Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
justinlynch3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:55 pm

Emmet shook his head " Afraid not, I'm still new here. I suppose the best course of action would be to search and question people. If a portal maker is involved then they could be anywhere in the school I get the feeling there the type to stick out "

----------------------------------------------------

Adrian had set off with Tyrone and Roberta, they actually had some time to kill before the Glee club tryouts.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 5:27 pm

"Dave frowned when he heard about what was happening that was messed up."

Dave: Fucking cunt..I knew he was a dick..but this..this is fucked up..

"Dave wanted to just slam Troy's head into a wall, especially after seeing what he did to this gril."

Dave: I hope your friend gets better. Sandra wow that's a pretty name, mine's plain and simple I'm Dave Smile
"Alex shook his head he was always one for a brawl and was quite upset to learn that he missed out on one."

Alex: Damn it yall gotta stop doing that shit when I'm not around you know I like to get my hits in!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 7:19 pm

"Dave seemed to show some genuine concern and anger."

Sandra: Thank you for your concern. She was supposed to be in glee club with me and another group. I wonder if this will effect her long term.

"Dave could tell Sandra didn't think Katy had any fatal injuries, or her being able to be in the glee club would be the furthest thing on her mind."

---

Troy: Well there are a few others wanting to poke their noses where it don't belong. Some new kid doesn't understand the pecking order in this place. If you want in, we'll tear this dude apart next.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 7:32 pm

Tie: No matter we can find them soon. A portal user should be far more difficult to track, but like you said that power isn't common. We should head to the cafeteria and interrogate the others. This place is unfortunately to big to quickly search everywhere for Troy.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 7:35 pm

Dave: No problem I mean no one deserves this shit..especially from TRoy. Glee Club? You can sing?
Alex: What the fuck is wrong wtih people, beating people's ass and they still can't learn their fucking lesson huh.

"Alex reached in his pocket and took out a freshly rolled blunt. Thanks to his own scientific mind he'd found an old hut out on Genosha, and started growing weed there, surprisingly just like most youth there were people who liked weed, and they were willing to pay for it. Of course they could get in trouble with Genosha's authorities, but money was money, and no point working some shitty job at the school or on the island when you could make money the good ole American way Drug dealing. He took out lighter and lit it taking in two puffs and tossing it to Troy."

Alex: Good ole stress relief, so who's the dude who we need to beat up?"

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 7:44 pm

"Sandra gives Dave a nod."

Sandra: You should come to the next tryouts, I've been told I make a pretty amazing performance. I really don't need to try out again, I'm already accepted. But, I'll likely sing anyway.

---

Troy: Some new kid Emmy or some fucking shit, I don't know. All I know is he seems very protective over that girl Sandra. We get to her, he won't be far behind.

"Troy took a few poof and passed it blunt to Joe."

Joe: I'll handle getting the girl. We just need a secluded place where we can keep her.

"Joe took his round on the blunt before tossing it back to Alex."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 8:02 pm

The two of them backtracked towards the cafeteria in hopes of gaining information on Troy and the other. Emmet spotted Adrian and two others heading the opposite way of them and called out to him.

Adrian had been in the middle of saying something when he heard someone call him. He put on a smile as Emmet and some blonde girl with a Tie headed over to them " What can I do for you? "

Emmet gave him a brief explanation about recent events. Adrian rubbed his chin, inwardly he purred, he hadnt been able to inflict pain on anyone in awhile(He'd had to stop because people kept finding mutilated animals) " I know of Troy and the portal maker is Joe, they usually hang around behind the gym getting high with some other guy. Hope this helps "

Adrian hadnt had any encounters with that group yet, but he was looking forward to it, he could cut loose and be as brutal as he wanted to be, the wonders of terms like " self-defense " " Do you need help " he changed his features to one of concern.

Emmet smiled, blushing a little " Thank you, but I dont wanna drag you into anything. Were just going to have a little talk with them about their behavior and hopefully settle this non violently. Lets go Lillia "

He was lying, Adrian knew it. Maybe it would be worth his time to have a peek. He wouldnt help of course, unless Emmet was in danger of actually dying, no one could kill him until Adrian figured him out.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 8:21 pm

"Tie could only giggle at the lie. It was the most girly she sounded the entire day."

Tie: Well I doubt they bought that lie, but it was good to keep him out. We don't need anyone else getting involved.

"They made there way to the Gym at a brisk pace hoping to catch the two there. Tie already planned on not actually killing them, but she wondered what Emmet would do. She was angered by what they did to Katy, but Tie knew restraint.

By the time they reached the gym Roberta was already making predictions about what was about to happen."

Roberta: Sounds like a fight on school grounds. Its non of my business, but very risky. They should do this somewhere else.

Tyrone: You need to learn when to take risks. Like when I tried cutting that apple in half. It was risky, but it worked.

Roberta: You blew it up how did that work?

Tyrone(shrugged): Same thing.

"They were basically at the Glee Club room where it was basically empty as far as they could see. The paper was still there for sign ups."

Tyrone: So Adrian why don't you give us an amazing performance? I'm pretty sure I can think of a few hardcore Heavy Metal songs.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 9:40 pm

Troy: Hell, the old cave on the beach.
Joe: Isn't that flooded?
Troy: Nah, only the entrance. If your good holding your breath, you can swim in, takes about 5 minutes. Of course, you can bypass that, now can't you.
Joe (smirk): Indeed I can.

"Joe opened a portal walking in. At the clinic a portal opens, Joe assumed the group would be there because of Katy, but arriving he grinned. He made a quick move to knock Dave down before he could use whatever power he processed, if he even had one. Sandra shot up from her seat but Joe reacted quick punches her hard in the gut. Not being as tough as someone like Katy who trains in fighting, one strike was all Joe needed for her. He grabbed Sandra hair, dragging her along and forcing her to step into the portal with him. In the course of a minute, two at most, Joe was there and gone again with Sandra. Dave had composed himself just in time to the see the portal close."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 4:33 am

"Tie and Emmet stepped into the large Gym and surveyed the room as they walked forward. The smell of marijuana was still around and Tie looked at Emmet with a smile on her face."

Tie: The Human Excrement known as Troy and Joe listen to me!

"The sound of authority boomed throughout the gymnasium. Troy and Alex could easily here her even from where they were hiding."

Tie: You have five seconds to reveal yourselves. If you do maybe I will consider not seeing you as a dishonorable coward as my knuckles is leaving imprints on your face. 5!

Last edited by LuckyMan on Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 4:58 am

Emmet wrinkled his nose, he had no issues with the aroma of smoke, he lit incense regularly, but he despised the smell of marijuana " Yes Trooooy, dont be shy come out and plaaay " he called in a sing song tone.

---------------------------------------

Kaiser had stayed with Katy as the doctor, but he whipped around as he heard the ruckus in the other room. He burst in, surveying Dave on the ground and Sandra missing. He knelt down by Dave " The red haired girl, what happened to her? "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 12:46 pm

Troy: Well shit, Joe must work faster then I thought.

"Troy and Axel come out from from around the back of the stage area. They seem to have a high level confidence, Emmet and Tie wondered what ace Troy had in the hole."

Troy: Well well, what do we have here? Two new kids. You've made a mistake seeking us out.

---

"In the cave Joe is finishing tying Sandra up."

Joe: We can't have you swimming out of here, can we?

"Joe noticed Sandra not responding to him, Joe gives her a kick to the stomach which snaps her out of what she, Sandra would of buckled over in pain, but couldn't due to being tired."

Joe: Hey no telepathy. Not until I tell you, anyway.
Sandra: Sorry... sorry....

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 6:42 pm

"Tie faked yawned at his attempt to threaten them. She however did wonder what he had under his sleave."

Tie: So how are you going to run away this time brat? Its not surprising cowards like you retreat when you hear the slightest noise. I'm surprised you didn't soil yourself when you heard our voices.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 6:52 pm

Emmet looked down his nose, a haughty look on his face " I doubt he possess the intelligence for such things that he can walk and breath at the same time is a miracle " Emmet didnt like Troys attitude, something was definetly up, but what could it be? " It doesnt matter, you wont make an escape this time you lout "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 6:59 pm

Troy: So you think we fear you? It is you who should fear us. We secretly run this school. If I tell you to kiss my boot or suck my cock, you'd be wise to get to it. What's best about us, we always keep numbers in our favor. And you blonde has just walked into a one on two situation, because Sandra's buddy won't want to help you. No, let me rephrase that, we won't let him help you.

"Troy assumed Joe must of had Sandra by now, and by threatening her was how Troy planned on making Emmet comply and step down."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 7:23 pm

"Tie for now was merely amused by Troy's antics, but there did seem to be some element of truth or at the very least overconfidence. She continued to appear completely confident in her abilities, but she did move around letting Emmet cover the entrance."

Tie: Entertain me then because my friend seems a little angry at you. Why in the world would he not disembowel you?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 7:47 pm

Troy: You want to spoil the surprise so soon? Alex.

"Alex handed Troy a walky talky, Troy pressed the button."

Troy: Joe buddy, you out there?
Joe (radio back): As always.
Troy: How about you tell our friend who your with right now.

"On Joe's end, Joe was a little surprised Emmet and Tie was already with Troy, but a grin soon came over him."

Joe: I'll do you one better.

"Joe went over to Sandra putting the walky near her."

Joe: Address him.
Sandra: Emmet? Emmet are you there!? Please help I'm at...

"Joe cut off the transmission stepping away from Sandra before radio back."

Joe: Sorry about that.

"Back on Troy's end the conversation could easily be heard, Emmet and Tie had heard Sandra's voice."

Troy: So see Emmet, we have your girl. Every time you think about helping your friend, Sandra will get punished for it. We can get to anybody, any time. You'll do wise to remember that.

"Troy smirked."

Troy: So the choice is really yours. You can leave, letting blonde fend for herself. Or you can fight, having Sandra pay the cost. What do you choose?

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 8:18 pm

Dave: Wow you look like you have a beautiful voice but me I dunno about singing.

“He stumbled back from Joe’s blow and looked up pissed.”

Dave: FUCK NO! Damn portals!!!!

“He was irritated while he barely knew the girl, she seemed nice, and her friend was already in the hospital, did Troy have any boundaries or limits whatso-ever. It didn’t seem like that considering what just happened. Right then Kaiser rushed in and he felt a tinge of regret for being so weak.”

Dave: Some guy came out of a portal, stunned me real quick, then grabbed her and dragged her in fuck!
………………………
“Alex just grinned this whole situation was hilarious, and being high just made it even better.”

Alex: Come on Emmy..I know it might be really really small but I’m positive you got yourself a brain, so I advise ya to use it, and get the fuck out or we’re gonna beat the red head, and if we’re in the mood see if the carpet matches the drapes.
,……………..
Kano: Come on really Midgard? School at Midgard on GEnoha of all places? Why not somewhere where battle breaks out daily like the streets of Chicago or L.A, or where all the fine women stay ready to spread their legs and open their mouths to share their pleasures like Vegas or Amsterdam, but Genosha?
Thor: Enough my son, that your mind is filled with violence, and lust is proof enough that you think too little, your time on earth is now.
Kano: Damn you! I Refuse to go I

“Kano drew Mjolnir and sent forth a blast of lightning only for Thor to block it, and the hammer began glowing, as a portal began opening to the mortal realm and Kano felt his hand burn just to hold the hammer as he began feeling a gravitational vacuum.”

Thor: once you have learned what you need to learn from Midgard, then maybe you will be humbled, there is much you can learn from their ways that will benefit you Son, so that you may take the throne one day, just as I have taken it from my father before me Odin.
Kano: I thought you were better then grandpa, you’re just like him banishing to live among super powered apes! I am a prince, I am god! I am Kano Thorson, what do I do to belong with those filthy beasts
Thor: ENOUGH! Those filthy beasts once helped save this realm and many others time and time over again, be gone you ignorant fool!!!! And may you burn when grasping that hammer until you are deserving of it’s power! You are lucky I even send it with you to your destination! CEASE TO BE IN MY SIGHT KANO!
Kano: FUC

-Before he could cuss out his father the portal sucked him and he began warping through the dimensions in a manner similar to the use of Migard, and hurtilng the hammer burning him. He let go the hammer falling first a bright light shining as it entered earth’s atmosphere tearing through clouds and crashing into Genoha forming a crater as it was buried deep in the earth. Kano screamed as he launched forward arriving week after his hammer slamming into the groud with a less of a dramatic appearance, aka minus the crater. When he came too he was in an infirmary all sorts of contraptions attached to him.”

Kano: Odin’s beard..what the fuck is happening
Nurse: Sir you’re awake, welcome to Genosha I
Kano: Out of my way mortal!

“Kano hoped out of the bed only to notice his clothes were removed of him, and he was wearing a hospital gound, the nurse went to restrain him only for him to toss her aside like a rag doll into some device and began heading towards the door past Dave and Kaiser.”

Kano: Heavens..this is the dreaded Genosha of Midgard..I’ve been banished too! DAMN IT BIFROST OPEN TO ME SO I SHALT LEAVE THIS WRETCHED PLACE!!!”

“He kicked a hole in the wall of the infirmary before realizing he was causisng unneceesary ruckus, removed his foot from it’s cement resting place and stormed off his head still having pain from the imact of being forced from the throne room of Asgard to the beaches of Genosha.”

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 11:11 pm

"Tie was slowly moving casually repositioning herself for a strike as they talked. She was more than confident of her own abilities, but she wasn't sure if Emmet had the will to continue after what they just heard."

Tie: Oh how cliche. Well Emmet will you leave? It honestly doesn't matter either way since taking them out and asking a few of my father's employees to find Sandra will be trivial.

"She said knowing in reality that this could get tricky. This Alex was an unknown to her."

Tie: Its quite understandable if you don't. I have more than enough resolve for us both. Hurry up and choose since I am itching for a fight.

"Tie started taking off her shoes without any care for the others and was unusually calm for a teenager. Of course they didn't know she wasn't one."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 12:39 am

Emmet paled as he heard Sandra's voice over the speaker. Ugh, how could he have been so careless, of course kindapping and detainment were above these loser and really it was 101 for situations like this, he'd seen it countless times in plays. Now what was there to do, Tie talked a big game and a part of him believed she could back up every word. He shook his head as something about the tone of her voice sturred something in him " No, I dont belive i'll be going anywhere. I'll play along.....for now but know this " he swept his arm in a wide arc " The three of you, I swear on the eternal flame that I will reap vengeance on you, this goes past any petty childish antics, I declare war on you. A campaign of pain and blood that will last as long as I draw breath, as long as I can wield sword and shield, You'll know nothing but agony! " voice reverberated through the room, full of promise and command. Anyone who heard him could tell he meant every word he spoke and then some. For the briefest moments his eyes went from a crystal blue to a deep blood red but changed back in the next instant.He blinked as if in a daze, he was unshure exactly where his words came from, but chocked it up to a book he read or something. He simple folded hiss arms across his chest and watched. At the slightest moment he would act, to Alex he said " And my name, you buffoon, is Emmet Alexander Jones "

-------------------------------------------------

Kaiser ran his hands through his air, if Joe was involved then this all lead back to Troy " Shit! " he cursed " Katy would be fine but now they needed to move. He looked at Dave " We need to find her and fast "

---------------------------------------

Adrian shrugged and walked up to the stage and scanned through the machine, not exactly sure of what he wanted to sing, finally he decided on random " Alright, i'll treat you all to " Simple things " By Usher "

Yeah
They say money can't buy you love
They say money can't buy you love
They never seem to listen
I'm all ears

Just copped your girl a brand new Rolex
But you can never find the time to spend at home
Thinkin' it's gon' keep her happy
When time is all she wanted all along

It's the simple things in life we forget
You hear her talkin' but don't hear what she said
Why do you make something so easy so complicated?
Searching for what's right in front of your face
But you can't see it

So you think that you know what's important
Steady chasin' your fame and your fortune
But you don't know you're chasing a dime losin' a treasure
Those dollars don't make sense to me at all
Oh, it goes

Duh da duh da
You give her spending money
Duh da duh da
But all she wanna spend is time alone, tonight
Keep givin' her
The finer things but

But she don't really need that
If you don't stop you're
You're gonna end up alone
The world without love
Why would you do it?

But you can't see it

But you can't see it

Stop tryin' ta buy her love
'Cuz you won't ever have enough
There's always someone with more than you
You need to pay her attention
Give her what she needs

Do the simple things
Before you lose your girl to me
Yeah yeah yeah
Yeah yeah yeah yeah

Play on playa, yeah
Your girl comin' wit' me shorty
I'm tellin' you man
'Cuz you know

Why do you make something so easy so complicated
But you can't see it

You better look out
I hear you talkin', I hear you talkin'
But what are you saying?
Oh ho oh ho

Don't be a fool
You got a good thing
Man are you blind
Stupid or crazy?
You got a good thing
You got a good thing

Special lady
You better hold on
And give her what she want
Before she move on
Man I tell you cars, clothes, and fancy things
Don't mean a damn thing if you ain't kickin' it baby

Why do you make something so easy so complicated
Searching for whats right in front of your face
But you can't see it

He put on a very good performance, his voice sikly smooth. His innate understanding allowing his deliver each vers to perfection, but it was a superficial display, anyone with a real know how for music could see he lacked truth emotional depth. He finished the song, wishing Emmet had been there to see it. He found women and gay men to be suckers for this type of thing.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 12:57 am

Troy: Oh my, chilling words Emmet, burr.

"While Troy was sure Emmet would attempt to uphold to this promise, he still mocked him regardless. If the man wanted to keep returning for a ass kicking over and over again, then so be it. Troy and Alex then turn their attention to Tie."

Troy: I honestly have no idea who the fuck you are, you was seated with Katy in class, I'm guessing you are friends. Either way, take this as a lesson to fuck off and mind your own business.

"Tie obviously was not about to get a fair fight as it looked that both Troy and Alex was approaching her, with Emmet now on the side line. Troy made the first move closing in fast to throw a punch."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 5:26 am

"Emmet's voice matched with the magnificent speech he gave almost won Tie over. She was a sucker for grandiose speeches done right before a battle. What made it even better was his declaration of war which almost made her swoon."

Tie: Oh Emmet I could almost fall for you.

"She smiled not listening to Troy. Troy's first attack was obvious. She swiftly evaded the blow and took the shoe she had and hit him on the back of his head hard enough to make him stumble forward."

Tie: Come now you are a mutant. Show me your power.

"Her attention wasn't just focused on Troy. They weren't going trying to fight fair, but for a very long time she felt anytime she entered the battlefield it wasn't fair.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 9:11 am

"Tie seemed good, reminds how of how the fight started off with Katy. But, surely the numbers will catch up, fighting skill can only compensate for so much. Rubbing the back of his head briefly he turned to face Tie again."

Troy: So you are like Katy, more then just a pretty face. Fine then, you want the powers you've got them.

"Heat started to radiate from Troy, the effect could be felt though the entire room and Troy gathered flames in his hands, starting of by launching a blast of fire at Tie."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 4:37 pm

Emmet raised an eyebrow, he suspected as much, that Troy shared his affinity for elemental fire. Fortunately that blockhead had no idea what he could do. If he couldnt help Lillia out in the open, then he had no issues operating from back stage. He blinked and drained the heat from the fire blast, exstuingishing it moments before it could hit the girl.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 4:51 pm

"Tie smiled ready to dodge it, but noticed the fire disippating moments before it could reach her. It surprised both her and Troy, but she was faster. Running towards Troy at speeds no Olympic Athlete can reach she punched Troy hard enough in the gut to send him reeling on the ground. It wasn't enough to destroy anything, but he wasn't going to be getting up soon from that."

Tie: I give that performance a D for effort. Don't try and move or I will start breaking limbs.

"She waved a goodbye to Troy before turning towards Alex."

Tie: Now its your turn. Please entertain me more than that cretin.

--------------------------------------

"Adrian could hear the applause from both Tyrone and Roberta who stood up. Roberta was surprised to hear how good he was, and she didn't even see the others. She was thankful that none of the girls were around because their loud highpitched voices all screaming for him would have killed her. Then again she wouldn't be able to blame them entirely for that."

Roberta: That was great Adrian! I'm sure Glee Club will accept you with open arms if they heard you.

Tyrone: Yeah I wish I could bring my sister to see you. She probably will change her mind about you if she did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.
Page 5 of 43Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 43  Next