Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
justinlynch3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 6:26 pm

Dave: I'm sorry Lilla Ashford, I didn't mean to call you that. And yes my name is Dave, but yes with my power and a spell to combat his own ability, I know that I can defeat him.
Alex: no lie about that, it's certainly rotting his skull, so what's your next move Jin?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 7:17 pm

Tie: Well this plan seems reckless and fairly stupid to do without our allies but why not? Of course I have one condition.

"She began to smile not even trying to hold back that she had something else up her sleeve."

Tie: I will be there to witness it and I want you to make sure Troy uses as much power as he can on you. This is my only condition. Oh and you also can't kill him.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 7:17 pm

Jin: What move is there? I'm going back to my business as usual until Troy gets into another situation he can't handle by himself.
Alex: You don't seem obligated to the mafia, just to Troy.
Jin: Like I've said before, I own him, I'm not going into any greater detail then that. However, I would like to be aware of what mess Troy is getting himself into. Do some background checks on that new girl (Lilla/Tie), and check out that Adrien fellow as well. Let me know what you dig up, and I'll own you one.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:40 pm

Emmet sat out in the waiting room. Only a few minutes had gone by since Sandra went into surgery yet it felt longer. It pained him that there was nothing he could do, other then plot way to murder Troy and not get caught. The basstard walked around as if butter wouldnt melt in his mouth and it ticked Emmet off to no ends. He sighed and continued eyeing the door to the operation room

" Don't blame yourself for this " Adrian had been lent a pair of scrubs, having left his clothess back at the beach " This isnt your fault "

" Yes it is, Troy wouldnt have sicked that tacky looking bitch on her and she wouldnt have been so hurt " he gripped his knees, tears beginning to leak out. In a suprise move, Adrian knelt down in front of Emmet and hugged him. Emmet immediately latched onto him, sobbing into the other boys neck. For the most part Adrian was bored, but rubbed the other boys back in a soothing way

" There there, if you fall apart now, then youve let Troy win, is that what you want? "

Emmet pulled away and wiped his eyes " Gods no, the fool already thinks he's scored a victory here and besides, all this cryings gonna cause wrinkles " he pulled out his compact mirror to insect his face. Eyes were a little bloodshot but he otherwise still looked perfect " Thank you, for everything today, you seem to be quite the man of mystery " he was referring to the fact that he'd seen the guy breath underwater, talk to sharks, and shoot lightning.

Adrian shrugged with an easy smile " the same could be said of you. We all have our secrets "

" Too true. So now what, nothing else to do now "

" Well there is Glee club, you missed my incredible performance that won me a spot. We could go there orrrr " he smirked a little. Emmet instantly knew what he was referring too, any other time he would have jumped on the chance, but at the moment " We can substitute that out and you sing a duet with me instead.

Emmet's mood perked up instantly " Ok, that sounds like a plan. With one backyards glance, they left the med bay. They stopped off at their individual rooms, to shower and change clothes. They were nearly there when they were halted by Ashe.

" Oh hell Mr.Ashe, what can we do for you? " Emmet inquired, he couldnt lie, being around Adrian and Ashe was giving him some pretty filthy ideas.

" Ill get right to the point. I'm aware of the incident involving you all and Troy Crosby's associates. Suffice to say, he shall receive no punishment "

" WHAT!? " Emmet yelled " That lunatic deserves to be locked up, if not flat out given the death penalty! "

" Be that as it may be. His father seems to have great influence in the school. I just conversed with the principle and was told as such. Crosbys father makes very generous donations to the school, suffice to say, he can do what he wishes.

Emmet was disgusted " So basically his daddy is buying this place off, thats riddiculous "

" Agreed, but its an age old tale. People with rich parents can afford to do whatever they want " or having a benefactor like how Tyrones father had helped him out " But the thing of it is, it can go both ways "

The meaning of Adrians words sunk in " Oh yes, two play it that game " Troy certainly wasnt the only one with obscenely rich parents.

" Three you mean " Adrian smiled

Ashe began walking away " I cant severely punish Crosby, but I can assist you, think of it as having a free pass of sorts " with that he left.

Emmet entered the choir room with Adrian in considerably higher spirits. Kaiser was filling in Nate Oskin on current events. The man didnt like what he'd heard, but he like most of the other teachers had been given instructions on Troy Crosby.

" Fear not Nate, Sandra and Katy will both be fine and dancing in the club in no time " Emmet said, his voice brimming with confidence that it was nearly impossible to disprove him " Thank you for helping out today " Emmet smiled at Kaiser before turning his attention to Milo " Hello, my name is Emmet Jones whom might you be? "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:31 pm

"Troy, Joe, and Megan was in a alley outside the school."

Joe: So are we just skipping the rest of the day?
Troy: Fuck yes. I've had to much fun today to go to... math, or some fucking bullshit.

"This whole situation had spanned some hours. Troy smirked to Megan, who had a scratch on her face from Adrien."

Troy: Looks like you didn't see that one coming.

"While Megan was upset, Troy was instead amused by it."

Troy: You shouldn't worry, looks good on you. Your a bad ass now, not just another pretty chick.

"Troy took out his cell phone, he had all the mafia numbers and dialed Eva's number. He wondered why she's been missing all the fun today."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:08 am

"Megan wiped the blood that was slowly traveling down her cheek from the scar. She wasn't someone who would get hurt often. In fact she prided herself on her lack of noticeable injuries. Of course she was still essentiallyMegan gave Troy a nasty look after that comment."

Megan: Your implying I was never badass? Okay fearsome leader then what are we going to do about our determined friends back there? Running away just doesn't seem badass enough.

"She gave a smug grin knowing Troy didn't want it to be insinuated that he was a straight up coward. However Megan knew he was generally practical about these things."

------------------------------------------------

"Roberta walked into the choir came into the choir room hoping she would find some of the others there. It was just her luck since she did see most of them not the rest. Tyrone walked up to her knowing what she was about to ask."

Tyrone: Doesn't seem like Sandra is out for the count. She's in the clinic, but that gang is out there. What the fuck is Troy thinking?

Roberta: Boys like him don't have much of a good reason for this. They think this is there little playground. Someone should teach them a lesson, but I don't feel up to it. Right now lets just hope nothing too bad happens soon.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:39 am

Troy: You misunderstand. I'm implying you now look the part to fit your personality. Besides, our friends will get what's coming to them. That women was able to go toe to toe with Hulk Axel, and I suspect there is more to Emmet them meets the eye, however it's confirmed he shares fire abilities. Dave I know of, he's a teleporter, but that other man is a wildcard.

Remember Megan, we strike when the situation favors us, not them.

---

"After a few minutes, a bit of a unexpected face shows up at the choir, Tesla. She was lucky enough to be around when Troy's gang had attacked Katy, however she was not there when they came after Sandra, she only knew of it by overhearing a teacher talk about the situation. It seemed the "mafia" as it liked to be called was starting to take out those who opposed them, and Tesla had been on Troy's bad side a few times in the past. If people who was on the mafia hit list was going to band together, she wanted to be a part of it, despite her rather anti-social nature at times.

Tesla seen Emmet and knew he was close to Sandra, it was obvious to anyone in class the other day. Tesla go's over to speak to him."

Tesla: How is she?

"She seemed to of skipped the pleasantries when she approached Emmet, getting straight to the point and asking about Sandra's condition."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:04 am

Megan: Really?

"She said enthusiastically. Someone so small shouldn't be able to do that. A sinister smile formed on her face as she was almost anticipating meeting her."

Megan: Oh yeah I think I'm going to pick a fight with her, and that other asshole. Don't worry Troy I'll make sure to behave myself until we get a plan in motion. You know I love you guys and wouldn't dream of doing this without you. Although Living Dead girl's absence is weird. I would like her more if she didn't creep me out.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:24 am

Joe: She seems to really like you Troy, but would you really tap that zombie ass?
Troy: Hell no. But I could play her along to keep her in the group. As for the girl Megan, I'm not positive but Axel might want to settle the score with her. However, I'll get you to that man that attacked you.
Joe: So what's next?
Troy: I say we kick back, get fucked up, and enjoy the evening. You in Megan? Weed, beer, we got anything that tickles ones fancy.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:39 am

Megan: Either way Troy I'm cutting a bitch. Oh and that's not nice Joe. The undead have feelings to. She's kind of cute in a freaky cold corpse way.

"She could barely hold back from bursting out laughing. Megan giggled trying just thinking about her trying to rock an adorable little red dress. It would be something she had to see."

Megan: Ah man yeah we should get goin. I'm to get fuckin wasted! Joe you up for a little game? I say whoever passes out drunk the last gets to play doctor with the other. Of course I will win and I will always be the skilled surgeon.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 2:04 am

Troy: Now now Megan, you can't go Sandra-ize-ing our teammates.
Joe: Still I'm up for a contest. I recon I could drink you under the table. Besides, I can think of something else fun to do to you when you pass it, and it doesn't involve mutilating you.

"Troy had a good idea what Joe was hinting at."

Troy: Well take us to the stash Joe.

"Joe opens a portal."

Joe: Ready when ya'll are.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 8:26 pm

“Dave just smiled it seemed that condition would work out juts fine with him, it would be good for someone to see what he wa going to do to Troy.”

Dave: I accept these terms and condition, magic me up.

“Dave cringed at how corny the line was juts after he said it, but the only thing he knew about magic was from watching Harry Potter.”
………….
Alex: Will do.

“Alex already planned to investigate, and the best part was the majority of them hadn’t seen him transform into his Hulk form, so he could retain some anonymosity in his human form.”

Alex: Let me get to the lab.

“He made his way to his private labs, being friends with a rich administrators son had it’s benefits, one being a private dorm with a private lab, of course he had rto do research for Greg sometimes but ti was well worth it.”
………………………
Milo: Emmet nice to meet you man I’m Milo.

“His presence caused his hand to light on fire, at first he jumped back only to see he wasn’t burning, his eyes widened somehow he was making fire, and just like that the fire vanished, so he tried to just play it off.”

Milo: uhh..so you’re in glee club too?
……………………………………
“Sean had came out of nowhere, he loved being in Troy’s gang, everythiung weed, drinking, fighting, he came from a reckless background, but when your first manifestation of your ability killed someone that was expected, he’d pretty much been sleep all day due to being wasted most of the day but that didn’t mean he wasn’t down for round 2.”

Sean: Fuck..missed the whole fucking day, but damn yall couldn’t wake up come on Troy yall bout to get fucked up and I’m not invited.

“Sean just smiled walking over to the rest of the mafia sure he didn’t do shit today, but he’d fought plenty of other times.”

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 8:48 pm

Troy: We simply had no need today. Tell you what, next we need reinforcements I'll send you the "Get your fucking ass over here" text instead of Jin, better?

"Troy was just playing off Sean's mood, of course he was invited to join them."

Troy: Come with us, we'll tell you all about the day.

"Troy, Megan, Sean, and Joe all entered the portal, arriving at another hideout."

---

"Jin instructed Alex to contact him if he found out anything interesting. Jin then left Alex, heading to the clinic. When he entered, he asked about Katy's condition, and soon left again. She was alive and not all to badly hurt, certainly in better shape then Sandra."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 8:50 pm

"Tie didn't hesitate and placed the palm of her hand on his forehead. It was close enough to a slap and before he could react she began chanting in Latin. Considering she was casting the spell it was draining her energy more so than it was David. A crimson aura surrounded Dave for only a few seconds before fading. He felt winded while Tie managed to keep her composure. It was the difference between an immortal and mortal, but too much could kill her."

Tie: Now you should be able to take as much heat as he can dish out. Of course, I could be wrong and he might be stronger than I realized. Fingers crossed.

-----------------------------------------------------

Megan: The deed isn't fun when your unconscious, but hell I guess if you got no other options gotta do it the pussy way. Taking advantage of a sweet innocent girl instead of letting her beat you enough until you like it.

"She shivered in delight just thinking about it. Before Megan stepped through the portal Sean came up just in time. In time to not do shit. "

Megan: Your late asshole. I guess your just in time to get some soggy blunts and watered down beer. Troy's right you weren't necessary for now. We probably need you later.

"Megan stepped through the portal with them to have some fun and try to figure what will be on her report while drunk."
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 10:32 pm

"Dave nodde was like wassup whatever, blah blah balh he accepted then asked Tie if there was anyway to find Troy."

Dave: is there.
"Sean laughed, jokd with buddies>"

Sean :Haha next time send the text to me isnteda got damn!

"Then he turned his attention to what Megan said before walking through the portal."

Sean: AWww sweet your trynig to share the low quality substances ur gonna e using tonight, it's ok I'l stick with my cali weed, and brandy. Razz

"He was of course just joking with her, and Troy as well, it felt good just to be with the ohmies aeh ewalked through the portla iwth htem."
"Alex was in his la to do research shit on tie/lila whatever."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 11:12 pm

Evangeline ruffled through the sack Jericho had directed her too. A large brown bag covered in blood and dirt. Inside was a lush purple cloak and bones dripping with blood. She pulled the crimson liquid out and directed with her hands like a conductor. it flowed through the air as she began to began to move in a macabre dance. Directing the blood to a clear off section.

" Well it seems like your moving to the next stage of your plan "

Jericho turned to the skull hanging on the statue he'd been lounging on by a chord, a magic rune glowing on it's forehead. The remains of Jericho's former teacher, the lich Nexus. " Though I suppose I have to tip my hat to you, youve surpased all my expectations "

"Your praise has alway meant nothing to me. A relic of the past ousted by a simple boy " he pulled the skull down and brought it over with him to watch Eva work.

Nexus chuckled " You give yourself far to little credit. I wouldnt choose a simple boy as my apprentice. Someone with monstrous potential in the mystic arts, especially in the incredibly rare meta magic, that is you and what I coveted "

Jericho brought Nexus skull close to his face " Oh the poetic irony, cause I've always coveted what you have. Power, knowledge, with this syphoning spell I will have all that you guarded like dragons gold " he turned the skull back towards Eva whose work was nearly finished, a giant magic circle.

Nexus remembered when he'd found the young girl, innocent and afraid of her gift. A few kind words and she was under his thumb and had even gone oh so willingly to his chopping table.

Eva stomped over to them and gave a stiff curtsy " I'm finished oh great Jerry "

Jericho handed her the skull and walked over to inspect it. He'd never tell her this, but her worse was always quite spectacular " Yes, this should do. With this I can unlock the secrets of the inbetween, I've run countless simulations, researched and researched. This plan is airtight and flawless, nothing can go wrong "

" Unless it fucks up and releases a wave of musical energy that causes people to break out into random bouts of singing and dancing and music from an unknown location " said Eva airly while tossing the skull up and down in the air.

Jericho starred at her for several minutes " .........Thats the dumbest thing i've ever heard in my life. Leave, till I summon you again "

She stuck her tongue out at him and threw the skull at him, but it paused in mid air right in front of his face. Nexus skull floated to the center of the circle. Jericho summoned the spell book and began chanting.

Evangeline trully loathed the boy, he was younger then her and bossed her around so cruelly, the fact that he'd brought her back to life only stemmed to increase her hate. There were periods when he caused her to feel afraid. Like now, as he worked, death seemed to hang off of him like a cloak.

She stumbled back, for a moment she felt a faint tingling in her chest, a dead heart gave a beat. She turned and ran, ran from death. The feeling subsided when she left the grave yard. Suddenly her phone started ringing, a wide grin split her face. Only one person ever called her " Hey baby " she giggled " It's been sooo long since I've heard from you. Whats up? "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emmet raised an eyebrow when Milo's hand suddenly lit fire but made no comment on it " Yes, I am " just then Tesla walked over to him.

" She's in surgery " Emmet replied, knowing who Tesla meant " Unfortunately we didnt reach her in time to prevent harm to come. But she's going to be fine and Troy will pay for what he's done, with interest " anger still simmered in him but he knew now wasnt the time to express it.

Adrian walked over to Tyrone and Roberta " Hey, glad to see you both fared well against the jolly green giant " he filled them in on what had happened from a first person perspective " Things are probably going to be quiet for awhile. But Troy will probably make some other attempt to show dominance " Troy could bring it on how ever and whenver he wished. Adrian had read through him and was not impressed with what he saw, the fool needed to see how real evil did battle " It seems this Glee club is going to have a secret agenda, might be worth your time to join "

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:02 am

"Seems Eva had finally picked up the phone. "about fucking time" Troy thought to himself."

Troy: Had a few things to take care of. Where have you been to Eva?

---

Tesla: You will need help to fight him, no one man can do it on his own.

"Emmet got a feeling from Tesla that maybe she had collided with Troy before, or at least was on good terms with him. She didn't come off as the type to be joining a glee club, or to necessarily be close friends with anyone here. Even by Katy's story, Tesla made the save by fluke chance, not by seeking to help Katy. Emmet asked why she came to him."

Tesla: I came because I want to help you. Right now Troy is focusing on you, however I'm on his hit list as well.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 1:54 am

Tyrone: Yeah the big green pussy left. I'm not sure about joining the glee club. Like I said I'm not the most enthusiastic singer when it comes to a lot of people.

"That was a lie. While he preferred to sing alone, if you put him infront of a crowd he was excited to perform."

Tyrone: But if I get to see the little Genosha gang get its ass kicked by a Glee club then I might have to sign up.

"He grinned knowing that Adrian was likely to take them on again. Tyrone wasn't sadistic, but very very curious on how far Adrian would go with people who got on his badside."

Roberta: I really hate those types. Knowing them they will likely try and come for anyone involved to.

"Roberta frowned and looked away knowing she got involved in something that would get her into trouble. The Glee Club was starting sound like an another faction that wanted to fight. The thought of the school taking their stand at a glee club was laughable...laughable and it made sense. Plus the growing desire she always had to fight. It was increasing now. Sandra being tortured was pretty much the last straw for her."

Roberta: I'm thinking I don't have a choice to be honest.

Tyrone: You think there going to come after you?

"Her frown disappeared and a smile formed. Roberta looked at Tyrone and patted his shoulder."

Roberta: No mi amigo. I really just feel like punching the crap out of someone. Then again I don't think that's the right mindset to join Glee Club with.

-----------------------------------

Tie: Your guess is as good as mine. For now take me back to the school. I must change out of these damp clothes.

"Tie had reasons other than the fact that her shirt was pretty much see through, to go to the school. It was obvious the kids she dealt with got away with this kind of thing often. She intended on bothering Ashe about this and ask if he had any plans on dealing with them."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:07 pm

Eva' tongue tingled for a moment, she rolled her eyes, part of Jericho's control over was an enchantment that wouldnt allow her to talk about anything to do with him, not that she would in general " Oh just around and about you know. Have I missed anything devilish? " she smiled darkly.

------------------------------------------------------------

Emmet nodded in understanding. He didnt ask what Tesla had done to get on Troys hit list, it was probably nothing at all. " I see, any help will be appreciated, in moments like this banning together and watching each others backs is the key thing " Afterall Troys biggest edge was he'd managed to a group of degenerates to follow him around and his daddies influence . They would match him numbers or numbers and influence for influence.

" Seeing as Troy is able to have the lay of the land due to his father, I believe using the Glee club as a cover will help us in the long run soooo for that matter " he grinned, a mischievous gleam in his eyes he cocked his head towards the stage " Lets see what you got "

---------------------------------------------

" Oh, by the way, can you patch me through to your dad later. I need to talk to him about something " Adrian asked Tyrone, what Emmet had said earlier got him thinking and he needed certain things set in place, especially if bodies were gonna start piling up.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:32 pm

Troy: Only the beat down of Katy Kharma and the utter decimation of Sandra Fuller. Don't worry your pretty little head though, we've still got much bigger fish to fry. Swing by The Club if you want the entire story.

"Eva knew this wasn't a actual club, it was just the codename for the hideout. With all the tech junkies around these days, the mafia long since decided not to directly reveal their hideouts."

---

"Tesla was less then thrilled by the condition Emmet had set in place, especially with a group of people around. She would of disagreed, if not for a bit of prideful natural that would not allow Tesla to back down, or get labelled a coward or such. She looked through the machine for any type of song that she thinks would suit her, ending up on "Diamonds are a girls best friend", before proceeding to take stage."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Tesla sang the song objectively well, anyone could tell she had good voice control. However, while not everyone may of noticed, it was blindly obvious to Emmet that music was not her passion. While doing well enough on first glance, she lacked heart, Emmet was certain Sandra would of also agreed with him if she could of been there. Finishing the song, Tesla was somewhat quick to leave the stage, not bothering to await on the crowds reaction. She made her way back over to Emmet."

Tesla: So am I in?

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 8:07 pm

While not a stellar performance, Emmet was a sucker for Marilyn Monroe and clapped nonetheless. Nate was clapping through and signed Tesla's name onto the list of club members.

" Your in " said Emmet, his smile shrinking a little,his mind clearly on Sandra's condition.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Eva giggled " Ooooh this I have to hear, on my way " she took off skipping to the hideout, arriving there a few minutes later. She slipped inside to find the others hanging around ignored them all, zeroing in on Troy " So do tell, what fun have I been missing? " she cuddled up extremely close to him.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 8:35 pm

Troy: Well my dear.

"Troy started recapping the events of the past few days, telling it to Eva almost in a story like format. After going though the events with Katy and the first little battle with the group, Troy said "now here is where the story gets good". Eva seemed a lot like a mere child to Troy, and he felt simply by keeping her in the loop of things and actually talking to her, if even just a little, that he could convince her to do anything he wanted. Where most seen the walking dead, Troy seen another alliance.

Her told Eva about Megan picking Sandra apart and the agony that girl had gone though."

---

"Tesla did not fail to notice Emmet's reaction when he thought of Sandra."

Tesla: If you've gotten her here in time, then Sandra will pull though. Doctors here are some of the best in the world.

"She figured to at least try to comfort Emmet in some way, but quickly got back to the source of the problems at hand."

Tesla: So you are already plotting to get back at them, correct? Any idea how?

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 8:43 pm

Tyrone: Sure.

"He called Alexander and the second he began to address him his mood changed."

Tyrone: Hello father. Um its Adrian sir. He wants to speak with you.

"Tyrone quickly gave Adrian the phone. He didn't hate his dad, but his strict nature did rub him the wrong way. Roberta was already enjoying the song and clapped for Tesla. It actually got her nervous and made her wonder if this was a good idea. She did feel that she was as good as Tesla, but it didn't her nerves."

----------------------------------------------

Megan (whisper): Hey guys she's here.

"She said to Joe and Sean talking about Eva. It was always funny to see if Troy trying to feel comfortable around her. The sad part was that no matter how much Eva loved him Troy wouldn't return the favor. That sometimes made Megan a little sad for her, but she was of course someone the CIA wanted info on the most out of the students so far."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 9:03 pm

Joe (whisper): Am I the only one kinda afraid she'll go full zombie mode and try to eat us or something. Girl's just creepy.

"With Eva distracted by Troy it was fairly safe for the group to whisper to each other. Joe did often wonder why Eva had such affection for Troy though, all of them have tried to play nice to Eva in the past, but Troy really seems to be the only one she buys into."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 3:16 am

Megan: I've been expecting that the second I saw her. You don't know this, but I have my vector ready to smash her head open on a moments notice.

"She whispered knowing that info might not garner her any friend points. Megan was always just a little paranoid when it came to other people. For awhile she wandered whether or not Troy was actually a Foreign spy trying to destabilize the school. That version of him seemed far more attractive."

Megan: Well she does seem to be in too him. I wonder how far he's going to take it. Seriously she must be really cold down there.

----------------------------------------------

"Tie and Dave teleported near the Dorms. She informed him to come meet her at Mr. Ashe's class if he finds anything out. Her alter ego Lilia had to attend class occasionally at least. Tie on the other hand wanted to speak to a fellow angel. Of course both first wanted to quickly change their clothes and eat. After she was done and brushed her teeth again they made their way back to class. The school was impressive, but her stubby human legs made it difficult to cross large distances easy.

One of the students were flying through the air as if mocking her. As usual she strode through the grounds head held high with the confidence of a King. She needed it if she was going to play the role for now. Meeting Ashe was necessary so she could gather more intel."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.
Page 8 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 43  Next