Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Faith or Science

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

Faith or Science Empty
PostSubject: Faith or Science   Faith or Science I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:02 am

Theres so many faiths. Christianity, Islam, Judaism to name the major few. Hinduism, Buddhism, ect which faith do you think is right, and what's responsible for the origins of the universe a divine entity or science?

Back to top Go down
Tlaloc

Faith or Science Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faith or Science   Faith or Science I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:34 pm

Anyone here has heard of Falun Dafa aka Falun Gong?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Faith or Science Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faith or Science   Faith or Science I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:58 pm

There are claims to go either way. You really can't call one or the other wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

Faith or Science Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faith or Science   Faith or Science I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:55 am

Justin yes you can. I know without a doubt that A God is real, My personal belief is that is it Jesus Christ. But it's near impossible to debate on whether a form of divinity exists or not. Man can't create matter or energy. This isn't Marvel or Dc Comics, or some high tier anime series.

This is real life, there's no exterrestial life, and no super-humans. Just humanity, animals, insects, and God. The conditions on earth are too just right to be random, another example of a caring God, probably from the abrahamic religions.

Imo Science vs Religion shouldn't exist, it should be on in the same. It seems the more we learn about nature, the more we doubt a creator, when we should be more believing if one.

Also Tlaloc no I haven't who/what is that?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Faith or Science Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faith or Science   Faith or Science I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:26 am

"My personal belief is that is it Jesus Christ."

Key statement there. Fact is, you can't prove God without a doubt to a non-believer. Sure some people could claim to see god, and some people are extremely lucky to have survived when they should of died. But to a hardcore non-believer, this is not proof. If they can't see it, can't hear it, can't touch it, then it don't exist.

Yet those people also have 0 proof God doesn't exist whereas if he did, he would probably be something beyond human comprehension.

People of fate has scriptures to guide them (most know of being the Christian's Holy Bible), while science relies heavily on the theory of evolution, which if you researched it enough explains how everything all the way back to the Big Bang (the so called beginning of the universe, or ours at least) might of occurred. And it also tracks the evolution of life from the beginning all the way into mammals evolution into human beings. This using focil records to back up it's claims.

But outside of what is known as fact (mostly Earth evolution), how Earth came to be, how the universe came to be is heavily relied on theory's.

Thus there is no way science can prove 100% without a doubt that god don't exist. Was the God the big bang, the creator of life? Or was it merely certain conditions all alining perfectly to give the correct resources for life to evolve? Nobody knows, nobody CAN know. This is a situation that is simply beyond human comprehension. You can choose to believe in faith, you can choose to believe in science. Both sides can argue all day that the other is wrong but when we get down to it... simply, nobody knows.

Maybe as time go's on there will be 100% proof of one or the other being legit, being real. But in the current day, that hard proof simply doesn't exist. Thus, for now, religion and science will remain in a state of conflict.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Sponsored content

Faith or Science Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faith or Science   Faith or Science I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Faith or Science
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yellow Flag :: Others :: Politics-
Jump to: