Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 3

Go down 
+3
LuckyMan
True Grave
shinigamiriku
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
True Grave

True Grave

Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 3:36 am

Scott followed Tesla into a teleporter, which took them straight to New York in a matter of seconds.
"Man, I need to get me one of those."
The orders were clear and direct.
"All right. I guess we'll split up and rendezvous when we find the quarry."
He punched the ground, launching himself into the air and making his way through the city with jumps and running.

Valor, let me know if you detect any unusual feelings. Mutant signatures and others should stand out, so I'll need you to sift through them.
Understood. It's been years since we've been in New York, so be cautious.
Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 9:25 am

Mike was relieved that Riya answered, but he soon felt how awkward things were about to get. He grimaced beneath his mask before speaking.

"Hey Riya ummm...." Mike looked at Terrel who crossed his arms as he waited. "Terrell is here!" He exclaimed just before pressing the phone to Terrell's face. Terrell snatched the phone from Mike's tendril and spoke.

"Riya? I know I have a lot to explain, but I need to know where you and Christian are."

"Man I miss this place!" Mike said as he looked up at the Redeemers Tower. It was now a scab of New York City.

Last edited by Mike B on Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:16 pm

“Cain looked up to see Katy and groaned he wasn’t too happy. The SXM had rejected his membership for reasons unknown, then working for MRD he knew they‘d never ask him any questions about how MRD manipulated him to join.”

Cain: Get the fuck outta here Hydro, yeah I recognize you, you big time fucking heroes think you can just walk in on any of our’s operations, I gotta go stop some bad shit from happening unlike you fucks who only make it worst, get OUT!

“Cain was angry and his words were slightly slurred, and his body movement slow, Katy could recognize he was under the influence of some kind of drugs.”
………………….
Dave: was my favorite thing to do with my power before I got involved with being a super hero, well back then I didn’t like to see I use to take as well.

“Dave had already told Abby of his past as a thief, traveling the world, the family business, he teleported them both to the bottom of the Eiffel Tower.”

Dave: Paris, France wonderful place it’s good to actually be here when I’m not saving it from destruction.

“Dave remembered the last time they’d been in Paris, Milo’s wedding, before Zed and the Absorbiums had crashed it, and gave him a bitter taste in his mouth about the city of love.”
………………………….
Chloe: Iss Good!

“Chloe spoke as she ate her ice cream, and went to sit down at the table, Tom just smiled enjoying the company of the two heroes.”

Tom: Thank you Sandra, I always dreamed of opening up a shop, everyone said I couldn’t do it at my age, Genosha gave me a chance, that’s the thing about you guys that’s so great, your all about second chances unlike the rest of the world.
………………………..
Kaiser: The demon channel’s closed to me now, but Kano’s demon ancestry you may or may not known of your former team mate’s demonic roots, but his demonic ancestor was Abbadon one of the oldest demons and angry, she was suppose to be a leader of Hell, but another demon double crossed her, she saw Kano as her second chance to subjugate the demon race, and he found out her special talent to absorb supernatural beings, he fused with Blackheart, Kano and Blackheart together, the fusion let them bypass the effects of Mother’s wave, luckily you guys shut the doors to Hell before he could bring Hell to earth.

“Kaiser got up from his stool looking down at the ground where Damon had once been.”

Kaiser: Think about how humanity has treated Asgard, about as well as they treat any minority. Most of the Asgardians hate our guts especially after the attack even though the BROOD were blamed, there’s lots of hate on both sides, most likely even if Tanya reveals they need to break into Hell to get Kano, they’ll support him, If I was an Asgardian I’d do the same we’re going to need help to stop Tanya but not from the SXM there’s a damn good chance they won’t believe me an ex demon. Anyway let’s go see Papa Troy
…………………………..
“A woman forced her way into the throne room, Bella notorious scientist who was always finding her way into dangerous situations, this times into the hands of Asgardian security guards.”

Bella: Get your filthy hands off me! Uh Tanya! Tanya I know you remember me, c’mon!

“Bella had never been the best of friends with any of the SXM, her ex boyfriend Darius had always been one of Kano’s enemies, and she knew that, but she only came when she felt she could get some money.”

Bella: Listen! Tanya! Don’t let them take me away, I need some money AAAND I know how to find the rest of the Asgardians! C’mon!!!
Asgardian: This woman has insisted on making her way into the royal palace my queen, we’ve searched the area and Heimdall used his all sight to double check the perimeters, there are no other intruders, it appears she used some sort of technology that honed in our energy signal, should we toss her out to human authorities or detain her in our prison cells?
……………………………
Riya didn’t know how she felt, she just held the phone. Was this some sort of sick coincidence, a prank? No…Mike wouldn’t do that. He’s really back. Riya used a gust of wind to brush the tears out her eyes, and just calmed herself down so not to sound shook while speaking to her husband, potentially ex husband.

“Where…at my brother’s” Riya spoke slowly as a flood of emotions hit her. Anger, confusion, fear, joy, and she didn’t know if she wanted to reveal her location. She already said her brother’s so if Terrell remembered where Alex’s place was on Genosha, he could be there in a matter of minutes if he had any means to teleport.

“You..fucking left me and Christian on our own, everything fell apart, everything fucking fell apart, “ Riya couldn’t help it anymore as she felt her voice crack, and tears mount up in her eyes. “Why the fuck did you leave!!!”
……………………………….
Smash had assumed a more normal physique, he had retained the same skin tone but he no longer looked like he ate steroids for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It appeared bulking up was a sub set of his power, and not part of his normal appearance. He had several capsules in larger tubes in various shelves, and put two in his pockets, before walking out of the basement area, and shutting the door behind him.

After going up a few more flights of stairs he exited the building ending up in one of the poorer parts of Mutant Town, in the mutant ghetto’s of New York. Mutant Town was far less populated, and lately there had been plenty of violence in the area mainly directed against mutants. Many New Yorkers believed mutants had no right leaving her after the Mourning, Smash continued walking. “If only these people knew..this is just the beginning..the real nightmare hasn’t even started yet. “Smash continued walking to a parked car, an old Honda.

He got in and put the keys in the ignition. He put the car in reverse and turned the wheel putting out of his parking space, before putting the car in drive. His phone began buzzing, and he reached for it as he began driving.” Hello?”

“Hello, fuck you think this is you said you’d have guns today! Weapons we need mother fucking weapons.”

“Do you have cash”

“What kind of fucking question is that of course we”

“Then I’m on my way, don’t fucking call me again, I’ll be at the drop off point soon.” Smash hung up the phone, and opened up his glove compartment to grab an opened pack of cigs he left there. He took one out, grabbed a lighter and lit it as he drove through a red light.
…………………………………………………………….
Filipe had just returned to the tower with the rubble. The Essence had been narrowed down to around the Mutant Town area, and Castiel had given him a location of the city where he might be. It was helpful information but none that any of their telepaths or locators could use for a precise location. As he was determing what to do he heard another annoying voice he didn’t want to here, as the Silver Rider rode past him.

“Damn you should have seen the last girl I fucked, her ass was so fat..I had.”

“Not now Rider! Not now! Actually not never! I’m in the middle of important business, trying to track a criminal who we can’t find because..”

Surfer snatched the rubble out of Filipe’s hands and flew up to the ceiling of the room, scanning it while Filipe formed an ice hand and snatched the rubble out of his hands.” Jeeeeez, so bitchy, you people are fucking useless, I just picked up the energy signal, gamma radiation, I can track it.”

“Wait you can what?” Why the hell” Filipe was irritated when Silver Rider opened up a portal and flew through it getting to New York city in the skies.

“Okay this should be easy, time to kick some ass!!!” He soared forward on his board until he honed in on honda that was stopped in traffic. “BINGO!” Rider raised his hand and fired a blast of energy right at the vehicle, and people in the sky looked up to see Rider, and saw the beam incoming. People on the side walk began to run, as the blast hit the car and an explosion took place. “Wow it took them all that time just for”

Before he could continue speaking a wave of force hit the silver space crusder sending him flying off his board, as Smash was seen in the wreckage bulked up again and among the debris from the blast, “You wrecked my fucking car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 3:39 pm

Scott was in the middle of heading toward Mutant Town, a poor part of this borough of New York. The telepaths working with them had narrowed the search down to this part of town, which was a good thing in a city this huge, but unfortunately, they had yet to narrow down an exact location. Suddenly, some silvery-looking guy appeared and blasted a Honda, causing civilians to scatter everywhere. A large creature tore through from the wreckage, apparently quite upset that his beloved ride had been destroyed.
"Hate to add to a bad day, but take this!"
Scott charged up his Fist of Valor, whirling around through the air to gain momentum before landing a shot right across the creature's jaw.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 3:57 pm

"Hate to add to a bad day, but take this!"

Smash heard a voice and turned around but not quick enough to prevent hte blow from hitting him in the jaw. He felt the power hit him and he was knocked back, but managed to absorb the force of the blow with his power. He grinned showing off his rotten yellow teeth before glaring at Scott. "Nice punch shit woulda fucked me up luckily hititng me dosen't do anything" He yelled releasing the force of the Fist of Valor back at Scott, while Rider had gotten up from the side walk leaving an imprint in the cement.

"Yo who the fuck are you, this is my fucking fight! I'm beating his ass not you." Rider fired an energy wave to attempt to knock Scott away, and flew towards Smash leaping forward and firing a blast at his head.

"MAN DOWN!"

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 4:26 pm

Scott felt his blow connect, and it had knocked his foe back into the building. Unfortunately, what he had heard about this creature being able to absorb force was true, and he was not very hurt by it. Worse, he sent the force directly back at him. The blow caused Scott to skid back on his heels, but had no effect other than that.
"Well, can't blame me for trying. That was only my first technique, after all."

The silver guy who had gotten knocked off of his board suddenly got back up to join the fight.
"I'm Scott Kearny, and I'm in this fight, whether you like it or not."
The guy then fired an energy wave at him, which Scott jumped out of the way to dodge.
"Hey, blast him, not me!"
While the silver smart mouth distracted the bruiser, Scott began thinking of ways to hurt his foe.
Well, as expected, I can rule out the direct approach.

Yes, but that doesn't rule out the indirect approach. Let's try using the environment against him. Somebody that big won't be very quick.
Right.
Scott switched his right arm to the Forbidden Tenth Fist, which was thankfully painless while he was in the Armor of Valor. He then fired a Shining Fist between his enemy's feet, aiming to take the ground out from under him.
Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 4:48 pm

Terrell appeared in Alex's apartment with Mike looking dazed.

"Shit that was fast!"

"Ooooooooh! Uncle Mike said bad word!" Christian howled as he pointed to Mike."

"Christian..." Terrell said softly at the sight of his son. The symbiote morphed into black and red shorts, a t-shirt, and sneakers. Mike did the same, but went with a polo shirt, jeans, and snapback cap instead. Terrell's attention turned to Riya and his smile faded. "I left because... I just did something that I couldn't take back. It's hard to even look at you..." Terrell said solemnly before noticing Alex.

"Mommy and daddy are back together!" Christian shouted as he tugged on Alex's pants leg.

--------

"Are you serious Victor?! You told someone?!" Kara shouted as she threw her empty margarita glass at Victor.

"No! Kara, listen! I didn't say anything! She just.... She just knew!" Victor pleaded. "Please just listen. Wayne, you're with me right?"

"No." Wayne said plainly before taking a hit from his bowl.

"What?!" Victor shouted. "It sounds like I fucked up, but I didn't. She approached me in the lobby of the hotel, told me everything that we've done. She said she wants in."

"And what if we say no?" Wayne asked after exhaling.

"You won't." A British female's voice was heard as if it was omnipresent. "My name is Veronica... and it's nice to finally meet the team."

"What the fuck?" Kara said before hearing a knock on the door. "Who is this bitch?! Victor!"

"It's her..." Victor answered before heading to the door and opening it. "She's a telepath that wants in."

"Telepath? Now I'm listening." Wayne said with a smirk. The brunette entered the room with a grin before taking a seat at the work desk.

"I don't want to say that you need me, but you need me." Veronica said.

"I'm not sure you're talking to the right crew, but we've been pretty successful-"

"Ah ah ah! Up until Switzerland. You didn't almost get caught, but you were almost identified... Well almost identified by someone you didn't want come looking for you. You have the brawn, the brains, and the tools, but you don't really have that... wildcard that could push you all to the next level. Why rob petty banks, when we can hit armories... treasuries... laboratories."

"Hmm, I like your thinking. But how can a telepath do what you say you can do. All telepaths can do are read minds and talk to people without moving their lips." Kara said with a smile that screamed for this woman to prove herself or leave.

"Really?" Veronica said before shaking her head. Then suddenly Kara found herself opening her eyes. to the other three occupants of the room staring at her. "Time?"

"Five hours!" Victor announced.

"What the..."

"We got the final piece to our puzzle." Wayne said.

"Looks like the Takers are back in business." Veronica said as she smiled at the confused Kara.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 6:13 pm

"Scott Keary" Rider mispronounced the other combatant's name, but wasn't really concerned with pronouncing it properly anyway. Damn it this guy's trying to have all the fun, no way I'm getting the credit not this guy.

"I'll blast anyone I damn want to blast, stay out of the way if you don't wanna get hit, this battlefield is for cool super heroes only!" Rider flashed a smile just in case a bugle reporter happened to be nearby getting photo's only for an SUV to slam into him.

"I don't have time to babysit you two, I've got stuff to do!" Smash picked up another vehicle to toss at the Silver Rider, only for his board to fly into him hitting him in the head. Smash turned around to snatch the board only for it to fly away, and Rider launched another blast of energy into him. "I'm going to break every bone in your fucking body!!" Smash turned to march over to Rider who'd pushed the car off of him. Due to being turned around he didn't even notice Scott's attack, and as such wasn't prepared when the ground caved in beneath him courtesy of the Shining Fist of Valor.

"FU-" Smash barely had time to finish his expletive as he fell while Rider raced over to Scott as a loud crash was heard.

"Wow opening up the ground, that's so lame, a real fighter beats the hell outta his opponent not traps him under ground! Ugh!" Rider flew into the hole and kicked Smash in the head as he struggled to get up. Rider then began harnessing his cosmic energy in his fists and began punching Smash repetitively to prevent him from standing up. While James managed to telepathically contact Scott.

Stop Rider, he dosen't know about Smash's powers, he was too hot headed to listen before he raced off to the fight. If he keeps on hitting Smash he'll get too strong, if Rider won't listen just knock him out of the way.  James pleaded with Scott to stop Rider from fueling Smash's kinetic powers, while Rider was hitting Smash even harder to the point small tremors were being felt as Rider put more power into his punches. "WHO'S THE STRONGEST" Rider stopped to gloat before every punch before Smash suddenly reacted quicker then expected to grab Rider's hand. "How the"

"I am" Smash kneed Rider in the face sending him flying out of the opening Scott's attack formed and into a nearby building. Smash followed leaping out and on top of a car turning to Scott while cracking his neck. "Ah that felt good..it appears your the smart one of the duo it dosen't matter you caught me off guard it won't happen again" Smash threw a punch and released a powerful shock-wave using some of the kinetic energy he gathered from Rider's assault directing it at the wielder of the mighty valor.
Riya noticed how happy Christian was, as he made his way into the apartment with Alex. Riya was still in tears,and Alex just glared at his brother in law.

"Mommy and daddy..are back together..the only question is Why did daddy leave" Alex spoke with malice directed towards the leader of the Redeemers as he stepped up closer to him, while Riya did everything in her power to hold more tears back.

"I can't not again...Mike take Christian outside I need to talk to my husband. You think you can make any more fucking excuses I've been with you no matter what happened, NO matter what! I don't fucking care what you did you

"Oooh mommmy said a bad word too!" Christian ooh'd while pointing at his mom who's skin briefly greened before retaining it's natural color.

"Mike take him outside, Alex you too..I want to talk to him ..alone."

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 6:31 pm

Scott shook his head at the silver guy's comments. This opponent was tough, and he ignored the smart mouth to focus on the fight. As planned, Mr. Silver provided enough of a distraction that made his plan succeed. The big guy was trapped underground, and now they could cart him off. Of course, the silver smart-mouth began wailing on him, which was a big mistake considering that this guy could take force and redirect it back at the assailant. The rider didn't know it, but all he was doing was making their opponent even stronger.

James then telepathically contacted him, pleading with him to stop Rider.
I'm on it.
However, before he could get to him, the big guy broke free of the trap and sent him flying. The big guy, who seemed to be calling himself Smash, was now turning his attention to him.
"It's been a long time since I've had a good fight, so don't disappoint me."
Even if Scott could not damage this guy, he could give Rider time to recover and keep the citizens safe.

His opponent threw a punch, which created a wave of force directed at him. Scott did a lower leg-spin like a martial artist would use in a movie and then launched into the air to dodge it.
He's prepared for me to try and take the ground out from under him again, but I have another plan.
Scott rocketed toward Smash from the air, right into his attack radius.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 6:34 pm

"Katy was hoping not to get into a fight, but that may be easier said then done with a person under the influence."

Katy: I'm not here to fight.    Please, by all means go do what you need.   But is Felicia here?   I need to see her.

---

Abby: Lets go to the top and enjoy the view.

"Abby never had the chance to really enjoy France."

---

Sandra: I love that about this place.   Lord knows I've had so so many second chances myself.

"This little chat made Sandra realize just how lucky she was to be in a team with so many friends who was so forgiving.    Sandra still spoke casually with Tom even while maintaining a psyic net for Tesla and Scott."

---

Troy: Tanya breaking into hell isn't going to help anybody.    Well, lets go.

"Troy lead Kaiser back to Greg to explain everything."

---

"Sandra told Tesla of the ongoing fighting and Tesla was making her way there.    She got to the scene seeing Scott already had backup in some Silver Surfer looking man, but they didn't seem to be working as much of a team."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 7:04 pm

"Disappoint? Only one I'll be disappointing is the coroners won't leave them much to work with after I'm through with you!"

"Aerial attack huh kid, fine your not the only one, thing is I can use my power to do more then just make me strong it can also make me..fast." Smash directed some more of his kinetic energy into his legs, and simultaneously used released a wave of kinetic force to propel him into the air, while increasing his momentum intending to use his own natural super strength as well as his weight to deal Scott damage, by ramming his body into him.

Silver Rider groaned in pain as he pushed debris off him, and managed to stand up despite seeing stars. "Fuh..dat..weally..whurt.." Rider's speech was affected by the blow to the joy he suffered, and blood leaked from his mouth as he tried to force himself up to rejoin the fight. What's that ringing noise..damn i got hit hard
Cain: She dosen't want to talk you fucking people any more get the hell out, she's done with the SXM.

"Cain slammed his foot into the ground converting part of it into energy which he absorbed while staring at the hydrokinetic."

Cain: Get out or I'm removing you..
Dave: Wanna teleport or how about we go the regular way, gotta stop teleporting soon my legs are gonna be too flabby.
Tom: And ya deserved every one of em, my family's always telling people about how nice ya people are, yall aren't perfect but none of us are ye still doing good, but nows I gotta another customer to attend too It was nice talking to ya again.

"Tom went to go talk to another customer, while Chloe was licking away at her ice cream."

Chloe: WHo was that guy Mommy, he looks like a skinny Santa Clause, is he his brother? He's so nice.
Greg wasn't very pleased with the situation. Perhaps this was a sign he was making a bad move siding with Milo, when demons he killed were reborn in human form still wanting an alliance despite him stabbing them in the head.

"Alright look Neron..."

"Kaiser" The former demon interjected as he took out a piece of gum, unwrapping it and chewing. "Anyone else want gum."

"I'm okay..I think you can understand why this relationship would have trust issues..can't help but be paranoid you don't want the keys anymore, and instead your happy your human, I can get that part, but..anyway we'll take this information to a friend of ours who can investigate it you can go now."

"Alright then Greg, thanks again for helping me become reborn, hah sounds like I just got saved." Kaiser grinned and got up to leave Greg's office, and he let out a sigh of relief when his security guards informed him that Kaiser was out of the building. He spun aroud in his chair to face his son.

"Troy..what the fuck, we fucking killed him, there's a slight chance he's happy as shit he's human again that he dosen't have a beef, the other theories in my head are he still wants hell on earth or he wants our business, either way I've got no clue how to confirm that Asgard shit, you gotta bring Milo in to investigate that, way above my pay-grade, I can call Castiel and get him to check out Kaiser see what his deal is with this whole rebirth, here. "Greg reached in his drawer for a glock and gave it to Troy." Blessed anti mugen bullets, just in case ya fire dosen't cut it these rounds should take care of anything from a vampire to Ice Hands. Speaking of Ventro tell him about his cousin, find a way to deal with him, hell how the fuck did you make enemies out of someone who can counter powers of all people." Greg groaned he wasn't pissed at his son it didn't take much to set off some people, he was one of them he just wanted to keep Troy alive.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 7:12 pm

Scott continued to fly toward Smash, not intimidated by his attack or words.
"Sorry, big guy, but you're not fast enough."
Scott put his hands on the guy's head and vaulted over him. He then headed right for his intended target, the hole in the ground that he had created with his Shining Fist.
A wise man once told me that you cannot hit what you cannot see.
He made his way into the sewer system, keeping a bead on his opponent's energy signature.

All of the strength in the world won't let him hit what isn't there. Also, even though he might not get hit from above, he will get hit...from below.
He waited until he was close to a spot directly under his foe. He then charged up and fired a Shining Fist right at the spot underneath his foe, intending to take him down once more.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 7:45 pm

"Tesla watched Scott take control again before she could make a move. She lost sight when they went in the sewer but if Smash got the upper hand, she had a surprise waiting for him. If she could remain undetected and catch Smash off guard, it would be all the better."

---

Katy: I know we don't have the best history, but it involves Sean.   Please, at least hear me out.  

"Nothing was ever easy, and Katy was one of the more liked team members.   God forbid if Sandra or Milo was sent, a war would of already broken out."

---

Abby: Alright.   Let's enjoy the walk.

"Abby and Dave started making their way up the tower, walking and chatting."

---

"Sandra smiled and sat with her daughter."

Sandra: He's not Santa my dear, but he is a very kind man.   His name is Tom, he came here and we gave him a second chance to accomplish his dreams.   He's among the minority of humans who understands even we're not perfect, that we make mistakes like anybody else.   It's to bad more people isn't like him.   Well sweety, what do you want to do next?

---

Troy: In our first encounter I melted him.   The nut case has been trying to "kill me to death" ever since.   Anyway, I agree I am skeptic of Neron's true intentions, to not want revenge after being stabbed in the back is unlikely, but I guess possible.

"Troy took the gun."

Troy: If Tanya is trying to open hell though, we need to stop her.   The bitch is going to ruin everything.   I'll check with Ventro, see what can be done.

"Troy got up to leave the room."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 10:16 pm

"What the hell you coward" Smash groaned as he hit the ground unable to locate Scott. Whatever I didn't even want to fight in the first place, it's time I get what I need. He wasn't even paying attention to see Rider flying towards him on his board hitting him in the face. Smash groaned snatching the board from underneath Rider's head and slamming him in the head knocking Rider to the ground. Smash then gripped the board and used it to smack Rider a few times before walking towards a vehicle that a civilian had fled.

Hopefully I got enough time to still get the weapons deal, all they gotta do is check CNN To see why I was late. As Smash walking he didn't even know of the plot brewing beneath him, and once again the ground came up missing beneath his feet. Rider was slow to rise from the second beating as he heard James in his head.

Listen to me Rider, your opponent can absorb kinetic energy to make himself stronger, direct hits don't work you want to be the hero then you have to come up with something better! Rider heard James in his head and groaned calling his board over to him hoping on for flight, as Smash fell through into the rubble. "Damn it! DAMN IT! You think your fucking clever kid, I'm gonna get outta this I got plenty energy left to propel myself up." Smash yelled as he began gathering kinetic energy to make an escape, only for Rider to fly in and Smash grinned. About to get another meal.

Rider flew directly into Smash kneeing him providing Smash with energy who began to absorb, but suddenly his powers reversed, and began fueling Rider with energy, who summoned an aura of energy around him. More and more energy was being drained from Smash before Rider got up. "I can put energy out but I Can also take it in! Mainly the energy I just gave you, I just needed to get you to trigger your own power, now I like to see you get out of this trap without your powers!" Rider took flight emerging from the hole Scott opened up in the ground with Smash letting out expletives. Police were evacuating people from the scene, Damage Control and MRD had arrived as well, with Rider spotting Tesla and going over to her. "No need to be here I've already taken care of it single handedly as usual." Rider bragged not revealing the reason Smash had so much strength in the fight was due to him.
……………………………………………………..
Cain: I don’t give a fuck if it involves George Washington It’s
Felicia: Stop let her talk…

“Felicia had came inside hearing the confrontation, and could tell Cain was intoxicated, Felicia glared at Katy.”

Felicia: Cain you were about to go take care of something, I’ll take care of our water problem, you have some nerve coming in her talking about my ex what the fuck do you want.
………………….
Dave: Maybe this is what’s wrong with us, now adays it’s just mission mission mission we get so caught up in work we don’t take time to relax and really enjoy our powers, our friends, our life.
…………………
Chloe: I wanna go flying or or or I wanna

“Chloe let out a yawn indicating she was tired from all the activities of the day, and even though she tried to hide it was getting sleepy.”

Chloe: Let’s do something else I’m not tired I’m not!

“Chloe was trying to fight the sleepy feeling, but she’d be out in a few minutes.”
……………………….
Greg: You melted him of all the mutants in the world you pick the one who after you melted him you can’t beat him the same way fuck, hopefully the gun can hurt him I didn’t like those BROOD controlling me, but they did a damn good job closing HELL I’m not going back to having to deal with demons again you and Ventro have to find a way to stop this.

“As soon as Troy left Greg took out his phone to contact Castiel to get him up to date on the situation, he needed to deal with Kaiser, and find a more secure way to hide the keys of hell.”

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 10:41 pm

For the second time, Smash had been caught in a trap. He emerged from the ground, with Smash cursing him.
"No need to be a poor sport. It's not very often that I have to resort to something other that a direct attack, so you should feel special. I had to think fast to deal with you, big guy."
Against all odds, the Silver Rider had actually come in handy.

He approached Tesla and Rider.
"Thanks for the help, Rider."
He then turned to Tesla.
"You'll probably need to handle the questioning about the weapons."
Well fought, Scott.
It was a new experience, and I always like fighting new people.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 10:55 pm

Tesla: It does look like you guys have this under control.    Keep this up and you new guys are going to make us veteran's look bad.   Well lets make sure this guys detained and retrieve the weapons.

"Scott joined them next."

Tesla: I'll handle the questioning. You both did great.

---

Katy: We want offer you a chance to join us and help stop Sean.

"Katy could sense this is a touchy subject, but hoped both sides could come together on a common goal."

---

Abby: It isn't that we don't want though, just usually so much stuff keeps happening.   This is a great change however.

"Abby was living the life right now, just being able to relax and hang out with Dave, just enjoying life worry free.    There is nothing better in her mind."

---

"Sandra picked Chloe up in her arms."

Sandra: Hey my darling little angel.  There is no shame in being tired.   How about this, I'll fly us home.

"Sandra gently floated off the ground with Chloe in her arms."

Sandra: It was a busy day.  Now it's time for rest.

---

"Troy left back to Genosha heading to Milo's place, this time landing outside and using the door to enter."

Troy: Yo, Milo!  We needa have a little chat.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 11:47 pm

Rider just grinned as media was making it’s way to the scene it was clear the battle was over, MRD was making their way over to hole in the ground where Smash lay trapped in rubble. James decided to intervene again with his telepathic powers communicating with them. “You’re more then welcome next time just stay out of my way and let the greatest hero in the universe handle it.” Rider spoke loud and boastful to Scott, probably making him regret thanking him. Don’t let MRD take Smash we need to take him for questioning about the stolen weapons. Rider grab him, we’ll use our ID cards too.

Two Bugle personnel rushed over to interview them as MRD armored vans came over to Smash. Rider soared past them on his board using light energy for a simulate the effects of a flash grenade. MRD agents and anyone near Smash were blinded as Rider moved in to grab Smash, being ported to the prison unit by Yamairo. James was awaiting them and input a code to let Rider out, while Yamairo teleported Smash into the detainment unit.

“Fancy prison, I know I know I’m the greatest member of the team I don’t need telepathy to know that, probably gonna go grab a bite to eat here heard about so many great places here.” Before James could speak Rider flew away on his board, and some mist appeared in the hallway that formed into Filipe.

“He’s too damn cocky for his own good, but he’s powerful. Had I known he could track energy signals I wouldn’t have even needed Reese, and Cas, then again he almost cost us the battle. You going to ask Sandra to do this or you gonna carry out the interrogation yourself?” Filipe stared at the detained super-human, he expected him to have super strength but apparently all his power derived from his mutant ability to absorb kinetic energy.

“I’ll handle it like I said I’m letting the Fuller family rest, you too Costa go be with your wife, and yes I’m not neglecting my girlfriend either, just let me handle this.”

“Alright I’m just warning you..you’re the reason Carmen turned a new leaf, don’t just give her the cold shoulder now.” Filipe then converted into mist floating away from the prison cell leaving James and Smash alone.
……………………….
Felicia: Stop Sean, I get it you people think I’m a piece of shit for joining HYDRA right, so now you want my help to attack MRD.

“Felicia had to consider her options, she’d made a mistake siding with villains, even if it was to save Sean, even he was mad, she was done with him. The MRD on the other hand she’d also worked with them contributing to the capture of Lord knows how many innocent mutants again because of Sean.”

Felicia: Count me in it’s the only way I can make up for working for MRD, blindly following my fucking boyfriend. Cain can handle running the parlor until then.
………………………..
“As they got to the top Dave went to the ledge and leaned on it over-looking the city, only to see some drunk college students on a nearby roof top rough housing and one of them falling. Dave quickly teleported over grabbing the girl and teleporting to the ground, then teleported up to the rest of the students and teleported them all to the ground as well.”

Dave: damn it you people need to take care of yourself more! You could have died
Girl: It’s Blink!!!!!!!!
Guy: Woah we were on the roof now the ground holy shit..

“Dave sighed and teleported back over to Abby, his first heroic action in months, and here he’d been saying he might quit the business.”

Dave: Guess I still have some hero in me. Sometimes I forgot why I started this job stuff like that.
……………………….
“Milo heard his security system go off, and raced over to his house at super speed seeing Troy outside and slowed down as he neared him.”

Milo: Troy..back again.

“Milo used his ID card to open his door letting himself and Troy inside going to sit on his stair-way.”

Milo: What’s going on now? I was in the lab with Ezekiel studying some formula that uses fast food sauces to turn people into monsters..anyway that dosen’t matter gotta tell me whats happening I don’t have telepathy right now.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 11:57 pm

Scott nodded to Tesla's compliment.
"Thank you."
Silver Rider was being boastful, and Scott wasn't that thrilled with his attitude, but he let it pass. Everyone was gone, and his part in the operation was done, so it was time to get back to his own business. He pressed the button on the card.
"Nantes, France, please."

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:11 am

"Tesla explained to MRD that Smash was taken in to SXM and they would update his status later."

---

Katy: Great! Your help will be much welcomed I'm sure.

"Looked like this was a peacefully mission that actually ended peacefully, Katy reached out to James letting him know Felicia is in."

---

Abby: It's because your a good man Dave. You don't care about the fame or even being a hero, but you are a good human being. You can't stand idly buy and watch people die. And I know, you done a lot of bad stuff, yes. But Dave, that wasn't the true you. This, is the true you.

---

Troy: Straight to the point, our lovely Queen Goddess Tanya could possibly be trying to open the gates of hell. If she does, it will fuck everything up for us both. We need to investigate this immediately, and if she is indeed working to open hell. We have to stop her. Everything else can wait, we've got to look into this shit right now, Ventro.

"Troy helped himself to a seat."

Troy: There is a second issue. Damon Ventro. This guys obsessed with seeing me dead. I've already used my powers on him more then once. If this keeps up, eventually he'll corner me. If you want my help. Hell if you really are the friend you keep telling me you are. We've got to take care of this psychopathy before my head winds up on a spike.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:40 pm

Filipe was heading back to the control room to see the tower's teleportation system was beeping. He zoomed in seeing it was Scott accessing the guest pass again, and accepted the transmission allowing for the card to warp Scott to his desired destination. As he did that Yamairo appeared.

"Hey Yama."

"You still haven't moved up to the Monitor. It's quite nice reminds me of the last space station but superior."

"Hmm James did mention it earlier, I suppose it's for the best, the underground bunker in Nevada's been suspended, still cloaked, and has a few drones on station, Ganta watches over the aqua-base so there's that for security, but as much as I trust the atlanteons Stark left some Iron Drones around there as well, and the SXML Tower is plenty protected simply by being on Genosha,and the fact we'll need to use it for public appearances, but the bulk of our work can be done in the secrecy of space now."

"I wondered sometimes if we'd get to this point. Governments wanting to work with us instead of against us, this thing in space which could be considered a weapon 100x over, the only thing missing now our are full powers." Yamairo put a hand on Filipe's shoulder before vanishing heading to the Monitor station.
“Felicia just leaned against the desk as Katy spoke, glad to be of some service. While James received Katy’s message, and responded saying she was done.”

Felicia: Hey Katy.. before you go I..just wanted to say I’m sorry..you didn’t deserve none of what I said, you’ve never treated me bad, I guess I’m just mad about how everything turned out, truth is..

“Felicia paused not knowing if she wanted to continue, this was obviously a touchy subject, and she didn’t want Katy to think different of her.”

Felicia: Truthfully…I think I’m jealous of you. Everyone on the team loves you, you’ve always got a man who cares about you, even the people like you me I’m just a fuck up…one way or another I..fuck it I said too much I need to get back to work.

“Felicia sniffled and rubbed her face to keep it dry from any tears that might form and walked around the desk to examine her map and mentally cursing for even opening up to anyone.”
…………………..
Dave: Thanks Abby you don’t know how much that means to me. I gotta go take care of some things, I’ll drop ya off at home.

“Dave put an arm on Abby’s shoulder, and teleported both of them to the front door of Sandra’s house.”
…………………..
Milo: FUCK!!!!!

“Milo got up yelling out of everything to go wrong this was big, opening the gates of Hell, the Demons were going crazy without anyone to keep them in check last time, and It was the BROOD that stopped them.”

Milo: You’re fucking kidding me. Its not only going to fuck everything up, don’t know if you know this but Kano’s going full demon lord, he ate Blackheart, and he’s stuck in Hell meaning an all you can eat buffet of anyone he wants not to mention going to war to take over Hell, not to mention time passes faster in Hell so he could already have conquered half of Hell if not all of it, and he already wanted to raze the earth if he finds out about the attack on Asgard, and the innocent Asgardians that died..the whole planet’s getting barbecued..

“He sighed this was getting worst by the minute, and Damon Ventro was still alive, he was hoping his cousin had died during the invasion.”

Milo: Damon..shit, he’s obsessed with seeing a lot of people dead mainly my family, he’s the black sheep a dangerous homicidal super powered black sheep. Thing about Damon you don’t find him, he finds you, and I crossed him I told him I’d offer up my auntie to kill for not raising him, hell I was thinking about it but she’s blood, she did wrong, and even if we do that Damon’s not going to stop trying to kill you or anyone else on his list, Tanya & Damon damn it DAMN IT!

“Milo was obviously pissed about two more situations, these days he just spent his time drinking, smoking, and building stuff not really in the mood to be doing anything heroric with his family problems, and power issues.”

Milo: Fine we spoke with the world Leaders today, James got us a space pass, but they don’t know about the new space base just think we want to travel to talk to people to make peace. My advice rejoin the team, then I can give you access to all the SXM’s equipment without them looking into it, we can make Damon an SXM issue, as for Tanya I know a couple people who might be able to give us some information on what to do, but at all costs we can’t let her know we’re looking much less fight her, at that point we might as well just build a new earth.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 1:55 pm

"Katy wasn't expecting that, she felt like she couldn't just leave after that confession without at least trying to say something. Katy came around to speak."

Katy: Felicia wait...

"Katy felt a bit bad for the girl and thought about what to say."

Katy: Felicia I'm not mad about what you said, I knew it could be a touchy subject. Truth is, I'm one of the kindest people on the team and am always looking for the better side of people, it's why I'm liked so much. All the times Milo and Sandra fucked up, all their mistakes, I was still there. I forgave Joe for what he did, and even tried my best to smooth things out with Troy. I guess what I'm trying to say is, if you ever need somebody to talk to, if you need... a friend. Then don't be afraid to call me up.

"Katy wasn't sure how Felicia would react, she didn't want to push the girl to far or anything. But she want to give Felicia a friend she could turn to."

---

"They appeared back to Sandra's front door. Abby hugged her dad."

Abby: Thank you Dave. This was a fantastic day. I hope we can have more like this.

"Abby went inside and whipped out her phone texting Collin asking if he wanted to meet up. Dave's approval had her feeling a lot more confident, who knows maybe today is the day they actually start dating for real. She always kinda shy'd away from dating, Sandra and family was there but something was just missing. That missing link was a fathers approval. But now everything was right, everything finally felt ready."

---

Troy: From my recollection you no longer run SXM correct? What makes you think Icy will take me back after I turned my back on the entire team, outside yourself that is. While I would mind using SXM to get Damon off my back, it's like I can just into the tower all "howdy, ya'll miss me".

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 2:19 pm

"Felicia looked down at the map observing Cain on it seeing he was taking care of the weapons situation, she was torn between wanting Katy to get out so she could forget this conversation or continuing it while Katy made her declaration of friendship."

Felicia: T..Thank you but you don't get it Katy, I'm not Milo or Sandra, they made mistakes sure bad one's, but the only time they turned their back on their friends was because of some evil force corrupting them not me..I joined MRD because Sean did, I joined HYDRA to save him..then he tells me he'd have rather died then me join them to save him he's right I didn't have a mind of my own, I helped the people that hunted us and put us in cages, I helped fucking terrorists it dosent matter why. how can you be my friend knowing what I did..you work with some of the very people I helped put in their jail...I gotta face the fact there's no forgiving a piece of shit like me..nobody can be my friend..I'm bad luck. Only thing I'm good for is fighting..

"Felicia couldn't help tearing up. Her whole life was falling apart, isolated from the team and her family to avoid bringing them bad luck, working for MRD, for HYDRA, she felt she make too many mistakes for anyone to be her friend, much less forgiveness for her crims, devoting her whole life to fighting crime was her only solution."
"Collin exited his boss's door, and made his way back to his own work space>"

Collin: Gee sorry I couldn't take out an army of lycans when I ran out of silver bullets, and didn't know the proper silver blade conjuring spell fuck you.

"Collin sighed and took a seat. Working at Foedus was hard work, monitoring the supernatural community. Especially with humanity on the verge of uncovering. He took out is phone and saw a message that almost caught him to fall out of his chair. A smile came on his face, and he decided to dial her number."

Collin: C'mon pick up. Maybe today isn't that bad after all.
Milo: Right now we need more people, maybe I can get him to give you a trial run period you're still one of the founders, besides we just need you in long enough to deal with the situation at hand, hell figure out which members are tired of humanity's crap like Zach, we can find out the Zach's, and when the time's right we take over, only problem is making it to that point.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 2:49 pm

"Katy made a aggressive move, taking a big chance at this will probably either lead to a break though or piss Felicia off. Katy took Felicia and spun her around, pinning her back to the wall forcing eye contact. It was nothing meant to hurt of course."

Katy: Don't let me EVER hear you say that again. You think every bad choice Milo and Sandra made was because of some outside force? Half of those are results of bad plans or even their own mental capabilities. Others are them putting their own families first over the better of the world. They have both willingly made terrible decisions. Void, Dark Phoenix, whatever else. That only plays into a fraction of it. Everybody makes bad decisions, especially when the subject of love is involved.

"Katy lets Felicia go and takes a step back to give her some space."

Katy: You are not alone. And I refuse to stand here and let you sink into despair over a few bad mistakes. Everybody deserves a choice to right their wrongs. And I want to help you Felicia.

---

"Abby said hello to Sandra who had returned putting Chloe to sleep. She made her way to her room when her phone rang, seeing the number she quickly picked up."

Abby: Hello Collin. Hey, just let me say right quick, I'm sorry it's been a while. A lot was going on. Well... have have you and team been?

"She was very excited he'd called her so soon."

---

Troy: We've got to work quickly, but carefully. You'll want a fairly good story about why I deserve another shot, or suspicion might arise.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 3:06 pm

“Kaiser was heading back inside his condo opening, closing, then locking his door. He pressed a button and the lights came on his living room as he walked into the kitchen area to check the refrigerator. He’d managed a number of home invasions as well as finding a local supplier and selling cocaine and MDMA. Enough to get a condo but now that he was human again he wanted to make it to the big leagues of crime, open up a legitimate business as well for a front.”

“All I got’s breakfast food fuck it, nothing to celebrate a successful alliance with the people who killed me then some late night breakfast.” Kaiser reached for the tray of eggs, and walked over to grab a bowl, cracking open four eggs. He stirred them up, and bent down to reach for a pan and a pot as well. “I could go for some sausage too, fuck if I’d known this is all I’d had I’d have just stopped by waffle house.” Kaiser started up his food, and plopped down on the couch, flipping on the TV. He changed from the food network and went to CNN.

“Ladies and Gentleman we’re live in downtown New York City, authorities believe that the battle downtown is linked to a robbery of an MRD weapon facility earlier today, the culprit has been apprehended by members of the Shadow League as MRD still lacks adequate facilities to detain superhuman criminals, how do you feel about letting super heroes handle capturing criminals.” The lady handed the mic to a man on the stands.

“Well personally I think it’s a damn shame we don’t have the resources to hold our own scum captive, it’s a super’s fault we don’t have any prisons left in the world, and now we’re letting them take the ones who attack us, hell how do we know there not building a fucking army to” The screen was cut off, and then moments later the reporter had the mic back in her hand.

“Sorry about that, technical difficulties, now then back to you Frank.” The screen switched to a man in the studio.

“Thanks Diana, other reports indicate there was another superhuman attack in downtown New York, by a man dressed in curtains and his underwear, eye witnesses say he demonstrated the power of telekinesis, but that’s not all, look at this widely popular video on worldstar, it seems the leader of the Redeemers who mysteriously vanished has reappeared and is keeping our streets safe once again.” The news channel stopped to play part of the video that showed Union was back on worldstar stopping Almighty Bob, while Kaiser just shook his head getting up to turn off the eggs, and pour them onto a plate while checking the sausage. Suddenly the lights flickered in his apartment, and Kaiser instinctively drew his gun.

“Who the fuck’s here, if you don’t want to get shot you better answer.” There was no response again the lights flickering on then off. Suddenly he turned around firing a shot only for Lex Leven to be seen dodging the bullet. “Who the fuck are you and how the hell did you get into my apartment.”

“You don’t remember me Neron? Lex Leven, we’ve had dealings before, I suppose coming from demon to human has caused some damage to your memory.” Lex walked closer to Kaiser placing his hand on the counter, and dragging his fingers through it.” Dust, do you have an adversity to cleaning I suppose being a dirty demon you haven’t had to worry about cleanliness in a while.” Lex walked over to the stove turning it off.

“How the fuck do you know who I am, you’re not supernatural at all, someone sent you, it’s Greg. Fucking bastard!.”

“Enough I Work with people way higher up on the pedestal then that thug. I want to invite you to a movement to change the world, the universe. You have a very special ability Mr. Williams, and we want to utilize it for our own goals in exchange for what you desire the most, money and power. We can pay well, and give you an identity so you have a chance to regain the political power you had during your time.”

“And why the fuck should I trust you Leven.”

“Hmm I suppose I can show you, besides Kaiser do you really trust Gregory, the man who literally stabbed you in the back? After he’s done with you what do you think will happen this time? Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.” Lex held out his hand, and behind him a white portal emerged behind him that began dragging him in and Kaiser reached forward taking Lex’s hand and both were swept away in the portal leaving behind his empty condo.
……………………..
“Felicia was taken off guard when Katy pushed her against the wall, and was about to go on the offensive, but couldn’t hide behind her rough exterior anymore. She hugged tight for a few seconds before loosening up.”

Felicia: Do you think the team would give me a second chance. T..to let me join again I just want to help people, make up for what I did.
…………………….
Collin: I understand being on the SXM’s busy work, my job’s..complicated too but not like you guys. Well the blackout..was bad vampires could be out all day, a-lot of the more violent creatures were getting use to unlimited night time, and that meant working 24/7, it’s been better since you guys brought the sun back out..but forget the monsters I..was wondering if you wanted to go out….I mean like hang out together..without other superheroes or anyone.

“Collin was messing up words left and right, hunting vampires, ghouls, and zombies, undoing binding spells, and rescuing people from pocket dimensions was a piece of cake compared to talking to a girl eh had a crush on.”
…………….
Milo: You work on the story, lately I’ve been having shit luck with my lies. Just drop in at the tower and speak to Filipe, I’ll vouch for you. I’ll go speak to my mother see what I can find about Damon and his powers.

“Milo got up out of his seat to speed off waiting to see if Troy had any last words.”

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 3:24 pm

"Katy felt good managing to get though to Felicia."

Katy: Well they've done it before, I'd guess they'd do it with you to. With some of stuff we've forgiven in the past, why not.

"Katy knew some would be skeptic at first, but Katy was confident she could help Felicia though the trial period and help her gain some trust."

---

"Abby tried not to be giggled a bit hearing Collin messing up."

Abby: I would love to hang out.

"Abby was so tempting to ask to go on a date, but maybe she should wait till they was actually speaking in person to do that."

---

Troy: Fine by me.

"Troy got up, as long as Filipe didn't ice him on sight, maybe they could just work something out. He told Milo they'd meet up later and Troy left to go find Filipe."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 3
Page 11 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next