Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising

Go down 
+4
Tlaloc
lol1991
justinlynch3
Marvel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

Heroes Uprising - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:26 pm

Greg: Who says you weren't immortal already in a sense. You could turn to fire, do you age while your fire? think of all the time youve spent as fire, are you aging, are you a being composed of fire? Do you age, does heat age? IT's interesting, me my mortality is confirmed, Cole's as well, provided no other circumstances occur immortality is interesting. So many use to strive for it, and now well I have other more important things to pursue like a relationship with my sons.
Cole: Heh thanks dad I guess so you want me to watch it.
Greg: When you want I got both of you condo's in NYC, I don't know where you want to reside Troy but yes you have one now, and I'm sure you can manipulate the Cosmic Flames for sure.
Dave: I agree she's a kid tho. Kids forget, kids forgive. But none the less, we don't need a potential break down. Alright James, so now what? I mean,..you're the therapist.So does that mean I gotta call you doctor
David: "Sighs"
Chloe: Hurrrryyy I gotta see my shoooow!
"Milo grinned."

Milo: Yeah Like that's happening, I got the hunters out, everyone but me I'm all here for the Wedding luv. No Clones, dimensional copies, just me in the flesh. Well I talked to Dave, he feels bad, but I don't want to mess things up, I guess I can apologize, blame it an reoccurred of one of my problems or something. I just want us to be happy, it's all about saving the world, but tomorrow is our day I promise. You know I even get Reese to be the pastor, helped him get his body back together, lots of his power is gone, but he said it's better that way less people targeting him.
"Zach practiced with her a few more minutes, before using her powers causing her to get a splinter and trip, Zach grnined a bit grabbing her before she hit the ground and helping her up."

Zach: Ok you're better then I thought. The whole fighting with power things is something I need to get better with, and yeah I cheated. <_< But how about this, I'll take this out.

"Zach with luck took the splinter out her finger and kissed it."

Zach: Sorry about that Juliet, how about I treat you to some ice cream. Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:50 pm

Troy: Obviously, like you said I'm the man of fire. Well, I suppose I should say thank you.

Sandra: I guess your right... maybe it's just over worrying...

Juliet: Well, I got some time left.

*She went over grabbing her sword and strapping it to her back.*

Zach: So do you carry a sword everywhere?
Juliet: Yes, it has been specially made and passed down to me from the very man that raised me as his own child. I take it everywhere I go, I never separate from it.
Zach: You know we has a swordsmen here.
Juliet: Yamairo, I know. I might go to him sometime, see if he has anything new to offer.

*Zach and Juliet left the room.*

Juliet: We have about a hour. You should probably think of coming by the academy. Besides getting more practice time, you can help students develop their abilities.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:31 pm

Greg: heh, I'm sure you could have pulled a favor from one of your billionare friends, just consider it a long over due gift to you my son.
Cole: I'm going to call up some girls. Very Happy and...look at the flash drive, cya my powers are still taxed out tho
Greg: Why is that actually? Substance abuse?
Cole: No,. one of the people hired had a power like German's except it weakens your powers for a period of time, when you try to use them you get sick and in pain I could barely make weak mutants, bro can you give a ride to the condo. I'll be non fucked up tommorow.
Dave: It's never too much worrying for us.
"Zach leads Juliet to a vender, and buys an ice cream cone, luckily he gets her favorite flavor, he gets his own cone."

Zach: Well as much as I love my powers, I'm sure It could do me some good to learn more skills without them. I can do a little without them, I can play the guitar, know a little piano, pretty handy with a sniper I took some lessons at the shooting range, did martial arts when I was high school never got past orange belt, had too much to do music, partying, girls haha you know? What about you Juliet, how was your life before all these powers started?
"Oliver was seen getting thrown forward, a man rushed at him and Oliver kicked him in the neck knocking him back. It was raining down heavily where-ever he was, He was still upset the murderer of those children had vanished, he was dealing with some thugs but without his costume. Oliver whipped out an expensive machine gun opening fire on the two thugs killing them, the third turned to run but Oliver gunned him down."

Oliver: Fucking ass holes huh thought you could take me huh!!!!

"Oliver reached into his pocket popping a pain, and gulping down, his wounds from the fight healed as if he had regeneration he was in shock clenching his fist."

Oliver: Ye..yes YES It really works, this pill it can change the world. A Regen pill, with these I can finally have powers. If I make the effect permanent.
???: You proclaim true herorism, yet you kill, truly a sign of the False Prophet.

"Oliver turned to be face to face with Namek, an angel whom despised him for defending the antichrist(sammie), Oliver reached into his pocket pulling out his bow, and arrow via hammer space tech, and raised an enochian bow threatening to fire at Namek who was already behidn Oliver."

Namek: Please your parlor tricks mean nothing to an angel, just her actions against Heaven are unforgivable even with her destined demonic abilities sealed, when they rise again, we will silence her, you will reveal her location to us one way or another, and if you don't..your sins of mankind will be exposed to the general populace you have 3 days to agree to our demands.

"The Angel vanished and Oliver looked up now covered in rain he made his way under a building and reached into his phone and dialed Sammie, he would protect her no matter what, even if he had to go against Heaven and God himself."
"Alice was seen in her hot tub nude, covered in bubbles, sipping a glass of wine, another person was seen resembling Kathy. Howevver her figure was more toned, her hair a darker shade of brown, and there wa sa different aura around her."

Alice: So this is bonding, drinking, hot tub, well I gotta say I like your taste, think I miss that bastard Ikon, he can eat a pimple covered
???: Look whore shut the fuck up, we're done. Kathy's dead, Karen's back, and you just drank a beverage dosed with Terracorp's formula. But I'm glad to know negating is still something I have in the genes.

"Karen held an injection in her hand and injected herself. Alice rushed out of the the hot tub, but Karen reached into her pocket and pulled out a shrunken gun. Making it normal sized she opened fire shooting her mother int he chest, walking out of the mansion and heading over to an expensive mustang GT."

Karen: Time to go." Grins" Now it's time for me to get that hammer's powers back, and shit will be straight. Next stop The Goblins in NYC, a little vigilante work.

"Karen revved up her engine, an drove off heading to NYC, reaching into her pocket she found her old FBI flame Smith calling him."

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:17 pm

Troy: Fine, come on then.

*Troy and Cole left Greg's place, Troy dropping Cole to the condo before proceeding to his own.*

Sandra: *sigh* Your right.

Juliet: I grew up in a pretty secluded area, trained a lot with my mentor who was like father to me. I learned everything I know from him. Combat, weaponry, survival. He even helped me when the powers started. Never had much in the way of modern day pleasures till I was out on my own.

*Jim came out of the danger room roughed up a bit as the simulation ended, Luke met him.*

Jim: What the hell dude?
Luke: Me and Alex decided you needed to get off your ass and exercise.
Jim: Alex...
Luke: Yes, he's back.

*We see Katy with Manda.*

Katy: So he was here?
Manda: Yes. Listen, are you sure about this, he still looked pretty steamed.
Katy: Steamed....
Manda: No pun intended.
Katy: I just want to make sure he's not going to run off in a rage and do something stupid. Besides if something go's down, well I took Troy once, I can do it again right.
Manda: You seem pretty caring towards a man you dumped to run off with Joe.
Katy: This wasn't how I intended things to end. I do stand by my choice now, but the whole senerio has turned into one huge mess. It's just to bad, it didn't have to end this way, we was happy together for the most part.
Manda: Then what happened?

*Katy paused a moment.*

Katy: No point hiding it now. I've been wanting to settle down for a while now. Filipe and Rachel, their kid, Milo, Marie and his kids... even Sandra and Dave and their family. I don't want to be the wild girl forever, I want to form my own family, have a child, take it easy more. Still remain part of the team, but just tone it down some.
Manda: So what's the problem.
Katy: Problem is Troy said no. Not that he'll think about it, not wait a little longer, he actually said straight out "no I'm not doing it". I've tried to get him to embrace the idea but he's completely against it. Then Joe started coming back around, and while I'm not happy with what he did, it did at least show me how determined he was to get with me.
Manda: And he's open to the idea of a child???
Katy: Surprisingly. I wasn't sure what to make of it at first but... he seems legit about everything he's said.
Manda: I wouldn't of guessed that. Imagine Joe... as a father?
Katy: I know what you mean. Anyway, you have Troy's location right?
Manda: Yes, New York. *gives exact location*
Katy: Thank you. I'll see you later.
Manda: Good luck.

*Katy vanishes into a mist, going to check on her former lover Troy.*

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:58 am

"Yamairo and Isabel are looking around Tokyo. They had lived there for a few months, so both of them knew their way around. They had passed by Aya's house, and a neighbor had said her and her son were taking a stroll around Ikebukuro"

"Isabel": It would be easier if we just
Yamairo: Can't I please enjoy a nice stroll?

"Isabel was worried because last time Yama was in Tokyo, Kronos had taken hold of his mind. Yama frankly knew Kronos was alone in this...and Kronos probably knew Yama knew. Regardless, a stroll around any area of Tokyo was always something he enjoyed doing. And sure enough, at the restaurant he had been told of, Aya was there

Aya: Yamairo, Isabel. It's been a while.

"The young kid runs up to Yama and he holds him up like an uncle. After a bit of words about school, and friends, he goes to play at a nearby park"

Aya: You need something I take it
Yamairo: You make it sound as if I only visit you for business
"Isabel": We kind of do...

"The three of them don't really laugh...frankly any normal person wouldn't realize they're happy in each other's company. Yamairo cuts to the chase and explains"

Aya: So Death...did she have a pale face, and black hair? And dress in western clothing?
Yama: Yes...why?
Aya: Because I know her. When I was a child, she used to visit me. She stopped after a while. Well...I can't really leave. My husband could still come back
Yamairo: Aren't you being a bit...naive
Aya: Perhaps...but you never know right? Anyway, you can get to me in no time at all. I'm not worried
Yamairo: More like you don't care what happens to you...

-----

"Filipe and Anna are looking around the port in Lisbon. Above them, the giant energy cross still stands"

Anna: It's...eery
Filipe: Yeah.

"At the center, police officers are everywhere. Anna and Filipe sigh, and each take elemental forms. He disperse into the air, and Anna reflects all photons with kinetic energy and turns invisible. They approach the scene, dodging cops, and even military. Filipe stops a CIA badge in the middle of all the officials, meaning shit is going down hard. Finally, at the center, is an old building, completely destroyed. Both of them go in, and retake normal shape (careful to make sure nobody is in there). Inside, are various advanced machinery and gadgets. Filipe notice a schematics for what looks like a cyborg...and enochian charms all around the house, and in the schematics"

Filipe: What the...
Anna: If I didn't know any better...and these are those sigils things right...
Filipe: Yeah....
Anna: I'd say someone was building an angel...

"Filipe doesn't talk. It does look like that. But...building an angel"

Filipe: Say that's what happened...where did it go? Imagine being an angel trapped within a cyborg body...no guidance. We need to find it
Anna: I'm sensing something...it seems I can notice kinetic disturbances caused by heavenly energy now as well...feels weird as hell let me tell you
Filipe: And?

"Anna points to the sewer system"

Filipe: Oh joy...and here I know full well the kind of shit that goes down a portuguese house's toilet

-----

"Marie smiles. She was happy her life was even a bit normal now. But she was still worried about Milo and Sandra. Both because she knew they were friends, and because of the same reasons as Dave. And she was glad Milo promised not to look at her head"

Marie: Either way...I don wanna cya do anythin else 's stupid 's tat got it?

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:03 am

"Milo nodded wrapping his arms around Marie, kissing her again just happy. Things were looking up, sure he'd had powers beyond everyone on the planet, but even the most powerful of men had struggles. This was evident through out human absolute lead to absolute corruption, and absolute betrayal. Alexander the Great, Julius Ceaser, even Jesus Christ himself all fell to betrayal."

Milo: Ok It'll be hard knowing me, but I'll do it for you, you're pre wedding present." Kiss" I love you more then anything, anyway I have to take care of one more thing, so I'll see you tomorrow my love. Smile

"Milo vanished, he sensed Sandra's location with James he knew the telepath barely ever applied his skills as a therapist, at least not like Dracarot. He shrugged it off, Reese was here, and other guests were arriving the British Prime Minister Leon, Bill Gates, and some other celebrities and politicians."

Milo: Seems everyone is getting here, things finally working out thank God.
"Kronos looked around, the last time he'd manipulated events to infiltrate his pupil's body. He was looking through his minds looking through his memories again, his applications of his ability."

Kronos: Yamairo, you're so powerful, there's so much you can do with your power. Sure you can't reach my level of power, but even now you've grown in power. You're definitively one of the most powerful mutants on this planet, your morality has truly spared several members of mankind from elimination. Now then if you were colder, if you were a killer, imagine the possibilities of your power. Spatial distortions on a city level, moving vital organs around, replacing people's biological fluids with lemonade trust me I've been pretty creative. Perhaps some solutions that could help deal with whatever reason Death wants you watching this woman. What have your morals gotten you Yama tell me that?
"Greg made one final call to Alan(Changed it from Aidan forgot Poly's char XD), and Neron the plans were set, Terracorp was in for the shock of their life."

Greg: This shit be easy as hell..hopefully.
"Zach was a little shocked, she'd been kept out of modern society. Stuff like that at least in USA was beyond illegal, if they'd been caught. He shrugged the past was the past."

Zach: Damn makes my own life pretty boring haha. You were like the female Goku huh.
"Alex made his way inside placing his hand on Jim's back."

Alex: You mad bro? "Grins" If I was the boss around here, I'd be whipping you all into shapes, having you doing tests, and simulations to combat various forms of powers.
Luke: Glad you ain't boss then i'd be like schol xD
Alex: You're right, half of you flunked out, We'd loose half the team or more, maybe more since we have lazy fuckers like Jim too. xD But come on man everyone's back for the wedding, heard the Redeemers are coming too, gonna meet up with my sis, and her husband again.
"Dave opened the door to James office leading them in."

Dave: Hello James, so I guess we're ready to start.
"Oliver was driving around going to an Oscorp facility wet from being covered in rain. Entering the facility ignoring looks from people who wondered why a billionare was going around by himself covered in the rain. He went to the elevator pressing the button then getting inside he pressed 4, luckily he was the only one in the elevator. He closed his eyes trying to shield his ears from the horrid elevator music that played on his steady ride up. As the doors opened u he made his way out and entered in an office. Sammie's office, Jorgan had helped her get a job, she'd gotten a sudden interest in business, she'd whipped up a GED with her powers, and was pursueing business while working at an elevated intern position in the main Oscorp facility in NYC."

Sammie: Ollie!
Oliver: Sammie how you doing!

"Oliver went over to her, and embraced her. A hug masked a friendship although what they felt or had felt was much more. Now the Angels wanted her gone, he'd have to do something, the only person he could think of to help was Milo as he knew Kano was incapacitated. "

Oliver: so how are the powers going
Sammie: Told you ever since I got ridden by the Worthy they've been gone I can do some stuff still liek this.

"She focused on a bottle of water and turned it to the fruit punch, then focused on a wall, and concentrating the wall began singing but the wall reverted to normal and she fell back a bit."

Oliver: damn you think it has something to Heaven
Sammie: "Shrugs" I don't know what the bastards did, but if they think I'm not hte super evil whatever then I'm fine with it as long as I can move on with my life, I mean I miss the team, but you know,. I still hit up Carmen, she's in even worse shape, no powers, just enough drugs to think she does.
Oliver: Yeah, James been trying to her, the Dark Serpent changed alot, at least most people get the luxury of not having to remember.
Sammie: Yeah Lucky them.

"Oliver pondered what his new healing pills effects would be on Sammie, Carmen, or people damaged in terms of power loss, or people who had potential for greater potential. So much experimentation had to be done for this new leap in medicine. As Sammie went and offered him some coffee, the windows outside her office were shattered, and a man levitating was seen flying in an an arab man."

Oliver: YOU the taxi driver
Mordecai: ITS MORDECAI BITCH! AND NOW IM BACK! IT's been a while but you know good shit going on now like this SNAP!

"Mordecai snapped his fingers, and a shock wave slammed into Oliver sending him flying into a wall. Raising his hand, an aura came aroud him, and gravitationl force pinned Oliver against the wall pressing against him and slammed Sammie into the ground her desk flipped on top of her pressing down against her as she called out in pain. Mordecai looked at them and grinned."

Mordecai: Oh Iron Man is having fun in himself, throwing up every ten seconds, and William can't even help him, oh and damn just now there's poisions spiders all in his mouth hahaha! his skin'st urning pale and green, good combo, anyway I'm debating on what to do with you, perhaps this should do.

"Mordecai snapped and a vacuum appeared sucking a screaming Sammie in ,and blood began pouring out of Oliver's face and body, he went to grab his pill, but Mordecai used TK to pull them over to him and grinned."

Mordecai: Call me. Very Happy The number will be on your phone as M, also if you don't bleed into unconscious warn someone on hte SXML to save Aaron, he's already been thoriwng up these spiders poision could kill him withint he hour.

"Mordecai grinned and vanished. Meanwhile Karen was seen driving aroud in her car going to Smith's apartment looking at it. She was ready to meet him, stepping out her car, she smiled."

Karen: Well then here's what I think of our relationship.

"Three minutes later the entire apartment complex had been smashed into rubble, sirens were called, and a giant sized Karen was seen as she returned to normal size getting in the car and driving off."

Karen: THat shit was fun!

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:25 am

Juliet: Goku?

*While she had learned a lot since she left the place she knew as home, anime wasn't one of them. Then again TV was never much of a pass time for her in general.*

Juliet: If you say so, I suppose he has some similar story.

Like: Redeemers, wait, that Mike fellow is with them. Dear god... he'll bring Tiffany back around with him....

*Sandra seems almost in disbelief things had gotten this far, was this really how far she had fallen, how insecure she was of her life, of herself. They all entered, Sandra remaining as a person of few words.*

Sandra: Well with any luck, this turns out well.

*Katy had arrived outside Troy's condo, she paused wondering if she should go through with this, if it was to soon to face him. Before she could willingly decide, Troy shouted for her to come in. When she did, Troy was sat on a comfy couch waiting for her.*

Troy: Security cameras. Now, what in hell gives you the nerve to come here, and alone no less.

*The tension was high, Troy's tone was uncomfortably cold towards Katy, she started thinking maybe this wasn't a wise choice after all, but she was here now.*

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:29 am

"Yamairo was not answering or entertaining Kronos. But his face was twitching ever so slightly as he constantly harassed him about his ideal of heroism. Aya takes note of this, as usua"

Aya: Is something wrong Yamairo?
Yamairo: No...nothing

"Perspective as always, Yama thought."

Yamairo: My morals are my own. I am not going to indulge your murderous tendencies Kronos

-----

"Filipe and Anna track down the energy signal across the sewer. As they walk about, they notice a faint glow...and the smell of rotting flesh"

Filipe: Ready

"Both of them take defensive stances and round the last corner. Around the corner, a girl, no more than 16 or 17, naked is covered in blood. Against the walls is the remains of a human...splattered. Anna looks a bit disgusted and I nearly throw up"

Filipe: What the

"The girl looks at us. The faith glow starts to increase as heavenly energy emanates from her body. She suddenly lunges. Both me and Anna guard as a massive explosion rocks the sewer system and the city above, causing what seems like a cave in"

---

"Meanwhile, Aaron is throwing up, unable to get up. He knows this is serious and someone did something to him, but he's unable to reach for a phone or anything of the sort. Just then"

Aaron: Damn...activate...containment system

"The armor suddenly wraps around him, and he's shocked dead...into stasis"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:07 pm

Katy: I wanted to come and check on you... just to make sure...
Troy: What? That I didn't run off in a rage and get myself killed, is that it? No, I didn't.

*Katy had looked at the area they was in before focusing back on Troy.*

Katy: This is a nice place, how did you get it so quick?
Troy: Heh, I have connections.
Katy: Connections... so it's like that now.
Troy: Well your not my girl anymore are you.
Katy: I still could of been.

*Troy chuckled a little.*

Troy: Oh yea the child you long for so badly, right. Well look, it's like this. I am not, nor ever was a father type man. Having a kid crying, screaming, shitting, pissing all day and night. I would of chocked the little bastard or bitch to death with my own two hands within a month, two at most. Honestly Sandra and Filipe got off lucky, they was able to skip past all that crap.
Katy: You call her son going to hell and getting born a hell demon lucky?
Troy: Nothing more then a setback. It turned out alright in the end didn't it.
Katy: After years of going through hell, in some cases literally.
Troy: All in the past. They should be living up the good life while they can, not worry about the past.
Katy: It's not that easy to just forget... she's really tramatised with everything that happened.
Troy: Maybe it's her own fault for letting herself be everybody's bitch.
Katy: Troy, that's not...

*Troy cut Katy's words short as he smirked, his eyes turned to fire followed by his entire body bursting into flames. The flame spread throughout the room in a circular motion before forming a cocoon that traped Katy with no way out. She could quickly tell by the heat the water form or not, if she tried to leave she'd either be burned or vaporized depending on the form she took. However Katy was not burned, was not even warm enough to even sweat. Troy reemerges to her in his flamed on form.*

Katy: What...
Troy: Pretty sweet isn't it.

*Katy didn't know why, but a feeling, something was telling her to go to Troy. With caution, she reached out and put her hand through Troy's firery chest. No pain, no burns, no ill effects what so ever.*

Katy: What the... why are you showing me this?

*Katy pulls her arm back, Troy returns to normal and the flames disappear, the condo completely unscratched, not even the most flammable of objects burned.*

Troy: Familiar?
Katy: Yes but... why show me, wasn't you mad?
Troy: Maybe I just feel the need to show you my improvement's so you don't try anything funny.
Katy: ... right...
Troy: Well I think our business here is done.
Katy: Alright,well... see you soon Troy.
Troy: No, you won't.

*With that final exchange Katy left and Troy went over, laying back on the couch and kicking his feet up.*

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:17 am

"MIlo laughed."

Milo: Come on now since when do I do ANYTHING stupid? Razz

"He was being sarcastic of course, he'd lost count of the times, after 500,000,000, and that was saying something considering his numerous analytically and edict abilities."
Kronos: Oooh a hero is she? No wonder your such close friends with her, both self sacraficial fools. Nothing's wrong with morals, I love my own family, but there's no point in everyone dying is there?
"Alex came up behind Jim elbowing him."

Alex: Ah come on chill out man, sides you can turn into sand, you can heal, when I get my ass beat I feel that shit for days, anyway I'm just getting ready for Milo's bachelor party, getting dressed nice, cologne, been a while since I went out trying to get at the ladies. "Smiles" I know they've been sad about that.
"Zach just nodded taking that bit of information in."

Zach: Ah, so were living the good nature life huh. Well nothing wrong with that, sometimes..au natural is the best way to go.
"Cole explored his new area, picking up a remote, and turning on the TV"

Cole: dman 17..my own condo...man I was mad at hell for you leaving dad, but fuck tihs is a good ass make up present...

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:35 am

"Yama just sighs"

Yama: Either way, I'd like it if you moved into the mansion, just while we try to figure things out Aya. Besides...consider it a vacation

"Aya is deep in thought looking at her son, before turning to Yama and nodding."

Yama: Excellent! I'll ready a room at the mansion then, and pick you up tomorrow around this time. Is that alright?
Aya: Certainly. If you say I don't intrude, I very much like company.

"After saying goodbyes, Yama and Isabel prepare to leave"

"Isabel: Are you not going to tell her about Kronos?
Yama: No need to worry her. Besides he's been behaving lately. My powers are back to normal, so I can dealn with some taunts

"Isabel looks at Yama as if she wants to tell him off on being so easy going, but doesn't say anything, as per usual with her"

-----

"Back at Lisbon, the young girl's attack was blocked by Anna's own punch, which canceled the explosions out. I just barely turned to organic ice in time to survive, and Anna's glowing with kinetic energy, her eyes bright red. Both her and the girl are still attempting to punch forward"

Anna: Calm down! We're here to help!
Girl: Get away...go away...just...

"Before the girl can say anything else, her entire arm explodes, Anna's powers kicking in, and as expected, it's mechanic in nature. The girl is a cyborg. As she reels back, a pair of angelic like wings appear behind her, and her arm instantly repairs itself, enochian symbols floating around it and rewinding time"

Filipe: Yep...she's an angel alright
Anna: So what now. She's confused. I tried to take her out with a serious injury but this isn't going to work
Filipe: Yeah, she's confused, so you blew her arm off. Just stand down
Anna: Oh mister goody two shoes is getting in. Fine icy, do it yourself. Chances are I'll blow up her skull next time. If I hadn't reacted, we'd be dead

"I step up and get ready. The girl attacks again, more afraid of us and corned than anything. As she's about to create another angelic explosions, I side step and punch her in the gut. A huge angelic energy blast flies past me and over Anna's shoulder, and meanwhile an ice blast goes clear through the girl, she starts to shake with cold, but it isn't enough to freeze her, as she stands back"

Filipe: I just...well regular temperatures for superhumans don't affect her.
Anna: No shit

"The girl is shaking in cold, seemingly unaware she can just cancel that out with her powers."

Filipe: Look, I was just trying to freeze you so you'd stop. Calm down. Do you speak english? portuguese?
Girl:...what are those? Why...why does it hurt

"The girl starts to sob, as I approach slowly and try to get near her. She doesn't do anything this time"

Anna: Careful....what are you doing?!
Filipe: Just...trusting my instincts...

"I put one hand on her shoulder gently"

Filipe: We can help. Just...just come with us alright?

"The girl just looks at me and nods"

Filipe: See? Perfectly harmless!

"As I say this, Anna just scoffs and gestures to the destroyed sewer"

Anna: Yeah...harmless

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:44 am

Jim: Well at least warn me next time.
Luke: Nah, we figured your lazy ass would just refuse. It was better this way.

Juliet: It was how I was raised when I was young. We didn't have TV's and fancy electronics, so I don't crave such stuff for amusement.

*Katy arrived back at SXM soon near Manda*

Manda: How'd it go?
Katy: Less eventful then I had expected.

Back to top Go down
Tlaloc

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:19 pm

Emilio: Being in Mexico is so boring...
Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:53 am

*Most of the Redeemers are seen lounging within their tower.*

Mike: Why is everything so boring these days? We're fucking heroes with no crime to solve because everyone's doin' our jobs!

Terrell: You gotta stop complaining. Something will come soon. Earth has a lot of beef with random dimensional superbeings... Well that's if Milo hasn't fucked them up yet.

*Terrell laughed a bit before looking at Construct who was making his way out of the lounge room.*

Terrell: Yo Contruct, let Riya know that me and Mike are going to "work out"

*Terrell stood up and stretched a little before looking at Mike who had already dawned his symbiote suit.*

Mike: We going to hell?

Terrell: Hell yeah fuckin right!
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 2:10 am

Tiffany had made herself accustomed to being around the Redeemer's tower now that she was with Mike. Seeing Terrel and Mike ready to leave, she sneaks in almost in a cat like fashion, then pounces on Mike holding on to him, as if ready for a piggy back ride.

Tiffany: Mikey!!!

She still hadn't gotten use to not yelling in peoples ear when she was excited about something.

Tiffany: You guy's doing something fun?

She had a curious, yet excited look on her face.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 7:22 pm

"After a bit of dodging, Anna and Filipe had managed to get the girl out of the sewers, and they're hiding out and Filipe's old house. His family was all at the funeral he had refused to go too"

Anna: How did you know this place would be deserted?
Filipe: Just a hunch. Borrow some of my sis' old clothing, should still be around, and get her dressed
Anna: Alright. But...we need to figure out exactly WHAT happened right?
Filipe: Those were enochian sigils. I don't know anything about magic. We'd need to ask someone who does.
Anna: Why not ask the angels
Filipe: Because the angels have this habit of being a bit...overzealous and I don't know how they're going to react to a mechanical human creation with their powers.
Anna: So we'll ask who? Amber? I think I could contact her
Filipe: Yeah we'll do that. Just send her the pictures we took and ask for some help.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 7:54 pm

Mike: Tiff no!

Terrell: Haha *teleports the three into the fifth circle of hell* Wrath!

Mike: What the fuck! Send Tiff back!

Terrell: Why? I'm sure Tiffany wants to fight some g-

*Terrell was punched in the face and into the murky waters of the fifth circle*

Mike: Tiff just fight!

*Mike then starts wailing on whoever came to view, while Terrell caused the murky water to vaporize and vanish.*

Terrell: My turn!
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 8:00 pm

Tiffany: Yea, hell demons!!

*Tiffany replicated a power using energy and started attacking anything that came in sight.*

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 8:30 pm

"Construct shook his head, and sighed looking at his super computer, there was a strange black marking seen at the bottom. Sparks were seen in his eyes, something was very off with the super computer who'd grown accustomed to earth, despite his original assignment to sipon them of their information, and leave them to supernova, by manipulating their sun."

Construct: Mission must..be achieved..must complete task..nothing less nothing more. I am biological, and technological, and the latter side wins..the information..the Virus.

“He was referencing the virus him and Tommy had developed, it could be used in times of chaos, when a Global Black out was needed, but perhaps it could be reverse engineered to accomplish his original plan. Using a teleporter he’d installed in his system, he vanished reappearing near Lex Leven in his computer working on some co-ordinates for SWORD, and NASA for the space program, helping them utilize Milo’s cosmic capsule.”

Lex: Construct how nice to see you again, need repairs or help with installation?
Construct: No but why are you this?
Lex: A Millionaire helping Milo run Ventro’s company? I dunno why not?
Construct: I’m an advanced super computer, who siphons information, my mission here was to get this earth, because of your potential future, that the Celestials visualize for you. But in other versions, you’ve risen to be a corporate giant, all these advanced technologies you’ve developed, imagine the good you could’ve done for humanity. Milo and them are scared people will get dependent on their abilities, but you, Tommy, people like you your “power” is intellect, technology, it can revolutionze the world in a way abilities can’t.
Lex: That, and you’re right, I’m busy dealing with other issues as well, I’m helping Osborn Mr. Why don’t you fix the world, synthetic abilities are being sold to fuel the “Holy Civil War” in Africa, I’m working on a way on tracking down, and reversing the process, and stopping the dealers, I believe Neil Sinister is involved, his unique genetic code or several make him near impossible to find.
Construct: The reason I come is, this world must change, we can end the suffering,
Lex: Why all this talk Construct something wrong with you?
Construct: Yes, but nothing that can be averted.
Lex: W..what
Construct: Let’s just call this not a final request, but one that I may not be making any time soon please..get to work..please I’ll help end this war just let’s make change

“Construct held out his hand, the sparks seen in his arm, somehow some way some sort of advanced adapting virus had entered his system, Lex shook his hand, and the two smiled, small sparks of energy seen In their hand shake.”
……………….
“Alex laughed.”

Alex: Sides, as it’s been said, you can turn into sand, damage dosen’t stick that well to you, must be bad tho, can’t ever get girls at the beach can you, too risky. Very Happy Sides no one can compete with my muscules, anyway I’ll see you guys later time to prepare for Milo’s party.

“Alex walked off, heading to his old room, he wondered what Ezekiel was doing in the lab. HE saw a message on his laptop from Milo, about FF, he went over to it.”

Alex: Now isn’t this interesting heh.
………………………………..
“Zach nodded.”

Zach: Haha, that makes since, means your not going all crazy over Black Friday sales me, I use to be obsessed with video games then I got super powers.
……………….
“Milo had moved to a different part of Genosha, using his advanced intelligence, and molecular manipulation he made an area labeled Future Foundation, and made it part of the SXML Tower. He manipulated it so only ten cards could access this room, and sent a message to nine individuals Aaron, Ezekiel, Alex, William, Terrell, Isabel, Simon, Rachel, and Cyber. The latter was the first to appear.”

Cyber: Ventro is there something?
Milo: I just sent you the details of the Fusion Foundation, now hold on we’ll wait for the others, this’ll be a brief meeting then I need to get with Harry, he’s getting my bachelor party, his slice of arch angel pie has him all happy.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 8:45 pm

Jim: What's he talking about, I can get girls.

*Luke chuckled and laid a hand on Jim's shoulder.*

Luke: Sure man, sure. Come, lets get some grub.
Jim: Fine.

*The two head to a take out.*

Juliet: I recon the live we live is crazier then most games, wouldn't you agree.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 10:24 pm

"The message for Aaron arrives at his phone, being heard over the house as Aaron still lies within his armor, in stasis from Mordecai's attack"

---

"Rachel gets the message as well as she's lazing about at her home"

Rachel: Milo...Milo never texts, he teleports you to him. Well not like I can leave now, Stella's about to get home from school.

---

"Isabel also gets the message as she and Yama arrive back at the mansion"

Yama: Hmm? What is it?
"Isabel": It seems...Milo wants to speak with us

"She hands Yama the message and he reads it"

Yama: This is for you, not us.
"Isabel": But...what could he possibly want with just me?
Yama: I don't know. Ask him when you see him
"Isabel": I can't leave you alone with Kronos in your head
Yama: It takes more than some words from a disembodied Titan to hurt him...wow..I really have seen some stuff huh?

"Yama smiles and Isabel has no chance but to agree"

---

"Simon is in his room at the X-Force mansion, looking in a mirror at his shoulder. The veins near his automail seem to be bulging outwards, and the skin is grayish blue"

Simon: A text...

----

"William, who so happened to have been at the Watchtower at the time directing a lecture to some mutant healers on ethics, arrives soon after Cyber"

William: Hello. You were lucky Milo, I was in the zone...what seems to be the issue?

----

"After getting the girl dressed, and trying to ask her questions, nothing much had been discovered on Anna and Filipe's end. Just then, Anna gets a phone call. After spending about 10 minutes talking, she hangs up"

Anna: Alright, according to Amber, the enochians were binding in nature. Roughly, the spell that such sigils would translate too would be "Essence binding". To use enochians for that, she has no idea why though. Runic magecraft is far more efficient cost to effect if we're talking about a magitech construct.
Filipe: Wha?
Anna: I just nodded and said yes. I think she means...why would anybody go to the trouble of learning something has hard as angel magic if they can do the same with easier to learn magic.

"The girl is messing about with random objects in the house, not paying much attention to Anna and Filipe"

Filipe: So she can use angelic energy...and she's been binded with something that needs sigils.
Anna: Didn't Raphael say that an angel was born here? What if she's the angel
Filipe: Angels aren't mechanical...wait you're saying she has an angel binded inside her?
Anna: That could be it. She's a cyborg with an angel trapped inside her. We've seen weirder. If that's true, we need to talk to Raphael and the other archangels
Filipe: No. They'll just kill her to get the angel out. For some reason they haven't found us or did anything yet. We need to figure out a way to get her out.
Anna: Amber doesn't know enough. Can't ask Namini since she came back. Guess we get the swiss army knife
Filipe: one day, he's going to find out you're calling him that and you'll wake up in the middle of space or something

"Filipe phones Milo"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 10:54 pm

Zach: Well most games..there's some pretty crazy shit in fiction, then again I'm sure there's some people aroud who can make that fiction a reality, so I better shut up. Anyway you said you had to go soon lessons at the Academy, so I was wondering how about me and you link up again for a real date, how about at Milo's party, plenty of drinks available. Smile I heard a drunken mind speaks sober thoughts, so I can express my feelings with complete truth.

"He was basically inviting her to get intoxicated with him, getting with a girl was good, a girl with super powers even better, Harry didn't have anything on him or so he thought."

Zach: Come on Juliet, we're both superheroes. Very Happy
"Alex had made his way to the tower, with his ID card, the Fusion Foundation thing sounded like him, working on ways to change the world with his mere intellect instead of his limitless strength. He hoped to get back into the superhero business, he was getting more control over his rampgaes as of late, making his way into the room seeing William and Cyber ther as well."

Alex: Ah what's this some kind of pre bachelor party for the smartest people in your friends list?
Milo: haha very funny Alex, partially true, but you got more information then anyone else in the text, and glad to see your here William, but we'll need everyone before I can clearly explain the purpose of the Fusion Foundation.
Alex: Well whatever, I hope this works out, I've always been interested in doing something along theses line before, but being on the run and all that slowed down my idealistic goals.
"Ezekiel was working on some things on his lab, a machine that transmuted radiation into harmless energy, with the same amount of potential as radiation if not more, he revived a former US Project from before the Hunters invasion Project Pea guess, and with help from Sean the project was getting off the ground. Elle was supervising, she'd learned a thing or two from Ezekiel being around him all this time."

Elle: Ezekiel..this is gonna get so fucked up and you know it.
Ezekiel: No no the process is almost complete, ah wait message for me.

"he stretched his head ove, and then his arm examining the message, then pulling his phone over to him, and pulling himself together."

Ezekel: It seems I have some business with Ventro, Elle help Sean stabalize the project until I get back, shouldn't talk long, and don't hurt my pets!!! I';ll revive htem immune to your powers, and have them get ...revenge..some how.
Sean: Immune to my powers? Really? If you could do that man, you'd be one of the top heroes, not working in a lab all day.
Ezekiell :Ah..whatever jerk!

"He walked off heading to the lab, using his elongated legs to reach the tower in no time, getting in after Alex."

Milo: Oops Rachel, and Simon picked up.

"He snapped his fingers bringing both of them to the meeting via Joe's gravitational portals, as Terrell teleported in Milo noted Aaron didn't respond."

Milo: Hmm must be busy, I'll let him rest, busy man. Alright then since we're all here, I might as well explain this, wait ISabel's flying in hold on.
"A Clone of Milo emerged from the phone speaking in a voicemail tone."

Milo: This is one of Milo Ventro's clone, I mean Fusion..he is currently busy working on some mission involving saving the world this one or another one in a distant galaxy far far away..

"Star Wars music starts to play from his mouth, then he closes it, looking at the angel, and walks over to her looking her over without saying anything and goes back over to them."

Milo: Alright something's up with her, enochian sigils, all that I feel a divine presence within the machine, I could read your minds, but I think this will make more sense if you explain what's going on, and your recent encounters with the Heavenly Host particularly Raphael.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:06 pm

Filipe: I hate it when he sends his clones
Anna: Alright, basically, Raphael said an angel was born here. When an angel is born, he causes a massive explosion of heavenly energy that SHOULD be harmless to physical existences like humans. Except it didn't happen and there's a huge ass cross nuclear fallout explosion outside...well we're the only ones that can see the cross but whatever
Filipe: Case in point. An angel was born, and the birth was not normal. And now this girl shows up, a cyborg. The schematics for her had enochia sigils of binding in them. We think an angel is trapped within her, but we can't be sure and we don't want Raphael to kill her to get the angel out

----
Rachel: Milo! Get me back! Stella's about to get home and there's no one there
William: Hello Rachel. I wouldn't worry too much about Stella, she seems to be very independent, or so Yamairo tells me. Unfortunately with all the work I haven't had the chance to really talk to the girl.
Rachel: Oh...hello William. Just say what you need Milo. And another thing, I suppose mum is going to the wedding right?

"Rachel asks as if wondering she'd get off scott free talking to her mom, which she doesn't like at all, despite things being much better between them"

"Isabel arrives at the meeting while this is happening"

"Isabel": Hmm...Ihello. What is it you need Milo?

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:25 pm

*Juliet thought about it for a few seconds.*

Juliet: Alright, I'll meet you at the party. But for now you are right, I really must be going before I end up being late.

*Katy had found Joe again.*

Katy: Well I visited Troy.
Joe: Did the hot head give you any trouble?
Katy: No. He was surprisingly... calm in a way with me stopping by.
Joe: *grin* Maybe he didn't want to get wet.

*She didn't tell him Troy's powers had changed somehow. For some reason, she thought this fact was best kept hidden.*

Katy: Yea, maybe.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:09 am

Milo: What do you have against clones man srsly? Anyway man shit I'm just clone, he sends clones for specific purposes he dosen't use a clone with full abilities unless he needs too,

"He bends down looking at the girl."

Milo: Well there are ways to separate the girl without annihilating the Angel in most cases. But this is unique, there literally one being..seperating them would make them two different beings, it would the same as spltting you or the girl into two seperate beings. We'd be tampering with a life, for better or worst there together, for how long even I don't know how Heaven operates, but something tells me unless Heaven already knows don't say shit, they can be..a bit... traditional at times.
Milo: The Fusion Foundation, I've picked the nine of you for your uninque talents that you can use to benefit society, or because someone else I'd want to pick can't come for various reasons, but that dosen't mean your not as useful if not beter.
Alex: WHo was one of the people who's only here because of the replacement issue?
Milo: It might be you now moving on, we're here to save the World. Not like the other heroes, we're here to save the world from itself. Not organized crime, from poverty, world hunger, ect, with William's help we've cured StD's, but we can do more the first order of business is corrupt pharmaceutics companies, The overpriced medicine, the addiction,

"He waved his hand, and a marijuana plant appeared."

Milo: Marajuana, Weed, Ganja, how many have smoked this before, or are smoking it now? It's illegal in many places, but we're going to legalize it, I met a mutant named Lionel, has formed his own organization, has power of plants, you can imagine the profit he's making, he's helping end the Civil War in Africa, with this plant, he's a Gardner has a company, that sells exotic plants, but he wants to move up. First way to stop these companies, we're getting this legalized. Once Business goes down, we can work on making the meds better less addictions, ect. There's other business this situation in Africa, the Fusite religion, my own religion..I have to put an end to it one way or another, I can't tell people what to belive, but if I'm the God of the religion I figure I can change things, only problem is playing God..well once I play the role, it's going to stick in followers minds, and that's..
Ezekiel: You don't want people thinking your trying to be God for a living? Hmm..intervene indirectly, you have enough power to do it, the point of thisi group is to advance the world, make it better?
Cyber: Makes enough sense, so we need to get it together, start by eliminating the term 3rd world countries, starting with Africa, we'll start with curing cancer, William best way to do it, your famous start your own business, unfair advantage maybe, but someone has to step up cure the world, it'll be the Future Foundation
Ezekiel: I got plenty of inventions to help out?
Milo: well there's other missions aside from the smart guys, Isabel, I need your help with weather patterns, there's plenty of climate disasters, and the world needs a nice kind ca ring Mother Nature like you.

"Milo took out a mood ring, and tossed it to her."

Milo: This ring will let you monitor weather patterns on a global level, sense them, sense disasters that'll cause too much damage, lessons the damage, we don't need to fuck up the atmosphere, just calm it down when it's on it's period, and the superheroes can take care of saving people, Simon I want you to make diamonds lots of them, right here in America, I want a gold rush for diamonds in America, we'll fuck up the value of diamonds, take the blood diamond conflict right here to the States,

"Milo tossed him a bag of diamonds."

Milo: Alex I want you to get to work on developing a super soldier serum, less potential then Tyler, we'll sell it to military across the world, make different types of serums, some for speed, give it a time limit weekly, get rid of as many side effects as possible, don't make it perfect, Terrell help Russia get in on Simon's diamond rush with the space gem, and let's start working on harnessing the cosmic cube energy for SWORD's new space program, Cyber monitor everything, and Rachel your on Damage Duty.

'MIlo tossed her a bag of pills."

Milo: Amphetamines, I altered them myself, no side effects, they each last for a duration of of 48 hours, consider them super adderall, and they keep your memory enhanced, and if there's any addiction problem I can remove it, try and put together as many disasters as you can weather related, race related, we're going to find out problems natural, and cultural, and find peacefull solutions, and we're going to stop them before they happen." Grins" Ezekiel help William out with the cancer company, if that's lal let's get to work, I have a bachelor party to get too.
"Zach hugged her."

Zach: Alright I'll see you later.

"When she left he called harry."

Zach: Guess who's got a date with a superhero for Milo's party haha.
"Cole made his way inside a Katy clone seen but it dissipated."

Cole: Guess you don't want me making clones of her, well whatever, so..I had a Sandra clone monitoring the conversation, the clone said something was diffefent about our powers, read Katy's mind and she thought the same thing, what's going on with your powers bro? Why the sudden change to working for Dad, all cuz one of one bitch?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising
Page 2 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next