Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising

Go down 
+4
Tlaloc
lol1991
justinlynch3
Marvel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:06 pm

"Suddenly all the camera started surging and exploding, a flash of something was seen before the helicopter started falling from the sky out of control. Ricky and the soldiers took the to Troy's and quickly got out of the way as the helicopter crashed. A light fog like mist falls over the area, despite it being a clear sunny day. The soldiers realize a mutant is at hand, but it's already to late. A electric charge much to the effect of a taser filled the mist filled air. With everyone stunned, a figure appeared though the mist, one Troy and Katy knew to well and had their issues with, none other then Katy's own brother, Jin. All the soldiers where rendered defenseless, luckily they was not why Jin was here. Jin had become interested in Troy's recent crime spree.

What he didn't expect however was there being two Troy's. Jin knew one had to be fake, but which one no one could tell. He guessed grabbing one before disappearing into a mist. The electric charge faded and the soldiers started to recover.

"Sandra could tell something wasn't right. She focused on her husband first finding something effecting him mentally. She was able to get ride of the effect quickly then turned to Ledge and doing the same for him. It was as she suspected, these parties wasn't normal, something was making people act crazy."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:29 am

Yamairo: What are you?

James: They passed by and said they'd back you two up just in case.

Yamairo: Well, alright then. Hang on

"Yamairo focuses and teleports the three of them to the meeting spot where Filipe is already in organic ice surveying the scene"

Filipe: About time. They turned on each other a good five minutes ago but it's doing more harm than good
Yamairo: How do we handle this?
Filipe: I don't know what they are. Just stop them in time and see if that works. If it doesn't I'll just deep freeze them after we evac the civilians

"Yamairo nods and turns to the two leviathans. After focusing for a while with his eyes closed, he opens them and motions with his hand, attempting to stop time only for the the giant monsters without affecting anything else"

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:35 am

“Dave groaned lookking at Sandra his head pounding and extremly confused and disoriented even with the effects of the alcohol gone, the same was felt for Ledge, and Castiel had vanished heading to a nearby liquor store to blow of all his money.”

Dave: cas…
Ledge: Fuck..fuck him..what’s going on San.
Dave: Fuck. .

“Dave grabbed his head, he began having weird visions seeing brief glimpses of a dress, and of some sort of seductive movememnt, perhaps it was a woman trying to seduce someone with suggestive dancing. However he stumbled forward into the arms of his wife causing these images to slowly fade away, the weird part as those images he’d just witnessed couldn’t be detected through telepathy or any mental information gathering ability.”

Dave: Take me..and Ledge home…need sleep..talk tomorrow.
"The Giant monsters continued their rampage despite the attempted time stop while Mikey was already in his rock form, and Elle had turned into pure electricity."

Mikey: Fuck it that hand wave shit won't work

"Mikey ran forward leaping slamming into one of the giant beasts knocking it over, however the other one grabbed him with one of it's tentacles raising him up before tossing him straight through a building. Elle on the other hand took to the skies before raining down lighting on the second leviathan only for it to yelp unleashing some sort of sonic scream that disrupted her powers causing her to dissipate her electric form flying into multiple cables, and street poles, while Mikey began to recover upon emerging from the crater his fall through the building had caused."

Mikey: FUCK!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:46 am

"Sandra nodded and teleports the two back to Genosha. Whatever this was has taken it's toll on them. Who knows what shape they, or any of the others would of been in if she hadn't come. When Dave and Ledge are put to their respective beds, Sandra starts wondering if this is happening elsewhere. She starts scanning around, looking for other riot parties that she could check out, and possibly find a connection"

"Tesla and Chulance had by this time somehow made it to their bed and was getting busy, both still loaded."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:47 am

Yamairo: Well...bugger

Filipe: Oh for fucks sake

"Filipe ports high above the fight and starts lowering the temperature"

Filipe: Lets try this one out...Heaven's Subjugation

"He lowers the temperature directly bellow the monsters and then causes a violent cold wave upwards in the form of a pillar, catching both monsters inside and freezing them solid in two gigantic ice pillars, before porting to the ground right in front of them, joined shortly by Yama with his sword drawn"

Yamairo: That isn't the other attack you usually do
Filipe: Yeah new thing. Haven't named this one though...getting a bit old to do that.
Yamairo: Harry will be disappointed. Anyway are they done
Filipe: Unless they can summon up phoenix flames yes they're done

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:53 am

“As Sandra scanned she could notice seveal riot like parties taking place in the United States, Russia, China, and various other coutries with their own authorities unable to prevent the substance abuse sex fueled parties that were borderline riots where people’s safety was the least of their own concern, however it was difficult to tell which were wild parties, and which were turning into violent orgies.”
…………………
“Mikey had made his way over to the Leviathan creatures seeing they’d already been incapcitated by Filipe, times like this made him jeleaous of elemental powers. He was constantly being out done by members of a team he didn’t want to be on, while Elle mwas still dissipated suddenly electricity was drained from every building in the city, and Elle suddenly appeared near the heroes in full electricity mode before reverting to her human form. She fell to the ground unconscious, while Mikey rushed over to her.”

Mikey: Fuck..Ezekiel’s going be mad at my ass. Yama grab your pets, and let’s get the fuck outta here.

“As he said that news helicopters began approaching, he wasn’t trynig to make the evening news tonight.”

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:24 am

"A week later Tesla had became labelled a threat against humanity. Darrel had called her trying to black mail her into doing the jobs he wanted. She continued to refuse and the tape was given to the national news. Tesla was shown on global TV fighting and killing, what the media passed off as "innocent" men just doing their jobs protecting people. Oddly, Julie had been cut from the footage, so it only displayed Tesla and the men she fought. It was obvious to Tesla that Darrel was trying to get back at her and Julie was of no importance. Nate had gotten backlash from this as well as Troy. Most was not aware Troy had left SXM.

Sandra had continued to investigate the violent parties. Unlike Tesla and Troy, Sandra was actually getting some good feedback from the people she helped, not that this swayed the monitoring act in any way or even made up for Tesla and Troy.

Meanwhile Jin found out he had grabbed the right Troy, though the discovery of him not having any powers had disappointed him. Troy had at one point convinced Jin to go get Cole and the 3 where together in another city.

Yamairo's group had disposed of the beasts by now, some where grateful that they didn't die. But much like Sandra the grateful few did nothing to turn the tide against the masses who pushed for the monitors."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:42 am

Alexander hill waited patiently in his office for Tyrone. Instead of a video chat he was going to sit with him to discuss events in Africa. Tyrone was always a little anxious to speak with him since sometimes he was an abrasive man, or Tyrone's words 'ball buster'. Actually it was a nickname he and some employees had for him, but never said to his face.

The young Hill was just outside his office that was at the top floor and had a great view of the city. He could see his father typing furiously while talking to another man sitting across from him. He was blonde, white and seemed to always have a smile on his face. Tyrone walked in confused about what was going on.

Tyrone: Hello father. What did you need me here for?

Alexander: Tyrone meet Henry Smith. He is a star employee.

Henry: Hi, pleased to meet you Tyrone. Your dad told me...very little about you. Other than your awesome powers. Dude I would be abusing that power.

Tyrone: Nice to meet you to man.

He shook his hand and wondered why his father deemed this guy necessary to share in the family secret.

Tyrone: Not surprised he didn't. So what do you do for the company and how long have you been working here?

Alexander: What he does isn't important, but he has worked here ten years. Same job as always, but I may have a use for him soon. He can explain why your here and why I will be leaving.

The elder Hill grabbed his suitcase and left the office. Tyrone was confused and just looked at Henry who gestured over for me to sit down.

Henry: Don't worry about your dad. He wants me to keep an eye on your activities and what your doing. You guys have been pushing for this Monitoring act hard. When that gets through you will be in danger. Hell you already are, so I will probably be your very own Wingman. Instead of getting you laid I will have to keep tabs on you and get you out of hairy situations.

Tyrone: So your just another bodyguard?

Henry: Ha! Nothing like that. I'm what some guys would call a ex spook if you will. I got burned by the 'Agency' and decided to work here. I'm very good at keeping tabs on people and getting them out of situations that requires finesse. Your kind of famous and we don't need people thinking your working to get the Monitoring Act passed. Don't worry man, I'm your father's 'guy' when it comes to this. He has a car guy, gun guy, drug guy, and me.

Tyrone noticed that he didn't want to say which Agency. For al lhe knew he could've been a Ex Russian Spy or Mossad. He did like the thought of having a wingman, but it probably wouldn't be as cool as it sounded. Before he could try and respond he glanced out into the hallway and saw someone dressed like a Ninja. He was sneaking around with a sword then just dissappeared. Henry saw it and looked a little worried.

Tyrone: Does he have a ninja guy?

Henry: No, this has happened before. I think we should leave.

They both looked at each other for a few seconds then ran out the room.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:51 am

“Two Centers also known as Monitor Stations had been set up on Genosha over the past week much to the group’s protest particularly Costa, and Ventro. However Nate wasn’t about to exclude Genosha from international law, allowing the stations to be built. These same stations had been opening around the United States, and several other countries, inside government agenrts were stationed with state of the art anti mugen weaponry, as well as Drones stationed with state of the art technology to combat a range of powers. So far the stations on Genosha hadn’t opened but Nate was in constant communication with various political figures, and the general verdict was the stations on Genosha where opening today. He was just getting off the phone with the President.”

Nate: Can’t believe this is all working out, the only problem now is diamond girl and Troy.

"Nate knew they were threats, and he'd already agreed to let the reformed MRD deal with them in any way they felt necessary and anyone who opposed said authority would be considered criminals."
…………………..
“Milo was seen in the weight room lifting vibraniuam, admantium & Uru weights with gravity machine turned on to full capacitiy. “

Milo: .4.million….4 million and 1..4 million and 2.. 4 million and 3.

“Milo kept going pushing his strength as beads of sweat ran down his body, just working on improving his nautural superhuman strength without other altercations from other abilities.”

Milo: FUCK!

“Milo kept pushing until finally tossing the weights in order to avoid letting them fall on him, as he marched over to gravity machine turning it off, before brushing sweat off his face. Exercising had been his main outlet for his stress besides drinking & his kids, the fact that Nate allowed stations to be set up on Genosha just to honor international law still had him pissed.”
………….
“Neil Sinister was pleased with his work, of course being a wanted terrorist he had to assume the form of random Terracorp business men when in public, but that was a sacrafic he was willing to make. The negation formula was complete, and they’d already began doing business with the United States Government a General Ford had stopped by to visit them early, testing it out on a captured mutant criminal they had.”

Neil: I must say Tess,I didn’t imagine doing business with you all would flow this smoothly I expected much more murder, carnage, and a coup.
Tess: A coup really? Lead by you against me? “Grins”
Neil: Of course I was going to rip your head off place it on my trophy, but it’s good my business down in Nigeria is going well, but I feel as though this is merely the calm before the storm beigns.
Tess: Well we’ll have enough money that the storm an’t touch us, If General Ford really brings the amount of money he was speaking of.
"Cole made his way back over to Jin and his brother having brought food from a local hot dog joint, he was already digging into his food."

Cole: can't believe this monitor shit and the fact that I'm running around with fucking wanted terrorists, also dad called me said don't call him I used one of my Sandra clones, the SXML is monitoring our dad he's not allowed to talk to you or there going to capture him and you fucking assholes.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:08 am

"Filipe is just getting up and making some breakfast. The entire thing was spiraling out of hand. If it kept going it was going to turn into superhumans vs humans, and as per usual mutants would get the brunt of it because they were the acceptable target. While he kept on track with the plan, he wasn't the same hot headed kid that he was back during the first few times this happened, and with HAMMER they were so clearly evil that he didn't really need to think much. Just aim and freeze"

Filipe: This time though...Erik or Xavier...

Rachel: Actually I'd say the correct comparison is Summers or Xavier

"Filipe looks back slightly surprised. He hadn't noticed Rachel walk up behind him. She puts her arms around him"

Rachel: What are you making? The kids will be up soon
Filipe: Just...something
Rachel: Looks to me like you're burning pancake dough

"And then he noticed he was indeed burning the food...for the 3rd time or so in the past week. Rachel moves him over and takes over cooking and he goes sit down at the table"

Rachel: You know, you can't really help it if people are ungrateful assholes. You still went out to save them. You're still going out to help Code Blue when they ask. You're still doing everything you did before. What changed was not how people saw you, it's how the government of the US and the other countries that want to implement the monitoring saw you. You sent a message to them, not the population. Since when didn't the Shadow X-Men protect everyone anyway? Actually, the SXM has saved the world more times than the Shadow League
Filipe: I just...what if it comes down to us vs them?
Rachel: Then fuck them. They're the ones that are coming after us. Speaking of us, what happened with Tesla?
Filipe: We took care of it. Nate's being a massive a-hole over this
Rachel: Yeah well Nate better start praying that the country with over 85% mutant population doesn't suddenly decide that having a standing army isn't that bad a fucking idea, and that the relationship with the USA is getting more oppressive than diplomatic. Fucking bureaucrat

----

"Cut to the Mansion, James has finally managed to get a hold of Tesla and is searching her mind to clock the event. After finishing, he sighs"

James: You should have contacted us RIGHT away. I can't even begin to go into how much you have screwed up. If I was in charge you'd have been kicked out. With that said, Julie, Chulance and someone else who can easily dispatch this Darrel are going to go and fix this. Preferably in a way that'll clear your name if we can even do that at all. Until then you're to stay in the Mansion. Nate's not going to protect you and unless you stay in here, neither can we.

---

"Aaron and Oliver had met up with Pol-Aris, the sister of the King of the Kree and diplomat for the Kree on Earth."

Aaron: And that's basically the current set up. Milo will let us use the Watchtower, but we don't have enough personnel for two teams, and frankly I have no idea why you're still using the Embassy on the moon. So we kill two birds with one stone. Maintain the Watchtower while it's inactive and you get a closer embassy that doesn't have to deal with Ivan's literal xenophobia and SWORD's trigger happy mentality towards alien governments
Pol: And, a detail you so quickly decided to not mention, nets you a very powerful diplomatic ally that can, if provoked, bring in the might of an entire interstellar Empire down on an ill prepared country of a single planet nation. And said ally is know to be trigger happy by the higher ups of the United States government...
Aaron: Details details...

---

"Just as Nate is finishing collecting his toughs, Yamairo warps in for a visit. Visits that had been surprisingly frequent since the centers were being built, and Yama being strangely accepting, and strangely involved even. Of course Yama knew about Tesla, but he also figured that the least she deserved was an investigation by an organization that didn't dub itself the Mutant Response Division"

Yamairo: Nate. Good morning. So are we ready for the big day?

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:27 am

Jin: You know Troy, I figured you may of been useful to me. If SXM was going to do anything about this, maybe we should of taken on matters. But as you are you, your pretty useless.
Troy: Why keep me around then?
Jin: Your brother is still useful. If we're found, it's good to have backup.
Troy: I see. I'm not sure I could of helped even if I had my powers. I'm sure Milo and several others are not happy about this, but I don't think they are willing to make a move. So to get at the governments, we'd have to get through them.
Jin: Fucking goody to shoes. Rather have the humans breathing down our neck then to stand up for themselves.

"Troy heard Cole's comment, Jin as well."

Troy: Well that's fucking great.

"Tesla knew James was right."

Tesla: I hate having to rely on others to clean up my mess.

"James could tell Tesla intended to stay, besides it's unlikely anybody would allow her to leave Genosha anyway. So she may as well stayed in the mansion where she was safe. She was honestly surprised she hadn't been kicked out, she knew she'd made a huge mistaken and was certain she'd of been gone as soon as others found out. She was lucky in at least that regard."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:46 am

“Nate sighed wondering if he was doing the right thing. Even his prayers didn’t assure him, however he knew doing nothing wasn’t good either. These powers were dangerous, and one way or another they had to be controlled In some fashion.”

Nate: I wouldn’t exactly call it the big day, I don’t full mighty. Yama..do you think it’s wrong to have these powers controlled? There dangeous..very much so that if emotions are high enough a simple lapse of judgement could leave an entire city in ruins.

“Nate was trying to keep his mind together, to keep his conscience clean. He didn’t want to end up like Ikon or the hunters he wanted to be a hero, he wanted to be remmebered as someone who’d tried to save lives not ruin them.”

Nate: Whatever let’s go I need to get to the stations to meet up with Agent Eastwood.
…………………
“Oliver was glad to have Pol-Aris’s support as always, but he wondered if they were really making the right choice in the matter. They had the support of the Kree nation all against the Government.”

Oliver: Just glad to have ya support, use to be on my team now you’re a big grown up Queen, and I’m just the guy with the arrows.

“Oliver spoke in a mocking but sarcastic tone, sometimes he did find himself missing the days of the New Avenges when things were a lot simpler.”
………………
Cole: I agree with this guy, I don’t see why the fuck we have to kiss there ass, there not doing anythin great. Hell all the SXML do is save people, at least I have fun with my powers, party, get drunk, fuck girls, I say we tell President Taylor to shove it where the sun don’t shine and fuck up his stupid ass legislation.
……………..
“In Mutant Town, New York it seemed on the verge of an outbreak. A Station had been set up near new york, and so fa only a few mutants who’s powers caused severe physical discomfort had went to put on monitors, and those that did had been shunned by the rest of the community. In one instnace that resulted in violence when a family of teenagers had assaulted their sibling who’d gotten the monitor. This had lead to the Mutant Response Division’s forces to move in to mutant town armed with anti mugen, as well as tanks, helicopters & armored cars armed with anti mugen weaponry, as well as HAMMER drones re designed as MRD Drones armed and ready for combat, and a squad of Iron Sentinels were being deployed to the scene as well. In charge of this operation was one of MRD’s high ranking agents Evan Kingsfield.”

Evan: Huh.this is going to be one of those days huh.

“Evan shook his head, already knowing how this day was going to go. The President wanted people on the monitors, and many of the residents of mutant town had ignored the law the past week despite the fact that the station’s had been set up in major North American cities for the past five days. Nearby Niko was seen visors on his eyes and a communication device in his ear.”

Niko: Drac..the situation is calm at the moment, but I feel as though conflict is about to break out soon, it’s only inevitable. In which case the Escorts will intervene to their best if MRD opens fire.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 3:03 am

"After eating breakfast Filipe heading towards the mansion. As he's entering he finds Harry and Anna at the entrance"

Filipe: You guys are here early?
Anna: I didn't sleep
Harry: And I'm camping out at the mansion because Ruth is in my apartment.

Filipe: Ladies and gentlemen, two of my most valued fucking assets. One of them is an alcoholic and the other is so stupid he doesn't want to hit a girl with plenty of "assets" of her own. Anyway jokes aside today's the opening of the MRD's bullshit stations here on the island right? I'm actually glad I caught you here because I have a job for people who can turn invisible.
Harry: So what we have to find Fawkes?
Filipe: Very funny. Both of you stake out the opening and make sure nobody tries anything funny. Take that mutant identification device we built off of HAMMER's tech. Double effort if anybody mutant tries anything funny
Anna: I thought we were suppose to be helping mutants not fight them?
Filipe: We are. If anybody tries anything, you guys take them down and bring them here. The MRD has no business in mutant affairs and any mutant criminals in any part of the world are getting booked and process by us not them. And then we hand them into SHIELD custody if required and properly justified. I already have James monitoring everything as best he can. Right now not a single fucking mutant related crime goes down that we don't know about and Milo makes short work of it.
Harry: We didn't know...
Filipe: There hasn't been much. Mostly low grade crime stuff. I'm doing this so nothing escalates and the monitoring movement doesn't get anything else. Speaking of which, I have to go handle the Tesla thing. Me, Chu and Julie should be enough.
Harry: So...if we accidentally blow up the facilities while saving the MRD agents from the horrible criminals...

"Filipe turns around as he was heading for the elevator and grins at Harry"

Filipe: Hey man...collateral damage on buildings ain't my concern. Just a few more millions to fix it anyway

"And with that he heads down the elevator"

Harry: Got love my job

---

Pol-Aris: Speaking of that...I still have my old access?
Aaron: Yeah, all members of the New Avengers were given access to the Shadow League, most just didn't take it up.
Pol-Aris: So...I can go into active duty whenever?
Aaron: Yeaaah...?
Pol-Aris: Just wondering "grin". I do miss having some fun

----

Yamairo: Alright then. And don't worry too much. At the end of the day, two monitoring stations aren't going to do much to control what we have on the island. If MRD steps out of line our safety isn't compromised, and this way, we can keep our diplomatic ties with the US and keep things peaceful. It's like an embassy of sorts

"He teleports the two to the meeting point. Yama hadn't met any of Nate's contacts inside the MRD, nor was he sure how his attitude was being "sold". He did, however, know perfectly well he had a history of playing by the book so chances are they would trust him"

"Meanwhile, Anna and Harry are both positioned outside the two stations. Protests by Genoshians outside the stations are happening, mostly against MRD and the US, with a few more vocals also against Nate's cabinet and handling of the situation."

Harry: Well well, looks like Natey boy is getting some heat. Poor guy. Anna? James has us set up with a psionic link by now I wager. Everything seems fine on my end. Few protests, mostly mutants, but nothing even alpha coming up on the scanner

Anna: Two alphas on my end but they don't seem especially violent. I'm wagering that this isn't gonna go down that hard unless the MRD pokes first. By the way I'm hearing a lot about Mutant town...what's happening there?

James: They're under marshal law by the MRD. Seems there was a situation. Nothing seems to be happening now according to what I'm picking up with cerebra

"James is sitting in the command center with Julie, Tesla, Chulance, Filipe and Marie"

Filipe: Alright, the plan is simple. Us minus Tesla go in and take this guy down. Marie you're here for two reasons. First I want you, once we go in, to try and pick out what they used to down Tesla and Julie's powers. If it's airborn, I want a sample
Marie: Easly done Icy
Filipe: And then you feed it into Chulance, who hopefully will adapt after first exposure and become immune. Then him, me and you will each go in, me and you taking our elemental forms so it can't affect us, and take the guy down
James: And if it's not an airborn
Filipe: Then I'll just say fuck it and tell Milo to kick his ass because frankly I'm already jumping through way to many hoops. I just don't want to stress him out more than necessary
Marie: Poor thing...Nate acting like a bloody sod has really upset him Agree there. Besides we shouldn rely on him every time
Filipe: That too. So we clear? Also Tesla, once we do clear your name, you'll probably still have to answer for the killings, but we can then chalk it up to self defense

----

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 3:31 am

Jin: I don't see why SXM bothers with what they do. On every chance they get, humanity turns to stab us mutants in the back. I guarantee before the month is out they'll be forcefully after all of us, demanding we get monitors. We should just of wasted them all by now. Fucking Shawkun is more trustworthy then those humans.
Troy: Where is he anyway? Haven't seen him since Zed and the many angled ones.
Jin: Nobody knows where the fuck that man is. He'll show up when he wants to be found.

"It was self defense, Tesla and Julie reacted to the threat of death and responded with force."

Tesla: It would of been much easier to of booted me out and let the government do what they would of liked. So, thank you for doing all this for me.

"Meanwhile Sandra was home with Dave, she hasn't been able to pin point what was linking all those riot drug parties. A least she'd saved a lot of lives the past week, stopping people from overdosing and getting them out of the trance they where and repairing damage done. But unless they find the source this all seems futile."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 3:47 am

“Milo wasn’t even concenred with the world for now, he knew his boss would be angry. But if she wanted to fire him she could go right ahead, fuck the world. He was playing on the newest play-station the latest version of Grand Theft Auto, and had already gone through several bottles, and cannabis residue was seen on the table. He was going through one of his don’t wanna care phrases right now, his best friend had betrayed him everyone.”

Milo: Damn it come on die die die!!!!

“Milo was pressing buttons managing to use his character to hop out the car before police cruisers crashed into it, swapping to a RPG to shoot at incoming police cruisers.”
……………………..
Nate: Right.

“With that teleported appearing near Clint Eastwood, and other MRD agents who had set up, there drones arriving, the Iron Sentinels we’re on the way to be deployed to proct the monitoring stations much to the protest of several mutants, the rest of Nate’s cabinet had stayed behind to handle the proestors questions and concerns.”

Nate: Hello Mr. Eastwood this is Yama-
Clint: Ah Mr. Hasaka I’ve heard only good things about you, it’s good to have friendly faces around here for once, such a tense atmosphere.

“Clint was different from most agents, his postiive attitude. Of course he was the one who’d helped integrate the SXM into normal jobs after the power outage crisis, and made sure they got supplied with enough money to support them a desscision that SHIELD didn’t exactly agree with at the time.”

Clint: Alright the station’s grand opening is in about ten minutes, so righ no time. Here’s how it worked, we’ve basically set up a line tv screens are set up that explain the whole process, and how the monitoring technology works. Then they simply have to sit in a chair inside, get strapped off, and the monitor is applied it’s a little painful so we have a sedative spray that works for about 15 minutes, after that there’s a sting for about an hour. After that you’re in the clear.
Nate: So how exactly, how powerful are people going to be after they get the monitors?
Clint: Hmmm..regular, it’s like a dial of sorts Government operatives will be able to dial a person’s power up or down. We’ll keep it set in the middle, in the case of an emergency we’ll be able to turn up a mutant’s powers, and we’re working on some sort of system like a 911 of sorts so people can manucally adjust their powers to their full levels in case of an emergency, and for those who act against the law we dial it all the way down. I assume you’re going first?
Nate: Of course, the members of my cabinet after me, then we’ll start bringing in the rest of the Genoshian populace.
Clint: Great!

“After some more small talk, the stations we’re both opened up, just in time for 4 Giant Iron Sentinels to be deployed two at every station, while Nate was the first to get in line after a brief speech to the populace, and followed by a few members of the cabinet got in line, with a few members of the populace who seemed to want to trust there leaders.”

Clint: Seem’s the whole thing’s running smoothly..more so then I thought what about you Mr. Hasaka you getting the monitor today?
……………………..
Oliver: Fun? If you’re down for some fun I’ll get a bottle of Everclear, and we can go on patrol nothing like handling some assholes with a little liquid courage.
………………………
“Chulance sighed his girlfriend’s vendetta against Carson was always getting him involved with stuff.”

Chulance: Let’s just go as long as the air borne supressant isn’t a gaseous form of anti mugen I should be able to adapt to it.

“Chulance remembered when he got hit with an anti mugen bullet, his body nearly went into shock. With his powers of adaptation it was the first time he’d ever been really hurt from a bullet.”
……………….
“Cole seemed a little more nervous as the name of Shawkun came up, anything that had to do with souls had him sketched out. Plus he was one of the most dangerous individuals on the planet.”

Cole: Yeah…but it’s not like we’re all buddy buddy with him, I mean..you never know if you’re ya self around him or ya soul’s being manipulated. I say the three of us just do what we gotta do, I mean they brought back the fucking MRD!
………………….
“Dave was upset he had no recollection of what was going on, and despite their best efforts Cas kept getting out to those parties, it wasn’t like they could restrain him without a signifigant amount of force, and with him constantly black out drunk that would result in combat for sure.”

Dave: All these parties here concering but maybe people are jut going crazy? The world is on the verge of a superhuman-human war and this time they have technology that can do something. All these parties what about getting rid of the demons once and for all, that’s what we need to focus on, shutting Hell up forever, problem is we can’t get Cas & Ledge sober enough for us to get to work!

“Dave sighed it seemed the mission was pointless, and he didn’t want to take it to Milo or Filipe who were all buddy buddy with the angels, and would rant about the balance of the world or something, it was easy to talk statistics when they hadn’t been trapped in Hell for what felt like 30 years.”
…………….
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

“It seemed the situation in Mutant Town, New York was going well as a few mutants voluntered to go to the stations some looking mutated and others having a nearly human appearance, Evan sighed for once a day where he didn’t need vicodin to get through it. Step one to getting through an addiction was not dealing with rowdy super humans.”

Evan: Things are going much better then expected.
Agent: Heh..I was looking forward to shooting some fucking muties.
Evan: Good for you, I’m looking forward togetting home and watching the game alive with my daughter, seems our priorities are vastly different.

“Before they could continue to argue a bottle was thrown at the MRD however a flurry of bullets broke the bottle into pieces, causing shards of glass to fly. The offender appeared to be a mutant teenager very drunk at that.”

???: FUCK YOUR LEGISTATION! God made me this way, and I’m gonna stay this way mother fuckers!!!!
Evan: Here we go..
Agent: Now I’m ready.

“The agent reached for his gun when suddenly he vanished, the MRD quickly pulled out their weapons only for the weapons to vanish. Evan ducked behind an armored vehicle, as the tanks opened fire, the drunk mutant leapt to the side as one of the missles slammed into a building of the Mutant Town’s project an explosion going off. A person was heard crying out “DAMON RUN” and the whole peaceful scene began breaking out into pure chaos. Damon the source of it waved his hand causing a greyhound bus that had been reported missing to appear in the sky above two armored vehicles, and dashed forward as anti mugen bullets whizzed past him, while another building was hit by a stray missile, and mutants began emerging from their home some running, while others unleashed their powers on the agents not knowing Damon was the source of the conflict. Evan was doing his best to contact D.C”

Evan: FUCK FUCK FUCK! Fucking drunk ass mutants, I knew this shit wasn’t going to work out!!!!

“Evan reached into his pocket taking out a grenade, before tossing it, while an Iron Sentinel touched down it’s arm turning into a multitude of weapons repulsor rays, machine guns, stun guns, and it’s palm became opened up firing a large beam of energy into the crowd, while a second Iron Sentinel was seen in the sky touching down as an out break war was beginning to start. In Samuel’s mansion Molly was monitoring the turn of events in Mutant town before contacting James.”

Molly: James we have a situation.
………………….
“In Washington D.C a mutant christian church was having service. The Pastor had encouraged them all to get the monitors, and most of the members of the service had. They’d sacraficed their powers for their trust in the government, and then it happened. During the midst of the service, a flash was heard, a sudden noise, a bomb. Fire, smoke, ashes, the structure crumbling as the building fell apart, innocent christians fleeing bloody screams heard, 911 being called, people in the area running for their lives, blood being spewed, in another part of D.C Desmond Miles was seen putting a card down an Aces.”

Desmond: Praise..God..the blasphemers..have perished.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:08 am

Jin: So it's already began? Huh, figures.
Troy: Guys, it's not like we can just barge in and kill the president. We do that and they'll come after mutants with a iron fist, using everything they go.
Jin: Eventually they will do that anyway won't they?
Troy: Sure they will. But why do we need to be the bad guys, when we can just let them strike first. At least then we won't have SXM breathing down our neck as we'll be fighting a common enemy.

Sandra: No, there is something behind it. You and Ledge had some mental influence when I found you guys the first time. The people out there are the same. Usually when I get in the way this much, whatever is causing the disturbance shows itself. But not in this case. I can keep removing the influence from people, but it's becoming a endless cycle that's getting me no closer to the route cause.

"Sandra knew Dave wanted to seal the demons away, but with Ledge and Cas constantly out of it, they had to figure out this problem first."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:09 am

"James suddenly realizes what's happening in Mutant Town"

James: Tesla, your problems wait. Boss
Filipe: oh for FUCKS SAKE

"Without even waiting for anything or anyone, Filipe ports almost instantly appearing above the mutant town and surveying the damage. Before any more shots could be fired, he dashes downwards and creates a massive ice wall between the protesters and the MRD, and then creates a giant ice clone copy of himself to transmit a message loud enough to be heard"

Filipe: THIS IS ICE HANDS, LEADER OF THE SHADOW X-MEN! EVERYBODY IN THIS PLACE IS TO EVACUATE RIGHT NOW OR I SWEAR TO ALMIGHTY GOD YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY WILL HAVE TO THAW YOU OUT! AND AS FOR THE MRD

"He instantly turns the ice wall into a giant projectile and uses it to cover one of the tanks, his giant slowly putting himself between them and the protesters instead"

Filipe: Get the fuck out of here before I do worse to you

---

James: No! Damn it!
Marie: What happened?
James: Filipe lost it. Hot headed idiot

Harry: James! Something is happening! The crowd has suddenly gone ballistic!

"At the two stations, the protesters were getting wind of the happenings in mutant tower, either through psychic links or through simple social medias like facebook or twitter, and had turned violent, demand the facilities be instantly removed. MRD agents had stepped outside and had issued several warnings. Before anything turns violent"

James: Anna! Harry! Stop them!

"In both stations, Harry and Anna step between the crowd and the MRD. Anna creates an explosion between the two and Harry a bright flash of light blinding everyone"

Harry: Alright! Everyone fucking shill! MRD agents will kindly step back inside and let me handle this

---

Anna: Agents step back inside. Protests disperse. I will NOT say this again

----

"Meanwhile, the alarms are going off inside the stations"

Yamairo: What's happening! Why'd the alarms go off?

----

James: Alright everyone's organized. Marie take these two, step upside. Katy and Isabel should be there. I already sent out a psychic link to everyone.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:37 am

“Cole was looking on the news the situation in Mutant Town, New York wasn’t looking good protestors & civilians alike “

Cole: Damn this shit is crazy..I say we kill the President right now! Why do we gotta die first when we can strike the President now damn it.
………….
Dave: What kind of powerful force just wants people to do drugs, drink, and have sex? Dosen’t sound that “Grins” But I mean seriously aside from the fact that Castiel & Ledge are going party mode all the time, why does it really matter? The world deserves an escape from the fucked up reality, I mean after wht we’ve said no amount of alcohol is going to get rid of those kinds of problems. I can’t lie it felt good to be that drunk to get away from it all if only for a few minutes.

“He paused he wasn’t going to end up an alcoholic, his family meant a lot more to him then that. That’s why Ledge & Castiel weren’t grounded, if they had kids there mentality would be different.”

Dave: But whatever this force is, it’s stopping our mission which is getting rid of the demons so we have to get rid of it somehow.
……………..
Evan: Ah shit..Ice Hands..Costa..Costa one of the extremists is here, he’s broken up the riot started by mutant forces..Mr. President.

“Evan was on a direct line with the Prsident,and right as it seemed MRD was about to break up an anti mugen missile was sent straight into Filipe’s ice wall exploding, as jet planes began descending launching anti mugen missiles & opening fire while anti mugen armored MRD drones began opening fire on the residents of mutant town whom had started the fight inspired by Damon, while Evan went to grab his own gun ducking a blast of air pressure and emptying a clip to down the air manipulator.”

Evan: MOVE IN! Threat must be neutirlized, Costa is enemy, repeat COSTA is enemy! Neutralize threat at all costs.

“After speaking into his communication device he slipped into an armored vehicle that hadn’t been oveturned by the greyhound bus, and began making his way from the scene of the conflict as more tanks pulled up, and MRD began setting up road blocks to gain control of the area.”
…………….
“Inside Nate was hearing wind of was going on as he flew out. He felt the sting from the monitor and felt slightly slower then usual as he took the skies outside before heading over to Yamairo & Clint.”

Clint: Chaos..utter chaos..violence ha broken out in mutant town between MRD Agents & Mutant town residents, apparently according to reports from a field operative who I’ve lost communication with some drunk teenage mutant with some sort of spatial ability of sorts started it, and it just went bad from there.
Nate: Fuck, what about outside?
Clint: Backlash from the events…Oh god..a church was bombed..an all mutant church that co-operated with the monitoring act!

“Clint felt rage, everything was falling apart. He began sending out a message to Marcus he needed to get to the Hellicarrier ASAP, while Nate took to the skies he had a plan he knew what had to be done. He made his way into he mansion getting to James. While MRD agents were taking Harry & Anna’s advice retreating into the stations.”

Nate: JAMES! Where’s Tesla?!
……………….
Chulance: Let’s just go come on Marie.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:48 am

Sandra: Drugs and alcohol is only so good to a certain extent. From what I've seen people caught up in this don't know when to stop. I can say that people would have died at these things.

"Sandra soon picks up on what was going on."

Sandra: Damnit... now shit is starting over this monitoring act.

:Tesla was on the room with James."

Tesla: I'm here, what's wrong?

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:50 am

Filipe: Alright...I warned you. AND THAT GOES FOR THE PROTESTERS TOO

"suddenly temperature starts to drop the insanely low levels."

Filipe: EVERYBODY! COOL! OFF

"And a giant blast of freezing energy goes out in all directions, for hundreds of feet into the hair and hundreds of feet in all directions of the riot. MRD and protesters caught in the action. Just as the fighter jets are coming in for a second, from above a hail of hard ice spears rains down on them and several damages the squadron. Back down on earth, there's now four giant ice clones forming from the ice created in the last attack and getting ready to attack any more MRDs that get any bright idea"

Filipe: one last warning. Any protester not chilling right now, get the HELL out. I'm not saying this again. Anybody else involved and I throw you to SHIELD. And as for MRD and the US government, I have Fusion on speed dial...STOP! THE! ATTACK!

----
James: You idiot! Nate, what the blazes is going on? What did MRD do?
Marie: We told ya Nate! We fuckin told ya they'd turn on us

---

"suddenly time stops in both stations. Harry and Anna caught in it as well. Yamairo proceeds to take a good long ass time (his time) to unfreeze each protestor and calm him down as best he can or failing that, teleporting him to their house with a stern reprimand. Time resumes and things are uncharacteristically calm. He teleports back to Clint"

Yamairo: Before you go, give out the order to your men station here that there's no danger. I've defused the situation. Also should I check up on the church?

---

"Meanwhile Aaron gets a message from James on the happenings"

Aaron: Guys riots going down. Mutant Town and Genosha.
Pol-Aris: What should we do?
Aaron: I'm heading towards Mutant Town before Icy puts the place in a permanent ice age. Oliver take the jet and meet me there. Polaris feeling like a comeback?

"She grins and nods"

Pol-Aris: Let me just get my suit

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:20 am

“Dave was ready to cuss now this monitoring act stuff was going on as well, only thingt hat calmed him down toning down his rage somewhat was David & Chloe coming inside.”

David: Daddy where are all those people so mad
Chloe: YEAH! They were really made but I made a BIG space ship with lasers and then the mad people all got less mad at each other, and started running aay.  I must have made an ugly ship.
Dave: No honey..it’s oky..I’m sure it’s beautiful..just don’t make it appear in the house, keep that stuff outside.

“Dave went to sit down, the monitoring act, everything going on he’d have to deal with it eventually.”
………………..
“Nate raised his arm to point at Tesla.”

Nate: I have to take you in Tesla, you’re wanted and if we turn in we have a chance of calming this whole mess down with MRD! And for your information mutants started the riot, MRD was only doing their job.
……………….
“Evan had just managed to escape, Filipe had easily taken control of the situations, and his direct line with the President was down.”

Evan: This whole situation is out of hand, damn mutants!. MRD fall back! FALL BACK

“MRD agents were retreating the scene hopeless with Filipe there, while many protestors
……………….
Clint: If you have the time that would be great, I have to figure out who did that before people start blaming us, or MRD or things just escalate, with that riot in mutant town damn it.

“Clint sent out a message to his men that the situation is difused, and not to active the Iron Sentinels combat mode, while with Poll Aris Oliver is eager.”

Oliver: You gonna fly me there Princess or we gonna ride the jet together?

Back to top Go down
Polyurethane

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:42 am

Aiden had joined up with the superhuman response team and they were now stationed outside of mutant town. Suddenly chaos broke out as one of the mutants got drunk and threw a bottle at them. Next thing he knew people were getting frozen and killed. As the mutants attacked he heard Evan tell them to fall back, but Aiden hadn't had any fun yet. He changed his arm into a machine gun and loaded up a belt of ammunition into it.

Aiden: Who attacked first mutant?

Once loaded he began firing towards the mutants non stop unloading bullet after bullet into any mutant who was in the way and then aimed up towards the ice man locking on with his eye sending bullet after bullet directly at the man who summoned the ice clones.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:26 pm

"Sandra speaks telepathically to Dave, monitoring the situation at hand."

Sandra: If humanity don't soon start a war, Filipe will. He's letting his anger get the better of him. Luckily it looks like Yame, and others has it covered... for now. This is really turning into a cluster fuck. We got SXM and the monitors, someone, or something influencing peoples minds, Kano could still go demon rage again at any second. Everything is going wrong.

"Sandra stared thinking about the kids, if it came down to it, maybe the kids should just get the monitors if the government came after them. Chloe especially is just far to young to be fighting."

"Julie chimed in also being in the room due to her involvement with the situation regarding Tesla."

Julie: You positive that's the best move. You are already hitting negative points with people around here as it is. Allowing those monitor stations have gone the wrong way with many. That being said, James, I think Filipe is wrong here to. Clearing Tesla is one thing, but going after Darrel at this time will only worsen the situation for us. It's highly likely Darrel has already sought out government protection. It's been a week since the events unfolded, and I'm willing to believe that man knows suppressants will only work on certain mutants.

"Tesla was a bit surprised to see Julie stick up for her. The two wasn't very close friendship wise. They didn't hate each other, they just never talked that much either. However with Nate it might not matter after what occurred."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 6:20 pm

Pol-Aris: Just get in the damn jet Oliver

"Pol had returned with her combat suit on and gets inside the jet. Meanwhile Aaron as already arrived at mutant town where Filipe is busy thawing out and slapping the taste out of every protestor, while his ice giants stand guard. He lands next to Ice Hands"

Aaron: oh...it's handled
Filipe: Yeah it's handled. I sent a clone to try and pick out who the field commander was.
Aaron: Jesus fuck Ice Hands you deep froze an entire city block
Filipe: I wasn't going to be able to defuse it any other way. There were no casualties unless I decide to shatter my ice. Now help me process all these people. I need to hurry up before the MRD send in more guys. I'll thaw them out, you send them home.

"Just as the two are about to get to business, Aiden's shots begin raining down. Filipe gets hit in the should and arm before he's able to duck behind an ice cover while Aaron just blocks the bullets heading his way. He zooms in on Aiden and fires a repulsor at the roof he's on"

Aaron: You alright?
Filipe: Got i! It's not fatal he missed the vitals. Get him! I'm fine

"As Eva is about to leave, one of Filipe's ice clones catches him"

FilipeClone: You're the one ordering the attack right? I want to talk to you

-----

"Yamairo nods and teleports to the church. He looks around the wrecked building. The response teams have already arrived, and he quickly teleports any person he can sense to the ambulances and paramedics outside"

Yamairo: Only about 10 survivors...

"Yamairo looks inside the ruined building, coming across the burned card."

Yamairo: What the...

---

"James steps between Tesla and Nate"

James: Yeah see no. You're not handing her over. She's a mutant, we handle mutant affairs. IF the team sees it fit after WE conduct our investigation into the event, we'll hand her over to SHIELD. MRD has no business in this.
Marie: Aye this may turn bad Nate. Just walk away

"Marie was more than ready to get into a fight if required after the way Milo was reacting"

Albert Einstein

Last edited by lol1991 on Tue May 14, 2013 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:01 pm

Sandra: I'll be back kids, Dave.

"Sandra went out to a city, sensing another party. Ledge and Cas wasn't here, but the scene was the same as she'd seen all week. Flipped cars, fires, wild sex orgies, and something influencing the people. This was getting bothersome, they had a play to help Kano and deal with demons stirring their ugly heads, but with Ledge and Cas constantly under influence, it was putting that plan on hold.

Sandra did what she's done all week, clearing peoples mind from the influence over them, then sending them somewhere safe where they can be looked after. She reverses any damages and major injuries, cleaning the area up. Just as always the mental influence couldn't be tracked back to it's source."

Sandra: I'm going to have to try something different to trace this back.

"The good knows at least was this influence was unable to effect telepaths, or at least the Phoenix. But these dead ends was annoying."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising
Page 20 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next