Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 1:16 am

Riku gave the both of them a chilly smily " Reeeally? You wanna step into the abyss? " he tossed his back and cackled " Naww, dont wanna scar my friends for life. I'll do you one better and give you a tour " A void opened up in the wall, Emmet and Tesla followed Riku through it. Ass the void closed behind them, they found themselves in a darkened classroom. The group of people that had just walked in, were all standing in the center of the room with blank looks on their faces "

" This took a lot of thought to make, like what really scares people? What keeps people up late at night, makes them flinch at the slightest of noises? The obvious answer, aside from death, death, and the unknown, but from what is already there or the very mundane "

Reaching out, he seeming pulled a long, stark white staff out of thin air " You know, a lot of people are afraid of clowns? Or random strangers following them home at night " he twirled the staff overhead and firmly slammed it on the ground, the scenery melted away and three found themselves in the middle of a forest at night " A lot of shady shit happens in rural areas "

He pointed and the group of people appeared, walking through the woods, looking around frantically. One moment it was completely silent, then in the next, an eery tune started playing. Emmet and Tesla could see what appeared to be large men moving through the woods.

--------------------------------------------------

" From what i've gleamed, their's four of them, that I know of. Two demon sisters who go by the red queens, a couple of bitches of have lady boners for their idea of order. You've probably seen some of their minions, wearing these awful brown uniforms. After some digging i've discovered that they have some familial relationship to Riku Darkholme, very interesting. Down the line, theres the dragon that made quite the entrance a month ago, he's not really trying to hide much, like our nina here, he's a vampire, a very old one that drank the blood of a dragon and gained it's form, quite a powerful customer if I do say so. The last one is........I'm not sure what to categorize him as, a demon most likely, but his power is very sinister. I first felt it when I was testing the true notes out with my card men "

Alice ticked off each member on her fingers, leaving out their leader, as she hadnt yet managed to obtain any information on them. First, she'd need to actually get in contact with them, though that shouldnt be too difficult. Suddenly, Alice felt Karen approaching, she'd woken up a few days ago, but for the most part, she'd been stationary, as if she was getting used to her own body again.

The door was thrown open and Karen strutted in, one of the first things she'd done upon awakening, was to dye her hair. The site of red appeared to disgust her, she'd settled on the color black, at the last minute, simply meshed it with highlights, still keeping the red, as a reminder. She was wearing the school uniform, for the moment anyway, and simply smirked at everyone.

" Well, you seem to have fully rejoined us in the realm of the living " Alice noted, with a smile " How do you feel? "

Karen's smirk widened " Like i'm ready to crush some a phoenix "

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noah was eating an ice cream cone and scoping out the rest of the festival for demonic activity, finding more and more minor ones lurking around, when Amelia approached him " I remember you " Amelia noted that his demeanor had changed, though it was on an incredibly subtle level, mostly his eyes though, she was left with no doubts that she was standing in front of an executioner of the church " Did you need something? "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Hey guys " Garfield called the three girls over as they entered the room " Emmet and Tesla were here awhile ago, marveling at my genius " he grinned and stepped aside so they could see all of the pictures. Tanesha was looking at one in particular, of her and Sandra, sitting on a bench together and smiling at the camera.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 2:29 am

This all looked interesting, but Tesla felt like Riku had taken the fun out of it by guiding them and explaining these things. "So how does this work with mutants like us. Are our powers disabled in this place?" Tesla asked.

-----

Kiya remembered Karen, it was surprising she sounded ready to fight. After recent events one would figure Karen would piss her pants on the mere sight of Sandra. It was clearly obvious that this Fear Factor, likely the mage at hand had helped restore Karen's mental stability to where it was prior to Sandra's attack. "Well Karen, I hope you learned your lesson on recklessness. As Sandra's powers grows, your size and strength will begin to mean less and less. Next time you face a Phoenix, you'd be wise to have some defensive measures in place."

With 2 mages in this group, it should be possible to at least make it difficult for Sandra to mentally attack their members. Especially now that they got a first hand view of what to expect, they'd be fools not to protect themselves. Speaking to Alice once again. "Seems like there is a fair supernatural presence on this island, but how do you intend on having them do what we want them to?"

-----

Sandra had start off with other pictures. She took note of some of the Emmet and Tesla ones, and how uncannily similar the two posed with each other. She wondered what connection there was between the two. Sandra passed by some group photo's before coming upon the one Tanesha was looking at. Sandra smiled a spoke to her girlfriend. "Almost like a vision into the future, isn't it? Imagine us living together, visiting the park, sitting together on a bench, enjoying the sunset. Just having nice romantic afternoons."

Despite everything, Sandra still had high hopes that they could get past these problems the Phoenix has been causing. Sandra still dreamed that she could live with Tanesha in peace. Juliet was just admiring Garfield's handy work in general, having no emotional ties to the photo's.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 3:21 am

" I wouldnt say i've explained it all, Tesla " Riku smiled, suprising the girl, suddenly he faded away " As for powers, well what do you think? "

The surroundings rippled slightly, Emmet could feel something coming over them, but didnt try to fight it " It appears were getting a chance to experience it first hand after all " he mused lightly as the group came into view. He could feel their life force and something else, he assumed Riku's magic, this should be interesting. The woods felt like they were teaming with life, but it felt artificial. Emmet wondered if someone like him just wasnt a good match for this place.

Screams suddenly filled the air as people started running waving about wildly. Emmet could see some of them attempting to fight back, but quickly giving up and fleeing. Large men running out of the woods and attempting to grab people. His own heartrate was beginning to go up and goosebumps spread over his skin, was this the fear magic at work? He jumped back as one of the men attempted to grab him, the face completely obscured by blackness, but closer inspection....did he know this person? or construct was the right word.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Tanesha smiled " Yeah, that sounds so amazing, Cant wait for it to happen " she took Sandra's hand and squeezed it gently. She wanted to believe that they could have all that, that the crazyness that's always going on, wouldnt ruin it.

Garfield watched the two girls, feeling awkward and more then a little jealous. He was enjoying all the amazing sex, damn sure he was, but at time, he sat back and let himself think of Emmet. Them together, out at a movie, going for walks on the beach, having picnics. He knew that they could have that stuff now, but not without certain people tagging along, he wanted it to mean something more and for Emmet to feel the same way that he did, but he didnt see that happening. Emmet was pretty much anti relationship.

He let his gaze wander to a picture of them, He'd jumped as high into the air as he could and Emmet had flown over to meet them and hold onto him. Emmets smile in the picture was so bright and warm and Garfield wanted it to be all for him.

-----------------------------------------------------

Alice leaned against Karen and smiled " I just have to proposition them and see where it goes from there "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 4:29 am

Tesla let out a small frightened yell as she got grabbed by one of the attackers, Tesla did quickly fight lose and backed up near Emmet, but he could tell she was much more on edge then normal, and the fact she verbally showed fear with a yell, Tesla never did that. That all but confirmed something was coming over them.

-----

Sandra knew Tanesha had worries, to be honest Sandra did as well. Sandra pulled her girlfriend in close, smiling and kissing her. "I know things are hard right now, but we'll find a way to make it work. As long as we have each other." Wasn't much for Juliet to do except stay back and admire the photo's. Seems the girls was having a touching moment and the photographer seemed to be day dreaming.

-----

"Very well" Kiya commented. If this Alice could really pull off the plan she discussed, Kiya was willing to wait a bit more. A job done right is better then fast and careless.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 4:18 pm

"Ah there it is." Amelia thought to herself as Noah spoke. She wondered how it was possible that the faithful like them be such a disciplined force. To her it was almost like seeing a friendly face "I want your assistance."

She could sense the gazes from a few students who walked by. They felt sinister, but she paid them no mind. The only special thing about them were the casual clothes they were wearing. Maybe the demon's minions weren't all students. "Your fellow club member Riku Darkholme may be in trouble soon. There are too many monsters hiding in the shadows and I'm sure you've noticed it to. Even some of the students appear to be tainted. If anything happens I'm sure the hyrbid magus would eventually be involved."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 10:17 pm

Suddenly Emmet heard a scream from behind him and saw two of the shadow men ganging up on a small figure, overriding the fear, he ran over to them. The moment he got close, they vanished, leaving the person cowering in a ball. Upon further inspection he saw it was a little girl around eight or nine, her long, red hair hung to her waist.

" It's ok little one, their gone " Emmet spoke soothingly. The girl peeked up and him and threw herself at him, holding onto him tightly, shivering in fear. He gently patted her head and frowned, this was all a bit much for a child to endure " Where are your parents? "

The girl took a moment to calm down before she spoke " I-I dont know, w-we got separated when the s-scary people came out, t-they ran off screaming "

Emmet shook his head in disust, fear or not, it was a parents first and foremost duty, to make sure their child was safe, when he found these people, he'd give them a talking too " Whats your name little one? I'm Emmet and my friend over there is Tesla "

The girl stepped back and brushed off her clothes, a simple t-shirt, shorts, and sandles " I'm mien, nice to meet you mister Emmet, Miss Tesla " she reached out and took Emmets hand, holding it tightly. He gave her a bright and encouraging smile

" Our party seems to have grown larger, lets get Miss Mien to her parents "

In the next instant the scenery changed and they were in what appeared to be a subway station.

---------------------------------------

Noah nodded " The demonic presence on the island seens greater then it usually is, i've been picking off a lot bugs, but I can feel a greater presence, hiding just out of sight " he frowned when she mentioned Riku being in possible trouble, his first thought was to leave the demon to his own dilema's. Grudgingly, he had to admit that he was a skilled combatant, surely he could handle himself. But at the same time, they were both members of the True Notes, a simple high school choir, but it often felt more then that.

" Very well, what other intel do you have " he asked as they started walking, a few people seemingly following them.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 11:01 pm

Tesla greeted Mien and then sighed when the world switched to a subway. "Great, are there going to be zombie's next?" Tesla normally didn't mind, but whatever Riku had going on had her on edge.

-----

After they finished looking at the pictures, Sandra, Juliet and Tanesha set off to find the next attraction. As they walked Sandra spoke "Hey Juliet do you like to sing?" Juliet seemed surprised. "Sing? Sorry I don't think I've ever song before. My sister used to always love humming something though." Sandra smiled "you have a sister!" Juliet frowned and dipped her head slightly. "Maybe somewhere. We got separated as kids. I haven't seen her since I was maybe 6 or 7 years old. I assume she's alive somewhere, but for all I know she could be dead."

Sandra felt sorry for the girl. "Oh I'm sorry. I hope you find her some day." Juliet smiled slightly "thank you". Wanting to more the topic on to something more bright Sandra went back to her original topic. "You should join the true notes. Something is... special about this group. You don't need to really understand singing, it all just seems to come to you naturally. You should drop by Juliet, at least try it."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 3:28 am

"Some of the culprits behind this are the Red Queens. I know True Notes encountered them here and it looks like they're back. You know what was their main target that day?" Amelia knew that attack didn't add up entirely with their MO. They were impulsive monsters, but what's happening now fits far better and even then Jonah encountered a powerful vampire not long after. There was something more at stake.

As they walked around she got a text from Jonah that basically confirmed what she knew and then some. "A few of the students under their influence confirmed Red Queen involvement. Also the number of students who follow the demons are at a hundred at least. Containment might be too late."

"You think?" She thought but knew he likely had some sort of plan that likely included the True Notes in some way.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 9:07 pm

" Psst "

Emmet almost jumped out of his skin, but Mien holding his hand seemed to help him endure whatever magical influence Riku had going on. He looked for the source of the noise and saw off at the end of the subway tunnel, a face suspended in the darkness, a filthy and hairy one. His long and meaty arms stretched out, finger pressed to his lips, while another gestured for them to come over.

Before any of them knew what was happening, their shaky legs were moving them closer to the filthy man, even as they tried to fight it off. Mien was starting to whimper in fear as they got closer, more filthy men were coming out, leering and gesturing. Before they got close enough however, a trolley pulled up.

Of their own free will, Emmet, Tesla, and Mien made a break for the trollet, getting in and sitting down. As the train started moving, albeit very slowly, it passed by the men. An incountable number of them were there and not just in front of them,  but Tesla could see the same scene from the windows behind them.

As the trolley came to a complete stop, Emmet held his hand up, but it was shaking so much " Your queston is answered Tesla, fear seems to paralyze our abilities. It makes sense, this is all taking place in the mind " though it was very easy to forget this simple fact. The doors rattled as the men tried to force their way in.

Riku was outside, leaning against the wall and watching the scene through a hand mirror. He was watching Mien intently, who the fuck was that? At Kaiser's insistance, he'd barred children from entering the room, both magically and with a sign. So how did this little girl get in? He mentally reached out, in an attempt to pull her out. But he was immediately pushed back, violently.

As he rubbed his head and wiped away the trickle of blood that had come from his nose, he decided it was better to just ignore her, clearly something powerful had infiltrated his horror space, but she wasnt doing anything that he could see. She seemed to have some interest in Emmet, that was for sure.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Tanesha agreed with Sandra " Yeah, it's a lot of fun " ignoring all the rampant kidnapping " Sing some songs, learn some dance moves and Mr.Oskin even said were getting good enough to hit up competitions " Tanesha was used to cheer competitions, so she was curious to see how a choir one would be. At the back of her mind, she understood how Julia felt, the love of a younger sibling and something bad happening to them. She was still kicking herself for what happened to Tia, so happy that she was safe and back home now, she really hoped Julia found her sister.

------------------------------------------------------------

" Then we'll need to just move to extermination " he said matter oh factly " Letting a contamination get to far out of hand can lead some very horrific events. On an island of this size and with boats, it could spread further, if containment is out " he slipped his hand into his pocket pulled out a key black keys " The queens immediate MO is hard to grasp. From what i've heard they interupted a cheerleader tryout, one that Riku and Lilia hartford attended and engaged them in combat "

He took note to not mention Lilia's true angelic presence " We'll need to seek her out as well and possibly others, some of the true notes are aware of the supernatural, but the rest are normal students and i'd rather limit their interactions as much as possible "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 11:09 pm

Tesla was getting quite freaked out at this point, more so then Emmet. "Well I'll admit, I didn't expect this. Gonna fucking kill Riku when we get out of her." Tesla wasn't use to be freaked out, while the sensation of legit fear was thrilling, it was also pissing Tesla off. So she was conflicted on how to feel over this whole experience.

-----

Sandra squeezed Tani's hand. "Hey Tani don't be so hard on yourself. Tia is safe now, that's what matters." Sandra gave Tani a smile and as they continued walking along the group met up with Katy. The group went through all the introductions again, introducing Katy to Juliet. Katy agreed that Juliet should join up with the True Notes. After a bit of chatter Katy spoke up. "Hey have you girls heard about Riku's haunted house? I'm heading over there, you wanna come?"

Juliet spoke up first "I'll pass on that. When you've seen real blood, stage props don't have much effect anymore." The line about seeing real blood seemed to disturb Sandra, it brought back memories of Karen, and Megan, and so much. Sandra spoke up "I... I think I'll pass on that as well. My life has enough fear in it." It was clear to Tani that while Sandra was in perfect health, the memories of all she'd gone though was still getting to her.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 12:24 am

Emmet was about to say something when the scene shifted again, this time they appeared to be in a liquor store. The fear hadnt dissapated, but it wasnt getting worse either, Emmet squeezed Mien's and Tesla's hands assuringly, he could feel Tesla's discomfort and annoyance " How are you ladies doin-

He paused in mid speech and froze, his breathing was becoming labored. He dropped to his knee's as the feeling got worse, his head was pounding and it felt like he could hear voices.

" GAHHH OH FUCK WHAT IS THAT?! "

" IT'S COMING CLOSER OH NO! "

" STAYAWAYSTAYAWAYSTAYAWAYSTAWAY!!! "

" I WANT MY MOMMY!! PLEASE MOMMY I'LL BE A GOOD BOY I SWEAR! "

Emmet groaned in pain " I-I can hear them, their thoughts, oh god their fear, I feel it, the pain "
The voices and emotions were getting louder and louder, threatening to overwhelm him. He hugged himelf, trying to keep together, as he did this, energy started emenating from his body. Tesla was watching him with clear concern, while Mien simply rubbed Emmet's back, her face impassive.

THUD

Tesla looked up, her fear was suddenly gone, whether Riku did something or Emmet did, she didnt know. Her head cleared, she kept an ear out for the the noise as it got closer, loud footsteps that seemed to make the whole store shake.

---------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile outside Riku was watching the scene intently, the cosmic energy was clear as day, but what had triggered it? Suddenly the mirror shattered " Oh for fucks sake!! "

At that moment Sandra, Tanesha, Katie, and Julia came into view. Riku clapped his hands together and the bone door opened up, spitting out everyone from the space, almost everyone.

" Whats wrong? " Tanesha asked, she'd never see Riku look that nervous before, she'd started to think that nothing could get under the guys skin.

Riku walked up to the door and cocked his fist back, darkness covering it and forming a demonic claw " Some fucking bastard has infiltrated and hijacked my haunted house! " he punched the door, making the hallway shake, but nothing else " Ugh, just what I needed, not like all the small fry wandering around werent enough of a pain in the ass, now some mid level boss has joind the act and of course he's connected to the cunt sisters! "

He pulled out his phone and started texting someone " Just just great " he turned to the others, seemingly just noticing them " Oh, hi, who's your friend? "

" This is Julia, care to explain what your freakout is about? " Tanesha asked, one eyebrow raised " I get the feeling I already know where this is going "

" Gurl, where else does it ever go? Emmet and Tesla are still in there. I was able to get everyone else out, but whoevers hijacked my shit is blocking me from getting them "

Tanesha looked at the bone door worriedly " Anyone we know? "

Riku shook his head " No, this is different, somewhat, more on the......demonic side. Dont worry, i'll get them out in no time, just have do something I really dont wanna do. Ask for help " Thankfully Tabitha, Gat, and Shizuka were touring the festival with Kano and were on their way. As well as Kaiser for, because. Riku raised a hand, a large mirror forming in mid air, it started showing an image, then pure static " Oh come on! Does anyone have some antenna and tin foil on their person? "

Back inside, Tesla finally saw who was making all the noise. A large and obese looking figure, she couldnt label him as a man, male sure but not man. He was shirtlesss, exposing all of his sickly grey skin, but his face looked a cross between a man and a pig. Lower she could see he was wearing blue jeans and stretched out convers shoes. He looked at them, a wide grin on his face.

Tesla glared " Ok, Riku this is.....something, I dont really know what "

" HAHAHA, names Sus, oh I dont have anything to do with that half breed. I serve two sexy demon chicks, real demons. Hottest ones you've ever seen I tell you, I'm here on their behalf, though they dont know im here. Trying to look good so I can get in bed with them, if you catch my drift " he winked pervertedly " Anyway I just got here and started terrorizing people, inflicting pain, was about to eat this guy when the dirty half breed pulled them all out, luckily you were close enough for me to grab and keep here "

He rubbed his hands in anticipation " Oh what should we do first? Some dismemberment maybe? Oh a nice skinning, your skin looks sooooo soft and tasty "

".....you'll do no such thing "

Emmet was struggling to rise, the energy still covering him, but he was still looking shaken. Whatever he'd been experiencing before was leaving after effects. Mien kept close to him, still rubbing his back. " Tesla.....t-take Mien and run "

Sus laughed " Regular white night we got here, I generally go for guys, but you got the soft looking skin too, if you want to be eaten first, i'll oblige. But the chick isnt going anywhere, everythings right in this store now, cant run away "

Emmet glared " I was afraid of that, well......your a step up from the last person who held me in a cut off space "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 1:20 am

Tesla took her diamond form, getting ready for a fight. "Emmet do you want me to take this fat bastard?" She was a bit worried for Emmet, she didn't know what had just happened to him, but it didn't seem good. Perhaps he was best to sit this fight out.

-----

All the events that was going on was starting to get the group worried. Sandra wanted to go hep but by the sounds of things Emmet's group was trapped in their little space. "Well I got to at least see what's going on." Sandra stepped forwards, Tanesha was confused as to what she planned to do. Sandra approached and gently laid a finger on the mirror. Sandra didn't know for sure, but she already broke through one dimension and figured some Phoenix power might break whatever the demon is doing to block Riku.

Sandra was still only able to trigger the Phoenix through emotion, so logically she thought about Karen. Going through many painful memories she'd tried her best to forget about, Sandra's eyes briefly glowed with the aura of the Phoenix, cosmic power quickly shot into Riku's mirror and the image was quickly restored. Sandra dropped to one knee favoring her forehead, the power of the Phoenix gone as quickly as it came. Tanesha ran over to Sandra worried.

Tanesha helped Sandra to her feet asking what was wrong, Sandra explained that she had a splitting headache but was alright. "Don't worry, it'll pass" Sandra said. She looked up at Riku's mirror, Emmet, Tesla and "wait... is that Mien?" Sandra questioned, putting a hand to her forehead again. Trying to think was painful with this headache. Sandra was sure that was the girl she spent a week with after Karen killed her. At least it looked like her. What was she doing in there?

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 2:18 am

The image was instantly after Sandra's phoenix trick. Riku scanned the area and narrowed his eyes " Ok, this is semi worse then I thought, that there is Sus, a fucking pig demon. Thing of it is, he's nowhere near powerful enough to seal off a space, that means someone else is helping him " he started biting his fingers and using his blood to draw runes in the air, as he was doing this, four people came running down the hall.

A short girl with long pink hair, a taller girl of asian descent, a guy wearing a kilt, and Kano. Tabitha leaned against a wall to catch her breath. They'd been at viking club type bar place that Kano had taken an instant liking too, when they'd gotten the message from Riku and immediately come over " I told this whole thing was a bad idea! "

Riku rolled his eyes " Hey, everything was going peaches and cum before my show got hijacked, the reviews were all five stars, now my ratios gonna get fucked up "

Tabitha sighed and walked over, she closed her eyes and began chanting, moving her arms in a slow arc " Thankfully I had the foresight to consider something like this happening. I was helping you set this place up, I put a fail safe enchantment, it's designed to dissolve the space and bring it back to normal. Unfortunately with all this interverence, it's going to take me sometime to fully activate it.

" Can you loosen it enough for some of us to get in? " Gat asked, he was starring at the mirror along with the others " That things a bit beyond them dont you think? "

" Sir Gat is right, thine eyes can gauge that infernal beast power, it is mighty indeed. I do not think that Tesla and Emmet will fair well against it " Kano declared " Lady Tabitha, pray that you can open the path and allow this son of Thor to vanuish that beast! "

Tabitha shook her head " No can do, I can definetly sense someone powerful interfering, but I made this thing as best I could, I may not be able to send anyone in, but I swear I'll get them out. All we can do is watch and hope "

Shizuka was leaning back against the wall " We have faith in you Pinky-kun, Ku-kun what do you think your friends chances are? "

" Why do you keep switching honorifics? Anyway I think they can hang on so just hang tight " this last line to Kaiser who had appeared without anyone noticing. Watching the mirror and gripping his wooden swords tightly.

Julia had grabbed a chair and helped Sandra sit down. Tanesha looked confused " Mien? Sandra it's just Emmet and Tesla in there " Sandra quickly realized she was the only one who could see the little girl.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Emmet had finally managed to get to his feet, he was feeling a little better but still shaky on his feet " Careful Tesla, I don't think this brute will go down that easy, keep some distance for now till we know what he can do "

Sus cracked his knuckles " Awww, don't be like that, let's get to know each other! " he launched forward with speed that seemed riddiculous for his size. Emmet raised his hand, a column of fire erupting around the pig demon and causing his to scream. Falling backwards and rolling around, he got back to his feet and glared " What the fuck kind of fire is this!? "

He stomped down and all the stands in the store flew around, making more room. Moving again, he started circling them, weary now but not losing his perverted attitude " How about a sight of those panties to get us started,black ones right? " he blurred and appeared at their right.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 3:03 am

Sandra was surprised to see Mien and didn't consider her words when she spoke. It made sense Sandra herself seen the little girl, given her Phoenix ties. But it seemed the others couldn't see her. "I'll explain after we rescue our friends" Sandra said to Tanesha. "Just, don't worry OK. I'm not losing my mind or anything." Sandra knew Tanesha worried about her a lot, with everything Sandra had been though it would of broken most people. So if Tanesha thought Sandra was starting to see things, Sandra could see how that's cause for concern. So Sandra felt it was best to say something to ease Tanesha's worries.

Juliet thought Sandra was going off the deep end, her saying she was OK didn't make it reality. Juliet wondered how Sandra could possibly explain seeing somebody that didn't exist. Normally this was a clear sign to cut ties and get out of dodge. But, oddly she fell compelled to stay though she wasn't sure why. She hadn't known Sandra more then a few hours.

-----

Tesla quickly moved away from the pig demon, keeping Mien behind her. "He's fast, we know much" Tesla commented. At least it looked like Emmet's fire had hurt this monster.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 1:43 am

They were able to keep Sus at bay with Emmet's flames, but he wasnt sure how much longer they could last. Suddenly, Sus's speed increased exponentally, knocked Tesla away ad Sent Emmet flying.Tesla tried to get back to him, but Sus had her boxed in and with no way to know where his attack would come from.

" Tesla! jump back and punch! "

Tesla, on pure insticts, did as Emmet said. She jumped back and swung her fist, Sus was suddely in the spot she'd been standing and caught Tesla's diamond fist in his stomache, sending him flying.

Emmet was holding Mien close, his breathing a bit better " I'm not sure what's going on, but I can read that beast mind, he's quite simple " the pounding heache had subsided, the flow of thoughts had been cut to just the people in the room, Sus raging about not knowing about a telepath was in the room and Tesla's own shock and immediately wondering if he was peeking at her thoughts. Oddly enough, Mien's mind was silent to him, but he didt have time to dwell on that, a plan was forming in his mind " Let's strike back! "

---------------------------------------------------

Outside, while Tabitha was working, quite a crowd had gathered to watch the large mirror. I order to keep the severity of the situation under wraps, Riku whipped out a megaphoe and had Tanesha and Shizuka pass around baskets.

" That's right people step up, the haunted house was decoy! here's the real show, live combat. Here we have the pig fucker vs the diamond diva ad the queen goddess, taking all bets come on!! " people were immediately jumping in on the action, making varying bets for Sus and Tesla/Emmet.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 2:12 am

"I'm with you Emmet. You lead I'll follow." Tesla had no idea Emmet was telepathic, but it was a good time to reveal that power. It gave them better fighting odds against this overweight speedy freak. Tesla was no stranger to creeps checking her out, but this guy, yea no, fuck that.

-----

As the crowds picked up Katy came over to Sandra and Juliet. "How you feeling?" she asked. Sandra stood and briefly smiled. "A lot better now, Phoenix takes a lot out of me. But it's nothing a rest can't solve." Fading back to a more concerning look as looks back up at the fight. "I'm more worried about them then me. We need to get in there, or get them out." Sandra did still feel some after effects of the Phoenix, but she'd been in worse conditions and didn't want to take focus away from the others. Katy involved Sandra that Riku and his friends where doing the best they could, but Sandra wasn't going to feel comfortable until they reunited.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 2:59 am

Following Emmet's instructions, Tesla started fighting, it was a tough battle even with Even with Emmet relaying all of Sus's moves to her, but she was hanging in there. Sus was getting seriously pissed off at this point, he kept trying to be less obvious in his attacks, but it was just beyond him. He roared, his body startig to grow bigger, his power increasing.

" Now i'll crush and fuck this bitch, oh and at the same time, hear that you little fairy?! "

Emmet floated into the air " Tesla, do you remember when we fought the card men? "

She instantly knew what he was talking about and smirked " Union raid? "

" Precisely my dear, let's show you this filthy pig who we are! " music instantly started playing.

Emmet and Tesla:
We are living our lives
Abound with so much information

Emmet:
Come on, let go of the remote
Don't you know you're letting all the junk flood in
I try to stop the flow, double-clicking on the go
But it's no use, hey I'm being consumed

Tesla:
Loading... Loading... Loading...
Quickly reaching maximum capacity
Warning... Warning... Warning...
Gonna short-circuit my identity (ahh)

Emmet:
Get up on your feet, tear down the walls
Catch a glimpse of the hollow world
Snooping 'round town will get you nowhere
You're locked up in your mind

Emmet and Tesla:
We're all trapped in a maze of relationships
Life goes on with or without you
I swim in the sea of the unconscious
I search for your heart, pursuing my true self

Tesla:
Get up, get up, it's time to get real
Can't control the steering wheel
Outside is in a veil of mystery
Won't get out so easily

Emmet:
We are living our lives, and we realize what's happening
Hey brother, watch yourself
Grab your things, don't miss your chance
Find your own rhythm
And dance your own dance

Tesla:
Be creative, chart your course
You must know what lies ahead
Driving through the deep end of the ocean
Leaving obscurity

Emmet and Tesla:

You are standing in the middle of another world
It's hard to feel your real emotions
You are smiling in a shirt wet with bitter tears
Let me help you find a place to call it home

We're all trapped in a maze of relationships
Life goes on with or without you
I swim in the sea of the unconscious
I search for your heart, pursuing my true self

Emmet and Tesla belted the lyrics of the song in perfect harmony as they moved and fought, much to the delight of the crowd( Riku: what fight to the death ist complete without a musical number! Gat bring the snack cart aroud!)

At the last moment, Emmet and Tesla brought their hands together, in a surge of power, a large flame coated diamon sword sprang into existance between them. Together, they drove it right into Sus's chest, flames engulfing him as shards of diamond sliced through his insides. His body fell back with a loud thud.

----------------------------------------

The crowd was goig wild, with only a handfull of people booing the outcome, Tabitha relayed that she was almost done, they would be out soon.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 3:23 am

Sandra was delighted with the outcome. The combination attack was a big part of why Sandra wanted to get in if they couldn't get her friends out. But it was great to see Emmet could do it with other people as well. A passage soon opened allowing those trapped inside to exit. Sandra pushing her way through the crowd was one of the first to meet the due, greeting both Emmet and Tesla with a friendly hug and kiss, relieved they'd gotten out. The other True Notes all gathered around as well. Tesla was back in her human skin and sighed a breath of relieve. She then hit Emmet with a quick elbow shot to his side, not strong enough to hurt just to make him feel it. "Hey what's the deal holding out on us, why didn't you say you was telepathic?"

Emmet didn't have the chance to speak up when suddenly from the mirror came a voice "Dont think it's over yet "

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 3:40 am

Sus rose up, his pale skin a deep, angry red. The ripped the sword out of his chest and test it aside, the wound sealing up. With a mighty roar, Sus lunged at Tesla, enlarged hands sprouting claws.

" No, this is over "

Suddenly the pig demon came to a complete halt in mid-air. Energy rippled through the area, threatening to rip it apart, but it did't stop there, the immense power spread out till it seemed to encompass the whole island. At the center of it stood Emmet, standing in front of Tesla with an arm outstretched. Cosmic energy was coating his body, stretching out till appeared that he had ethereal wings. Rage radiating from his as he starred Sus down.

Everyone watching this show down, felt paralyzed, except for Sandra who could see Mien standing a ways off, arms crossed and smirking before she vanished.

" Begone, mongrel! "

Emmet clenched his fist and Sus was engulfed in cosmic flames, completely incinerating him to nothing " Don't think I dont have something for you too peasant "

Alice screamed as she was suddenly thrown into a wall. She'd been the one to assist Sus, as a way of getting closer to the sisters, but it seemed to have backfired. She rubbed her cheek and found that a hand print had been seared into it, along with a splitting headache.

The power dissipated and Emmet fell back, Kaiser caught him, and passed out. Riku moved everyone into the hallway and sealed off the room, turning to address the audience " Alright everyone, I hope you enjoyed that knock back, drag out battle, I'm betting you were all super, special, awesome suprised that there was a second part! Yep, Queen Goddess unleashed his limit break! Thats just one fight people, come back tomorrow for the grand opening of the battle club! "

Kaiser gently put Emmet down so he could rest. Tabitha pressed a hand against his forehead to check on him, but found nothing wrong. His life force was so immense that wouldnt be out for long.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 3:26 pm

That power Emmet used, it felt the same as her own. And the involvement of Mien, Sandra wasn't a idiot, it looked like Emmet had the Phoenix Force as well. It looked like he may of even been stronger then her, which was shocking. Sandra had used the Phoenix a few times, grew stronger every time, she was even starting to slightly manipulate it. And yet the first time Emmet ever uses it, he eradicates a demon. When Sandra was "dead" for a week, Mien mentioned there possibly being a second Phoenix. It seems that reveal has been made.

Sandra walked up to Emmet, pushing past most in her way. Kaiser, Riku and Tesla was all sat around Emmet. "He'll be alright, just let him rest" Sandra said as she joined them, sounding oddly much more understanding and assured of herself rather then questioning. "That surge of power... it took both of us to fight that demon before" Tesla commented. "I have a good idea of that surge was Tesla, seeing I've had a few first hand experiences with it myself" Sandra replied, revealing her suspicions to the rest of the current group. Tesla briefly raised a eyebrow. "So your claiming Emmet is like you, a Phoenix?" Sandra nodded. "I'm certain of it."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 8:03 pm

"I think you maybe right. but its doubtful the demons will act blatantly enough for us to find them. Maybe we can contain them and limit damage to the-" Amelia was interrupted by her phone ringing and answered it. The call was from Jonah and she got a feeling it wasn't good. "Bad news?"

"Terrible, looks True Notes were just attacked by a demon." Jonah was walking away with the crowd that was just done cheering on Emmet. "Emmet and Tesla was targeted by a demon inside Riku's haunted house."

"Shit! I'm assuming the situation is handled?"

"Yes, Emmet and Tesla was able to overcome the creature. The half breed did enough to cover up the incident." Jonah didn't want to admit he was impressed by the spectacle. "Still it shows they've acted first. What do you want to do?"

Amelia waited for a moment and knew what Jonah wanted to do. For now it looked like he was right. "Capture and cleanse all infected. If they're possessed exorcise them with extreme prejudice. We have another brother with us Noah Arkson. We're not alone."

"Understood."

"Noah looks like we have to speed things up. Emmet and Tesla was attacked by a demon. The creature is dead but we need to wipe out the infestation here. Your club mates who know of magic should be made aware of the threat if they don't already know."

-------------------------------------

From a far the cloaked and masked DEATHGUN peered through his sniper's scope at the scene outside the haunted house. The walls melted away revealing the mirror Riku set up to show the fight. He could easily see through the buildings but, not the barrier placed on the haunted house. "Foolish girls!" he thought, but then wondered if they would really have a brute like that only wear such casual clothes.

Zoomed out DEATHGUN took a look at the campus in general. The demons and marked humans roaming about were still trying to stay somewhat unnoticed. There was only one other group in the area who could summon a powerful demon like this. This was a clear message and he was willing to answer it. His body faded into shadow and reformed in the basement of the school. There was hidden power here that Dragon was able to sense not long ago, but didn't wish to investigate. He wasn't sure if that strange girl who assaulted him was involved, but DEATHGUN wouldn't let the fears of a failed Dragon get to him.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 12:00 am

The moment DEATHGUN entered the darkness of the basement it alerted Jet to his presence. "We have a visitor on the way." Nina asked if she should go intercept, normally Nina served to judge a foe's power, if they got past a super strong and fast vampire then they was worth handling more carefully. With DEATHGUN Alice advised against a fight this time, and Jet agreed. Jet instead went himself to see what this person wanted.

It wasn't long before DEATHGUN felt a shift in atmosphere, the darkness that filled the basement seemed to take a life of it's own and from seemingly nowhere emerged Jet. "Welcome, Mr. DEATHGUN is it? My you are a interesting one, but what may I ask do I own this little visit from you?"

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 12:33 am

In one swift movement DEATHGUN's cape fwooshed open. His finger was pointed in the air, but slowly lowered aiming towards Jet. "Who Are You!" If he was surprised by Jet knowing who his name then the mask didn't show. Only steam poured from it as a reaction.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 12:48 am

"That good sir, depends on your motives" Jet replied, not giving off any signs of fear. "Surely you must recognize that one unique as yourself does not go unnoticed for long. I could be a friend, or I could be a enemy. That all depends on you." People did not come down here just for adventure and fun, most knew better and the rare few that didn't, didn't always tend to leave. After all Nina did much prefer fresh blood over packaged blood. So just by DEATHGUN being here, it most likely meant that he wanted something. Jet, desired to know what DEATHGUN was seeking.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 3:02 am

" That seems safe to assume " Tanesha deduced. This whole thing went over her head, but the power she'd felt from Emmet felt so similar to what she's felt from Sandra, but different somehow, she couldnt quite put her finger on it. Kaiser remained silent as he continued to watch Emmet.

Riku shooed away the last of the audience and counted all the money he'd made, over his shoulder he was watching Emmet and wondering how they hadnt figured out that Emmet was a host for the phoenix force, forgetting the knowledge he had of course. Suddenly his phone went off. Checking it he saw a message from Bible bitch: Noah, relaying all the mass demonic possession going on.

" Oh right, I knew I was forgetting something " he sighed and typed back a responce before turning to the other mages and Kano "Alright guys, we need to meet up with the members of the church and discuss and some issues. I set it up at a neutral spot. Ice skating clubs ice cream shop! "

Tabitha shook her head " How many clubs does this place have? and why there? "

Riku shrugged " I feel like ice cream, duh "

Riku flip a wad of bills at Tesla " Yo diamond diva, while that attack was unexpected, you guys performed admirably. Let me know if you want in on this new angle, it's looking pretty lucrative " with one last look at Kaiser, they headed off.

It wasnt long after that, Emmet woke up. He yawned and stretched out " Hmm, last night I dreamed I was a butterfly " he said sleepily, he looked around and the events of just a few moments ago came back to him. He rubbed his head as the voices in his head gradually started coming back " Tesla, are you ok? "

-----------------------------------------

Noah checked the message from Riku and rolled his eyes, it was a garble of gay lingo and emoticons " The words I can pick out of this says to meet at the ice cream shop to discuss, this. Contact Jonah and inform him to meet us there, if he wants " he was relieved to hear that Emmet and Tesla were ok. The thought of something bad happening to Emmet, made his chest tighten in a strange way. Hmm, perhaps he can ask Emmet to walk around with him during the festival.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Alex was typing away rapidly, trying to get as much information about the incident at the haunted house. Video recording wasnt giving much, but he'd come to find that social media had it's uses in times like this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)
Page 31 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next