Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Alternate DC Uprising

Go down 
+5
Mike B
LuckyMan
shinigamiriku
justinlynch3
Marvel
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

Alternate DC Uprising - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2022 9:08 pm

The air became charged with divine energy as Emmet raised his spear, Hades watched, meserized despite himself. The energy took shape, forming four massive, humanoid beings comprised of red, white, black, and golden light " Meet my titans, my " daughters " born from my love and power, thirsty for combat " each one of Emmets creations was wielding a weapon of the highest quality. Red wielded a scythe, white a rapier, black a sword, and gauntlets for the golden one.

Hades smirked " I see, trully befitting a god of creation, lets see how they stack up against my minions! " Hades titans let out soundless roars and leaped into battle, Emmets own titans immediately launching themselves forward, the resulting clash echoing around the world.

Hades and Emmet weaved around their embattled forces and resumed their personal fight, everytime Hades thought he'd gotten an edge over the other god, Emmets technique drastically changed and Hades was momentarily put on the defensive. He drew from the endless, causing the ground to crack open as Hades summoned the darkness of the underworld and its fires.

" I must admit, your an enjoyable combatant, but that being said the end is never in doubt, I merely amuse myself with you, I could end this now if I wanted "

" How amusing, that you trully believe you'll win " Emmet laughed, summoned a curtain of cosmic fire and teleporting out of the way of Hades attack, leaving his current to block it. Hades appeared behind Emmet and grabbed the back of his neck, but his iron grip passed through as Emmet shifted to cosmic energy form and batted Hades back with pair of wings he sprouted.

Hades Bident suddenly grew bigger, more menacing looking as he infused it with over a million souls of damned " I'll claim your soul and keep you with me for all eternity! "

--------------------------------------------------------------

Apollo swept a finger across his wound, causng it to vanish instantly " You dare much you infernal wretch! To wound the beautiful face of the sun god Apollo, Such taboo, such heresy and disrespect will not be allo-BANG!

A bullet bounched off of a barrier Apollo formed, cutting the pompous speech short.

" Bitch if you dont shut the fuck up and fight, I generally like watching guys jerk off but this is gross and disgusting, we fighting or what? Asspollo! " Riku yelled as he completely regenerated his body and clothes in an instant

Apollo's face began to redden as his rage grew " I've heard enough of your vile tongue demon, this is not a fight, it is an execution!!! " Apollo pointed his bow upward, gathering a great amount of power " Phoebus Helios! " he fired a single arrow.

All of Greece was suddenly blanketed by an intense wave of light as what appeared to be the sun descended down in all its glory " Witness the power of a god, witness Apollo!! " The sun god cried, the intense rays of heat and light became an unfathomable amout of arrows, infused by the power of the endless, the sun became a quiver dispensing an infinite amount of arrows.

Given how wide and expansive the attack was, Apollo was going to hit everyone on the ground below, hell he was going to wipe Greece off the planet " I guess this is as good a chance to test these powers out as im gonna het, Azathoths embrace! "

The sky became engulfed in an ocean of darkness, cutting off the ground below entirely. Apollo watched with a haughty expression as his attack struck the measly film of shadow.....and nothing happened. He looked closer, his arrows should be tearing through the darkness, but instead they were beind devoured. He suddenly noticed that Riku was nowhere in sight. His first thought was the deplorable demon had been destroyed by his magnificent attack, but something told him that wasnt it.

He loathed too, but he called upon his power of forsight to peer into the future. But what he saw was...nothingness, a yawning darkness that seemed to stretch on forever. He blinked away the vision, trying to make sense of it. Suddenly one of his horses screamed, it's head had been chopped off. Apollo looked around wildly but still was unable to see anything amidst his infinite arrowfall.

" Tag, your it "

A being pure light appeared in front of him, Riku, stretching out an elongated hand with sharp claws and raked them across Apollo's face and chest.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In front of Garfield was himself, human and wearing his old costume, back when he'd been alive and working as a hero named Arachnaman, back when he'd been stupid and good.

" What the fuck is this?! " Garfield demanded angrilly as he leaped at his past self. But Arachnaman simply dodged.

" Dude, im the one who should be mad, I mean look at me, you, us? You know what I mean! "

Garfield snarled and kept attacking, but he was easily evaded " You do remember about the nifty spider sense right? "

Of course he knew, after he became a vampire it became ten times stronger, but now it didnt seem to be working for him, anger and inebriation were messing with his head, it was hard to tell up from down. Even more so when he found himself falling, below him appeared to be New York City. He reached out and clung to the side of a building, a bit of a ways up was Arachnaman.

Garfield could barely stand to look at him,or keep back the flood of memories. He was originally from another earth, though this wasnt something he advertised. He'd been the son of Kaine Parker, clone of Peter Parker and an african American woman named Maxine. His father instilled in him the sense of justince, morality, and doing the right thing. He eagerly trained endlessly to master his powers and when the time came, become a hero.

" Oh it all started out great didnt it? Kicked some ass, saved some lives, met some hot guys, a Parker through and through " Arachnaman monologued " But then it wasnt so good was it? Being a hero doesnt guarantee you'll always win or have to avoid making tough decisions....remember when we had to first choose between saving The mayor and that little girl. How we agonized over it since the Mayor was like family and we'd actually gotten close to his family. Watching the girl burn to death wasnt easy....was it? "

" FUCK YOU!! " Garfield screamed and charged up the building, sprouting spider legs. But Archanaman was alread on the move, he leaped from the building and began swinging away. Garfield gave chase, using his own internal webbing to keep pace.

" We agonized over it for months, the public certainly didnt see us in a good light, from then things just snow balled down, the fights became harder, the villains crazier, the victims grew and grew Our self hatred along with it. Remember Tyler? "

How could he forget, the person he considered the love of his life, his soul mate and greatest mistake of his life was not protecting him, letting that villain get away and discover his identity. Track down Tyler, kidnap and torture him, for days Garfield searched tirelessly and each day a new piece of Tyler was left in front of his door. A finger here, an ear there, then it progressed to bodyparts and organs. When he finally found what remained of his beloeved, it was too late, that had been when he took his first life, the man that killed Tyler.

Garfield caught up to Arachnaman but got one of his spider legs grabbed and hurled into a building. Arachnaman was instantly on him, pummeling him and causing them to fall through floor after floor till they reached the bottom and the building began to collapse.

" Sucky part is that villain in question had some pretty big friends, we'd stumbled onto some fucked up organization that came after us with everything it had, how many people we cared about experienced the same thing as Tyler how long were we running for our lives after it became apparent we couldnt win, couldnt reach out to anyone for help "

Arachnamn kicked Garfield, sending him flying into a cemetary. Garfield hack up a geyser of blood, he looked at the crimson puddle and remembered his final moments as a human. He'd been grievously wounded, bleeding all over the place. He'd only barely been able to make it to the random house he found himself in. Laying in a growing pool of his own blood, one single thought dominated his mind.

I dont wanna die

I dont wanna die

I dont wanna die

I DONT WANNA DIE!!

The absolute fear of death overwhelmed him, getting worse as he sensed the villains getting closer and reaching a fever pitch when broke in and found him. To this day he still wasnt entirely sure what happened, Jericho could only offer theories about long ago ties to Wallacia. All he knows is he heard a voice in his head, asking him if he wanted power, if he wanted to live. Garfield responded yes and drank his own blood as an axe came down and chopped his head off.

" Our body got up and tore apart the villains that had shown up, ending the whole show by picking up our head and putting it back on, from then we went on a bloody rampage and tore the organizationa and whole city apart, it was then other heroes wanted to get involved, after we became a problem and could no longger be called a hero " Arachnaman walked around each grave till he was in front of Garfield.

Garfield pushed himself onto his knees, the injuries he'd sustained didnt appear to be healing . Arachnaman grabbed his head and forced him to look up " We've fallen so damn far from where we began and we hate ourselves for it, we didnt want to be this way, if things were different we'd be married to Tyler and probably have a bunch of kids and living a happy life, not living as a bloodthirsty monster with a bunch of murderers "

"......Heh, not gonna lie, that sounds pretty bitchin and yeah I did want all of that, but it didnt happen and I made the best out of what I got. Wanna hear something crazy....I fucking love my life man, hell, I never really wanted to be a hero, but I went along with it because I thought thats what was best, to make my family happy and do the right thing and all that bullshit, who knows, maybe I was already fucked up back then but just didnt know it. Im perfectly happy being an undead killer and hanging around with murderers, those are my people and I wouldnt have it any other way "

Arachnoid/Dionysus glared " You fool, your supposed to fall completely into despair and lose all hope! How increcidbly boring!! " He raised his fist, bringing it down to smash Garfields skull, but the vampire reached out and caught it, looking up with a wicked gleam in his eyes.

Ultimate skill: Trickster king Anansi has been unlocked

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noah crashed into the ground, surrounded by a bubble of red energy, he quickly got up and took off, more of Hermes clones giving chase, contiuning to multiply. He paused in mid air and in single movement, turned around and shot through the group, taking out most of the flock but a few sped off and counterattacked. Noah felt one of them grab his right hand and begin yanking at it.

" You'll have to forgive me but I am the god of thieves and that little ring on your finger looks like something I need to have! "

Noah found himself being dragged farther and farhter upward, past Riku's battle against Apollo and all the way into space. More of hermes clones attacked him, wearing out his defenses. He remembered Riku's warning about the ring being removed and that it would mean his death. Dying at the hands of a god......infuriated Noah to no ends.

Even when he was an executioner of the church, he put no belief in god or the faith, he only believed in his adoptive father, Alexander Anderson, for him he would do and be anything. Father Anderson fought for the church and so Noah did too and in the end they'd been betrayed by the very faith they swore to fight for. Father Anderson had been killed and the same fate had awaited Noah if not others seeing better way to use him.

He hated god, all gods.....except Emmet, who took him in and never tried to use him, only encouraging him to what made him happy and to enjoy life. To him Noah swore his loyalty too. Yet this god Hermes was trying to kill him, take him away from Emmet, from the code:breakers. Noah felt anger like he never had before, it started at his core then spread like wildfire through the rest of his body till it hit his ring.

" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! "

A massive explosion of red energy knocked Hermes and his clones back, a wild maelstrong of energy formed around Noah, his eyes radiating the energy of rage, plasma oozing from his mouth.

" Well that was a nice little display, I want that ring even more no-!!

From the depths of space Hermes sensed a great power heading their way, a moment later something appeared beside Noah. The living embodyment of the red light of rage had appeared, The Butcher!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nina sensed another great force making it's way towards the battlefield, the ravaged ground bursting plant life as awhole forest seemed to be growing out of nowhere. At the top of tree, sitting on a throne of flowers and branches was a woman with green skin, long purple hair, and wearing a dress that seemed to be made of rose petals. She looked down at Nina with Disdain.

" That I have to be in the presence of such undead filth! its bad enough I have to work with that loathsome monster that took my precious Persephone from me, now he riddles the earth undead. I cant do anything about them or him " her eyes pulsed with a mothers rage and divine fury " But you and your lot I can surely crush, I Demeter, queen of the harvest and the green things, I shall use your body as fertilizer to grow beautiful flowers for my precious baby! "

The ground beneath Nina's feet cracked open and out slitethered massive tree roots, with the swiftness of snakes, they moved to ensare the vampire.

justinlynch3 and Marvel like this post

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2022 10:05 pm

Everyone looked at Jessica when the alerts came in from the ring, then coupled with Rider's report. Tesla spoke up "Well with Katy still recovering and Sandra out leading the charge on Zeus, I guess that makes me one of the more senior members here. I would assume the proper thing to do is contact the Justice Force and see if they need to send us in. We'll probably need their teleporter to get there fast enough to make a difference anyway."

-----

Tanya knelt down by her husband taking his hand and like it did for Hercules the still present healing clone began working on Kano. That bastard Zeus, Kano had that battle won before he cheated with the Endless. While Tanya heard Hercules remark she paid it no mind as her husbands health was what mattered right now.

While they waited Amy spoke to Morgan "Hey Martain Lady how are the doing in their battles, can you scan them?"

-----

Nina took to the air and avoided the routes with relative ease. She could naturally break the sound barrier with her speed if need be, and now with the buff's from Emmet and Riku she was much quicker again. So if the speed of snakes was the best this goddess could do, it wasn't going to go well for her. Nina opened slits on her arms pulling out two long slits of blood to make dual whip like weapons. She used them to quickly slash the tree roots down to size before sucking the blood back in. "Holding out on me aren't you Demeter? I'd recommend trying a bit harder then that."

-----

Troy stood up after Sandra healed him up best she could. "So what now that Zeus and Poseidon have tucked tail and ran?" Sandra knew the gods was up to something, obviously they wasn't running scared. Even Troy knew that, he was just being him. "Well Troy we probably see how the others are doing and form a game plan from there."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2022 6:34 pm

Moving beyond light speed Hades swung his bident, unleashing a million jabs within the span of a single second, at the same time sent a barrage of greek fire and shards of underworld stones fashioned in the shape of blades and possesed by more souls. Emmet froze time and evaded the attacks, but found that the rock blades were still after him, quick observation showed that they held the capability to harm him even in this form.

He summoned a swarm of mini phoenix constructs to swirl around him and directed them at the stones while calling on cosmic and divine flames against the greek fire. This resulted in another explosion. Emmet screamed as Hades Bident pierced his form, the millions of souls augmented by the endless ravaged Emmets divine essence and clawed at his core. Hades created a cage of glissening crystal, intending to place Emmet in it.

But his mind was suddenly assaulted with an intense pain, bringing him to his knee's. Floating behind him was another Emmet, this one in psionic energy form and holding a closed steel fan that pierced Hades head " Surely you didnt believe the fight was over already dawling "

Truthfully he had, but Hades could see that he had miscalculated. He was slammed into the ground by an intense telekintic force. Cosmic Emmet wrenched himself free of the bident and set about burning up the millions of souls. The ground swallowed up Hades, his body breaking up and merging with the ground, he reached all the way down to his domain summoned it.

A dwarfing the titanic warriors currently battling, Hades molded a body from the earth and all its minerals, packing it the substance of the underworld and a countless number of souls, all reinforced by the endless to the nth level.

" That you could push one of the three great kings this far is worthy of praise, but it ends now!! "

" Agreed, we are at the finale, lets make it a real show stopper shall we? "

This voice came from a third Emmet, in divine energy form " King of the underworld you are magnificent but you do not compare thine own perfection, I told you before that preside over creation and destruction, allow me to grant you total anihilation! " He began gathering a great amount of power around himself.

" Whatever it is you are attempting, it will not be allowed to pass! " he reached out toward divine Emmet but a massive phoenix construct courtesy of cosmic Emmet intercent and landed on his arm, its talons digging in deep and flooding the body with cosmic flames.

Psionic Emmet flicked open his fans and tapped into the power of the astral planes. He began a graceful dance that unleashed cannon blast of psionic force that smashed through Hades great body. The endless allowed Hades to repair the damage and swat away the phoenix construct. He released the wild souls of the underworld, empowering them with the endless. Cosmic and Psionic Emmet flitted about the sky, as the souls swarmed around them.

Unleashing a variety of different flames, from cosmic, psionic, hell, heavenly, dimentionly, and the sun itself. These all combined into a massive rainbow tornado of fire that surrounded Hades and evaporated the souls. He found his body, mind, and divine essence being burned, what was this power, these flames. Hades quckly created a barrier around himself, allowing him to weather the attack, but even then the cosmic and psionic Emmets were still launching joint attacks forcing him to put more power into his defense, he would not let this go on!

This the end

Golden chains appeared out of nowhere and rapidly pierced through Hades massive body and wound around it, holding him tightly in place. Hades gasped as he realized it was nearly impossible for him to move, these chains had anti-divine properties!

" The chains of heaven, a treasured weapon of my grandfather, made from his only friend. They exist to bind the gods, the more divinity a god has the stronger they hold as you've no doubt noticed " the other two Emmets joined divine Emmet and they spoke in unison " The endless, it is a fascinating thing but the concept is fairly simple to any god with some sense. In this new world I do not hold the amount of sway I did in my original world, but that is not to say it will always remain that way "

The three Emmets merged into one, now hold an orb of pure destruction in his hand "In this moment quality will trump quantity, my code:breakers are quite precious to me, and I to them, their belief in me far surpasses any forced belief that Zeus is wringing out of the masses "

Hades tried to make sense of what Emmet was saying, had he tapped into the endless as well, but surely that couldnt be the case and even if it was, there was no way he could amass enough power to rival the Olympians now, but at the back of his mind he realized how pointless it was to ponder as he heard Emmet utter the word.

Ultimate skill: Extinction king Gilgamesh!

Time seemed to come to a complete halt for the whole world. Emmets orb flew down straight at Hades and expanded till it seemed to encompass all of creation, resulting in something that couldnt be called a simple explosion, no it was more accurate to say it was a complete act of god, an undeniable occurence of pure and intentional destruction, the world was momentarily eclipsed by a Golden light, it would inspire multiple people around the world, artist would paint, arthors would write, sculpters would take up their tools and create masterpieces but lament that they would never reach the realm of a single god.

The light faded out, the spot where Hades massive body had been was a gaint hole in the ground, smoothly carved out. At the last minute he'd sensed Hades expend every ounce of power he had to flee, still taking a tremendous amount of damage but otherwise still existing. Emmet let out a breath, he couldnt recall the last time he'd let himself run wild like that, it had been quite refreshing, along with taxing.

Hades undead army vanished the moment he'd been defeated and ran.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apollo screamed as he felt the demons claws against his divine flesh. His golden blood flowing out from the marks. He swayed in his chariot but fought to keep himself upright " Found demon!! " he roared in anger " You dare much, far to much!! huh?! " he'd attempted to rid himself of these distateful wounds, but found that nothing was happening " W-What is this?! "

Riku cackled " Pretty neat huh? i've always been pretty good at curses at hexes, one of my skills is called cursed body, meaning I have curses running all through my body and can activate them anytime I want, the kind I keep in these hands are for tampering with regeneration you see. I have one of the most broken af ones, so I have a very good idea of to cripple others. In general this never would have effected you, but again I've awakened recently and all of my curses got waaay stronger "

Apollo glared at him, though his wounds wouldnt heal, the endless allowed him to boost his defenses and effectively freeze the wounds " How are you able to wield the power of light? "

Riku shrugged " I can become anything I want too, why the fuck would light be ruled out, btw im immue to light and holy based stuff, really nice gift from the bestest boss evah. I can even turn into divine energy, which is what I did when you pulled off this hax ass move and blended into the background, turned into light for the lols mostly. Btw those other curses I packed into the bullet I grazed you with should probably start kicking in right about...now! "

Apollo doubled over, vomitting up a geyser of black blood, his head began to spin and noticed black lines beging to spread across his body, starting from the spot on his cheek that had been grazed.

Curse of weakness activated

Curse of distortion activated

Curse of agony activated

Curse of mutilation activated

The list went on and on, Apollos divine resistance initially canceled them out, but as they kept going his resistance was warn down, he sagged in his chariot as pain wracked his body and black blood spilled out of every orifice. His beautfil gold hair turned brittle and fell out, his glorious body sunk into a husk, his teeth rotted and fell out.

" ENOUGH! " Apollo managed to muster, drawing on the endless to cause his body to replenish itself.

" And there it is "

Riku's enlarged hand juttet out of Apollo from the back, piercing through his stomach " Curse of rejected faith " Riku whispered seductively as he licked Apollos ear.

The sun god felt the immense power of the endless that filled his body begin to go in reverse, fleeing from him " How is this possible.....a mere demon to do this to a god, what on Gaea are you? "

" Heh, I dont have much of a reason to keep it a secret it anymore so sure i'll tell it. You see Asspolo im a bit of a god myself, nothing like you " glorious " Olympians, anw im from a stock thats more out of this world, that hides in the abyss and the unknown "

Apollo gasped weakly, it wasnt possible, was he referring to the outer gods, the great old ones, the madness. How was that even possible?

" I'm sure your wondering how thats even possible, cliff notes version, my mom was a very powerful and ego driven mage who wasnt satisfied with bearing the child of a prince of hell, no she had thrown in a bunch of alien stuff into her oven and wala here I am, but thats enough story time for now, now we get to something really fun "

Apollo felt Riku's presence behind him begin to cvhange as the demons form shifted over to something fasr more grotesque and chaotic, one of the last things he saw were giant tentacles reaching ou from the abyss to grab his horses, then his mind and body shattered, engulfed in pain and Rikus twisted desires, his form played with in a sick game of sadism.

At the end of it Riku was lounging in Apollos chariot, he'd tossed what remained of the god off in some random direction and marveled at his spoils. He'd devoured a portion of Apollos power and gained the power of a sun god.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dionysus had encased Garfields physical body in an orb of divine wine allowing him to trap his mind and enjoy a good show. But now his mood had turned sour as Garfield wasnt playing along the way he was supposed to, the god of win considered simply crushing vampire, completely unaware that he was being watched.

Upon unlocking the ultimate skill, Garfields spider sense had evolved drastically, allowing his senses to move past his general surrounding into a whole new realm, he was currenly looking down at Dionysus and himself. It was a very surreal experience to say the least, he was also able to see the world as a giant spider web with strings wrapped around everything, eacvh meaning something different.

For the god of wine Garfield could see the vibrant threads of the endless, he reached out and wound his finger around them and tugged. He wasnt able to break them, but after tugging long enough he was able to see them weaken. With a thought he was able to produce a string of his own and attach it to the god.

Dionysus was so caught up in his thoughts that he didnt notice he'd been ensnared in Garfields web. He went to sip his wine then immediately spat it out and inspected the content of his goblet. His wine had been changed into blood with centipedes and other insects swimming in it, he tossed it away in disgust. He finally noticed that he'd been surrounded by a giant spider web.

He leaped from his couch and summoned power from endless, but couldnt feel the rush from before, he tried calling more, but suddenly found himself suspended in the air, his limbs bound by threads " You fucking vampire filth, do you know who the fuck I am?! "

" Do you know that I dont give a fuck? " Garield said from his spot above the god, sitting at the center of his web and holding the strings, he lightly began to tug at them, causing the ones holding Dionysus to cut into his flesh and blood to trickle down.

Dionysus gasped in shock, he couldnt recall the last time he'd felt pain and he certainly didnt like it. He thrashed against the threads, but this only caused them to cut deeper and more blood to flow. His head became clouded over with fear, forgetting his divinity and the endless as Garfield wover his web tight around the demi-god.

Slowly Dionysus body was ripped apart by the strikgs, his body dangling, being held up by the strings as all of his blood flowed into a giant wine glass. Dionysus saw the other gods swimming in it drunk, drinking deeply and laughing at his misfortune. In the physical world. Garfield had broken out of his prison.

Dionysis was writhing on his couch, clawing at his body in a crazed frenzy. Garfield raised five red spikes out of the ground and impaled the god of wine through his arms, legs and chest. He walked over to one of the spikes and ran his tongue over it, lapping up the blood that flowed down it.

" Oh thats some good shit! " he climbed up the spikes and went for the tap, savagely biting into Dionysus neck, drinking deeply, his eyes turning golden in the process, this would go down as one of the happiest moments in Garfields unlife.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The butcher, a large red bull, the embodyment of the emotion rage. Hermes was baffled to why the creature would choose to show itself here, was it drawn to this red lantern here and intended to use him as it's host? Hermes couldnt allow that to happen, but before he could even do anything, a fist smashed in his face and sent him flying. He was caught by two of his clones, but both of them were destroyed by an energy blast from the butcher.

Noah was already capable of reaching close to light speed, but empowered by his rage, he shot past that and struck Hermes in the face again and again, unleashing a barrage of blows against the messenger of the gods. Hermes backpeddaled but Noah remained on his heals. Hermes drew on the endless, increasing his speed even further. He shot straight at Noah, intending to run right through him.

But he was halted by a shower of rage plasma, he veered out of the way, appearing directly in front of Noah. His fist flew wit enough momentum to destroy a planet and hit Noahs barrier, shattering it after a head seconds. Noah grabbed the front of Hermes toga and headbutted the gods nose.

Hermes howled as golden blood sprayed out. He glared at Noah, creating thousands of speed clones of himself, he would not sand for this, he was the messenger of the gods, a most prestegious title, he would not be stopped by some mortal! As Hermes was fusing, the butcher roared and fused itself with Noah, taking him as it's host, releasing a great amount of energy. Noah's appearance had changed, his skin was a dark red, two bull horns jutted from his head and his eyes were completely red.

In his hands he held two bayonet constructs with hundreds more floating around him. With a roar he sent the bayonets flying, Hermes speed clone began to move, but a roar from Noah from them in a fit of rage, the bayonets piercing through them. Hermes screamed and charged, time was at a complete halt as the two race around the earth, attacking each other.

Hermes was so consumed by rage that he was forgetting he wasnt one of Olympus's greatest warriors or anything of that sort, he was a messenger with his greatest talent being his speed. But in this instance where Noah's speed was keeping pace with him, it came down to combat skills and Noah had Hermes beat in that, the god was hammered by Noah's fist and pierced by his bayonets and still Noah's power continued to climb.

Through the haze of anger, Hermes realized what was going on, what he'd foolishly allowe to happen. The Butcher and this red lantern were instilling rage in him and feeding off of it and not just him. Hermes could see they were gorging themselves on all of earth and her peoples rage as well. This situation had gotten bad and needed to retreat, he called on the endless, moving into an unknown brack of speed, reality shattered and he slipped into the time stream.

He would go back and not play around, he'd kill Noah before the butcher could arrive and tip the scales, yes thats what he would do. But it would not come to pass, something was suddenly sticking out of his chest, he looked down to see a red bayonet jutting through, he coughed, spraying blood. He looked over his shoulder and Noah was directly behind him. The red lantern grabbed his neck and with his other hand, pressed his fist bearing his lantern ring against Hermes forehead.

" H-Have mercy " Hermes coughed out

Noah looked him dead in the eye and growled out " NO! "

Ultimate skill: Rage king Michael has been activated

Hermes was hit with a massive blast of energy that completely engulfed him, tearing through every one of his barriers that he tried to put up till it hit him directly. He screamed in pain, his godly flesh being burned off his body, through the all the crimson he could make out Noah and something large looming behind him. It appeared to be some kind of humanoid construct with a bear of wings and wielding a sword.

Hermes felt a quick pain below him and realized his legs had been dragged off, his screamed echoed as he was knocked out of the time stream and back into the space above earth. Noah appeared as well and grabbed the god by his face, speeding them straight back to the earth like a meteor till they crashed in greece, leaving a giant crater in the ground. Noah floated up, he looked down on Herme's ruined body at the bottom of the crater.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Demeter's face twisted into a terrible smile " As you wish " she stood up fron her throne. Nina's vision was suddenly filled with rose petals that swirled all around her,in the next instant, her body was completely slashed into tiny chunks. Naturally she regenerated from that but Demeter, empowered by the endless, appeared behind her, wielding a pair of golden sickles, she brought one down and sliced Nina in half straight down and and with the other sickle cut across, leaving the vampire in four parts.

Demeters aura flared and set the four pierces flying in four different directions " Your not worthy of my best, you filthy corpse, but this should well enough now feed the earth grow pretty flowers for my baby! "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2022 7:37 pm

Just as Demeter finished speaking her senses told her something was wrong. The goddess moved just as a dark blur past her, she had barely avoided being decapitated by the vampire just mocked, though Nina had made contact as 3 distinct claw marks scraped along Demeters upper chest, one going across the gods lower neck but not penetrating as deep as the chest marks. It occurred to the goddess the last few seconds had not been real and that most other opponents would be headless right now.

Nina quickly attacked again coming at Demeter so fast she covered the short distance between almost instantly and open palm striked the goddess in the chest, launching Demeter flying back through her own forest and crashing through multiple large trees. Nina faded into the shadows, reappeared behind Demeter and went to slash the goddess in half with shadow claws as she broke though the last tree.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2022 8:35 pm

Nina's shadow claw appear to cut Demeter in half but both pieces turn into a tree trunk and explode, pieces of wood lodging into Nina's body. From the ground, Demeter grew and brought one of her sickles up, going through Nina's jaw and head with one fell swoop. She hurled Nina back through the forest, crashing through more trees, but as Nina halted herself, the forest began to grow again and come to life.

Demeters, riding on the back of a wood dragon, pointed at Nina " I told you i'd use you to grow beautiful flowers and im a goddess of my word! " Nina felt an odd sensation begin to spread through her undead body, what appeared to be roots were moving beneath her flesh,flowers were slow beginning to poke out of her body.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2022 9:05 pm

Nina face twisted in a disgusted snarl as she picked a flower from herself ignoring any pain it may of caused and examining it briefly before tossing it aside. "I'll give you this, this is certainly new." Nina recalled still having some evolution type skill from Emmet in her back pocket, she may have to tap into that soon if this bitch was planning to make a flower garden out of her. Nina first tested to see if her own powers could get rid of the plant intrusion to her body both trying to expel the routes with her blood and disappearing into the shadows. She moved though where no light could reach reappearing above Demeter by moving though one of her own trees and shooting out blood tendrils to stab the goddess multiple times.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 2:36 am

Demeter's wood dragon veered out of the way of Ninas attack launched itself at the vampire, opening it's wide jaws to reveal rows thorn like teeth. It bit into her but Nina slipped out of it's jaws and slammed her fist into it, let her blood flow through and cause blood spikes to burst from its insides. The harvest goddess appeared beside Nina slashed at her with her sickles, the two woman battling it out as they neared the ground.

Roots burst from Nina's body, snaked into the ground below, more and more flowers began to burst from her body. Demeter watched with manic expression, her mind was consumed with thoughts of her daughter.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:22 am

Nina realised at this point she'd been backed into a corner. "Fine then! I awaken the ultimate skill Demogorgon, prince of hell" Upon activating the ability granted to her by Emmet Nina's body started to change being covered in demonic runic markings and her eyes turn black. Demeter is shocked when the flowers and roots overtaking Nina's body all burn away into nothingness. With her new form Nina moved so fast the goddess barely had time to react before Nina appeared in front of her grabbing her the skull and pressing her back against a tree. Demeter could feel her divine energy, like it was being drained and fed to Nina who seemed to keep getting stronger.

"What kind of unholy ability is this, this is not the work of any mere vampire!" Demeter noticed her forest fade away, and Nina was now just holding Demeter in the air by her skull. Any attack the goddess tried with the last remains of her powers merely got burned away by the unholy heat of hellfire. When her power was drained Demeter could feel her skin starting to rip apart, huge gashes as blood spewed out of her and swirled around in the air before getting absorbed into Nina. "I'm not usually one for greens, but I must admit that was quite heavenly." Finally, Demeter herself was the last thing to be burned away.

Now that she had a moment to take in her new form Nina wondered why this ability, this demonic state? Where vampires at a inherent disadvantage against gods in general that Emmet was aware of before they ever walked into battle? his eyes shone with divine energy, bathing the group over in a dazzling light " Starting now, the potential for evolution has been awakened in all of you, tapping into the potential you hold, from this is the chance to awaken new skills and inherit some of my own, it all depends on you, the beginning, take that first step! "

Well whatever, strange as it may be Nina ended up getting what she wanted in the end.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 3:56 pm

The Magistrate was back in his private quarters examining the spear that allowed him to subtly manipulate and control Wonder Woman. Next to him were piles of papers that composed the whole of his research on the weapon at hand, from what he was reading to unlock the true depths of it’s powers he’d need to gather all the pieces. That was something that he would not rest until he accomplished.

“I must have truly stumbled upon real power for a greek god to threaten the destruction of earth over my uncovering of this weapon..” Luthor mused inquisitively as he leaned over shuffling through the papers to continue research. He’d received a notification from Khandaq regarding developments with his oldest foe returning to the planet and liberating hi son from the prison in DC just hours before they were to ship him off to the still zone. That irked him that once again kryptonians had evaded his righteous justice from the Light Brigade, more so that Kal-El himself had crawled back to his planet from the depths of space to get involved.

“Sir Magistrate your excellence I am sorry to disturb you but I have urgent news.” The Magistrate groaned as he heard a constant knocking outside the entrance to his private quarters. He slipped his mask back on and pressed a button on his suit causing the door to slide open.

“What is it? What news is of such importance that you’ve come to disturb me in my time of rest? Go on spit it out I haven’t got all day.” Luthor demanded he enjoyed the brief periods of time he got to himself to immerse himself in further study of this fabled weapon he’d managed to unearth from the depths of the earth.

“We have reports of unathorized activity on the trans mat portal from a distant quadrant in the galaxy whose location is not one of our allies, we’ve to the top specialists from the Light’s technical support trying to get a handle on the situation, but they’ve released some sort of virus to combat our best efforts to stop this unapproved use. As a result we’re expecting the worst and I was sent to notify you for further instructions.” The Light Brigade sergeant remarked to the Magistrate, clearly he’d drawn the short straw and wound up being the one who had to notify the Magistrate of this troubling news.

“Damn it.” The United Empire’s leader slammed his fist down on a nearby drawer. “First our planet is threatened by gods of myth with delusions about a dead man, and now our transportation portals system is being hacked by unknown individuals from an unknown location in space?! Shit establish communications with Khandaq immediately and notify Black Adam, amp up all our security to red alert, whatever forces are guarding the detained invidiuals across the globe that contracted that strange rage virus divide them in half and get them up to date with the current situation and erecting the worst, I’ll be out in the command center shortly, your dismissed.” The Magistrate slammed the door shortly after and shook his head. Today was just not his day, so much for private time uncaring more secrets about this elusive spear he had more pressing matters to handle now.
………………………..
Morgan used her telepathic power to scan the battlefield to get intel on what was transpiring while Tanya worked on getting Kano back into suitable shape after the trickery Zeus resulted to with the endless to pull a last minute victory in their battle.

“Zeus & Poseidon have both abandoned the war effort, some of the other Olympians have either departed or never fought in the first place, as far the battles still raging on it seems the Phoenix’s other questionable allies are more then holding there on plus two of the Shadow League’s members are still fighting a goddess as well. “Morgan’s eyes had been glowing as she completed Amy’s request to investigate what exactly was going down. Upon finishing she floated down towards the others when she received a message In her communicator from Zatari.

“Wonder-Girl I’ve just received communication from Zatari who you left in charge, the good news is working in tandem with the Light they managed to subdue everyone infected with Zeus’s warrior madness virus worldwide, and although prisons around the world are stuffed they’ve all been detained. The bad news is planet Rann is under attack by some mysterious enemy and they’ve called for a team of heroes for emergency assistance. Without help these invaders will conquer Rann, and use their zeta teleporters to strike earth next.” Morgan warned finishing providing Amy with all the intel she’d gotten from the mystical heroine.
……………………..
Sean, Silver Rider, & Cain all listened with intent as Tesla spoke, and took command in the current situation. There was no argument what so ever from any of the three as among the group gathered Tesla out ranked them all in seniority. Well all except for Filipe & possibly Rachel, but the Ventro sister had been hit especially hard by the dark fear energy that struck hours ago thanks to the nature of her precognitive vision powers so Ice-Hands was focused on comforting her in their shared room for now.

“Alright so communication with the Justice Force to see if they want or even need our help it is” Rider began typing some stuff on the monitor and then used the power cosmic to send a message/establish communication with the JF despite their encrypted security & mail system.

“What the fuck, who the hell Is this, how are you accessing our systems.” The voice emanated from Cyborg, aka Victor Stone who seemed to finally make a full recovery after the injuries he’d sustained earlier. Upon fully processing Rider’s cosmic message he understood who he was in contact with, and his face appeared on the SXM’s own monitor screen. Behind him they could see Zatari who was in turn communications with Martian Lady, as well as Tyler/Gotham Knight & Jesse Chambers/Velocity. .”All right this is the Shadow League, the team of heroes from the other universe who helped us liberate the planet during the recent Reach invasion. I’m going to lead a team of three justice force members to Rann to provide aid & investigate the situation with the uknown enemy invading, if you all can provide three members of your team so we have total squad of six for this mission that would be perfect.” Cyborg added leaving the ball in the SXM’s corner of what they do with his request for three of their members to join the Rann mission assignment.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 5:53 pm

So Zeus & Poseidon had backed off, what where they planning now? To recoup or rebuild their forces with new members for another attack, or something else? Like Hercules, although for different reasons, Amy would of preferred to end this now. But it seems instead of a one and done battle, they could instead be facing a war. Amy barely had time to open her mouth to thank Morgan when she spoke again.

"So now Planet Rann is under attack?" Shortly after Sandra and Troy touched down near the other heroes. They quickly got caught up with Tanya while Amy inquired with Morgan to if Black Adam gave out any demands or if they have free reign on how to approach this new threat. Sandra knelt down with Tanya and her clone and started aiding the clone in giving aid to Kano while Tanya filled in Sandra on the details Morgan had just given Amy.

-----

Tesla moved toward the screen and spoke up to Cyborg "Hello this is Diamond, I've taken temporary control while Phoenix is out handling the situation with Zeus and the Greek gods. "If you need three extra pair of hands on this mission we will certainly help. Myself, Metallic and Rider will be the ones to join your forces on this quest."

Like Troy Tesla has had some experience in the past leading smaller subgroups of the SXM. So she new how to speak with a strong and confident voice befitting of someone in charge, which she hoped would earn that little more respect with the Justice League seeing as Sandra was usually the main person to interact with them.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 9:56 pm

Morgan nodded her head to Amy's comment, lately the earth's United Nation & brother/sister planets in alliance with them had been facing violent invaders first Mars & now Rann the home of the Light's & the original Justice League/current Justice Force's group teleportation technology.

"According to Black Adam, a six person squad of heroes from both the Justice Force  & SXM are going to investigate the situation on Rann. Three people from each team, Cyborg's leading the mission, the people going are Cyborg, you, me, & from the SXM Diamo, Metallic & Silver Rider." Morgan finished informing Amy that they would be going to Rann. The Martian could only hope that this assignment on Rann wouldn't involv her getting a beating like the past two missions with the original Superman with his suped up kryptonian android & the endless enhanced Olympian gods.

With Sandra helping Tanya's clones, the healing provided to Kano was enough for him to regain conscienceness. His eyes shot open although his head was throbbing and he got a bit dizzy from sitting up too fast. The Asgardian king rubbed his temple as he got a brief update from the girls about what went down with the olympians & the endless after Zeus used it's power to Ko him after he won their battle. "Ay I am not shamed to admit my skull is throbbing after that blast I took to the head from Zeus infused with that strange cosmic power he manifested & wielded. I believe the best course of action right now is to divide & concquer. The Olympians cannot die, Tanya we should have a team of top notch Asgardian warriors post up here to capture & detain Ares & Aphrodite as soon as they respawn where me & Troy obliderated them. In the meanwhile we should head back to Asgard and use our resources to see if we can uncover the Olympians plans & next move, plus perhaps figure out if we can track down the asgardian warriors kidnapped by Zeus to unleash this warrior madness virus on the mortals & lastly contact the world leaders or in this world's case the Light's leaders see if we have any pull as Asgardian royalty to do anything else to help. What do you think of that plan Sandra." Kano included Sandra in his addressing of his plans, as she was the current leadr of the SXM in this new world/universe the found themselves in.
"Well it looks like I'm finally going on a mission since we've been on this world, nice choice Diamo." Rider said her superhero name with a hint of playful sarcasm although he wasn't taking the situation as a joke he was just so use to addressing her as Tesla most of the time.

Sean was a little taken aback that he wasn't selected by Tesla to tag along on the mission, but it wasn't like he was fully recovered from tussling with the OG Superman so Tesla had made vry logical picks for her three person team. "You all be careful, I'll be sure to make sure everyone here stays situated & safe until Phoenix returns." Sean made sure to use Sandra's superhero name as Cyborg was still on the moitor screen.

"Alright then it's settled let's get moving." Cyborg used his robotic interface to activate the zeta teleporters within the JF base beaming Tesla, Silver Rider & Justin/Metallic to the room the were in, then used the interface agan to teleport Morgan & Amy to the room. After that he went to the monitor pulling up the transmission from Rann & began entering in the co-ordintates for the capital city of Rann. "Alright we're about to beam up to Rann in the next five minutes, we're going to arrive at their capital city in the lab where Rann scientists ^ Rann military sent the transmission for help to us. Any questions or last minute concerns before we get beamed up." Cybor asked as he finished typing in the co-ordinates and a timer for the zeta teleporter began getting ready to transport the six heroes to the location on Rann he had programmed as their destination.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 11:58 pm

"Sounds like a solid enough plan. Out main goal should be finding Zeus and Poseidon, but having some warriors stationed to bring Ares and Aphrodite into custody isn't a bad idea." Sandra stood to face her two departing allies. "I guess Earth is pretty much in my hands while you guys are away. Good luck on your mission." As soon as they acknowledged Sandra's words the two women where gone. "Finally, some more time away from the Justice bitches" Troy commented, much to Sandra's dismay. She turned back to Kano "Alright I guess we better get you home."

She also contacted Emmet letting him know the fights seem to be winding down for now and Zeus & Poseidon had retreated. She said he was free to pull back his team whenever they where done and that she'd be in contact if she finds Zeus again and need the help. If anything Sandra imagined Emmet and Riku would be more disappointed then anything with Zeus retreat.

-----

Mission seemed straight forward enough right now. Help the people of Rann stop the invaders. Tesla spoke up "Since we're still new to this universe at large, it would help to know what Rann and it's people are like before we set off."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2022 1:30 am

"Perfect I'm glad your in agreement, I'll make sure to leave some of my warrior stationed here in Greeece so we can take both of them into custody as soon as they reform from oblivion, that way we can know for sure that 2 of the 12 major ollympians won't be a problem anymore. Kano couldn't help but chuckle at Troy's comment, he was a bit aphrensive about the Justice Force himself ever since the Reach invasion, bu more and more they were proving to be useful allies & capable heroes.

He swirled mjolnir around forming a portal to take him & Tanya back to Asgard. Upon arriving he immediately had one of his generals deliver his decree to the war room to get a platoon of soldiers to take the bifrost to Greece to stand by & capture Ares & Aphrodite as soon as the respawned as they'd be at their weakest & then transport them to the divine prisons within ASgard's dungeon. With that matter of business attendd too he turned to his wife & queen. "It seem that since we've been on this earth I've spent almost half my time sleep or comatose, thank you my love for standing by my side through it all and of course for healing me now and before I love you." Kano said embracing her and kissing her showing that despite everything going on he was still attentive and in love with his wife.
"So I guess it's time for me to go our seperate ways huh, we can regroup later when I'm needed it' bee centuries since I've had the freedom to stretch my legs, go whereever I please, and fuck whomever I desire." Hercules blurted out with a grin on his face, he wondered if Sandra would allow him enough freedom to escape her constant vigilant watch since the Magistrate had released him into her & the SXM's custody finally liberating him from imprisonment by the Amazons for his heneous sexual abusive crimes against them.

Of course the conditions of his release where that he was suppose to aid Sandra & the team in quelling the threat of Zeus & the Olympians, but the paperwork/contract the Magistrate had given Sandra had made her basically his legal owner until he'd provided ample assistance in defeating his planet threatening father as well as any other immediate threats to the globe & the SXM before he was to be granted a full pardon & unrestricted freedom. Still it didn't stop the conniving demigod from trying of course he still had tons of rage bubbling beneath his perfectly white teeth smile towards Zeus, and he was no coward who sought to run from fights being the former god of strength before Zeus had revoked his full godhood for taking pleasure in enjoying many Amazon agains their will without any of their consent whatsoever truly a disgusing abhorent practice & behavior.

It was the irony of life that his current jailer was a powerful woman who didn't take bullshitfrom anyone incuding her own ex-husband. So Hercules felt there was a chance Sandra would reign him in and snap him back to the reality of his parole in which he was still forced to work with Sandra until she deemed him fully rehabiliated.
"Also what about their cuisine like what the got to eat on that planet or rather in the city we're going to that' really good I mean in comparison to earth food like BBQ Ribs, steak, fried chicken, mashed potatoe with gravy, grilled baby carrots, corn on the cobb, steamed broccoli, :As Rider listed some foods he got a daeth glare from Cyborg who wasn't in the mood to discuss culinary delighs when they had a srious missino ahead, but for Tesla he seemed to be much more receptive to her inquistion as it was both intelligent to seek such information before venturing to the alien world & showcased to him why she was the one in charge of the three heroes that had come, although the third hero with them Metallic was it hadn't so much as uttered a single word, in comparison to Silver Rider who had started rambling about all types of earth delicacies that he loved to gorge down.

The Monitor screen changed to that of Rann' capital city, he then causd a projector to emerge from his right arm that formed a holographic layout of the capital city. Cyborg then caused the monitor screen to change presenting Tesla a small slideshow of Rann's capital city as well as a slide about some major & minor facts a about the planet of Rann, their capital city & some customs and traditions the general populace had. "Suffice to say those are the basics Diamo I hope those answer your questions about the planet Rann & The Rannian people at least giving you a basic understanding of where wre going & the people we're meeting plus potentially defending on what we walk into."

"Oh Cyborg don't be mean, the actually do have quite the stellar cousine on Rann, although as a martian my taste buds are probably different from you bald silver one, but I can tell your not human so perhaps if we do have some down time you'll find some of their wondrous   meals to chow on, allow me to show you new friend." Morgan used her telepathic powers to convey images of Rann's food to Silver Rider both home cooked, restaurant made and of course  the martian favorite deserts & sweets.

The Zeta teleporter roared to life teleportong Cyborg                                                        
   , Amy, Morgan, Tesla, Silver Rider & Justin Metallic. They arrived in a lab where half of the roof was turned off, smoke was billowing nearby, damaged cracked lights were flckering on and off, a turned on faucet spewing water into a tarnished sink.                                                                     "Oh my this scientific faciliy does not look do be in good condition does it Wonder-Girl." Morgan mused sadly as she reflected on the last time she was on Rann and this facility was in much better "Health"
"Well I've certainly seen better labs, I mean being messy is one thing it looks like a tornado on cocaine swept through here." Rider announced raising his right hand and using the power cosmic to illuminate it and the ruins of the tarnished lab they'd teleported into.

Suddenly outside the lab the heard the sounds of laser fire, Rider erected a force field around the group as they marched through the lab's demollished wall. "They've arrived please help." The voice of the Rann scientist who sent the urgent tranmission requesting aid from the Justice Force was heard.

"Denabor pleasure to see you again!" Morgan started but the Rannian caught her off his comunication boxx glowing before resuming speaking.
"I wish I could say the same, I mean you and your allies have done nothing to offend me, but our planet is under siege by flying gods who came from the sky shooting fire from there eyes crumbling our infrastructure with no effort, and burning symbols into our ground, and the sides of buildings, facilities & homes they've demolished!!! Our Military's weaponry has prove utterly useless against this new force.

"Oh it seems you've brought along some friends, perfect I was getting a little bored." The seductive sinister cold hearted voice of Astra Zor-El was heard, a woman dressed in kryptonian garb with long flowin auburn blackish hair was seen flying in the sky, behind her were some other kandorians also flying. Another Kandorian named Non, whom had spent several years in the Phantom Zon was seen holding two Rann kids in both of his hands as they cried & pleaded for hlp.

"RRRR HUSH" Non's eyes burned red as he used his heat vision to disintegrate on foth e kids the used his immense strength to punch a hole through the other kid flinging his corpse thourgh the window of a tall building before laughing as he & the others followed Astra downward to the sky where they plopped down on the ground no longer airborne now on foot.

"OH MY HEAVENS YOU MONSTER" Denabor cried out with literal tears filling the sockets of his eyes having witnessed the vicious sensless murder of two innocent Rann kids.  Astra laughed which resulted in an chorus of cruel sadistic laughs emerging from the other soldiers of New Krypton behind her.

"What this is impossible, this many Kryptonians flying about, your kind was purged from the universe during Krypton's eradication. The only signifigant remannt of kryptonian populace in the entire galaxy was the city of Kandor which had been shrunk by the evil alien Brainiac over four decades ago." Cyborg spat out in disbelief both at the fact that he had an uneasy feeling that somehow some way Astra. & the others aside from non who was a well known documented kryptonian criminal who'd been sentenced to 400 years in the phantom zone were part of the not so shrunken city of Kandor.

"And your correct, but thanks to Jaz-ur's daughter embracing her destiny & activation as the Kryptonian Dark Witches of Juru's infamous Worldkiller along with her unique immensly powerful size bending metahuman powers we've been restored, Krypton lives again, after 40 years of a pitiful existence as the size of bugs kept in Kal-El's invincible bottle in his fortress we've been liberated and restored to our full stature as well as gaining all the powers deserving to us under the effects of the wonderful yellow sun." Astra cooed while Cyborg had some sweat shimmer down his neck as he was realizing th fucked up situaion they'd wandered into.

"I don't give a damn who restored you, I mean had we known this was your future, you best believe we'd have stopped by Clark's ice castle and stomped out all of you power hungry killers when you were powerless & bug size. To hav been given a second chance in life and take it to snuff out the lives of others as well as enslave their populace is despicable, and we won't allow you to continue this anymore!! " Cyborg shouted back slowly regianing his confidence.

"Oh really and I suppose YOU all are going to stop us oh please." Astra moved at super speed so fast none of them saw her move and punched a hole through Cyborg's robotic chest effortlessly. Blood & oil leaked out as Cyborg stumbled backwards only o t be caught in Morgan's arms.

"You monster! "Morgan cried out firing martian vision at Astra blasting her back into a parked hover car, while Rider manifeted his cosmic surfboard & flew over to the kandroain soldiers firin waves of comsic energy. Non and two others were blasred back but all three flew forward tackling Rider off his board flying him into a Rann hotel, while Astra used her own heat vision to retalliate on Morgan blasting her upwards into the torn apart lab the heroe had arrived in sparking the battle between the New Krypton Kandorian oldiers & the joint Justice Force SXM alliance.
“Not again everything is gone again!!!” Prime screamed out in rage, he was now 22 years old. For the past three years with his girlfriend Laurel everything had been perfect. The ultimate kryptonian had lived through many cosmic reboots & retcons enough To drive anyone insane having seen & witnessed so many versions of reality & the universe. He’d traversed all corners of the multiverse and had only managed to be stoppd by a multitide of speedsters using the full power of the speed force, the whole of the Green Lantern Corps & multiple other Superman working together in tandem with the Guardians of the Universe, Justice League, JSA & the Teen Titans.

His original loss of earth prime had turned him into a supervillain in the eyes of others and caused him to go bat shit crazy diving deep into superhuman psychosis. He felt it was his destiny to be the one true Superboy, nay more then that the one true superman. He reasoned that logic was appropriate & sensible despite being indirectly responbie for the murder of trillions & directly responsible for the murder of billions across the DC Multiverse. But his entire universe had been blighted out of existence during not one nor two but three of the crises’s and he’d been left with pre crisis levels of kryptonian power
IT was a cosmic mass murdering disaster awaiting to unfold. Eventually during his third return to his own “perfect” reality his own parents were deathly afraid him as was his girlfriend and most of his peers. He spent his time trolling various DC Message boards & forums of his world, before revealingg the authenticity of his existence by attacking the headquarters of the DC Writers threatening to drop the building on top of them unless the writers agreed to leave him alone. Finally after a moment of heroism inspired by his version of Krypto it seemed he’d turned over a new life, and his reward was the three years of paradise with Laurel in a newly refurbished perfect version of Earth Prime.

Sadly the psychotic uber powerful kryptonian’s idyllic lifestyles him being the one and only superhuman & superhero came crashing to a quick & sudden brutal end for the fourth time. This time it wasn’t even due to manipulations of the DC writer, but like him another creation of there’s whose sheer absurd and awesome power had infiltrated the “Real” world once more. This force was the mother of the villain who initially ruined his life and whom he despised more then the supehro community the Anti Monitor, fitting that his own mother Perpetua was responsible for eradicating the truest & greatest happiness he’d had in forever. His powers restored in full, one again donning his power armor and even regaining his favorite power ring the yellow lantern one as well as the powers of hˆ of the dying Guardians of Oa who’d put all their power into stopping him.

Now he found himself in a universe much similar to DC’s Future State, but this was the actual future of DC, Earth-77. While the Monitor had whisked many good heroes to safety, it was ironically the Anti-Monitor following his cosmic warmonger mother’s orders who whisked him to this universe saving him from the oblivion of his own for the fourth time. He was actually reading a comic DC-77 regarding the events of what was about to transpire but right before he could jet to the DC Writers and brutally slaughter them for this messing with his life the cosmic bomb had been detonated & he was here.

It was time to take a stand, and teach the multiverse the wrath of Superman Prime once and for all. To that end he decided that he’d need allies, an army to bring about and usher a new age, which would ensure he received not only his perfect reality but also dominion over all the others for good to prevent this situation from occurring a fifth time. He’d ran into the General, and his army of Kandorians originating from the restored New Krypton courtesy of the Kryptonian worldkiller Dawn Pembrose embracing her destiny, putting together her own fortress of solitude in the desert, and thanks in part to her metahuman powers due to Jax-Ur her father mating with a powerful metahuman, the genetic mixing of their DNA resulting in her gaining extremely powerful mass manipulation powers on top of her other kryptonian & worldkiller powers allowing her to whisk the shrunken city of Kandor from Kal-El’s fortress and restore it to New Krypton, then liberating the General & others from the War Council whom Jor-El had banished for crimes against Krypton that contributed to the planet’s destructive explosive ending just as much as Brainiac’s vicious campaign against them had.

While this was no replacement for Laurel & his perfect reality, it was the perfect start to achieving his goal & cementing his &their reign across this universe & all others to take control of his destiny now & forever more. With his pre crisis levels of power unaffected by the cosmic retcons to level out the powers of the supermen across the multiverse, he fit perfectly into the General’s army and became his most admired soldier, getting the love & respect from him that he never could truly get from his earth father who was in all truth scared of him after reading his psychotic murderous actions in the various comics he was featured in including the ones of the crisis.  All he ever wanted to be was the hero, and thus he had no desire to be the actual ruler of the people, just the most celebrated one. The General had played into those desires and done just that, giving him the title & rank of Major, now known as Major Prime hero of the Kandorians & their greatest leader he rose to heights of fame that even outclassed Dawn the Worldkiller, the ultimate final product of the kryptonian dark witches of Juru.  He finally had it a family of his own with an appetite for power, destruction & vengeance against the rest of the universe for their perceived slights against him & his kind.

Major Prime as he was now known floated in the upper atmosphere of Thangar with Ursa in flight next to him as well as other Kandorian soldiers from New Krypton. They’d begun their pre-emptive strike, and his return in his Superman Prime state donning a perfected new krypton enhanced version of his armor in combination with sporting a yellow lantern ring had sent off all manner of red flags to Earth 77’s Guardians of the Universe. Their worst fears had been realized times a hundred as not only had he resurfaced in his ultimate state, but with the alliance & support of the perfect form Juru Worldkiller Dawn Pembrose, the liberated General & entire War Council once left to tranverse & wander the Phantom Zone endlessly, and the entire restored populace of New Krypton imbued with their rightful powers under the yellow sun as well as complete control & dominance of the Sinestro Corps after brutally laying siege to Qward and taking the rings from the corpses of the slaughtered Yellow Lanterns as they were now called.

“It feel good to wreck Thangar again, this is honestly much more fun then rearranging planets and slamming Rain into Thangar to trigger an interplanetary civil war where hey slaughter each other.” Major Prime said with sadistic glee as he flew farther backwards into the atmosphere retiring a massive asteroid with a flick of his finger it burst into several meteors and using a mere blow of his breath aid comets hurtled into hangar’s atmosphere becoming engulfed in fiery flames producing a destructive meteor shower. Moving at speeds much faster then light he retrieved a couple more massive asteroids and repeated the same combination of powers littering the planet of winged nth metal wielding warriors with cataclysmic meteor showers in a matter of seconds demolishing many of their great cities, and slaughteirng many of their warriors all the while laughing while Ursa smirked seductively turned on by his demonstration of vast unheard of kryptonian power in this era of the DC Multiverse, as well as being cheered on by the Kandorian soldiers accompanying them and being filled with the delicious fear of the Thangarian populace which was damn near orgasmic thanks to the nature of his yellow power ring that was interconnected with his enhanced new kryptonian power armor. He wondered how Astra & her invasive forces were doing on Thangar’s sister planet of Rann. No matter he took a few moments to engage in some much needed stretches choseng to make out with Ursa in the upper atmosphere while allowing the Kandorian soldiers under his command to lay siege to what remained of Thangar after he doused the entire winged resident home sphere with meteor showers of epic proportions. This was all just a warm up, or more accurately an appetizer for the next stop/phase of the General’ universal revenge & forced spread of their domineering empire meaning Earth’s 77 titular world was next, it’s earth.

Last edited by Marvel on Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2022 2:52 pm

"I've always got your back Kano." Tanya replied. A lot of what's been happening to Kano wasn't his fault, it was just misunderstandings learning a new world and bad circumstances. But times of peace would come again like they've always done before.

-----

It struck Sandra as odd for a brief second that Hercules started talking like the mission was over, but she realised what he was doing. She pushed past Troy getting a "cunt!" response from him as still held resentment towards him for just using the SXM to stay a free man and breaking Katy's heart when he left, who was Sandra's BFF. She walked up to Hercules "I'm not an idiot Hercules" Troy chimed in with "That's debatable" resulting in a "Shut it Troy!" from Sandra who focused back on Hercules. "Listen you know as well as I do the terms to your agreement. And even if the time comes I feel you are ready to regain your freedom, you still have to follow the law. I'm still fairly new to this universe but I'm sure means and services must still exist here like it did my world for you to get your kinks. But as for what you did with the Amazon's, that life is over."

Troy grinned "You know Hercules if we work together we could probably take her out, maybe you could even get to fuck her after we beat her into submission." Sandra turned back towards Troy "I dare you two to try it. Lets see what happens assholes!" Instead of attacking Troy just laughs "Relax I'm just fucking with you. Perish the thought Hercules, Phoenix is all but immortal and ranks in universal leagues in power scale."

That was a bit of unease Sandra could done without right now. Worst part is you could never tell if Troy might act on those words someday when the ball is in his court. "Alright enough with the games, lets head back." Sandra took her at least so called allies and warped back to the hideout.

-----

Tesla knew right they just stepped into something they where severely understaffed for. Tesla and Metallic but went liquid forms, Tesla figuring it was futile to go solid diamond and trying to match a kryptonian strength to strength. Both melted into the ground and swirled their powers together making this diamond metal mixture of a substance that quickly expanded across the battlefield covering the ground. Once the ground was coated a giant Tesla and giant Metallic both rose from the diamond metal ground, both growing 100ft or more. As they started throwing massive fists and tried stomping the Kryptonians under their massive boots, projectiles also got for fired from the diamond metal ground towards the kryptonians as well as diamond metal tendrils where shooting up trying to grab kryptonians and slam them.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2022 8:39 pm

"I'm glad and I know you do baby." Kano affirmed to her with joy in his voice, although they weren't out of the hot water and back in purely peaceful times yet it was a life saver to even get this down time they were having now. He received word that the asgardian warriors he'd sent to Greece were stationed and ready to apprehend both Ares & Aphrodite upon their re-materilization from their temporary oblivion.

Kano used a spell to teleport them to the Bifrost, the magical rainbow bridge of Asgad ran by the all seeing Heimdall who was chief of Asgard's security due to his unique sensory powers. "Ay Lord Kano, and Queen Tanya to what do I owe this pleasure." Due to the nature of his powers he'd already both seen & heard the two leaders of Asgard prior to them coming but simply spoke that way to them out of respect for his leaders.

"No need for any of that Heimdall we are on the brink of all out war with the Olympians on a brand new earth where we haven't received the warmest of welcomes, we've come to inquire about the location of the Asgardian warriors Zeus kidnapped to formulate his virus from the madness which runs deep in her blood. As well as to see if your senses picked up on any knowledge of the Olympians plans they may have discussed while on earth or anywhere else that does not escape your powers of perception."

Heimdall mused for a second making a mhmm noise as paused to think on the king's question. “Unfortunately I cannot discern the location of the missing warriors so it isn’t anywhere on this planet, which means they must be getting held on Mt. Olympus. As for they’re plans my king if they have any ulterior motives beyond seeking this locale of this Lex Luthor mortal then they were smart enough not to discuss such matters on Midgard under the watch of my divine eyes. I used my all sight in an attempt to find this Luthor myself, and failed to do so. Which means one of two things that he is truly dead just as the Light said or that he’s managed to find a way to mask himself from all forms of mortal detection as well as from Olympus & Asgard. I must admit I find the latter possibility to be very unlikely since according to this earth’s records while a shrewd businessman & one of the most intelligent mortals to ever live he does not or rather did not possess or wield any sort of mystical or metahuman powers. “ Heimdall stated finishing giving his assessment on the location of the missing warriors as well as his input on the Olympians true motives & his inability to locate Lex Luthor.

Kano squeezed his bottom lip with two of his fingers while tapping against a nearby wall in the Biforst room as if in deep thought before turning to Tanya. “I’ve learned many things over my life time one of those being that turning to you for wisdom has never once proven to be an error or futile use of my time. Based off everything we’ve experienced thus far since coming to this new world as well as what Heimdall speaks what possibilities does your mind lean towards? That Zeus is being nothing but honest and his willingness to obliterate the earth is continent only upon not being able to find this thought dead mortal in three days or do you believe the olympians have other ulterior motives? And of this Luthor fellow Zeus remarked that he’d stumbled upon a dangerous power that is a threat to all life in this universe thus the reason he’s resolved to take this world off the map if he isn’t found. Since we’ve been unable to get even a minuscule lead on his location with all manner of mortal & divine means do you think it’s possible that he’s alive & well hiding with some dangerous power of epic proportions or more likely as dead as this world’s records indicate.” Kano finished poising the question to Asgard’s Queen wanting to know what his wife suspected was the truth in this matter.
…………………..
Hercules cursed inside when his attempts to get an early pardon from Sandra had failed. No doubt the fact that the heinous crimes he was imprisoned for were carried out against women didn’t help the matter in the slightest. “Even I am disgusted with my past actions against the Amazons, who were undeserving of such violative behavior from me. When I look back & reflect on the memories of what I did It’s as if I’m looking through the eyes of an entirely different person.” Hercules replied trying to kiss up to Sandra, he did have regret of course but more so that he was caught and imprisoned for over 2 centuries by the Amazons something that still made him angry to this day even though the punishment more then fit the crime.

When Troy spoke Hercules bit his tongue not wanting to join in on any discriminatory or sexually aggressive commentary towards Sandra who held literally all the power over his life at the moment. “I assume you mean well and are trying your own version of cheering me up with my current predicament with the Phoenix, but I assure you I am a changed man and would never lay a finger on your powerful leader whom I have nothing but the utmost respect for. Truly a testament to how far women have come over the centuries.” He’d started off trying to continue to kiss Sandra’s ass, but wondered if the last line he said might be considered offensive by the Phoenix hero.

Shortly after they were all teleported back to Hideout X, where they were greeted by the appearance of Cain, Jessica, & Chulance. “I can’t believe Tess went on a mission to another planet without me.” Chu pouted with his arms folded upset that he had been taking a nap when Tesla had called rank & took two members of SXM to go along with her to help the JF on Rann.

“Welcome back Sandra, Tesla, Rider & Metallic all left the base to accompany some members of the Justice Force on a recon mission to another planet that’s an ally of this earth’s. I suppose you can just peer through my mind to get a play by play of everything that happened in your absence. Sean’s mostly recovered as well but he’s in the medical bay watching over Katy. Since muscle man is still tagging along with you all I’m assuming the threat of Zeus & his family of asshole gods hasn’t been fully squashed yet.” Cain finished his address to Sandra with a statement that was more of a question.
……………..
Astra, Non, Asha Del Nar, Mur, Sern-Re & Nadira a team of six kandorian soldiers from New Krypton were all combative & ready to take down the team of heroes that had responded to Rann’s distress call. Morgan wondered if the six of them alone had torn this planet apart in such a short amount of time, and if so whether they had any of hope of basically defeating six people with the same powers as Jon but more ruthless and without any kryptonite.

“We won’t allow you to get away with this.” Morgan’s martian vision matched Astra’s again, only for Mur, Asha & Nadira to add their own heat vision to the beam struggle overpowering her with utter ease blasting her through several buildings. Rider took to the skies on his surf board sending out waves of power cosmic energy to keep Non at bay, but the alien brute shattered the sound barrier tackling him full nelson style ramming him into a hospital of all structures. Rider’s body hurtled through several rooms no doubt further injuring, maiming & even killing already sick Rannians. “No!” Rider cried out aghast at his body being used to cause more destruction & loss of life on this planet. His cosmic senses let him sense that the scene in Rann’s capital city was identical to all the other cities & populated areas on this planet. The sheer power the six kryptonian soldiers had allowed them to bring this planet to it’s knees in the span of less then two hours.

Non was already infant of Rider ripping his board from under his feet and smacking him in the head with it triggering a ringing noise in Rider’s ear drums. As he got back up Non began bludgeoning him with the cosmic board at superhuman speeds leaving the silver skinned hero with little to no time to react in order to escape the brutal beating he was getting with his own means of cosmic transportation.

“These are your heroes you’ve called upon to save you.” Astra gloated getting some laughter from Asha & Nadira as well. Astra & Asha’s power rings both flared with yellow energy as they fed upon the fear emanating from the populace of Rann which served to further fuel their rings powers. “OH come on they’re desperate they did what they had too besides this is glorious this is all but an admission of defeat considering they had to call on outside help in less then two hours since our arrival, Rao smiles upon us today.” Asha said gleefully proudly boasting of the Kandorians superiority and thanking their kryptonian deity for their success that followed them in their conquest of the known 28 galaxies.

Asha and Mur stood firm as the diamond metal projectiles shattered upon hitting their invulnerable kryptonian skin. The tendrils that shot around them were unable to restrain the duo in the slightest as they effortlessly tore through them turning their attention to the giants composed of metal & diamond. Asha mockingly yawned as a giant foot of Metallic came down on her resulting in a hole being torn through his foot from the attempt to stomp on the invisible alien, the same thing happening to Tesla’s foot used to step on Mur. Up in the sky a giant fist slammed into Nadira causing the fist to shatter into pieces, with the same happening as another fist collided with Sern-Re. Mur flew over to the giant Metallic using one hand to lift the giant into the air and fling him high into the clouds/upper atmosphere of Rain, while Asha used a single kick on the giant Tesla to shatter her body into pieces of diamond metal that now fell towards the ground. Morgan emerged from the rubble profusely bleeding from being overwhelmed by the combined power of four kryptonians heat vision. Morgan attempted to use her telepathic powers on Nadira to no avail who was already infant of her, Morgan turned invisible to try to get an edge but Nadira’s Super Hearing & X Ray Vision allowed her to track the martian instantly going to back hand her snapping her back visible while also drawing the martian’s blood.

Flying backwards she stopped herself mid fall jerking up regaining her “Footing” in the air only for Asha to come zooming towards her body slamming the Martin sending her hurtling down but Mur moved at super speeds kicking Morgan upwards and the two kryptonians briefly traded blows kicking and punching her back to each other pin ball style which was accompanied by numerous sickening crunches as each blow shattered one of the martian hero’s bones while also causing the formation of eeveral open wounds that were leaking blood just from her enduring a beating from them for a few seconds. Finally done with amusing themselves Asha open handed palm strikes Morgan shattering her teeth then she flew forward clasping Morgan’s whole face with her hand and flying downward smashing Morgan into the pavement below forming a massive crater where she had forcibly landed the martian hero who lay in the pavement with tears rolling down her eyes stinging against the blood coming out the wounds on her face.

“MARTIAN LADY!!!!!” Cyborg screamed managing to get back to his feet, he attempted to use his communication system to call for more help from the JF, but all the kryptonians heard with their super hearing, and in half a mili second Astra was behind him ripping the communicator out of the human android crushing it with her bare hands.

“Honestly I could hear the mechanical whirring and faint beating of your heart from you while you layed on the ground after the hole I put in your chest, you’d have proven to have some sense of intelligence if you just stayed down after that.”
“I don’t give up easy, BOOYA” Cyborg screamed his catch phrase as he hit Astra point blank with a full powered blast from his sonic cannon on his right armor. To his dismay the point blank blast not only didn’t leave a scratch it didn’t even singe the kryptonian woman’s hair. She threw one kick that crumbled his sonic canon and sent it flying until it landed amongst the rubble on the battle-field. Some brave desperate Rann soldiers on jet-packs opened fire on Astra, but Mur moved at super speed ripping out all of their hearts in a second. Astra then used her knee to strike Cyborg’s back breaking it and he collapsed onto the ground where Astra stepped on his right foot smashing it leaving the robot/human hero utterly defeats and layed out on the ground truly defeated, both Cyborg & Morgan were already completely out of the fight.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2022 11:57 pm

Tanya thought it over for a moment. "I find it hard to believe the Olympians would of said nothing. They are a boastful bunch and the thing about secrets is, somebody always says something. We've seen crazier things in our old then a dead man walking the Earth, as such we should not rule out the possibility that this Lex Luther is out there. The question then becomes how do we find him? Out friend Sandra might not necessarily approve of this idea if she was here. But if we cannot sense or detect this Lex person, then what if we look back in time to see what happened to him?"

-----

While she didn't believe it, Hercules first comment about regret was at least somewhat believable, if a little forced and a bit to much to fast. His second comment after Troy suggested ganging up on her was far to much though, Hercules making it painfully obvious he was sucking up to try gain favour with her. "Unfortunately not. Several of the Olympians fell, but Zeus and Poseidon got away. Regrettably the battle was far more intense then we where prepared for as Zeus activated some power called the Endless, sharing it among the other gods."

Sandra did just do a mind scan to catch up on the Rann situation, telling Cain to keep her posted if any updates come in. She walked over to Jessica next "I see you are starting to get some type of grasp on how to use the ring." Sandra raised her hand and brushed it though Jessica's hair, as she did a wealth of combat knowledge flooded the girls mind though Sandra made sure the girl received the information in a way that didn't overwhelm her. Jessica felt like she'd know this information all along, even though Sandra had only given it to her this second. "I'm sorry but with the Olympians, that still unexplained darkness, the possibility of Lex Luthor still being alive and now invasions starting. We may need all hands on deck in the near future. I can't master that ring for you, but hopefully this knowledge can help fast track you in figuring it out."

Jessica was left speechless as Sandra walked away towards the medic bay to check on Katy. Was she just officially recruited and told she may have to aid the fight if things get bad?

-----

Tesla reformed besides Amy, not yet showing any damage as the Kryptonians have only been breaking constructs, all of which just melted back into the diamond metal ground after defeat, being turned back to liquid and reabsorbed by Tesla and Metallic. "I was afraid of this. We seem to be able to avoid damage as long as we keep our physical forms away from the Krypton's." Amy noting Tesla was still in a liquid state even now. "But I think we lack the power to do any physical harm to these people."

While they talked Metallic tried taking advantage of Asha's cockiness to absorb attacks. A mini title wave of liquid diamond metal rose up to wash over her. It failed to wash her away of course but Asha noticed the bits of liquid that stuck to her rapidly expanded, it covered her body in seconds but didn't stop there as the liquid metal flowed into Asha's throat, earns, nose, any and every opening in her body. It formed around her heart, organs, brain, etc and then Metallic in his liquid form shouted "SOLID", every bit of liquid inside and outside of Asha instantly hardened.

Meanwhile other Kryptonians where now coming for Amy, Tesla melted back into the ground as Amy held her right arm up. "Alright "grand dad", lets see if this ability we share is worth a damn." Even though Tanya helped Amy unlock a bit of understanding of her new power she wasn't anywhere near Zeus, but she did have anger and rage fuelling her which seemed to help pull out greater depths in time of need like seen with Hercules. Lightning cracked though the sky as a sparkling cracking blue energy gargered in Amy's palm as the Kryptonians neared. "For Martain Lady and Cyborg, LIGHTNING OF OLYMPUS!" Amy fired massive bolts of godly lightning towards the Kryponians that hurt her friends and slaughtered so many.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2022 2:13 am

Kano nodded listening to Tanya as she spoke. "I feel as though your plan would garner more protest from Yamairo then Sandra if he were still around in this new world that is. I have no problem venturing to the past although we'll have to be extra careful as we don't have luxury of knowing much about this world's past besides what we can find in their records, and history is usually written by the winners so there's bound to be some non truths sprinkled across the historical records we do have. Then of course there's the fact that this Luthor apparently perished 20 years ago giving his life to help the Light during the midst of the Great War that resulted in the Light establishing itself as the sole supreme governmental power of this world." Kano finished before twirlingl his hammer around, causing a small laptop on a stand to appear. Kano went to wikapedia typing in Lex Luthor pulling him up to read about the final years of his life to get an idea of what time period they'd need to travel to, and an approximate area or location to search to see if Lex had really died. "Alright it seems he died in Metropolis at least that's what was reported, also during a battle between the Light Brigade & a slew of their enemies you should create a clone to keep us invisible, and another clone with mental powers to mask us from telepathic detection, I'll use the runes to keep us hidden from mystical means of detection." Kano said as he caused some runic symbols to appear on the both of them, before swirling his hammer around to form a blue portal that led them through time & space to the center of metropolis.

Stepping through the portal the runic symbols activated the runic masking spell that Kano had activated, whilst the two Tanya clones Kano had requested rendered them physically invisible & hidden from mental detection. Metropolis looked all together different from the bustling city of progress that it was in the present, fire and debris were everywhere, military vehicles & soldiers were strewn about the city from the US & also Russia, China, Japan & France on opposing sides to the american soldiers.

"We stand tall and we stand together, this is our deceisive moment. We cannot allow the memory of the millions of Texans who died as a result of the enemy forces hijacking Captain Atom's mind, filling him with solar & nuclear radiation & pitting him against an unhinged Superman to go in vain." Lex yelled out toswarms of US Soldiers who were armed with state of the art mlitary gear as well as advanced alien tech weapons that Lex had provided them from his personal supply as well as others he got from raiding Superman's Fortress of Solitude after he was banished six weeks ago because of the Texas Incident.

The US Soldiers cheered listening to Lex when suddenly an explosion went off killing some of the US Soldiers, a few subsequent explosions followed and the enemy forces were seen having their own alien tech in this case the Russians were using a kinetic cannon to attack the US, while the Chinese had acquired a powerful living armor owned by the Olympian war god Ares that was fueled by mystic energy, & hatred of their enemy in this case the United States & the Light Brigade.
……………………..
“Yeah she’s the queen of mental mojo, never seen or met a telepath more powerful then her in my time with the SXM or even my whole life.” Cain said aloud knowing Jessica was probably shocked by the extent of Sandra’s vast mental powers, and what she was able to do for her as far as filling her mind with combat knowledge & experience.

“We have something called the Danger Room, which as you can tell from the namesake isn’t the safest place of the hideout. It’s a highly advanced simulation room, we’re we can produce a wide range of combat situations ranging from giant mutant hunting robots to various hostile violent alien warriors, and superhumans if you want to try your hand at testing & learning more about the ring in a combat oriented situation. We also have ten different levels of difficulty, and I’d be coming with you, plus I can ask Sean to tag along and have a third person come with us to monitor & manage the controls of the danger room if we need to shut off the simulated dangers or lower and/or raise the difficulty levels for any reasons including safety.” Cain finished explaining the basics of the danger room to Jessica.

“I like how you just volunteered me to come with you all to the Danger Room if she decides to go nice.” Sean clapped sarcastically although he was happy to go with them, a training session was a relaxed situation to work on hi powers without fear of getting beaten into a coma bye olympian gods or hostile aliens.
……………….
Asha was cocky not even bothering to use her superior speed in combat against Metallic feeling that she was invincible even more so with her new shiny ring. She only chuckled as metal began encasingg her. Is this man mentally ill has he not yet seen that no matter what diamonds he liquifies and mixes it it cannot leave a scratch on my body Asha decided to humor Metallic by standing still to allow him full use of whatever strategy he hoped to implement against her.

However when the metal suddenly hardened it caught her by surprise and could have proved fatal if she was a being who required to breath. Instead she used her superhuman speed to vibrate her entire body similar to the Flashes allowing her to phase out of the metal and also causing it to detonate destroying every particle that had been on her. “Whew” Asha’s only response before clapping. “I’ll give you an A for effort, I see where you were going with that, and had I been someone who required my lungs to breath it could have proven to be my undoing even with my invulnerability. So it seems of the group you are the one with the intellect, pity it will do you no good against us. Although I can grant you the same thing my leader offers, which is a chance to abandon this pointless crusade against me & my people and instead join us, Join New Krypton, join General Zod, and you will reap the benefits of being one of the powerful in the new universe we are building rather then joining the plethora of dead corpses we leave in our wake or even worst in my opinion one of the trillions enslaved by our people, so what choice do you want to make metal man?” Asha poised putting her hands on her hips with a smirk on her face as she wanted to see if he’d take he up on her offer to join General Zod & New Krypton.

Astra flew through the skies towards Amy, with Mur, Nadira & Sern-Re right behind her all nearing Tanya & Amy ready to beat them senseless to finish this “fight” the group of opposing heroes was trying to put up against them. “Oh look at this dumb bitch summoning lightning against us? There’s no need to even bother to dodge we are invinicble, a few voltages aren’t going to even singe a hair on our body.” Astra gloated before laughing sparking a chorus of laughter from the other three airborne kryptonians behind her who were all confident in their immunity to any sort of electric attack and almost pitied Amy who they felt perhaps was dropped on the head as a baby to explain her stupidity in trying to electrecute a kryptonian.

“Now then get ready to join your friends as inches away from the morgue.” Astra continued to gloat as Amy’s divine lightning rained down Astra began charging up her heat vision in mid air as did the others, to their absolute shock & utter horror when the divine lightning struck them all out of the sky bringing them great pain & drawing first blood since the battle started. “AAAAAAAH” Astra screamed bloody murder as did the others as while regular lightning wouldn’t of had a effect, the kind Amy summoned had both divine & mystical properties, which kryptonians were not immune to unlike regular electrical attacks. Taking direct hits from the lightning in combinaion with the fact that the kryptonians had not experienced any pain in the slightest since obtaining their powers from the yellow sun proved to be extremly detrimental to the four soldiers. They were all struck to the ground with massive thuds, with craters forming, and blood spewing from the four injured soldiers.

Mur, & Nadira took the damage the hardest, with both being played out in their respestive craters lying unconscious in their holes in the earth and their own blood now pooling around them. Sern- Re stood up breathing heavily as did Astra whose power ring had allowed her some instinctive protection with her defensive yellow aura although she’d still taken half as much damage as the others, While Sern-Re was the most highly trained soldier of the group and had a high pain tolerance long before he had gained powers from the sun which is how he was still standing. “What manner of trickery did you just resort to you wench?! That was no lightning, it shouldn’t have been able to harm us at all!!! And my hair it’s all frizzed I look as though I live on the outskirts of Apokolips?!!!!” Astra screamed out seeing her reflection in a nearby damaged building comparing her hair day problems to the impoverished citizens of the war torn planet Apokolips. Astra clenched her fists so had she nearly drew more of her own blood.

Astra used her light speed to instantly get in front of Amy delivering a powerful blow to her chest to draw blood from the amazon followed by a powerful round house kick to her neck to send her upwards finishing her combo by grabbing her foot spinning around and tossing Amy into the wall of a nearby two story building then used a blast of her heat vision to blast a slight hole into Amy’s right arm. “I will make you pay for ever daring to harm me woman.” Astra screamed as she began marching towards Amy creating holes in the grounds from her foot steps, while Sern-Re flew down next to Astra and join her in approaching Amy to beat her senseless to get revenge from the divine lightning strike they’d been subjected to.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2022 5:25 pm

Tanya replied to Kano's comment about Sandra "I'm not so sure. Sandra's known to stop time and time skip (teleport), but she rarely seems to back and try to fiddle with the past. I feel like to some extent Yama's talk has gotten to her. She is perhaps less apprehensive then Yamairo but still." With that said Tanya watched and listened as Kano brought up a laptop and searched up what was known about Luther. She spawned the two clones Kano requested and before long they set off though one of his portals.

The scene on the other side was shocking. Even with all the battles she'd seen, mass war was still unpleasant to bare witness to. "It looks like America was outnumbered during this time." Russia alone was the biggest country in the world with 11% landmass. Canada, China and United States was second, third and fourth respectively all in the low 6% range. If it was truly the United States VS both China and Russia here, that was overwhelming odds, it made Tanya wonder how in the world the US pulled through and survived this.

-----

"Well... it sounds like I don't have much choice." Jessica had never wanted to get into any of this, but it seemed fate was forcing her hand. First this green lantern ring, then the SXM leader saying her help may be needed. Hell a minute ago Jessica had no idea how to even fight or combat in general, all she knew was pepper spray. And while she had a bunch of knowledge now, she still wasn't passionate about it. She never wanted to be a hero, she just wanted to live her life. But alas, here she was. With some hesitation and nervousness to her voice she said "Alright then, lets go."

-----

Sandra made her way to the medic bay and over to Katy. Her friend was healing up nicely, the dose of Phoenix energy from earlier helping to accelerate her recovery and just as Sandra turned to leave she heard "Sandra?" She turned back with a smile already aware her friend had awoken before even looking. "Well hello sleepy, nice to see you are finally awake."

-----

"Funny thing is I wasn't always a hero. Another place and another time I would of accepted, hell I can't deny the offer is tempting even now. I know this sounds dumb in the moment, and I'm aware what I could be in for with this answer. But unfortunately I decline."

Metallic's options right now where to either piss over the Kryptonian's or piss off Phoenix, Milo, and the Supermen of Earth. While option A was bad, for right now Metallic still seen option B pissing off Sandra as a even worse idea. As the old Earth saying goes, caught between a rock and a hard place. Even though this out of context may not make sense to Ashe, Metallic still spoke this part instead of thinking it "I guess I choose the rock."

Amy picked picked herself up inside the the building she was blasted into, she smiled. It didn't look like she was going to win here, but it satisfied her knowing her new powers where useful even capable of taking down a Krytonian. "If you must know I'm part Olympian. If you think that's bad you don't want to see what the king of Mount Olympus, the true king of Lightning Zeus is capable of."

As Amy talked distracting Astra Tesla reemerged from the ground behind her and wrapped her arms around the Kryptonians head. Tesla knew a choke hold was pointless so she went to cover the eyes. Astra fired a blast from her eyes destroying Tesla's arm but the liquid diamond metal just reformed. As she was distracted Amy flew forward flying into Astra winching in pain as she pushed the Krtptonian into the ground "Fuck!! I should of tackled her with the left arm. and started pumping her full of more divine lightning despite the pain.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2022 10:26 pm

Kano nodded "I agree but it makes since considering Yama is the one who brought us all together, so of course his views would affect many of us including Sandra." Was all he had to say regarding the time travel matter, once they were in the past his asgardian war powers allowed him to sense Tanya's dismay at seeing bloodshed on a mass level.

"Yeah it seems so thanks to my nature I can tell just how vastly outnumbered they are." He remarked to his wife as he watched intently to see what happened next as the Great War unfolded.  A loud noise blared across the city that was a mix of a siren and a horn.

"Myriad Activated" A female robot voice spoke echoing across the city of metropolis. All of a sudden the US Soldiers, their allies & civilians were placed in a trance that left them unresponsive.  Suddenly General Zod & several  kryptonians came from the sky raining down heat vision then destroying all the US army enemy forces. Shortly after Zod exchanged a few words with Lex who pressed a button on his armor firing a yellow beam that generated a clone of him. Zdd fetched a machine gun opening fire on the clone killing it, then Lex fired another beam causing a damaged version of his armor to appear around the bullet riddled clone.

" At ththis rate the United Empire will be the supree power in the world in two weeks tops I'll keep my end of the deal General don't you worry." Lex replied smoothly.
"You better or else your new empire will be the one my people dismantle in seconds." Zod replied with seriousness.

Zod snatched up Lex and jetted into the sky followed by the other kryptonians and the ringing sound was heard again followed by the female robotic voice. "Myriad deactivated." Shortlyafter the Us Soldiers noticed Lex was dead, and began panicking. Somehow Myriad after releasing them from the trance state had implanated them with false memories making them think lex gve up his life bravely to help the US win the battle of metropolis in a narrow victory, showing what effect that device in the sky Lex activated had on the solders.
They went to the danger room with Jessica. Chu went to take the controls, and put in Level 2 danger producing two sentinels. One to keep Sean occupied, and anotehr to battle Jessica & Cain.

"Alright training starts now." Cain turned to a parked SUV coverting it to energy to absorb for increased strength & durability, then took a defensive pose as the human sized sentinel android charged Cain & Jessica starting it's attack
---------------------
"Seems you wer smarer in the pass, shame you'd rather die or be a slave then join the General's regime." Asha laughed but she was happy to keep spilling the blood of her eneemies who refused to get with the program. Asha's ring flard with yellow energy using the powers of the ring on Justin to force him to turn back into his physical state.

Following that she moved at the speed of light to speed blitz him to break his right arm and shouldr, then another blitz throwing kicks with just enough strength to shatter both of his ankles but nothing more, finally she appeared in-front of him using heat vision to burn her name into his chest "Asha" then her eyes flared back to normal and she also slowed down from super speed to regular speed. "Still think you made the right choice."

"Enough!!!" Astra quickly summoned her yellow aura with the power ring expanding it into a force field to force distance between herself & Amy as well as shield herself from the divine lightning. While Non came flying over to the battle field tossing a beaten and broken Rider's body to the ground with force causing him to smash into the ground near Amy's fight forming a crater upon impact. "Puny aliens, what's this." Non was confused when he saw Astra pinned down surrounded by a yellow force field to block repeated lightning strike from Astra.

Astra turned intangible phasing into the ground and flying out from under the ground a small ways up flying up to Non who was more shocked to see her injured. "No time for questions the girl can summon some sort of lightning with properties that bypasses our invulnerability, don't sass me or question me, Mur & Sern-Re are in puddles of their own blood in craters of their own just a ways away, dodge it use your speed." Astra then used her own super speed flying high into the sky leaving the planet of Rann Moments latr she came flying back down crashing into the ground completly healed forming a massive crater upon landing.

"Ah much beter." Astra had flown all the way to the nearest sun flying diving within it to use it's powers to completly regenerate the damage she'd taken from Amy and fully recover. The recent sun dip had also served the function to temporary sky rocket her powers, following Astra's load Non did the same thing and came crashing down also rejuvinated and supercharged. Astra summond the power of her ring to open a wormhole to suck Tesla up and bring her infront of her where she unleashed the powers of her power ring to forcibly solidify her then used her heat vision to blast a hole sraight through her arm and lower side of er abdomen followed by using her hurricaine breath to blow her into the ground below.

Non & Astra then both used super speed passing the sound barrier then going all the way to the speed of light an both swarmed Amy at said speed delivering a series of powerful blows to knock her around pinball style hoping to batter her badly before finishing their light speed melee combo by both using heat vision to blast her Non striking from the back and Astra striking from the front while they yelled out "NEW KRYPTON FOREVER"

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2022 12:48 am

"So the soldiers where fooled after all, Luther is alive. The kryptonian called it Luther's empire. Could it possibly be the Magistrate in the present is Luther?" What Kano and Tanya just watched would employ this to be the case. After all the Magistrate was the united empire leader and hos true identity just to happened to be hidden. The pieces where certainly lining up.

-----

As the sentinel rushed them Jessica pushed Cain while jumping out of the androids way herself. Cain took the initial offensive as Jessica still wasn't that used to making the ring actually attack. With Sandra's knowledge it didn't take Jessica long to start learning how the ring clicked, and soon she had managed to fire a green blast at the android.

-----

Metallic was in a lot of pain as Ashe stood over. "Hey I never denied your strong. But my current employer is a cosmic women with universal strength, who has a number of godly allies to call up." Metallic struggled his way back to his feet. "I'm sure that you understand IF I was ever change sides, I better be sure it's a decision I won't regret. Right now, with the things I've seen in the past, I'm just not sure yet."

Metallic didn't know what else to try in regards to fighting, they where clearly above him and the team that was sent here. But just maybe they could avoid death if Metallic played into their superiority complex and implied there being a possibility they could be persuaded to change teams.

Amy screamed out from the Kryptonian's super charged attacks, even as a Amazon there was only so much she could take and they learned to avoid her godly lightning which was the only trump card she had against these normally invincible beings, the situation had suddenly turned very bad.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2022 1:57 am

As the fights seemed to have wound down, Emmet heard Sandra's message. He'd noticed that Zeus, Poseidon and any other surviving Olympian had made their exit, that was a tad dissapointing, though it would hardly be the last they saw of them. He descended to the ground, calling out to the group " To me my code:breakers! "

The Code:Breakers immediately made their way to where Emmet was, arriving fairly quickly. Riku crashed Apollo's chariot into the ground the ground " Woo hoo that was poggers! " he yelled as he walked out of the wreckage unharmed. Noah was the last to arrive, still in his fusion state, radiating rage and bloodlust.

Emmet flew to him and pressed a finger to his forehead. Noah's body returned to normal and the butcher went dorment " Hmm, dawling this universe seems to agree with you, congragulations on your avatar status "

Noah blinked a few times to clear his head, it took a moment for him to remember who he was. Once his mind was clear, Emmet led him to the ground where the others were waiting and addressed the group " Well dawlings that battle was nothing short of spectacular, several of you have awakened to ultimate skills and new powers, I couldnt be prouder of you all, as I said, this is but one step with many more ahead of you, dont stop going forward and achieving greater power and glory! "

The Code:Breakers erupted into cheers, followed by a round of shots. Emmet resumed speaking as much of the group was reeling from the booze " Things are finished with the Olympians for the moment, now we need to move on to our next agenda, a true base of operation. The penthouse is lovely and will remain in use, but we need something with a tad more space, style, and flair! From there we can make our plans to free Adrian and Ashe and trully making our mark on this world "
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2022 2:29 am

"If Luthor IS the Magistrate then some things would certainly add up such as why no one seems to know his identity, after all he brainwashed these soldiers into thinking they watched him die." Kano was glad Tanya had suggested that to go back in time to watch Luthor's supposed death with their own eyes. "The Magistrate's armor technology is so advanced that even Sandra's telepathy was unable to penetrate it.  According to what I read Lex is a super genius and is said to be one of the smartest men ever. Before he became a "Reformed" politician he used his intellect to clash with Superman & the other heroes of this world.  Back in our world nobody was able to build tech capable of shielding their mind from the Phoenix, so  if the Magistrate can dosen't that all but confirm that he is indeed Lex Luthor?" Kano said to his wife wondering what her response would be as it seemed she was already leaning towards the idea that Lex & the Magistrate were one in the same.
Cain traded a few blows with the sentinel but he was still outmatched by the android's stretch who drop kicked him into a street pole with a hard thud. Cain pressed his back against the pole converting & absorbing it then leaned down to press his hands against the road converting a good portion of it into energy including part of the street underneath the sentinels feet.

As he absorbed the street the sentinel began falling into the new open hole in the ground before activating it's jet propulsors flying up and out of the newly formed cavern in the ground only to be struck head on by the blast of emerald green willpower from Jessica which managed to blast through the sentinel tearing it apart showing Jessica just how uch power she wielded with the Green Lantern Power Ring, allowing her to see that it was no exaggeration that power rings were among the most powerful weapons in the galaxy. "Bulseye you got em!" Cain shouted out proud of Jessica, since she'd gotten her he'd sort of taken her under his wing, after taking place in underground criminal boxing rings to make money since he first got here he saw helping Jessica as a chance to do so some unselfish good in this new world.
"Oh talk is cheap now your having second doubts on if you joined the right time, I gave you an open invitation to join the regme finding both your powers & mind to useful, but now that I've drilled my symbol into your body & beat you down you are talking as if your un-decided little too late."

Asha's eyes flared red at the same time was her ring showing that she was getting ready to take Justins life and revelling in the fear of his imminent death that was feeding her yellow. power ring.

"Any last words, I want to commend you on actually having the power to injure us, during our planetary expansion your the first person who's been able to harm us without a power ring." Astra was ready to finish her off, but as a soldier she congratulated her on her abiilt to bring her arm. Non flew over o Mur, Nadira & Sern-Re exiting the atmosphere to plunge into the sun then all three came back down once again crasing on he suraface off Rann on their feet, rejuvinated & super charged from their sun dip.

Rider crawled out of his crater summoning the power cosmic to start swirling around Amy, Morgan, Cyborg, Tesla & Metallic in hopes to teleport them to earth at the cost of his own life. Sern-Re's visionary powers allowed him to view the cosmic radiation emitting from Rider towards his team-mats, causing him to super speed over to Ridr and slam his foot on his head a few times bringing hum unconscious & further closer to daeth.

Last edited by Marvel on Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2022 5:03 pm

"To be fair Magnito existed in the time of the original X-MEN, so we have seen protective helmets before.   However this universe seems to have never bore witness to a telepath on the scale of Phoenix.    A Kryptonian mind as far as this universe was concerned was impenetrable, but Sandra penetrated the mind of Jon.    So why would this Magistrate have a helmet so advanced it can even block the Phoenix Force?    There is no reason for it to exist and no reason this new Earth would build tech that advanced.   Only a super genius like Lex Luthor could put together something like that."

The strongest telepathic minds this world seemed to have was aliens like the Martians, like Morgan.   A telepath like Sandra or Emmet are completely unheard of by this worlds standards.     So technology to block their mind reading has no reason to exist unless someone like Luther wanted to be extra ready and devoloped tech far beyond what's normal for the world Kano and Tanya was now in.

-----

Jessica was initially shocked at the power of the ring.   After a few seconds she started to walk over to the downed android, Cain noticing her examining the ring.    The two get together over by the sentinel and Cain asked Jessica what was on her mind.   "I'm think I'm starting to piece together how to actually control this thing, like proper control."    Jess held her arm straight out at a random parked car and at first nothing happened.    This ring wasn't controlled by the mind, at least not directly.   Thoughts alone where not the key.    "Just as I thought, but if I put in a slight change of approach then..."   Suddenly another emarld green blast shot out destroying the car.     Jess thought back to when she first got the ring and her difficulty to control it and now it all made sense.   "It's based on willpower."

Jess still wasn't happy her entire life had be thrust into a radically new direction though no desire of her own.   But at the same time she had to be thankful.   Without Sandra it would of taken Jess so long to figure this ring out, months, who knows hell it could of been years living in fear that ring would one day suddenly pop off with Jessica having no idea why.    "Cain remind me to both thank and slap your boss."   Before Cain could respond a voice came from behind "Why not do both right now?"   The two turned and looked to see Sandra approach them with Katy in tow, the latter while still not quite healed was at least walking.

"Cain, Katy why don't you two go join Chulance in the control room.   Now that you've pinpointed how to use that ring Jessica, I want to see how creative you can be with it."   Jessica recoiled taking a step back in fear and shock "Wait you me... to fight you."

-----

These Kryponians where strong but apparently not that smart.    Metallic was pretty sure he'd stayed fairly indecisive the entire time they'd been speaking.   Maybe he'd have to explain his thoughts a little clearer if he hoped to keep stalling.   "Again such a grand offer was certainly not scuffed at.  But if you really took interest in me for me intellect, then I'm sure you understand I cannot accept such a offer until I am one hundred percent sure making the jump is the correct decision.    After all and this is just a hypothetical, lets  say I join your side but then your people aren't able to overcome the woman known as Phoenix, I know that name means nothing to you now, but it might later if circumstances allow.    Then where would I be?

Once I know for certain your side is the right side to play for, I would gladly offer my services.   But to decide now would be rash and impulsive, the direct opposite of why you gave me that offer in the first place.

-----

By the time the heat vision blasts had stopped Amy's eyes had gone white, her pupils having rolled back and the back and front of her wonder woman style outfit had been completely burned though, and the blasts have bored into her body.    No longer suspended by the force of the blasts Amy fell to the ground motionless.    It'd take a few minutes for Amy to awaken, coughing up blood, vision blurry, and she was in tremendous agony. Amy had no idea how long it's been, but in the preceding few minutes the Krptonians would of either taken her for dead, or if they knew she was still alive, left her for dead knowing she'd die soon enough regardless.

There was one last card Amy still hadn't played, the ELT Transmitter given to her by Jon.  It took every ounce of strength left in her ravaged body to press the button on the ELT before she blacked out again.

-----

Nina couldn't wait to see what Emmet had in mind. Something with more style and flair then a penthouse. So a mansion? A palace? Whatever he planned to conquer next, it sounded like a fun time.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2022 10:11 pm

computer has been frozen all day
As I tld justin, my posts keep deleting, so to compensate I'm uploading my posts every two pargraphs, but until i post done on chatzy or on here if i cant access chatzy like now the post is incomplete

So scroll up my pos is now complete

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2022 10:13 pm

computer has been frozen all day
As I tld justin, my posts keep deleting, so to compensate I'm uploading my posts every two pargraphs, but until i post done on chatzy or on here if i cant access chatzy like now the post is incomplete

So scroll up my pos is now complete

Fuck i see a post fromjustin above, its alright. From now one im going to be at the top and bottom of my POSTS

INCOMPLETE - COMPUTRER ERROR

and when th postis done illl put

COMPLETE - POST DONE

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alternate DC Uprising
Page 21 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next