Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Alternate DC Uprising

Go down 
+5
Mike B
LuckyMan
shinigamiriku
justinlynch3
Marvel
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39
AuthorMessage
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

Alternate DC Uprising - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2023 12:53 pm

Sean agreed having been in an intense relationship with Felicia, and still having not seen or tracked her down in this new world, he understood Amy's need to help Jon, but as Sandra said they had to prioritze dealing with the TBI right now. "Yeah what Sandra said, but I promise we'll reign ole crazy Jon in after we handle these time fuckers."

Barry was taken aback by his surroundings changes, one minute he was reflecting on his marriage, and the good times he had with Iris, the next he'd been telepathically summoned. He wasn't on speaking terms with Sandra, or any of the SXM, but he recognized her from the battles with Galactus & the TBI.  He scowled when he saw Cyborg, who'd also been brought along for this telepathic convention. "Oh I'm quite familar with that. bucket of bolts you have with you, so if you KNOW and are AWARE of the fact that your distrubing me? Please pray tell, why the fuck are you bothering me! I think I made it clear that I'm not interested in being the Flash anymore, your one of the main ones the TBI is targeting, you and the martian girl. Surely you've begun to realize how cunning, dangerous, resourceful & advanced the TBI is. I'm starting to get angry, so tell me what you want! Cause if I'm in my head, my body is open for attack by the TBI, and that's ALL I'm concerned about"

Barry was clearly irate, and in no mood to converse with the heroes, Cyborg had requested telepathic communication for exactly this reason, cause had they approached him in person, with his speed it was very likely he'd already have gotten physical with them, or used his vast speed to either get away from them, or even move them halfway across the earth to make them get away from him. Little did he knew that the reason for this conversation WAS about the TBI, but of course he assumed they wantted him to help the team with something else which is why he was so snippy.
Nash burst out laughing charging the weapon to full power, as he was familar with Supergirl but had never heard of the SXM heroes and of course assumed they were lying. "Yeah alright good job, get ready to burn you lying bitch, I KNOW Supergirl, and I've never heard of you two." Dale seeing Nash was about to blast them cast a quick spell, then used some rapid webs to disarm Nash. "Wait man listen"

"ACTIVATE EMERGENCY SECURITY, INTRUDER ALERT INTRUDER ALERT!" Nash screamed at the top of his lungs, using his voice activated emergency to communicate with Gideon, the AI in charge of star labs. In the center of the room a hologram of a woman in a business suit appeared with glowing red eyes, and suddenly Dale screamed in pain as the ground beneath him was electreicied causing him to be electrecuted, while multiple rockets and lasers popped out firing at Jessica & Tesla, while Nash was teleported from the monitor room to the emergency buker, where Tony rushed in full unfirom. "What the hell is going on?" The hero asked, while Nash shook his head.

"Some metas broke in, lying about being with supergirl, and there trying to rob STAR Labs! We can't let them steal anything!" Nash yelled, while Tony nodded. "God damn these new metas are all a bunch of criminals"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2023 7:05 pm

Amy wasn't pleased with Jon still be referred to as crazy even after she served as a secondary witness to Jon's claims and even had Tesla as a third witness, still unaware that Milo's actions made it so the present group thought she was lying and that Tesla's memories of the events in Gothem was wiped entirely. Still she decided not to act out towards Sean as now was not the time for infighting among themselves. "Well I just hope we do it before anyone else gets hurt."

Barry was emotional but that was to be expected, clearly Cyborg was right to take this approach. "Barry I understand how you feel, I've lost one of my own children recently a 17 year old girl. It's why the first thing I did was apologise to you for interrupting. I am also aware of the unfortunate past between yourself and Cyborg however he was the only one present to have any history with you at all. I understand your fears about the TBI all too well, as you pointed out they are hunting myself and Martain Lady as their prime targets. However that's why we're here, we want to turn the tables on the TBI" Even though Sandra was holding herself together well, there was a lingering deepness of heartbreak in her voice when talking about Cass.

-----

Jessica put up a barrier around the 3 of them to protect from the laser. Tesla sighed "What happened to the days authorities be they security or police used to ask questions for proof of claims before turning straight to gunfire?" Jessica realised she was at fault for this "Well we did teleport straight in here." Tesla remarked back "And who's fault was that? You need to work on your infiltration skills Lantern." Jessica found it a little annoying being berated mid-battle, but between Stuart and now this Tesla probably had a point. The barrier had also extended to Dale who Tesla checked on. Examining the situation Tesla realised they were in a hard spot. "So if we fight back then we look like we're trying to break in, but we can't expect Lantern to just hold up a barrier forever. We may have to abort this attempt and come back with Supergirl." Tesla understandably was reluctant to return fire and make things worse.

-----

Kitty Coleman a reporter for Citizen news had just arrived on scene of a diner with a camera crew seeing a man in a aggressive stance, right arm raised with possibly a belt or weapon of some type in his hand, looking as though he was just about to strike something or someone. But here's the weird thing, he was frozen top to bottom completely in ice, no doubt the doing of one of new metas running around. "Camera's ready" one of the crewmen said as Kitty took position. "Ken (one of the anchors back at the station) I'm standing here in front of Big Petes House Of Munch where the meta uprising continues to cause chaos. Right behind me is a man arm raised in what can only be presumed as a self defence act of aggression, now completely frozen in solid ice, life snuffed away before it's time. Even with as busy as authorities have been there seems to be no getting ahead of the crisis the particle accelerator has caused."

The cameras followed Kitty around as she interviewed a few eye witnesses who was willing to appear on TV. Multiple people said they seen a blue haired woman, but to Kitty's surprise one man claimed the frozen man wasn't acting in self defence, instead was about to beat his child looking angry when the blue haired woman ran up and froze him. After taking a few more bystander reports Kitty concluded the segment, passing the news back to Ken at the office.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2023 10:30 pm

"Yeah that's for sure, who knew after flying around the galaxy fighting Zod's forces, we'd end up back on earth with another kryptonian we gotta fight." Nick said non chalantly bringing up Jon, he barely knew the guy, but having spent a good bit of time in space with Amy & Morgan he knew them a bit more, although he'd devoted most of his time to rekindling his relationship with Cassandra, following their period of separation with her in the Still Zone.  Suffice to say he wasn't doing well, and a big part of why he was in the group, was Cass's mother was leading it, at least he could be around Cass's family. Of course that would have been true with Dave's group, but with his challenging history with his father, he had very much decided against that.

Barry smirked and scoffed as if he felt insulted by Sandra's words. Okay yeah I've heard you heroes from this other world are something special, but that your also here because you failed to save your own universe. So why the hell should I have any fucking faith that you can save ours, not to mentioin as much as I want to tear those bastards apart, they only go after criminals aka people like me, and I'm guessing you & the Martian who changed time, or tried to." Cyborg was listening in cutting Barry off to explain the trap they had set up, but Barry's words caused him to look at Sandra with second thoughts.  Learning that the TBI were the good guys, and in fact Sandra & Morgan were the bad guys caused his determination to the cause to waiver, but still he was reminded that regardless of who w as good or bad, the TBI was coming after all of them as a result of siding with Phoenix & Martian Lady in the first place, as they hadn't known the truth that those two were in fact the villians of this scenario.  

After some brief conversation the telepathic conversation ended and moments later Barry sped into the room with Sandra, Cyborg & the others in his Flash costume, eying the runic Cyborg had mentioned. "So that little box over there is what's gonna help us get the jump on those TBI bastards? Hmm..I apologize for yelling at you...Phoenix, I've been having a pretty rough time, and sorry for your loss I forgot to say that when you were in my head." Barry wasn't being sarcastic, as a parent it was very easy for him to sympathize with Sandra's grief over loosing a child. He turned to the monitor screen hooked up to Cyborg's laptop that pin pointed the exact location the TBI was due to arrive at a cabin in the Las Vegas desert. "So that's where they are showing up next,  looks like they'll be arriving soon, alright then lead. us Phoenix." Barry and some of the others turned to Sandra, while Sean summoned his quantum armor, and grabbed the runic cube forming an apartus on his armor's chest to place the cube in securing it.
Dale was back on his feet, helped up by Tesla, looking around as the the AI Gideon had manned the defense's to launch an attack on them, with lasers & missiles raining down on Jessica's barrier. "No, she wasn't lying when she told Chu to stay behind to help with their other problems created by all these new metas appearing, just look at how this guy reacted what we need is-" Dale paused mid sentence as his spider sense started tingling, alerting him to incoming danger. While Jessica wouldn't get why Dale had seemingly stopped talking out of nowhere, Tesla being quite familar with his powers over the years of them working recognized he sensed some danger approaching. He turned from left to right looking for the source of the danger as his senses tingled louder, when finally, a blast of vibrational energy burst from the roof blasting the shield apart, but at the last second Dale had cast a spell causing all three of them to be teleported to other places in the room avoiding the underground blast that decimated Jessica's shield.

"Everybody okay?" Dale yelled as he was planted on the ceiling, and spun a web swinging down to the ground when a portal opened, and Tony stepped through in his Vibe uniform.

"Wow your quite intuituive wall crawler." Tony raised his hand gathering vibrational energy until he noticed Jessica, although he didn't know her well, he knew she was part of the team, although he didn't recognize Dale or Tesla. "Huh what the hell is going on? GL Jessica what are you doing with these guys? What the hell is going on?"

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 10:46 am

"We just have to get the XK out of his system. Regardless if you believe the Fission claims or not it doesn't matter, as long as we get that XK out of him he'll stop acting as reckless as he has been lately. Jon's feeling a lot of guilt for Zatari's death and being unable to stop Brainiac. He's now convinced himself he needs XK to access the Strength Force even though I know he can learn to do so without it. This has led to him getting addicted which is messing with his rationality." Amy said that in response to Nick wanting to point out this wasn't the same situation as Zod.

This TBI was quite a conflicting case. On one hand what Morgan was able to dig out of their minds and Barry's comments supported the TBI being the good guys, and given everything else so far Intergalactic Time Police wasn't that much of an stretch. Yet the tactics the TBI have taken seem to go against that notion. These people could have waited for the Brainiac/Galactus battle to conclude, and targeted Sandra & Morgan at any time when the two were alone. And honestly if they had chosen that tactic to attack while the two were secluded, Sandra deemed it likely herself and Morgan would be in whatever time prison or such the TBI has right now. Instead they were willing to take out Kara, Amy, all the SXM and Justice Force just to get to Morgan and Sandra herself which didn't strike Sandra as particularly heroic on their part. Regardless if this TBI really is the good guys they claim to be, the primary concern right now was the safety of the teams.

Sandra accepted Barry's apology and said she held no ill will towards him. With everything in place they departed to set up the trap for the TBI.

-----

Jessica was relieved Tony recognised one of them. "Hello Vibe, what Diamo and Spiderman said is truthful. We're working with Supergirl and we're hear specially to speak to you as we need your help. I also apologise for the scare, it was a bad call on my part to just portal the three of us in here and assume there wouldn't be a problem." Remembering what Tesla said a few moments ago, Jessica decided to just step up and accept the blame for causing this mess.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 8:54 pm

Nick only scoffed and smirked at Amy's claims, having dealt with his own father of vast power loosing his way as the future universal tyrant Emperor Fusion, as well as more recently loosing Cassandra the love of his life as a result of his dad's lies spawned out of a desperate bid to regain his limitless power, but ultimately at the cost of his emotions/conscience, he felt he was more mature when it came to coping with powerful loved one's falling. "You seem to be under the false belief that drugs or substance abuse alone absolves one from the guilt of their actions, let me inform you as the son of someone far more powerful then your crazed lover, being drunk, high, or strung out don't excuse any negative actions you engage in because of those drugs, becauase even if you want to play it that way, the person chose to take the substance, it wasn't forced down there fucking throatr!" Nick was boiling with rage towards Amy's words, but not purely because of refusing to excuse Jon's actions, but because of first hand experience with the negative impact Dave's alcoholism had on Cass, & negative effects drugs had on his father.

Morgan's empathic powers allowed her to resonate with the depth of Nick's rage, which had been gnawing at him and growing more extreme since Cass died on New Krypton while he was unable to stop Milax. Sean stepped in trying to use quantum energy to calm Nick as he did Morgan. "Look Amy, your loyalty to Jon is admirable, but nobody else on this team shares your tolerance for his actions, especially those of us who've experienced similar issues with their own loved ones, but unlike you approached the situation as a true hero, and realized their partner needed to be held accountable for the tragedy they caused others." Sean tried to intervene pointing out that regardless of Amy's feelings towards Jon, his actions were inexcusable, and that true heroes would be seeking to punish him, and whether or not XK impacted those actions didnt matter to them, nor the law.  

But Morgan was the last to speak summoning great psionic power to aid Sean in calming Nick. "Hey Hey hey, we're focusing on the TBI now, okay we've finally got Barry amongst us, of everyone here I've suffered the most pain at Jon's hands since his fall from grace." Morgan turned to look at Amy then back at Nick, Sean & the others who were loosing their patienice with Amy for continueing to defend the kryptonian hybrid despite all he'd done and others he'd hurt. "But right now Jon's not here, he's not the focus, we can handle him later, the TBI poses a far bigger threat to us, then any formerly sane heroes, because unlike him they are not only of sound mind, but very organized & quite dangerous." Morgan was able to be the one to calm down the growing tensions amongst the others & Amy, by pointing out how much Jon had made her suffer yet her mind was focused on the mission infront of them, but still not taking Amy's side showing she shared the others beliefs that didn't look at Jon as a victim of his XK use, but still responsible for his actions, and insane on top of that.

With everyone settled, they teleported to the cabin, where Sean had planted the runic cube. He then used his quantum powers to generate clones of Sandra, Morgan, Barry, Jon, Amy, Katy, Ledge, Elle, & Tesla. Moments later Barry & Sandra were both able to feel a drastic shift of the timeline courtesy of huge burstrs of temporal energy, with Barry sharing a tiny fraction of a fraction of speed force energies with the rest of the team allowing them the ability to view the TBI squad's arrival & attack on the quantum spawned clones in spite of the temporal energy the TBI squad controlled via their TBI armor suits.  A tachyon infused sniper rifle was used to take down the Barry clone a powerful bullet slalmming into the clone's chest, digging into his skin then causing his body to explode. This was followed by some nameless TBI soldiers armed with bionic plasma rifles firing shots, aided by their dialators,  small devices in the wrists of their armor allowing them to tamper with the flow of time making it faster or slower, with the slowed effect there barraghe of blasts tore through the clones of Katy, Tesla, Elle & Ledge killing filling their bodies with holes, and killing them in spite of their powers, courtesy of another device they brought along called a Proto-Jammer.  Which was formed by the soldiers tossing some metallic seeds in the desert ground, then causing a human sizeed metallic shaped tree to form that emitted an ultra powerful dampening field to surpress the clones powers, metahuman, alien, cosmic or otherwise. Leading the small team of soldiers was Agent Chronos the one who'd lead the initial attack on the space team invading their ship, whilst accompanied by Rip Hunter who wasn't sporting the TBI's armor but had a dialator wristwatch, and a bionic plasma cannon, as well as Gypsy who wasn't TBI at all sporting her standard Collectors track suit.

Gypsy fired a powerful vibrational blast that took down the clones of Sandra, Morgan, Jon & Amy with one blast. While the identity of the sniper who took out Barry with the exploding bullet was revealed as she walked over to Gypsy to look at the downed bodies of the heroes, to those in the SXM they were surprised to see it was none other then their former comrade and master of kinetic energy Anna. She was sportiong a collectors tracksuit like Gypsy, but also had a TBI badge on her uniform. As the clone Sandra & Morgan were placed in dampner cufsf, the TBI soldiers teleported to the future with them leaving behind Chronos, Rip Gypsy, and Anna turned to the clone jon and Amy unconscious. "We can't just kill them as well, trust me if they were working with that bitch Sandra in any capacity, there minds are probably warped beyond damage, or even worst they listened to her madness & joined her willingly."

"No we can't kill the kryptonian, he's essential to history, & the amazon is essential to his life, whatever's going on with him, is just another temporal ripple, as in it's not suppose to be happening, like many other chances taking place currently." Rip responded  as he injected the downed Jon clone with blue kryptonite but suddenly this caused the clone's body to melt into a acidic liquid. "What the fuck?! ALERT ALERT, SENT SENTINELS!" Rip yelled as a temporal portal opened up spawning a fleet of TBI sentinels, when the runic cube began glowing bursting from the ground with it's mystic energies infiused with others unleashing a powerful field that caused the dialators of Rip, Chronos, Sadia, & Anna to break, whilst Gypsy didn't have one being purely a collector. The runic expanded forming a massive field of energy around the five collectors & the sentinels trapping them within, and also on top of destroying their dialtors, wiping out all their dampening technology with Gypsy unleashing a powerful omnidirectional vibrational blast full of multiversal energy that clashed with the runic's energies preventing it from fully depowering the group & knocking them unconscious. "We've been duped! We're under attack, and I can't get out us out, wiuthout that cube!"

Right as that was said, Sean burst from the ground grabbing the runic and forming pillars of earth to raise himself up high to the top of the shields barrier, while Cyborg, Barry & Nick all jumped in the fray to fight the group.  Cybog firing sonic blasts at the TBI sentinels, while Nick gathered cosmic energy and charged Sadia, starting to trade blows with her in her high tech battle suit, and Barry rushed at light speeds to take down Gypsy only for a vibrational field to smash into him slowing him down splintering his speed off to other places in the multiverse, Barry burst forward again attacking Gypsy who summoned a vibrational field around her that allowed her to react to Barry's speed & strength, starting to trade blows with him. While Chronos sin his own suit began firing powerful energy blasts at the others, followed by Rip  turning his bioonic cannon into a powerful blade & charging only for Morgan to phase from the ground behind him turning into a large ox and ramming him in the back knocking him to the ground. "Enough!"

Anna unleashed her powerful kinetic energy targetting Amy, & Sandra with explosions, while firing explosive exploding bullets at others. Lastly Torian another person with just a TBI badge and no futuristic armor but sporting a green lantern ring fired a powerful blast destroying the pillar Sean was on then flew towards the falling cube only to be blasted back by quantume nergy, with Sean grabbing the runic cube and flying towards the center of hte barrier, forming additional quantum barriers around himself while supercharging the cube hoping to unleash the rest of the trap, while Torian formed two giant green axe's and sent them flying at Sean. "WE will not let you complete your trap, criminals!!!!"

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 10:49 pm

Sandra explained the current plan of springing a trap and runic cube that Kano had created to help. Emmet deduced it seemed a sound strategy and offered to help with infusing it with his cosmic and divine power, with Riku offering possible mods from his own wealth of magical knowledge.

Bren, Damian, and Devona suddenly walked into the bar and each in turn dropped to one knee.

" My lord, we heard whats going on with this TBI and though I dont hail from your world, that doesnt change my loyalty at all! " Bren declared.

" Yeah same for me " Damian said " I'll use all of the power i've gained to stand with you "

" Goes for me as well. I've been doing a lot of research and i've already placed turrets all over the castle, they've mostly been shooting down angels, but there good for other stuff too " Devona added in.

Emmet smiled warmly at the three code:breakers who were from this world " You have my eternal gratitude dawlings "

The large screen TV above the bar magically changed to broadcast what Sandra and her group were up too, though only The Code:Breakers could see it, to the normal bar patrons it was some type of anime. In the meantime Riku debuted a new drink called " Superman is a crackhead "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The room was silent following the shot being fired and Luthor being completely unharmed. Anthony and the four bodyguards just looked on in confusion while Luthor just smiled.

" Hmm it seems i'll need to put in for better training, I cant believe someone with such terrible aim was hired "

The bodyguard, Jarred, glared as he prided himself on his accuracy and he knew his aim had been perfect. He fired another shot, but the same thing happened. One of the bodyguards that had come with Anthony, named Greyson, sighed in annoyance and stepped forward, getting closer before he fired at Luthors right arm. But it was the same result all over again, Anthony was growing increasingly more frustrated.

" Why dont all of you try shooting at me, i'm sure one of you will hit the mark " Luthor offered " Or maybe Anthony could try to electrocute me, just a thought "

Anthony gaped in shock, the fact that he'd become a metahuman with electrokinesis had been highly classified with only a severe few knowing. Luthors smile grew broader at the expression on Anthony's face " Knowledge is power, something I was always taught and have lived by and you've always been terrible at hiding things. You have electrokinesis, the guards you brought with you, Mr.Reed can stretch his body and limbs, and Agent Storm can turn invisible and create force fields "

Luthor gestured behind him at the bodyguards with him " Mr.Grim can turn his skin to stone and has enhanced strength and durability, whereas the second mr.Storm brother of the guard you brought, has pyrokinesis and flight "

The room was dead silent following Luthors words, everything he said had been correct, Anthony was wracking his brain, trying to figure out how all of this information had slipped out, meanwhile Luthor had reached into his shirt pocket and produced what appeared to be a marble.

" Heh, I see you havent let go of that childish habit " Anthony said, trying to spout more bluster, but his voice came out slightly shakey.

Luthor shrugged, he'd always loved marbles ever since he was young and had kept collecting, even now he had vault dedicated to housing over a million marbles " I've always found it to be a relaxing hobby and rather useful, question who among you knows what vectors are? "

Surprisingly it was the bodyguard Reed that answered "A vector is a quantity or phenomenon that has two independent properties: magnitude and direction. The term also denotes the mathematical or geometrical representation of such a quantity. Examples of vectors in nature are velocity, momentum, force, electromagnetic fields, and weight.....what? I like physics "

Luthor gave him a little nod " Well said Mr.Reed, its just as you said and for a physical example " he raised his hand and flicked the marble, it shot forward with the speed of a bullet and crashed into bodyguard Storm that had been standing by the door and struck him with the force of a cannon, destroying the top half of his body and door behind him, as well as sending bodyguard Reed flying to the side.

" Invisibility and force fields would have been the most annoying to deal with so I decided to take him out first, now shall we get started in earnest? Since you took the liberty of having the hotel cleared out, none of us need hold back " Luthor said as he stood from his seat and cracked his knuckles.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shotaro was beginning to grow impatient when he suddenly felt something smack the side of the his face, knocking him into a car, mometarily disoriented, his cronie, Kaito, jumped in front of him. Kuro was standing before them, wielding his wooden sword, he vanished and appeared in front of Kaito, crouched low, before rising with an upward strike and vanishing again.

Card name: Shoes of Mercury
Effect: Once equiped, increases users speed and allows for use of the skill shundo, allowing for what appears to be short distanced teleportation. Rapid use drains stamina

This was the second card Kuro had drawn, followed by three others which didnt appear useful so he stored them. He reached out and drew another card, but before he could see what it was, Kaito barreled towards him and knocked him over, Kuro cried out in pain. It seems Kaito had some kind of super strength.

" Well well piggy-chan, it looks like you decided to stop hiding and fight " Shotaro said with a sneer as he conjured fireballs " And you have a power too, but its weak as shit!! HA, where's that sister of yours? No matter, i'll find her soon, but for now lets focus on you "

He nodded at Kaito who started advancing on Kuro, reaching out to grab him. Kuro, still holding the card, yelled out " Release! " hoping for something good to happen. With a flash of light, a figure took shape in front of Kuro, revealing a white furred lion, humanoid and wearing a butlers outfit " Hello my master, my name is Sunoraion, the dutiful and I am here to assist you "

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2023 12:31 am

Tony folded his arms, wondering why exactly they came to see him of all people. Honestly i'd make more sense if she sent them to get Jesse, he's the speedster & ex main member of the justice force. He was still riddled with insecurity & shame as a result of lying about having the same powers as his father for the past two years, only to finally manifest them in the climatic final stand against Lexaniac & Galactus. "What could you possibly need my help with?":

"Oh crap, Vibe do they have you under some sort of mind control! Gideon activate-" Nash had come running in the room only for a portal to open up sending him into the time vault, and then allowing Nash to witness them in the room, whilst Gideon told Nash that Tony had deactivated her defense protocols, having recognized the "intruders", and was not under any control.

"Well I guess he's a true believer of shoot first, ask questions after the enemy is riddled with holes." Dale quipped even though it was Jessica's "fault" for the intrusive teleportation, he still thought Nash reacted a bit too brashly.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2023 12:54 pm

Sandra used her own control of energy to reflect Anna's kinetic energy back at her, amping it with her own power and the kinetic and explosive energy she absorbed from the bullets causing them to fall out of the sky and drop on the ground harmlessly. "I must admit the last thing I expected was to see one of us with these people" she said at Anna before summoning cosmic energy to fire at Anna along with Amy gathering lightning and firing at Anna as well.

-----

Nina was currently present, not one to bend the knee and make a spectacle of herself she just sat at the bar and watched the ongoing battle Sandra and her team were involved in, while of course sampling Riku's new drink with a bloody twist. She found it kind of curious, by their rules Anna doesn't belong in this world, therefore any action she takes is just as much of an action that never should had happened in this universe as any action the rest of them take. While the kinetic girl could not revive the dead or such causing massive disruptions in time, her presence is still causing ripples in time and distorting the flow of things from how they should be. So why aren't the TBI trying to arrest her? Maybe she's on their radar for later and the TBI are only concerned with their main targets right now? It was going to be curious where this TBI drew the line at people they targeted versus people they don't.

-----

"I suppose it's not to crazy to be overly concerned with the recent meta uprising" Tesla said responding to Dale, even though she agreed with his assessment of Nash. She wondered if Nash would still have been this jumpy a month ago or if he'd be a bit more willing to hear them out? Jessica responded to Tony "As we tried to tell your friend Supergirl pointed us here. There is a dangerous speedster on the loose, someone who in no way got their power a few weeks ago. Intel gathered from Earth's other local Lantern John Stuart points at this speedster possibly having something to do with the origin of the Still Zone. Supergirl said you guys still have the Still Zone portal here. While we don't need to take it with us, we was hoping you Vibe could use your powers to dig up some clues for us. I realise you guys stepped away from the team recently, but any help identifying this speedster would be a big help."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2023 12:08 am

The rest of the code:breakers had made their way to the bar in order to watch the fight and be at the ready to jump in if need be. Meanwhile Riku debuted anoter drink called " Wonder Girls stolen and pawned jewlery " A margarita with a small fruit that Riku had shrunk and transfigured to look like small jewls, that blended with the alcohol perfectly, each one a different flavor, like rubies/strawberries, saphires/blue berries, opals/oranges, etc.''

The " superman is a crackhead " drink was a cocktail with blue curacao,  cherry flavored vodka, lemon lime soda, and a potion of invigoration that Riku created that gave the drinker the effects similar to XL but no downsides. Both drinks were proving very popular so far, with people ordering multiple at a time, along with a number of Riku's other original concoctions.

Emmet and many of the other code:breakers were carefully analyzing the battle.

----------------------------------------------------------

Luthors murder of Agent Storm had been more about removing an annoying power set from the board. The other Agent Storm(twin brother) and Agent Reed(lover) were both enraged and emotionally distraught. Agent Storm leviated into the air and generated two fire balls, sending them flying at Luthor. Though as soon as they got close, they were went in a different direction and hit Agent Grim, though he'd already shifted to rock skin, so he was unharmed.

Agent Reed stretched his arms, intended to wrap around and constrict Luthor, but he wasnt even close to touching him before his arms were repelled back. Producing more marbles, Luthor rapidly fired them off like a gattling gun, forcing the others to dodge out of the way as much of the room was destroyed. Agent Grim lunged forward and punched the ground, in an attempt to throw Luthor off, but the man turned his power on the ground, causing the floor to collapse.

Agent Storm remained in the air, at the last minute shaking off his haze of rage and sorrow to grab Anthony, while the others fell to the next floor down. Luthor altered the gravity and wind vectors around himself so he landed softly. Agents Reed and Grim were fine, because of their own powers. The two immediately jumped back, circling from a distance.

Luthor was proving to be a difficult opponent, he could redirect and deflect their attacks and do great damage with his own, was their even a way for them to defeat him? Of course Luthor was able to deduce what the two of them were thinking, even as he was going over all the calculations needed for his victory. This was as much a life or death battle as it was a training session for him.

--------------------------------------------------------------

It took Kuro a moment to register what he was seeing, surely it wasnt a super sexy, bara lion man?

Name: Sunoraion
Class: Combat butler
Description: a loyal combat butler who excels at martial arts and ice based arts, well as household cleaning and cooking

Kuro could see these words above Sunoraions head, so he could summon not only items but actual units as well? He acception the combat butlers extended paw/hand? and was pulled back onto his feet and dusted off.

Shotaro and Kaito were gaping, just as confused as Kuro himself had been, but Shotaro shook it off and just smirked, losing none of his arrogance " HA, I knew you were a fucking furry too, dunno what the fuck you did but looks like were evened out her

" be silent you wretch! " Sunorarion snarled, his voice a deep and menacing growl, his eyes were the narrow slits of a bloodthirsty predator " Your in the presense of my master, have some respect "

Skill: Menacing presence activated
Effected: Debuff that reduced enemies stats by 50 percent

Shotaro and Kaito both jumped back in fear, but Shotaro's stuborness allowed him to slightly fight it off " fuck you, furry freak!! " he screamed and unleashed a wave of fire, but Sunoraion raised a hand and created a wall of ice that easily blocked the fire.

" My master, shall I do as the butler does and tidy up? "

Kuro didnt doubt at all that the lion man could deal with both, but thats not what he wanted " You take care of Kaito, Shotaro is mine "

Sunoraion gave a bow " Of course my master, I shall not dissapoint you "

Shotaro's fire went out, he was feeling more tired then before following the annoying furries yell. Suddenly, Sunoraion appeared in front of Kaito " My master has ordered me to face you " he grabbed the front of the boys shirt and hurled him off in a direction before vanishing after him.

Kuro stepped from behind the ice wall, cards in hand and ready to face Shotaro.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2023 9:55 pm

Anna was overwhelmed by Sandra's attack of redirected kinetic energy along with her own energy gritting her teeth, and discarding her weapon, drawing on the true pinnacle of her mutant powers now that she was face to face with the Phoenix. "First of all Sandra, don't you dare label ME as "one of us", we are NOT the same, you are a dangerous criminal commiting time crimes with no remorse for the millions & billions of lives your actions hurt and or kill" Anna responded with true disgust towards the Phoenix Avatar, having true rage towards her for abusing her power.

"It's a damn shame that real heroes with respect for others & the natural order like Yamairo & James aren't here to keep up the good fight against the horrors you and Ventro unleashed, but the ones who remain will stop you at all cost Phoenix BITCH!!!!!" Anna screamed with rage directed towards Sandra, tired of her selfishness and continuance to fight back against the TBI who were only trying to stop her for her horrific crimes against the timeline. Anna turned her powers on Katy who nobody was guarding using her kinetic powers to surround her in a massive explosion hoping to injure her greatly if not outright kill her, while a fleet of sentinels turned to open fire on the explosion right after Katy was caught in the blast hoping to provide great damage to anyone if they tried to go help Katy.

Sean screamed in pain as the energy axes slashed through him and he tried to use his powers to maintain the runic field again, while Torian formed a massive green hammer smashing him into the ceiling, Sean was using much of his quantum powers for defense of the cube not allowing him to fight back against Torian's furious lantern assault attacks. Morgan phased her hand through Rip causing him immense pain disabling his weapons, then pulled him back to the ground knocking him unconscous but phasing her hands through his chest without pain. Gypsy gathered powerful vibrational energy firing a powerful blast, Barry rushed with great superhuman speeds but once again had his speed "Vibed" into other realities before being blasted against the shield causing him to scream in pain. Meanwhile Nick, Cyborg, & Justin/Metallic where left to battle Sadia, Chronos, & the remaining fleet of TBI sentinels.
"You need me and my powers?" Tony asked genuinely shocked that they had truly come for his assitance, rather then the likes of Jesse for his immense speed, or even Nash for his increadibly gifted intellect as well as recent developments in the initial development of anti meta holding cells to give this city, and eventually world the chance to detain meta criminals in spite of their powers.

"Well your Vibe aren't you, I don't know too much about you, but based on what the woman of steel said about your powers, your just the man for the job, and like she said irregardless of any team membership, just look at all the chaos this meta uprising is causing in the world, we need all hands on deck to solve this problem, and any intel to help us get to the source of it." Dale reasoned trying to argue how much damage this potential speedster was behind, and that even if they weren't all on the same team, it didn't mean they couldn't all be working to uncover the truth behind this threat, and stop it from causing even more death & destruction on this earth.

Between his comments and Jessica those seemed to sway Tony, even if Nash was still skeptical of this trio, but alas Gideon's defense protocols had been shut down. "Alright well your knowledge is up to date, but the still zone portal we have isn't operation, so it wouldn't do you much good anyway, it's in the same shape it's been since the kryptonian invasion, all those reports of it being rebuilt in the last 2 months of the united empire's existence were just lies and propaganda spread by Lex to further his plans to enslave us all with those Brainiac probes." Tony explained not knowing if they knew that or not as he led them through the facility, towards a private elevator that took them to the basement of the STAR Labs facility where several high tech blueprints, projects, and objects were seen. As he approached the damasged remains of the original still zone portal he layed a hand on it.

"Here goes nothing." Tony closed his eyes and his hands began to emit a green and blueish hue. As he concentranted on his powers the glowing hue spread across the remains of the entire damaged portal. "Alright back to the beginning." As Tony focused the energies surrounded all of them, and they were taken into the past where Luthor was seen speaking with Rush in full costume.

"So you can harness my speed force powers to fuel this entire pocket dimension of yours? Reversing the nature of my powers to grant immense speed, but to take it away." Rush questioned with Lex smiling.

"Of course Rush, this is just the beginning, this Still Zone, will be a true bane to our enemies, and I'll be make sure to make you a duplicate that you can take back with you to Earth 75 to unleash on the enemies of your own world."!

Rush & Lex were seen shaking hands, the scenery shifted to Lex betraying Rush using his powers to fuel the Still Zone's creation but also trapping him in the center. It showed Rush screaming & cursing at Luthor before he was made a mobile statue, then showed a flash forward of hundreds of years showing just Rush in the zone, then all the way to Sandra & them being captured in it, then finally the kryptonians destroying it, and then Emmet & The CB's with help from their cybernetic girl freeing all the still zone prisoners from the phantom zone, finally showing Rush emerging as a burst of red lightning moving at the speed of light with pure rage in eyes promising to "tear this planet apart as revenge for what Luthor did" At this point the image of Rush looked upwards at them stopping his run.

"Who the fuck are you all!! STAY OUT OF MY PAST!!!!" The speedster burst forward using his speed force powers about to burst through the vision but Tony ended it just in the nick of time before the past version of Rush was able to burst into the room and kill them all. "Holy shit...how the fuck did he do that?!" Dale yelled out as he stumbled back, while Tony himself was in shock about what they witnessed, as well as the fact that the speedster was so powerful the past version of him they were watching was able to literally somehow "Feel" Tony's dimensional powers, and nearly broke through the vision. Tony knew evil speedsters were dangerous, but he'd never experienced their power first hand ever in his life.

"T....That's enough...oh my god...we almost bit the dust!!" Tony cried out, while he wasn't an expert on speedster powers, he knew a bit about them, and knew that of all of them present none of them would have stood a chance against a blood thirsty speedster.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2023 11:30 am

All of the group present had recoiled and reacted in various ways to the speedster spotting them. Luckily Tony had gotten them out of there in time. Tesla walked over to Tony placing a hand on his shoulder. "I don't know how that guy Rush spotted us, but you did good Tony. You've given us some valuable intel and gotten us out of there in time." So it seemed they were dealing with a Speedster named Rush who hailed from Earth 75 and was, no surprised, betrayed by Luther and understandable very pissed off as a result. Considering the danger and near death experience Tesla wouldn't dare suggest Tony try to find out more on this matter. If Kara wanted more they'd need a safer means then this to dig up more info on this guy.

"Lantern open us a portal back to Supergirl please." Jessica nodded as Tesla spoke to Tony again "Again our apologies for the scare upon arrival. Thank you for helping us out however."

-----

As the explosion hit a blast of water struck Anna from behind, Sandra had specially warped Katy out of harm's way. "Jesus Anna just what did you see in this TBI's future that's so bad?" With the way Anna was talking Katy wondered what actions Sandra had taken since arriving in this new universe that has these guys, even people who were SXM in the old universe, so pissed off.

Metallic grew in size towering over the sentinel's and went to attack using both physical and ranged attacks to bash and stab at the robotic foes.

-----

Kiya and Tenshi were among the rest that had joined to watch the battle. Between everything being said in the battle it seems the TBI claims to be the true good guys, painting the SXM more like bad guys who think they are good. Emmet had shared the information from Sandra about how dangerous their tech was. It seemed like the SMX were really counting on getting this trap of theirs completed.

Back to top Go down
Sanity43217

Sanity43217

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2023 5:39 am

The bodies of two GCPD officers hit the ground on top of the precinct. The cameras were quietly disabled, and these two officers who were up here on their smoke break, had fallen victim to a new comer in Gotham. Lucas Savage.

The cloaked individual stood on the roof of the GCPD building. A looking out over the dark city. It had been years since he had been in the city. Gotham had changed so much in that time, yet remained oddly familiar. He felt nostalgic. Thinking of better times, or at least simpler times. Times when he thought he knew who he was. Times when he had a singular goal. Now everything was complicated. He had been abused and mind controlled for the better part of a century. A hundred years stolen from him. He couldn’t even blame Ra’s for doing it, because that would mean Vandal was right. Lucas’s right hand reached up and rested on his breastplate as he pondered the scar beneath it. The scar where his father ripped out his heart.

He didn’t come all the way to Gotham to reminisce though. He had beef with an old rival. He walked over to the large light on the roof of the police building and turned on the Bat Symbol.

Marvel likes this post

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2023 1:13 am

As the code:breakers continued watching the fight, it wasnt long till someone said

" Hey! Who wants to put some money on this?! "

" Me! "

" I'm down! "

" Girl i'll take some of that action! "

Large sums of money were changing hands and bets were being taken as the drinks continued to flow.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So far everything had according to Luthors calculations, Agents Reed and Grim were dodging his marbles attempting to catch him offguard. He was far deom having complete mastery of his ability, but this was overall a bad matchup. He pulled out his phone and fired off a text, it was time to bring this fight to an end. As Agent Grim attempted another sneak attack, Luthor seemingly deactivated his power and allowed the rock mans fist to graze his cheek, only to reachtivate it and send him flying, at the same time he fired a marble and amplified the vectors so that Agent Grims left arm was shot clear off, destroying the window and walls behind him.

Agent Reed quickly extended out and grabbed his friend before he could fall, Agent Grims rock skin was beginning to fade as he lost his grip on his power, his breathing had become labored and pained from the loss of his arm. As he started pulling his friend back, Agen Reed suddenly noticed a figure propell themself upward. Based on the body, he assumed it was a woman, of african american descent. But her head.....was in the shape of what appeared to be a bomb.

Hands stretched out behind her, exploded produced from her hands and shot her into the room, before either agents could react, she grabbed onto to Agent Grim and Reed as his arms were wrapped around the other man. Her head started glowing and in the next instant, an explosion went off.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaito landed with a hard thud, his body was almost as durably as he was strong, but he was feeling weaker then he had been before. He quickly scrambled to his feet, only to find the white lion man standing in front of him, arms behind his back and posture impecable. The young man remembered the roar from before and how he seemed to grow weaker after hearing it.

Something came flying at him and instictively he caught it, a small bottle with a clear, sparkly liquid in it.

" Drink it " Sunoraion told him in a polite, yet firm tone " It's a potion that will negate the debuff I cast on you, I left one with my master to give to his foe if he so wishes, but facing you in a weakened state would not be sporting, now please....drink it "

There was an underlying threat that Kaito didnt dare doubt, he chugged the drink and felt his strength return. Sunoraion took a step forward and Kaito charged forward, swinging his fist with the intent of catching him in the chest, but his fist passed through air and Sunoraion appeared a step back. Kaito blinked stupidly, he hadnt seen him move back.

He attacked again and again and again, but Sunoraion was dodging him with the greatest of ease, Kaito was becoming frustrated, his fear giving way to anger.He went for a feint with his left arm, but changed it at the last moment to a right and slammed his fist fist into the lion mans chest. The moment of triumph he felt was short lived as he felt a shot of pain in his fist, followed by a chilling cold, causing ice to form on his fist and up his arm. Kaito yanked his fist back, howling in pain as he felt the skin tear off.

Skill: Glacial Aura
Effect: The user coats their body in an aura of cold, that causes rapid freezing to anyone that makes physical contact

" Hmm, I believe that will be enough of that, I thought it would be polite to allow one of your pointless attacks to connect, now it's my turn " Sunoraion brought his right arm out and revealed he was holding knives made out of ice. Kaito stumbled back, but Sunoraion threw the knives with perfect accuracy and struck several vital spots, two striking his eyes and blinding him.

" For all the torment you put my master through, you shall not have an easy death " Unsheathing his claws and coating them in ice, Sunoraion approached Kaito.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2024 11:03 am

Tony gave a half hearted thumbs up, like his father he was certainly no fan of evil murderous speedsters. But alas he HAD managed to pull them from the vibed memory of Rush & Lex's conversation before things got ugly.

Dale let out an exasperated sigh, and stretched a bit, his muscles having clenched & tensed up in their near fatal encounter with Rush. "Well yeah at least we have far more info then we started with, like who exactly the guy is, what universe he's from, & what he looks like at least in his costume, if we had managed to get a glimpse of his face outside that we could have run it through facial recognition. And if he had a doppleganger on this earth, then we'd be able to figure out his exact identity, but I'm sure Supergirl can use what we have found out to help us progress further in this mission." Dale summarized to Tesla & Jessica, whilst the later used her ring to open up a portal to get the trio back to Kara's mansion.

Shortly after stepping through making their exit from Star Labs, Kara came over to speak with Tesla to discuss the particulars of the mission. The diamond girl was able to convey the details of Rush that they had gathered using Tony's dimensional vibrational abilities.

"So we're dealing with a meta, a speedster, & a fast dangerous one? Nor only that this guy has ties to Luthor, but he was the person Luthor used to power that horrible pocket dimension he put so many people in the Still Zone." Kara spoke as she allowed this new knowledge her team mates brought to her to soak in.

"So what's next girl of steel?" Dale quipped while hanging upside down from some webbing he attached to the ceiling, before releasing his grip,d doing a back flip & landing on solid ground by the others.

"Honestly I have no knowledge of Earth 75, or much of the multi-verse for that matter, most of my time spent as a hero on earth, and even as an unwilling pawn of Luthor I never really encountered many threats or other individuals outside of my native world, with the likes of Phoenix's friend being a rare exception. "

Right as this was happening Dale felt his spider sense going off, and collapsed to the floor in pain. Some of the others rushed to his aid, but the mystic spider warrior managed to get to his feet. However he cusped his head with both hands, as he felt a powerful throbbing pulsation mashing against his mind. "I sense something, It reminds me of the same strange feeling that filled my body when me & the others from our now destroyed world we're pulled from it to this world." Dale managed to get out as he stumbled backwards , managing to gain his footing, and took a seat in a chair.

"Wait the same as when you all were brought to our universe, don't tell me." Kara's voice trailed off as she moved at super speed over to the monitor screen, and began typing away at the keyboard rapidly. The images of the screen changed to show someunderground mines nearby where Luthor had some of his forces drilling in order to unearth blue kryptonite & other alien minerals. The normally dark cavern was seen to be illuminated by flashes of blue & purple light, when Kara pressed a button to zoom in it was shown a dimensional portal was forming. "Th..That's a breach, an interdimensional gateway between two worlds, and something is clawing it's way through, something with the ability to cause Dale pain presumably because of his mystical insight & abilities, and considering what you just told me about Rush, I hardly find this to be a coincidence, some of us need to go down towards that mine and figure out what's trying to breach it's way into this universe, and possibly see if it has any ties to Rush." Kara said with a tone of finality.

justinlynch3 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2024 3:26 pm

The battle against TBI raged on, the heroes fought hard, eventually Gyspy was overpowered by the combined power of Barry's speed force & Sandra's phoenix powers. As the dust settled, the heroes gathered & stared at the defeated TBI agents.

"It's over" Morgan exclaimed, breathing heavily happy the battle had been over, Gyspy in particular had made the uneven odds the agents faced more then a match up to the heroes, while Sean used his quantum energy to deactivate the power of the Runic which had been draining his stamina to maintain, flying downwards, Cyborg used an advanced alien EMP to shut down & lock/restrain their TDI{Time Dialation Technology) to prevent them from accessing temporal energies to make an escape, or counter attack.

"What now Sandra?" Morgan asked, while Barry merely glared at the defeated TBI agents with anger and disgust in his eyes.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2024 7:34 pm

Jon was running out of options and fast, he needed to get off the streets. His super hearing allowed him to peek into numerous private conversations across the city of Gotham as he hovered in the clouds miles above the hellish city. The city that already had a notorious reputation for excessive crime, violence & an abundance of psychotic criminals was not somewhere he wanted to leave his mark as just another one of it’s gruesome killers.

The XK flowing through his blood stream served as a deterrent to prevent him from getting lost in thoughts of guilt or regret. He was honestly surprised that Amy nor the others had come after him, as he’d expected them to be hot on his trail after his daring escape from confinement in Asgard. He shuddered just thinking about the concerned look Amy had cast his way when she’d first uncovered & confronted him about his usage & abuse of X-Kryptonite. They tossed aside his claims that he was merely relying on it for power, first to use against Lexaniac, and now against the powerful superhuman whose illusive powers had led to his unleashing of the solar flare in the populated city block of Gotham in the first place.

“Damn it Damn it I can’t just float around in the sky, I’ll be spotted, and that damn Commisner isn’t helping things” Jon said aloud to himself, reflecting back on the commentary made by Gotham’s Chief of Police that he would be a primary target of the GCPD to be taken into custody. Right now he felt the pressure mounting up against him with so many of his former allies trying to come for him, including his own girlfriend. Of course not all of them were trying to take him into federal custody, but being forced to abstain from his precious XK felt like another prison in of itself.

Just when all hope of finding a safe secure place to lay away in Gotham seemed to be lost, his ears perked up as he honed in on the sounds of an ally. “Fuck not her” Jon muttered to himself as he contemplated whether or not he should seek HER out for help, of all people. There were more then a few reasons he was somewhat against this route, the least of which was being confronted by the sheer hypocrisy of his using of a performance enhancing substance after being so stern with her about the dangers & pitfalls of drug use on numerous occasions. But another sound caught his attention, it was the sound of soldiers and GCPD on board some military jets approaching his location, they’d spotted him.

“Alright no more time to waste.” Jon declared moving at superhuman speeds, he tore the wings off both jets, sending them flying from the sky downwards towards the city at incredible speeds. Not wanting to be the cause of more wanton destruction he soared downwards picking up his speed shattering the sound barrier. Within nano seconds he grabbed each and every person soldier & GCPD officer alike on board the two falling jet planes and flew them to safety on the ground. Then finally used a concentrated burst of heat vision to incinerate the two falling jets before they made contact with the city. Before the disgruntled confused but still alive soldiers could regain their bearings, & activate their inna-red goggles or other kryptonian detection technology he was gone.

Moving faster then a speeding bullet, & much faster then a locomotive he zipped across Gotham. Vibrating his molecules as Jesse instructed him allowing him to phase through solid matter literally allowing him to pass harmlessly through the walls of Gotham university. Briefly utilizing his X-Ray Vision to peel the layers of drywall & cement away to check & confirm his sister was fully dressed Finally he solidified his molecules and came to a skidding stop in the dorm room of his younger kryptonian sister Tristan. . He turned to face his sister, wiping beads of sweat from his forehead, a side effect of his rampant XK use. A visibly physical symptom of the alien narcotics he was over indulging in, which was accompanied by his hyper accelerated heart beat, & non visible signs such as the increased paranoia, stress & tension that plagued him. “H..Hey Tris sorry to just barge in on you like this, but I don’t got nowhere else to go, to lay low right now, I.I need your help” Jon managed to forcefully confess swallowing his pride as he was not one to turn to others for help, especially not his younger sibling.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2024 11:06 pm

Tesla figured it wasn't the same force that destroyed their universe or this one would have been wiped out too. Still Rush seemed like he'd be trouble enough by himself, if he was bringing in something from his universe then it couldn't be good. "Well you have the speed & strength to deal with a great deal of situations Kara. Jessica's Lantern powers are highly versatile. And Chulance adoption powers can prove very useful. If it's a stealth job maybe that's out best bet. If you know of any weakness a Speedster may have Supergirl, then if anyone here fits the bill it'd probably be wise to bring them in the event Rush shows up."

-----

Sandra thought about it, really they needed to find out more about this organisation. From the limited information she and Morgan gleaned from their minds they didn't seem to be attacking out of malice, at least not all of them. Well Anna was less than pleased to see Sandra but that's due to different reasons. "if we let the TBI they are just going to attack us again, yet I'm not going to kill people in cold blood who are just doing their job. I say we secure them until we figure out a more permanent solution."

Amy reminded the group "With the TBI out of the way we need to get after Jon before something. XK doesn't just make him reckless and a potential damage to others, but it's harmful to himself as well." Sandra gave a nod in agreement. "Yes I don't know how he escaped from the setup Kano arranged for him, but you're right we do need to get Jon back and get him off that stuff. Unfortunately with that XK boost he's even beyond my telepathic senses. We'll need another way of finding him. With the head start he had while we had to combat the TBI, Jon could be anywhere now."

Back to top Go down
Vicier

Vicier

PostSubject: Tristan Kent | Post   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2024 11:15 pm

G O T H A M   C I T Y   U N I V E R S I T Y   |   T R I S T A N ' S   D O R M   R O O M

"-.. And in other news: The GCPD have today ordered a city wide manhunt for escaped criminal Jonathan Kent. The suspect is highly dangerous and extremely volatile - Citizens of Gotham are urged to remain vigilant, and to not approach under any circumstances; but rather encouraged to alert authorities should they see him..."

Yeah... that was enough of that bullshit.

The news report cutting off, instead replaced with the familiar sounds of people screaming in terror and the roar of a tyranasaurus rex; Tristan was quick to cast the remote to her TV aside. Not so much as bothering to make sure it had actually come to rest on her duvet before she was giving the room her back. The dirty-blonde turning her attention instead to the window of her dorm room as, arms raising from her sides, she crossed them over her front. The soft green hues of her eyes, speckled with flecks of warm brown, staring out at the view lain before her. Gotham City. This place was sick. It was the best way to describe it. It was a hopeless cesspool of crime, corruption and progress. A place where the criminals didn't so much as bother hiding away in the shadows - why would they..? They didn't fear the law. The GCPD was a fucking joke anyway. Aside from the very few and far between cops that actually cared and wanted to do good for the city, the rest were on the payroll. Bought off by the very scum they were meant to be taking down.

Yeah... this city was sick. And that's why it was perfect for her.

The corners of her lips twitching; Tristan couldn't help the way they pulled up. Leaving her with that small little smirk that drove those who knew her mad knowing that there was something going on in that beautiful mind of hers. Truth was, she loved Gotham. Not because of the city itself. No. But because it pissed her father off. Infuriated him, to be more precise. Clark was, after all, the reason she chose Gotham University over all others she'd been accepted to in the first place. Not only was it dropping her in the middle of a city with the highest crime rates within the United States, but it was also the one that put the most distance between her and Washington D.C where her fater currently lorded over the country from his little pedestal.

The very thought had the girl rolling her eyes. And turning away from the widow, she instead made her way back over to her desk. A heavy sigh passing through her naturally pouted lips as her eyes landed on the rather large pile of assignments she still had to complete. Honestly... she just couldn't be fucking bothered. She wasn't in the mood to pool over case files for her criminology class, or analyze various evidence for her forensic science class. Not after all the shit she'd been forced to hear about her own brother. And that's exactly what it was. Shit. Absolute bullshit. Like with that crap about their father years ago, she knew her brother well enough to know that there had to be something more to it - something going on behind the scenes that people weren't aware of. There was no way he was capable of this type of crap. He was far too goodie-goodie to hurt people like that of his own volition.

Reaching, gripping hold of the back of her chair; it wasn't long before Tristan was sat at her desk. Her hand lifting to absentmindedly play with the pendant of blue kryptonite she had hung around her neck, the other made to reach for the text book at the top of the pile. Ignoring her most pressing subjects as she instead chose to tackle her favorite one. English. More specifically, journalism. Yeah, sure, she knew it was a bit cliche considering who her family were and how they'd made their start; but her parents had absolutely nothing to do with her love of journalism. So much so that she was more than willing to fight anyone who even so much as suggested it.

Picking up the open beer that had been sat, partially drunk, beside her laptop; Tristan took a swig. Letting the alcohol flow into her mouth and down her throat as her eyes began gliding over the words written in her text book. Though, despite her efforts to be productive, the peace she had didn't seem to last long. And as the sound of the very familiar voice hit her ears, she found her body twisting around in her chair. Head snapping around until her gaze was met with that of a person she hadn't so much as heard from, let alone seen in months.

".. Jon."

Returning the beer back to where she'd picked it up not moments before, her now free hand moving to take the kryptonite off from around her neck, placing it on her laptops keyboard, Tristan got back to her feet. Hand lingering on the back of her chair as she turned to face him completely. It didn't take a genius to see that, besides the obvious of him being one of the most wanted criminals in the country right now, something was wrong. He wasn't himself. And it didn't take her long to figure out just what it was. Excessive sweating... the diluted pupils... the excellerated heartbeat... various multiple stress lines, particularly between his brows... the way his eyes darted about the room as though expecting something to jump out at him...

Jonathan fucking Kent was high on drugs.

Oh, the hypocrisy of it all. How far little mister goodie-two-shoes had fallen from his high horse... Under normal circumstances, she would have reveled in the thought. Maybe given him shit about it- rubbed it in his face; but right now-...

The gap between the two of them closing; Tristan's hand fell away from the back of her chair. Instead reaching out as, touch gentle though still firm, she gripped her bothers chin between her thumb and forefinger. Forcing his attention to land on her completely. Bottom line was that the two of them had a rocky relationship. Out of the three brothers she had, Jonathan was the one she'd was least close to. And their relationship had only deteriorated further once Con and Hunter had died... But despite the fact that the two of them had their troubles with one another; Jon was still family. She wasn't about to turn him away. Besides... if he was swallowing his pride enough that he was coming to her for help; things really had to be bad.

Silent a few moments longer; she let out a sigh. Whatever gap remaining between them closing as, letting go of his chin, Tristan instead hooked her arm around the back of his neck. The other wrapping around his middle as she pulled her older and only living sibling into a hug. Chin resting over his shoulder, ".. I'm here, Jon... Now tell me what I can do to help."

justinlynch3, Marvel and shinigamiriku like this post

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2024 3:51 am

Riku's bar

As the fight against the TBI came to an end, there was cheering and grumbling from the code:breakers as money was exchanged from all the betting that had happened. While this was happening, the music currently playing shifted to a new song as Emmet finished his latest drink, he'd been tapping during the battle, but the music had overtaken him and his desire to perform could not be quelled. He stood and the music rose, everyone turning to stare nd the code:breakers getting into possition.

Bar patrons:
Dancing on, I keep, I keep, I keep, I keep, I keep, I keep
Gonna be, yeah, I know, gonna be at the door
Gonna be, yeah, I know, gonna be at the door

Emmet:
In case you haven't noticed
Well, everybody's tired
And healin' from somebody
Or somethin' we don't see just right
Boy, come on, put your lipstick on (Riku:no one can tell you nothin')
Come on and walk this way through the fire (Tanesha:don't care what's on their mind)
And if you find yourself in a dark situation
Just turn on your light and be like

Emmet and code:breakers:
"Yes, and?"
Say that shit with your chest, and
Be your own fuckin' best friend
Say that shit with your chest (Nina:keep movin')
Keep movin' like, "What's next?"
"Yes, and?"

Emmet:
Now I'm so done with caring
What you think, no, I won't hide
Underneath your own projections
Or change my most authentic life
Boy, come on, put your lipstick on (Damien:no one can tell you nothin')
Come on and walk this way through the fire (Tenshi:don't care what's on their mind)
And if you find yourself in a dark situation
Just turn on your light and be like

"Yes (Kaiser:yes), and?"
Say that shit with your chest (Iko:chest), and
Be your own fuckin' best (Noah:best) friend
Say that shit with your chest (Eva:keep movin')
"Yes, and?" (Jonathan:Yeah)

Emmet:
My tongue is sacred, I speak upon what I like
Protected, sexy, discerning with my time (Devona:my time)
Your energy is yours and mine is mine (Kiya:mine is mine)
What's mine is mine
My face is sitting, I don't need no disguise (Riku:I don't need no disguise)
Don't comment on my body, do not reply
Your business is yours and mine is mine
Why do you care so much whose - I ride?
Why?

"Yes (yes), and?" (Yes, and?)
Say that shit with your chest, and (Bren:say that shit with your chest)
Be your own fuckin' best friend (Eva:oh, be your own, be your own)
Say that shit with your chest (Nina:say that shit with your chest, baby)
"Yes, and?"
"Yes, and?" (Tenshi:Ooh)
Say that shit with your chest (Eva:ooh, chest), and
Be your own fuckin' best (Damien:be your own) friend
Say that shit with your chest (Adrian:keep movin')
"Yes, and?" (Yeah)

Following the spectacular performance and amazing choreography, ending with poses and thunderous applause.

Sandra's group suddenly heard soft music playing from seemingly nowhere before a literal bar manifested itself before them. Riku was cleaning classes, while Eva was adjusting her cleavage, and Emmet was sitting on a bar stool, drink in hand " Greetings dawling, my hats off to you for your victory. I've come to offer assistance as the leader of the code:breakers, along with my second and third commands " he gestured at Riku and Eva who both looked insufferably smug.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anthony clung to Agent Storm for dear life, as they flooded above the large hole. Agent Storm had been wanting to go and join the others and avenge his brothers death, but his professionalism wouldnt let him abandon the client, no matter how much he wanted too.

Suddenly a large explosion rocked the building, Agent Storm was knocked back by the shockwave. Agent Storm had had enough and swoped down to the lower floor. The room was destroyed and some of the destruction had spilled into a lower floor. None of the combatants were present and internally Agent Storm was feeling frantic, but still managed his outward stoicism.

As he pondered fleeing the scene to get Anthony to safety, he heard a door slamming and reacted instantly, shooting forward and burning through the door out into the hallway. Dropping Anthony, he increased his fire power, causing the temperature to rise rapidly. At the end of the hallway was an african american woman, she appeared to be in her early twenties, she was wearing a black suit and held a composed expression.

Agent Storm's own composure had finally hit it's limit, seeing his brother murdered and not knowing the fates of his friends, now their was some random woman present, obviously here at Luthors orders, he'd had enough. He roared and started charging forward when a sudden wave of exhaustion washed over his body, his flames went out as his eye lids grew heavy, eventually he collapsed on the ground, fast asleep.

Anthony just looked on in horror as a another figure appeared out of a side room, an african american man with an impressive high top fade and immaculately pressed suit. Recognition dawned on Anthony as he realized that he knew this man, he was a worker in the Belcourts family and what could be considered Luthors right hand man.

" I still dont understand why all of this was necessary, but it's finished "

" As always Donald, you lack a sense for theatrics but excell at everything else. You and Khadijah have performed flawlessly "

Luthor appeared from behind Khadijah, wearing a new suit, and an expression of absolute triumph.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
(I changed Kuro's name to Nezu)
Using the shoes of Mercury, Nezu appeared in front of Shotaro and jammed the bottle that Sunoraion had left him, and jumped back. Shotaro tossed the bottle aside and coughed, feeling the weakness from before vanish. He immediately lit up his flames and glared at Nezu " i'm gonna make you regret doing that " and fired a large stream of fire.

" Release! Aeigis Electrica! "

Name: Aeigis Electrica
Effect: The shield of Zeus, blocks attacks and converts them into electricity to reflect back. Electricity is scaled to the initial attack. Can block three attacks before a cool down of five minutes.

A circular shield with the head of a sheep appeared in front of Nezu, blocking Shotaro's flames. Blue bolts of electricity crackled around the shield before firing a bolt of lighting. Shotaro narrowly managed to avoid the attack by throwing himself to the side. Nezu snatched the shield and used the shoes of mercury to appear in front of Shotaro and aimed a one handed strike with his wooden.

" Are you fucking kidding me!! " Shotaro roared, sending out more flames that Nezu swiftly blocked with the Aegis and hit him with a close range lightning bolt. Shotaro screamed in pain as Nezu was pushed back by the recoil of the proximity. He was continuing to pull cards, but his luck wasnt so good at the moment, none of the cards he was pulling were of any use for this situation.
Back to top Go down
Wolvena

Wolvena

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2024 4:01 pm

Rosie Rawlins

While sitting in the parking garage, Rosie’s mind wandered to the events that had taken place since her arrival in this new place. Soon after arriving, a blast hit her, which she later discovered was the particle accelerator explosion. It enhanced her skills and made her what they call a Metahuman. She had many confront her because it was clear she wasn’t from here by her attire, and many attempted to rob her and steal her mechanical horse. From what she had seen, there wasn’t anything like it here. So she could hardly blame them for wanting it. However, she was sure that none of them would have been able to repair it if it came down to it. Ro sighed heavily through her nose in slight frustration. She hated being here and wanted to go home, but she had no idea how she would return home. Ro still didn’t know how she ended up here. She still didn’t have a place to stay or call her own here, which wasn’t too hard on her since she used to sleep in the open back home. She also hadn’t had a decent meal since she had arrived in this god-forsaken place.

Sighing heavily through her nose, Ro opened her eyes, sat up, grabbed her hat, and put it on her head. Getting to her feet, she adjusted her duster(coat) and looked around the parking garage. Ro knew this wasn’t the best place to stay for long and needed to find something to eat. She was starving. At that moment, only one question was running through her mind: where in the hell was she going to go? This place was a maze of large structures and an easy place to get lost. Clicking her tongue, Ro called over her mechanical steed, then hopped onto its back once it was at her side. Taking hold of the reins, she gave another click of her tongue and set off at a trot down the levels of the parking garage. Once on the street, Ro pulled her steed to a stop and looked up and down the street, deciding which way she should go. Picking left, she pulled the reins to the left as she clicked her tongue to get her steed moving again. Ro maneuvered her steed carefully through the crowds and vehicles on the streets while ignoring their dirty and surprised glances.

After a bit of traveling, tipping her hat, and smiling at the children, Ro finally came upon a place that looked promising for a decent meal. Stopping in front of the establishment, she saw a sign that said they offered hot, home-cooked meals that made her mouth water and her stomach rumble. Hopping off her steed, she led it out of the way of others, then made her way inside, not worrying about someone stealing it. They could try but would fail because it would put up one hell of a fight. No one but herself could sit upon its back unless she gave someone permission to do so. She didn’t have to worry about it wandering off since it wasn’t a live animal. After entering the establishment, Ro was well aware of the looks she was getting when the bell hanging on the door announced her entrance. A female voice soon called out from the other side of the place, “Hello, please……. Sit wherever you like.” Another was surprised by her appearance. Ro tipped her hat and gave the waitress a friendly smile. She then made her way from the door and over to a table against a wall.

Seconds after taking a seat, an older waitress came over with a menu in hand and a warm smile on her lips. “You’re not from around here, are you?” she asked warmly, setting the menu on the table. Ro gave a silent laugh as she shook her head. “No, ma’am, I’m not. I reckon I look a bit out of place.” she said, pushing the brim of her hat up with her index finger to look at the waitress better. “Only a little bit.” the older woman responded. “What can I get you to drink, sweetheart?” Drink? she thought to herself. Ro could have really gone for some good tequila or whisky at that moment, but something told her this establishment didn’t have either of those. “Lemonade, please, ma’am.” Ro replied after a moment of thought. “We have regular, strawberry, raspberry, and pink.” the older woman replied. “Strawberry, please.” Ro answered warmly. “Sure thing, sweetheart. I’ll get that and give you time to decide what you’d like to eat.” The older woman gave a warm smile to Ro’s nod, then headed off to put in her drink order. Ro then picked up the menu and looked it over.

The multi-page menu slightly confused Ro. She wasn’t used to having something in hand to look at for a meal selection. She was used to having what a cook had already prepared or having a small list on a board for all to see. She was glad each item listed had a small description explaining precisely what it was. Otherwise, she would have had no idea what she was getting. Just as Ro had settled on what she wanted, the waitress returned with her drink in hand and sat it on the table before her. Ro told her what she wanted and added a couple of extra things. The older woman quickly wrote the order on her notepad, then turned and headed to the kitchen after telling Ro it would be out soon and taking the menu. Ro then leaned back in her chair, picked up her glass, and took a drink. The taste almost reminded her of home and how her mother would make strawberry lemonade for her and her father.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alternate DC Uprising   Alternate DC Uprising - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alternate DC Uprising
Page 39 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39