between herself, Tanesha and Nina.      Tanesha did an amazing job in the fight, and for the first time in a while it felt as if Tani was the bigger of the two.    Tani had gotten overshadowed since the Phoenix came onto the scene, and Sandra had ended up rescuing her from danger multiple times.

But today the tables turned, the two girls felt much more like equals and for the first time in a while Sandra didn't feel like all the weight was on her to keep her girl safe, rather she seemed to look up to Tani more now which made her feel good.     "Still, I get what your saying babe.   While I do wish to still better myself for self defense purposes, I hope I won't actually need those skills.    Not for a good long while at least.     I just want some time to relax and enjoy life... life with you."

Sandra and Tanesha found a place to eat.    They talked, joked, laughed and just in general had a fantastic time.     Parties where fun, but you often ended up drinking to much, the music was always loud, and you tended to wake up feeling horrible the next morning.      Sandra has had plenty of headaches for one day and didn't fancy having to go through a hangover the next more, which was a big part of her opting out of the party and assisting on a date.

The girls would further explore the festival after eating enjoying some rides and other activities.   They'd eventually make their way to the park and sit on the bench together.   It was night but the park was lit up in a way to display the beauty of the surrounding plants and flowers without being overbearing.   It was a crystal clear night, the sky was littered with stars and the moon was full, with the temperature being perfect.    "Genosha is such a beautiful place, isn't it?     I've always had a soft spot for the beauty of nature just in general, but when everything is displayed like this.    It's just so breathtaking."

Sandra cuddled up against Tanesha, intent on just relaxing with girlfriend, enjoying the silent beauty of the surroundings and just small talking the night away.     Eventually the relaxation and small talk lead to more light hearted joking, which then played into kissing.    The two lovers was close to getting it in the park when Sandra felt a shape pinch in the side of her neck.    She reacted to the initial pinch of what we now see is a small dart stuck into the side of Sandra's neck.     Quickly though as if she was drugged Sandra started to fade and collapse.   Distracted by this a second dark hit Tanesha in the neck and within a few seconds both girls was passed out on the ground.

Kiya walked into the light from the shadows and knelt down by the girls.    "Sorry girls, you may never believe it but I actually do like you time.    My time on Genosha has been one of the most wild rides, in a good way, that I've ever been on while in assignment.     However, I have a job to do.   Tanesha, I pray this is the final time you ever have to hurt in life.    Sandra, I'm sorry it had to come to this."   Kiya scooped up Sandra and tossed the girl over her shoulder. Kiya took out her phone and fired a text message off to Alice of the Fear Factor that read "it's time" then she put the phone away.    And with that as quick as she arrived, Kiya had vanished again into the night.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2019 8:12 am

Mary walked through the school looking for where the True Notes were celebrating. Knocking around a few students got her the answer she needed. Eventually she was approaching the courtyard filled with rage and far too much demonic power ready to explode out from her. She hoped just her anger would be reaching them as every step she took burned the ground. The air outside heated up and as she expected someone approached, but it wasn't who she expected. Instead of a demon she smelled undead.

"Congratulations on your embarassing loss. Looking for a rematch?" The vampire Dragon appeared before her in a black and red medieval armor with a red cape.

"Fuck off!" She outstretched her hand, the tattoos glowing hot sent forth a stream of Hellfire towards Dragon. It exploded on contact with a barrier in front of him. "If you want a fight bitch! I'll give you one, THE FIRE TH-" a hand came from behind Mary and immediately covered her mouth before she finished those words. Even that didn't stop as the tattoos tried to infect the hand, but almost seemed afraid.

"That's enough little girl. We aren't enemies." Mary noticed the voice and it was something that just barely broke through her rage. As the hand moved Mary turned around quickly seeing her leader Faith along with the demon sisters and DEATHGUN. Lucky for you we were able to conceal this little temper tantrum." Mary was so distracted that she didn't notice the powerful barrier formed around them. Instead of something to shield it concealed, and they seemed rather convinced that it could conceal them even next to the powerful mages of the True Notes.

"I'm not worried about them. I'm hear for an actual fight not that pussy shit from earlier. Only one person was supposed to walk away from that fight earlier."

Faith chuckled and placed her hand on Mary's cheek. "If you attacked them and ruined our plan for tonight they'd be the least of your worries." her threat gave the demon pause. A Knight of Hell was not something you idly cross. "But don't worry we'll have a real battle soon. Our other friends contacted us and looks like its time."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2019 2:34 pm

Kiya had quickly returned to her airship. It was a device like you'd see from something like the Avengers or X-MEN. Highly advantaged, almost alien to what the general human thinks is possible. It had sat waiting at Genosha all this time, cloaked to be invisible and hidden under the waves until Kiya needed it. Salt water water rust seemed be no concern to this aircraft, nor was ever running out of fuel. Kiya placed Sandra inside and strapped her in place, it was unlikely the girl would awake but in the off chance she did it was best to have the girl secured.

Kiya was about ready to take off when she heard a branch snap outside. Leaving the aircraft hold to investigate she seen Tanesha had followed her. It seemed the girls powers had allowed her to adopt to the knock out drug, at least partially anyway. The girl was on her feet but not all to steady. "Impressive, that drug should of suppressed your powers and knocked you out for at least the next few hours. Looks like your poison powers managed to delude the knock out drug before the power suppressant took effect."

Still there was not much Tanesha could do here with her powers not working. She'd hoped to maybe sneak in somehow and rescue Sandra. She tried to fight through Kiya's drug and get her powers back as Kiya came at her, to no avail. Kiya dropped Tani with a clothline and picked up a half think wooden branch in her hand. While Kiya didn't need a weapon, she literally was one. She meant what she said earlier, she'd bonded at least to some degree with these kids and didn't want to unnecessarily hurt them more then was needed. Wood was softer then metal but would still give enough impact to knock Tani out. As Tani tried to pick herself up Kiya whacked the stick across her back, the force shattered the branch and caused enough pain for Tani to black out.

Now with that out of the way Kiya was aabout to reenter the ship, wanting to get out of here before something else showed up.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2019 5:35 pm

Scott had rushed into the dojo and hurriedly changed into a kimono behind a privacy screen. Leaving his wet clothes on the floor for now, he turned to Juliet.
"I have suspicions that Sandra's going to be abducted while the True Notes are busy celebrating Riku's win. We have to move fast, Juliet!"
Using Valor, he locked on to Sandra's energy signature and saw that Kiya was moving her.
Dammit, I have to move!

Running flat out, he tracked the signature back to an airship that had just recently come uncloaked. He jumped in front of the ship's loading door just as Kiya was knocking out Tanesha with a tree branch.
"Kiya!"
Scott stood firm in front of the door, his eyes firm and set.
"Kiya, please don't do this. You have no idea how many people might die if your employer gets his hands on Sandra's power."

Scott didn't want to fight Kiya, hoping he could resolve this situation without violence. His eyes softened and he approached her slowly with his hands up and open, showing he had no violent intent.
"Kiya, your employer could potentially kill thousands of innocent men, women, and children all across the many dimensions of existence. So many variables could go wrong while trying to use it that the risks are astronomical. I know somewhere in your act was a genuine good person, so please don't sell innocent lives for money. We can work this out without anybody else getting hurt."
His eyes pleaded with her, showing how genuine he was in his plea. Not far from either of them was Juliet, so Scott at least had some back-up if things turned ugly.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2019 8:45 pm

Kiya heard out Scott's plea. "Scott your a sweet man. However I have a job to do, and in this line of work you can't just say no." Scott swore that he could not let Kiya leave even if he did see good within her. Kiya assessed the situation, and her chances of escape was very good. Not only was Tanesha laid out but Juliet was present as well. "You know Scott, for all your strength and heroism, you do have one glaring flaw I've discovered. Predictability."

Kiya communicated with her airship and a noise was heard surprising Scott. A hidden weapon emerged from the ship and pointed at Juliet. Scott shouted "NO!!" but Kiya gave the command to fire anyway. As a energy ray shot square at Juliet's heart Scott moved quickly to intercept using his armor to protect them. A explosion occurred and seconds later engines could be heard powering up. By the time the dust cleared Kiya's ship was already in the air and it blasted off.

Sitting in the pilots seat Kiya took kinda a eased breath. Her mathematics gave her a virtually 99% chance Scoot would save Juliet. Still there was that 1% margin of error which could of seen Juliet killed. Still, all went to plan. Now with Genosha behind her it was simply a matter of delivering the package.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2019 9:09 pm

Dave was sitting in one of the chair brought over sipping some coke, he'd waved away offers gor booze, realizing he had the beginnings of a drinking problem. Today had felt long, a lot of stuff had happened. The tournament had been awesome, but seeing Sandra getting drained by Nina had nearly undone him and brought back a lot of bad memories. He sat the cup down and rubbed his eyes.

" Everything alright? "

Emmet had walked over to him, looking concerned. Dave smiled weakly " Yes and no "

" I thought so " he sat in the chair next to dave and sipped his drink for a moment " Would you like to talk about it? "

Dave considered for a moment " It's hard to explain, I've never really talked to anyone about it but Garf and Don "

" I see, shall I retrieve them for you? " Emmet started to get up but Dave shook his head

" Naw, it's nothing major and their both having a good time, you guys really know how to party "

Emmet laughed " It is one of the many things we excel at, listening as well " he took another sip of his drink and smiled at Dave.

The other boy found himself blushing again, it was always like that with Emmet, something about him just made Dave want to open up to him. He was about to start talking when Emmets expression changed, becoming alarmed.

" Sandra! " He was out of his seat in an instant, Dave following suit in confusion.

" YOU GUYS LOOK OUT!! " Garfield yelled as rushed over, knocking the both of them down just as an explosion went off. Everyone was knocked off of their feet and disoriented. Emmet recovered quickly and got to his feet " Is everyone ok? "

" D-Dunno abot o-ok "

Garfield was on the ground and heavily damaged, half of his face charred. Tabitha rushed over and began casting a healing spell. Riku jumped up and finished the last of his drink " Alright, Someones got some major balls to mess up my celebration, who is it?! "

" I'm afraid it's us "

" Come now nephew, we simply want to praise your victory "

" Agreed sister, though as always your methods lack refinement and discipline "

Riku groaned ' Not these bitches "

Aside from the demon sisters three other individuals, he recognized Dragon and one he recognized by his energy, but the last person he didnt know, but the energy she was giving off was not good, he exchanged looks with Tie and Noah, this was not a good situation. Emmet, after making sure that Garfield would be ok, turned to the others.

" My friends, I fear this is a distraction, something has happened to Sandra and now this lot is here to distract us " he turned to Riku " I feel like these people are more of the supernatural variety "

Riku nodded " Yeah, my two bitch aunts, vampire with dragon blood, some chunny jackass, but the woman in front.....she's bad news " Emmet noted that Riku seemed weary, for someone like him to acknowledge someone that would have to mean they were beyond the norm.

Kano had come to stand with them " Worry not, we shall defeat them and rescue lady Sandra "

" If Sandra was taken then something happened to Tanesha too " said Victoria worried about both of her friends " Kiya "

Emmet nodded " Yes it appears she's decided to make her move at last and found allies to assist her " He tried to sense out Sandra but something was interupting their connection.

Riku summoned the Gae Bolg " I knew we should have dismantled her ass a long time ago, nothing for it now. We just need to deal with these jackasses "

Donovan's skin was transformed into Saphire " I dont really get whats going on but we just have to beat these guys and go rescue Sandra again? "

Dave helped Garfield to his feet, he tried teleporting, but that didnt appear to be happening, who the hell were these people? It didnt matter, they needed to save Sandra!
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2019 10:02 pm

Tesla chimed in to try help Donovan's confusion a little. "If I was a betting girl I'd say this all ties back to the Phoenix, it always ties back to the Phoenix. That powers been a thorn in Sandra's side ever since she'd gotten it. As for why this stuff never happens to Emmet, lets face it, Sandra is just a much easier target." Tesla went into her diamond form readying for the upcoming fight.

-----

Kiya airship was incredibly fast and she was making good time. It would not taker to long to reach her employee. She called him to inform him of her arrival. "Mr Sheets it's Ms Skies, the package is inbound and will arrive with you shortly." She still thought back to moments ago, Scott's pea for her to stop. She usually wasn't bothered with this but something about his words was sticking with her.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 2:04 pm

Faith smiled at the assembly of opponents before her. She came ready for battle with her demonic armor and sword, but she seemed surprised by something. "Hmm your friends from another world isn't here. Pity their souls would've been fine prizes as well. Dragon, get rid of the weaklings."

In an instant Dragon's body begin to partially shape shift. He formed massive dark wings on his back and his skin changed to scales. He flew into the air above them and a great inferno began to build with him. He opened his now almost lizard like mouth and a massive blast of fire was launched at the group below causing a massive explosion where both groups were. It was an almost instant attack giving little time for almost anyone to shield themselves, and it would surely kill those who weren't able to.

"EXCALIBUR!" A massive beam of light rose from the inferno immediately dispersing it. Everyone there seemed unharmed and Tie was seen holding her holy sword into the air.

"Every time I see that blade I am never surprised by what you can do with it." Faith clapped as she just witnessed a dragon's flames swatted a way like a weak strike from a sword. The ultimate parry Tie did against Emmet was now replicated with a holy sword and no one was harmed. Of course Tie herself barely appeared stressed by the attack.

"Run along, our friend always finds a new way to get lost. Since we are still family I'll give you one chance to leave." Tie stepped forward, focused on Faith. It was a silent order to her friends to leave this one to her. Faith grabbed the hilt of her blade but was now slightly anxious. Even the presence of that holy sword and the semblance of Tie's grace was strong.

"Kill them." Faith ordered and the fight began. Both Tie and Faith seemed to disappear as they were locked in a battle barely visible to nearly everyone there. The Demon sisters immediately attacked Riku but were met with Kano and Noah as well. Deathgun immediately cloaked himself and moved towards Garfield as he was injured. Roberta's instincts went off like a firecracker and she rushed over to him.

"What?" DEATHGUN noticed the girl seemed to appear near him with speed he didn't realize she had and could even sense where he was. She punched his invisible form which only sent him back a few feet, but it did reveal his presence. Faith did warn them about the girl who was far too attuned with war. Being that close to her likely made stealth difficult.

Dragon kept his distance from the fight and mostly reverted back to his more human appearance. He was keeping a barrier up around the entire fight, making it difficult for anyone to leave or enter. Just delaying the True Notes was enough.
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2019 12:46 am

Scott's mouth tightened into a grimace as Kiya told him that in her line of work, failure was not an option.
"That's not true, Kiya! I promise that we can work this out some other way."
However, Kiya would not be dissuaded, and did something to reveal a hidden weapon on her airship. However, instead of pointing it at him, the weapon was actually aimed at Juliet!
"Kiya, stop!"

However, Kiya gave the command to fire and a red laser fired right at Juliet's heart. Moving at speed that even surprised himself, Scott covered himself in his armor and wrapped his arms around Juliet to shield her. The laser blast bored against his armor for a few seconds, but dissipated after it failed to penetrate. In that time, Kiya jumped into her airship and escaped, flying beyond Genosha toward her employer. Scott checked over Juliet and saw that she was unharmed, to his relief. Turning back to where Kiya had gone, he got serious.

"Juliet, go and tell Emmett and the others that Sandra is no longer on Genosha."
Stooping down, he picked up Tanesha and handed her to Juliet.
"Also get her to the infirmary. She'll probably be okay, but it won't hurt for a doctor to check her over."
Scott ran toward the edge of the island, his arm glowing white and gold.
"I'll send out a flare when I track her down!"

Scott used his Fist of Valor to propel himself high into the air, gliding over the sea in the direction Kiya had gone. There was some kind of interference stopping Valor from locking on to either Kiya's or Sandra's energy signatures, but the ship had left a trace of exhaust fumes that he was trying to follow. When he landed, he kept running through the city streets, getting odd looks as he passed by the citizenry.
"Gonna need a higher vantage point."
Propelling himself to the top of a building, he looked around for the direction of the airship. It seemed to be going out over the sea, but it was gone and he would have to wait until Kiya took Sandra off the ship before he could track them again.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2019 1:33 am

Juliet hurried back to the school as fast she could carrying Tanesha. Dropping her off at the infirmary Juliet started making a b line to the True Notes. She wasn't even considering the fact she almost died, it was secondary at this point. A person was in danger and that's all that mattered. While Juliet made very good time, it took around 10 to 15 minutes for her to get Tanesha to help and then head to the True Notes party. When she got there instead of a celebration she seen the start of a attack on the True Notes. Juliet could tell right away these attackers wasn't mutant in nature, the only people she could siphon strength from was some of the True Notes, That's te last thing she wanted to do right now as it looked like the good guys needed all the strength they had. "Not good"

-----

Kiya would be at her destination very soon, maybe within the next 5 minutes. She was out over international waters very quickly, a place outside the law where the Phoenix experiment would take place.

-----

Tesla followed up Roberta's strike to Deathgun with her own strike, and Katy followed up with a water blast.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2019 4:21 am

" Oh hell no, did this dinky bitch just say that jackass is our friend?! " Riku snarled as the battle was underway. The demon sisters naturally went to attack him, but Noah and Kano leaped in to block their attacks, Riku blurred around them, swinging Gae Bolg and clashing with Kneesocks as Kano joined him. Noah was fighting Scanty as Shizuka rushed over, garbed in one of her magical armors, to join in as well. Riku summoned an immense amount of darkness and charged it with magical energy, the tendrils glowing pink as spells began running through it.

Kano coated his hands in lightning, fire, and ice clashing his fist against Kneesocks scythes, he'd fallen to one demoness today and he was not about to let it happen again, employing bunshin jutsu he created five clones and raced around Kneesocks ducking in to attack, then stepping back. Riku's magic flared and unleashed black and pink magical missiles that were homed into Kneesocks, she rapidly batted them away, but Riku appeared amidst the Kano clones and missiles, aiming to stab his aunt in the neck, but tossing the spear into his other hand and kicking her in the tack " What the fuck is your angle? "

Noah was trading projectile attacks with Scanty, the two moving incredibly, Shizuka's current armor increased her speed and strength so she was able to keep up with them, she focused on trying to keep a close presence against the demon, But Scanty wasnt going to be caught so easily danced just out of range of Shizuka's reach while still keeping an eye on the speedy priest and light blast. Noah put in a sudden burst of speed " Repent! " he rosary covered fist slammed into Scanty's stomache, she grunted in mild pain, reaching down to snatch Noahs arm, but Shizuka grabbed it instead.

" Dont forget i'm here too Aunty-Baka! " the three were now locked in a rapid moving brawl and Scanty was able to use her guns for melee as well. Noah found facing a relative of Riku's odd satisfying.

Dave dragged a struggling Garfield away from the melee " Dude, your still hurt! Just stay down "

Garfield tried to argue but ended up wincing in pain. Tabitha formed a barrier around the two boys and cast another healing spell on Garfield, aided by his natural healing factor " It'll be awhile before your battle ready, just stay here and the healing should go smoother " She scanned the crowd, this battle was a mess, even with superior numbers, this supernatural group was proving troublesome, they needed to break out of this barrier.

" STAY AWAY FROM GARFIELD! " Donovan bellowed and charged into DEATHGUN, but he quickly flipped the saphire skinned boy out of the way and dodged incoming bullets from Gat who was sniping from a pillar. Shooting elemental bullets, DEATHGUN summoned his own gun and fired at the pillar, instantly destroying it. Gat flipped through the air, shooting several bullets, all of the missed DEATHGUN, but rippons exploded from the impact  and ensnared him. Donovan was back on his feet and fighting against the fallen reaper with Roberta, Tesla, Katy, and Gat.

Dragon seemed content with just hanging back, but blast of fire forced him to move. Emmet floated above him, writhed in phoenix flames. Tabitha had cast a spell to find the focal point of the barrier and discovered Dragon was keeping it up. Emmet regarded the undead with a cold, yet  calm aura, analytical, Dragon saw great age in the boys eyes, suddenly the ground around him intensified dramatically, Adrian coming to stand with Emmet.

Kaiser appeared out of nowhere slashed at Dragon, retreating back slightly only to come forward again in a faint. Victoria launched herself forward and aimed a punch at his chest, but he deftly grabbed her wrist and directed her fist towards Kaiser, but the ninja was already gone, his blade slicing multiple wounds across Dragons body, but the vampire simply healed them.

Emmet unleashed more flames " Shall we see who's flames prove dominant? " he was in constant movement, directing the flames to move in conjunction with the others, in a matter of seconds who'd woven a variable web, taking into account everyones abilities and movements, even Kaisers who was all but invisible, and pressing Dragon, aiming to break his focus on the barrier.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2019 5:15 pm

Kiya had landed on a kinda smallish island, it wasn't big enough to hold a continent or even a city, but all the land was taken up by a massive laboratory. Since her aircraft had VTOL Kiya was able to land on a helipad. Sandra had not woken up and just rested peacefully the entire trip. Kiya untied the straps and toss Sandra over her shoulder. Lowering the cargo bay door Kiya stepped outside the airship. At this point Scott was able to pinpoint her location. Waiting for her was a man in a black business suite and several armed guards in swat like gear pointing rifles at her. "Is this how you treat your hero?" Kiya said that knowing much Sandra meant to the guy i the suite.

The man spoke up and said to the guards "lower your weapons, they are useless against her anyway. All you'll do is damage the package." Addressing Kiya he had a slightly more serious face "This job took you much longer then the time frame we first agreed upon." Kiya simply replied with "look a lot of those little twats are actually quite powerful, I had to play things by ear, form the proper alliances to get this done, and pick my time to strike. You can either want a job done fast, or done right. And I got you Sandra Fuller, alive and even injury free with no casualties."

The business man really couldn't argue that point and responded with "fair enough". He dismissed the guards and lead Kiya inside the massive facility. Once the doors closed behind Kiya Scott lost her again, though it didn't matter now as he knew where she and Sandra was. Inside Kiya was lead to a experimental room with a high tech device that Sandra was strapped into. A needle was placed into Sandra's arm vein to keep her drugged and knocked out. Once Sandra was secure Kiya and the man known as Mr. Sheets went to his business office a number of floors up.

"Alright Darrel Sheets, I gave you the girl, now give me the money." Darrel walked over and opened his safe pulling out a suite case. Opening it and displaying it to Kiya revealed the case was full of money. "Satisfied?" Kiya nodded in approval "Very much so." While Kiya's poker face was flawless inside this was proving to be one of the most difficult payments she'd ever had to accept. After fighting with and against the True Notes all this time, while they where brats, they was brats she'd come to respect. Scott's voice was still in her head as well, damnit did she actually feel something for that man. She'd never fallen for anybody on the job before, so why him, why now? She thought to herself "Just put it out of your mind Kiya, another 20 minutes at max and we'll be living the good life.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2019 7:28 pm

Scott suddenly sensed Kiya's and Sandra's energy signatures again, and jumped from building to building across the city. At the docks, he launched himself far over the water, using small islands he landed on to keep hopscotching to his destination. The energy signals disappeared again before he got there, but he already had the location in his mind and no longer needed them. About ten minutes later, he arrived and landed next to Kiya's airship.
"This is definitely the right place."
We should let the True Notes know where we are immediately.

Scott reformed the Destroyer Fist over his right arm and charged up energy before pointing it at the sky.
"Shining Fist of Valor!"
A white and gold blast rocketed into the sky, able to be seen for miles around. He was sure that this would alert at least one of them and get them on the way here to help out Sandra. Lowering his arm, he approached the large double doors that led into the facility. Security cameras mounted outside were pointed right at him, so there was no chance of doing this stealthily.

"Oh, well, guess we'll have to use the direct approach."
Scott punched the area where the doors met each other as hard as he could, creating a hole he could put his hands through. He then pried the door open as if he were trapped on an elevator that had lost power. This set off an alarm and red lights started flashing in the corridors. Several men in full black combat gear with automatic rifles began moving down the corridor and opening fire on him. Scott jumped forward off of his back foot as the bullets ricocheted off of his Valor Armor, seeming to glide through the air.

When he was close enough to the first one, he landed a right straight that destroyed the face guard on his helmet and knocked him out. He then pivoted around on his feet and landed a right back fist to the second guard that dented the side of his helmet and also knocked him out. Jumping and kicking with his right leg, he caught the third guard and spun that guy's full body before he crashed into the wall and was knocked out. A second back fist broke the fourth guy's face guard and knocked him out. The fifth and last guy had run out of bullets and was now coming at him with a stun baton. Scott grabbed his arm and flipped him over with a throw before knocking him out with a punch to the face.

This particular group was finished, but Scott knew that there was probably nothing less than a private army stationed on this island. He couldn't waste any more time fighting these guys, so he rushed down the hallway and locked back on to Sandra's signal. Once he had a lock on it, he navigated the maze of corridors, using them to avoid more armed guards for the sake of time.
This lab is very large and sophisticated, definitely not an overnight operation.
Scott went through several double doors before reaching a vehicle hanger that separated one half of the facility from the other. Sandra was on the other side of the facility, and now he just had to get there.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2019 8:37 pm

Kiya accepted the briefcase but before she took her leave she had a question. "Darrel, off the record. What will happen to Sandra, her death will come quickly right?" Darrel pondered on the question but figured it wouldn't hurt to tell Kiya. "Our scientist have spent years studying the Phoenix. Truth of the matter is the Phoenix isn't related to mutation, it's a entity, cosmic in nature and has chosen Sandra as it's host. Unfortunately this power can't be replicated, we've tried cloning Sandra in hopes the Phoenix would lend the replicate some of it's power, but no such luck. We needed the original girl."

Darrel walked around his deck sitting in his chair, he didn't like talking about this part. "Relating back to your question Kiya, the Phoenix won't willingly leave it's host. It'll have to be removed by force and harnessed. We think we can do this, but the process is very slow and extremely painful. However, that girls sacrifice will lead to a better world for humanity. Once harnessed there is so much we can do. Cure all sickness, replenish resources which in turn lead to less wars as nations won't have to fight over dwindling resources. We can feed the staving, expend out into the depths of space once only dreamed of, we can even make vastly superior weapons to defend ourselves capable of fighting back supernatural, extraterrestrial, or mutant threats.

You know that perfect world that is often depicted in movies and video games? The Phoenix will give us that world Kiya. Sandra is the key, to perfection."

Kiya just nodded, honestly this guy sounded like a cok. Sandra can solve all the worlds problems? "Well Mr. Sheets, thank you for your time." Kiya left Darrel's office but instead of going for the exit she instead made her way back to the express elevator. About half way down to the labs Kiya heard alarms as red lights started flashing. She could near any commotion, Scott was all the way on the other side of the building and this facility was absolutely massive. Kiya force hacked her way into the buildings security systems and seen Scott fighting the soldiers. "How'd he get here so fast?" Kiya wasn't so much surprised she'd be found, but was surprised he was already here.

It looked like he was going for Sandra but he had a long way to go in order to get there. Kiya was on a expressway straight to the laboratory floor and would get there first.

Kiya watched as Scott entered a vehicle hangar. It was dark and suddenly a bunch of red lights could be seen coming on. What sounded like tracks moved across the floor, whatever was in the darkness was very heavy, there was quite a few as the mere sound of tracks made a deafening rumble, and the visible red lights indicated infer-red vision. Suddenly from the darkness a massive laser beam shot at Scott.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2019 7:54 pm

Scott looked around as several red lights came on and treaded tracks like a tank could be heard moving. A massive laser beam shot at him,and he avoided it only to be fired upon by multiple lasers from other vehicles. As the vehicles came into the light, they looked like tanks and other such vehicles bristling with weapons. Given the blinking red lights below the guns, Scott guessed they were automated tanks being operated by remote control.
I guess our mystery villain isn't playing around.
Seems so.

Scott held up his arm and it glowed with gold and white energy.
"Shockwave of Valor!"
A massive energy ring emanated from his arm, destroying the smaller vehicles all around him and damaging the bigger vehicles. However, the vehicles were undeterred by this resistance, and he could feel the impact of their lasers against his armor. Flaring up with his Destructive Aura, he kept the lasers from further touching his armor and began quickly heading for them. The robotic tanks were of good construction, but it was nothing that his armored fists couldn't tear through.

After a cacophony of explosions, a shutter door opened to reveal a tank with a large vertical body and machine guns that resembled 'arms'. It looked like something out of The Terminator. This vehicle not only fired weapons at him, but actually closed in to ram him. Scott attempted to jump to the side, but a laser swatted him back in front of him and he was actually hit by the front of the tank, plowing him into the steel wall. Scott wasn't hurt, but he was surprised by how vicious and tenacious this vehicle was. He felt bladed instruments stabbing and sawing into his armor from a hidden panel on it, but thankfully none could penetrate.

Still, he had to get out of this situation before things did take a turn for the worse. Scott tried pushing forward, but the vehicle was pushing back too strongly and there was no way. Thinking quickly, he used the Fist of Valor like a back fist to blow out the wall behind him. He was thrown back, so he caught himself on his hands and flipped over onto his feet.
"I've had enough of you."
Scott formed his Destroyer Fist and shot it with the Shining Fist six times until the top part exploded and it was finally put out of commission.

Scott sighed with relief.
"I sure hope he didn't have more than one of those things, or that we have to face multiple ones at the same time."
It was a fearsome machine, that's for sure. Let's go get Sandra now.
Scott nodded and took off past the smoldering wreckage of the vehicles. He locked on to Sandra's signal and moved toward her, but he still had a ways to go before he reached where Sandra was being held.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)
Page 10 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 39  Next