Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Part 6

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
justinlynch3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 4:03 am

Kiya true to her word would soon arrive, Tesla would greet her and formally introduce her ally to the group for those that did not know her. Kiya was filled in on what went down and didn't think twice about offering her services. Tesla had become a friend, Avengers and SXM where allies, Emmet seemed nice enough, and they very well couldn't let the Goblin just run amuck.

-----

"It's time we go Nick, mother will need our help with this upcoming battle." Nick full well knew the danger they where about to step into, there was a real possibility that one or both of them might not make it back. Regardless Nick took Cass hand without hesitation, he has had her back and have protected her ever since they broke free of their confines, and he wasn't about to stop now. Cass teleported them to Emmet's place, ready for battle and to put this monster down.

Sandra smiled when Cassandra and Nick arrived, it was a shame they had to meet under such dire circumstances. Sandra had contacted Abby and Collin, she informed them of what was happening. It was up to them two plus David to ensure get Chloe to safety. After what Godric pulled against Emmet, one couldn't be to safe.

While Mien probably wouldn't like this, Sandra reached out to Kano and Tanya to let them know what was going on. She figured the more aid they could get the better, assuming either decided to help out. With all that done Sandra got up and walked over to her daughter. "I'm pleased to see you've joined us. I'm sorry that it's been a while." Cass knew there was no time to be holding any minor gripes, not that she actually had a huge lot and replied with "yea well, it's time this asshole gets what he deserves." Sandra did note something in Cass voice that was a little more off then usual, Cass seemed to be out on a mission against Godric, a mission Sandra felt wasn't fully to do with Emmet.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 10:12 pm

Hmm, yes, I believe Madride is cloaked. I've lived there my whole life and I never thought of it as being an unknown place to outside people. Oh, there's magic schools here, too. I've never been, unfortunately, but my mother told me stories. She attended one when she was little, but just briefly. She always said it was a very enjoyable experience.

"It would make sense for a magic city like that to be cloaked, especially since it's so important to your father's family," Scott replied with an understanding nod.
He had learned that mages were usually private individuals, not only because magic was often a scholastic pursuit, but also because they were usually hated and feared by those who were not magically-aligned. Over the course of his academic career at Shadowgreen, Scott had fought with and learned about many different mages with magic ranging from the mystical to the elemental. Being an augmented human, Scott far from understood magic and all its intricacies, but it was similar enough to his own abilities that he wasn't totally lost when talking about it. The mages of this world were the first he had seen since graduating from Shadowgreen, and even if Minerva was not where she wished to be with her magic, it was still frightening and powerful enough to deal with criminals of the mundane world. Who would have thought that such a cute, innocent-looking young woman who often wore a silly witch hat could put a flying magic sword through your face in an instant?

Honestly, I'd like to learn more magic, too. I love my family's magic very dearly, but there's still so much that I don't know, that I can accomplish. I've been thinking about this a lot, since joining the Avengers. There's so many mages and they all have such unique mage-craft. But it's a little difficult to actually talk to them about it. I was always taught that a person's mage-craft was personal, not something to show so brazenly to others. But I don't quite get that feeling from Natsu and the others.

Scott nodded, understanding what she was talking about quite well. Minerva wanted to better herself, to be the best possible mage that she could be.
"Some time ago, I became the journey to become the man I am today, and I remember wanting to learn so many things. Having been where you are, I have some advice for you regarding training, and you can feel free to take it or leave it."
Scott returned to the batting cage and began to hit the balls as they came over the strike zone.
"Visit those magic schools and see if they offer a curriculum in any kind of magic you want to learn, and if they do, see if you can take classes around your duties to The Avengers."

"For the other mages you know, ask them if they'll train you. It's a lot easier to show something in action than to explain in words, so this is a more efficient way than them explaining it to you and you trying to do it on your own. All they can say is no, and you won't lose anything by trying."
Scott hit a center field home run on the next swing of the bat.
"Lastly, try to use magic sensing magic to find magical tomes or lone mages that might be willing to teach you what you want to know. This is the diciest of your three options, so I'd exhaust the other two as much as you can before starting this one, so that you can be as prepared as you can be for what's out there."

Scott turned to look at her with a gentle smile.
"I know you're shy, but if you want the knowledge badly enough, you'll find a way. I hope my advice helps you out and you become that person you're trying to be."
Scott hit a center home run on the last ball the machine dispensed, and his final score was nearly perfect for the difficulty of the machine he had chosen. Turning to Minerva, he approached her at the batting cage entrance with a broad smile.
"You want to take a crack at it," he asked while offering her the bat, "Or would you rather do something else?"
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 6:30 pm

The Goblin's flames raged across the Kree planet searching for anything it could turn to ash. Tie and Earrings pushed back the fires searching for anyone still left on the planet, unwilling to allow for the planet devour to get any extra power. As they found and teleported survivors to other worlds Emmet's scream for his children was like a giant flare that alerted them both.

"Sis I'll deal with this go see what's happening. I know you want to." Earrings said before Tie could utter a word. Her interest in Emmet was obvious and he knew it would be difficult for her to resist at least checking in.

"You really think you can handle this alone?"

"Go, I won't get distracted. Well not too much." He joked but the look Tie gave him was almost a glare as if trying to bore the next words she would speak into his grace.

"It'd be a shame if you die, so come back at least somewhat intact." she immediately disappeared on that order. Her brother smiled wondering if she realized how terribly foreshadowing it was. For now he spread his wings out and searched for any hidden Kree still shielding themselves from the fire.  

"Don't worry little pigeon."

The instant Earrings heard those words a fist tore through his back and went out his chest. It glowed with Goblin Fire and was slowing burning the Angel alive. "I'll send one of your wings ba- wait..." Before Earrings could be engulfed in flames his body simple disintegrated into tiny crystals.

"Godric you should've came earlier. Threesomes are the best." Earrings was now floating in the skies above, his voice booming across the planet. Thousands of weapons appeared from his reality marble nearly blocking the light from the sun with their own brilliance Godric just shrugged.

"Oh look another ass eater with a talent for throwing shit. None of my brother's toothpicks can hurt me so what makes you think yours will."

All around them the music started to swell as if the planet was playing itself was playing one final song. Just as Godric tapped into the Goblin Force every weapon in the sky disappeared and reappeared around him exploding on impact as they hit with enough force to crack the continent Godric stood on. "I would hope that'd stung a little."

The attack was quick but Godric recovered almost instantly and appeared near Earrings and lit the entire atmosphere around on fire. The Angel was engulfed immediately but again nothing but shards were left behind. Another Earrings launched bolts of lightening stolen from Zeus knocking the Serpent's Avatar into a nearby ocean. As he was sent into the ocean floor he could only think. "Yeah a little too much like him."

They fought across the planet with thousands of ancient weapons and Goblin fire destroying what was left of the world. With each blast another illusion was taken away followed by many power magical weapons that would knock Godric from the sky. Earrings used the power of the Rift, his weapons and magic to by himself just enough time to avoid being hit. He wasn't his sister and even she can't take him head on for long, and all of this was merely annoying his opponent.

"Yeah I'm done playing." Godric sensed the angel again but he was in orbit just floating there. He took one jump tearing apart the landmass he was just standing on and was flying straight towards Earrings. The Angel just smiled as Godric slammed into a invisible barrier so hard it made the planet shake. Soon the sky turned to a dark grey metal. The entire planet was soon covered in a metal sphere.

"Surprised Godric?" Earrings voice echoed through the shield. "I found this while on vacation. Turns out it was used to trap Leviathans that would devour suns for a snacks. It can even stop a Supernova, but for you it'll probably take a minute for you to get out. In the meantime I'm going to kill your friend you just woke up."

Just as he was ready to turn towards the living planet he felt the immense power of the Goblin Force coming from the cage he just created. There were very few things he could compare it to and as the Goblin Fire covered the entire planet along with the trap Earrings could feel that minute being shortened to a few seconds. "Well would you look at that."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Tie smiled brightly as Emmet finally came back and ready for war. "Marvelous, when my brother arrives we should have a plan ready."

As if on queue earrings appeared flying through the hallway and hit a wall. His left arm was missing and Tie could see even his wings were battered. "Good you're at least somewhat intact. Anything important to share?"

Earrings still felt dazed as he tried to get up. Been awhile since he felt like this. "Other than Godric is bullshit powerful? Well he has another bullshit powerful friend on his side to."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 2:01 am

Dave was sitting on the  hilltop overlooking The Genosha High School, Chloe and David were sitting in front of him frozen in time as he contemplated what to do. Initially he'd planned to kill them, everything was about to come to an end anyway and his children had suffered for so long. It would be a fathers kindness, but as the Void's screaming in his head started to clear, he realized just how horrible that was.

He unfroze and hugged both of them " I love you guys, I wnt you to always remember that. That you guys matter the most to me "

"....Dad, whats going on? " David asked, he was getting a bad vibe from his father.

Dave just smiled and ruffled his hair " Nothing you need to worry about, your going to a better place, where your neither your mother or I can hurt you. You can live happy and normal lives, grow up well "

Before David could say anything else, he and Chloe were sucked through a dimenional hole. Dave stood rooted to the spot for a long while, before finally teleporting back to Shawkuns place " I hope your ready, it's beginning "

------------------------------------------

Eclipse and the other god slayers, plus Tanner stood in a large circle around Walpurgisnacht as her body was in a pulsating light of magical energy, with Godric's help she was at the border of obtaining her original power. Once that happened, she would unleash it upon the whole world.

Aria was shivering " Are we sure we want to do this? "

" Heh, it's a little late for cold feet, dont you think? " Arc said condescendingly " Your welcome to back down now if you want. Just know you'll be cut down as an enemy to us "

" Arc, thats eneough " Eclipse told him before turning to Arian " We all decided a long time ago this was the path we wanted to take, as those who have learned the magic to kill the gods. Who have known only suffering and pain, it is our time now, so let us begin! "

The others all nodded and watched as Walpurg's power exploded out and blasted from the dimention and all the way back to the earth, swarming it with her familiars. The earth shook violently as the carnival paraded through the streets, attacking multiple locations all over the planet.

----------------------------------------------------------

" So it begins " Emmet observed, they'd all felt the massive earthquake, but those like him, Sandra, Riku, Tie, Earring and Jericho could sense the magical energy of Walpurg and her army of familiars.  Emmet walked over to Earring and helped him stand, healing his body in the process " ID, a living planet, he is indeed power and difficult to deal with as he feeds off of most types of cosmic energy "

He thought for a momnt before mentally connecting with everyone and relaying orders " Godric and the living planet ID will be making their way to earth soon. The absolute strongest will come with me to face down Godric once and for all, while the others left on earth will strike against this invading army and their generals, the God Slayers "

Kano and Tanya arrived and were quickly briefed on what was going on, Emmet brought the SXM and Avengers into the loop as well, directing them to which locations they should go.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minerva listened intently to Scott's advice, and realized he was right, she didnt have to remain as she was. There were many different avenues open to her, to broaden her horizon. The first chance she got, she would start looking for different mage schools and ask the other Avengers about their mage craft.

She blushed as Scott offered her a chance at the batting cage, she nodded after a moment and walked into the cage, taking the bat from him " Um, I know this is different from using a sword a-and i've never played Baseball or anything, could you give me some p-pointers? "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 2:45 am

Shawkun stood with his usual calmness once Dave arrived back. "By all means Mr. Fuller, lead the way."

-----

James was back at Cerebro, Sandra was surely going to be busy helping Emmet with Godric so it was up to him to link up with and direct the forces on Earth. The SXM, Avengers, and Codebreakers all split off to cover separate locations. Emmet, Sandra, Tie, Erring, Kano, Ashe was the group left behind. Sandra quickly wished Roberta and Tanesha good luck over a quick telepathic message, with the Godslayers and Walpurg running amuck they as with the rest of the Earth team, was surely going to need it. "So Emmet, are we taking this fight straight them, or do you have a strategy in mind?" If Emmet had any plans of attack, now was the time to know.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 10:37 pm

Scott stepped to the side to let Minerva have the chance to head up to the plate. She took the bat and seemed nervous, since this was her first time doing this.
Um, I know this is different from using a sword a-and I've never played Baseball or anything, could you give me some p-pointers?
"Sure," Scott said with a nod.
When Minerva was in place, he hand her bend her knees a bit and showed her how to raise the bat outward and tilted back.
"When the ball comes over the plate, try to hit it with the tip of the bat, as that's where it has the most power."

Scott demonstrated to her how she should swing the bat by mimicking the motion.
"When you make contact with the ball, just like a sword blow, it's important to follow through with the hit for maximum impact. You'll get the most points if you can hit that center field target with the baseball. Most of all, though, just relax and keep your eye on the ball."
Scott then stood behind the cage so as not to be hit by a ball if it fouled off or went wild. He had faith that she would do just fine as long as she stayed relaxed.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 2:32 am

"Well he's coming for us isn't he? We find him, kill him and then we drink a sea of wine." Tie's confidence seemed a little much even for her in the face of someone like Godric, but some could understand it was less confidence and more there only option. Trapping him like they did before is unlikely and they had to put him down hard just to make sure this doesn't happen again. "I don't think we have much of a choice either. He may be a simpleton but any strategy that involves avoiding a battle that'll shake the heavens won't work. Unless you have something in mind?" she looked towards Emmet, willingly letting him take command.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 2:46 am

Linking up with Cerebro through James, Emmet's telepathy was further boosted, giving him an even greater view of the playing field and all of it's combatants. Accessing the enemies and allies alike, he quickly formulated a plan " Jonathan, the task I set you too, how close is it too fruition? "

" Pretty damn close, Em. But I still need a lot of time on it "

" I see, I shall fix time around your work shop. Should that help? "

Jonathan grinned " Even if it didnt, i'd still have this done in five minutes "

Emmet returned his fiancee's smile " I'd expect nothing less, but I dare say this will take longer. Without going into to much detail, Jonathan has been working on something for the last few months. No, it's more accurate to say years, I always knew my brother would break free and realized another method to deal with him would be necessary. If Joanthan can complete his master piece, then I dare say we will have our victory.

But in the meantime, Godric and his forces need to be met on the battlefield. I'm going after my brother and ID in space, I would ask that Sandra, Kano, Tie, and Earrings accompany to face the two "

" I would like to fight alongside you as well "

Ashe stepped forward, his expression not as plank as it normally was, Emmet could sense a power radiating from the man, it was less conflicting and more cooperative. The might of a an angel/demon hybrid at full power would certainly be a sight to see.

" He will be of much help to you, Emmet " Jericho chimed in, he'd been paying extra care to Ashe for quite awhile and found the power he usual displayed wasnt even close to what he was actually capable, Jericho wanted to see exact what his minion could accomplish.

" Very well Ashe, welcome aboard. As for the rest, the witch Walpurgisnacht appears to be above the sky in Washington, it goes without saying that next to Godric she's the biggest threat. Her familiars are swamping the planet "

Riku raised his hand " The bitch is basically on my new front lawn, I got her, well we do " he gestured at Yori " if we bring her down then that takes care a large bulk of this shit show "

Emmet snapped his fingers and a fight bracket appeared in the air.

Emmet/Yori VS Walpurgisnacht

" The Dark Godslayer Eclipse doesnt appear to be that far off from her "

" I'll handle my brother, our last fight got interupted just as I was about to make him a zombie " Jericho said immediately

Jericho VS Eclipse

Emmet rapidly continued down the list

" Hmm, the Tanner, an omega level mutant who's powers seem to revolve around mirrors and reflection is in Sacramento " he turned towards Tanesha, her thoughts coming out loud and clear.

Tanesha/Roberta/Aziza VS Tanner

The rest of the opponents and key locations were divied up

Adrian/Noah/Glory VS Raid

Garfield/Cassandra/Genesis VS Gray

Kaiser/Iko/Kiya VS Miroku

Elspeth/Bawla/Tanya VS Ark

Eva/Katy/Tesla VS Aria

With various other combatants strewn all over the world as needed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Shawkuns apartment dissolved away, the two finding themselves in what appeared to be a large, black forest. Dave scanned the area but found that something was interfering with his spacial sight, strong as it was.

" Well, well, well just look who's wandered into my home "

Lucifer was sitting on the branch of a tall tree, overlooking the pair " On a date are we? I could recommend more romantic spots if you want, orrrr "

Dave looked around rapidly, multiple holes in space were starting to open.

Beelzebub, Mammon, Leviathan, Asmodius, and Belphegor all entered the forest, surrounding Dave and Shawkun.

" Earths turning into quite the party and now your trying to invite all the souls of hell, that I cannot allow " Lucifer was smiling, but his eyes burned with immense hatred as he recalled the last time Shawkun was here and he was not in the mood for that again. Dave noted that they appeared to be locked in the area, what's more, Shawkun was further cut off from all the damned souls.

" Well damn, I didnt factor this lot in " Dave said looking over each of them carefully, a twisted smile beginning to form on his face " Do me a favor and stand back as far as you can, I may just kill you on accident "

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Minerva listened to Scott carefully and followed his advice. Getting into position, she waited and when the first ball flew towards her, she swung. Her swing was a little off, sending the ball off in an odd angle. She quickly readied herself for the next ball, this time she hit it exactly, though with a tad too much force.

By the third swing she'd gotten the hang of it and was hitting the balls perfectly " Wow, this is fun! "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 3:56 am

Last time Shawkun was here he didn't need to jump through these hoops, he had the power to brute force through the dimensions and access the depths directly. Unfortunately they had to take the scenic route this time around. Shawkun grinned and crossed his arms as Dave spoke. "If you desire to fight this battle alone, then so be it." Shawkun stepped back at Dave's request. "Show me what you've got Dave. Prove to all of us that you are more then merely the Phoenix bitch."

Shawkun didn't mind trying to rile up his old rival. Even if he did touch a nerve, fact still remained that Dave needed him. After all if Dave was capable of killing Sandra and wiping her from existence himself, which would include also needing to deal with the Codebreakers, SXM, and possibly now Avengers given Tesla's alliances, then he would of done it. But he didn't, even with his newfound powers he realizes that task is beyond him to accomplish alone. That's why he's here.

-----

Tanya seemed a bit annoyed to not be fighting by her husband in battle during upcoming war. "So I get put on scrub duty? *sigh* Very well, I shall test these supposed God Slayers if that's what you deem from me. For their sake they better damn well live up to that title." While she didn't seem to be present in physical form at this time, Tanya could only imagine that smug bitch Mien was sticking her tongue out gleeful of the fact Tanya was being left behind.

Cassandra wanted to go, but all things considered Emmet she was sure was aware of everybody skill levels. And last time Cass came face to face with Godric she wasn't exactly effective. "I'll do my best to hold the fort against that which and her minions. Good luck against Godric and mother..." The tone of Cass voice caught Sandra's attention, almost as if this was personal to her. Sandra was certain something was going on but time for small talk was a luxury they did not have at this time. Cass finished up with "kick his ass."

Sandra responded with a assuring nod, the teams where set and the time for battle was at hand. Sandra didn't know what Godric had done or tried to do to Cass, but after seeing what that bastard did to Emmet's family, the thought of him even being anywhere around her own was starting to make Sandra's blood boil.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 5:54 pm

Scott watched as Minerva began trying her hand at the batting cage. The first couple times were a bit rough, but now she was getting the hang of it. Her joy at having a good time with it made Scott happy.
"Yeah, it is fun. It's actually relaxing when you really get into the swing of things, no pun intended."
Scott went over to the control module for the ball shooter mounted on the side of the batting cage, which controlled what kind of pitch the batter received.

"It seems like you've got the fastball down pat. Why don't we try the curveball?"
He turned the dial to a curveball, which would cause the ball machine to shoot out a ball that curved a certain direction away from the strike zone to cause the batter to miss the swing. This kind of pitch could be hard to hit, so this would test Minerva's focus.
"Remember what I said about keeping your eye on the ball. This is the best advice for this kind of pitch."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 3:35 am

As the group was divided up into their teams everyone knew this was it. Another massive battle that could decide the fate of the world or the universe was never new, but Godric was one of those threats that could never be taken lightly. Tie and Earrings nodded approvingly at Emmet's assurance of victory. The plan was vague, but Emmet was old enough to know when to keep things vague so they trusted him. Tie readied her sword which glowed bright as if infused with holy energy and something else quite strange. It was probably more excited than she was. Earrings simply combed his hair deciding on what planetary body he should use on their foes.

Glory saw her father with Riku and noticed the massive amount of power resonating between the both of them. She took one look at him and smiled rather smugly. The sight of a God who was so furious over his daughter letting spirits into her body, now bonded with a half demon was amusing. He walked over to her and just before she could speak "No shut up. Do as I say not as I do." he said with a smile knowing she likely wasn't listening. "and try not to die. You're not quite a God so you shouldn't do to bad."

"Of course I won't. Go and help your friend and mine will aid me." as Glory said that Yori noticed the number of beings within her had tripled since last he saw her. However, now they seemed more like an army. He was still wary of these corrupt entities but now they would have their use.

Roberta could sense the fighting already starting all across the world with these familiars Walpurigsnacht sent out. Even then it paled in comparison to the blood lust and rage in Emmet's home. For now she figured it was time to properly meet Aziza the newest Codebreaker. The moment she walked up to her and saw the old woman she recognized her a bit. Back in MRD they had a very large and detailed database on known mutant threats and Aziza or at least someone with a very similar skillset and power was up there. The soldier was strong and clever enough to survive for a long time and world that feared her. She reached out her hand to greet her. "Hello I'm Roberta Cisneros...well I'm sure you've been welcomed already, but I'll say it anyway. Its a pleasure to be working with you.

Roberta wasn't sure if it was the world wide conflict occurring or the build up of cosmic power in the room but she felt oddly nervous as if speaking to a superior officer in the military. She could sense
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 2:15 am

Lucifer just smirked " A bit presumptous dont you think? You'll take on all of us, weak as he is, having the soul stealer at your side could make your death a fraction less agonizing, but suit yourself " with a snap of his fingers, all six of them unleashed a wave of hellfire. Dave took a breath and focused. He'd run a bunch of mental simulations since he'd gotten his new power, but this was the first time he'd really taken them for a test drive. He couldnt ask for better test dummies to get him ready for Sandra.

The moments the flames got to him, they were immediately sent backwards. Lucifer waved his hand and dispelled them " Well, that's a neat trick "

Dave grinned " Spacial armor, by having space in constant flux around my body and and this area, I can send any attacks towards me in a direction, towards you sounds pretty good. But don't worry, i've got even more tricks to show you '

Dave launched himself straight into the air and increased the gravity till most of the forest was crushed, taking down much of the forest, along with most of the princes. Suddenly, black flames shot upwards, seemingly searing through the gravity field. Belphegor, the demon prince of Sloth rose out. A skeletal figured robed in black flames with a crown resting atop his head.

Scythe raised, he headed straight for Dave as He felt a hand suddenly touch his shoulder.

" Gotta be becareful of Belphies black flames, they burn powers full of sin "

The voice belonged to Mammon, prince of Greed, a in the form of a young man with wavy blonde hair in a white suit " I've always liked you Dave Fuller, or rather your greed " his smiled so big that it almost split his face. Dave barely moved out of the way in time to miss the green sabers Mammon was wielding.

As Belphegor was upon him, tore open a hole in face and Belphegor into it, sending him back towards the ground. Only for the massive fly form of Beelzebub, prince of Gluttony, to catch him and fly towards him.

" NO, HIS GLUTTONY IS MINE TO TAKE!! "

A massive cloud of flies flew out of the thing passing for Beelzebubs mouth. Suddenly crimson lightning flooded the sky as Dave drew on electromagetism, shocking the three princes " Don't worry I have plenty to give all of you, over and over and over and over and over and over!! "

The void started pouring out of Dave, coating his body in a dark aura " Play times over, the real fight starts now! "

Shawkun whipped around to find Asmodius, prince of lust, and Leviathan prince of Envy.

" Yo, as much as I like a good bloodbath, I like knowing why it's happening too, your reason for being here is obvious, but what's he getting out of helping you? "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Hang on a minute Emmet, I you should make a revision to your plan " Mien phased into existence, standing beside Sandra " Bringing the Asgardian queen along could possible, maybe help with the fight against Godric. If your taking only the strongest with you, then bringing Tamara along would help "

Emmet considered that for a moment " Yes, I initially decided have you stay on earth and help with the home front battle, not because you lack strength but because having a powerful player like you in reserve seemed like a good tactic and we have additional support for those on earth. But Mien has somewhat of a point. I will say this to you though "

He met Tanya with a gaze that pierced straight through her " In terms of power, yes you are weaker then the rest of us going. I wont apologize for facts, but if you feel that you can stand with the rest of us, i'd be honored to fight alongside you "

Aziza smiled and shook Roberta's hand " A pleasure to meet, I'll do everything I can to support you on the battlefield "

---------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly Minerva fell to her knee's and hugged herself " W-what is this? s-so much magical power! "

The ground shook violently, outside sounds of chaos and people screaming could be heard. Not long after that, Emmet contacted both Minerva and Scott filling them in on what was going on and changing their outfits. Minerva got back to her feet with Scotts help " We have to protect as many people as possible " she could feel the power coming from Walpurgisnachts familiars, as they paraded through the city.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 3:57 am

What a foolish question Shawkun thought, Dave and Sandra had been to hell more then once, both their sins exposed.    These princes of hell should already know the answer of which they seek.    "A bird of flame that rises from the ashes.     Do with that hint as your please."      The type of bird Shawkun referenced was one of myth, a Phoenix.    There are a few mortals going by the Phoenix name, but the most prominent ones are Emmet or Sandra.     Sandra is, or was Dave's wife.     So if these princes had a brain, they'd realize Dave's involvement was to do with Sandra.

-----

Tanya met Emmet's gaze with confidence.   "Thank you Emmet.   But you haven't seen everything I can do yet.    Perhaps I may surprise you."    Tanya was certain Mien said Tamara on purpose, while Tanya wasn't one to hold back her thoughts as shown by the last time Godric attacked and she got into a verbal dispute with Mien.    But this time the situation felt a little more grave.    

Taking a quick glance Tanya couldn't help but smirk amusingly, of course arguing over Sandra was what got Tanya and Mien off on the wrong foot to begin with.     Was that girl ever not in the middle of controversy?     Reluctantly Tanya could admit that maybe she went off a little hard on Sandra, but the bases for her argument was based in truth.    Sandra's effect in battle more often then not was in a secondary role, a support.    She had a scatter moment over the years, but pretty much she'd always been just the Vegeta of the group.    Although Tanya was sure even if she said things in this more-so polite way, Mien would still dispute it.

Who knows, maybe after they beat Godric and Tanya was left with nothing better to do, perhaps then she and Mien would pick up where they left off.    Tanya was about 90% sure Sandra was listening in as well.    She liked to do that.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 5:51 pm

Scott was caught by surprise when Minerva suddenly fell to her knees and wrapped her arms around herself.
"Minerva, what's wrong?" he asked, concern in his voice.
W-What is this? S-So much magical power!
"Magical power?"
Having Valor run a 360 degree scan of the area, he could sense powerful magic unlike that of the Avengers. All of a sudden, Emmett was in their minds, informing them that these magical beings were the familiars of Walpurgisnacht.

Scott felt his Armor of Valor being put on him, the weirdest feeling since he had not willed it himself. He wasn't sure he was comfortable with someone else triggering his power like that, but he put that aside to face the immediate trouble. Also, who the hell was this Walpurgisnacht?
We have to protect as many people as possible.
"Yeah," Scott replied, putting on his game face behind his helmet. Rushing to the street, he vaulted the wall by the entrance and tracked his enemy using Valor's magic sensors.

When he found his foes, he was surprised by how numerous they were. They were coming down the street like a tidal wave, causing destruction to anything that got in their way. Scott stood his ground and activated his Destructive Aura, letting it glow brightly and move forward, pushing the familiars back.
"This is as far as you go!"
With so many foes right in front of him, the most logical choice of attack was the Million Punches of Valor. Taking in and letting out a deep breath, his arms began to glow golden and white as he and Valor pooled their combined power into the attack.

The Destructive Aura passed over the familiars passed over the familiars, letting them proceed but slowing them down considerably. The intense pressure being exerted on them was crushing them down to the earth, which would hamper their offensive capability while leading them right to him. Scott continued to pour more and more power into his arms, his friendship with Valor fueling their limitless potential to grow stronger and stronger.
"Shine brighter, Valor!"
With Scott's urging, his arms glowed brighter and brighter until they could be seen anywhere in the city. Once sufficient power had been reached, he launched himself toward the familiars, getting within range for his attack.

"Million Punches of Valor!"
Unleashing the might of this devastating attack, his fists flew like a whirlwind, striking every familiar he could possibly reach with a deadly multitude of strikes. The contraction of his aura continually pushed them forward, right into the maelstrom of his flying fists. At the end of his attack, he threw forward a right punch that stopped before colliding with anything, although it threw out a massive shockwave that hurled the familiars through the air. They collided with his aura and were either destroyed on contact or fell to the ground and disappeared. As his aura dissipated, he breathed heavily as he smiled, having cleared the entire street of his enemies.

However, the screams of people and explosions told him these were not all of the familiars. After catching his breath, he began running toward a scream. He found a small group of familiars attacking an apartment building, and landed several strikes without the aura of Valor. When they fell to the ground and disappeared, he began moving again, looking for any foes. Finding another large group of them, he steeled himself and then launched into combat. Moving through the horde on the street, he struck as accurately and quickly as he could, fighting to secure this section of the city.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 1:16 am

Emmet nodded " We shall see " he didnt doubt Tanya's claim about show casing her skills, entirely. He looked around the room " Alright lets go "

Riku wasnt fooled for an instant hid his grin behind his hand, Mien was making excellent progress of being petty and shady.

Aziza smiled and shook Roberta's hand " A pleasure to meet you Roberta, i'll do everything I can to support you both "

With their assignments, everyone was teleported off to their designated locations

Riku and Yori appeared on the lawn of white house. Riku looked around, already visualizing how he was gonna decorate it, lots of statues of giants dicks. Yori tapped him on the shoulder to get his attention and pointed up. There was Walpurgis, directly above the white house and large then the last time they'd encountered her, more powerful as well.

" Well, the bow of the goddess won't work this time because.......reasons, but no worries, we've totally go this, brosuke-sama "

His words were light and humorous, but beneath that, Yori could sense a demons rage. " That fucker made my mom cry, I can't get to him personally, but I can certainly mutilate his assface lackeys " he grinned darkly and held his hand out to Yori, who took it automatically. The gates of chaos were thrown open violently in a massive rush of power. Riku brandished Yori in his sword form, an insane gleam in his eyes.

"Darkness beyond blackest pitch
Deeper than the deepest night
Lord as vast as the largest ocean
Colder than the coldest ice
King of Darkness who shines like gold upon the Sea of Chaos
I call upon thee and swear myself to thee.
I stand ready to bear the strength you give me.
Let the fools who stand before me be destroyed
By the power you and I possess!
GIGA SLAVE!"

A massive pool of evil surged up and flooded the lawn of the white houe. Riku flew out of it, cloaked in the evil's golden light while the pool followed behind him, he laughed as he waved Yori and the battle began.

-----------------------------------------------------

Some distance from that, Eclipse was standing on top of a building, looking down at Jericho " Well brother, i'm glad to see you've come "

Jericho smiled " It wouldnt feel right for anyone else to defeat you " he looked around at the ensuing chaos " What exactly are you hoping to accomplish? " as he spoke, the ground began to glow and crack open.

Eclipse unsheathed his sword " Those who learn the magic to slay a god have only obtained it after god has scorned them so. Seeing this world fall and opening the path to the one god, and slaying them "

Massive skeletal hands started clawing their way out of the ground, Jericho narrowed his eyes " Your insane, thats something I would expect from Alice. Regrdless your plan wont come to fruition. The only thing you have to look forward to is being my new slave "

" We shall see, brother! " Eclipse leaped off the building and plunged down towards the field of death.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miroku was standing on a beach in japan, behind him the familiars were making their way through the city, though he couldnt be bothered to pay attention. He was feeling bored again, that seemed to be his default mood " The world may be destroyed and all I have is boredom "

" Perhaps we can help you to aleviate your boredom "

Miroku looked over his shoulder to see Iko, Kaiser, and Kiya appear. He remembered them from that mansion. So they had come to fight him, a smile slowly started to form on Miroku's face. He could sense their strength, they might just make this a good battle.

" Yes, I think you can "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrian, Noah, and Glory appeared in Detroit, where Raid was leaning against a light post, listening to music. He looked up and lowered the volume on his ipod " Was wondering when you'd get here, only three? Ya'll got me feeling insulted, considering how I wrecked your fancy ass mansion " he grinned at Glory and cracked his knuckles, black electricity running over his hands " and a godling, your not even trying to beat me "

Adrian raised a hand, showing off his own black lightning " I think we'll be able to handle you, as code:breakers and the original 2 and 3.......this feels off without Riku here, no offense " he said to Glory.

" I have to agree, we just need him lording his status as code:01 over us " Noah said with a chuckle as he pulled out his black keys.

Suddenly his phone started ringing, a call from Riku.

Riku: I just wanted to let you fuckers know i'm still code:01 and still better then you! *click*

This got a round of laughter from Noah, Adrian, and Glory as Raid just glared. Who did these bastards think they were, looking down on him and being all chummy and happy....like a fucking family....

Suddenly the street crackled with electricity and magic as Raid pulled five straw dolls out of his hoody and tossed them into the air. The moment they hit the ground, they seemed to grow till thy formed fiv people.

" Meet ma, pop, Keshia and the twins Marquise and Usher, my bombass family! "

It appeared to be as Raid said, his two parents, older sister, and younger twin brothers. Appearing with electricity crackling around their skin, eyes empty and mouths hanging open.

" Hmm, your a necromancer too? " Adrian guessed

Raid shrugged and cracked his knuckles " I guess, all part of the voodoo that I do too. Enough talking, let's go fam! "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gray was sitting cross legged on the floor of the Olympic peninsuila national rainforest. The familiars were all off in different area's, but he was keeping this one clear.

" Oh for fucks sake, why are you here!? " Garfield demanded, very annoyed at having to be here " Forks? This ass end of nowhere that annoying cunt loves to haunt "

Gray looked at him, Genesis, and Cassandra impassively " Forks is my home town, It's pointless to keep the horde away, but.......still "

He stood up and looked around, nostalgia heavy around him. His mind was guarded, but Cassandra was getting random flashes, images of him and a woman " How did you become a god slayer? "

Gray didnt respond at first "..........magic, I never put much stock in it, though apparently I had a real aptitude for it. Didnt really make it seem that good to me, till she came around, all happy and smiles. Talking about how magic can help people and bring happiness...... "

He leaned back and opened his mouth " Roar of the Earth god!! "

Cassandra quickly teleported them out of the way as a massive blast of earth magic destroyed the spot they'd been standing, along with a good portion of the landscape. Gray was doing more casting however, causing the whole forest to come alive " In the end there's no happiness to be found, hot with magic or anything else! "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Moscow, Russia, Ark was walking through the streets, taking in the sights of the familiars attacking the city.

" Stop right there "

He looked across the street to see Elspeth standing with her hands on her hips, eyes focused on him.

Ark smirked " So we meet again, do you desire another thrashing? "

He jumped back as Bawla suddenly pounced " Thou must stop thy awful acts!! If you destroy everything then no one will be able to ignore and gaze on my bland beauty!! Oh my darling Edward, what would become of you all your piles of money that we have sex on?! "

Ark snapped his fingers, trapping Bawla in a cage of light and summoning multiple chains to wrap around it and bash the cage into a building while Bawla continued her screaming monologue.

" Um, shouldnt we help her? " Gary asked

Elspeth shook her head " Give it five minutes "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eva, Katy, Tesla, and Christian found themselves trapped in a giant tornado on top of the great wall of china. Aria was floating in the air, pouring out more magic to make the tornado stronger. Eva had wrapped them in a dome of blood for protection, Christian tapped her shoulder and asked if she could let him out. After a moment, she nodded and did as she asked.

Christian had discovered early into his new demonic life that he had an affinity for the element of Wind. Focusing, he held his hands up and imagined he was playing a piano, as his fingers moved faster and faster, a green demonic wind began to pick up and around him, till it hit a high point and tore through Aria's spell.

The sky god slayer was baffled for a moment, but she quickly recovered " That wont be enough to save you from me! " she started chanting, black wind forming a series of drills in the air.

Eva stepped onto the ledge, her hair flying wildly in the wind. She stepped out into the empy air and continued walking as if there was a path there. Suddenly wings of blood burst from Katy and Tesla's back " Relax, your fine, this fight just calls for a bit of aerial warfare. Just move the winds like you would any other part of your body "

Runes began spreading over Eva's body " Oh, it's been too long since I got to cut loose, shall we ladies? "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tanesha was feeling incredibly nervous and part of it had nothing to do with the state of the world. No, it was Tanner, she found herself saying the name a lot in her mind, it was so nice.

Tanesha, with Roberta at her side, raced through the city. Any familiars that got near them was instantly sniped by Aziza from some mysterious location. Suddenly, Tanesha noticed that she appeared to be running towards herself, what?

She stopped, as did the Tanesha in front of her " Tanner? "

The image shattered, revealing Tanner, Tanesha covered her mouth with her hand. This young man of nineteen, was her son? It was hard to accept, when by all acounts he should be eight. She starred intently, as if she was trying to decipher the mystery of his increased age.

She could see traces of Troy in his face, he had his eyes, but Tanesha saw herself too and couldnt help the tears that started. Without realizing it, she step a step forward and Tanner reacted instantly. It was only due to Roberta's senses that she was able to pull Tanesha out of the way in time to avoid of the column of glass that came down from the sky.

Tanners form flickered and was replaced by Tanesha's own, except for the look of pure rage and loathing.

Asmodius rolled his eyes " Thank you for gleaming accessment " Dave and Sandra's sins had indeed been on full display, so her being the fire that fueled his madness. But this power up was something else entirely or someone else.

Employing the void, Dave wrapped up Beelzebub, Mammon, and Belphegor in black energy. Leviathan, a massive sea serpent, burst from the ground followed by a geyer of water that caught Dave and instantly froze, trapping him in a pillar of ice. Lucifer was watching this exchange carefully, once Leviathan immobolized Dave, he took out his angel blade and cleaved the ice pillar in half.

" Missed me "

Lucifer whipped around and there was Dave, then there was more of him and more and more. By manipulating time, he transformed every passing second into a new Dave.

" Hmm, I see so this Godric fellow is the cause of this and the chaos I sense enveloping the earth " Asmodius said upon getting a better picture of the situation " And he so happens to be Emmets twin brother " The demons hatred of Emmet was incredibly obvious. He looked up at the battle against Dave, a plan beginning to form in his eyes.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Emmet and company appearing in the middle of space, right in front of them was the living planet ID " Godric is on the surface of the planet. Sandra, Tie, and Ashe come with me. Kano, Tanya and Earrings please stay here as backup. Dont worry, the fighting will start in just a moment.

The four of them teleported to ID's surface and found a lush scenery, large beautiful plant life, animals, and pools of water.

" Glad you could make it "

Godric was sitting on top of a giant mushroom, his gaze on Emmet. He jumped off and landed right in front of Emmet " About time we finally got this war of brothers started "

Emmet glared coldly " You.....how could you! They were your blood as well! "

Godric tossed his head back and laughed "Are you kidding me, all gloves got tossed off the moment you locked up me. We had a good thing going and then you put me away. All those years I was kept in place, unnable to interact and do anything. Hell, I missed my chance to get a crack at Milo Ventro......all because of you " his words became unusually serious and just as cold as Emmets " So yeah, I figured I had to do something trully horific to pay you back, but guess what bro. I forgive you "

Emmet was shaking with rage, he couldnt recall the last time he'd felt anger this strong before. It nearly overtook his mind and shattered his focus, but he held on and focused that rage and hatred to the person before him and this damned planet.

" Forgive me....you forgive me do you? WELL LET ME SHOW YOU JUST WHAT YOUR BLOODY FORGIVENESS MEANS!!!!! " Emmet's voice came out as a powerful of nature that rippled across ID's entire body, destroying the landscape and signaling those in space to start attacking. Emmet's hair turned a bright red before bursting into complete fire.

" Let's dance!! " everyone simaultaneiously leaped into action, the battle was on.

Emmet summoned up a massive wave of cosmic fire, then compressed it into his fist and slammed it into Godric's face, sending him flying as Ashe loosed a massive blizzard on the landscape, the usual collision of angelic and demonic power was in perfect synchronization now. Forming large icicles that pierced through Godric's body.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 2:35 am

"Then lets start" Not wasting anymore time on meaningless chatter Kiya took to the sky and fired her blasters at Miroku in hopes of striking first. As the blast hit Miroku location the explosion kicked up a cloud of sand, dirt, and dust making seeing a lot more difficult for the next few seconds until things start to settle. Kiya could already tell this beach location could prove to be somewhat annoying.

-----

Cass watched as the entire forest seemed to come alive before them, the wilderness foundations was not gonna like Cass next move. Gathering forth goblin energy, Cassandra quickly swept the forest with a massive goblin, wiping out the entire area minus any innocents if any existed. "We're not here to play games godslayer. We have a world to save!"

-----

Katy gave a nod, a extension of her power lead to a certain level of blood control herself, and after fighting alongside the likes of Milo, Sandra, Amber among others in the past. Not a lot surprised her. Katy could take to the air on her own, but she wondered if these wings would make her more nimble then she normally would be? She was excited to try them out.

Tesla was a little more taken by surprise. Wasn't much choice now though, she had to take faith that this Eva girl knew what she was doing. Katy and Tesla responded to Eva with "lets do it!" and took to the skies. Tesla coated herself in diamond and attacked Aria straight on from the front. Katy formed a ice sword mid-fight as she came around to Aria's back and took a swing.

-----

Several arrows made of light followed up that attack piercing Godric's body as well. As a Tanya in light form appeared before Godric, he instantly found his head sliced off via Sandra who moved instantaneously through time and space then hit Godric with a telekinetic blade. Sandra summoned a massive phoenix bird of cosmic energy as the original Tanya appeared beside her gathering divine energy. More clones of Tanya appeared using several different means of binding Godric in place, every power even ones as basic as ice all being boosted to match Tanya's goddess level. Tanya and Sandra quickly shot their respective energy attacks upon Godric.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 12:25 am

A massive wave of goblin energy burst out from Godrics body and pushed everyone back. Godric's body reformed from it, fully healed. Kano appeared from behind him and swung mjolnir, Godric sidestepped him and caught the hammer and started squeasing. Kano gasped as he started to feel his weapon give out under the pressure. Ashe came barreling towards them and crashed into Godric, making leg go of Mjolnir and sending them flying across ID. Godric grappled with the man, finding his strength nearly matching his own.

" Heh, well what do we have here? " he tried to read Ashe's origin, but found something was blocking it. Ashe bit down on Godric's neck, ice beginning to spread across his entire body. Godric broke out of the ice, but not in time as Ashe summoned more energy, letting off a series of explosions that engulfed him.

Emmet, taking on a cosmic energy form, was not far behind and warped time around Ashe's attack to keep Godric in place, knowing that it wouldnt last long.

" He's not our only opponent here, we must destroy they tacky excuse of a planet as well! "

ID, taking offense to Emmets words, had finally woken completely up. The ground shook violent and split open, a massive humanoid construct, composed of the very plaent. ID roared, his open mouth creating a vacuum effect and attempting to suck them in.

Emmet abandoned his cosmic form " Be careful, he feeds off of cosmic energy " he shifted to psionic energy form and created a clone to attack ID with weapons from the gate of babylon, while he went after Godric with a large greatsword composed of psionic energy and outlined with phoenix flames.

Godric broke out of the time loop and met Emmets attack with his bare fist, the two instantly felt nostalgia, all the battles they'd waged on each other, it all came down to this. The two rapidly exchanged blows, moving faster and faster, though still able to coordinate everyone's attacks around them.

Ashe was batheing ID'S construct in hellfire and heavenly fire, suprising Tie and Earrings, he circled around it, trailings the flames. Suddenly an arm shot out of the ground and caught Ashe. ID shot a strange, but powerful energy out of his mouth towards Ashe, but Tie cleaved through the stone hand and freed Ashe just in time.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Dave was laughing madly as he continued the battle with the rulers of hell, his body was in bloody tatters, but he couldnt find the desire to care. He kept fighting, tearing through them, laughing more as they tore through him, then they all healed and started it again.

Lucifer wasnt laughing anymore, this was becoming tiresome, Dave's power only seemed to be growing, it was possible that he could become more power then him......no that was absolutely not allowed to happen, he'd had his crown stolen one to many times now. " It's time we stopped playing around "

" Oh brother, I agree with you "

Asmodius had appeared behind Lucifer and slammed his palm on Lucifer's chest, leaving a rune on it. Lucifer screamed and plunged to the ground, while the others watched in shock.

" Just a little demon magic, wont keep him down for long, but the door appears to be open " he smiled maliciously " Now if you'll all excuse me, i'm going to find a good spot to watch all the fun, I suggest you do the same " he vanished, leaving the others wondering what they should do now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Minerva jumped out of the way of a rampaging elephant familiar sliced it's head off, as it vanished, she turned and ran down the steet. It appeared they werent the only ones fighting, she could see other people battling against the familiars.'

" Mommy, please someone save mommy! "

She quickly looked for the source of the voice and found a little four year old boy waving a stick at what appeared to be large and extremely thin clown was looming over him as he tried to protect his mother. Minerva could see she was alive, but appeared to be heavily injured.

She dashed forward, summoning eight swords, but something sped past her right and leaped at the clown. It screamed was torn apart, it's attacker appeared to be a man composed of diamonds, making her think of Tesla.

" There there, everythings ok now, well your mommy's hurt. Dont worry i'll fix her right up "

Minerva comforted the boy as she watched the diamond man, who was no longer diamond. But a regular man wearing a rather fancy looking lab coat. He gently touched the woman and after a moment, all of her wounds started healing, skin nitting cleanly back together.

" There we go, she should wake up in few minutes and be a little dizzy, but otherwise fine " he stood up and looked around, suddenly noticing Minerva " Oh hello, your Minerva? My mother Emmet sent me to come assist you, my name is William Spayde "

Minerva was shocked " Oh! Yes, i'm Minerva, thank you so much for helping and healing this woman "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 2:35 am

Sandra was about to attack ID when Tanya stopped her.   "Leave this excuse of a planet to me, you heard what Emmet told us.   It feeds off cosmic energy.   Go help Emmet in his battle."  Sandra shared a glace with Tanya before giving a nod.   "OK".    To think of how far she'd come from her mutant days, to having 1 clone that was destroyed very easily to being able to create a virtual endless army, every clone of which is just as powerful and durable as herself.    Going from her clones having no powers, to being to induce powers into them, every power of which is boosted to match her level of godhood.

Tanya had stopped the Brood, but what has she really done since then?    Let her husband get captured, let her friends down, fail Asgard in time of need, get killed by that peasant Milo Ventro.    She talked shit about Sandra but truth be told at the end of the day, her own track record wasn't much better.   The things she said about Sandra was unjust, but she'd grown so much ego and pride hanging around Kano and Asgardian's in general that it wouldn't let her admit to failure.

Well, that stops today.   It's time she prove the Asgardian's trust in her was justified, it's time she proved Kano was right to bring her into his life.      This battle, it was all or nothing.    Either they win or all is lost.    Tanya spread her arms out, to either side of her a line of clones quickly materialized stretching far as the eye could see.    Hundreds, if not thousands of Tanya's scattered ID's surface  and started attacking it.     1 clone appeared before Tanya herself.      "You know what to do."   The clone nodded and sat cross legged on the ground, a purplish transparent barrier formed around it.    

This clone was going to be Tanya's key weapon, with it having reality warping abilities.   Tanya didn't know quite how powerful this clone would be, she'd never dabbled in powers like this before.    And having it needing to cast it's effects across such a massive army also would render it immobile.    Luckily it was able to shield itself.    To what extent was again a unknown, but busting through a reality barrier should in theory be no small feat regardless, even for Godric.     It didn't take long for the clones effects to kick in, the same purple hue the clone displayed earlier now washed over Tanya and her army before fading, granting all Tanya's the ability to bypass ID's defenses and harm it.

Tanya floated into the air overlooking the situation.   Clones was swarming ID's construct as well as attacking the planet directly.    With everything in operation Tanya flew toward ID's construct to join in the battle.

-----

Sandra had joined the battle with Godric, it wasn't long before she realized she had to follow Emmet's lead psionic energy form.    Fighting in her regular state left her to open to Godric and using a cosmic form would only feed ID.     Using the cover from Emmets's Gate's of Babylon weapon and psionic energy sword, Sandra took the fight up close and personal to Godric with small but quicker psionic blades and energy attacks.

-----

Shawkun just smirked amused.  If nothing else this had been a entertaining experience.   And now it seems demons couldn't even trust demons.   "Dave, wrap this up while your still young will you."   Shawkun had to agree with the demon, it was time this ended and with the path now clear Shawkun made his way into the land of the damned. Upon entering Shawkun could feel it, tortured souls all ripe for the taking. Far to many to even conceive putting a number on. This was the power he longed for so long.

Standing in the sea of the damned, he spread his arms out and summoned the tortured souls to come to him. And so be to the reapers bidding, tortured souls started swarming Shawkun's body getting absorbed into his being.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 12:46 am

Scott had fought his way through the weird, circus-themed familiars to find Minerva. Having been separated by the chaos, he wanted to make sure that she was alright. Honing in on her particular magic, he found her standing with a man in a fancy-looking lab coat. When he was close enough, he heard the man introduce himself as William Spayde, someone he had never met before.
"Minerva, I'm glad to see you're alright."
He approached the two of them, and saw that they had helped rescue a mother and her son.

After seeing that Minerva was free of injuries, he turned to William.
"I was close by when you introduced yourself, Mr. Spayde. I'm Crusader."
He looked around, seeing that the familiars had been cleared out of the immediate area.
"I took down several, but there are still many pouring out across the city. We'd better get back to work, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 3:35 am

" A pleasure to meet you Crusader " William responded with a formal bow " Yes, they do just keep coming. Hopefully the boss will be killed soon, that will take care of these minions, and i'm sure my mother will tale care of uncle Godric in due time, but for now "

A massive figure loomed over the three, a familiar that dwarfed all of the others. A strange hodge podge of limbs and shapes. It's body was that of an elephant, but it stood on stilts, it's head was a deformed clown that kept shifting like a kalidescope,  it's arms were long, spiked whips with cannons at the end.

" Hmm, this one is stronger then the others, hmmmm I want to dissect it, i've already taken apart several of the smaller ones. There isnt much to there physiology, but I hope this one is different " he smiled broadly as he pushed his glasses up and shifted over to diamond form again " It also gives me a chance to push the limits of the new powers i've taken in "

Minerva wasnt entirely sure what William was talking about, only that they needed to take this enemie down, that was all she needed to know.

-------------------------------------------------------------

ID responded in kind to Tanya's attack, the planet shaking as more and more constructs erupted from the ground and attacked. Loosing cosmic breath attacks and more gravity based ones.

Kano roared as warrior madness seized him, be barreled towards Godric and punched a hole through his chest, ice, fire, and electricity covering his fist as he continued to hammer Godric into the ground. Sandra's attack had caught him by suprise and allowed Emmet to move behind it with a bow and arrow attack.

" FUCK YOU BITCHES!! " Godric yelled, goblin energy pushing everyone back. He cracked his knuckles and leaped forward, catching Emmet and Sandra, despite being in energy form and squeezing, making both scream in pain. Kano tried to attac from behind, but Godric blocked him with a wall of force and kicked him so hard that he was knocked clear into space.

Ice surged from beheath Godrics feet and started to encase him, Ashe grabbed Kano from space and the two came down from the sky like a pair of meteors and smashed into Godric, forcing him to release the two phoenix's. Shooting straight up, Godric laughed and loosed a large disentegration wave. Emmet directed Sandra to counter it with her own while he slipped through space to launch from above.

Godric looked up at him " Having fun Emmy? You know i'm not really trying, right? "

Emmet glared, he hated to admit but he was aware that victory was slim when it came to the full force of the goblin force, knew it better then most, but still here they were " I know your strength, as you should know mine as well, Geddy "

Emmet unleashed a massive " rainbow " of flames, regular, cosmic, heavenly, demonic, etc.

----------------------------------------------------------

Dave held the other demon princes at bay as Shawkun went to work.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 4:24 am

Tanya's army where proving to be able to take out the constructs but more seemed to keep showing up. Tanya mentally spoke to her reality marble clone, getting it to extend the effects of it's power to the Phoenix's. Since ID feeds off cosmic energy, this should completely cut off it's energy source allowing Sandra and/or Emmet to wipe it out with one massive cosmic wave. At least in theory anyway.

A clone with telepathy patched Tanya threw to the fire birds. "Emmet, Sandra I have a thump card in play. ID should be exposed to any and all attacks you hit it with, cosmic or not. Lets hurry and roast this thing, then we only have Godric to deal with." All the Tanya's rose into the air gather divine energy as well as various cosmic and other destructive sources depending on the powers Tanya had spawned them, every clone was different in what it had. Tanya's trump card as she called it remained in it's protective bubble, keeping ID exposed. "Time to go back to sleep" Tanya said as her army prepared to fire what Tanya could only see as the final strike to put ID away.

-----

Shawkun held his stance as countless souls where absorbed with no end in sight. Shawkun felt himself growing immensely stronger by the second. Soon his true form would dawn upon the world, the power of the underworld all confined to one being. It will be glorious.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 11:06 pm

Glory summoned a bow in her hands. It looked like a typical Japanese war bow that was as tall as she was. She pulled back the string on the ordinary tool and a arrow materialized on it. “Yoshimitsu, dig in.” as she released the arrow an earth shaking roar was heard all around. The arrow traveled forth fast enough to surpass sound ripping apart the ground beneath it. When it was near Raid the arrow split into a dozen all heading for his family.”

--------------------------------------------------------

Tie and Ashe barely dodged Id’s blast “That could’ve actually killed me. We might actually need to be careful.” She was ready for another attack but saw the swarm of Tanya clones converge. Their numbers made up for Tanya’s own experience at least in Tie’s eyes. Earrings appeared before them looking on at the battle.

“Sis go ahead and help with Godric. Killing that cosmic stain is probably gonna give you some wonderful dreams tonight. I’ll finish off this poor excuse for a backwater.” His arsenal appeared around them and Ashe was even given his choice of weaponry to use. A mix of demonic and Angelic weapons that would blend well with Ashe’s strange powers. Tie could already see what Earrings real plan was so she left him to it.

“Oh before I go.” She walked over to one of many shields Earrings had floating around them. Typically no one would be allowed to grab it but she was an exception. “I have one thing I need to do.” Tie had the shield on her left arm and the sword on her right. With one step forward she flew towards the construct and past many of Tanya’s clones. It fired another blast off to push the army back. Tie intercepted the attack with the shield until it was completely absorbed. “You’re so generous darling. She waved the now glowing shield at ID and disappeared from the fight. Earrings followed up on that with a swarm of weapons.

As Godric fought with Emmet and Sandra he sensed Tie coming for him along with a massive power. He whirled on her and grabbed the sword with his hand. Before he could even say anything she smacked him with her shield and released all of Id’s power into him briefly making him hesitate and let go of the sword. The shield disintegrated but left a hole Godric’s chest that continued to burn. “I do dislike friendly fire at times to.”
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 5:34 pm

Scott watched as William bowed and said a few words about the situation. His words revealed a connection to Emmett and Godric that was surprising but made sense.
"Oh, you're one of Emmett's kids? That explains some things."
Scott still had a hard time understanding how a male could be a mother of children, but he attributed it to Emmett's godhood. He knew well that people like that had powers that often defied logic.

Scott looked up as a strange giant familiar towered over them. Looking like a circus on hallucinogens, Scott nevertheless knew that this enemy was stronger than the familiars he had previously fought.
"Minerva, please be careful."
Scott summoned his Sword of Valor and charged toward its legs.
"I'll see if I can cut this thing down to size."
Scott began swinging his sword all over its stilts and legs, trying to force it down to ground level.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 12:27 am

Riku flew around All the minions trying to swarm him. With a wave of Yori, he blasted them all away and headed straight for Walpurgis again " Ugh, will you just die already! "He loosed a hundred dragon slaves and two ragna blades, from all directions, but the witch's barrier managed to weather his assault. Touching down on the roof of the white house, Riku glared up. Last time they used the weapons of casualty, but that was lost to them now.

" Hmm, So how do you kill an overpowered fuck? " a sinister smiled appeared on his face " Heh, Yori-Sama I believe I have an idea "

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Glory's arrows tore through Raid's family before could stop them. His sister and the twins. were instantly destroyed. Raid screamed in rage " Bellow of the thunder god!! " loosing a massive breath attack. Adrian erected a magnetic barrier and managed to block the brunt of the attack and blast the mother with a pulse of electricity.

Noah was facing off against Raid, the two moving impossibly fast, it was quickly apparent that Raid had no formal combat training. But his magic was allowing for him to bridge the gap a little. Father barreled straight at Glory.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miroku was feeling ecstatic, a foreign sensation, as Iko and Kaiser attacked him from every direction and he just kept a step ahead of them A geyser of water shot him straight into the air. He twirled his triton and knocked away all the shuriken being thrown at him. Another blast of water sent him back towards the ground " Stallions of the water god "

A stampede of water horses surrounded Miroku and charged on ahead. Pushing chi into their legs, Kaiser and Iko launched themselves into the air. Kaiser summoned the muramasa sword and cleaved through a few of the horses while Iko dispatched the others.

" Hmm, your cutting through spells designed to kill a god, like butter " Miroku commented as the three of them touched the ground and started fighting immediately.

" We didnt come here without being prepared for what you can do " Kaiser said, doding a strike of Miroku's trident and aiming a high kick.

Miroku flipped through the air and landed in the water, it was immediately charged with energy and started stirring. Raising a hand, Miroku started chanting " Come oh lord of destruction and death, rise from your watery grave and answer my call "

massive tentacles jutted out of the water, followed by the head of a giant squid " Lets add a Kraken to the mix shall we? "

Iko starred at the beast impassively " Little brother, you and Kiya can deal with that beast, i'd like a private battle with our watery friend "

Kaiser gave him a long look before creating five clones and leaping at the Kraken.

" Your not enjoying this fight....are you? " he pulled out a pair of tonfa

Miroku raised an eyebrow " Quite the opposite, it's been awhile since i've enjoyed a fight this much "

Iko shook his head and appeared behind Miroku, who instantly turned around and blocked the strike. Iko smiled " Come one, lets loose outselves in this grand addiction "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Much of a the great wall of china had been destroyed from the battle, Aria was wrapped in a large cocoon of black wind and warded off their attacks as hers managed to get to them, thankfully Christians demonic wind managed to counter her. Eva pulled back a bit " Girls, buy me some time, I need to get something ready for her "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minerva leaped from the root tops and hurled sword after sword at the giant clown beast, aiming for vital spots. But it's snake like arms swatted them away and aimed it's cannons at her. But William moved past her in a blur and large water bubbles formed around the cannons and caught it by surpise, giving Scott the chance to force it to it's knee's.
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 9:26 pm

Scott charged forward and swung his Sword of Valor hard, cutting it off at the knees to send it tumbling down. With it now down to ground level, he saw that the cannons had been blocked off by William's bubbles. Setting aside the sword, his arms glowed and he moved in close to its face, past the range of his arms.
"Million Punches of Valor!"
Unleashing his fists of charged up fury, he connected with many punches upon its face. His plan was to destroy the head and defeat the creature, using his Destructive Aura to keep the creature sluggish from the feeling of being pressed down upon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 6
Page 2 of 39Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next