Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 7:02 pm

Riku finished patching up the holes in Emmets room, though the guy was probably going to have to move, suprisingly enough, Emmet's closet was completely unharmed, Riku had have to ask later what the room was made of. Roberta appeared not to long after that and filled them in on the person she fought. " I fought some cynernetic chick, a hired gun by the looks of her and a fairly expensive one, she kept up with me pretty well " He sat on a shadow chair relaxing, working so much magic was a little draining, but thankfully he had an abnormally large pool of mana to draw from.

" I fought and defeated Karen " Kaiser said shortly, his thoughts elsewhere, Riku reached out and rubbed his back to comfort him " Lilia and Tyrone are left unacounted for and based on what we know of the mafias roster, they would have faced Megan and Victoria "

" The ang-Misss Ashford will likely have one her fight, whomever she was facing "Noah said confidently, covering up the almost overlovely zealous responce. Riku rolled his eyes, though he agreed with less of a positive outlook on that fight " Tyrone seems to be a capable individual as well " Noah continued " He most likely triumphed as well "

" Knowing his luck he probably met with Victoria and let her win " Adrian yawned as he leaned against the wall, he was fully aware of how those two felt about each other, always had even if they never did. Truthfully the predictable outcome was most likely to occur and it would take longer to kill her and take her power. He needed to keep the wheel rolling, he'd gained two additional powers, no need to not go for more.

Adrians words, cold and callous as they were, did ring with some truth with the other True Notes, for the time being they would have to wait for the others to get back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emmet felt like he was submerging into a thick fluid, his skin was clammy and felt like it was melting off of his bones. His body breaking apart but then coming back together, in an endless cycle. Where was he? Who was he for that matter, everything had changed and he wasnt sure if he liked it or not. He slowly blinked, taking in his surrounding. He appeared to be outside, laying on the ground. He tried to move, but his body felt so heavy and sluggish.

There were other people around him, he could feel the heat of their bodies and gradually hear talking around him. Suddenly his mind cleared up and he remembered what had happened, he'd fought Tenshi when the bastard told him that Sandra was dead, everything after that was a blur. But as he reached out now, he could sense her and let out a sigh of relief. But now how to get out of his own predicament, for he could hear the voices of the mafia members and that told him he'd been captured.

He pondered what to do now, he was incredibly weak now, Tenshi's doing no doubt, meaning fighting his way out was off the table, for the moment anyway. All he could do was wait for his friends to come, this didnt sit well with him though, he was the type that saved himself but beggars couldnt be choosers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Tanesha and Sandra had been healed by William and placed in a room together to rest.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 2:18 pm

"Tie got Troy without issue from Kiya, though she watched Tie closely she had not attacked for the moment. What went unnoticed to Tie was Kiya had quickly placed a tiny bug on Troy when she went to grab her. Her movements was that of a expert, you would not be able to tell she was up to anything by simple appearance. In addition to that her largely cybernetic nature made her intentions extremely difficult to read.

Given the condition of the of the majority of Mafia members, it could be assumed the True Notes came out mostly on top, while Troy would be a idiot and fight a entire group, Kiya was going for a more covert approach. At least now they could track Troy's location and hear conversations taking place around here. When they get a better idea of what is going on, then they can figure out how to free Troy. But until then, he's better in enemy hands."

---

"Katy was surprised by the mention of a cybernetic girl, this was certainly a new face."

Katy: Mafia is still getting new people? That's troublesome, besides figuring she's a hired gun, what do we know of this new person? Nothing. Same for anybody else they may of gotten/would be getting...

"She quickly realized this could complicate things as far as rescuing Emmet was concerned."

---

"Tesla was informed of the girls being moved to a room to rest. She made her way to their room peaking in she did not disturb them, merely checked on them then took a nearby seat outside. Tesla wasn't the most compassionate of people, but even she was feeling a bit sorry for these two. How many times would they find themselves here. She quickly sent out a series of texts saying the two girls are now alright."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 8:25 am

Roberta knew Katy was likely correct. Troy was the one who got them together so taking him down would make sense. Just stopping with him seemed incomplete to her. The other Mafia members shouldn't just get away with what they've done.

"Maybe your right." she said with barely any conviction. It was obvious taking down only Troy wouldn't satisfy her. When Riku talked about his new opponent Roberta could only groan in annoyance. Another fighter just complicated things even more. Adrian adding his opinion on Tyrone and Victoria didn't help. She knew he was right, but his coldness towards Tyrone was uncomfortable. Then again she could never figure out why Tyrone would ever call him a friend.

"I swear if he walks in with Victoria like nothing I happens..."

"Hey guys!" the almost jovial sound of Tyrone's voice came from the doorway. Both him and Victoria were standing together. Of course Tyrone tried to smile as if he needed to use it to defend himself from any oncoming attack. "Now before you say anything just hear us ou-"

"Oh don't tell me she's with us now?"

"My friend see this as a romantic tale of love and betrayal." Tie entered with Troy over her shoulder. "Except this might end with a good ending." she tossed Troy to the floor as if offering up her catch to hungry wolves.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 1:50 pm

"Kiya made her way back to the mafia. She temporarily took control of the laptop from Alex, almost as if she seen herself in higher authority and able to do as she pleased. Within minutes she has a blueprint of Genosha brought up with a red blip flashing. This blip indicated Troy's location."

Kiya: Crosby is bugged, we should be able to where they are taking him, as well as listen in on conversations.

"Kiya herself didn't need a outlet to display this information, but the others would. Right now Kiya was thinking about a distract and infiltrate tactic to retrieve Troy, herself and possibly the Megan girl would handle the extraction. The others seemed of no use other then distraction anyway. But for the moment it was best to simply listen in and gather intel."

---

"Katy was surprised to see Tyrone walk in with Victoria, and skeptic. This girl had deceived them before. Before she could question the events Tie walked in with Troy. This distracted her from Victoria for the moment but instantly gave her a idea."

Katy: Wow Lilia you got Troy! Awesome, we can use this to get Emmet back. Trade one for the other, it works in the movies.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 11:22 pm

Riku poked and prodded at Troys unconscious form, he had his doubts about this, seeing as it was to simple that she'd managed to get him. Adrian, completely ignoring Tyrone and Victoria, walked over to Troy and pressed his hand to the boys forehead. Readin through hiss last few moments. While this was going on, Victoria stepped out from behind Tyrone and faced the others.

" I know this is all very suprising, given that I fought you just earlier today " her gaze rested on Katy for a moment before continuing " I'll spare you the sappy and predictable speal. I care about Tyrone and I wanna make amends for all the things ive done, I know you dont believe me and thats fine, I wouldnt believe me either but for the time being anything I can be of help with, i'm good with, wont bother you afterwards "

Kaiser had his eyes narrowed at her, he could sense the senserity of her words but he wasnt in the mood to forgive and it would a fools choice just to readily accept her back. Tanesha had been different and hadnt wanted to be involved with the mafia from the beginning. Victoria wasnt completely bad but she didnt posses quite enough good at the moment either. He couldnt help but wonder what Emmet would say in this moment " If you can be of use then fine but be warned, any backstabbing in our direction wont be taken lightly "

Riku shuddered, he loved it when Kaiser got all deadly and dangerous, really got him going, pushing aside the sexual fantasies that were beginning to come up, among other things, he stood up and rubbed his hands together " I second that notion, lets get a move on with this, the longer we take, the more da- the more harm that could come to Emmet " suddenly Adrian staggered back and fell on his butt. He rubbed his forehead to clear it of the migrane starting to grow " See something interesting? " Riku inquired.

" Quite " Adrian admitted " The gist of it being Sandra taking out Troy and Eva, the psychic residue is very strong, such power " this phoenix force was getting more interesting by the second " I'm fine either way in the case of her " he cocked his head in Victoria's direction, barely acknowleding her " If anything it boost our numbers more, he's bugged by the way " he pointed at Troy.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 1:51 am

"Katy wasn't completely sure on Victoria but for now it seemed to be what it was."

Katy: If I've counted right, I think Victoria jumping to our side gives us the numbers advantage. Maybe that'll help in the bargaining.

"Katy didn't doubt the Mafia trying something dirty, but they each had something the other wanted."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 4:08 am

Tyrone grabbed Victoria's hand and smiled satisfied with how things turned out. At least for now. "I can't you guys aren't understanding. At least I don't have to annoy you with the sappy details."

"Lilia kind of just tossed in something that really garners our attention. Plus I don't feel like Victoria's going to try and kill us anytime soon." Roberta said with a glance towards Victoria then back at Troy. "I guess I'm fine for now." she sighed really not liking the way this night is going.

"Well then at least we can't lure them into a trap now. Oh well so sad." Tie wasin't even trying to hide the fact she didn't care about Adrian revealing it out loud. To her this was just a little icing on the cake. They could easily keep him anywhere they want and the Mafia wouldn't know whether or not its actually booby trapped. "Try and listen closely filth." she looked down towards Troy as she talked figuring this bug would like have audio.

"We have a thing of yours and you will release our friend one way or another. I'm sure we will work out our demands soon."

----------------------

Megan got back fixed up after an eery treatment from the school doctor. Of course she was barely conscious, but people like her were generally sensitive to dangerous individuals. William felt like one, but obviously different from her. Maybe it was the anesthesia, but she could swear that his stomach was growling.

She walks in on Kiya starting a meeting and showing them the holographic image of Troy's location. "Well it looks like Troy might have a chance. First things first raise your hand if you actually want to save him?"

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 7:36 pm

"These kids was keen, Kiya didn't think this bug would be found so quickly. Megan returned begging the question if they even wanted Troy back or not."

Kiya: It doesn't matter what you want, it's what's happening.

"Kiya spoke with a level of demand in her voice, the Mafia may of thought Megan the leader when Troy was unable to be, but clearly Kiya didn't see things that way."

---

"Sandra woke up about a hour after the battle, she felt tired, drained out. She should still be sleeping to recoup her strength but something had woken her. A sensation of a loved one in trouble, she seen Tenesha in a bed near her."

Sandra: Oh no....

"Sandra thought maybe she was to late, maybe Tenesha won't make it. She ran over to her girlfriend, instantly tears starting rolling off her cheek, not of sadness but of joy. She could quickly tell she was fine and just resting, but then... what was this sinking feeling in her heart? She tried to think back of earlier, she remembered dying... or so she thought. There was that girl, Phoenix then... she wasn't sure. Her memory from then till now was a blur, she felt like she was getting a headache just thinking about it."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 8:12 pm

Tanesha stretched out in the hospital bed as she started to wake up. Everything was gradually coming back to her, Troy and Eva attacking them, Sandra had summoned an impressive burst of power and took them out. With Tesla's help they'd made it to the medic bay and been seen by Dr.Spayde, after they'd been brought to a room she'd fell asleep due to exhaustion. She sat up smiled at Sandra, happy to see she was fine. Carefully she slipped out of her bed and got into Sandra's.

" Hey baby, glad to see your ok " she kissed her girlfriend on the cheek and hugged her, but the moment was shattered as she remembered the crows message " Oh shit! " she exclaimed and quickly filled Sandra in on Emmets capture.

----------------------------------------------------------

Karen stomped the ground angrily, they'd just gotten the little fairy and now they had to give him back, to hell with Troy, as far as she was concerned all this shit was his fault anyway. She adjusted the wig on her head before speaking " I truthfully dont care about the guy but if you want him back then whatever, surely we can get Troy and keep our little prize at the same time! "

She glared at Kiya, not any more impressed by her then Megan. Though she seemed to be more saner then Megan so points for that.

Alex took his laptop back and checked the tracking device, they appeared to all be in Emmets room or the remains of it " Troy is the reason we have the level of freedom we do, without him things would become dull again. I'm for getting him back, the True Notes are likely to kill him if left alone for to long, honestly in some regards it's like fighting another band of villains " he respected their amorality, morals just got in the way of making logical decisions.

Emmet was slipping in and out of consciousess but he was able to pick up snippets of the conversation. The gist of it being an old fashioned switch off was in the works. But he had a bad feeling in his gut, it wouldnt be as simple as it . He was still to weak to do anything though, better to continue keeping quiet.

--------------------------------------------------------------

" I suggest we meet somewhere neutral then " Riku suggested " Where both sides can feel like their on an even footing. Also all members of each respective side that can move, should be in attendance to erase the possibility of more sneak attacks. I think weve all had enough of that for tonight "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 2:25 am

"Sandra was in disbelief and horrified by this news, she looked down for a moment, she'd hate to suggest this seeing they both just nearly died but."

Sandra: Tenesha... *looks back up* We have to go save him. We've got to gather the team or something...

"Next to Tenesha Emmet was the most important person in her life right now, they couldn't let the Mafia have him."

---

Kiya: Children like you would be locked away in high security containment camps if not for Troy keeping you free.

"Kiya listened to what was being said on the True Notes side. It seemed they was trying to rule out the possibility of trickery. Emmet meanwhile wasn't able to recover his energy cause of Tenshi, it seemed for now he had no problem keeping Emmet depleted."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 3:06 am

"Bravo did Troy's daddy pay for that smart ass mouth?" Megan clapped and walked towards Kiya ignoring some of the pain still present in her ribs even after her treatment. "Keep the insults to yourself honey. I needed to ask that question because as you look around."

Megan looked back at the group of dangerous delinquents then back at Kiya "Its obvious that friendship really isn't our reason for working with each other. All of us aren't even paid to help someone who was dumb enough to get captured. I'm just checkin the pulse of the crew."

Right now it was one of the more sensible things Megan has said in a while. Which of course was usually followed by something insane. "I just want to kill, maim, torture, talk to my boyfriend, and tap dance on corpses like I'm goddamn BOJANGLES!" she started to move her feet as if she was stepping on someone's face and then pointed to Kiya when she stopped.

"So what's the plan sweet pea?"

----------------------------------------

"Well thanks to my man's Adrian I think we can expect them not to honor the deal." Tyrone was referring to the bug on Troy. He personally was already sick of this. Even not being able to sleep without possibly getting attacked was enough to get him anxious.

"Don't worry there might be something else we can do to make sure to be prepared at least a bit ahead of time." Tie looked over to Tyrone when she said that. It took him a minute to understand what she was saying. When he figured it out he shook his head and sighed.

"Sarah."

He thought but didn't wish to say. Of course getting involved in this is something his sister likely would be jumping up and down to do, but she'd never admit it. "Well when are we going to do this?"
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 3:36 am

"Kiya wasn't amused by Megan."

Kiya: The truth is of no personal insult to any of you. You just need to understand the stings that need to be pulled to keep you people free and in power. I guarantee you this, everything that happens in this school, stays in this school. If word got out very few if any of you would still be here.

"Kiya spoke completely calm, yet with coldness. She knew how life outside this school worked, and if they hated it or not she did not care, because what she says is the reality on the situation."

Kiya: The main thing here will be having a exit plan. They want to force us into the open and will likely not leave Troy unguarded. Their numbers I believe should exceed ours as well.

"Infiltrating to grab Troy under the cover of darkness was out of the question. A direct attack is doomed from the mere thought, what they had to do was take away the True Notes bargaining chip."

Kiya: You know, on other thought Karen might just be on to something.

"That confused most as Karen suggested killing Troy, though Megan had a idea what Kiya was really thinking, faking his killing. Though she was curious as to how."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 3:51 am

Megan started laughing only stopped when she accidentally snorted. "Heh and they call me crazy. How are you going to accomplish this?"

It sounded interesting but Megan still wondered how well it would work. Even if Troy did suddenly croak not everyone in True Notes would be willing to simply let them make any demands just because they had Emmet. It was a 50/50 chance of it working if Kiya's plan was good.

"Also don't worry I know how well the world works. I was doing these things before I had any help from Troy's family. I'm sure you have to."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 1:52 pm

Kiya: I know what your thinking, but at this moment Emmet over there is the only bargaining chip this team has. Giving him back at this time won't work. As for Troy, we're going to walk up, demand he be shown, and I'm going to shoot him. Blunt, but effective.
Karen: So we're going to actually kill him?
Kiya: No, he'll be put into a coma for a few days and just appear dead. He may lose some weight from lack of food, but will survive. We pick up the "body" whenever time is opportune. If need be, when I "kill" Troy, we can escape under cover of smoke screen.

"Kiya kinda tip toed around the exact details of how she planned to kill Troy without killing him. Some things seemed best not revealed to a bunch of blabber mouth school students."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 2:54 am

Megan already had some idea on how this could be done. One of her trainers in the CIA told her about a neurotoxin that can be used to simulate death. Of course the people who used them were old school assassins that probably didn't exist anymore. Whatever Kiya had up her sleeve Megan had to resort to some restraint to not try and pry it out of her.

"Sounds fun except for the smoke part. I tried that and Lily Ashford isn't just physically powerful. She can even use the wind which was able to disperse the tear gas I created in my fight against her. You have any flashbangs?" this point Megan was seriously trying to weigh their chances against them. While being a sadist and a amateur masochist Megan wasn't really into getting into another fight that would shatter her bones.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 2:43 pm

Kiya: I can get them quickly.

"She turned to face the entire group present."

Kiya: This part is very important though. If you legitimately hate Troy, then feed off that anger. These True Notes are not ordinary, so I demand no less then professionalism from all of you. There can be no tells, no signs that Troy's death is some type of trick. We've got to make them believe Troy is really dead, they got to believe we want him dead. Otherwise this could fail.

"Kiya didn't want any of these young ones to blow this. If True Notes becomes aware Troy is not really dead, they won't leave him unguarded. So every Mafia present that knew of this plan, must act accordingly and if this was the real plan."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 6:54 pm

" Well I'm all on board, leave the flashbangs to me, I actually have a few stocked up in my room, high grade so its the good shit " she was becoming more excited by the second, if all went well then they would get to keep Emmet afterall and get Troy back at a later date, not that it mattered much. She dashed off to get the flashbangs. Alex rubbed his stomache, it was beginning to act up again the longer he stared at Emmet. He turned away and focused on the computer screen, even as horrifying images began to play across his vision.

Emmet had fallen completely unconscious at this point but Tenshi was beginning to realize that he had to keep all his attention on the boy, his energy recovery rate seemed to be innaural in the recovery rate.

--------------------------------------------------

Sandra and Tanesha joined up with Tesla and headed for Emmets room where everyone else was. Tanesha immediately bristled upon seeing Victoria there, holding Tyrones hand no less " Oh hell to the no, whats that two faced ho doing here?! " she demanded. Victoria wasnt suprised by Tanesha's reaction, she certainly deserved it after everything that had happened. She sighed, not really sure how to respond.

" She and Tyrone have reconsiled and she's going to help up get Emmet back " Adrian filled in the blanks casually, he just wanted to get a move on with this operation. Tanesha was apalled

' Oh this is some cajun spice motherfuckery right here " but she let her gaze drop to the floor realizing the hypocrisy of her words. True she'd been forced but she'd played the part of a betrayer as well.

" Tani " Victoria finally spoke " I know what your thinking and dont put yourself in the same category as me. Your a good person and you always have been. I'm the evil bitch here "

" you aint ever lied " Tanesha rolled her eyes and Victoria bit her lip to keep from smiling, when Tanesha got angry, the ebonic lingo came out in full force.

" I just wanna try and change, I dont expect forgiveness or anything like that, I know I dont deserve but I always have thought of you as my best friend, the person that had my back and set me straight when I needed it. Even if I didnt always listen, Im going to start now "

The anger didnt leave Tanesha's eyes entirely but she could read Victoria like a book, a cheap and trashy one, but still it was real sincerity she was giving off and not the plastic kind that was common from her " All that matters right now is getting back the Queen Goddess, anything else can get hammered out later "

Victoria nodded, while she and Emmet werent exactly friends, there was a grudging respect and she remembered him fixing her hair and the easy conversation between them, maybe that could change too " Right "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 7:23 pm

"Sandra was surprised to see Victoria as well, this women always came off as selfish and trashy. Her using a cheap fling from Adrian to try and steal her special moment with Tenesha still left a sour taste in Sandra's mouth, just because of how important and life changing that moment turned out to be to her. She'd really avoided a lot of contact with Victoria since then and finding out about her working with Troy never earned her any favors. But Victoria was here now and be looking to change, Sandra had her skepticism but now was no time to worry about Victoria."

Sandra: So guys how are we doing this?

"Katy answered Sandra's question."

Katy: Right now, we're trading Troy for Emmet.
Sandra: Troy?

"Sandra hadn't even realized till now that Troy had been captured. Just seeing him laid there brought up emotions Sandra wasn't accustomed to, it was hard for her to hate and despise someone but him..."

Sandra: Fine, sooner we get him out of my sight, the better.

"Sandra fully intended to go to this exchange, it was Emmet after all. And lord knows the Mafia liked to play dirty."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 12:18 am

"Not yet." Tie didn't want to go in immediately. She could even hear some alarms in the distance. "Unfortunately our scuffle with them alerted the entire school. Their chaotic little dog blew up an entire floor of a building trying to kill me. Obviously it didn't work." a small smirk appeared for a moment

"However, that and from what I could tell was Roberta and Alex fighting. Those two incidents alone has likely awaken most of the students and staff on this part of the island. If this school's staff is competent the island would actually be on alert since this incident has taken place far too close to home for them."

"Then we wait until tomorrow. I'm sure they won't want to risk anything right now." Tyrone was mainly attempting to get some sleep out of this. Plus he doubted they would actually attempt to torture Emmet. It would be like trying to torture Tie. Keeping any of them conscious would make the Mafia immediately regret it.

--------------------------------------------

"Bring a case of those bitches!" Megan yelled as Karen ran out. She did like how Karen wasn't much of a downer after the beatings she's taken. "Anything else you plan on bringing? We better talk about this now. You might know a few things, but we're the ones who've faced them often."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 12:58 am

Kiya: We're not going into war, we're going in to deceive and retreat. So I don't plan on bringing more then what's needed. Since we are on the subject though, tell me what you know about the True Notes. I've fought the demon Riku, but what else are we up against here?

"It's become clear why Greg called in somebody to help his son. These students wasn't just superhuman, they where special. Something this entire place seemed to be off as well, so any intel could only help."

---

"It bothered Sandra they had to wait to rescue Emmet, it was even more uncomfortable that Troy would be kept nearby all night. This would probably be a pretty restless night."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 3:36 am

"I'm glad you asked. Well lets go down the list."

Megan began starting with some of the more important ones due to threat level. She wasn't entirely sure who would be the most powerful, but considering she fought Emmet he would be a good place to start.

"That sleeping fag over there is powerful. Not sure how Tenshi caught him, but I know it wasn't easy. If Tenshi screws up and he wakes up. Expect for his rather flaming nature to catch everything around us on fire. He can also fly and is actually an experienced fighter. His pyrokinetic abilities are superior than any simple student." it was clear Megan did do some planning after her first encounter with Emmet. Actually she was planning on using her explosives to flatten a building on him, but Troy had to take away her fun. "He was a good fight to. Kind of makes me want to knock Tenshi out and wake him up...just kidding." she winked.

"The next is Lilia Ashford. Strong, fast and very durable. Able to heal most wounds, but destroying the brain should work. Of course she is a superhuman instead of a mutant. She even appears to have other abilities that allows her to create temporary forcefields and even command the wind. Her powers are far to varied in general. Either she can take powers or magic." Megan just shrugged not really giving the 'magic' option any credibility.

"Sandra is weird. She might have the power to destroy a city or barely able to life a car from the ground. It seems Troy went down like a bitch to her, but that's not saying much. Her abilities may extend into powerful telepathy, but I doubt even she is fully aware of her powers. Honestly depending on how lucky we are Sandra could easily stick our own heads up our asses without lifting a finger. On to the next person..." Megan wasn't really that concerned about Sandra. For the moment she doubted Sandra had full control. It was only a matter of time though.

She went through the rest of the group giving her what limited knowledge she had on them. Occasionally referring Kiya to Alex, Karen and Tenshi for further info. In general Kiya had the information the Mafia could have gained from fighting them. Even the knowledge that Tyrone had a precog for a sister was told just in case she popped up again.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 11:50 am

"The mention of a precog could be troublesome and potentially could screw up this entire idea, the Sandra girl could be a issue as well, though this girls power seems inconsistent. Kiya had to consider not just herself, her cybernetic should give her at least a level of defense against telepathy, and would hope the same for the precog, though it depends on the other persons skill. Due to still having human organs, her brain being one, the cybernetics only defends for so long.

Still it's the others that concern her must in this regard as they are fully open to the telepathy and precog invasion."

Kiya: Well, thank you for the information.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 3:24 am

Following the alarms, any plans were put on immediate hold. The islands repair unit was dispatched immediately and began fixing the damaged areas. Rooms like Tesla's, Roberta's, and Tanesha's were repaired easily enough to allow for them to return. Though most of the group wasnt able to go to sleep so easily so they all crashed in Emmets room, plotting and watching over Troy till the first sighting on sunlight.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 11:29 am

"The entire night was grueling for Sandra, she was still very tired from her fight with Troy coupled with a lack of sleep afterwards. Despite that she never got hardly any sleep during the night either, Troy being so close had her edge, but her main concern was Emmet. Nobody knows what those Mafia bastards was doing to him, and she feared for him. By this time Sandra was watching the sunrise though Emmet's window.

Katy wasn't so bad off, and while Tesla was another that had a rough night out of it, she seem to cope with it better then Sandra. Surprisingly Troy still hasn't budged, but from what Tenesha witnessed last night from Sandra, she wouldn't be surprised if Troy was comatose or close to it."

---

"By morning all the Mafia had gathered around, while he was missing most of last night, Joe's arrival gave a possible plan B for if the precog was to screw up plan A."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 2:33 am

Tyrone left the room before everyone went to sleep to call Sarah and tell her about the plan. It took awhile a long with a few insults thrown back and forth over favors, gullibility and just plain annoyance but he was able to convince her. All she needed to do was bring her brain to the deal. When that was over he finally tried to get some rest mainly with Victoria in his arms. Troy's presence didn't help matters, but he was at least able to get a few hours of rest.

Roberta was also among the group of people having issues sleeping. She went out for a jog. Of course her version of a jog is running as fast as a car down the highway. It did help her get a good look at how the school was responding to their fight. It simply confirmed their suspicions. Doing anything tonight was out of the question. She came back after that little exercise and went straight to sleep. Tie was barely even affected by the night's events.

At least it appeared that way, but mainly it was simply easier for her to drift off to sleep since she hasn't slept much for the last few days. When they all woke up they could see Tie stumble almost zombie like to the bathroom. The second it closed she came out nearly sparkling with a smile on her face as if she just won the lottery.

"Goodmorning my darlings! Today we bring our friend back and I know a good spot for it."

----------------------------------------------

"Whassup Joe!" Megan waved over towards him then got closer as they gathered together. Her vector touched his shoulder gently squeezing it. "You did a good job. I don't think anyone even had to deal with that did we sent you after. I bet you did that move I taught you. That wall running neck snap."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)
Page 3 of 35Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next