Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising

Go down 
+4
Tlaloc
lol1991
justinlynch3
Marvel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:25 pm

Alt Jet: I wonder of what level I am at in that Universe. The fact I have not shown may be a blessing. However their world versions seems to exceed ours. Phoenix took out three of ours, herself included, pretty quickly. Their Milo seems quite strong as well, he handled Kano much to quickly to be taken lightly.

*Jet had then left appearing near the elders to inform them they are still working towards their goals.*

Shawkun: Cover me and get Phoenix off my back, make sure Ventro doesn't butt in as well. And I'll be able to grab the soul easily.

Sandra: And lets try not to get ourselves stuck over there while we're at it. Don't count anything easy.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 9:30 pm

Zed: Hmm, the Phoenix is an annoying one. She's commanding great deals of psionic energy. He's made interesting friends, I'll give him that. But...

"Sandra is suddenly assault by a vision of Dave's body, a blood pool forming bellow it. Nothing else is visible and it vanishes just as fast"

Zed: As strong as she is, and as annoying it would be to fight her, I can get her off your back. Not for long obviously, but long enough

----

"Meanwhile, Alt Filipe has sat down at the same large table where he had previously appeared. He broods, and opens up a lock with his family's picture in it, before closing it. Kano, Sandra, Felicia and Ventro have reappeared (the alt versions), with Amber and Jet joining them"

AltFilipe: This time, no mistakes. Isabel is preparing the rest of the legions. And ready the war engines.
AltAmber: I always enjoy reading the war engines. The screams that bastard sends out are just...scintillating

----

"Meanwhile, Harry, Sean and Troy find the group at the remains of the Tower. Chulance's group also joins them, and Cyber eventually reappears as well, carrying an injured Filipe"

Filipe: What...the fuck...
Aaron: Man they got you good.
Filipe: Agreed with Sandra...I want two groups...one goes into the portal, rescues Aya, Wade and Nightmare...the other stays at the portal's entrace, fights back whoever tries to intervene. Considering that for the most part, we kicked their asses, we need to worry more about that Zed character. Milo...how much of a chance do we stand against him?

----

"The X-Force have found the safe house and are bandaging up possible wounds and resting"

Simon: Man...this was insane. We completely failed to close that portal, least Keeth and Amber are safe.
Gilroy: And I get a feelin it's gonna get worse 'fore it gets better son.

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 10:45 pm

Sandra: The first time they attacked at random. If they return, I suspect they'll try to plan something. They know now we out power them straight up.
Tesla: At least you guys do. If both you and Milo leave we could be in more trouble then before.
Sandra: Not just that, but Shawkun and Zed are planning something. I've caught Shawkun a few times trying to get to...

*At that second Zed makes his move and assaults Sandra with the visions of before, the attack doesn't last long, maybe a few seconds. But as Sandra fought back Shawkun was able to slip by and grab Thanos soul.*

Sandra: Zed. Shawkun has been trying to get to Thanos soul, I've been blocking him from doing so. However I believe he just got Zed involved, and gave him a brief opening to sneak by.
Troy: What do they want with it?
Sandra: Something bad, I'm sure.

Alt Sandra: I can't wait to get back there and kill that bitch.
Alt Jet: Don't be a idiot. You couldn't touch her even with Kano's help. She pretty much 1 shot killed you last time. Just focus on getting the other possible avatars and try to stay alive this time.
Alt Sandra: tsk, whatever.

*Shawkun had gotten hold of the soul with a assist from Zed.*

Shawkun: Well now what's the next step, before Phoenix decides to mind rape me or I get sent to alternate reality by Ventro. I'll be surprised if they don't try something before long.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:26 pm

Sean: No shit but I ain’t been tired in years so still shit feel like I hit the gym too hard.
………………….
Sirius: Your plans just keep getting better and better “Sighs”
Zach: Your godfather sounds pretty sarcastic
Chulance: No shit I bet he didn’t notice.
…………….
Ledge: Alright let’s move.

“The X Force members move out to the XF’s safe house on Genosha, locking up Ledge going to re up on some weapons.”

Ledge: Everyone get ready, we probably don’t have much time
Abdul: Always a rush with you people.
……………
“In the Alternate World Milo made some cosmic flames in his hand before they faded away.”

Ventro: Let’s just this over with.
Kano: Agreed
……………..
“Milo sighed as the others where beginning to regroup standing a chance against Zed was the hardest part.”

Milo: Zed is the biggest threat..we’ve ever faced most likely, at least among the top 5 or 10. I could beat Zed if I connect with the source again, and I have an idea on how to do it. Aaaron your satellites with true power, I can use them to fuse with the source again then I have a shot at Zed, the rest of you have to deal with the avatars, and this whole situation I’ll focus on taking the Absorbiums out of the picture.

“Thor came down as well.”

Thor: I’ll be ready to assist, Since my son is not here to aid thy in thoust’s righteous cause I shall be his replacement.
Castiel: Alright gods, and angels on one team vs ugly monsters that don’t die, I think we hae a pretty good shot.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:21 am

Tesla: Give him a break hey guys. It probably runs through the family anyway. Smile

Sandra: If Milo can reconnect to his true power, he'll be better severed here. Now with Thor that other verse shouldn't cause much trouble with the level they appear to be at. Myself and Amber can go to their world and retrieve those they've managed to capture.
Tesla: Sure your husband is alright with you running off to a alternate universe?
Sandra: Likely not, but what has to be done needs to be done. So what do you say Amber, Milo, sound like a plan?

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:34 am

Amber: Lets do this then.
Filipe: Alright. Agreed. The rest of us will defend the portal on our end, to make sure nothing happens. Sandra, Amber if it gets to the point we need to close it...
Amber: Close it. Don't falter.

Aaron: Alright Milo, I've patched you through to the sats. You should be able to use the beam I developed. It's made to be a weapon though, so be sure to recalibrate the frequency.

Filipe: Alright! Rachel
Rachel: Huh!
Filipe: I need you to take Gally and Stella, head towards the mansion, and regroup the people there. Defend the students. Most of the island has been evacuated so only people the remain are there. You, Isabel, Kathy and William should be enough since there's nobody left they'd be interested in
Rachel: O-Okay
Gally: I strongly suggest you view me as a possible resou
Filipe: Shut up. Yama, you take us in go it. Milo, is Thanos...

Amber: Thanos is probably already in their hands...Sancho is the only one left...

---

"James has picked up on this"

James: You hear that Ledge? I'm sending you his coordinates. He cannot be traced so you'll have to go exactly where I'm sending you. Keep him safe

----

Zed: Alright then...Shawkun good work

"Before Zed, Thanos body has emerged. The Titan slowly opens his eyes"

Zed: Throw him into the portal

"Before he can say anything else, he's flung into the cancerverse"

----

"Alter Filipe and Jet are overlooking the final preparations"

AltFIlipe: The contagion engines are ready. Oh. It seems that someone sent us the 4th Avatar. Sandra retrieve Thanos. Get him here alive. Be careful, he's...tricky

AltFilipe: Jet...find me the last one. Stick to the shadows. Pass by while we distract their main forces.

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 2:11 am

*Alter Sandra left to Thanos location, she touched him and instantly transported them to the containment area where the other avatars was held.*

Alter Jet: As if I need a distraction. But alright, your the boss.

Sandra: Alright, lets go then.
Katy: Anything we should tell Dave, haven't seen him around?
Sandra: Leave him somewhat out of the loop until we return. He's liable to overact and follow us in.

*With the plan set Sandra takes Amber and bring them through the portal into the alter verse.*

Sandra: Well likelihood is that everyone from this point is going to be out to kill us.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 9:30 pm

Summary
After capturing Thanos, Filipe of the cancerverse sends Jet to retrieve Sancho. The X-Force attempt to fight him off but fail miserably, giving the villains all five avatars of death. Before the already captured Avatars, Death appears and relays her final message to each of them, before Sancho is also flung in and the ritual begins. The five avatars watch Death die before their eyes and the Many Angled Ones are allowed to cross over

As the Shadow League was readying the rescue mission, the old ones cross the portal. Left with no other options but defending the portal and attempting to bottleneck the invasion. At Zed's platform, the fight intensifies with several of the heroes doing battle with the alternate universe's team. As the fighting continues, Sandra is assailed by a vision of a mission. Zed’s kidnapping of the Designate was ruled as a crime against evolution by The Phoenix itself. Using the powers of the White Phoenix, Sandra manages to reconnect Milo to the Source, giving the hero his full powers for the battle with Zed. As the battle reaches the climax, Zed kills the Designate, which begins to close off the Source

Meanwhile, in the platform battle, Filipe and Harry are doing battle with alternate Jet and alternate Filipe. Filipe discovers the reason for this entire invasion and the actions of his other self. In the cancerverse, the Heavenly Host's Apocalypse erupted on Earth, and his other self's actions and decisions to attempt to shield Gally from her roll lead to the death of his entire family, as well as Harry and most of the SXM. Determined to punish death itself, Filipe made a deal with the Many Angled Ones and Jet (who had first made contact with them) and killed Death. Most of the SXM who followed him down that path had lost someone in similar fashion during that war. Harry is defeated by Jet and just as he's about to be killed, Gally and Stella arrive and save him, joining their dad and Harry in the fight.

In the higher plane, Milo manages to overpower Zed and pushes him deep into the Source. The other Aborbiums seeking to not be separated from the Source, follow him in, and all of them are trapped within, Zed vowing to return to take his vengeance on Milo. Milo, unable to choose between his life on Earth or his origins as an Absorbium, is fractured due to the closing, and seemingly dies. Meanwhile the Many Angled ones devoured Sandra hoping to end the Phoenix to keep
Death permanently removed and rule the new universe. As Sandra is seemingly defeated, Milo once more appears, having made the decision at the last second to stay with his friends and fight to the end. Using the First Magic with Amber's help, he manages to reform Death despite the strain on both. With Death returned, the Many Angled Ones begin to lose power and the Phoenix once more breaks free. Again accessing the White Phoenix's infinite energy, she replenishes Milo and Amber, and the heroes begin their counter attack

With the heroes fighting back, Filipe and his family manage to beat back his alternate self and Jet. Harry, Gally and Stella kill Jet, and Filipe kills his other self, but not before apologizing to him for what happened. Alternate Filipe dies with a vision of Gally and Stella in his head, and smiles.

With Zed gone and Death returned, the heroes manage to pull the five Avatars out of the portal and Amber closes it off, sealing the Many Angled Ones back into the cancerverse. Shawkun and the Red Skull manage to escape in the mayhem

A day passes since the end of the battle. As the heroes deal with the many revelations, Milo comes to terms with his rediscovered morality. Marie reawakens, but the guilt of what he had brought on her puts a strain between them and he calls off the wedding. Filipe comes to terms with the prospect of loosing everything, and the Shadow League are once again cast as villains by SHIELD. Zane says he himself has nothing to do with this, which leads James and Yama to suspect someone is pulling the strings. Little they know that the Red Skull is indeed continuing his machinations to split the powerful group of heroes apart.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 9:57 pm

“Milo Ventro, savior of the world, protector of the universe. Revered and honored by many almost religiously, and worshipped by many. However he considered those who worshipped him disturbed, as he’d come on live television on numerous occasions often requested important figures of many religions to declare himself a non deity. In his hand was the diamond Tesla had made for him to give to Marie, he was glad Phoenix had helped make him whole, only strengthening his bond with Sandra despite domestic violence towards her to drive her towards Dave, and the rest of the team had never found out.”

Milo: It’s just so much?
???: Really is it Ventro, you reformed me because I’m a necessary part of the universe, you with all your powers, you can see so much, so many different mind frames, and you can’t understand love?
Milo: You’re one of them Death..a concept..Love, Life, Death, Sadness, Good, Evil ,Temptation, all the concepts you guys are the top even with my power to use you, you guys are so big, expanding, eternal, concepts don’t die, they exist in everything religion, stories, my power I can absorb them, become them, yet I’m still on earth because of them because of life, death, love all these things
Death: Ventro..

“Death vanished in a mist reappearing near Milo, still in the form of a woman putting her hands on his face to pull him closer. Deadpool and Thanos would be jealous”

Death: I’ve spent an unhealthy amount of time on this planet, don’t ponder over unccessary things you of all people should know that, your father certainly did.

“Without a trace Death vanished, and Milo looked at the diamond, before absorbing it into his hand. He’d give it to Marie, there’d been many women in his life, but they’d been his life, currently they weren’t, that was the difference with Marie.”

Milo: I love you Marie..

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:04 pm

It was a few months after the events of the many angled ones ended, the SXML was getting back to normal as joyful times showed themselves. It was the beginning of a new year, and Dave was thanking god. All Christmas he had to contend with trying to keep Sandra away from all the cookies and sugary holiday treats. No small feat considering she was one of the strongest telepaths in the world. He swore it got harder every year. But none the less, they enjoyed the holiday's as a family.

At Genosha Sandra and Dave was sitting together.

Sandra: So what do you think, Milo and Marie. Their going to try it again. They should be good for each other as long as no more Universal threats decide to crash the party.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:21 pm

“ Sean and Chulance were sitting down watching TV, some new horror movie that came out. When a commercial came on, another drug commercial about the dangers of drugs and how it all started from Weed, despite the fact that Marijuana was nearly legal, and in some states in America recreational use was legalized. A Man appeared of Hispanic descent shown with a joint in his hand dropping it to the floor, and smearing it under his foot.”

???: My Name is Hector, Hector Gonzalez, and I believe America has a drug problem, the World has a drug problem, but I believe America can be a model of sobriety for the rest of the world to follow. There are numerous illicit drugs being used around the world for recreational purposes including Marijuana, Cocaine, Heroine, Ecstacy, LSD, and other chemicals that don’t belong in our bodies. Working together with Alcohol Anonymous, I’ve put together several camps in various states where drugs run rampart such as California, and New York to get people clean!!!

“The Commerical continued with Hector discussing Sober Camps, Sober Shirts, Sober everything, marketing, and how these camps could cure any drug addiction or get people on course to sobriety within a week, a bold claim, Sean just laughed as he sparked up a blunt, Chulance rolling his eyes picking up a can of beer.”

Chulance: Huh cuz Mr. Gonzalez would hate us
Sean: Fuck him, every drug is legal on Genosha anyway, hell it boosts the tourism, and Nate dosen’t give a damn.
Chulance: Haha, guess he thinks Genosha is hell, a lot of Churches do anyway, but we got our own here that are just fine.
Sean: That’s what I’m saying, besides we’ve saved the world so many times we deserve to get high!

“Sean said lighting up the blunt again, taking two hits and passing it to Chulance.”
………………..
“ Dave was happy just kicking it with his wife after everything they’d been through. It reminded him of his favorite angel, close friends, but sharp differences. He remembered the last time they’d been hanging out earlier that week. Castiel was just resting he’d smoked a few blunts, and had too many bottles to count. He was a fallen angel but he’d helped the heroes save the world. The X Force just wasn’t for him anymore, but being a criminal wasn’t either. He wanted to help people not encourage their vices, but now he just wanted to indulge in his own vices. He still had a reputation in Vegas, and was still well respected, plus he’d help out Greg out of respect for their friendship. As he sat down to enjoy a drink he turned to Dave, whom he’d convinced to go drinking with him. He’d surprisingly bonded with the adult figurehead of the Fuller family, maybe their familiar experiences with trips to hell helped.”

Castiel: Sandra dosen’t care if you’re off drinking all night?
Dave: Shit after everything, I’m pretty sure everyone needs to kick back drink and smoke something.
Castiel: Blink’s breaking the law, I can see it in the Bugle’s papers, Superhero, Super Addiction.
Dave: Shiit I could care lessss man you know I’m just like fuu, more rosay, more champaign, at least I’m not on coke, let me tell you teleportation and cocaine = lots of fun.
Castiel: I could get some easy man, why not enjoy it Some bottles, some powder.
Dave: Naw man I ain’t got nothing against people getting hype, but I’ll stick with the bottle, I got a family now.
Castiel: Dedication, that’s..good.

“Castiel had a family too, a heavenly family, too bad he’d left them, he’d gotten an invitation back after his work on earth with helping Thor, and them save earth, but he declined and as a result got some others to do the same. They were close friends now, comparisons, and parallels aside. Sure Dave spent time withhis family, while Castiel would rather be intoxicated avoiding his, but friendship broke all barriers. But for now these distance thoughts didn’t matter, just him and his wife.

Dave: Yeah, if we can manage anyone can. Besides if anyone deserves to be loved, it’s those two.

“Dave said going to kiss his wife. However at a bar in Vegas just as predicted Castiel was drinking himself into a stupor. His favorite bar, however things were different tonight, customers or rather less of them. It had been happening more and more the past month, more so this week. Everyone kept ranting about this party, which happened every day, same time. The fact that it was taking away business from his favorite drinking spot meant he’d have to after investigate as soon as he finished his champaign.”

Castiel: Damn I love drinking..

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:46 pm

*Sandra and Dave kissed.*

Sandra: True. I don't think anyone has had to overcome the odds like us. But lets not worry ourselves with past situations.

*It was times like this that was her favorite. Calm, peaceful. Just being able to kick back, cuddle with her husband, and just enjoy life. Sure, it may of been her job to protect the family, and help protect the world. But when she was able, it was just relaxing to put everything aside, and be treated as a women.*

*Katy was with Joe, not surprisingly Troy left as soon as he wasn't needed. While she had planned to go with Joe as she felt her life had stalled with Troy and it looked like she was never going to get a son or daughter with him, she just couldn't let it go. He was hiding something. And worse yet no one would tell her, not Milo, not even Sandra, and certainly not Troy himself.

Joe was happy to have his girlfriend back, to of left the life of evil behind. But he'd known, since day one he knew Katy couldn't completely let Troy go. In the end he did all he could, but it was ultimately Katy's choice who she stayed with.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:51 pm

"Dave nodded, they'd been through hell and back literally. Then again Castiell's family was family, Sandra was the woman he loved. He wondered if that angel had ever been in love. Dave nodded teleporting away and reappearing with some popsicles handing one to Sandra."

Dave: You're right, never know how long this lasts. Just regular crime, regular villains, no Apocalypse for once, I like it.
"Castiel had left the bar after finishing one more bottle of his favorite alcohol. He thought back to conversations about this party, and focused on teleporting to that general area. That was the perfect think about being able to move instaneously from spot to spot, when intoxicated it helped so much. Reappearing he knew he was near where he'd hoped to be. Loud hip hop music was blasting, barely clothed women were dancing with men both intoxicated from alcohol, and possibly other substances. The sounds of moaning could be heard all around meanig many had left from the dance floor to the bed room, several drinks, and several rolled Marijuana blunts lied around, many being smoked. Glow sticks, fog machines, the perfect party."

Castiel: No wonder they left the bar...

"Castiel said as he saw two girls running up to him, no clothes in sigt except their panties and bra."

Girl: OMG you're so hawt...you wanna fuck!
Castiel: Well..I..damn yeah my bar's getting shut down.
Girl 2: OMG My friend is SOOO SExy, you're like gay or something maybe you got a small dick
Castiel: Enough I'm well endowed , I'm abudantly blessed in that matter, and you will not insult me.

"Castiel glowed with energy grabbing both girls, and teleporting into a bedroom maybe he'd relieve some stress that could clear his mind, help him figure out a way to save the bar short of prostitution.
"Greg was sitting down in his desk, everything was so weird. He'd won, and yet he hadn't. Troy was working for him, he'd replace him in the business. Castiel had retired, and he'd gotten smart about it. The less violence there was the less attention that was payed to his dealing, and the less dangerous substances he moved the less the DEA Bothered him. MDMA, Marijuana, LSD, those were substances that could be moved around with ease. He was no longe rinvolved with any kidnapping only financial extortion but only through manipulation. He picked up a cigarett, and using his power lit it before smoking."

Greg: So much has happened..
“Milo had seen Hector’s commercial about the drug war, frankly he was tired of it. Nixon’s war had went on for decades, but this war didn’t end. You couldn’t purge intoxication from a world that had been getting intoxicated for millennia. Americans were not gods, and hell he didn’t even live there 24/7 anymore. President Taylor had wanted him to speak on the matter, and how the SXML would help stop the Drug Cartels, and such. He’d already composed his speech, he’d tell the Government off to legalize every drug and that he supported neither would side, but would do his best to help protect the people caught in the crossfire, and keep the Government out of the business until it was legalized so they could crush drug empires around the world financially. These Rehab Camps wouldn’t do jack shit but he had other things to deal with like love.”

Milo: Love..

“He thought about the various relationships he’d seen with his friends. Nate getting with Kathy, Yamairo and Isabel, Troy & Katy, he’d but in that relationship. He wanted to give Joe a chance with Katy, and he’d ruined Troy’s relationship, that’s why he connected him with the Phoenix. Troy was such a powerful mutant, fire was such a powerful weapon, utilized it could wipe out nearly anything. Katy leaving had driven Troy off into the wrong path into crime. True he was partial towards drugs only because the war itself was flawed, but if people hurt innocent people they had to be stopped even Troy. As he was about to teleport he felt flames and sparks as the felt the Phoenix.”

Phoenix: Patience Ventro, this one has much potential, the flame burning in him, he is unlike my most developed host Grey’s reincarnation.
Milo: He’s been driven off the wrong path, hurting people, I don’t have time for your rebirth stories, I have to save my friend before he’s a villain again.
Phoenix: Good, evil, aren’t these merely concepts? I can feel your internal struggle regarding how to act based on concepts, but on feelings?
Milo: I can turn my emotions off, I’d be wise to leave me alone before I do so now, I have a friend to save damn it! Go bother someone else with your flying bird shit besides me and my best friends damn, don’t you have other friends.

“Milo was being sarcastic which the Phoenix found amusing, sarcasm from Ventro? The old him creeping through the cracks, focusing on Troy’s location again he vanished.”

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 6:00 pm

Sandra: Thank you dear.

*Dave passed her the Popsicle, it was grape, she loved grape. It seemed Dave had somewhat just finally given in and kept sweets around the house regularly. Ice cream, mini bars, whatever.*

Sandra: So have I finally broke you in?
Dave: You have a hell of a sweet tooth. You know the stuff isn't good for you?
Sandra: I've survived demons, invasions, galactic wars, hell, death, and some villains that is probably worse then all those combined. I don't think something like a Popsicle or chocolate bar is going to do me in. Besides, it's not like I can have a lot of it, you hides most.

*She knew obviously where he kept it. She could know everything about Dave in a instant really, but it was fun to play by the rules. It made her feel human, keeping in touch with a part of herself that she could let go, but didn't want to. Like Milo she knew what she was, but unlike Milo, she didn't want to over think things. It was stuff like that which almost drove her crazy before. Wondering if she should intervene in this or that, evaluating every aspect of her life, her mistakes. But no more, she'd put her mind at ease the past few months. If the Phoenix was needed, if there was trouble, she'd be there. Otherwise, she just put it all behind her.

It made Dave happy that Sandra had taken so much pressure off herself. He seen more of the girl he fell in love with, the caring, friendly women he knew. It was a much welcomed improvement over the stressed out, emotional wreck Sandra had turned into in recent years, and he was starting to feel more at easy, and less concerned for her well being. Things where as they was in the old days, when everyone was happy, truly happy. Dave had been with Sandra long enough now to know the difference of when she was really at ease, and when she was lying and faking it.*

Sandra: What do you say we go check on the kids, bring them a Popsicle to. Smile

*Troy was meanwhile seen with a group of men, they looked to be loading boxes into the back of a SUV, probably pills or drugs of some type. Troy was keeping a eye on the operation, he was also on guard for law enforcement. Troy speaks up to his men.*

Troy: Hurry it up guys, get that SUV loaded. We don't have all day you know.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:05 am

Dave: There spoiled enough as it is but fine I’ll handle it.

“Dave vanished then reappeared near his wife minutes later moments after distributing frozen goodness to his children.”

Dave: Aside from giving out late Christmas gifts, what else do you have in mind for tonight? Maybe we could go sight seeing, when’s the last time we just went somewhere for fun? It’s been a while since I’ve been to Egypt, maybe late night snack in Paris, or look at the stars in Rome? What do you say?
…………….
“Milo suddenly appeared near Troy, his enhanced senses he could smell the illegal substances being distributed, these days the only drugs he missed with were marijuana, and alcohol, even then when you were as powerful a being as him no level of intoxication really helped you anymore.”

Milo: So this is what you’ve turned to? Your father’s criminal empire drugs, extortion, prostitution?

“Milo’s tone was not judgmental merely questionitive, had he truly left heroism behind forever all because of a bad break up, to him it was childish.”
………….
“Castiel felt a powerful addictive presence at the party, but was unable to fight him. This presence consumed him causing him to party, and have sex all night unable to fight it.”

Castiel: PARTY WHOO!!!!

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:11 am

Sandra: I must say, that sounds like a lovely time. Your right, with the kids and then everything else going on, it's been a long time since we did something just for ourselves. I say we go to Rome and see the stars, Egypt and Paris are places we have been before.

*Sandra hadn't lied back and just looked up at the stars for what seemed like years. It's become forgotten in a busy mutant life, especially one that's been up in space various times. However now that Dave mentioned it, it sounded like fun, and relaxing.*

*Milo's arrival was unexpected, but not that surprising. He expected Milo would keep in touch with him once in a while.*

Troy: Are you surprised. Unless you've forgotten, I was literally forced into heroism by you and Yamairo to begin with. Then stuck around largely cause of Katy. You think I'd have that much trouble falling back on old habits? So, what brings you out here? This level of activity usually seems below your level of concern.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:03 pm

Dave: We can teleport we've been everywhere once even if we don't know it, I'm pretty sure we had some pretty good food down at a collsesium tour a few years ago.

"Dave said remembering a brief weekend vacation to Rome when David was still a baby, too bad they'd missed alot of his childhood in Hell, so much had happened to their family, the only positive was not changing as many diapers. After finishing his popsicle he touched Sandra and they vanished appearing in Rome near an abandoned collesium where gladiators did battle thousands of years ago."

Dave: the Ancient collesiums of Rome, too late for a tour but I just like the view, people use to be so violent back then..but with all that I've seen, dosen't look like we've changed.
"MIlo sighed regardless of his views on how the drug war couldn't end just like the war against evil. He summoned a telepathic illusion aroud himself so none but Troy could see him."

Milo: Troy you're better then this, you know how many people died to get these drugs to America? Also the methods people went through to get money to get these drugs, I forced you to be good because of the harm you'd done with your powers, but think of all the years you spent with us before you got with Katy, all the lives you saved, all the smiles you brought to children who could see their parents and vice versa. Nothing's wrong with getting high or drunk hell people have been getting inebriated long before Nixon's war on drugs but come on man lives are being lost and you're contributing The others don't know but I can't stand idle, and let one of the most powerful mutants on the planet contribute to these deaths.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:49 pm

Sandra: Violence is not just human nature, it extends through the galaxies, the universe. The main difference is humans seem to create new ways of hurting each other in, by comparison, what's a fairly short amount of time. If there is any consolation though, at least humanity's improvements generally allow for quicker, and less barbaric deaths.

What I find more fascinating about places like Rome and Egypt was how these structures and monuments was build. Can you imagine build all this without powers, without even modern technology. If mutant kind existed back then, they would of been looked upon as witches, devil's etc. Much worse then we are now. So to think that these structures was, at least mostly, built by hand over years. And also think about this. Human evolution has shifted in such a way that some of us can literally destroy this world with ease. But what if there was another evolutionary jump, what will human kind be like a 100, 200 years from now.

*Sandra wanted to give Dave something other to think about. She's been around death and destruction the past several years, wasn't really a topic she wanted to talk about when looking back in human history, although death, destruction, and war was major factors in human history. Still, there was other things to talk about as well.*

Troy: So what, it's the same deal all over again. Come to the SXM or be killed.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:12 pm

Dave: Powers have been around along time, no telling what parts of history were influenced by superpowers and what weren't. For all we know someone with your powers and someone with Zulan's power could hav ehelped put these things together who knows, maybe there were some other species around helping build them, maybe God's responsible, Asgardians, who knows.

"Dave shrugged there were so many possibilities, and he'd seen so much. Super powers, gods, angels, demons, aliens, robots, anything literally anything was possible in the world they lived in. "

Dave: But you're right I'd rather a bullet to the head then getting my head cut off or getting torn apart in a gladiator match so at least the ways we gotta go out if we do are better.

"Dave said trying to encouraging and light hearted as possible, he knew his wife and one thing he knew was she had enough violence in her life time to last several life times."
Milo: There was never a deal Troy, I never forced you to be a hero, you could have left the team whenever you wanted and done whatever you wanted as long as it didn't contribute to innocent people being hurt, your father is a criminal one of the most dangerous in America, and the only reason I never killed him was out of respect for you, you know how many villains we've taken out in our time, I've crippled his business until recent affairs kept my busy, jut take this as a warning you keep hurting people, and we'll put you down whether it be in a prison or death Troy, becuse you're one of my best friends, and I'm responsible for you.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:44 pm

Sandra: I suppose you have a point there. It's not like I've been the first Phoenix host. Even Jean was by no way the first. Well regardless, what do you say we just enjoy the sights. Like you pointed out, we don't exactly need a tour. We can go anywhere.

Troy: I don't need you watching over me. It's my life, and my decisions on what I do with it.

*Troy didn't like how the last comment of Milo being responsible for him sounded. He wasn't a child.*

Troy: You know, your not exactly role model of the century yourself, friend. I recall you putting this world in danger quite a few times. Yet you always desire to come back to SXML, right the wrongs you've done. For what exactly? So this world and it's people still wouldn't give a shit regardless. I've been with the team, I've seen how people reacted to us. For the small groups that like us, the rest hate us. And what do we get for our trouble? Either heartbreak or crisis (referring to his and Katy, Sandra and Dave, and even Milo and Marie's relationship issues in the past.)

Just what's the point? You may as well live life your way, do what you want. Be your own boss until the end. Better then pretending to be something your not.

*Troy was about to turn away, but paused.*

Troy: By the way. You knew I was at this. Why did you wait so long to confront me? Why do you care now, after these months gone by, what I'm doing? If you disapproved this strongly, wouldn't you of stepped in the first job I took.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:27 pm

Dave: haha well I didn't mean the Phoenix, I mean I've read some up about the Phoenix you know being married to her I just meant the power to move minds, exactly so let's go to the top.

"Dave teleported them to the top of the collesium where the royalty sat and sat down in the chair relaxing, to sit where the ceasers of rome once did it was a powerful feeling even if he was thousands of years late for this throne of power to mean anything."
"Milo gripped his fist he wanted to help Troy, and there were so many ways so many powers he could do it withl He could simply change his perspective on the whole situation, telepathy, soul manipulation, intention control, reality, so many powers, but he wanted to actually change him without force not with some power or spell or energy. Was it so hard that he wanted to do things without his powers, all these powers the hardest thing about having them all was having the power to use any of them for any situation even when the situation was one where powers weren't necessary."

Milo: Troy..how do you know, I can do anything clones, I have Madara's power I can literally everywhere at once. And you're right I'm not fucking Superman, I'm not King Arthur, I'm not Paul, whoo hoo I'm not a saint, but you know what I am, regretful. I wish I could be the perfect role model parents could tell their children stories about at night, but with all this power you forget even I'm human at the core. People are assholes, that's a universal fact but does that mean they have to die? I'm pretty sure dogs have pissed you off, does that mean we murder our pets people are the same way..people..

"Milo was trying to make excuses to avoid the truth, the real reason he felt responsible for Troy, but he didn't even know if his friend would still be so close with him if he told him why, but now he thought it might be the only way to keep him from going down the wrong road."

Milo: Troy..you wanna fucking know why I feel responsible. It's my fault Katy ended up with Joe, it's my fault! You wanna be mad at someone be mad at me, back on Genosha with the team. I'll let you burn me with fucking white fire without any of my durability powers on, but you can't do this I can't let you be a rotten apple because of me!

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:00 pm

*Sandra sat next to Dave.*

Sandra: *smile* This gives you a king and queen feeling sitting here, doesn't it. Imagine if we had servants that did our every bidding.

*Of course Sandra could make that happen, but she wouldn't do it.*

Sandra: While I can't get servants, I can simulate the experience if you want.

*She'd put Dave in a illusion if he wanted to see what it'd be like.*

*Troy was surprised by the news, his friend, or so called that, had helped break up his relationship.*

Troy: Well isn't that fucking lovely. You helped Joe get with her. And people call me a bastard.

*Milo wasn't the sole reason he and Katy broke up, but hearing Milo contributed to it, when he was on the team no less and acting all goody, it left a bad taste in his mouth.*

Troy: So I can't trust my mother, my girlfriend, or my supposedly best friend. Milo, don't bother me the next time the world's about to end.

*It seemed there was no point keeping in contact with SXML, seems he couldn't rely on anyone.*

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:21 pm

"Dave laughed, servants, they needed that hell the Romans had plenty, then again the Romans were pretty damn evil."

Dave: naw I've had enough illusions for a life time well unless there with you, and there naughty.

"Dave teased, going to kiss his wife before looking back to the stars."

Dave: It's funny the moon's not even magical, most people look at the moon and the stars and are like wow, we've been so many places so many planets, so many creatures, it's just crazy, we're looking at these stars, there light years away, and we've actually been near em one time or another.
"Milo wanted to break down, just use some powers wipe Troy's memory of ever saying that, wipe out of reality, just fix everything."

Milo: You don't fucking understand, like..Katy still had feelings for Joe, they were buried, I just..opened the tomb! I was drinking alot with him, the same thing happened with me and Lucy, I came back to life with her and find out her feelings were gone! Even if you two had stayed together, the feelings would have come out powers or no powers! I just sped up the process!

"Milo felt he picked his words wrong, for someone with superhuman intelligence from several of the most intelligent people in the universe he felt he worded things way too wrong sometimes."

Milo: Grow the fuck up Troy! People make mistakes! Your mom wanted an abortion she was a fucking teenager who was raped, Katy loved this guy and some crazy mutant turned him into a rapist, and me I can't stand when shit's not unfair why do you think I Don't use my powers to fix everything, but you have to give people a second chance, Yamairo, Filipe, not even Sandra knows about what you're doing thanks to me I'm helping you because..me I've done more wrong then you can do in 20 lifetimes

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:58 pm

Sandra (in reply to the naughty illusion comment): I have no trouble making that happen, either. Smile

*Sandra listened to Dave talk about the stars and space, giving him a kiss when he went for one.*

Sandra: I remember as a child looking at the moon, such a mysterious round sphere. I never imagined I'd be able to ever set foot there. Now, we can go there effortlessly, and light years beyond. Though think about this, no matter what depths of the Universe we travel to. There are always more stars. We can to any planet at any depth of the universe, and when we look into the night, we still see endless amounts of stars.

*Milo had made some valid points, but these did not sway his mind much. He couldn't forgive his mother knowing she almost had him aborted. With Katy, he had dealt with it, or so he had tried to convince himself. He seen the sign's of Katy leaving coming well before Joe. Still, Troy would of preferred to handle it his way, Milo had no right to butt into his love life and "speed up the process", as he liked to put it.*

Troy: Be it if they would of come out eventually or not, you still interfered my love life, MY personal life. And what's more, you never even said anything. There is some things you don't poke your nose into Milo, especially if your going to do it behind my back.

Anyway, me and Katy are done. It was a wild ride, but all rides come to an end. Mine may of ended a bit pre-mature, but, what's one to do. As for my mother, well that's another matter. How would you react if you learned the person responsible for your entire existence, tried to stop you from ever being born. If she didn't want me, she could of went the adoption route.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 5:05 pm

Dave: Why don't we go to other planets? Not now but I dunno, we can do so much. Go so many places, you know me with my power I was always traveling, but now I've felt like I've been everyone on this earth almost, but not beyond.

"Dave felt a sense of nostaglia, it had been a while since he'd felt like he was on an adventure, now the only time he was teleporting was to get people to safety or to get to a destination."
Milo: You know it wasn't like that she was forced....your father may have changed, but the act he did still happened, your mom was just a teenager. But I can't change your mind, you're right I don't have the right to say anything, but watch your back I know what you're up too but the others don't, personally I don't care about a little drug trafficking can't say the same for the others though.

"Milo said before vanishing re-appearing in Katie, and Jacob's apartment. They'd moved in since then and their relationship had become even better."

Jacob: Ah MAN EET VENTRO wat CHA need my goood man, is ole Fire boy starting to luv his mum 'gain?
Milo: Yeah..that's the problem Katie..he's not he's still angry, and the way he's going I can't stop him.
Katie: My son..Sad Can't you use your mind powers straighten him up..do something..
MIlo: "frown" And then if James, Sandra, or someone else reverses it, or some other ability, we're back to square one, and he'll be even more adamant in his ways..there's gotta be a solution to make him change his mind, I just hope it's not through one of Filipe's ice blades.
"The party ha gotten intense, group sex, copious amounts of alcohol, large amounts of marijuana, pharmaceutics, and other narcotics in abundance. THis level of intoxication was rare for the rogue angel, and he was stripped off the majority of his clothes, but even without the drugs and alcohol in his system he felt amazing he felt...free at least, like a great burden was finally lifted."

Castiel: WHOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising
Page 12 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 37  Next