Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising

Go down 
+4
Tlaloc
lol1991
justinlynch3
Marvel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

Heroes Uprising - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:24 am

"Isabel looks at the ring"

"Isabel": I could easily do what you ask. But why? Isn't that being a bit too direct with forces not of our business? It feels wrong to me.

Rachel: So you're giving me drugs. Some big brother you are!

"Rachel takes them"

Rachel: But I guess. I don't really like to know too much, it can be scary. Why didn't you ask Holst? He's the one into knowing everything that's going to happen ever

William: Hmmm...the blood diamond idea seems a bit dangerous Milo
Simon: I'm all for steering up something, but can't you do it yourself much faster than me? Oh and where do you want them?

----

Anna: Same being.
Filipe: Goddamn shit cunts. Thanks Milo. Oh, by the way, you and Harry are still having that bachelor thing right? Cause I'd love to go
Anna: Is this the time

"Filipe raises his shoulders"

Filipe: Why not?

-----

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:28 am

Troy: Maybe. Then again, something about being here feels right. Perhaps the whole hero scene was not meant to be. As for the power, well, I assume your clone there of Sandra would recognize it, does she not?

*Juliet proceeded to make her way to the academy.*

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:54 am

*Terrell's phone buzzed bizarrely as he fou7ght in Hell. He took his phone out and saw the message from Milo before shaking his head and taking punch to his face without budging. Numerous tortured souls struck him with all of their might, but he seemed to be unaffected as he read the text message*

Terrell: Mike, Tiff, we're out.

*The three then arrived at the tower before Terrell teleported again. This time he arrived in front of Milo and the other nine members of Fusion Foundation. He had listened to Milo's instructions, but didn't go off and do what he was told. Even Terrell questioned Milo*

Terrell: Milo, I don't want to sound like a bad guy or anything, but messing with this shit won't end well. I know we have to save the people and stuff but won't the planet get overpopulated or something by the people who would have died in a hurricane or from diseases.....Wait, fuck it. Sometimes I think like I'm not on god level haha.

*Terrell then teleported to Russia, before thinking about how famous he was in the country. He didn't even speak a word of their language either*
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:04 am

*Back at the tower Tiffany pouted, they was there no time until they had to leave again*

Tiffany: Aww, I wanted to fight more bad people. Sad

*She seems to forget about this after a few seconds and runs over to Mike.*

Tiffany: Mikey lets go "play chess" again, pleeeeease. Smile

*Tiffany was excited again hoping Mike would reply with yes.*

Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 4:04 pm

Mike: I guess you're right... Fucking Terrell and his god status. I'll beat you to the room!

*Mike then ran to the elevator*
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 4:10 pm

"Milo chuckled at Terrell."

Milo: I've been looking into overcrowding, it's a growing issue in some places, leading to war, poverty, ect, forced abortion ect, we can put an end to that as well. Reed Richards had many unfinished projects, I found the remains of the Baxter Building, fixed it to tip top shape, and "claimed" it. Payed off the previous owners for a few million, have all his plans.

"MIlo reached into his pocket taking out the miniaturized baxter building, an invisible force field around it."

Milo: This is an example of Reed's microscopic landscape technology, the Japanese bid over it, basically we can make more room by making living space less far less, there's dangers with this technology, but with the proper defense,p proper money over expansion shouldn't be a problem, and I'm still experimenting with pocket dimension living, and of course classic space exploration, NASA is doing their first manned no super human aid mission to Mars. We're not messing with the forces of nature for our own thing, besides people say were gods, if we are let's be benevolent, let's give fire to the people, let's prove Lex Luthor wrong.
Alex: Oh Ford, and them are going to be happy about my formula. XD
Milo: I bet they will ,let's go.

"Alex transformed into his Doc Samson hulk state, semi human but far muscular, and leaped out an open window heading to his private area to prepare for the bachelor party, Ezekiel elgonated his limbs stretching away using them to swing simulating spiderman web swignign, Cyber was organizing all the informatio no nthe tower;'s super computer."

Milo: Something you need Cyber?
Cyber: remember the Super Adaptoid augmentation I had?
Milo: You want it back?
Cyber: I fixed it myself thank you Lex did, I'm working on a new feature, new technology. Digitilization of an inanimate mattert, converting inanimate matter into data, converting matter into raw data, absorbing it storing it on computers, then making it physical again, and vice versa making things from data into reality, a form of realistic reality manipulation, Cyber 3.0 but I need a cosmic cube shard to stabalize the process, I'll do the experiment myself, Lex didn't know if you wanted to be messing aroud with cube.
Milo: I really don't, but I'll make an exception for my favorite robot.

"MIlo formed a cosmic shard and put a powerful metallic surface around it so that only Cyber could open it and tossed it to him."

Milo: And come on Rachel, think of it as super power ups. Very Happy Like in video games, anyway get back to your daughter.

"He snapped sending her back then turned to Simon."

Milo: Highly populated areas with lots of Government activity like..D.C Waller needs company. Very Happy

"He then snapped sending him back to the X Force base."

Milo: Anything else before I go? This meeting is adjourned.
"Zach was on the phone with Harry."

Zach: No ididn't bang her, not even kiss her yet, but at today's party I'll get her, hell I'll where a power supressor game on bruh, I'm getting Juliet, anyway need any help with the bachelor party?
"Afansas picked up the phone, and contacted Terrell."

Afansas: I see your visting our beautiful country again? What is the nature of your visit this time?
Cole: Just had to make sure, she said it was Phoenix. So you can do things like her now, you said fuck it I won the super power lottery, time for my pay day huh?
Milo: Yeah, the real me is just taking care of some business, then we're headed down to the party, Filipe you best make it, this is going to be the party of legends, but yeah if your coming to the party I'm sure Anna can watch our angel cyborg. Smile Maybe get her in the SXML, another divine helping hand could fill in with sammie on business, Kano running the country, and Shawn's..not good for publicity.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 4:29 pm

*Terrell cleared his throat before smirking*

Terrell (Russian): I'm just here to help my favorite country gain some intel on their infamous rival... Meet me at your Central Intelligence base.

*Terrell aid before creating a duplicate. The clone teleported to SWORD's HQ*

Terrell: Sometimes I just love being me.

--------------

*Meanwhile, the Terrell looked around at SWORD HQ before advanced weapons locked on him*

Terrell: Sometimes, I just love being me...

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 4:35 pm

Troy: I'm not as powerful as Phoenix, but I can use it's cosmic flames. Quite possible I can now access any type of fire actually. Speaking of which, be careful what you do with these SXM clones. We don't need you using them to cause trouble, that'd only draw their attention. Just a reminder.

Tiffany: No fair, head start!!

*Tiffany ran to the stairs, gaining a leaping ability to race the elevator.*

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 4:48 pm

(Laptop is acting up bad, can't msg right now.)

Cole: Blah Blah Blah, I can make clones of anything living within reason dogs, cats, bears, lions, control em too, I can have plenty of fun letting people getting torn apart by animals, I'm gonna head out to the arcade see if I can pick up some chicks with my giant cock, maybe you should come with me, not that you can compete with my package.

"Cole then took some keys out his pocket, and headed out, one thing he wanted to have was a vehicle with a repulsor engine, when he was shipping some heroin across seas he'd experienced a ride in one of those vehicles, it was fantastic."
Afansas: I'm The President, not a political junkie..ugh ok. Alright I'll be there.

"Calls for a ride, and heads down to meet Terrell."
Ivankov: State your business here Redeemer? What have we done to piss off Waller this time.
"Lex used a teleporter pad to arrive in the SXML tower near Manda, two glasses of champagne in hand, he handed one to Manda."

Lex: Long time no see old friend, how are you doing? How's the team's favorite tracker doing?

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 5:12 pm

Manda: Can't complain Lex. I'm just doing what I do best, waiting for some type of trouble to happen. With a team like this, you know it's only a matter of time.

*As Cole was heading out, Troy said he'd pass. Troy just flicked the TV back on watching America's Most Wanted.*

*On Genosha Joe and Katy was simply walking around.*

Katy: Nice not to use powers now and then isn't it.
Joe: *nod* Yes, but it's a hell of a lot slower.
Katy: Not like you have any place to be.
Joe: True.

Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 5:28 pm

*Terrell allowed his body to vanish into the atmosphere before appearing at Russia's Central Intelligence.*

Terrelll: What's taking this guy so long with his diamond rush... I'm gonna have to stall until it happens.

-----------------

*Terrell's Duplicate just laughed before converting into cosmic flames*

Terrell: I don't think it'll matter after I'm done....*busts out laughing and converts back into his normal state* I'm just here to help you guys with your space program. Honestly, why the fuck would you want to leave Earth? We have soul food.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:33 pm

Lex: Hey be positve, enjoy the drinks? I want your help with some new technology, want to skin your DNA, adapt it to some tracker drones for the military, hoping to make a few hundred million to help them track down war criminals, should help the situation in Africa as well, Lex: Hey be positve, enjoy the drinks? I want your help with some new technology, want to skin your DNA, adapt it to some tracker drones for the military, hoping to make a few hundred million to help them track down war criminals, should help the situation in Africa as well, I need your permission of course.
………………..
“Cole had made his way to the arcade, he was pondering on what to do, he saw two cops outside the club, sharing a box of dunkin donuts, Cole grinned snapping his fingers, the cops whipped out their guns, as they saw a rabid dog barking it was chained, the dog lunged at them, as one opened fire, Cole used his powers, and several rapid dogs surrounded the cops overpowering them, tearing the flesh off their skin, after finishing off the officers, Cole made the dogs vanish.”

Cole: Sometimes you gotta love mutant powers. Very Happy Cops just got the short end of the straw huh.

“Cole made his way into the arcade, with the “security” dealt with, making his way inside, he made a copy of Dimitri appear, allowing him to hack into a racing game, and Cole began playing no longer needing tokens.”

Cole: WHOOO!

“Outside Sean landed near the torn apart bodies of the cops kneeling down, he felt anger in his body. He was once someone who’d caused the deaths of innocent when his power manifested mistakingly as mere disintegration. He knew the truth the Quantum Field was his to command, he was one short step from omnipotence, he had detected two life energies fading, and know he knew why. He’d been too late to prevent the officers from dying, he knelt down they were torn apart beyond recognition. He knelt down, and felt the mutagenic energies radiating around their corpses.”

Sean: The Culprit is inside.

“Sean turned and pushed the doors open, his sleeveless gloves radiating with thermal energy, back at Troy’s place, Neron was in the kitchen, raiding the fridge taking out a can of soda.”

Neron: So you’re a Phoenix host now? All the flames, even flames from my kind’s favorite pit? Don’t seem so excited about it do you, did that hydro pussy mean that much to you?
……………………
???: I couldn’t go without using powers that long personally?

“As they turned it was none other then Traveler, the one who’d help put the SXM on the Secret Wars nearly 3 years ago, he’d survived Milo’s chaos magic attack to finish him, after regenerating he’d been traveling the universe in search of a cosmic cube, and his search had recently lead him to earth with the return of HYDRA.”

Traveler: Long time no see Katy, how’s time being on earth? Can’t believe you guys have stuck aroud on this island, me I’m someone who likes to move around, hop form place to place, like your boyfriend, surprised he hasn’t to some other girl’s hole yet, you don’t seem like the loyal type really.
…………….
“Shawn was seen outside a church, watching a service, he held a small Bible in his hand, reading out of proverbs, as behind him Raphael appeared.”

Shaun: Raphael, the viceory, what is it now?
Raphael: Something strange is happening, I believe something is going in Heaven, and the SXML is tied, maybe even that pantheon god Kano.
Shaun: Why do you say his name like that? Kano is a great hero, he’s helped save the world far more time then your overzealous nuts have.
Raphael: Be careful you’re Dad’s incarnation of vengeance, divine vengeance, you should watch how you treat his direct angelic descendants, your training that tracker, be careful, tampering with her power like that, she’s fine as she is, we don’t need another Reese incident, we’re glad he’s at the power he’s at now.

“Raphael vanished just as quickly, Shaun clenched his fist, slipping the bible in his pocket, he was starting to think for himself, divine vengeance or not, there was a reason Keeth started his own business, and gauged problems himself.”

Shaun: I’ll have do the same, my family will be the same, No Divine Hit Squad is going to take them from me. Manda you better not let me down with this training, we’ll make you better then Reese.
…………………….
“Milo was seen in Uganda, using Dracarot’s ability to mask his precense, as the most powerful man on earth walked on the ground, his footsteps in the dirt, gun fire was going off, children were fighting over clashing religious beliefs, Abrahamic Religions, and a faith inspired by his very being. He wanted to intervene to end his own religion, he had spread audio tapes through missionary groups, and UN that he was not God, merely a powerful mutant but there were some children brainwashed to believe he was literally God, and the audio tapes were off demonic nature. It upset him, times like this Siya’s ability an a telepathic combo seemed perfect, it was wrong to tamper with people’s minds, but what if it was to cure brain washing.

He watched a bleeding child, bullets going off, his heart beat was pumping fast, he was pumped up on amphetamines, cocaine mixed with gun powder, and marijuana. He approached him kneeling down touching the child healing his major injuries, how would saving one life change the world, he sent off a shock wave disarming several other child soldiers, to end the fight he’d have to harm children, child soldiers.”

Milo: Why is this world so wrong, why not just use reality manipulation same people, reality is better, I could end this Civil War, stabilize the beliefs, world peace. No I can do something even better for now , make drones that disarm children without causing them serious harm.

“Using molecular manipulation, and Reality control he formed the drones he imagined sending them out, and gathered light around his body, heat building, as he shot into sky leaving behind Sierra Leon, tormented by the war he’d played a role in stopping, he’d work with someone to find weapons to destabilize Kony’s repulsor weapons, he wanted to give the fire to the people, so they could burn away their own evils.”
Ivankov: As good as culutural food as, over expansion is a serious threat were facing, besides, we need more defense in the instance of another Galaxy War, The Skrulls have so graciously donated us technology, but the Kree and Shi'ar are ever hostile as ever, just not actively causing violence against us, not to mention your grudge against the Zenn Lavians hasn't helped us.

"Some people reprimanded him for his comments, but he shrugged dealing with a job like this kept him grumpy. The Cosmic Capsule had been distributed into some of their prototypes."

Ivakov: But if you could help use your fission abilities to sever the cosmic energy from the cube into more of our protoypes, then we can fix them up into usable devices much faster, our test run to Mars is within 3 days, and we're being pushed for time as is.

Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:52 pm

*Terrell's duplicate shook his head at Ivankov*

Terrell: You literally have no taste. I'm sure I can do everything you want to do, but I'll do it your way. Just show me to your cube and the equipment.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:59 pm

Manda: I suppose that wouldn't be much trouble. When did you want to start?

Troy: She has a name. But anyway, to answer your question. She did mean something to me. However, now she's opened my eyes to the truth. Besides, that whole pretending to be a "good guy", that's not me. I was merely forced to follow their rules. As for the power, well, unlike my idiot brother, I have something called self restraint. There are times and places for one to use his powers. I know this, father knows this. Some day that fool will regret not being more careful.

Joe: Well believe it bud. I loved Katy before my mind was fucked with, I was obsessed with her during the time my mind was fucked with, now I'm trying to make things work out once more.
Katy: To answer you Traveler, this place, this island is pretty much home at this point. We're like a big family here. That's why we've stayed here.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:54 am

Ivankov: Capsule, we don't own a cosmic cube, it's in that massive generator right there. We don't own a cosmic cube, no SHIELD did a fine job loosing it, so any accelerated evolution is going to have to wait.

“Lex took out something that resembled and tossed her a popsicle stick.”

Lex: Put the top half of that under your tounge for a few minutes, then the process should be done, DNA acquired, and I’ll get a contract as proof you gave me the DNA For a specific purpouse, not for abuse, and if it’s abused in any way you can sue me for millions.

“Shaun teleported in his vengeance form with two bottles of water in his hand, returning to his physical form noticing Lex was around.”

Shaun: Oh I’m sorry I didn’t
Lex: It’s fine, just taking care of business, long as you aren’t here to smite me.” Smiles”
………………………….
Neron: I admit that’s one thing that got me killed, I sold my soul for power, I wanted the greatest power of all, and the demon granted it to me. I needed a powerful demon, I wanted Knowledge. I used it to learn skills, cooking, cleaning, combat, I became a great soldier, a warrior, a hero, an artist, a Renaissance man and a humanist, religion meant nothing to me once I sold my soul to the depths of hell. But I used my gift against the demon to learn magic, he wanted me to become his disciple spare me the torture of rotting away in hell, I should have taken him up on his deal, his name was Azeth.

“Neron saw flashes of imagery, people suffering in Hell, the various circles the various tortures, the laughter of the demons in charge, Alistair’s face as he lead the torture of billions of souls across the universe, and more, damnation had no favors, no specialties, that was one of the few places equality was guaranteed. Azeth led torture against him, he grew stronger, his essence burning away until he rose to be a powerful demon, Neron, the master demonic trickster, and schemer.”

Neron: Point is, foolishness isn’t a wise quality to pick up, take it from someone who suffered in the pit for it, your brother is leading a destructive path, and right now you and your father are the biggest influence on his life. Anyway enough with the care bear lessons, I’m working on obtaining the keys of hell before Crowley, there’s more then one, there split into pieces, a few were opened in Mexico, sucked up some crime lords, none that people will miss but still, people are getting the keys, demons are going to get control of who goes where, and that’s going to be bad for you people, you people talk about life being in hell, but even those of you with the most pitiful conditions have a paradise compared to down there. But I’m glad your not those costumed clowns bitches anymore ,heroes are so self righteous, and in their pursuit of utopia often commit greater sins then the very villains they seek to stop, Ventro should be a prominent example of that.
……………………..
“Traveler clapped his hands, and made a drink appear in his hand, an alcoholic beverage mixed with green kool aid he sipped it via a straw, winking his eye, and Joe vanished but reappeared in the same spot. However he could not touch anyone, he was physically present but invisible to everyone except Traveler, he was physically transparent.”

Traveler: I sent Joe on vacation, so you can explain your true feelings. He’s abusing you isn’t he, I’m a drifter, a traveler I know these things, come on Katy, you need a vacation to clear your thoughts, he’ll be fine, he’s still around somewhere, besides I’d clear out the way, he’s pissed off some very powerful people when he manipulated you, people who will stop at nothing to break him down into nothing, duplicate his portals, put him back together, and tear him apart for fun at biology classes.

“He smiled he was referencing Petnar, and his people, but they wouldn’t know about them not yet, Joe didn’t know his business with Cupid would get him into more trouble.”

Traveler: Now then how about me and you go share a drink?”
………………..
“Milo stood in the outskirts of the planet, everything was going good, the Fusion Foundation would change Africa, change the world, 3rd world countries would be a term of the past, using Technopathy he contacted Harry.”

Milo: Hey the party almost ready? Just a reminder, if you’re bringing in exotic dancers or what not, not too many.
………………..
“Felicia had come looking for Aaron, and foud him on the ground, rushing over to him drawing magic from medical magicians using the power to pump Aaron back to consciences, and hug him.”

Felicia: AARON! What happened!
…………….
“Sean had entered the club moving aroud, trying to detect the precense of abilities, and mutagenic energy. There were mutants around, one who’s energy lingered around the dead cops, two, he lookeda t them Cole, and another mutant who was using his powers of prediction to cheat in game, Sean focused on sensing who’s lingering enery was the most recent and stared the teenager playing the racing game. (Cole.)

Sean: Why does the bastard look so familiar.

“He picked up his phone to contact Filipe.”

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:17 am

Manda: Easy enough.

*She did as asked by Lex with the popsicle stick thing. Afterward she turns her attention back to Shaun.*

Manda: Done. So Shaun, may I assume it's time to train more.

Troy: Yes Ventro's record isn't squeaky clean. However for now, at least he's still an allies. So we don't need to worry yet of him sticking his nose into our business. So these keys, are you wanting help finding them?

*Katy thought about it and agreed after a few minutes.*

Katy: I guess I may as well grab a drink then.

*Katy maybe due to long repressed feeling was the one who wanted to give Joe the benefit of a doubt, that he really did care for her.*

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:30 pm

“Lex used a miniature teleporter app on his phone synchronizing with his teleporter pad back at the office, he managed to get back to his base getting to work, getting Manda’s DNA on the popsicle stick examined.”

Lex: Alright time to get work.
Construct: Good we’ll do work completing the Monitor act technology for Waller, and the U.S Government, we’re doing good work, putting super heroes out of business let evolution take it’s course.
Lex: I don’t’ know about getting rid of all of them, but letting men and women have complete control over the forces of nature, that’s where I step in and say nuh uh.
…………………..
“Shaun nodded, assuming his vengeance form, he formed sparks of electricity to light his cigarette, and put in his mouth. Smoking was a bad habit, unlike others addicted to nicotine he had the power to instantly end his addiction, problem was he was so addicted he didn’t want the end it. Some people fidgeted, some people smoked gum, he smoked cigarette, the feel of smoke coming in and out of his lungs calmed him, he’d long since accustomed to the buzz that came along with it to the point that he didn’t feel it anymore.”

Shaun: Yes, as I said you can sense things even non corporeal things like energies, natural ones like kinetic and thermal, others like magical and divine. You can sense them, you can sense more then people’s location, you can sense what kind of energies people radiate, and what kind of energies radiate from inanimate objects basically you’ll always know what’s coming imagine sensing all the energies coming from Kano or Milo, sensory overload much? Like I said you can use weapons such as blades to cut through energies to sever people’s connection to it, lessen it, or weaken it, or guns as well, just focus on “Seeing” energies, and dealing with them, here.

“Shaun waved his hand, and formed some Daxxamites, beings who absorbed solar energy, she’d be able to pick up immense amounts of solar and thermal energy, if she cut into it, they’d grow weaker with each amount of energy she took from them.”

Shaun: There simply manifestations of my power, magic and divine energy, don’t worry, I do work for God after all, so I have a conscience, even if it’s a Vengeful one.
………………………
Neron: Well your right, just pointing out heroes can be worse then the villains at time. As for finding these keys, it depends supernatural people are needed, Your father used to be friends with an nagel Castiel, word around town, he’s weaker, he’s got associates running around keeping up his business in Vegas.
……………….
“Helen made her way back into her dorm room, she couldn’t wait for Junior room so she could move off campus. She was so close, she was allowed to go on a trip to Africa in a Civil War, but couldn’t get her own apartment. She shook her head, going to grab her head phones, when she heard her wall being rammed, it was against the rules to slip guys in the dorm. Everyone broke out but Tina was always having noisy sex, she raised her hands and focused Tina’s mind, causing her extreme distortion, pain, and vomiting, yelling was heard from her male partner, and the bed rocking stopped.”

Helen: Sometimes I love being me. 
………………
“Traveler teleported them both to the bar in the SXML Tower, and instantly were both fetched drinks, leaving Joe stuck there unable to interact with his surroundings.”

Traveler: That was a much calmer reaction from you then I expected to be honest. The whole trapping you on that planet fighting to the death, but hey there’s plenty of “former” villains around here? Not all of them are Beyonder’s son but still. I thought about being a super hero, you think the team would accept me XD?
………………..
“Milo stood in the atmosphere praying, the most powerful man on the planet praying, it seemed ironic, but even gods needed a maker. Whether they came from Chao or a Divine Judge was something he wished he knew, he’d interacted with Angels, and even they weren’t perfect. Many were self righteous pricks, but far from perfect in his opinion. Upon finishing his prayer he looked down at the atmosphere, using his multiple sensory and visionary abilities to look down upon the earth, at a situation that could use his immediate intervention.”

Milo: The Fusion Foundation will make humanity less independent on me, on us, on heroes. We’ll still be around to offer a helping hand, the main line of defense against threats normal people can’t defend, but there own problems we’ll help them be able to take care of them, starting with this Civil War.

“He saw two missiles going off heading towards a village, far off course. He snapped using control over physics as the missiles hit, they caused no little damage just a big shock wave, and some dust to rise up. He teleported down to the village, it was mainly Christian, people were kneeling praying, Milo rendered himself invisible, he felt the “path” of the missile, and moving at immense speeds arrived at the launch site. “

Milo: This is the site that contributed to the death of innocents?

“He was about to raise his hand to dismantle the site, when a hand was on his arm. He turned to see who it was the pastor who was a close family friend, and one who use to be one of the most powerful beings in the universe.”

Milo: Reese? Last I heard you got a power down?
Reese: You heard right, but speed always helps boost a mutant’s power, even if the side effects aren’t worth it. I teleported directly to your essence, come on now. You’re changing the world, but you can’t do this yourself, war is complicated, no one’s right, the innocent suffer, and I’m not saying this from a Preacher POV, It’s from a worldy, come on man, your bachelor party, your wedding.
Milo: Alright..you’re right man, it’ just infuriating, that bastard Kony parading around using me as a God to fuel his war, me and Drac stopped the LRA, but that didn’t stop him.

“The Hero calmed himself, and teleported himself and the Pastor back to the tower, he then went to find Harry, he needed a few drinks to keep his mind off the world’s current state of affairs.”

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:57 pm

Katy: I guess I'm good at keeping my calm.

*She didn't yet touch or drink, and didn't really mind Traveler's question.*

Katy: Look lets just cut past the small talk for now. Why don't you really tell me what you did with Joe?

*Meanwhile Joe seemed confused, he couldn't seem to interact with anything. It also seems Katy couldn't see or hear him after it happened either. He seemed almost like a ghost in a way.*

Joe: What the fuck is going on!!

Manda: So you want me to sense and I assume weaken their energies as well.

*Manda starts to focus getting a lock on their energy signals.*

Manda: By the way, you really should quit those things. (cigarettes)

Troy: Supernaturals are needed huh. So you want to speak to the old man to find Castiel.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 12:25 am

"Traveler grinned."

Traveler: Like to get to the point huh? I don't care, take a break from Joe, have some fun, besids there's plenty of other things you can do, get involved with that campaign to break up that Civil War in Africa.

"Traveler snapped her fingers teleporting her to a pep rally in New York,he picked her drink and downed it. Helen had made her way to the pep rally, someone with the ability to manipulate vertigo at a meeting with thousands of people shouting, and legit opinions getting ignored by everyone sensible was not the perfect place for her. But, after dealing Tina she was feeling much more confident in herself then usual, she'd tried to be above petty uses of her ability at first, but times got so tempting, and society had already paitned a black plague image about her kind anyway."

Helen: WHOO! GO TOLERANCE! TOLERANCE TOLERANCE!!!

"She yelled out chanting with the crowd, as one of the leaders of the campaign preach, however out of nowhere she bumped into someone who came out of nowhere Katy, this angered her, she pushed her a bit too harshly."

Helen:! Hey I'm all for tolerance, but nobody is pushing me around today!
Shaun: Yes, you can sense it, use your powers, cut the energy apart, shoot it apart, that'll dissipate, once you get skiled enough, you'll be able to sever instantly or at least with or two moves.

"Shaun chuckled at that, she was worried about the health, of someone who wasn't even fully human. He was on his third one already, with his powers he was burning through them more then a regular person. He used a magical spell to enhance the effects of the cigarette, feeling the buzz he felt when he started,"

Shaun: Yeah, but I'm pretty sure risking my life to save the world is worst for my health then smoking. There addicting to stop, and all I gotta do is snap my fingers to stop my addiction;.
Neron: Thing is I don't think Castiel is hiding, I think something happened to him, and he dosen't want people to find out. If that's the case, we need to protect him, make sure people still think he's afull blown angel, or things could ge bad for business in Vegas, and the keys finding them even harder, you may not be a superhero, but I'm sure you can see the danger of rogue demons controlling door ways to hell, free all their cousins, free the demons locked up so deep in hell they don't even remember the sky is blue, or worse force ppl to do their diry work or threaten to instantly toss them in the pit, things would get real bad, angels would get involvd, jugement angels, it'd be bloody.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 12:55 am

*Katy seemed annoyed that Traveler swerved around her question without giving a answer.*

Katy: Damnit.[

*Without warning Katy bumped into a girl, the girl give her a hard push clearly annoyed.*

Katy: Wow calm down there... I didn't mean it.

*She was hoping not to get dragged into a fight here tonight.*

Manda: I was thinking more that it's a disgusting habit.

*She locked on to the energy signals and used her gun to start shooting it apart, the bullets acting like tiny knifes to slice the energy signals apart.*

Troy: *sigh* I miss the days before this heaven and hell, Satan and God, demon and angels fucking bullshit.

*Troy flicked off the TV and stood up.*

Troy: Fine lets go do this. Probably get our asses kicked by some overpowered fuck, just to pull out some type of fluke victory in the end.

*Troy spoke as if this was routine in battles.*

Last edited by justinlynch3 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 3:07 am

Aaron: "cough cough"...no idea. I just...puking spiders and I was...choking. I put myself in stasis. Thanks...

"Aaron gets up slowly"

Aaron: How long was I out? It was around 12am when it started. Someone is going to pay for thsi one

"Aaron was angry, and wanted to know exactly what happened"

---

"Simon, meanwhile, was getting out of his house. Milo had asked something extremely bizarre and difficult...but nothing something he couldn't do"

Simon: Alright, so turn the entire DC metropolitan area into a diamond rush city.

"About a day to get info on the geology bellow DC, another half a day to calculate the chemical transmutation"

Simon: 36 hours...

---

"Harry meanwhile was finished renting a place he knew in Paris, having finished telling Zach he had things covered, when he gets the contact from Milo on his phone (Milo using technopathy of course)"

Harry: Oh hey dude. Yeah, things are settled by now. It's going to be in Paris, this little place I know. And no, there wont be that many strippers...

"Harry hangs up and sighs"

Harry: Better go get ready then

"Just as he's about to disappear, someone puts a hand on his shoulder. He turns back to find Ruth"

Ruth: We need to talk

----

"Anna and Filipe have returned to Genosha, unsure of what to do"

Filipe: So...who's going to look after her?
Anna: I'd wager you...

"Anna says this, because the girl hasn't let go of Filipe's arm the entire trip back. She was sitting in a chair in the Watchtower while the two talked"

Filipe: Great, Rachel is going to kill me
Anna: Not like she didn't bring home strays once. Anyway, there's something I wanted to ask. Why didn't you go to your father's funeral. And don't bullshit me with "don't wanna talk about it"
Filipe: Because...I never really liked my father. Or my family in general to tell the truth.
Anna: Says the guy who, far as I remember, constantly preaches to his girlfriend she needs to get along with her mother
Filipe: That's different. I wasn't the product of well...unfortunate circumstances. My mother is a drama whore, my was a father a drunken bastard, and my siblings enablers. Well...my brothers anyway, but that's beside the point. I got a chance to get out, I got out. It's that simply. I wouldn't ask Rachel to get along with her father. Heck I'd sock her father in the face if she asked me too
Anna: Sigh...fair enough. I still think it'd do you some good, but you go ahead and do whatever. Cya round Icy

"Anna disappears, as Filipe is left looking at the young girl who doesn't even have a name, and wondering exactly what happens now. Everybody was telling him it'd do him good to go to his father's funeral without realizing they weren't even his family anymore...the SXM was"

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 3:51 am

*Meanwhile at Tesla and Chulance's place, we see Tesla currently alone sitting at a table. She seems to be carving and molding figures out of diamond. It seems that making that wedding ring for Milo had gotten her into using her powers in a new, and unexpected hobby. It would appear she has an eye for detail as she just finishes up a molding of Chulance. She examines the item before laying it down.*

Tesla: That's nice.

*As Tesla heads to the fridge to get a drink we look back on Joe who's annoyed. He can't seem to do nothing. If he didn't know better he'd really think he was dead.*

Joe: Damnit. Come on K, I need your help getting out of this...

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:45 pm

"Helen balled her fists up, trying to let her sensibility, and spirit of reason take over. But she noticed her, from the SXML, one of those famous super heroes, their former leader Milo had contributed greatly to the Civil War, that had taken the lives of some of her friends who were of african descent. She shoved Katy forward, she knew she was making a foolish descision, that was an under statement even if her ability was psioninc in nature, fighting one of the most experienced super humans on earth wasn't a good idea."

Helen: Oh you think your better then me, because your a celebrity superhero living the life on your little private island for freaks!

"Helen's eyes flashed white, but she wasn't going to resort to her power, the crowd was becoming a riot, for political activism and U.S Military action in Africa, and with all the energy surging through the crowd there ittle scuffle was barely noticable."

Helen: Huh bitch you have something to say.

"Traveler was watching, stopping time he walked over to Katy, and pushed her, then vanished, time resuming as Katy slammed into Helen knocking the black college student to the ground,"

Helen: You fucking bitch!!!!!!

"Traveler was sitting on roof top watching a pay day bar in his hand."

Traveler: This should be good.
"The Daxxamite clones felt their energy waning from Manda's bullets. Slashing through their source of power infuriated them, as one of them moved at increadible speeds knocking Manda aside, knocking her weapn out, Shaun intervened firing a beam of divine lightning through the chest of the clone draining the creature of it's energy causing it to dissipate, and then used an immobilization spell on the other two daxxamites, and snapped making them motionless."

Shaun: Sorry about that, you need to work on acquiring a machine gun, combined with your powers, you can dissipate energy faster then with a hand gun like a glock, or a more powerful gun like an assault rifle, experiment with your powers I'm sure someone on this team can make clones, maybe your friend Tanya on Asgard, heck I'm not sure there's a power Milo dosen't have, and he's always willing to help. Just pointing out, not that I don't enjoy these training sessions.
"Chulance came inside, he' been out with Aiden at the carnival practicing, he approached his girlfriend and hugged her seeing the diamond imtiation of him,, he smiled."

Chulance: Aww thanks baby, it looks beutiful just like me in real life, I can't afford diamonds, but we won something at the carnival.

"Chulance took out a teddy bear, and it said to Tesla."

Chulance: The first of your anniversary presents. Smile

"He smiled, but he felt something weird his body was adapting to Joe's precense, he felt something was going on."
"Felicia placed her hands on Aaron and did a tracing spell."

Felicia: That makes no sense, the magic which struck you is from a friend of mine, of the SXML he's helped the team in times of crisis erect magical barriers, when we were stretched to thin to intervene in situations directly. Why he's attacked you I have no idea, he's an eco freak but he's never used his magic for violence on this scale, infact..the other person that attacked you..is a faith healer in China, this is
strange.

"Felicia gave Aaron some research on the two magicians who apparentley attacked Aaron, based on the residue magic she picked up from the situation."

Felicia: SEe what's going on with them, I'll go investigate my own sources, we'll meet up and figure this out. Also your phone was going off, you have some message from Ventro.
“Neron laughed.”

Neron: Have some nerve talking shit about demons infront of one of their representatives. I don’t care myself, we’re not the most loved, and I could care less. Anyway I’m here to inform you, outside of the SXML we live and die, we don’t have beings with limitless power to pull us through our situations.

“Neron looked at the remote and frowned. He reached over to Troy, and they vanished appearing a site where it was obvious there was a powerful fight between demons one, and a man stood still, Neron frowned.”

Neron: Angel…
???: You shouldn’t talk of our kind like that you abomination, I see you don’t have the keys, else I would have incinerated you, and addressed this mortal going down the wrong path.

“The Angel appeared infront of them looking at Troy shaking his head and shuddered at Neron’s precense. He stretched and vanished, Neron sighed.”

Neron: The demons beat us here, the Angels like always are picking up the pieces when everyone’s gone. Crowley is one of the people picking up the power vacuums left by the Hell-Lords who died, he wants the keys so he can control All of Hell, control damnation, the Holy Father dosen’t seem to care much these days, guess there’s too much sin around, but I guess he figures he dosen’t need to send another Flood, humanity will drown themselves in their corruption, and their nuclear warheads.

“Neron placed his hand on Troy, causing him to be burned by a powerful sensation.”

Neron: It’s a marking, sorry about the pain it’ll let you sense the keys, it only works on Phoenix Hosts, you should really work controlling that bird it could come in handy.
……………………..
Milo: Hey It’s not me that cares, It’s Marie, but she knows I won’t..do nothing…that she’ll find about. Razz

“He was joking..maybe he was, but cheating on Marie wasn’t an option, especially the day before their wedding. “

Milo: Paris? A certain Watch the Throne song comes to mine thinking about that place, but good I hear Zach is coming? Who else, I know Filipe’s coming, but yeah.

“When Harry hung up, he teleported to the gym, and placed several layers of barrier around it, so only the SXML could breach it, and went to go lift weights, he’d start with a few quintillion tons, and set the gravity to times 4000 earth’s weight.”

Milo: Fuck let’s go, no Hulk form, no Sentry strength.
………………………..
“Another person was seen who resembled Milo, Nick Ventro, his genetic clone, Nowhere had helped create him, but now he had no where to go no path, he gathered energy in his finger tips. The Bottle of soda he had was sizzling in his hand he tossed it aside, he hated warm soda. These powers were abilities people dreamed off, but they were nothing compared to his genetic predecessor, he didn’t consider Milo a father, he hadn’t outright rejected him, but he was sure his “Father” Had heard rumors, and with his arsenal he was sure there was more then a few ways his father could find him, the only member of the SXML he had an ok relationship with was Sandra. But even she hadn’t done anything, ,even that illusionist Ben had only used him.

Tears gathered in his eyes despised by all, he had even failed to wipe out Nowhere. Even they had value there formula gave an option to people who didn’t want to deal with the burdens that came along with abilities. However he’d felt something strange about the formula, aside from the part that the viled liquid boiled in his precense and caused him a painful reaction that made him sympathize with Superman’s reaction to kryptonite, he felt a connection to it. He wondered what would happen if the injection was used on him, would he fall apart and melt, loose his abilities or mutate into something worse then what he was.

He got on his knees, was it even possible for him to believe in God, did he even have a soul, did the Iron Giant have a soul.”

Nick: Why is this happening to me, why…fuck my creation. What’s..my purpose what the fuck do I DO!?!!!!”

“He yelled punching a hole in a brick wall, a man in the ally ran off, that’s all he caused negative reactions, fear, hatred, he was sure he was wanted by Waller, with his current acquired talents he’d avoided the agents, starting to grow use to the silence.”

???: Ay calm the fuck down man, you messed up my deal!
Nick: What..the fuck
???: You heard me bruh, I’m trying to deal, sell this shit, and you sitting up here yelling in here puching holes in walls this is why you don’t give looser super heroes.

“Nick’s veins were seen, anger pulsated through his body, as he looked up the toned man of latino descent who was counting a stack of cash in his hands, he was telling him to calm down. This man had no idea what he faced, the aggression overcome his body as he approached him going to punch him but the man vanished as if he was never there in the first place. He was on the other side of a the ally still counting his money, he raised his sun glasses, and spit out the rello that was in his mouth stomping it out.”

???: I hate when I do that, I always fuck up whatever I’m smoking, you fucked up my weed, you don’t fuck with Sal, I understand you got problems, you want I’ll do some business, sell you some reefer, but calm the fuck down.
Nick: You think you special cause you got speed, I got more then strength Sal..Fuck it, I’m beating your ass!!!

“Nick’s body radiated with fire, as he took in deep breaths, his anger management training from Surfer failing, as he breathed out a stream of fire lighting up the ally.”

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:29 pm

*Katy for a second wasn't sure what happened as she looked back briefly to see who pushed her not seeing anything, she then quickly turned her attention back to Helen.*

Katy: I'm sorry about that. I suspect a "friend" put me into this situation to try and start something. However I don't intend to fight you.

*Starting a fight within a crowd of people wasn't something she wanted to do, however this girl seemed rather upset with the SXM.*

Katy: Look you obviously know us. And for your information, Genosha isn't private to the SXML, all mutants are welcome. However it sounds like you have a more legit beef with us then that, What'd we do to you?

*Manda rubbed the side of her face as she got up, not expecting a counter attack from this training session.*

Manda: Right, I'll keep that in mind. And try to be ready the next time I piss one of those things off.

*Tesla smiled.*

Tesla: Whoa, that's cute. As for diamond, well, we have no shortage now do we. Razz Also, I'm glade you like the imitation. Smile

*Joe was making his way towards Chu's house. Although he had no way to touch or speak to Chu, hopefully his power would pick something up. He had no idea where Milo was.*

Troy: Your not the first one to say that. But like the others, you are right.

*He toughed out the pain not showing any real concern to it.*

Troy: It's the attitude that piss me off with angels. They always act like they are better then everyone else.

Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:51 pm

*Terrell's duplicate nodded at Ivankov, before getting to work*

Terrell: It's good that I have a better handle on my powers, or this would take hours with the risk of me killing us.

---------

*Terrell in Russia was starting to get bored and it would only be a few short moments until Afansas arrived. He then made another replication appear*

Terrell: This is so fucking boring... and I'm about to have a little Russian guy yell at me. Go to... um.... uhhh... Jamaica and make a diamond rush.

*Terrell's triplicate teleported over the Caribbean Islands before flying over to Haiti instead of Jamaica. He lan ded and looked around. He wasn't sure if he was in the right place, but by the looks of it, he was sure it was Jamaica*

Terrell: Dingy, black people, Caribbean.... Wait, is this even where Milo wanted the.... Yeah I know he said Honduras... or was it... Fuck it.

*Terrell caused a massive diamond rush in Haiti before vanishing*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising
Page 3 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next