Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 2:21 am

Sandra: I've been tied of this for a while Milo, the main reason I ever started tracking mother was that she may of been a threat to us. This reminds me of back in the early SXM days, running and hiding. I thought we was past these days.

"Sandra sighed, things kept worsening, it seems humanity didn't care about all the times SXM saved the world anymore."

Sandra: So we're basically at war, aren't we?

---

"Luke came over, after all this time searching for the women he loved, even siding with MRD it all meant nothing, it was all pointless. Karen was dead."

Luke: I'm sorry Karen...

"Luke looked Mikey straight in the eyes."

Luke: Stay with these guys if you want. But Karen's death isn't going unpunished. I'll see MRD and anybody else involved be burned to the ground for this.

---

"Abby came in as Chloe left, worried about the boy."

Abby: David, what's wrong?

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 5:05 am

"Milo just felt worst, everything was getting worst, she was right in a way. Before when the Government started cracking down on them again gradually after Carl's death up to Waller being brought into office, their situation just deteriorated. It was if the mutant rights bill didn't even exist anymore, since ir was bbeing violated so publically."

Milo: No, we ran and we hid, we already lived this, David, chloe, danny, amy, hell our clones there not going through this shit, I'm gonna fix everything, and i'm not talking aout getting any bills passed, I'm talking about making these ungrateful fucks pay for making a world that I don't feel like kids are safe in.

"That's one thing that had changed Milo and that was his children, with them he had something else to live for, he got up from where he was sitting looking at Sandra."

Milo: Sandra..you always keep me in check..make sure I don't cross a line...but now.. there are no more lines, not when you, Marie, the kids are involved, some things have to be done, take care.

"Milo then vanished teleporting reappearing in a black car causing President Taylor to jolt, as he appeared in the back seat reaching for his weapon and drawing it."

Taylor: Ventro I..
Milo: Calm down I'm not going to kill you, If I wanted to murder you I wouldn't have asked you to meet me.

"Taylor seemed relieved to know Milo's intent wasn't to kill him, but he was still unasy around being with the American Government's number one enemy, the only reason he'd even agreed was because he'd released the virus that participated in the fall of the BROOD race."

Taylor: So you have information on BROOD Cells still running around?
Milo: no that part was a lie to get you to come, I didn't know any way to se tup a meeting with you without tons of security,even then you set some things up but I took care of that already, it's just me and you, also if you ever get scard during the point of the conversation don't scream and don't run, I've stopped time except for me and you, and I can read minds, so it's pointless.
Taylor: Please...don't kill me..Ventro..what do you want..
Milo: I want you to do whatever the fuck I say,
Taylor: I can't shut down MRD..I can't..my whole career is riding on my strict power enforcement laws, I'll get impeached I'll
Milo: So you're career means more then your life hmm? Don't worry though I won't ask you to do that, because I need you in my corner, and if you're all for the mutant cause, you'll loose your supporters, and with how much they hate us, they'll find a way to remove you from the white house or make it so you're effectively useless, that point being made you work for me Taylor.
Taylor: I work for you..or..
Milo: Or..? There is no or, I'm not Shawkun, I'm not the BROOD, I'm not going to threaten my cell or put an egg in you to control you, or even use a power, I'm simply giving you orders. I'm sure by now you know I'm not as powerful as I once was since I'd have eradicated you, MRD, and all the rest of you people with a thought if i was, or at least put you in my own personal torture dimension of my creation for a few thousand or maybe even million years of torture, all the while recording it, make a whole video series, put it on my website, sell it for cash, anyway enough about that potential business adventure. I'm worst then Shawkun, I'm worst then hte BROOD, I'm worst then any telepath you know, I'm not goin to take your soul or make you my prisoner, if you cross me, or do anything I Feel I can label as crossing, betryal, whatever then nothing will stop me from getting to you, not power barriers, not Sentinels, not whatever fucking weapon you invent, it's futile, no man, no god, no demon, no mutant, no barrier, and no weapon will stop me from getting to you if you betray me, the things I've seen..the thing sI can do to you..I'll make guantanmo bay..seem like winning the lottery, and make Hell seem like an all payed exclusive resort, you will beg me for death, beg me to kill you President Taylor, this is not a threat this a promise, this is a fact, and if yo have any doubt or you seem to think you've found a way to get around my commands just remember I'm Milo Ventro.
"Mikey felt bad, more then bad, pissed, MRD had coerced him to join, and when he'd finally had the balls to stick up he was tossed in some prison dimension a week but it felt like a life time."

Mikey: You know Ijoined these guys..because I was scared..scared to get hurt...scared to go back to being locked up like I was back when I stood up to them..during the Civil War..but..I picked..the wrong side..Karen's dead, so many of us are dead, and the one'sthat work here..and still support MRD..their worst..then dead..their traitors...I have to..make amends..for working here..whatever you need, any information you or the others want, I'll do my best to get it and give it to you..because..I want them dead ..all of them.

"Mikey took Karen's body out the drawer and put it in Luke's hand before closing the drawer again."

MIkey: Come on we gotta get out of here, before security comes snooping, zip the bag I'll just say you're a new recruit helping me move some confiscated contraband..
"David didn't want to burden Abby with the knowledge that he'db een having nightmares about everyone dying, but he couldn't just lie completly."

David: I just had a bad dream sis..it's nothing..i...made out with a fat girl by accident...

"David only wished his nightmares were that instead of what he saw, and the nagging feeling that his nightmares were more then just dreams, but he wouldn't tell anyone especially not Abby his true fear that somehow these weren't just dreams, these were visions of the future."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 12:53 am

Luke: Thank you for your support.

"Luke would bring Karen home, she deserved a proper burial and such, not to be locked away in a draw. Then Luke would have to find anybody who's against MRD. Then, finally, all of this comes to a stop. Luke laid Karen in the bag and zipped it up."

Luke: Lets go.

---

"Abby didn't quite feel that story added up with David's screams, but what could she do. If he had more to tell her, Abby was sure David would speak up when he was ready. She came in a tucked the kid in."

Abby: Just remember, if you need anything or has anything to say. We're here.

"Abby left David to get some sleep. When she stepped out into the hall she met Sandra who returned after her meeting with Milo."

Sandra: Who are things?
Abby: Hmm, David is having bad dreams.
Sandra: David...

"Abby left to check on the rest of the house. Sandra stood outside her sons door not wanting to wake him, she worried any time something happened with her son."

Sandra: Son... what are you seeing...

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 9:44 pm

"President Taylor just sat as Milo vanished, reappearing in his own sleeping quarters, Samuel's mansion which he'd rebuilt, and purchased courtesy of Oliver, as he was still in hiding, Marie, the kids, and Nick whenever he didn't want to stay at Sandra's place was welcome here, he was in his own quarters looking at the article currently on his laptop about the Grieving. A mass funeral would be held for everyone who perished at least in the United States, but many others were agreeing to mourn the dead o nthe same day, and the initial day when all the cities were destroyed by the SXML would be known as the Grieving."

Milo: Damn..it one day..the truth will come out, but for now we're all being branded mass murderers...

"Karen was the one who committed the crime or at least the one accused, well Yamairo was blamed for moving the cities, according to MRD intel they worked together with help from Phoenix to give them enough power to pull of the kidnappings, no doubt if he'd been alive he'd have been blamed as well. All of that was irritating, but the entire team was being charged with being associates, even the ones that weren't in Tess's fake video's."

Milo: So they can accept Terracorp's crimes were the result of BROOD control, but people are doubting we weren't controlled..whatever.

"Milo just sighed and pressed the x leavnig the contents of the article he was looking at, regardless everything he put in motion it would work, he just wanted to talk to Marie, bring her to speed, about things, things he wasn't even going to tell Sandra."
"Mikey led Luke through the hallways, and thanks to his uniform and clearance there was no problem, as they got to MRD vehicle he was issued, and got in with Luke and Karen's body."

Mikey: Alright..I'll take us to the drop out point out of jammer range, then contact Yama so we can get to the safe house.

"Mikey was glad the team finally had somewhere to stay, a safe house in Texas, underground, thanks to resources from Aaron and Oliver, as well as whatever equipment they scrambled from MRD, and other government after the intial fall of the BROOD, and a robbery on Genosha that Nate "aided" in they had put together an operational base with technology within that negated the effects of Jammers inside the base and the vicinity around it as well. Mikey just started driving the mood was..horrible, millions were dead, the damage done to the world was evident, and wreckage was all around Jersey, with Damage Control making an effort to clean the streets, well that was the only good that came out, the work force had lost alot of people, and people were flooding into jobs."

Mikey: I meant what I said man, anything you need on MRD, I'll get it.
"Within the dream David was in a house their house on genosha, and it was christmas day, coming downstairs for presents, David snuck down early to the tree seeing one huge gift and upon getting close to inspect it saw a sticky note that said to David."

David: Hmm..I can always re wrap it..

"David eagerly and carefully unwrapped the gift, and peeled off the wrapper of the huge present, and opened the box only to be in shock at what he saw his father's body cut in many places with bullet holes, and suddenly the sillehoute of a shadow behind him."

???: David.

"David turned around only to see a replica of his father gruesome, and suddenly his mother dropped to teh ground and David rushed over to her only to see she was dead, and looked up at the copy of Dave."

David: D..dad..what's..
???: You think I'm your dead? I'm the man who killed both of them, haha...and oh look..you see that other box....and the small one..guess who's in there..
David: Abby..chloe..who...why...who

"David was overwhelmed with a combiation of fear, shock, and confusion as tears began to pour down his eyes, and in his real life he began to twist and turn and shake and a tear even rolled down his eye as the nightmare was becoming too intense."

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:43 pm

Luke: I appreciate that Mikey. Right now the best you can do is tell us if MRD starts up anything. For right now, I'm more focused on Karen then MRD.

"Luke knew the imagine the government was giving mutants, it was disgusting. But it was all stuff to deal with later."

---

"Sandra had entered as soon as the dreams started taking a effect on David. She laid a finger on David and peered into his dream. What she seen was a nightmare even she would have a hard time to stomach. She wondered who this strange man was, and if he was causing this trouble for him son. Sandra soon manipulated the nightmare into something happy then set up some metal blocks to hopefully give David some pace. She kissed her son on the forehead."

Sandra: Try to get some sleep son.

"She spoke softly so not to wake him and left hoping what she set up would let David rest for the night."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:14 pm

"Mikey wished he had information, but right now MRD's resources were strained if not barely existent, superhuman crime according to their directive was at a all time high, and a new director would be elected by the U.S Government as they decided neither Marcus nor Roberta where fit to lead, meaning anyone with an ounce of humanity or lack of prejudice against mutants wasn't going to run the American division of MRD."

Mikey: Alright understood.

"Mikey knew there was nothing to be said past this, and drove the rest of the ride in silence until arriving at the outskirts of the city in a forest area contacting James via the psyche channel for Yama so they could be ported to
"Suddenly the room felt colder, and then all around everything was in complete darkness, and a man appeared also covered in darkness, and although he was speaking it was if his mind wasn't there."

???: Some sleep? That's the least of his problems if his family's dead, too bad that' just a dream..and not a reality, quick question..may or may not be hypothetical, David or Chloe, pick one kid....you can only save one..hahahaha..

"The Man's laughter echoed from every direction."

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 12:26 am

"Sandra held her ground, the question this man asked was not one she intended to answer."

Sandra: Who are you? I don't want to know, I demand to know.

"To fuck with Sandra was one thing but to mess with the kids really ticked her off. Sandra stood ready to fight if she didn't get a answer immediately."

---

"Luke and Mikey (if he was going) was soon picked up by Yama and taken back to the new hide out along with Karen's body. Luke had spoken with Yama ahead of time about setting up a funeral and some things was set up, a casket was at hand as well."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 1:14 am

Man: You don't know, shame..but then again..that's you Phoenix..use things then let them go..aha..and you never picked a kid..so i guess I'll pick

"The room returned to normal, and the man vanished, but David was seen laying in bed enjoying his peaceful dreams, while Chloe was heard screaming before vanishing."
"Mikey parked the vehicle in one of the safe house's garages, and then went to his own quarters to run a shower, as he turned the nob and hopped in letting the hot water pour onto him he thought about the mistakes he made by siding with MRD when things we're getting rough for the team."

Mikey: Fuck..I really fucked up..and this time I can't blame Ventro..

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 11:50 am

"Sandra recognized the voice when the dark figure spoke. However, before getting to worked up she remembered David's dream. It took but a second to get to Chloe's room but she appeared to be gone. Abby ran in soon after."

Abby: Sandra.
Sandra: Go to David's room, we got trouble.

"Sandra's first thought was David's dreams was coming through."

Sandra: Alright whoever or whatever you are. First of all you can stop mascaraing as my lost husband. And second, if you got a problem with me, well, I'm right here.

"She spoke telepathically trying to contact the enemy."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 12:42 pm

"Milo, perhaps due to being tired, is suddenly surprised to find Marie's hands on his shoulder"

Marie: Heya dear...Oh, lookin up info on that little Grievin' thing?

"She pulls up a chair and sits next to him"

Marie: Ya know you should probably just ignore that sweets. There's someone else that deserves yer attention. Kids are sleep by the way. They were complainin' about no bed time story, so ya owe them.

"She smiles at Milo, putting a hand on his cheek warmly"

----

"Meanwhile, in New York City, or rather, in the "currently in process of rebuilding" New York City, Aaron walks out of a large conference room on a still unfinished business, followed by Oliver. He ignores most photographers and press, mostly asking questions about his involvement with the League and the cities, and enters an office, collapsing on his chair. Waiting there is Amber"

Amber: So?
Aaron: It's done...the last fucker, Germany's chancellor agreed. Stark-Morrison Industrial will head to rebuilding of the major cities destroyed by the Shadow League
Amber: By the
Aaron: I FUCKING KNOW IT WASN'T THEM!

"Aaron finally snaps. 2 full days of nothing but bullshiting everyone with the most disgusting, puke inducing lie he had ever forced himself to tell. All for the effort to regain his and Oliver's standings in the world and at least try and fix things a bit"

Amber: You did good Aaron...sorry. I let the details on what I want you to include okay? Thank you

"Amber vanishes. Aaron sits with his head resting on his hands, thinking"

Aaron: Oliver, the next step is getting us back into the SHIELD hierarchy...is Marcus still in your contacts?

-----

"Meanwhile, in Hokkaido, Yamairo and Filipe, along with Isabel, Rachel, Aya and the kids, had taken up permanent residence. James was there with them. Filipe is training Stella in hand to hand while Gally watches. To the side, Yama and James were talking"

Yamairo: So Aaron says he can set up special clearances for us in the new cities?
James: Yes. If everything goes well, these will become major population centers. We'll be able to do our jobs in case of any threat without a lot of heat coming down on us. At least outside the USA
Yamairo: And MRD and SHIELD?
James: MRD is now headed by Elena von Richshtofen, the former director of the prison complex. But they're subservient to Marcus and SHIELD now first and foremost...although I don't trust any of them.
Yamairo: Marcus was doing his job James...I guess some things are for the better. And Milo?
James: He wont talk...refuses to attend meetings I set up with Fawkes. Heck of everyone here the one who's seen him most is Rachel
Yamairo: Give him time...Leah's death was...
James: A necessity! Of everyone I would expect Milo to understand that!
Yamairo: Death is never a necessity...this world has felt it far too much. Of everything, I just wish Milo would understand he's not the only one that lost people.

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 10:23 pm

"Milo felt at ease just being around Marie, she was one of the few people who had this calming effect on him."

Milo: Don't worry tomorrow I'll read, you know I'm better with stories anyway. But more importantly who's this someone that needs my attention?

"Milo was smiling, probably for the first time in weeks, but just as soon as the brief moment of happiness came it left, as his smile faded remembering the bad news he had to give Marie."

Milo: Marie..that thing..I talked about..I'm doing it, I've been talking to some of the others, who're tired of everyone's shit, not just MRD, or Taylor, but all the shit we've been dealing with..It started today..I killed Tess..and used..a power to take over her body, I told you from now on I'll tell you everything no more secrets
"Oliver sat down taking a seat, although he wasn't as vocal about it as Aaron, everything they we're doing despite the end result he was pissed, and felt like a traitor.."

Oliver: Yeah I contacted him earlier today, S.H.I.E.L.D's being reconstructed and currently Marcus is acting director, anyway why what's your plan for us getting back with them?
"Suddenly Sandra could hear Chloe's thoughts lots of begging and screaming ,and the man's laughter before suddenly Chloe reappeared in her same spot."

Man: Ah I hurt your feelings parading around as Davy? It's okay soon you'll have plenty of others to mourn so I'll have far more people i can pose as, in the mean time enjoy Chloe's return..or is that Chloe, you never know could be a clone, doppleganger, even a demon, you fullers seem to have them invade your life in spades.

"With that the man ended his communication with Sandra, having nothing else to say, while David was up as his nightmares had returned while Sandra had been busy dealing with the mysterious kidnapper."

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 11:51 pm

Sandra: Fucking great.

"Sandra would have to check with Milo to find out if he knew of anything strange as of late. If not, maybe Tanya would. Milo may hate her, but that doesn't mean Sandra couldn't ask her for a favor. For the moment she turned her attention to the kids. She wondered how it was David's nightmares was back so soon, even with the Phoenix barely in existence, Sandra telepathy was still nothing to joke around with."

---

"Luke had moved Karen to the casket and was mainly sitting in silence as Mikey went to shower."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 3:51 am

Riku and Adrian returned to the diet building and gave their report. Riku doing most of the talking with Adrian adding in an extra tidbit here and there. The three heads listening intently to the intel, the other code:breakders were present again in the background, listening as well.

" Where is Code:03? "

" He's tailing the two, in the midst of their flight he was able to track them. He's already given me their location " Riku responded evenly " Based on our last encounter I doubt the six of us combined could take Emmet, let alone him and his demon lover but were going to do it anyway I see "

" Yes, Emmet is still formidable but as youve already stated, his powers are diminished. Now is the perfect time to strike in mass. Code:Breakers assemble and move out "

" Code:01, Riku Darkholme "

" Code:02, Adrian Fabrey "

" Code:03, Noah Arkson "

" Code: 04 Iko Nanaya " a young boy of asian descent stepped forward, hands in his pockets and black hair a little unruly. His expression was calm and a little humorous.

" Code:05, Tanesha Mack " an african american woman, the sole woman in the code:breakers, stood up from her seat in the second row, her long black hair tied in a pony tail.

" Code:06, Genesis " the last code:breaker and also the youngest, being in his mid teens, was sitting all the way in the back, stood up.

" Code:breakers, move out to Code:03's location and bring Emmet in, kill the demon with him, you have your mission now go "

once againt the the standins for the three heads of the code:breakers were destroyed, but by who was anyones guess.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Emmet and Christian finished their " healing " session and were resting on top of a building. Christian was starring up at the sky while Emmet lounged on top of him, cuddling his chest " Whats wrong love? "

Christian was so lost in thought that he didnt hear Emmet till the other boy kissed him, jarring him from his thoughts " Oh, sorry, did you wanna go again? "

Emmet giggled " So very tempting but lets save it for later, you seem distracted, somthing bothering you? "

" Not really, just thinking about those guys after you, one of them is a demon and seems to know a lot about me, or how I became a demon myself " he hadnt really given much thought to himself, he became this way in order to keep living and he didnt regret it. Not when it allowed him to hold Emmet and keep him close. " It's just strange meeting another one, not in hell. He's strong, very strong "

" Yes, but your obviously the stronger one, that display of power you showed was awe inspiring and more then a little arousing " he smirked, kissing Christians neck and rethinking about the coupling. But Christian stood up abruptly.

" For that moment maybe, but he has more experience. The next time we meet, I might not be so lucky and you'd be all alone to face them " he said quietly, more bothered by this then he let on.

Emmet watched him for a moment before flowing to his feet and smacked Christian on the back of his head. " OW, what was that for? "

Emmet glared at him, hands on his hips " You think some teabag can compete with you? You think he has one tiny fraction of your brains? Your looks? Your " the familar senation of a musical starting made the air hum as music started playing.

Emmet:
At words poetic, I'm so pathetic
That I always have found it best,
Instead of getting 'em off my chest,
To let 'em rest unexpressed,
I hate parading my serenading
As I'll probably miss a bar,
But if this ditty is not so pretty
At least it'll tell you
How great you are.

You're the top!
You're the Coliseum.
You're the top!
You're the Louver Museum.
You're a melody from a symphony by Strauss
You're a Bendel bonnet,
A Shakespeare's sonnet,
You're Mickey Mouse.
You're the Nile,
You're the Tower of Pisa,
You're the smile on the Mona Lisa
I'm a worthless check, a total wreck, a flop,
But if, baby, I'm the bottom you're the top!

Christian grinned broadly as Emmet sang, it was one of his favorite musicals afterall. He was easily familiar with the song and jumped into it.

Christian:
Your words poetic are not pathetic.
On the other hand, babe, you shine,
And I can feel after every line
A thrill divine
Down my spine.
Now gifted humans like Vincent Youmans
Might think that your song is bad,
But I got a notion
I'll second the motion
And this is what I'm going to add;

You're the top!
You're Mahatma Gandhi.
You're the top!
You're Napoleon Brandy.
You're the purple light
Of a summer night in Spain,
You're the National Gallery
You're Garbo's salary,
You're cellophane.
You're sublime,
You're turkey dinner,
You're the time, the time of a Derby winner
I'm a toy balloon that’s fated soon to pop
But if, baby, I'm the bottom,
You're the top!

The linked hands and started their usual dance routine for this song, the area darkening and a spotlight shing down on them.

Emmet:
You're the top!
You're an arrow collar
You're the top!
You're a Coolidge dollar,
You're the nimble tread
Of the feet of Fred Astaire,
You're an O'Neill drama,

Christian:
You're Whistler's mama!

Emmet:
You're camembert.

Christian:
You're a rose,
You're Inferno's Dante

Emmet:
You're the nose
On the great Durante.
I'm just in a way,
As the French would say, "de trop".
You're the top!

Christian:
You're the top!
You're a dance in Bali.
You're the top!
You're a hot tamale.
You're an angel, you,
Simply too, too, too diveen,
You're a Boticcelli,
You're Keats,

Emmet:
You're Shelly!

Christian:
You're Ovaltine!

Emmet:
You're a boom,
You're the dam at Boulder,

Christian:
You're the moon,
Over Mae West's shoulder,
I'm the nominee of the G.O.P.

Emmet:

Christian:

Emmet and Christian:
You're the toooooooooooooooop!

Christian hugged his lover tightly " Thank you, you always know just what to say or rather sing to make me feel better "

Emmet kissed his nose " Well I have been around for awhile now. I know a thing or two about these things...hmm, it seems we have more company "

A figure was standing on the adjacent building from them, slowly clapping.

" I'm glad you enjoyed the performance " Emmet called " Now wh- "

Emmet blinked, one moment he was enjoying being in Christians arms and the next one his love was knocked to the other side of the building. Out the corner of his eyes a burst of golden light dawned on him but before he could react, a sudden impact struck his chest and sent him crashing into the roofs opening.

Noah, coated in the golden light, let out a breath. He'd struck Christian in the face with an elbow hit to the cranium and for Emmet it was a sudden burst punch to the chest " Were you both human, those attacks would have killed you instantly. The reports dont lie, your an immortal monster "

Emmet walked out of the dust cloud the attack had kicked up, unscathed " Excellent attack, it destroyed my heart. Of course such a mundane attack means nothing to me "

Christian growled, his eyes glowing with rage and he crawled forward on all fours.

Noah dropped into another fighting stance. The others would be there soon enough but he would make it so their presence was unnecessary.

Emmet smirked " Your quite fast, but you wont strike me again, come child and i'll show what immortality means! "
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:58 pm

"As Katy was walking around or where-ever she is suddenly she saw an image of Joe appear before her, only beaten, bruised, and cut open, and reaching out to her."

Joe: Katy..why...why..didn't you..save me..why...why...

"A tear rushed down Joe's eye, but of course this was merely a telepathic illusion that only Katy could see."
"Nick was on the roof of the apartment looking over London, all the damage done in the battle against the BROOD, the whole world had suffered. Of course this was nothing compared to what the Dark Serpent, and Worthy had done, they'd wrecked the entire planet, and murdered most of the human population, but at that point they were strong enough to repair everything, and revive the fallen, so much had been undone that Death itself had set it's foot down, so this time..all the lives lost..couldn't come back through the veil good or bad. Nick was playing around with his powers making blue flames appear then vanish as he turned to Cassandra."

Nick: So now that we saved these people again we're just suppose to let them hunt us again? I'm tired of this shit, Terra-Corp is still around, and the rest of the clones are still trapped, I say we go and save them, me and you, it's my fault Katy's boyfriend got kidnapped, if you hadn't come to save me..he'd still be around.
"Ikon stumbled into the room with Luke and Karen, of course he was hardly a friend he was no stranger to loss, Angie hadn't been in MRD's prison dimension which meant she was locked up somewhere unless Tess Summers had gotten her hands on her, and he didn't want to think about that option. He just kept going feeling bad for him, and his own role in MRD, while Chulance was in another room having reunited with Tesla and opted to stay at the bunker, he was making a mixed drink consisting of vodka and orange juice. He'd always drank for fun but ever since getting out of that prison he'd spent the past two months in it had gotten worst."

Chulance: Everyone in pain suffering...

"Chulance put some more OJ in the cup and drank some down, closing his eyes as he felt the familar burn of hard liqour in his throat."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 11:01 pm

Aaron: Stark&Morrison, and by the way thank you so much for letting my name go first

"Aaron gives out a chuckle as he pours them both some whiskey on rocks"

Aaron: Anyway, our company is going to own all of the major cities through partnerships and deals with any firm that want to do business there. As much as I hate it, striking a deal with the von Richshtofen gave us access to enough steel manufacturing for raw materials, and we were able to procure everything else. Given enough time, we'll rebuild the major cities, they'll become the new population centers, and thrive. And best of all, we completely shut down Terra corp from any of this

"Aaron was still wondering how Tess had fucked herself over so much"

Aaron: And all this means...in a way...we own the world. We're valuable to Marcus in that capacity. We can set up SHIELD with clearance and blueprints for everything, unrestricted access to the warp gates, everything.

"Aaron takes a sip"

Aaron: Now all we need to do is stay at the top...and that's never the easy part

----

"Marie sighs"

Marie: I told ya I think that's a bad idea...we should just live our lives. But I'm with you sweetie, no matter what happens

"Marie grabs Milo's hand and grips it tight"

Marie: I'm always with ya

----

"As everything is going crazy at Sandra and the clones house, there's a ring at the door"

---

"At Genosha, a group of MRD's is seen flying from something. One of them is taken out by a bullet to the head, another by a hail of spears. The last one ducks into an alley and tries to radio HQ"

MRD Agent: Hello! This is GUUHOH!

"Before he can continue, he's stabbd in the throat as Fawkes appears in front of him"

Fawkes: Target neutralized. Peter

"In a whisk, he vanishes, leaving behind the agent slowly chocking on his blood. Fawkes, Simon and Erica reappear somewhere beneath ground, Peter with them. Simon dusts off his coat"

Simon: You know Boss, it would be easier if we just got Pete here to wreck their HQ. I mean he was powered down but he's still fast enough he could
Fawkes: Get himself shot by a stray bullet and we'd lose our way to move around the island. No. They have zero grip on this place, the population hates them, and every time we murder a patrol they get more and more scared. We're doing this the slow way. You and Anna are frankly a liability here.
Simon: Yeah yeah whatever

"The three head along the corridors of the old SXM tunnels. The X-Force minus James had moved here and were slowly but surely removing all MRD presence on the island. Nate had tried to appeal to them but Fawkes hadn't even given him the time of day. Not that Genosha's MRD likes Nate any more than they like the X-Force"

----

"Meanwhile Elena and a familiar man wearing a white coat and hat, Solf, were taking a stroll in MRD HQ in DC, talking in German witch each other"

Solf: So to what do I owe the pleasure my lady? It is so very rare to see royalty at your station these days
Elena: Spare me the pleasantries. You are here because I needed someone used to backstabbing
Solf: You flatter me

"The two enter a large room with a circular table. Manda, Sean and Felicia are all already waiting"

Elena: Alright then

"Elena slowly takes a seat at the biggest chair and takes a look around the room"

Elena: I'm sure you're all wondering why you're here. Due to the recent events with the Brood, MRD has lost a lot of over seas power. One such places was in Genosha. In Genosha, our local unit is under a terrorist and assassination threat by a group lead by who we believe to be Fawkes Logarth, Mister Invisible, and several other high profile associates of the former Shadow League. Our job, will be to murder every single one of them except for Mr Logarth...who will be, how should I say drilled for information

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 11:30 pm

"Katy instinctively knew something was wrong, whoever or whatever was behind this had Joe's character pegged wrong. Joe wouldn't cry to her like they, not over dying or being beaten. Katy looked around her surroundings on guard."

Katy: Alright... who's behind this? Show yourself.

---

Cassandra: Nick I couldn't leave you... I just couldn't. I feel bad for Katy as well, but just the two of us? Against Terra-Corp...

"Casandra wasn't sure they could handle Terra-Corp on their own."

---

"Luke noticed Ikon come in, he didn't care to speak, but did so be polite."

Luke: Take a seat if you want, maybe pay some last respects.

---

"Sandra left David with Abby after changing David's dream again, she just wanted to have Abby monitor David to see if the nightmares returned. Sandra went to the door thinking "nobody used a doorbell in years" along the way. She answers the door."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 11:54 pm

Roberta: So MRD's new head seems to want to get active.

"The Jersey director mused to herself as she read through Elena's email. Roberta disliked MRD putting their noses in Genosha directly. It merely caused more issues, but in this case she could make an exception. They couldn't tolerate MRD deaths like this and eliminating the culprits sounded good."

Roberta: Any resources I have will be put towards the elimination of this group. You have my word Director.

"She sent the message back to Elena. In another time she may not have agreed on it, but something different was happening to her now. Roberta sipped some wine ignoring any regulations against alcoholic beverages in the work place. Kind of needed something to calm her down. Ever since the Brood she felt far more uneasy every day. Almost as if she could get set off at any moment."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 11:01 am

"Outside the door, is Manny. Henry is behind him looking around a bit lost, and Eston is calmly entertaining Shadow."

Manny: Heeey lil sis. Long time no see!

"Manny goes in for a hug as if little time had actually passed"

----

"Elena receives the message in the middle of the briefing and smiles"

Elena: And with that...I have my six hunters.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 1:21 pm

"Sandra immediately hugged Manny tightly, it's been so long since she'd seen her brother."

Sandra: Brother!  

"She let Manny go after holding the hug for a few seconds."

Sandra: I'm sorry about not visiting.    It's just so much has been going on.   Between Mother, Brood, MRD, Dave, and more.    Please, come in guys, get comfortable.

"Sandra openly welcomed her brother and his crew into her home."

Sandra: Boy, I've got a hell of a lot to catch you up Manny.    Well, anyway first off I guess I should ask what brings you guys out this way.   Just a social call or something else?

"Sandra was keeping the current events of the night in the back of her mind, but hopefully she could get at least a few minutes to spend with her distant family member."

---

"Tesla was with Chulance, she wasn't one to object to drinking given her former occupation and company. But it seemed Chu was going at it more then usual."

Tesla: You should probably slow down some, you don't usually drink this much.

"Being reunited with Chu was one of the happiest times of her current live, which had been spiraling out of control ever since she pinned Harry's death on herself. By now that initial trill had eased off some however."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 9:24 pm

Manny: Purely a social call yes...I've been in the MRD jail, me and the group, but that's another story. I heard from James you were holed up in merry old England and I wanted to visit.

"The group lets itself in"

Manny: I also heard about Dave...sorry what happened

"Manny awkwardly puts his hand on his sis's shoulder. Meanwhile the rest of the crew make themselves comfortable"

Henry: Capitaine! We should not linger herr for very long. We left Jon and Jean alone at the boat. C'est une recette pour un désastre

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 11:26 pm

Sandra: Thank you bro. I could of probably fund him if I had power. But Mother's stunt has left the Phoenix Force near dead, I'm slightly above a mutant at this point. It's all bad enough but now there is some asshole running around mascaraing as Dave and terrorizing my children with nightmares.

"She paused after that, she wasn't going to mention that but it slipped out. She hadn't seen Manny n so long that she'd feel bad pulling him into trouble, especially if he was just freed from MRD prison."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 11:13 am

FUCKING POST DELETED TWICE FUCIK SORRY FOR HOW SHITTY IT IS NOW i can't type it a third time.
Oliver: Ok cool did ventro tell you about his plans.
Milo: Thta's why I love ya.

"milo gets up and holds his hand out."

Milo: Come on let's go take a sjhower  Twisted Evil 
"Ledge was just sitting with Elle playing with her hair, while she sent sparks acrross his skin which tickled his arm hairs."

Ledge: Fawkes..I been meaning to ask..I know we getting rid of MRD, what's the deal with Nate?
Elle: You're gonna hurt Natey?
Ledge: Nathaniel..and after what he did, .
"Sean sighed he was angry the X Force was murdering people, he loved his former team mates, but he couldn't accept the mass murder of innocent people especially his co workers."

Sean: When do we start?
"Suddenly KAte appeared in a different space, on Genosha, except she was walking on the sky, and could look up at the earth or Genosha as if the world was flipped upside down like an old wii super smash bro's video game battle arena, and the same man escaed in darkness that appeared to Sandra appeared to her."

Man: Like my illusion neat huh, didn't have the emotional effect I wanted you to cry..but anyway I actually have JOe..but enough of that how are you doing Katy Karma?
Nick: Once we get the others..we can stand up we can't just let them die..and we can't drag Katy into any more..
"Ikon took a seat, and looked at her, this is what a life of being a hero to these humans had brought them."

Ikon: I'm sorry for your lost..she was a powerful mutant, and I had the pleasure of working with her..many years ago..during much more simple peaceful times..

"Ikon was of course refreing to the Agency, when she'd kidnapped him, but after they all went to work for Samuel, and they worked together to defeat him."
"Chulance nodded."

Chulance: I know but..because of me..so many people died..they used me..mypower.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 2:25 pm

Katy: Huh, then you can't play Joe worth a shit. Joe would rather tell me to kick his ass fr getting captured then to plead to me like that.

"Katy wasn't to fazed by the area she was in, she'd seen a lot of weird and frankly impossible stuff over the years."

Katy: So who are you, and what do you want from me?

---

Cassandra: But just the two of us... it sounds suicidal. Terra Corp has MRD on call, they have armies and superhuman on their team. How can we fight that Nick?

---

Luke: Appreciate that. Over the past years I've come to love this girl, I even joined MRD to find her. I found her alright.

---

Tesla: It's not your fault. How many times has Sandra or others been used? You can't blame yourself for MRD.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 3:37 am

High above the streets of Tokyo there was a God and his Regalia looking down upon its denizens from their pedestal. More like a platform used for window cleaners who were there to make the windows on Skyscrapers clean enough to eat off of. The menial job meant for a human who had an immediate emergency, was now the duty of a Deity who was called to take his position. So the God smiled and tried his best to enjoy his work, however....

"Stupid stupid STUPID!" The young girl continued after every swipe. She grimaced when a gust of wind it threatening to shake them off. "This...is my afterlife."

"Oh calm down. Don't worry I'll have that big shrine built eventually. Soon Yori will be a name heard in every Japanese household." The deity Yori couldn't help but smile as he dreamed about that day which was a long ways away. They moved up to another level repeating the process. "For now we just need to push ahead and cleanse this land from any bad influences. Relax Akane."

He looked down to the street and could see a giant Phantom the size of a bus, but it looked very simiilar to some bacteria. Doznes of tiny legs and eyes all over. Its form was more like a centipede yet appeared to be able to switch forms. These things truly disgusted Akane. "So that's the thing really bothering our friend huh?" The phantom crawled up the skyscraper and stopped just short of a manager's office. It kept spouting jibberish, but what caught their attention was "Get rid of competitors, competitors, COMPETITTORS!!!"

"Akane!" her human form immediately turned into light and engulfed Yori's face. His eyes were covered with sunglasses. It gave him a view of phantoms most others wouldn't have. All their weaknesses and what they consisted of. The sickening emotional terror things like that could put people through made it impossible for a human to completely comprehend their existence. Yori stood on the railing of the scaffolding window cleaners used and looked down towards the Phantom. His hands now formed into fists.

"You who dare desecrate the land of the Rising Sun." Yori jumped from the Scaffolding a few hundred meters into the air. He took a bottle of holy water out of his pouch and quickly poured it on his hand. "With my advent I Yori!" The figure began to fall down towards its target. The phantom's eyes that littered its body was looking everywhere but up. "Shall lay waste to this defilement! With THY FIST!"

Yori punched right through the creature. His fist hit the most weakest point and tore through the phantom, burning it along the way with the holy water. Yori landed on the ground in the midst of a crowd causing a small shockwave that knocked everyone around him down. Humans were barely able to see Gods so when Yori leaped away it just seemed like a tremor.

"Phew that wasn't that bad now was it? Time for a long rest." He rested on roof of someone's shop letting Akane transform back into her short teenage self. However her frown showed something that wasn't necessarily relief.

"I keep hearing you say 'It wasn't that bad' all the time. Its always bad when everytime we go back after a job and have to stay in some crappy room because we're too poor to afford anything else. "

"What are you saying?"

Akane sighed and honestly didn't know what to do for the moment. She did know that no matter how much she was thankful for getting a new life, a afterlife shouldn't be this way. At least not her afterlife. "I might need to take a walk and think things through."

Yori shot up and looked towards his Regalia. He looked surprised but knew this was coming. Instead of arguing he smiled and just said. "I release you."

The leather jacket wearing god wasn't much for making others suffer needlessly.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 9:44 pm

Manny: What?

"Manny looks at Sandra, and back at his crew"

Manny: Shadow, port to the harbor and use whatever savings we have to hide the ship somewhere. Get Jon and Jean here
Shadow: Aye cap

"Shadow disappears in the usually "bamf" sound"

Manny: I'll help you sis, might as well since we're stuck. Besides...you're still crew.

----

"Fawkes quickly puts his gear away and sits down smoking a cig while Simon goes over his automail"

Fawkes: Well, Nate for now can be left alone. He isn't actively working MRD as far as we've been able to tell. Our biggest concern is removing them from Genosha

----

"Elena smirks"

Elena: Excellent. Now then I'll give you a day to pack and get your affairs in order. We head out for Genosha city first thing tomorrow, at 0600 hours.

"Elena gets up, and exits."

Solf: A serious one. Well gentlemen, I must be off too. I have things to attend. I look forward to working with you

"Solf takes a bow and leaves as well. Elena meanwhile goes to catch a chopper that flies her to a lab just outside of DC. As she goes through the different levels, lower and lower, less and less people are about, until she reaches a tightly secure door. Inputing the code, and letting it scan her retina, then take a blood sample, and finally voice identification, she enters. Inside is the head of Cyber, the powerful android killed by Nate. She circles the head, and flicks a switch that was already prepared, and the head suddenly opens it's eyes, as she benders over to its eye level"

Elena: Do you know who you are? Do you know where you are?

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 2
Page 27 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next