Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising

Go down 
+4
Tlaloc
lol1991
justinlynch3
Marvel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

Heroes Uprising - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:15 am

Jericho nodded " Yes, once i've come into contact with a type of magic, it's nearly effortless to find the source from then on. Not exactly the case in this instance given what i'm looking for. But it's still very possible " He closed his eyes and began focusing. As he did so a faint, ominous aura began to resonate from him, making the air fall stagnate.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:02 pm

Nate: Thank you.

“Nate took off with the doctor it seemed everything was going to work out with the doctor on his side. He just wanted the doctor on his side for his interview as he made his way to the Genosha monitors where he was told CNN and various other news stations would be sending people in for his commentary about the situation with the monitors.
……………..
“Harvey onl shrugged he didn’t care about the lives of those villages, he’d confiscated as much of the visible drug money as possible before getting in contact with the DEA to shut the operation down. “

Harvey: My Offer? Oscorp’s full financial support, there’s only two obstacles in the way of that my father being in perfect health, and my sister’s entitled to the company in an event when he can’t be there. I can deal with that I just want in on the cash cow you will inevitably dig into with the work you’re doing with Neil, If what a certain little birdy told me is true. Soul Deals?

“Harvey looked Henry over he didn’t look like one who knew much about magic. Of course he dind’t know much either but if there’s one thing he was interested in was any thing that had to do with the dealing of souls.”

Harvey: So you know about soul deals mhmm, Neil’s got some interesting allies.
……………..
Elle: we can just put him in a coma!

“Elle had came in bubbly as ever despite everything that had went down. The monitors and things on the tower, she didn’t want to get one but if it’s what it took to get people to still trust them as heroes. She missed the days when things seemed to be getting better, when the SXM members were famous instead of infamous.”

Mikey: How about we break him nito pieces, inject him with liquid anti mugen and bury him in cement, then take the block and put it on another fucking planet.
Elle: Wow Mikey..you have a mean imagination.
Mikey: No I have some fucking common sense, he’s one of the fucking most ruthless people on this damn planet, and we keep letting him slip out of her hands.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:34 pm

Tesla: Don't be a idiot. He'd die if you cut him up. You'd be pumping anti-mugen into a lifeless body, all the while he'd be in hell absorbing souls and getting infinitely stronger. Besides, unless you can manipulate souls, very few people could get near him.

"Tesla was probably not in any position to talk seeing the mess she'd gotten herself into. However it was who she was. Suddenly Tesla's phone started to ring, looking at the number was a familiar name, Darrel. She shook her head seeing the number."

Tesla: No, no way, I'm not even answering this prick.

"Sandra watched Jerichoo's display, they'd only just met, however working with him may lead her to finding that women against."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:53 pm

An entire eigth of marijuana the strain Blue Dream had been used by Sean. He’d just had another argument with Felicia about the monitoring act he wanted them to sign become some of the first powerful superhumans to get on board with Nate’s project. He belived in equality after the destruction he’d caused with the initial manifestion of his ability. The lives that had been lost, the souls that faded away, the children that never got to become what they wanted. Thoughts like these weighed heavy on his mind, and Felicia didn’t seem to care. Cannabis seemed to enhance his mind state allowing a more abstract state of mind, and thinking. One that altered his perception and caused him to utilize his abilities over the quantum field in new ways.

Right now he’d dispersed into pure energy flowing through the city of LA, he divided his stream of conscience so he could seep into the minds of various citizens, those who supported the Monitoring act, and those who didn’t. He figured if he entered them he could see from their persepctive and understand what drove them to have the beliefs they did. This experiment in this city and numerous others would let him make his final descision about whether he should sign the act, and play a role in getting others to sign it. One of the people he invaded was an eigth year old girl Delilah Lawyer who’s father had been a good man, a security guard working for Darrel sheets. Her older sister had been killed in a battle between Shakat the dust manipulator and Karen, being crushed when a blast of dust sent the mass manipulator back. The result was her gargantuan figure landing on and crushing several surburban homes beneath her.

Delilah’s sister had been among those crushed, her remains were mere mush. Only blood and bones which resembled dust or finely grounded up herbs. Deliah’s father Jonah Lawyer a devout Christian had raised her not to hate superhumans to love everyone despite how her sister died. It was ironic he died a mere innocent slaughtered by Tesla. He had no idea of Sheet’s more sinister’s activities, he’d merely been collaterial damage. Another soul lost in the conflict, in the struggle that was life the true battle. Not between costumed superhumans or uniformed law enforcement agents. The battle for survival to survive another day to put food on the plate for you’re children and now Delilah had no one left. Her father and sister her dead, her mother a crack cocaine addict haing sex to support her addiction off in another city. Delilah only eight had lost her faith in not only her former heroes but God as well leaving her with no one, no friends, no family, not even a warm bowl of soup and a blanketk to rest her little head on. Super-human abilities had taken everythign from her, she only had one thought on her mind as tears rolled down her eyes. As she cryed herself to sleep in a homeless shelther with none to watch over her “Why won’t they die..why.” The last thought on Ms. Lawyer’s mind as she fell asleep cold, abandoned, and cared for by none.
……………………….
“Mikey shook his head.”

Mikey: You telling me Yama couldn’t use his time powers or hell Milo use one of his to make it so he could heal or something or fuck I don’t know, as long as he don’t fuck with my soul I’m fine, all I know is I ain’t getting no fucking monitor!

“Mikey shook his head before going into the kitchen seeing Zach was making a sandwich as well as Riya who appeared to be making more then one.”

Mikey: Heh they got you in the kitchen, ya knnow women won their rights, but shit mutants won there’s too so it don’t mean shit.
Riya: Oh shut up Mikey, I don’t wanna hear ya whining I got a hubby and a kid to feed, something you wouldn’t know about rock head.

“Riya air-ported away with her food, and Zach couldn’t help but chuckle, as Mikey went to throw something Zach merely made him sleep and went to open the fridge taking out a case of 40 ounce malt liquors.”

Mikey: YOU FUCKING
Zach: Oh shut the fuck up here..I’ll let ya drink some of my 40’s if ya agree to calm ur tits.
Mikey: You pushing yo luck…
Zach: I know it’s what I was made to do.

“Zach smiled as Mikey went to grab two malt liquors, Zach ddin’t even realize it was one of the first times he smiled in a while. Among the SXM, among his brethren he finally had a family, a group of people who understood him, and together they’d fought. But he didn’t fight for humanity he fought to keep up the life he lived, he fought for his team mates, for Genosha.”

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:33 pm

"Meanwhile with things calmed down for the moment between SXM and MRD, Katy had taken to the beach. Sitting on the sand she overlooked the sea. She had something on her mind, but this time it wasn't Troy. No, she had been thinking about retirement. She had been playing superhero for well over 8 years, she had many friends at SXM, but this wasn't the life she wanted forever. All the fighting, the struggles, it weighed on her mind a lot.

She had wanted to settle in, start a family. Even though she was back with Joe, she had hoped Troy would come around and stop rejecting her. But after what Troy confessed to her, she was starting to doubt that was going to happen. If she left to start the next phase of her life with Joe, she had already determined she would get the monitors, and have Joe get them to. There was no need to have the MRD coming after them.

Katy really didn't want to leave, but seeing how things turned out with Sandra. To bring a child into the world on Genosha was to bring a child into the world during a war. Genosha always had a target on it, be it humanity, aliens, demons, even angels. She loved the friends she made, but she was not going to birth a child into this world.

Of course her mind was not certain yet, she considered at least staying long enough to see what comes of this monitor ordeal. However these thoughts played heavily on her mind as she sat there on the sand, overlooking the water."

"The phone stopped ringing, a few minutes later it went to vibrate. She opened it to a text message reading "I've only just begone." This was starting to strike Tesla's nerves, she was never the calmest person. She shut her phone off."

Tesla: That bastards trying to play games with me now. Fucking fantastic.

"Tesla sighed. She had Darrel bothering her, she had Nate wanting to turn her in, she couldn't leave the mansion or MRD would be all over her for murder. This was not looking like it was going to be a good day."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:31 pm

Tyrone was uneasy about this deal. While logically sound he didn't like the idea of getting people killed often. His father probably wasn't the nicest guy from what heard, but he doesn't know anything about his sister. Maybe they could convince her to give over the company Harvey. Harvey probably don't mean to kill his family members over this, but Tyrone didn't think this was the kind of guy who would avoid death when neccessary.

Tyrone: Well what can you provide other than money. You look like you have some nice toys we may want to get our hands on. I know some people who would likely kill me for turning down this offer if it could benefit us.

When Harvey mentioned his interest in souls Henry just nodde confirming that he was actually talking about the actual soul.

Henry: Oh yeah man real souls. Actually this is totally unrelated to the soul thing.

He snapped his fingers and a few pieces of paper appeared out of black smoke. They looked like it they were recently printed documents.

Henry: If you sign this contract I could deal with those pesky relatives. It would be no problem at all.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:48 am

"Joe comes by and finds Katy. She loved being by the sea or around water, but then again what else would you expect from a girl that could turn into that very liquid. He sits besides her, the sand is warm and soft, the weather is nice and it's sunny, and the sounds of the ocean is soothing and relaxing. Genosha really was a paradise on Earth at times. Joe looked over to his girl."

Joe: So baby blue, what's on your mind?

"Joe made the nickname baby blue due to Katy's blue hair and often generally blue dress color. Katy answered back."

Katy: I'm just thinking about things, about my future mostly. Who to be with, what to do, where to go. Joe, it's not fair of me to keep stringing both you and Troy along. It's about time I've picked one.
Joe: Have you made up your mind?

"Katy had to think about this question carefully. Her decisions now would effect her future."

"Meanwhile Jim was watching the news seeing a report on a break and enter at a gun shop Boston. Seemed like the usual small time crime, but he was feeling bored today."

Jim: Fuck it, I'll go check it out.

"Elsewhere in that very city we see MRD agents, a large number surrounding a building. Across the street on a roof top we see Troy armed with so much weaponry he makes Rambo look like pussy. By him is Cole and his Phoenix clone. Troy looks to him."

Troy: You sure he's in there?

"Cole looks to his clone which gives him a nod."

Cole: He's in there.

"Cole is obviously not comfortable about what they are doing."

Cole: Why are we doing this? Lets just let MRD take him.
Troy: Then what? Wait for the government to stick a monitor in our ass then get shipped off to jail.

"Jin is off buy himself in a lower level of the building. Looking through a window can see the agents. Jin reaches his hand forward as if to grab something, after a few seconds he does a Nappa style two fingers pointing up motion. There is a rumble from beneath the pavement before water vain all up and down the street burst, spewing water everywhere as Jin just grins."

Jin: Bye bye.

"Electricity started to course through Jin's body, street lights, headlights, building lighting all blew causing a explosion of glass. Suddenly every electrical output in the area was overcharged and bolts of electricity shot out from all around. Hitting the conductive water filled surface, the MRD agents had no place to run and all who was waiting outside died a painful death."

Jin: Thank you sis and father for the water. Thank you idiots (referring to the government) for added electric powers. Such a fun combination.

"Jin walked out into the street. Roasted MRD all around. Jin used his powers to lift Troy from the roof and to the ground, seeing the human body largely consists of water, he like his sister could manipulate that."

Jin: This is the place.
Troy: Lets just get this over with.

"The two walked inside the building MRD had previously surrounded."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:25 pm

Jericho's eyes snapped open " The woman, I cant sense her anywhere. An event like this has never happened before. But I may have found something connecting to her. In Greece no less, it may just play more into my theory if who i'm sensing is who I think it is " he turned to Sandra " Are you coming? "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:58 pm

"Sandra wasn't surprised the women had disappeared, they get a lot of that with the people SXM get involved with. But a lead is at least better then nothing. Sandra gives Jericho a nod".

Sandra: Yes, lets go.

"She laid a finger on Jericho's should and teleported them to the location in Greece Jericho had wanted to go."

"The building was dark with all electricity blown, Jin had a electric ball in his hand to lend some light for Troy."

Troy: Did you have to blown the backup generator to.
Jin: Keep it up and I'll blow you.

"Troy went silent for a second."

Troy: Work on your threats man, cause that sounded gay as all mother loving fuck.

"Any MRD inside Jin quickly dealt with, and if he couldn't, Troy could care of them the olden way with guns. They take the elevator to the top floor of the building. There they see a bunch of MRD laid out, their skin pale and their body lifeless. Troy and Jin was close. As they entered the last room, stepping over bodies on the way, Troy see's a sight that shocks and frightens him. In the room Shawkun, holding a knocked out Cole up by the throat."

Shawkun: Jin, good to see you again. Troy, such a pleasant welcome.
Jin: You've been busy.
Shawkun: I'm a top criminal on every list from SXM to government forces. These foolish mortals has been after me the minute the monitors came into play.
Troy: How did you get past Phoenix?
Shawkun: What, that clone this poor fellow was hiding behind. It wasn't hard.

"Jim arrived in a mini sand storm atop a building from where the robbery took place. Not only was police there, but MRD as well which told Jim one thing."

Jim: Great... mutants are involved.

"After a pause Katy spoke up."

Katy: I think...

"Joe stopped her right there. She may of been the women he loved, but he didn't want to be settlement option. He wanted Katy to pick him first over Troy, and that looks to be something that was not happening."

Joe: Don't rush. You've got plenty of time to come to your final conclusion.

"Joe opened a portal and stepped through, leaving her alone as it closed behind him."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 8:22 pm

"As Nate's about to begin the interview, he notices Filipe in the crowd, watching intently. Outside of view, James and Yamairo are quietly waiting to hear the address as well"

Yamairo: Is he planning to reveal Tesla?
James: I don't think so. Either way not like I can stop him at this point

----

"Meanwhile, Harry, Ruth and Gally are on one of the more deserted corners of the Genosha island. Gally is sitting in the middle of an enochian sigil and focusing"

Ruth: Any particular reason why you're sticking your nose in this?
Harry: Godfather...also curious exactly what training an angel entails
Ruth: I could just show you with a mind meld
Harry: No. None of that weird angel empathy telepathy. That fucks me up every single time we...just no.
Ruth: Suite yourself. You will not comprehend what she is doing then

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 8:51 pm

Secretary: Mr. Sheets will see you now.

Sarah got up from her seat and walked into Darrel's office noticing a few of the bullet holes that weren't covered up from his recent experience with mutants. She noticed they did a good job when it came to cleaning up any blood obviously. From the damage she could deduce that the guards were properly equipped since the actual structural damage is very limited.

As she walked into his office she took a few seconds to look around then returned her attention to Darrel.

Sarah: Its a pleasure to meet you Mr. Sheets. I apologize for being late, but the government is stepping up security at the airport.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 9:28 pm

Nate: Hello my name is Nathan Moron, political leader of Genosha. I am here to address the world in various questions that have been asked about the state of our nation and our reaction to the monitoring act. The main question is will the monitoring act be enforced in our country or ignored because of our superhuman population. If the law is international then why would Genosha be any different because our populace possesses more abilities then most? Just as with other nations the monitoring act will be enforced here, clearly you can see the monitoring stations set up before me as well as.

“Nate pulled down his jacket to show he had the mark that indicated he had the monitor put in his system as well. It felt weird to not be able to reach his full speeds when taking flight, but he had as much flight as needed. As he showed that a flurry of reporters began asking questions until it got to members who were mentioned.”

Nate: Ah Mr. Cosby is no longer a resident of Genosha and will be reported to the authorities whom I’m in full co-operation. We’re opening up one of the Shadow X Men training centers to the Mutant Response Division to use as a head-quarters here on the island, and will be allowed full access to Genosha. As for Telsa Nova I’m in full co-operation with MRD agents however in light of her recent murder spree of the security guards in LA she’s fled the island. As for the team they’ll continue to work with the Government in combating superhuman crime, and those that choose not to abide by the new laws set up for the superhuman populace and the team will be dealt with..accordingly. The world is changing to a better place, and those that resist the tides will be pulled under and drown as long as I have breath in my body.
…………….
“A brutal fight was taking place, this was one of Sakyo’s numerous illegal fighting rings. He’d moved on to Greece & Rome with his illegal mutant business it was doing better in Europe, and so far he hadn’t faced as much persecution in his hostile. Crude weapons such as brass knuckles, knives, & chains were being utilized by mutants & dangerous human combatants, several anabolic steroids as well as stimulants & cannabis we’re in distribution to the fighters, & audience. Camera men we’re seen recording the brutality with state of the art video technology, and sex workers were seen half naked clothed in classic greek attire, and forced to dance, while sweet dinner wines such as moscato we’re served to the men in business attires watching gambling on the fight, and beers & liquor served to the audience, while in the back MDMA mixed orange juice served to the sex workers, it was a scene of drugs, Sexual activity, and violence. A scene that was music to the ears of one of the viewers Pandora, but more of a sad song. According to legend she’d released everything from the box except Elpis the spirit of Hope. Traveling around her home land she almost believed it, she would have had tears in his eyes except for the fact of all the liquor that had been consumed keeping her inhibitions and as a result her regrets at bay for now.”
…………………..
“Milo was watching the interview in Genosha from the VIP Movie room in Genosha, where part of his duplicate of CLOC had been re designed into a massive Imax like theater that could view almost any location on the earth, it could be used to view locations or it could be used to view a multitude of places at once, with the screen adjusting into multiple screens of varying heights depending on how many we’re in use. However right now he was focusing on his best friend as he spoke about the new age he was bringing about to Genosha with forced power technology, and MRD agents paroling it.”

Milo: Why Nate..why..

“He shook his head while leaning back in his chair to sip his Moonshine which he’d manipulated to taste exactly like Pink Lemonade, the taste of such a potent alcohol with such a great taste he often thought about using his company to sell his own alcohol with the Solar Towers a failure most of his money was coming from various commercials, endorsements, & his regular merchandise.”
………………….
Mikey: Why not just fucking kill him??
Elle: Don’t you see the news Mikey! That’s not gonna work cuz
Mikey: fuck it if it was up to me it would work trust me.
……………..
“Harvey frowned this man had just discussed having knowledge about souls and besides what he’d picked up fro mhis own studies, questioning people who dabbled in magic, & Cul’s brief commentary on some magics he knew little to nothing. It was not hard for him to admit he was a novice in the mystical arts unlike some “

Harvey: I’ll have to politely decline I’m wary of things I do not understand. Besides I know how to deal with them as long as I have Sinister’s support. As for those toys there personal ones I don’t want to share of course if the price is right you never know. As for just money you realize Oscorp is a billionaire company despite the hard times we’ve recently endured that’s more money then most. Do what you can to arrange a meeting with Sinister or his associates and you’ll have the money and whatever trinkets of mine you want Mr. Hill, but if you will don’t call me Osborne just call me Harvey..Smile

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 9:37 pm

"Darrel smiled"

Darrel: It isn't a problem. We can't always be on time can we.

"Darrel leaned back in his chair, obviously in a relaxed mood."

Darrel: So I understand that you have a investment offer, correct?

"Troy starred at Shawkun, he motioned to reach for a gun, but Shawkun stopped him."

Shawkun: Try it and your dead boy.
Troy: I won't let you hurt him.

"Shawkun looks to Cole. Such a frightened and lost soul. Ignored, abused, but it was nothing to the soul that had just walked in."

Shawkun: If I wanted this, I could of had him.

"Shawkun tosses Cole to the floor, Tro go's over quickly to tend to him."

Shawkun: Look at you Troy. Your entire being is confused. Here stands a cold stone murdering who's learned compassion and grief.
Troy: Oh yea, and what am I grieving over exactly?
Shawkun: Loss. Don't forget, I can peer into your soul boy. I can see what's hurting you most. You've lost a family, you've lost the only friends you ever had. You've lost the only person in your miserable life that made it worth living.

"Shawkun starts to walk towards Troy."

Shawkun: You are all alone Troy.

"Troy stands when Shawkun nears, the two are face to face and Shawkun can see right past Troy's strong man act. The two look eye to eye, Shawkun seeing clear signs of fear in his eyes."

Shawkun: And that just terrifies you, doesn't it Troy?

"Shawkun gets a laugh of out Troy's fear, others misery satisfied him."

"Katy knew that Joe knew that Katy still had feelings for Troy. But no matter what Troy did, she would always have feeling for him. However Troy didn't want her, and she can't spend her life pursuing a man who afraid of repeating his mistakes of the past. Joe had come to terms with all the wrongs he did. Troy had not, and that lack of willingness to work past his mistakes is what lead to their breakup."

Katy: I have come to my conclusion Joe.

"A team came from her eye as she knew what she had to do. Overlooking the vast ocean, it was time she put one of her relationships behind her, and she had decided which one it was."

"The scene Sandra and Jericho seen on arrival was a lot like the parties in the States, just over sized."

Sandra: This is the area you scene her.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:20 pm

Sarah: Of course, Hill's family has invested assets in Terra Corp. We are partly responsible for the development of the drug that inhibits mutant abilities.We don't try to publicise our involvement due to the blow back. We don't like getting the attention of a lot of angry mutants.

Her mind was racing at this point. It was difficult sometimes for her to keep on one train of thought due to how fast her brain worked. Right now she just pushed forward.

Sarah: As of this moment we will need not only financial support, but also the media to depict mutants as a larger danger. Your recent encounter has helped and we can help you deal with Tesla, but my associates believe that it would be best to use her as a symbol of fear. If you simply wish for a more mundane sort of revenge then we have more than just financial assets to deal with powerful mutants. As you know someone like her has powerful friends.

------------------------------------

Henry: Now your no fun.

He huffed and snapped his fingers again. The contract dissappeared into a puff of smoke.

Henry: I think Terra corp would probably want to get their hands on it. Not so much your father, but I'm sure your sis can convince him to get that.

Tyrone: Your right about that. I wouldn't mind taking you to Terra Corp. My associates would want to hear about this deal. You have my support and I could probably go along with convincing my father its a good idea. Terra Corp however has the final say on whether or not you get to see Neil.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 11:00 pm

Darrel: Money I can easily provide. At one point, the SXM decided to help Tesla bring down a man that was like a father to me. Now that the wheels are in motion, I think it's merely a matter of time now until they come for me. I could surely use your help, especially if the likes of Ventro or Phoenix gets involved.

"Darrel thought about what Sarah said about using Tesla as a symbol of fear."

Darrel: As for Tesla, yes, she'll work perfectly as a symbol of fear, and should hurt SXM in the process. I have to keep my other partners happy as well.

"He said this implying he knew people probably in MRD, if not higher in the ranks."

"Jin cuts in."

Jin: Look can we get out of here before drones or some shit comes after us?
Shawkun: For what reason have you sought me out?
Jin: Because, we're going to make the government work for us. The plan however, requires you.
Shawkun: Interesting...

"Joe was going to look for Troy, but Milo was ignoring everyone and James and Sandra was not present. He went to their apartment in the mansion, turning on the TV. Turning on the press conference, Katy suddenly appeared in the room."

Joe: Katy. What's up girl. Can't stand to take your eyes off all this?

"He referred to this as his body in a jokingly motion. However Katy was a bit more serious."

Katy: Joe, I have decided who I'm going to be with. Look, I can't do it any more. I've waited and waited on Troy, I've tried to help him time and again and all he does he refuse and sends me away. I'll always have feeling for him.... but I have no choice, I have to declare it over between us.

"Joe was surprised, he hadn't expected this so quick."

Joe: You know I love you, and I want you. However... are you certain this is what you want?

"Katy paused."

Katy: I appreciate you putting my happiness before you. But I've put a lot of thought into this, and I'm sure. Troy will always be friend if he ever agrees to let us help, but as far as a relationship. It's over.

"Joe knew it was hard for Katy to say that. But this was her choice, her call."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:55 am

“Harvey shrugged his shoulders his goal wasn’t to be fun it was too live and retain his soul, mind, and body as long as possible under his full control. He tossed Tyrrone a business card of sorts.”

Harvey: Bring it back, my contact information is there seek me out when you’ve made your descision about co-operation with Terracorp, I have other business to attend too. Lovely chat, really.

“Harvey lept on his glider and took off, while Tess was sending Tyrone a message saying he needed to get to Terra Corp because General Ford was here to do business with them regarding their negation shots.”
…………………..
“One of the Daily Bugel’s most famous reporters Jessica Carter who’d been flown out to Genosha began questioning Nate.”

Jessica: What’s your commentary on Ice-Hands behavior, many commented he interfered In MRD business, damaged government equipment, and was over all contributing to the fear of people like him.
Nate: Ice-Hands is a loose cannon, dangerous, and in my opinion at times mentally unstable. He lets his emotions drive him when making desiscions and is one of the reasons for this act, and why I support it. The monitors will be applied and those who resist will be dealt with accordingly even those with celebrity status. In fact the man with me today is an infamous bio manipulator on Genosha not the Shinigami Doctor. Along with world renown scientists this inividual Dr. Fleishcer has come to a conclusion that powers are damaging to the psyche, and the more power one amasses the more damge to the psyche they can cause.

“Nate paused as falsified data was pulled up on a large screen behind to show all watching how dangeous powers could be to a superhuman’s mental health, and how proper treatment & technology could treat it.”

Nate: This is not to explain away the irrational, and abusive power demonstrated by by membes of the team including during World War IV a tragedy made worst by what I believe was the pinnacle of what’s wrong with a world where powers are not controlled.
Reporter: What of Milo, Phoenix, the more dangerous members of the populace
Reporter 2: YEAH I heard there just like JESUS they can do anything

“People began rambling about the comments of the power some of the stronger members of the team poseessed and Nate tapped his micro-phone.”

Nate: I assure you no member of the team posseses the power equivalent to a god or any deity for that matter. Even the self proclaimed son of Asgard although not an active member of our team Kano Thorson is no god, there powers are greatly exagerated through media outlets, and fearful commentary and.

“Suddenly the lights went out, then flickered back on and a man was seen sitting on stage surrounded by dark energies. It was Milo engulfed in the energies of the dark force, his eyes were bright red, and power was seen swirling through out his body. The entire scene had changed Nate suddenly emerged from the dark being looking sick and frail. The dark being raised his hand and waves of fear rose through the crowd as the being looked down and tendrils emerged from the man.”

Milo: If I so wanted..I could summon hundreds, thousands of tendrils, send them into you’re very soul,dissect you like frogs on a lab come up with a complete psyiological profile in mere seconds, or leave your bodies lifeless, comatose, trapped in a nightmare of your own creation? Does it sound like our powers are exagerated? Think of this if the rumors about what we can do are true, how do you expect you’re silly men in suits to put their little monitors into us?

“Milo began to chuckle at the thought, however viewers had no oclue who this dark being was, and Dr. Fleishcer was suddeny seen in his chair wrapped up in dark bands of energy draining the life out his body.”

Milo: This man who created the study I can end his life as well, all of you. I am only one member of the SXM my identity shall remain anonymous but know together Genosha will not succumb to you’re rules, you’re laws, you’re limitations, to be quite frank I don’t give a fuck about your fears. Shit happens, people die, they’ve been dieing long before the Shadow X Men was around. For as many people’s deaths you blame on us, the billions we’ve saved, this is our thanks? THIS IS OUR THANKS?! Go to hell..bring you’re fucking agents, your anti mugen, you’re monitors go ahead but you won’t take our home, and definently not our team.

“The darkbeing then vanished, and sense of fear & panic in people vanished. The energy bands aroud Fleischer evaporated as his life energy was restored to full, while Nate got up shaking, and just like that the entire scene broke into panic people fleeing to get away from the meeting, the whole situation was out of Nate’s control. The SXM had basically declared war on the world, they’d rejected the monitoring act everything was falling apart. He wanted to weep about how everything was falling apart

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 1:16 am

"While a large man Darrel was obviously no brute that most people would use him for. Even Sarah could see him making plenty of money as a bouncer or going into the military and then going into private security. No he seemed far more into not handling the heavy lifting personally, but focused on more important matters."

Sarah: I am sorry for your loss. Individuals like Tesla are always more of a threat than firearms. If you join us SXM can't take any action against you without harming their cause symbolically. My benefactors will make sure to use whatever resources they can to protect their important partners. Financial support will be needed and using your involvement with Tesla to our advantage would work well for this partnership.

"Sarah wondered if he would take his vengeance to far. So far she sensed that he had his own conviction he held to and he would more than likely not stop going after Tesla. Right now he just had to make sure it wouldn't compromise his own security completely."

Sarah: This game we are playing with them can only help us in the end. Your support will aid us in finding new ways to combat mutants and in return we can provide protection and even weapons that work very well against their kind.

--------------------------------------

Tyrone: Likewise.

"He gave off a lazy salute to Harvey and checked his phone when it vibrated. When he read the message he frowned knowing this just meant more work."

Tyrone: Goddammit! Why does Tess want me to go over there. Just because pops want me to get into the business all of a sudden I gotta be a company man.

Henry: Company man? You know right now I think its a sign to go shopping.

Tyrone: Shopping? For what?

"Henry smiled and wrapped his arm around Tyrone."

Henry: Suits my friend. Glorious suits!
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 1:44 am

"Shawkun, Jin, and Troy are next seen back at their hiding spot Cole has been woken up by now as well.. They had gotten out before more MRD arrived so they could start talking about what to do."

Jin: Think about it. We get monitors in the heroes, we dial their power to 0 and they are helpless. You could get all thus souls wanted. Milo, Phoenix, everyone.
Shawkun: What's in it for you?

"Jin was offering to help make Shawkun god. A combination of every super power on Earth."

Jin: All I want is freedom.
Shawkun: And you think I won't kill you?
Jin: You would not have a reason to. My sister Katy, there is your water power. That SXM member Elle, there is your electric power. Plus Milo alone has both plus hundreds more. I would offer nothing to your vast arsenal.
Shawkun: And you think I'll give you pity just because of that?

Joe: Well, if that's truly what you want.

"Everything was going in Joe's favor. Katy had choose him, but a little part of him regretted how things played out. Joe wanted to actually win Katy back, to earn his worth and make up for the wrongs of his past. Troy being a idiot, it felt to easy, it felt like Katy was driven towards him, like he was given a free pass. It angered him somewhat, but that wasn't important. Right now Katy needed a man that would be there for her.

Joe: Come, sit. There is some interesting shit on TV just now, I think they'll replay it.

Darrel: To be fair, this person I knew really did press his luck against the mutants. I don't plan to follow his footsteps directly, however yes, ones like Tesla are quite dangerous.

"Carson went to war with the entire SXM to get to Tesla. Darrel wanted to avoid any such plans of action as he knew they would not work. As Sarah finished up what she was saying, Darrel had no complaints."

Darrel: It sounds good then. I'll help fund you and cover more media work. In return you provide me extra protection.

"Darrel was about ready to shake hands and close the deal. As long as both sides kept up to their agreement, everything would be alright."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 5:47 am

“One of the few consistent things about America is the little old dying city known as Detroit. Hideki walked through downtown Detroit that appeared to be a bustling center of business. Like the Suburban areas the police generally made sure to keep the peace in this area. Unlike in the urban areas where the police is more of a presence to deter crime not to stop it. Even in the more metropolis like area businesses mostly thrived on the few actually middle class and wealthy individuals still living in the city which were few and far between. It wasn't the worst city and even the crime rate has remained consistent, but all that meant was that it wasn't going to change for the better any time soon. “

“Hideki wasn't here for the site seeing and instead was there to visit an old 'friend' from his years working for Shogun. A brilliant scientist called that people called 'Nutter'. He was head of the cybernetics branch of Shogun and generally did the surgeries and implants on test subjects.”

“The cyborg stopped in front of a Coney Island his contact told him Nutter occasionally visited. Hideki looked up from his hood and could see Nutter sitting at a table alone eating chili fries. Even from the window Hideki felt that he could burn a hole through the glass. He was a test subject of his hate for Shogun still festered. Of course, Hideki wasn't here for revenge. No something far more profitable than that.”

“When Hideki walked in he sat down next to Nutter. The old Japanese man stopped eating and looked at Hideki's glowing cyborg eyes. He went back to eating his food trying to stay calm.”

Hideki: First lets speak in the mother language.

“He said to make sure no one else could easily make out what they were talking about. In a second he easily spoke Japanese.”

Hideki: I'm impressed Doctor. You haven't soiled yourself.

Nutter: I've been on the run for a while now and done awful things to stay alive. The thought of people like you coming back to...deal with me is less terrfying than it used to be.

“His hand started shaking a bit which made it hard for him to pick up another fry. Hideki grinned at the old man and enjoyed making him shake.”

Hideki: You don't have to impress me. Anyway I'm not hear to kill you. If I were you're brains would be splattered on that poor man sitting behind you.

“Nutter looked back and could see the young male sitting at a table behind him. They were talking low enough for people to simply ignore them.”

Hideki: You see Doctor. I've heard that you've been keeping up with your research. How far are you a long with it?

“Nutter frowned and stopped eating. He looked back up at Hideki and began to actually focus on the mercenary.”

Nutter: Why do you want to know? You asking so I can stop it?

Hideki: Quite the opposite. I would like improvements.

“The Doctor looked around a little to see if this wasn't some sick joke by the JSDF and wandered if there were any cameras around.”

Nutter: You serious? Even if I did have something better than what you had it would take a lot of money for me to give that up to you. This type of work doesn't come cheap.

Hideki: Of course, How about this.

“Hideki took out a pen and grabbed a napkin. He wrote down the price and gave it to the Doctor. The Doctor's eyes widened at the amount of zeroes.”

Nutter: Your lucky the time and resources it takes to produce this tech is easier now. Still the amount that you're offering is not what I would've expected from you. I guess you didn't waste your time after all.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Sarah: Well the one thing mutants do have over us is raw power. They wonder why some of them need to be shackled.

“She said this even though she was a mutant. Sarah had no real feeling of kinship with others like herself. In fact she didn't see them as like her in anyway. Just more people who apparently have far more power than people are comfortable with.”

Sarah: MRD agents are highly trained personnel and are well equipped to stop mutants. Considering the specific threat I can advise outfitting specific types of ammo to combat it. Along with supplying your own men of course.

“Sarah reached out to shake his hand as a sign of ending the deal. She rarely cared for shaking hands, but this was more of a physical way of signing a contract. For now this deal would be done.”
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 6:02 am

The scene they arrived to was similar to the last " party " but more archaic in fasion. He nodded at Sandra " Yes, Pandora is here, without a doubt " he brought his hands out of his pockets and pressed them together, pulling them apart again he produced a long flute. Comprised of a bone with a few odd strands of hair sticking out " A sirens song or mermaids, honestly they can be the same thing half the time. But I digress " He put it to his lips and began to play. It began as a low tune but soon filled the air, a dark aria of enchantment. Not the simple soundings of a flute but of a womans mournful. Soon everything began to fall still, the combatants dropped their weapons and stood tall, the dancers moves became less wild and more fluid in time to the music, everyone opened their mouths and the music flowed out.

" Pandora, first woman of man, first punishment of mortals. She who wielded the box and unleashed the horrors of the gods upon those who stole the flames. Hope is all that remains now, but is hope trully there? "

Jericho set the flute down but the aria continued " Pandora, a few words if you dont mind "

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_Fc3PxsXzE...the song thats playing, also I would assume Sandras immune, if not Jerichio's directing it not to affect her, though most likely the former )
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 6:23 am

Filipe: You fucking piece of bureaucratic shit...

"Filipe says it just under his breath. Nate was becoming everything the mutants had fought at the start. Ignorance, assumptions of character, disregard of heroics and control of other human beings. The only thing holding him back from slapping the taste of out Nate's mouth was the fact he had to maintain his image at any cost."

---

"Back at the mansion, Anna, Marie, Tesla, Julie and Chulance were at the entrance"

Anna: So we're clear on this right. We're only bringing you along because at this point there's no choice Tesla. The mission is simple. Me and Marie are walking in and retrieving Darrel and we're going to do this Fawkes style and make him squeal
Marie: We're gettin pretty brutal. And Filipe, James and Yama didn clear us. Not that I'm complainin. Lead the way Blast

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 1:53 pm

Darrel: I've heard of these MRD agents. There is certain mutants they can't stop though, even with their advanced weaponry. Still, if those said mutants wanted me dead, we would not be making this deal right right.

"Darrel was satisfied with the arrangements at the moment. He'd figured Sarah had an idea of the mutants he was referring to through."

"Sandra found it a bit what Jericho did, just as you think you've seen everything. When Pandora made herself present, Sandra got straight to the point, but not in a rude way."

Sandra: Pandora, we've come looking for information on this women influencing peoples minds around the world.

"Julie wasn't going to prevent them from going, not that she could with the numbers against her. However she did want to be cautious and make sure the group knew what they was getting into."

Julie: You guys realize that if somethings go's wrong, A) You guys (referring to Anna, Marie, including herself, and Chulance) will be in hot water for leaving without clearance. B) Tesla you'll be in more trouble then you already are, if you get involved, and Nate will only come after you harder. And C) If this go's wrong, we can very well be adding more fuel to the fire, provided Darrel with more "proof" so he could drag our name down, only enforcing the monitors more.

"Tesla didn't complain about being taken along, not like she hadn't broken rules before. However SXM's track record of "doing things right the first time" was not to strong. So maybe Julie had a few valid points."

"Watching the replay of Nate's conference on TV, Joe just shook his head, disappointed."

Joe: And here I thought he was suppose to fight for our rights. He's basically just agreed to everything the humans want and is giving them the go ahead to place monitors, willingly or not. What an asshole.

"Joe was obviously upset like Filipe about what Nate said. Katy was so much mad, but disappointed. Nate wasn't fighting for mutant freedom nearly as much as he should be, if at all. She realized he wanted to please the public, but this was no more then pandering to the peoples whim."

Katy: Well Milo is obviously pissed. I don't imagine Filipe is much different.
Joe: What do you think Sandra will say?
Katy: Don't know, if she was around, I'd ask her.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:02 am

Sarah: Of course.

"She said walking away knowing what she said was a lie. It wasn't hard for her to lie since it was quite similar to telling the truth. It wasn't as if MRD could truly take on SXM all by itself. The mutants could want him dead easily, but whether or not they would act is another thing altogether. She was relying on only a few members of SXM to attack. After their business was done Sarah walked right out into the hallway and called her contact at MRD."

Sarah: Darrel Sheets has decided to play ball. Considering that I want round the clock protection on him. I need 36 of your agents to guard him. So far possible hostiles would include Tesla and possibly other members of SXM. I suggest making sure they appear like ordinary citizens and employees. I can send you an entire map of the are showing you the best areas your snipers could use to camp.

MRD Agent: No need Ms. Hill we have this under control.
----------------------------------------------------

"Hideki was lying down on the operating table. The amount of automated machinery around him and Doctor Nutter made it look like some Alien lab. It was necessary due to how difficult it was to replace the machinery in a cyborg's body let alone a nearly full body cyborg like Hideki. His body was also to heavy for a regular human to manipulate let alone an old Japanese scientist."

Nutter: Don't worry Mr. Matsuo. This procedure and your following tests will take little more than a month to finish. You are already quite adept at handling increases in strength, speed and perception. Your genetic enhancements have already made your sense surpass your cybernetics ability to respond perfectly to them. These upgrades will significantly enhance your combat skills.

"The Doctor was almost enjoying explaining the situation. It was almost as if it was a long time since he had a good subject. At least one that he knew would survive."

Hideki: What are the new enhancemts exactly? At what level can I see an improvement?

Nutter: The new body will make you able to leap far distances, out run most vehicles lets say 145 kph? Strength wise you could stop a battleship with plenty of exertion. I wouldn't reccomend it. Reaction times in your limbs would be almost supersonic. You can't do sustain speeds at those levels, but small arms would be of little problem for you. That blade that I know you kept should make short work of bullets. If not then you could always dodge them.

"I'm using nanobots and carbon nanotubes for these enhancements. Your body would not look similar to the one you have now. This is next generation cyborg tech and I haven't gotten all the kinks out. For example its bigger and needs better maintenance than your usually recieve. The amount of money it would take to fix it every year may not be in your budget. Its far more expensive to build, but also expensive ot maintain unfortunately."

Hideki: I know people who are more than willing to pay for it if this new body is as impressive as you say it is.

Nutter: Well then lets get started.

"Throughout the week the Doctor took his time putting Hideki together piece by piece. Integrating the cybernetics onto his own body would be far too difficult and time consuming. Simply replacing most of his non organic bits with new ones was easier. Soon by the end of the week he would awake a new man."
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:43 am

Pandora was just sitting down “Enjoying” this brutality that Zeus had gotten her to unleash on the world. Why she still had no idea, these various gods, their various origins few of them happy for humanity in regards to their beginning. However suddenly everything changed as a beautiful tune was produced. It reminded her of the music made back in her day instead of the garbage people listened to now a days. Then like a choir everyone spoke to her in unison, before she had a chance to investigate to see the source of this she spotted him. Jericho the flute player, she smiled at him the type of smile you’d give to an old friend.

“Few words? What might they be? I’m always willing to speak to those that produce such beautiful music.” She had a joy that didn’t fit someone who unleashed the horrors upon the world, truthfully she was just glad these people weren’t Hades agents sent to bring her back to the underworld.
………………….
“Chulance shook his head he wished he would have brought Zach along. He’d told him about the mision, but he felt his human hating friend would be a little too trigger happy during the mission. Plus it was a delicate situation with the world thinking Darrel was the victim & Tesla a cruel diamond manipulator.”

Chulance: Come on let’s just go, I need to get that air sample so I can adapt against it Marie.
……………….
“Cole was uncomfortable about living in a world with Shawkun was god, he’d prefer the heroes to keep their powers. But he wasn’t about to turn on his brother, & shawkun.

Cole: I’d like some pity too!

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:51 am

Jericho bowed his head slightly in acknowledgement of the praise " Thank you, you've probably already noticed, but scenes like the one here have been happening all over the world. Hedonistic indulgement of a most alarming sort, All brought about by a woman calling herself mother. Might you enlighten us on what you know of her? "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising
Page 22 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 37  Next