Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising

Go down 
+4
Tlaloc
lol1991
justinlynch3
Marvel
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

Heroes Uprising Empty
PostSubject: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A God's judgment is not something one should callously throw away...unless one is himself a God. But when you cease to follow rules set to preserve your humanity in the face of your own might, what happens to your person. Do you become a God...or something else.
Find out on the next Heroes Uprising
(For New-Comers, there is a recap thread titled Story Arcs, and you can PM Me, Lol1991, or Justin for more information about HU and good ways to integrate yourself into the plot.)
"Greg was still somewhat amused his son had come to work with him. It would be interesting father son bonding, several of his allies who'd been in Compound had vanished. He'd stayed his distance after the first meeting not trusting the rogue superhero, and it turned out his suspicions were right."

Greg: Then we'll go with it.

"Suddenly a voice came out of his speaker."

Voice: Greg, you have a visitor, someone who wants to do business, you contacted them earlier.
Greg: Send THem in.

"As he said that a man appeared out of thin air, some Mcdonalds french fries in his hands. He took some of the fries out the red container and ate them."

???: These are so delicious like fried crack, what do you think?
Greg: teleporter, eh? What's your name, and what can you offer me?
???: Name's Neron, not a teleporter, I'm a demon, but I use to be a mutant so it all fits. Hell does bad shit to you, trust me you don't want to find out. But people like you, like us we will eventually. And Troy, I see the fiery bird rests with you now, you should learn to tame it before it tames you. Anyway I really hate this whole cure business, with mutants out of the way, who's to say SHIELD won't finally start a paranormal division make it harder for demons like us to have fun, make deals, get souls, eat babies, ya know the fun stuff. So how about this we make a deal, I'll use my supernatural contacts to get ou inside information, I know for example Terracorp is delivering a shipment tonight, and there also doing business with the Chinese Triads imagine if you exposed them." Grins"
Zach : I guess we should, Iwas gonna ask for your help in this matter., I have no idea what I'm dealing with, but I'm suppose to meet this person at Burger King in less then an hour, figured my powers, and yours mental and muscule combo we can take whatever he/she throws unless it's magic, or some severely overpowered shit.
"Chloe had been in her room watching Disney channel when Sandra came. SHe hopped out of bed and hugged Sandra."

Chloe: Mama ! I looove you! I..I was wondering can we go to Disney world pleeeassseee!!!!!
"Milo was on his laptop using technology to send out various invites to the wedding, and of course he knew Harry was trying to get something planned for his wedding. He vanished appearing in an ally in New York, where two people were seen smoking marijuana. It had been legalized, but there were still some who sold illegally, Milo approached them, he knew one from high school, a jamican named Wes."

Wes: Ya ya finally hit meh up Milo, been a while, know you like to good that good shit in person got an ounce.
Milo: Thanks man, I'd invite to the wedding if
Wes: Naw man I'mn good, got some hoes I gotta straighten up, you busy too saving the world and all that shit, Big day discount 200 dollars off man,.
Milo: I can't do you like that, my big day gift 800 bucks, double.

"Milo reached into his wallet taking out 8 100 dollar bills, handing them to the jamican and taking the ziploc bag of Kush. He vanished returning to his room in the SXML tower. He stuffed the bag of weed in his jeans drawer, and used his controlo over scent and order to mask it scent. He then went back to his laptop checking to make sure all the invites were sent and plopped down in his leather chair."

Milo: Harry hey man I decided I'll go with the Bachelor party, a man only gets married once, and hell CNN everyone is gonna be covering this bitch, a guys night out might be good before I loose my freedom.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:55 pm

*Greg gives Troy a very slight questioning glace on mention of the "firy bird". Troy speaks up to the new arrival.*

Troy: You know a lot, I thought only myself and Milo knew about that. I suppose Sandra could sense it, but anyway, you get the drift.

Luke: You control luck, you could make us virtually untouchable anyway. And more often then not, I only need one hit.

*Sandra smiled, the kids was so hopeful, happy, just generally care free. It lighted her spirit somewhat being around them.*

Sandra: Lets see what daddy says when he gets home. I'm sure we'll manage to get out. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

Heroes Uprising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:32 am

Greg: Sandra, the Phoenix? You have the Phoenix as well my son? I know you're powerful but this demon the way he speaks it's as if you have no control. My new partner has that much power, that could be troubelsome at the same time interesting.
Neron: I have a name like I've said, anyway you don't seem shocked about the shipment.
Greg: we know we're doing business, but teleportation could help my men, especially the demolition team. I'll be standing by on mobile, at my roof top villa, need any help I'll use my ability to strike from a distance, and a payed sniper will be helping me as well, Troy with all the power you have you should be able to lead the assault on the ship.
Neron: I'll get you there quietly then.
Zach: Come on man don't be foolish. I control probability, like luck but it's actually real technically. But let's go.

"With that the two made their way into Burger King, Zach merely ordered an apple pie and sat down in his seat, as a man walked inside and went over to the table sitting down."

Zach: You the stalker.
Man: No...he..has a bomb on me..he's gonna set it off, he wants to deliver a message. Either you do what he says, or the whole world sees the video.
Zach: How do I even know you have it.

'The man took out his phone and set it down showing the video of Zach in brutal combat with his family. extremely upset. He put the phone away, and it rang, and he picked it up a distorted voice was heard."

Voice: You're going to do something for me, Metal man walk away, so I can speak with my friend here in private.
Chloe: Aww Thanks I love you!!!!!

"With that she pressed her remote changing the channel to Cartoon Network."
"Kano was seen groaning in pain, he was up now and he'd just finished speaking with Glano learning about how Umar had invaded his mother's body during pregnancy. He needed to deal with this, he felt the flames of faltine in his sweat as he went over to his wife kissing her."

Kano: We have to do something about this, I thank you for what you have done for my world, but I know who is fit to run Asgard, Mimir I will use my power to restore him.
Tanya: Do you think you have the power to do that, it won't trigger more of your demonic powers.
Kano: I can only hope so.

"Kano vanished reappearing near the well, and slammed his mighty hammer into the well. Cosmic and magical energies swirled through the construct, and roars were heard. Sheer knowledge surged through him from being in contact, as a massive mammoth of a god emerged from the well in physical form. He reduced himself in stature and looked at Kano, a book in hand."

Mimir: You interrupt me again, how many times must I be revived before I can rest in my w-

"Kano fell to the ground the demonic flames surging around his body. Mimir teleported him to his bed and left to speak with Odin."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:02 am

*for the time being they thought it best to follow along, Luke would appear to leave, but in truth would not go far at all. If there was trouble all Zach has to do was sit speed dial on his phone, that would set off Luke's to vibrate and he would quickly rush back in.*

Luke: Fine, you got it.

*Luke gave Zach a nod as he walked out, confirming he's stay near by as planned.*

Troy: Fine with me. I need a excuse to let loose.

Sandra: The most import thing to me and your dad is you kids happiness, you and your brother.
Chloe: Mommy, when is big sis coming home?

*Sandra didn't know how to answer that, but she had to say something.*

Sandra: I... don't know sweety, that's Abby's decision to make, not ours. But I'm sure we'll see her again one day.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

Heroes Uprising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:28 am

response to Dave

"Dave and James were at the Cerebra room, where James hanged out while he was at the Mansion. Carmen was handling Osborn affairs so James didn't have much to do"

James: Well Dave...I guess I could set something up...wow, I actually haven't exerted my psychology degree at all. You'll have to give me some time to read up on things

-----

response to Milo

"Harry was at his house. Ruth had vanished before he woke up, and frankly he was glad...he didn't want to talk about it"

Harry: Goddamn...wait you're getting married...what did I miss?!

---

"Meanwhile, Filipe is getting up. Rachel is still in bed. He's stretching in front of the window, when suddenly he gets a call. After talking on the phone, with some yeses and nos...his face suddenly turns extremely grim. Rachel is seen walking out of the room as well"

Rachel: What's...wrong Filipe?
Filipe: I...my father died...there was an explosion. A massive explosion in Lisbon...he was...

"He was...shocked. He didn't think he would ever actually feel anything when his old man died. Rachel sighs"

Rachel: What now?
Filipe: It was a big explosion. Happened after we left yesterday....I guess I'll go check it out...
Rachel: Want me to go?
Filipe: Nah, I can handle it. It was probably just some mutant awakening or something. Hmm...
Rachel: Not that you idiot! To the funeral
Filipe: Oh...I'm not going
Rachel: Wait wha-

"Before she can say anything else, Filipe vanishes"

Rachel: Typical...running away from emotional pain...child

"Rachel turns to the kitching to fix breakfast for herself and Stella
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

Heroes Uprising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:04 am

Man: It's simple, tommorow is the Big Day for Milo, and his sweetie. I want you to put this on his ring, he handed Zach something.
Zach: Wait just for my reputation you must be fucking
Man: Oh that's not all, your reputation ruined of course, but there's something else I'm planning if you don't put this on his ring when you shake his hand tommorow?
Zach: What?
Man: well you see, those other friends of yours from the band...there going to blow up tommorow if by the time Milo kisses his wife you haven't planted it, they all die, good day.

"Zach was shaken, he had his powers, but how could he manipulate probabiltiies of an unknown situation. His sace white he walked over to Luke trying to put up a smile."

Zach: Lame threat, I already made the man's bomb not work, he's gonna walk out and get hit by a car. He's gonna bump his head heard, but no serious injuries, he won't remember what was going on. Some telepath trying to get me to plant a bomb hah.

"Zach didn't know what the object was, but he spoke as if he refused to do the deed."
Dave: Thanks man, I guess I'll be back in an hour.

"He vanished reappearing behind Sandra kissing her then rushing over to Chloe tickling her, lifting her up and hugging her."

Dave: My Favorite little girl! Sorry Sandra you're runner up!
Chloe:Haha Mommy you got demoted !
Dave: Yup my princess is my top priority. If only I had my other princess. Sad

"He immediately regretted thinking that sometimes forgetting about his wife's talents."
"Milo appeared behind Harry."

Milo: Well yeah, to Marie. I sent out all the invitiations, you were talking to me about a bachelor party once. I don't want some Hangover Shit, the wedding is in coming up. Ok maybe some hangover shit, if William can detox us but you now the point.

"He sat down on Harry's bed eyeing, with clairesentience he saw flashes of some memoris."

Milo: oooh looks like you had an exciting night, slice of some angel pie eh?
"Nate was dealing with what was going on, his closest friend was getting married. He was somewhat upset his own relationships didn't work out, but maybe no dream girl was meant for him."

Nate: this si gonna be crazy.
"Carmen was smiling, as someone was watching her levitating on a glider. Harvey was seen he was using a cloaking device."

Harvey: I'll get my revenge on you eventually Carmen, Santa's got a present for you hahah!!![ But Neil's next on my agenda!/i]

"Harvey took off into the skies on his glider moving away from the Oscorp Building."
Greg: Be back in a few.
Neron: Gotcha.

"Neron vanished and Greg stood up looking at Troy raising the temperature then lowering it around Troy to near sub zero temperatures."

Greg: Hurts dosen't it? Well you see the Phoenix from what I know about it, won't let you die..if you're strong enough. Now then..if you freeze to death..then ..you're done with, if you tap into that burning little cosmic birdey inside, then you win. Early bird gets the worm, in this case his life.

"Greg began lowering the temperature to the point tthat Troy was on the ground, his skin getting an icy coloration,the very ground freezing around him, his breath icy, his body shivering, leaving him near paralyzed."

Greg: [i]I know you can do it.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

Heroes Uprising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:15 am

Harry: I am NOT talking about this with you. Stay out of my head, my past, my reality! I HEREBY TIMELOCK THAT EVENT!

"Harry was seriously disturbed by whatever happened...and he wasn't talking about why, but he was"

Harry: Anyway...sure, I'll handle it no problem. You know me...I can throw a party

"Harry winks and gives a thumbs up

---

"Meanwhile, Filipe arrives in Lisbon. He's at the bomb site. He decided to go incognito for this one, as he rather avoid a scene in his home country. But more than anything...he wondered what he was going to do about his father's funeral."

Filipe: Bastard never cared about me...cut me off when I didn't do what he wanted...goddamn why should I go

----

"Meanwhile, Yamairo is seen waking up. He had been sleeping badly because of a certain someone inside his head and his refusal to follow orders, but he wasn't sure how to deal with it. His powers were back to normal at least, but Kronos was always in his head"
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:28 am

Luke: Fuckers always want to mess with other peoples minds. So then, we're done I take it.

*Sandra smiled to keep Chloe is a good mood, and spoke to Dave telepathically.*

Sandra: Don't worry Dave. I miss Abby to... I miss her a lot actually. Your not making it any worse then it already is.

*Shortly after Try's body began to warm up, flames that seemingly ignored all cold raised up around him as Troy stood again.*

Troy: Don't worry old man, Milo wouldn't of given this boost without some control at the least. There is a reason I was never worried since I arrived here.

*Troy now seemed completely uneffected despite how cold Greg made it.*

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

Heroes Uprising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 7:58 pm

"Milo was taken aback. He'd peaked into some of Harry's memories, but wasn't going to go too far. He did't feel like being a telepathic asshole and raping his memories. If it was anything important to him he'd find out eventually. That was one of the benefits of not being the leader of the Shadow Legion anymore, he was still a living weapon, but now he wouldn't get blamed for everything on the team. "

Milo: Alright we'll I reserved the Shadow Club for the bachelor party, as if we don't already own it but ya know sometimes it's fun to use my money, even if I really don't need it. xD And yeah we know you can throw a party. Just remember..no strippers...ok..not TOO many strippers....ok final dela only ones that look good.
"Kronos was getting annoyed. He missed the days when he was a Titan, a deity which exceeded his descendants in power. He'd been cocky that's how they'd been able to chop him up, and toss him into Tartarus. He still had nightmares of those caverns of hell, if he was around humanity's belief would have never shifted to that of monotheistic religions. While he was all for having the power, he didn't appreciate the beings out there with that much power."

Kronos: wakey Wakey, Yama, maybe you'll finally get me my damn body back? You are my student, after all shouldn't a student listen to his master?

"Kronos made images of vast expanses of empires, in combat, of vast leaders from Alexander the Great, to the Egyptian war lords that preceeded him, allowing Yamairo to see impressive battle tactics and strategies."

Kronos: The Golden age, don't you miss it? Even though you weren't around, when times were much simpler on this speck of dirt. Beliefs were more interesting, survival was harder to deal with, and science was regarded as demonic nonsense. Ah when Socrates was executed, being a time god you tend to remember all these things. I even remember when I was summoned for information regarding people's future a divine soul deal if you will, far better then these demon rip offs, but alas you consider me a criminal, and won't even give me my body back. "feke tear"

"He stretched out his hand placing it on the samurai's shoulder."

Kronos: Perhaps a visit to the age of the Samurai, or to some of the horrible things humanity as done in the name of good, or their religious beliefs or something? Maybe then you will see I am no worse then humans, plus I'm sure you don't want to keep me in your head I get very chatty when I'm alone, blame a few millenia in Tartarus for that.
"Greg smirked."

Greg: You're certainly not a disgrace to the family name. Unlike your brother, he's no disgrace but his mother is no hero either. A Drug addict who only kept him around for money for the state to support her habbit, she was taken to rehab, and he was a fugutive when mutant laws came down. I heard from him, he met up with you, I suggest we get with you, he's wanting to get into the family business that, and well some of my old "Contacts" Want him dead, and nobody is killing my children. Sure I'm not model parent of the year but you know.

"Greg went on his laptop, typing up some information he got from one of his old FBI contacts Arthur."

Greg: You have connections in the SXML, what about that tracker, I know you're intending to leave, but they don't know where you stand yet, let's find your brother.
Dave: Sorry I just shouldn't have brought it up. I'm going to get some pizza but James said he'll do a session in about an hour or so.
Chloe: So daddy! What do you think bout disney world!
Dave: disney, I haven't been there in years, surprised the place is still around with eveyrthing that's going around. why?
Chloe: I wanna go!!!
Dave: Haha, well I'll check our budget then. Razz See about that, in the mean while get your brother out your room, he might as well hook the Xbox into an IV as well as those potato chips he keeps eating. That new flavor, but I admit Crunchers are good but not THAT good. haha
Zach: I guess time we get back to Genosha, I have shit to do, like get ready for Milo's wedding. I'm gonna call Harry see if he convinced Milo to have the Bachelor party.

"He took out his SXML card, using it bringing the two members to the tower, and he went to the R&R room to play some games."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:16 pm

Troy: Alright, I'm for that. They still think I was just angry anyway, won't take long to find the guy.

Sandra: Dave you have a right to your own opinion, your own thoughts. Don't let me take that away from you.

*Sandra walks up to Dave and kisses him, smiling cheerfully to Chloe.*

Sandra: Well, looks like daddy agree's as well. Smile

*Sandra wasn't letting on how bad she felt, it just didn't feel like the family was truly together with Abby gone. But while Chloe was to young to know the difference, Dave still felt bad about bringing Abby up.*

*Luke shrugged, that was surprising easy.*

Luke: Go hit the weights I guess.

*With that Luke was off to the training room.*

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

Heroes Uprising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:52 pm

Greg: Alright I'll be waiting, you have my number, call me tell me what the locator says, hurry, there's alot of hits on him, he's got quite the power in his hands.
Dave: It's not that, Sandra I love you, we share everything including our thoughts and I don't care. Smile

Chloe: Yeah now we just need David!

"Chloe ran to his room knocking while Dave teleported to the pizza place to get the two pizza's, and some cinamin sticks. It had been a while since they had eaten together as a family, so many issues came up,and he knew David missed Abby as well."
"Out in NYC Dale, and David were on patrol. David using his power causing manifestations of HAMMER agents with tasers to appear taking down who were trying to cause a riot, one of them got up, only for a can to hit him in the head, the agents faded as Dale swung down."

Dale: Alright gotta admit this business is alot easier when I'm with overpowered people like you.
David: Haha funny.

"David appeared next to David, and formed a metallic bar, and using TK wrapped it around the thugs. Going on patrol more made him feel better, he still had classes at the Academy to deal with, but he wanted to b ea superhero no matter what happened, he felt bad for the trouble he'd caused the world due to his birth in hell."

David: I just miss Abby..everything is wrong, I just wish..Sad
Dale: Look kid, I may not have been to Hell, and I don't want too ever, but we all face our own problems. Hell is nothing, well I've been to some fucked up places myself. But you gotta remember, keep the job fun. Smile on your face, and hell if you're feeling cocky no need to race to the finish line. A little put downs for the thugs always makes them think more in jail.
David: Thanks Spiderman.
"In the Weight Room was none other then Alex. He'd been absent from the team a while, but he'd stopped by. After he left the X Force, he'd done some traveling, and considered some jobs with Dimitri's business or even SHIELD. For now he was just traveling, working on his book on the human condition. He was lifting weights in his base form when he saw Luke enter. Covered in sweat he stood up and grabbed a towel tossing it over his body. He laughed a bit as he walked over to his old friend."

Alex: been a while since we've met up huh, life is certainly interesting. I'm back here now, got that invite to the Big Man's wedding. Funny, he's not leading any more, but I think Filipe is one of the best choices. What about you how do you feel about him, how's life been treating ya?

"Alex sat down on a bench breathing heavily, even with his powers he always tried to keep up his body in tp top physical and mental shape."

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:22 pm

Troy: I won't be long.

*Troy never bothered with a proper exiting, just blasting out the closet window and taking to the skys heading back to Genosha.*

*As Dave left Sandra walked up behind Chloe, meeting her at David's room speaking when Chloe knocked.*

Sandra: David, dinner.

*They realize soon David isn't there, Sandra sighs and smiles.*

Sandra: I guess your brother is out playing superhero again. Why not head downstairs Chloe, I'll join you soon, and call your brother.

Luke: Pretty good, I have to say there is not much to do often times with Milo, Sandra, and the likes around. Jim, you know him, the sand dude, he's become the laziest mother fucker I know since he joined this team. As for me, I find something to usually keep me busy.

*Luke went over grabbing a set of dumbbells.*

Luke: So your back. Word travels fast around here. Have you hear of Katy and Joe hooking up, and her and Troy's falling apart. Or of the fallout with Milo and Sandra, word is it Tesla has a problem with Sandra as well.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

Heroes Uprising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:08 am

"Greg sent a message to his butler, and minutes later a glass of champaign was delivered as well as two glasses. He set one glass down and poured some into the other sipping it."

Greg: Come on Troy..return..this alliance shows promise. My Sons, and a demon, not to mention the angel in my corner, and my enemies vanishing? Life is taking an interesting turn, once we get this shipment, the money we make from this, I'll be targeting Jersey and then Chicago, LA, Philadelphia and the ATL.
"Dave returned minutes later with the pizza, and a pack of sprite. As he did so David appeared he'd been out with Dale for a bit dealing with some street crime, nothing major."

David: Back! I had to save the world!
Chloe: You mean take down a few weak ppl, I could have done it waaay faster snap make something cool up.
DAvid: Yeah ,well at least I have fun with my power.
Chloe: "Holds tounge out" Yeah Yeah.
Dave: Come on guys time to eat, yo utwo can argue but the pizza's gonna be gone haha.

"Dave was already eating, he'd gotten one pepperoni, and one sausage pizza, two flavors that seemed the family liked."
"Alex nodded, he felt like that sometimes but he always tried to put himself to good use so people like MIlo could handle the big apples. Plus he was a pretty major heavy hitter himself, even if he didn't go around fighting as much as he use too."

Alex: I see what you mean, but you know you gotta appreciate the power whores. I guess I appreciate em cuz my sis married one, Terrell, And yeah well "Round here" hopefully means just the team, don't need to give more shit for the media to talk about. Superhero lifestyle, problems on the inside.

"Alex chuckled a bit thinking about what sort of reaction the Daily Bugle would have, the Jameson family was notorious for it's hatred of Spiderman, and occasional targeting of other super-heroes. Alex got up stretching his muscles out a bit."

Alex: You guys getting too reliant on these powers heh. Gotta remember me, I can't really go around spamming my power like DBZ. Had to learn how to make use of my normal ass shit, unlike elementals. Glad to see your're not becoming a marshmallow, but as for those problems we're still people, we're gonna get em, just glad to see howe everyone's doing, met up with Ezekiel in the lab don't know how you guys deal with his crazy experiments. xD. But maybe we should set Jim up, wake up in the danger room with a power negator, and make him deal with some assassins or something "haha

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

Heroes Uprising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:20 am

"Filipe had gone to the local police station to try and get some clues, but it seems everything is very lip sealed at the moment. He didn't really want to prod too much, as he'd get unwanted attention. Thinking about it, he wasn't the right guy to be going civilian in Lisbon of all places. So he phoned in to the HQ for someone"

Fiilipe: I wonder who's coming...I hope Harry got the message

"However, Anna's the one that ends up showing at the meeting point"

Anna: My head hurts like a bitch...can we get this over with?
Filipe: Sure. So far I got nothing. The explosion didn't leave behind anything traceable, at least Ezekiel didn't pick up anything. It's probably a new kind of energy I guess. Whatever it was, the mutant that did it, if it WAS a mutant, is strong. Probably frightened out of his mind. We gotta find him.
Anna: Or she...
Filipe: True. Our best bet is getting inside the police station and stealing their info. I rather not oust us as SXML yet
Anna: I'll handle it, no problem

"Anna disappears, turning into energy. Filipe now sits and waits. Things had changed a lot. All the world had improved it's basic living conditions. But still, he hated this town. Reminded him of his youth"

----

Harry: Don't worry. I got this!

"Harry speeds off. He had a decent amount of ideas for these parties...most of them he was saving for Filipe, but why not waste some now on Milo. They'd drifted apart a lot and this was a good chance to get that back"

"Dave suddenly gets a psy message from James telling him to come by the mansion at around 15 for the appointment"

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:29 am

*Troy arrived on Genosha, avoiding anyone who would hold him up, he went to Manda and quickly got Cole's location. He left without much of a thank you, and made his way to Cole's location as quickly as possible. He quickly observed the scene, they decided to just take the direct route and go straight to Cole.*

*Sandra took a slice of pepperoni pizza and laughed lightly at Dave's comment.*

Sandra: We wait for no one kids. Razz

Luke: Haha indeed. Hey, I bet $20 if we looked him, Jim is somewhere sleeping right now, he always is.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

Heroes Uprising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:40 am

"Milo went to find his fiancee wrapping his arms around her, as he phased through the wall she was nearest and kissed her."

Milo: Hey Baby, I know it's some sort of bad luck to see your future wifey before the wedding but ah fuck it, without you bad luck would be my wife. Everything's set up for the big day, for once we're gonna have a good day, drinks, party, I got the Hunters on patrol even called up Bernard to help lead shit so everything that can happen is covered.
"Dave received the message, looking at his watch that wasn't a long time from now. He ate some more pizza smiling with his family."

Dave: Yup, better hurry!
David: Hey! Come on she can make pizza out of thin air I can't.
Chloe: Yeah but it tastes all weird like not good, so you betterhurry up cuz im eating.

"Chloe used her power making an orb around four pieces of pizza, and took one out eating. David groaned but wasn't going to risk using his powers to hog pizza, finishing a slice of pepperoni he moved on to sausage."
"Several people were shooting at Cole, an entire team had been hired by whoever wanted him dead. One of them pulled out his phone calling someone, as Cole focused his power on creating a duplicate of one of the guards who'd tried to stab him fro mbehind. The guard made his way out onto the street."

Guard: I got him I g-

"They opened fire on the duplicate, and suddenly a duplicate of Filipe appeared in Organic ice, and a duplicate of a mutant who could emit shock waves joined the clone of the League's unleashing a furious assault, however they appeared t obe suing anti mugen weaponry, and Cole was seen hiding behind an over turned car blood leaking from his noise, his skin red from frustration and stress, and he fell to his knees in pain an obvious sign he'd been over working his powers."

Cole: F..fuck..damn..
"Alex shrugged."

Alex: ain't got anything more to do till the wedding, let's get his ass xD.
"Zach had made his way to Juliet's room in the SXMl, and knocked on the door leaning back. HE felt bad trying to get a girl, and he was about to contribute to something that could possibly ruin Milp's wedding

Zach: Damn it Damn it..he said he's watching me, whatever this thing is even shielding my thought patterns.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:57 am

Sandra: Chloe seems to be doing well with her abilities, doesn't see. Relax kids, there is plenty to go around, we was just having some fun.

*As the guards moved in, a inferno of fire wiped over the entire area, Cole was spared from harm as the flames spread out around him, however everyone else was burned, unable to dodge as they got caught by surprise, they being focused on Cole and not expecting backup. The flames subside and all the attacked are burned and dead, everything that could sustain fire was set ablaze, and Troy walked though the smoke being created.*

Troy: Cole! Come out, it's time we go.

Luke: Away we go then.

*Luke put the weights down and the two left to find Jim.*

*Juliet answered the door, spotting Zach.*

Juliet: Oh hello. Can I help you?

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

Heroes Uprising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:08 am

Dave: Yeah that's a good thing, David is also learning to monitor his own. I've been thinking about the Legion thing, it's still in him remember that pastor Reese I've heard he's back, and hear he's coming to Milo's wedding. I say we meet him at hte air hangar see if he can help David with that. Haha yall eating the pizza ast for sure.

"David nodded wondering what was going on with the family, what he'd heard about the Milo incident upset him but Filipe was leading the team anyway. He guessed his Godfather's colors could show now"

Chloe: Aww come on yall not talking
David: Trying to eat! We don't all have our powers to hog slices.
"Cole came out from behind the car pulling out the gun, the fear had strained him. The clones of Filipe, and the random mutant vanished. He came out seeing his half brother and dropped the gun in his jeans pocket."

Cole: Troy! Holy Shit! Damn..guess..I owe you one.
"Going to find Jim sleeping, Alex went over to the SXML's security room, accessing the teleporter technology teleporting Jim into the danger room, and activating the power supressors in the area, before making several HAMMER agents appear, and clicking semi danger. He went to meet over with Luke."

Alex: I gotta say, as much as I love hulking out. Strength is always good shit, you can monitor the room with your card for the time being, I'm going to hit up Elle visit her before she gets all mad and sparky. Razz
"Zach nodded."

Zach: Well thing is..I was wondering..you know being on the team and all..maybe we could hang out..together..hit up that Shadow Club or something.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

Heroes Uprising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:19 am

"Meanwhile, Yamairo is eating lunch with Isabel as well, when out of the blue, Death appears in their living room. Yamairo calmly stops eating and stares right at her, Isabel doing the same"

Yamairo: want some?
Death: No thank you

"Death waits as Yama finishes eating. He takes a long sigh"

Yamairo: What is it this time?
Death: Well...I require your help. I have a favor to ask. You know a woman named Shiki Aya correct?
Yamairo: Yes
Death: I want you to retrieve her, bring her to this place...and keep her safe until I say so
Yamairo: Why?
Death: I cannot reveal that. I only stress that much hangs in the balance"

Yamairo: As per usual...she's a friend of mine, as you very well know, you conniving little woman. So I'll do it. But you're going to give me something else here. You don't just show up without warning and without a reason.
Death: "smiles" just trust me Yamairo

"Death disappears again, leaving Yamairo to his own. Yamairo was all too used to this kind of events"

"Isabel": Seconds?
Yamairo: No I'm fine

----

"Anna has returned with the information. It seems that several witnesses claimed to have seen a "glowing cross" before the explosion"

Filipe: Cross...
Anna: And once more, I've been looking around. There was no kinetic disturbances that could have caused that explosive.
Filipe: Cross, a metaphysical energy...

"Filipe was just wondering how he was going to get in touch with the Host this time"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:30 am

*Sandra went silent for a few seconds, the mention of Legion bring back memories.*

Sandra: We can check it out and see.
Dave: Are you alright, I didn't say anything to upset you did I?
Sandra: No, no. Just, never mind, enjoy the pizza. Chloe, that's enough powers at the table. Lets just enjoy the rest of our meal alright. Smile

Troy: I figured this wouldn't be much trouble. Wait, don't you have a Phoenix clone? It might not be as powerful, but why not just teleport yourself out of there? Anyway lets go, Greg is waiting.

*Troy phones Greg.*

Troy: Hey, I've got Cole.

*Luke: Alright man, this should be fun to watch anyway.

Juliet: I'm free for now, though I'm due at the academy in a few hours.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

Heroes Uprising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:54 am

"Dave felt bad for bringing up old memories especially ones related to their troubles with Hell. But he wanted to deal with their situation once and for all and that meant eradicating Legion's being or taming it."

Dave :Yeah Thanks, Sorry too many bad memories floating around. James messaged me btw, it's about time to go for the session, you wanna bring the kids?

"Dave was finishing his last piece of pizza, and Chloe pouted but listened to her mom dropping the last two slics on the table, going to eat hers, when David used TK to bring her sausage pizza into his mouth biting int oit, and wolfing down his last piece, as Chloe did hers."

Chloe: hey!
David: Karma, sis happens to everyone! I love the pizza here!
Chloe: "rowns" Whaatever.
Cole: Shit..I have alot of lines, I..thought I was getting money, someone wanted me to have money or a doing job. Said I was doing it for my country, shit I don't know why I believed the mother fuckers. .Turns out the it's Chinese Triads pay somebody to get my ass, cuz of Greg! The drink they gave me at starbucks I was drugged, I could barely make a clone of damn clown.

"Cole coughed out some blood, the drugs were leaving his system now, but if Troy had come any late rhe'd be dead."

Cole: So dad wants me for some shit huh, fine better then being killed.
(Ur Jim you should post as him. Alex left to see Elle who was on facebook, messaging her fans and he came up behind her gripping her and hugging her. Shocking her, elecitricity zapped Alex and he yelled out a bit in a smile."

Alex: damn strong as ever huh
Elle: Alex!!!!

"The young heroine leaped up hugging Alex. I'd been a while since she'd seen him, since he left the tema, and even went off the map for the superhero community in general. Alex sat down speaking about what he was up too, as did she."

Elle: Yeah Meebo is annoying as hell, it's like the only thing from the lab we've kept.
Alex: Huh regular Mr. Fantastic on the team huh
Elle: Useless as hell.
Alex: Then he's just like the real one haha..
Zach: Heh so getting too many drinks isn't a possibility, got work there? Well it'll be my treat, how about the beach, plenty o nice places there,

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:42 pm

Sandra: David could probably use it just as well as us, Chloe seems alright in general, but I guess we'll bring her along to, just to make sure.

*Sandra sighed, she never thought things would get this fare, but everyone had been through so mush.*

Sandra: David, Chloe, after we finish dinner, we're going to visit James.

Troy: Well lets get back then.

*Troy left the scene with Cole.*

(jeez I know man lol.)

*Jim woke up a Hammer agent shouted to him, waking and looking around he was confused.*

Jim: What the hell...

*He soon notices his powers does work.*

Jim: Crap....

Juliet: Hmm, I wasn't really expecting a date...

*After a short pause Juliet decided to invite Zach in.*

Juliet: If you want you can come in for a little while.

*Zach comes in to a fairly nice place, he see's a mat laid out on the floor and notices her sword laid over in the corner. There is a good size TV, couch, and queen size bed in the back.*

Zach: Nice place. So, do you practice often, you could use the danger room.
Juliet: I know, but that's for real life simulation training. I mostly does some stretches, close quarters training, and improving on my forum here.
Zach: So pratice without abilities.
Juliet: Yes, exactly.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

Heroes Uprising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:40 pm

David: Visiting James what's wrong?

"David had no problems with James. Quite the contrary James had helped him gain control over his telepathic abilities, him and Milo. Thinking of his godfather he felt resentment and anger knowing how he had treated his mother. Chloe frowned she didn't mind going but she wanted to stay and watch cartoons. She gave in as Dave brought the family together teleporting to visit James."

Dave: Alright we're ready. Smile Thanks alot for doing this. A Group session is probably best,but if James is going to go through some of your personal issues, I mean David if anything has suffered more then us, but Chloe is innocent.
"As they returned to Greg's office he was playing cards with one of his loyal "Agents" Aiden. Aiden leaned back in his chair seeing Troy and Cole enter."

Aiden: Your kids I presume.
Greg: Yes, go get everything in order for the Terracorp ship raid tonight.
Aiden: gotcha, and this is the "Demon's number? You trust him, I mean Angels are one thing,even fallen ones but deals with devils?
Greg: I see your point, I'll look up my supernatural knowledge, see if I can get in contact with Cas, and such.
Aiden: Gotcha, tell me what you find.

"Aiden left the room, and Cole looked at his dad. He'd given him some money a few times, but they weren't that close, but it seems Troy had accepted him."

Cole: So what's going on?
Greg: Well how do you feel about getting into the family business?
Cole: Me?
Greg: yes you Cole, that's who I'm refering, your ability of Biological Duplcation is impressive, from what I've heard its not just limited to human beings, animals, plants corrrect
Cole: Working on it but yes.
Greg: Perfect..

"Greg reached into his pocket and tossed his son a flash drive. He then turned to Troy."

Greg: I'm friends with a few superntural entities, who've supported my business, I'll see if I can get in contact with them, one of them is an informant, a djinn or genie if you will who I helped free from radical Islamists Harper. I'll see what she can learn about the Phoenix.
"Alex and Elle had went to get some ice cream. Alex just happy to catch up with friends as he ran into Holst and Willaim."

Alex: Nice to see you guys again been a while ain't it haha.
"Zach was resisitng the urge to use his abiltiies to get Juliet to go on a date with him, and maybe more. He didn't need lectures from anyone so he wasn't going to resort to that level."

Zach: Heh, that's good. I wish I could say the same, I rely on my powers too much I admit. I remember when I lot them I was near depressed. Maybe you could show me some moves. "Grins" Gotta learn from the pro's.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:11 pm

Troy: Fair enough.

*Troy went over putting his back to the wall and learning against it.*

Troy: You know, I wouldn't mind being immortal. But I don't expect to much, my abilities regarding fire has greatly improved. I just don't know if I got any other bonuses or not.

Sandra: I agree, but Chloe had it rough with Amora as well... best to check her out while we're all here. Hi James... how are you... wait, I guess you will be asking us that question.

Juliet: If you want to, then step over here.

*Zach steps over to the mat with Juliet.*

Juliet: Now I want you to do your best not to use your powers on instinct. You have good control I assume.

*Zach nods.*

Juliet: Alright then. I do this to prepare for any situation, in this case we somehow loose our abilities. So without further delay, lets get to it. I want to strike me.

*Juliet prepared herself as Zach closed in, he swung a rather wide strike, maybe cause of inexperience, or maybe because he didn't want to actually strike her. However he quickly found out throwing a sloppy attack was not a good move as he quickly received a elbow to the stomach. Juliet then slid out to the side preforming a sweep kick that tripped Zach, having him fall flat on his back, the mat comforting the blow a little a little. Juliet after a few seconds offers her hand to help Zach up, and starts showing him some counter moves.*

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

Heroes Uprising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:20 pm

"Filipe and Anna have gone to a place south of the Tagus. A statue of Jesus Christ, similar to Cristo Redentor in Rio de Janeiro"

Anna: I didn't know you had something like this around here...
Filipe: Just a stupid copy...loved this place as a kid though. I'd head up there and listen to music and look out at the river. Anyway, it's the best place I can think of to try this

"Filipe puts his hands together...and prays. No sooner he does, a white flash of light blinds the two mutants, and in front of them a familiar visage shows itself...Raphael, the current Viceroy of Heaven"

Filipe: Ra...Raphael. I wasn't expect you
Raphael: Well, given that we never get a prayer from you...I thought it must be important.

"After some introductions (Anna had never met Raphael in person), I explain the situation, and my suspicion. All the while, Raphael is fixed on the other side of the river, on Lisbon"

Raphael: Well...it was a birth by the looks of it
Filipe: What?
Raphael: A birth. All angels originate from the Heavenly Host's energy, and all angels return to that energy on death. Once energy within the Host gathers and gains sentience, an angel is born. This happens on Earth, the birthplace of our Father and the Host itself, and usually only causes ethereal explosions, nothing physical is affected...but

"Raphael waves his hands. Suddenly, both me and Anna are able to see it...a massive energy cross"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anna: What the...
Raphael: It's the sign of the birth of an angel...but, here's the thing. No damage should have happened, yet you describe such. And furthermore, as the Viceroy, I am made aware of each birth. They happen very often actually. Regardless, it seems we have something on our hands.
Filipe: So...what do you figure did this?
Raphael: The only one who'd know is our Father, and he obviously chose not to tell me for a reason. I shall consult with him however. I shall ask a favor...may you look into this from our perspective as well. I shall leave you both with those senses for enochian presence within you, plus an ability to use heavenly energy. But be forewarned...demons may be interested in this
Filipe: Alright
Raphael: Thank you. As always you are a good friend to our family Filipe. And I am sorry for your loss
Filipe: Someone has to be...
Raphael: "smile"...all beings deserve to be forgiven child. You're a hero, an important one at that. You should reconsider your stance. I must go

"Raphael disappears again"

Filipe: I do know how, but I constantly get tangled with those 4...
Anna: four?
Filipe: Well...it used to be seven...lets just go

---

"Yamairo meanwhile has gotten dressed. Isabel is ready to leave too. James is with them at the door"

James: So...you sure about this?
Yamairo: Yes...Death said it, and if Aya's in any danger I rather keep her safe

"James nods. He wasn't about to say what he himself was keeping safe for Death. Yamairo and Isabel disappear"

James: 15 minutes. Better go finish reading up...I can't believe I'm actually going to practice psychology...

---

Marie: It wouldn be a proper weddin if some sort of cosmic entity didn cause any hassle now would it?

"Marie smiles and kisses him. For the first time in a long LONG time, things were starting to look a bit normal for her"

Marie: Hmmm...how are things with Sandra? What are ya gonna do about it?

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heroes Uprising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising
Page 1 of 37Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next