Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Part 6

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
justinlynch3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 5:30 am

Collin got back to Abby quickly, he was able to sniff out her exact location and asked what was wrong, Abby then turned his attention to the new horde. A massive army was approaching and what's worse is one seemed much more dangerous then the rest. Abby asked how Collin wanted to approach such a battle, but Collin was still trying to figure that out himself.

Abby and Collin confronted the horde as it drew near ready to do what they could to turn back this massive force. Then general ordered his soldiers forward and the 1000 demons started swarming toward the two mutants only to be stopped in their track when cosmic energy washed over the battle field.

Abby sighed in relief, she'd asked her mother for more help and the instant Sandra had dealt with the portal she had teleported her group to Russia. When the cosmic energy subsided Sandra raised an eyebrow to see there was still a large amount of demons left, maybe around 800 out of the 1000 still remained. The general had gotten a force field up in time to save most of his troops from instant death. Sandra could pick out the general quickly, his power standing head and over the rest. She almost seemed satisfied with this turn of events however. "I've been wondering when a proper challenge would wander my way."

As per usual Tanesha, Roberta, now along with Abby and Collin would be on scrubs duty. The swarm gave no time for objections as the remaining 800 demons charged towards the 4 heroes. Meanwhile Sandra and the general has risen to the air. "Assholes like you have caused me so much grief over the years. You might not be Blackheart, Illira or other demons of this dimension, but I'm very much going to enjoy picking you apart no less."

-----

Helping to defend the front lines Tesla asked how many demons was approaching, Cassandra said that there was a thousand, however that number had gone down already especially with all the help that had shown up. Tanya overheard the two. "A thousand, is that all they could muster? We've got this covered."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 2:43 am

Scott smiled as Minerva said that the battle was incredible and asked if he was hurt.
"I'm fine. Thankfully, I learned how to fight that kind of enemy while I was training."
He had his concerns over whether Minerva and Katy would be able to fight these Archdemons in a one-on-one battle, but he would not insult their capabilities by voicing these concerns. Katy was an experienced member of the SXM, and Minerva had proven her mettle during the great fight against Godric. A challenging battle could be just what they needed to kick their power into overdrive.

Scott turned to Katy.
"Well, we will have to come back in order to exit back into Solaris, so feel free to kick his ass all you want to when we get back. Just be careful, he nearly killed me when I was eighteen and has gotten significantly stronger since then."
Dulzak came from a male-dominated warrior culture, so losing in battle to a female would be a shattering blow to his ego. After what he and his soldiers had done to his New York City all those years ago, he had no qualms with how much he suffered for his actions. Putting these thoughts aside, he returned to the task at hand.

When they crossed the threshold into Ice Hell, they were all immediately hit the the great chill of the realm. The Sacred Aura around them was holding back most of it, but it would still feel like they were in a below zero environment.
"From one extreme to the other," Scott muttered to himself.
They were beset upon by ice demons and evil humans, but the dome held fast. Not feeling the need to waste any time, he repulsed their enemies and began walking quickly along the path in the snow. However, Scott soon hit a patch of ice and his feet went out from under him.

Scott turned his body and extended his hands to catch himself before pushing off of them to land on his feet. He had practiced this move many times in case he ever got hit with something like a leg sweep or spinning heel kick. Turning to his party, he rubbed the back of his neck in slight embarrassment.
"Be careful of ice."
They proceeded forward, right into a blizzard that made them snow-blind.
"Damn, we could get all kinds of lost in this weather."

He halted the party, not wanting to accidentally lead them off of a cliff or otherwise get them hopelessly lost. Scott had no idea whether this blizzard would pass or if it was being controlled by the Ice Archdemon, but he knew that time was of the essence and they had to take action fast. With this kind of element, he knew that Katy could be a big help, and so he turned to her.
"I don't want to use up too much power blanketing the land in aura again. I know snow and ice isn't exactly what you control, but do you think your water powers could help us out?"
In the back of his mind, he hoped that everyone was holding up during the invasion.

The demonic General looked Sandra in the eye as she talked of other demons and how she hated his kind. He could tell she was a Phoenix host and knew he was likely to lose this battle, but the forces of Fire Hell were no cowards, and he would face his death with honor.
"Bring it on!"
He flared up with a Corrupted Fire Aura and raced at Sandra. Drawing his sword, he began swinging it at her with speed that would have overwhelmed the inexperienced. With no fear of death, this would not be an easy opponent for even Sandra to take on, especially since his aura could resist her Phoenix energy to a degree.

Back on the Earth belonging to Sandra and Emmett, the demonic forces were attacking the location of Tie and Earrings. They were swarming the both of them, attacking the angels as fiercely as they could. The Generals used their auras to protect from counterattacks and attempted to rend their heads from their bodies. Another group began viciously attacking Emmett's mansion, doing great damage to it as they hunted down and tried to kill every Code:Breaker they came across. Every hero in HU was under vicious attack from fearless demons motivated by their fanatical leaders, and there would be absolutely no mercy shown to their enemies. The Shadow Force scrambled into action as their own battle swiftly began.

Madame Shadow went into her Shadow Form, which was untouchable at this point, and began organizing the battle. Shell-Shock and Sandstorm began attacking the swarm with their powers, but were surprised when the General protected his troops with an aura that resisted their attacks and kept them coming like screaming banshees. Knowing that they needed to incapacitate or kill the General in order to turn the battle in their favor, Shell-Shock, Sandstorm, Rocky,and Madame Shadow formed a protective ring around Siren so that she could focus her telepathic powers on the General. The two were soon engaged in a mental battle, with the General trying to incinerate her brain and Julie trying to erase his. Due to this deadlock, the shield around the demons disappeared and the horde was soon eliminated from the combined attacks of the Shadow Force. With the small fries taken care of, they could now focus on getting rid of the main course.

While Siren held the General's attention and Madame Shadow immobilized him using his Shadow, the others began preparing their assault. Shell-Shock focused his power on an immense energy blast powerful enough to disintegrate an entire borough of New York City. Sandstorm prepared a focused horizontal sand attack that could skeletonize a human in seconds. When they were ready to strike, Rocky crouched down and they ran up onto his shoulders, where he launched them at the General. Once the two were point-blank on the General, they unleashed their attacks. Without his Corrupted Fire Aura to protect him, the powerful combined attacks destroyed him.

The two landed in ninja crouches and stood up, both feeling a bit winded. They hustled back to the Humvee, everyone sharing knuckle bumps over their excellent teamwork and victory. Once everyone was inside and buckled up, Madame Shadow started up the vehicle and they drove through a Fire Path to help the other heroes. They arrived in time to help other HU heroes mop up the attackers from Fire Hell. Being able to take down the foes was an excellent self-esteem booster after their loss against Cybernator, and they were operating at peak efficiency. Privately, they worried about the mental toll that this war might take on Julie, but there would be time to dwell on that during a lull in the fighting.

When the General appeared to fight the New Bloods, a chill ran over the heart of Enjela. They had been doing well against the regular demons by fighting in swarms, but this General and the boost he gave to his troops would spell death for any of them that he could get his hands on. Knowing that Scott would be heartbroken if anything happened to these children, Enjela killed the kindness in her heart and prepared to do some wholesale slaughter with her unique powers. She had never tried to use her powers offensively and had no idea if it would work, but she knew that these pure-hearted children were worth any effort she could come up with to save them. Focusing her mind and stretching out her hands, she created a dimension comprised of her and the demons only. Knowing that she had to act quickly, she slid out of the dimension and then compressed it on the demons, which would act like a room where the walls were closing in.

The lesser demons were crushed and disappeared into wisps of black smoke, but the General put up heavy resistance. With his Corrupted Fire Aura, he channeled his fanatical loyalty into it, pushing back against the dimension and trying his best to move toward Enjela. Drawing his sword, he began firing energy blasts from it at Enjela, but they were stopped by the dimensional wall. If he could reach that wall, he could open a portal and escape to battle again, and so he tried with everything he had to get there. Conversely, Enjela did everything she could to stop him, putting all of her heart, mind, and soul into this will just like her opponent. Ultimately, her will won out and the General was crushed just a few steps away from the northern dimensional wall.

Enjela sighed with relief, thankful that this particular battle was over. Turning to the New Bloods, she smiled warmly.
"Alright, let's keep an eye out for any portals that open from here on in. Is anyone hurt or having emotional difficulties."
When she found out that some were struggling, she soothed their hearts by using her powers to help them find a happy place to reaffirm their admiration of Crusader's example, and the little bit of fire power that Alan had given her would heal their wounds, which were thankfully not serious. When the young army was ready to fight again, Enjela steeled herself for more vicious combat.

The Medians of Shadowgreen and Wintergreen ended up in the same boat as the New Bloods with the General, since he was beyond the powers of even their most skilled. However, Alan opened a portal underneath the General and was able to drop him into Solaris, closing it behind him. The troops, now cut off from their leader, were destroyed en masse by the Medians. Before the Fire General could gain his bearings, Alan absorbed all of the fire in his being, leaving him only a mass of corrupted spiritual energy, skin, and bones. After incinerating him with black flame, Alan took his soul and essence and infused it back into Fire Hell, where it would be many centuries before he could reform. After doing so, Alan leaned back in his throne and kept an eye on the battles across dimensions, opening Fire Paths with waves of his right hand as needed.

As the General began attacking his city, Chiang saw that he would need to step in to fight this new wave. Chanting prayers and making strange signs with his hands, symbols in different Asian languages encased in blue aura flew from him like bullets from a Gatling gun. Each demon they struck was purified, which utterly destroyed them since they were made of such impurity. The Generals Aura could do nothing to protect his troops, and it was soon a one-on-one battle against him and Chiang. Drawing his sword, the General flew at Chiang, who blocked the strike with his staff. However, seconds after their weapons struck, Chiang had placed his hands on the General's chest.

"Begone, impure beast!"
With a quick prayer and a great amount of sacred energy, Chiang disintegrated the General in a blast that could be seen across dimensions. Bowing his head in prayer for the General's soul, he then left his temple and joined the other heroes holding off the demonic forces. With prayers and hand signs, his power began to purify the demons at an astonishing rate, joining the remarkable annihilation that the heroes on the front lines were pulling off. Eventually, the demons were all destroyed, and Chiang smiled in relief.
"Thank you for your help, my friends."

Four of the Demon Generals had fallen, but the other five were still fighting like mad to kill the champions of the other side.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 3:57 am

Katy extended her right arm in front of her after hearing Scott's question, making a example her arm quickly coated itself in ice before it dissipated back to normal and Katy relaxed herself again. "water, snow, and ice are all of the same element, they are a extension of each other. I have control over water regardless of what state it's in. Water, ice, gas, mist, even the moisture in your skin. With water as my base power I even has extensions into blood and weather manipulation. Don't forgot that, at least a human body, is mostly water."

Katy felt Scott didn't quite realize how far power over water extended. "I can even take full elemental forms, be it a mist, a liquid, or organic ice." Scott seemed to think water was one power and ice was separate, when in fact it was all interconnected. "So can I help, certainly." Katy stepped forward to the front of the group, her eyes started glowing white as she gathered her mutant powers and focused on the massive storm. Extending her powers outward there was only a few moments wait before all the show turned into a light mist, ending the blizzard seeming in the whole dimension as vision was cleared up far as the eye could see.

Katy took a deep breath while relaxing, she'd manipulated storms to a degree on Earth before but never something to this scale. She was quite pleased that she pulled that task off, and quite easily to boot. She was starting to realize that she has been underselling her own abilities, maybe all that ever held her back, was no more then her own self confidence.

"This sound makes things easier." By now the mist was settling to the ground making the path forward even clearer.

-----

Sandra had learned a lot over the past year, the recent battles against Illira, Milo, the future, and especially Godric has advanced Sandra's combat skills quite a ways from where they once was. Sandra was ready for the demons attack, Sandra wasn't sure what effect this fire aura would have if it hit her, but with the Phoenix Sandra had boosted her stats enough to be able to dodge the demons swings.

Studying the demons powers Sandra finds her opening and slips in past one of the demons swings, using her own telekintic blades Sandra slicing the demon across the stomach. The demon takes another swing but Sandra manipulates space around her to instantly teleport to the demons back, there she uses her telekintic blade again to stab him in the spine. Her eyes glowed with power as Sandra twisted the blade in the demons back to cause him as much discomfort as possible. "Is this all the great fire hell general of Crusaders world has to offer? I'm literally just toying with you right now, this could of been over the moment it started. Compared to the demons I've faced in this realm, you are nothing, utter and complete trash. So fire hell general, show me what you can really do or perish."

Sandra had realized this general had a certain degree of Phoenix resistance, but it wasn't anything the avatar of the Phoenix couldn't overcome.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 10:22 pm

Minerva was somewhat regretting her choice in outfits now, this blizzard was a real monster and she was beginning to lose sight of the others. Ashe was about to dispell the blizzard when Scott asked if Katy could do anything about it, he shrugged and stepped back. Katy maanaged to stop the blizard and clear the path.

-------------------------------------------------------

One of the fire generals landed on top of the aifle tower, brandishing a flaming, broad axe. Preparing to split the monument down the middle, when a big, black dildo conked him in the head. He looked down to see Riku running up the side of the tower, wielding Yori in katana form, clashing with the generals axe and causing a large shockwave that dispelled all the clouds in the sky " Ha, looks like a new challenger has been unlocked, got a decent amount of power, lets see if you can do anything fun with that toy "

Pushing back, they free fell from the clower, weapons clashing again and again with such intensity, by the time they landed on the ground, it caused a massive earthquake. The fire general swung his axe and dispelled the dust cloud, he narrowed his eyes at Riku " You....your of my bretheren, a being of the infernal realm. But....you have a human stink tainting your blood, half-breed!! "

Riku shrugged and started twirling Yori " Yeah and no, dont think it's much of a half anymore, so much of the demon blood has swallowed the human in me, speaking of swallowing " he pulled out his phone and shot Adrian a text that he was giving him a blowjob behind his favorite mcdonalds later " he swiftly ducked as the general swung his axe " Not much for waiting are we? "

" You filthy half-breed, your existence is an affront to all of our kind, you sit in the face of my master the fire king and the great lord Lucifer! " he swung again, this time releasing a massive blade of fire. He vanished, running circles around Riku and firing more fire blades. Riku just smirked and pointed Yori's blade to the ground.

" Let the tide ride as life screams, let the waters turn black as death laughs, oh great waters of the abyss become my shield! Curtains of wall, black!! "

Darkness surged out from around Riku and rose up in the form of water, a black liquid that carried a taint of decay. the water curtain rose up in time to block the attacks. Riku charged through the curtain straight at the general and attempted to skewer him, but the gneral avoided the attack by a hairs length and bringing them back to clashing. The general had to admit that Riku's swordsmanship was superb and endeavored to break the sword, but found that it wasnt working, was it enchanted?

He whirled around to power out another attack when his body was gripped by some strange power and Riku fired a blast of chaos energy. The general screamed and was nearly enveloped, but had managed to dodged the blunt of it.

His left arm was completely gone but in the process of regenerating but " What was that, that power?! "

Riku laughed " Oh just some everyday chaos energy, turns out demon mage plus japanese god of calamity equals kicking open the doors to the realm of chaos, your so impressed I can just tell! Dont worry big boy, I got an even better trick for you "

Taking an involuntary step back, he summoned his forces, commanding them to convene on this single spot and attack. Something was beginning to gather, something terrible.

Riku gave a chilling smile before he began chanting.

"Thou who art darker than even darkness,
Thou who art deeper than even the night!
Thou, the Sea of Chaos, who drifts upon it,
Golden Lord of Darkness!
Hereby I call to thee,
Hereby I swear before thee!
Those who would stand against us,
All those who are fools,
By the power you and I possess,
Grant destruction equally upon them all!
GIGA SLAVE!"

The sky darkened and cracked, spilling out a pitch black energy that seeped into the ground and very air, creating a maelstrom of energy around Riku. The general couldnt believe what he was seeing, that was the angra mainyu, the source of all evil and this halfbreed was manipulating it!!

Riku was now suffused in the energy giving him a golden glow, fire general's forces arrived as Riku uttered six more words " I call upon the second magic "

The amount of evil energy increased and continued to increased as if taken in from an infinite source. " Dragon slave "

A colosal blast of evil energy complete obliterated the generals forces before they even realized what happened. " Giga slave " Yori's blade was coated in evil energy and extended. He rushed the fire general at blinding speeds and cleaved both of his arms off this time and destroyed much of the landscape. The general fell backwards as Riku straddled his waist, he tried regenerating his arms, but the spell had destroyed his healing.

" W-what, were both demons, we should work together. You have so much power, lord Satan would welcome you with open ar-AAAAH "

Yori's blade pierced his chest, sending waves of pain through his body, mind, and spirit.

" Join you? thats not very funny, especially since you were talking so much shit about me being a half-breed and all. Im perfectly happy where i'm at now and dont see a reason to change my career choices, especially when im about to become president. I'm going to do a better job then the fuck ups of the past and bring about a great change and your asking me to leave all that? " he reached down and started ripping his chest open and laying with his insides.

" heheheh, you know your kinda cute, I think i'll keep you " he carressed the generals face and flooded his body with lust " a little break wont hurt, well this is going to hurt you, and I can get back out there. I do so hope Matildo is faring well, if not then the rest of you motherfuckers are going to pay, even more so then now " elongating his nails into claws, he plunged them into the generals skull and straight to his brain.

------------------------------------

" Sandra look out!! "

Sandra was confused for a moment by Tanesha's warning, she was more then handling her own against the demon. Tanesha leaped into the air, via a poison gas form and assumed physical form in time to tackle Sandra out of the way of a spear that threatened to pierce her body. they landed on the ground easily as Roberta rushed over to them.

The person in question was a female demon garbed in a long and tight, night blue dress and wielding two spears made of bone. Her head completely bald and held a birdlike tattoo on it. " How curious, not many people can sense me, i'd gotten around the famed phoenix, only to slip up with some girl. Who are you? "

Tanesha stared her straight in the eye " Tanesha Mack, bad bitch of the code:breakers. I've hung out with a demon for the last few years and his crazy ass has dragged me through a whole bunch of bullshit situations, maybe that's helped me see through bitches like you " she shrugged, though truthfully she didnt know why she'd seen the demon woman going for Sandra when she hadnt.

" Amusing, my name is Lilim and for my lord Lucifer, I shall see your heads atop some lovely spikes "

Tanesha pulled out a long, purple whip, courtesy of Riku and Jericho " Ho, the only thing you about to see is an ass whoopin! "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 11:25 pm

Sandra herself found it odd this women was able to sneak up on her, though it wasn't impossible. Some abilities could allow such things but many of those abilities was no joking matter. The battle with the minion demons was still raging, with a quick swipe of her arm Sandra sent out a wave of cosmic energy completely destroying the demon swarm, leaving only the newcomer who Sandra was watching carefully and the general from Scott's hell. "Aright team careful with this one, somethings telling me she more then simply masked her energy. We're likely dealing with somebody that can move through dimensions, time, maybe even warp reality. I won't know exactly wish until we start fighting her."

Sandra's mass destruction of the lesser demon swarm was a clear sign to all that play time was over. "Abby, Collin, you two finish over the fire hell general. Me and the girls got this one." Abby was surprised that Sandra told her and Collin to defeat the general. Annoyed and disrespected Sandra turned her back to him, the general tried to take advantage of the new distraction and attacked Sandra from behind. Sandra's eyes already glowed with cosmic power, sensing him coming she stood her ground. The general brought his sword down to cut Sandra who warped out of the way just before the strike. The generals blade hit the ground with tremendous impact and Sandra appeared behind him, using her own immense strength she spin kicked the general in the back and drove him into the ground.

"Abby! Collin! Did I not assign a task to you two?" She sounded a bit angered that her own daughter would even allow the general to try jump her from behind. Abby gulped slightly knowing what her mother is like when she's angry. "Right, sorry. We're on it! Collin, lets deal with this fire demon.

Sandra already had her attention focused on the newcomer and ascended into the air to meet her. "So what dimension do you hail from. Or should we just mark your tombstone as "from parts unknown"

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2018 12:47 am

Lilim chuckled as she started walking around them at a leisurely pace " So you can tell i'm not with this bunch, i'd ask what gave me away, but my looks alone set apart from them " she started twirling her spears " You should be a little nicer to your children, it's not her fault your inept, besides you've lost two children already, treasure what you have left "

Sandra gasped, how did this woman know that, telepathy? or something else? before she could continue this thought, the ground exploded as spikes in the shape of Lilims spears sprang out, everyone leaped out of the way of the attack, only for Lilim to apear amidtst them. Roberta donned her golden armor and blocked the first few spear strikes and summoned one of her own spears and started fighting. The entire world was embroiled in combat, a massive wide spread war and Roberta's body was reacting to it, boosting her powers immensely.

Tanesha ran along the edge of the fray and lashed out with her whip, Lilim jumped back from Roberta, missing getting struck by the whip and watching as the exploded on impact " Hmm, a curious weapon indeed, what else can it do? " she back flipped out of the way of Roberta and Sandra's next attacks and side stepped the next whip strike, this time with large spikes on it.

Lilim summoned more spears from the ground and air as well this time, the tattoo on her head beginning to glow.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2018 1:28 am

This demons knowledge had caught Sandra off guard for a moment but she was able to brush the thought aside soon after, this wasn't her first dealings with demons nor was she the first to have insight on Sandra's personal life. Mind games was one of the demons favorite games and Sandra couldn't allow herself to get played again.

Sandra joined in on the attack fighting alongside Roberta but Lilim proving hard to catch. She seemed to keep reusing Spears, was she just this cocky or was this her only form of attack? Sandra let Roberta take the lead assault, Tanesha followed up with her whip and Sandra waited until Lilim launched her counter attack. Sandra teleported through space and time at that exact moment, appearing behind Lilim while she was still mid-process of launching her spears, psionic blade already at the ready Sandra aims a slice to cut Lilim head of.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2018 2:51 am

Sandra's blade cut off Lilims head, a weapon doll suddenly appeared in her place. Moving through space and time like Sandra had, Lilim appeared and kneed the woman in the stomache with enough force to send her through the entire city before Sandra stopped herself.

" Hmm, you have ninja on your team, one would think you'd recognize the trick. I'll give you a little of my backstory, you see as I said before, I can traverse dimentions, but it's a bit grander as I can access parellel worlds as well. And for each place I visit, I pick up a new skill, like a cute little souvenir. The skills of the shinobi are just one of them "

Making a few rapid hand signs, she created ten clones, and set them upon the group. These clones didnt wield same dual spears as the main one did, but it quickly became apparent that it wasnt needed. Each of these clones adapted a different martial arts style, Roberta rushed forward and started battling against five at once. As her power continued to grow, she found that she was adapting to each style more easily.

Tanesha worked on slowing down the remainders molecules while using her whip at the same time. Bobbed and weaved around two while the remaining two went for Sandra, sharing a long chain weapon coated in a strange blue energy.

The main Lilim at first seemed content to just watch, but as a large magical circle filled the sky, it was apparent immediately that she was using magecraft. She drew several runes in the air and called out a word of some unknown language. A large bulls head burst out of the cirlce in the sky, followed by the arms of a man.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2018 3:12 am

Sandra cartwheel flipped over the chain as the clones seemingly tried to wrap it around her. She didn't know what that blue energy was and she was content not to find out. Sandra shot a wave of phoenix fire at the clones. Flying forward through her own flames at increased Sandra caught a clone by surprise as it expected Sandra to try the teleporting behind trick for a second time. That brief moment of shock was all Sandra needed to stab a psionic blade into the clones skull. Sandra then quickly turned to the second clone grasping it in her telekintic grip before it could disappear, she started to disintegrate the clones body into nothing.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 3:03 am

Sandra was so preocupied with killing the doppleganger that she failed to notice the chain before it wrapped around her and started squeezing. Sandra screamed as pain coursed through her body, she tried fighting it, but foudn that it wasnt doing anything, whatever this chain was, it was sucking out her power.

Lilim started doing stretches as her summoned creature, the Minotaur from greek legen finally manifested. Towering over her, it's body was that of an incredibly muscled and hairy man while the head was a bull with skin black as night and two impressive horns atop his head " I cant believe you actually fell for that, shall I explain that item to you? This chain is an antithsis, whatever it ensnares it becomes the victims weakness and starts stealing it's power, a rather nasty toy that I dont use often, take it as a compliment miss Fuller, your trully a terrifying nuclear warhead "

She finished her stretches and leaped onto the Minotaurs head and started counting backwards " 3...2....1 "

Lightning filled the sky and Kano came soaring through the sky, Mjolnir sending him straight to Sandra, he drew on his godly energy and encased Sandra in a bubble, upon doing this he reached into it and began dischaging more and more energy as he grabbed the chain, it immediately began trying to wrap around him, but he summoned the power of Odin and ripped it clear off Sandra, shoving her out of the bubble and keeping the chain locked up. He rubbed his wrist as the brief contact had managed to marr his skin " Such a terrible weapon, wench who are you?! "

Lilim bowed and introduced herself " It an honor to receive the King of Asgard, great son of Thor and grandson of Odin "She smiled and drew her two spears out. Below them the rest of her clones had been dispenced, Roberta flew towards Kano, her increasing even more in his proximity. Tanesha stood between her and Sandra, breathing a little hard. Lilim regarded all of her opponents with an amused calm " To meet so many strong opponents, this is what makes traveling so enjoyable. En garde!! "

She leaped through the air and Kano immediately met her, he summoned the spear Gungnir and began trading blows with her as the Minotaur let out an unearthly roar and charged, Tanesha started slowing down it's movements, but staggered as her energy was getting low, Roberta jumped high above it's head, reaching out she grabbed one of it's horns and twisted in the air till she flipped it over, making the ground shake as it hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 3:34 am

Sandra briefly touched Tanesha's shoulder and rush of energy instantly filled the girls body and replenished her strength. "No offense babe but we can't have you slowing down now, you'll only become a target." Sandra hoped that between Tani and Roberta that they could find a way to down the beast working together. Sandra herself teleported away from Tani looking to aid Kano. As Kano kept Lilim busy Sandra gathered Phoenix energy and shot a wave of energy at the demon, Kano did not let up fighting as he knew Sandra's attack would only target Lilim and not himself.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2018 9:09 pm

Lilim kicked off from Kano's chest, pushing him back and leaping over Kano's attack " Might wanna try for a less predictable attack " She drew some runes and Sandra's attack changed directions and went towards the Minotaur, the tattoo on Lilims head started glowing again. The Minotaur seemed to absorbed the cosmic power and take on it's properties, making it even more dangerous.

Suddenly Lilim sensed an incoming attack and whipped around, but her body was moving so sluggishly " Bitch im back! " Tanesha yelled as she kicked the demon square in her chest, knocking her back and making her drop one of her spears. Tanesha quickly grabbed and brandished it, not stopping for a moment. Lilim regained her footing and went back at Tanesha.

" Thats a legendary weapon your swinging around girl, sure you can handle it? " Lilim goaded even as she was impressed by Tanesha's skills.

" Well if you want it back, come take it " the two moved in a rapid dance, Tanesha was not only using the bone spear but her whip, moving with both weapons in perfect synchronisity.Kano was preparing to jump back in but stopped, he could see the resolve in Tanesha and feel her exhilaration at fighting her opponent, this was HER battle now. He turned his attention towards the cosmic empowered minotaur and brought out Mjolnir.

" Phoenix, lets go! " he gathered godly and cosmic energy, enrobing it around his body and rushing towards the Minotaur at incalcuable speed and unleashed a barrage of blows on it.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2018 9:31 pm

Tanesha was showing impressive skills when she jumped back into the battle, though Sandra expected no less. It seemed the Minotaur could absorb cosmic energy, while not to surprising given the chains earlier Sandra did not expect Lilim to deflect her attack towards it. Kano had left Lilim to Tanesha and called on Sandra's help, Sandra never had a doubt in her mind about Tanesha's skills but she did worry about her girlfriends stamina against such a foe.

Seeing the same as Kano that Tani wanted this battle, Sandra relented at least for now without question. She'd keep tabs on the battle encase Tani got into trouble, but right now Roberta needed her help. Unable to use energy attacks Sandra used the Phoenix to empower herself and quickly joined Kano in the barrage attack on the Minotaur.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 9:16 am

The Fire General that had been captured by Riku scowled as the demon attempted to fill him with lust.
"Nice try, but I'm a General of Fire Hell. I have no emotions left, and my only desire is to kill and conquer."
Clearly the denizens of Fire Hell were nonsexual, which was fine since they were created by the Fire King and not born, anyway. He had disgraced himself in this battle by feeling fear, and would not be used as some pet by so crass of a demon.
"I may have lost this battle, but I was created to fuck shit up and I will die fucking shit up!"

The Fire General began glowing orange, his entire body becoming a fire bomb of WMD proportions. He hoped that even if his suicide bombing didn't kill Riku that it would destroy the mansion and kill many of his friends. Even in his last moments, this General obeyed the single order of the Fire King: Reduce everything to ashes.
"Suck on this, motherfucker!" the Fire General screamed as he latched on to Riku and exploded with force ten times that of a modern nuke.
The explosion produced a holocaust, turning the air itself to flame and making it impossible to breathe. Riku and the other Code:Breakers could have survived, but none of them could have escaped without injury.

Far away from this explosion, the first of the four surviving Generals had laughed off Sandra's attempt to torture him. He felt little pain, and in fact, this was exactly where he wanted her. In her smug overconfidence, she had revealed to him that demons in the past had preyed on her mind. This was a dangerous thing to tell a demon, especially one who knows that he will lose to the Phoenix. He could avert death by blinding Sandra with her own horrible memories and turn Sandra against her friends and allies. He was about to reach up when Tanesha separated them just as Lilam entered the mix.
"Damn!"

Standing up, he smirked as Lilam fought the heroes Kano, Tanesha, and Sandra.
"Praise be to Lord Satan. His audacious plan is attracting our brothers and sisters from other dimensions to the fun. She may not be from Fire Hell, but her powers are indeed great."
He turned his attention to Collin and Abby, the pathetic duo who had almost been killed by his demons.
"She gets the fun people, and I get stuck with amateur hour...Great."

The General drew his sword.
"Oh well. Killing some monster and some half-assed psychic shouldn't be too difficult."
Focusing his power, he trapped Collin and Abby in his Corrupted Fire Aura, which would drain their strength at a fast rate while also greatly boosting the General's powers. Collin and Abby would have to escape the aura if they wanted to survive, but that would not be easy. The General began mercilessly beating and slashing both of them, torturing rather than trying to kill.

The General's cruelty knew no bounds. He knew that Collin cared for Abby, and so forced him to watch as he set her on fire. The flames were burning her hair and clothes, but soon they would reach skin and she would start to burn alive.
"The Wendigo is a pathetic spirit of cannibalism that never had the balls to become a true demon. Because of your weakness and inability to save her, you will watch her die, and then I will kill you. Even I am not cruel enough to keep lovers apart forever."

The General was indeed cruel and powerful, a credit to his people. However, his culture had never prepared him for the possibility that a human woman could save herself, let alone her male lover. He was ignorant to Abby's true power, and never considered how his torture of Collin was affecting her. He believed that Abby would die at any moment, and was so intent on savoring Collin's pained facial expressions that he never so much as glanced at Abby after setting her alight. This General, like all the rest, lacked emotion and humility, which combined into grandiose megalomania that could be exploited. He did not know the greatest lesson that every warrior should know, and that was to never underestimate one's enemy.

A different General was fighting the SXM. He pitted his psychic powers against James while his demons went after Felippe and the others. Right now, James was struggling to hold back both the psychic attack of the General and his Corrupted Fire Aura. He was holding his own like a true master, but the standoff could only last so long. James was mortal while the General was immortal, and so their strengths and endurances were far different. James would need his team to all rally together if such powerful foes as this were to be defeated.

The other two Fire Generals were still fighting Tie and Earrings.

Five of the Fire Generals had fallen, but four remained.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 3:34 pm

Abby was in great amounts of pain being burned alive but she knew two things, first that Sandra loved her children and wouldn't of put Abby in this situation if she couldn't coop, and second she was not about to let Collin die after all the effort put into their relationship by the hands of some lackey from hell.      This would be the greatest threat Abby and Collin had faced on their own, to defeat a creature of such power Abby would have to push past her limits.     The first step was doing something about the demons powers, which would get rid of these flames.

With the fire general attention on mocking Collin when Abby's screams halted he just assumed her demise and that Collin was to frozen in fear to lash out.    In reality Abby had composed herself, sucking up the pain as her skin started to boil and burn Abby closed her eyes and focused on her spells.   Using a healing spell before she died it slowed down but didn't stop the Corrupted Fire Aura completely, it did however bid Abby time.    Abby was a basic-mid level mage/spell caster, but that would not be enough to defeat this foe.   She'd need a advanced spell to get rid of this demons power, however such power can easily corrupt or destroy the user if mishandled.     However Abby was backed into a corner with no choice.

Luckily Abby had a lot of downtime, while she went on missions now and then she was generally relegated to caretaker, at least prior to her bothers and sisters untimely demise.    She was not a first choice front liner which gave Abby time to study up on her skills, she'd gotten into reading up on magic and sometimes even prepared herself in advance for lessons Collin wasn't even up to yet.    If she could pull it off she may of had something that could end this demon.

Abby winched in pain, while her healing spell was fighting it, the corrupted aura was still gradually burning Abby and her healing magic was being overtaken.   With not much time left Abby started her spell, slowly runes started appearing over her scorched body and her eyes glowed with the power she was summoning.   If the fire general was aware of all this he easily had to strike Abby down long before she could ever finish this spell, luckily he was to full of himself and seen Abby has no threat or worry to him.

This would come back to bite the fire general who was about to strike Collin down when something happened, the general's power took a sudden and shape decrease as he seemed to lose access to his corrupted fire.   The girl, it must have been.    As the fire general turned back to finish the job with Abby he was met with spacial warped vectors that dug clear through his skull and into his brain.     Collins attacked with supernatural strength and speed using his claws to slice and dice the weakened fire demon, ending with a powerful claw slice that severed the demons head from it's body.    Abby finished the job with another spell that dissolved the general's corpse into nothing, ending the battle for good.

Immediately after the battle Abby collapsed to the ground, her cloths was completely burned away, her hair was burned to almost nothing only scarred strands, and her skin in general was severely burned, blistered and boiled.     Using so much magic had also zapped Abby's strength completely, taking it's own toll on the relatively inexperienced mage compared to others like Amber that existed.   Had this battle been a one on one the best Abby could of hoped for was a draw, just the overuse of magic along was probably enough to kill her let alone all the injuries she's had on top of it, and with her passed out her own healing spell was no longer in effect.     Abby would have died alongside the fire general, if she had even managed to defeated him by herself in the first place, which would have been a long shot.

Luckily for Abby though she was not alone, Collin reverted to his human form and ran over to Abby's side immediately getting to work on healing healing her wounds.     He remembered when he couldn't control the Wendigo form, Abby fought relentless to find some way to save him.     She even had the guts and confidence to confront Collin face to face knowing full well he could of effortlessly slaughtered her in his rampaging form at the time.    Abby was of a rare breed and Collin would be damned if this battleground marked her final resting place.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 10:56 pm

" Suck on this, Muthafucka!! " Riku shoved a big, black dildo into the fire generals mouth and promply drop kicked him into a void and sealed it, sending his suicide explosion to another location that doesnt particularly matter. Hopping to his feet, Riku dusted himself off, grinning like a maniac " Oh my, seems  I just ruined his attempt at taking me out, I'm gonna miss that toy....oh well! "  he cackled madly " But really? What self resecting demon isnt down for some fucky fucky? Oh well time to see any of these other bastards are worth anything "

----------------------------------------

James groaned in pain, the strain of the mental battle with the fire general and having to deal with his corruted fire aura was really beating him down. He dropped to one knee the assault intensified " Heh, hate to break it to you but your not the first demon i've faced and you wont be the last! "

The fire general laughed " I doubt you've faced a demon of my caliber, just give up and die with some dignity! "

James grinned " Actually, I dont think i'll be dying today. You see I was just stalling you long enough for them to get here "

" Ha, whom are you- " the genera suddenly felt his movements ceasing "

" He's talking about us, jackass "

The voice came from from behind him, via Anna in her kinetic energy form as she drained the fire general of his and blasted him downwards with a perfectly timed explosion. On the ground was Felie, in organic ice form with his arms crossed. As the general got nearer, he bent his knees and jumped up, performing a spin kick " Lion stance! " the moment his kick hit the general, it was instantly frozen and knocked into a building.

" Heh, feels like forever since I did that, it's refreshing "

" Stay alert frosty, unless you wanna leave this ugly bastard to me  "

" Cant let you have all the fun Anna, James, you still good to go? "

" No....but i'll manage "

The fire general roared and broke out of the ice, he floated into air, glaring at the three SXM " So, some of you pathetic mortals have some bite " he rubbed his chest, the sot where Felipe had kicked him. There was some residual pain, it shouldnt be that easy for him to hurt him and not just that, the woman Anna, her explosion had damaged him too, there was more to these mortals and he was going to find out what.

Raising an arm, he caused multiple buildings to rip from the ground and float into the air and set abalze. With another gesture h sent them towards the tree, at the same time he sent forth pulses of psionic waves, aiming to attack their  minds.

Immediately Felipe, Anna, and james moved with the skill and efficeny of those who've spent years working side by side. Anna took to the air started draining as much of the buildings kinetic energy as possible and slowing their descent. Felipe started freezing the ground and raising pillars of ice with large hands attached that caught the slowed down building. James focused and shielded all three of them from the mental attack.

" Sorry thats not gonna work anymore, like I said, your not the first demon i've faced "

Anna appeared in front of the general, shifting black to physical, red eyes blazing as she charged up, augmententing her physical strength and unching the general square in the face. He yelled as he once again felt the strange power from her attack, he blow knocked him back into one of the held buildings. He stopped himself but was instantly surrounded by an army of Felipe's, each in various sizes.

" I don't know what your doing, but you measly little pop sickles can't measure up to one of the fire kings chosen generals! Let me show you what that means " her corrupted fire aura started to grow, fire rained from the sky and the ground started to blacken " Witness as I honor you, my king! "

" Oh shut the fuck up! "

Instantly, the generals power was cut off as Felipe dropped the temperature to absolute zero and everything came to a standstill. The general gasped in shock as his body started freezing over, he fought to stop it, but all the Felipe clones jumped him and commensed to pummeling him, each strike tearing at his body. With a great effort of mental strength, he pushed them all back and floated off a few feet, only for Anna to step in front of him "

" HOW, HOW CAN YOU LOATHSOME HUMANS DO THIS, INJURE SOMEONE AS GREAT AS ME "

" You'd think someone as great as you would have figured it out by now " Anna commented " You see ole Felipe and I were blessed by the heavenly host "

The clones vanished, leaving the real Felipe who walked over, cracking his knuckles " That means we can lay the smackdown to demon fucks like you, regardless of whatever defenses you have and we have some degree of protection from your powers, nifty aint it? "

The general couldnt believe it, but as he looked at them now, he could see the blessing and it was making his skin crawl, but it didnt matter " I wont lose to you, I cant! "

He started to fly up into the air, summoning to blades made of demonic energy, Felipe's dominance over the area was strong, but he could still win, he could.

Felipe launched himself into the air, high above the general and yelled out " Lunar Flare! "

A pillar of unbreakable ice shot up from the ground and caught the general, slamming him upward, higher and higher into the sky as Anna scaled along it, once it was suffiently high enough, Anna grabbed the general and focusing intently, using the general and the the top of the pillar, she grinned and vanished via her kinetic energy form. The general was unsure of what was going off, but by the time he figured it out, he was already ingulfed in a chain of nuclear explosions.

------------------------------------------------

The Minotaur roared and thrashed about, but together Roberta, Sandra, and Kano were pushing it back and heavily wounding it, though from each attack it healed, they sped up and soon overtaxed it's healing.

Tanesha could hardly believe it, she'd always been at the back, never able to really join any of the battles that they always seemed to be aart of, but now it felt different. As she fought against Lilim, matching her blow for blow, and moving in constant flow of liquid, gas, and solid to evade her attacks, she felt that thrill of combat that Riku and the others were always talking about and in some dark way, she was having a blast.

" Thats a lovely look on your face " Lilim complimented as she blocked one of Tanesha's attacks " I know it well, you've reached several new levels and i'm happy to witness it "

" Thanks, i'm happy too " Tanesha said as she grinned crazily. Lilim didnt appear to be using any crazy tricks, this was a pure all out battle, a test of each ones skills. Lilim was on another level herself, Tanesha wasnt stupid enough to think this made them equals, but for now, she was hanging in there. She moved and Lilim was there, her spear poised to strike, just as Tanesha regained physical form.

Tanesha screamed as the spear went through her side, causing her to drop the spear she was holding. Lilim started to move back, but her movements so were slow sluggish now, as she came to a complete halt, she saw Tanesha grinning at her and realized the woman had led her to that strike, to give herself an opening. Tanesha picked up the spear, poison coursing over it, with a burst of strength she jabbed it through Lilims chest, causing the poison to course through her entire body.

Tanesha fell to her knees, holding her side as Lilim stopped her own scar with her spear. Her pale skin turning a sickly black as the poison worked through her, she vomited out a geyser of blood and nearly fell over but through an act of sheer will power, she held through " Heh, well it seems this match goes to you...Tanesha was it? i'd love to keep this fight going, but I think it best if I bow out " she snapped her fingers and her spear returned to her as a dimentional fold opened " Give that Satan bastard hell " she said before vanishing.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 12:24 am

With it's healing unable to keep up Roberta, Sandra and Kano put a beat down on the Minotaur pumbling it into a broken heap. Not wanting to re-power the creature by using their cosmic or divine energy, Sandra and Kano combined their powers to erase the creation from existence. With the Minotaur and Lilim gone it seemed the battle was over. Sandra thanked Kano for his help, she appreciated his assistance. "So, I suppose this means I own you one?" She said that half jokingly, this wasn't the first and certainly wouldn't be the last time Sandra and Kano worked together.

Sandra teleported over to Tanesha kneeling down by hear. "You did great out there babe. You kept up to a demon that was matching blows with the Phoenix and a god, I'd say that's quite impressive." Sandra smiled and kissed her girl, though there was more to the action then mere affection as Tanesha felt the soothing warmth and glow of the Phoenix wash over her body, undoing her wound. Roberta walked over and Sandra looked up after making sure Tanesha was alright.

Standing up to face Roberta Sandra spoke again. "Don't worry I haven't overlooked you. Roberta you played a big part in helping us pull though today. You handled yourself amazingly and I'm not sure things would of turned out so well without you." Sandra pulled her other girlfriend into a hug and and engaged in a deep passionate kiss. While the three and slept and made out together many times, Sandra felt that in general she tended to show more affection towards Tanesha. It kinda made sense as Tanesha was Sandra's actual love in the beginning. However feelings had formed with Roberta over time and Sandra no longer wanted to feel like she was showing favoritism to one over the other.

When the two separated Sandra spoke again. "Now girls if you excuse me, there is something urgent I must address." Leaving Roberta with Tanesha Sandra now made her way over to Abby and Collin. Collin had done a great job stabilizing Abby like Sandra knew he would. Politely Sandra asked that Collin stepped back which he did. Sandra keeled down by her daughter touching her forehead gently. Phoenix energy washed throughout Abby's body like it did Tanesha's, not just healing Abby's wounds completely but also restoring the girls beauty, regenerating her hair and removing scarring or disfigurements. She decided not to wake the girl right away, she deserved the rest. Sandra sent the girl a message telepathically. "I know I don't say this enough, but you did amazing out there Abigail. You pushed well past you limits to overcome a overwhelming foe that you hid from earlier in the fight. Your so much stronger then you've ever given yourself credit for. I'm very proud of you, you've grown so much.

Sandra restored her daughters clothing and turned to Collin. "You two did great today. I'm going to send you two back to Emmet's mansion, you'll be safe there. Abby had pushed herself beyond her limits, I could force her awake but I'd prefer she awaken on her own accord and just rest for now. Do look after my daughter will you?" Collin scooped up Abby carefully into his arms and gave Sandra a assuring smile when he stood, replying to Sandra's question simply with "always". Sandra smiled back and teleported the two back to the mansion, into Abby and Collin's room where Collin proceeded to lay Abby on the bed to rest.

At the battleground Sandra returned to her lovers. "Well as much as I hate to spoil the mood, there are more fire hell generals out there and many more demons. Shall we see if any other teams are in need of assistance?

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 1:33 am

Earrings raised a heavenly aura around himself as hundreds of demons poured from their portals and flew towards him. They smashed against the holy defense attempting to crack it to no avail. Earrings flew into the air pushing back the horde with a yawn. "Is that all?"

"So...weak." the voice echoed through the demons and into the city below shaking buildings. The sky darkened as a massive portal from hell itself opened revealing the source. A behemoth of metal and lava descended down towards the army of hell spawn. It looked like an immense golem filled with the souls of the damned. It looked at the Angel and smiled showing its glowing teeth. With one look the aura was shattered leaving Earrings seemingly defenseless. "Weak. I...am...STRONG!"

Earrings smiled as he noticed the power build within the creature in front of him and just shrugged. "Sure you are. Show me your strength fiend." the provocation encouraged the demon to release its power. Lava like wings grew around it along with a spear and sword made from molten rock. As it and its army was set to charge with a aura surrounding them but it noticed something. The Angel disappeared along with the world they were in. No tower, no abandoned city and no humans, but replaced by a massive mountain range akin to the Himalayas.

"Where..are...we?" the general asked noticing its army seem to have disappeared, but its aura was still present around himself.

"My world and your friends?" Earrings appeared above along with hundreds of demons falling down. Each and everyone of them were impaled by various weapons. "I'm not sure if they have them in your world but Reality Marbles are interesting little things. In a way we are in a world created from a powerful dream or maybe wish. Your army was kidnapped as you can see." the army of demons continued to rain down around them slowly as if insulting the now enraged general.

"The aura around you is strong enough to save yourself, but for how long?" Thousands of weapons appeared behind Earrings as if showing off his collection. "Days, weeks, years?"
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 2:48 am

The battle between the last two Fire Generals and the angels Tie and Earrings continued until ultimately the Generals were struck down. Fire Hell had failed to conquer Nirvana and the different dimensions of the Earth, but eight more dimensions of Hell were ready to try their hands at it.

Scott put up his hands after Katy's lengthy explanation on her powers.
"Hey, I know all of that. However, I knew people at Shadowgreen who could control water well but not ice. Just because powers are connected does not mean everyone has the same degree of control. How was I to know what the limits of your powers were unless I asked?"
When the blizzard dissipated, he felt relief that they could continue their journey safely.

"Nice job, Katy."
Scott began moving with the party again, crossing a large amount of ground in snow almost up to his knees. After what felt like hours, he sensed the incredible spiritual energy of the Archdemon who ruled this realm. He stopped the party and faced the direction of the energy's epicenter.
Valor, give me all of the information you can find out on this Archdemon.
Just a moment.

Valor sent his soul waves out from Scott's body, which acted as extensions of his eyes so that he could see whatever he needed to. The soul waves traveled miles across the icy wasteland to the European castle home of the Archdemon before penetrating inside to see the enemy itself. The Archdemon was a beautiful woman of average size with pale blue skin and long sapphire hair that seemed to twirl around her like a serpent. She wore what appeared to be a Chinese-style dress and seemed to be wearing dark blue lipstick. Her feet and hands were bare and perfectly manicured, though he knew that they could sport razor-sharp talons in an instant. The Ice Queen emitted a bemused air as she sat on the throne, but when she took notice of his energy and seemed to be looking into his eyes, Valor felt a shiver go down his non-existent spine.

Valor quickly retracted his soul waves and reported all that he had learned to Scott.
"We're dealing with a female Archdemon this time, the Queen of Ice Hell. She looks soft and frail, but her power is comparable to the Fire King I fought."
Scott turned to Katy.
"She seems like an excellent challenge for you, a chance to hone your powers."
He had planned for the others to fight with the Archdemons, as well, and since they were literally in Katy's element, she seemed the logical choice for this battle.

The Ice Queen watched the party of intruders from her castle as they stopped and chatted. Each of them was interesting in their own ways, though it seemed like they wanted to put her up against a blue-haired mutant woman who also controlled water. With ears all over the realm, she overheard that her name was Katy.
Mmm, I enjoy bending and twisting people to my will much more than I do fighting directly, but it has been some time since a mortal was foolish enough to try and fight me at my own game, and in my own realm, no less. I'll enjoy having five new ice statues to decorate my castle.
She turned her attention to her troops that were gathered in the entrance hall.

"The Scouts have harassed the intruders, but Crusader has put up a Sacred Aura that they cannot penetrate. My Generals, take your troops and attack the same targets that Fire Hell attacked. You will be facing powerful foes and there is a chance that you will die or be purified. However, the foes will not be as fresh in battle as they were against Fire Hell, and a relentless attack may succeed where skill did not. I will engage these foes and prevent them from interfering with Lord Satan's plan. Go, my troops, win land for your Queen and glory for Ice Hell!"

The Generals and their troops raised their weapons in salute.
"For Lord Satan! For Her Majesty! For Ice Hell!"
The Generals then disappeared along with their battalions, heading into battle on Earth and Nirvana. The Ice Queen smiled to herself as she thought about the new threat her foes faced.

The Generals of Ice Hell were female, a sharp contrast to the all-male army of Fire Hell, possessing pale skin, cold beauty, and a height of six feet as opposed to the height of seven feet of their male counterparts. They were just as powerful and merciless as their male counterparts, though slightly more emotional by their very nature. Ice Hell had always competed fiercely against Fire Hell and would not miss this chance to show up their age-old foes by conquering where they had been unable to conquer. Their Corrupted Ice Auras could freeze their foes as well as weaken them, and they were far more apt to manipulate the emotions of their foes, similar to how the Fire General had planned to manipulate Sandra. The Ice Generals did not have as much physical strength as the Fire Generals, but their spears and greater psychic abilities made them every bit as dangerous. Not only would their foes have to deal with physical attacks, but their minds and hearts would have to be sharp in order to keep from falling prey to these warriors with hearts as cold as their realm itself.

Her thoughts then returned to the five intruders that would soon be heading toward her castle. She would meet them on the snowy plains a mile south of her home and do battle with them as they saw fit. She knew that they were powerful foes and that it was unwise to underestimate them, and so he planned to mix physical attacks with psychological torture. Every being in existence had baggage, and she could bring that baggage to the surface and make the pain as fresh as if it had just happened. The Ice Queen looked at Katy and chuckled.
"I will soon show you what it really means to be in Hell."

The first Ice General attacked Chiang. The second Ice General attacked Shadow Force. The third Ice General attacked Jim, Justin, and Kiya. The fourth Ice General attacked Sandra, Tanesha, Roberta, and Kano. The fifth Ice General attacked Tanya, Cassandra, and Tesla. The sixth Ice General attacked Emmett. The seventh Ice General attacked the Avengers. The eighth Ice General attacked Adrian and Iko. The ninth Ice General attacked Evangeline, Garfield, and Bawla.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 5:14 am

Katy responded to Scott's claim of the Shawdowgreen mutants.   "I can understand that.   Myself and Filipe used to be that way.   There was a time early in the SXM days where I could only manipulate water, and Filipe the same with ice.    But as our powers grew we crossed over into into each others skill set.   Maybe the Shawdowgreen students are not experienced enough yet, or maybe things are just different in my world compared to your own.     Either way I meant you no hostility, but rather I wanted to inform you on what I can do."

Scott started leading the group through the snow.     After a long walk he stopped them again to scout out the ice queen.   Scott picked Katy for this battle.    Katy gave him a confirming nod signalling she was ready.    Katy understood what she was up against here, if this ice archdemon was comparable to the fire hell demon then Katy already understood very well she'd be at quite a physical combat disadvantage, and this demon probably had a aura Katy would need to get through as well.     However did have something in mind that might just be crazy enough to work and turn the tide to her favor.

-----

Sandra's group was about to leave in search of more trouble when trouble found them.    "Looking for somebody?"    The group turned around to see their next foe, a blue skinned women of about 6 feet.   Sandra spoke up.    "Let me guess, ice?"   This demon seemed confident in herself, so was she stronger then the previous fire general then?    Sandra addressed the situation to her group.    "Kano, girls, you guys relax, take a break on this one.   I was solidly whippy the fire general's ass prior to Lilim showing up.    So I think I got this one."

"Confident" the ice general stated as Sandra stepped forward.   "Is there any reason I shouldn't be?"  The ice general just smirked as Sandra's question as drew a spear.   This group did not realize how close Sandra came to screwing herself against the fire general as another demon got in the way.   The ice demon still had the element of surprise.     She could feel the Phoenix emotions, so very much pent up and sorrow.    All of these 4 carried baggage but the Phoenix was the most prime for the picking.   If the ice general could manipulate her, the Phoenix could deal with the demi-god over there while the general herself picked off the mortals.

The ice general started by tossing her ice spear, before the spear had even fully left her had Sandra was already behind her, Sandra hit the ice general instantly with a cosmic powered elbow strike to the ice queen's spine.    Sandra wasn't pulling her strikes and the ice general spine was briefly heard crushing from the Phoenix attack, the impact also sent the demon flying quite a ways before she hit the ground hard and skid to a stop, leaving a long slide mark on the Earth.    The ice general had only hit bit once and she looked like she'd been through a war already.    She used her hands to push herself up off the ground coughing up some spit as Sandra teleport in behind her.

"Come on now what is this, your weaker then the last demon I fought from your world, and he wasn't exactly a match."   The ice general attacked suddenly with a burst of speed and strength aiming a kick at Sandra's head.     Sandra caught the general leg and drove the demon back down to the ground with a grapple slam.      Sandra knelled down by the injured demon and placed her hand on the general's stomach.     "Well now this was just freaking sad, say hello to your brother in the afterlife for me will you."    Phoenix energy starting coursing through Sandra and into the demon's body.    This fight did seem easy, suspiciously easy but Sandra guessed she couldn't complain.     Her Phoenix energy was about to eradicate this demon, so it's not like there was anything she could do now regardless.

-----

Meanwhile Kiya, Metallic and Jim where getting thrashed.     Despite their best efforts the demon was toying with them.     It was screwing with their emotions as well as beating them physically, Jim was most effected by this.    Metallic was better fight it and keep his composure, Kiya was the only one new really effected at all as her cybernetic prevented these types of attacks, not even the likes of cerebral or Phoenix could tamper with Kiya's thoughts.      After getting utterly rag dolled for several minutes the trio regrouped.    Kiya had a attack plan in mind.    "This is getting us nowhere.   If we can crate a open then I'd be able to blast her demonic blue ass back to hell.     Metallic if you can get her attention, then Sandman all I'd need you to do is blind her and I'll take it from there."

The two SXM nodded in agreement.    Metallic stepped forward to face the ice general.    Even though his powered was weakened by the demons aura, Metallic liquidized all the metal in his surrounds that he could and gathered it into a pool under the general.    The general watched on curiously when liquid metal shot up from the pool encasing the general in metal and hardening it.    "Take that."    Almost as soon as Metallic said that the general escaped his tomb, annoyed Metallic tried to turn her into metal the general created a spear and tossed it at Metallic.     As she did Sandman gather what strength he could to create a sandstorm tornado that attacked the general and managed to blind her for a moment.     Metallic stopped the spear tossed at him by casing it in metal and Kiya flew right above the ice general, putting all her power towards firing the biggest blast she could manage to destroy the demon.    Their tactic seemed to work out as the demon screamed being encased in a massive energy blast that saw her get destroyed.

The 3 heroes lowered down to the ground, Metallic and Jim where both spent.    Kiya seemed fine on the surface and would only need a little time for her systems to recharge some energy.

-----

back on the other battle sight one of the generals is seen on the defensive. After sneaking Tesla and knocking her out for the moment Tanya and Cassandra was quick to bring the fight. Spawning in a clone with a reality marble Tanya was able to basically erase the general's corrupted aura. Cass in her energy form combated and slashed at the demon with her psionic blades while the original Tanya attacked with punches and kicks, immense power and speed being behind her blows. As the demon general got pushed back Tesla to awaken after being blindsided earlier. Pissed Tesla formed a diamond spike on one of her arms.

Distracted by the intense battle the demon general failed to notice Tesla approach from behind result in Tesla stabbing a diamon spike through the back of the demons skull. Cassandra also drove a psionic blade into the ice general's skull and Tanya finished the general off with a goddess energy blast.

"Served you right bitch" returning her arm to normal Tesla rubbed the back of head which was still paining. Cass returned to a physical form and Tanya spawned in a healer clone. "No worries, the Asgardian Goddess will get you fixed up better then new miss Nova."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 8:18 pm

Emmet was floating above the battlefield in nirvana, keeping a close eye on his children, when the ice general appeared. Without turning around he extended his index finger and pressed it against the generals forehead, halting her instantly. He turning slightly to stare at her and flicked her forehead, sending her flying off.

" I was beginning to get bored and it appears your not going to aleviate that "

As the general came back for him, brandishing chakrams and hurling them at Emmet. With a wave of his hand, he loosed wave of intense heat that destroyed the generals weaons, now angry, the general focused and created a blizzard that swept around Emmet in a sphere. Suddenly Emmet was struck...with inspiration!

A long winter coat appeared on him, light blue with bold designs, a striking winter cap, gloves, boots, and scarf to complete the outfit. He made a mental note to release the new clothes as soon as this incident was over, he couldnt believe hadnt released a winter line yet and needed to remedy that. He suddenly noticed he was in the middle of a blizzard and teleported out of it.

The general was immediately on him, attempting to slash Emmet while assaulting him with psionic blast. But Emmets mental defenses were to strong and he danced around her attacks, he snapped his fingers and the sky was filled with golden light, behind him a weapons began poking out of a ripples in space.

" Behold, the gate of babylon, most greatest of treasuries, for it is mine. It's been some time since i've used it in combat, your not worthy of it, but really who is? I shall lower my standards a little, if only because im in a certain mood "

The general was wary, she was facing a host of the phoenix force, while not the avatar, he was certainly powerful and he seemed to have access to even more powers, those weapons were giving her a bad feeling. Suddenly one of the weapons shot forward like a bullet, the general barely dodged it before more fire at her, unable to dodge these ones, she screamed as she was impaled. The weapons were of a holy nature and burned her insides.

Emmet laughed " Yes, what a wonderful expression on your face, your screams a sweet melody, now again, from the top! "

Emmet reversed time around the ice general and set his " bullets " through her again and again and again, he was falling deeper and deeper into depravity and madness, his could taste the sadism on his tongue and he wanted more,

" Mother? "

Kaisers voice cut through the emerald haze that had started to cloud his mind. He looked down at his hands and saw the wisp of goblin energy, he clenched them and broke the energy. Loosing dissentigration wave, he completely destroyed the ice general and floated down to his children. They'd all seem him in moments of brutality, just as he'd seen the same of them, but something about that display had felt strange to them.

--------------------------------------------

The ice general that attacked Adrian and Iko suddenly found it's arm sliced clear off. Iko, wielding his knive, flipped through the air and landed on a stone statue, his body coated in chi to protect him from the corrupted aura. His attack had come out of nowhere and with incredible speed. At first the general wasnt bothered, merely annoyed and tried to regrow her arm, but nothing happened.

" Sorry, but that part of you has met true destruction and can never come back " Iko said conversationally as he created seven dopplgangers " These eyes of mine can see your death, just wait a moment and i'll fully bring it to you "

Upon further inspection of his face, the general recoiled back, the mans eyes held death in them, she'd only heard of such a power in hushed voices. The eight Iko's vansished, all reappearing around the general and attacking her, but she dodged each of their attacks, attmpting to find the real one was proving difficult. Emmet had modified all of the code:breakers mental defenses.

Out the corner of her eye she saw Adrian kneeling on the ground and looking at something, upon further inspection, it appeared that he was leading a family of ducks to safety. With a wild cry, she blast all the Iko's away with a whirlwind of cold air and rushed towards Adrian. Her remaning arm wielding a fan.

The general slammed into a force field of electromagnetic energy, once the family of ducks was safely away, Adrian stood up and turned to face the general. He smiled as she tried to get around his force field. Riku reminded him that he was an omega level mutant and should act like it more, he could have more fun and be way more destructive, so he'd asked Emmet for some private training, most of the time it was sex, but they did get some actual lessons in.

He had immense power over one of the fundamental forces of the universe and that afforded him a versatile array of abilities, as Emmet had worded it " Ok, how should I do this? Whats the best way to cause this bitch pain before I kill her? "

With another scream, the ice general waved her fan about wildly, causing a massive blizzard and curved blades of ice to form. As Adrian pondered his strategy, he pointed at the general " Shut up, im trying to think "

The general instantly stopped moving, completely frozen as Adrian used zero-point energy manipulation to completely freeze her. Iko realized he could take her out now, but instead opted to sit back and watch Adrian " practice "

Some time later as the general lay on the ground, complete broken yet still alive. Adrian was breathing hard as he sagged against a tree, he'd gotten over excited and nearly used up all of his energy, but that had been a blast. Iko strode over and stooped over the general and jabbed his knife into her point of origin, a moment later her body turned to dust and blew away.

--------------------------------------------------------

The avengers wer battling against an ice general wielding a flail, she chased after Aaron Stark through the sky, swinging her flail and sending out spikes of ice.

" Oh come on! all I said was your beautiful, the last demon chick I said that too loved me for it! "

Erza rolled her eyes and used fairy magic to protect the team from the ice generals corrupted aura. Natsu was jumping up and down in excitement and waving his arms arms, yelling at Aaron to stop hogging all the fun. Aaron in turn reversed his direction, flying straight at the general then past her. As he passed Natsu, he slapped his hand " Tag in! "

Haha, finally! Fire dragon claw! " Natsu's foot was coated in flames as he leaped into the air and kicked the general, she side stepped around Natsu's attack and reached for his forehead, but Laxus appeared out of knowhere, coated in lighning dragon slayer magic and caught her in a lariat. His arm firmly wrapped around her neck, he threw her to the ground, before she could react, Natsu landed down, slamming on her stomache " Fire dragons roar! "

The two were engulfed in a blast of point break magical fire. Natsu was thrown backwards and caught by Laxus, the remains of the fire general burned away.

-------------------------------------------

" ack, this beautiful blue haired woman, while not blonde, is still incredibly beautiful and trying to be more then me!! " Bawla wailed as she blocked the generals attacks with her force field. The general stood atop a tower of ice and was sending large spikes at the group, but Bawlas shield of self-importance was holding strong. Eva and Garfield left Bawla as a distraction and traveled through the shadows, appearing behind the general. She blocked their attacks with a wall of ice, but Garfield punched through it.

A red designs began appearing along Eva's skin as drew on the powers she'd aquired, the sky darkened as storm clouds gathered. Bolts of crimson lightning shot from the sky and slammed into the general, Garfield took this chance to rip her legs off, Bawla encased her in a force field, and Eva filled it with more lightning till the general was eradicated.

-------------------------------------------

Tanesha, Roberta, and Kano watched as Sandra fought the general, Sandra had the upper hand, but Kano was getting a bad feeling, his hand held firmly on Mjolnir as he ket a close eye on Sandra.
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 1:58 am

Chiang was inside of his temple when he sensed the impurity of an Ice General and her horde arriving in his realm. He went from a lotus position to a regular standing position in one flowing motion, and took hold of his fighting staff before heading to the door. The Fire General had been easily defeated, but he knew this Ice General would be more powerful, and his face creased in worry as he thought of what her demons could be doing to his people. As he exited his temple, he saw his monks and others retreating toward the temple, not having the strength to take on these demons from Ice Hell. Chiang let them rush past him and gently lifted himself into the air using his aura. Making a Buddhist hand-sign implying meditation, he began to mutter prayers in Chinese that would soon purify these demons.

Of course, the Ice General had noticed Chiang and felt his power, a cruel smile playing at the edge of her lips.
"The Bodhisattva himself, definitely a man I must overcome if I want to take over this realm. Tear him to shreds, troops!"
She had no doubt that the enemy would overcome her forces, but it would not have done to have her troops cower from battle. Her ice demons rushed at Chiang, each one eager to sink their teeth and claws into his flesh.

However, as they drew closer, Chiang began to fire glowing blue Kanji symbols from his hands like a machine gun, which destroyed any demon it touched with its purity. However, there were too many enemies for this method to eliminate them all, and so he waited until the survivors were close enough to be within range of his staff. Once they were, he swung his staff in a horizontal line, striking down several. Within his sacred aura, even his regular martial arts strikes were strong enough to take down demons, and both his hands and staff whirled like lightning. This mastery of martial arts made mincemeat of his foes, and he struck down the last demon with a vertical strike of his staff. His eyes then fixed on the Ice General with calm focus, his power charging up as he levitated closer to her.

The Ice General smirked and her Corrupted Ice Aura began to flare up, attempting to cover Chiang with it. However, he countered with his Sacred Aura and the two clashed evenly for quite some time. Once it became clear that Chiang was more powerful and would win this clash of auras, the Ice General immediately went on a psychic attack in order to distract and disorient him while she went for the kill. However, Chiang had complete discipline and control of his mind thanks to centuries of Buddhist teachings, and easily resisted her attempts to do this.
"Foul creature, I shall purify you as I did the last General that attacked Nirvana."
The Ice General screamed in rage and leaped forward with her spear to attack Chiang.

Chiang took up a fighting stance with his staff and deflected her spear attack before launching his own counterattack at her head, which was dodged. The two beings battled it out with their weapons, moving at great speed and with their weapons clashing again and again. Chiang waited for her next attack to come in, and then hooked her spear with his staff to pull her forward. Pulling his right hand back, he charged up a close-range blast of Sacred Aura, which if it connected would purify her as it did the Fire General. However, the Ice General had read his mind and dodged the attack by moving to the side, which left Chiang open to a counterattack. She took full advantage of this by plunging her spear into his side, ramming it in with great force.

This kind of piercing wound would have killed a mortal, but Chiang, being a god, was not so easily killed. Grinning tightly, he took hold of her spear with his left hand, holding it tightly. It was ironic that the Ice General's own viciousness had sealed her defeat. With her in close quarters like this, he flared up with his Sacred Aura at full power, engulfing her in it and draining her power.
"I shall now purge the wickedness from your heart."
Holding up his clenched fist with the middle and index fingers extended, he quickly charged up power for a finishing strike.

The Ice General tried to pull her spear away from Chiang, but her physical strength was no match for his. Letting go of the spear, she attempted to slice him across the face with claws that rapidly grew from fingers that were perfectly-manicured only a second prior. Chiang moved to the side quickly as she attacked with a claw attack meant to rip his face to shreds, and saw the opening for him to land his strike. Closing the distance quickly, he sliced down the full length of her body with his two fingers, cutting as cleanly as a well-sharpened katana. The Ice General screamed and then disappeared in a dazzling white light. Chiang bowed his head in prayer, wishing her purified soul well in an afterlife where they could find a new purpose and goal with far more meaning than the ones they had fought for in life.

Chiang descended to the ground and entered his temple, where his monks and the surviving Martyrs were sitting in lotus positions.
"Fear not, for in here is safety. I will protect you from these demonic threats, as will the legion of other heroes outside."
He took a seat at the front of the room, guiding them through relaxing breathing exercises. If he was needed to fight, he would go at a moment's notice, but until then, he would do his duty as the Bodhisattva, easing the hearts of his friends and followers. As he did this, he wished Scott and his party traversing Hell continued safety on their journey.

Cybernator had watched Emmett defeat the Ice General handily, and he had to admit that his display of brutality was impressive. He chuckled and thought that he would be the next to handle one of these Generals that seemed to be popping in from time-to-time. His weapons had easily dispatched the small-fry demons, not being challenging enough for him to use the specially-augmented boost to his plasma cannon that Solaris had given him. He nodded in Emmett's direction, congratulating him on the win.
"Not a bad win there."
He then ran a diagnostics check on his weapons to make sure that they were in top shape before the next round of fighting.

An Ice General had attacked the Shadow Force, and they were scattering to meet the assault in a coordinated fashion. Shell-Shock fired an energy blast, and Siren was able to psychically control the blast so that it hit as many demons as possible. Her own psychic abilities destroyed the heads of her foes, while Rocky crushed as many demons as he could with his great fists of stone. Sandstorm created the natural phenomenon he was named after, which blinded and disoriented many demons before ripping them to shreds. Madame Shadow manipulated the shadows of the demons and plunged them into a bottomless hole made of their own shadow before tossing the trapped demons into oblivion. With the weaker demons all defeated, that left the Ice General for them to tackle.

They had to split up to avoid the Corrupted Ice Aura, which played to the advantage of the Ice General, who began a psychic barrage on them. Her first target was Siren, though she was surprised by the strong psychic resistance that she felt. Pulling back her mind before she got trapped in a battle of wills like the Fire General, her next target was Shell-Shock, and she grinned as she saw how hot-blooded his nature was. Looking into his mind, she saw a his past where he had once resented Scott for showing him up and keeping him from being the star of his class at Shadowgreen. If she could amplify these feelings, she could turn him against his friends and sew chaos on the battlefield. Her aura continually expanded, keeping the others at bay while she warded off Siren's psychic attacks.

Nick felt his head starting to cloud over, shaking it to try and stay in the moment. Visions from his past kept popping up, and it was all he could do to keep from getting caught up in the emotion of the moment.
This bitch...I can't let her do this.
Grasping his head in both hands, he fought back mentally, filling it with good memories of fighting alongside Scott and everything his friendship and camaraderie had brought him.
"Fight it, Nick!" Richard called, his eyes filled with concern over a brother he couldn't get to.
"I am!"

Nick knew that he didn't have long before she overwhelmed him, so his best chance was to try and take her out as quickly as possible.
I've been working on a new technique and I haven't tested it yet...But I guess there's nothing like the real thing to see if it works!
Nick rushed into the Corrupted Ice Aura, instantly filling his equilibrium being thrown off by the new environment. Knowing he had less than five minutes before his power would start to be drained, he knew he had to act fast. The Ice General redoubled her psychic assault, and Nick drew a bead on her as he charged up his energy. He knew he would only get one shot at this, so he had to make it count.

Julie focused her psychic powers and sent a powerful force the way of the Ice General, which distracted her from her psychic attack on Nick. With her distracted, Shell-Shock unleashed his fully-charged attack, which were several powerful blasts emanating from several points on his body. The blasts slammed into the Ice General, who screamed in pain before she was destroyed. Falling to his knees from exhaustion, Nick panted and his team rushed over to help him.
"He used up a lot of energy with that last attack," Richard said with concern on his face, "He'll have to rest up before he can fight again."
"Load him into the vehicle and we'll take shelter in Solaris' realm," Yvette replied.

Mike and Richard slung one of Nick's arms over each of their shoulders and helped him over to their Humvee. Once everyone was back inside, Yvette called for Solaris to open a Fire Path to his realm, which instantly appeared in front of them. Starting up the Humvee, they drove through and it closed behind them. They parked the Humvee not far from his palace and went inside to find the God of Fire still seated on his throne.
"Alan, Nick is exhausted from the battle and needs to rest. Is there somewhere we can take him?"

"Down the hallway to the left, second door on the right, there is a special bed known as the Campfire, where he can rest to heal his injuries and replenish his strength. Scott slept in that bed many times during his training, so Nick should recover just fine."
"Thank you, Solaris. We appreciate your help."
They quickly moved down the hall and Yvette tucked Nick into the Campfire like a loving mother tending to her ailing child.
"You fought well, Nick, now get some rest."

The rest of the Shadow Force went back to the throne room, where they sat down to recover from the battles and collect themselves.
"How goes the battle, Alan?"
"Everything is going well for now. Almost all of the Ice Generals have been defeated, and we have suffered minimal losses. Rest now so that you may return to battle later."
The Shadow Force leaned back in their chairs and rested while Alan kept an eye on how the battles progressed.

Sandra had gained the upper hand on the Ice General, but the evil smile on the Ice General's face after she was slammed to the ground revealed that the Phoenix host had been baited into a trap.
"You are strong but far too overconfident for your own good."
The Ice General pressed her hand to Sandra's forehead, using this connection to intensify her formidable psychic powers. She probed Sandra's mind and found no shortage of horrible and traumatizing experiences. With an evil laugh, she amplified all of them together to make it seem as if all of these horrible events had just happened. This would drive Sandra into madness, and she implanted a thought that she should attack everyone around her.

With her foe blinded with homicidal insanity, she scooted out and resumed her attack on Tanesha and Roberta while Sandra went after Kano. Her spear whirled with great speed, striking at them without mercy. Her Corrupted Ice Aura engulfed them, so soon they would find their powers being drained while hers only increased. She mixed her physical attacks with psychic ones, showing great skill in warding off the attacks of the women. She struck at vital organs, trying her best to kill her foes. This whole display had shown the terrifying might of the Ice Generals and a hint of the powerful demons that were yet to come.

Scott and his party drew closer to the castle, eventually reaching the courtyard. The chill of the cold could be felt, and Scott was thankful that his Sacred Aura was blocking the ice-cold cross wind. When they were in the courtyard, the Ice Queen suddenly appeared before them, looking very much amused with their trespassing.
"Ah, Crusader, nice of you to come and pay me a visit," she said in a bit of a seductive tone.
"I ask that you not hinder us in our journey. Return to your castle and your life will be spared."

"Well, you certainly have quite a bit of faith in your teammate Katy if you think she can take my life."
Scott turned and gently placed a hand on Katy's shoulder.
"I have the utmost faith that she will succeed. Even so, I must try and resolve this peacefully if I can."
"Yes, yes, I know all about your oath as God's little errand boy. While I appreciate your civility, it is unfortunate that my duty to Lord Satan puts us at odds."

"So be it."
Scott turned to Katy.
"Watch out for her Corrupted Ice Aura, as it will drain you of your strength and mutant abilities."
After Katy left the Sacred Aura to do battle with the Ice Queen, he turned and walked up to Minerva.
"Are you doing okay, Minerva? Keeping warm in this cold?"

The Ice Queen regarded Katy as if she were utterly beneath her.
"I had hoped to match wits with Crusader, see if I could seduce that handsome young man to my side. I suppose that I'll have to settle for taking you down first. I hope it comforts you to know that you'll soon be an ice sculpture in my garden."
She then flared up with a full-power Corrupted Ice Aura, which raced toward Katy as fast as a bullet. In addition to this, she began a psychic assault on her, attempting to make her feel the same horrible emotional pain she had felt in the past, which would further weaken her while her aura attempted to freeze her solid in a way that even her powers would not free her from.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 3:31 am

Katy narrowly avoided the ice queens first attack taking a gas state and reforming in the air in a water state, Katy already had her idea into motion however because of the fact she couldn't put her complete focus on it, due to having to fight off the ice queen herself, it meant Katy's plan was going to take a little bit of time to put into motion with her having to multi-task. The ice queen quickly attacked Katy's mind bringing up memories of Joe and Troy for the most part as they was the biggest disasters in Katy life, though other hard times popped up as well such as the demise of allies and friends.

With Katy distracted in mental anguish the ice queen moved to finish the girl quickly, warping behind her and readying her aura to attack again the ice queen believed it to be impossible for Katy to evade this time. In a sudden unexpected turn however, the ice queen found herself on the defense and jumping back away from Katy as a flash of white crossed her face, we see a few strands of the ice queens hair drop after being cut, and the ice queen is left with a ever so slight scratch on the far side of forehead, indicating the ice queen had been hit, even if ever so slightly.

The ice queen now looks to see Katy steering right at her, a long ice blade extended from her arm. "Nice true, but I've lived around two of the worlds strongest telepathic minds for the better part of the past decade, you won't be taking me down that easily." Katy had versed herself in a nice few fighting styles over the years, she was one of the most active actual fighters on the Shadow X-Men, that knowledge just paid off because as soon as Katy loft sight of the queen, she instinctively knew what was coming next and didn't hesitate in retaliating. "Well I was this close" Katy makes the two fingers almost together hand gesture, wondering if she could entice the queen into a reckless attack. "Want to try for round two?"

Katy was not trying to give away her real plan just yet, although she wondered if the queen was starting to feel it take effect? If she was unaware of her aura gradually growing weaker, then that would be perfect. If she was aware something funny was starting to happen, then Katy realized this battle was about to kick into overdrive.

-----

Sandra screamed in agony falling to her knee's and clutching her head as her Phoenix power flared up wildly. Kano could feel a shift in Sandra, madness had overtaken her but how was this demon general overriding the physic might of Sandra, the Phoenix, one of the most powerful telepathic minds in all the Universe right now? Sandra probably never even expected a physic attack to be effective against it, but it was. Now what the mortal's have dubbed the Dark Phoenix, it seems to have risen from the ashes once again. Kano thought he could reason with Sandra and make her see though the ice generals tricks, but Sandra's collective pain seemed to be to much and Kano's hopes was quickly dashed when he was forced to escape a massive cosmic attack.

Sandra now stood watching Kano, almost bloodlusted from her insanity Kano knew if he couldn't reason the sense back into her, then he had no choice but to beat it back into her.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 12:56 am

Kano sighed, he'd thought he could settle this peacefully, but considering who he was facing he should have realized that was a hopeless cause. Brandishing Mjolnir, he started spinning it rapidly, faster and faster " Sandra i've known you for quite some time, we've been allies, enemies, friends. I've respected and hated you many times and now here we are " a massive amount of energy charged through the mystical hammer and as Sandra's attack reached him, he swung upward and distrupted the attack.

The shockwave knocked him backwards, but he quickly recovered his footing and charged forward at blinding speed, appearing behind Sandra instantly " Sandra, I will gladly knock some sense back into as it is a long time coming! " charging more energy, he brought the hammer down.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Tanesha and Roberta had been about to go to Sandra, but the ice general had blindsided them. Tanesha felt her power being drained and could barely elemental shift out of the way of the ice generals assault, but she was not going that easily. Not after finally scoring a victory against a powerful foe and while Sandra was in trouble, this bitch was taking an L.

Roberta was feeling the same effects of the corrupted aura as Tanesha was, but by a lesser extent, her status as an avatar of war and global conflict had already been empowering her, but with Kano, the god war, her strength was boosted even further. Her instincts took over and she reached out, catching the generals spear and delivering a hard elbow strike that pushed her back.

An aura of war coated her body and in her hands appeared a war hammer " Tani, you still with me? "

" Girl, you know it " Tanesha said grinning as she felt her power coming back " My best friend is a demon and a bad bitch, this basic ho doesnt compare " she brandished her whip and stood beside Roberta.

" Then join me and yell a war cry!! "

The two women bellowed and leaped into battle.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riku sneezed " Huh? Bitches be gossipin " he went back to eating his large hamburger, he'd been on his way to Adrian and Iko's location when he passed a burger place and immediatly changed his priorities. He sat outside and enjoyed his burger as people ran past him screaming, but he was lost in the delicious taste " So good it should be a sin "

" It just might be, I stopped paying attention to gets designated as a sin eons ago "

Riku looked up to see a man sitting across from him and sipping scotch from a glass. He was tall and incredibly handsome with pitch black hair. Of course he immediately recognized Lucifer, the rebel king of hell.

" Oh my, Lucifer to what do I owe this meeting? "

" Oh, you know, torturing the damned can get dreadfully dull sometimes, I thought to myself " Lucifer, why not pop over to earth and maybe see a certain phoenix " but upon my arrival I see that earth is being invaded by hell....but it's not my hell! "

He causually reached out and grabbed a demon by it's neck and held it aloft " This, isnt one of mine, so explain and explain now "

Riku took another bite of his burger, swallowed and explained how this alternate hell ruled by Satan and how he was trying to take over nirvana and how it had spilled over to their dimention.

" So as you can see, as opposed to just fucking up nirvana and that other earth, our earth is getting fucked without lube " Riku had migrated from his chair over to Lucifers  lap " Emmets helping out in Nirvana "

Lucifer took another sip of his drink and looked at the other demon in his grasp, remembering it was still there " I see, you cant imagine how annoying it is when people get me confused with Satan and now here he is trying to invade my terf, I dont appreciate that "

The demon in Lucifers started to scream in agony as flames engulfed it till it was nothing but ash. Riku shivered as he watched Lucifer used the corrupted heavenly fire " So what do you intend to do? "

Lucifer smirked " Use you all of course, it would be childs play to deal with this whole situation. But I dont really feel like it, somewhere theres a bar filled with women and men waiting to please and drinks as far as the eye can see. To pass that up would be unthinkable, you have Emmet and you my dear are one of the most vile demons ive encountered, far above your father, who's rectum is currently is housing multiple colonies of hornets "

Riku looked Lucifer square " Can I take a selfie with you? then have you fuck me on this table "

Lucifer laughed " Just make sure you tag me "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Oh, i'm feeling ok " Minerva assured Scott, Ashe was keeping herself and Noah shielded from the cold. As Katy began fighting the ice queen Minerva paid close attention, very much aware that her time to fight one of these beast was  coming up trying to push down the anxiety she was feeling. Out the corner of her eye she spied Ashe and Noah, who appeared to be playing a card game. Without looking at her, Ashe held out a hand of cards, Minerva thought for a moment, considering what her teacher would say, then immediately took the cards and sat down with them.

" Relax, were playing go fish " Noah explained and Mineva felt a deeper meaning in his words, was her fear showing and they were trying to help her calm down? She wasnt sure if she was reading to much into it, but she appreciated being welcomed by them, these warriors of Emmet.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 2:11 am

Sandra manipulated Kano's kinetic energy to slow him down and stun around the hammer strike to elbow him in the nose with enough force to send him flying away. Sandra warped space around them to appear instantly behind Kano giving him another elbow, this time to the spine of the back. This sent Kano forward until he hit the ground. Kano started spinning his hammer as soon as he picked himself up, spinning around to face Sandra's direction he swung his hammer in a angled upwards motion. Sandra appeared with a psionic blade slashing down at Kano. Sandra and Kano's attacks met with a clash of power that seemed to rattle the entire Earth beneath them, both giving their all to overpower the power a eruption of blinding energy would soon occur. Now with a massive crater beneath them with see both fighters in the air locked in close combat after colliding yet again.

The two friends now enemies broke apart and backed away from each other, having to rethink their respective strategies. With a wicked grin Sandra prepared her next attack and Kano readied to defend only to find the attack wasn't for him as Sandra launched a devastating cosmic attack towards the other battle taking place near by. With the power Sandra was putting out this one attack would of obliterated the ice general, but also likely Roberta as well and Tanesha would of stood no chance at all. Kano raced to meet this attack and got ahead of it looking to counter the same as last time Kano's hammer met the cosmic attack once more, but this time disrupting the attack was not proving so easy and as Kano fought to deal with the Phoenix immense energy, Sandra had appeared behind him again. "Your mine now!" Sandra yelled as she thrust a psionic blade forward looking to stab Kano through the back.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 6
Page 7 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 39  Next