Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 11:34 am

"After the meeting Sandra checked in with her family, they where completely fine it seemed for once there was a enemy not out there to pacifically target her. Katy was there with the clones as well."

Katy: So how are things?
Sandra: No leads on the shadows, Stark is trying to get us alternate energy sources.
...: It will fail.

"Katy, Sandra and David immediately got on guard."

Sandra: You!!

"We see Shawkun had came to Sandra's house."

Sandra: You got some fucking nerve showing your face here.
Shawkun: Hold on Phoenix, I'm not here for you, well, not in the way you think.
Sandra: Then who, my son, one my daughters, your not getting any of them.
Shawkun: I don't want any of you, just your souls temporarily.
Sandra: Bullshit. Nothing with you is temporary.
Shawkun: I have been looking into these shadows Phoenix. Stark will fail, any resistance from you or any singular being will also fail. But, give me the collective power of the League, and maybe I could contain this spirit.
Sandra: You... are not getting collective power of shit. Lets say the entire League does offer up their souls and you do get ride of the darkness. Do you honestly expect me to believe you will return our souls to our body.
Shawkun: One I have these shadows spirit, I'll have all the power I'll need. Your souls will no longer be required and I could use the fun of having a few toys around.
Sandra: You've officially gone insane if you think we'll agree to this.

"Shawkun chuckles a bit."

Shawkun: So young and naive, my dear girl. I have always been insane. Think about my offer.

"Shawkun quickly leaves the house, leaving the others alone."

Katy: Sandra...
Sandra: Oh hell no, there is no way we're agreeing with that shit.

---

"Aaron and the men continue their work. All go's well just until they are about to finish up. At that point space itself seems to roar to life there are instantly screams from dying men all around as their suits get ripped open and the machines to harness the stars powers starts getting assaulted and ripped apart. The same shadow figure that showed itself to Shawkun formed in front of Aaron, still and just staring at him as chaos ensures all around. Aaron seems to be the only one not getting attacked at this point."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 5:56 pm

Tie: Never had the pleasure of freezing him. Impressive human there may be hope for this race yet.

"They all appeared to be active players in this game. Ruth's explanation was all she needed to know. Gally being Michael was surprising. Slightly worrying since she did not have the best opinion of that particular Arch Angel. This being before her looked like her brother's wet dream. Since he was naturally a deviant and having a large interest in powerful magic, this was a perfect time for him. Unfortunately he was busy finding ways to keep the tower safe. It still wasn't finished which mean they had to deal with incursions such as this.

Her eyes drifted over to the guitar playing Angel."

Tie: Well at least most of my kind hasn't gone yet. The heretical matriarch has done so much, I wouldn't even be surprised she's behind this darkness. You've mentioned Earrings and he is currently working on a solution, but we really have no idea where to start.

-------------------------------------------

"Roberta walked through the streets of Berlin. The new capital of an Imperial Germany. It was an apt representation of how the nations of the world was more than willing to tolerate a potential dangerous enemy through peace. She looked at the busy faces of everyone feeling a sense of complacency even in this dark world only lit up by the lights powering the cities. However, this wasn't the time for complacency.

Everyone she walked by was beginning to feel aggravated, annoyed and even began to feel unnaturally focused on harming anyone who recently berated them."

Roberta: How can they allow her to get away with this?

"She whispered more angry with herself than anything. Elena on principle should not have been allowed to walk away. Roberta should not have allowed peace as an end to this brief war. She accidentally bumped into someone. He began seething in rage and mistakenly hit a woman who was next to him as if she was the culprit."

Roberta: If a war like this is going to end.

"A car crashed into another. The drivers got out and started fighting."

Roberta: May it end in fire.

"Yelling, screaming and even killing was beginning to take place. Some begin to go to work and get revenge on a certain coworkers, others their family. This passive ability the result of essentially not properly finishing the fight was doing the objective itself."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 6:24 pm

"Aaron smiles"

Aaron: Hey there big guy

"Suddenly, as the clusters they finished explode, they release probes everywhere everywhere. The probes form a pre programmed pattern exactly like Amber's runes. From the ship, a signal activates and the entire area around is caught in a massive Second Sorcery barrier. The battleships had already moved away the second the attacks began. Only the transport ship and the Iron Drones are left"

Aaron: Now then, lets have a chat. Who the fuck are you? And more importantly, if me and my drones open fire with anti-mugen weaponry, is it going to fucking hurt?

"Aaron had just seen his workers die for this. So he was stopping this thing, whatever it was"

----

"Amber's runes she was using to focus suddenly go off"

Amber: It's started! Aaron's activated the barrier spell I sent with him.
Dante: So what now, do we go and meet him?

Amber: Guys! Aaron is under attack right now. If anyone wants to go and help, come to my mansion, I'm about to head out

-----

Ruth: The same as I. If we could perhaps know the source of it.
Me: I feel like I know what the answer is, but I just can't fucking place it...I fucking know the answer, I know I do
Ruth: If that is true Filipe Costa, you best hurry. The planet will not survive much longer

"Gally is now playing a creepy theme as she hears the conversation"

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 9:03 pm

“Knock Knock” Milo uttered as he appeared near Sandra’s residence, he knew the family, and the clones where there, except Nick who was currenlty staying at his place.

Milo: Hey Sandra we need to talk.
………………..
“Keel had a folder open and was looking through various personal files Sindus had gotten, instead of going through MRD’s database Sindus went throug his hackers. He was going through all information on files with superhumans with powers related to darkness, and/or shadows.”

Keel: Hmm…..none of these mutants..are on the level..of what’s going on, and after the Chaos wave..if they did have this kind of power..they should have been depleted..

“Keel picked up the file that said Moller on it, and began going through it a likely suspect, he remembered when All the Evils of the World had framed him, but this threat wasn’t supernatural. He knew that much, he took out his phone and dialed a number. Ricky Barton was laying on his couch watching television munching on some lays when his phone began ringing. He grabbed it and answered while washing down his junk food with some soda.”

Ricky: Hullo!
Keel: Barton..its me..
Ricky: Punisher..look man..I’m out..I’m
Keel: Out? People like us never get out, we-
Ricky: Look I appreciate what you do, still support you but I made a mistake, people are dead, lots of them.
Keel: You think you’re the only person who’s made a mistake. No matter what you did it can’t be wors then me, besides I’m investigating this darkness..situation and I think I have a clue, get your MRD contacts, I need to find the locator Manda, and then..I need to find someone, Nightmare.
………………………
“Sean had been in a pocket dimension training, he’d be training non stop, getting his powers better. After leaving MRD he’d been completely focused on getting better with his powers, without his relationship with Felicia he had nothing to hold him back anymore. Apart from fighitng crime with the league which he considered field practice, the rest he spent pushing himself to his limits, then goinga step beyond even those. He was currently with Matt and Oliver in Russia, at a bar speaking to some beautiful women when they heard Amber’s message.”

Oliver: You heard that didn’t you boys, ladies..looks like we’ll have to cut this short..business
Yelena: “Giggles” Back to your international..company Mr. Morris? You sure you don’t want our company
Oliver: Matt? Sean?
Matt: Hell yeah..
Sean: Hmm..we have to be going.
Oliver: Well what my friend means is we have things to do, business, but that number, we’ll call you later, come on Sean let’s go.

“Oliver slapped her on the ass, as Sean ported them to Amber’s residence, with Sean having an aura of energy around him.”

Sean: I’m ready.
Keeth: Oh great..MRD's here..
Castiel: Is now the time to despise anyone's aid?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 9:31 pm

Amber: Keeth, leave it be. Sean, get ready. I'll wait a bit more. I don't think we can keep waiting though otherwise.

---

"Back in LA, we find Namek, coincidentally on the street of the bar Tie, Ruth, Gally and Filipe are in. Not that he knows. However, all day he's felt as if he's being watched. As he turns a dark corner, he's suddenly faced with a young girl, no older than 16, carrying a large glowing yellow blade. The girl looks familiar to Namek, he's seen her before"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 9:42 pm

“Namek looked at the girl, and froze, why was she familiar. Maybe it was just many of the humans he failed to save, Castiel had damned him. Convinced him to fall, exposed him to Mother, and he’d been ensared in her power, perhaps if he’d stayed with Heaven, and perished with the rest of his brethren he could be honored, but now he was a disgrace.”

Namek: I have failed you Father..and perhaps this girl as well. I see you have a blade drawn, I seek no trouble, I’d advise you to be on your way.
……………………..
“A man was screaming as he’d gained the power of self mutilation thanks to Neil Sinister now ecsaped from Terracorp who was torturing the man with his own ability, a terracorp security guard, and then Neil used optic beams to draw his name into the chest of his wife whom he’d already beaten, stripped, and sexually violated.”

Terracorp Guard: Sinister please..I
Neil: No no..you or your wife pick..eney menie miney…nope!

“Neil moved forward in a burst of speed and tore his wife’s head off, the guard was screaming in rage charging only for Neil to torture him more withh is powe before kicking a hole into the guard’s neck and watching him roll clean over, before walking over to his two kids daughters, and smiling.”

Neil: Now then listen to Papa Sinister…I’ve got a job for you..two…super strength and durability, and you..energy beams and flight.

“Neil walked over to the mind controlled girls, and put his hands on their foreheads, granting them bot the X Gene, and the power sets he spoke of.”

Neil: Go out..wreak havoc..cause conflict, and anyone you see with anger..violence conflict..turmoil.bring thm to me..so that I can grant them power, and let them join my army. “Grins”

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 9:46 pm

"The girl approaches, and around her what look like enochian sigils glow. Hovering over her arms, chest, and legs. Except, they're dark red. The girl springs forward blade drawn ready to attack. At that moment, Namek flashes to Lucifer's final attack on Heaven, and then back again to his deals with the Morningstar during Castiel's reign, and it hits him who the girl is"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 11:03 pm

Tie: I hope your memory improves. It would be too embarassing to allow this world to be destroyed under our watch.

"She couldn't help but grin a little at Gally's change of tone in the music. At least the reborn Michael seems to have some sense of humor. Just as Tie was ready to ask another question she could sense another Angel nearby and something else that was familiar."

Tie: It seems like we have company outside.

-------------------------------------------

"Sarah balanced her powdered donut on her index finger waiting for her next set of customers to take their sits in the bunker. She stood before them inside the reinforced building with a window so that they can see her finished product."

General: Okay Ms. Hill we're waiting. Can't waste time when I have a small UN approved military to look after.

"His obvious disdain towards that decision was mirrored by every other customer in the room. A few just shrugged and probably didn't have a military large enough to worry about that."

Sarah: Please general what I will present to you is something that won't necessitate the need for extremely large militaries. Behold!

"She turned around and gestured towards the viewing window. The large bipedal warmachine seen in Paris was being lifted up by a huge platform from underground. It moved slightly to turn towards the building they were looking from. Just as all the customers moved up and gawked it roared. Up close it would be almost deafening."

Contractor: Goddamit! What is that?

General: Its that thing that attacked HYDRA in Paris? I thought it was just a rumor.

Sarah: Oh please General you wouldn't be here if it wasn't for that rumor.

"They all knew she was correct. She was part of a family that was very focused on fashion not this. The new conglomerate Loki now had its hands in Fashion, medical tech, and even weapons. Its R&D department is still very sketchy considering its location isn't widely known. At least its real location considering she claims that its in Al paso Texas."

Sarah: Now let me tell you about what my baby can do.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 11:35 pm

Ruth: Company?

"Gally's playing suddenly stops on a high note abruptly, and her angel wings materialize"

Gally: This is not a foe a petty fallen angel playing warrior shouldn't concern herself with

"She gets up, materializes her sword and prepares to go outside. The sudden shift in her tone amazes even me"

Gally: You and that debauch fornicating scum Earrings can just serve your sentence quietly and allow the Heavenly Host to deal with this

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 11:45 pm

"Tie chuckled finding the fun old Michael is coming back. At least there was a fight she could view."

Tie: Hm I almost thought you were mute. Well as always I will consider your...advice.

"The fact she called it advice was just a reminder of how she took orders from others. This was no exception. She lossened her Tie and stretched it out. It began to turn into a sword. The holy weapon Excalibur appeared, and as soon as it did she ported outside in view of the fight."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 12:22 am

"The shadows doesn't answer Aaron and a few seconds after the runes activated they began to separate and and fade. What Aaron seen wasn't real, just shadows pulled together in the shape of a false "corpse". The being behind these shadows clearly didn't want to be found."

---

Sandra: Oh Milo, come in.

"Now this was a man she didn't mind stopping by, unlike a certain soul sucking asshole."

Sandra: What is it you need to talk about?

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 12:31 am

"As Aaron watches the shadows fade, he stays alert. And sure enough, the shadows don't just fade into the dark and disappear, but rather, stay formless within the barrier"

Aaron: Well what do you know. Whatever you are, you're conscious, not just some sort of force. Otherwise you would have slipped past...'least that's what Amber told me. Now this is the last time I'm going to say it before I start blasting. Who are you?

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 12:51 am

"Aaron still can't get a response from this being. It pays no attention to any threats given to it, simply formlessly floating as it's been doing. Outside the barrier and on Earth shadows are still rampaging causing chaos and destruction all around."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 1:33 am

REDO fuck it

“Namek saw the girl “oh nooez I know who she is oh noo whateve blah balh.”

Namek: What do you want wtich

“Namek drew his angel blad,e and filled it with heavenly energy.”
………………..
“Milo walked in saw what happened cause of space time powr, talks to Sandra, and whaever.”

Milo: Unexpected guests huh.

“Ever since the soul tournamnent Shawkun had been a pain that had only brought pain and suffering into hteir lives.”

Milo: Anywya I was wondering if we could talk in private.
…………………
“Keeth took Amber’s advice and canned it playing with some fire in his hands, going from a ball to individual sparks, while Sean was eager to go.”

Sean: If these shaows have the tendecy to rip apart whoeve attempts to generate artifical light instantly, then how long do you think Stark has, he may be intelligent but he lacks any powers.
Castiel: His mind is his weapon, knowledge is the most powerful there is, besids if they can rip apart whoever what makes you different Sean.
Oliver: Come on Cas, we’re not just gonna sit around and let him get turned into munchies for some super shadows.
……………….
“Mikey was in his MRD uniform on patrol, in his rock form. Patrolling New Jersey, the whole coutnry was in panic eve since Taylor’s message. People flooded gun stores t oget armed to protect themselves, anti mugen was nearly sold out, anybody with access to arms, bullets, and especially anti mugen weaponry was reeling in money, if they weren’t robbed for it. Criminals had all been freed from jail, clothing stores robbed, food being stolen, robbery, theft, assault, rape, arson, vandalism, crime at every corner, police were completely overwhelmed, and in some case even killed either by regular crime, super crime, or even the shadows which seemed to be on a rampgae.

Mikey: AGENT GRETSKY AGENT GRETSKY! THE SCNE ID TOO MUCH! I..

“The shadows tore through a buildng into an MRD armored truck ahead,a nd tosed it right at the one Mikey was on, he leapt off clutching his gun opening fire on a mutant who seemed to be firing laser beams of some srot, and Mikey hit th eground, while the girl Neil gave powers was opening fire on police with enegry beams, the world was truly in chaos.”

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 1:43 am

"Melker clashes with Namek as she spots Tie. She creates a barrier around her, Namek and Tie, large enough to cover the entire alley street, as Filipe, Ruth and Gally get outside. Gally tries to break open the barrier but gets repelled"

Gally: What is this devilry!
Ruth: That girl..that's Melker Friedscha. That's the girl Lucifer attempted to use to imprison Father. I thought she was under Namini Rikudo's care
Filipe: A lot of shit has happened to Namini. I doubt she kept tabs. How do we get inside this barrier?
Ruth: I will attempt to remove it, stand back

"Meanwhile, inside the barrier, Melker has engaged both Tie and Namek. All her blows are heightened to angel strength, her speed increased, she fights both of them, targeting Namek in particular, blow after blow of her gigantic blade. She stays eerily quiet the entire time, focusing only on ending both angels"

---

Amber: We can't wait any longer. Guys stay on the PsyNet

"Amber and Sean teleport to Aaron. As she spots the shadows around, Amber grins"

Amber: Now then, lets see exactly who the fuck you are

"Amber begins to meditate, as the runs drawn change,"

Amber: I am the rune of Akasha, I am the Eye of the World; LOCATE!

"She attempts to use the shadows present to locate the consciousness of their form, to find their source if there is one"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 1:58 am

"Tie noticed the barrier and found it quite pleasant that the others couldn't get directly involved yet. As the assailant struck Tie's blade. In the split second it took the blow Tie gathered what she needed on her strength. Her strikes were fast to the point where both Namek and Tie needed to stay on guard."

Tie: So noble warrior or assassin?

"Of course Tie had to dive back to avoid a decapitation. She countered with her own strike pushing her back."

Tie: Well will you die without a name?

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 2:02 am

Sandra: I'm use to Shawkun making his yearly round of shitery, but wait till you hear what he wants us to agree to. He wants the League to offer up all their combined souls to him.

"Sandra signed, and there was people out there that thought she was insane. Spend a hour with Shawkun to see insane. The request that followed to speak privately got Sandra a bit by surprise."

Sandra: Alright, we can talk in private.

"Sandra took Milo to a empty room where they could speak."

Sandra: So Milo, what's on your mind?

---

"Amber is able to pick up on something, but like Shawkun it's unclear. A consciousness does exist, but it's not contained. It's all around, spread through the cosmo's far as Amber could sense."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 8:36 am

“The Situation was worsening by the second at least in Namek’s eyes as Tie joined the battle, or as the humans knew her Lila Ashford, the angel responsible for this city, this new heaven, this blasphemy.”

Namek: And now this..one joins the fray, I’m drowning in a cesspool of corrupt.

“Truth be told he was glad Tie had joined the battle when he did, he knew of Tie’s enochian capabalities but the fact that her angelic physical attributes matched, no perhaps even surapssed his own In this weakened state was scary.”

Namek: Tie you really do not know this woman? The one whom Lucifer himself intended to use against God, bold, but that alone should be a statement to how dangerous her power is, especially against our kind..

“Namek said as he raised his blade channeling angelic energies, and fired a blast right at Tie, but at the last minute the energy split moving around Tie and raced towards Merkel, a simple diversion technique to make it look like he was aiming for his fellow angel when really he was aiming for his true target.”
……………………………
“Oliver and Matt we’re going to protest to being left behind, but Oliver knew if they were sending in those two against this force, they might not provide much help. As soon as they got there Sean was already gathering energy to attack while Aaron interrogated the shadow, but a battle didn’t ensue, as the shadows dissipated.”

Sean: Tests? If you need anything….Sorcerere’s I’d like to provide help, perhaps with my power..perhaps I can help with analyzing things..on a quantum level..see if I can trace these energies back to a focus point or something.
…………………….
“Milo couldn’t help but laugh not that the situation they were plunged in was humorous but Shawkun’s idea was crazy.”

Milo: Well for one you really think that plan makes any sense..If I could meet Shawkun I could get his power..and..

“Milo just shook his head, if there was one thing he was agianst it was messing with souls especially the souls of his friends, the one person he did that too was Amanda Waller, and that’s because of how far she pushed him with her laws, even now in the back of his mind he regertted it. When you’d interacted with Heaven, and other such things it was hard to tamper with things as vulnerable and delicate as souls, only people without a conscience like Shawkun could do so with such ease.”

Milo: It’s..about you..Sandra..I’ve been thinking….the way things are going sometimes I don’t know how much time we even have left…..I still..feel the same way about you.that I did before.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 1:42 pm

Thread closed, post here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 2   Heroes Uprising Thread 2 - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 2
Page 36 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36