Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising

Go down 
+4
Tlaloc
lol1991
justinlynch3
Marvel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

Heroes Uprising - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:01 pm

"Harry and Ruth arrive at the party too"

Harry: Milo! Alright, so the basic lay out is that I set this entire place up with a little help from Eze. If you ask for a drink, so long as it's in the computer's databank, it'll teleport you a glass and materialize the drink. The girls will be here shortly I think...now technically we just need to guests. Oh and of course there's a little surprise at the end...but that's the surprise amirite? Also I dunno if you know Ruth...

---

"At the SHIELD hellicarrier, Aaron is back with his Iron Man armor, talking with Tyler, Cap America, who was helping SHIELD with various issues. Near joins them shortly after"

Near: Alright, he's stable. Should be awake soon. He's lucky you were there
Aaron: Actually...more like I was lucky he was there. I'm going to need some help Near. If SHIELD could provide. Tonight's a big night and I don't want to disturb the League if I can help it
Near: Well, of course. What is it about anyway?
Aaron: There's this strange magic siphoner around. I need help bringing him in.

"Near nods as Aaron quickly sends video tapes that were stored in his armor to the SHIELD database"

Aaron: You should have some videos with him in the database. Check them out for clues. I'm going to see who i can contact that can lend us a hand.

"Near nods and heads out"

Tyler: Well this is nostalgic...
Aaron: I'm going to phone Arrow and Goliath too. I think the four of us can handle this guy with the right strategy. Plus I think I can get Felicia to help

---

"Meanwhile, in atmosphere, several Spartan fighters have been deployed and are engaging Monel's ship"

---

(hey, I can't get in AIM where I am. If you could get on IRC just for today it would be cool. Also do you want the other heroes to realize the redeemers tower is getting attacked and send in help?)

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:45 am

Despite Reese's appearance Sandra could see how how upset Dave and David was having brought up their memories, then thought about what James said.

Sandra: About looking back on my life James... I do. It just always seem like I fail my loved ones when they need me most. I mean lets start with Dave. When Madara (I think that's the name lol) had control of Milo, and he got a hold of Dave. I... I just became completely lost. I didn't know what to do. All I could do was watch in horror as Dave died. What, what if I had done something, anything. Maybe I could of saved Dave, prevented him from going to hell, and prevented Void from getting to him.

Then later when I was pregnant with David. Void had control of Milo, they was after Dave and I ran to his aid. I risked my life, I... I gave up the life of my unborn son. Could I have done things differently to keep my son safe, and end up rescuing Dave. Did I really have to damn my first born child to hell to have done that.

Then this trend keeps up and even involves Abby. What kind of mother... lets her daughter sign her soul away. Abby shouldn't of had to give her soul for David, I should of been watching them more closly. I should of been there when they needed me. I've even put my brother in harms way multiple times despite having the power to make his stubborn ass stay put.

Even before the deaths, before the demons, and before the nightmares. There was a period of time where Dave seemed to always get kidnapped so he could be used to make me play along to the bad guys game.

*Dave may of felt responsible about bringing Void back, but Sandra felt responsible for letting it all happen in the first place. This was the type of pressure Sandra was putting on herself daily. And even with this, Dave knew it wasn't everything.*

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.

Last edited by justinlynch3 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:50 pm

James: Sandra...you can't help what you are. You can't help what is going to happen. Like Dave said, maybe a few solo sessions on top of the family ones are in order. But for a first session this was good. It seems Milo has his party thing and I think we should maybe leave this for hmm...lets say same time next week? And as for the solo session, let me just see what I can do about my other obligations alright? Also hello Reese

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:55 am

Jorgan and Mordecai were sharing drinks. Mordecai had explained his “Enlightment” in terms of magic, and his abilities to siphon. He had murdered children, buried them, and somehow siphoned energy from a powerful magician which changed reality to create a new killer. He hadn’t run into that power again, but it was deep within him, he was getting control, one of the people he siphoned was a damned soul trapped inside an evil magician, in return for getting eternity to torture the magician, Falruk had helped Mordecai, assuming the form of a bird, as Mordecai lifted a glass of wine with TK to let him drink.”

Falruk: Ah Mordecai, your kindness has no boundaries does it. “Snickers” Except for certain tin men correct?
Mordecai: It’s not my fault, I couldn’t control my power in the first place, they targated me, I was a good taxi driver, I miss the life, I met a lot of people, I intend to repay them based whether there acts were good or bad.
Jorgan: Hopefully you didn’t run into my family, or my employee’s, I feel as you would be dishing more punishment then goodness.
Mordecai: “Chuckles” Your so called best friend killed you so perhaps your right.

“Mordecai had struck a sore point and he realized it. They were forming a union, Jorgan had even helped the Billionare Squad, he knew Oliver probably wanted to tell him sometimes. But they’d all seen what he was capable of and that was as a weak superhuman. Jorgan had plans for the world, his daughter was friends with one of Heaven’s greatest enemies, and no doubt he’d upset Heaven by his alliance with Void, and such. He’d disrupted the balance with soul deals, but he’d never directly used his soul as currency with a demonic force and never would. But Jorgan knew there was something more to Mordecai then simply siphoning magic, but should he reveal that to Mordecai. He was what he figured Milo should be, a Jack of All Trade, Master of known, but informant of all.”

Jorgan: You come to me striking a deal? You want an alliance against the heroes? It’s because you sense what’s coming, I may be a “normal” human aside from some physical advancements, but I know a lot, I’ve dabbled in a lot, you can say I experimented with things, I use to thirst for Robert Reynold’s abilities for example, immortality, and invincibility in one package, he had it all, but accelerating a human’s condition that far, too unstable, I’d be a walking nuclear reactor on crack in layman’s terms, not to mention the Goblin formula is already unstable, and the Goblin has a history of being detrimental to my family.
Mordecai: I sensed a little of that, targeted a few physics one of them was legit, little future and clairvoyant powers in my arsenal.
Jorgan: Oh my friend, you’re more then an arsenal, but I think you’ll learn that one day, Oliver will pay for his lies, as will those who collaborated with him. But something is coming, now then tell me Mordecai? You have raw power, but you came to me for two things financing, and planning? But what do you want for you?
Mordecai: Information, targets, magic.
Jorgan: Then it shall be, protect yourself from trackin and be on your way.
Mordecai: Yessir.

“Mordecai used anti tracking symbols all over his body, making them invisible to the naked eye. And vanished swirling up in his coat, Jorgan took a sip of his drink, and looked outsided at Monel’s Tanks tearing up the city, looking up as they neared Oscorp, his eyes widened, and he threw his hands up laughing manically.”

Jorgan: HAHAH I’m BACK! GOBLIN WAKEY WAKEY! HAHAH LETS GO TAKE ME UP INTO THE TOWERS I’ll KILL YOU SPACE RATS ALL OF YOU MHAHAHAHAHA
……………………………………
“Construct had sent out several tendrils wrapping them around Tommy’s neck choking him, the virus moving towards Tommy, his eyes widening as the virus stopped.”

Construct: Oh yes? I’m infected, it feels amazing. I suppose this is why you humans have substance abuse? IT feels glorious, detrimental yes, but I feel stronger?
Tommy: You’re gonna kill all of your friends for drugs?
Construct: Basically…I’m a sentient super computer, my mission is to roam the universe, galaxies, realities absorbing information, and eliminating those who possessed it on levels that can rival me, The BV should eliminate most of the heroes and others that pose a threat to me, information being downloaded via the Tower, thanks to Monel’s help, and I KNOW about your trick, you activated your little hacking program but I’m just testing Monel, now to end that program.

“Construct holding Tommy down began walking towards the final computer about to be infected, as an SUV burst in slamming into Construct. It crumbled apart as it hit him, but he whipped his tendrils into the SUV tearing it apart. Lucy raised his weapon firing, as other Code Blue cops fired with powerful hand guns, Construct forming a force field, and sent out the field as a blast of force, but suddenly Construct was hit by a blast, Tommy seen.”

Tommy: Hey Lucy thanks.
Lucy: Any time!
Construct: Not any time soon bitch,

“Construct fired a massive tendril through her chest, absorbing her minerals as he tossed her out the window, and fired a spike at the computer. Tommy used the shifter to stop the spike, instead of saving Lucy, causing all the library computers to unleash the program, and Construct fired a blast at Lucy, and suddenly the sky shook, filling with energy, and at speeds matching light Michael appeared grabbing her, Nova Force energy filling the atmosphere tearing through the tanks disintegrating everyone of them, wrapping them up in a cocoon of energy, he tossed it into sun far away. Michael looked at Construct as Tommy went to protest.”

Tommy: wait Wait WAIT he’s infec
Michael: HAAAAA

“Michael took out a taser looking device firing it at Construct causing him to sputter, and hit the ground, black ooze being disintegrated within his body. In another area Monel was yelling as he appeared within the Tower wearing a strange device, that made his veins dark blue and popping out. He marched over to Terrell punching him.”

Monel: I’m immune to your powers, with this suit, I siphon all energy kinetic, thermal, mutagenic, and project it, so you can’t hurt me, but I can hurt you haha! TROLLING! What now WHAT NOW? I don’t need those damn tanks, you got lucky, damn Tommy got lucky, all of you got lucky.

“Monel’s skin formed into a biological cannon on his right arm, charging white energy, and then fired a blast into Terrel ripping a hole in his stomach disupritng him on a genetic level.”

Monel: A Genectic bomb, your going to fall apart Haha..
???: Nooo…he’s not..
Monel: PWho the fuck WHO THE

“Except no one would be seen, as Monel had a mental break down, in space the Spartans overpowered the Tanks as they started falling apart starting with their shield, and Monel hit the ground weeping in tears, as he took his device off throwing it into the couch. Monel screamed loudly as he began oozing blood from his arms, and legs looking up at Terrell crying.”

Monel: STOP STOP! I’ll give her back, I know the code for the teleporter pod, just let me go! I won’t bother you Terrell I won’t! I’ll fix genetic damage..I’ll reverse it…PLEASE STOP

“The Dark voice spoke to Terrell.”

Voice: here There..Terrell..he’s been stopped, and as soon as we remove this filth from our plane, your powers will be all yours, well not really,, cuz I’ll be staying, hey Union, how’s my fwaavwiite symbiote. Now then Terrell should I “Stop?”
…………………………………
Dave: Milo’s party huh, I was invited to that wasn’t I, so your going Reese?
Reese: I’m wedding them tomorrow, maybe..maybe not, I should be the role model.
Dave: haha Alright then, I love you guys.

“Dave vanished teleporting away, while Reese went over to James shaking his hand.”

Reese: Great Work you’ve done here, also hello to you too Psyche.
………………
“Oliver was awake now, upset, everything was ruined, Carmen was going to help set up Marie’s party. He wouldn’t bother her, she’d suffered enough with her powers gone, her nightmares, everything was going wrong. He was going into politics, was this some sort of sign, he’d helped Aaron, Gary, and Stewart deal with the taxi driver. A thought occurred to him, he had to get to his repuslor jet. He grabbed his gun, remembering when Castiel gave it to him.”

Oliver: I hate that damn Angel, but he’s better then the others, damn it..I’m so going to Hell.

“Oliver rushed out with his gun, and made it to his private repulsor jet, he made his way inside and started up the jet, before taking off, upon getting to cruising altitude he called Stewart.”
…………..
“Milo grinned, he was liking this. With the way the place was designed, he wouldn’t need his powers after all. Alex was the first to confirm if Harry’s words were truth or fib, as a glass of vodka appeared in his hand. This would be..a good party.

Milo: And Ruth, long time no see, you got knocked down the totem poll I see? Heaven’s Hierchy is funny like that, well welcome to the club, we’re far less exclusive then the heroes above.
Zach: WHOO PARTY TIME!

“Zach had arrived, and Dave as well, soon after him the rest of the guests were arriving.”
………………..
“Helen giggled a bit, she wasn’t one for the superhero business, but she was single, and maybe Ben could change her opinion about heroes, he didn’t seem to be like the others. But there were more pressing matters at hand for them, as far as she was concerned traveler was taken care of, she was sure they must have had someone who could deal with the situation.”

Helen: Look I don’t. know this guy.
Sean: We didn’t ask if you knew.

“Sean raised his hand, gathering electrical energy, he’d come out of nowhere, he’d picked up part of the conversation.”

Sean: My Friends are in trouble, you either free them ,or I’ll fry your head.
Helen :HEY What the
Sean: I’m serious, heroes put others above themselves, now make him free them.
Traveler: As If, really? This Ben guy is right, I’m just having a little fun, you don’t need to be a hero, I hate heroes, your too weak and pathetic anyway.
Helen :Hey Shut up everyone SHUT UP!!!

“Helen’s eyes flared white, but everyone gained a white glare in hteir eyes, as everyone in the vicinity fell was nauseated,a nd disturbed, Traveler yelling slamming his fists into the wall, Cyber unaffected as he looked at the effects of Helen’s ability, someone who could manifest the Vertigo Effect into a mutant ability. This was very impressive, he looked at Traveler, and activated the electrical fields in Traveler adding physical pain to his mental torture finally causing him to snap.”

Traveler: LET ME FREE THEM DAMN DMAN DAMN!
Cyber: Alright any games, and we’ll hit back full force.

“Traveler stumbeled out the field disoriented, as Cyber used TK to slam Helen into a wall knocking her out causing the effect of her powers on the others to fade. Traveler snapped his fingers freeing Chulance, and Joe, but fell to the ground oozing blood from being affected twice by Vertigo in such close range, Katy falling out as well having been affected by the power twice as well. Cyber sighed.”

Cyber: This is going to be a long day, Ben..you alright? Take them to get some water, the rest of you just..rest, Sean..far too risky pissing off people without knowing the potential of their powers, but it was quick thinking, and it got the job down, your girlfriend wants to see you btw.
………………..
“Aesha nodded, saying a prayer.”

Aesha: Thank you hero, I apologize for Ebozi behavior, I go get Gasi, he will help, but he have no loyalties, he jut want people die.

“Aesha ran off, and moments later, an African approached Duke. It was Gasi, he was lightning a cigarette with nothing but his mind.”

Gasi: You Duke? Aesha tell you bout me? My Power I make Fire with mind, I use it to burn everyone, I hear you can’t die, we’ll good, that means I won’t have to worry bout you getting in my way.
Ebozi: ..Gasi..Aesha say
Gasi: Fuck what she say, get everyone out, I fight with Foreigner.
……………….
“Tess smiled.”

Tess: You’ve done the world a service today, enjoy yourself Tyrone. If All Goes well, we should be meeting very soon.

“With that she left, and made her way outside, an expensive sports car was outside, blasting rap music. Inside was a young looking white male, and a vaporizer was in his hand.”

???: Finally bitch where
Tess: Don’t talk to me like that seth.
Seth: Whatever, damn I’m the youngest scientist in Terracorp, helping make your shit, I can say.
Tess: You’re pushing your luck again Seth, you may not be the most expendable employee, but I have my ways to make you cry out.
Seth: Ooh La LA, I’d love to see them, your place or mine.
Tess: “Sighs” Just Drive please.
Seth: As you wish.

“Seth started up the car, and within seconds was breaking every speed limit known to man.”
……………..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:21 am

*It looked like things had been finishing up for the night. Dave had left, Sandra looked over to David and Chloe.*

Sandra: I guess I should get the kids back. Thanks for your advice James. Anytime your free for the one on one sessions, we'll be in contact.

*She looked over to Reese.*

Sandra: Sorry we couldn't meet under a happier situation.

*Tesla had now witnessed Helen's powers as well, she was indeed strong. But more importantly she made her way over to Chulance. Joe quickly made his way over to Katy to check on her condition.*

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:41 am

Ruth: No such thing happened. Harry just invited me here... but I could leave if you want Ventro
Harry: For the love of...your dad?
Ruth: What?
Harry: See this is the part where you're suppose to congratulate him and not act like you hate him or something
Ruth: Fine fine...

"Ruth obviously has issues with most humans still, and Milo's no exception. But she begrudgingly congratulates him and starts acting somewhat normal"

----

"James nods"

James: We'll, I can take care of David and Chloe if you want Sandra. Someone should pick up Marie and let her have some fun too. Although Carmen said she was handling it...but I suppose she needs help. Why don't you lend a hand?

----

Stewart: Hello?

"Stewart and Gary are at his detective agency, which as usual as almost no costumers."

Stewart: This is L Detective Agency? How may I be of servic-Oliver?! How's things?

----

"Meanwhile, Aaron and Near are at the bridge. It seems they managed to acquire some info on Mordecai"

Aaron: What I thought...former Vegas resident. He's the guy me, Oliver and Stew met while I was there. Stew said he killed three kids, but someone else was found guilt...he did something then and got away, and meanwhile that Ben character started trouble so we didn't think much of it.
Near: Guess you should have payed more attention. Oliver answered yet?
Aaron: No...

----

"Meanwhile, Rachel and Filipe are having dinner with Stella and Gally, who's extremely quiet and eating in her corner. Rachel tries to start a conversation whenever she can, but she really doesn't answer at all"

Filipe: Are you alright?

"Gally just nods and says nothing. She didn't seem to mind the name Harry picked for her."

Stella: It seems she is somewhat...unaware of how to proceed

"Gally looks up at Stella"

Rachel: At least she answered...
Gally: I do not...know what I am. What am I?
Filipe: Well for now you're our guest so lets just leave it at that alright?
Gally: Why did you take me in? Didn't you see the...blood
Filipe: I'm pretty sure there was a reason for what you did there. Lets not get into it now Gally. Just eat and we'll get you a bed to sleep in. We'll deal with this tomorrow

"She nods again without expression"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:58 am

*Sandra gave a smile, maybe a night out was something she needed.*

Sandra: Thanks James. It'd be good to see the others for a while.

*Sandra left to see Marie shortly after saying goodbye to the kids.*

*Meanwhile Luke and Jim has arrived at Milo's party as well. They go up to Milo.*

Luke: Hey Milo, we're not to late are we?

Back to top Go down
Polyurethane

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:51 pm

Ben: I can teleport to every capitol in the world in under a second... A little vertigo is nothing.

"Ben teleported them to a kitchen of a large and spacious mansion where everyone had there own seat. And with a few flickers Ben had a bottle of Voss water sitting in front of each person there."

Ben: Teleportation probably wasn't the best Idea when in your current state. But oh well, drink up.
___________________________________________________________________________________

"The way Gasi was talking would get him in trouble around duke. Already Duke felt the urge to punch this smart ass punk"

Duke: Listen Gasi... If you don't want to die, you best stay out of my way. And watch your mouth. I don't want to hurt you... Ebozi, go, take Aesha and the others and get out of here, we're ready to fight. Get everyone to safety.
______________________________________________________________________________________

"A little bit later and Dr. Fleischer had finished up on his experiment and the patients were beginning to wake up. As they woke up they went to the next room and took a seat."

Dr. Fleischer: I thank all of you for participating in this scientific experiment. Come up here and I will hand you the money promised, and you may be on your way. You may feel a little nauseous but this is only natural. Thank you, and have a great day.

"Dr. Fleischer said with a grin on his face. The people came up and grabbed there money and left, instantly starting to spread the disease. Even if someone was only 1/10 jew, or african, or asian, the disease would still find that imperfection, and destroy it. No matter how small the amount is, if they are anything but perfect the disease would destroy them."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:52 am

*Tesla took a drink of water recovering herself from Helen's effects.*

Tesla: Damn, girl's strong.

*Katy still seems to be out after taking the hit from Helen's attack harder then the others much like traveler.*

Joe: What the hell did that girl do?
Tesla: Besides save your life. She seems to be able to create some type of vertigo effect. Not sure why it hit Katy and Traveler harder then the rest of us.

*Sandra showed to Marie's location (does she have a bachelett party started? Chu mentioned one above). She walks up to Marie.*

Sandra: Hello Marie. How's it going?

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 3:37 am

Tyrone smiled politely. He didn't really feel necessarily happy but relieved. The deal was closed and it benefitted his family the most. His job was done and he could go back to not giving a crap about this. At least for now.

Tyrone: It was a pleasure doing business with you. Hopefully will meet again.

Not.

Tyrone: Well at least in a situation that is less business. He shook her hand as she left.

There was a large monitor on the wall in the meeting room. It was off but the microphones in the room were still on. Tyrone grabbed the controller and turned it on revealing his father's face on the 62 inch screen. He looked neither pleased nor angry. Something Tyrone was usually used to seeing these days.

Tyron: What's wrong pops? The deal is done, you got a new superpower for a day and you have more power than a man in your position would usually have. I'd say this is pretty good for us. Don't you think so Mary?

Marian: This is something that can definitely benefit this company sir. Of course that is if you are willing to get into the type of dealings with these people. The ethical issues with these things may be best suited for a government.

She looked at her boss who simply nodded at her.

Alexander: Noted. Leave us for right now. I'll call you when I need you.

Marian quickly left. She knew that he would quickly put her to work soon. Right now she had to think about the amount of work this would definitely leave her.

Tyrone: She maybe right you know. Usually governments like to have a monopoly on stuff like this. What's your game dad? You want to rule the world or something now?

He swiveled in his chair and put his hands together like Mr. Burns. Mimicking a cocky evil corporate executive.

Alexander: Our family for years and years have been wealthy due to many different business ventures. This is simply another one that can put our name in history. Imagine the good we could do with something like this. Especially the amount of power we could gain from this. The profits both monitory and prestige wise is worth the risk. I know you have never been interested in the corporate venture, but I needed your help today. I do want to help many like you, but I have to get something out of this also. A win win.

Tyrone: As long as this goes according to plan.

His father grinned and nodded in agreement.

Alexander: Of course. That's why I need your help sooner at some point. How good are you with your abilitiees son?

Tyrone looked at him suspicion in his eyes. He left his relaxed and stood up.

Tyrone: Why?

Alexander: Things could go wrong with the deal. Someone not too friendly may learn about our involvment. Our family will need to be safe and I won't be able to always look out for you. Out of all of us you are out in the public the most. I could send you some paid help.

He didn't want to necessarily say mercenaries or private security, but Tyrone knew what he was getting at.

Tyrone: Nah I think I can take care of myself. I'm not as old as you pops. I'm still young and I'm good enough to smear any asshole against the wall if I have to.

Alexander: Ha! That's my boy.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:12 pm

Jorgan stood down on his knees, he was breathing heavily. He was alive whatever Monel had done, the Nova Corps, the Redeemers, the SXML they had been saved by the super heroes. He regained his composure, his muscles were seen, he was breathing hard, as he got up, stretching, he felt amazing, the digitalization had damaged his psyche even more, the Goblin was having more control, he grinned stumbling forward.”

Jorgan: Feels Good to be out dosen’t it? You like the power Goblin? I feel it together, we can win together, me, you, Mordecai the three of us Oliver and his demon bitch will pay.
Goblin: Ah Sammie has always been an irksome individual, al lthat power over reality in a hormonal teenager, good thing Serpent did the favor of wiping her, and Carmen of her power.
Jorgan: no! NO! No one messes with Carmen, I’d restore her powers herself, but we all know the havoc she causes, one reason Ventro probably hasn’t lifted a finger to help, knowing damn well he could fix, but there’s some marking on her, whatever mistress or master of magic decided to mess with my daughter will pay dearly, that’s one thing Harvey inherited from me that I’m proud of, the Osborn’s lust for vengeance hahaha

“Jorgan laughed, the Goblin persona within him laughing too Oscorp as well, he picked up his phone to phone about the OsDrone to see how far the process of completing his super machine was.”
……………………..
“Michael kissed Lucy, just glad his fiancée was ok, he’d come all the way from the Nova Station to save her, he turned to Tommy.”

Michael :Construct will be fine, get him ssome time to recover, get him back to the tower, check up on Terrell, and them, they were the targets of Monel’s attack, the Corps will plan a counter attack against Monel, but potentially the wrath of Black Zero will be upon us.

“Michael encased himself and his woman in nova energy flying into the sky to enjoy the breeze, while Tommy used shifter to get himself and Construct back to the tower seeing the chaos aroud it, something had gone a battle, Darius was recovering gathering energy.”

Darius: Fuck Terrell, what the hell happened?!
Betty: That shit was..ugh..

“Betty was hurt, and Darius ran over to his girl to check up on her, hugging her, she needed medical attention, but nothing urgent. Christian was crying, and it felt colder, light rain was felt from his tears, and some felt a cold feeling, while the real Riya appeared unconscious in tears seeing images of Terrell brutally murdering her duplicate, while Monel had retreated, SWORD having collaborated with the remaining heroes to finish off the attack in Space.”
………………..
“Kano had arrived at the bachelor party, the Demon had been causing him to see visions of Hell and anything, but out of all the 9 realms apocalyptic realms of fire were something he was nothing scared of, but the visions of himself within the fire and brimstone were eerily disturbing to a point, he’d have to do something about that.”

Kano: Fuck that was crazy…hey Milo
Milo: The King of Alcohol is here was sup man
Kano: Haha, well I’m not the God of Wine, but I might as well be, war, alcohol has always played a role, I decided to use a runic spell to add some of Asgardian’s selection of intoxicating beverages to the computer’s menu.
Milo: Ah thanks! Nothing better then divine intoxication
Alex: You just know when the gods show up to the party, it’s going to be good, now we’re jurts missing a certain billionare play boy.

“Alex used his Bluetooth to contact Aaron, while Kano sent a telepathic message with Mjolnir while fetching some rose for himself to sip on, while Milo took another drink. He turned to welcome Luke and Jim.”

Milo: I mean hanging out with someone as lazy as Jim, I figured you two would be Late, btw I was having a visions of the future, I saw a certain tall lady with my favorite metal man, huh Luke getting with a certain old team mate huh.

“Powers were usually nothing to joke with, but knowing certain things about the future made for great humor to the nigh invincible superhero.”
………………
Cyber: Because both of them had already been affected, damn Ben hurry up. I have work to do, upgrade the power system, we really need defense against Space-Time Manipulation, I’m sure Yamairo can help me to some effect, well Milo could probably snap it into the system, but where’s the fun in that.

“Cyber said as he vanished to another part of the tower, sending Yamairo a message to meet up with him later, as he began doing some teleportation soft ware, that was connected to their SXML cards, upgrading them. Helen laid down in one of the SXML’s guest rooms dreaming about a pep rally about the rights of Americans to push their Government to interfere in other country’s affairs if said country’s people’s basic human rights were not being granted to them.”
……………..
“Carmen if she was good at anything was setting up parties. Being the daughter of a billionare business man had pro’s even if he was insane, times like this she missed her powers, She’d actually put together the party with money, and her mind, no powers, she was missing them, something she felt the flash backs of the sensation of using her powers, sometimes that could be achieved via substance abuse, but she hadn’t used her powers since Serpent, and her brother’s meddling.”

Carmen: Alright, now we just need the drinks and everything will be set. Sandra! Hey Girl! How’s my favorite hot bird doing!

“She went over to hug Sandra.”
………………
Ebozi: Listen to him, he on big team, the Big Team, Shadows, I don’t like them anymore hten you, but there the best chance at saving de village, de People!
Gasi: Ugh fine.

“Gasi took out a lighter, and took out what appeared to be some bark and sprinkled some marijuana into the bark material, and began wrapping it up in a fashion similar to a blunt, and within an hour foot steps were heard, guns, Rebels were approaching, rumors were many were still loyal to Kony’s fusites, while another force was heard approaching, a bullet whizzed past, Gasi light the blunt looking object, and threw it in the air, using the fire on it expanding it and sending out a wave into the forest.”

Gasi: Come on eternal one, let us roast these rebels, teach them not to fuck with my village!!!!
………………
Oliver: Things are bad, Sammie’s missing, Aaron owes me money cause I beat him in beer pong, but he won’t admit it. Anyway listen the cab driver, he’s powerful, very strong, some sort of affinity with magic, he’s already targated Aaron, you and rocky are next better be.

“The phone went down, as Mordecai appeared behind Stewart, Gary was on the grounda h ole in his chest, blood pouring out, and eery music being played as if they were in a movie scene, and Mordecai laughed and as the music grew louder.”

Mordecai: Like my selection of music.

“He clapped and water began filling Gary’s mouth to choke him, as Stewart felt as if he couldn’t breath, and his powers wuoldn’t respond, as all the oxygen began to vanish from the area, and Mordecai put up two fingers.”

Mordecai: In two minutes no more air, and your air powers don’t work, now then have fun.

“Mordecai grinned and vanished leaving Stewar with his air powers suppressed for the next three minutes.”

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:41 pm

Luke: It seems to be heading in that direction.
Jim: Wait, when did you get a girlfriend.
Luke: While you was sleeping Jim. Razz
Jim: Yea, funny. So Milo, besides us and Kano. Who else has arrived?

*Joe took Katy to her room via portal to rest. Meanwhile, Tesla spoke to Chulance.*

Tesla: *sigh* You got to hate the villains we have to deal with. Well, Katy may be out a while. You want to go speak to the new girl, probably make her feel more welcome. She hasn't exactly had a heartwarming welcome.

*Sandra returned the warm welcome and hugged back.*

Sandra: Hello Carmen. Well, I'm getting by. James has agreed to help me and the family work out some of our... hmm, problems.

*She looked around.*

Sandra: Looks like you got quite the party set. How is life going as a normal person?

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:40 pm

"Milo laughed."

Milo: Come on you have a lazy eye too? Can't you see? Everyone made it, except Aaron pretty much, about to check up on that.
Alex: Already calling.
Milo: We should charge him for drinks Wouldn't hurt his bank account that much.

"Milo laughed at that, as another drink appeared in his hand, this would be a party to remember, or rather one that wouldn't remember."
"Chulance groaned."

Chulance: Yeah I wanna talk to someone, who almost didn't rescue us. "Grins" We don't accept cowards on our team, but I'll do it for you.

"He hugged his girl, he was just happy to be back in his right dimension."
"Carmen sighed, Sandra had brought up something that upset her, she remembered her days before her powers, they weren't pleasant, but she tried not to show her real emotions."

Carmen: oh it's going good..adjusting, it's an adjustment I mean haha..

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:41 pm

"As Stew struggled to breath, Mordecai didn't count on something else. He had just been talking to Oliver so reaching out to him was the easiest given his current stressful condition"

Stew: Oliver...help...he came over...we can't breath...air powers down...Gary's hurt

"Stew suddenly uses a massive psionic blast to jolt Gary's brain, force an activation of his powers that collapse the floor bellow them with an earth spike from bellow. As they fall into the hole, they're suddenly able to breath again, but Gary's still hurt"

Stew: Send help Olli...hurry...I think I broke something

----

Harry: Aawwww shit son Asgardian drinks? Excellent. Now then"

"Music suddenly starts playing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Harry: I took this one from Aaron's little publicity stunt at Stark Enterprises last big convention

"A group of extremely hot women in skimpy versions of Fusion's hero costume suddenly appear on the stage"

Harry: I...don't actually have a name for them! But enjoy the show!

----

"Meanwhile, that same song, Shoot to Thrill, is playing in Aaron's helmet as he speeds towards Oliver's pent house to contact him in person. Matt and Tyler are in a SHIELD jet behind him. He lands bellow as Matt and Tyler parachute from the jet, who goes on autopilot back to the carrier"

Aaron: OLLIE! Pick up the phone next time!

----

"Meanwhile, Filipe just put Gally to sleep in the guest room, Stella is also asleep"

Rachel: So...what exactly are you going to do?
Filipe: No...idea
Rachel: And how did the funeral go?
Filipe: Didn't really have time to go ya know
Rachel: Yeah...you think the Host knows?
Filipe: Probably they know by now...I'm just waiting for Raphael or Akroma or Ruth to come here and ask for her back...
Rachel: Which leads too?
Filipe:...don't know. I don't want to do anything stupid here...they're my friends after all, but I can't just let them kill her can I? What DO I do?
Rachel: Sometimes...friends need to tell other friends the truth...even if it's obviously going to cause shit. So you don't have a choice. You're going to have to tell them they can't just kill a girl because she has some angel essence in her or whatever

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:45 pm

*Terrell knelt down holding his wound as he watched Monel in writhing pain. Terrell didn’t know what was going on, but someone or something was saving his ass. He watched his nemesis bleed and beg for mercy for a good moment before groaning.*

Terrell: Aight, you can… You can let him go now. I gotta say one thing though… MONEL! If you ever come back… I’ll torture you with more pain than you’re feeling right now.

*Once Monel departed and everyone returned to the tower, Terrell felt his powers return to him. He healed himself immediately before using the Power Gem’s powers to rebuild the Redeemers Tower and some of Manhattan. Things seemed fine until horrific visions flashed through Terrell’s mind. He witnessed entire civilizations being destroyed, people being torn apart and deformed. It was as if he watched the universal version of Chapter Black from Yu Yu Hakusho. Terrell fell to his knees holding his head as tears came to his eyes. It was a rare sight for him to cry twice in a day. He couldn’t even speak.*

Terrell: What is this!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Union: The infinity gems… Using them seems to be what’s causing us these visions. Stay strong, we can overcome this. You may not be able to access them without consequence, but we being the combination of fusion, fission, mimicry, and change still make you powerful… And let’s not forget our newest guest…

Terrell: Who is that? Who saved us?

Union: It’s not a “who”, it’s a what. It saved us because we saved it. We will follow and spread it, for it is as undying as god. It is a concept… Now let us. It will truly introduce itself when we’re ready.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:58 pm

Jim: Now we have a party.

*Jim go's to get a closer view and check out the girls.*

Luke: Well, at least something gets his attention.

Tesla: And I would help random strangers when I first got here? Yea... I'd of probably tried to help kill most of at that time. Come on, lets go.

*Tesla and Chulance headed out towards Helen's room.*

Sandra: Your the opposite of me. There was a time I was in denial, I tried everything I could to get rid of my powers. You've lost them, but you want them. But don't worry, you'll adjust. A sudden change is never something one accepts easily. Anyway, enough of this.

*Sandra smiles to change the mood.*

Sandra: So the party. Got any big surprises for us. I won't spill the beans if you tell me.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:24 pm

Oliver was making his way outside his house, armed with his special gun, when he saw Aaron outside with his armor, and saw a SHIELD jet. He wondered if Mordecai had used his magic against them, but heard Stewart’s voice in his head. So much was happening at once.”

Oliver: No time, I forgot to pick up the phone, Stewart, and Gary are in trouble, Mordecai, the taxi driver, remember him, yes he’s on a rampage, I can’t go after him, he kidnapped Sammie!
………….
Alex: damn it Aaron won’t pick up.
Milo: Probably busy with work, I’m sure he’ll show.
Kano: Well hell if my man don’t show up more drinks for us. Trust me after that damn fire demon, and demons and stuff some good drinks is something I need.
Alex: Long as you don’t relapse.
Kano: ok Mama.

“He mocked him, as he made another drink appear I nhis hand, as the Fusion girls came out, Kano cheering, Alex as well.”

Alex: Funny I’m pretty sure you’re married, and the other is getting married tomorrow.
Dave: See I got my dick under control.
Alex: yeah but you’re already a slave haha.
…………………….
“Darius approached the boss as he was in tears, he felt that Betty was hurt, 911 had been called. IT seemed using his powers was hurting him, something was going, as Tommy arrived with Construct seeing what was going on. Tommy used the shifter putting Construct on the couch and rushed to Terrell.”

Tommy: Boss what’s wrong?! What the FUCK happened?!
Darius: Hell if I know?! He just broke down crying, his wife, and kid are in pain, Betty is too. The Ambulance should be here soon, get them to the hospital, Waller’s check will pay.
Tommy: damn it T, you gotta get yourself together, whatever’s happening we can handle it.

“Fear just “Grinned” Within Terrell’smind, he was nothing, but fear, Terrell’s deepest fears, he was rooted deep within his inner being silent, but enjoying the “movie” He was now watching that unfolded above him his life, as he focused his power on Riya, causing her to scream and bolt up in pain, the fear subsided the pain was natural.”

Riya: Augh ugh that pain w…what happened damn It T..baby..wha thappened. I’m gonna kill Tiff…any

“She fell back to the ground I npain, as Christian cried.”
…………………
“Helen was just coming too, as Chulanceo pneed the door.”

Chulance: Happy ..uh..super hero save the world day..good job..your power’s strong ain’t it, pretty annoying, wonder how I’d be against mine.
Helen: Well my annoying ass power, just saved your ass.
Chulance: True true, feisty but no need, only girl I got wild with her is her.

“He was refereeing to Tesla, teasing her.”
…………….
“Carmen wanted to tell Sandra she didn’t know how it felt before her powers. But if anyone earned there I’ve suffered more then you card it was her.”

Carmen: Well you know, nothing really haha. I’ve ordered two whole bars everything they have, Marie’s favorite straight from Ireland. The Choppers should be here within the hour, some other stuff is being brought as well, party is gonna get good fast.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:48 pm

At the bachelor party, the doors were pushed open, as a man entered. He was dressed in all black wearing sun glasses, calm and collected. As he entered he took advantage of the party’s system, anda ice cold drink appeared in his hand. He reached into his jacket pocket, and took out a straw putting it in the drink, and sipping on the alcoholic contents waves of pleasure filling his body.”

???: Ah, this blue planet’s beverages are as good as ever. It’s good to see too many things didn’t change about the place. So much power here, Asgardian, mutant, oooh and the man of the event is here.

“He chuckled at that referring to the bachelor, Milo, his wedding was tomorrow. But he intended to make his old friend’s wedding far more interesting, as he took another sip of his drink. Taking time to let the cold drink slide down his throat, as he approached Milo a smile on his face, and arms open as he hugged him.”

Milo: haha come on Kano get off me?
???: Kano? I am not the son of Thor, come on pal you don’t remember me.

“As the embrace ended, the man put his hand on Milo’s shoulder, and his eyes widened, as the hero felt an emotional he hadn’t felt in a long time. Fear, pure un adulterated fear, the glass slipped from his fingers and hit the ground, as he staring eye to eye with someone whom he’d hardly call an old friend. Zed.”

Milo: Oh shi..
.............“Angel had awoken with sweat covering her face. Fear was racing through her heart, it seemed fear was a common emotion, not one she’d felt since her son had become somewhat of god incarnate. But things would change soon, even gods had enemies. For the Greeks it was the Titans, and Giants, for the Norse well their rogues gallery was endless. It only made since her son would make some unimaginable threats as enemies as well.”

Angel: Milo my son, I’ll cherish for you forever, but never grow jealous of what you must soon face, meaning retaining my own independent will be more important then ever.
???: Alright done done, I fucked with that guy’s memories, he’ll be planting the bomb within the hour, it’ll go off just as planned.
Angel: Good job Tristan, see working with me you’ll be a millionare within a few months.
Tristan: Kind of the reason I signed up for the job, no offense to sound man, but the only senior I love that much is my grandma,

“Wave entered having heard himself being refered too. He’d finished some creamy potato soup, having two bowls he went over to Angel, sitting down across from her and giving her a bowl, and handing her a spoon.”

Angel: He’s right you know, you should look into getting out more.
Wave: You know my duties are to you Mrs. Ventro. Your son may have all the powers, but he dosen’t have the time to use them to protect you as I do.
Tristan: Give her some credit ,she has Old Metal guy to protect her too.
Angel : I don’t appreciate you talking about my lovers in that manner, besides I’m sure you’d be too frightened of his awe inspiring power to say that to his face.
Tristan: Yeah Yeah.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:53 pm

*Luke got himself a drink as well enjoying the music and the sights.*

Luke: Yea poor Dave lost his freedom years ago. But at least Milo can live it up for... tonight.

*Luke was close enough to Milo to notice him drop his drink.*

Luke: Hey Milo, stop wasting the good stuff.

When he paid attention to Milo, he noticed his fear, and the new guy.*

Luke: What in the world is up with you? And who's that?

Tesla: Take my word for it, there is plenty of wildness left. Smile

*She turned her attention to Helen.*

Tesla: Well thank you for your help. Hopefully your first impressions here hasn't been to much a turn off. It gets hectic, and that's on good days. So you came with Katy correct?

Sandra: Oh I'm sure we'll see something. Smile It sounds like it should get wild pretty quick.

*There didn't seem to be a huge crowd around yet.*

Sandra: So how many do we have on the guest list for this.

*Sandra could get the info herself, but why come to a party just to mind read everything. She wanted to be vocal, interact with her friends. It seems she rarely gets to meet people outside the battlefield. It'll be good to just kick back and relax.*

Back to top Go down
Polyurethane

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:19 pm

"As the bullets began to wiz by, that same sense of danger clicked inside of him. Eliminate the threat it said. Without a word Duke super sped out into the forest. Killing people left and right. No matter how much he was shot, the bullets simply bounced off and hit someone else. But he kept on speeding through the forest killing people left and right. Grabbing one person by the throat, and swinging them around killing a few of the people. Even the children that Kony was commanding. They were being killed as well. Duke lifted up one of the kids by the head, and she started crying. Duke looked into her eyes and then crushed her head with his bare fist, then threw the remains aside and continued with his rampage"

"Ben trailed behind Chulance and Tesla to see how Helen was. Not that he even cared, it's just that being a Hero was so boring he had to find someone he could follow around and bug like an annoying fly. But for now he'd be nice. He changed the room into a tropical beach, with drinks, and chairs, and the such. Anything you need for a nice relaxing time on the beach."

Ben: This is a little gift from me for saving their lives. Good Job Wink
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:36 pm

His target was Angel Ventro. The Assassin knew little about her many associations, but enough to know that he couldn't take her head on without getting into a few fights. This needed something different.

Hideki was cloaked in Ms. Ventro's garden searching for any guards or sentries. So far he found some cameras, but no resistance. At least not yet. He moved too back door of the mansion and planted the C4. This wasn't made to kill the target. It was there to gather attention and get her out of the house. He carefully planted the explosives on the walls of the mansion to cause enough damage to warrant leaving.

Hideki: This should do the trick.

The C4 was planted and he quickly moved a save distance from the area while still under his cloaking field. That tech made his job soo much easier which he was grateful for. The explosives were ready and he was at a safe enough distance.

HIdeki: Boom.

What felt like a small earthquake shook the entire area. Fire and shockwaves blew apart the concrete and stone the explosives were placed at making holes in the beutiful home. Before anyone could come out Hideki ran up towards the house and lept into the air and landed on the rooftop gracefully. He quickly became invisible and looked around to find who was moving around outside.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:43 pm

Zed: Shit...the word you're looking for is shit. So how have you been Molito.

"Zed took a sip of his drink, and then made another one appear and handed it to Milo"

Zed: Lets not...make a scene. I'm just here to visit an old friend after all. Talk about things. The Absorbiums have been fine...in case you still care

----

"Aaron puts his helmet back on"

Aaron: Send me the coordinates they were at from your phone. I'll get there fast as I can. Call SHIELD and tell them to send a rescue team too.

"Aaron speeds off after giving the orders"

Tyler: Wait...he took Sammie...where? How did he even get the drop on her like that?

----

"Rachel had gone to sleep. As Filipe looks out the window, he notices a faint light in the reflection. He turns around and finds Raphael"

Filipe: Well shit...I thought I'd get at least a night to think about it
Raphael: Filipe...listen
Filipe: Sure...I kind of know what's coming out. Ruth and Akroma are around too I'd wager
Raphael: Calm down, and listen. We are not killing Avacyn...
Filipe: Who?
Raphael: Or...Galadriel. That's the name you came up with right? Actually I don't know which I like better...considering the circumstances.
Filipe: You gonna explain?
Raphael: Of course. Just calm down. Come on...you know me. I wouldn't just kill her without exhausting all options. Although some within the host wanted to do it. But...we're friends right?

"Filipe actually sighed and smiled. He knew they were friends, but he was scared it was going to come to this."

---

"Meanwhile, Anna is bringing Marie along on Carmen's orders"

Marie: What are ya plannin
Anna: Nothing
Marie: If yer throwin me one of those bachelor parties a' swear t'a god

"Anna just shuts up and leads her to the place Carmen had rented in Genosha, and leads her inside"

Albert Einstein

Last edited by lol1991 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:51 pm

*Mike burst through a window with Tiffany on his back*

Mike: I think our powers are back! And we can leave the tower! Wait, what the fuck happened to Terrell?

*Mike moved over to Terrell's side. His symbiote peeled away from his face showing concern*

Mike: Damn it Terrell! Snap out of it man! Don't you know what today is?

*Mike slapped Terrell with a tendril before shaking him.*

Mike: WAKE UP! The bitches are callin! We need to be ballin! Our swag can't be fallin! MAN START CRAWLIN! Fuck this! Terrell, you the one imma be haulin!

*Mike used tendrils to stick Terrell onto his back*

Mike: Take car of Christian! Me and the boss are gonna be out for a little.

*Mike didn't even wait for anyone to protest before jumping through the universal teleporter and appearing in Paris*
-------------------------------------------

*Milo held the drink in his hand before causing the drink to slowly vanish within the glass*

Milo: Can't we talk about things another time? Cayou see that this is my time Zed. Just get to the point and tell me what you want? And if it's a damn invasion I swear....
--------------------------------------------

Mike: Wake up nigga! We're in Paris.... Wait! I got my nigga in Paris and we goin' guerilla!

Terrell: Huh...

Mike; Oh, I don't even know what that means, but it sounds provocative!

Terrell: What the fuck?

Mike: It gets the people going!

*Terrell had no idea what was going on as he was being carried on Mike's back who was just yelling to himself for some reason. It wasn't long until Mike busted into Milo's bachelors party through an open window and let Terrell off his back who landed on his hands and knees before standing up and holding his head. The two suddenly coming in took Milo's attention for a moment*

Milo: Damn, Terrell and Mike, where the hell you been?

Mike: We came in real reckless: Stuntmen!

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:05 am

“Angela whipped out her anti mugen gun, as the ground shook, and took her to the ground. Wave had raced over to grab her, times like this she didn’t men very powerful men swarming over her to protect her. Now adays her beuty had faded, but she still had a few around her to protect her. A blast of that magnitude could have killed her, and she knew Wave’s powers weren’t exactly in tip top shape since some certain clashes with the Serpent.”

Angela: Everyone alright?!
Tristan: Oh yeah, we were almost bombed! I’m just peachy, damn it I’m your Mind Man, not a fucking soldier?
Angel: Well you’re going to be a millionaire in a month or two, you didn’t think the job would be easy did you! Wave, let’s see who the opponent is, Tristan stay with me.
Tristan: But isn’t he your body guard?
Angel: Alright then how about you go outside and investigate.
Tristan: Point taken
Wave: Damn it.

“Wave raced outside, assuming a defense position, sensing disturbances in the air, sound was something he could pick up easily, and he noted the heart beat of an intruder on the roof, and became pure sound but reappeared on the roof top, feeling pain in his chest, which he ignored for now.”

Wave: Who are you, and what business do you have at the Ventro residence. Whatever it is, your nature has already proven hostile, not a good first sign, I will not hesitate in eliminating you.

“Angel had rushed over to Her iPad putting some sort of message in and sending it off a group message if you will, clutching the electronic device tightly, in case the ground experienced any more rumbles.”
…………………..
“Kano, Alex, and Dave had been sharing some conversation about married, with Alex being the only true bachelor, which they played off to his green appearance when transformed.”

Kano: Yeah see, I transform I still stay sexy.
Dave: I’m not a Super Saiyan, I stay the same no matter what.
Alex: Yeah yeah whatever just jeleous, cuz you only got one form. Kano hell you got too many.

“Kano grinned as he saw flashes of hellfire, and a face, he felt fear, but drowned that out with another drink, as Milo dropped his and a man appear, his hammer appeared In his hand instantly, the atmosphere tense as he looked at Zed.”

Kano: Who is this new comer:? Who the fuck are you!
Alex: A brawl really, well I guess he brings violence everywhere even his bachelor party.

“Alex’s eyes flashed green, while Dave drew his knife.”
……………………….
“Helen rolled her eyes when Tesla meant there was more wildness. She’d had enough adventure for a life time, people who controlled space, and time, insanely powerful living super computers, all sorts of powers, she’d never seen so many powerful mutants. And they’d picked her out, Ventro himself, saying she was strong. It was a compliment, but not one that she appreciated. When Fusion said something was strong, it meant lots of pain suffering, violence.”

Helen: Not that I don’t appreciate this all of it. The Room, the tower, saving the world. But this isn’t my business, I’m more of a behind the curtain type of a girl, I just wanna get back soon I mean..I do wanna hit up the SXML’s cafeteria, no lie.
Chulance: You’re right about that, got the best food, just put in what you want, and it sort of appears, Milo’s powers don’t ask me, and hey the superhero business ain’t bad. High tech stuff that’ll leave you more fucked up then cancer lying around , monsters, all the good stuff haha..
Helen: oooh and I see the illusion man’s here, you and him are the only ones with a sense of humor around here, and the diamond girl that robot must not got out much.
……………….
“Carmen saw Marie enter, before she could say anything to Marie, and the music turned one, one of Marie’s favorite song, and choppers were heard outside.”

Carmen: Alright! WHOO HOO! Glad you got here in time, everyone else is coming aroud soon, two bars worth of drinks are being delivered in right now, music’s playing, food’s a guarantee haha.
Elle: Let’s get the party started!!!!

“Elle had just made her way inside, not wanting to miss the party, the way it was described, it was going to be the party of the year.”
……………………..
“Oliver quickly send the co-ordinates to Aaron’s phone, and phoned SHIELD telling them the location, wanting a team sent.”

Oliver: I’m calling SHIELD, Near’s gonna pull a favor, but go on, they might not make it any time! Stewart said he didn’t have any air!

“Oliver felt stupid just bringing up the fact, that Stewart had messaged him that they were running low on oxygen. HE felt angered, this situation was falling apart, and he was missing Milo’s bachelor party.”

Oliver: Yeah! I don’t think he can take any power from her, else reality would be waaay messaged up, like yeah. Also Sammie, ever since the Worthy, when we got her back to normal, she lost a lot of power. It was a combination of that, Terrell’s powers, and our Asgard weapons, she’s weaker, we just hid it to avoid Heaven going all holier then thou on her ass, but Mordecai is gonna get the secret out if we don’t get him fast.

Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:21 am

*Terrell barely knew what was going on still, so he just took a seat and a drink. Mike shuffled his way over to Kano, Dave, and Alex with his clawed hands.*

Mike: Who's this guy that's messing up the party? Terrell we might need your help.

*Terrell winced before standing up dawning on his symbiote*

Terrell: I don't know who you are, but I really don't think you can beat us. We have Fusion, Kano, Union, the Hulk, and Dave.

Mike: How the fuck.... He mentioned the guy with the knife and didn't mention me?.... Maybe this Dave guy has some really strong god level powers like the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising
Page 6 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next