Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
justinlynch3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 4:08 pm

Tanesha got up once the movie ended " Emmet certainly seems like he'd have seven evil ex boyfriends, of not more " she took the DVD out and put it back in its case and started searching for something else to watch.

" My little sister, Tamera " she said without hesitation " I'd do anything for that girl and believe me at the pace she's going her boyfriends will probably reach triple digits, chile is just eight years old too " her face was tipped down so Sandra couldnt see her hard expression and she kept her voice light " Oh how about Rent? It's a good musical with lots of nice songs, we could probably get some ideas for Glee "

------------------------------------------------

Roberta and Shags fight was raging on, a new twist of " knights " being thrown in made Emmet feel envious, " Hmm, I certainly wouldnt have minded tangoing with those chaps "

Kaiser nodded, wondering if he'd see them in his fight.

Riku simply rolled his eyes and continued watching silently.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 4:22 pm

"Sandra didn't know what it was like to have a younger sibling to care for, so it was a little tough to relate. Still Sandra felt for Tenesha and hoped her sister didn't get into to much trouble. Tenesha soon cheered back up when spotting the movie."

Sandra: Sure, sounds fun.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 4:45 pm

Tanesha popped the dvd in and got some more popcorn and soda for them before sitting back down, an inch closer then before.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 5:12 pm

"Sandra thanked Tenesha with a cheerful smile when she restocked the popcorn and soda."

Sandra: How do you think the others are doing?

"With a few minutes between movies she got to wondering if the others was alright. It made her heart sink a bit considering the possibility somebody could of gotten hurt."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:28 pm

" I'm pretty sure their kicking all kinds of ass right now " at least Tanesha hoped they were or at least she hoped they were, honestly if they killed Troy then everything would be fin but adly that wasnt likely to happen. But she had to reasure Sandra, it was the least she could do. Luckily one of her favorite songs from the movie which proved for a perfect distraction. She hopped up as music started playing beyond the screen.

Tanesha:
Every single day
I walk down the street
I hear people say
"Baby" It's so sweet

Ever since puberty
Everybody stares at me
Boys, girls
I can't help it baby

So be kind
And don't lose your mind
Just remember
That I'm your baby

Take me for what I am
Who I was meant to be
And if you give a damn
Take me baby or leave me
Take me baby or leave me

She danced around, shaking her hips to the song.

Tanesha:
A tiger in a cage
Can never see the sun
This diva needs her stage
Baby, let's have fun!

You are the one I choose
Folks would kill to fill your shoes
You love the limelight too, now baby

So be mine
And don't waste my time
Cryin', "Oh Honeybear
Are you still my, my, my baby?"
(Sandra:Don't you dare!)

Sandra blushed as Tanesha had started lifting her shirt(revealing enough to show she wasnt wearing a bra)

Tanesha:
Take me for what I am
Who I was meant to be
And if you give a damn
Take me baby or leave me

No way, can I be what I'm not
But hey, don't you want your girl hot?
Don't fight, don't lose your head
Cause every night, who's in your bed?

Who, who's in your bed?
Kiss, pookie

She leaned forward till she was just inches from Sandra's face before the other girl got into the number.

Sandra:
It won't work, I look before I leap
I love margins and discipline
I make lists in my sleep
Baby, what's my sin?

Never quit, I follow through
I hate mess, but I love you
What to do with my impromptu baby?

So be wise
Cause this girl satisfies
You've got a prize, so don't compromise
You're one lucky baby

She couldnt get up to dance so she danced in her seat.

Sandra(Tanesha):
Take me for what I am
(A control freak)
Who I was meant to be
(A snob, yet over-attentive)
And if you give a damn
(A lovable, droll geek)
Take me baby or leave me
(An anal retentive!)

Sandra and Tanesha:
That's it! (Sandra:The straw that breaks my back)
I quit, (Sandra:unless you take it back)
Women, (Tanesha:what is it about them?)
Can't live with them or without them!

Take me for what I am
Who I was meant to be
(Sandra:Who I was meant to be)
And if you give a damn
(Tanesha:And if you give a damn you better)
Take me baby or leave me
(Sandra:Oh take me baby, take me or leave me)
Take me baby
Or leave me

Guess I'm leaving
I'm gone!

Both were laughing at the end of the song.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:44 pm

Sandra: Wow that was fun!

"It really did suck being unable to dance, she badly wanted to especially with others dancing around her. But at least she still had her voice, and could sing with the others. Sandra motioned for Tenesha to sit down so she would miss anything."

Sandra: I can't deny, I do love a good musical number.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 8:28 pm

"Shag's ability to generate smoke was the only thing that saved him, but it was easily his downfall. Roberta was healing just as the smoke began bothering her, but couldn't shake it off to easily. It was still possible for her to track his movements. The darker the cloud the closer she was.

As she moved in fast enough to blow away some of the smoke. The knights moved in on her, but was quickly halted when she looked back. Her eyes starting to tear up a bit trying to focus on the Knights it was possible for her to keep moving. Roberta was incredibly fast and it was only a matter of time. Before she entered the cloud she lept a few meter in the air to see the smoke trail more easily. This time she landed directly in the thickest portion where she believed he was. The knights couldn't see her but they knew where she landed."

Roberta: Keep running away. I can heal and me running around all day is nothing to me!

"She spoke through the toxic smoke eyes and tongue burning, but there was nothing it could really do to her permanently. As the Knights moved clearing away the smoke Roberta prepared to run him through. This time they were only a few feet away, but able to push away the smoke enough that Roberta wouldn't need to worry about clones nearby. Right now all she needed to do is wait for Shag to move, but depending on how he did it she would be risking getting hit by the Knights. However she could still win."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:04 pm

"Shag wondered who this girl was, super endurance, healing, was fast, powerful. Usually a mutant had 1 or two of these abilities at max, meaning while they was strong in one area, they was weak in another. But Roberta seemed special, she was strong all around with no outright apparent faults that he could see."

Shag: This one is a strange one, a real special case indeed.

"Shag's only hope seemed to be getting the knights to do the dirty work for him. Shag had to move eventually, when he did he noted the knights positions and tried to move in a way where at least one go after Roberta."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 3:57 am

"Shag was so close Roberta felt she could almost taste victory. The Knights closed in making Shag visible. As fast as he was in the smoke there was no way Roberta could lose him now. He moved between both Knights forcing Roberta to focus on him while they swung their blades.

Roberta's fist shot out fast enough to slam into Shag just as he was nearing his escape. If it wasn't for the spirits she would have broken his back, but instead the shock of the blow was enough to make him pass out. Just as she connected Both Knights struck her back and chest with enough force to cause massive trauma. For anyone without Roberta's durability they would have died, but she screamed out in pain and fell to the ground almost unconscious."

Tie: DRAW!

Sarah: Not really.

"Roberta was still awake and slowly getting rid of the pain. The spirits in the knights were surprised that she could that damage and can still get up. Tie could feel something extremely off about this one. Her soul was a fragment of a greater being, and it became obvious when she fought. Even as her bones appeared shattered she could still move and heal. Someone like her was something Excalibur considered at least training."

Tie: Its still a Draw. If the hazards were at full ability she would be in two different parts of the arena at once. This is still impressive. Someone like her needs to be destroyed in a battle or contained.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 1:07 pm

Troy: So another draw. Interesting, I didn't see the glee club as being that strong. Well then Riku, it's your turn. Final battle of the night, do try to end it on a high note for us, will you.

"Shag and Roberta was removed from the arena before long."

Troy: I wonder what hazard Lilia will put on this last battle.

"Troy admit he likes the way these games are being spiced up."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 6:27 pm

Riku and Kaiser simultaneously appeared on the field before Troy finished his sentence. Both were starring the other down intensely. Both were armed with Japanese long swords, but Kaiser also had his two wooden swords strapped to his back. Both were silent and easily melted into the background, neither of their respective teams truly knew what they were capable of. Again the spirits were met with a dilemma, do to Riku's demonic aura they were weary of him, but would follow the orders they were given.

Emmet opened and closed hiss fan in anticipation, he was very to curious to see how Kaiser handled himself in combat, he was sure those swords werent mere decoration. From what he'd heard, Kaiser was the Kendo clubs captain " I'm sure he'll give quite the finale " Emmet said to Tyrone who was the only other member of the Glee Club present.

---------------------------------------------------------------

" How long are gonna be rockin the chair? " Tanesha asked, taping a sip of her soda.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 6:51 pm

Sandra: I hope not to long, but that Megan girl really messed me up. The bone in my arm was completely cracked in half and sticking out though my skin. It was nasty. My knee was shattered as well, literally crushed into bits. I... I was wide awake during all this. By the time she was I was so exhausted and weak I couldn't even scream for help anymore. I almost died that day.

"That experience was painful just to think about, Sandra had never experienced pain anywhere near that level in her entire life."

Sandra: And she... she... enjoyed it. It was like a game to her, she loved it.

"Truthfully Megan terrified Sandra, more then Troy or anyone in the Mafia, she never wanted to experience that again. She realized that she'd gone off track of what Tenesha question was."

Sandra: Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to go into the whole back story. The mutant doctor, William right? He healed me up. But they insisted I take a bit of recovery time to let my newly healed wounds strengthen up. i don't know exactly how long I have to remain in the chair, I just hope it isn't to long.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 8:15 pm

Tyrone: After what happened last time I hope there isn't another draw. Maybe Kaiser can removed this asshole from the battle for awhile.

"Tyrone sounded a bit more aggressive than earlier. Looking at Tie and Troy it was obvious they didn't intend on this ending hostilities. Even worse he figured they were going to use this for other battles. It wasn't hard for him to realize this and part of him hoped Roberta ended it the second she got the chance at first. Of course she was the type of person who would be a...good sport in this sort of thing. The possibility she did it on purpose to gauge his abilities was there."

Tyrone: Since we don't know much from this new guy I'm not sure. Kaiser seems like one of those silent but deadly types, so I guess we would get some interesting action from these two.

"Roberta didn't need any medical attention after a few minutes. She did suffer serious wounds, but they were all repaired eventually. The pain however still lingered. Possibly some magical reason for it since Roberta wasn't even able to walk properly afterwards. As she came up to take a seat back near Tyrone she put her shoes back on glad they didn't get pulverized."

Roberta: Well I'm guessing this is the last fight. Ugh I feel like my brain is going to leak through my skull. I'm still wondering what the hell were those things Tie had.

"The two fighters were a good way to end this. Sarah found it interesting on why Tie seemed to barely want to recognize Riku's existence. She was trying to hide it, but he really rubbed her the wrong way."

Excalibur: Not yet. We should judge his abilities.

Tie: Sarah pay attention to their moves and I mean be thorough. Something has bothered me about Kaiser when it came to his speed. If you wish to sully your senses record his opponent.

"The spirits were wary of the new fighter, but were sure Tie could keep them safe if he was too big of an issue. This time like the other fight she wanted to wait to see what they could. Of course Sarah could inform her of their abilities and see what she could test out."

Tie: Put on those sunglasses I told you to get.

A bright light eminated from Tie as if she was the sun. From her position the entire area around her was lit up. Sarah immediately put them on glad she actually brought them. At the moment that happened she grinned sure of what was happening."

Sarah: Yep its magic.

Tie: The Final Battle has come at last! You all have seen what happens when you aren't able to kill. This may still be the case, but Two challengers are left. This time unless you are an inch away from death, there will be no assistance. BEGIN!
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:48 pm

" A finale should be as grand as possible, thats true but I think theres more to this " Emmet used one of his fanss to cover his face, following Lilia's light show " Like she wants to see one of them get as hurt as possible. I severely doubt it's Kaiser which means she has a grudge against this Riku character " why that is, he could only guess.

Neither Riku nor Kaiser seemed bothered by this additional rule and dropped into fighting stances. They remained like that for several minutes after Lilia declared the match started. Suddenly both vanished and met in the center of the stage, swords clashing. The forced each other back and began circling the other. Their speeds increased as they became blurrs, clashing all over the stage. They fought, the stage began darkening, it was well into the night at this point, but a malleable darkness seemed to seep out of the cracks. Kaiser backflipped to avoid another attack from Riku but suddenly found himself surrounded by shadowy figures, all holding the weapons left on the field.

They surged forward, but Kaiser simply pulled out one of his wooden swords and met them in a flurry of blows. He wheeled this way and that deflect attacks, he smashed one of the shadows holding a mace. He juggled his blades to grab the mace and spun around in a quick, intense circle, dispatching them all. Riku raced towars him, generating a blade of darknes along with the other one he had and did a quick jab, but Kaiser suddenly vanished. Reapearing began the other boy. Riku whipped around just in time to clash blades. Kaiser seemed to have brought all the weapons with him and performed a complex juggling routine involving rapid tossing, catching, attacking, and dodging. Riku mimiced him generating more blades of darkness. The two stood there in a whirlwind of blows.

------------------------------------------------------------

Jericho watched this match intensely, this Kaiser fellow appeared to be holding his own against the half breed, but it also appeared that neither one was really using their full strength just yet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Tanesha pulled Sandra into a tight hug " I'm really sorry to hear that gurl, but dont worry. Emmet promised to take psycho bitch down. I'm sure he's down that and more already and you said your training with the principle right? Just wait, in no time at all you'll be dancing and kicking ass all over the place "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 11:18 pm

"Sandra hugged Tenesha for a minute, much like a frightened child embracing her mother. She wiped off a tear after a few seconds, letting the hug go."

Sandra: I try to hide it best I can, but honestly I'm scared. Troy could sick Megan back on me at any time, any place. I don't know why he targeted me, I didn't even know who he was till recently.

"Sandra appreciated Tenesha trying to cheer her up."

Sandra: If Megan takes pleasure receiving pain like giving it, Emmet might motivate her even more. Thank you though, I really do hope I can lean to use my powers well enough to defend myself.

"Sandra started to feel a bit bad, this is the first time she ever spent extended time with Tenesha."

Sandra: I'm sorry Tenesha. We've only just started hanging out. You don't need me pouring all my troubles on you like this.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 3:21 am

"Sarah was surprised at the speed at which they fought. Her eyes blinked constantly as her mind kept up with what they were doing and going to do. Tie's suspicions about Kaiser was beginning to rise. There was something she had planned, but hoped to not do it. Sever dozen Gems were placed around the arena and ready for the spell."

Tie: So what is it Sarah? I wish for this stage not be even more polluted by the darkness.

Sarah: At several instances they are merely appearing at multiple places, but not necessarily moving super fast. They are quick, but its more like...

Tie: Teleportation, Time manipulation, both? It doesn't matter since it does seem like the perfect time to use the last Hazard.

"Underground the gems began to glow and the spirits realized that it was time. It took a minute for them all to focus on this relatively new magecraft."

Tie: Time Alter...Stagnate!

"The time inside the battlefield slowed down to a tenth of its normal speed. For three seconds it occured slowing even their bodily functions. It turned back to normal but enough to hinder both combatants."

Tie: Well lets see if Time is on your side combatants!

"Every 30 seconds Time will nearly stop for 3 to 5 seconds. Considering their abilities it would make this fight even more interesting and the winner rather impressive."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 4:08 am

Kaiser showed no sign of being bother by this new twist, Riku scowled in annoyance but fought on regardless. Upon the first time alteration, both of their movements slowed down, Riku dropped out of sight into the shadows. Kaiser let most of the weapons fall, reclaiming his swords. He took a slow breath, the darkness was continuing to grow more and more. Time slowed down again but Riku continued to stay out of sight. The moment it changed back however he jumped back out, several yards away from Kaiser. He hands were pressed together and he was muttering something under his breath. Darknesss pouring out from his feet and sweeping across the field. By the time it covered the whole field, time began slowing down again. Riku raised his hand with a final word, the darkness on the ground fusing with the ground and creating a black/purple dome. Riku had erected a bounded field, albeit a sloppily put together and severely limited one. To block out the spirits and the influence of the gems. He took a step forward, ready to continue the fight uninterupted when the handle of a sword smashed into his face, sending him back. He righted himself but Kaiser was gone, already behind him and kneeing Riku viciously in him back. Riku tried to raise a shield but Kaisers speed had increased drastically. He was literally being knocked around like a pin ball, shattering all notions that Kaiser wasnt manipulating time and space.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

" Aint no thang, were friends afterall, me and all of the Glee club. Its cheessy as hell and feel free to hit me with a pillow but your not alone. We got your back through thick and thin " Tanesha assured her, the fear she saw in Sandra's eyes reminded her so much of the time Tamera was getting bullied. She'd been afraid to even go to school, but after she confided to her. Tanesha stepped in and ended the situation quietly, no one messed with Tamera anymore. Not when those who used too were now laid up in the hospital.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 4:35 am

"Sandra found it nice to open up to somebody and be comforted. She was still scared of the Mafia, but just having some reassurance did a lot."

Sandra: Thanks for your support. Believe it not, but it really does mean a lot.

"Sandra noticed the movie was still playing."

Sandra: Well... I distracted us from that pretty good.

"Sandra had a hint of a lighthearted voice. She wanted to get back to having a good time and to stop dragging the mood down. She did find the whole thing a good bonding experience however. Sandra felt like Tenesha is someone who could be a really good friend. Between the movie, the song, opening up to her, the whole night really brought her closer to Tenesha."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 7:04 pm

Riku and Kaisers battle still raged on, beginning to hit the forty minute mark. Both of them were awfully bloody but neither was backing down an inch. Suddenly Riku caught Kaiser by suprise and grabbed him by the throat and slammed him to the ground, the dome suddenly became pure black, blocking out all sight to anyone outside. Everyone was deathly ailent for a solid second. Suddenly the dome shattered. Fragments vanished, leaving Riku standing over An unconscious Kaier. The downed boy's head appeared to be oozing blood and his right arm was bent in an odd direction.

William was instantly by his side, already radioing for the stretcher. He pressed his hand on Kaisers chest, his expression went blank for a moment. He carefully picked Kaiser up but his expression now was of an unreadable sort but it quickly gave way to annoyance." Head trauma, patched it up and stopped the bleeding, the bones in his right arm are nearly unrepairable. Need to stimulate a regrowth process, six ribs cracked " As the nurses arrived Kaiser was hastily strapped down and carted off to be prepped for immediate surgery.

Riku popped his neck and walked back over to the Mafia's side, seemingly unharmed, save for the way he cradled his arm across his chest.

" Nearly all of your ribs have been cracked, come along as well " William called out to Riku but the darkness user waved him off

" Much obliged but I'll be healed up by tomorrow " he stood before Troy " So do I pass " the black death stare Emmet was searing into his back was not lost to him either.

Emmet flew over to the arena. Kaisers wooden swords had been left behind and he seemed to be awfully fond of them. He bundled them up, pausing for a moment, one of them felt almost warm. He wasnt sure it was from the heat of battle either. He flew back over the Glee side where Adrian and Victoria had rejoined them.

" Good matches both of you " Emmet told them. Adrian smiled that emotionless smile and Victoria turned her nose up " I think our day of bottle is over " for the moment he said silently. Like Tyrone he knew Lilia had some hidden motive to this fight club. He wasnt one to be used and it was simply the fact that their goals seemed to coincide that kept him silent on the matter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tanesha put the rewind button to go back to the parts they missed " Anytime you need it gurl "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 7:38 pm

Troy: A impressive display, you've done quite well indeed.

"Troy gathered his men present, any who was still out knew where to go when they work up."

Troy: Lets get out of here. We're done for tonight.

"Tonight was a good experience and he seen the glee club had some powerful players. He would have to rework the match up's next time to see if he could get better results. Joe and Tyrone looked to go either way, but it was no clear cut victory and ultimately he lost. He would also have to put a real power player against Roberta as she seems superhuman. Megan could not handle Emmet either, though Tenshi and Adrian appeared about even."

---

"Sandra gave a nod"

Sandra: Right.

"Tenesha could tell reliving the experience still had Sandra a bit shook up. Tenesha decided to move in close to Sandra, laying the popcorn on her lap. She put a arm over Sandra shoulders and Sandra leaned into her, resting her head against Tenesha as they started watching the movie again. Tenesha gotten close to the girl a little faster then she'd of expected, but she could tell it was really helping to ease Sandra's mind."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 10:53 pm

"Sarah had informed Tie of Riku was doing before hand, and she made the choice not to stop it. In fact what he did was a clear show of skill and power. The use of such dark power did show that Riku wasn't completely useless."

Tie: As you leave make sure to take a very important lesson from these battles! No matter how good you are or how long you trained...there will always be someone better! Thank you everyone and try not to kill each other later.

"The snatch and grab team was ready to go on Megan's order. She convinced them to wait to see what one of True Notes heavy hitters could do. Hideki trusted her judgement on this and wanted to wait and see. They were in position outside the building ready to infiltrate and storm Emmet's dorm room."

Misaka: Stop moving Thomas. This is a stealth mission.

"Thomas was sitting behind a bush trying to get a catterpillar off the back his neck. It was obvious he didn't like sitting in that same spot for too long. Hideki was no where to be found, Dennis found another hiding spot, and Misaka merely flicked the thing off directing gravity in a outward direction."

Thomas: Dammit thanks. Megan is supposed to tell us when to attack. Is this happening or not?

Misaka: It happens if she considers the risk worth it. Also we haven't even got the stealth craft to take us out of here for evac. If it turns out its too much trouble to grab the target now, then we will have to delay it. However I doubt we won't be able to deal with the issue-

Hideki: Its too much trouble abort.

"Hideki stated over the comms to all operatives. Misaka pinched the bridge of her nose in annoyance not even want to think about why."

Hideki: Before you ask it seems that they are too capable to deal with and evac with the package in tow.

"Of course her actual words while trying to hide the fact she was contacting someone on the outside was."

Megan: We have a potential witch, someone who possibly uses psychometry, but I'm not sure, a freaking extremely capable of mutant with fire power out the ass. I even got my ass kicked. Actually the guy who did it is kind of cute. His name is-

"Hideki hung up knowing she would probably be gushing about that for a while. It was annoying, but he knew this was for the best. Even from what she told him earlier this group was a little too powerful to take on directly. If Megan is right then anyone with psychometry could figure out who took Sandra and where. For now they needed a way that didn't cause a major international incident."

Hideki: Everyone pull back. Regroup at 0200.

"He slid into the shadows while the others quietly left the area."

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 11:34 pm

"Troy's group was quick to leave the area when things was said and done. When out on the beach he stopped his group to speak to them."

Troy: If you wish, your free to whatever the fuck you want. I have your contact info and you know where our main base is. So you can come with or fuck off, choice is yours.

"Troy headed back to base, it seemed Troy had no use for Eva or Riku anymore tonight, so they was free to their hearts desires."

---

"At the medical bay William carried the injured, Jin was seen coming to, groggy he had a hell of a splitting headache."

Jin: God damn... that girl hits hard.

"He looked around the area seeing many knocked out or injured, including Tesla. He walks over the the girl, starring at for a moment before putting his hand over her chest."

Jin: Good bout.

"Jin sent a electric shock into her body and left the room. Seconds after her had left Tesla springs awake, immediately sitting up in her bed from the shock which faded off quick, not causing her any harm. She was a bit confused at first, she remembered taking a swing at Jin then everything went black. Then she woke up in some sort of medical bay. She quickly put a hand to her head, it was throbbing and paining, but it wasn't from the shock, that merely work her up, what Tesla was feeling was the aftermath of her fight.

Tesla made her way out of the room slowly and a bit dizzy. It takes her a few minutes but she eventually gets back to the arena where Emmet and a few few others are."

Tesla: Hey guys.

"The group could clearly see Tesla was still feeling the effects of her battle, namely the trauma effects of repeated mace shots to the head as she almost stumbled walking in, but it seems she was awake regardless."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:59 pm

Cordelia had fully enjoyed the display, these students held more promise she originally gave them credit for. Yes, this was the time to create a new team of X-men she needed nothing more to convince her " Whats your insight on the fights weve witnessed " She asked Shawkun.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Good to see you back with us " Emmet greeted her " How are you? "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 7:36 pm

Shawkun: They all show promise for skill and power. I do like the determination of Katy, fighting though injuries until the bitter end. For a X-Men team, people with will like her can turn into strong soldiers.

---

Tesla: Urg I feel like shit honestly. I'm still paining a lot from the battle and my head is paining off me.

"She found somewhere to take a seat."

Tesla: Well how did the rest of you do?

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 6:21 pm

Tie: I thank you for your magnificent work today guardians.

"The entities gathered there were now able to leave. It was still being watched constantly through dimensions, but most gathered were now gone. Tie looked around at the now empty arena and looked up at the sky and grinned."

Tie: You like what you saw?

"She was sure another being was watching them. Likely a skilled magic practitioner, and maybe other hidden beings. The talent here was great and she looked for more chances to show their ability."

Sarah: I don't know who your talking to but did you?

Tie: Well of course I did. They have a ways to come to being great warriors, but not now. When you've wracked that brain of yours on their fighting skills come find me.

"Tie was sure Sarah was still busy trying to examine the fights. She wouldn't ask obvious questions like that if she wasn't already busy. For the moment they met up with the others."

"The bruise on Tyrone's cheek was starting to sting just as Tesla asked. It was obvious who did pretty well looking at the injuries. Of course with Roberta you couldn't tell which was something he envied her for."

Tyrone: Well I think we tied when it came to one liners.

Roberta: She meant the fight.

Tyrone: Oh yeah well I kicked ass obviously. There were a lot more ties than I thought there would be.

Roberta: We at least no what they can do. I held out longer to see what that dusty dude could do.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.
Page 22 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next