Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Part 6

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
justinlynch3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2019 1:50 am

"This place looks amazing, there are so many options I'm not even sure what store we should hit up first." It seemed Eva had tipped them off to quite a place. Everything from jewellery to diamonds, clothing, makeup, electronics, movies, if you could think of a store it appeared to be here. "Well girls looks like the shop is on, any preferences as to where we'll hit up first?" Sandra was rather keen on seeing what kind of dresses and clothing a place like this would carry, but she usually passed the decision on rather then insert herself, to see where Tani and Roberta's interests lay.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2019 4:33 am

This was almost a new experience for Roberta. She rarely went shopping like this especially in such a high class mall like this. Everyone around were certainly wealthy and dressed for a place like this. Even when Sandra asked for where to go she was still trying to take everything in.

"You know me. I'm still happy with the edgy androgynous look. The challenge is trying to find some nice clothes for a big bitch like me." Roberta was 6'2 and finding women's clothing for her size wasn't easy. Most of the time outfits she wanted looked too small on her in general.

----------------------------------------------------------
Marcus almost wondered why he even asked whether or not they were willing to fight. They all seemed ready for a life or death struggle. Tabitha's question however was also expected. "If you take them at face value they simply want their dark lord President Riku Darkholme to praise them as they sacrifice thousands. Their real reason is certainly related to the President, but it's a false flag. President Darkholme has many enemies and I can only assume they're here to potentially turn public opinion hard against him. This is likely just the beginning. Alfred." Alfred came into the room with a suit case. He walked up to the group and opened it revealing several gold and black cards. The symbol of a Eagle was placed on the card in gold with the rest being matte black. Enough for everyone present.

"These are the cards for certain members of Supers Unite! They will allow certain members to gain special authority during certain operations. For this mission we will be cooperating with the military, law enforcement and other emergency services present. Many will be informed to not interfere with anyone with these cards. Carry these with you whenever possible. You will be informed of other benefits after this operation." Alfred's explanation showed that for now they were considered important members of SU.

"Thank you Alfred. Now take your cards and follow him to be briefed on the situation." Everyone grabbed their cards even the older members of the organization, so it was obviously a new addition. They were led to the main building and took a elevator to the underground portion of the facility. All the employees walked past the heroes with respect, but it was obvious that they were all busy. Eventually they entered a large room that at least 20 individuals could fit in. The room looked fitting for secret military base instead of a corporate office. There was a large table and several chairs in the center. There was one person waiting for them however who was a stranger to everyone but Alfred. While not as strange as Louise in appearance she still wasn't exactly normal. She had blue skin with with three horns sticking out of her forehead and white silver hair. She wore the lab clothes of a scientist, but it was clearly custom made for her. The tentacle like appendages seemed restless as they move through the air as if they were underwater.  

"This is Dr. Alexandra Dawson Head of our biological warfare department." Alfred introduced her but she grimaced not necessarily enjoying the title entirely.

"Don't let that confuse you. I primarily focus in countering those kinds of attacks. I will occasionally participate in high risk operations when necessary. I was already informed on everyone present. It is a pleasure to meet you all. Now, let's began. Raise image."

A three dimensional hologram of Wichita appeared on the table. Everyone could see it clearly along with the simulated floating farming platforms, but there was some sort of force field surrounding it. "Our enemy has the entire city protected in a powerful forcefield. One of the few telepaths that were able to gather information before being repelled found that a mutant was controlling it. Due to how strong the barrier is we suspect its a omega class mutant. Potentially even uses powerful telepathy. It's unlikely have a gun to citizen's head in the area so it's more likely they plan on simply destroying parts of the city if their demands aren't met. First objective will be to break through the shielding and focus on the one building that control's the farming platforms near the center of the city."

The hologram zoomed in to a a massive floating structure. It was a large floating circular platform the size of a city block. It controls the other platforms. "This will be our target due to intelligence indicating the mutant is also located here. We will attack here forcing all enemy forces to converge here."

"I'm assuming we have a way to penetrate then?" Sheriha asked wondering if her suit will be needed for this due to it's firepower advantages.

"Yes we do, I will be entering from above and break through the barrier with a team. When I get through will be facing heavy resistance. Military drones were able to see through the area and detect what they believe to be SAM installations placed on the roofs of buildings around our target. We'll shatter the shield allowing a second team to infiltrate and deal with the mutant responsible. If they're taken down then the military would be able to handle the rest."

"So what's your power?" Avery asked wondering how will she taking down this barrier.

"Oh I'm sorry I have a variety of abilities." her mouth stopped moving and the voice was instead telepathically sent to them. "I am a powerful telepath, I can create many creatures as long as I have a decent idea of how they could potentially exist." she held out her hand and a small six eyed bird seemed form out of thin air. "I typically get rather hungry after doing this too much so I need a lot of calories. "Also I'm actually rather strong and durable myself."

"Very strong it seems." Yasuri commented as he examined her."I'll join you on the first team. They'll likely be sending their best after you. I want to see how well they fair."

"I'm coming to. I can easily deal with the SAMs." Sheriha stepped up as well.

"Thank you both. One or two more would help because it is also likely their most powerful mutant will show up to face us. At that point it will simply be the other team's job to deal with the rest of their soldiers their so we can gain control of the farms and any hostages within the building."

Last edited by LuckyMan on Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2019 5:58 am

Scott watched as Alfred presented them with gold cards and explained that they would function as ID cards with other benefits to be revealed later. He took his card and slipped it into his wallet, briefly showing his PI license. Scott then followed Alfred to the main building and took the elevator to the underground area. From there, they entered a Situation Room of sorts and were introduced to the very unusual looking Dr. Alexandra Dawson.
"Scott Young, nice to meet you."
He was relieved that her title was clarified, as he wanted no part of any organization that developed those kind of weapons.

Scott watched with interest as a 3D holographic model of Wichita, Kansas suddenly appeared. There was apparently a force field surrounding the city, and he grimaced as Alexandra said it was being controlled by an Omega-class mutant. Images of Existence popped into his mind, and it was terrifying to think of someone evil wielding that kind of power. These were no ordinary terrorists, and so the situation has become much more dangerous than he had been expecting. He listened as the plan was detailed.

With some volunteering for certain tasks, Scott knew he should, as well.
"I'll handle the Omega-class mutant. I faced and defeated one once before, so I have the experience for it."
Scott also couldn't die, as opposed to his new teammates, and he wanted to shield them from that. He also had a brand new Destroyer arm he wanted to make use of, and such a powerful enemy could inspire a new technique. Scott was fully prepared to go in there and do his part to save lives.

Nick got out of the shower and began to do some push-ups to pass the time. He liked to hit the Shadow Force gym and simulation room to push himself, and could often be found there when not on missions. When it was time, he put on his clothes and headed downstairs to his ride. On the streets of Earth 1's New York City, a red convertible Camaro emerged from a Fire Path and headed for the portal to Earth 616. Pulling up next to Katy, he lifted up some cool black shades and winked at her.
"You look great, babe."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2019 2:13 pm

Sandra understood Roberta's concerns, it was a somewhat rarity for a lady to exceed that 6 foot range. "Don't worry big mamma, I'm sure we'll find something for you." Sandra tried to ease Roberta's worries with a little light hearted rib and spoke confidently that they'd find something here.

-----

When it was about time Katy headed to to New York, with her powers she got there quite quickly and passed though the portal. No more then a few minutes later, exactly on time Nick pulled up in a red Camaro. Katy thanked Nick with a sweet smile as she opened the door and got in the car. "Boy this is quite the novelty isn't it? I don't think I've used a car in years. With so many abilities that let one traverse the world quickly, if not even instantaneous though various means of teleportation, the automobile has really been outdated for some years now."

Katy wasn't complaining by no means, it was a beautiful ride. It's just the novelty of it, it kinda took her back to her non-superpowers days. Leaning back in her passenger seat she smiled. "Heck I guess next we're going to end up at some place in the hills called Make-Out Point, am I right?" She was joking obviously, making light of the classic movie troop that girl + guy + car = sex.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2019 9:40 pm

Nick chuckled as Katy got into the car and talked about cars being outdated.
"In some ways, yeah. Even so, nothing beats a car on date night."
He also couldn't help but laugh as she talked about going to Make-Out Point.
"As tempting as that sounds, we'll save that for another day."
Putting the car in gear, he drove it through the portal into Earth 616.

After finding a theater, Nick pulled into the parking lot and went in with Katy. After settling on an action movie, they got popcorn and soda before heading into the room. Taking a seat in one of the higher rows, he set his soda in the drink holder and ate some popcorn.
"They say this movie's really good. I can't wait."
Nick sat back and relaxed as the previews started.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2019 10:20 pm

"Well I hope they are right." This was going to be pretty exciting, Katy hasn't been out to a theater in a while. Really can't beat the good old big screen. You have the obvious, the massive screen, along with the sound system in a enclosed place. It really does beat watching a movie at home any time. The previews would end eventually and as the movie started Katy would start to much on her popcorn.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2019 6:48 pm

Nick watched as the movie began. It had a pretty peaceful beginning, but about thirty minutes in the action started. It was a non-stop thrill ride from there, culminating in an exciting climatic battle between the good guy and the bad guy. When the movie was over, Nick was very pleased. The movie had been every bit as good as everyone said it was. Having finished his popcorn and soda, he tossed them and exited the theater with Katy.
"Wow, that movie was really good."

Nick got into his car with Katy and drove them to a nearby pizza restaurant. Once they were inside and seated, Nick ordered a Pepsi and a large supreme pizza while letting Katy order whatever else she wanted. While they waited on the order, Nick turned to Katy.
"This is great. I'm really having a lot of fun."
He reached out and gently took Katy's hand with a smile.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2019 7:17 pm

Katy agreed the movie was quite good. When they got to the pizza place Katy ordered a medium pepperoni and cheese pizza with a extra topping of pineapple and hot peppers (this is what I actually order in real life, it's amazing). While waiting on their pizza's Nick would reach over and take Katy's hand, she felt a warmth and comfort in him that she hadn't felt since the good days with Troy. "I'm having a great time as well Nick." Truth be told after two failed relationships it was a little terrifying for Katy to be opening her heart to another man. However she pushed though it because letting fear control her would only lead to a life of solitude, and that's not a life she wanted to live. Katy has prided herself on never letting fear stop her before, and it sure as heck wasn't stopping her now.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 10:27 pm

Nick was glad that Katy was willing to open her heart to him. Although he was listening to Scott and not rushing things, he felt a genuine connection with Katy. This was his first time having a real adult relationship, and he was a little nervous, but he never let fear stop him from doing anything. He smiled at her and held her hand until the pizzas arrived.
"Oh, man, this looks amazing."
After getting two pieces and letting them cool a moment, he took a bite and his eyes got wide.

"Man, this is really good!"
He ate the two pieces he had, and then had a slice of Katy's pizza.
"That's really good, too."
The two ate and made small talk for a bit until they were finished. Nick paid the bill and then they got into his car.
"Well, I guess that wraps up what we planned, but is there anything else you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2019 12:15 am

The night was going extremely well.    They'd seen a enjoyable movie, and stopped into quite a good pizza place.     Katy could certainly feel her connection to Nick growing and she felt as if Nick had the same feelings for her.     Now in Nick's car once again Katy thought about Nick's question, SXM hadn't called on her so it seemed she was free.    "I have nowhere to be, how about we head over to Earth 1 and you show me around town? I'd love to get to know the place better."     Outside getting to know the lay of the land, Katy was curious how much this world differed from her own, maybe there was landmarks here that did not exist in her own world.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 2:04 am

" Yeah gurl, I know we'll find you some bombass clothes " said Tanesha confidently. The first stop was the mall directory stand. Most of the clothing stores appeared to be on the second floor. They rode up the escalator to the second floor and decided to check out the first store they saw, a place called Goldymama that seemed to sell vintage clothing and accessories.

------------------------------------------------

Tabitha listened as Marcus explained the enemie groups motives and sighed inwardly, of course this situation would tie back to Riku, she agreed with Marcus that this reeked of a set up, she didnt claim to have a lot of knowledge on political affairs, just that it involved things like mudslinging and slander, fortunately or unfortunately, Riku excelled at those and doubtless the petty demon had some plan that this connected too.

Tabitha, Louise, Eliza, and Chiharu took their badges and followed the others to a large room where they were introduced to Dr. Alexandra Dawson and briefed on the situation and plan.

" I'll go with the first team " said Tabitha " My magic revolves around healing, support, and defense, I have some offensive capabilities as well "

Once again Lousie felt compelled to leave, to hide and remain unseen, but he pushed past it " I'll go with the first team as well "

Eliza considered which team she should go with " I'll go with the second team and help stop this mutant " she didnt know a lot about mutants, but could assume an omega level one was a trully powerful one.

" i-I'LL go with the second team too " said Chihiro

" Are you sure Chihiro? " Eliza asked him, her overall opinion of the japanese boy wasnt high, he seemed nice, but not very confident and that would hinder him, his involvement in this mission could be hazardous " This is going to be dangerous "

" I know, thats why I want to go, ever since my power first manifested, i've trained with it, studied it. But havent really used it for anything like this, seen my limits. I'm determined to be a hero, to help people and in doing that situations that this are going to come up. I need to know that I'm ready. I swear I wont hold any of you back, i'll be useful, you can count on it! " he spoke with confident, his eyes blazing with conviction.

Tabitha thought she might have seen something else in his gaze, but couldnt place it, he certain seemed more self assured then he was earlier. Eliza was taken aback by his speech, but it certainly had an impact on her.

" Your right, please forgive me for doubting you, Chihiro "

Chihiro smiled " It's ok, I know how I can come off as, lets work together and save those people, Eliza " he held out his hand and Eliza gladly shook it

" Lets "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 3:13 am

The 3 girls would head up to the second floor where the clothing stores was and the first one they came by seemed to be theme'd around vintage clothing. "Vintage huh, this should be interesting." Sandra didn't recall even owning any vintage outfits. They entered the store and started looking around. After a few minutes the girls start to distance themselves a bit. As Sandra was looking though dresses she suddenly heard a nervous "H-hello" Turning around she seen a young boy, maybe around the 12 or 13 range. Sandra like Tanesha was kinda the polar opposite to Roberta. Where Roberta stood rather tall at 6'2, Sandra was more on the shorter end at 5'4. Reading the kids mind Sandra could barely hold a straight face as she tried not to burst out laughing, it seems this kid mistook her for a young teen herself. It was flattering in a way that people still thought she looked that young, though it was pretty hilarious as the boy started hitting on her. Sandra was trying her absolute best not to be rude to the boy by laughing in his face. Somehow managing to restrain herself the boy would ask Sandra if she wanted to hang out, to which she simply replied "No sorry, I'm already in a relationship."

Sandra didn't embarrass the boy by telling him she was a fully grown adult, she just let him down easy. That seemed to be the end of things as the boy apologized for bothering her and left. Sandra went back to looking at dresses again only to soon be interrupted this time by a woman. Sandra sighed, oh great she thought, it was the boy's mother and she was one of those stupid cunts. The woman starts into a entitled rant about how dare Sandra refuse her son, Sandra replied with "mam, I have a girlfriend" thinking that would end it. Nope. The woman starts going on about how being gay is apparently wrong and how does she expect to have children, Sandra replied back with "mam I'm a mother of 4", it was in reality 2 now with David and Chloe gone, but saying 4 was a bigger shock and left the woman dumbfounded. Tani by now had made her way to a different section but Roberta had seen the woman pestering Sandra and made her way over.

"Is everything OK?" Roberta asked, which sent the woman into a full blown tirade. The woman automatically just assumed Roberta was Sandra's mother, probably due simply to the size difference. She went went on ranting about Roberta raising an immoral and screwed up child, and demonized her for letting Sandra be a supposedly underage mother. To be truthful Sandra was getting a good laugh out of this entire ordeal, this stupid twat just could not realize her mistake. Roberta responded with "Mam this isn't my daughter, it's my girlfriend." The woman froze stunned, Sandra chuckling while talking "Hey, I think the gears are finally starting to turn in this woman's head."

Left speechless the woman would slowly walk off. Sandra would share a kiss with Roberta as a thank you for backing her. The two would start shopping again when security approached Roberta and Sandra. It seemed the woman still couldn't realize Sandra was older then she looked, and apparently reported child abuse and rape to security. "No way, that woman can't actually be that stupid." Sandra and Roberta shared a look of disbelieve. Luckily all it took was a quick ID check to confirm Sandra and Roberta's age, then instantly understood the woman made a mistake and they where on their way. "Oh my, some people. Well thanks again babe for having my back, hopefully we don't meet anybody else like that."

Finally Sandra and Roberta was able to return to shopping in peace.

-----

(fyi been listening to a lot of r/entitled stories lately and thought it'd be just a bit of whacky fun to put one into the rp.)

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 5:02 am

Nick nodded as Katy asked to be shown around his Earth.
"Well, I haven't been out of Shadowgreen in years, but I'll try."
He drove through the portal and down the street. Times Square had footage of Scott in appreciation for his role in saving the city, and other buildings sat where Avengers HQ and other places would be in Katy's world.
"I'm actually originally from Chicago, but I haven't been home in years. I wonder how the old neighborhood has changed?"

After he said that, a Fire Path opened up in front of him. Smirking, Nick drove through it and recognized his old neighborhood.
"Oh, wow, this is my old neighborhood. They fixed up that burnt out apartment building."
Nick drove on and saw Nicolli's Pizzeria.
"I ate there all the time when I was a kid."

When Nick was young, he and his family had lived normal lives here. After his brother and then Nick displayed mutations, their parents enrolled them in Shadowgreen. They kept in touch with their parents, but neither had been back in town yet. He drove around the neighborhood and showed Katy where he used to hang out. He even showed where he had spray painted his name the year he got accepted into Shadowgreen. Nick was happy to be home and showing it to Katy.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 11:00 am

Katy took in all the sights and listened as Scott explained his story. It was crazy to think about where they all where now compared to where they started. "Well do you have any spray paint laying around? Maybe after all these years, your name no longer needs to be there alone." Katy smiled thinking instead of just Nick, that they could fix it up to be Nick + Katy.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2019 2:58 am

Tanesha watched the scene play out as, ready to go over and read the entitled bitch for the filth, but Sandra and Roberta seemed to have it in hand, the bitch finally getting a clue and leaving. Tanesha found a few outfits she was interested and some she wouldnt be caught dead in, she looked around for the fitting room when she noticed a woman consoling her crying son who seemed to have tripped.

Seeing that made her think of Khaleel and all that she missed out with him, she was still coming to terms with the son she'd given up for adoption was suddenly all grown up, mute, and a powerful mutant. She wondered what he was doing right now and if he was ok. She sighed, nothing she could do but wait for him to contact her. She found the fitting room and slipped into one of the stalls to change.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2019 4:00 am

Sandra was end up spotting a red vintage dress with gold trimmings that would catch her interest. Like Tenesha there was some cloth she'd never wear, vintage casual clothing seemed to be the worse. Grabbing the dress she wanted Sandra would make her way to the changing room entering a free stall. Man she'd forgotten how cramped these things are. She to noticed the crying kid, her thoughts immediately went back to Chloe and David. She turned her head away from the scene and entered the stall quickly otherwise she'd probably start shredding a tear. Sandra could sense Tanesha was in the stall next door and reached out to her. Hey babe you must of found something to. Did you get a glimpse of the boy and his mother? The boy was alright, he made a mistake, innocent enough. But sheesh that mother was something else. People can be so crazy, she had it stuck in head I was a minor and nothing would change her mind. I easily could of forced her to stop yes, but I didn't want to risk making more of a scene then was already on the go.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2019 7:54 pm

Nick smiled at what Katy said.
"Well, I don't have any laying around, but I know where to find some."
He drove around the block to a hardware store and bought a can of spray paint in Katy's desired color. He then drove back to where he had spray painted his name and handed the can to Katy.
"I thought you might want to do the honors."
Stepping out of the car, Nick leaned against it, having never imagined all of those years ago when he spray painted his name that he would meet a beautiful woman like Katy.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2019 9:06 pm

Katy smiled "sure I'll do the honors". Katy walked up to where Nick spray painted his name, she added a + sign under his name then added her name under that, topping it off by painting a heart around it. Satisfied Katy walked back casually chucking the can to Nick who assumed she'd do so and was ready to catch it. Nick put the paint can in the truck and was about to get back in the car when Katy spoke up. "Wait a minute." Nick let go of the door handle as Katy came over to him. "You've given me so much today, in return how about I show you something."

Nick was curious what Katy meant, Katy would take hold of Nick's hand and the two would dissolve into a mist. Seconds later they would reform inside a bubble giant bubble, all around them seemed to be darkness but Nick could hear sounds he recalled hearing before, just not sure from where. Nick was about to ask the obvious question of where they where, but Katy interrupted, pointed out into the darkness and softly sad "look". Nick peered out into the dark, a few seconds later something started coming into focus then before Nick even realized what it was, a giant whale swam past their bubble. As the shock wore off Nick remembered what the sounds where, he heard them on TV before, it was the sounds of the ocean.

Katy could read the look on Nick's face, she'd been waiting for this realization to kick in. "That's right Nicky, we're exploring the wonders of the great blue sea." The bubble started moving around, as it did they came by schools of smaller fish. As they neared the ground they could see crabs and other sea creatures. "It's rather dark as it's night out, but you should be do here during the day time. It can be so beautiful." Being a water mutant at her base (even though she could also manipulate ice), it wasn't to surprising Katy would have a strong admiration for the ocean and the beauty it keep hidden away from most of the world.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2019 1:38 am

Nick watched as Katy added her name and drew a heart around it, proclaiming to the world that they were together. He caught the spray paint can and stowed it in the car. When Katy wanted to show him something, he was puzzled but went along with it. She took his hand and they vanished into a mist, reappearing inside some giant bubble. There were sounds around him but Nick couldn't quite place them, and there was nothing but darkness all around. He was about to ask where they were when Katy pointed off into the distance and told him to look.

As Nick stared into the darkness, at first he didn't see anything. All of a sudden, though, a whale swam by them and disappeared back into the darkness. Seeing this mammoth sea creature made him connect that all of the sounds he had heard were from the ocean. It was a bit of a shock, drifting under the sea in a giant air bubble, and Katy confirmed his thoughts. He smirked a bit, thinking it was just like Katy to want to take him to see the ocean. The bubble started to move around, and they passed schools of fish headed to their destination.

As they got closer to part of the ocean floor, they saw crabs and other marine life going about their daily business. They regarded the newcomers with strange stares, but then went back to what they were doing. Nick nodded as Katy said that this view would be even more beautiful during the day.
"I bet it is breathtaking."
He turned to Katy.
"Just like you."

Nick smiled and turned back to looking outside the bubble.
"This really is cool. I never thought I'd get to see the ocean like this. Thanks, Katy."
Nick saw several multicolored fish swim by, and looked all around as they drifted in an ocean current. He had never expected to come here today, but it was an incredible experience that he wouldn't forget.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2019 4:19 am

Katy was happy Nick was enjoying the sights. "Few people get to see marine life like this. Ordinary people can only view all this though a camera lens, and there aren't even that many mutants in the grand scheme of things that can survive indefinitely under water. The ocean depths is one of Earth's most closely guarded secrets. Human kind even knows more about space and the various other species that exist in the cosmo's, then the majority are still aware of about the ocean."

They continued observing the sights, the sound of the water currents was quite relaxing and the ocean depths was as quite as one might thing with with whales, dolphins and other creatures making various sounds. As they floated around from the darkness Katy and Nick spotted a wide open mouth and multiple rows of teeth coming straight at them. Katy casually raised her right arm, making a stop signal with her hand and the charging shark was instantly frozen in place. "Oh a Great White, pretty rare find. These sharks are actually being over-hunted to the point of being boarderline endangered." Katy made a circling motion with her hand and a mini whirlpool formed around the shark, whisking it away to a safe distance as to being unlikely to find them again. "You don't have to worry Nick, the ocean is merely a playground to me. A entire world comprised completely of water and some parts ice. Not to brag, but I'm about as close as you'll get to a god under here. So you are safe. Hmm, maybe you can call me Goddess Of The Sea? No wait, that sounds like the name of a cruise ship... nevermind then."

Katy seemed completely at ease down here and still had light hearted attitude.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2019 1:01 am

They were just as eager as Alexandra suspected. Avery, Rory and Pink Devil all agreed to join the second team. "It looks like both teams are evenly split. Scott I may need you with us on the first team. While the second team will likely locate the mutant in question it will be pointless if we can't bring down that barrier. In case the barrier proves too much for me you, Tabitha and Sheriha should have the firepower to overcome it."  

When everyone chose their roles they all headed to an underground hangar.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

There were at least six different aircraft like this. Most of SU's employees were themselves confused how Marcus managed to have so much infrastructure under New York. Sheriha whistled the moment she saw the vehicles they would be taking. "Damn, how much money Mr. Wayne had to burn for this?"

"I umm wouldn’t know. Supers Unite did get some expertise transferred from Wayne Industries so maybe their R&D division would know? Anyway, they’re called Skyrangers and we’ll be using two of these for the mission. One for each team, and just like I said before the first team will be using this to attack from above and the rest will find or make an entrance into the superstructure of the target. If things go properly the second team isn't likely to face much opposition...probably."

"Probably?" Avery asked but was soon quickly answered by Emily.

"She said there were a shit ton of surface to air missile batteries in the city. Obviously, it's possible a few of those might not be focused on the first team. Dumbass."

"Whatever, so I'm guessing we improvise if that happens. I don't mind."

Alexandra nodded in agreement, "You have good pilots and your transports are very well armored. They won't be easy to destroy." she decided against saying probably realizing even she was starting to feel anxious about this mission. “Anymore questions before we get ready to depart?”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I hope we do actually. I love distractions like these." Roberta chuckled but realized it's unlikely to find too many more overly conservative busy bodies in France. After they continued shopping Roberta was surprised by the variety of dresses in her size. A lot of the clothes reminded her of styles from the 60s which was one of her more favorite eras in terms of fashion. As she grabbed a few dresses she noticed a crying child and saw Tanesha looking at him and his parent. There was something a little unusual as Tanesha proceeded to go to the changing room. Not enough for her to ask about it, but just enough to wonder about it. For now, she decided to start changing hoping maybe a new outfit would help cheer her up.
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 11:47 pm

Scott nodded.
"Of course. I'll do everything I can to save this town."
He followed the rest of the group to an underground hangar, where they were shown two very impressive flying vehicles. They were called Skyrangers, and they would be their transport on this operation. Scott had no further questions about the operation, so he just waited for everyone to be ready before they departed.

Nick nodded at Katy's words of most people rarely getting to see something like this up close.
"Yeah, it's really cool."
When a Great White Shark tried to approach them, he was nervous that he might pop the bubble, but Katy dealt with him. He chuckled as she bragged about being a goddess but couldn't settle on a name.
"Don't get too full of yourself, 'Goddess of the Sea'."
He turned his attention back to their surroundings and thought that it was a shame that humans didn't know more about such a vibrant and diverse world.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2019 1:21 am

After taking in the sights, joking around and generally connecting for a little while longer it was time to leave the ocean depths and Katy returned the two to Nick's car. All in all the date had gone great, the movie was good, the pizza was good, seeing Nick's hometown was was great and exploring the ocean was just wonderful. However Katy had been pondering something all night. As they got in the car Nick started driving towards the portal to wrap up a fantastic night, but Katy had something else in mind. "Nick, can I level with you?" Nick of course was open to hearing anything Katy had to say. "Alright, I don't know how else to say this, but Nick I want you." Nick immediately understood what Katy meant, Nick had been taking it slow on Scott's recommendation due to Katy's past relationship troubles, but to his surprise it seemed Katy didn't want to wait, she wanted to take this relationship to the next level and get intimate with him.

"I'm sorry if this is sudden, but I don't want to drag this out. I feel a connection to you Nick and yea while past heartbreaks have been hard, that's not even what I'm most afraid of. Loneliness is actually what freaks me out more then anything. I can see it in the way you look at me, you've wanted me since the party but you opted to take it slow because of my past troubles. Nick I respect the hell out of that and deeply thank you for putting my feelings before your own. That said though, slow isn't my style. So Nicky, do you want to turn this great time into a fantastic time?"

Contrary to Scott's concerns, Katy seemed ready to put the past behind her and make this relationship with Nick a serious deal.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2019 6:28 pm

Chulance was enjoying his time in the strip club with Tesla, as some more strippers came ove to them. He put out the weed as it was finished, and decided to get Tesla to make some diamonds.

"Better then money honey" He said to one of the strippers with a grin as she examined the diamond and began to dance.
"Immunity to damage" Shila spoke concerned that would explain his durability and raw strength in battle. It was great that Tanya had managed to defeat him even at the cost of tampering with reality itself. He was a dangerous man, and muderer of many who had to be stopped.

"After we extract information from him we need to make plans to deal with him, understand his power how to counter it to kill him, keep him imprisoned or sentenced to punishment in some other realm were he can't harm others again like the Negative zone" Shila said having no love for Razon as he'd murdered many of her comrades and as far as she knew had killed her leader Michael as well, who'd led the Nova Corps to victory numerous times.

They went to go check on Monel who was okay. "He's a dangerous individual, raw power on that scale I haven't felt, not to say we haven't dwinedled with forces above him but in terms of pure physical strength...he's a monster. "Monel said geting off track which annoyed Shila.

"Anyway about the virus, he destroyed a good bit of the lab and research, as well as killed some Asgardian scientists helping me, I won't have to start from scratch, but someone like him getting involved means there's more to this chaos virus ,and I regret intiially getting involved more now." Monel had his own selfish goals but forces like these at hand he didn't want to tamper with. "I'll get back to work."

"That you should old man." Monel turned to see someone else a very handsome male who smiled and turned to Tanya." So your the Queen of Asgard? We've probably met before I am Ares, the Olympian God of war. To keep it short, my father Zeus has come to earth today due to a disturbance and decided to finally regain a grip on the affairs of mortals. The Angels Ruler who all had us organize to disband from the affairs of mortals clearly isn't active anymore, and you Nordic Gods reign in the mortal realm and have even established govenrment here due to Lord Kano's love of the mortals, gods should not be on equal footing with mankind you Asgardians are a shame to the gods everywher,e so us Olympians have come back to earth both because of the brutal murdering of our sons and daughters with the sons of men at the hands of men, and to take reign we have no beef with you Asgardians I'm simply here to deliver a message, our usual messenger Hermes is pre-occupied." Ares finished and Shila felt pure energy and war radiating fro mhim.

"The war god...Ares" Shila said not familar with earth gods, as Ares grinned Shila felt the Olympian gods were here for other reasons then that but didn't want to question it.
In another scene Yamairo and James had left the prison with the soldiers they were tending to with Luke to come to SHIELD Headquarters where there was a scene being handled and they'd brought Luke along as well.

"What seems to be the problem here." Yamairo spoke out and went to Kronos in his head for information apparently the Olympian gods were stirring up some trouble. They'd formed statues of themselves in New York City, and declared that men who served them would be blessed, and those who'd opted to flock to the statues to utter praises to the Olympian gods were being healed of illness's and some were even getting random sums of 6 figures deposited into their bank accounts.

"So the Olympian gods are gathering followers and giving out money, and curing disease, so SHIELD is interested?" Yamairo asked. This was an interesting situation the Olympians weren't hurting anyone. James spoke to Luke.

"I might need you to put together a little team to handle this, first Marie's back to life, the chaos virus that Zach, Chu & Tesla alerted us, and now the Olympian gods roaming around all of this might just be related.
The ship had landed in a resistance headquarters, and Logan had fetched them some food. salsburry steak, green beans, mashed potatoes, and cranberry juice to drink. He'd cracked open some beers and left to talk with another resistance member from marvel times thta being Scott Summers, whom Cassandra had met in her own timeline as well as Storm who she hadn't met.

Fusion was wolfing down his food, while his eyes glowed red. When he met Storm he'd accidentaly caused some storm clouds to gather, but Logan had decided not to tell the others about Fusion's suspected power to copy others as powerful mutants were feared these days, and Cassandra had more control so he did't have to do much but warn her about displaying her true powers.

"So what do you make of this? We're stranded in this reality right, I know my name...is Fusion from what I can remember or Milo I'm guessing one is a code name. I don't even have my memories of my regular life, regular reality but from what I heard in Logan's thoughts he thinks were dangerous your powers remind him of some girl named Phoenix, and he thinks I'm a whole library of powers because of copying them. What's really going on here? How do I get my memories back and how do we get out of here, are we suppose to be helping them. "Fusion asked Cassandra confused about eveyrthing going on.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2019 7:37 pm

"Don't worry girls. These are real and clear. And as long as ya feel like giving us a good, then we have no shortage of goods on hand to pay you with." By that Tesla meant they had infinite diamonds to pay with, but it was probably for the best not to let that slip.

-----

"Yes I am the Queen Of Asgard." Tanya did remember the War God. She walked up to him as he explained himself, stopping a few feet away. She did not desire to challenge him, going into battle would benefit nobody at this point in time. She merely desired to show that Asgard would not stand down to no man, be it mortal or god. "We Asgardian's do not wish to engage you war god, but do not lecture us on business that does not concern you. We keep contact with select mortal factions as we have useful allies that reside on Earth. Case in point Phoenix Force hosts, which we have two of now, or the the sorcerer supreme just name a few of many examples. Now, I'm humbly accept your message. However if there is no further pressing business, how about you get out of my world."

There was no love lost between Nordic and Olympic gods, but there was a general understanding that as long as they stay out of each other ways, then there shouldn't be a issue. It was not a matter of liking each other, they just had to get along.

-----

"So do you think this is all one big ploy? The Olympian gods creates this virus to instill fear in mortals, then they come in as the grand saving grace to protect anyone who follows them, thus restoring mortals lost fate in the Olympians?" Luke asked.

-----

"I remind of Jean Grey because I look pretty much identical to my mother, who is Jean's reincarnation in our world. My telepathic and telekintic abilities are also the same as Jean's. Even though Logan never seen it, my Goblin Force powers which I no longer have where fairly similar the Phoenix Force, which both Sandra and Jean process. So it's no surprise I remind him of Jean, actually I wouldn't be surprised if some in this world will mistake me as Jean back from the dead.

As for the rest of your questions, no we should not be here. The fabric of time and alternate dimensions are very delicate concepts, there is no telling what untold damage our mere presence here is causing. This universe was designed to flow a certain way, with certain outcomes to play out. Call it destiny if you. Our mere presence here is throwing everything that should be completely out of whack. You know of the time travelers code right? It's if you go back to the past, you observe but you don't touch absolutely nothing, because so much as squashing a bug in the past can drastically alter the present. Same idea applies here, we are not part of this reality, we do not belong here. Sadly without my Goblin powers, and with your memory loss, we are stuck here. We don't belong here, but we need the X-MEN to get home. We can only hope our presence here changes things for the better for these people, and not the worse.

As for your memories, I still want to help you despite everything. But for now we must work on earning the X-MEN's trust so we can get back to our own world. There, I can try to help you."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 6
Page 26 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32 ... 39  Next