Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 11:56 pm

Goose pulled up beside the starbucks and shook his head, let it be known that certain members of the group were unparelle when it came to stealth, while the rest stuck out like sore thumbs. The three of them were sitting at a little table outside the store, seemingly doing everything they could to be noticed.

Hannibal, a mountain of a man who stood well over seven feet tall and bulging all over with muscles, insisted on wearing a spiked iron mask on his face.

King....was an eight year old girl in a pink frilly dress and tiara on her head. But looks could be deceiving, especially as she poured vodka from a flask into her shake.

The last was Wicked, a woman in her mid thirties in a full body leather suit and short dark blue hair, nibbling on a muffin. This had to be one of the most bizarre gatherings anyone had ever seen before " Oy, get in the jeep and lets go! " he shook his head in annoyance as they all climbed in, King sneaking the front seat away from Wicked.

" Old hags in the back! "

" Pfft, then take your seat in the back then " Wicked immediately fired off, even as she slipped into the back, keeping close to the door, seeing as Hannibal took up so much room. King turned around in her seat and glared.

" Try saying that again you fake breasted bitch! "

" I'll say it as much as I feel you delusional old man "

" I'll slice those tits

" ENOUGH, CEASE YOUR ARGUING, WOMEN! " Hannibals voice boomed, obviously through a voice modifier. " WERE HERE BECAUSE HAS CALLED US FOR A JOB, SO SHOW SOME PROFESSIONALISM.

" Hannibal, you forgot to turn the volume down again " Wicked pointed out, reaching over to adjust it with a nob on the mask.

King rubbed her forehead " Yeah, Elmo, giving a delicare flower like me a fucking headache. I'd crush your nuts with a hammer if I didnt think someone else already beat me to the punch.

" Alrtight, all of you shut up and listen " Goose cut through all the noise and began explaining the situation. All three listened silently, the air suddenly serious, Goose wished they could be like this all the time but beggers couldnt be choosers " So thats the situation, we move in an hour and you three are going to be key to this.

King snorted " Really? I get called in to help you deal with some dumb Glee club. My skills are soooo wasted, a lot of the shit you just said sounds fake as fuuuuuck "

" Regardless, I assume youve received payment? Alright then, lets do this " Wicked stated, her mind already going over possible strategies, this Glee club sounded interesting especially if they had so many heavy hitters.

Hannibal nodded " Yes, no matter who we face, we shall act with all the skill afforded to us, lets show them that Gooses Ganders arent to trifled with! "

" That name sucks so much ass it's not even rim worthy " King said with disgust and belched.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tanesha recounted the events to everyone who hadnt heard already. Riku whistled when she was done

" Damn, sounds like someone has it in for you. Aside from Troy and the mafia, do you have any enemies would want to off you? "

Tanesha shook her head " None that come to mind, this was way to over the top and could have resulted in a lot of people getting hurt " She was tired of all this, why were they constantly being attacked? It was a day after day occurance and she was sick of it. Unfortunately it didnt seem to be within her power to stop it, all she could do was have faith and believe that nothing could hurt her friends or anyone else she cared about. A thought suddenly came to her, but it was gone as quickly as it had begun, she felt it had been important though.

Eventually William deemed that those who'd been at the gym were free to leave and were off from their classes for the rest fo the day. As people started wandering off, Tanesha yawned and turned to Sandra " How about we head back to our room and get some rest? Its been a long morning "

Garfield stretchedout and yawned too " Tani has the right idea " he was about to ask Emmet if he wanted to get some sleep, but the other boy was practically radiating energy

" I'm going to the choir room, I cant have the stage be deprived of my presence for even a day " He felt completely rejuvinated, as he always did. With nothing else to do, he intended to get some practice in. He bid the others farewell and floated off.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 12:36 am

"Sandra had to agree with Tenesha here, it was a really long morning and a good rest would put a lot of peoples minds, herself included at ease, as well as help them rejuvenate some energy."

Sandra: Sure Tani, that sounds like a great idea.

"Sandra mind was along a similar train of thought as Tenesha. So many enemies and near deaths in such a short time, so much pain suffered by so many. It seems with Troy gone and Mafia put in their place that new bullies just raised up to replace them. Sandra cuddled against Tenesha and smiled reassuringly, giving her girlfriend a kiss."

Sandra: Hey babe I know how you feel. Just hang in there, we've pushed through to much to give up now. Whoever this new enemy is, they are no more then merely another speed bump on our road to happiness. We'll find them, and stop them. I'm certain of that.

"Sandra stood up and extended her hand for Tenesha to take, the fashion of a gentlemen on a date."

Sandra: Ma'lady, shall we head back to our quarters.

"At this point Sandra was just having a bit of fun after giving Tenesha a little reassurance."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 1:10 am

When Dragon disappeared Tie begin to leave to. "Well this was certainly entertaining. I must speak to Tyrone's father. He really needs to hire better help." she turned around to walk off until she could hear something faint in the distance.

CRACK

She leaned back slightly and a bullet raced past her creating and impacted the tree nearby exploding. Dozens of tiny splinters burst from it, but with a wave of her hand magic in the form of wind blew them away towards Bawla who was already evading several other shots.

"An actual well trained magus mutant."The booming voice of a young man could be heard around them. There was magic in the air and it was clear he was simply projecting his voice with a spell. "It also looks like you let another monster live. I may need to rectify this."

Bawla knew another attack was coming. The attacker was far enough away that the actual weapon could barely be heard. Even the bullets seemed powerful enough to blow apart a normal human being. "Prey for the lord to have mercy on your soul." the ground where the bullets landed began to glow a bright red. The heat increased all around her as mana was building up. "I wo-"

In an instant the an intense light appeared like flare blinding almost anyone within a mile. The mana began to dissipate briefly as it blinded nearly everyone briefly. "I will not forgive such disrespect." the light faded showing Tie unfazed and unamused. Excalibur wasn't drawn but her eyes pierced through the trees looking for her opponent. "To give such filth any attention over me is blasphemy!" she held out her left hand and a bow made of wind formed. In her right an arrow. "Your true enemy is here boy!"

Tie placed her arrow on the phantom string and aimed the bow into the air. "However, you should be grateful. Today you experience what a battle with Lilia Ashford is likes." she released the arrow and it shot through the air.  

"Goddess of the sky hear my call. I demand a gale that shall tear flesh from bone!
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 6:42 pm

As opposed to heading straight for the choir, room, Emmet elected to head back to his own room for a well deserved wash. His cheerleader uniform was in tatters and covered in vomit and sweat. Once within his room, he immediately incinerated the garments and floated off to his bathroom. It had recently been renovated with a large bath, seeing as he preferred soaking. He ran the water and added several bottles of soap, soon a pleasant aroman filled the room.

Emmet slipped into the water, instantly adjusting the water to suit his preverence. He lied back and closed his eyes, letting the events of the morning drift away. It had been quite the ordeal, but such things seemed to follow their little group around like a storm cloud. Thankfully though they were always able to weather said storm " Checking up on me I see "

He didnt have to open his eyes to know that Adrian was sitting on the edge of the bath. He'd been aware that the other boy had been following his for awhile now, but decided not to say anything. Adrian nodded " Yeah, I dont mean to come off like a stalker, it's just kinda fun " he smirked and gave Emmet a wink, who responded back with a good natured eye roll.

" However you get your rocks off, I no more breaking in if you dont mind and I certainly hope no watching me while I sleep is going on either "

Adrian made a face " Ugh, god no. I'm sure thats romantic to some but I'm afraid it doesnt exactly appeal to me "

Emmet smiled " Good to hear and thank you for being so considerate of my well being and i'm happy to tell you that I am feeling marvelous! "

" Well that is good to hear, I shall leave you to you bath now " he got up, but a wet hand tugged at the sleeve of his blazer " Hmm, or I could stay and help you wash up "

" That sounds like the better option " Emmet purred, the water getting warmer.

------------------------------------------------------

Tanesha giggled " We shall, such the gentleman or gentlewoman " Arm in arm the two headed back to their room. None the wiser that they were being watched and recorded.

Goose was busy giving orders to his men, now that Wicked, King, and Hannibal were present, they could start working on an actual plan. Going off the information they had, Sandra was a telekinetic and a telepath. Her power level was sketchy as she seemed to teeter between being weaker then a new born kitten and as strong as an adult moose. They'd already decided that would lure Tanesha out with a teachers note, Sandra was sure to stick by her side and possibly call a few of the True Notes along. They calculated the strengths of each student and came up with strategy after strategy till they felt they were ready.

An hour later, a knock came at the girls door. Sandra opened it and found a student standing with a note in his hand, he handed it over and left. Sandra showed Tanesha the note, since her name was on it. Tanesha read it over " Oh, Professor Berkes wants to see me about an essay I wrote " She stretched out and donned a uniform " He likes to talk to students personally when they do a really good job " grinned.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bawla screamed as bullets began flying through the air " Oh no, this is terrinle! Edward has left such a delicate clumsy flower as I! " but her words didnt match up with her movements at all. Tie noted that she was dodging the bullets with far to much ease for a human. As the bullets at her feet began to glow red and a strange energy built up. An intense burst of light flooded the area.

Bawla shot up straight into the air, standing on an invisible platform " No, not my beautiful, brown, mundane, and non perfect eyes! " Bawla's face was twitching violent as if unable to decide what expression to form. She pulled out two SMG, semi automatics and struck a pose

" I heard the word goddess, who else could it be but the sullen goddess of phoenix!! BAWLA SWAG IS IN THE HOUSE BITCHES!! LETS GO EDWARD AND EDWARD! " yes she names all of her weapons Edwards.

Stepping off the platform and into empty space, she free fell straight down, her gaze locked into the distance and opened fire at the mystery assailant. Another force-field forming around her body to cushion the fall when she landed and protect her from more shots.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 10:24 pm

"Sandra was excited for her girl."

Sandra: Wow you must of done a amazing job. Do you think he'd mind me coming? While hearing about grades isn't exactly the pinnacle of excitement, it beats hanging out here along.

"Sandra was also curious if Tenesha was going to get some sort of offer or reward or something."

-----

"Katy and Tesla had returned to their own rooms as well. Katy opted for a nice long shower, she loved the water raining over her, it relaxed her much like the bath did Emmet. Before to long she was playing with the water molding it into various shapes and forms, even playing around with her icing abilities.

Tesla kinda hoped Kiya would accept her offer, but a hour after everybody separated there was no sign yet of the cyber girl.

-----

"Meanwhile Kiya was in her room, lights off the area was dark as possible. Legs folded and eyes she sat on her bed. The True Notes had seen her physical make up throughout earlier battles but there was more they did not know. Throughout the past hour Kiya had spoken directly to her carrier ship that still floated around outside the island. It had detected new presences on the island, simply put there was more people here then their should be. While Kiya mind was human, it wasn't without it's share of upgrades. In Kiya's mind we see her viewing through the schools security system, after hacking into it. Reality was unlike Alex she didn't actually need a laptop for this, but she never showed it as she hated the idea of Troy's little group of misfits seeing to much.

Kiya honestly had low hopes for this, whoever was out there probably wouldn't be found this easily. Then again, there was no limits to some peoples stupidity."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 6:11 pm

" Of course, gurl, lets go " Tanesha said, starting to feel really excited, at least there could be some upside to the day. Hand in hand the two girls walked down the hall, talking quietly to each other. As they passed by the choir room they heard music playing. Curiously, they peeked inside and werent suprised to find Emmet on the stage.

Emmet:
When I was young,
I never needed anyone.
And makin' love was just for fun.
Those days are gone.

Livin' alone,
I think of all the friends I've known,
But when I dial the telephone,
Nobody's home.

All by myself,
Don't wanna be all by myself,
Anymore.

Hard to be sure;
Sometimes, I feel so insecure,
And love so distant and obscure
Remains the cure.

All by myself,
Anymore

All by myself,
Don't wanna live all by myself,
Anymore

All by myself,
Anymore.

All by myself,
Don't wanna live.

Whoa.
Oh.

Don't wanna live by myself,
By myself,
Anymore.

By myself,
Anymore.
Whoa.

Both girls were taken aback by the raw emotion that Emmet was giving off. He was spectacular as always, but there was a deeper feeling in his words, a loneliness that he himself didnt fully understand but was there. Once the song was over, the two immediately began to applaude earnestly.

Emmet smiled, having sensed them come in, and floated off the stage over to them " Thank you for the applause my dawlings, much appreciated " he was wearing his uniform, the top half anyway. The lower part was a kilt in the design of the girls skirts. Wearing the outfit to perfect.

" Excellent performance as always Queen Goddess and might I say your looking particularly...queeny today "

Emmet grinned broadly and did an elegant twirl " Fashion has no gender my dear, as long as it looks good "

" I aint hatin on it, I have a cousin who wears kilts all the time, he's not bad looking "

" Sounds like he has excellent tast in clothing. So where are you fine ladies heading off to? "

Tanesha explained how they were going to chat with one of her proffesors about a test result and Emmet immediately volunteered to tag along " I simply must be there as one of my treasured friends is praised for her work "

" Sure, more the merrier " Tanesha said easily and the three of them headed off.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 11:54 pm

"The 3 walked down the halls together. As they made their way Sandra decided to spark their curiosity."

Sandra: So Emmet, that song. You was more stellar then usual, is that a song that you hold close to your heart?

"Both girls felt the emotion Emmet gave off and Sandra wanted to hear about the origin of it."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 9:18 pm

In seconds Bawla noticed something cut through a tree in front of her. It cut through the trunk and shot straight into the ground. Bawla could tell that it was an arrow, but it soon faded from sight. Then another and another as the tree began becoming torn apart along with the ground around her barrier. The field was taking dozens of hits as if they were focused on her, but Tie could see and hear her attacks landing in the distance. Arrows in the form of wind and magic cut down anything in its path. A plume of dust appeared in the distance as they found the general area of their target.

"There you are."

Tie leapt ran forward moving from cover to cover without stopping making her presence hard to hit. "I hope a few arrows didn't hurt you." she taunted aloud knowing that whoever it was could still hear them.

"Not really."

She could hear a whirring sound in just in front of her. Tie could see a disc shaped object rise from the ground spinning in the air. It was dark black with silver spikes coming out the sides of it. Her keen eyes was able to easily see it for what it was. "Land mines, how 20th century." exploded in a shower of shrapnel and small silver bullets. Tie slid under it and activated a shield to focus on a cushion for the blast. "You'll have to try a little harder than that."

While confident Tie found herself in a difficult situation. She moved forward and could see the forest for what it really is. Between the trees and in the bushes the sign of traps both magical and man made was ridiculously frequent.

"and now its time to begin!"

Tie could barely hear anything as the sound of explosions behind her nearly deafened her. A wall of fire was created behind her making it difficult for Bawla to even get through. Explosions begin going off like dominos. A mile wide circle formed around Tie and her opponent. "Well now this is more like it. I assume now you've taken me more seriously?"

"Your still dead, but I'll take my time with you. Now before I do a question needs to be asked. Can you hear?"

The faint sound of music could be heard. It was as if the very air was playing instruments.

"Now are you ready?"

As it picked up Tie could feel the magical traps activating and hear the slight twitch of triggers in the traps around her. As the music began to boom the ground shook and an explosion knocked off her feet. Just as she jumped up several large blades made of light shot towards her. Tie dashed past and was immediately caught in an area with even more traps now activating.

"Such a beautiful piece of music!

It was obvious what he was doing. With every step she took Tie could see another trap and just barely evaded it. Black Keys, blessed bullets, Medusa's Eyes, Stasis sigils and so many Tie could barely understand how one person did this in a short period of time. She jumped high enough to grab onto a tree branch, but it snapped in an instant as a bullet severed the tree limb.

"Do you enjoy my performance Ms. Ashford."

She didn't bother to speak to him and instead focused. The music being played came from no where and everywhere. She activated Time Accel and moved in a blur past the traps flawlessly. The temp of the music increased causing more explosions, bullets fired and spells cast. It was obvious the composer was getting nervous. Tie's own instincts were at times similar to an animal. She moved through the forest as if it was her home.

"Hello little boy!" Tie jumped up and slid across the ground. Her fists were glowing a bright azure color as she began shouting. "Reality SHATTER!" her fist hit the air and impacted on a barrier. The magical barrier began ripping itself apart. "Interesting similar magic, but not as powerful as the other before. Maybe your not the same boy as before." She punched the barrier repeatedly until it shattered. Pieces of it fell to the ground like glass and the music ended.

"Your performance is over now! It was definitely above average, but you could use some originality. However your blend of firearms and magic was interesting." Tie smiled as she took a deep breath. Her heart began beating normally and any damage Time Accel did to her system was immediately being taken care of. "I may have mercy on you if you offer yourself to me as my personal foot stool."

The sound of soft footsteps and the familiar unsheating of blades came from behind her. Tie turned around and saw the suspect. A short masked male with holsters for bullets and a single Black key in his right hand. "Another child from the church. Do you truly find harassing fine magus fun?"

"Don't act like your just some magus. Your too damn good to be a teenage magus. I'm good, but only my instructor is at your level. Even the first time I saw you....." he clutched his black key tightly. Tie tilted her head to the left wondering what he was talking about. She then remembered another who had similar skill fight False Dragon and smiled. "You were awesome and yet you have knowingly been in the company of demons and assaulted a sister. Not only that you have information I may need and I've come to beat it out of you."

"Well well well then little boy give me your best shot!"

Immediately he threw his black key at her. It was fast but Tie knew it was nothing she couldn't handle. As she moved in several more appeared, a dozen and then a hundred. "Dodge this!" he coughed up as blood poured from his mouth. Tie could fear a moment of fear, but simply used that energy and charged forward. The air around her hands and feet swirled around them. She forced a whirlwhind to form around her and caused the blades to mostly misfire. Many barely mixed to cut her at various places on her body.

The dirt and rocks were picked up causing a smoke screen concealing her position from her opponent. He took out a pistol but decided it was too risky. The bullet was unlikely to hits its mark and the wind could cause it to hit himself. For a minute he waited but he never wavered. He was out of tricks and now it was just a matter of skill. The wind died down showing some visibility. He fired several times until he could nothing was obscuring his vision revealed no one to be there.

"Mind your suroundings child." he tried to spin around towards the voice he heard behind him but immediately felt a powerful blow to his back which turned his entire body limp and vision black. Tie stood over his fallen form judging whether or not he was worthy, but it wasn't hard to decide.

"Honored warrior lend me your strength!"

------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah heard what happened with the Glee Club, but decided no one there needed any assistance. Instead she called Adrian and tried to convince him to entertain Tesla. Trying to entice her brother's best friend to sleeping with a girl by using the promise of information on the person he really liked was nothing new to her.

Tyrone wanted Victoria to rest for awhile before they actually did anything serious today. While it was disappointing since he planned a nice date and hopefully spending the night in his room he sucked it up. Partially because he needed to actually start studying for an upcoming exam.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 7:32 am

Emmet smiled slightly, Sandra had quite the keen eye. That song did ring personal to him, though he didnt want to admit why. His heart, it felt havy, a past relationship still weighing heavily over him. Despite the fact he was surrounded by so many wonderful and sexy young men. He still pined for the one who had trampled over his heart,perhaps it was time to speak out. As they passed through an open courtyard, he opened his mouth to speak when something flashd across his heat scope he push the girls to the ground " Watch out! "

A moment later, three small objects whizzed through the space they'd just occupied. Emmet jumped to his feet and raised a dome of fire around them. " What the fuck is going on?! " Tanesha demanded, clutching onto Sandra protectively.

" Such a stupid mistake! " Emmet scolded himself " I didnt notice them till they attacked. They must be using some type of thermal equipment to throw off my senses. I'm stillto raw with life force detection so i'm still relying on heat. It's an ambush but I cant tell exactly how many " This didnt feel right at all, this wasnt the work of high schoolers " Contant the others "

Meanwhile a distance away, Snipe was laying back with her right leg extended out, a sniper rifle attached to it this time. She licked her lips, impressed at Emmets ability to detect them, even if only for a moment. They had thermo distrupter masking them all with a cold front, given the information on how Emmet could detect people based on heat. Goose was a master strategist and deduced the chance that the fire user being with Sandra and Tanesha was to high not to bring the device.

Anyway, Goose had wanted snipe to attempt to take them down with some stun darts, but that was off the table now, so she sat back and waited for the real show to begin, she could see Hannibal already beginning to make his move.

Meanwhile back inside the fire dome, Emmet, Sandra, and Tanesha were trying to contact the others, but their cell phones were out of service.

" It appears were dealing with pro's here " Emmet stated calmly, his insticts beginning to take over, he analyzed the situation. Tanesha was powerless for the moment, making her more of a liability in this sort of fight and Sandra was still too raw for combat and offensive use of her power. He was going to have to fight this battle alone, this thought didnt inspire worrie within him a dark gle

Suddenly Emmet's eyes widened, something was pressing against his fire dome, no not one thing but a giant mass. It enveloped and in the next moment dispelled the flames, leaving the three amidst a field of.....bubbles?

" Wow, their so pretty " Tanesha said mesmerized, she stepped forward, hand extended out to touch it. But somethig felt amiss to Sandra, she tugged her girlfriend back. Emmet, sensing the same thing, scooped up a pebble and hurled it at the bubble, an explosion rocked the area.

Emmet, at the last second had thrown himself at the two girls and raised a wall of fire that barely procted them. Tanesha groaned, the explosion had been so powerful, she could kick herself for getting ensnared by it. Her powerlessness even more apparent to her now in this type of situation " Holy shit, Emmet! "

Emmet coughed and stood up straight, tearing off the ruins of his blazer, he straightened out his tie and fixed his hair. The flames absorbed a good deal of the explosion but he'd taken some damage, nothing he couldnt regenerate however. " Ladies, we appear to be in quite the predicament. But I swear on my honor as a gentleman to get us out of this safely " as he spoke, the temperature around him began to skyrocket.

" Sandra " he held his hand out to her for a moment then pulled it back, the message was clear. Should the situation becom dire then they would invoke the power of the phoenix force, but not before. Such a power was not to be invoked idly, when they didnt have a full comprehension of it " Whomever you cowards may be, know that you wont be leaving this domain unharmed! "

-------------------------------------------------

Adrian muttered to himself as he stalked off towards Tesla's room. He'd liked to call Sarah's claim of having information Emmet a bluff. But he knew the girl to well to doubt her, maybe her power had allowed her to gleam some vital clue his own had missed. One of these days he really would have to add her power to his collection, but not till he was strong enough to tangle with her father and that was a long ways off.

He walked up to Tesla's door and knocked firmly.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 12:37 pm

"Sandra understood Emmet's message. The last time they brought that power to the surface they dominated the entire Mafia without a scratch. But still being so new to it was a cause for concern, especially with how little experience Sandra had. But if push come to shove they will do what needs to be done. Sandra spoke softly to Tenesha trying not to have whatever enemy present to hear."

Sandra: Tenesha stay close, I'll protect you however I can.

"Usually Tenesha is the brave one but with her current situation it was on Sandra now to keep her lover protected."

-----

"Tesla answered the door surprised at first of who showed up, but realized quickly what this likely meant. Sarah must have spoken to Adrian."

Tesla: What a pleasant surprise. Please, come in.

"She stepped aside to let Adrian in closing the door behind them. She was excited for this, after all Adrian was Emmet's top man currently."

-----

"Kiya tap into the camera system had allowed her to find Sandra, Tenesha, and Emmet. One of these being the obvious target was likely so she followed them. Her eyesight cut off once they entered the courtyard however prompting Kiya to make her way there. However instead of following Emmet and the others Kiya decided to get a birds eye view of the area. It'll take a little longer to reach a stealth position however, so hopefully she doesn't miss to much. Instincts however tells her to be quick, because whatever was to happen will happen in that courtyard and her billion dollar bounty could be at steak."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 4:10 am

Roberta stopped as the bamboo sword struck her helmet. She could hear a pin drop in a blizzard and see it easily. The sound of an explosion on school grounds was both simple and worrying to hear. Her opponent was confused after she struck the blow and tapped her on the forehead which shook Roberta out of her revery.

"Oh...I'm sorry its just. I have to step away now. Excuse me." She bowed out immediately and before her instructor could say a word Roberta took off in a sprint. Something was wrong and if it happened on school grounds like last time she was sure to be there to see it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Megan was nearly bowled over by Roberta as she raced down the hallway. She was still watching some of the camera feed through her tablet. The only camera's that were down were specifically in a nearby courtyard. Roberta was going in the same direction and Megan could only smile as adjusted her dufflebag filled with equpment. "Sounds like something fun is going on."

She began walking down the hallways and soon starting skipping. "I wonder what could it be. A fight, shootout or something even more cool!"

The guesses kept coming, but she had some idea. It was obvious there was a new group stalking the school using advanced surveillance equipment. Megan was very adept at finding these devices, but decided not to bother them. She was sure they were aware that someone else likely found traces of them that weren't already destroyed. An actual fight with people she could kill without repercussions was something she couldn't ignore.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 1:06 pm

Emmet adopted a fighting stance, keeping his senses on high alert.The bubbles wafted around them slowly, making no move towards them, even amidst a gentle breeze. That meant they were being manually controlled, not just simply generated. That made things more difficult, that and not exactly knowing where the enemie. Emmet took a deep breath and centered himself, he opened his inner eyes and the world became alight with the fires of life.

He could see Sandra and Tanesha glowing brightly behind him, noting that Sandra's life force appeared to be similar to his own. He could see several figures in the immediate area, he got the feeling that if he expanded his senses, he could sense everyone in the school, but now was not the time for that. One life force in particular caught his attention. A large figure, who's life force was pulsing in the same frequency as the bubbles.

Emmet reacted instantly, sending out a pulse of intense heat along the ground in the that direction. Switching back to regular vision, he saw the person in question jump into the opening the escape Emmets attack. A large man in body armer and helmet, his body appeared to be coated in a soapy substance.

" It appears the source has come out to play " Emmet readied himself to launch an attack, but Hannibal gestured and the bubbles suddenly sped up, bobbing and weaving around them. Emmet waved his arms in graceful arcs, flames springing to life in his wake. He wasnt overly sure of the bubbles substance, it seemed like a variation of hydrokinesis, but that exploding trick had to have more to it.

The bubbless came in close, but Emmet was ready this time, his flames giving off a more intense burst of heat, smothered the sudden explosions. Emmet shot up straight into the air and directed a barrage of fireballs at Habbibal, who immediately countered with a wall of foam. " So it can be used for defensive purposes, how versatile " he was going to counter with another strike, when another presence appeared behind him.

He narrowly avoided being struck by what appeared to be a very tacky looking purse. A little girl in a poofy, pink dress was floating in his air space. She wore an expression that looked out of place for it, more akin to a dirty old man " Sup, fudge packer! " the sky lit up with a pink light and surrounded Emmet and slammed into him with concussive force.

Emmet cried out in pain, plummeting towards the ground but immediately righted himself at the last second and launched a large fireball to collide with the next wave of pink light, cancelling the other out. Not pausing for a moment, Emmet took off, circliing around King and keeping a tab on Hannibal. Here was another enemie to be weary of and her powers were rather nebulous to say the least.

Hannibal dashed across the area, making his way towards Sandra and Tanesha. Emmet turned to intercept them but had to dodge another burst of light.

" Hell naw you little bitch, don't turn your fucking back on me like that!! " King screeched, fired off wave after wave of pink light. Emmet glared at her and weaved around her attacks, though they were coming in faster then before. He took a deep breath, giving into base emotions would lead to nothing but ruin. He needed to stay calm, this was his stage afterall, music began to fill the air,Emmet began dancing through the air. His moves were incredibly graceful and captivating, but not without purpose.

King was in awe for a moment, but she slapped herself to get her senses back " Hey, if anyone is going to get ass loads of attention for sexy dancing, it's going to be m-!!

The tempo of the music picked up and an a wave of intense heat exploded out, King summoned a wall of light to defend but the bypassed the wall and slammed into King. She screamed and fought to put the sudden flames. Emmet's movements became faster, perfectly in time with the music, but it was more then that. The sudden heat was pulsating in rhtym with the music.

Hands waving through the air like a conductor to a world class orchesttra, heat surrounded Hannibal just as he formed more bubbles but Emmet tossed his head back, the heat and sound vibrated with such intentsity that it disupted the bubbles, causing Hannibal to retreat back. What was going on, this boy had nullified his bubbles explosive properties with heat and soundwaves and where was the music coming from?

Wicked was observing the fight from a nearby tree branch, she preferred to let the others rush in head first while she got a backseat view of the enemie and their abilities, it suited her better.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 4:34 pm

"Kiya had gotten there in time to see the battle as it picked up.   Kiya was high up in one of the surrounding buildings, her position kept her in the dark so others couldn't see her but she could seem them.    The scene appeared to be Emmet, Sandra, and Tenesha against a few familiar mercs."

Kiya: Interesting.   Have they to caught wind of the Phoenix?

"Kiya only seen two but knew a third was nearby somewhere.    Kiya didn't like this group, they had tried to highjack one of her jobs before and she thought she had made it clear with them not to get in her way again.    Maybe she needed to direct the message not to the pawns but to the king.    Kiya preferred the solo operation and being her own queen, she took this group as being to stupid to accomplish that.      Kiya decided to remain in the shadows, if Emmet and his friends could fight this group off, Kiya could then trail them undetected back to their leader and bit the head off their annoying operation once and for all."

-----

"Sandra was ready to attack when she seen Hannibal coming, though took a small sigh of relief when Emmet cut him off.   Still she didn't like this, Emmet was taking both two on one but both seemed strong. Sandra just had to trust Emmet knew what he was doing. Instinctively Sandra held a arm in front of Tenesha and lightly nudged her girlfriend behind her a bit. It was possible Emmet couldn't stop both them all the time, so while she caught a break this time Sandra knew she still might have to get involved."

-----

"Meanwhile little time was wasted as Adrian is seen in bed with Tesla pleasuring her. While all he was thinking was discovering what Tesla knew, he had a suspicion that is Tesla felt he wasn't performing to expectation, then she'd not tell him anything."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 1:42 am

Megan looked at the one sided fight and shook her head. "Fuckin noob always want to get on another girl's turf." she sighed and looked back towards the small rockets she set up on the roof. Her sentry point was a building hidden behind some trees which looked like the least likely place someone would try and overlook the courtyard.

She checked the contents of each of her rockets and the substances on the interior were only in use by the military. "Well this should put some curl in their pubes." The fuses were being lit and Megan hurriedly aimed them making sure they would hit their targets.

"Ready, Aim, FIRE!"

A dozen rockets launched into the air. Anyone watching the battlefield could see them easily. Each one of them was fired away from Emmet and in the surrounding areas. Some even moved above the mercenaries. To their surprise it wasn't on a trajectory for impact. Instead they simply exploded in the air. Unlike actual fireworks instead of a flurry of sparks and different colored explosions a white cloud of gas formed. Emmet could sense the heat from it and could easily tell it was capable of melting flesh.

As it descended to the ground the grass was set alight and trees began burning. The gas was all descending upon the area around the True Notes and dispersed around their foes and surrounding buildings.

"You really want to be careful around White Phosphorous guys. Its not something you want to breathe in, let touch you, or just be around it at all."

Roberta arrived at the battle and felt a very strong killing intent nearby, but it wasn't that close to the actual fight. She smiled as Emmet looked perfect in the midst of that battle. Sandra and Tanesha looked okay, but something told her that they needed to be protected first. She looked at the building that feeling came from and smiled.

Megan was heading to the edge of the roof and grabbed the ledge with her vector. "Well time to FU-" an explosion rocked the roof. It created a cloud of cement and dust enveloping the area. Megan immediately jumped off and grabbed onto the ledge with her vector. "Who found me?"

"You really are crazy." Megan was still dangling from the ledge as she looked up. Roberta stood there smiling with a large rock in her right hand. It was obvious what she intended to do with that. "I could sense how much you wanted to kill someone from a mile away. Seriously you need to calm down."

"Hey Roberta! Um can you help me up? I'm pretty sure you will want to."

"My friends are under attack and you are the main one here who is aching to kill. Why should I?" Roberta knew it wasn't that simple especially since she noticed a lot of the rockets fired from this rooftop wasn't even aimed towards her friends. Even then it was better to be safe and immediately assume hostility from Megan. "Honestly I don't think your trying to kill them right now. However your kind of a bitch so..." her hand tightened around the rock and Megan knew she was strong enough to kill someone with that.

"Come on girl you know I'm not that bad. Sure I would love to kill every single one of you, but I'm selfish. I don't want just anyone to take you all away from me." she smiled and it wasn't clear how much of that was her buying time. In her right sleeve she had a small throwing knife ready to make her escape. "Besides, I don't like competition."

Megan let go and turned around as she fell. In one motion she launched a knife towards Roberta just to give herself at least a second of relief. Roberta caught the knife and looked back to see Megan gone. She couldn't sense any hostility and at the moment there were bigger issues here. Whatever Megan used was burning the surrounding area. If for some reason Megan was trying to help it was in the most dangerous possible ways.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 1:47 pm

"Katy was at the beach at this time not having much else to do she decided to try hone and expand her skills. Sitting on the warm soft beach sand, water from the ocean lifted up in several spirals and wiped around her. Her eyes closed in thought she considered fine tuning her icing abilities, but something else had sparked her interest. She thought about how Emmet and Troy with their fire powers could track heat signatures to find people."

Katy: The human body consist of mostly water. What they can do via heat signals I should be able to do via moisture signals.

"This was far more advanced then anything Katy had tried before, but lately with the displays others was showing, Katy was starting to feel she was falling behind and being proud of herself as a fighter, falling behind just stung at her pride. Emmet always seemed so far ahead, Lilia was insane strong as was Roberta, Riku and others, Sandra had the whole Phoenix hype around her. What did Katy have, being able to move water around and convert standing water to ice. It wasn't enough, not by a long shot. It's time she take some risks and really push the limit of what she think she can handle."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 4:51 pm

Emmet had sensed the rockets coming immediately, but judged by the trajectory that they werent aimed at any of them, when the explosion when off, he immedialtely backpeddaled away from the white cloud, not trusting it. King was caught in the midst of it, but a massive pulse light blew it away " Alright who fuck the cajones to butt into our business!! " she screeched, looking around wildly.

" Enough, stop playing around take the down! " Gooses voice came through their ear pieces, his tone serious. Hannibal and King exchanged a look and launched themselves at Emmet. But the tide was quickly turning, gone were the wild attacks of before, King and Hannibal were working together in sync. King crafted a series of spears made of light and launched them at Emmet, who attempted to dodge but found Hanibals bubbles at his back. The music faltered as Emmet wrapped a cocoon of flames around himself, the attacks forcing him downward.

But still the two didnt let up an inch. Emmet ground his teeth together as he was forced onto the defensive, any attackss he attempted were quickly cut off and he was forced to evade. These two were true professionals, he could see that now, but that didnt mean he was without a trick or two to perform.

Meanwhile Sandra was on pins and needles, torn between rushing to help Emmet and staying to protect Tanesha. She couldnt bear for the two most important people in her life to be put in danger, suddenly an arm came around Sandra's neck, before she knew what was happening.

" You look out of sorts, how about you relax and lay down for awhile " something sharp pierced Sandra's neck and her body went numb, Wicked, who had snuck up on her, let the girl's paralyzed body fall to the ground and brandished a syringe so Sandra could see " A paralysis that targets the nervous system and freezes the body, whats more interesting that it can render mutants unable to use their powers. Don't worry, it's just for ten minutes then you'll be right as rain. I have no intentions on killing you, your not the target "

She easily caught the punch that Tanesha threw and knocked the girl back. Leaping back to her feet, Tanesha went at Wicked, angry with herself for not noticing the woman sooner before she could attack Sandra. The older woman lazily dodged each of Tanesha's attacks, the girl was decent, but against Wickeds decades of combat experience, it all amounted to little.

In a sudden movement, she pinned Tanesha to the ground, knee digging sharply into the girls back " Now now, enough of that. We were told to bring you in unharmed "

Tanesha's eyes widened, these guys were after her? But why, how could this be.

Emmet's attention had been stolen away when Wicked appeared, giving King all the chance she needed. Appearing an inch away from Emmet, she grinned cruely " by bye bitch! "

The sky lit up with Kings massive attack and Emmets scream of pain, he went spiraling downward, moments from crashing to the ground when a black blur appeared and caught him, skidding along the ground at impact. A tall figure, male given the shape of his body, was in a full body, black latex suit. He cradled Emmet against his body and pressed a hand to the side of his neck to feel for his pulse, hmm he appeared fine, his body wounded but already healing, so this boy was like him then.

King hovered overhead, gaping " Ok, who called for the giant condom?! "

Hannibal was eyeing the figure suspiciously as well, they hadnt expected an outsider to interfere, though the possibility was there, given the sudden missle attack of earlier. Wicked was watching the man as well, the outfit he was wearing was rather interesting.

The man in the lated suit carefully put Emmet down and turned to face the three missionaries, his stance radiating aggression *SHINK SHINK* Bone claws extended out of his knuckles, the zipper around his mouth opened and growl emanated deep from his chest.

Wicked tapped into Gooses headset " Boss, are you getting this? "

" Yeah, no idea who the fucker is but weve got what we need, get the girl back here, leave latex man to King and Hannibal "

" Got it "

The latex man in question, darted across the ground in a sudden burst of speed, appearing in front of Hannibal before the larger man knew what was going on. His bone claws raked across Hannibals chest, causing him to cry out. Bubbles filled the air and zeroed in on latex man, detonating around him. Hannibal coated his body in the soapy liquid for defense and to staunch the bleeding. As the dust cleared, Latex man came running out of it, small parts of his suit scuffed up but otherwise unscathed.

" Whats thing made of, I have my explosives at C3 level " Hannibal pondered as he side stepped the next attack " King, some assistance would be appreciated "

King, who was busy checking her reflection in the mirror, pursed her lips " I dont wanna go near that thing, I could catch something! " she formed an orb of light and hurled it down. Latex man jumped on Hannibal, bending his knee's, he launched himself straight into the air, catching King by suprise. Spinning around mid air, his claws tore through dress and flesh.

Throwing Tanesha over her shoulder, Wicked pulled out a smoke bomb "Alright, time to retreat! " she hurled it and took off, smoke filling the area. Latex man lost sight of King as he dropped back to the ground. He slashed around wildly till the smoke cleared and the three unknown mutants were gone. Sheathing his claws, he took one last look at Emmet and ran off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrian lazily went about pleasuring Tesla, within moments of feeling her body, he completely understood it and all her erogenous zones and how to best maximize the pleasure she felt. He'd made her climax four times so far through oral ministrations. He prepared to align himself to penetrate her, his mind wandering back to Emmet. It had been awhile since he'd been with a female, it was possible he was developing a preference for men solely. Odd as neither gender really meant much to him, just what he could be advantageous to him.

It was possible he would gain some valuable information but he held doubts, even as Sarah was the source. He turned his attention back to Tesla, if nothing else he was setting himself ina high regard to the girl. Would make it easier to lower her defenses when the time came for him to claim her power.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 1:45 am

"The smoke may of effected those on the ground but not Kiya from her vantage point. She seen the mercenaries retreat and was tailing them at this very moment. The battle was interesting, these 3 idiots actually got the better of the True Notes and Kiya was about ready to alter her plans and jump in, when the strange latex suit man suddenly jumped in. His powers, The Phoenix had it's own legend but so did bone claws. She'd have to look into this person soon, but first there was a little cleaning up to do. This mystery man cleaned the table, now Kiya wanted to take out the trash."

-----

"Everything had falling apart so quickly. That women, Sandra had no idea she was there until it was to late. Emmet was overwhelmed, Sandra was stuck unable to budge a muscle and Tenesha was gone. Even though this was only going to last 10 minutes all together, Sandra knew every second remaining decreased the chance of finding Tenesha."

-----

"Tesla understood now why Emmet kept Adrian in such high regard, the man had been stunning and the main course was only just beginning."

-----

"Being at the beach was the perfect location, nobody was around at the present time, though the beach does get busy it was currently free. This meant Katy had to really focus on expanding her powers outwards over distance if she hoped to "feel out" the presence of others. After all if she could get this down over distance, then close range would be easy. Was working backward the easiest way? No. But the normal way of learning wasn't progressing Katy as fast as she wanted. Sometimes to learn to swim you just gotta dive into the deep end, Katy was applying this to her abilities. She had a idea of what she wanted to accomplish and planned to just dive right in.

The water columns ceased and fell to the sand as Katy started turning all her concentration on finding others located on the island."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 2:58 am

"Emmet, Sandra!" Roberta darted through the smoke clearing it and found both of them. They were unconscious and Tanesha was gone. She picked up both of their bodies and moved them out of the field cursing herself for not being there sooner.

It didn't take long for them to find shelter in the school. A now empty club room that was now being protected by Roberta. Both Sandra and Emmet were laying separate tables and Roberta was sending a message to all available True Notes members.

Emmet, Sandra and Tanesha were attacked. Tanesha was taken and we're in the chess club room near the Northwest courtyard.

Everyone immediately got that text. Roberta didn't feel right just leaving Emmet and Sandra there. Megan was around and even if she wasn't an accessory she's still the enemy.

----------------------

"Cyborg..."

Megan established a brief comm link with Kiya. It would only take seconds for Kiya to see where it was coming from. She was nearby tailing her targets. "Would you like to play a little game."

"Its called 'Who can kill the most bitches!' sound fun?" A single rocket went up into the air swiftly in the direction of the mercenaries and exploded more white phosphorous. It was clear it came from out of large tree. As the smoke came down it burned vegetation and concealed the area behind it. Kiya would be able to determine whoever it was is skilled in ECW and was potentially calling themselves out as a friendly. However throwing around what some would call a 'Chemical Weapon' around a hostage was the act of the reckless.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 3:33 am

Kiya: Let them proceed Megan, it isn't time for battle yet.

"Every team has a captain, a leader of command and these three was on a direct trail of leading Kiya straight to him. She hoped Megan recklessness would speed them up and not stop them."

Kiya: If I wanted to kick these losers asses I would of done it back there. Trust me, I can because I have before. That won't stop them though, I want the person in charge. In chess, your goal is always the king, not the pawns. Fall back until they reach their destination, then it's game on. Just one rule, don't hurt Tenesha. Because if you fuck me over, Megan, I will kill you.

"Kiya's message back to Megan was cold and her voice was certain, there wasn't a doubt in Kiya's mind that she could not only take out the mercs, but Megan as well."

-----

"Katy was focusing intently on her task, her mind was clear of all other thoughts and it seemed she may of been getting close to something when a ringing broke her concentration, getting Roberta's message training had to wait, friends was in danger."

-----

"Whatever Sandra was injected with had immobilized her completely, she couldn't speak or anything. But true to word as 10 minutes past by Sandra slowly started getting feeling and movement back into her body. She spotted Emmet and went over by his side as soon as feeling came back into her legs. She seemed alright and Emmet while battered seemed to be healing but Tenesha was gone. Sandra lightly cursed herself for letting the other women sneak up, she should of been aware o her surrounds. Tenesha could be anywhere by now even... tears started coming to Sandra's eyes as she even thought about the possibility that Tenesha might be dead."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 4:23 am

"Oh my someone's feeling confident." Megan ran forward but her appearance was different. She wore a cloak meant to conceal herself when not moving and a mask akin to what a plague doctor would wear. Her main target was still on the move while the others were concealed keeping defensive positions. Through her mask Megan could find a trail from the traces of their residual body heat. Spending all the money the agency gave her on these tools instead of bullets seemed quite handy.

"Also you are too cautious. Don't they want Tanesha alive? Make them work for it girl." Megan ran forward in a full sprint and used her vector to move through trees and over buildings to the point she was confident in their position. She pulled three pipebombs. Megan understood quite clearly what Kiya wanted, but to her getting really close to killing Tanesha would keep her opponents busy. "Don't worry though." Megan tossed one of the bombs in the air and hit it with her vector sending it flying nearly a hundred meters ahead hitting a tree. Dozens of splinters and shrapnel shot out in all directions hitting anything that was moving in that direction.

"I'll harass the pawns while you follow. Sounds great doesn't?"

------------------------------------------

"Thank god!" Roberta saw Sandra was actually conscious and moving. That relief was immediately gone as she was essentially crying near Emmet. "Sandra!"

She walked over to the girl and put her arms around her in a embrace. "I'm sorry I didn't get here sooner, but please..." it took a moment for the words to come out as she had to force them through her own emotions. The feeling of failure was hard to overcome. "Tell me what happened."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 12:45 pm

Kiya: Knock yourself out girl.

"Kiya wanted to take the group by surprise, hard to do if they became aware she was behind them. But at least Megan should make this pursuit a bit entertaining. It should also help Kiya's position when she returns Tenesha to the True Notes. Kiya was still looking for weaknesses to get Sandra out undetected, but she wasn't in not nearly deep enough to spot any flaws. These 3 goons might just be her ticket in. But before rescuing Tenesha, Kiya had to make sure this group wouldn't return again."

-----

Sandra: We got attacked by Mercenaries, Megan was there and some strange guy tried to assist us. They beat up Emmet and I got ejected with a parlaying and... and they took Tenesha. Now we don't know where they are.

"Once Roberta heard Tenesha was taken, it was obvious why Sandra was crying. Sandra was very distraught. Worried, afraid, these people could be doing anything to Tenesha. Moments later Katy arrived, making her way as quickly as possible she knew something bad has happened the moment she say Roberta comforting Sandra."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 5:05 pm

" Dry your eyes dawling, for in the end we shall be victorious! " Emmet's flew open, his body completely healed, albeit his outfit was in ruins. He floated off the table onto his feet, dusting himself off " Those louts will rue the day they crossed our path, this I do so swear " he was angry that he'd been defeated and allowed his friends to be injured and captured, it was such a disgrace, he would have satisfaction.

Kaiser and Riku teleported in a moment after Katy arrived. Victoria arrived after them, tugging Tyrone along with her. She'd been resting in his bed when they'd gotten the text from Roberta and immediately sprang into action. Every bit as worried about Tanesha as Sandra was. Information was quickly passed around as they waited for the others to come.

Adrian threw his clothes and left a passed out Tesla in her bed. He'd say he had completely and utterly satisfied the girl. He looked at the message from Roberta with barely any interest, it sounded like an event that didnt really concern him. Save for Emmet being attacked, that he couldnt abide by at all. He shot off a few text to Alex, telling him to run a scan on the island to locate the mercenaries base. Once found Harvey and Iko were to take of them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

King and Hannibal hung back while Wicked took Tanesha on. The two unleashing a series of attacks to block out the white phosporous. They separated as the pipe bombs went off, Hannibals body armor allowing him to barrel through the explosions, his bubbles beginning to fill the air and surround Megan, detonating on his command. King flew up high and began creating a large ball of pink light " Alright, time to end these fucking ass clowns play tight! "

---------------------------------------------------------------

Goose was knocking back a beer in the trailer when Wicked appeared with Tanesha, he grinned at her " Good job, where are the others? "

" Their dealing with some outside distractions, I get the feeling were not the only hired guns on this island, how good they are is left to be seen but their packing some nice toys "

She sat Tanesha down on a cot, having knocked the girl unconscious and sat back, taking the beer that Goose offered her " Wheres the client at? "

" Uh, he's putting himself together in the bathroom "

Wicked was about to ask what he meant when The door to said bathroom burst open and Jerry stormed out, cackling madly " Alright, I think were all in agreement on what were going to say and do to this little whore, oh how i've waited for so long.....You have not waited longer then I have!....Oh know we are not doing that, it's disgusting......wait was does custard pie have to do with anything?! "

Goose shrugged and Wicked just nodded, taking another sip of her beer.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 5:41 pm

"Kiya altered her route a little when the mercs stopped and dipped into the woods to avoid detection. She moved quick to keep pace with Wicked who leads her right to the trailer. If Megan wanted to have fun with the other two that stayed behind, she was free to do so. Only simplifies things that much more on Kiya end."

Kiya: Now what do you want with this girl? Hmm.

"It was likely True Notes would seek answers, so a little spy work before killing these pricks seemed to be in order. Kiya switched to a thermal vision to see inside the trailer while maintaining her cover. She then focused on cracking into the mercs communication devices to hear what was going on. It wasn't to hard and took moments, Kiya was designed to be able to hack into highly protected government agencies if she wanted. Black market gear used by mercs was of virtually no issue to her."

-----

Katy: I can't believe they cut off your communications. It sounds like a stick up, they laid a trap for you. But why Tenesha?

"Sandra was happy to see Emmet awake and well but was worried to death about Tenesha. She wouldn't know what to do if she lost the girl, she wouldn't know how to handle it or if she even could handle it. The girl meant everything to her, she was her first love and helped change her life so much so quickly."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 3:42 pm

Megan jumped up and punched the ground with her vector's as soon as the bubbles appeared. It didn't take her long at all to realize what those bubbles did. She covered herself in the cloak shielding her from the heat but the explosions still rocked her.

She was rather high in the air when King was getting ready for her attack. The glow of pink light signalled the charge and Megan just flipped her off and fired a grappling hook from her wrist at a nearby a building. It latched on and she was pulled immediately into a window she smashed through. "Fuck!" Megan uttered but pushed it back and kept moving turning invisible. This was the type of fight she wanted. Proper blood thirsty killers against another. Also it works perfectly ever since getting her new equipment.

-----------------------------

"We can't ever catch a damn break." Tyrone was more than pissed at this point. It was already feeling like they would never have at least a month of peace. "There could be any reason Tanesha was taken. Maybe Troy is involved somehow?"

"Considering our look it could be Lucifer. Either way we need to track them down." Roberta was just aching to get moving and find them at this point. "I think I know the general direction they were moving in. I might be able to find them if I get moving." She moved in a sprint not waiting for any protest. As she burst out the door a hand grabbed her shoulder stopping Roberta in her tracks.

"Why are you in such a rush dear?" Tie grinned and gave Roberta her tablet. It showed information on potential safe houses in a mile radius with the logo "Ashford Security Services" at the top. "My family's company is pretty good at this. Do not engage if you find them."

"But-"

"Please, just tell us where they are and we'll handle this together."

Roberta nodded and kept moving. Tie walked in and looked at everyone. Her uniform were torn at places and had blood on her skirt. For some they could tell it wasn't her blood. "Don't mind my appearance I stopped caring about it when I got the text. Roberta will be searching for Tanesha. The girl has excellent senses and a little help from my family's security company. It shouldn't take her long."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 7:48 pm

"Katy had a thought."

Katy: Hey Sandra why not use your telepathy and find out exactly where Tenesha is? Like you did before when she went off to fight Troy.

"Sandra thought about that but she couldn't."

Sandra: I've been trying... but... i can't... I just... can't...

"Emmet couldn't help but feel for Sandra in a situation like this."

Emmet: Do not blame yourself Sandra darling. Your powers require a calm and focused mind. With the traumatizing event you just had to ordeal, it would be impossible for you to find Tenesha.

"Katy felt a little bad now for suggesting that. Sandra must be worried sick, and she wasn't a pro at her powers to start with. Thinking about it, it was clearly to much to be asking of the girl."

Katy: I... I'm sorry. I should have been more considerate about how Sandra was feeling.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)
Page 20 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next