Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

Heroes Uprising Thread 2 Empty
PostSubject: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 1:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Chaos against order, war against peace. The role each hero will play will set the stones for the coming ages. And those who only want to protect what is dear, perhaps they will be the ones with the most to lose
Because someone will have to die. Someone will have to lose everything. In a battle of Gods, in the game of war, you win, or you die. Who will die, who will win? Find out, on the next Heroes Uprising

James: I can't read his mind..look Milo just give them back the hostages. We've proven they don't have shit on us. And for the love of god stop eating MRD agents

Aaron: I don't really care what God, the Archangels or any other say. They don't rule this planet, not ANYTHING in it. I want Amber back. If she's commuted some crime by the laws of the Heavily Host, we can discuss allowing her to be taken for trial. And Kano and Nate...where are they?

"Aaron meanwhile used Extremis to be sure the others were back"

"Just then, Filipe appears back"

Filipe: Milo, free Amber. She didn't do shit.
Aaron: Oh look, a reasonable
Filipe: Shut your mouth. I'm not talking to you. I talked to Raphael. He said it wasn't Amber and he has no idea why any Angel would say such a thing. He didn't give out any order for arrest. Or for Sandra's arrest, by the way

----

"Tyler sighed with relief. They were back. He didn't know how, but they were"

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 1:49 am

"Ikon's powers didn't work like Milo's, his powers did suppress. If he lost his ability to heal, then it was lost. Tesla wasn't worried about the police outside, Roberta was a MRD agent and they apparently just took out a highly wanted criminal. The plan was for a capture, but oh well, shit happens. Tesla wasn't even going to question what was happening with Shawn, not like she or Roberta knows shit anyway. It's just angel bullshit to her."

Sandra: Raphael needs to get his men in check by the sounds of things.

"Sandra was starting to wonder if the angels just made up some missing souls bullshit story so they had a excuse to drag her to hell. Not like the heavenly host and Sandra had seen eye to eye in the past."

Sandra: Orders or not, they are here, and gave us a time limit to find the souls.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 2:10 am

Filipe: Whoever it was...they're monitoring this fight, and I want them here now. Or, I can just go ahead and ask Raphael for names and find them myself

"Filipe was pissed off. Not so much about them giving Sandra and Milo an ultimatum. That was their funeral. He was pissed off that if it was true, and the Host had a faction within it trying to stir shit up, then that brought Gally and her family into the mix. And Filipe had no intent of letting anything harm that girl"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 2:24 am

Oliver: I don't even knwo what happened, but I'm not doing any missions were I have to go after Milo again.
"As the police made their way inside one of the cops burst into tears, reaching for another gun."

Cop: THAT's MY SON YOU FUCKING MURDERER!!!!!!!!

"The cop then pressed the trigger, and fired two bullets at Tesla's chest."
Milo: Ok so someone is spreading lies, I'll have a word with my "Friend" later here's magic bitch,

"Milo waved his hand and a chocolate Amber appeared in his hand, he then put a TK field around her."

Milo: Ugh she's lucky shes my friend..cause I love me some chocolate..of course I already have my MRD cookies,so what's it gonna be Aaron I make Amber turn from a pastry to a person and the agents as well or do I enjoy more snacks with Sandra? Tick..tock....oh..sorry bout your cock..damn that sounded gay..

"Milo blinked giving Aaron the clap."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 2:43 am

Filipe: Milo! What the hell! Turn her back!
Aaron: Do it...I was planning on putting her jail for attacking the agents bringing Sandra in anyway. Admittedly the death sentence is a bit harsh, but hey

"Just then Milo suddenly picks up Marie's thoughts. A jumbled mess of psychological pain. Aaron was apparently using some form of device to lock her inside her own worst nightmares, and this being Marie, it obviously involved her mother. However just as quick as they came to him, they vanish. Aaron just sits there, stone walled serious. He would not be intimidated by anyone, not Milo, not Sandra, not Terrel, not Amber, not anyone. He refused to play ball with them just because of their powers, and he refused to let them go around fighting each other and catching the entire planet in their wake. He was going to bring down MRD, but he would do it the proper way, not by killing indiscriminately"

Aaron: Milo I'm not playing around here. I'm not joking, I'm not bluffing, I'm not asking. I'M DEMANDING you turn her back to normal. Leave her knocked out if you want, leave her unconscious for now, but leave her without any threat to her physical well being, and count yourself lucky I'm not demanding you turn yourself and Sandra in along with her. These are my demands, and you have till five...1...2...3...

"Aaron looked him dead in the eye. Milo didn't need to read his mind. Aaron Stark was serious"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 2:53 am

"Tesla reacted the moment the cop reached for his gun and took on her diamond form. However she hadn't counted on something, and that was regular low level law enforcement also carrying anti mugen weapons. As the bullets struck, Tesla felt a shape pain shoot through her. The bullets had penetrated her mutant defenses and she coughed out some blood while falling to her knees. So after everything she been through, was this the end? No blase of glory finish, just gunned down by a cop. And to think she thought this mission was actually going to be easy. Tesla collapsed to the floor, barely clinging to life."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 2:59 am

"MIlo waved his hands turning the chocolate Amber to normal however kept her rendered comatose before waving his hands to imitate the same spell he used earlier with first magic."

Milo: Fuck it keep her..Angels deal with it I'm done, your target should be easy to snag from Iron Man now give me MArie or youdie now..no more chances  no more options return Marie you have till the cout down then...I kill you..no hesitation..10..9...8..7...6..5...4...3...
"The cop turned to open fire on Roberta again with the anti mugen bullets, while his partner drew his weapon supporting him and opening fire on the avatar of war as well."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 3:08 am

"Aaron looked him dead in the eye as he counted down and suddenly Milo could track Marie. She had been teleported, probably by something installed within the Mansion, to one of Aaron's many facilities around the country, in Washington. She was knocked out, inside the armor that had captured her. Her torture was apparently over, and she was fine"

Aaron: There. She's fine. Once I'm clear of here, I'll open up the spacial shield and you can port her out.

"Aaron grabs Amber and puts on his helmet"

Aaron: I trust this is all out war now Milo. I hope to god you back down before you get hurt

"And with that he flies off."

James: Milo do not engage. Get her out soon as you can and bring her to me. I'll erase her torture and try to ease the pain best I can

"Filipe and Yama both sigh in relief. Everything was fine. Yamairo walks up to them"

Yamairo: Milo are you mad! Tell me you weren't really killing those MRD agents!

---

"Meanwhile Aaron has quickly made his way back to Stark Tower (former Avengers tower) and laid Amber down on a nearby couch. He attempts to call Ollie"

Aaron: Ollie! You there? Get down to the NY Tower soon as you can. Bring Tyler and Goliath.

"He's also sending a call to Nate every few minutes to see if he's responding, as well as trying to hack MRD's security grid to try and find him through that"

Aaron: Fucking hell they'll probably realized how I got a hold of Marie now. That's one less resource. But for now I'm done with them anyway. I need to focus on MRD

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 3:22 am

"Things were going to hell fast. Shawn was grabbed by an unknown and their target was dead. Due to a simple test of his abilities. Roberta had little time to start judging Tesla's actions before a cop broke in and startd firing on them. Tesla was hit. Roberta moved in what a human could only perceive as a blur and grabbed the cop's pistol."

Roberta: So that's your son huh? I'll deal with you later.

"With nearly no effort Roberta through him into the nearest wall. It knocked him out, but there was no severe injuries. What got her attention was Tesla who laid on the floor dying. She rushed over to her to check how serious the wound was."

Roberta: Ms. Nova can you hear me?

"She saw the bullet wounds entered her torso. It didn't appear that they were fatal. The caliber wasn't large enough to blow out any huge chunks, but at worse it broke a part inside of her body."

War: The mutant will live.

Roberta: How do you know?

"This time she was silently whispering to herself."

War: I just do. We are beings of War aren't we? Not knowing how fatal a wound is would be very sad. Anyway she will die soon if left alone. Quite a sad fate for her.

Roberta: Can you move Ms. Nova?
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 3:41 am

"Milo groaned this wasn't over not in the slightest he wanted to make Aaron suffer but all in due time, this was officially war, people were going to die, either way MRD was going to be shut down but first it wasn't getting rid of the monitors."

Milo: Alright then Stark..you want yourself a war you got one, me, my friends verus you and all your fucking co workers. And NO Yama I'm not that messed up, there just regular cookie with sprinkles that look like MRD agents, but this was a bluff this time but if they touch Marie..again..next time they'll be bodies and not on cookies either. Alright James thanks.

"Milo took to the clouds or rather a clone did and appeared near Marie as soon as it was permitting, grabbing her hugging her and teleporting to James location.
"As Roberta spoke her phone began ringing, it was an urgent call from MRD..from Evan."

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 3:48 am

"Sandra was already munching on more cookies before Milo even confirmed they wasn't really people. She figured he was bluffing and she trusted him to play along."

Sandra: Aaron did the one thing even the super villains on our scale rarely do, and that was make things personal with Milo. Hope Aaron knows what he's getting into.

"Tesla didn't seem to be in any shape to be moving herself.   She was bleeding out and while the shots hadn't killed instantly, they had succeeded in taking her down.   She needed some form of help quickly it seemed as she appeared to have blacked out and wasn't showing much in the way of a response to Roberta."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 4:05 am

"When her phone rang Roberta checked to see who the caller was. She almost rolled her eyes when she realized who it was."

Roberta: Make this quick Director.

"The phone was held between her shoulder and ear while she took off part of the cloth from the table, to make a tourniquet."

Roberta: This will hurt.

"She informed Tesla as she tried to tie it around the wounds to slow the bleeding. Police and ambulances were likely arriving here any minute now. For now she needed to slow down the bleeding."
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 4:38 pm

Evan: If I really wanted to fuck you over, I'd just hang up and you'd learn too late what I was about to tell you.

"Evan had second thoughts about doing that, but Roberta was the head of MRD, and one of the President's most trusted so he needed her around for the foreseeable future."

Evan: It's your uncle Marco Dias, he's in the hospital urgent care, he's contracted some rare virus and what we're saying he may only have 48 hours to left, if you want to see him I suggest you get ride from MRD and say your good byes soon as possible, you can let Tesla and Shawn handle the rest of the case.

"Outside more police were coming to aid in dealing with Robeta and Tesla not knowing they were MRD, while an ambulance arrived outside."
"Milo teleported over to Sandra then teleported both of them a ship he created on Mars, and sighed sitting down.

Milo: Fuck FUCK!..I made a mistake MArie got hurt..Sad

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 6:28 pm

Sandra: I know that feeling. I've made so many mistakes that hurt my loved ones.

"Sandra went over and laid a hand on her good friends shoulder she wanted to say something to comfort him."

Sandra: No matter what Aaron did to Marie, we'll fix it, don't worry. Marie will be alright in the end, and Aaron won't get away with what he did.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 6:41 pm

"Milo was angry he felt sparks in his hands but as soon as Sandra put her shoulder on him he calmed down the sparks fading away."

Milo: No he won't, I'm going to make his life a living hell....by the time I'm done with him he'll wish he never touched Marie ever.

"Milo's eyes flashed as outside the base he began using his powers to put together a creature that was locked onto Stark's DNA, and immune to anything he could throw at it. It would be able to devour any of his suits and anything it was made of, and be able to spawn more of itself and devour any arm Stark had designed he opened a portal sending the creature through it and to earth, then closing the portal."

Milo: that's just the first thing I'm sending his way, and MRD there history..I'm gonna finish what you started, we..can if you want to help.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 6:50 pm

"Sandra seen how personal Aaron had made things, she looked straight at him."

Sandra: Milo I'll always be willing to help.   For better or worse, your my friend, on of my closest friends one this team.   You always believe in my, even when everybody else had given up.   And I've always got your back as well.

Last edited by justinlynch3 on Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 7:02 pm

"Aaron still couldn't reach Nate and he didn't know when, and if payback was coming"

Aaron: Nice mess I got myself in...wish you'd wake up Amber

Amber: I am awake...

"Amber puts a hand to her head"

Aaron: You were unresponsive. JARVIS said you were in a coma
Amber: I was. A magus can escape their own heads fairly easily.

"And suddenly, Amber realized something. The next thing you know, Aaron's entire apartment complex is shaking as Amber's voice bellowed out like an enraged God"

Amber: MILO VENTRO YOU SORRY LITTLE SON OF A BITCH! YOU WILL RETURN MY SORCERY THIS FUCKING INSTANT OR I WILL MAKE EVERY SINGLE HOLE IN YOUR BODY BLEED ITSELF DRY!!

"Amber felt like blowing up something. He had closed off her Sorcery.This was infuriating. Without her Sorcery, she was left at a fraction of what she could do"

Aaron:...okaaaaay. Anyway I need your help dealing with Milo
Amber: I'm not on MRD's side

"Amber tries to get up but finds herself unable too. It seems she's still exhausted"

Amber: Tsk. I'm going to sleep for a while. If you need anything, wake me up

"Aaron sighs as she goes back to sleep. That was about as helpful as Nate and his little secret club was. Well...sort of. He had hacked the monitors. And that was most interest"

Aaron: Well well...look at what I foooound

----

"Meanwhile James was working with Marie. Aaron hadn't done much. Just stuck her inside a repeating psychological loop. Fairly standard telepathic torture. Either he couldn't do worse, or he didn't want to. After trying his best to seal the memories he could seal without compromising Marie's psyche, he wakes the airkinetic up"

Marie: Muh...head...
James: Glad you're back with us

"Filipe, Zach, Yamairo, Isabel, Keeth and Dale had joined them. Keeth and Dale mostly because they wanted were waiting for Amber to contact them"

Yamairo: Are you alright?
Marie: Im fine...where's Milo. And where's Stark. Im gonna kick his ass. I'm no fuckin damsel that can be used as bait
James: Yes you are. In fact, all of us here are. Aaron Stark wont shy away from doing this again. So from now on, anybody here that has anyone Stark can use against them, my advice is you keep them safe

"James himself wasn't counting on provoking Aaron Stark. And he had kept himself away from Carmen, so he doubted Stark would go there. But just imagining that put him in the same place Milo was"

James: Anyway, with Amber and Aaron actively working against us, this puts us at a different level. Amber is not doing anything against us per say, she is attempting to at any costs defuse the situation
Yamairo: Keeth, Dale. If she does talk to you, I'll take you to her. I want to talk. If she wants to defuse the situation, there are better ways. Ways that don't involve blowing up Ventro mansion.

Filipe: Guys, me and Zach should. If there's any news, keep us posted
Marie: Wait...Im goin with ya. James, Yama, all due respect, I love the both of yas. But after what Aaron did, what those sods at MRD did, I'm not doing this the peaceful route. I'm sorry
Yamairo: It's your choice...just stay safe

"Marie smiles warmly at Yama as Filipe grabs Zach and her and disappear"

James: We're losing people by the minute...

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:52 pm

"Roberta nearly forgot everything Evan said when he mentioned her uncle. He was his only family so far and he was dying. She could feel so many emotions, but what really took over was anger. It was how she dealt with pain before. But now it was a flaw, Tesla needed her help now."

Roberta: Thank your for the information Director. Unfortunately I cannot meet him right now. Tesla s injured badly and Shawn disappeared. I believe he was taken by another being. Possibly the target I haven't confirmed it. I need to deal with the local authorities who have involved themselves.

"Roberta hung up the phone and carried Tesla outside only to see plenty of police officers and Ambulances. It looked like the shooting and attempted murder garnered a lot of attention very quickly. It would be easy to evade them or even kill them all, but Tesla was injured and her safety took priority."

Roberta: Stand down! I'm with MRD Super Response Team.

"She hoped they weren't too trigger happy."
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 11:14 pm

“Milo nodded he felt better juts being around Sandra, she was helping him, that’s why he was always happy to return the favor. Honestly I think out of everyone you’re my best friend, But I got stuff to do I’ll cya around.

“Milo vanished he had something to do something he should have done a long time ago, he reappeared inside the arena in the show Spartacus: Blood & Sand, the slaves were getting ready to fight, and one of the people being pushed into the arena..Dave”
………………..
“Before the police could open fire, MRD back up had arrived taking over the scene as well as an agent barking orders to get Tesla into the hospital”

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 11:38 pm

Sandra: Just remember, whenever you need help, just call.

"Seems Milo lost his interest for going after MRD, and Sandra didn't need to get into another war with Kano to add to this hectic day, she scanned over Genosha noticing a arrival at her home, and disappeared. Appearing in the park she hugged Abby upon arrival."

Sandra: Abby! Your back.

"After all the fighting friends, it was good to see one return. Abby wasn't sure what to do, surprised by Sandra's sudden appearance. She hugged Sandra back."

Abby: H-hey... been a long time.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 11:46 pm

Emmet nodded eager " Of course you can, no intrusion at all. Now that I think about it, I havent hosted a get together in so long and i'm sadly overdue! " as he spoke, he felt a jolt shoot up his spine, history was churning on and things were becoming interesting. He would need to see Sandra later to check on her.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 11:50 pm

"Katy smiled knowing Emmet was ok with it."

Katy: Cool. So, should I just call whenever I want to come by, or just show up or what?

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 11:55 pm

“Dave had no idea what was going on, as the gladiator charged at him, he saw had armor on as well, and charged forward nearly getting his head cut off as he ducked low, and slammed his blade into his opponent’s chest. However that didn’t stop the other gladiator who tried to bash his shield into Dave’s head, he tried to teleport however that failed causing the shield to hit him and send him crashing into the dirt.”

Dave: FUCK!!!!?!
Gladiator: AAAAAH

“The Gladiator came at hi again trying to decapacitate him with the shield, but Dave rolled out of the way charging forward to grab his blade twisting it in the man’s gut causing him to reel back from pain, while he pulled the blade out with force, and swung forward puttin the blade into the man’s throat causing blood to spurtout as the gladiator hit the ground, Dave was breathing heavy somehow he’d been warped into some collaiseum and looking up to see the man in charge it was none othe rthen Milo”

Dave: V…v.>Ventro?! HEY WHAT THE FUCK IS

“Again he was gone reappearing in a military unfiform gun in hand, and before he had time to question his new surroundings bullets whizzed over his head, as he went to go low a man with a machine gun gunned Dave down causing him to the hit the ground blood rushing from his wounds. While Milo stood in the sky looking down on Sandra’s fallen husband. IN Reality Milo was at Oscorp Carmen in front of him.”

Carmen: So my powers are back
Milo: They only affect dave, I want you to torment him, and only him If you break him down, make him cry, give up on life, abandon al hope of going forward, then I’ll return your powers fully, I’ve made it so so no one can find out about this if you try to tell them you’ll regret it, and I’ll know, be safe Carmen, be good to James.

“With that Milo vanished into thin air.”

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:03 am

Roberta: Appreciated agents.

"She sighed in relief as the other agents arrived to force the local police to stand down. It was hard for her to hold back when she was fired upon. Since Tesla was in her arms it would be even more difficult to keep her safe. She walked up to the MRD operative in charge to give him a quick rundown of the situation."

Roberta: I don't want the local police involved in this. Keep them at bay and use them to keep any civillians away from the crime scene. Make sure they stay quiet about this. Can't let the news hear about this.

"Before the agent could respond she left for an ambulance nearby and put her in the back with the rest of the paramedics. For now she was going to stay with her until she was sure Tesla would be saved."

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:24 am

The medics started working quickly on Tesla, Roberta got in the back as the Ambulance was about to leave to the hospital. It was a quick trip there where Tesla was stretchered into the hospital where the doctors could then take over. Tesla was rushed into operating room, Roberta was asked to wait outside. About 23 minutes after leaving the scene, Tesla was being cared to by doctors."

"Sandra had gotten Abby to start talking to her, Sandra still felt some resistance from Abby, but she was just happy the family was whole again."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 2
Page 1 of 36Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next