Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Death Penalty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

Death Penalty Empty
PostSubject: Death Penalty   Death Penalty I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:33 pm

How do you guys feel about this? Do you think criminals should be killed or put in prison? Debate!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

Death Penalty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Penalty   Death Penalty I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:09 am

I personally believe that there is no point in killing perks
Then again, life sentences are pretty pointless too. You're basically giving them a residence and 3 mails a day at the cost of the state

Countries should bet more on rehabilitation

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

Death Penalty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Penalty   Death Penalty I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:44 am

I believe rehab should be used more. Personally I think Murder, and Rape are the worst crime, and Terrorism of course. I think Terrorists should be executed, just to prevent their allies from coming to spring them out, but then again Terrorists can be useful they can have valuable interest.

But anyway for murderers I think the case should be investigated. For example a kid abused by his parent who pulls the trigger on his dad..I think they should get rehab. Then there's the case of people who have means for murder, I don't think murder should be a life sentence. Everyone makes mistakes, but then again a serial killer, or mass murderer or something of that magnitude should get the penalty. People like that rehab won't do them much good in my opinion.

Life Sentences cost too much money to support, if someone has a sentence then they should be getting out, life is just wasting money. People in prison get 3 meals a day, and homeless are starving it's just no. Rape..I think it should be a case of innocent until proven guilty, too often innocents are framed for rape. But if proven guilty penalty, they'll be murdered in prison anyway, same with child molestors.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

Death Penalty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Penalty   Death Penalty I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:48 am

>terrorist
>worse than murder or rape

Actually, no crime should be quantified like that
For example, I find it funny that in some states killing a cop is worthy of the death penalty but not killing a civilian
Makes no sense. I mean a cop is a guy that has danger on his back. Sure it's just has bad to kill one as it is to kill any other person, but why give extra penalty?

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

Death Penalty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Penalty   Death Penalty I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:52 am

I agree this isn't the damn Hammurabi Code, everyone's equal. I mean that's what were mostly about these days, actions speak louder then words.

I just think crimes should be punished based on the severity of the crime is all. Cop or civ should have hte same punishment. I just think rape is death penalty, and terrorism as well. Murder depends on the reason, if it was justifiable for example.

I don't see any other crimes that deserve the penalty? Do you? I also think sentences for drug trafficking should be far less, I mean years in prison for doing drugs in your private residence? Well selling I suppose I can understand especially for hard drugs like Cocaine and Heroine.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Death Penalty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Penalty   Death Penalty I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Penalty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yellow Flag :: Others :: Politics-
Jump to: