Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 3:30 am

"Sandra gave a nod in agreement holding her girlfriends hand."

Sandra: I promise Tani. If anything go wrong I'll let you know.

"Sandra didn't want to let the others down but knew she was at risk to... something. So Tenesha had fair right for concern."

Sandra: We have cheer class early today don't we?

-----

"Katy put up a tough fight but Kiya was skilled, never tired and appeared to make no mistakes. Eventually the spell to help Katy expired and Kiya could notice the difference immediately. In a swift move kiya punched Katy in the stomach, the impact from one blow dropping Katy to her hands and knees in pain, coughing."

Kiya: Yesterday she was no match. Then she comes in today able to go blows with me, now suddenly weak again. Strange. Well, good showing Kharma but seems you are out of strength.

"Kiya seen Katy getting up, the girl was stubborn for sure. Kiya walked up to the girl to finish the fight when Katy acted quickly, hitting Kiya with a open palm strike to the chest. Surprisingly Kiya was stunned, Katy pushed her down for the pin and was quickly declared winner. Katy went back through the crowd relieved and got back by Riku and Sarah."

Katy: Phew looks like they brought it. I had to use my powers to disrupt Kiya's heart upon the very point of impact. Having a split second to do something I never done before wasn't easy.

"Looking back Katy could see Kiya standing, it seems her cybernetics had already self corrected her heart flow. Katy took her down for a few seconds, but it'd take more to keep her down. At least their seems to be some weaknesses to Kiya, and Katy was among a rare view that could take advantage of it."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 4:44 am

"That made no sense at all, but at least you won." Sarah said still happy about the results, but far more confused. She already predicted asking Riku about how the hell this happened. The answers make no sense unless she accepted magic and spells as answers. "Anyway whatever you did Riku to persuade our teacher you have to tell me."

"Sarah you're up!"

She raised an eyebrow and could hear a hint of anger. "Someone might still have a stick up his ass about something. Whatever I actually feel like winning today."

"Amelia you to!"

"Wait what?" she looked around and saw Amelia was already in class. Sarah usually noticed everyone who walked in, but she was walking up to the circle ready. "I doubt she's going to be trouble. Unless someone pisses her off I'm fine."

"Don't hold back like usual Ms. Rhodes. Stop being lazy or your grade will suffer today."

"Well shit." Sarah sulked and walked into the circle to. One bad thing about perfect memory was that Sarah knew the damage Amelia could do when not holding back. Having someone fists buried into her gut was not great start for the day.

They were both in the drawn circle sizing each other up. Sarah was fit and looked trained. She even had some military training. Even without her powers Sarah was very analytical. Amelia was taller, more muscular and even her stance had a certain feel to it. Tie looked like the definition of calm and controlled energy. This girl looked like a bomb.

"I know you can use your powers without anyone noticing Sarah, but try not to." Amelia tried to be a little polite, but Sarah was already using her powers to test certain approaches. It took a few seconds to realize precognition wouldn't work well anyway against her.

"I'll try not to."

"Begin!"
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 1:25 am

Katy: You can do it Sarah, go girl!

"Katy cheered Sarah on though was surprised who Sarah opponent was. She made note to quickly thank Riku and give him a proper thank you later, right now she wanted to see how this fight with Sarah unfolded."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 8:15 pm

Riku sat back to watch Sarah's match, he frowned at who her opponent was. Amelia gave off the same vibe that Noah did, another agent of the church it seemed. One who'd just been instructed not to hold back, well his earlier orders did pertain mainly to Katy. So it's not suprising Mr. Instructor would lash out at one of Katy's friends. He cracked his knuckles and shot the man a look, having to force him to look in his direction. A little defiance is always nice, so long as your prepared for the consequences that follow. He liked Sarah and he didnt like the church, so clearly he would throw her a helping hand.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 2:39 am

The moment the match started Amelia lunged forward covering the distance in a instant. Her fist was inches away from her face before it was slapped away by Sarah. She fired off nearly a dozen more punches in a few seconds with each attack being immediately parried by her opponent. Sarah sidestepped the next attacked and snapped kick at Amelia to push her back.

To the class Sarah's defense was almost perfect in those seconds. Some thought she used her powers already, but they even knew there was a limit to how fast she could react. "High speed power opponent. Predict movements and counter ahead of time."

It was a lesson she was taught before. Her powers can only do so much. The rest purely rested on her own physical ability to move fast. Even now she could feel her hands beginning to waver from simply redirecting each attack. She frowned as Amelia slowly approached again. "High speed power player."

Amelia's offense continued. She feinted with fake attacks, punched hard and fast enough Sarah could barely get away. "Experienced," Sarah absorbed a hard hit to the arm and faked a fall. As she was falling Sarah dived low and tried to sweep Amelia's leg. She hopped over the attack and kicked Sarah back sliding her across the floor clutching her gutt.

"Very...ugh experienced. However..."
she coughed and had to take a few controlled breaths to even try to get up from that. From one hit she felt like it was over. Sarah struggled to get up as her opponent allowed her a few seconds of relief. "Your still holding back!"

Amelia frowned and tilted her head. "I'm sorry?"

"Stop playing and actually hit me!" before the match started  Sarah predicted a future of Amelia at full ability. This wasn't her. "If you don't then this is going to get embarrassing."

"Your kind of crazy." Amelia glanced at the teacher who was for some reason really worried. She wondered what happened while she wasn't looking. "I like that. Kind of badass." Amelia slowly ducked low as Sarah slowly moved to her right relaxing her movements until it was time.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 3:35 am

"Katy didn't like the way this fight was starting. Sarah seemed already barely able to keep pace and one strike from Amelia seemed to really hurt. Now Sarah was asking Amelia to use more strength, why?"

Katy: What do you make of this Riku?

"Katy was curious to get Riku's thoughts on the fighters and how things started off."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 2:34 pm

Riku sat down cross legged on the ground " Honestly it's not much of a contest, Amelia's power alone puts her in a league up from Sarah on a physical bracket but if this girl is from where I think she is then she'll have the same type of training that Noah does and that doesnt make the situation better. Especially since Sarah is goading her to get serious "

He began chanting under his breath, his eyes had shifted over to pure black and the air around him got colder. Sarah was the sister of a fellow True Note and he detested the church immensely, so why shouldnt he lend Sarah a hand? Pressing his hands together tightly, he brought them apart and created a curse in the form of a small needle. A fairly basic one that saps the strength of anyone inflicted by it,he did add a bit more umph to it though. Amelia was a member of the church and would likely have training against black magic. He smirked evilly as he made a small gesture, the needle shot off faster then the eye could see and pierced Amelia's neck.

He flowed back up to his feet and waited for his handiwork to take effect.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Cordelia was floating high in the air of her office, deep in mediation. Everything that was wasnt bolted to the ground was foating along with her. Her mind was absent from her body, currently wandering the astral realm. She loved being here, the weightlessness and overll power. She shaped the landscape to her liking, in the form of a massive victoria castle, she then commanded a meteor shower to rain down and obliterate it, reveling in the sweet chaos.

Oh how she longed to do something of this sort in the real world, oh soon it would happen. She conjured up an image of Sandra and carressed, once the girl reached a suitable level her powers where she could meld with the Phoenix Force, Cordelia would make her move and steal the girls power. Then no one would be able to stand before her, the Hellfire club would crumble beneath her and the whole world would bow down before her power and eternal beauty.

She dispelled the image and returned to her body, and called Shawkun, she always enjoyed a stiff drink and good dicking whenever she got back from astral projecting.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 3:09 pm

"Shawkun entered the room soon after hearing the call. There was many wicked beings in this school, but not many outside her could rival himself. This women's darkened sole, she had big plans for power and thanks to his own wicked ways, Shawkun had gotten close enough to Cordelia to learn her plans. The Phoenix Force, everybody wanted a piece of it, Shawkun included. The best thing about Shawkun was, he had to do none of the leg work to achieve his goal, all he had to do, was wait. Wait for Sandra to awaken the Phoenix, wait for Cordelia to take control and tame it. Then, all he had to do was collect Cordelia soul and all the power/knowledge in which it processed.

Everything has been playing out exactly how he wants it, his added measures has seemed effective at keeping the telepath out of his mind. All the pieces was falling into place."

Shawkun: You called dear queen.

"Shawkun had no issue playing the pawn, cause in reality he knew he was king. And when the power of the Phoenix was his, so to would follow every soul on Genosha. The staff, the angels, the mutants, the necromencers, all of it. Thousands of souls, ripe for the picking."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 4:38 am

"You must really want to die." Amelia whispered as her skin changed into dark green scales Her teeth as she smiled turned into long sharp canines then back to its original form. It took a few seconds before her form shifted to a more human appearance. "This will be my prayer for you."

She watched Sarah's stance that was somewhat unusual. Her left foot was in front of her while her right foot's heel was in slightly in the air. Even her fists was just above her head. It was almost as if she believed Amelia's attack could be countered. Amelia slowly moved forward with tiny silent steps relaxed. On the third step in a burst of energy she jumped forward as if flying through the air ready to deliver a kick that would crack a man's bones. Just as she reached Sarah Amelia could feel a tiny prick and immediately drained of all energy.

"Predictable." Sarah mumbled and leaned moved in at the exact moment Amelia was hit and slammed into the girl knocking her out of the air. Amelia flipped over and landed straight on her face into the floor. Sarah immediately backflipped onto Amelia and landed on her. They both yelped but Sarah quickly reached her arms and forced a pin long enough to end the match. It lasted just long enough before Amelia could regain her strength. One more second and it could have ended much differently.

Sarah helped Amelia up who didn't look disappointed. In fact her gaze immediately fell on Riku for only a few seconds. "Your actually skilled Sarah, so I'll commend you in that. But next time," she looked straight her and smiled. "I'm kicking the shit out of you and that little demon up there."

As she walked away only Riku could notice the needle disintegrating and turning into ash. The magic barely had any lasting effects which was something Amelia was known for. She was always very physically resistant and was able to utter a spell in a second. The thought that he let her guard down around that demon was just another reason to stop holding back.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 6:09 am

Riku smiled and gave Amelia a friendly wave as she walked away, it was highly likely he would forget the girls name and face within the next hour. He was mildly impressed at her resistance, he expected nothing less from the church. But in the end if push came to shove, he saw no reason why he couldnt obliterate her, other then the crap he would get from the church and mages association. He cracked his knuckles, watching them go at it was putting him in the mood for a battle but he was dissapointed by the pickings in the room.

One of the downsides to be being crazy strong was the number of people who could push you to your limits were rather few. In this school anyway, he wanted a real battle with someone, he was keeping Noah on the back burner at the moment, but it was very likely they were going to come to blows eventually and Riku was very much looking forward to it. But in the meantime he needed to scratch this itch. He was about to make the instructor face, he was teacher and should have some level of skill, when a much more interesting specimen presented itself.

He'd sensed the boy coming a mile away, he wasnt trying to be subtle at in his approach. His aura was arrogant and straight forward, and most of all it was strong. Kano stepped into the gym and the whole room surged with a shock of electricity. Riku had seen him around the school multiple times and even a few times leaving Emmets room, but he'd chosen to ignore him. It seemed the time for that was gone as Kano's gaze was clearly on him, he took a step and the room slightly vibrated " I was courting a wench of diamond skin when I sensed something of the nine hells. It's not the first time I have felt this evil, this vile and sinister power, I see it is you at the source of it hell spawn! "

The room was dead silent following Kano's boisterous entrance. Riku gave him a blank stare for a long while before finally responding " Ok, what the fuckity fuck fuck are you on right now? I want some, preverably in powder form " a fight was inevitable, Riku could see the way Kano's body was tensed up, leaving zero openings. He was skilled fighter alright, very skilled " I didnt think I was important enough to warrant the attention of a " banished prince " I certainly feel special now "

Kano's shocked expression made Riku smirk, he'd struck a nerve " I can see that your suprised, dont be. I have a pretty good information network, someone like you turns up, I wanna know why. To find out you got expelled by daddy and got sent here to learn a lesson in humility. Basically your a walking cliche, nothing particularly stellar, all things considered.

The godling recovered from his shock, his eyes narrowed dangerously " Bold words hell spawn, true I have been banished from the hallowed and sacred halls of Asgard, I dont agree with his decision but choice has been denied me so here I am. But I am still the son of Thor, prince of asgard, I have not fallen low enough to listen to the mouthings of a foul abomination, I demand satisfaction! "

" Heh, theres so many jokes to be made here, but I think i'll skip em and accept your challenge, make it worth my time " Riku's demonic aura and Kano's godly one were clashing through the air. Everyone around them took an involuntary step back, not really sure what was going on but sure that Kano was probably crazy.

The instructor was about to attempt to break it up till he caught Riku's eyes, his expression went slack " You both seem eager to fight, as an instructor I can't abide a petty brawl, but a sanctioned exibition match is a different thing. Here are the rule, there will be no rules, this will be an all out, no holds-barred sparring match. Fight till one of you is dea-unable to continue fighting. For this match we will move to the outside area, please follow me "

Kano and Riku broke off their starring match to head outside, the rest of the class following, still not sure what was going on but curious to see what would happen. Once outside, Riku and Kano faced each other in the large field. The class stood on the outside, waiting in anticipation for the instructor to start it.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 1:02 pm

"Checking in with Tesla we see her room in shambles, Tesla was laid out on what remained of her bed, which barely consisted of mattress at this point. The sheets cover her nudity and a clear sense of satisfaction can be read."

Tesla: Amazing. So that's what a demi-god feels like.

"Tesla had came across Kano on her way back from Sarah. Getting what she wanted was surprisingly easy, for fact Kano seemed easier then most ordinary men. She'd barely had time to mention having interest in him when they where in her room and under the sheets. Certainly the experience was as Emmet described it, but mere words failed to describe it, the actual experience was so much better. At times it seemed almost overbearing, and Tesla had to suspect maybe a lot of women would not walk away from this experience. At one point Tesla was literally forced to activate her diamond skin to avoid her bones shattering."

Tesla: Ohh Kano, the lore of battle may have drawn you away. But I assure you this is happening again.

-----

Katy: Awesome performance Sarah!

"Katy congratulated the other girl right after the match ended. Congratulations was short lived though when Kano came in confronting Riku. The instructors reaction to the situation was odd, actually why was this fight even happening, neither kano or Riku was a official part of this class, and the change in rules? Katy couldn't help but feel this was Riku doing."

-----

"Meanwhile cheerleading practice had gotten well on it's way. Dave was there to keep a eye on Adam but the boy seemed to be making minimal moves, at the very most he was using his powers to have the others overlook minor mistakes and give his a perfect score. But in the grand scheme of thing he simply seems to be biding his time. Something that has gotten both Dave and Emmet attention was Sandra. She started off strong but appeared to be really struggling now. She seemed exhausted, completely out of energy and was sweating much harder then anyone else. It seemed to start when they was doing the pyramid stunt, Sandra was supporting Tenesha when she seemed to lose much of her strength. The pyramid fell when Sandra was unable to hold her weight anyone, it was clear to just about everyone with a clear view that Sandra caused the collapse.

Since that moment Sandra had started to seriously struggle, her moves was uncharacteristically sluggish, she was nearly dripping sweat trying to keep pace. Tenesha had checked on the girl several times, but it seems against her promise earlier in the morning, Sandra seemed determined to finish practice."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 8:29 pm

Riku and Kano faced each other, standing a few feet away from each other. The instructor stood between them with his arm raised high, he brought the arm down and jumped back.

Instructor: Fate begins now!

* BOOM*

Both combatants simultaneously rushed forward and aimed a punch, their fist collided and created a shockwave that knocked everyone back. They stood their trying to push the other back till the build up of energy forced them both back. Kano shook his hand to gain feeling back in it " Not bad, it seems you are more then talk "

" Heh, I suppose I could say the same about you " Riku was holding his hand behind his back, not wanting to reveal it's mangled state while it healed. The information he received that on top of having the mythical weapon Mjolnir taken from him, Thor had also stripped away a vast amount of Kano's godly powers. Even still, the boy was a force to be reckoned with, it seemed Riku was getting what he asked for and then some.

Kano rushed forward, at blinding speed, but Riku side stepped out of the way, pulling a ballerina style spin and kicking Kano's back beside. Damnit, whats this guy made of, his body's as hard as steel. Riku jumped back as Kano made another dash it, his hand wasnt fully recovered so he was literally trading blows with a demi-god with one hand tied, HA. Kano kept them close together, not letting Riku get any distance back. Soon the half demon was on the defensive.

Kano was pressing him back and pulling him forward, it was all Riku could do to keep dodging, this guy was fast and strong as well. He wasnt just throwing random punches and kicks out either, no he was calculating each move he made, there was no wasted effort anywhere. Each strike held a purpose. It made him think back to his matches with Kaiser, he and Kano fought with the same calculating nature.

His hand was fixed and he was threw with being pushed back, he spied his chance and took it, he aimed a kick at Kano's midsection, the demi-god caught it but thats what Riku had wanted him to do. The next thing Kano knew his enery was being leached out of him, Riku delivered a fierce upper cut that would have knocked all the teeth out of a normal person, But Kano simply sent skyward. He flipped through the air and landed hard on his feet but Riku was already there.

Their roles were reversed now and Kano was on the defensive, Riku didnt have quite the extensive combat training that Kano did but he did have what Kaiser and Emmet taught him and the P.E class his mage school insisted they take, not to mention his own personal workouts. The two were a tyohoon around each other, each time their fist and feet met each other it sent out a rush of enery that whipped up the wind in the area. The ground tore up beneath them till it become unsuitable to stay in one spot.

They circled around each other, scanning for openings. Riku formed a ball of darkness in his hand and ducked Kano's oncoming attack. The ball of darkness expanded out till it was the size of Kano. Riku slammed it into Kano, giving it the essence of solidity, the class immediately parted as Kano was knocked through the wall and into the gym. Riku didnt let his guard down, he knew that wouldnt be enough to down the other boy and he was proven right in the next instant.

Kano stepped through the hole to the gym, his clothes were a mess but he appeared to be unharmed, save for the lone trickle of blood that dripped down his forehead. Kano bent and sprang straight into the air, the temperature started fluxuating as Kano crafted a large ball of fire. Riku raised an eyebrow, this was a mutants power, not a gods. Kano hurled it at Riku and partways through it's flight it lost form and became an intense blast.

Riku gathered a dome of darkness around himself and took the blast " Fuck! " he exclaimed the blast started melting away his dome, Kano was adding his godly energy to change it's property. Riku started chanting a spell but before he could finish it, the fire blast opened up into a funnel, Riku sneezed as cold air came through, suddenly he frozen.

" Thermokinesis is mutant power, and he can give it a boost with his godly side, woohoo " Riku commented as he thrashed about in his icy prison but Kano landed in front of him, his right fist coated in flames.

" Foul beast of the nether, I smite thee!! "

His fist smashed into Riku's stomache and destroyed the ice, knocking Riku a mile away till the shadows rose out and caught him, placing him back in the field. He bent over and vomited a torrent of blood " Ugh, I usually like having my insides mashed around, but i'll have to make an acception this time " It literally felt like his heart and lower intenstines had switched places, so this an asgardians power, even just a demi ones.

Kano's right arm was coated in ice and the left one in fire, his eyes glowed with power and his body radiated a visible aura " Though you are loathsome, I must admit that you have my respects. My father told me once that warriors can learn much in combat simply through an exchanging of blows. I see that are like me, not entirely a demon, but not human either. My father is god of thunder, Thor. But my mother was a human woman, and yours? "

Riku stood up straight, he was a little more worse for wear, but he could keep fighting. A fact he proved by coating his own arms in darkness to match Kano " It seems both our mothers had a fetish for humping the supernatural. Please don't imply that it makes us the same, cause it doesnt. Youve been well looked after in daddies castle while I had to fight keep my existance, fucking sanity-Oh hell no we are not doing this. I have people I unload my emotional baggage on and your not one of them. I thought we had a fighting going here "

Kano nodded and moved into a boxing stance " Indeed, we are on the field combat and should not disrespect it. I will only say that you are indeed a worthy opponent for a son of thor "

Riku dropped into his own stance, one that Kano could not name. To him, the biggest bifference between them as half-breeds was that he was good terms with both his parents and Riku despised and wouldnt claim his. Emmet was the only " Parent " that acted as such to him, treated him with care, kindness, and love. Which is why now used Emmets personally crafted fighting style, Dance of phoenix.

With a mutual nod, the battle began again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The early morning cheerleader practice had been going rather spotty. In the beginning everyone managed to follow Victoria's strict regimen, the file run, followed by stretches, more running, and choreography, followed by routines. Garfield was doing pretty well on his first day, shooting Adam the occasional glare, the guy had to be the worst one on the squad, yet no one seemed to be able to call him out on it.

Dave sat in the bleachers watching Adam like a hawk, the guy wasnt doing as well everyone, yet he was always at the center of praise and smiles. It was disguting, but Daves attention was soon completely on Sandra. He'd given her the occasional look, happy that she was doing well but he began to notice that she was tiring far to easily. Sweating to much and her cheeks were so flushed.

Emmet was concerned about Sandra as well, despite her constant claims that she was fine, the collapse of the pyramid had proven her wrong, he, Tanesha, and Garfield were at her side, trying to convince her to go to the doctor when when a cry rang out. Three other girls had collapsed, the were sweating profusely and had high fevers " What the hell is going on here? " Victoria demanded as she ordered the girls to be moved to another mat and made comfortable while she called the medic bay.

Everyone looked around uneasily, random coughing beginning to come up. Dave teleported over to the others " Why is everyone getting sick? "

Tanesha rubbed Sandra's back, the girl was starting to look worse " Sandra was sick this morning and Dr.Spayde said it was something she'd come into contact with but we dont know what. It looks like the same thing is whats making everyone else sick "

Meanwhile Barbie had isolated herself from everyone else, she absolutely hated sick people, watching people cough and sweat was making her feel stomach turn.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 1:07 am

"While Sandra fought it as long as she could it was to the point now where she couldn't deny it anymore, whatever had gotten her ill earlier was back again. She remained quiet seeing others getting sick as well. Her first thought was she had started to spread the illness all because she was to stubborn to give up earlier. It had her feeling awful in more ways then just physically."

Sandra: This is... is this my fault? I could of left sooner but I foolishly wanted to tough it now, now the illness is spreading to others.

"Sandra had a few urges and had to get Tenesha to stop rubbing her back."

Sandra: Tani can you stop please, that's really making me want to hurl.

"Sandra was more content to just hold her lovers hand."

Sandra: Guys I'm sorry i ruined class today.

"Sandra really was feeling like she was spreading the sickness around."

-----

"Adam had somewhat distanced himself also, it would seem things was coming to a premature end."

-----

"Katy was astonished by the fight, Riku never failed to disappoint and Kano seemed like a beast. At the same time there was a thrill, Katy enjoyed watching fights like these."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 11:06 pm

Sarah watched as the entire class proceeded outside to watch Kano and Riku's battle. It was obvious that this next fight would be a big one, but she shrugged and decided that the throbbing pain in her arms and legs were serious enough to get it checked out.

As she walked through the hallway grimacing because of the pain and soreness she saw Roberta. They exchanged brief greetings, but Sarah knew where her classmate was heading. Sarah felt a small vibration and heard a large explosion. It was obvious who were reponsible for this. Roberta's stride wasn't even interupted as she moved forward to find the source. "Hope you have fun!" she shouted getting a wave from Roberta as the only response.

----------------------------------------------

Amelia was watching the fight carefully able to keep up with it. It was hard for her to admit but Riku was actually good. That almost made up for what she considered his inherent shortcomings.

"Those two are pretty dangerous. Good thing I stopped you." Jonah was sitting next to a window watching from half a kilometer away with binoculars.

"Pssh I can take them...one of them." Amelia placed her left hand briefly over her ear. "Besides if it gets too out of hand we deal with it."

"Ha! Like it'll be that easy." Jonah was looking on his tablet using his own personal 'Dakka App' they showed the locations of all his remote control anti tank sniper rifles all over the area and several other weapons. He even was picking the music he would play if he needed to use it. "Still we are soldier's of the lord. I'm just waiting for that demon to accidentally kill an innocent. Bonus points for being from the Mages Association."

"Amen to that."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 6:43 pm

Riku and Kano had gathered the attention of many people, a large crowd was gathered around now, though they kept a safe distance from the melee. On a nearby building, Gat, Tabitha, and Shizuka had come, sensing the classing of magic demonic, and godly energies. They had the same intel on Kano as Riku did so were very much impressed with their "boss "

" Holy shit, you dont get to see fights like this everyday! " Shizuka exclaimed, practically throttling Gat in excitement, she loved combat and was just barely resisting the urge to join the fray. Gat shared her sentiments, but to a lesser extent, for him it was getting to see Riku in his element. An all out, do or die battle, it was one of the main reason he was so attracted to the half-demon mage.

Tabitha was taking a more silent approach to watching the battle, making use of Gats enchanted scope to better gouge both combatants energy levels and recording them in a notebook. On paper Kano was much stronger then Riku, but Riku also rarely showed his true true so that put it up in the air.

The battle in question had been running for twenty minutes now and both Kano and Riku were hanging in their. Kano let loose a series of lightning fast jabs, but Riku ducked and dodged away fron each one. His movement a graceful dance that Kano was almost mesermized from watching.

" Hmm, say uhhh abomination? "

" It's Riku dipfuck, is now really the time for a conversation? "

" Riku, I shall remember it forevermore! Riku, might I proposition you a wager "

" HA, you wanna bet? I'm listening, what are the stakes? "

" When I claim victory in this duel, I will also claim your backside "

" So basically if you win then you wanna fuck me "

" I believe that is the way the people of this realm would phrase it, so yes "

" Hmm, well who am I turn down such a wager, just know that when I WIN, your ass is mine "

Their fist collided again, unleashing a larger explosion this time, signaling that they both accepted the wager. Again both were forced back, but Kano recovered firt and unleashed another barrage of jabs, but this time with his flaming arm. A series of fireballs in the shape of fist came flying at Riku. The half-demon back flipped into the air, the shadow armor on his arms lashed out and expanded in a serpentine manner and swatted away each of the fire-fist.

Kano slammed his ice-fist into the ground and summoned a field of jagged, ice spikes. It moved at an incredible speed but Riku spun around mid air and chopped it down. This was a ditraction however as Kano charged up his fist with godly energy and fired off two large blast of fire and ice.

" Oh no, he wont be abe to dodge! " Tabitha yelled, Kano had added his god energy to the blast to increase their speed and effectiveness.

Riku was aware of this as well and decided to try some new magic he'd practicing.

Heavenly Body Magic: Meteor!

Riku suddenly vanished, his body cloaked in a golden energy. He rocketed straight at Kano, moving at an impossible speed and launching an all out assault on Kano. The godling was was very suprised, he could feel the power of the stars coming from Riku, his fist getting heavier and heavier with each strike. He put a foot back to brace himself and slammed his elbow forward and knocked Riku away, Riku backpeddaled and took off into the air.

Kano took a breath and closed his eyes to focus. Sensing Riku' trajectory was easy enough, but actually catching him would prove more difficult. This was a situation his father had made sure he'd be ready for. He cocked his left fist back, extinquishing the flames, the muscles in his arms bulged out as he adding more power to it. Riku seemed to be moving randomly through the air, to keep from being hit.

His inner eye opened, Kano hurled off a blast of energy from his fist that zoomed through the air, nowhere near Riku at firtst, but he calculated severeal spots to aim for that Riku could be in and struck his mark. Riku screamed out, his magic dispelled and began plummeting towards the ground, he smirked through, he hadnt been trying to avoid Kano while in the air but setting up another spell.

Havenly Body Magic: Grand Chariot!

Seven magic seals appeared in the sky and formed the Sagitarius constellation " Be judged by the seven stars "

Several beams of intense light shot down in rapid succession and hit Kano, following more explosions and a dust cloud, both combatants could be seen leaning over and breathing hard. Their clothes were in ruin though parts still intact for the little modesty either of them possessed. Their wounds were in the process of healing but neither made a move.

Riku was reaching the end of stamina, Heavenly Body Magic was still new to him and a bit taxing to cast, he wasnt without hidden reserves of strength, but he was weary to do anything more. He could draw on his demonic energy pool, but doing so would distort his mind set, like in the fight against Megans goons. An agent of the church was nearby and he was willing to bet a sloppy blowjob she wasnt the only one, aside from Noah. They would jump at the chance to take him out, a demon and an agent of the mages association. He was aware that Gat, Tabitha, and Shizuka were watching and would obliously intervene if needed, but a war between the church and MA was not needed right now.

" By Odins beard, I can't recall the last time someone pushed me so hard, a true challenge that one doesnt see every moon. Abo-Riku, you are a worthy opponent if there ever was one and a true warrior.

Riku smirked and readied himself, he could knock out one last attack " Wow, such praise from a son of Thor, I think I might swoon. Though it probably has more to do with daddy taking more of your power then you thought

Kano shook his head, he too was readying for his final strike " Not so honorable opponent, you underestimate your own power. I'm on my last legs as I can tell you are. Let this next clash decide the bout! "

" Ha, I'm down for it, bring it on Asgardian! "

" I Shall! "

Kano put every ounce of his remaining power into his fire arm and propelled himself forward in a sudden burst, moving like a blazing star. At the same time, Riku cast Meteor again and shot forward. The two collided and everyone was momentarily blinded by a sudden burst of light, the ground shaking violently. Once it cleared up, a large hole could be seen where the battlefield once was, at the bottom of it Riku and Kano were laying immobile.

The Intructor tip toed over to the edge of the crater, a large part of him hoped Riku was dead so that he could be free of the blackmailing demon. But he could make out that both were moving, struggling to get, he started the ten count.

" 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, I declaree this a TIE!! "

A moment later both Riku and Kano leaped out of the hole, knocking the instructor over in suprise. Riku landed near Katy and Sarah " I would have preferred to win but eh considering what I was up against, i'll take it "

" My sentiments exactly, victory is a glorious thing but to tie after putting my all against a foe who was doing the same, excellent. I declare you to be my rival within the earth realm, may we have many more glorious battles! " he stuck his hand out.

Riku starred at it for a good while taking it " Sure, why not, good way to blow off steam. Oh speaking of that, about our little wager, come by my room later, i'm gonna let you reap the rewards of it "

Kano flashed him a large and dazzling smile " Your generousity knows no bounds I see "

Riku's heart throbbed again. Stop doing that! he scowled mentally while they were surrounded by the applauding crowd.

------------------------------------------------------------

The situation at the cheerleader practice was getting worse by the minute as more and more people began to fall ill. Victoria ordered more mats to be placed down. Garfield was one of those who'd suddenly taken ill as well, he groaned in pain while Emmet held his hand and Dave stood nearby with Sandra and Tanesha.

The doors to the gym burst open as nurses flooded through and began checking on the sick cheerleaders. William followed through and headed over Emmets group.

" Hmm, well this is pretty bad, yep it's bad. Alright were going to have to set up shop here " he got on his phone and spoke quickly, ordering more equipment to be brought down " Also, were going to need to quarantine the source "

" Well then what is the source?! " Tanesha demanded while she squeezed Sandra's hand, she wasnt looking so good either " If this is the same thing that made Sandra sick earlier then what is it and how could it have gotten in contact with everyone here? "

William gave her a pointed look " I didnt say anything earlier, because I thought it was fairly obvious. But I may have made a mistake, let me reveal it for you then " he walked over and placed his hand on Tanesha's head " Heres your source, now time to quarantine "

Tanesha was shocked, but before she could say anything, William split her hand from Sandra's and hauled her off to where four nurses were setting up a plastic bubble dome and forced her into it " Your power revolves around poison and corrosion. So how you didnt realize that it was beginning to leak out of you is beyond me but from you it does come, based on the scene that i'm looking at, it started as touch based but it's mutating into an air borne type and that is not good. No one is allowed to leave this place till i've sorted everything out "

Taneshe collaped to her knee's, devastated, how could this have happened? She always had such good control over her power, she never dared let it slip up for fear of something like this happening.

Emmet marched over to William " Surely this must be a mistake, this couldnt possibly have come from Tanesha I refuse....to...to bel- Emmet bent over and vomited violently, pain beginning to wrack over his body. He fell over but Dave teleported over and caught him, he yelped the moment he touched Emmets body, his skin was boiling hot.

William gently took Emmet from Dave and healed his burned hands " A fever is much more dangerous with a pyrokinetic, hmmm this isnt good, its starting to mutate even further "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 7:24 pm

"Katy had a idea of what Riku wanted."

Katy: That was a intense battle guys.

-----

"Sandra staggered over to Tenesha and dropped to her knees, they was both kneed down and face to face."

Sandra: Tenesha look at me.

"William reveal at first angered Sandra, she started thinking was Tenesha really on Troy's side all along. Winner her heart and befriending the group just to get inside. Tenesha obvious has good control over her powers so this wouldn't happen unless she wanted it to. But those thoughts faded quickly, when Tenesha looked up Sandra could see devastated Tenesha was. One look into the other girls eyes was all Sandra needed to lean the truth and she pressed her hand against the plastic. Tenesha did the same and the two was as close to holding hands as they was going to get."

Sandra: I swear we'll fix this... somehow... someway. We'll get you back to... to...

"At that moment Sandra's prolonged exposure to Tenesha had caught up to her and she slipped out of consciousness right in front of Tenesha."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 1:01 am

Amelia and Jonah left the field, impressed by the display of power from both Riku and Kano. Emmanuel Huerta witnessed the battle with one of his familiars. After his loss against Tie he wanted to observe the other members of True Notes who were magus. Any information they thought they had on the half demon clearly underestimated his power and skill. Roberta arrived in the closing moments of the battle. Even then she still felt a rush of excitement. Fights like this were starting to happen once every few weeks. She sensed others in the school recently but they were hidden.

"Hey!" she yelled over to Riku and Katy. "What the hell did I just miss?"

In another area Megan was observing with her sniper rifle and aimed directly at the three. "Pew Pew Pew. God I wish I had bullets." lamenting the fact the CIA was starting to hold back on some of her funding. Just watching was still useful for her. She had time to calm down and monitor the group. Their powers were extraordinary and it would take some actual time to destroy them.

Even Dragon watched from the shadows as Deathgun was completely invisible within his cloak wondering which soul he would claim first.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 1:37 am

Katy: You missed one hell of a battle Roberta.   Riku and Kano put on a battle I'm not sure I've ever witnessed.  We've had some intense fights already against Mafia but these two went all out.

"Fights like these made Katy realize she had a long way to go to compete with top guys.   But then it's that much more motivation as well."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 4:05 am

"So how was he? I always wanted to know how it is with a Asgardian." it only took a few seconds before Roberta caught on to how what she just said could have been taken the wrong way. "Fighting I mean. Nothing else obviously."

She smiled nervously, but did mean it. In fact what interested her above all was why everytime she saw him something within her almost taunted her. It either wanted her to rip his heart out and eat it, or have lunch with him. At that point she could rule out crush.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 2:50 pm

Katy: I'm sure Riku has all the details on battle but... I remember Kano mentioning diamond skin wrench when he came came in. I think we all can guess who that is, and something tells me if you do want other details, she has them.

"Roberta was a unnaturally strong girl and her nervousness suggested she might be interested in more then just the fighting."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 5:52 pm

" On a fighting scale, he is probably one of the strongest beings in the school. He certainly put me through my paces " Riku said as he watched Kano get swarmed by members of the sparring class that wanted to get pointers from him " If you wanna know more about his sexual prowess then ask me tomorrow or ask Tesla and I know he's screwed our resident Queen Goddess as well "

Meanwhile Tabitha, Shizuka, and Gat were making their way back to the house. Gat and Shizuka going over the finer points of the battle while Tabitha mulled some things over in her head. She had sensed that more then mere students had been watching the battle, it wasnt suprising. Considering it was a demi god and a half demon magi going all out against each other. This dark organization they would soon be fightig, had probably gouged Riku's strength to better formulate plans in the future. But Riku was unpredicatable on the best of days and Tabitha knew of the true infernal power he was keeping locked tight. She shuddered, thinking of a past incident.

Then there were the other magi that seemed to be attending the school, she had some information on a few of them. None that could really cause trouble, but then there was the incident Riku mentioned before with the Jabberwock and it's summoner, there was so much going on this island, adding in the Hellfire club then it all felt like to much. But Tabitha believed in her friends, especially Riku, they could get through this.

----------------------------------------------------------------

High above the clouds, Alice was louning on a large, floating walrus. She'd been drawn to the battle, the class of powerful magics, and madness. The little half-demon was toeing the line, he was absolutely mad as a hatter and she would know. So many new visitors were trying to claim seats at the tea party, well there was plenty of room, so it was fine. Just a few more days and the Tatari would be ready and she would share it with everyone, but in the meantime she needed to lay the ground work, what better place to breed rumors then a high school.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Jericho had just arrived back on the island when he sensed the clash between Kano and Riku, he immediately brought out his crystal ball and watched, taking avid notes on each combatant. He was already aware of Riku and his ties to the mages association and had seen Kano walking around. Riku's dark magic interested him very much and he desired to know more about it and Riku's heritage. He considered how to go about it as he loathed talking to people, even one so interesting.

Eva and Jarvis were busy organizing Jericho's haul, as he said he would, he murdered the mother and daughter and kept the father alive long enough to sign over all of his assets to Jericho, before he to met a grisly end. The pitch black coffin they'd sound rested at Jericho's feet, he hadnt let it out of his sight once. The contents inside far to valuable, though he hadnt gotten around to opening it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile back in the gym, everyone but William and his staff had taken ill and laying on various mats while they were attended too. William had just drawn blood from Tanesha and was examining it, finding something very disturbing. She's been infected with something, a chemical toxin thats causing the mutations within her mutation. Robbing control of it from her and forcing it into a new shape. While not harmful to her, at the moment, it was to those around her. Having started out by being passed on through touch, it has since mutated into an air borne virus, saturating the air.

Luckily an aerokinetic was on his staff and was busy keeping the virus from leaving the gym, all of the nurses were covered from head to toe, though William walked around in his usual state of dress, his own immunities iron clad. He stood over Emmet while he examined the blood, the boy had to be moved a fair distance from the others, a fever was the bodies way of fighting off illness, so it went that someone with power over fire would have a dangerous high body temperature at the moment. Emmet was fighting through it and in his natural state, wouldnt have been affected at all, but with his powers weakened state and the constant changing of the virus, he was being reinfected everytime he purged it from his body.

Walking back over to Tanesha, who hadnt moved from her spot of being pressed up against the dome. He'd conceded to her begging to have Sandra stay near her, one of the nurses was overseeing her. Pulling out a syringe, he placed Tanesha's blood in it and promply injected himself with it. For a solid five minutes he stood motionless, as he analyzed the virus up close and personal. It was actually rather fascinating in it's complexity, but he'd been to medical school several times and under different aliases, so he had a good idea od what to do.

Cupping his hands together, he began pulling the virus apart, anyone staring at him could see his hands turning a dark green color as he pulled the virus through his hands. A moment later, a dark, and vile substance had pooled in his hands " Alright, step 1 is done, onto step 2 "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 9:45 pm

"Tesla made her way to the gym hearing about the battle but had missed it, but had arrived in time to hear Riku's latest comments."

Tesla: So Kano is bragging already is it.

"Tesla was coming up from behind the group, Katy turned to greet her for a moment until she joined them."

Tesla: So I heard the Asgardian got into a scrape with the dark boy.
Katy: You should of got here sooner, you missed a insane battle.
Tesla: Oh I bet.

"Tesla could tell Kano was certainly special, the fact he matched up to Riku didn't surprise her."

-----

"Sandra had remained out the whole while since collapsing. Like the others she had a very high fever."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 3:37 am

Flashing forward(I honestly dont know, an actual scheduling for classes seems unimportant as Choir(Glee) is the only one we pay attention to, and sparring classes)

Riku flopped onto a seat beside Kaiser, still feeling the after effects of his match with Kano. He rested his head on the other boys shoulder " I trust you enjoyed my little match " he was referring to the fact that he'd been aware of Kaiser watching from the roof of the gym.

" I did actually, your getting better at applying actual planning and technique as opposed to trying to crush your opponents with sheer power, like you always do " he was suprised that Emmet wasnt there yet, usually he was the first person present, usually on the stage belting out a song.

" Thanks for the compliment and the undertone of shade as well. I was fighting a demi-god so of course I needed to fight differently. Maybe that kind of thinking will allow me to finally beat you in a fight "

Kaiser grinned cockily, a rare sight that Riku enjoyed seeing " Keep the dream alive "

" I intend too " he was starting to wonder where not only Emmet was, but a few others. Soon only Emmet, Sandra, Tanesha, Victoria, and Garfield were missing. Nate walked into the room, looking disgruntled

" Good Morning guys, class is gonna be a little small today i'm afraid. I just received word that theres an ongoing incindent in the gym where cheer practice is held. Everyone present has fallen ill, but dont worry, Dr.Spayde is taking care of them. They'll be better in no time at all "

He smiled reasuringly to his students, he hated how his mother sprang this on him a step before he even entered the choir room. Riku could feel Kaiser tense up and immediately started rubbing his back.

" Relax, you know full well that no illness can harm Emmet, he's not immortal for nothing afterall "

Kaiser just nodded, but his expression was cloudy now.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 3:48 am

"Kiya was at the door, arriving just in time for not just class but Nate's announcement as well. She entered the class and took a seat, Katy seemed to be watching her wondering why she was here. Tesla was curious as well, the cyborg was with the enemy a very short time ago, why was she here now? No doubt it had to do with Emmet or Sandra."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 1:21 am

"What?"

Tyrone twitched as he had to stop himself from instinctively jumping up and going to the gym. He knew there was no point in going there only to become another victim. "How did this happen?"

"No one knows just calm down. Victoria's a big girl and unlike you won't be taken down by a sneeze." Roberta grabbed his shoulder holding him there with little effort. He didn't mind and knew there was no point thinking about it.

"I know but, alright. That still doesn't explain the rest of this bullshit." he looked over at Kiya who was sitting down. They were all wondering what she was doing there. Roberta couldn't sense any outright hostility but that still didn't tell her anything useful. Kiya's role in helping Troy made her a potential enemy. Before anyone could ask her something the door's burst open. Tie walked in yawning. It was clear she was exhausted from something which was unusual for someone physically on par with Roberta.  

"Yes I am a little late." it took her a moment to notice Kiya. Tie cocked her head to the side as if confused. Kiya could hear her approaching from behind until she was a step behind her. "Hmm......."

Tie wondered aloud. "Ah! Your one of the cretin's friends. I see you found the light." she grinned but hid what she really wanted to say. "I see you wish to die." it was a simple thought that wasn't actually expressed.  In the end she judged it better to not make a scene and actually kill her.

"Actually I don't care really. We will find out when the self appointed False Goddess arrives. Until then welcome to the greatest club in this school. While our voices in particular mine are unmatched, you will be allowed to hear me sing." Tie yawned again and head over to a table where she could lay her head down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)
Page 18 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next