Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Part 6

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
justinlynch3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
True Grave

True Grave

Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2019 12:51 am

Nick nodded.
"Yeah, it's a fun local place."
When their food arrived, Nick picked up his burrito and bit into it.
"Man, this is great!"
Honestly, it was the best burrito he had ever tasted. This was a place that he was going to have to come back to.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2019 1:26 am

Katy bites into her taco, undoubted cracking the shell but managing to keep it together well enough to not waste to much meat. "You know, this is why I go for wraps. Shells do taste great, a shell has far more flavor then a wrap. But I can never figure out how to eat these things without breaking them. This place should copy the idea Taco Bell had and put a flat shell inside a wrap. I bet that would be amazing." Outside the usual shell cracking, Katy had to agree that the food here tasted good.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2019 2:08 am

" Alright, lets see what were working with! "

Riku burst into the white house kitchen, he'd told the staff to meet up there, and found......eight people standing around nervously. Upon seeing Riku they immediately scrambled to get into a line, well save for an older black woman who seemed to be the only one at ease.

" Well, this is just about what I expected " Riku commented as he looked everyone over " I should have made a bet on this, all those people originally on the staff roster and nearly all of them gone, so what does that say about you lot? "

The older black woman took a step forward, from the way they arranged around her it was obvious they viewed her as their leader " It's a pleasure to meet you president Darkholme, my name is Haddie-may Pierce, i'm the head maid, been here for the last forty years of my life and seen many presidents come through this place. Some of the people here have been here the same amount and others much less. For us, this is our lively hood, our income, its hard out there and we cant just leave our job all willy nilly, a lot of the people who left were in the same boat, but felt that the job was no longer worth it " the others murmered in agreement.

Riku rubbed his chin " I see, I see, well I can see where your coming from, being here as long as you have, this place is probably like home to you and of course you cant fuck up getting your schmoney "

" Exactly, were staying...as long as you will have us here that is, I mean you aways need a sassy black woman right? "

" Thats true " Riku said solemnly " We do always need a sassy black woman, alright Haddy-May Pierce, youve convinced me of something I hadnt been planning to do anyway, so lets get a few things gay. First off everyone is getting a bonus for the having the balls to stick around. Im not gonna pretend that I care that those other basic bitches left, the idea of working for a demon probably didnt sit to well for their pansy ass sensibilities. But your all different, you have courage and that makes you bad bitches! "

Suddenly the smell of brimstone began to saturate the air, the lights dimming. Agent Morrison felt the hair on the back of his neck stand straight, something was coming. He signalled to the other secret service agents to stand at ease, no matter what happened.

Riku smirked darkly " Next, i'm going to have to fill the ranks, I was planning too anyway, so now is as good a time as any for you all to meet your new coworkers!! "

In the next moment, the kitchen was suddenly filled to the brim with demons of all varieties, sizes, shapes, races. There were those with the bodies of animals and heads of humans, heads of animals, and bodies of humans. Some defied logic, held no physical form, had too much physical form. Whats more it wasnt just the kitchen, the entire white house had been invaded by Riku's demons.

Haddy-May and Agent Morrison sweated but managed to retain stoic stances, while their people were barely keeping it together.

Riku clapped his hands to gain everyones attention " Ok, shut the fuck, H.B.I.C is talking, that means stuffing a dick in your mouth and quieting the fuck up. You all represent the white house staff now. Youve been hir....ok lets keep this all the way one hundred, you fucks are my slaves and as such you dont have a choice but to be here, but im not a complete slave driver, I obviously am but just follow along, but do a good job and you will receive some form of paymen "

A large muscular demon with purple skinned humanoid demon with brown fur and an exposed crocodile skull raised one of his many arms and pointed at the human staff  " Like live humans to do with as we please? "

Riku shrugged " That idea is not off the table, provided its not innocent humans " cue groans of annoyance " And as for the humans present, they are all part of the staff, treat them as you would each other, ok I just heard that out loud and immediately see whats wrong with it. Ok look, again they are part of the staff, this means they are not food, playthings, none of that fun shit. They are your coworkers and they all have seniority over you bitches in this mothafucka. Matter of fact, Haddy-May has been here the longest and as head maid is in charge of you bitches as well, meaning you have to do whatever she says, any form of back talking or insulience, well do I need to finish sentence? "

The demons murmered no and looked at the humans in a slightly different light.

"Good, now then we've got work to do " Riku declared, rubbing his hands together like bird man.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Eliza was on the defensive now, relying on her instincts to dodge her opponents attacks. She needed to close the distance, but he wasnt making it easy. Trying to sense the next spot he'd be in wasnt working, she was constantly a step behind. If she was going to defeat her opponent then she would have to take a risk. She focused her senses, he reaction time seeming to decrease as one of the attacks clipped her shoulder.

But her armor was strong, she was trained for this and would not fall. She continued on the defensive, keeping a close watch, till she saw her moment. She paused and raised her sword high, her helmet withdrew into her armor, revealing her face. The swordsman immediately launched a series of slashes, shocked when Eliza didnt move. she winced, but held strong, her armor starting to crackin certain places, but still holding in place. Red energy started pouring out from Clarent, causing a wind storm to break out in the roof.

The swordsman was weary, but surely such a big attack would be easy to avoid, only a fool would use it in a situation like this and he did not suffer fools kindly. He teleported behind her, aiming for finishing blows, but Eliza whirled around in a great burst of speed, catching him off guard, mana burst it seemed. He eyes were alight as she yelled out " Clarent blood Arthur!! "

Chihiro gulped, the enemie had finally revealed himself, an intimidating figure for sure. He could only imagine what the man in front of him saw, a frightened young boy in a school uniform, Chihiro was shaking so badly. Here a villain was standing in front of him and felt so....excited!! In this situation he was able to stand beside so many great and upcoming heroes, beacons of justice against agents of evil.

His face was so flushed, and his breathing was as erratic as his throbbing heart. Heroes were the most wonderful thing in the world to him, what he most cherished, what he most loved. What greater way to reciprocate that love then to become a great hero himself?!!??!

I am the world and the world is me

As heroes protect the world they are protecting me

As heroes love the world they are loving me

All for love and all for me

All for one:  My Hero romantica!!!

Chihiro recited his declaration of love, clutching his face, and letting his heart soar, not to mention making his opponent second guess this fight. His expression drastically changed, his breathing evened and his eyes sharpened, becoming those of a predators. Chihiro bent his knees low and sprang forward, his opponent instantly aimed his gun, but the ground beneath him blew outward in a large explosion.

He shifted to his shadowy form and slipped through the debris, but a bright light flooded the area. Chihiro, his body obscured by light, held two large orbs of light " Be smited by the explosive light of lov-Justice!! " , the orbs holding the power of explosion, multiple around the shadowy opponent and detonated.

------------------------------

Tabitha wiped the sweat from her brow as the barrier came down. That had taken a lot of work, but now they could move forward with finding the castor.

------------------------------------------------------------

Tanesha took a banana and chocolate flavored cupcake and sat down with Sandra and Roberta " I'm down for it " said Tanesha all on board for anything that made Sandra feel this happy, it was a nice change of pace.  Tanesha understood what Sandra meant by stages of her life, Tanesha certainly had a few stages to her life. The early one of her childhood with her family, going astray and taking up with Troys triffling ass, having and giving away her child, ending up with the code:breakers, Emmet taking it over and everything after.

She smiled at Tanesha and Roberta, happy to have them both in her life and that they could all be together. This wasnt what others would call conventional but she didnt give a damn, she was happy with her relationship and her friends, her new family, thats basically what the Code:Breakers were to each other, even if many of them wouldnt say it outwardly, they all showed it.

" Mhmm, damn this is good! " Tanesha said, finishing her cupcake in a few bites and ready for more. She spied a wall to the side with ice cream machines and a toppings bar.

------------------------------------------------------

Emmet traveled far, passing through mulitple star systems till he reached a cluster of dead planets. He could sense five immense presenses approaching him, Mien appeared beside him, looking very excited " How long has it been? "

" One hundred years and a day, i'm going to hear it for being late " Emmet laughed and folded his arms across his chest. His own anticipation mounting and helping fight off his nerves.

Soon Emmet was surrounded by five massive multicolored, amored humanoids, the celestials. Red, Blue, Green, Stripes, and Black.

" You are late by a day Emmet! " the Red celestial declared, his voice sending out shockwaves. Emmet grinned, entirely unbothered.

" As i've said before Red, time is grand but there is merit to being fashionably late, especially given how busy this last century has been for me "

Blue snorted " You are always busy Emmet, creating and destroying "

" But he comes, once every century of earth time, to a location of our choosing " reasoned stripes

" Yes yes, for our matches, " said Black, tired of the waiting " Let us see what you know now host of the phoenix force "

Red nodded " Agreed, as is our arrangement, it is time to spar and see what we can, who do you wish to face first? "

Emmet smirked, energy beginning to build around his body " I'm feeling adventurous, so the five of you can come at me together "

" Such arrogance! " boomed Green " Strong as you may be, do you trully believe you can stand against our combined migh-!! "

Greens words fell short as Emmets power exploded outward, creating a colossal phoenix construct, the golden portals of the gate of babylon opened up and slowly pulling weapons out " Why yes, I trully do believe I can hold my own against, now dawling are you coming to me or am I going to you? "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2019 3:11 am

Sandra hadn't even noticed the ice cream machines until she picked up on Tani spotting. "Oh so they have ice cream here? Not the first thing would of expected from this store, but I'm certainly not complaining." With their cupcakes finished the three girls went over to the machines next, Sandra seemed to have a slight pep in her step she was enjoying this so much, it wasn't anything super noticeable, your average bypasser wouldn't notice anything, by Tani and Roberta did. You could tell that some 20 years ago Sandra would of been one of those joyful little girls, skipping her way though the halls.

Reaching the ice cream machines Sandra felt like she could spend all day going over the various flavors, but knew she couldn't. While she liked shopping as much as the next girl, she was't intending to spend the rest of the day here. She still planned to setup a sparring match and play into Big Berta's interests. Then she was thinking about ending things her way, the 3 of them in a nice relaxing pace. There was a lot of beautiful natural spots on Earth, but Sandra was thinking about taking the girls to really see a show. It's been a while since she's been off planet, she'd taken Tani into a space jury once before when they was still just dating, but she hasn't taken Roberta off planet yet. She was considering taking them to see some far off stars, with any luck they may even catch a supernova unfolding. The universe is so massive that there are always a star somewhere in the cosmo's that was reaching the end of it's life span. That would be amazing to catch such a event live in action.

In regards to the ice cream Sandra opted for a chocolate and vanilla swirl, then topped it with sprinkles before taking a lick from her cone. "Now that's some fine ice cream."

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2019 6:27 pm

Nick chuckled.
"Yeah, it can be tough to eat a hard shell taco without losing the fillings. I think I know what you're talking about, something similar to what they call a gordita. I bet this place does have them, and maybe you can get those next time."
After Nick finished his food, he tossed his trash into a nearby garbage can.
"So, what would you like to do next?"
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2019 7:53 pm

After finishing and leaving the restaurant Scott asked Katy what she wanted to do next. "Well that's quite a question, it's already been such a eventful day. We could head back to Earth 1, I'd love to see more of your world and Shadowgreen."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 11:16 pm

The cluster of dead planet were completely obliterated from the massive amount of cosmic energy radiating from the battle. Emmet zoomed backwards as the five celestials gave chase, space and time warping around them. Green and Blue appearing behind Emmet, but he instantly countered their attacks by opening a black hole and dramatically increasing the gravity.

The Black celestial created a field of planets and sent them flying at Emmet, charging them with the cosmic energy. Emmet shifted over to a hybrid of cosmic, divine, and psychic energy form, the giant bird construct grew in size and sprouted additional wings. Emmet fired several concussive energy blast that tore through hundreds of planets at the time. Summoning four clones of himself, he direted them out to five the other celestials and turned his main attention to Red, these bouts always came down to the two of them.

Amidst the chaos, they charged each other. Red wielded a spear like weapon, while Emmet grew to the same size of the celestial and summoned a sword to match his size from the gate of babylon. The two clashed repeatedly, staying in the same spot but seeming to move everywhere. This fight was taking place in multiple stages, not just physical, but going down layers as all combatants blended reality.

Emmet dispelled his clones and shrunk down to normal " Dawlings, if were notcareful, well bring all creation crumbling down " He laughed as the Celestials sent a mind boggling amount of energy towards him, warping reality to summon even more. Emmet cupped his hands together and formed a supernova, fling his arms up high and letting the attack loose.

Emmet had made it a rule during the early days of their matches that they make sure it was contained, otherwise the rest of the universe could very well be in danger and still held true. Emmet felt so delighted, invigerated, amidst the chaos and destruction of combat.

" Emmet, is this all youve come to show us? Impressive, but not up to par " The red celestial asked " Nothing more "

" Surely you know me better then that, with each clash of ours I bring something new to the table, based on what ive learned and I have not come empty handed! "

Amidst all the swirling energy, something began to manifest and grow " To me, my Galactus! " Emmet cried out

A humanoid figure as big as the celestials formed, bathed in the silhoute of rainbow flames, but there was no mistaking who it was meant to be.

" Preposterous, manifest such an existene is-

" Well within my ability to do " said casually as he hovered over his Galactus's shoulder, back in his physical form. Giving birth to such an existence was incredibly taxing, but he was still good to go " Now, shall we get to round 2? "

-------------------------------------------------------

Tanesha walked through the selection with a scrutinizing eye, she was a bit of an ice cream snob with very particular taste. She inspected the strawberry cheesecake flavored ice crea carefully. Grabbing a bowl, she got some for her bowl. Next she hit the toppings and added m&ms, brownie chunks, and sprinkles. Dipping her spoon in, she took a taste " hmm....dayum this is some good shit " she said very much satisfied.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 12:09 am

It looked like Tanesha had opted for ice cream in a bowl over a cone like Sandra had gotten. Either way it was ice cream, there was no wrong way to eat it. When Roberta picked her flavor the three girls found a place to sit and while enjoying their treats. So far this day has been so amazing and they've only been to two stores. Sandra joked that Tani and Roberta would have to drag her out of here soon before all this sweet sugary goodness started affecting her fine ass figure.

Being one of the first done Sandra went off on her own to see what else the store had while Roberta and Tani finished up. Eventually making her way around to the main counter Sandra let out a existed sequel and teleported over to a nearby glass display, putting her hands on the display case she peered though the glass seeing a slice of a beautiful lemon pie. The color was so vibrant, it looked like the most beautiful and pristine pie she'd ever seen. Pretty soon the tip of her nose was nearly about to touch the glass when a hard slaps across the back of Sandra's head pulled her out of her trace. She looked up to see a somewhat older but short Asian lady screaming at her, shouting something to the extent of "hands off glass, look no touch" while pointing to a sign. Another women, this one a French-Canadian soon came out to usher the Asian lady off. Turning to Sandra she smiled "I'm sorry about that, but nobody touches the display cases, not even you Phoenix."

The two shook hands, seemed this misses was the manager. As the Asian ran back with soap and cloth to wash Sandra's hand prints off the display, Sandra asked the manager if they've met. The manager said said no, but that she'd seen Sandra multiple times on press events and such on TV. This seemed to be the true with a quick mind mind scan, the store manager only knew Sandra by the name of Phoenix. The two would get into a little chat while Sandra waited on her girls, the manager even offered Sandra the piece of pie she was steering at free on the house. It always made Sandra feel so good when she met fans, people that appreciated her efforts in helping to keep the world safe. It was always made Sandra feel warm to realize she did still have fans out there despite her past problems.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2019 5:48 am

(Nick is with Katy, not Scott.)

Nick nodded at Katy's suggestion.
"Sure, I'd be happy to show you more of Shadowgreen."
Taking a Fire Path to the school, Nick took Katy upstairs to the main building. On the third floor, he showed her room 325.
"This was my old room. I have my quarters in the Shadow Force area now, but this was my room when I was a student."

Unfortunately, since a student was using that room, they couldn't go in at this time.
"It was pretty much like any college dorm room."
Nick went downstairs with Katy and showed her the gym building.
"I used to work out here and really try to amp up my abilities so that I could go up the ranks at this school and make a name for myself."
He left the gym with her and showed her the battle building.
"Now this is the main show at this school."

The entire room had a massive dome with an entrance on either side. It was connected by giant cables to a room above them where an attendant would control the environment of the battle ground and other things.
"Inside this dome is a virtual reality environment in which students can fight with no limits. This is absolutely essential for mutants to train without destroying the school. Everything from sanctioned fights to grudge matches are settled here."
Nick gestured to a wall in which the top ten winning records in the school's history were displayed.

In the number one spot was, of course, Scott, with an impressive record of over a thousand wins and no losses. Right under him in the number two spot was Alan at 800 wins and no losses. The number three spot was Marcus at 750 wins and no losses. The number four spot was Nick himself at 700 wins and 4 losses, all to Scott. The number five spot was Nick's older brother Richard at 500 wins and 6 losses to assorted other Superior class students, including Scott. The other five people on the top ten list were less impressive with the number six person having only 100 wins and 20 losses, illustrating how difficult it was to string together such a large number of wins at such a highly-competitive school.

"I didn't make it as high into the top ten as I would have liked, but given how many students Shadowgreen has had, I'm pretty psyched to be the number four guy of all time."
Nick approached the dome and placed a hand on it.
"I had many awesome fights in here. When we have our rematch, we'll fight no-holds-barred in here."
Nick turned back to Katy with a smile.
"We won't have to worry about destroying anything in there."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2019 1:22 pm

(Yea typo. I was thinking of going to Scott's world and must typed Scott by mistake as a result.)

"Quite a neat place. We have a area like the Battle Dome back on Genosha, in homage to the X-MEN before us we call it the Danger Room." Katy took particular interest in that top 10 chart, it got her competitive juices and made her wonder if she couldn't gather enough victories to sneak her way into that top 10. When Nick said they'd be having their rematch Katy gave a nod of agreement. "That's a smart idea, a area like this is perfect for us to cut loose in. I'm actually quite happy to see you guys has one of these of places."

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2019 10:41 pm

(Understandable.)

Nick smiled at Katy's compliment.
"It's been home to our kind for over fifty years now, and I hope it will last forever."
He listened as she talked about a similar place on Genosha.
"That's cool that you honor your history like that."
He was her looking at the top ten list and knew that she was feeling competitive enough to maybe get her own name on that list.
"Thinking about enrolling?"

When she mentioned being able to cut loose in there, he nodded.
"Yep, this is the best place to fight with no fear of destroying anything. Even Sandra and Emmett could fight at full force and not hurt anything in the outside world. From beginning students to experienced heroes, it's a safe place to get stronger and gain more control over one's powers."
Nick approached Katy and gestured toward the door.
"Want to see the residential building?"

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2019 11:36 pm

Nick mentioned enrolling to which Katy had actually been thinking about for a while. "I mean it wouldn't hurt. Given our relationship I'm going to be spending more time in this world, and if nothing else it would be nice to have a place to stay." Nick explained how strong their training room was. "That's quite impressive, people like Sandra and Emmet can generate galactic if not higher scale attacks if they ever needed to. To contain that much power is quite impressive." Katy didn't really know the deeper extents of the Phoenix power, but she was aware her best friend could go well beyond mere planetary scale. Next Nick asked if she wanted to see the residential building, to which Katy replied with "of course, lets go check it out."

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 10:13 pm

Nick smiled as Katy seemed to seriously consider enrolling in Shadowgreen.
"You'd be more than welcome to if that's what you wanted. That being said, if you're looking for a place to stay in this world, you don't have to enroll for it. Shadowgreen has plenty of open apartments you could buy."
Nick chuckled, since apartments weren't normally bought like houses.
"Shadowgreen doesn't own enough land to build neighborhoods, so those who live here for the long haul live in spacious apartments in residential buildings."

Nick would invite Katy to stay with him, but since he was living in pretty much a hotel room on the Shadow Force floor, there wasn't a whole lot of room for Katy to have her own space.
"It's completely up to you what you want to do, though. I don't want to influence your decision on anything."
It would be awesome if Katy was hanging around Shadowgreen, but she had her own life in her own dimension and he didn't want to get in the way of that.
"Yeah, Existence is able to do some pretty insane stuff, too, so he helped them design a Battle Dome that could help in the training of Omega-class mutants and beyond. Alan even unleashed his full powers as a Fire God to try and break it with no success, so this baby is powerful enough to handle any being that steps into it."

Nick put his arm around Katy and walked with her to the residential building. Thousands of apartments were honeycombed around the building, each one comfortable and nicely decorated with plenty of space. Each floor had a teleportation pad to the floor in the building across from it, which was filled with shops and restaurants where the residents worked. It was standard for people to live on a certain floor and be able to take the teleportation pad right to work, eliminating the need for any vehicles on Shadowgreen property. Many lifelong residents of Shadowgreen did not have a driver's license because they had simply never needed one. Nick took Katy across to the other building that had every possible shop one could think of, including chains from all over the world that helped fund Shadowgreen through business partnerships.

"Welcome to the world's largest shopping mall, basically. Imagine every store you've ever been to all in the same building on assorted floors. You can go shopping, see a movie, have dinner, go to the spa, and buy furniture all without leaving the building. This place allows mutants who could never live a normal life because of their appearances actually live a normal life. Manufacturing buildings behind this building also allow us to be almost entirely self-sufficient, a nation unto ourselves."
It was clear that Nick had such pride in Shadowgreen and its success, and this was why he had joined the Shadow Force to be on the front lines protecting it.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 11:01 pm

It was certainly a impressive place for sure. "I figured there would be simple living quarters here, but if I'm to stick around I think enrolling would be more my style. I like to be in the action and to test myself, but not only that I'd be plenty happy to help guide newer and less experienced students who are just finding their way." Even though Katy didn't say it, she wouldn't even mind trying to earn her way into the Shadow Force. She was really feeling like Nick was finally the one she'd been searching for, and would love to work beside him. However she wasn't one to take shortcuts and while SXM has lost many members to other factions and wasn't quite what it once was, Katy still wasn't quite ready yet to cut ties with them officially.

They'd then move on to tour the shopping, restaurants and infrastructure of Shadowgreen. The teleporter was a nice feature, not that Katy needed it as she could easily get around herself. But still, it was there anyway. "You don't have to worry about me Nicky. It's my choice to be here. Besides it's not like I can't go back to see my friends or help them if they need me. I'm not giving up my old life to be here with you."

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2019 7:51 pm

Nick nodded at what Katy said.
"I know. I just don't want anything here to interfere with your life."
He looked back toward the main building.
"If you want to enroll, you can speak with Madame Shadow tomorrow and she'll get you set up with a class schedule and student apartment. I think you and Shadowgreen can benefit from each other."

Nick took her hand and walked with her back to the main building.
"So, did you want to go back to Genosha? I need to get some sleep for tomorrow's training."
Nick was sure that Chiang would put him through his paces tomorrow and he would have to be well rested.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2019 9:02 pm

Katy understood how Nick felt, a warrior must always be ready for battle. "I would accompany you for the night, but I fear we would not get much sleep if I did. So yea I'll head back to Genosha. I'll see you tomorrow Nicky." Katy and Nick kissed, as Nick closed his eyes to enjoy the moment Katy faded into a mist. When he opened his eyes she was gone. Katy reformed at the the portal but hadn't yet gone though. While Nick had given her a tour of Shadowgreen and his home town, this was a entirely new world. She wondered if she didn't want to just look around on her own for a bit before heading back to Genosha.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2019 11:56 pm

Following the sparring match with Celestial, Emmet conversed with them for abit then headed off, he'd put this off long enough. He left the universe entirely, crossing over multiple dimentions till he appeared in a mostly dead universe, that he may or may not have played a part in, in the past. Now he focused on the task at hand

" Planetary creation! "

He brought his hands together then pulled them apart, revealing a small golden orb, it off and rapidly grew in size, Emmet increased it's size further by applying cosmic energy till a full sized planet loomed in front of him, it had been quite awhile he used his natural power of creation on this scale, but he needed a stage for this play. He zoomed down, landing on the surface of the barren planet, the moment his foot touched the ground, life sprang up and raced across the planet. Green field of flowers bloomed, mountains sprang up, an ocean, the sky became a wonderful blue with clouds slowly passing through.

A large tree burst from the ground, Emmet sat cross legged at the base of it and closed his eyes, it was time to begin.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Tanesha wandered off not long after Sandra did, searching for something specific. She spotted a chic little store and entered it, ignoring the looks she got the girls behind the counter. As a black person she was more then used to entering a store and being tailed by the staff. But she was grown and fully aware that she was more then capable of poisoning the lot of them, she didnt the situation was that deep and simply ignored the person watching her.

She browsed through the wracks till the person, brunette haired girl in her early thirty's approached her with a fake smile plastered on her face " Hello Mademoiselle may be of assistance? "

Tanesha answered with her own fake smile " Oh I'm looking to something for a friend of mine, he loves fashion and has just about everything, but still I think I can get him something he'd like "

The woman clearly didnt believe her, but true to form " Ah I see, well maybe I could suggestive another store for someone quite....like you? "

" Oh you mean a black person? " Tanesha asked sweetly, laughing inwardly at the womans cracked expression " Or a broke black person thats gonna jack and run up out this bougie ass store? "

" Mademoiselle I meant nothing of the sort " she was slowly edging away from Tanesha and trying to be subtle about it, but Tanesha noticed it and the way her hand was snaking towards her pocket, no doubt planning to call security. Tanesha rolled her eyes

" You know what bitch, I think I will take my black ass and my black ass money up out this mothafucka, my friend is a classy bitch and no way in hell he'd want something from a tacky ass store, run by the klu klux klan, I'm out this bitch! " she turned on her heels and left, but not before releasing and invisble and odorless poison, directing it towards the woman and the girl behind the counter. It was non lethal, but in ten seconds they'd be running towards the bathroom to shit their brains out, she laughed at the thought and continued her search.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2019 12:48 am

After finishing her pie Sandra thanked the nice lady again paying up for the items she owned and finally left the bakery herself. Roberta had also left the store prior to Sandra and the it seemed the 3 was going their separate way for the moment. Sandra liked up to her girls telepathically "Alright girls. So as I recall, Roberta you was interested to see what I'd learned from Emmet. Well when we finish here, I'm going to show you. Then after that, we're going to end the night on something truly spectacular. Sandra hoped her girlfriends won't freak out when they go into space, as she was still keeping that part a surprise.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2019 4:21 pm

Nick chuckled.
"Yeah, I find you hard to resist."
He kissed her and when he opened his eyes, she had faded into a mist, almost like a dream.
"Good night, Katy. Thanks for a great night."
He retired to his room and went to sleep.

Near Katy was a poster proclaiming that a rally of the Mutant-Free Movement was happening in Central Park. The MFM had been started in the early '60's to resist mutant efforts to be accepted into society. They were a radical extremist group that sometimes resorted to violence. When Marcus Trelawney ran for a state Senate seat in order to enact friendly legislation for mutants, the MFM ran a massive smear campaign that all but ensured he lost the election. For its part, they had yet to gain political support, but some politicians were privately sympathetic to their cause. Within the park, the members wore black bandanas over their faces and flew banners, some with white supremacist symbols.

"These mutants are a scourge on humanity! That Solaris, touted as a hero, caused the deaths of thousands of people during his fight with Energon, who was also mutant scum. The liberal media wants us to believe that mutants just want to peacefully coexist with us, but don't be fooled, brothers and sisters! Today they want acceptance, sure, but tomorrow supremacy! Next thing you know they'll want a parade and a Mutant Pride month to show how equal they are. Well, where's the parade for all us normal humans that pay taxes to those politicians that lick mutant boots?!"

This got applause and rousing cheers.
"Where's Non-Mutant Pride month?!"
More cheers and applause.
"And don't even get me started on that traitor Scott Young, or Crusader, if you want to use his so-called superhero name. Crusader, my ass! If he was a real Crusader, he would fight to keep these dangerous mutants away from solid citizens like us."

There was less applause and cheering, as even some MFM actually liked Crusader. He wasn't actually a mutant, after all, so it was okay to like him.
"I know, I know, Crusader isn't actually one of them, but he's an ally and sympathizer to the enemy! The friend of our enemy is also our enemy!"
This got more cheers and applause. The leader went on to call for a ban on mutants from human society, railing against the supervillains and claiming that the Shadow Force was the beginning of a subjugation army.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2019 6:13 pm

Katy had arrived out of sight after seeing the poster and walked into the rally. She wanted to be up close to hear what was being talked about. As she listened all she got was the sense that that people was the KKK for mutants. She made her way around the rally grounds keeping a low profile though she was ready to get out of here the second if anybody recognized her. Outside a few that dyed their hair crazy colors, there wasn't that many blue haired women in the world and Katy was on TV not that long ago following the demon attack. She still didn't know if these people was dangerous, so keeping a low profile while she poked around a bit was for the best.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 10:57 pm

As Katy moved around, a few people noticed her but no one really got a good look at her face. Blue hair was pretty common in New York City, so she didn't really stand out too much. Many were too enraptured by their speaker's voice to even notice her. He continued to rail against the Shadow Force being part of a subjugation army, despite not a single instance of a normal human being hurt by them. After some more speaking, he got down from the podium to lead them on a protest march. This was about the extent of MFM activities, but with so many zealots among them, all they needed was the proper funding and weaponry to become truly dangerous.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2019 1:56 am

After gathering what she could from the rally Katy slipped away during the march breaking off into a alleyway. It seemed even in this world not all humans liked mutants. Katy phased up to the rooftops to continue eyeing the march. A group like this could certainly lead to a lot of innocent deaths with the proper support. Katy herself had already seen how bad things could get if governments turned on mutantkind. Luckily Katy hadn't seen any serious weapons around and it seemed this group lacked the support they needed to make a major play. The worse thing about all this is many of those people are likely only misguided, fed fear and lies to make them see things in their leaders light. With a sigh she watched on, wondering if mutants and humans would ever truly come together.

-----

After a eventful night out Tesla and Chulance parted ways, the former heading back to Emmet's mansion. Upon getting back Tesla spotted Cassandra and Abigail who'd just gotten back as well. Sparking up a conversation Cass went over everything with Dakota, Emperor Fusion, Milo, the events at the Avengers Space Station, the whole alternate reality they was in where Cass and Fusion teamed up with Logan and the remnants of the old X-MEN to battle Apocalypse then being sent back home by Jean Grey. Finally the story ended on a more positive note with everything getting resolved by the end. "Well almost everything" Cass said before hold the palm of her hand flat and generating a small fireball.

"Is that cosmic energy? I thought Godric stripped that power away from you." Cass gave a nod at Tesla's question. "Yes it is. Somehow Fusion or Dakota, whatever personality you want to call the man by. It seems he was able to restore at least a fraction of my power. I've actually wanted to talk to mother or Emmet to see if I should be worried about this, but mother seems to be out with her girls and I don't think this is a big enough deal to disturb her right away. As for Emmet I can't even feel him, I have no idea where he is. So I guess I'll just wait. I mean I don't have the destructive force I did before, however I do seem to be 100% at ease and in control. So I can wait until they return."

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 6:36 pm

Suddenly, a green swirling portal opened up above Katy and Spirit Rider came out on his motorcycle. As he passed over her, he looked down to see the MFM on their march.
"Scott's not going to like that," he sighed.
He was passing through Earth 1 once again to check on how it was doing after the demon invasion. It seemed to be doing well enough, though that could change at any time. Settling back into his seat, he streaked across the sky with his beloved wind blowing through his hair.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 11:31 pm

As Spirit Rider streaked across the sky he suddenly flew into.... wait is this snow? That isn't right. As Spirit Rider stopped to examine the strange weather the flurry would suddenly cease and a watery figure would form in front of him, shifting back into Katy who floated in the air. "Spirit Rider right? I remember you from wind hell and the demon invasion on Nivana. How's it been?" Despite the questionable entrance, which Spirit Rider realized Katy must of done to get his attention, Rider could tell Katy meant him no harm.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 12:06 am

Emmet screamed as pain seized his body, a stream of green energy poured out from his body and flooded into the air, turning the crystal blue sky into a nasty, gaping wound. The ground splintered and cracked as the energy seemed to seep into the very planet. Emmet fought past the pain and raised his head. A large head formed from the energy.

" HUNGER, MUST FEAAAAST, MUUUUSSST, CONSUUUUUMEEE "

The very core of the goblin force was its desire to consume all before it and grow from it. Godric had reigned it in by mingling it with his own gluttonous desires and now Emmet needed to do the same or be consumed of his very being, that would not bode well from the universe as a whole.

He rose to his feet and fixed the large head with a pointed glare " I am not one who takes kindly to being pushed around, you are the last vestiges of a brothers rivalry, you threaten to demean me and reduce me to something far below my station, you take my time, away my loved ones, from those that desire me, despise me, are wrapped up in my very being. This is the hight of insult and it shall not be tolerated!! "

Emmets voice boomed louder then the heads " I am @#$% Son of Babylonia, of divinity, great earth mother, master of creation and destruction, prepare yourself!! " Emmets clothes became that of Babylonian royalty, cosmic energy garbed around him like a cloak, the gate of babylon opened wide.

The skulls mouth opened widely and out came a copy of Emmet, it's eyes a deep emerald and it's mouth a ruined mockery of Emmet perfect one " I shall....consume....all....you shall....consume all.... "

Emmet gave the construct a dark smile " Indeed I shall, starting with you! "

---------------------------------------------

Tanesha walked into another store, this one was a bit smaller then the last, but it had a more comforting feel to it. The young man behind the counter smiled warmly at her and asked if she needed help finding anything, after thinking about it, she asked where the coats were at. He led her over to a wrack and showed her what they had on display. Ten minutes later she exited the shop with her purchase bagged. She smiled hoping he liked it, it certainly flashy enough to catch his eye.

--------------------------------------------------

In one of the Code:Breakers hell based training areas, Kaiser and Iko were standing in front of a battallion of Jericho's death knights. Wielding shields and broad swords, they were going through some light work to see what the undead warrriors were capable of.

------------------------------------------------

Elspeth wandered into the area Cassandra, Abby, and Tesla was sitting in, seemingly lost in thought. She sensed Emmets departure, more so she sensed the burden that seemed to be on him. She wanted to reach out to him and offer her assistance. But decided against it, mother was more then capable of dealing with any matter, it was a lot to look up too and reminded the girl that she still had a lot of work to do.

" Oh....Hello " She said to the girls, just realising they were there and chastising herself for not keeping her senses more acute. In any case being more socialable wouldnt be a bad thing, since coming back to earth and first being introduced mothers team, facing uncle Godrics forces, then some foreign demonic invasion, there hadnt been much time to conversate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 6
Page 29 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next