Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
True Grave

True Grave

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2019 8:47 pm

Scott nodded as Kiya told him that Melina was fully mechanical and could not be reasoned with. A second cyborg joined the fight, effectively making it a two-on-two. While they went back-to-back, Kiya explained that Melina was their newest model with highly-durable adamantium and boosted speed.
"I guess I can't afford to hold back, then."
Melina then went on the attack, firing a laser shot with incredible power behind it from some kind of rifle. Scott dodged it and closed in on her for a close-range fight.

Adamantium and his Voltari Armor had similar thickness at its base level, so at first, this would be a pretty even fight. As Scott unleashed rapid martial arts strikes at her, his Destructive Aura enveloped them and put pressure on Melina. This would slow her down and make her easier to hit, although battering through that adamantium would take time. As the Destructive Aura continued to shine, Scott's armor durability and attack power would steadily rise, a product of being a living, organic armor. Given enough time, Scott's fists would eventually be able to shatter that adamantium like glass, but it would take a long time for that to happen. Scott didn't know if he had that long, so he focused on attacking Melina and conserving his energy for now.

When a third cyborg joined the fight, Scott was aware of the RPG attack, and Kiya disappeared from view in the fireball.
"Kiya!"
Scott kicked Melina in the chest to force her back and then flew through the air, landing a kick on Bill's face to temporarily knock him back. Turning toward the fireball, he hoped that Kiya's nanotech was healing her.
"Kiya! Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2019 10:19 pm

(it'd make more sense if Scott kicked away the claw guy, so that's what I'm going to go with.)

Kiya's flesh was healing over on the front but the RPG really didn't do anything to her, the third guy though with the claws. Kiya had 3 deep stab wounds in her back, but given a few seconds they was repaired and healed over as well. Kiya stood back to her feet after falling for a moment during the repair process. "I'm alright Scott, thanks. Looks like the big wigs sent the entire crew after us. The one with the giant metal claws up my back is Ledge, he's basically the new age Wolverine. Supposedly he was a mutant prior to getting his Adamantium skeleton."

To Scott this meant Ledge was one that might be able to be reasoned with, unlike the other two mechanical cyborgs. Scott asked Kiya if she could handle him without killing him, to which she replied "I should be able to, yes."

Melina's sensed something odd slowing her down when she was fighting Scott, as well as his power gradually creeping up. When Scott knocked her back to tend to Kiya Melina was still able to track their interactions. It looked like Scott had a affinity for her outdated counter model, and the two was standing right by each other. Perfect. Raising her other arm this time her other hand deformed now revealing the laser gattling gun, her other arm had already respawned a hand during the fight hiding the sniper again. "Hey boy toy (Scott), dodge this if you can. Just note that if you do, these blasts will destroy your girlfriend (Kiya).

Well it looked like the Melina could talk, and her voice didn't even sound robotic at all. However Kiya never said she was a mute, just that she was mechanical. If Melina was built to replace Kiya, then it seems pretty obvious she needed to have the capability to speak. With his rocket fired off Bill had thrown aside the RPG and picked the minigun back up. Both Bill and Melina started firing at the same time, hundreds of bullets a minute coming at Kiya and Scott from one direction, while hundreds of laser blasts a minute came at them from the other direction.

In the hailstorm of firepower one of Melina's blast does manage to grace Kiya's upper arm, the shot wasn't deep enough to cripple her arm as it missed all her inner workings, however the blast did seem to leave a effortless groove in her armor plating, as well as leaving the impact area hot. There was burning and a little smoke, as Kiya's nanotech was trying to repair the surface injury it was being burned away and disintegrated. So that's how Melina's weaponry worked, Kiya was sure the area would heal once it cooled off, but yea a couple of those shots especially towards vital functionalities and Kiya realized she wouldn't last long.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2019 6:41 pm

(I just didn't know if you had further plans for Ledge attaching himself to Kiya and didn't want to interfere.)

Scott turned as Melina started taunting him and morphed her hand into a laser Gatling gun. When she and Bill started firing a hail of bullets their way, Scott coated he and Kiya in his Destructive Aura. It took some focus, but he was able to keep it from destroying the ground under them or damaging Kiya. Prior to it coming up, though, Kiya had been winged by one of Melina's laser bolts and it was clear that her nanotech would do little to protect her from these attacks. They were shielded from their enemy attacks, but pinned down for the moment. However, Scott had just the thing to turn the fight back in his favor.

His right arm became encased in red and gold armor, and his arm started shining brightly in a whitish gold color.
"You're not the only one with a projectile attack, Melina!"
Aiming his arm, he fired a Shining Fist at her laser Gatling Gun. The Shining Fist of Valor was ten times stronger than a regular Fist of Valor attack, with enough destructive power to destroy her weapon and maybe even deal damage to her body. With Melina now under attack and not able to focus her attack on Kiya, this would give his partner the opening to go after Bill. Neither could focus on Ledge right now, so they would just have to deal with him however they could.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2019 8:35 pm

(Oh no he just used her as a shield against the RPG.)

With the laser gatling gun disabled it gave Kiya the chance to go after Bill, sword in hand she pushed forward against the miniguns fire once again, against it tore apart her outer flesh but could not penetrate her armor. Kiya reaches Bill this time and stomps on the barrel of the minigun pushing it into the floor, Kiya now free of any gunfire swiftly chops Bills arms off, stabs him though the chest, then slices his head off. Bill's power core was in his chest meaning Kiya's sword hand stabilized it, a bright green glow could be seen from the stab would and Kiya, Ledge, and even Melina all put their guard up bracing for impact.

The explosion that occurred a fraction of a second later was like a miniature nuclear bomb. It went off with such force the entire mountainside seemed to rumble. Inside the area of the base everybody was fighting in was completely destroyed. Ceiling tiles and light fixtures hung down, the walls looked burned, lights flicked and broken wiring sparked. The relay machine was obliterated so if that blast took Scott with it, Kiya was screwed and knew she'd be trapped in this mountain forever. The only thing that seemed to held up was the massive blast proof door leading deeper into the facility.

As for the 3 cyborgs, Kiya being point blank range had her skin and cloths completely burned away, exposing her full metallic frame. Although being a superior model to Bill she was designed to take that blast, and was relieved to see the data was indeed correct. Kiya's flesh started to heal over recovering her metal frame when Kiya realize "Fuck... I can't regenerate cloths." Well, seems she was finishing the rest of this battle in the nude. Ledge being a little further away had managed to find some cover to help aid in the blast. He took some damage, his cloths was in tatters but he was ultimately much more in tact then Kiya. Just like Kiya he started regenerating, although his regeneration was different somehow, natural, a X-gene ability. He didn't have millions or billions of microscopic nanobots rebuilding his flesh like Kiya had. Melina was the furthest away from the blast, and also being the strongest of the 3 took relative little damage at all.

Lowering her guard Melina stared at her broken weapon before reforming her hand. That weapon would be back in action in a few minutes as Melina shared Kiya's regenerative abilities, but for the moment all she had was her slower firing sniper gun. Kiya turned to now face Ledge and Melina changed tactics, this time bringing the fight to Scott instead of waiting for him to attack her. Putting Scott quickly on the defense Milina's strikes was lightning fast, very powerful and very precise. Being a machine there was no risk of burn out, getting tired was a non-issue so there was no need to hold back. Scott noted that Melina was quite quick and swift for a robot, definitely different to Kiya who relied on her power to make up for her lack of agility and speed. Melina had both in great supply.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2019 10:16 pm

" This new power is more difficult then my main power, but " Tanesha tossed a small rock in the air and scrunched her face, the rocks descent slowed for a few seconds before dropping normally " I think I have a better understanding of it and you were looking good out there too " she grinned referring to Sandra lifting those large rocks " Keep this up and aint nobody go be able to touch us "

Garfield was laying on the ground trying to get his heart rate down, that was one of the most terrifying experiences of his life, but he couldnt really deny that he felt that his extra sense was somehow stronger now. Dave and Donovan were sitting by him as well, going over their own training. Victoria was sitting with Tyrone, while her crystal form still hadnt activated, her resolve was strengthened.

Emmet was sitting cross legged in the air, mentally going over everything that had happed in his fight with Kano, something was bothering him, but he couldnt quite put his finger on it.

Far off, Kaiser, Riku, and Kano were discussing something.

" He spoke a language you didnt understand? " Kaiser asked, Kano nodded and Kaiser said a few words in the same language.

" Yes! Thats it, I know of many languages but what is that "

Kaiser looked away towards where the others were all resting, his gaze resting on Emmet " Its an ancient tongue that has nearly fallen from history, but it is my mothers native tongue and one of the things my siblings and myself all instinctually know "

Kano had long since been filled in on the situation with Emmet, after Riku convinced him the asgardian was trustworthy. Riku looked over at Emmet too and frowned

" Well, we already knew glimpses of his true self were peaking out, that bag of funnions smelling ass bitch couldnt possibly contain all of Emmets bad bitchery. Hell he nearly broke out months ago, making her exert more pressure to keep him in check " he flexed his claws in irratation " She cant keep this shit up forever, but we dont know how long she will. The fucking hellfire club has been silent so far, all we know is that Sandra is their aim and she's basically being fattened up like a pig for the slaughter and we also have these jackasses in that boot leg ass legion of doom trying to start shit "

Kano placed a hand on Riku's shoulder " Be calm my friend, I can only imagine how difficult it is seeing Emmet like this, I too would like to meet the true Emmet "

Kaiser started walking back " For now all we can do is keep a watchful eye, your right in that this cant stay the same forever, no matter how power of a telepath Cordelia Goodman is, no matter how much influnce the hellfire club holds, one way or another this will end "

Kaiser gathered everyone around and directed them to sit down " Alright, I'll begin by explaining some basics, as I said before Chi is the inner latent energy that as living beings all possess, but accessing it is incredibly difficult and demands incredible physical training and fortitude, but once you learn it you can a number of abilities w are possible. As I said before not everyone will have the aptitude for this more so those with those physical aptitude on their own. But that does not necessarily mean you wont be able to benefit "

He turned to Sandra " Truthfully Sandra this would be the most difficult for you, but you still have a chance at learning. Your telekinesis can be used in similar manner as what chi can do, in enhancing your physical capacity, as we go through this I can direct you, as I saw you are not lacking in raw power, more so finer motor control but this training does well for that as well "

" ALSO! " Riku said jumping in " mageek training! For those of you ready to be that bitch! "

Adrian, a reluctant Garfield, Donovan, and Dave walked over to Riku, suprising the demon

" O-oh wow, the classroom grew a little, nice to see you all came to your senses " he puffed out his chest

" Yeah, Garfield begged us too-- Garfield jumped up and slapped a hand over Donovans mouth to quiet him.

Riku rolled his eye " Just follow me you moutbreathers "

" I think i'll continue on my own " Emmet said, starting to rise up " But i'll keep an ear open " with that, he flew off.

Kaiser directed the remaining peope to sit cross legged and begin meditating.

---------------------------------------------------

William sighed in annoyance at the look before him. The medic bay had gotten a call about a strange smell coming froma students room. William initially ignored this, citing it was a job for the custodian, but after finding out the name of the student, he immediately headed over. Milo Ventro, what used to be Milo Ventro was sprawled out on the ground. Having copied Williams Biokinesis and having no real idea of how to use it, he'd somehow turned himself inside out and caused all his bones and organs to grow and twist out of shape.

" Well this is certainly a mess, hmm but maybe we can work with it " William rubbed his chin in contemplation.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2019 11:27 pm

"Thanks babe. I definitely feel like Telekinesis is becoming my primary ability. In time I'll be able to use Telepathy offensively as well, I feel like Goodman will get me there. All that leaves is the Phoenix, Emmet is making much more progress in that regard then me." Sandra smiled, she wasn't to worried about the Phoenix immediately though, she was happy enough to be growing her mutant powers. Knowing what she knows from Mien during her week being "dead", Sandra thought it to be the best course of action to master her own powers before trying to tame the Phoenix. How Emmet was already wielding it with such relative ease, before he even know what he's dealing with, it really surprised her.

Sandra grinned as Tanesha displayed her own power. "Girl you are making amazing progress for a new power." Tani certainly had a point, when the two of them was ready they was going to be a force to be reckoned with. "Yea I feel ya, I'm getting pretty tired of being the victim. Hopefully with this training we can put all the Troy's and Karen's behind us."

A little while later Kaiser gathered everybody to sit around him. Kaiser would inform Sandra that she would have the most difficulty out of everybody in terms of learning Chi, which surprised and saddened her as she thought she'd be able to take to this well. However Kaiser then went on to say she could get similar results though her telekinesis, and that he could help direct her which brought her hopefulness back up. "Alright, I'm willing to learn in any way I can." Sandra had the wrong idea about Chi, she thought her mental conditioning would give her a edge but Kaiser said it was instead related to physical conditioning. Disregarding the use the use of any powers, Sandra realized she was probably one of the weakest on the team in that regard, she was above Cass but that was probably it, most of her strength came from her abilities.

The first step in Kaiser's training was meditation, at least this part Sandra understood all to well. Taking the cross legged position she was able to go into meditation fairly quickly, being one of the first to be ready.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2019 6:09 am

Scott saw a flash right before the explosion and so braced for impact. His Destructive Aura took the brunt of it, though the impact still tossed him against the wall. His armor absorbed the rest of the force, so he was unhurt but annoyed.
"DON'T do that again," he said to Kiya.
When he saw her in the nude, however, he cocked his head as he checked her out.
"On the other hand, it did give me a pleasant view."

Scott didn't have long to enjoy it, though, as Melina went on the attack. Her moves were swift and strong, but predictable and unpolished. She clearly had not been designed for hand-to-hand combat, and so someone with Scott's skill and experience was easily able to counter her moves. However, her adamantium body meant that there would not be any finish to this fight by KO. Scott would have to improvise, and so he did just that. With a boxing uppercut under the chin, he secured his opening.

Grabbing the top of her head with his left hand, he held up his right arm. With a Shockwave of Valor that went horizontal, Melina's head was torn from her shoulders as her body blew backwards.
"Sorry about this, but I can't take any chances."
Scott formed the Destroyer Fist and disintegrated Melina's head with a point-blank Shining Fist to the face. Unless the nanomachines in her body could regenerate a new head, Scott was going to say that Melina was taken care of. Scott dashed over to help Kiya defeat Ledge and try to see if there was any way that he could end the fight without killing him.

Last edited by True Grave on Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2019 2:06 pm

Kiya expected but was still annoyed by Scott's jokes. "Oh hardy har har, that's right take a good look. Why not a picture while your at it, it'll last longer." As Melina attacked Scott Kiya went after Ledge, unable to sneak attack from behind it became obvious Kiya was stronger then Ledge in general with added bonus that her sword gave more reach then his claws, although Ledge did seem to be quite nimble and have quick reflexes we never got to see if that factored into the fight as Melina's destruction stopped both in their tracks. Ledge not knowing any better thought Melina was all but indestructible, while Kiya figured Scott would win it surprised her he did so in quite a deceive fashion. Taking advantage of the provided distraction though Kiya knocked Ledge to the ground and stuck her sword though his stomach and into the floor, pinning him in place. This wouldn't kill him, just keep him pinned for now.

"Well Mr.Claws, looks like you have a choice, join us or die." After some brief talking back and forth it's quickly realized Ledge is in a 2 on 1 fight he can't possibly win. For the sake of his own well being he eventually decides to defect from Unit X as well, he had no interest in joining Scott or Kiya and would go his own way once this was all over, but for now he realized he was better off on Kiya's side then against it.

With that settled the and a reluctant new partner in tow, the 3 made their way to the massive blast door. Kiya spoke up "Behind this door is a long hall full of automated defenses that leads down into the factory. If we want to end this for good, we need to destroy that factory." Scott asked if their was a way in to which Kiya replied "there was" pointing to the terminal that had been destroyed by Bill's explosion.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2019 10:19 pm

Scott was thankful that Ledge saw reason and stopped fighting.
"I'm fine with you going your own way if that's what you want, Ledge, but no more assassinations or hurting innocent people. Otherwise you'll be seeing me again."
Valor had memorized Ledge's energy signature, so Scott could find him at any time even across dimensions. Not wanting to leave Kiya completely in the nude, he took off his shirt and handed it to her. Without his shirt, she would see not only his muscular chest and abs, but also a ton of scars all over his torso, including a particularly nasty one across his chest when the Grymwar chieftain Dulzak tried to slice him open.

Scott went over and hefted Melina's headless body over his shoulder and grabbed Bill's head to tuck under his other arm.
"I'll take these back to Shadowgreen and have the robotics experts there rebuild them into allies. Everyone deserves a second chance, and I'd rather take them with me then leave them here for unsavory types to get their hands on them."
Following Kiya to the blast door, he listened as she explained the need to destroy the factory, but they would have to get past a hallway full of defenses.
"If you'll get that door open and get behind me, I can get us past those defenses."

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2019 12:05 am

Kiya thanked Scott for the shirt, and made a note to inquire about the scars later. It looked like this man have actually seen quite a number of battles in his day. "With Melina you took out the head, which includes her processing unit. You could use Bill's processor as a baseline, but a new head won't work on Melina until you painstakingly reconstruct every line of coding you destroyed." If it was up to Kiya she'd have those two destroyed, it's not like they had any humanity left, they wasn't build like Kiya and Ledge. Those two was basically hyper advanced robots. Yes the flesh covering their frames resembled that of people that once existed, but those people had been dead for years. But thinking logically if his team could rebuild them, they would make fairly strong allies.

Kiya walked over to the terminal, it was burnt black with sparks flying off and the screen was busted. "This one was totaled beyond repair when Bill's unstable power core exploded. However their should be a terminal on the other side of the wall. If I can remotely hack it we can get in." Kiya started the hacking process, she had to break though some very high level security walls but Unit X own design would end up biting them as Kiya's hacking abilities was so high even their best defenses couldn't keep her own. Having a machine that could learn and adopt to new code on the fly really made Kiya unstoppable in the hacking world. With the other terminal activated the giant blast door started opening. "Alright Scott, your up."

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 10:18 pm

Scott nodded.
"Which is why Valor was smart to record every detail of Melina's head into his memory before I destroyed it. He guessed my intentions and paved the way for my friends at Shadowgreen to give them a second life."
After Kiya successfully hacked the door to open it, Scott tucked Bill's head into his other arm. Using his Destructive Aura and Destroyer Fist, he was able to shield himself from the turrets and destroy them. Once the way was clear, he motioned for Ledge and Kiya to join him.

Scott looked around at the factory, seeing so many working parts and potential new cyborg.
"There's enough raw material here to build 10,000 Melinas."
He turned to Kiya.
"So, how do we put this place out of commission permanently?"
Something told him that they would have to work fast. He had a feeling that Unit X had installed more than one safeguard into their valuable factory in case this situation happened.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 11:30 pm

"We destroy it" Kiya said sternly. We asked how Kiya elaborated "As I'm sure you noticed this place is completely isolated, it's not even connected to any power grind. This place has it's own nuclear reactor to supply power located in the lower levels. We overload that and this place turns into just a massive hole in the mountainside." Soon storage spaces in the walls opened up as the eyes of a good dozen or cybors lighted up. Still incomplete these had no layer of skin and looked very bare frame Terminator like, however they was functional and at least combat ready. "So do you want to save all these as well?" Kiya remarked. As they exited the storage unit Kiya spoke again "Look this place is no doubt in lock down, if you two can keep these things busy I can start cracking the security. We don't have to defeat every enemy, the final act will do that for us. I just need them to be kept off my back."

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2019 5:25 pm

Scott nodded.
"Sounds like a plan."
He looked over at Kiya after her remark.
"I can't save them all, but I can send a team from Shadowgreen to collect the parts later."
Scott readied his Destroyer Fist.
"I'll keep them off you, so please start cracking the security."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2019 6:28 pm

Kiya went for the first security office located up a short flight of stairs. The cyborgs went to intercept her but Scott and Ledge took defense. Making her way into the office she hacked the main computer and started making her way into the grid. The facility was set up in a way that no one master computer controlled the entire grid, so much like a video game they'd have to go level to level. With the first computer hacked another door opened leading even further down. This process repeated several times before Kiya finally had remote access to the entire grid. Outside the office was a warzone, every level added more and more enemies and a army of cyborgs regardless if complete, incomplete, or even only partly built was filing into the narrow halls of the lower levels as fast as Scott and Ledge could fight them off.

(If you ever played Fallout 4 and fought the Mechanist, think something like that battle)

By this point the group was miles underground, the personal, scientist and soldiers running the place tied either fight back or hide but with the relay out they had nowhere to go and all eventually caught and taken out. The automated defenses was now left by itself sending every cyborg that was remotely operational to try to eliminate the threat. Fighting their way though the group reached their final destination, the reactor core. "Alright final stop. I can disable the reactor, inside this chamber is going to be massive amounts of radiation." Ledge spoke up "Then let me do it. My regeneration will help keep my human side alive. While you have rad defenses Kiya, it less risky if I go." Kiya smiled "sorry but you don't know how to shut this all down, I do. I'll be fine, Scott just have a fire path to get us out of here"

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2019 11:16 pm

Riku snapped his fingers and magicked up a chalkboard " Alright then girls, lets get this started "

" Did you make that with magic? " Donovan asked, raising his hand

" Just some basic conjuration, now shut your pie hole and let me shine. Anyway, magic is the art of making miracles come to life, to shape the world around us and bring desires to life " as he spoke the words appeared on the chalkboard " I'll spare you the meaty explanation for now " he went on to explain the basics of magic, magic circuits and etc.

Emmet floated down in a new space and sat cross legged in the air. Working on the phoenix force and his base powers were going well, but now he needed to focus on his new power. Telepathy was a fascinating power, but it certainly came with its problems. He'd impressed many with his feat during his match with Karen, but it had all been circumstanial and came down to luck, he would allow himself a bit of credit. But was hard to take when he was getting overwhelmed by crows of people, not just their thoughts but emotions as well, he needed to form a defense  before working on anything else.

He closed his eyes and took a calming breath, has always been a simple enough feat for him to accomplish, he could sense Kaiser giving the instructions and decided to follow suit. Magic held no interest to him, it wasnt quite the same with Chi, he just felt like he didnt need it. He could already feel the life force of everything around him, an obscure ability of his that he often forgot about it for some reason. Looking out with it he could see the force of life from everything around him.

The trees, flowers, insects, and animals. Off in the distance he could feel the two groups. Interesting was Kaiser, who's lifeforce seemed to be the greatest and very form, familiar to him. Emmet focused on his thoughts and the thoughts of the others, if he focused he could he hear faint muffling, his range didnt appear to be that great yet. But what he could hear and feel he focused on shutting out. He took another breath, repeating the process slowly, his body relaxing. He felt at one with everything around him.

Suddenly he sensed a presence approaching him, managed to shut their thoughts out, but their emotions were different, anxious, unsure, aroused... " What can I do for you Mr. Hudson "

Dave had wandered away from the magic lesson after Donovans incessant and stupid questions finally pushed Riku over the edge. Kano and Garfield were attempted to stop him from strangling the jock " Oh, huh how'd you know it was me? "

" Your cologne " Emmet responded easily " It's a very distinct aroma and the wind was blowing in your direction " Emmet suppressed a smile as Daves arousal grew from him saying the word blowing.

Dave accepted that answer, remembering that Emmet was a telepath now, but didnt seem the type to peek in peoples minds " Well...were outside and stuff...so I was wondering if you wanted too....you know... " he didnt know why he was being so shy about this.

Emmet slowly opened his eyes " A nighttime daliance? How brazen of you " the idea was not adverse to him in the slightest, but he kept coming back to Daves, thoughts and feelings for Sandra.. " I think now is not the time for that, were here for a purpose and i'd like to get through that alone " he closed his eyes again,, but could sense Dave was still there, now confused.

" Uh, are you mad at me? "

Emmet opened his eyes again, it was a fair question "No Mr.Hudson I am not " not for a good reason " Please leave "

Dave remained where he was, instead looking down " Wow, those are nice flowers "

Emmet was confused, there were no flowers in this spot, but as he looked beneath him he saw a whole feed of flowers had sprung to life " They are indeed beautiful "

" Not as much as you! " Dave blurted out, he cursed himself, knowing his face was bright red now. Emmet seemed taken aback by the random comment, he then sighed.

" This is assinine " he was behaving like a child, Dave had his rights to his own feelings, they were of no concern to Emmet, obviously nothing would come of them as Sandra was happily with Tanesha, unless the girls wanted to trapse into poliamory, Daves feelings would remain unrequitted. A pettier side of Emmet delighted in his fact " Thank you, Dave "

He floated over to the boy and kissed his cheek, then his lips. After that he was wrapped around Dave, heavily making out with him. He pulled the other boy down with him onto the flower bed and soon their clothes were coming off. Emmet would need to come to term with all these feelings, and just Daves, but Garfields, and his own. But for now he allowed himself to get lost in the emotions he knew all too well.

Unbeknownst to the two boys, well to Dave, they were being watched. Riku was showing Adrian, Garfield, Tie and Donovan a stealth rune that Kano had taught him, masking them in a field of invisibility and another spell for silence " See boys and shemale, aint magic grand "

" Oh yeah, I totally wanna use magic to be a stalker " said Garfield, but with no real bite to his words, he was too focused on the scene before him. He'd seen Dave and Emmet together before obviously, as well as with others. But he really wished he was with Emmet right now and kinda just him, but not really, it was confusing.

Adrian watched the scene with mild interest, out the corner of his eyes he was looking at Riku, the demon sitting on Donovans shoulders and making half attempts at strangling the crystalized jock. The air was only slight heavy with lust, he was have figured Riku would have tried to drag them all into an orgy, but it seemed that because Emmet was present he was less interested now, interesting. Adrian really wanted Riku's attention on him, all of his attention.

Kaiser and Noah were directing the groups together, there would be no real breakthroughs tonight, this excersise was just for showing the capacity for accessing chi. Roberta seemed to have the greatest potential, Katy was right behind her as well. They others were all passable in varying ways. Sandra's psyonic energy was quite massive as well. He nodded at Noah and both boys channeled chi into their hands.

" Alright, were going to take a certain route now, Noah and I will open your chakra nodes, this act will open your bodies to being able to access chi a little easier. Left to do it the natural way then it would take years, for most of you. Be forewarned this is going to hurt, briefly " without another word he and Noah moved amongst the group, firmly pressing their palms to the back of the True Notes necks and sending pulses of chi through their bodies. Several gasp of pain went out as they felt intense pain, followed by odd numbing sensations as their bodies seemed to vibrate for a moment then stop. All in all no one felt quite that different for it.

Kaiser went onto explain more about the deeper meanings of chi and how it is used, how extreme excersise was necessary, and a deep understanding. He left most of it to Noah to explain while he gave Sandra a similar explanation. Mainly how her telepathy already allowed her clairvoyance and her telekinesis could be used tactily to increase her physical capabilities. She recalled how Cordelia explained something similar, though Kaiser went deeper into it.

Following this, and another lesson in martial arts, two hours had passe and the True had come together again to have snacks and go over everything they'd learned for the night, for many it was a very eye opening experience.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2019 12:18 am

Sandra had taken a spot next to Tani among other True Notes. Even though she had to go about things a different way then the others, she seemed to really be getting into this. When training with Katy Sandra wasn't really into, but this was different. Here she was getting more insight on her abilities, and that she seemed to be really keen on. While Sandra wasn't by no means trying to ignore Ms.Goodman's lessons, she had been putting off trying trying some stuff still unsure of herself being ready for it. But after pushing the limits of her raw power at the moment, and after seeing how much control she did have, along with the further guidance she'd been getting from Kaiser. Her self confidence to try more was certainly growing. "So girls how do you all feel about this training? I'm feeling pretty good at the moment."

Katy had to agree, she was digging this as well. "I feel like I've learned a lot tonight, more so though my own training then the chi training at the moment, but improvement is improvement."

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2019 5:05 pm

Scott was amazed by how many cyborgs poured out of the factory as if they had invaded Skynet.
"Just how many of these damn things did they build?!"
A Shining Fist was usually enough to take them out, and he punted one that crawled toward him with no legs. They had to keep moving from computer to computer as if this were Mobile Defense in Warframe, and Scott was not having an easy time fighting this many opponents with one arm. When they finally reached the reactor core, Scott was relieved that they were finally going to put this dangerous facility out of business. If these cyborgs got into populated cities, the chaos would be immense.

"Alright, but you haul it when that that Fire Path opens. I don't fancy a nuclear shower and I don't think you do, either."
Scott and Ledge covered Kiya as they went for the final push. He could only hope that the fallout from such a massive explosion wouldn't hurt innocent people.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2019 5:48 pm

Making it way inside a small chamber the door closed closed behind her. This was a small decontamination pod but Kiya realized she'd have no time to use it on her way out, she's have to override security protocol and make her way to the portal covered in radiation or not. A door opened in front of her and Kiya walked into the heart of the reactor core. Her radiation sensors was skyrocketing, even hazmat suits would have a difficult time keeping up in this place. While her filters and defenses was doing a good clearing any air Kiya took in, obviously necessary to keep her brain alive. She realized that she'd be best suited not to stay to long.

Walking though the room it was brightly lite, but the air had a green haze collected near the ceiling indicating the level of radiation. Kiya walked across a catwalk, below her was two massive water tanks with stream raising up. In these tanks was 4 massive radiation cores each. All Kiya had to do was the drain the water, the cores would overheat and within minutes, total meltdown. Kiya made her way to the control room accessing the systems computer. Putting in a manual override Kiya placed the command for emergency drainage of both cooling tanks, then she ran. As she passed back over the catwalk she could seeing the cooling tanks draining rapidly, exposing the massive glowing green cilenders each tank contained. "Scott better have that portal ready" Kiya booked it double time as meltdown and reactor core alarms started coming on. Making her way back to the decontamination pod the door locked behind her, normally you'd be stay washed with a special decontamination soap before being allowed to leave, but their was no time and Kiya overrided the system to open the exit immediately. "Alright go go go, and do NOT touch me."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2019 10:25 pm

" Gurl me too " Tanesha said confidently, these last few days had done wonders for her self confidence, she didnt feel quite so weak anymore and with all this training they were doing, she was sure to get even stronger " We just gotta keep this energy going "

" Agreed " said Victoria " This chi stuff is interesting " she was already thinking how it could be applied to the squad.

Dave was sitting between Donovan and Garfield, Riku complimen-insulting them on their magic lessons, he was going over something Emmet had said to him when they'd finished having sex. Adrian was going over all this new information in his head,magic was still proving difficult for him to completely understand, but Riku's explanation had certainly helped, the fact that Riku had brushed against him briefly was also on his mind.

Emmet cleared his throat " I was thinking for the end, we might remember that aside from kidnappings and death matches, we are in fact a glee club. It wont be long before were heading for competitions and we need to make sure were ready, for now lets go over possible genres and songs we can use in future performances "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2019 11:03 pm

Emmet soon spoke up reminding the team they have lives outside all the the threats they face. "I agree. The glee club, cheerleading team, we may have been though a lot ut we can't let fear dictate our lives." Sandra felt like everything that had happened was making her lose sight of the fun side of life, and she definitely wanted to put a lot more attention into both. Besides whole beef between Sandra and Barbie started because Sandra joined the cheerleading team and Barbie didn't think she was worthy. Sandra still wanted to prove her worth even if it meant beating the girl at her own game.

Katy would speak up next "well going by past performances I think myself, Sandra and Tesla are the Chicks Of Rock. It just seems like we have a bias towards that kind of music. Of course we all have our preferences. I think we should keep doing what we're been doing, and just have a good mix of everything."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2019 12:03 am

" Ok weve got the basic white people music corner covered " Riku put in " Katy, in a really weird twist can rap, so thats something. Obviously Tanesha, Tyrone, Adrian, Garfield and myself bring the ethnic flavor of music "

Tanesha gave him a look " Is being a wigga really enough to count him in? "

Riku was about to say something shady but paused when he saw Garfield waving his arms and shrugged " Might as well bitch, might as well "

" Maybe some country too? " Victoria put in quietly, getting some looks " What, I thought we were trying to get all kinds of music in here "

Tanesha just shook her head " I always forget your a country girl, well she is right "

Emmet nodded " Indeed, I myself have a very ecclectic taste in music, covering many genres, nothing should be left off the table, are there any particular, bands or groups we should draw from? " He'd pulled out a notepad and pen, jotting down everything being said.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2019 12:37 am

Not wanting to leave Victoria feeling like the odd girl out Sandra chimed in "I mean country isn't all bad. I'll admit, I listen to a little Tim Hicks and Gord Bamford from time to time." Sandra didn't really know a huge amount of country artists, but just tossed out a couple names she could think of off the the top her head. Victoria had helped Sandra get on the cheerleading team and have stood up for her more then once, but while small Sandra hoped the girl at least appreciated the gesture.

Tesla kinda scuffed at Riku's comment "basic white people music? Come on Riku this is 2019, all that's on American radio these days is sorry ass hip-hop music where the hook of nearly every damn song sounds the god damn same. Not to mention literally everything now days is auto-tuned to hell. If anything myself, Sandra and Katy are still stuck in the 90's-early 00's era of music. Basic white twats left us behind long ago. It's all, urg Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga (Tesla rolled her eyes saying those names) these days." Tesla couldn't deny, something about this group was special if not even a little weird. Even music Tesla would normally never give the time of day, once you was on stage it's like it didn't matter what played. The music always just took you and you always knew the lyrics and was giving it your best. But outside that oddity, Tesla was not shy about sharing her thoughts on modern music.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2019 1:54 am

Victoria smiled at Sandra, appreciating the gesture.

Tanesha gave Tesla the side eye and Garfield pulled a face but Riku just laughed " Oh the audacity of the caucasity, ok miracle whip, lets knock that ignorance out bitch. We all know autotune has unfortunately become the norm in the industry, rap and hip hop have become very methodical, just talk about drugs, flash some cash,  pussies, bitches all that shit. WE.KNOW.BITCH " He clapped on each word for emphasis " Yo stiff body, no rhym having is stuck in the early to mid 2000's as well so dont feel bad. 1. Bieber is in his twentys and married, he has not been relevant for his music in years, he's still on some dumb shit, but its not really popular to hate on him anymore, Shawn Mendes is the one thats got the teen girls all hot and bothered, Jacob Sartorius too and that guy is definetly on his way to being the next bieb "

" So trying to namedrop him is once again for the people in the back, BASIC, might as well have said one direction, oh they broke up btw. Next we have Gaga, honey if you dont understand Gaga then you never will, she is our gay icon, camp queen who gives us face, body, errything, she tells us a story. I imagine that your trying to come for her because of when she first hit the scene, the meat  dress and all that, but while you and the rest were trying to bring her down, she was giving the rest of us LIFE!  She's come a long way and we stan, bitch "

Riku honestly wasnt particularly bothered, but he hadnt been messy enough today and Tesla always presented an easy target to check " But since your one of those oh so deep mothafuckas that rock out to oh let me guess Metallica, Green day, Pantera, Queen, David Bowie. I'll give them credit they aight, not as good as some old school hip hop, but it's a racial difference in the end, why dont you show us some of this enlightened musical of yours " He waved a hand, indicating the rock people should dispay a song, their hadnt been enough musicals lately so getting this going was fun, snatching Tesla's edges was just the cherry on top.

" Hmm, yes that sounds good " Emmet had been content to watch Tesla and Riku go at what passed for a musical debate " As the say goes everyones a little bit country or rock n roll. I think the same can hold true for rock and rap. Both hold giant staples in music as a whole and though we dont all share the same taste, we do have a level of respect, to a point, and appreciation for each others own taste. So lets each here rock and rap/hip hop present a song. How about Rock go first then "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2019 2:45 am

Sandra noticed Victoria's reaction and gave a little smile back as well feeling good to have given the girl a little support.     As far as Tesla was concerned Sandra and Katy seemed content to just sit back and watch as Tesla's ever charming personality get her into trouble again, but next thing they know they both was getting pulled into this and put on the spot to do a song.     The 3 girls stood went to take stage so to say, even though there wasn't actually a stage in the woods.     Talking among themselves briefly they ended up settling on a classic, a song that was a little on the slower pace as well since it was getting later and they hadn't long finished training for the day.      Tesla spoke up "Alright then, you want it.    Let us take you back in time with some 80's goodness.    We've selected a song from Guns N Roses, Sweet Child O' Mine."

(Sandra)
She's got a smile that it seems to me
Reminds me of childhood memories
Where everything
Was as fresh as the bright blue sky

Now and then when I see her face
It takes me away to that special place
And if I stared too long
I'd probably break down and cry

(Sandra, Tesla and Katy)
Sweet child o' mine
Sweet love of mine

(Katy)
She's got eyes of the bluest skies
As if they thought of rain
I'd hate to look into those eyes
And see an ounce of pain

(Tesla)
Her hair reminds me of a warm safe place
Where as a child I'd hide
And pray for the thunder and the rain
To quietly pass me by

(Sandra, Tesla and Katy)
Sweet child o' mine
Sweet love of mine

Sweet child o' mine
Sweet love of mine

Sweet child o' mine
Sweet love of mine

Where do we go?
Where do we go now?
Where do we go?

Where do we go?
Where do we go?
Where do we go now?

Where do we go?
Sweet child o' mine
Where do we go now?

Where do we go?
Where do we go?
Where do we go now?

Where do we go?
Where do we go now?
Where do we go?
Where do we go now?

Where do we go?
Where do we go now, now, now, now, now, now, now now?

Sweet child, sweet child o' mine

By the time that song ended any building animosity seemed to be gone for the moment, this was always such a beautiful song and the 3 sung it splendidly, really making it their own.      They high five, feeling good about the job they'd done.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2019 9:57 pm

The group applauded the girls performances, the song they chose had a good vibe to it and the three of them harmonized very well given their experience together. Tanesha smiled, proud of her girlfriend and Katy, and Tesla in a grudging way. Riku clapped while managing to look as shady as possible " Yeah yeah they got bars and that wasnt quite as basic as expected "

" Alright then, shall we hear from the hip hop side then? " Emmet asked

Riku, Tanesha, Garfield, Adrian, and Tyrone talked in a circle for a few minutes before deciding. Taking the same spot the girls had just been in before, Tanesha did the introduction " Alright then, we takin you back to the 90's!! " The song they'd chosen was " This is how we do it " by Montell Jordan, as the music started playing, the five of them got into some choreography.

Tyrone:
This is how we do it!
( Riku, Tanesha, Garfield, and Adrian:This is how we do it!)
Sha la la la la la lo!
Shabada lo lo lo whoa!
Lo lo lo low-oh-oh!

Riku:
This is how we do it
It's Friday night, and I feel all right
The party is here on the West Side
So I reach for my 40 and I turn it up
Designated driver take the keys to my truck
Hit the 'shaw cause I'm faded
Honies in the street say, "Monty, yo, we made it!"

Adrian:
It feels so good in my hood tonight
The summertime skirts and the guys in Kani
All the gangbangers forgot about the drive-by
You gotta get your groove on, before you go get paid
So tip up your cup and throw your hands up
And let me hear the party say

Riku, Adrian, Tanesha, Garfield, and Tyrone:
I'm kinda buzzed and its all because
(Tanesha:This is how we do it)
South Central does it like nobody does
(Riku:This is how we do it)
To all my neighbors, you got much flavor
(Garfield:This is how we do it)
Let's flip the track, bring the old school back
(Tyrone:this is how we do it)

Tanesha:
This is how we do it, all hands are in the air
And wave them from here to there
If you're an O.G. mack or a wannabe player
You see the hood's been good to me
Ever since I was a lower-case g
But now I'm a big G
The girls see I got the money
Hundred-dollar bills y'all

Tyrone:
If you were from where I'm from then you would know
That I gotta get mine in a big black truck
You can get yours in a '64
Whatever it is, the party's underway
So tip up your cup and throw your hands up
And let me hear the party say...

Riku, Tanesha, Adrian, Tyrone, and Garfield:
I'm kinda buzzed and it's all because
(This is how we do it)
(This is how we do it)
To all my neighbors you got much flavor
(This is how we do it)
Let's flip the track, bring the old school back
(This is how we do it)
(This is how we do it)
(This is how we do it)
Y?N-Vee, SCC
(This is how we do it)
I'll never come wack on an old school track
(This is how we do it)

Garfield:
Check it out!
Once upon a time in '94
Montell made no money and life sure was slow
All they said was 6' 8" he stood
And people thought the music that he made was good
There lived a D.J. and Paul was his name
He came up to Monty, this is what he said
You and Oji are gonna make some cash
Sell a million records and we'll make in a dash

Riku, Tanesha, Adrian, Garfield, and Tyrone:
Ohh, I'm buzzin' because...
(This is how we do it)
(This is how we do it)
To all my neighbors you got much flavor
(This is how we do it)
I'll never come wack on an old school track
(This is how we do it)
(This is how we do it)
(This is how we do it)

[Outro]
Oh, it's party time!
(This is how we do it)
Straight up comin' from the West Side
(This is how we do it)
OGs got the flavor, yeah
(This is how we do it)
And Monty does it like nobody does
(This is how we do it)
C'mon now, Def Jam, you know what it is
(This is how we do it)

Everyones singing and dancing was on point for the performance, even getting a soul train line going, with everyone taking a turn down the line and showing their moves. Everyone was applauding at the end, the positive energy from the rock performance carrying over to the hip hop performance.

" Regardless of personal taste, I cannot be denied that you are all excellent bards and performers " Kano declared

" Yeah! " Donovan put in " You guys are awesome, right Dave? "

Dave blinked, seemingly coming out of a haze " Uh yeah, what Donnie said "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)
Page 20 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next