Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
True Grave

True Grave

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 2:56 am

Scott nodded at Kiya's words about it not being real. Even though he had suspected as much, that still kind of hurt. But that was a different Kiya, one who had yet to be free from the ones pulling her strings. Today's Kiya was capable of much more than she gave herself credit for. It was true that most people probably wouldn't have been attracted to a cyborg, but she still had a human personality that he cared for even if she was emotionally stunted due to her transformation.
"Nevertheless, I care greatly for the part of you that is human."

Despite her brutally honest opening statement, his caring for her and help had not gone unnoticed. She admitted that she would need help to stay on the straight and narrow, and he understood that. She hadn't been out of the mercenary lifestyle that long and it would take time to adjust to a new one.
"Well, you've been a great employee of Valor Investigations and a trustworthy friend. We can explore there being more between us at whatever pace makes you comfortable."
Scott didn't know what kind of romantic history she had, so she may have been completely new to it all.

Scott stood up.
"I think we should go speak to Madame Shadow before we take our leave. I want to make sure that everything is okay."
Scott finished eating and began heading to her office.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 3:18 am

Cassandra had a amazing nights sleep and in the morning was called down for breakfast.    Being served a plate of pancakes Cassandra was quick to dig in, not in a messy way it's just that all the food since leaving the lab had been so good, Cass was excited to try her breakfast.     As she ate another man came in, Nate, or Nathaniel as his full name was.    The man didn't seem very nice from Cass perspective and him glaring at her after receiving a explanation as to what was going on made Cassandra feel uneasy.     He would eventually speak up to her and Cassandra would respond slightly nervously in return "Um hi.   So you are my new brother?    I hope we can become friends.    I'm uh, sorry if me being here had upset you in any way."

Unlike Sandra who's been though battles, kidnappings and even a death.   Cassandra was still not the most confrontational and Nate's hatred towards Cordelia was sending Cassandra the wrong type of vibes about what kind of person Nate is.      Cassandra didn't know him from the class like others, this was the first time they met.

-----

Kiya didn't have much to say towards Scott flirt about loving the part of her that was human, and simply gave an acknowledging nob. Scott said they should check with Madame Shadow before leaving and Kiya got up to follow Scott as he left the table. It was strange to her trying to readjust to being a person, it's probably why Kiya found herself enjoying the PI agency. It was familiar enough in the sense you had a mission to complete, orders to follow and a goal to achieve. Kiya was used to this, to just following orders given by others.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 5:40 pm

Nate sighed, realizing he was being unfair to Cassandra, far as he could tell she seemed very meek and he was probably scaring her " Yeah, i'm Nathaniel Oskin, call me Nate and yeah i'm your brother " this felt weird to say, considering he had an actual sister " Sorry, our mom and I have problems, but its nothing to do with you "

" He's right, I havent been the best mother " Cordelia said sadly, Nate swore he saw a tear " But i'm hoping I can make up for it, Nate "

This was such a damn act, but Cassandra couldnt see that, she saw a wman that had given her a home and a better life. Nate couldnt take that away from her, even if he wanted too, Cordelia had him stringed up since he was a child, aside from minor acts of defiance, he was completely under her control " Sure...mom " he fixed his own plate and started eating.

Cordelia smiled pleasantly " Excellent, now it is the last day of the festival, Cassandra i'm sure you'd love to see it with your wonderful friends "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 6:21 pm

Cassandra nodded excitedly while finishing up her pancakes "Oh yes!" She got up from the table and gave Cordelia a hug before making her way over to Nate. "I hope we can get to see each other again soon, I've never had a brother before so this is all quite new and exciting to me." Cassandra would take her leave back towards the festival ground, not feeling it to be her place to pry on Nate's strained relationship with mother.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2019 1:49 am

The limo was waiting for Cassandra as soon as she got outside, the driver having the door open fo her and asking where she wanted to go. She said the festival and climbed in, she pulled out the top line cell phone Cordelia had given her, upon explaining how it worked. She texted Sandra, asking where she was. Getting the information she needed, she sat back and enjoyed the very comfortable ride.

" Oh Cassandra's coming? Awesome " said Tanesha, this was certainly convenient, since they would need to keep the girl safe with them as the kidnapping stopping plan was underway.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2019 2:16 am

"Yep. I'm happy she's coming along, she still has a lot to learn and her positivity and sense of wonder is actually quite heartwarming." Tesla wasn't as thrilled having that copy coming around again. "We should just let the kidnappers take her. Not like Cass is a real person anyway, she's just a manufactured copy." Sandra was gonna speak up when Katy cut in "Hey it probably wouldn't work anyway. If these people really was associated with Darrel, I'm sure they have some means of detecting their own creation."

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2019 3:48 am

Scott checked in with Madame Shadow, and she assured him that Malena and Bill would be rebuilt into training cyborgs that could also fight in defense of the school and its students. Blood Wolf was still under lock and key, and there were no pressing issues that required his services. Scott bid her farewell and returned to his home with Kiya. He turned to her with a smile.
"Why don't we celebrate your freedom? Pizza and a movie sound good?"
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2019 12:17 pm

Kiya simply replied with "sure". Movies was alright to her, some movies gave her ideas of how her technology could improve however a movie wasn't something she could touch, it wasn't something she could understand the coding for and implement into her own body. Honestly if Scott hadn't been such a machine lover Kiya was looking rather hopeful to had been able to scrap Melina for parts, those laser weapons would of given Kiya some effective long range offensive capabilities. But as it was it seems Kiya just had to wait for her next opportunity.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2019 1:28 am

" Taylor Stiff as usual, you quick to run your mouth and look like a clown " Tanesha said while rolling her eyes, annoyed that Tesla was still talking shit about Cassandra " They'd just see that she cant use the phoenix force and be back again, solving nothing "

" Cumbaya my lord cumbaya, oh lord cumbaya " Riku sang " Can't you bitches get along "

Noah seemed skeptical after hearing the plan, shooting Riku a look " I question if this plan will go as well as adversied, given the abominations personality "

" Dafuq is that supposed to mean you box car built bitch? " Riku demanded

" Oh cant you bitches just get along? " Tanesha asked with a raised eyebrow to which Riku responded

" Cant you and your hair stylist get along? "

Emmet cleared his throat to draw everyones attention and tamper the arguing " It's lovely to see everyone is as energetic as always, but yes I do believe this plan will go off without a hitch, simply because it's Riku doing it " This made the psychopathic demon smile almost shyly at the praise " As for Cassandra, Tesla I understand where your coming from, to an extent, this scenario is rather suspicious that she would pop up like this. But I cant say I feel anything nefarious from her, she's rather like a newborn chick freshly hatched. How she turns out is dependent on her surroundings "

He looked around their diverse group " For the most, she's in good company and Principle Goodman is taking care of her, but that being said i'll continue to keep a careful observation on her, I trust you all to do the same as well "

" Eh, she doesnt seem to have the evil gene " Riku put in " But as I dont want another Bootleg macbook(Kiya) incident, yeah lets just make watch her in a not obvious way "

Tanesha didnt like hearing that Cassandra could be a plant, but she had to admit, not to Tesla's face, that it would be stupid not keep a lookout on the girl.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2019 2:11 am

The limo would soon enough pull up to the school, Cassandra grabbed her things thanked the driver and exited the car. She made her way to the school with a skip and a big smile, she still couldn't fully believe how well things had gone. She had a mother, brother, friends, lived in a huge mansion, what could possibly happen today to follow that up? Cassandra continued to joyfully skip though the halls of the school until she eventually found the True Notes. "Hi guys!" she said, waving as she made her way down the hall towards them. Sandra and Tanesha welcomed the girl with open arms, giving her a big hug as she reached the group. Tesla just kinda quietly pouted and turned away, the lab rat knew how she felt and Tesla wasn't about to hide her feelings just because the fake girl might feel bad. That's about as likely as Riku ever actually taking anything seriously. After welcoming the girl back Sandra would ask how her night was, which in response lead to Cassandra recapping how amazing everything had been.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2019 5:16 pm

Scott nodded.
"What place did you want to order the pizza from? Also, what movie did you want to see?"
He had his own ideas, but he wanted Kiya to have the choice. This would be the normalcy needed to ease them back into everyday life. After the chaos of the last week, that was definitely needed.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2019 7:09 pm

After considering her options Kiya responded with Pizza Hut and Ironman, or something in a similar vain to it.

-----

As they listened on Sandra couldn't help but feel a little jealous of how lucky Cassandra was, living with Ms Goodman sounded amazing and Sandra was so happy Cassandra had found a good home and was being treated well. To go from nothing to everything over the course of a day, lady luck was certainly shining upon Cassandra. "It sounds like you really have it made Cass." Katy congratulated Cass on things going so well also after hearing her story. Limo service, a huge mansion, butler service, dang she was living the sweet life, that's for sure.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2019 3:11 am

Those who hadnt met Cassandra yet, found it a little strange at first to see the girl who was Sandra's clone, but after a few moments they could see the differences between the two girls. Victoria watched her carefully, she could see how Tanesha defended the girl so fiercely, but Tesla did indeed have a point that they couldnt just blindly trust her. Victoria had been the first to come into the group under false pretenses, she felt that she still had a lot to make up for it. Cassandra wasnt Kiya, who was so obvious that it wasnt funny, but that didnt mean she couldnt be hiding something.

Victoria noticed some of the others like Noah and Kaiser were probably doing as Emmet said, but in such a subtle way that it was difficult to tell they were. She was going to look after her friends, she swore it.

" Good Morning Cassandra " Emmet said warmly to the girl " The group has decided to enjoy the last day of the festival together, you know myself, Sandra, Tanesha, Tesla, and Riku. But here is Katy, Noah, Kaiser, Victoria, Lilia, Tyrone, Roberta, Garfield, Donovan, Kano, Adrian and Dav-? " He suddenly noticed that Dave wasnt present.

" Oh Dave said he was doing something with his folks today, but we'd see him later " explained Donovan.

" Ah, I see " Emmet sensed something else was going on, but decided not to dwell on it. One by one everyone greeted Cassandra.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2019 12:49 pm

(Oh Katy hasn't met yet? My bad, I thought they had.)

Cassandra was really excited to finally meet everybody, it was unfortunate this Dave fellow wasn't able to be here but she was bound to meet him eventually as well. "It's such a pleasure to meet you all. I never imagined our group of friends was this big, I hope you'll be willing to give me a chance." Katy was more open to the newcomer, while having basically a clone of Sandra around would take some getting used to, it's not all that much weirder then if Sandra had a twin sister. Others around the group seemed more wary, but one can't get bogged down with issues o the past. Lie was about moving forward, and this Cassandra woman wasn't Kiya. She deserved a chance the same as anyone else.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2019 6:51 am

Scott was in agreement on Pizza Hut, as that was one of his favorite places to get pizza. However, he couldn't help but smirk a little bit in her choice of an Iron Man movie. There were some similarities between him and the Marvel hero.
"Sounds good. I always enjoyed Robert Downey, Jr. in that role."
He pulled out his cell phone and asked what kind of pizza and stuff Kiya wanted.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2019 12:37 pm

(fyi I don't know how Pizza Hut actually works, a local place I like lets you customize toppings but I don't know if they all they do that. I just remember the name from TV ads and tossed it out there. lol)

Kiya opted for a Pepperoni and cheese pizza with hot pepper and pineapple added, and a coke for drink.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2019 11:16 pm

" It's nice to meet you Cassandra " Victoria said, electing to step forward, she could keep an eye on the girl and be polite to her " I'm victoria, this is my little brother Donovan " Donovan waved at her

" Wow, you and Sandra are really twins, thats cool, I always wanted a twin brother, not that your not cool Vicky "

Victoria rolled her eyes " Yes, i've heard this dream of being twin football stars, it's fine "

The others all said hello and soon they were off to enjoy the festival. A few hours later, following the rides, and booths, and exhibits, the group were sitting down to have lunch. As usual they coouldnt decide on on spot to go, everyone went to different places and met in the center at an eating area and pushed a few tables together and sat down to enjoy their lunch. Emmet was having a grilled chicken salad with apple slices and a generous amount of blue cheese, along with a steak sandwhich and a glass lemonade " So Cassandra dawling, how is your new living arrangement? "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 12:24 am

Cassandra was happy to meet Victoria and Donovan, they seemed like nice people. Donovan commented on her and Sandra looking like twins. "Well I was bio-engineered from a sample of Sandra's DNA, so maybe on some level you could technically say we are twins?" After a few hours of rides and other activities it was lunch time, Cass opted for a french toast egg & Cheese sandwich. As they ate Emmet asked Cass about her living arrangements. "It's amazing, mother has given me anything I ever wanted and more. I even learned I have a brother now. I'm still getting used to having butlers (she seemed to not really like the word servants), I've been caught a few times trying to just do things for myself."

-----

At another area of the festival Karen and Nina are seen perched up against a wall, for some reason Jet keep putting these two together. They swear sometimes these so called scout missions was just a excuse to get them out of the base for a while. While the two ponder what to do Karen noticed a distressed look on Nina's face and bluntly asked "the fuck is wrong with you?" The vampire shot the girl a glare and in annoyance responded "it's still this whatever it is thing inside me. It keeps whispering to me, CONSTANTLY. It hasn't shut the fuck up since yesterday and it's soon going to drive me up this goddamn wall." It seems even with Riku's aid the day prior, the demon presence within was still giving Nina grief.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2019 11:09 pm

Scott placed the order along with a supreme pizza and two liter of Pepsi for himself. Accessing Netflix on his Smart TV, he found the original Iron Man movie and got it ready. When the food arrived twenty minutes later, Scott paid the guy and set them open on the table, with Scott's in front of him and Kiya's in front of her. He then started up the movie and grabbed a slice to munch on as he poured Pepsi in a glass of ice. Settling back, he enjoyed the normalcy of the moment. Scott couldn't have been happier with the situation.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 1:20 am

This was still new to Kiya. She wasn't acting normal as part of a job, to infiltrate a area. She was legit free for the first time in who knows how many years. She took a pizza slice as the movie started playing. She remained pretty silent as the movie started, seems she was relying on Scott to spark whatever small talk might occur.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 10:05 am

Scott remained fairly quiet as the movie progressed. He wasn't big on talking during a movie, nor did he like to ask questions during a first viewing. Scott ate his pizza and drank his Pepsi, enjoying seeing the movie again. During a quiet moment, he finally spoke.
"Robert Downey, Jr. in this role is one of my favorite parts of the MCU."
The action heated up again and he watched as Iron Man began taking on enemies.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 12:31 pm

The movie finished without much chatting only during slower parts. Kiya really wished she could fly and fire energy blasts, all that cool stuff. The modifications existed to make it happen, but Kiya didn't have access to it at this time.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 10:26 am

After the movie was over, Scott put the rest of the pizza he hadn't eaten into gallon freezer bags before placing them in the fridge. This would keep them fresher for when he reheated them tomorrow. The empty pizza boxes were placed by the trash can and then he turned to Kiya.
"Well, that was fun. It feels good to get back to normalcy."
Scott enjoyed making the world a safer place, but there were times he appreciated the quiet routine of his P.I. work.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 11:30 am

(Hmm you know, I actually don't tend to reheat left over pizza myself I actually like pizza cold. lol)

"it certainly is different" Kiya said, it felt almost strange to her at this point to just sit back and relax, to not have hidden alternative means and secret missions to accomplish. It's a feeling that would defiantly take some getting used to.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2019 3:24 am

"Yeah."
Scott knew that it would take time for Kiya to get used to freedom.
"Well, I'm going to go get some work done. I have a few cases to finish filing."
He went into his home office where he had a computer and looked up his files online. He proceeded to write up the summaries and close them out, and when he went back to the office the next morning, he would place the physical copies of the files in a drawer of the filing cabinet that he reserved for closed cases.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)
Page 23 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 39  Next