Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
justinlynch3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 7:05 pm

Jin: Troy was never a thinker, planning isn't his thing. But lately he's been getting reckless. I think influence is going to his head, he thinks he's untouchable, especially with a group backing him. I know this, whatever Troy is doing, it's to hurt someone.

---

"The pain felt though a bone being slowly shattered was excruciating, Sandra continued to scream out, begging to Megan to stop it. This was already the most painful experience she's had, and she knew it would likely only get worse."

---

"Joe was comfortable with this, he'd heard about Megan and something like this would be just the tip of the iceberg. It was one thing to beat someone down down in a thug-ish fashion, but Troy wanted something far beyond that, and Megan was the one to give it. Meanwhile looking over, Troy seemed completely satisfied with what was going on."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 8:44 pm

" Pardon me " Emmet picked Tie up bridal style and took off. He floated off his foot and zoomed down the halls, any closed doors in front of them opened in a flaming burst, soon they were outside and flying high in the sky. Emmet spotted a cove like area where tide pools were placed and touched down. At that same moment, Adrian and and David appeared. Emmet placed Tie down " Oh, Adrian this is a suprise "

Adrian smiled " Some would call it fate " after a brief exchanging of information everyone was caught up. The question that befell them was where the cave was and how to get to it. However Adrian offered a possible solution

" Holding my breath underwater isnt an issue for me. I can scope out the area. Theres a lot of possible locations and this could take awhile " not as long as he alloted, he didnt want to reveal his whole hand, he planned to use psychometry to cut the time in half.

This seemed like the best idea but Emmet wasnt exactly sure " Why do all this though? You dont owe it to us " one rule of life he always lived by was everyone has ulterior motives.

Adrian shrugged " Well since I''m officially a member of Glee club now and all of you are as well. We should stick together and help each other out, I cant just stand by while some innocent girl is tortured but if you need for me to have some other motive " he leaned closer and whispered in Emmets ear. The boy turned an awesome crimson color. The air heating up

" Um, well, yes that sounds allowable "

Adrian grinned and began stripping(the temperature rising further) down to his black boxer briefs. " I'll get back to you as fast I can " He dove into the surf and out kicked out. As he'd said before he didnt have a problem holding his breath. Seeing as he could breath underwater.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Nate clapped as Milo finished his song " Excellent work, welcome to the Glee club "

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 8:59 pm

Tyrone: Well shit ain't that a big build up for a let down. You know what I'm not even going to kick your asses today. I'm out!

Roberta: Wait what about Sandra? We should try and help them get her out. At least tell someone else about this?

"Tyrone huffed not really wanting to get even more involved. Adrian and Dave just disappeared to go find her and they were left in the dust. He would do it, but he was a very lazy person. Roberta on the other hand generally couldn't let things go when she focused on an issue."

Roberta: Sandra is somewhere at the beach. I'll go and tell the teachers about whats happening.

Tyrone: Ugh fine you go tell them. Just to warn you if you don't want anyone to really get hurt you need to hurry up. Adrian isn't the nicest person. He will do what he says.

"With that bit of warning he walked off wondering whether or not he was skipping class. Roberta left to go find an authority figure to help. She knew the teacher's here had strong abiities and should be able to help deal with a situation like this between students."

-------------------------------------------

"Tie was surprised at the abruptness of being picked up, but got used to it as they took off immediately. His powers were impressive and she could sense that they would grow. The school was a hub for great potential and some very bad creatures could take advantage. When they arrived Adrian and Dave had appeared. She straightened out her skirt when she was let down and fixed her tie."

Tie: Well now that was some trip and now I wish I had some shoes.

"Her socks weren't necessarily in the best condition either. She waited until Emmet and Adrian were done with their...conversation and suddenly had the urge to take a picture when Adrian leaned in close to Emmet. Tie couldn't help but blush and also cursing that she was in the body of a teenage girl."

Tie: So I guess we wait on your boyfriend. For some reason he doesn't seem to be the type to help others out of some sense of comraderie. Oh well.

"She shrugged honestly not caring either way. He could be murdering psychopath and that would make little difference to her.You over there!

"Tie pointed at Dave."

Tie: Why are you here? Is it also because you have some sense of loyalty to Sandra while also having homoerotic feelings for my good companion?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 1:50 am

"Roberta ended up finding Shawkun while looking for a teacher. Getting his attention Shawkun spoke to her."

Shawkun: To what means have you seeked me out, my dear.

"Shawkun could tell their was trouble in the school, he had sensed it already, a number of dark souls roamed these halls."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 2:02 am

"Roberta knew about some of the rumors floating around about Shawkun sucking out souls. She didn't believe them since it was unlikely someone like him would be teaching her, but it didn't stop from being a little nervous."

Roberta: Um yes. Sandra one of my classmates is in trouble. Some students took her to a cave somewhere. Troy and possibly some others. I know a few are looking for her already.

"The words shot out of her very fast. To anyone she seemed like a nervous kid, but she could feel deep inside her soul that she wanted to find them herself and deal with them. This was just her nervously trying to help someone without hurting anyone herself."

---------------------------------------------

"Megan wiped some of the blood off her hand on her dress. Sandra's pleading and begging was exhilirating for the young field agent. She closed her eyes smiling and listening to the screams as if it was music."

Megan: Yes tell me more! I'll stop if and only if I can hear you hum for me a little bit more.

"She let go of the bone and stopped letting her breath for barely a few seconds before yanking the same arm forward. Megan looked back at Troy seeing the face he gave and briefly wondered if he was crazier then she thought."

Megan: Well ladies and gentlemen lets see if the old girl can hum.

"Megan brought her hand back forming a fist and hit the back of her arm with enough force to completely break one of the bones popping it out. When Sandra's screams started Megan began humming along."

Megan: So I wonder is this good enough or should we try and maybe replace maybe.

"She moved her hand down to Sandra's knee and rubbed it."

Megan: This right here. I'm not sure maybe I should ask my consultants.

"Megan turned to Troy wandering if he would approve or not."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 2:37 am

Shawkun: Crosby is at it again, it seems that kid never learns. Do not worry my dear.

"Shawkun placed his had on Roberta's should as he started to walk by, a cold chill running down her spine as he did so."

Shawkun: Troy shall be dealt with.

"Shawkun moved past Roberta, she turned around a mere second later but he'd already gone, vanished into seeming thin air on a seconds notice."

---

"Though the cries Sandra begged "no more", but her pleads seem to fall on deaf ears to both Megan and Troy. Troy didn't say anything, but a simple, slight nod told Megan to continue."

Joe: Troy, maybe you are going to far with this man.
Troy: Oh grow a pair of balls will you. Right now I'm not sure enough has been done to send the message. Mam (Megan), if you will, continue the fine job you are doing.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 4:11 am

"Roberta felt a little reassured but moments later a chill ran down her spine and when she looked back at him he was gone. Something was very weird about him, but for now she didn't have any reason to accuse him of anything. She shook her head knowing this would be a bad day. Criminal students, kidnapping, possible soul sucking teachers, and the whispers in her head was coming back."

---------------------------

Megan: Troy baby. Do you want me to give you another lecture about Torture. Because honestly this isn't even about sending a message.

"She grabbed onto Sandra's arm and lifted it up slowly showing more and more of the bone."

Megan: This already sends a message. Now unless our viewers have some sort of fetish for this sort of thing. If you do

"She mouthed the words call me into the camera."

Megan: If not watch as I continue to roleplay a loving captain and his ship. Now what was it I wanted to remove. Oh!

"Her Vector Immediately sliced through her right leg around the knee cap. It pierced the skin like a scalpel not causing enough pain for the exhausted Sandra to scream out much. The Vector formed a hand and grasped on to the bone slowly crushing it."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 4:33 am

"Sandra's screams where starting to fade, she was in agonizing pain and nearing the point of blanking out, she wouldn't be able to handle much more. She'd been rendered all but helpless now, she couldn't even begin to focus any of her abilities. Sandra had been completely immobilized and was completely at these peoples every whim. Emmet was the only one she got any word of help out to, but if he didn't hear it. She began fearing that maybe, she might end up dying here. It was getting hard for her even to speak, not that her begs for mercy was accomplishing anything to begin with.

Troy didn't respond to Megan, he simply watched as she continued having fun, having her way with Sandra."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 5:27 am

Adrian called out to as many aquatic life to help him, mostly schools of fish and oddly enough a great white shark. He held onto the sharks fin letting it tug him along. The underwater geology was rather impressive, he had to admit. He reached out touching the aged rock and while learning multiple things, he couldnt seem to locate Sandra and the others. Suddenly some of the fish came back to him, reporting they'd found a location. He directed the shark to take him there. The opening was a tight squeeze. But seeing as Troys group held a portal maker, that apparently wasnt an issue. He swam through the opening. He poked his head out of the water slightly, scanning the area. He couldn't see anyone and slowly crept onto the ground. He pressed his hand against the wall to navigate his way. Soon enough he could hear voices. Adrian crouched down low eased along. Glancing around the corner he saw four people, two boys and two girls. Sandra was on the ground while the other girl appeared to be torturing her. He narrowed his eyes, he was a hunter but he despiced going after weaklings, there was no joy, fufillment. To really validify ones worth, you needed to go after prey close to your level or even stronger then you. Inflicting agony on them, seeing the look in their eyes as fear crept in, their self worth crumbling. He shuddered a little, particularly below the belt. She shook his head, now wasnt the time for that. Sandra was still alive,but for how long he couldnt tell, he went over his options, going back to get the others was the main thing, but getting them all through here would be a challenge and he doubted Dave would be able to get them there. Then there was the daring " heroic " route of going after them himself, hmm, he wondered if there were any bats in the cave.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Emmet ignored Ties comment about Adrian being his boyfriend, he picked up the boys clothes and began folding them as they waited.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

A young girl, garbed only in a towel, exited one of the schools public washrooms and made her way back to her room. Her strides were quick and brisk. She hated being exposed like this to the perverts and pigs of this place, only HE was allowed to behold her revealed body. Arriving at her room, she quickly slipped in and locked the door behind her. Her room was very " alternative " the walls were painted a deep red color.....much to red to come from any form of paint. All the furniture in contrast was dark blue. She threw the towel off and stared at her reflection in her full length mirror. She stood at a fairly short 4'9, her hair was so long it hung down to her feet, a light blue color and wavy. Her eyes were slighgtly larger then ordinary, with emerald irises. Most distinguishing was her skin, a sickly pale color with patch work running rampant all over her body, as if someone had sewn her together. Her full lips quirked into a twisted smile as she gave a little twirl " Mirror mirror on the wall, am I more perfect then all? " she giggled as she turned from the mirror and preceded to get dressed. Throwing on a short dress, knee high steel toed boots, lacy elbow length gloves and a steel color. She grabbed her phone, pursing her lips in dissaproval " My sweet Troy, why havent you called me today, how I miss you " as she continued to stare at her phone, the stitches on he back opened up, tendrils of blood oozed out. The tendrils picked up a brush and comb, working over her hair.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Ashe appeared in front of Roberta mere moments after Shawkun had left. " Your in one of my classes, Miss Roberta. I'm looking for another of your classmates, Troy. It appears he attacked Katy Karma "
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 10:56 pm

"Roberta was startled again wondering if every teacher can just disappear and reappear at will."

Roberta: Yes he did. He and some other students took her to the beach somewhere. I told Mr. Shawkun the same thing. Some other students went after them to.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 11:18 pm

Ashe nodded, biting his lip slightly, Ashe had mixed feelings about this now. He needed to find them before Shawkun did, no telling what the man would do, even if Ashe's own demon blood was starting to stir. He remembered advocating for humans after the incident had happened only for his angelic breatheren to tell him not to bother. He could see Michaels smug look at his predicament. Roberta blinked and like Shawkun, vanished without her noticing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

In the end, Adrian came back to the others, climbing out of the water and launching into what he'd found. The news made Emmet pale, they were torturing her? He closed his eyes to collect himself, he counted to ten and when that didnt help he recited the lines from the play " Wicked " in his head. He opened his eyes " Take us there, please "

" Its not that simple, its a long distance, far longer then anyone could hold their breath and our teleporter friend wont be able to get there since I doubt he's been there. That leaves our options fairly sparce "
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 12:00 am

"Tie was not completely surprised by this. To her Troy appeared very petty and would undoubtably take it out on Sandra. She understood that nature, but most immortals could let go of most things. Emmet's anger was barely restrained and it was obvious he was trying to hold back for now. From what she could gather from Adrian it was likely getting any equipment to do this would take too long.

Emmet was unlikely to wait that long and Sandra probably wouldn't be able to last. It left one option and she was not ready for that yet."

Tie: Ugh dammit I didn't want to do this now, but I have another option.

"She closed her eyes and her hands began glowing. A blue aura of light surrounded them. Tie reached out to touch Emmet imbuing him with a magical energy. Tie opened her eyes again and smiled."

Tie: Well I guess you weren't expecting that? Its a spell I know. When you submerge in water you should be able to breath underwater for 10 minutes.  So you see there is no need to worry. However,

"Tie's smile was gone now and replaced with a dark look. She looked at all of them almost as if marking her targets."

Tie: I would advise you not say anything to anyone about this. Why you may ask? I have my reasons and lets leave it there.

"Ashe would likely know why. Like him she knows that there is something up with the school and making sure no one knows what her abilities really are was necessary. Magic and the fact that she is a fallen Angel was useful for certain things. Any number of supernatural creatures would love to kill weak Angels or use them to gather information on Heaven. Even the Fallen could hear their brethren sing."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 12:22 am

" Yes yes, your secret is safe. lets go! " Emmet dismissed Ties barely concealed threat, Sandras life was in danger and something else, he felt this nagging feeling, like he'd seen this type of thing before and found it pretty. Adrian raised an eyebrow but otherwise shrugged, magic was of no interest to him Whatever, now they had the means get to their destination. Within moments they were submerged underwater and greeted to a chilling sight, a large, great white shark swimming in a circle around a cloud of blood. Adrian gestured that it was ok, proving his point when the shark swam near him and he grabbed onto his fin. The group latched on and the shark took them to the opening. Adrian showed them the opening, gesturing for them to follow his lead.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 5:48 pm

"Adrian lead the group in though the underwater tunnel that entered into the cave. They swam to the surface, pocking their heads up to observe the scene. They was far enough away for the shadows to pretty much conceal them. They seen Troy, Joe, and some other person. This person was working on Sandra still, with Troy standing by pleased. It was hard for Emmet to restrain himself, even from a distance he could tell Sandra was in agony, every cry, moan or scheme wanted to make Emmet launch at Troy and whoever this other person was.

Back with Sandra the knee finally shattered, causing her to cry out again. She kept begging with what little strength she had, she didn't want to die, but was rendered virtually helpless. She was wondering why nobody had come,did nobody hear her distress call. She wondered if the road ended here, if this was it for her."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 6:27 pm

Adrian wrapped his arms around Emmet to keep the boy in place. He could feel the rage and sorrow rolling off of him. Here his friend was, looking almost on the verge of death " What do you want to do? " he whispered directly into the other boys ear " She's in very bad shape and as fun as an all out battle would be right now, perhaps we should prioritize "

Emmet clenched his fist, Adrian was making a lot of sense and really, at this point Sandra was all he cared about " Troy wont risk a battle either, not unless he feels he has an edge, blood coward. We have numbers on our side and that should be enough to make them back off and retreat. However " he glared at the girl torturing Sandra " She's not leaving here unscratched "

" Done " Adrian said briskly he quickly darted forward, black electricity wreathing over his body. Catching the group comepletely off guard, he loosed bolt that zagged through the air and slammed into the girl, knocking her backwards. Everyone else followed out into the open, forming a protective stance around Sandra. Emmet fell to his knee's in front of her, a lump forming in his throat. She was in worse shape then he thought. He fought back the urge to vomit as he saw bone jutting out of her arm " Sandra....it's ok, your safe now "

Adrian gathered electricity into both his hands " You can stay and be torn to bloody pieces or retreat and stay your executions, choice is yours. Choose wisely "

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 7:06 pm

"While in a lot of pain, Sandra was relieve to see Emmet, she spoke to him, not speaking very loud."

Sandra: Emmet... you came.

"While the broken bones themselves was not fatal injuries, Sandra had bleed out quite a bit by now and was growing weaker by the minute."

---

"Troy was annoyed at the groups appearance, but the example has been set regardless. Troy motioned for Joe and he opened a portal."

Troy: Isn't that sweet, the brave heroes running in to rescue their friend.

"Troy directed Megan to go though the portal, not saying her name."

Troy: We will back off. Just remember, we can get to any of you, at any time, regardless of where any of you are. It would be wise that you do not cross our path again. Emmet! The recording is a gift to you. I hope your actions was worth it.

"Troy clearly did consider himself above everybody. He walked over to Joe and the portal, waiting for Megan to join him."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 7:15 pm

"Megan was thrown back by the blast not getting her vector up fast enough. She scraped her arm and grimaced at the shock."

Megan: Dammit I was scratched!

"She quickly looked over and saw it was Adrian and standing there with a few others. Troy's immediate retreat began to piss her off since she felt she could handle him."

Megan: Well we'll have to take a rain check on this little party Adrian.

"As she finally waved him goodbye she smashed the ground with her Vector and flung a large piece of debris at Adrian to distract him. She then finally made her way through the portal with the others."

----------------------------------

Tie: Well now that was anti climatic.

"Tie said as she walked over to the camera picking it up before anyone else did. She didn't want Emmet to see it or destroy it. It was possible she could glean some information from what was recorded. "
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:42 am

Adrian didnt react quite fast enough and brought his right arm up to block it. He grunted from pain, braced his leg back, electricity smashing it in the next instant. He regarded the slight gash on his arm ass superficial " Heh, I agree, till next time " a faint ticking started in his head, Megans ability was one in particular he coveted.

Emmet glared at Troys retreating back " You little worm, you know not the stone youve cast. I swear on the river styx to pay you back for what youve done to my precious friend, ten fold. I shall see you beg for forgiveness and grovel at our feet in a pool of blood!! "

Adrian smirked " The gauntlet appears to have been thrown and keep in mind, just as easily as you can get to us, " we " can get to you "

Tensions were high and adrenaline pulsed through all of them, Troys arrogant attitude not helping the matter at all. But attention quickly turned back to Sandra, the blood loss becoming apparent.

-------------------------------------------------

Ashe frowned as he stepped onto the beach, he could smell the magic in the air, that the fallen one was involved didn't really suprise or bother him. It was faint but in itself reckless, there were many beings that would love to get their hands on an angel, fallen or otherwise. She certainly seemed like the type to make enemies. He dismissed this, he had other things to dwell on " Enough, unlike her, I have other talents to fall back on " his lips curled into a dreaful smile, revealing rows of razor like teeth " Troy Crosby, your rotten and honestly I can think of several places in the inferno to place you. Thats not how a teacher should behave " but there were other things just ass nice. He vanished again, someone like Troy who exuded such negative, was just begging for a demon to find him.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 3:34 am

"Your right, Crosby is rotten, pure evil to the very core"

"Ashe turned to See Shawkun has arrived at the same beach."

Shawkun: Help has already reached the girl, though I cannot speak for what condition she is in. Just know that Troy is no longer in the area.

"It seems Shawkun already knew the location of Sandra and the others. Ashe wondered if he had known all along, it is possible he could trace souls, kinda like a permanent tracker tied to each person. But then, why would he not of spoken up sooner? Shawkun was not exactly a saint in his own right, but surely he would not stand idly by as innocence students are kidnapped, would he?"

---

"Inside the cave Shawkun was indeed right, Troy had pretty much shrugged off Adrian's counter threat and the 3 had left though Troy's portal. Emmet quickly went back to Sandra's side when hearing her speak, she told him not to mind Troy right now and to just stay with her. Even in the darkest, most painful of times Emmet still shined as a beacon of light, and made her feel at least somewhat better being near him. Sandra didn't know if she would make it out, she was to hurt to stand, let alone swim, and even if she could somehow go, she's to weak at this point anyway. She just wanted to spend a few moments more with Emmet, just encase these turned out to be her last."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 4:20 am

Shawkuns presence seemed to saw through Ashe's demonic bloodlust. He always felt weary around the man, the nonchelant way he delivered the news. Shouldnt he have alerted the rest of faculty afterall a student had been kidnapped " This isnt the first time Crosby has caused trouble, but something of this magnitude cannot be overlooked, I will report this to the principle, I'll take your word on Sandra Fuller being in good hands " Truthfully he knew perfectly well that wasnt the case, he could see the girls life force wavering. But he ignored it, call it cruel but he'd broken his creed slightly when he helped Katy, he swore to never heal again. He wouldnt " In the meantime I feel Crosby and whoever is assisting him needs to be detained, I'm sure a 50 page essay on why kidnapping is intolerable should be good for starters, single spaced of course "

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Emmet gently held Sandra's hand " Just hold on Sandra, your gonna be fine. No way your riding Chirons barge, he's a greedy bastard. Weve only just met and theres to much left for us to do, songs unsung and trips to the mall " he listed off several other things he wanted to do with her and the others. They were all part of Glee club afterall, his voice was soothing and full of life, almost maternal in a sense. Emmet looked over his shoulder at Dave " Quickly, take us to the med bay, if you have a limit then go alone, the rest of us will manage "

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Evangeline wandered down the dirt road, skipping on one foot and singing a little song.

Miss Mary Mack, Mack, Mack
all dressed in black, black, black
she has a knife, knife, knife
stuck in her back, back, back
she cannot breath, breath, breath
she cannot cry, cry, cry
and now she begs, begs, begs
she begs to die, die, die

She stopped in front of the entrance to the graveyard, hands on hips she marched in. Generally she liked being around the silent, slumbering graves, but this one in particular was always pulsing with energy and all because of HIM.

The HIM in question was a young boy around fifteen, he was resting in the arms of a stone statue, a book in hand, he flipped through a page " Your late "

Eva scoffed " Well exscuse if I dont have better things to do with you. I have yet to see my precious Troy today! "

" You have nothing more important in this acursed world then assisting me with my endeavors, don't forget who stitched you together and granted you undeath. Whenever I summon you, drop whatever it is your doing and come to my side, even if you should be with this degenerate youve become obsessed with. Are we clear? "

She ground her teeth as phantom fingers clenched her unbeating heart and inflicting a quick burst of pain on her " Yes, shall I call you master as well " she spat the words out, dripping with venom.

The boy hopped down, he wore the schools uniform but it was covered with dirt. His head was nearly bald, covered with a think layer of hair coming in " Jericho will do, now lets get to work "
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 4:36 am

"There was nothing Tie could for Sandra just like Katy. Healing magic to deal with her wounds wasn't something she knew anymore and just like with Katy Tie felt a little helpless. The camera she held in her hands was the only things she could use for now to gather information on their enemies. Her right hand squeezed Excalibur trying to get all the water out. Only she could hear the sigh of relief he made from that action."

Excalibur: Think you, but don't you think this has gone too far? Treat them like the enemy. Deal with them honorably but without mercy.

"Tie smiled as she walked over to the others. She knew what he wanted, but her plans were not so simple. If the situation was different she would have made sure they were slaughtered like dogs. She would have to work for it but it would happen. This place and the students were interesting subjects. Testing their limits and abilities would be the first step."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 4:58 am

"Shawkun chuckled slightly, the news of Crosby being in any serious trouble was amusing. This kid could outright murder and get no more then a slap on the wrist."

Shawkun: Report him if you deem it fit, but little to nothing will become of it in the end. Troy is one of those kids with a wealthy businessman father, who has many connections. That same man is also a administrator of this school. Troy will get off free as a whistle, no matter what he does. How do you think he had the freedom to start such a gang in the first place.

---

"Sandra managed a smile towards Emmet."

Sandra: You certainly have a way with words, you sound much older and wiser then you look.

"Sandra as well wanted more time with Emmet, there was a connection between the two, Sandra felt it in her heart. Yet she knew of the situation she was in, and she was fully aware time was ticking the longer she was in this cold, wet and fairly dark cave."

Sandra: Emmet, if by chance I don't pull through this... just know that for the little while we had together, you've given me the time of my life. I don't have any regrets.

"Sandra seemed almost oblivious to the rest of the group, her attention was focused on Emmet."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:26 pm

Milo: Thank you very much!

“Milo was excited to be in the club, he’d always been a musical fan himself, but now he really had the power to sing.”
………………..
Alex: He’s letting this power get to his fucking head, and he’s gonna get us killed, we use to be going strong, doing our thing, but kidnapping someone and having the entire justice league after us..fuck.

“Alex was still loyal to Troy, and the gang, Jin knew that, but he wasn’t sure Troy was thinking straight anymore.”
………………………
“Greg was sitting in his private quarters, hot tub, with a bottle of expensive wine to the side, it was great being an administrator but he had been hearing some things about his son today, wondering what he’d gotten himself into. This is exactly the reason why he didn’t go around advertising that Crosby was his son, he’d have to talk to him about the art of stealth and why it was sometimes important.”

Greg: What the fuck did you get into this time..uhh
…………………………
Dave: No I can get us there I got this.

“Dave was the kind of person to always use his power, he didn’t know the limit of how many people he could teleport just yet, but a small group was probably do able. He focused on everyone except Tie, and teleported them all to the med bay, while putting Sandra directly in a bed in the infirmary near the group.”

Dave: Take care Sandra, Emmet, everyone.

“With that he vanished returning to Tie’s location, now it was time for him to put his own plan in action, last year Troy had done some things to him, but now he’d gone too far he approached Tie with vengeance in his eyes.”

Dave: You..I noticed you..have some sort of magic..I was wondering if you could help me with a spell, one to make me temporarily fire proof…..
“Dave grinned as everything was going into place, then he’d have to put out Troy’s flames.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:33 pm

Jin: Can you really blame him. Daddies boy is virtually above the law around here, he can do anything he damn well please and in the end, is never punished. That type of power will fuck with anybodies mind after a while.

---

"Emmet continued to talk to Sandra again, telling her she'll be fine now while Adrain got a doctor. Immediately after seeing the girls condition, the doctor and nurses rushed Sandra into surgery. Emmet wanted to follow, but he was not allowed into the operation area and had to stay in the waiting room. Of course he was free to go back to his living quarters if he wanted as well."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 5:46 pm

Tie: Adress me as Lilia Ashford not 'You'. Of course you never necessarily addressed yourself. Your the one called Dave correct? If so why do you want to confront Troy alone?

"Tie knew this might not be the best idea helping him, but she wanted to hear him out. For now it could be an easy way to test Troy's abilities and figure out if he is worthy yet. Her magic was weak compared to her original form, but she could counteract some mutant capabilities with it. If they were powerful enough then they could break past some magic."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.
Page 7 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 43  Next