Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2019 3:37 am

Tanesha walked around Riku for a moment, giving him a lookover, her gaze falling on his chest " Bitch really? " closer inspection showed that he'd enlarged Sandra's breast a little.

" Well I have to put on a show for the boys and girls, show them what they cant have, more importantly the bra I wanted didnt come in her actual size so I had to go with the next size up " he pulled undid a few buttons on his shirt and showed a little cleavage, a black bra with golden dragon designs on the cups " How could I resist? "

Tanesha rolled her eyes as Riku buttoned up and turned back to the mirrors " If your trifling ass is going out like that, then we need to get a few things str-correct, aint nothin straight about you "

" Or you, bum ass bitch "

They slapped five and Tanesha continued " I know you said youd act like Sandra and not your jacked up idea of her, but that means no drinking "

" Not even white claw? It's every white girls best friend! " he pulled out a can for emphasis and Tanesha shook her head

" No drugs? "

" Not even coke? Its every white girls best! " he pulled out a zip lock bag of cocaine for emphasis, Tanesha, lips quivering shook her head.

" No fighting, being ghetto, being ratchet and most importantly no trying to have sex as her and that has nothing to do with being a damn white girls best friend "

" Doesnt it though? " he asked and Tanesha fell apart, dissolving into laughter

Riku grinned as he continued to look himself over in the mirror " Yeah yeah, no having extra extra fun, got it. You dont have to worry about the sex thing especially, i've had sex as a girl a bunch of times and while the female orgasm is pretty cool, its not that great, especially not in compared to taking it up the ass "

" If you dont like it then why do it more then once? " Victoria asked

Riku shrugged
" Ehhh, its not exactly that I dont like it, just that it can be too good and my body starts turning back during and that tends to get super messy and painful "

Victoria just starred at him " I...I dont know why I expected anything but the obvious "

Roberta seemed confused
" Wait, so does that mean your getting fucked in the d-

" Can we please move on from this conversation?! " Garfield cut in, looking a little green and making Riku laugh

" I swear, you young hoes have a lot to learn about real sex, though you seem better off then certain people I could bring up....but wont, haha " he turned from the mirror " Ok, just so we all understand whats happening, Emmet if you would? "

" Certainly dawling, Riku you are to enter the festival and walk around, based on the information Adrian obtained, a ship containing two mercenaries will descend on the island, the intent to kidnap Sandra, Riku you are to intercept them and take Sandras place. From there they will take you too there base which is on an island, 98 miles away. From there...simply be yourself and terminate the offending force, while also seeing if you can obtain any information they may have on the phoenix force "

Riku nodded
" Sounds great, I got this? "

Noah frowned
" I have my doubts to your ability to pull this off, not so much your ability to kill and but to successfully make these people think your Sandra "

" Oh no-no your simply ants at a picnic, have some faith in me you silly goose! " he giggled and " lightly " slapped Noahs arm, which sent him skidding around the room " Oopsie daisy, a girl just doesnt know her own strength " he smiled in a very un-Sandra like way.

" Anyway, my mage team recently aquired a remote viewing spell, Emmet since you asked about that, I can have them come over and set it up "

" Excellent dawling, I believe I will stay and monitor your porgress, as for the rest of you, you need not stay, it is the last day of the festival and you should be out enjoying it, as our new guest seem to be " he noticed when Scott, Lithuel, and Marcus had left " Perhaps meet up with them, while they do not appear to be hostile, they are new to hear and we do not know how different our two worlds are, they could get into an unwanted situation based on a misunderstanding "

Kano agreed
" Wise Emmet is correct, I experienced a similar thing when I first came to this world, it is so different from my home of Asgard "

" At the very least we should probably learned more about these guys " Roberta brought up " We dont really know anything other then they seem to really like girls "

" And have trash taste " Riku added in petty sakes " Also I can just glamour your two, its magic that makes you look different, that way you can go out and not get captured or anything like that " he put his hands and Sandras and Cassandras shoulders " You dont have to worry about your big sister, I know I acted like a diva when we first started the band and tried to go solo, five times, and said I didnt need you, but I'm ready to do my part and save the family farm! " he said with tears in his eyes

" That sounds like a bootleg lifetime movie " Tanesha pointed out " Also...thank you for helping Sandra, I mean it bitch, this is pretty nice of you, which is weird "

Riku shrugged
" Think nothing of it, you basic bitch "

" I wont you jealous cunt "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2019 11:11 am

Sandra listened while Tanesha expected Riku's body, Sandra had a hard time believing that bra didn't come in her size, it's not like Sandra exactly had small breasts as it was. Otherwise he seemed to be spot on. Tani started explaining all the things Riku couldn't do which was funny and Sandra chimed in "Well to be fair I've drank before, I just save it for parties and the such. I'm not some drunk that's out here getting hammered every single day." As Sandra listened she was a little surprised only two henchmen was being sent after her, it was curious what kind of tricks they had up their sleeve considering what how strong this group has grown. "Only two henchmen? I get they are only after me, but still that's a pretty light crew isn't it?"

Riku offered to magic Sandra and Cass up so they could rejoin the festival. "Thanks but I'm pretty sure I've done everything there is to do over the past week. These people are after me, so I want to see what's going on. The rest of you can rejoin the festival if you want to though." Sandra looked over to Tani and Cass. So far both Emmet and Sandra was staying, and Cassandra was kinda waiting for Tani's response next. She was still kinda nervous about venturing out into this place alone, and still didn't really know the rest of the True Notes that well either.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2019 10:09 pm

Tanesha smiled at Cassnadra " Well if nothing major is going on, Cassandra still hasnt seen all of the festival "

In the end Victoria, Tyrone and Kano opted to go with Cassandra and Tanesha around the festival and possibly run into the newcomers, while Donovan was dragging Garfield with him to some football party, Noah in idle curioisity was going with them but would be back later, Adrian was electing to head out, though he didnt say what he was doing, he would be back later. Kaiser, Roberta, and Lilia were staying back with as well to watch the events unfold.

" Wait a minute! " Riku exclaimed " theres just one more thing to do!! " naturally music started playing

Riku:
Boy walk in the spot, he's so fresh, and
He got what he needs to impressin'
Just look at the way that he dressin'
Ain't no question, chicks like, "oh!"
Girl walkin' the spot, she stop traffic
She's blowin' your mind with her asset
So Jessica Alba fantastic
Instant classic, boys like, "oh!"

Sandra and Cassandra:
Maybe I can see us movin' like that
Maybe I can see us touchin' like that
Baby, I can see us kissin' like that
We don't need no more that he said she said

Riku, Sandra, and Cassandra
He said, "girl, you winnin'" (Riku:girl)
She said, "boy, where you been at?" (Sandra:Where you been?)
"Stop talkin', let's get with it"
Just like that, they
He said, "you're amazing" (Cassandra:yeah, they said)
She said, "then why you waiting?"
"No more deliberating what you doin', let's get to it"
Just like that, they

Sandra:
Boy actin' as if there's no pressure
He do anything to get with her
He say anything to convince her
Money spent too, diamonds send her
Girl playin' it cool, but she's with it
She lovin' the fact that she's gifted
Everything he do she gets lifted
Feels so wicked lovin' like, oh

Riku and Cassandra(Sandra):
Maybe I can see us movin' like that (like that)
Maybe I can see us touchin' like that (like that)
Baby, I can see us kissin' like that (like that)
We don't need no more that he said she said (oh)
Maybe I can see us movin' like that (like that)

Riku, Sandra, and Cassandra:
He said, "girl, you winnin'" (Sandra:yeah, yeah)
She said, "boy, where you been at?" (Cassandra:oh)
Just like that they (Riku:just like that)
He said, "you're amazing" (Cassandra:oh)
She said, "then why you waiting?" (Riku:ooh)
"No more deliberating what you doin', let's get to it" (Sandra:no more)
Just like that they

Cassandra:
One night with you (Sandra:yeah)
Boy, just one night with you (Riku:just one)
All the things we could do
Every day I think of
One night with you
No one else but us two
All our dreams would come true (Sandra:oh yeah)
If we'd just get together (Riku:yeah, yeah, yeah)

Riku and Sandra(Cassandra:
Maybe I can see us touchin' like that (like that)
Maybe I can see us movin' like that (oh)
Maybe I can see us touchin' like that (oh)

Riku:
Uh, what you waitin' for?

Riku, Sandra, Cassandra
He said, "girl, you winnin'" (Sandra:oh)
She said, "boy, where you been at?" (Cassandra:yeah)
Just like that they
He said, "you're amazing"
She said, "then why you waiting?"
"No more deliberating what you doin', let's get to it"
Just like that they (Riku:yeah get to it baby)

You're gonna like it
You're gonna want it
You're gonna like it
You're gonna like it
You're gonna want it
You're gonna like it

Riku drew Sandra and Cassandra into a performance, feeling it was mandatory since they all currently looked like each other. Their voices were all different, though Riku was mimicking Sandra's, he managed to add nough of his own voice to not throw it off but give it more soul. The three put on a great performance, with some fantastic choregraphy, Riku showboating multiple times, but even that flowed with the performancce, the three ended with a pose as the others applauded them.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2019 12:02 am

Cassandra's heart was beating after the song, while not the first one she's done this was still a new experience to here and was very exciting. Going though the performance Cassandra found herself pulling off dance moves she had no idea she was actually capable of. This music, it was special. It just took you, mind and body almost like instinct. Cassandra would blush a bit with the applause as she walked back over to Tanesha after the poses ended. She still wasn't used to this kind of attention, but it felt good. "Tanesha I'm ready for the festival whenever you guys are."

Sandra had to admit it was a little strange signing with 2 doppelgangers of herself, but she was happy to have a opportunity to perform with Riku and to get Cassandra more involved in the groups musicals. She was certain Cass was going to grow to love this as much as the rest. "Have fun you guys, I'll let you know how things go back here" Sandra said towards Cass and Tani.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2019 11:05 am

Eric nodded.
"I'm betting more on something rather than someone, but I really don't know. All I really know is that time is messed up and we have no way to get back until it's fixed."
Eric had returned to Earth 616 and touched down in an area with no witnesses so that they could enter the city normally.
"Would you like to get something to eat? I haven't eaten for a while and I'm starving."

Lone Wolf was amused by Tesla's words.
"We were all more like rivals than enemies. You've watched too much Hollywood."
The shadiest amongst them was Lithuel, but there was no way that he would backstab Scott. In the future, Scott would fight with Heaven's Archangels in order to keep them from killing Lithuel. Scott would not only win his survival, but Lithuel would begin training to become an Archangel himself, albeit an unorthodox one.

Lone Wolf headed for the rollercoaster with Tesla and got on.
"We will see if this rollercoaster is as exciting as it looks."
As it got underway, he crossed his arms. Lone Wolf didn't get easily excited, so this rollercoaster would have to be intense to even get him to crack a smile. As the rollercoaster climbed up the incline, he looked utterly bored and inscrutable. After it reached the top of the incline, they went shooting down, though his facial expression and posture didn't change even as the wind whipped through his hair.

Scott and Lithuel explored the different games and just focused on having fun. Scott played the test of strength game where a hammer would launch a weight into a bell, and naturally he got the high score. Lithuel easily won the baseball toss. As they were going along, the two handsome youths caught the eyes of several girls. Lithuel attempted to strike up a conversation with one, but Scott pulled him away, knowing that he could easily sweet talk the panties off of that girl and potentially get them into hot water. The nephalem grumbled a bit but acquiesced.

Scott saw a go-kart race up ahead and bumped Lithuel's shoulder.
"Think you could beat me?"
"You're going down, Scotty Boy."
They got into their go-karts and started them up. Lithuel made theatrically villainous motions, and Scott laughed at his silliness. The green light was given, and two roared off down the track.

Within his room, Marcus was in a kind of meditation, trying to figure out what had happened to Earth 1. His powerful telepathic abilities allowed him to bypass Earth 616's barrier, but he started to encounter resistance as he mentally approached the entrance to Earth 1. Strange red static chipped away at him, and he hit a solid wall.
What is this?
All of a sudden, the sneering face of a young white man with black hair and brown eyes appeared, and Marcus was thrown back into his body. His eyes opened, and he knew that he would have to discuss this with the others later.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2019 12:54 pm

Katy wondered what is was then that could possible stop a man that could go anywhere, it was a intriguing question. Something that could mess up time, at least according to him, was no small feat. As they landed and proceeded walking into the city Eric mentioned food. "Sure we can get something. There are all kinds of restaurants on Genosha, what are you in the mood for?"

-----

Tesla had been on this ride before and it indeed got pretty intense, enough so nobody wanted to take clone girl on it afraid she couldn't handle it. The coaster exceeded the capabilities of any regular coaster built by purely human means, so it got quite wild.

-----

In New York City we see a familiar man with a red headed chick in a empty class of a public school, the girl was laid out over a desk with her skirt raised up while the man had his zipper down and was doing her from behind. The girl looked uncomfortable and seemed to be biting her lip trying not to scream out in pain as tears billowed in her eyes and down a cheek. Soon shadows would start gathering behind Troy, they'd swirl around and form a humanoid shape that would then form into Jet. "Troy Crosby."

Troy would stop what he was doing and slowly turn his head seeing the new arrival. He would break penetration with the girl and zip his pants up. "Abby wait out." Abby was tried to protest wanting a moment to rest "but". Troy brought on a serious tone of voice "bitch are you speaking back to me? Maybe you want to be sent to mutant containment camp, you know I only need to make one call." Abby remembering the horror stories of places like that fixed herself up, wiped away her tears and simply said "sorry" before exiting the class, barely able to even walk straight from her discomfort. Troy turned back to Jet. "You have some nerve coming here."

Jet realized the Fear Factor and Mafia was rivals that fought for control of Genosha at one point, but now they had a common enemy. "Long story short Troy, we want your help. We want to bring you back into the Genosha fold so we can work together against the True Notes." Just the mention of that name had Troy's blood boiling. Those traitorous cunts Tanesha and Victoria, that holier then hell bastard Emmet, and especially her, that Phoenix bitch Sandra. Mafia ran Genosha with a iron fist before that group showed up. "Why should I believe working with you bunch of losers will accomplish anything?" Jet wasn't pleased about that comment, especially since Troy had just as bad if not worse luck against the True Notes. But he was here to try to gather allies so he let it slip. "Well we've already succeeded in murdering Sandra once. That road takes us nowhere as the Phoenix will bring her back. However if you are willing to wait for the right set of circumstances we have a plan. If we can get Emmet to fight Sandra, maybe just maybe we can get this Phoenix to wipe itself out. From there all we have to do is wipe up the other members."

"How do you plan to do that?" Jet didn't have a answer and admitted it could take a while to figure something, plus they wanted to wait until Sandra's powers grew more before trying to figure something out, Sandra had to e a reasonable match for Emmet if this was to work. It was a slow long game to play, but if the cards fell right the end result would be no more Sandra and Emmet, and as a sign of good faith, the Fear Factor would hand all former Mafia members over to Troy for his bidding.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2019 2:15 am

Riku glamoured Cassandra and opened a void to send the group heading back to the festival on their way. The people staying, moved to the living room and Riku opened another void,Tabitha, Shizuka, and Gat walked through. Riku smiled at them

" Hi, your Riku's magic friends right? "

Tabitha glared at it
" Oh stuff it, you fraudulent bitch, I just spent most of the day trying to get the Mages association to hand over the item you requested out of the fucking blue, I had to name drop my damn family in the end to get it " she pulled out a scroll and handed it to him. Riku frowned

" Damn, didnt think it was gonna take all that, was hoping my good name alone wou-ok you guys human privilege would do it. If I though you'd have to do that, then I would have done it " he sounded almost sincere, Tabitha waved it away

" It's fine, im mostly annoyed about having to talk to the Shiro jackass if anything else "

Riku shuddered " Ugh lets not speak his name, dinners on me for later, you did good pinky " he held up the scroll and charged it with magical energy " Alright lets get started "

Pushing the furniture back, the four mages spread out in the circle. Riku tossed the scroll into the center, Tabitha started off an incantation, after a moment Shizuka joined in, then Gat. The three chanted for close to eight minutes before Riku joined in, magic circles formed above the scroll, one after another, intense light flaring up. Riku pressed his index finger to his fourhead then pointed it at the scroll, the four calling out the final word in unison. A large orb of light sprang into existence, it gained solid form and became a crystal ball.

Riku wiped a bit of sweat from his brow " Spell is complete, what you bitches see is a high level bit of thaumaturgy, a combination of shared perception and transference of consciousness, while its blank at the moment, because im in range, once I leave it'll give you a birds eye view of me and my surroundings, we can also communicate, if I want too "

" I see, excellent work dawling, my knowledge of magic is lacking, but this definetly seems to be something that took a lot of skill to create, my compliments "

Riku smiled with pride and even the other three felt taken in by his words.

Hmm, I see what he meant about the guys charisma rating being Ex+++ and this isnt even his real self. Tabitha thought to herself " It is, the organization we work for keeps these kind of things under close observation, but I was able to borrow it for the next 24 hours, though hopefully this wont take that long "

" Isnt something like this really taxing? " Roberta asked, assuming that they had to use their magical energy to keep it sustained.

Shizuka nodded " It is, but Ku-Chan is taking up the bulk of the upkeep, since he has a stupid amount of magical energy "

" Yeah, we just have to stay in this formation to keep it sustained, not really taxing our powers much " Gat put in " Thanks "

Riku rolled his eyes " Well a good boss takes care of his underlings, if were done with the explanations, i'll be off "

" Just a moment dawling, we havent discussed your compensation "

Riku seemed confused for a moment then it clicked " Oh! uhh yes I mean I'm totally doing this for friendship and crap like that, but uh yeah getting something else in return would be sweet " he seemed to be think of somthing as it was evident that it hadnt crossed his mind to ask for anything " How about a 70 inch plasma wide screen tv...with netflix "
" Done " Emmet said automatically "

" Uhhh, well " Riku started blushing and fidgeting " It would be cool if maybe, you could design a badass outfit for me, when i'm out being a bad bitch and putting simple minded hoes in their place "
Emmet smiled warmly
" Of course dawling, i'd be delighted too, i've drawn up numerous sketeches for possible outfits for everyone in the group, but i'll give you extra attention and create it "

Kaiser smirked at the blushing demon, he'd always been shy about asking Emmet for this kind of thing and it certainly hadnt changed any.

Riku slapped himself to rgain composure " Ok cool, great, awesome, im leaving, byyyye " he promply opened a void and flung himself through it. The crystal ball immediately showed him walking down a hallway in the school.

" Do you think we could get something to sit on while were doing this? " Gat asked Emmet, who asked Roberta to accompany him to a closet, a moment later the two came back with three large pillows. The mages sat on them and immediately took notice to how comfortable they were.

" Uh if its not an inconveniance, could you get us something to eat? " Tabitha asked, with Shizuka putting in for drinks.

Emmet already had his phone out and was making calls.

-----------------------------------------

Once they got back to the festival, everyone went off to do their own things, Tanesha, Cassandra, Kano, Victoria, and Tyrone were in the center " Ok Cassandra, what do you want to see first? " Tanesha asked.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2019 3:09 am

Sandra knew what it was like to see the world though somebody else's eyes, but this top down view from the crystal ball was certainly a interesting perspective to look at the world. The ball itself was also quite a stunning piece of mage craft. Looking around it made Sandra think about how far she'd come in a short time. She basically had nobody at the start of the year, sure a girl like her could certainly make friends and get into popular circles quite easily, but her shyness usually kept her away from others. Now she had all this friends and acquaintances all willing to go out of their way just for her benefit, and all this basically just because Sandra bumped into Emmet in the hallway. Without him she'd likely not have any of this at all. There was no way in the world Sandra could of ever imagined that meeting one person would trigger a chain of events that would end up changing her entire life this drastically.

Sandra watched Riku as he walked down the halls. It was soon time to see if all these peoples efforts would pay off.

-----

Cassandra had to think about the question for a moment. "Um there was some haunted house kind of attraction set up here right? That sounds like it'd be fun."

-----

After a bit of talking/negotiating it was agreed upon Troy would return to Genosha. Codename Nightmare would be pleased by this news as it guaranteed the Fear Factor grew two members stronger, with Troy even hinting at a possible third member. Even if the plan to have the two Phoenix's eradicate each other panned out as expected, Lillia and Riku still showed considerable power during the tournament, plus all their other members. The True Notes was not a faction to be underestimated.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2019 7:13 am

Eric got off of his motorcycle with Katy and willed it away.
"Well, I'm in the mood for pizza. That good with you?"
He stepped into the pizza restaurant and approached the counter.
"You good with splitting a large supreme? I don't mind to pay for it, I just want to make sure your tastes are the same as mine."

Lone Wolf rode the entirety of the rollercoaster, his expression and posture never changing. It was as if he were made of stone. When the ride stopped, the barest hint of a smile showed on his face.
"Not bad."
Disembarking from the rollercoaster in one smooth motion, he waited for Tesla to join him.
"So, what would you like to do next, Tesla?"

As Scott and Lithuel whizzed around the track, the former got off to an early lead. However, Lithuel put the pedal to the metal and was soon neck-and-neck with him. He bumped Scott several times, pressing him into the wall on a curve.
"Oh, you wanna play dirty, huh?"
Scott bumped him back until he was once more at the center, and then slowed down a little while staying close to him. Once his front bumper was even with Lithuel's back bumper, he bumped it with complete follow through.

This was called a PIT maneuver, and had been used by the police over the decades to stop fleeing suspects. Lithuel spun out, and Scott cruised on through to the finish line. After his opponent got his go-kart back under control, he crossed it for second place.
"Not bad, Scott."
"It's the principle of Aikido to use your opponent's own aggression against them, and sometimes you can use that outside of a fight."
Lithuel shrugged in a 'what can you do?' motion and the two got tacos from a local vendor.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2019 11:52 am

Katy usually ordered a customized pizza if said pizza places allowed it, but really it was pizza, you couldn't go wrong with it regardless. So she smiled and said "sure that sounds good." They then took a seat as a pizza would probably take 15 to 20 minutes to make. "So Eric, what do you do outside all your Spirit Rider stuff?" Katy was hoping to learn more about Eric personally.

-----

Gotta say Tesla felt a little disappointed, what was this guy one of those uptight tough guys afraid to let anybody see him have fun? "Pst, geez drop the tough guy act. It's so 1980's it hurts. I suppose next your gonna tell me you own a rad muscle car and rock a leather coat with blue jeans." Lone Wolf would ask what Tesla wanted to do next "Hey your the new kid, why are you asking me?"

-----

With arrangements made Jet would return to Genosha appearing in a dark room with lone figure, Mr. Nightmare, the head of the Fear Factor, the Sandman that messes with your mind as you sleep when your defenses are at their lowest, the man only Jet is allowed to see. Everybody else in the Fear Factor answers to Jet, he is the public figurehead leader, however he is only second in command as Jet answers to Nightmare. "Did your mission go well?" Jet nodded "Yes sir. After informing him of events that occurred since he's been away as well as our intentions, the deal was finally closed after I offered him Tanesha and Victoria to do as he pleases with. Revenge seems to be a strong motivator for him. Troy Crosby has agreed to come back to Genosha and join our ranks. We are at least two members stronger as he'll be bringing his slave Abigail with him. We'll possibly even gain a third new member as he seemed fairly sure Eva would desire to rejoin him." Nightmare was pleased with this news "Good."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2019 12:23 am

Riku had just exited the ice cream shop, buying a cone and demanding tosee the manager just to tell them the place was amazing " I can see why white women do that all the time, I felt so powerful, so important, like my word really mattered, even though it obviously doesnt, haha "

" Excuse me, Sandra? "

Riku turned around and found two guys standing there, one was a younger guy, probably a student, but the other guy was a much older " Yes? "

" Hi, you dont know me, but were classmates, my names Juan, this is my older brother Danny, he's been wanting to meet you "

Even if Riku couldnt feel the guys arousal, the way he was being looked over was a dead give away to what he was thinking " Oh? And why do you wanna me little old me? "

" Well my little bro mention you like getting nasty in public, I dig that " Danny said as he licked his lips.

Riku stared at him blankly for a moment, before it clicked " Oh! my oh my, that was a rather embarassing moment, you see my GIRLFRIEND and my myself were mentally manipulated into such lewd acts, I can assure you that im not an exhibitionist, I hope this hasnt dissapointed you, now if you'll excuse me, Im late for a date with my wonderful girlfriend of whom I share a loving monamous relationship with, toodles "

He started walking away when Danny reached out and grabbed his wrist " Come on dont be like that mah, all that sexy red hair, come spend some time with us and we'll have you craving the D, just wait and see " he squeezed her wrist, showing that he had a degree of super strength, but Riku just looked back, like he didnt even feel anything.

" Look, i'm sure this whole act usually just makes the panties go flying in your direction, but im not that kind of girl and i'll repeat to you, I have a girlfriend and I'd very much like to go see that, please respect that "

Riku was a hairclick away from just clawing the guys eyes out, but had to remember who he was pretending to be, he was debating just low key cursing their dicks off, when out of nowhere.

" JACOB WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!!?! "

A girl dressed like a sexless lumberjack came dancing over to them " I CANT BELIEVE YOUR TRYING TO SEXUAL ASSAULT SOME GIRL WHEN ITS MEEE YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE OBSSED WITH! "

" Who the fuck are you? " Danny demanded

To which the girl promply punched him in the face, launching into a five hit combo that ended with a suplex, knocking him unconscious. Juan screamed and ran away, the girl chasing after him " SETH, YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE THERE FOR JACOB AND KEEP HIS ATTENTION ON ME SO I CAN IGNORE HIM!! "

Riku just stared the beaten and unconscious Danny " Ok, what the fuck was that "

The others had seen the incident via the crystal ball and had no words for it, Emmet opened and closed his mouth " Dawling...I'm....not sure "

" Lets just skip it and forget it " Tabitha suggested and everyone agreed. Riku kicked Danny in the balls and continued on his way.

------------------------------------------------------------

Adrian was sitting with Alex when they saw Bawla chasing some guy and screaming at him.

" Hmm, that was rather well played " Alex said as they watched Riku through the security camera network " Any particular reason you did it? " but Adrian didnt seem obliged to respond so he let it go.

--------------------------------------------

" Yeah, its the usual one they have set up, lets go " said Tanesha, taking Cassandras hand leading the way " It varies from year to year, they get really heavy handed with the jump scares, who's running it this year? "

" I believe its professor Nash, the calculus teacher " said Victoria " get ready for scares that are designed to make you think about equations "

" Worry not ladies and sir Tyrone, this house of haunts will be nothing next to the son of Thor, any horrors shall not shake our courage "

Tanesha shook her head in amusement " Just dont break the place "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2019 12:55 am

As Riku was trying to deal with the boys hitting on him and even trying to force upon him, Sandra had to admit that she was quite thankful sometimes for being a telepath. While that power did sometimes result in hearing things Sandra wasn't supposed to hear, as well as making something like a surprise party incredibly difficult. In situations like this it was very useful. It didn't really matter how physically strong that guy was, all Sandra had to do was command him to step away, and he'd do so. When the girl came into the scene Sandra was just as perplexed as everybody else, that was one mind she think she'd rather stay out of honestly. The call was made to just move on and Sandra was fine with that.

-----

As they made their way for the attraction, having only been recently introduced Cassandra was curious "so uh Kano right? Why do you talk in that kind of, medieval, I guess? Hmm, anyway why do you talk like that?"

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2019 7:32 am

Eric had kicked back in the booth and was leaning against the wall when Katy asked her question.
"Not much. Being a Guardian is a 24/7 365 job. I get days off every now and then, but they're rare. When I do get them, I kick back in my apartment on Earth 1, eating pizza and watching those badass Ghost Rider movies with Nic Cage. I also like to play video games, so I put in some work on Grand Theft Auto Online and Borderlands."

Eric adjusted his position.
"Because I'm almost always on the road, friendships and romantic relationships are difficult to maintain. I've actually never had a girlfriend, just dated some ladies from time-to-time. On the plus side, I'm immortal, make serious bank, and get to see exotic places and people all the time. I also have the freedom to go wherever I want whenever I want. I honestly think I have the best job ever."

The pizza arrived and Eric sat up, placing two slices of pizza on a plate and handing it to Katy.
"Ladies first."
He then served himself and took a bite.
"This is really good."
He set the piece down and laughed good-naturedly.
"Honestly, this whole incident gave me incredible free time because a future version of me is out there somewhere doing my job."

Lone Wolf looked amused again. That was certainly a colorful insulting rant.
"I'm not easily impressed."
After her question, he looked around.
"I'm asking precisely because I'm the 'new kid'. You'd know the cool places around here way better than me."

Lone Wolf walked with her and they got some tacos. After he finished his, he went to the arcade with her and found a fun game.
"Ah, Virtual Reality Fighter. This is a fun game in Japan."
After inserting fifty cents, he put on the headgear, gloves, and ankle covers before the game started. Tesla would be able to see on the screen what his actions would do.

His first opponent was a muscular American guy that looked like a dock worker. He threw a punch, and Lone Wolf blocked it by raising his left arm. He then launched a ferocious barrage of counter punches, fifty punches to the face in less than five seconds. Lone Wolf then turned his body and launched a kick similar to the 'Sweet Chin Music' technique in professional wrestling. However, this kick caught him under the chin and launched him into the air before he crashed down in defeat, a flawless victory for Lone Wolf. It was clear that he wasn't joking about being a martial arts master, and the smile on his face showed that he was having fun.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2019 11:52 am

Katy listened as Eric explained about his life. "Huh, you know I've always wondered what I wanted to do when I finished school, and honestly I've considered taking up wrestling. The way I see it is that job gives you bit of everything. You've gotta be a actor, TV host, gymnast, grappler, fighter. It lets you travel all over the world, see many different cultures and people. But kinda like you described, that to is a job that never stops, keep you on the road all year round with basically your only days off being if you pick up a injury. It's hard enough to find love just in that business, so for you always going not just to new cities and countries, but new worlds entirely. Damn, that must be rough."

-----

(You know thinking about it. I think Tesla just indirectly mocked the shit out of HU Nick. lmao)

Watching Lone Wolf work "so you really do like your fancy kong foolery stuff don't you? You know we have recently opened a dojo in the school, they focus more on swordsmanship, way of the samurai and yada yada. But maybe it'd peak your interest a little."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2019 12:55 am

Well Emmets idea of supplying snacks turned out to be hiring a catering crew. Thye people were currently in the kitchen getting to work, two of workers came out with trays of mini sandwhices, shrimp cocktail, and ice tea.

" Um, isnt this a bit much? " Tabitha asked as she took a napkin with two sandwhiches and a cup of the shrimp cocktail " Not that we dont appreciate it "

" Yeah we super appreciate it! " Gat had no problem with the situation, same with Shizuka

" Think nothing of it dawling, given the work your doing, nothing less would suffice " Emmet said, taking a sip of ice tea and turning back to the crystal ball " Riku, is everything alright? "

The shapeshifted demon had stopped and appeared to be staring at something " I think I see Tesla and the Lone Chad, oooh I wanna read so bad, but I have to stay in character " he started walking again " I dont know who I feel sorry for more in that bootleg ass situation, oh wait neither cause feeling sorry for people aint my thing, hahaha, but really it's nice for Tesla to find someone on her level, Katy too, though guys on motorcyles do nothing but knock you up and fuck up your credit, hahaha "

He was so busy laughing that he accidentally bumped into somone " OMG I'm sorry, I was thinking of a funny memory "

The person in question turned out to be Barbie who was with a group of friends.
-------------------------------------------

" Yes my manner of speach does seem to draw some attention. You see lady Cassandra, I hail from the realm of Asgard, there this type of speach is common place " Kano explained as the got in line for the haunted house " I have made some attempts to speak as everyone else here does, though it is difficult "

" Dont worry about it, just do you. Nothing wrong with the way you talk at all, Emmet kinda veers into the territory sometimes, but its all natural " Tanesha assured him.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2019 1:13 am

"Oh great, not her" Sandra said seeing who Riku had bumped into. Hopefully Riku would be able to get clear of her. Sandra and Barbie although they didn't like each other, actually hadn't come to blows yet. That could be because Sandra always had the True Notes around. As far as Barbie was aware, she and her friends now had who they thought was Sandra all alone.

-----

"Asgard? Hmm, I don't believe I've heard of that place" Cassandra said. Considering she was basically two days old, she wasn't really but she was highly sheltered since her creation, in terms of real world experience she was only two days old. So in light of that, it's not to surprising she hasn't heard of Asgard before.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2019 12:48 pm

Eric listened as Katy talked about a possible career in pro wrestling.
"That's a tough job. You have to have a lot of charisma to really make it in that business. It brings joy to a lot of people, though, so there are far worse job options."
She mentioned how tough his job was, and he gave a head tilt.
"It's not all that rough because I love my job, but I would be lying if I said I never got lonely."

Eric finished a slice.
"I've seen many beautiful sights and wished I had someone to share them with. My friends are fortunately able to deal with the unique nature of my job, but a relationship would be a whole different ball game. There aren't too many women who would enjoy the constant travel, whether going with me or not, nor could many handle the separation. I've stopped looking for a relationship, but I'm open to the right woman coming along. Time's not an issue for me, so it's bound to happen sometime this millennium."

Lone Wolf didn't really appreciate her disrespectful name for his martial art, but he let it slide. Outsiders often had ignorance of one kind or another, and that was just the way it was. He listened as she mentioned a dojo on campus.
"I'll check it out."
His family had not founded Bushido or laido in this dimension, so he wondered how close whoever had done so had gotten to what he had learned. After taking apart the next virtual opponent so fast the game almost didn't register it, he began thinking over Tesla's attitude and what could be causing it.

Lone Wolf eventually completed the last level without taking any damage, earning him the high score. After inputting the name 'Lone Wolf', he removed the headset and returned it to its place on the machine.
"This version of the game is very good, almost an exact copy of the Japanese version. The only difference is that they removed the female opponents."
Westerners were very sensitive about domestic abuse and violence toward women, so that made sense to him. He invited her over to an air hockey table so that she could play, too.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2019 2:17 pm

"Yea congress is a bunch of sensitive pussies" Tesla said in response to Lone Wolf comments about the female characters being removed. Finding a air hockey table they started playing the game and Lone Wolf just by body language and the way she played the game, having a high affinity for aggressively slamming the puke. Lone Wolf could see Tesla was a very angry girl, although that was already evident enough with how she spoke and conducted herself. It seemed to also come though in her actions.

-----

Katy was a bit relieved listening to Eric. Sooner or later they was bound to find a way home and Eric would resume his travels. He seemed like a nice enough man, but Katy wasn't about to up and leave all her friends for a guy she'd hadn't even known a day so far. Katy was a bit concerned Eric would of made a play for a deeper relationship with her, but it didn't seem like they'd fit in live style wise with each other. Still, it was quite nice regardless to have a day out and if all Scott's group was a good a man as this, Katy wasn't seeing anything they'd have to fear.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2019 7:31 am

Lone Wolf wasn't sure what to make of how angry Tesla was. She had been bitchy the whole date, and was now angrily slamming the air hockey puck toward him. Ordinarily, he would ask, but he doubted Tesla would tell him so soon after first meeting. Perhaps one of her friends would know, but which one to ask? Sandra and Katy seemed nice, but would they tell him? Lone Wolf was less good with people than Scott and Eric.

With his well-trained senses and razor-sharp muscle movement, he easily deflected the puck away from his goal. He didn't really care about winning, so he just sent the puck back. Eventually, he got bored with the worst game of air hockey he had ever played and let her score a goal on him.
"Well played."
Setting down the blocker, he looked in the direction of Emmett's guest house.
"I need to check in with my friends, so feel free to do what you want."

Lone Wolf left the arcade and shook his head. That Tesla girl was hot but had serious issues. He reached the guest house and found Marcus.
"Hey, man. Not going to the festival?"
Marcus turned around with an intense look on his face.

"Find the others and get them back here now. They have to see what I saw."
Lone Wolf nodded, not wasting time with pointless questions. Leaving the guest house, he began to search the festival for the three. It would not be an easy task, since the festival was especially crowded on the last day. Walking by some True Notes, he searched for Lithuel's distinctive appearance, knowing that Scott would most likely be near him.

Eric finished his second slice.
"So, tell me about you. How did you end up with the True Notes? What other interests do you have besides pro wrestling?"
Grabbing two more slices, he started eating one. After setting piece down, he wiped his mouth with a napkin.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2019 1:15 pm

"Finally" Tesla muttered after Lone Wolf left, quite happy this so called date if one could even call it that was over. Tesla decided to head back to where Emmet and the others was wondering if Riku had already fucked up this oh so grand master plan they all come up with. Making her way back to the spot she arrived to see Riku confronting Barbie "Looks like your about to be down one more enemy Sandra." Sandra looked in the direction of the voice seeing seeing Tesla enter the room. "Oh things not going well with Lone Wolf?" Tesla scoffed at the comment "Please, like that Backstreet Boy wannabe loser actually had a shot. Trying to impress me with his stiff ass tough guy act, afraid to let lose and have fun." Sandra frowned "Ah dang girl, and here I thought you'd had found someone." Tesla responded to that with a slight laugh. "Ha please, I'm a sexy ass blonde, virtually every mans dream. If I wanted to Sandra I could have a man faster then you could blink." Sandra blinks "I don't see a man."

-----

While Katy didn't want to tell Eric everything about the True Notes right away, she was feeling he was genuine and didn't mind giving a little of her backstory. "Well I'm named after my mother, Katie. Spelled K.AT.I.E. Meanwhile my very of the name is spelled K.A.T.Y. Ōku no hito wa kore o shirimasenga, watashi wa nihonjin no hanbundesu. My mother was American, but my father was a Japanese man. They lived in Japan for a while but moved to America by the time I was born, so technically I'm American. Born and raised in the good ol U.S. Of A.

Personally I've always loved the water, I even have a tattoo. Katy nudged her head signally Eric to peak under the table. Eric did so and Katy lifted her skirt just enough for him to get peak of the blue dolphin tattoo about midway up her thigh. I love swimming, beaches, the ocean, all that. Of course I enjoy the casual stuff to, movies, singing, dancing and such. My interest in combat also goes beyond wrestling and grappling, I'd love to lean as many different styles as I can."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 12:17 am

Barbie pursed her lips in distaste when she saw who bumped into her " Oh, Sandra it's you "

Riku kept up the smile " yeah....uh...my friend, it's me " Who is this bitch?

" That is Barbie Mitchell, a member of the cheer squad, she and Sandra dont get along well " Emmet explained, to which Riku mentally laughed

You mean the fetish doll with a million lame ass and awesome occupations? That is awesome

Barbie scrunched her nose in disgust at the mere mention of them being friends " Did you trip and hit your head, lord knows your not graceful "

Riku was pretty unfazed by that comment and instead asked " Say Barbster, mind explaining what your beef with me is and please dont say something cliche like I slept my way onto the squad "

" Heh, smart, but is it Sandra. You cant say that your relationship with Tanesha and your friendship with Emmet didnt play a part of you getting onto the squad. Sure your not going to sit here and tell me that you think deserve to be on the squad "

Riku " Hey, i'll admit im not porn star flexible, but I doubt im any worse then any other person on the squad, i'm not gonna stay this way. I'll get better as we go along, so maybe we can just squash all of the animousity and be comrades of the splits "

Riku's words were suprising, to those watching the crystal ball

" Wow, he really is trying not to be himself " Roberta commented as she downed a few sandwhiches.

Barbie wasnt moved " Cute words, but im not going to waste my time on someone who's not serious about the craft and wants to play victim. Ive been doing this since I could crawl, cheerleading runs in my families blood, its important to us, when they come to see me, I want them to know im among the best of the best, Victoria is an excellent captain, but even she can make mistakes and that is you "

Riku yawned " Well it looks like there nothing to it then, well....bring it on! "

Emmet gasped, Riku had just invoked a sacred Cheer creed, some of the people with Barbie seemed shocked as well. Barbie narrowed her eyes and responded without hesitation

" It's been broughten! "

A man handing out religious pamphlets walked over to the girls " Now now ladies, theres no need for this, just ask yourselves what would Jesus do? "

" Uh turn water into wine and throw it in this bitches face? " Riku asked.

The man just stared at him for a moment then walked away, Riku looked back to Barbie " Just you wait sis, I'll show you that I belong on this squad and that I can totally do anything you can do "

" Heh, I guess we'll see then " Barbie flipped her hair and left with her friends. Riku glaring after them.

" That cheap bitch, I wanted to flip my hair and leave dramatically, now the moments gone! "

" Riku Darkholme "

Riku started walking off when he felt a hand touch his shoulder, turning around he found Ashe standing there " Oh, professor Ashe its you, what can I do for you "

" Riku Darkholme, you were victorious in the tournament of two days ago-

" Uh sir I think your confused, Im Sandra Fuller, not Riku, the baddest bitch in the game- "

" - On top of the 20,000 prize money, you also-

" Sir really now!- "

"- Have the option to fight me as well "

Riku sighed in annoyance " Ok, clearly you can tell its me, how? "

Ashe just starred at him, to the point that Riku was starting to become uncomfortable, it felt like he was being probed " You know what, nevermind....The announcer claimed your the strongest fighter on the island, any credit to that claim? "

He'd noticed the guy around, but couldnt really get a read on him, he could tell he wasnt human, but he wasnt a mutant either. He wasnt sure if there was any magical energy, there was just...nothing, that suggested a high level existenial barrier on the level of a bounded field.

" I cannot confirm nor deny if I am the strongest on the isand, I was simply asked to stand in for the position " Ashe said, setting Rikus nerves off, it was hard to get anything from a monotone " Do you to fight me? It would be under the same conditions, ie not a death match, though I will hold back "

Riku smirked " Dont treat me with kid gloves, you might end up getting your shit kicked in. Well im currently busy...helping a friend out, so i'll have to rain check you on the fight "

" Thats fine, simply contact me whenever your ready "

Riku blinked and the guy was gone, he continued on his way.

Tabitha took a refill on her ice tea " I cant get a read on what he is, I assume you cant either, with that in mind, do you think you can beat him? "

" No, I cant tell what he is, but I can gouge his power. When the five jackasses appeared, that entrance caused a large scale backlack against the surrounding environment. A massive power stopped it all and it came from him. Heh, if nothing else then I can solve his mystery and maybe get some ideas for new spells "

Tie quietly sipped her tea, looking forward to seeing that fight.

Teslas come back in the middle of Riku and Barbies interaction. Emmet looked up sharply, the girl was radiating anger, but beneath that he could sense hurt, despair. He'd always been able to read Tesla fairly well as her type of bravado was generally seen in the insecure, his telepathy seemed to come with Empathy as well, he would need to talk to her soon.
-----------------------------------------------
" Asgard is one of the most wonderous realms in all the multiverse, filled with the strongest of warriors and ruled by my grandfather, King Odin " Kano began talking about building, landscapes, the rainbow bridge. Tanesha gentlely pushed him forward as the line started forward.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 1:01 am

What the hell? Sandra had taken to cheerleading quite quickly and was doing as well as anybody, and Barbie still didn't think she belonged. Some people where just never pleased it seemed. Lucky she wasn't wasn't the captain, Victoria was. Although Barbie did have a certain type of attitude. Sandra was feeling like if she didn't mess up by herself, which she had no intention of during. Then sabotage would be Barbie's next step. Sandra thought it may be wise to watch her step so that girl don't make a fool of her.

Tesla seemed genuinely surprised with how Riku handled things with Barbie. "Huh, so miracles do happen. I honestly doubted Riku's acting ability, but that was actually a passable performance." Sandra looked her way again "What was you expecting?" Tesla responded back with "That Riku would of gotten tired of this by now and just ripped the bitches apart."

-----

"Wow that all sounds cool. Can we visit there sometime?" Cassandra asked as the line gradually moved forward. They was getting ever closer to the attraction and Cass was pretty excited, with so many lined up this thing must be very popular. Should be well worth the wait.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 1:35 am

Kaiser/Tabitha/Gat/Shizuka: She's not wrong

Riku rolled his eyes " Fuck all of you, but yeah shes right. Happy to see you've joined us Patty Mayonaise, I take you had a good time with Lone Kyle? "

He was about to go check out an 80s themes store when he sensed some obnoxious holy energy and whirled around to find Angelica, arms crossed and angry " Demon, what do you think your doing? "

Oh for fucks sake " Nope, not dealing with you, get lost! "

" I'll do no such thing, your presense was barely tolerable at the tournament, but your stench permeates the very air and poisons it " Angelica snapped at him

" The only stench im catching a whiff of is that fish market between your legs, go sit that crabby patty down somewhere and mind the business that pays you "

He tried to walk around her, but she blocked him " Why are you impersinating the girl named Sandra Fuller if for no other reason then to spread evil and sin "

" I would ask you how im supposed to spread evil and sin as a teenaged white girl, but theres just too many way to respond to that "

Kaiser sat up a little " This could be bad, not just for the plan but for the generally area if those two get into it "

------------------------------------------------

Kano seemed a little down at the mention of visiting Asgard " Ah, I would love to show all of my friends Asgards splendor, but sadly it's gates are closed to me for the time being,till my father deems me worry "

" What did you do to get kic- Victoria started to ask, but Tyrone shook his head and she noticed the expression on Kano's face, meaning he most likely didnt want to talk about it " Um, what do you have to do to be worthy? "

" Humbling myself is the first step, after that I do not know "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 1:57 am

"Bitch you heard me just a moment ago and you know it" Tesla said in response to Riku asking about Lone Wolf. Angelica would show up next and Sandra couldn't help but sigh, commenting "I didn't think it was possible, but I think Riku might have even worse luck then me." Thinking about how they could get out of this she continued "Long shot, we up tell her what's actually going on? That Riku is disguised as me to catch some kidnappers."

-----

Cassandra seemed a bit confused. "I don't get it, you already seem like a good person to me Kano."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 2:17 am

She wouldnt listen and I dont feel abliged to tell this bitch shit Riku snarled his anger at the angel in front of him was mounting, it was taking all of his self control to not just attack her now. Angelica was seemed to be in a similar mindset. But after a moment Riku sighed " I dont have time for this shit, look im not doing anything particularly bad at the moment, lets save this slaughterfest for a later date, shall we? "

Suddenly darkness exploded in the area, Light shone down from the skyand dissolved it, but Riku was already gone. He reappeared some distance from the spot he'd been in and punched a wall "Damnit! " he was shaking in anger.

" I can only imagine how running from an angel hurts your pride as a demon, but I thank you for maintaining your cool and leaving the situation " Emmet said

All the anger and tension seemed to dissolve from Riku's body " Eh, its cool " He headed on his way.

Emmet was suprised, he could feel the demons rage even through the crystal ball, but it was gone the moment he'd said something, strange. Lilia was shooting Emmet a look out the corner of her eye, she thought it was strange as well, but Emmet did seem to be the only person that Riku took seriously and actually listened too.

The catering people came out with the next course, spinache wraps, clam chowder, and slice strawberries.

------------------------------------------------------------

Kano smiled " Your very kind lady Cassandra, but you me as I am now and not when I first arrived on the island. But it is thanks to Riku and Kaiser, who taught me the ways of this realm and my interactions with the rest of the True Notes " he smiled fondly " Their all so unique, so different, yet the way they band together and care about one another, in ways I felt I didnt need, it has been a big help to me " they were two people away from the front of the haunted house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)
Page 26 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32 ... 39  Next