Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 10:47 pm

Kiya gave Scott a smile as he approached her. Listening to his question Kiya joyfully. "We're getting ready for the annual tournament. The event is always great fun as the schools best go head to head with one another." While Kiya herself wasn't present for the previous events, her research on the school provided her knowledge of what went on, or was suppose to go on.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 5:55 pm

Scott smiled and nodded in understanding.
"Ah, a tournament, huh? That would explain why there's been a lot of talk about fighting recently."
He checked his watch.
"When's it supposed to start? I've got some free time and can accompany you there if you'd like to watch it."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 5:19 pm

Kiya gave Scott the time and place to meet her, gladly accepting his invite to check out the event.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2018 11:36 pm

Roberta and Tyrone rushed in just after the song was over knowing they were a little late. Even though the tournament will be starting soon they still couldn't neglect their duties at the club. Tie came in soon after and in no rush to get started. As the True Notes continued their club cafe uninterrupted Scott and Kiya were being monitored.

DEATHGUN shouldered the ragged and old looking sniper rifle while kneeling on a rooftop. He peered through the scope and watched as layer upon layer of concrete seem to disappear before his eyes before revealing Scott and Kiya chatting. He was over a mile away completely invisible to the naked eye. "The eyes of DEATH are upon him, but his time has not come."

Even further away Dragon listened while resting in his coffin. The mystical link shared by their group kept them in contact at all times. "So he didn't find out her secret yet. Good keep following them. If it looks she's in trouble we'll let her friends know about it. Actually if he's really strong let me know." Dragon grinned showing his fangs. "I'm getting impatient and need something to rip apart soon."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2018 1:48 am

Cordelia smiled and took a drag on her cigarette, Sandras discomfort was adorable. Cordelia couldnt remember a time when she felt the same way, the moment she'd come into her powers is when she stopped seeing people around her but instead she saw toys that existed for her enjoyment. But she decided to be nice and pull back a little, the people around them lost the slack jawed look of devotion that she loved so much, but people still greeted her.

She shot Sandra a cursory glance, she didnt really need to ask, everything about the girl was open for her to see. A little too open, Cordelia made it a note to tutor the girl on mental defenses, her telepathy was coming along well and her telekinesis making great leaps. She appeared to have a good grasp on basic techniques like augmenting strength and speed, levitation, and orbital field, redirection. Yes she was blossoming quite well, but more importantly was her connection to the phoenix force.

" Excellent Sandra, I'm going to add in some lessons on mental defense, telepathy has more facets to it then most people think, and it all starts with guarding your mind " as they rounded a corner, they were immediately met by a line of people. Tanesha looked at the source and smirked, of course it was for the True Notes cafe, after the first day word had spread out and everyone was coming now.

Cordelia walked the front of the line and everyone immediately took several steps back " Girls, im feeling like a coffee, shall we? "

" Like we have a choice " Tanesha thought as she rolled her eyes, regardless she went in just in time for a song to start.

Garfield:
There’s nothing rich folks love more
Than going downtown and slummin’ it with the poor
They pull up in their carriages and gawk
At the students in the common
Just to watch them talk
Take Philip Schuyler: the man is loaded
Uh-oh, but little does he know that
His daughters, Peggy, Angelica, Eliza
Sneak into the city just to watch all the guys at—

True Notes:
Work, work!

Emmet:
Angelica!

True Notes:
Work, work!

Tie:
Eliza!

Tesla:
And Peggy!

True Notes
Work, work!
The Schuyler sisters!

Emmet:
Angelica!

Tesla:
Peggy!

Tie
Eliza!

True Notes:
Work!

Tesla:
Daddy said to be home by sundown

Emmet:
Daddy doesn’t need to know

Tesla:
Daddy said not to go downtown

Tie:
Like I said, you’re free to go

Emmet:
But—look around, look around, the
Revolution’s happening in New York

Tie and Tesla
New York

True Notes:
Angelica

Emmet, Tie, Tesla, and True Notes:
Work!

Tesla:
It’s bad enough daddy wants to go to war

Tie
People shouting in the square

Tesla:
It’s bad enough there’ll be violence on our shore

Emmet:
New ideas in the air

Emmet and True Notes:
Look around, look around—

Tie:
Angelica, remind me what we’re looking for…

[ALL MEN]
She’s lookin’ for me!

Emmet and True Notes:
Eliza, I’m lookin’ for a mind at work (work, work)
I’m lookin’ for a mind at work! (work, work)
I’m lookin’ for a mind at work! (work, work)
Whooaaaaa!

Emmet, Tie, and Tesla with True Notes:
Whooaaaaa!
Work!

Garfield:
Wooh! There’s nothin’ like summer in the city
Someone in a rush next to someone lookin’ pretty
Excuse me, miss, I know it’s not funny
But your perfume smells like your daddy’s got money
Why you slummin’ in the city in your fancy heels
You searchin for an urchin who can give you ideals?

Emmet:
Burr, you disgust me

Garfield:
Ah, so you’ve discussed me
I’m a trust fund, baby, you can trust me!

Emmet:
I’ve been reading Common Sense by Thomas Paine
So men say that I’m intense or I’m insane
You want a revolution? I want a revelation
So listen to my declaration:

Emmet, Tie, and Tesla:
“We hold these truths to be self-evident
That all men are created equal”

Emmet:
And when I meet Thomas Jefferson

True Notes:
Unh!

Emmet:
I’m ‘a compel him to include women in the sequel!

[WOMEN]
Work!

Tie:
Look around, look around at how
Lucky we are to be alive right now!

Tie and Tesla:
Look around, look around at how
Lucky we are to be alive right now!

Emmet, Tie, and Tesla:
History is happening in Manhattan and we just happen to be
In the greatest city in the world!

Cuz I’ve been reading Common Sense by Thomas Paine
Look around, look around
Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!
So men say that I’m intense or I’m insane
The revolution's happening in—
Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!

You want a revolution? I want a revelation
New York!
Look around, look around, the revolution's happening
In New York!
So listen to my declaration:

Emmet, Tie, and Tesla with True Notes and woman customers
We hold these truths to be self evident that all men are created equal
Look around, look around
Hey, hey, hey, hey
Whoo!
At how lucky we are to be alive right now
Hey, hey, hey, hey

True Notes:
[FULL COMPANY]
Look around, look around at how lucky we are to be alive right now!
History is happening in Manhattan and we just happen to be

[ALL WOMEN]
In the greatest city in the world

[ALL MEN]
In the greatest city—

True Notes:

Emmet and True Notes:
Work, work! Angelica

Tie, Tesla, and True Notes:
Work, work! Eliza
And Peggy!

Work, work!
The Schuyler sisters
Work, work
We're looking for a mind at work
Work, work (hey)
Work, work (hey)
Work, work

Work, work
Whoa!
Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!
Work, work

The whole room felt like it was filled to capacity as the music bumped loudly and three top singers of the True Notes belted out the lyrics of the song with such passion and energy, completeting with an excellent dance number and back up vocals from the other True Notes and on occasion, the customers too. As the three took a bow, applause and money rained over them.

Emmet laughed " Really now, you'll embarass us so! " he made a show of hiding his face, but only made the crowd cheer more.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2018 2:33 am

"Right. I think that would be very useful" People trying to prob her mind hasn't really been a issue Sandra had ran into it yet, honestly she can't recall any of her opposing enemies thus far having a telepath of their own. However Cordelia had a good point, someday Sandra might run into others like her and being able to defend herself would then certainly be a must. Entering the cafe the girls arrive just in time to see Emmet, Tie, and Tesla put on a absolute flawless performance. Easily what must of been 3 of the top voices on the team with other True Notes as backup, Sandra could not blame the crowd in the slightest for their reaction.

Back near the doorway Sandra spotted a distinctly unique figure leaned against the wall and enjoying the show. "Oh hey Katy, you feeling alright?" The blue haired girl gave her friend a smile and responded "Indeed so Red, tip top shape and looking forward to the tournament." "Red?" Sandra questioned. Katy replied with "Just a little nickname for you Sandra, for fun." Sandra replied with a sly smile "For fun you say. Alright, I'll be sure to keep that in mind going forward, Blue."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2018 4:22 am

With Tyrone's help the money fell down in neatly ordered and easily collected stacks. "I like this school. We throwin money not underwear." he said under his breath while still gathering money for the club. Tie embraced the audience's adoration and fully absorbed it. She bowed, blew kisses and smiled brightly for their fans. However, just for a instant when Cordelia appeared her smile faltered but recovered immediately when Sandra and Tanesha followed.

"How appalling."

The thought appeared in her head the moment she saw Cordelia. She may be considered barely even a pseudo Angel by many but she still contained there instincts. Demons and Monsterlike humans typically get such an instinctual sneer out of Angels.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 10:17 pm

Tesla loved the fans admiration and intended to soak in every second of it. Being on stage, being the center of attention, being adored by others. This was where Tesla belonged and needless to say, she wholehearted intended to stay at the top.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 2:26 am

Cordelia smiled at Tie and blew the girl a kiss, easily picking up on her thoughts and finding them amusing, such praise from a disgraced angel. Tanesha cheered her friends all the way through the performance, she loved Hamilton and felt a little jealous she'd missed out on taking part of the song. Cordelia steered the girls over to a table that Riku was waiting on. Abruptly the people stopped in the middle of giving Rike their order and quickly left the room.

Riku was confused till Cordelia took a seat at the now vacant table and rolled his eyes "  Oh, Principle it's such an honor to have you hear " the sarcasm was so real it almost dripped off of his tongue. He turned away from the woman as she started to say something and instead greeted Sandra and Tanesha " Well, well, well look who remembered they have a job "

" Good morning to you too bitch, as you'll recall from the text I sent yo ass, Sandra was nursing a hangover "

Riku looked Sandra up and down with a look of mock sterness " Yes, she certain looks like, bucket attached her face and all " he laughed and tore the last patrons order off his notepads and pulled out his pin " Anywhoo, what can I get you ho's? "

Cordelia took another drag on her cigarret before tapping it so the ashes landed on Riku's shoes, before being magically dusted off, she blew the smoke out, letting it hit Riku's face for an instant before dispelling it " If you dont mind, I'd like Emmet to take our order,  when you go to such a high profile place, you'd like to receive the best service and not the kind thats better off scrubbing toilets " she smiled sweetly.

Riku returned the smile in kind " Of course madam Principle " he turned around " HEY EMMET, THE TABLE THAT SMELLS LIKE ROTTEN TALAPIA, DISEASE, AND CHEAP METH WANTS YOUR ATTENTION! " He turned  back " He'll be here shortly "

Cordelia's carefully crafted  mask was showing signs of cracking " Thank you so much " I only partake of the highest quality of columbian cocaine, you peasant.

When it comes to cocaine, you gotta go japanese or german, syphilis septictant ass bitch. Riku gave them a bow and sashed away, just as Emmet floated over. Tanesha was hiding behind a napkin, trying her hardest not to bust out laughing. Nate was rolling on the floor laughing, Riku was officially his hero of the day.

Emmet gave the three a dazzling smile " Good Morning ladies and welcome to the True Notes cafe, I apologize if you have't received due service, I'm here to remedy that. What can I get you? "

Cordelia's haughty demeanor returned, slightly. She could never be a hundred percent relaxed around Emmet, the man had always brought out that reaction from her, even now while he was under her thumb. Something in his gaze, deep, deep in the back she chould feel a deep malice and for a moment she felt like something was gripping her neck. She started back, almost falling out of her chair. But Emmet quick reflexes allowed him to catch her and quickly right her.

" Principle Cordelia! Are you alright? "

Everyone was looking at her now, whether because she was controlling them or from shock. She took a breath and smiled " Yes, I'm fine. No need to worry people, just a little taken back by all the happy thoughts and whatnot, I have my moments, I'm not completely perfect "(Riku: HA )

Emmet sighed in relief and gave the impression that he was trully glad " Thats good to hear, now what would you ladies like, on the house of course "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 3:22 am

Riku as always was pretty amusing, though Sandra wasn't going to compliment him right now. Sandra would prefer to stay in Cordelia good grace, at least while the old hag still had more to teach her. Emmet would soon arrive and after the spectral with Cordelia almost falling over, it was time to order.

Sandra herself wasn't to surprised about the True Notes reaction to Cordelia, not after the way the women had conducted herself this morning, so she had done her best to prepare herself for a instant classic from the outspoken Riku. Replying to Emmet's question "It's always so hard to choose what to get, everything is so good. Hmm, oh I have an idea. Emmet, do you think you could surprise me with something? I'm certain that no matter what you bring out, it would be absolutely splendid." Sandra gave her friend a cheerful smile while wondering just what in the world Emmet would put together for her.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2018 8:19 am

Scott nodded as Kiya gave him the time and place.
"Cool. I'll be there."
The two separated, but Scott felt an odd sensation of being watched.
Valor, scan for threats.
He did so, and discovered DEATHGUN pointing a rifle at them from over a mile away.

Some strange-looking guy is aiming a sniper rifle at us. I don't sense hostile intent, so it seems that he just wants to watch us for now.
"Hmm, even so, it's best to take no chances."
Scott turned and seemed to be looking at DEATHGUN through the scope. Seconds later, the glass in the scope cracked and then shattered, reducing the long-range capabilities of the gun until it was fixed. Scott then seemed to disappear, reappearing in the stands of the tournament with a few open seats around.

There are many unique factions at play in this dimension. Our choice to lie low was a wise one.
Definitely. I have no idea who the guy with the rifle is, but he seemed like bad news. Some strange woman (Cordelia) tried to probe our minds, and even the good guys haven't exactly been harmless. We'll have to be on our guard at all times until we better understand the intricacies of this dimension.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 4:14 am

As Tyrone was waiting on a table the people there were a little distracted by Cordelia and Riku's brief interaction. At the moment all he could think was "I see you Riku. Haven't heard clap back like that in a minute." even the students at the table was thinking something similar and trying to hide their grin while making an order.

Roberta just hid in the kitchen to start laughing only to see that Nate beat her to it. Tie just smiled approvingly as Riku walked by. At least for now she'd allow Riku and Emmet have their fun with her. Still she wasn't willing to let her guard down even now. Cordelia was a powerful enough to more than challenge a fallen angel.

------------------------------

The moment Scott arrived in the stands Valor sensed a projectile approaching but it wasn't targeting them or even anyone in particular. In a instant the empty seats near him seemed to immediately fall apart. They seemed to wither away and in a sense die. Nothing but dust remained.

"Was that really necessary?" Dragon asked DEATHGUN only for the latter to fully envelop himself in his tattered cloak which completely concealed his presence. The rifle itself seemed unscathed as if the damage done to it never existed.

"Those that challenge DEATH shall witness its power. I've seen enough for now." his form slowly faded away and disappeared from the building he was on. DEATHGUN may be impulsive but he was aware and knew that staying would only create a real battle far sooner than what's planned.
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 11:19 pm

Scott looked over as the seat next to him crumbled away to dust.
"Well, I guess our friend didn't like my greeting," Scott said with a chuckle.
As long as he doesn't try to harm Sandra or Emmett, he's no concern of ours.
You're right. Maybe he'll watch who he aims his rifle at next time.
He pulled the seats over to cover the gap and waited for Kiya to show up.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2018 8:32 pm

four hours later.....

Crowds were beginning to gather at the arena that had appeared for the tournament(just think the dragon ball z one ). There was a lot of buzz around the tournament as people were speculating about this years participants. The tournaments were generally pretty entertaining and there was word of some real heavy hitters joining this year. Tabitha, wearing a pinky bunny hoody, complete with floppy ears, was making her way through the stands. She took a seat and noticed Scott was in the row in front of her. So he was watching as well? Sh wasnt very suprised, he seemed to be trying learn more about this world.

She couldnt say she shared Riku's hatred of th guy, they didnt have enough information, it was the general concensus that he wasnt an enemy he was thre to protect Sandra and Emmet, which meant he would most likely be involved in the eventual fight with the hellfire club, but that remained to be seen.

Victoria, Tyrone, Adrian, and Dave took seats nearby as well.

----------------------------------------------

Meanwhile a certain room was filled to capacity with all the people that wanted to participate. Tanesha was thinking how it seemed three times as many as usual for this. She was standing next to Sandra, Katy, Tesla as they waited to hear what the preliminaries would look like.

Riku was leaning on a wall as Kano, Gat, and Shizuka stood around him chatting animately about the upcoming fights. Riku scanned the crowd, looking for those who could be a threat his victory and otherwise not being impressed, Kano was gonna give him trouble if they ended up meeting, but after almost a month of training together, he has a pretty good idea of how to take him down. Out the corner of his eye he saw Noah and smirked, oh he wanted to fight that bitch sooo bad.

" Quite the turn out wouldnt you say? "

Riku looked up in shock as Emmet strode by, dressed in a stunning battle outfit, and walked over to Sandra and the others, Riku frowned, feeling like his chances of victory were not as good as he'd hoped. Tanesha looked at Emmet in suprise

" Gurl, I didnt know you were joining this "

Emmet shrugged " I didnt inially plan too, but the more I thought on it, the more I couldnt resist, I look forward to meeting any of my precious friends in ring, let us hold nothing back and fight with everything we have and have intentions of finality, well as close as possible " he smiled pleasantly even as he was getting odd looks.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2018 9:15 pm

Kiya would soon enter the stands as well, looking around she spotted Scott and made her way over to him. She greeted him with a smile and sat in the seat he was saving for her. "Are you ready for the event? It looks like it's going to be really exciting!"

-----

Sandra still wasn't sure at what point this morning that she got roped into this. She started thinking to herself that maybe she shouldn't be here, sure she trained to defend herself but she never pegged herself as a fighter. The line up was looking pretty intimidating as it was and now Emmet was here. How could she hope to have any chance against him. Sandra's silence as she contemplated what she'd gotten into eventually started getting her friends attention. When Tanesha asked if she was alright, it almost startled Sandra a bit, she was so deep into thought. "Oh! Um, yea I'm fine."

Sandra's nervousness was starting to seep through a bit. She'd never been in a tournament before, and it was even more frightening that she knew how powerful some of these people was going into this thing, seeing they are her friends. She was used to fighting with the people she cared about, not against them.

Katy put a hand on Sandra's shoulder and spoke to her. "Hey your overthinking this. You and Tani have learned a lot, I'm not going to try to mislead you and say you'll win this thing, but just relax and your best. Don't worry about Riku, Kano or Emmet. Just take things one fight at a time and just see how long you can last. Remember this is a test of skill, nobody is out to kill here. Be confident in yourself, and you go out there and show them who's boss. I believe in you."

It was probably the last thing Katy said that impacted Sandra the most, to hear that people believed in her ability to do this, to compete in a tournament. It was quite confidence booster. Starting to calm down a bit more, Sandra simply replied to her friend with "thank you".

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 4:35 am

Even before Roberta entered the room she could feel the desires of the competitors all flood her soul. It wasn't bloodlust or at least most of that came from Riku. Their need to bring down their competitors was almost a tangible aura flowing from them. She could see it like a fog obscuring her vision. The anticipation was making her anxious. She took a few deep breaths before walking over to Sandra, Katy, Tesla and Tanesha.

"Wow when I joined I didn't think it'd be too many students here. Anyone nervous?" she smiled while asking just to see if she was alone in that feeling.

Tie strode in confidently, smile on her face and the usual tie around her neck on her uniform."The king is here everyone may laugh now!" she said loudly gaining the attention of everyone in the room. It was obvious she was in a happy mood. It was likely the fact several strong competitors were there and it was simply her time to shine.

However, in that instant a small hint of sulfur and demonic rage was in the air. Those that could sense the demonic aura noticed the lone figure in the door way. A female student walked in the room with a black hoodie. Her face mostly concealed by the hood, but one could still make out her features. Dark short hair with bangs just barely covering one eye. She was obviously a student with the skirt she wore but no one could really recognize her. As she walked over to a corner no one stood bye Tie just smiled knowing this competition just got a bit more interesting.

-------------------------------------------

There was a small booth above the stands and overlooking the entire field where the battle would take place. Amelia and Jonah were inside the booth acting as the tournament's two announcers. Jonah looked nervous as he fiddled with his mic and Amelia was yawning wondering who in the faculty thought it was a good idea for them to do this job. "Alright Jonah we're up in a few seconds *yawn* get ready."

"Wait what?!"

Amelia put on her headset and turned it on. "Good afternoon and welcome to this year's school festival tournament arc I mean tournament in which minors beat each other up with super powers. I'm Amelia-"

There was a five second pause before she elbowed Jonah and he realized it was his turn. "oh and umm I'm Jonah. We're from the student disciplinary committee...is that right?"

"That's right and apparently it was a good idea for us to be here commenting on the action instead of down there being prepared to stop anything from going to far. Because its the job of the student disciplinary committee to act like sport's announcers." Amelia's obvious frustration was spilling through the mic. Before she could continue Jonah quickly jumped in.

"Don't worry the faculty is filled with capable teachers who are able to intervene in case someone is in true danger. Now, our contestants matches will be starting soon but until then relax with cool refreshments provided by our school. Huh I think I nailed it." Jonah smiled not noticing the mic was still on. While they were unfortunately busy as announcers they were still on the job. The moment it looked like the True Notes couldn't handle any demonic threat they would assist.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 11:19 am

Sandra, Katy and Tesla all greeted their friend as she walked over to them.    When asked about being nervous Sandra replied with "Yea, I won't try to deny it, I'm certainly a bit nervous going into this thing."  Looking around through the crowd there was so many mystery opponents, and so many others of great power.     Sandra kinda wished she could better control this whole Phoenix thing she tended to pull out in desperate times.

Continuing to size up the competition Sandra would eventually spot a women that both terrified her, yet made her blood boil in rage all at once. She was here. "That sadistic slut" Sandra muttered in a low voice, surprising those around her that caught the usually well mannered girl saying such a thing. Sandra didn't know much about this other girls friend, and didn't really care. Her gaze was death locked onto one person, Karen. Just the sight of Karen, that long luscious red hair, hair that used to be Sandra's until the girl literally scalped her to take it, among all the other torture Karen had put her though that day. Sandra clenched her fists tightly, that girl was never going to be forgiven, what Karen did to Sandra herself, Emmet, and wanted to do to Tanesha, that would never be forgotten. If there was one sole person on the face of this Earth Sandra truly despised, even more then Troy at this point, then Sandra was starring right at her.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2018 2:11 am

Emmet followed Sandra's gaze till he spotted Karen and his own anger started to grow. Her long red hair stood out, it was obvious she'd put a lot of work in it and it took everything Emmet had not to compliment her on it, knowing where it came from. Standing next to some pale woman who Emmet could ony assume was a cohort of hers, he questioned what she was doing here.

The slipped on a pair of sun glasses and looked over her shoulder, spying Emmet and Sandra's group, she gave them a big smile.

I'm going to enjoy crushing you two little birds

Emmet was taken aback by how her thoughts had invaded his mind, she appeared to be something different about the girl, but he couldnt put his finger on it. But it didnt matter, he very much hoped she would be one of his opponents.

He turned back to Sandra " Sandra dawling, no need to be nervous, Katy is right, just do your best and you'll go far. I can sense that you've come a long way since I first met you, even without the phoenix, your a formidable woman. But keep in mind there's no shame in walking away, no one will think any less of you if you truly dont wish to participate "

Riku, Noah, and Kano turned to entrance as the mysterious short haired girl entered the room. Riku looked her up and down, frowning slightly " Great, another demon to deal with " He looked over at Noah who was shooting him an accusatory glare, to which Riku flipped him, which was his way of saying he didnt know her. This torunament was certainly starting to heat up.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2018 3:16 am

We'll see about that Sandra said back to Karen telepathically. Sandra's eyes didn't budge from Karen as she continued to steer daggers into the girl, every memory now fresh in her mind only fueling her hatred for that women. It wasn't until Emmet started speaking to her that Sandra snapped out of it and finally looked away. Emmet always managed to put a smile on Sandra's face and when he finished, she replied back to him. "Thank you Emmet, but I've decided to see this though. While fighting may not be be one of my main interests, I don't think I ended up here by mistake. Also I don't trust her." Her was obviously referring to Karen, and the change in Sandra's voice when she uttered that last word was quite apparent. Sandra didn't know if she was suited for this type of event or not, but she was here now so she may as well see it through.

"I've had the odds stacked against me plenty of times, and even at times I was helpless to do anything, I still fought to the bitter end. For better or worse, afraid or not, I want to see this through."

Emmet's senses was certainly on the mark, the old Sandra would of most certainly gave into her fears and would of shy'd away. Sandra still had fears and doubts, fighting wasn't her passion and that was obvious. Yet she now had the bravery to push forward despite her fears and face them head on. Everything she'd been through so far, while traumatizing it has had it's positive effect on Sandra, hardening Sandra as a person. She was now a far cry from the shy defenseless pushover she once was, and her potential was still growing.

-----

While Sandra and Emmet may not of known Karen's pale friend very well, Katy remembered her, having faced that women once before. "I know that women, she's a vampire. Incredibly fast and strong, she tried to drink me the first time we fought. I'll be ready for her this time if we face off again."

-----

Nina was looking over the crowd, so much fresh blood in this place and Nina was so very thirsty. She'd managed to sneak in enough feedings to survive, but it was hard seeing any deaths or even serious hard would raise flags. However it looked like Nina was in for virtually a buffet today, all powers and abilities seemed to be legal from what Nina had heard, all she had to do was avoid killing anybody.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2018 3:26 am

A hush suddenly fell over the room as an immense presence began to fill the room. Emmet narrowed his eyes and looked around, casting his telepathy out in a meager attempt to see what was happening.

Welcome and let the preliminaries begin!!

A disembodied voice boomed, followed by a dazzling flash of black and white light, Emmet suddenly felt as if he was falling. A strange sensation in itself as he was used to having complete control over his movement. This was a mental illusion, or was it magic? He took a deep breath and focused on remaining calm, what exactly did this preliminary bout entail?

He received his answer a moment ago as a mirror image of himself came flying towards him, but something was strange about this illusion. The illusionary Emmet had red eyes those eyes seemed to bore into Emmets soul, He wore an extravant set of golden armor and had rain of multicolored flames swirling around him. Emmet was mesmerized by the sight, those eyes were bleeding out power and Emmet felt helpless to face him.

Golden light spilled into existence all around him, he looked behind him and saw countless weapons slowly slipping from ripples in space. Emmet's head was spinning, he felt like he was being split in two, " Emmet " and everything that he was. Emmet screamed and lashed out, the weapons rained down on his illusionary self, impaling him over and over, yet still he came, smiling all the while.

Emmet glared at him " Mongrel, know your place! "

He raised his hand and a sword appeared in his hand, though it was a stretch to call it a sword, for it's was born before the world coined the concept of a sword. Emmet brandished it as the it's name came racing at him, the spiral " blade " startd turning, more and more power began to grow out of it. Emmet thrust it into the illusionary him and cried out it's name.

Sword of Rupture, Ea: ENUMA ELISH!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Reality shattered around him, sending out a massive shockwave all across the island and seemingly the world itself. Cordelia was blasted clear off of her chair crashed into the wall. People rushed to her side to see if she was ok, but pushed them all away. She she sagged against the wall, covering her face with her hands while keeping her eyes shut tight, not that it helped to get the image out of her head.

When the tournament planners originally came to her with their idea for a prelimiary match, she'd thought it was amusing and decided to go along with it, but now she was regretting it. She shouldnt have been suprised that Emmet was there, but it shouldnt have mattered. His illusionary self should have been the one that he perceived himself to be, but instead his truth self had somehow appeared when it shouldnt have been possible. Worse, was the weapon he'd used, the absurdity of it was maddening.

She suddenly got up and rushed to the window, everything was fine, nothing like the vision of earths primordial form that she'd seen when Emmet unleashed his weapon. She smiled shakily, even without the phoenix, Emmet was a monster, no....that weapon was mighty and a large part of it, but he didnt need it to raise and obliterate the planet. Sinking back into her chair and accepting the glass of water, she drank it greedily. She would need to be even more on her guard from now on, Emmet was shaking his cage and it wouldnt be long till he broke the door down, she shuddered, imagining what that could mean for her and the world.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Tabitha clutched her as the shockwave rippled out, what the hell was that. She looked around, nobody really seemed to notice anything, that means it hadnt appeared on this plane of existence, it had broken through from another, as a mage she'd been able to sense it when it came through, she assumed other attuned people would have been able to sense it too. She tried to relax in her seat, for a moment an image had flashed through her mind and tried to figure out what it had been.

------------------------------------------------------------

Kaiser looked intently at the large golden key in his hand, it had been lighting up like crazy just a moment ago and that could only mean one thing, Emmet had opened the gate of babylon, through pure instinct it would appear. What was going on at this tournament? Emmet had told him stories about Ea, though he'd never shown it to Kaiser in its physical form, he'd seen pictures and even those had unnerved him. It was a weapon that Emmet didnt bring out lightly. Putting the key away, he dashed off in the direction of the tournament.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Jericho staggered to his feet, he was currently outside the stadium, debating if he even wanted to go watch these idiots hit each other, when the shockwave hit and knocked him to the ground. He cast a spell in an attempt to find it's source, but it failed due to the residual energy. His mind made up, headed to find a seat and watch this tournament in hopes of finding the source.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The Princess stood up from her throne and looked around in excitemtn " He's here, he's here!! " She sat back down, shivering in dark anticipation, hugging herself tightly, it had been for a moment, but it was enough to make her the earth, her body as it had once was, she sighed contently " It's not time yet, but soon "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emmet blinked and looked around, nearly everyone was unconscious on the ground, for a wild moment he thought he might have been the cause, but then he realized they'd been fighting their own illusions and had not triumphed over them. He looked down and his eyes widened, that bizarred sword was still in his hands, but as he blinked, it dissapeared. Making him wondered if it had trully been there in the first place.

Riku was breathing hard, blood dripping down his nose, that had been something. It wasnt his first time facing something like that before, but he got the impression it was harder on him then it should have been, he wiped the blood away " Nice try herpy slurpy, nice try "

He looked around, shaking his head at Gat and Shizuka's unconscious forms. Kano had made it through and annoying enough so had Noah. He looked over where he'd seen the others and recoiled back in fear, what the hell was that?! Emmet was holding a weapom in his hand and it was making Riku seriously sweat. Wait, near the end of the illusion battle, he'd felt an immense power and looking at Emmet he could see where it had come from. He looked away, but the unpleasant feeling was gone now, looking back he could see that the weapon was gone or was it? Had it even been there in the first place? Riku hated these existencial questions.

Tanesha felt lightheaded, one minute she'd been standing next to Sandra and the next she was falling and a fake her was coming at her, she'd fought and beat the illusion, looking at all the unconscious people, she guess that means she was in.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2018 3:58 am

Excalibur, Clarent, Gram, Caladbolg, Balmung, Rakshasa

As Tie jumped up breathing heavily and with blood dripping from her eyes. "Ha Ha how amusing." with a spell Tie removed the blood and smiled as she remembered the encounter however short. A battle between a Fallen Angel and a fake version of a full powered child of God was interesting, but her advantage lay in the weapon that was still in the form of a rather nice tie tied comfortably around her collar. The sword with no name or origin unless granted one.

She looked around and noticed everyone seemed to have fought their own battles, but her gaze for a moment was glued to Emmet and the weapon that was in his hand for only a moment then disappeared. However, even now Tie recognized it. Even a Fallen Angel could instinctively recognize such a creation.

Roberta came to after a long and entertaining fight. While not what she expected for a first battle it did get her over her initial worries.

The girl with the hoodie stood up shaking with rage. She seemed to have won her fight, but something happened to get her aggravated.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2018 4:00 am

Sandra initially had no idea what was going on and suddenly a fake her had attacked. Sandra fought hard against the illusion, clone thing, eventually beating it. She woke up and the illusion was beaten and picked herself up off the floor. "Urg I swear I just had the craziest dream" It was then that she noticed others still be unconscious. "Wha-what is this?" Sandra questioned.

Tesla would soon wake up after defeating her illusion, followed by Nina and then Katy. Nobody had expected this but despite being thrown a curve ball, it seems all had prevailed in the end. Tesla did not seem to amused after waking up, she came here expecting combat not mind games. "Alright, who's bright idea was this?"

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 12:51 am

Confetti rained down from ceiling as a banner unrolled itself with the words CONGRAGULATIONS enscribed across it. A tall and lean man dressed in a polkadot suit and an extremely tall top hat, he wore a clowns mask " Congragulations cherished competitors! You are the splendid ones who servived those nasty prelims and can continue on to the tournament to end all tournaments!! " he waved his arms around wildly and did a little jig.

" My name is rafalafa cooperata magnificolaska the third!! But you can call me Mr. Ref for I will be the referee for our battles. I'm here to explain the rules to you, so lets not waste anytime and get right to it! Rule number one, no murder. Meaning you cant kill your opponent, end their life, etc. Everybody got that? Good. Rule number two, as you know this tournament is for mutants, people with powers. So for thias tournament your using your powers and good old fashioned kung fu, if you know it. Things like swords and other things for stabby time are not allowed, unless of the elemental nature. Rule number three We have that beautiful green lawn surrounding the ring and I know the tempatation to go running barefoot through it will overwhelm you, please indulge, but your only allowed ten seconds, anytime after that and youer disqualified.

" Rule number four, this is for those with telekinesis and flight, sorry but no being cheap. Meaning you cant throw someone out of the ring and hold them down with only the power of your wittle mind, thats boring and wont be tolerated, seriously dont do it.....the consequenses are pretty nasty. Fly to your hearts content but no leaving the border of the arenas roof. Rule number five....have fun!!! Seriously, I know it seems like were ruining the fun, but really as long as you dont kill your opponent.....anything goes.....so things like beating someone to within an inch of their life, flaying skin, ripping off limbs are all very much allowed. Of course if the winner is stupidly obvious, we maaaaay just step in, otherwise you all have the power to forfeit, not like your in danger dying "

He pointed over his shoulder, Dr. Spayde was leaning against the wall, not looking particularly happy " Our wonderful miracle doctor is on call to patch you up right and pretty, so please fight with all intention to maim each other!!! "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 1:50 am

Sandra got cold shivers on the mention of being beaten to an inch of her life, she'd already been down that road and beyond. Sandra was sure that sadistic bitch Karen would happily take full advantage of that rule if given the opportunity. If they met, Sandra would have to make sure that didn't happen.

"Sounds like we're going full on Purge mode this year" Katy commented in response to what the ref was saying. To allow powers was one thing, but to allow people to be basically as nasty as they wanted shy of killing was something else. Katy understood that some of these opponents was now going to be incredibly dangerous, maybe a little more so then had bargained on. She'd have to watch herself in these battles.

Towards the back of the room with Karen Nina would finally break her silence, speaking to Karen. "So what do you think of this years so called rules?"

Juliet laid her sword down, looked like she would have to fight the old fashioned way. Luckily that wasn't really an issue.

Tesla seemed pretty indifferent towards whatever the clown had said, at the end of the day it didn't change Tesla's goal to be the best.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 2:22 am

Scott looked over at Kiya.
"Yeah, this should be interesting."
Tournaments and the like never actually interested him, it was a trophy game and not real fighting, but he was left no choice with his job to look after Emmett and Sandra. He listened as the announcers expressed some slight bitterness, and he wondered if this school safety committee had members on par with the True Notes. He then felt some strange energy coming from Emmett, and he detected that the tournament prelims had been an odd test of skill. Afterwards, he watched as some clown called Mr. Ref appeared to explain the rules.
"Huh, those are some odd rules."
Settling back in his seat, he thought that the combatants were woefully underpowered, not on par with opponents he had fought in the past, but felt that this would be an interesting way to pass the time until Kiya made her move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)
Page 3 of 39Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next