Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Part 6

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
justinlynch3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 1:36 pm

A swirling pool of energy cycled around and around in a vacumn. In the emptiness of space various flashes of lights zoomed out and about mixing and mashing. Finally a bright star was inside then dipping inside of it raging heat and flashing light everywhere. Within a second a throne room was seen and beings of various glowing color were seen shouting and argueing. Finally another burst of energy and light then a final transition to showing a man pushing up in some slightly torn nike compression shirts and a migos culture t shirt.

"Fuck...I'm awake" The man looked around at the room he was in dimly lit and a tattered throne room. He saw images all across the voice and had a throbbing head-ache as he was assaulted with scenes and images rapidly.

He screamed as his eyes glowed red and beams of energy were released from them damaging the area before he came too and the sizzling red energy seeming from his eyes was calmed down

"No...I'm responsible for all of this"

Yes you are sir but there's stil hope life still exists the mission is not yet over but what you've done to the universe to the multi-verse will neve be forgotten the deal you've struck is in place now it's your chance to finish it before Lito's...return.

"I understand" the man said clenching his fist and it was engulfed in flames then his entire body was engulfed in flames as he 'flamed on" As Johnny storm would have once said and cosmic flames surrounde him as he screamed and the torn tattered throne room was engulfed in flames and burned away. The man walked away from the ashes unphased his clothes as well and the flaems vanished as he kept trudging forward.

"I have to change everything...damn it Milo what have you gotten yourself into this time" The man Milo Ventro kept walking forward through the ashes no loger surrounded in flashes thinking about what his next step would be.

"Something has to be done."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 2:45 pm

"You thought you had all the answers and you failed son it dosen't mean it wasn't right? That's part of the Absorbium nature you were never Zed or any of them "The spirit of Samuel Ventro had been summoned to speak to Milo from places far beyond where he wouldn't be allowed.

"Now I have the force of atonement on my ass and I have a time-limit to get things done father, we're talking about restructuring the universe against the sins of Emperor Fusion do you know how many timelines alone were damaged by that?"

"Precisely, but you just have to move forward and" Suddenly a beam of energy dissipated the ghost of Samuel and some armed agents appeared in futuristic armor staring down at Milo who looked at them with distaste from ruining the conversation with his father. He was in another part of the universe far from earth and far from where he wanted to be. He knew of what went down and his eyes glimmered with red energy as he stared at the men who ended the convesation with the spirit of his earthly father.

"What is it that you want" Milo said as he looked up eyes glowing red and he tapped into his powers over the earth to feel the seismic movements the soldiers were generating as the looked at him and raised their weapons the leader of them spoke.

"You are time displaced, we are part of an order being put together by Kronos to monitor time and keep it in order, the titan stepped forward after the events of the Emperor and decided all time-lines with him must be ordered and put together."

"Really and what is the name of your organization" Milo's ability to discern lies was one of the many abilities he thanked himself for and was glad he returned. He could tell he was a full absorbium in physical mutant form again allowing his powers to remain back to a certain level.

"The Temporal order, a samurai from earth helped put it together claimed he was disgusted by what you did and that's why he formed the alliance with the titan, we seek to protect the temporal order at all costs, and thanks to the powers of the time-stone have been doing just that and erasing remnants of the damage he left behind, you have a scent of time displacement and must came before the order's palace to be accounted for and see if you have any infection from the Emperor's universe on you, I am Palon one of the knights who lead the organization." Palo spoke the leader of the armed ones directing this message to Milo who looked down.

"I seee" Milo paused.. Hmm there definently not lying I'm reading their minds Yamairo and Kronos working together just to erase the remnants of what I've done and seeking out the time-stone, if Kronos is anything from what I've heard letting him grow out of his original role is not a good move and especially moving from the time-stone not like I have the best image any more it's best I keep my appearance altered any straight up negative interactions and I'm sure the force of atonement will make a move against me..

Milo didn't like the situation but he wasn't going down easy the were imbued with some energy from the time-stone so regular space and time powers wouldnt work against them. Milo sent forth a blast of pulse energy blasting some of the men away and they began firing Milo moved at superhuman speed to avoid them but some were blasting him back.

"Shiddd..."Milo said summoning vectors similar to Abigal and using his powers of speed manipulation and countering energy from the time stone via Terrell's powers to move forward with the vecotrs impaling the men using soul manipuilation to strike them at the depths of their core and tossing them aside, but Palo moved at greate rspeeds and went to kick Milo in the chest knocking him back.

" I won't allow you to do this I won't." Suddenly Palo was surrounded in darkness and engulfed in light with a void of energy surrounding the combination of elements allowing htem to rage as he increased the power level of the light and dark assault while also using his powers over the mind to drag Palo into the depths of his telepathic ruin but suddenly felt a tinge of pain the force of atonement burning at his chest as he fell to his knees causing the void of energy, darkess, light and even the psionic assaul to stop as Palo fell to the ground.

"Fuck damn it Atonement" Milo grunted looking the fallen soldie only one was still up and Milo telekentically sent forth a boulder using a powerful spell to enhance the roc so that it simply downed the soldier, then using his power to spread the injury caused itto affect all the soldiers downing them except for Palo who Milo marhced over towards and grunted at his weapons disintegrated, his armor tattered and struggling to get up.

"I'm going to need to borrow something from you" Milo raised the man up with his mind and brought him over grabbing his forehead and a singe of energy was exchanged as he forcibly robbed the man of his temporal energy from the stone then did the same to his men forming a sphere of energy and causing it to multiply to several spheres.

"This is just temporary." Milo focused on his psionic energy as well as space -time manipulation plus energy from the time stone and magic infusing the burst forming a mirror then tapping into the mental path ways of Palo's head and launching a pulse blast to dissipate the attack across the multi-verse stripping the Temporal Order of their connection to the time-stone and living one space in the universe where he could detect the precense of the time-tone as well as Yamairo and Kronos but saw that it was heavilly protected.

"Hmm makes sense I'll have to investigate the order for now I've suspended their multi-versal connection to the time-stone and I've got Palo's memories so I can sift through "Milo's eyes glowed as he sifted thruogh all of Palo's memories in seconds then dropped him to the ground using biological manipulation to heal him and his men before flying away faster then the speed of light from the barren planet where he encountered them.

Moving at hyper speeds he arrived at another planet, and altered his biology once again to became some-what bulkier, longer hair, and various tatto's on his body as his skin took on a darker and purplish hue to hide his usual human appearance.

"Perfect..now" He cast few spells and used a few of his abiliites to hide his appearance. The attack on the Temporal Order wouldn't go unnoticed surely Kronos as well as Yamairo would respond and he wanted to figure out much more on earth but his first order of business was looking more into what happened with the fallout of Emperor Fusion elsewhere in the universe before checking back on earth which would surel be a trip.

"Alright so I'm somewhere else so much for the conversation with my dad I've got an entire temporal ordered created to put this away just great...ugh." Milo sighed as he tredged forward with his new appearance his first order of business to gather some food and then figure out the next step from there.
Yamairo stood in the center of the palace so much had gone on, working with Kronos he'd grown to develop a better working relationship with the titan. Working with him on such a scale he'd grown to understand things more and thanks to Kronos's blessing had the standard abilities of an Olympian/Titan god and was now more of a time god then before.

"So your saying there was an attack launched on the order disabling our connection to the time stone, do you think it's time to pursue the other infinity gems?"

"Now we definently need to keep those objects seperate, there's a large force of power that was awakened, and the universe speaks again, I Feel it a chaotic force."

"Milo's back" Yamairo spoke looking over to the titan as he grabbed his blade debating on what to do.

"I doubt it's Milo, but if it is then we need to move forward, the temporal order but it's like I've told you before we need to reign in the gods, their power, their superior fighting force it was one of the frist things Milo moved against, it's a destructive force, and the demonic activity on earth is worrisome and if you want to move in and help them that's fine but if you seek to focus on primarily mortal matters you realize our contract we'll be forced to seperate as will your godhood now that's nothing ashame but we can definently do more good togethr in ensuring the safety of time at least our original goals are seperate true enough but my war with Zeus and my children is in the past, I see the error of my ways na perhaps with time the order Titans can seek redemption and relief from tArtarus but they are as the should be ."

"I agree with you on that sentiement that's fine, but if the demonic activity reaches a certain level you must admit it becomes one of the matters were concerned with, excuses can be made the "Emperor" Did fance with demonic forces at time."

"You speak truth Yamairo I'm just warning you" The titan spokea nd Yamairo summoned forth the time-stone necklace he'd gotten Amber to make and put it on then caused it to hpase into his and Kronos's body filled with energy.

"We can make a move to seek the source of this force, but your right things must be as the are to ensure to safety of the univere." Yamairo sighed he'd enjoyed certain aspects of the godhood and working with his family especially his daughter from the Emperor's ruined universe was heart-felt but the fact the connection of the Temporal order to the time-stone was disbanned was something frightening and something he'd need to look into.

"Milo..if your back...well things have changed." Yamairo held his blade and tapped into the time-stone's energy with Kronos to look into the cause of the disruption." Yamairo sighed as the kept goign pushing and pushing.
"Jade Donoval walked forward so much time had passed. She was on her own movement the Temporal Order was one thing she'd met up with some rebel soldiers and managed to slaughter them and obtain some of their technology and was now free from earth currently chilling on Zenn Lavia where she was dating a scientist Roland while avoiding detection from the Silver Rider & his family working on instrumental technology that harnassed a remnant of the cosmic cube."

"So is the Triloner completed" Jada asked her husband as she kissed him and he returned the favor and smelled presenting the device and using the remnants of energy from the cube.

"Yes and with the genetic sequence you put in it it should work what do you plan on doing with it my love" he said as Jada smiled.

"Oh nothing much just this really." Jada reached for the object a stone like device and implanated it into her watch a surge of energy coursed through er and she put int he activation code as her husband left an energy flowed through her.

"Ah the remnants of Monel's invention I can feel it, but is this a step I Really want to take I've grown to like life here." Jada contemplated on her choice, no longer having to deal with the SXM legion, earth, humanity, but she missed her home and what chances she ad in the future and everything that had been ruined.

"Enough I'm growing too sentinemental, things like this are what we're suppose to do, we're the superior beings and it's time the world knows this." Jada smiled as the energy flashed and synched with her body, the remnant cosmic energy forcing through er as the device worked as planned and the a shere of energy engulfed the planet surging and the entire planet vanished into thin air all of Zenn Lavia gone as Jada stood there suging in the regions of space with no air.

"Oh my god" Jada spoke in the emptiness of space and suddenly tapping into the power of teleporation devices within Zenn Lavia now within her she vanished and appeared on another planet thinking that she'd managed to amplify her powers that she had an entire planet within her mindscape transferal under her complete control and formed a sort of mirorr infront of her to look into the lives of the planet and focused on using her mind to craft Zenn Lavia into even more of aparadise then it was lulling it's residents to sedation not knowing they were prisoners in her own unlimited mental reality her own dimension with the level of people she'd encompossed in her transferal it was truly its own dimensino now.

"Only one thing I can find to ensure my rise to the power and that's the soul stone, but int he mean while I can make use what I have." Jada smiled having an infinity gem in her mind she sought to reach new heights with her powers even with the Triloner enhnacing them to the point she'd encompoassed a planet there was so much she wanted to do and soon.

"But first thing's first, I need to go ahead and get this I need to be able to reverse the effects of my powers and not just drag thihings into me but push what I create out there hmm shouldn't be hard but first I need to make sure my people reigni supreme as the gods of this world, a new religion Emperor Fusion showed me one thing was possible, and that's the power of chaos." Jada smiled and looked around at her new surroundings only having one mission in progress. She continued to walk forward with intentions on her mind to make things hers.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 3:11 pm

Razon surfaced and held his blade jamming it into the soldiers neck watchign him drop to the ground. Razon flew to the surface and unleashing beams of energy tore through the soldiers bodies killing them, machines flew up and Razon moved at super speed tearing through them before flying to the ground to see a general with energy surging.

"I'll never let you pass you and your forces."

"You have no other option, your kind will not be allowed to thrive." Razon growled and raged forward at super speed slamming into the man knocking him back. He moved forward against punching him through a building then flying forward grabbing his neck and flying into the skies into a nearby sun then flying back with the man now disintegrated and fueled with energy as he looked around for others seeking to challenge him.

Razon flew down and moved at super speed tearing others apart before moving over to some of his team mates and looking down at them. "We've sought it and we've found one sir we've found one" The girl was surrounded by vibrant glowing energy a member of the Nova Force.

"Perfect you have that is great Shila I am glad keep forth, and the Nova Force must continue to rise in power." Razon looked down and sent massive beams of energy forth from his eyes destroying part of the planteary structure and demolishing the majority of a city in-front of him with various ease before turning to Shila.

"Now we must continue our war and reclaim the forces of the Nova Force, your univese's police force in order to bring peace."

"Yes Sir Razon I agree. "Shila spoke and kneeled down as Razon moved over to her at blinding speeds and lifted he rup to kiss her.

"My love we will make peace to this universe, and the others on the orders of Lord El I know all is possible that can be done, but first we must find the Emperor his enegy signature coursed and removed my connection to the Temporal Order I thought it was something from my waking but he is the one who can bridge the gap and return me to Lord El's universe and the rest of the Justice Force, and perhaps help us find all of the relics of infinity or even prove why the are useless all together again and use his power to help bring forth.

"But I thought you said there was evil energies a-foot things that couldn't be done, that nothing could be done about."

"That is true, true indeed but not all the way I still wield the El Font and with it ther is nothing my powers can't achieve yes it's true enough I've got the powers of Uxas and his geneitcs coursing through my veins but the new gods don't exist here and Lord El has made sure they've perished in our own universe but still the gods exist here, and other cosmics they must perish so that your people can live so we want to achieve this and so we shlal.

" I agree Razon I agree we shall." Shila kissed Razon and they looked over at the burning city, their enemy forces destroyed. "

Razon nodded and wanted to keep this but knowing the temporal order was disturbed as one thing he sought to gain control of the nova force, and use it to remain in contact with the rest of the Justice Force once and for all.

"Hmm I sense something growing a force an entire planet's energy was just snatched away one of the mass technological advancement something is afoot forces ar emoving about."

"What kind of forces." Shila asked Razon as he frowned he couldn't tell but he could tell some force of power was present.

"We'll need to order the Nova Forces together, and make a move against prime, Michael is a great mab but his relation to the emperor and failure to stop Fusion is one of the main reasons this happens, now the forces of the universe roam about and do as the please." Razon spoke to his woman as they marched forward in the unmanned terrain and sighed something must be done hr grabbed her and flew off with the couple faster then the speed of light Michael had to be reached one way or another.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 7:37 pm

“A scream was heard as beams pierced through the man’s chest, Scott Summers looked down. He’d been through so much literally to Hell and backwards and finally this time placed dimension Marvel 717 was everything he’d wanted out of life. He was married to Jean Summers the Phoenix, and was the President of Genosha. Tony Starks was president of the United States, now the United Legions and thanks to his technology in combination with the superhero registration Act the United States had become the supreme power of earth working in tandem with Genosha & Wakanda now in control over Africa and had controlled the modern world, and crime was at an all time low. In this universe the X Men were regarded as heroes of the past and were now part of the New Avengers Initiative, known as the Avengers United an international superhero force that policed international crime.”

“So everything is going as accord with this world” Tony said speaking to Scott Summers who looked down they’d made certain adjustments in this world. Scott was a different man with the harsh reality of Emperor Fusion and the other worlds he demolished. With magic information and celestial magic he’d helped Jean gain control over the seemingly limitless powers of the Phoenix, and working together they were preparing for the Hunters invasion of their world, but had made plans so that even his own daughter Hope was murdered and the Ventro family was eliminated from their world so the rise of Emperor Fusion, and anyone related to them was killed to keep this peace.”

“Yes Stark it is, we’ve made sure that being will never rise in this world, and we’ve gotten peace in ours, the hunters will be a great battle, but there not limitless in power if we are to strike and gain power, we can gain the sources of power we need to overcome them and make sure the absorbiums are never a problem, the first part of that is harnessing Celestial technology from the remnants and working with Wakanda to make sure us as a peopleare under control.”

“I never thought I’d see the day, and Asgard and the gods are none the wiser thanks to the spell we’ve conveyed Strange to utter to keep the mystics and the divinity from interfering with humanity for now.”

“Yes unfortunately should Thor have disagreed or got Odin hell even some more of Loki’s or Zeus’s antics or any we’d need a higher level of power then we do now, this is fine the peace.”

“Even with your wife being the Phoenix.” Tony questioned he knew the lengths Scott had went but after managing to deliver into his mind and seeing the carnage of Emperor Fusion and the results of an unsuccessful Superhero Civil War he agreed. “ Well either way we’ve gotten SWORD together, and it looks as though the Kree & krulls will fall into the United Legion’s submission, but the Nova Corps investigation can’t be held off forever, we’re going to need some serious fire power if we have any hopes of going up against them, is Jean up fro the task.”

Scott frowned even with Jean in control of the Phoenix he didn’t want the Dark Phoenix to gain control or worse have her end up like Sandra, it almost made him want to seek out Thor for help, but he was glad they were gone and that the angels of this world weren’t present to run over things either he sighed and shook his head.” I’ll be in contact I’ll see what can be done.” Scott then left the virtual conversation that was happening between the leaders of the nations. The impending Hunters invasion, the nightmares of Emperor Fusion and the realities he’d lost, so much and even though this was paradise stil.

“You dream of the other worlds, perhaps I can get that Jean back, be everything you want baby.” Jean materialized and hugged her husband from behind who frowned.

“No darling your everything I want, this is everything I want, time displacement ornot, intergalactic war or not this is everything Professor could have hoped to achieve I just somethings feel like I gave up for giving up on my world, and my daughters but there’s nothing…”

“Never say there’s nothing left Scott, with the Phoenix I can see into so many things even this Sandra girl, and I see things on the horizon but together we can do anything, where the X Men failed, we can succeed, Tony’ha sa point.” Jean kissed Scott, and summoned the powers of the Phoenix Force teleporting elsewhere leaving Scott to meddle in his own thoughts. “Something has to be done.”

Scott then walked away to his own quarters where he saw Logan smoking a cigar and Bobby just sitting their manipulating some ice, two of his team mates and those who were by his side at Magneto’s execution and the death of so many of their mutant super powered enemies in order to secure mutant’s place in society. “Stil thinking about some other stuff Scotty. “Bobby said smiling as he made an ice bridge and pushed up to Scott he burned it away with his optic vision and shook his head.

“He’s not in the mood kiddo bounce.” Logan spoke to Bobby who turned into organic ice taking the hint and leaving as he went over to Scott and put out the smoke. “I’m going to need something to drink everything you told me, Xavier wasn’t for it, I’m still against having Jean put him up in his head but if everything really happened like that then.

“I lost my own daughter Logan you think I’m happy ab out that, but everything that comes after it’s going to end us for good, so I Had to stop it. “Scott sighed thinking ab out his actions.
……..
Tony was going to call Pepper and see wha was going on when a void of energy slammed into him and he awoke in a barren place. He got up and with the nanotechnology the Ironman suit came around him and he was insanity hovering when he felt a force of energy surround him and a void of blackness and tendrils before Blackheart appeared Tony fired a repulsor ray but it as stopped and absorbed then the Blackheart transformed into a more humanoid creature and looked at Tony before sending tendrils at him that phased through his armor and into his brain causing him to groan in agony as he git the ground before looking up.

“Emperor Fusion” Tony said and the man then converted into Milo’s regular appearance and then he shook his head and turned back to his regular self.

“Emperor Fusion..Milo….Molito so many names man I’m just trying to get back what I am, the Emperor and me are kind of one now, I see all the perspectives and I don’t blame Scott for raising hell on earth but I came here Tony because I think you can help me and see the Emperor’s energies tainted by Illiria I’m done with that I just want to make sense of the universe.

“Make sense of what how buddy? If you know what’s going on you know why I’m not really keen to talk and why blasting your ass out outta submission is more of my immediate goal then anything Ventro.”

“Well you haven’t changed Tony, more annoying then Aaron but listen. I don’t have much time like I said the Emperor is dead, and the universe isn’t well, Scott may have prevented everything but you know how many negative realities are created, I Came here because your the best bet in fixing things.”

“And fixing what” Tony poised somewhat curious of what Milo had to say and also knowing that fighting him might as well be entirely pointless.

“Fixing me Tony..I came here because out of everyone in the universe, and your current state I believe you can help me the best. We both didn’t want to go as far as we did but we both had to step up in our positions and take leadership rules. I don’t want the omniverse ruled by an oppressive force, and that bitch Illiria once I track her down and kill her I’m going too, Scott did everything, she has a soft spot for me it makes sense she’d come to this realm and she’s looking for Summers to do him in.” Milo then used his telepathic powers to show Tony that he’d tracked the original Illiria’s movements and she ventured her to rupture one of the few worlds that Yamairo & Kronos couldn’t reach with the Temporal order and where the traces of Emperor Fusion were gone.

“So you’ve got your team mate Yamairo working with the Titan from your dimension and trying to monitor all of time to prevent your shit from ever happening but he’s still coming here for Scott because there going to disagree with the way things came about because it pretty much prevents you guys from existing here and your down to keep that in order?”

“I like the original guys to be honest, and things can’t happen, and we’ve done -alot of good true enough but you guys had the original spirit, and you guys getting slaughtered was part of my fault, I want Scott to be my friend, you guys are my heroes, the whole reason I do what I do, if there can be a way we can co-exist. Look I’ll let you in my head.” Milo walked over to Tony and embraced him in a psionic mirage at superhuman speeeds then stopped and Tony was startled then his uniform vanished.

“I guess we really don’t have a choice, I’ll work with you I see the Emperor is dead, but I Trust Scott far more then I can move you with a repulsor ray but that’s fine we need you to help with us, and to help with your thing, you think policing the whole multi-verse is really something a mission for us and not your guys?”

“My guys some of them can help, but this force is needed, there’s too much going on in the universe, and I’ve seen what happens when I try to play God, and I don’t want too. I’ve got a time-limit and regardless of whether Atonement approves me or not I need to set things in stone to be good before the omniverse rids me from the universe.

“You’ve already started messing up you timer can’t say I Feel bad, but I can understand you want us to take over for you, and create a line basically a legacy where no gods can exis, no divinity, no Thor’s, as much I miss them and see the point, and your the closest thing to the highest power I’ve probably encountered in a while so what do you suggest we do about the gods and such of our world go the Yamairo route?”

“I can’t suggest too much, I’m a power-house true enough and I’ve got some goals. The Nova Force of the universe has always struck me as a great militaristic power but it’s not everything we need, we need true power, the technology of the Celestials who initiated the initial experiments on the X Gene with their weaponry we can advance civilization to a new heights, new levels, transcend society, and then harness the powers of the superhuman populace to do good across the universe.”

“All things you strived for but in a different manner, fine I have an integrated war pending and peace, let’s see what we can do Milo.” Tony said begrudgingly as the universe faded away and they reappeared in the oval office with time clearly frozen Milo looked around and searched the planet telepathically Scott had helped Tony do a good job here and Illiiria wasn’t on earth in this dimension but she was somewhere, and he could pick up remnants of resistance but didn’t investigate any further he needed Tony’s help to put together his intergalactic force to replace the damage Emperor Fusion did and before Atonement punished him he secretly didn’t want to get too well he didn’t trust himself and his powers anymore or that he deserved eternal peace as Samuel suggested. He was renegade and lost from his universe, Maria, his family, the SXM, everything he cared about and was willing to work with Tony in this universe as a neutral party to make sure everything came to past as he sensed Illiria whom he wanted his help to kill and the technology of the Celestials to ensure Tony & Scott could lead their dimension to victory.

“So what’s the first step in managing me as my new manage Mr. Stark.” Milo asked judgtngly as his appearance changed and time was unfrozen leaving Tony to interact with the rest of the universe again.

“One step at a time, use that limitless power of yours and whip up a laptop with all the information about you, the dimeisions, celestials etc, relevant technology and let me ge to analyzing and studying it.” Milo nodded and with a blink of an eyes Tony’s request was granted. He was somewhat uncomfortable with the level of power he was dealing with but knew that it existed and if it was comfortable working with him and divulging it’s faults he could put together weapons and levels of technology which mankind and humanoids in general had never sufficed to make, he could bring about the end of struggle in humanity, and many more things he never hoe pd to achieve with this intergalactic war he was pushing.

“Onwards to destiny” Tony said as he got on the laptop and began typing. Milo was just happy he avoided the Temporal Order with the time displacement blast but knew it would be a matter of time before the forces that sought him out managed to seek out a bridge to get to him and knew the time-stone would play an important role in all of that so he had more to do and more to take care.

In another time-line on Asgrad Thor trudged along wanting to do good for Asgard, when suddenly a bolt and blast of energy knocked Thor back. He had wanted to do so much good for Asgard, but it wasn’t all yet possible. Suddenly he was in a swirling dimension where he saw Loki appear, and then Hela then suddenly Hela was enveloped in a cosmic dust and storm then he saw Galatcus and Ego doing battle in the sky before the skies torn apart and from it a cosmic egg came about and formed into a being of raging cosmic energy that summoned cosmic flames and lightning looking down at THor.

“What in Odin’s beard is this, what is this” Thor yelled out looking as the energies of cosmic swirled around him ripping mjolinr from him and Thor summoned lightning bolts and such only for them to dissipate and be brought into a room of temporal energy and suddenly he saw what appeared to be a man who looked a Thor disapprovingly and Thor saw his hammer was gone. “Who…Kronos…what do you want..what have you done with Zeus and my olympian brethren.

“Fool what have I done, what is done is done, I am Kronos from time stone but I am here to address a plight and evil much greater then I son of Asgard. Your world is being blocked off from midgard and earth by the actions of Stark & Summers two mortals you are very familiar with they’ve allied themselves with a dangerous force, and one corrupted by a most evil presence in-fact I’ve moved beyond working with the Titans I will allow you your hammer so yo can see into my intentions son of odin.” Kronos’s power vibe and suddenly Thor’s hammer appeared armed with the hammer and weapon of justice he lunged forward into Kronos penetrating the temporal titan’s body and visage allowing him to see into the life of Emperor Fusion, the reign of Illiria’s corruption on him and then stopped.

“I see this filth this vermin is in my realm now and with such corruptive power and force what do you hope me to accomplish.”

“I hope you to take the powers oft he Odin force within you, and harness that of your fathers power, I can use my temporal power to age Loki’s desires for entitlement and rise the ones of help and can bring about the rise of your father Odin and a new glorious age of Asgard.”

“What in midgard has occurred to ally you with the forces of good, and who is this Emperor she seeks to cntrol.”

“None of that matters the time stone is behind me from the dimension I reach for, I’m using my power to do this, forces move on Midgard, but before you can react to them you must strike down this force I will worry about the earth Thor, simply seek out this woman, take your best and vanish her Loki and Odin can rebuild Asgard, and the 9 realms to make them great again I will assure you of that. I will find a descendant of yours from the realms beyond to help you bring the gods to greatness.”

Kronos spoke and Thor was imbued with Odinforce as he felt Loki’s life energy and Odin’s surge and alteration of the time-line Thor looked around the hammer on him and thought about the conversation with Kronos. He quickly uttered a runic spell transporting him to a weapons room and also a stiff drink he had a map to the weapon provided and now needed to seek her out and kill her but first needed to amass a team to do this, using his vast energies he honed the location of the Silver Surfer, as well as the Guardians of the Galaxy together with them he’d seek this out then he’d seek out Thanos & finally Dr. Strange. Using his energies he vanished to Normin Radd’s location.
…………..
“So that’s the options we’re facing right” Jean said looking as Milo appeared they were in another dimension shielded off and Milo had put information in Jean to show hat happened with his universe and Emperor Fusion.

“And your such a strong powerful man yet you want Tony STark’s help, I guess Sandra wasn’t good, the powers of the Phoenix I can do so much but I listen to Scott sometimes when I get mad I.

“I know you see them as people, were gods, we can do whatever, reign hell, and now the gods are blocked off in this world thanks to the co-operation but eventually the gods respond and roam the earth again. Divinity chosen, it doesn’t make since why some of us re greater, but I’m here to even the odds, to remove the great powers such as me and yourself, you know we don’t belong, but there has to be a power like us, Thanos had the right idea at first trying to cleanse the universe of the population but I’m not looking for the infinity gems or seeking to snap my fingers and remove half of life from the universe I want order, and I believe any force against order should perish.”

“And rather then using your powers to just control everyone, you want to make it happen, influence they beliefs, use religion that’s why you have me isn;t it? You want me to use the powers of the Phoenix to start planting the idea of religion in their heads,m manipulating a concept, one of your daughter’s primary abilities and one of your most powerful Milo I’m looking I could almost doubt you but.

“But you see hat’s happening, and the forces around me beckoning me at any call, go ahead Summers start using the powers of the Phoenix, “ Milo raised his hand using his sealing powers to further strrehgnten Scott’s angelic seals to help Jean retain more power over the Phoenix and prevent the Dark Phoenix but Jean’s mental instability was inherent more so with Sandra and she was far more dangerous but he had no past romantic feelings for her so he’d have no issue strigking her down, and helping to reign in the world’s power.

“I’ll help as it seems the right thing to do, but the minute your against me or Scott I’ll be against you Ventro” Jean spoke booming with the powers of the Phoenix force as she stretched her psionic influence across their universe imbuing in people’s minds religious thoughts and fever of a great being rising to help the universe reach a new state with Milo over-looking as another remnant of him remained on earth with Tony Stark.

“This is what needs to be I assure you” Milo spoke to her. Meanwhile in another place of the multi-verse in the regular dimension Razon and Shila were leading their remnant of the Nova Force on an abandoned planet known for haboring fugitives that Razon was leading his team to take over with ease causing for war to be as Razon approached the man he was looking for and lifted him up eyes glowing red.

“You have what we need and why we descended upon this planet in the first place, I have the genetic signature of the El-Font, and seek the Emperor’s worlds.

“No I will not help you I won’t help you bastards I won’t.” Ramon smiled and glared at the man before knocking him unconscious. “Monel is a pathetic man Shila take him to the ship and get his mind scanned, then take the same data and let’s apply it to open the vortex and venture into the dimension where Illiria remains so we can hunt her down and end her reign then the Great Emperor can no longer be corrupted, and with his help I can reach my uncle Lord El and we can bring the Justice Force to another stage in enforcing peace and having absolute justice remain everywhere.”

“Yessir, yes baby." Shila spoke with the nova force energy gathering around her and the man as she zoomed towards their ship surely their actions would get to Michael as they invaded a fugitive planet being converted into a prison under Michael’s orders to store inhabitants since the gateway to the negative zone was closed and unable to harbor criminals but Monel had technology to access it and Razon was a fan of it because it reminded him of the Phantom Zone but simply less brutal.

Shila snatched Monel and flew off ready to get everything started, while Troy was chilling and suddenly appeared in the technologically advanced Zenn Lavia seeing everywhere was a paradise when suddenly Jada materialized in-front of Troy and looked at him.

“Troy long time no see” She hadn’t seen him since the days of HAMMER hunting them down and the SXM doing battle and smiled looking at him. “You remember my power the ability to convert sentient matter or physical matter into thought waves in my mind, your inside my mind Troy, and I need your help” She said with a sly devilish grin as she walked over to him.

“Currently the earth is engaged in battle against demons, both in the main world and one of the SXM member’s/allies other world, demons are invading, but I want your help to become a god, or to make us gods, mutants, we’ve been pushed and hunted, I think it’s time we take a page from Milo’s book or should I say Emperor Fusion and ascend our people to godhood like the gods of legend like Zeus, and Odin or rather Kyle & Kano I have a plan to go about this, this planet were on is Zenn Lavia, Silver Rider’s planet, I’ve managed to use one of the scientists I was fucking to build a device that can harness the powers of a fragment of a cosmic cube to vastly enhance mutant abilities, and now I can store an entire planet, I’m searching for the Celestials technology the people who enhanced the X gene which grants us our powers anyway, with access to that and the scientists I have under control I can replicate this technology make it more efficient so I can completely tap into the pinnacle of our evolution and do the same for you, I want to build a team to reign as the mutant gods so regular people can never stop us again, you willing to help” She offered knowing Troy’s position and uslt for power if the SXM, and no one else could stop them what else could be done?

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 8:07 pm

Troy was taken aback some by all that was happening. "Wait wait, slow the fuck down" he said trying to get a moment to process everything. "So let me get this straight, I haven't seen you in years, then you sudden show up, pluck me out of nowhere, and through a bunch of contrived bullshit you are offering me godly power? Not saying I'm not interested, but what's the catch?" Troy knew offers like this didn't tend to come without a price to be paid in return.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 9:30 pm

"Your one of the more powerful mutants I know, and earth is busy so the rest of the universe is for the keeps, I want us to become gods, mutants and the only catch is I need help just stay out of my way as long as we have godlike power there's enough of the universe for all of us don't you think " Jada said offering the option to Troy as long as he was cool with that. She had no goals of world domination she simply wanted the freedom to engage in whatever she wanted to do, without the heroes of earth slowing her down or stopping her.

"So you in" Jada offered looking over the landscape of Zenn Lavia with the enhancements from the technology from the Zenn Lavian she was having relations with it was easy to sustain him in this dimension of her own but she had more to do when possible.
"Carmen squirmed one minute she was battling the demonic invasion her powers had been acting up since Milo had repaired the universe her powers had been diminished as she was one of the primary dangers and forces the universe was worried about, although Atonement was busy with Milo and hadn't had any powers to ouststretch her. Someone had used her abiliities and she woke up looking around to she was in some sort of ruined throne room.

"What's going on "Carmen pondered she tried to tap into her powers but was unable to and got up and began walking around something was going on and their was a demonic invasion on earth. She remembered working with her financee' James and wondered why she got pulled from earth, what was the nature of her powers, then suddenly she saw raging spasms of green light clashing and people moving at inhuman speed, heard several sounds and looked around feeling the area.

"Hmm I'm not in marvel, another dimension so I can feel where I am it feels like a source of power I'm familar with what's going on.." Carmen pondered when suddenly a beam of plasma hit her in the back she whipped around to see a man materialzing into a bulk physical form.

"Who are you" The figure asked and Carmen turned back gathering some energy and managing to turn super saiyan.

"Who are you" Carmen said now transfered looking at the green skinned mand and a cape came around. "Your from another dimension my name is J'onn John or the Green Martian" I am one of the original members of the Justice League before the Justice Force came about and wiped out the majority of our team, Bruce sided with them and I was against them after Clark's dearth."

"Clark's death?" Carmen was poised she had an idea who this was the Martian Manhunter but why di he feel so real and not fiction somerthing was going on she use to have full reign of the DC universe as another fictional realm." You mean superman right"

John was confused seeping into the surface thoughts he could tell she had vast power that was suppressed no doubt the work of the Justice Force. "Yes Superman is dead, you know of him from your dimension I lead the remnants of the resistance against the Justice Force, I killed the Bruce Wayne of their world following Clark's death and have been leading my people let me take you to our refuge." John said forming his cape and taking out a device transporting him and Carmen elsewhere.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 9:46 pm

Minrva was suprised when a young man suddenly came riding into the dimention astride a motorcycle. Known as the spirit rider and friend of Scotts, the mysterious young man drove around them seized control of the winds and dissapeared with them through another portal, leaving the dimention completely still. Minerva was reminded of Ashes feat in fire hell and marveled how she found herself surrounded by such strong people.

Ashe looked around, his gaze going quite far and seeing through more then physical realm, that young man on the motorcycle was quite impressive. Noah kneeled over and pressed his palm against the ground for a moment. He stood up and looked around as well, the winds were gone, but he wondered for how long though, but he suppose they'd find out at some point.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 9:52 pm

"Alright, I'm in" Troy said to Jada.   Troy knew there was potentially risks to the deal, you can never take people just on their word.    But the prospect was to good to pass on, having to no longer hide in the shadows from the Phoenix's, Kano, etc.    He extended his hand for a handshake to make the deal official.     "Lets make this official and then, what exactly do you need from me?"

-----

Katy was relieved the winds was gone, at least for the moment. She to was surprised to see other people in here. "So Scott, can we expect to meet any more of your friends down here?"

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 10:03 pm

Razon  & Shila had plans to use the technology a gateway was being built towards the current dimension where Emperor Fusion was and from there Razon sought to ally him with Lord El & together both of the multi-verses could be brought under their control with perfect order then they could focus on order for the entire multi-verse and making sure the gods & the cosmic of all realm were enslaved or removed from reality so regular folks could thrive.

"So Monel's machine is in motion, the rest of the Nova Force, the galatic fore here must be brought under control, so those can be modified, what can be done with that my dear" Razon spoke as he was working on some calculations Monel was being forced to work on the machine although he wished he had someone with  the ability to do mental gymnastics to control Monel, times like these he wish he had the anti life equation but they were already focused on harnessing the energy of the source to transport their armies anyway with the massive Mother Box they'd constructed attached the Celestial Watchtower the Justice Force had to patrol and monitor the multi-verse.

"Michael's interefrence is coming he's." A blast of nova force energy blew Shila back and Razon turned to see Michael and some Nova Force soldiers.

"Your harnesssing technology and planning on something we can't allow." Michael said as he flew down with the other Nova Force agents, suddenly some armored agents appeared ones Razon was familar with as part of the Temporal Order.

"The Temporal Order is here, so this vacumn really might take me to the Emperor" Razon smiled and Michael grimaced at the name. Moving at superhuman speeds and with his vast strength Razon easily took down the temporal soldiers then grabbed one of the weapons and opened fire on the nova force soldiers.

Michael burst forward slamming into Razon only for him to kick Michael back then move forward deliveirng various powerful kicks to Michael before a final one sending him flying through a building on the planet the were then Razon sped over to him flying down and grabbing Michael by the neck glaring as energy gathered in his eyes. "You really thought you could stop me general, here to carry out Lord El's mission in this dimension I can't be stopped, and what I'm seeking I will obtain, the entire Nova Force & Temporal Order cannot stop me" Razon said looking.

"You won't succeed, your not getting what you want I'll make sure of that." Michael unleashed a burst of nova energy sending Razon back before he delivered a punch dissipating the gathered energy Michael had.

"The Nova Force is powerful, but pales in comparison to the power of the laterns, even then they fail to police the universe as the Justice Force will. Simply have we've layed waste to the lanterns the same will be done to the Nova's however. Razon moving at superhuamn speeds landed several blows on Michael shattering his armor and leaving him beaten.

"Who the fuck are you" Michael groaned having not dealt with a force like this in a whilel Razon marched over to him and lifted up the Nova Centurion. "A force you'll be forced to deal with, and one who will help bring this universe this multi-verse to order I'm on a mission you fail to understand and as such will never grasp." Razon said before delivering a final blow knocking Michael unconscious, he used his heat vision to distegrate the rest of his armor, then grabbed Michael Monel's repairs were almost done, and he wanted to test the device, the other fallen Nova Force soldiers were defeated, and Razon looked down it was his job to help rebuild.

"Shila I need your help, head to Xandar together we'll run the Nova Force, I want you to be the new Centurion and replace Michael."

"My King Razon I will, and anything to help hte Justice Force, but me lead the Nova Force my darling?"

"Yes my queen Michael is unfit he failed in his battle to stop this Emperor Fusion right? I will no such thing and no such struggle, therefore it is imperative to go to Xandar and take leadership of the organization, Michael is now a prisoner of war I'll have him deliver a message to the humans the earth of your world, and he'll serve a purpouse in finding THanos and this power gem but for now he's a prisoner of war and his fall is our chance to ake over the Noca Force, a force we'll need and can recruit people to build up my forces here." Razon spoke he knew he'd need to find people and already the information he'd acquired would help. He went down to the area where Monel was being forced to slave on his machine watching him from a distance as Shila did as instructed summoning her energies and leaving to Xandar to begin the the take over of the Nova Force.

"Soon everything will be in order, and the world will be at peace, and Lord El will be proud of what I've created." Razon spoke boastly seeing Shila leaving to go handle other affiars in the distance and ready for Monel's machine to work so for the hunt for the Emperor could begin.
"With Jean's influence over the Phoenix powers, Milo was in another part of the dimension looking for something he'd need to help Tony who was hard at work with hte information he provided about the hunters, and the rest of the work being done in the universe with Jean & Tony on his side and Scott known the wiser he planned to keep it like that for a brief period at least.

"Alright celestial tech where would you be.."Milo pondered as he continued flying through the empty space using his powers over light to illuminate where he was, Atonement's judgement force was affecting him and the extent of his powers so he'd have to move through others to make things right.

"Here it is" Milo seemed to find what he was looking for and vanished returning to Tony who was in the Avengers tower upgraded and Milo appeared near Tony.

"So you got the Celestial tech just like that how" Tony was shocked he knew Milo was powerful but he knew somewhat of his situation from the technology Milo provided and knew the force of Atonement was weighing against his actions especially since he was working with Tony on goals that weren't self serving for the universe.

"I still have my ways get to work on haressing the technology." Milo raised his hand imbueing Tony wtih information and knowledge to accelerate the harnessing of the Celestial tech," Use the tech to fortify yourselves and make earth a global power that can go to war, the hunters must be slain, and the power of this tech used to seal off the absorbiusm to secure your dimension has no influence, Scott's made sure my earthly vessels and any options to use them are gone" Milo spoke matter of factly not caring the Ventro family was deceased int his dimension and Hope Summers dead.

"I see seek out Scott then let me know but with this technology, I can change everything I can really make the world a better place" Tony was escstataic ever since blocking Thor & the gods he was worried but with this technology there was no telling what he could do with both superhuman powers, and his own technology for defense the Celestials themselves would be upset but as long as they harnessed the tech right and had Milo on their side the war was on them.

"Alright let me see" Tony decided to begin investigating while Milo faded away turning invisible and reappearing on Wakanda it was good to see what T'Challa had done in this world to progress his people and was glad it was a world power Scott had succeded whereh he failed with far less power and both information.

"I sensed you would come and had vision, you speak of the death of all us, and work with Stark to create weapons" T'Challa spoke having had prior knowledge of Milo's visit.

"Yes you are T'Challa the Black Panther you are a great hero in my time, well respected you were a valiant force against the Hunters, it's a shame the mess with the Absorbiums got you killed" Milo spoke as he drifted over to the african leader of wakanda who eyed him nervously.

"And you are Ventro, I know of what Scott said, I worked wtih him and Stark hard to prevent your rise as the emperor but of your powers knew you'd come, the weapons Tony will need vibranium to fortify them but with your powers you need no weapons, but ye I feel your pain what is it that you seek from Wakanda."

"Sights I just wanted to see a world in which justice was truly served, where people ar truly equal, Scott was right to seek out tony and this world, and that's what I ant to do, that's why I'm here" Milo spoke looking at the kind." Are you willing to help me" He said offering to the king.
"We need the technology of the Celestials, they like I said are responsible for the X Gene, their like gods only beings like Milo would even have a chance, maybe Fusion but there's a man who can harness their technology, a few brilliant minds intelligent enough to harness their technology. You've met a few of them, Aaron Stark of earth might be a possibility, but Monel of Zenn Lavia is a better choice but we need to find him, the Nova Force moved against him so we'll have to go against the Nova Force."

Jada paused even with her new powers she didn't want to wage war agains tthe Nova Force, it was a stretch that iwth her enhnacements from Monel's technology she was able to get Zenn Lavia.

"That's where I neeed your help we need celestial tech, and Monel. The Nova Force are the inter-galatic police force, Milo's old police buddy Michael your familar iwth him he runs them, their home planet is Xandar I need your help to invade Xandar and see what information we can find from their super computer the Worldmind on Monel's whereabouts" Jada smiled knowing an invasion of Xandar would be difficult if not suicidal but they'd need his location and this technology to secure their godhood.

"You in" She spoke wanting to see if Troy was down for the difficult part, she had no intentions of manipulating or using him but they needed this step to secure the plan

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 10:18 pm

Troy gave an amused smirk at Jada's request. "I knew there was a catch" Troy knew this mission would most likely get them both killed but fuck it, if godhood wasn't worth fighting for then what was? "Alright Jada I'm in, lets go get our dumb asses killed"

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 3:53 pm

"I personally don't plan on getting killed dosen't serve my best interests but let's go this should certainly be interesting" Jada focused on her abilities and Troy vanished using some tech from the planet he reappeared on Xandar and Jada materialized next to him a weapon in her hand as well as a synthetic layer of vibranium based armor that came around her but formed into her clothes another benefit of tecnology from Zenn Lavia.

"Alright we're here, I've got a whole super planet full of tech in my head and this place was still hard to infilitrate. I used some of the tech from that place in my head and it looks like Milo's old cop buddy the leader of the Nova Force isn't around, no doubt we're going to run into some people but by the looks of it we might be good but if someone took him out something's going on" Jada mused she kept her weapon gripped firm and looked around she could see some of the Nova Force soldiers flying around above along with several different types of space cruisers and was glad she brought Troy along. Zenn Lavia was a stretch to encapture with her powers but she knew she might have issues trying to store an entire planet in her head even with her augmentation.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 4:28 pm

"Well whatever we run into, we'll just have to deal with it as it comes." Troy wasn't to concerned about who was or wasn't here, but the leader of the Nova Force not being around was at least promising. "Ladies first" Troy said giving Jada the lead. She knew this place and what they was after, Troy assumed he was here as some extra muscle if they where to run into any trouble.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 4:33 pm

"Right follow me" Jada decided to lead the way getting to the Worldmind would be a problem but didn't expect to be a big one but the level of resistance was her main concern. As they navigated their way through suddenly they ran into a blast of energy Jada quickly dragged Troy into her mind to pull him out of the way of the blast then caused him to reappear as Shila came down surrounded by Nova Energy.

"The worldmind detected your intrusion and alerted me" Shila said glaring down at them from her armor it appeared she hadn't called for back up and noticed Troy. " I remember you from the files, you use to be a-part of the Shadow X Men Legion of earth." Shila smiled she was always jelous of them praised as heroes but no official government regulation on their planet or inter-galatically.

"Yeah well we're just here to pick up some information so if you could kindly step out the way." Jada uttered as Shila chuckled.

"I'll be no doing no such thing, I already have a distaste for the SXM and wannabe heroes on earth, whatever purpouse justified or not you think you have here your intruders and I have to take you in Nova Force policy." Shila said summoning the energy of the nova force around here.

"No other options huh"Jada said before Shila flew forward bashing into Jada sending her hurtling into a wall before turning to Troy and raising her hand gathering energy" Surrender or be forced to do so."

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 4:59 pm

Troy sighed, what a crackpot operation this was. Not here even 5 minutes and are already found out. Converting his body into the plasma form Troy prepared for battle. "Look lady I left the SXM behind me quite ago. I don't like them any more then you, especially that blue haired bimbo I used to date, that all around failure the Phoenix, or that full of him pretend god Milo. But if this is the only course of action then so be it."

The area around them started to heat up, cosmic flames raised around try surprising Shila, what was this, another Phoenix? But no there was more to it then that, blue flames could been seen mixed in and there was a strong sensation of something evil, downright despicable. Was it hellfire? Shila shot her blast and Troy body disappeared, dispersing and merging into the flames themselves. The flames shot forward and swirled around Shila creating dome, inside containing other worldly heat hotter then any known sun. Troy reformed inside the dome with his scorching hand placed to Shila's back.

"With the flames of the Phoenix I can burn your mind. With the flames of hell I can burn your soul. Or I could just let this inferno incinerate you with heat far beyond any known star. Do you still insist on not letting us past?"

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 8:07 pm

Shila yelled out in pain as Jada was getting back up. Summoning large amounts of nova energy simply to survive Troy's powerful attack. She knew the members of the SXM were stacked in terms of power but hadn't assumed that this guy would be one of the more powerful members.

"AAAHH" she screamed out barely able to dolt out a response when Troy's hand burned her back searing her with immense pain. She yelled out unleashing an outburst of energy on the plasma composed entity and blasted herself out of the dome before flying into the ground her armor melted her body burned, her energies the only thing that allowed her to survive the attack.

Jada was glad she was on Troy's good side as she came back over. "Holy shit that shit's hot from all the way over here." Jada knew even with her suit she probably wouldn't survive an attack like that and if she did it was because it was vibranium based.

Suddenly one minute she was there and the next she wasn't. Then Shila's burned and battered body vanished only for Razon to appear staring at Troy.

"Ah...so your the one that burned my lady so bad, well the woman you've with I've taken her myself ." Razon spoke matter of factly turning to the burning being. Thanks to his ability to move faster then the speed of light he'd removed Shila from the battlefield and done the same to Jada.

"Don't worry..your accomplice isn't disintegrated, I'm just fast I moved her elsewhere. I heard Shila yelling and I don't appreciate that at all." Razon glared and his eyes seared with red energy before dissipating as he analyzed what was going on.

"An elemental...a powerful one...but you'll find that trying to burn me or simulate any type of heat on the sun's scale is pointless to me more then likely it'll help me. What business is it that you have on Xandar? Speak now or suffer the wrath of General Razon and the Justice Force."

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 8:37 pm

Troy dialed back the heat for the moment, there was no point melting a city when trying to have a conversation, he did however remain on guard and in his transformed state. "Firstly while I respect your girls will, if I wanted her dead, then she would be. So be grateful you can still get her healed. Secondly I don't have to attack you physically to hurt you. So you can feed of my inferno, I still have other ways to attack. Thirdly I'm just the hired gun in this situation. If you really want answers, speak to Jada."

Admitting they was here to gain power would of obviously lead to trouble. He also wondered who these Justice clowns was, he'd met the Nova Force before but Justice Force wasn't ringing any bells to him. "So speed man, what's the game here. Will you like your partner, decide that force is the only way to go? Or are you more open to hear us out."

Troy was letting Razon decide the first move. Troy figures either a fight will break out, Razon will bring Jada back, or Razon will go to interrogate Jada.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 8:52 pm

"My lady's will, tis not her will but mine the will of Razon or rather of the force. "Razon said matter of factly it seemed this being had intelligence. That was one thing he noted of this dimension the people here moved about with more sense then he was use to and far that he was glad, truly a world Lord El would find preferable to the one they were from.

"I respect you for allowing her to alive, truly your power is greater then hers..it seems or rather the portion of the Nova Force she wielded. Hired gun, so I'm not speaking to the one in charge of this operation it is her given your range of power I did not expect that but they are other ways to command besides brute force." He trailed off regardless he wanted to know their purpouse the technology with Monel was almost complete and he wanted to to go on a journey to find who he was looking for.

"Conversing is something I am well capable of doing, however I heard the entirety of your conversation. You are from a team of heroes from earth the Shadow Legion I will admit I'm not familiar with them no fault of mine I am not originally from this dimension...but I'm here none the less. The one you speak of Michael I have eliminated." Michael wasn't truly dead but he wanted to gauge his reaction. "The Nova Force has proven...faulty in it's leadership and allowed many disasters to take place and chaos to reign in this universe, I'm stepping in to take more effective leadership, to get stuff done..if you've come here seeking to restore the Nova Force & Xandar they will be no compromise, however if your purpouse differs...then perhaps we can reach a conclusion you say your a hired gun fire man right? Tell me what is your price?"

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 9:22 pm

"Looks lets get something straight, I only ever worked with the SXM out of necessity. I did not have the power a decade ago that I have now. My options was either play by their rules or die. Those days are now behind me, I no longer bend to the will of those wannabe heroes. So if there is some kind of record telling all you people I'm from the Shadow X-Men, can I kindly have my name strike from it."

Troy gave no reaction at all to the news of Micheal's death, telling Razon he did not care in the slightest.

"As for the Nova Force, it is of no concern of mine what happens to them. If you wish to take over, by all means go right ahead."

Now the last part of this conversation was interesting.

"What do you have to offer? While I'm powerful, there are those on Earth who still pose a treat to me. Two Phoenix's, the Asgardian king and queen, some weird half breed angel/demon... thing. Jada hired me on the promise of power, enough that I can rid myself of these annoyances. I could care less about the rest of the Universe, but Earth is my domain, my home. I'll be damned if I'm going to let those high and mighty assholes drive me away. So tell me, what is your counter offer."

Troy was taking a risk exposing his reason for being here, but he was curious what this mans counter offer would be, if he really had one. Troy was careful to note he had no intention of interfering in anybody else business, and if this guy did have a better counter offer to Jada, Troy made sure Razon was aware that Troy would keep all his business to Earth.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 10:47 pm

Scott looked at Katy as she asked if they would run into more of his friends here.
"Maybe, but not too likely. I never expected to even see Spirit Rider here."
They moved on, getting closer to the palace of the Wind Queen in the distance. Was Spirit Rider showing up really just a coincidence, or had Alan reached out to him somehow? Spirit Rider was constantly crossing dimensions as easily as others crossed state lines, so for him to be here right now seemed amazing to him. Nevertheless, he was grateful for his help. With the way clear of punishing winds, they would soon arrive at their destination.

The ten Wind Generals along with an army of demons descended upon Earth and began ransacking major cities. Any mortals in their path were savagely cut down with the whirling weaponry at their disposal. The wind demons prided themselves on speed, and that was their greatest strength. They split off into different cities and killed indiscriminately. However, the roar of a motorcycle could be heard in New York City, and Spirit Rider soon appeared, riding the wind that blew through New York City.
"Errant wind, return to your proper order."

"Hey, who are--Ahhh!"
The wind General felt himself being completely twisted out of shape as Spirit Rider got close to him. The wind demons were reduced to nothing but wind, and swirled around his motorcycle like the mundane wind found everywhere. As Keeper of the Winds, he was bound by rules to bring wind that had stepped out of line to heel, and these wind demons, under the direction of their monarch, had certainly stepped out of line. Spirit Rider flew off to other cities to take care of those Wind Generals and their subjects.

Spirit Rider collected five of them and was about to ride off for the sixth when Alan appeared before him.
"Leave them to others, Spirit Rider. We have impeded you on your rounds enough."
"I see it as no impediment, Fire God. Bringing wind to order is my appointed task."
"Then come to Solaris and collect the wind when they are defeated."

Spirit Rider shrugged.
"If that's what you want."
A Fire Gate opened and the two passed through it into Solaris. Parking his motorcycle, Spirit Rider greeted the Shadow Force, who were still recovering within the realm. Spirit Rider informed Alan that the demonic invasion had not spread far, but that powerful forces were moving in other dimensions that could threaten Earth 1 and beyond. Alan nodded and began keeping tabs on Milo and the others, knowing that if they upset the cosmic order, it would be up to them to deal with it.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 12:48 am

When the next wave of general arrive it didn't take Sandra long to detect their presence. It seems like these generals was taking a different approach then the last, attacking cities instead of the heroes directly. Sandra stood up from her chair. "Well it's time mamma gets back to work." Abby sat up from her bed. "Wait, let me come. I can help, I'm ready." Abby was certainly persistent, she'd come so far since back in the early days, Sandra admired that. "We've been through this Abby. Don't worry about me, I'll be back soon, I promise." With a wave Sandra left to one of the cities being attacked.

Arriving at the city Sandra see's a swarm of lower demons running causing mayhem, gathering up a portion of her power Sandra formed a large Phoenix of cosmic fire and sent it upon the city eradicating the demons in quick fashion. A sudden unnaturally strong guest of wind caught Sandra by surprised and rocked her for a second, but not for long enough as Sandra formed a psionic blade and raised it just in time to class with her opponents weapon, a scyth. "I've been expecting you, demon."

The wind seems to no longer effect Sandra after initial burst and the demon felt a sudden force push him backwards, no doubt the Phoenix's telekinetic presence. Sandra knew from past battles not to stay to close for to long. "So Fire, Ice, Earth, I presume your element is wind? Well I hope you bring more tricks to the table then that, or you won't be lasting any longer then your friends did." Sandra stood with a confidence that was meant to get under the generals skin. Without even saying it, she seemed to be daring the general to make the first move.

-----

As the group in hell approached their next destination Katy posed the question "so which of us are going to take on this next battle?"

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 12:49 pm

"Out of neccessity" Razon pondered the word's the man said he reminded him of Lobo. A rogue with brute power with no plans to serve any type of force that wasn't pushing out money. However Lobo wasn't neccessarily a vermin with the right monetary needs and besides finances was what made the world or rather even the universe go around it was important for order, for security, it was sensible.

"I haven't went through too much of the records myself in my time of running the Nova Force, so there's not much I know of you team besides the basics I've heard from residents of this dimension who have knowledge of you."

"IF it's threats you do not want, then we may be able to work something out. There are many threats I seek to neutralize in my line of work and you seem to have the power to do just that. The Justice Force will guarantee threats of unordinary power are a thing of the past, that's part of our mission and why I took over the Nova Force they've proven to be ineffective in their goals, their lack of power is a major hindrace in these goals."

"My counter offer is to get rid of opposition that seeks to oppose those who simply want to keep it pushing, and money to sustain the eradication of that opposition. Perhaps your friend and you are not my enemies,." Razon moved at super speed and reappeared with Jade still unconscious and tossed her onto the ground then tossed a bucket of water on her causing her to sputter and wake up.

"What the fuck is." Jade glared getting ready to use her power when Razon moved at super speed to subdue her elbow around her and knocking her to the ground faster then she can react.

"Calm down woman, I've spoke to your partner here and we're coming to an agreement. I heard somewhat of your ability and am not trying to test my own against yours, if we can seek a mutual understanding perhaps we can come to an agreement that suits us all."

"A solution" Jade spat out she had half a mind to use her power to teach this guy a lesson o too but regardless if he was unwilling to test his power against hers she could tell he was powerful and if she could get him on her side as well as Troy i'd be a win win especially with the firepower they were going against, this was her specaliity putting teams together.

"What solution do you want, Troy what have you and mr super sonic been talking about." Jada inquired wanting to see what the spoke about she saw Troy was in his plasma state and pondered if that's why the conversation was still going figuring a man with this speed and seeming impatience would have taken them both captive had he been in in his physical form but she didn't know the extents of Troy's power either he'd taken care of Shila with ease.

“A swirl of green energy appeared and in the depths of space was Dave floating in some sort of protective space uniform. Debris was everywhere there was a sign that a battle of somewhat epic proportions took place and suddenly visions of death, destruction, and legions of soldiers were everywhere. “

Whereas faith has been lost in the people, it has not been lost in you. Even against the forces of the Phoenix you’ve kept my visage your daughter safe. I have plotted power and fueled your hatred you are a perfect candidate to help me fulfill my goal and feast, and in doing so I will ensure your family’s safety even your love if you so choose but I will go against the Phoenix, but him he will perish for he stands in both my way and yours even if you do not agree with me I’ve shown you what’s time to come the source of your hatred will make it so your dying wish is a dead sentiment.

The swirling mass spoke it’s voice booming through a space then a flash and Dave himself looked up now on a desert. He looked around startled so much another death, but this time peace snagged away in a swirl of energy he’d been at peace but now he had no idea where his soul sat judgement wise knowing the force that made his passing like that and gave him a chance.

“Damn it Ventro” He said looking around the heat was blazing and blaring. The powers he’d had as a result of his co-operation with Shawkun were long gone, and he was nowhere near the Phoenix. “Damn it Sandra damn it all” He sighed and plopped to the ground of the desert surface he was back again with another mission but he was tired he just wanted to rest. Perhaps it was selfish for him the way he went out and this was the universe’s way of punishing him delivering it’s smug karma but he knew what had to be done. He didn’t plan on carrying out all the Goblin’s wishes but it had a point but he’d use it to a degree to benefit his situation after all he’d learned from the best. “Down with the Emperor huh” Dave sighed and teleported away appearing near a market place on the planet he was on.

As he went to go get some food using his powers to teleport currency from nearby customers to him, he settled down in a bar like area to scrounge down on what he’d purchased.

“May I sit here” Dave looked to see a very beautiful woman speaking to him with an earthlike appearance what are the odds. With my luck it’ll be the Phoenix herself here to erase me again” Dave thought before responding.

“Sure thing darling what’s your name” Dave said offering as she sat down seeming to have no food or beverages herself sign number one of something odd going up.

“I’ve been known as many names you can call me Grace however. What’s your name” She asked looking interesting in Dave as he ate wolfing down food being dead for a while tended to make a guy hungry he had to give it to the Goblin the false pseudo peace he was in felt the best ever, leagues above being entrapped & tormented by Shawkun or demonic forces in Hell.

“You can call me Dave, you look a little…human to be all the way on this side of space what are you?” Dave decided to strike up conversation with the random woman although they were humanoids they reminded him more of Eternals or some other species.

“Oh just traveling, humanity is in such a state now, so much going on, interstellar travel isn’t an option for all of us but when I got the opportunity I wanted to get going. The constant fighting on earth is bad you know the heroes there are suppose to be doing good the SXM, but it seems they attract all the monsters almost justifies the things groups like HAMMER have tried to do in the past but not really” The woman quite down as she spoke. “ I think I’m going to grab a drink maybe two if you want?”

“If your offering sure I could use a drink it’s been a while..yeah earth is a shit show. the SXM do bring some problems but there the good guys right” Dave still supported the team even if he had some personal problems with people on it and he wasn’t going to support HAMMER he was a mutant after all but he decided not to continue the subject letting Grace order their drinks. Food & Alcohol two pleasures being in the grave he hadn’t had in a while at least not in any form he was familiar with.

When the bartender brought their drinks out shortly after Dave was pretty much finished with his food and was ready to delve into the much appreciated buzz. “So what do you plan on doing” he asked seeing she’d barely touched her drink.

“Warn you Dave, the path your going on, the forces your tending with, their are better things you can be doing. The result of your return may not be one of which you were responsible with or that’s necessarily good in nature. But look into your heart your a good man you care about your family, your friends, go back to your roots or rather the redemption of your roots the acts of valor you've done for those around you, humanity, the universe in general don’t get steered down the wrong path. Anyway you can have my drink I feel as if you’ll have questions you won’t wan to answer, but I’ll be seeing you again “She said getting up and Dave glared at her.

“Who the fuck are you? Honestly angels, my conscious, Milo?” He said the last part a little irate.

“I’m none of the above, I told you I’m Grace. Now then I’ll be leaving enjoy the drinks you seem a little stiff you need them, although I won’t recommend drinking as a patch up for what your going through” Grace made her leave and Dave decided not to stop her.

He was thinking about what she said, and more so what she meant. How did she knew, getting brought back by evil cosmic forces that granted him peace in death he didn't care about the nature he was back, and he’d been good. And the way he was living and what he was trying to do he might end up dead again and i f the worst that happened was he was back in that state for eternity or however long that was fine compared to what he’d been through. “The roots of my redemption huh” Dave said as he continued sipping his drink he had a-lot to think about.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 1:25 pm

Troy was still in his plasma state out of caution, if Razon tried to pull a fast one and attack then he wanted to be ready. When and if they come to a understanding and Troy felt comfortable of not being back-stabbed, then he would return to his normal state. "Don't try anything stupid here Jade, so far our little conversation has saved your life."

So Jade wanted to gift the two power of the gods, and the Nova Force wanted their help to destroy all unnaturally powerful beings. Troy pondered if he couldn't get the best of both worlds out of this deal.

"Lets say we help the Nova Force in their quests, what will happen to us afterwards? Lets say we take out Emmet and Sandra, how do I know that I won't next on the Nova Force hit list?"

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2018 10:23 pm

Scott turned his head as Katy asked the question of who would take the next Demonic Monarch.
"Well, Noah and Minerva are the only ones who haven't fought yet, so one of them should take them."
They had reached the castle and were standing in the courtyard. The drawbridge opened and lowered across the moat. Everything was still and Scott wondered if they should enter or wait for their foe. A huge gust of wind began pouring out, and that's when he knew that their foe would soon be upon them.

The Wind General that had confronted Sandra was examining her foe closely. She was dealing with a cosmic being, one that hosted the Phoenix, and so she knew that she would not have an easy fight on her hands. Speed had always been the greatest weapon of her people, and so she counted on it to help her weather this storm. In addition to this, Sandra had no idea that she was at a disadvantage. The Wind General began moving at great speed, slashing at Sandra and moving around her defenses. Her speed as compared to previous demons could be seen as much better, and the Phoenix user would have a difficult time even touching her, let alone hurting her.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2018 11:38 pm

It was apparent when the fight started for real that this wind demons offense was based on speed. Sandra had a few ideas that may help even the odds however. Sandra's first thought and course of action was to slow down the kinetic energy of the area and decrease her opponents speed, a technique she'd seen her SXM friend Anna use in the past. Unlike her mutant friend however doing this wasn't so taxing for the Phoenix. As the wind general came in for another attack Sandra evaded it probably surprising the demon, forming another psionic blade Sandra took a stab straight at the wind generals skull.

-----

"Oh great, this again" Katy said. She may have been accepting they would have to face wind again, they was fighting a wind demon after all. But acceptance didn't mean she had to be pleased by it.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 3:06 am

Minrva raised her hand " I'd like to face the next enemy. I've been standing here watching you all put your lives on the line to fight overwhelming odds while I stood by shaking in fear. But...I'm ready "

Noah raised an eyebrow, he'd been about to volunteer before she spoke up " Are you sure your prepared for this? I'll be blunt, this is beyond a novice mage's capabilities, your chances of success are incredibly low. I wont try to stop you, just make sure your fully aware of what your saying "

Minerva nodded " Yes, I know I still have a lot to learn as a mage and i'm not as strong or skilled as the rest of you. But still I want to try, I dont want to feel like i'm here for no reason, and besides " she gestured at the obscenely large backpack she'd been carrying " My sensei gave me this for the journey, im sure it's full of magical tools that will help me "

Noah had barely noticed she had the thing, which made him wonder what Riku had filled it with " Alright then, i'll leave this to you "

" Thank you Noah, I wont let you guys down! "

------------------------------------------------------------------

In downtown San Diego, the wind generals attack had struck one of the tallest, causing fragments of it to fall down. People below scattered to avoid the falling debris, but a little girl tripped and fell. Her father, mother, and twin sister all ran to her, the father gathering everyone together in an attempt to shield them with his body. Suddenly the sounds of a piano filled the air and whirlwind sprang to life around the family, shredding the debris as it came near them.

The little girl who'd tripped, looked up and yelled " Chrissy!! "

Christian floated down from the air, dressed like he was on his way to play a concert hall, and softly landed on the ground. He was immediately enveloped in a hug by his family, he returned it happily before sending them off to a safer place. He looked up at the wind generally and raised a hand, his fingers twitched as if he was touching the keys of a piano. several beams of vibrating demonic energy burst torwards it.

" Let the performance begin "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 6
Page 10 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 39  Next